Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

大西洋帝国(Boardwalk Empire)第1季第4集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 大西洋帝国(Boardwalk Empire)第1季第4集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[01:45] Not so far from here *在离这不远的地方*
[01:48] There’s a very lively atmosphere *人们生活安详*
[01:51] Everybody’s going there this year *人人都去那里*
[01:54] And there’s a reason, the season *只有一个缘由*
[01:58] Opened last July *雨季在七月到来*
[02:00] Ever since the USA went dry *美利坚此时却久旱不雨*
[02:03] Everybody’s going there and I’m going too *人人纷纷赶去 我也一样*
[02:08] I’m on my way to Cuba *我正在去古巴的路上*
[02:11] That’s where I’m going *古巴就是我想去的地方*
[02:16] Cuba, that’s where I’ll stay *古巴 我要住的地方*
[02:21] Cuba, where wine is flowing… *古巴 美酒飘香*
[02:40] Cuba, where all is gay *古巴 基佬的天堂*
[02:45] Why don’t you plan a wonderful trip to Havana? *为何你不去哈瓦那游览一番*
[02:50] Hop on a ship and I’ll see you *跳上一艘大船*
[02:52] In C-U-B-A. *咱们古巴再见*
[03:12] What the fuck is wrong with you? 你他妈的发什么神经
[03:14] Look at the soldier boy! 看看这个当过兵的
[03:18] You’d have pissed your pants if you were wearing any. 你要是穿裤子肯定尿了
[03:21] You think it’s funny? 你觉得很有意思是吧
[03:23] Easy, Princeton. I was fuckin’ playing. 别生气 高材生 我就是和你玩玩
[03:26] I need the keys to the car. 我要车钥匙
[03:28] I can’t hear out of my ear. 我都失聪了
[03:31] Quit your bellyaching and go back to sleep. 别抱怨了 赶紧抱着妞睡觉吧
[03:39] What the hell’s going on? 发生了什么
[03:41] It’s okay. I’m okay. 没事 我没事
[03:46] – you’re bleeding. – what? -你流血了 -什么
[03:57] This is never gonna work out. 这一招肯定不好使
[04:03] What? 什么
[04:04] No! Oh, come on, you shouldn’t have. 别这样 你不能这样
[04:08] – Now who planned this? – Nucky? -这是谁的主意 -努基
[04:10] Jesus! Fuck. 天呐
[04:12] How long you been standing there? 你在哪站多久了
[04:13] I– very shortly. 我刚进来
[04:16] What do you want? I was rehearsing a speech. 什么事 我在准备演讲呢
[04:18] You asked to review the guest list for the party. 你要求重新检查一下聚会的宾客名单
[04:22] Right, yeah. 对 没错
[04:24] Well, let’s hear it. 好的 念给我听
[04:26] Hank Adamo, Steven Mueller– 汉克·阿达莫 斯蒂文·穆勒
[04:28] I’m giving a speech next week 下周我要给餐馆工人商会
[04:30] To the restaurant workers association. 做一次演讲
[04:33] What I was rehearsing. 我在准备的就是这个
[04:34] Yes. Richard Berman– 好的 理查德·贝尔曼
[04:37] I’m going shopping. 我要去购物
[04:48] Get something pretty. 买点亮眼的
[04:51] You know, you tore me apart last night. 你昨晚可把我整的够呛
[04:54] Jesus, Lucy. 矜持点 露西
[05:03] Make sure you invite governor Edwards. 记得要请爱德华兹州长
[05:04] – he will not come. – I know. Despite that. -他不能出席 -我知道 尽力请
[05:08] Can you believe they elected that asshole democrat no-hoper? 他们居然选了这么个民主党的窝囊废
[05:11] I booked suites for Senator Edge and Mayor Hague. 我给艾治参议员和海牙市长
[05:14] Visiting royalty– 最高规格接待
[05:16] Edge especially. 特别是艾治
[05:17] – hand me my shoes. – which ones? -把鞋给我 -哪一双
[05:25] – make sure Edge gets the bigger suite. – mm-hmm. -给艾治找间大点的房间 -好的
[05:28] He’s my ticket to that road appropriations money. 他是我要到那批道路拨款的关键
[05:31] Ja. 好的
[05:32] Almost 30 million for Jersey alone. 差不多能给泽西带来三千万美元
[05:36] You can bet your keister 打赌吗
[05:37] I’m gonna get a piece of that pie. 我肯定能分一杯羹
[05:40] It’s an expression– “A piece of the pie.” 这是一种表达方式 分一杯羹
[05:44] Don’t you have pie in germany? 德国没有羹吗
[05:46] We have strudel. 我们有稀饭
[05:49] Just make sure everybody gets laid. 给他们每个人找个妞
[05:52] “Could it be the beautiful young woman “那个在河岸边颤颤巍巍
[05:54] Found shivering in the river 的年轻美女
[05:56] Is actually who she claims to be– 竟然自称是
[05:58] The daughter of the czar of russia, 俄国沙皇的公主
[06:01] The grand duchess anastasia?” – 阿纳斯塔西娅公爵夫人
[06:04] It’s like a fairy tale. 简直像童话一样
[06:06] “Was she assassinated at the hands of the bolsheviks “是她逃过了布尔什维克的追捕
[06:09] Or did she masterfully escape the fate 还是先知先觉离开了
[06:11] Of her doomed royal family?” 她的凄惨红楼”
[06:14] – Give me it. – Mine. -给我 -我的
[06:16] – Give it to me! – pipe down or you’ll get a spanking. -给我 -别打架 再闹打屁屁了
[06:18] There’s no need for that now, is there? 这个现在没必要吧
[06:21] You spoil them. 你这是浪费
[06:22] Look at this. 看看这个
[06:25] “Anastasia romanov, 阿纳斯塔西娅·罗曼诺夫
[06:27] Thought dead these past three years, 本被认为三年前已经死亡
[06:30] Could very well be the rightful identity 却因罹获失忆症而以安娜·安德森
[06:32] Of Anna Anderson, the amnesia victim 的身份继续生活
[06:35] Now claiming to be the princess.” 现在有可能被重新宣布授予公主身份
[06:38] – Who’s a princess? – you are, my darling. -谁是公主 -你是 我的宝贝
[06:41] And I’m the queen of England. 那我就是英格兰之王
[06:42] Really? 真的吗
[06:44] Where’s your sense of romance, Edith? 你的浪漫情怀呢 伊迪丝
[06:46] It left along with my husband. 和我丈夫一起入土了
[06:48] Read the funnies, mama. 给我们读笑话吧 妈妈
[06:50] – Mind your manners. – Please? -要讲礼貌 -请您给我们读笑话吧
[06:52] All right, quickly. 好的 我快点读
[06:54] Then I’ve got to leave for work. 然后就去上班
[06:56] Let’s see what mischief 我们看看
[06:58] Mutt and Jeff have been up to. 莫特和杰夫又遭遇什么恶作剧了
[07:06] Sorry. Does it hurt? 抱歉 疼吗
[07:10] A little bit. 有点
[07:12] You should try some opium. 你该来点鸦片
[07:15] There’s a den in chinatown. 唐人街那有个地方卖
[07:17] – let me take you? – I don’t know. -我带你去 -再说吧
[07:19] With all those hopheads? 和那些瘾君子们一样
[07:20] It’s divine– it really is– 那感觉棒极了 真的
[07:22] For whatever ails you. 能治愈你所有的痛苦
[07:31] That fella Al– he can be really scary sometimes. 那个叫阿尔的家伙 他有时候真可怕
[07:35] He’s all right. He’s just from brooklyn is all. 他挺好的 就是一身布鲁克林的习气
[07:38] Is that where you’re from? 你也是哪来的吗
[07:41] – Atlantic city. – mm. -大西洋城 -这样
[07:43] Star prairie, Wisconsin. 威斯康辛的牧场之星
[07:45] Right, sure. 没错
[07:47] Don’t pretend like you ever heard of it. 别装作好像听过的一样的
[07:51] What’s it like? 那是什么样的
[07:53] Well, grandpa was the first white man born in town, 爷爷是那镇子里第一个降生的白人
[07:57] Pa was the first man got sent to state prison, 老爸是第一个被送去州立监狱的人
[07:59] And ma was the first woman run over flat by a car. 老妈是第一个开车飞跃房子的人
[08:02] So you could say I’ve got a lot to live up to. 所以是我的人生还是有很多值得骄傲的地方
[08:06] I’ll say you do. 我看也是
[08:09] So did you really go to college? 你真的去上过大学
[08:12] Where’d you hear that? 你从哪听到的
[08:13] Al’s always calling you princeton. 阿尔老叫你高材生
[08:16] Yeah, well, where I come from, 是的 我上过
[08:17] Some people had an idea about what I was supposed to be. 一些人给我的建议
[08:21] – your pa? – no. -你老爸 -不是
[08:23] That’s not something he’d do. 不是我老爸
[08:25] There’s a fella, kinda like– kinda like Torrio here. 他很像这里的托里奥
[08:29] He saw me along through the years. 他将我养大
[08:31] That’s– that’s over with now. 现在这种关系结束了
[08:36] – so what’s your idea? – beg your pardon? -那你怎么想 -你说什么
[08:40] About what you’re supposed to be. 你会成为什么样的人
[08:44] That’s a good question. 好问题
[08:49] I looked at your book while you were sleeping. 你睡觉的时候我看了你的书
[08:52] Yeah? What’d you think? 是吗 你觉得怎么样
[08:54] I’m heading west myself, like the girl in the story– 我正在前往西部的路上 就像书里的女孩子一样
[08:58] California, as soon as I save up. 一旦攒够钱就去加州
[08:59] You’re gonna be in the pictures? 你要去拍电影
[09:01] Gee, I don’t know, may be. 我也不知道 可能把
[09:03] Well, you’re certainly pretty enough. 长相肯定是够格了
[09:05] – Don’t kid a kidder. – You are. -别哄小孩了 -真的
[09:09] You’re prettier than Lillian Gish. 你比莉莲·吉许还漂亮
[09:11] I’d watch you. 我看好你
[09:15] Would you save me from my brutish father? 你能把我从我残暴的老爸手里解救出来吗
[09:19] He’s out of prison? 他出狱了
[09:21] Like Lillian Gish. 我跟莉莲·吉许一样
[09:23] “Broken Blossoms”? 《凋谢的花朵》
[09:26] I’d sure give it a shot. 我肯定会去试试
[09:28] Well, then maybe I’ll let you come with me. 那说不定我会让你跟我一起走
[09:34] You’ll let me? 你会让我跟你走吗
[09:37] I might. 可能会
[09:40] How come? 为什么
[09:42] ‘Cause I think you need taking care of. 我觉得你需要有个人照顾你
[09:59] What the fuck is taking you so long? 你他妈的怎么去了那么久
[10:01] We’ve been trying, Nucky. 我们很努力了 努基
[10:02] It ain’t like we haven’t asked around. 我们得四处查问
[10:04] Asked around? 四处查问
[10:05] You’re trying to solve a murder, not find a lost cat. 你是去解决谋杀案的 不是去找猫的
[10:07] A cat would be easier. Nobody cares about some colored kid. 找猫倒容易些 根本没人在意那黑人小孩
[10:10] Chalky cares, so that means I care. 朝琪在意 我就在意
[10:12] And you can bet your ass come election day you’re gonna care too. 如果选举日对你很重要的话你也会在意的
[10:15] Control Atlantic city, you control Atlantic county. 控制了大西洋市 就控制了大西洋郡
[10:17] Control Atlantic county– 控制了大西洋郡
[10:18] Control New Jersey, I know. 就控制了新泽西州 这我知道
[10:20] If you know, then you’d know how much 你要是真知道 你就该明白有色人种的投票
[10:21] we need the colored vote. 对我们有多重要
[10:22] Like it or not, they’re 20% of the city, Eli. 他们占了城市人口的百分之二十 你得接受事实
[10:25] And they vote the way he tells ’em to, 他让他们怎么投他们都会怎么投
[10:26] so drink your damn coffee. 喝你的咖啡去
[10:27] They vote the way I tell Chalky to tell them. 我让朝琪告诉他们怎么投他们才会怎么投
[10:29] He drives a Packard, Nucky, because of you. 他全靠你才开上帕卡德的
[10:32] He lives in a house bigger than the mayor. 他住的房子比市长的还大
[10:34] You seriously think he’d ever risk all that, 你真以为他会拿这些东西冒险
[10:36] let his people vote democrat? 仅仅为了让他的民众给民主党投票吗
[10:37] At this point, no. 这个时候不是
[10:38] But there are limits to what he can sell those people, 虽然他对民众的控制是有限的
[10:40] and a lynching’s not one of them. 滥用私刑肯定不行
[10:42] – If word got out– – He needs you, Nuck. -如果消息泄露 -他需要你 努克
[10:44] – No one’s ever gonna know. – And we need him. -不会有人知道的 -我们也需要他
[10:46] One hand washes the other and both hands wash the face. 要礼尚往来才能共同渔利
[10:50] Take a lot of suds to wash Chalky’s face. 要跟朝琪一起获利还真费劲
[10:56] You can wait in the hall. 你 出去等着
[11:09] I don’t like that fella. I never have. 我不喜欢那人 从来都不喜欢他
[11:12] He’s a good man, Halloran– ready and able. 哈罗兰很能干 反应快 也有能力
[11:14] Just step it up, will ya? 上心点 行不
[11:19] Gillian, fix it. 吉莉安 帮我装这个
[11:21] – Let me see, darling. – Gillian? -乖乖 我看看 -吉莉安
[11:25] You know most women are proud to be called grandma. 很多女人会以被称作奶奶为荣
[11:28] Not while the peaches are still in season. 尚有风韵的女人可不这么想
[11:35] – I shouldn’t be very long. – Oh, take your time. -我一会就回来 -别急
[11:38] I’ve got my man to keep me company. 我有小男子汉在这做伴呢
[11:41] – Say goodbye to mama. – Bye, mama. -跟妈妈说再见 -妈妈再见
[11:48] Let’s see here. 我们来看看
[11:50] Oh, they make such shoddy merchandise these days. 现在的东西也太粗制滥造了吧
[11:55] You know when your daddy was a little boy, 你爸爸小时候
[11:57] He had a blue tin train with big round wheels. 有一辆大轮子的蓝铁皮火车
[12:01] – A choo-choo. – That’s right, it was a choo-choo train. -是火车头 -没错 就是火车头
[12:05] And it was a gift from one of my admirers. 是我的一个追求者送的
[12:08] He was in the dry goods business. 那人做布匹生意
[12:10] All better. 这样好多了
[12:13] – What do you say? – Thank you. -你该说些什么 -谢谢你
[12:15] Where’s my kiss? 不亲亲我吗
[12:19] You are gonna break a million hearts one day. 你以后会掳获无数芳心的
[12:22] You know that? 你知道吗
[12:24] Run along now. There you go. 跑火车吧 给你
[12:50] – Mrs. Darmody? – Yes? -是达莫迪太太吗 -有什么事
[12:55] I’m a friend of James. 我是詹姆斯的朋友
[12:56] His friends call him Jimmy. 他的朋友都叫他吉米
[12:59] So who are you really? 你到底是谁
[13:01] I’m a what-do-you-call– 我是 你们怎么说来着
[13:04] an acquaintance from New York. 纽约来的一个熟人
[13:07] That part I suspected. 这点我很怀疑
[13:09] – What’s your name? – Never mind my name. -你叫什么 -别管我叫什么名字
[13:11] – Is he here or ain’t he? – He’s not. -他到底在不在家 -他不在
[13:14] – Then where is he? – Maybe he’s up your ass. -他去哪儿了 -也许他在你家等着上你呢
[13:18] Have you considered looking there? 你要不要回去找找
[13:21] You got a fresh mouth for a broad. 你可真会说话
[13:23] Maybe I need you to smack it for me, right? 也许你该扇我几个耳光试试
[13:28] The roughneck bit– 像你这么粗俗无礼
[13:30] Is that what the little girls are going for these days? 现在的小女孩都好你这口吗
[13:39] Filthy immigrants, 肮脏的移民
[13:41] Christ-killing Jews, 不尊重我主的犹太人
[13:43] anarchists of every stripe… 形形色色的无政府主义者
[13:46] …dangerous though they may be, make no mistake, my brethren, 兄弟们 虽然他们很危险 却从不犯错
[13:50] It is the coon that is the true bane of our great nation. 黑人才是我们伟大国家的害群之马
[13:54] Up from the south they come like so many rats, 他们像老鼠一样从南方涌进来
[13:58] feeding on jobs heretofore reserved for white men; 抢走了此前本属于白人的工作
[14:02] Veterans, patriots, true Americans all, 老兵 爱国者 这些真正的美国人
[14:06] consigned to the bread lines, their families starving 却要排队等着救济 他们的家庭在挨饿
[14:10] while the nigger gorges himself. 黑鬼们却在狼吞虎咽
[14:12] It is our god-given right, 上天授予了我们权力
[14:15] it is our christian duty to eradicate this scourge– 赋予了我们基督徒职责 驱逐这些祸害
[14:18] Nobody move! 都不许动
[14:25] Who’s in charge here? 谁是这里头儿
[14:31] – State your name. – Joseph Earl Dinler, -叫什么名字 -约瑟夫·厄尔·丁勒
[14:33] Grand cyclops of the knights of the Ku Klux Klan, 三K党骑士中的独眼巨人
[14:36] – Atlantic county branch. – Lose the dunce caps. -大西洋郡分会领袖 -拿掉头罩
[14:42] You too, cyclops. 独眼巨人 你也拿掉
[14:49] You’re the fella who owns the hardware store on Pacific. 你是那个太平洋城五金店的店主
[14:53] He sold me linseed oil not a month ago. 不到一个月前我还跟他买过亚麻籽油
[14:54] If you’re here to rob us, take what you will and leave 如果你们是来抢劫的 想拿什么都拿走
[14:57] with what little conscience you might have. 然后带着你们仅存的一点良心滚出去
[14:59] Drop the act. You know who I am. 别装腔作势了 你知道我是谁
[15:01] You’re a grafter, a whoremonger 你是个贪污犯 是个嫖客
[15:04] – and a bootlegger. – You’re thinking of my brother. -也是个私酒商 -你说的是我哥
[15:06] Let’s go. You’re under arrest. 走吧 你被捕了
[15:08] Everybody else stay in your seats. 其他人都待在原位
[15:15] What’s this about? 这是怎么回事
[15:17] Being in the klan’s not against the law. 种族集会又不违法
[15:20] No, but stringing up darkies is. 当然 但吊死黑人就违法了
[15:28] Yeah, we got our rights. 我们也有权利
[16:16] You gotta be reasonable, huh? 你得通情达理 知道吗
[16:18] Mr. Sheridan says I can’t be buying from nobody else. 谢立丹先生说我不能向别人买
[16:21] You’re good then, ’cause we ain’t nobody else. 别担心 我们又不是别人
[16:24] This is Johnny Torrio’s territory now. 现在这里是强尼·托里奥的地盘
[16:27] You should talk to Mr. Sheridan, no? 你该跟谢立丹先生谈谈 好吧
[16:28] – I don’t know nothing. – What do you mean you know nothing? -不关我的事 -什么叫不关你事
[16:31] You Greeks– you got intelligence. 你们希腊人 不是最聪明吗
[16:33] I mean, you invented arithmetic, right? 算术不就是你们发明的吗
[16:36] I don’t know. Yes. 我不清楚 是吧
[16:38] Then you should know what happens next. 你就该知道接下来会怎样
[16:39] See, I say you gotta buy from us, 我要你向我们买
[16:42] then you give me some lip, then the next thing you know– 你还在这里唧唧歪歪 所以接下来
[16:48] – You all right, Demo? – Hey, you got something to say? -迪莫 你没事吧 -你有话要说吗
[16:54] What happens now is I help you up. 接下来我要扶你起来
[17:00] But not really. 你想得美
[17:02] – Al. – Please, why you do this? – 阿尔 -别 你为什么要这样做
[17:04] – Al, come on. – Come on what? -阿尔 别这样 -别怎样
[17:08] I’m in the middle of a fucking conversation. 我他妈的跟他话还没说完呢
[17:13] Next I break every bottle in this fuckin’ joint. 接下来我要打断你手筋
[17:15] – Please, no! – Good. -求你别这么做 -那好
[17:17] These people look thirsty, 这里的人们都渴得很
[17:19] so you’ll want a big order when the truck comes around. 所以拉货过来的时候你得给我下个大单
[17:22] Oh yeah, if Sheridan got a problem… 对了 如果谢立丹有什么问题
[17:27] …you tell him to come see me. 你让他来见我
[17:29] I’m at the Four Deuces over on Wabash. 我在沃巴什街上的四点平沙龙
[17:33] Are you staying for supper? 你还想留下来吃晚餐吗
[17:42] Demo, Demo, are you all right? 迪莫 你怎样了
[17:44] Help me get him up. 帮我扶他起来
[17:48] We have the pianist – the fat one. 我们安排了那位胖胖的钢琴家
[17:50] Remember you like him. 就是你喜欢的那位
[17:51] Roast beef, rack of lamb, 还有烤牛肉 烤羊排
[17:54] oysters on the half shell, lobster, 半带壳的生蚝 龙虾
[17:56] and for the wine I have chosen 酒类我选了
[17:59] a Chateau Margaux. 玛歌红葡萄酒
[18:02] – The fuck is this? – What? 这是什么 -怎么了
[18:05] This. 这个
[18:07] This– fucking lip rouge. 这儿有个唇印
[18:08] – I will take care of it immediately. – God fucking damn it. -我这就去处理好 -真他妈的
[18:11] – I will see that they wash them twice. – How hard do I work? -我让他们多洗几遍 -我做事不卖力吗
[18:13] The pressure I’m under… 我的压力很大
[18:15] Is it too much to ask that 难道我他妈的想简简单单
[18:16] if I have a simple goddamn birthday party 过个生日这要求很过分吗
[18:18] That the silverware, the crystal– 连银餐具 水晶餐具
[18:20] – that they be clean? – Nucky, I have taken– -都洗不干净 -努基 我已经
[18:22] Can I trust you to do anything right? 你还能做好我交给你的任务吗
[18:24] The war, the anti-German bullshit– 那些战争 那些反德国人的烂事
[18:26] – did I not stick with you despite all that? – Yes, you– -哪次我不是不顾一切地支持你的 -你是
[18:28] And this is the fucking thanks I get? 然后你就这样回报我吗
[18:31] This filthy piece of shit that some whore 我只能得到某个妓女血瓢似的野鸡嘴
[18:33] left her cock-smeared lip rouge on? 留在杯子上的下流唇印吗
[18:35] – Do you want me to drink from this? – No. -你想让我用这个杯子吗 -不是的
[18:36] Do you want my guests to drink from this? 还是想让我的客人们用这杯子
[18:38] No, of course not. 当然也不是
[18:44] You there, boy, scrub these goblets. 你过来 把杯子洗干净
[18:47] Everything– 每件餐具
[19:01] Please do your best. 拜托你们 尽力而为吧
[19:23] Morning. How’d you sleep? 早 睡得好吗
[19:28] You Klan fellas– 你们这群三K党
[19:30] Get you in front of a crowd, can’t shut you up. 聚众闹事时聒噪异常
[19:33] In private though… 落了单就蔫了
[19:37] I told you 100 times 我跟你说过一百遍了
[19:41] I don’t know who hung that coon. 我不知道是谁吊死了那个黑鬼
[19:43] Oh, I believe you. I really do. 我相信你 真的
[19:48] The thing is though, 可问题是
[19:51] I gotta be sure. 我必须得确认万无一失
[20:00] What the hell are you doing? 你这是要干什么
[20:13] Voila, madame. Enjoy. 夫人请拿好 慢走
[20:15] A la prochaine. Bon soir. 欢迎再次光临 晚安
[20:20] Marguerite. 玛格丽特
[20:28] Yes, madame Jeunet. 什么事 茱内特夫人
[20:30] I will require you this evening. 我今晚要你帮忙
[20:32] You must stay. 你一定要留下
[20:33] I’ll need to make arrangements for the children. 我得回去带孩子
[20:36] Rosalie– she did not have children. 那我不如雇罗萨莉 她可没有孩子
[20:39] – Yes, ma’am. – Monsieur Thompson… -好的 夫人 -汤普森先生
[20:42] Tonight it is his birthday celebration. 今晚是他生日宴会
[20:45] You will deliver to Miss Danziger this dress, 你去把这件礼服送给丹齐格小姐
[20:49] to Babette’s, the nightclub. 到巴贝特夜总会
[20:51] – Miss Danziger? – the paramour. -丹齐格小姐 -她是
[20:53] What is it? The sweetheart of Mr. Thompson. 汤普森先生的情妇 不对 心上人
[20:56] Yes, of course. 是 没问题
[20:58] You will be there to Babette’s by 10:00, 你要在十点之前赶到巴贝特夜总会
[20:59] and then you shall wait 然后在那儿候着
[21:01] until after Miss Danziger does the surprise. 等到丹齐格小姐送出惊喜之后
[21:04] The silk fringe, the beading– 这些真丝流苏和穿珠
[21:06] it is very delicate, 精细脆弱
[21:08] so you must assist her in putting it on. 所以你必须小心帮她穿着
[21:11] – Very important. – Yes, ma’am. -这非常重要 -是 夫人
[21:14] You mentioned I must wait until after Miss Danziger’s surprise. 你说我要等丹齐格小姐送出惊喜
[21:18] – What surprise is that? – I don’t know. -是什么惊喜 -我不知道
[21:20] This is why it is the surprise. 所以才叫做惊喜
[21:23] Bonjour, madame. 日安 夫人
[21:28] You wanna branch out, that’s jake with me, 你想发展势力 我无所谓
[21:30] so long as it puts money in my pocket. 我只要有钱赚就好
[21:33] But what I don’t need at any price 可如果搞出不必要的麻烦
[21:36] is a fuckin’ headache. 我会很生气
[21:37] I’m gonna straighten it out, I promise. 这事我会摆平的 我保证
[21:39] How? By smackin’ around bartenders for the next six months? 靠什么摆平 四处殴打酒保吗
[21:42] This fuckin’ Sheridan is a pain in my ass. 这个他妈的谢立丹就是我的眼中钉
[21:45] I’m gonna talk to him, John, soon as he gets here– 我会跟他谈的 约翰 他一到我就开始
[21:48] Work out an accommodation. 我去跟他达成和解
[21:49] Believe me, you’re gonna be rolling in it. 相信我 一定让你满意
[21:51] I’m going. 我要走了
[21:53] I got a plantas wart on my foot. 我脚上生了个跖疣
[21:55] It hurts like a son of a bitch. 疼得要死要活的
[22:00] You see that? 看出来了吗
[22:02] ’cause he knows I can handle it. 他知道我处理得来
[22:04] Or maybe he actually has a plantar’s wart. 说不定是他真的长了跖疣
[22:07] Don’t be jealous ’cause I’m moving up, pal. 老弟 哥要发达了你可别嫉妒
[22:10] I got big coattails. 哥不是忘本的人
[22:11] I move up, you’re coming along for the ride. 哥得了道 你也能升天
[22:14] You got me all wrong. I’m just passing through. 你可高看我了 我不过是过客而已
[22:19] It’s them. Some free advice: 他们来了 送你个建议
[22:20] You don’t invade a country all at once. 要想搞侵略 绝对不能鲸吞
[22:22] You take it over one piece at a time. 要一步步蚕食
[22:24] Act nice, negotiate for a portion. 态度要温和 只要他让出一部分
[22:27] A couple months you expand. Then before you know it, 然后扩张上几个月 你还不知是怎么回事
[22:29] You’re controlling his entire territory. 他的地盘就全是你的了
[22:36] – Mr. Sheridan? – Who the fuck are you? -S谢立丹先生 -你是哪根葱
[22:39] Al Capone. This is Jimmy Darmody. 阿尔·卡波尼 这位是吉米·达莫迪
[22:42] Where the fuck’s Torrio? 托里奥人呢
[22:43] Mr. Torrio sends his regrets. 托里奥先生未能前来 深表歉意
[22:47] He had some pressing business to attend to. 他有些生意上的事情急需处理
[22:49] What does he call this? 那他想怎么办
[22:51] He says you should talk to me. 他让我来跟您谈
[22:53] I gotta say this is very insulting. 你们这是看不起我
[22:55] I come all the way down here in the snow. 我冒着大雪远道而来
[22:56] Trolley’s ain’t even running. 连电车都停运了
[22:58] – Can we offer you anything? Some coffee, some whiskey? -No. -您要喝的吗 咖啡还是威士忌 -不必
[23:14] Forget California. Today I’m heading east. 让加利福尼亚见鬼去吧 我要去东边 今天就走
[23:18] – Chinatown. – I’ll see you later, okay? -唐人街 -我们回头见
[23:28] So how’s the Greek fella? 那个希腊伙计怎么样了
[23:30] Probably at the dentist 八成还在牙医那儿
[23:31] getting the shoe leather out of his chops. 从上颚里往外抠鞋革
[23:33] That fella gotta learn some manners. 他该学学规矩
[23:35] I’d say a lot of fellas do. 很多人都该学学规矩
[23:37] Wh, are you talking about me, pally? 兄弟你这是含沙射影吗
[23:39] Mr. Sheridan, we asked you down here to work out a compromise. 谢立丹先生 我们请您来是为了和解
[23:42] The way that we see it, Greektown is big enough for all of us. 在我们看来 希腊街足够我们分享
[23:46] You New York fellas make me laugh. 你们纽约人说话真可笑
[23:48] You come out here from Brooklyn or wherever the fuck 你们从布鲁克林还是哪儿的鬼地方跑来
[23:50] and you act like you own the town. 大模大样好像是这儿的主人
[23:52] – he’s from jersey. – I don’t give a fuck where he’s from, boyo. -他来自泽西 -我才不管他他妈从哪儿来
[23:55] He’s in Chicago now. 这里是芝加哥
[23:56] Mr. Sheridan, I didn’t mean any disrespect. 谢立丹先生 我无意冒犯
[23:59] – The point is is that we have ambition… – The point is this: – 我们的立场是我们有 -我们的立场是
[24:01] You stay the fuck out of Greektown or there’s gonna be trouble. 你别来希腊街 我们井水不犯河水
[24:04] We’re already in Greektown, sonny. 小老弟 我们已经在希腊街立足了
[24:06] We’ve been in greektown since Colosimo took over. 自从科洛西莫上台我们就一直在这儿
[24:09] Maybe you didn’t hear, but Colosimo retired 或许你是没听说 科洛西莫早下台了
[24:12] on account of that bullet in his fuckin’ head. 因为他脑门上挨了颗枪子儿
[24:14] Johnny Torrio, also from Brooklyn… 同样来自布鲁克林的强尼·托里奥
[24:17] he runs things now and he’s taking over your territory. 现在是大老板 他要接管你的地盘
[24:28] And what? There’s no room for negotiation? 怎么 连谈判的余地都没有吗
[24:31] There might be. 或许有
[24:33] Well, how’s about he take a piece of my action? 从我的生意中抽成如何
[24:35] How much? 几成
[24:39] 10%. 一成
[24:40] 25. 两成半
[24:44] All right, fine. 好 成交
[24:48] Let’s call it 50. 那就五成吧
[24:52] 50? 五成
[24:53] You heard me. 你没听错
[24:58] I don’t want any trouble, okay? 我不想惹麻烦
[25:00] Tell Torrio he gets what he wants. 捎话给托里奥 他心想事成个
[25:15] Fuckin’ loudmouth. I knew he’d cave. 装孙子的怂货 就知道他会投降
[25:20] That’s one way of reading it. 这是你的看法
[25:35] I was born in Elgin, Texas. 我出生在德克萨斯州埃尔金市
[25:39] My daddy taught himself the carpenter trade 我爸爸自学了一手好木匠活
[25:41] doing for the black folk there. 帮当地黑人做活
[25:44] And I tell you, 我跟你说
[25:46] anything that man put his hand to… 凡是他经手的家什
[25:48] table, chair, wedding chest– 桌椅也好 装嫁妆的箱子也好
[25:52] He make that wood sing. 都精巧得不得了
[25:55] Now one day a man, 可是有一天
[25:59] Mr. T.O. Purcell, come round. 来了一位T.O.帕塞尔先生
[26:03] He a white man, own his own store, 他是个白人 有自己的商店
[26:08] a stable, hotel. 马房 还有旅馆
[26:10] He say to my daddy, “I hears you the finest carpenter in Elgin.” 他对我爸爸说 “听说你是埃尔金最棒的木匠”
[26:15] My daddy tell him, “Well, I can’t say one way or the other, 我爸爸对他说 “是不是最棒我不好说”
[26:19] But I knows a bit about somethin’.” “可我略懂些手艺”
[26:23] So Mr. T.O. Purcell take my daddy 然后T.O.帕塞尔先生就带我爸爸
[26:26] to this house he was building– 去看他正在建的一所房子
[26:28] biggest house in town. 那是城里最大的房子
[26:31] They walk in there, say, 他们在工地上走着 说道
[26:33] “This here gonna be the library. “这里将会是图书馆”
[26:36] What you think ’bout that?” “你怎么看”
[26:38] My daddy say, 我爸爸说
[26:40] “Well, I thinks you need some bookcases.” “我想书架是少不得的”
[26:45] “Well then, that’s what I want you to make me.” “很好 我正想让你为我造书架”
[26:48] 10 month my daddy work there. 我爸爸在那里工作了十个月
[26:51] And then when he finished, he bring me round. 他完工的时候 把我带了过去
[26:56] “Mr. Purcell, this here my boy. “P帕塞尔先生 这是我儿子”
[26:59] I’d like to show him what I done.” “我想让他看看我的成果”
[27:01] “Well, come on in through the front door.” “快进来 走正门”
[27:05] Just like that. 就这样
[27:08] And we did. 我们进去了
[27:10] When I seen them bookcases 我看到了那些书架
[27:12] all carved with scroll and flowers, 雕刻着涡卷装饰 花朵
[27:17] baskets of fruit, 花篮盛的果实
[27:20] little angels floating in the corner, 转角处飞舞着天使
[27:25] That was the most beautiful thing I ever seen. 那是我见过的最美的东西
[27:31] About a month later another man come round. 一个月之后又来了一个人
[27:35] “I seen what you did for T.O. “我看了你给T.O.造的书架”
[27:39] I can’t let that old dog top me. “我不能允许那个老不死的超过我”
[27:42] You come round my house and I’ll show you what I need.” “你来我家 我告诉你我要做什么”
[27:46] My daddy go with him to the edge of town. 我爸爸跟他去了城郊
[27:53] Wasn’t nothing there but six white men, 那里等着他的只有六个白人
[27:57] 12′ of rope, 十二尺绳子
[28:00] and the pepper tree they hung him from. 和那棵吊死他的漆椒树
[28:20] These here are my daddy tools. 这些是我爸爸的工具
[28:33] What are you gonna do with them? 你打算用他们做什么
[28:40] I ain’t buildin’ no bookcase. 我不会用他们造书架的
[28:50] And now for you edification and enjoyment , 为启发和愉悦众位嘉宾
[28:55] we take you to ancient Rome. 让我们回到古罗马
[29:17] withness the ritual bathing of Aurelia, 亲眼目睹凯撒大帝之母
[29:20] mother of the great emperor Julius Caesar. 奥蕾莉亚的沐浴仪式
[29:30] Behold her palace slaves who have no choice 她的宫殿里 奴隶们别无选择
[29:34] but to submit to her every imperial wish. 只能屈从于她专横的愿望
[29:58] It wasn’t the Klan. 不是三K党的人干的
[30:00] – How do you know? – He told me. -你怎么知道 -他告诉我的
[30:04] And you believe him? 你相信他了
[30:08] There’s a point which if a man still sticks to his story, 如果到了某个程度 还坚持自己的说法
[30:12] that’s a man that’s telling you the truth. 那么他所说的都是事实
[30:17] We passed that point about 10 minutes ago. 十分钟前 我们实践过了
[30:23] Surprise! 惊喜
[30:29] Oh my god! What? 我的老天 这是什么情况
[30:32] I had no idea. 太出乎我意料了
[31:01] What do you tell a woman with two black eyes? 你会和有两个黑眼圈的女人说什么
[31:04] Nothing. 什么都不必说
[31:05] She’s already been told… twice. 因为她已经被告知…两次了
[31:08] Now that’s one way to deny ’em the vote. 现在这也是拒绝她们投票的方式
[31:10] I thought you were all for that,senator. 我以为你能接受呢 参议员
[31:12] I am… on the record. 的确能接受 有证可循
[31:14] So long as they vote republican. 只要是投给共和党就可以
[31:16] We democrats feel the same way. 我们民主党也这样认为
[31:17] May that never fucking happen. 愿此事永不发生
[31:19] It is happening, boys. 已然如此了 兄弟们
[31:21] 32 states already ratified. 三十二个州已经生效了
[31:23] Those suffragettes did their job. 那些妇女参政权论者成功了
[31:25] I think they all need a good rogering. 我觉得她们需要好好调教一番
[31:27] – Right, dearie? – I know I do. -对吗 亲爱的 -正合我意
[31:30] It’s nothing to be afraid of. 没什么好怕的
[31:31] You just gotta give ’em what they want. 让她们得偿所愿即可
[31:33] – Who knows what that is? – It doesn’t matter. -谁知道她们想要什么 -没关系
[31:35] Women don’t have the mind for politics. 女人们都没什么政治头脑
[31:37] You’re assuming they have minds at all. 你应该假设她们有头脑
[31:39] I have brains, you know. 我有头脑
[31:41] – Buttercup– – No no, let her speak. -宝贝 -别这样 让她说
[31:43] – Lucy. – Let the little lady be heard. -露西 -让年轻的女士把话说完
[31:45] Please, angel, tell us your thoughts on the league of nations. 天使 请告诉我们你对国际联盟的看法
[31:48] – The what? – The– -什么 -国…
[31:50] The league of nations. 国际联盟
[31:52] There was a big meeting in Paris three weeks ago. 三周前 巴黎举行了一次大型会议
[31:55] Well, I don’t know about that league thing, 我是不知道什么联盟
[31:58] but paris sure sounds swell. 但巴黎听起来相当不错
[32:02] You wanna take me, daddy? 你要带我去吗 老爸
[32:05] Now there’s a thinking woman. 这儿有个有思想的女人
[32:07] – Go get me a fresh one, okay? – Okay, baby. -帮我续杯 好吗 -好的 宝贝
[32:15] Perhaps she’s not the best example. 也许她还不是最好的榜样
[32:18] Relax, will ya? I’ve been 放松点 我一辈子
[32:20] dealing with mugs like this my whole life. 都在处理这些乱七八糟的事
[32:23] I asked around, Al. 我四处打听过了 阿尔
[32:24] This Sheridan is a serious fella. 谢立丹是个严肃的家伙
[32:27] No offense, but these micks– they come on strong, 无意冒犯你 但是这些爱尔兰人很强大
[32:30] it’s just the booze talk. 说的都是醉话而已
[32:31] Now if they were Sicilian, they’d be a different story. 如果他们是西西里人 就不一样了
[32:35] Gentlemen? 先生们
[32:36] We’re ready for you. 我们做好了
[32:39] I gotta say thanks, pal. 我得谢谢你 兄弟
[32:41] I know this can’t be cheap. 我知道价格不菲
[32:42] Springing for some new threads? 为新衣服而雀跃吗
[32:45] Well, it’s mighty whity. 这可是麦迪·维迪
[32:47] A little fruity, but we’re businessmen, right? 有点奢侈 但我们是生意人
[32:51] Gotta look the part. 要穿得像样些
[32:55] You get that over there? 在战场受的伤吗
[32:58] The Meuse-Argonne. 默兹-阿尔贡战役
[32:59] It’s been killing me lately. 差点杀了我
[33:02] Them heinies– cut us both up, huh? 那些德国佬 伤了我们两个
[33:06] – Lousy bastards. – Right. -可恶的混蛋 -没错
[33:15] The slim cut– very a la mode. 修身剪裁 现在非常时髦
[33:19] That means “Right on the money.” 完美极了
[33:21] The wide shoulders– a very masculine silhouette. 宽肩设计 很有男子汉气概
[33:27] What does the gentleman think? 两位先生意下如何
[33:32] Wife’s gonna shit. 我老婆要为我疯狂了
[33:52] Yes, please. Keep it coming. That’s right. 就这样 酒不要断 这就对了
[34:43] Mrs. Schroeder, welcome. 施罗德夫人 欢迎你的到来
[34:44] Mr. Thompson. Happy birthday. 汤普森先生 祝你生日快乐
[34:46] Oh, thank you. 谢谢
[34:49] Oh, I’m to deliver this gown to Miss Danziger. 我来给丹齐格小姐送礼服
[34:52] Oh, of course. 当然
[34:54] I’ll put it in the dressing room for you. 我替你放到更衣室
[34:57] I trust Isabelle is treating you all right? 伊莎贝尔一定对你还不错
[35:01] Madame Jeunet? Yes, she is. 茱内特太太吗 是的 对我很好
[35:04] Is that what she makes you call her? 她让你这样称呼的吗
[35:06] Well, there’s the birthday boy. 寿星佬在这儿呢
[35:10] Enjoying yourself, Walter? 玩得开心点 沃尔特
[35:12] I’ll soldier on as best I can. 我尽力而为
[35:14] May I present senator Walter Edge 我来给你介绍 这位是华盛顿来的
[35:16] up from Washington, 沃尔特·艾治参议员
[35:18] and the honorable Frank Hague, mayor of jersey city. 这位是尊敬的弗兰克·海牙 泽西市市长
[35:20] Gentlemen, Mrs. Margaret Schroeder. 先生们 这位是玛格丽特·施罗德夫人
[35:22] – Mrs. Schroeder. – Ma’am. -施罗德夫人您好 -夫人好
[35:24] – A pleasure, I’m sure. – May I get you a drink? -认识两位是我的荣幸 -可以请你喝一杯吗
[35:26] – Whiskey, gin? – Thank you, no. I don’t drink. -威士忌还是杜松子酒 -谢谢 我不喝酒
[35:29] Mrs. Schroeder is a member of the women’s temperance league. 施罗德夫人是女性禁酒联盟的成员
[35:35] A fine organization. 很好的组织
[35:36] It is. 的确如此
[35:40] Well, I guess I stepped in it, huh? 我有点陷进去了 是吗
[35:43] You’re not a suffragette, I hope. 我希望你不是妇女参政权论者
[35:45] – Not officially at least. – Ah, another one, eh? -也不完全是 -又一个妇女参政权论者
[35:49] I come from a country where women already have the right to vote. 我的国家妇女早已享有投票权
[35:53] In fact, in most civilized countries 事实上 大多数文明国家的
[35:54] women are afforded that privilege. 妇女都已给予这项权利
[35:56] Well, in this country we’re simply trying 在这个国家 我们只想
[35:59] to protect women from the hard truths of life. 保护妇女免受真实生活之苦
[36:02] By denying them the right to take a meaningful part in it? 通过否决她们意义重大的参与权吗
[36:06] It’s a shame you see it that way. 很遗憾你这样看
[36:08] Oh, it isn’t just me, sir. 不止是我这样看 先生
[36:09] It’s most women who’d like the right to vote. 大多数妇女希望享有投票权
[36:12] And as you’ve learned, if you 正如你所知
[36:14] withhold from a woman something she deeply desires, 如果你们抑制她们内心深处的渴望
[36:17] then she’ll surely find a way 她们就会想法设法
[36:18] to withhold something that you desire. 来抑制你们的渴望
[36:21] – And what might that be? – Alcohol. -对什么的渴望呢 -酒
[36:26] Well, now, they haven’t done 现在看来 他们的工作
[36:27] a very good job of it, now have they? 还没做到位 不是吗
[36:29] Well now, the party’s only just started. 现在宴会已经开始了
[36:32] Walter, I think you’ve met your match. 沃尔特 我觉得你碰到对手了
[36:35] Mrs. Schroeder, I’ll see you to the dressing room. 施罗德夫人 我送你去更衣室吧
[36:37] – Gentlemen. – Ma’am. -先生们再会 -再会 女士
[36:40] Ladies and gentlemen, Miss Edith day. 女士们先生们 欢迎伊迪丝小姐
[36:50] I hope you’re not offended by all the drinking. 希望这些酒不会冒犯到你
[36:53] – Old habits die hard. – If they die at all. -旧习难改 -确实如此
[36:56] Well, that’s a very practical perspective. 非常实际的观点
[36:57] I’m a very practical woman. 我是讲求实际的人
[37:00] Well then, I suppose we should dance. 那么 我们跳个舞吧
[37:03] In my sweet little alice blue gown *当我初次漫步在城中*
[37:08] When I first wandered down into town *穿上我漂亮的蓝色小礼服*
[37:13] I was both proud and shy as I felt every eye *那些目光让我自豪而羞涩*
[37:18] But in every shop window I primped passing by *在路过的每个橱窗里打量自己*
[37:23] Then in manner of fashion I’d frown *以时髦的方式皱起我的俏眉*
[37:27] And the world seemed to smile all around *世界似乎在对我微笑*
[37:32] Till it wilted I wore it *直到我身穿的礼服垂下*
[37:35] I’ll always adore it *我始终喜爱着它*
[37:37] My sweet little alice blue gown… *我漂亮的蓝色小礼服*
[38:01] Then in manner of fashion I’d frown *以时髦的方式皱起我的俏眉*
[38:06] And the world seemed to smile all around *世界似乎在对我微笑*
[38:11] Till it wilted I wore it *直到我身穿的礼服垂下*
[38:14] I’ll always adore it *我始终喜爱着它*
[38:16] My sweet little alice blue gown. *我漂亮的蓝色小礼服*
[38:26] Thank you, Mrs. Schroeder. 谢谢你 施罗德夫人
[38:27] It’s always a pleasure. 和你跳舞是我的荣幸
[38:29] It was all mine. 您抬举了
[38:36] Your attention. 大家注意
[38:38] Your attention, please. 大家请注意
[38:42] Hit it, fellas. 音乐起 伙计们
[38:46] For he’s a jolly good fellow *因为他是好人*
[38:48] For he’s a jolly good fellow *因为他是好人*
[38:51] For he’s a jolly good fellow *因为他是好人*
[38:57] Which nobody can deny *谁都不能否认*
[38:59] Which nobody can deny *谁都不能否认*
[39:01] Which nobody can deny *谁都不能否认*
[39:03] For he’s a jolly good fellow *因为他是好人*
[39:05] For he’s a jolly good fellow *因为他是好人*
[39:07] For he’s a jolly good fellow *因为他是好人*
[39:09] Which nobody can deny. *谁都不能否认*
[39:42] Welcome, boys. 欢迎你们
[39:45] Al here? 阿尔在吗
[39:47] Be back later. 一会儿才来
[39:48] What about the other one? Uh, Jimmy. 另一个呢 叫吉米的
[39:50] We don’t cater to poofs, fellas. 我们不招待同志 兄弟
[39:54] He recommended one of the girls. 他给我推荐了一个女孩
[39:57] I forget her name. 我忘了名字叫什么
[40:01] Pearl probably. 可能是珍珠吧
[40:05] Yes, yes. 对对
[40:08] That’s her. 就是她了
[40:19] Gotta face facts, Nuck– 你得面对现实 努克
[40:21] We have a democrat for governor now. 我们的州长是民主党人
[40:24] These matters have to be finessed. 这些事情必须要小心处理
[40:26] And in the meantime, what? 而与此同时呢 要怎么办
[40:28] I lose my road money to Frank? 我修路的钱就都给弗兰克了
[40:30] People up north don’t need roads? 北方的人们就不需要道路了吗
[40:31] – Actually, Frank, they don’t. – Relax, boys. -其实他们真的不用 弗兰克 -放轻松 小伙子们
[40:34] There’s plenty of dough for everyone. 好处够每个人分的
[40:36] Well, I’ll take mine now. 那我现在就要自己的那份
[40:37] There are limits, Nucky. Jesus. 额度是有限制的 努基 天啊
[40:40] You can’t expect to have everything. 你不能太随心所欲了
[40:42] Is that what I told you 当初我把你推上州长宝座的时候
[40:43] when I put you in the governor’s mansion? 你是这么说的吗
[40:45] – Nucky… – And in the senate? -努基 -在参议院的时候呢
[40:46] Have I not thanked you enough? 我对你的报答还不够丰厚吗
[40:48] You were the best campaign manager I’ve ever seen… 你是我见过最好的竞选经理
[40:51] hell, that ever was… 比谁都强
[40:52] But you’ve got to understand this is complicated. 但是你得理解这个事情很复杂
[40:56] I’ve got hotels that no one can get to 我的旅馆没人能去
[40:58] except by stinking train because the roads 除非是坐火车 因为到大西洋城的
[41:00] to Atlantic City are rivers of fucking mud. 公路都他妈的泥泞不堪
[41:03] We need paved highways so cars can come and go. 我们需要平整的高速公路让汽车畅通无阻
[41:05] So cars can come and go… 让汽车畅通无阻
[41:07] Is that what you’re worried about? 你是在担心那个吗
[41:08] – And trucks. – Trucks full of liquor. -还有卡车 -装满酒的卡车
[41:11] What’s that, lemonade in your hand? 你喝的不就是吗
[41:13] I’m just proposing we call a spade a spade. 我只是提议我们打开天窗说亮话
[41:16] Fine. How’s this? 行啊 这样如何
[41:16] You don’t need the road money up north and you fucking know it. 你知道你不需要北方的修路费
[41:19] The people of Jersey City 泽西城的市民
[41:20] – need highways just as… – Jersey City my balls. -需要高速公路 -去他的泽西城
[41:23] You’re looking for a payoff so you’ll back the fuck away. 你就是想在里面吃回扣然后慢慢享受
[41:25] So why not save us all time and give me a number? 那干脆给个具体数字也好节省大家的时间
[41:32] I’ll need to do some calculations. 我需要计算一下
[41:34] Fine. Finally. 好 总算有结果了
[41:37] – You fucking democrats, boy. – Now now. -你这该死的民主党 -好了好了
[41:40] Let’s not let party politics 我们不能让党派政治
[41:42] affect what’s best for the people. 左右民众的最高利益
[41:44] Jesus, Walter, have you packed for the white house already? 上帝啊 沃尔特 你已经打算向白宫进军了吗
[41:47] No, but when I’m there, 没 但如果我在那
[41:50] maybe I can help you 也许可以通过控制爱德华兹州长
[41:52] by controlling Governor Edwards. 为你提供一点便利
[41:57] “Maybe.” “也许”
[41:58] Oh now, let’s not let our best days be behind us, shall we? 好了 不要扫了今天的好兴致
[42:07] I’m through with this champagne. 我的香槟喝完了
[42:12] What’s your pleasure, Senator? 你想喝点什么 参议员
[42:14] I’ll have a pimm’s cup. 给我来个皮恩杯
[42:17] Eddie. 埃迪
[42:20] I am so sorry. 我很抱歉
[42:22] We have no pimm’s cup tonight. 今晚我们这没有皮恩杯
[42:24] – What do you mean? – There is no pimm’s. -你说什么 -没有皮恩杯
[42:26] Name anything else, senator. 点点别的吧 参议员
[42:33] I’ll have a brandy. 我要一杯白兰地
[42:35] Ja. 是
[42:37] Why, is there no pimm’s? 为什么没有皮恩杯呢
[42:39] Easy, will you? 放松 好吗
[42:40] Like I said, 我说过的
[42:43] You can’t expect to have everything. 你不能太随心所欲了
[42:58] You all set? 你准备走了吧
[43:01] What’s your hope? 你还想怎么样
[43:02] This ain’t a love story, Bub. 我们又不是在谈情说爱 小家伙
[43:07] You’re nice, classy. 你美丽 善良
[43:10] You don’t even seem like a whore. 看起来完全不像是妓女
[43:12] Thanks. 谢谢
[43:13] Your friend there, Jimmy… he got good taste. 你那位朋友 吉米 他很有品位
[43:17] I’ll pass on the compliment. 我会转告他的
[43:23] Come here. 过来
[43:28] I gotta get back downstairs. 我得回到楼下去
[43:30] Let me look at you. 让我看看你
[43:32] Something to remember you by. 让我能记住你
[43:50] – No kissing. – No, I know. -不能接吻 -当然 我知道
[43:54] Jesus, you’re like a fucking angel. 天啊 你就像个天使
[44:33] Yeah, okay. Come on, let’s go. 是的 好了 来 我们走
[44:35] You ready for tonight, huh? 你已经为今晚准备好了 是吧
[44:54] Russian princess revealed as fraud 俄国公主被曝欺诈
[45:08] I need a pack of smokes and a paper. 我要一包烟和一份报纸
[45:14] I’d have loved to have been there. 我本来想去的
[45:16] I just didn’t think you’d 我只是觉得你不希望
[45:17] want this kind of news on your birthday. 在自己的生日上收到这种消息
[45:18] I don’t want it the day after my birthday either. 但我过完生日也不想收到
[45:21] I didn’t know he’d take that fella’s finger, Nuck. 我没料到他会砍掉那家伙的手指 努克
[45:29] For your signature. 请您签字
[45:32] Senator Edge ran up quite a bill. 艾治参议员出手可真阔绰
[45:34] $1800? 一千八百美元
[45:36] He said to thank you for a wonderful time. 他说感谢你让他度过了一段好时光
[45:44] Do I return the Klan guy’s ring? 还要我还给三K党徒的戒指吗
[45:48] Or is that adding insult to injury? 那样是不是往伤口上撒盐
[46:06] How’s she doing? 她怎么样了
[46:07] The doctor’s given her a sedative. 医生给她打了镇定剂
[46:09] Can’t I see her? 我能看看她吗
[46:11] She needs to sleep, kiddo. 她需要休息 孩子
[46:14] Is it bad? 很严重吗
[46:17] Go on. 回去吧
[46:19] I’ll put these in a vase. 我会把这些放到花瓶里
[46:43] Cheer up. 振作点
[46:45] It happened to me. I’m still beautiful. 我也经历过 但是现在我还是很帅
[46:51] It wasn’t me made a muck of it. 不是我的错
[46:52] You dopes killed the wrong coon. 你们这些傻瓜弄错人了
[46:54] – He drives a packard you said. – But it wasn’t chalky. -你说他开的是帕卡德车 -但是那人不是朝琪
[46:57] You hung a fella works for him. 你吊死了他的一个马仔
[46:58] He got the message, didn’t he? 反正他收到消息了 不是吗
[47:00] He probably crapped his drawers. 他肯定都吓得屁滚尿流了
[47:02] Then why is he still operational? 那为什么他还在酿酒
[47:04] It was your idea in the first place. How should we know? 你才是始作俑者 我们怎么会知道
[47:07] Where’s our dough anyways? I need a new topcoat. 我们的钱到底在哪儿 我要买件新外套
[47:10] – Which brother is this now? – Teo. -这是兄弟里的哪一个 -泰奥
[47:12] Teo, Leo, ignacious. 泰奥 里奥 都是无名小卒
[47:17] What are youse, all named after popes? 你们的名字都是以教皇命名的吗
[47:20] What of it? You don’t like god or somethin’? 你有什么了不起的 长得像哪个人物吗
[47:22] Whoa, take it easy. 别紧张
[47:23] 7,000 clams, Mickey. 那可是七千美元 米奇
[47:26] Where’s our fuckin’ money? 我们的钱在哪儿
[47:27] Okay okay. 好的 好的
[47:31] I’ll get it. 我去弄
[47:35] From where? 从哪儿弄
[47:43] What do you say I get you a deal 我这有笔生意
[47:45] put three grand in your pockets? 能让你们赚三千 你觉得怎么样
[47:47] Yeah, I’m listening. 可以 我在听
[47:49] Nucky Thompson. 努基·汤普森
[47:51] One of his ward bosses makes a nice fat collection 他背后的一个政界名流每周五
[47:54] by The Ritz every Friday. 都会在丽兹酒店收一大笔钱
[47:56] – Nucky’s joint? – Nucky’s money. -努基的分成 -努基的钱
[48:00] It’s candy from a baby, I tell ya. 我跟你说拿那钱犹如探囊取物
[48:03] All right, you dope out a plan. 好吧 你来定个计划
[48:05] But you botch it up, my brother’s gonna give you 但是你要是又失手了 我的兄弟会给你
[48:07] a haircut you’ll never forget. 好好理个发 让你永生难忘
[48:24] What’s this? 这是什么
[48:26] From Nucky Thompson. 努基·汤普森送来的
[48:30] Senator Edge 艾治参议员收
[48:37] Pimm’s Cup 皮恩杯
[48:47] I do expect to have everything 我真的希望能随心所欲
[49:17] Waiting for someone? 在等人吗
[49:21] Yeah, actually. 是的
[49:23] I’ve been waitin’ to see you. 我一直在等你
[49:26] Here I am. What do you want? 那我来了 你想怎么样
[49:35] Cat got your tongue? 怎么哑巴了
[49:37] You’ve been following me around for days. 你都跟踪我好几天了
[49:40] You must have some idea. 你一定有什么想法
[49:43] I think you already know what I want. 我觉得你知道我想要什么
[49:47] No, dear. I only know what I want. 不 亲爱的 我只知道我想要什么
[50:14] Meet me here after the last show. 演出结束后在这里见我
[50:42] – Madame Jeunet? – One minute. -茱内特太太 -等一下
[51:10] Yes? What is it? 好的 什么事
[51:15] I’m done. 我完工了
[51:16] 9:00 a.m. Tomorrow for inventory. 明早九点来盘点库存
[51:19] Yes, ma’am. 是 太太
[51:42] Good evening, Madame Jeunet. 晚安 茱内特太太
[51:44] Bon soir. 晚安
大西洋帝国

Post navigation

Previous Post: 大西洋帝国(Boardwalk Empire)第1季第2集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 大西洋帝国(Boardwalk Empire)第1季第5集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme