Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

大西洋帝国(Boardwalk Empire)第1季第2集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 大西洋帝国(Boardwalk Empire)第1季第2集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[02:13] All right already. Come on. 好了 别挤了 让开
[02:15] Step through in here. 从这穿过去
[02:17] Behind the back. We’re going. 都往后退 让我们过去
[02:19] Sir, thank you. That’s him. 先生 多谢 就是他
[02:21] Excuse me. Excuse me. 借过一下 借过
[02:23] Pardon me. 劳驾
[02:24] There he is. Keep it moving, folks. 他在这 继续走 伙计们
[02:26] Torrio, you got a statement? Torrio你有什么要说的吗
[02:27] Mr. Torrio! 托里奥先生
[02:28] Ask him who ordered the hit on Colosimo. 问他谁是谋杀科洛西莫的幕后主使
[02:30] Mr. Torrio, 托里奥先生
[02:31] is it true the police questioned you about 警方因”大块头”吉姆枪杀案曾传讯过您
[02:33] big Jim’s murder? 这是真的吗
[02:33] We was like brothers, me and Jim. 吉姆对我来说就是亲兄弟
[02:35] Like Cain and Abel? 就像该隐和亚伯吗
[02:36] – Wiseacre, huh? – Back off, creep. -少在那自作聪明 -滚开 变态
[02:38] So why do you think he was killed? 那你认为他死于何因呢
[02:39] It was a Robbery. How should I know? 抢劫案 我又怎么清楚
[02:41] The cops said nothing was taken. 警察说他什么都没丢
[02:43] Some respect for the dead, huh? 尊重下死者吧
[02:44] We understand the police have already spoken with you. 我们了解到警方已经传您问话了
[02:47] – Is that true? – When did you speak to the police? -这是真的吗 -警方是什么时候传讯你的
[02:50] All right, a couple steps back. 好了 都后退几步
[02:51] There we go. All right. 好了 就这样
[02:53] Come on, keep it moving here. 好了 出发吧
[02:54] Come on, here we go. Here we go. 好了 出发 走吧
[03:14] – Watch the socks there, eh? – yes, Sir. -看着点别弄脏袜子 -是 先生
[03:21] You a family man, Harlan? 你有家室吧 哈兰
[03:24] Got me a wife and four boys. 老婆和四个儿子
[03:32] – Agent Van Alden. – What? -范·奥尔登探员 -谁
[03:34] – To see you. – Nelson Van Alden, -一定要见你 -尼尔森·范·奥尔登
[03:36] Senior prohibition agent, bureau of internal revenue. 国税局高级禁酒探员
[03:42] Nucky thompson. 在下努基·汤普森
[03:45] Shoeshine? Coffee? 一起来擦擦鞋 还是喝杯咖啡
[03:47] Or something stronger maybe? 或者来点够劲的
[03:51] Nice set you boys have a sense of humor. 你们真是一点幽默感都没有啊
[03:53] Have a seat. 坐吧
[04:03] You’re a difficult man to see. 见你可真不容易啊
[04:05] I’ve been waiting since 9:00 a.m. 我从早上九点等到现在
[04:07] Well, there’s your mistake right there. 这就是你的错了
[04:09] I don’t keep regular hours. 我从不按正常时间作息
[04:12] That’s a little odd for the county treasurer, isn’t it? 作为一郡之司库 不应该啊
[04:15] Both I and the city of Atlantic 我和这大西洋城一样
[04:17] march to our own drummers. 我行我素
[04:25] Well, what can I do for you? 有什么要我效劳的吗
[04:27] I’m investigating saturday night’s shootings. 我在调查周六晚上的枪击案
[04:29] What’s to investigate? 有什么好调查的
[04:31] We can all rest now that the architect 杀人凶手已经畏罪自杀
[04:33] of that slaughter’s been killed himself. 我们现在都高枕无忧了
[04:34] Hans Schroeder. 你是说汉斯·施罗德
[04:36] A hun. 那个德国人
[04:38] Is it any wonder, though– the level of brutality? 为什么会下手这么狠
[04:41] Hans Schroeder was a baker’s apprentice 汉斯·施罗德在一家面包店做学徒
[04:44] For the past 11 years. 做了11年
[04:47] He has one citation for public drunkenness– 他只因公共场合醉酒被传讯过一次
[04:51] Octoberfest, 1912. 那还是在1912年的十月啤酒节上
[04:55] I wrote that summons myself. 这传票是我亲手写的
[04:56] I used to be sheriff here. 我曾是这里的治安官
[04:58] He pissed inside of a moving trolley. 他在一辆电车里小解
[05:00] Yet no other criminal record. 但他没有任何其他犯罪记录
[05:02] Be that as it may, innocent people don’t end up dead in fishing nets. 无辜的人是不会无缘无故死在渔网里的
[05:05] Not even in atlantic city? 连大西洋城也不例外
[05:08] You know, you really should be speaking to our current sheriff. 这话你得跟我们现任的治安官说
[05:11] – Your brother Elias. – That’s right. -你弟弟伊莱亚斯 -没错
[05:21] Have you seen “The Hottentot”? 你看没看过 “霍屯督人”
[05:23] It’s a terrific show. Laugh a minute. 很精彩的节目 特别搞笑
[05:25] And if you’re stag, I can certainly 而且如果你单身的话
[05:27] introduce you to some eligible young ladies. 我还能介绍几个美女给你认识
[05:29] I don’t go in much for the theater. 我不怎么喜欢去戏院
[05:31] Then tell me what you do like. 那么你喜欢什么
[05:34] I stopped by Schroeder’s home. 我去过施罗德的家
[05:37] His wife isn’t there. 他老婆不在
[05:38] Do you have any idea where I might find her? 你知道我怎么才能找到她吗
[05:40] Correct me if I’m wrong, but your bailiwick’s alcohol, isn’t it? 没记错的话 你职责范围仅限禁酒对吧
[05:43] Shouldn’t you be out somewhere raiding another still? 你现在是不是该去搜捕突查了
[05:47] I suppose I march to the beat of my own drummer as well. 我想在执行任务上 我也是我行我素
[06:04] – How the hell did he get in here? – He was waiting for– -你干嘛放他进来 -他等了…
[06:07] – Get my brother on the phone. – Ja. -给我弟打电话 -是
[06:09] – Now. – Ja. -马上 -是
[06:15] Citizens, countryman, 市民们 同胞们
[06:18] Veterans, patriots, 老兵们 爱国者们
[06:20] join your white brothers 加入你们的白人兄弟
[06:22] in the knights of the ku klux klan. 加入三K党吧
[06:25] Here you are. 给您
[06:27] Sir, take one. 先生 拿一张吧
[06:30] We are a christian, 我们信奉基督
[06:32] Fraternal and pro-American organization governed by… 团结友爱 支持美国政府…
[06:54] Thompson. Mr. Thompson. 汤普森 汤普森先生
[06:56] Shit. What’s this sap’s name again? 妈的 这人叫什么来的
[06:58] It’s George Baxter. He sells cutlery to the restaurants. 乔治·巴克斯特 他供应餐厅的餐具
[07:01] Well, if it isn’t good old Baxter. 这不是老朋友巴克斯特吗
[07:03] How’s tricks, my friend? 近况如何 朋友
[07:04] I’m in clover, I tell you. 我最近受老天爷眷顾
[07:06] business is grand and I just picked up 生意兴隆 还泡到个靓妞
[07:08] this little chippy down in Baltimore. 带去巴尔的摩玩
[07:11] Come here, doll. Say hello to Mr. Thompson. 过来宝贝 跟汤普森先生打个招呼
[07:14] – Hello. – Her name’s Claudia. She’s a shy little thing. -你好 -她叫克劳迪娅 害羞的小妞
[07:17] Not especially. Just sometimes. 没那么害羞 就偶尔啦
[07:19] You’re in good hands with this one, I’ll tell you that. 我肯定地告诉你 你绝对找到好归宿了
[07:21] Thompson’s a big cheese, big as they come. 汤普森可是块肥肉 肥的流油啊
[07:23] Some say a big rat. 有人也叫肥耗子
[07:26] How about it? Is he a card? 看我说吧 多搞笑的人
[07:29] I certainly hope you’ll take in some of our attractions. 我无比期待您能多惠顾我们的赌场
[07:32] We’re gonna paint the town, kiddo. 我们待会儿要去狂欢一把
[07:33] I wanna go rollerskating. 我想去玩轮滑
[07:37] Well, if you need anything, you know where to find me. 需要我的地方 尽管说
[07:41] Your friend’s a big shot, huh? 你朋友是个大人物嘛
[07:43] Old Baxy knows ’em all, baby. 什么大人物老巴克都认识 宝贝
[07:47] Henry James 象牙塔
[07:55] Mrs. Schroeder, 施罗德夫人
[07:57] There’s a Mr. Thompson here to see you. 有位姓汤普森的先生来看你
[08:02] Yes, please. 请他进来
[08:04] I wasn’t sure if you wanted visitors. 我不确定你是不是想见访客
[08:07] I’ll need a moment. 给我点时间
[08:19] It’ll just be a minute. 请等一分钟
[08:20] She’s just woken up from her nap. 她刚睡醒
[08:26] You can come in now. 可以进来了
[08:36] Mrs. Schroeder, 施罗德夫人
[08:38] Elias Thompson. I’m the sheriff. 我是治安官伊莱亚斯·汤普森
[08:40] Yes, I know. 我知道
[08:43] Well, you’re looking well. 你气色不错
[08:45] I go home tomorrow, back to the children. 我明天就回家 回到我的孩子们身边
[08:49] That’s fine. 那很好
[08:52] I wanted to talk to you about your husband– 我想跟你聊聊你丈夫的事
[08:55] Late husband– 前夫
[08:57] And his involvement in illegal alcohol. 他涉嫌违反禁酒令
[09:01] He was never in trouble a day his life, 他这辈子从没惹过任何麻烦
[09:05] Not in that manner. 也不会违反禁酒令
[09:07] The man beat you, Mrs. Schroeder. 这男人打过你 施罗德夫人
[09:10] He was not a murderer. 但他不是杀人犯
[09:13] Didn’t you just lose a child? 你腹中的孩子不就是他杀的吗
[09:18] Did you ever follow your husband when he went out at night? 你丈夫夜间出门的时候 你跟踪过吗
[09:23] Of course not. 当然没有
[09:24] Question who his friends were, his associates? 没怀疑过与他交好 共事的人吗
[09:27] No. 没有
[09:28] Then the fact is you don’t really know what he was up to 怀疑过你其实根本不知道他在做什么吧
[09:31] And he could have been involved in these shootings. 也怀疑过他其实可能参与了枪击案吧
[09:36] Well, I– I suppose anything– 这个 我 我猜
[09:40] Then he could have been involved. 他有可能参与了
[09:45] I suppose so. 我猜可能是吧
[09:46] Then if anyone happens to ask, that’s what you’ll tell them. 那么如果有人问你 就这么回答
[09:49] – I don’t see how– – You have children– -我不明白我凭什么要 -你有孩子
[09:52] Theodore, Emily? 西奥多 艾米莉对吧
[09:55] I’m sure you’d be horrified if they ended up 要是政府拿走你的监护权
[09:57] in the custody of the county. 你会崩溃吧
[09:59] Please, I meant no disrespect. 求求你 我没有任何不敬的意思
[10:04] Of course not. 当然 我知道
[10:13] My brother would like you to have this. 我哥哥要你收下这个
[10:16] Keep what we discussed in the forefront of your mind. 慎重考虑今天我们谈的事
[10:36] Who is he, the mayor? 他是什么人 市长吗
[10:38] He’s the county treasurer, but he lives like a pharaoh– 他是郡司库 但却像个土皇帝
[10:41] The entire eighth floor of the ritz. 包下了豪华旅馆的整个八层
[10:43] All at the public’s expense. 全部由公款支付
[10:45] Grand furniture, crystal vases, 豪华家具 水晶花瓶
[10:48] Oil paintings, tailored suits. 高档油画 高级西装
[10:51] Drives a rolls-royce too. At least his chauffeur does. 座驾是劳斯莱斯 还有专属司机
[10:54] He’s corrupt as the day is long. 他贪污有目共睹
[10:56] And I’m not just talking about a little graft. 我说的可不是小打小闹
[10:59] There isn’t a single business he doesn’t get a piece of. 他的触角延伸到了所有领域
[11:03] – Huh? – Fleming. -怎么样 -弗莱明
[11:04] – What do you say, huh? – Two coffees. -你说什么 -两杯咖啡
[11:06] Nor a public employee 所有公职人员
[11:08] Who doesn’t pay for the right to hold his job. 都要贿赂他以保住职位
[11:11] His aldermen make the collections, 他的参议员四处搜集奇珍异宝
[11:12] then fill his coffers every week. 每周送到他那里
[11:14] – Nucky. – Look who’s here. -努克 -看谁来了
[11:17] – For the ICE fund. – Of course. -资助洲际交易所 -当然
[11:19] – Thank you. – Oh, thank you. -谢谢你 -要谢谢你才对
[11:20] Sanitation, police… 环卫局 警局
[11:22] – Right on time. – Fire department. -刚好准时 -消防局
[11:24] The envelope catch on fire? 怎么都不包个信封
[11:25] He’s got the entire town paying off. 整座城市都在贿赂他
[11:28] Yet they still vote him in. 即便如此 人们还让他继续当选
[11:29] The people love him, the darkies especially. 他深受爱戴 尤其是黑人
[11:32] Remember, gentlemen, 先生们 要记得
[11:34] to vote excessively but smoke moderately. 随心所欲地投票 别随心所欲地吸烟
[11:36] Every waiter, busboy and porter 服务员 勤杂工还有门房
[11:38] swears allegiance to him come election time. 都是他选举时的死忠
[11:40] And that’s just the tip of the iceberg. 但这不过是冰山一角
[11:43] – No more bets. – Casinos, -不再下注了 -赌场
[11:45] Whorehouses 妓院
[11:48] Even owns a wire service for the racing results. 甚至拥有一家自己的通讯社报道赛事
[11:50] White shadow in the fifth. 白影名列第五
[11:52] – And alcohol? – It hasn’t slow down a bit. -走私酒呢 -没有受到丝毫影响
[11:55] There’s hardly a bar or a restaurant where you can’t get a drink. 无论是酒吧还是餐厅 酒无处不在
[11:58] It’s practically out in the open. 而且都肆无忌惮地摆在明面
[12:00] You went down to Atlantic city following Arnold Rothstein. 你去大西洋城追查阿诺德·罗斯坦
[12:03] What about him? 有什么结果
[12:04] Frankly, sir, I’m beginning to think 头 说实在的 我觉得这里面
[12:07] Nucky Thompson is the bigger fish. 努基·汤普森才是大鱼
[12:12] How did she seem? Was she in good spirits? 她气色怎么样 精神还好吗
[12:14] She took the money, if that’s what you mean. 如果你指的是钱 那她收下了
[12:17] A little defensive about the husband. 她还是比较袒护她丈夫的
[12:18] You should’ve dumped him 你本来就该照我说的
[12:19] like I told you– side of the road somewhere. 把尸体扔在路边就算了
[12:21] “Get rid of him,” is what you said. 你说的是 干掉他
[12:23] I meant publicly, so he could be identified. 我是指让他的身份被公开指认出来
[12:25] he was identified. 他是被指认出了
[12:26] The fish could have ate his face off, Eli. 伊莱 要是鱼把他的脸啃掉怎么办
[12:28] He could have drifted to Nova Scotia. 又或者尸体漂到新斯科舍[加拿大省份]怎么办
[12:30] Use your noodle next time, eh? 下回好好动动你的脑子 知道吗
[12:34] I’ll be up front. 我去前面看看
[12:44] Mickey. 米奇
[12:47] Mickey, wake up. 米奇 醒醒
[12:55] Jesus. 老天
[12:57] – what fucking took you so long? – you’re out, Mickey. -怎么现在才来 -米奇你出局了
[13:01] So long, sucker. 再见了 混蛋
[13:03] see youse in the funny papers. 咱连环漫画栏里再见
[13:05] Not out of jail, out of business. 你不是出狱 是出局
[13:07] Chalky White’s taking over. 朝琪·怀特已经接手了
[13:09] What are you talking about? Why? 你说什么呢 为什么
[13:12] You broke the cardinal rule, Mickey. You got caught. 你破坏了最基本的规矩 你被捕了
[13:14] That was a set-up. The fix was in from the beginning. 这次是设计好的 我一开始就被盯上了
[13:17] Shut the fuck up! 妈的你给我闭嘴
[13:20] What am I supposed to tell my partners? 我要怎么给我向合作伙伴交代
[13:21] Tell them whatever you like. 随你便
[13:22] The Feds know who you are now, Mickey. You’re contagious. 他们摸清你底细了 你会危害我们的
[13:25] – So you’ll bail me out at least? – No can do. -你至少会保释我出去吧 -没门
[13:28] I can’t risk them tying us together. 我不想让他们以为我跟你有干系
[13:30] So you’re just gonna leave me in here with slanty-eyes? 你想装作事不关己把我关在这里头吗
[13:35] He don’t even talk English! 这家伙连英语都不会说
[13:37] Think of it as a way to broaden your horizons. 那你就当拓展视野吧
[13:40] Nucky! 努基
[13:51] Go ahead. 进来
[13:55] Surprise! 有惊喜哦
[13:57] Merry christmas. Ho ho ho ho. 圣诞节快乐 哈哈
[14:00] Merry christmas, merry christmas. 圣诞快乐 圣诞快乐
[14:02] – Mwah! – What is this? -亲一口 -怎么回事
[14:04] It’s christmas. What does it look like? 过圣诞呀 不然是什么
[14:06] It was christmas over a month ago. 圣诞已经是一个多月前的事了
[14:08] Yeah, but not like this, it wasn’t. 没错 但没有这么过就不算
[14:10] Oh my god, what did you do? 老天 你怎么弄的
[14:12] Nucky gave me a bonus. 努基给我分红了
[14:13] I mean, why wait till next year, right? 我们干嘛要把好日子留到明年呢
[14:16] The tree– I found it in the alley around the corner. 这棵树是我在巷子的拐角里弄来的
[14:19] Say, pal, what do you think of this? 小子 你觉得这个怎么样
[14:27] – Rip it. – Here, I’ll help you. -撕开它 -来吧 我帮你
[14:29] Truck! 卡车
[14:31] That’s right. 没错啦
[14:35] Truck. 是辆卡车
[14:37] Truck. 卡车
[14:42] For you. 这个是给你的
[14:43] What is it? 是什么
[14:51] Oh my god. 老天啊
[14:55] Jimmy, this must have cost $100. 吉米 这个得花上一百块吧
[14:57] – Do you like it? – Yes, of course. -你喜欢吗 -我当然喜欢
[15:00] Then let me worry about the cost. 那就不用花了多少钱了
[15:02] Here, and this one too. 还有这个
[15:05] Tada. 来啦
[15:07] Is that a vacuum sweeper? 这个是吸尘器吗
[15:08] The fella said he can barely keep them in stock. 店里的家伙说这个都快脱销了
[15:12] Here, plug it in. 看着 把插头插上
[15:20] Mommy, mommy, mommy. 妈妈 妈妈
[15:22] It’s a noise. 只是点小噪音而已
[15:25] Don’t worry, it’s not gonna hurt you. 别害怕 它伤害不了你的
[15:29] Come on, buddy. 别这样嘛 伙计
[15:30] Tommy, look. 汤米 快看
[15:33] Look, it’s a vacuum sweeper. 快看这个吸尘器
[15:36] You see? 看见没
[15:37] Someone’s very tired. 他太累了
[15:51] New York City 纽约市
[16:19] Mr. Rothstein, Charlie Luciano to see you. 罗斯坦先生 查理·卢西亚诺想跟你会面
[16:29] We’ve got a special guest. 今天有位贵客来访
[16:34] – Frankie Yale. How are you? – A.R. -弗兰基·耶鲁 你好吗 -还不错
[16:37] I understand you just got back from Chicago. 我听说你刚从芝加哥回来
[16:41] That’s why you brung me here? 你带我来就是为了这个吗
[16:42] I asked him to, Frankie. 弗兰基 是我让他带你来的
[16:44] I was visiting a friend. So what? 我去看望一位朋友 怎么了
[16:48] It was a lousy visit though, huh? 不期而至的差劲拜访吧
[16:52] For your friend, I mean. 我是说 对你朋友而言
[16:55] Help yourself. 请自便吧
[17:13] There was a man once– 曾经有个人
[17:16] I don’t recall his name– 我忘了他叫什么名字了
[17:19] Frequented the billiard parlors downtown. 是城里台球室的常客
[17:26] He made a comfortable living 他有个不错的谋生手段
[17:27] wagering whether he could swallow certain objects, 常跟别人打赌他能咽下某件东西
[17:29] billiard balls being a specialty. 他尤其擅长咽台球
[17:32] He’d pick a ball, 他拿起一个球
[17:33] take it down his gullet to here, 然后咽到食道这里
[17:35] then regurgitate it back up. 再把球吐出来
[17:41] And one evening I decided to challenge this man to a wager– 终于 有天晚上我跟那人打赌
[17:46] 10,000 in cash for him to do the trick with a billiard ball of my choosing. 拿一万块赌他吞下我选中的台球
[17:51] Now he knew I’d seen him do this a dozen times, 因为他知道我此前看他做过无数遍
[17:55] so I can only surmise that he thought I was stupid. 所以估计他当时把我当傻子了
[18:00] We laid down the cash and I handed him the cue ball. 我们各自押下现金后我把母球递给他
[18:04] He swallowed it down. 他把球咽了下去
[18:07] It lodged in his throat 那球堵在了他喉咙里
[18:10] and he choked to death on the spot. 把他当场活活噎死
[18:13] What I knew and he didn’t was that the cue ball 当时我没告诉他母球
[18:16] was 1/16th of an inch larger than the other balls– 比其他球的直径要大十六分之一英寸
[18:19] Just too large to swallow. 这个尺寸正好咽不下
[18:33] Do you know what the moral of this tale is, Mr. Yale? 耶鲁先生 你知道这个故事的寓意吗
[18:36] Don’t eat a cue ball? 不要咽母球吗
[18:41] The moral of this story 这个故事的寓意是
[18:44] is that if I’d cause a stranger to choke to death for my own amusement, 既然我能随心所欲地让一个陌生人噎死
[18:49] what do you think I’ll do to you if you don’t tell me 那么如果你不告诉我谁指使你杀了科洛西莫
[18:52] who ordered you to kill Colosimo? 你觉得我会怎么对你
[19:23] Jimmy honey, 吉米亲爱的
[19:26] It’s not a good time. 现在不合适
[19:30] I don’t mind. 我不管
[19:33] Let’s do something else. 我们做点别的吧
[19:45] Maybe– 要不
[19:48] Maybe we could, you know, do it the french way. 要不 我们试试法国式
[19:52] What? 是什么
[19:55] Well, when we were outside Paris, 我们当时在巴黎城外
[19:59] Some fellas were talking about some gals they met that… 有人说起他们遇到过的女孩们
[20:05] Oh, you want me to put my mouth down there? 你是想让我给你口交
[20:39] There were so many times when I would think of you. 很多时候我都会想起你
[20:44] I would get so hard. 我过得很艰难
[20:50] – Mama, mama. – God damn it! -妈妈 妈妈 -真该死
[20:52] – It’s okay. – Shit. -没事的 -混蛋
[20:55] Mama, where are you? 妈妈你在哪里
[20:56] – Mama’s right here, baby. – I can’t find you. -宝贝 妈妈在这儿 -我找不到你
[21:00] The kid’s got timing, huh? 这孩子真会挑时机呢
[21:05] Are you hungry? 你饿吗
[21:06] You want me to fix you a steak? 要不要给你弄点吃的
[21:09] No, I gotta do something. 不用了 我还有事情
[21:15] We now take you to ancient Greece! 现在让我们把你们带到古希腊的世界
[21:30] Behold the sirens, 看那海妖
[21:33] The stunning temptresses who, in their wickedness, 这些令人着迷的美丽女妖用邪恶的力量
[21:36] enticed Odysseus to dash himself upon the rocks. 引诱奥德修斯把船驶向海礁
[21:51] Cue the waves crashing. 海浪开始拍打
[21:56] Sound, that’s your cue! 注意声音 到你了
[21:59] Sound! 注意声音
[22:01] Let’s break. 休息吧
[22:04] Five minutes. 休息五分钟
[22:09] I’m really thirsty. 我渴坏了
[22:10] – You want a something? – Sure. -你想去喝点什么吗 -好啊
[22:21] Jimmy! 吉米
[22:24] Oh, baby baby baby. 亲爱的 亲爱的
[22:31] Jimmy. 吉米
[22:34] Oh, my baby. 我的宝贝
[22:36] – Ma, it’s all right. – Baby baby baby. -好啦 -宝贝
[22:41] Why didn’t you write? I thought you were dead. 为什么不给我写信 我还以为你死了呢
[22:43] I’m fine. 我好着呢
[22:47] I missed you so much. I missed you, I did. 我好想你 真的 我好想你
[22:52] It’s all right. Come on. 好了 差不多了
[22:54] Oh my god, I’m shaking. 老天啊 我全身在发抖
[22:57] When did you come home? 你什么时候回来的
[22:59] I’ve been home over a month now. 我已经回来一个多月了
[23:01] And you’re just coming to see me now? 你到现在才来看我
[23:04] I’ve been busy. 我回来后一直都很忙
[23:06] Come on, put on some clothes. 来吧 把衣服穿上
[23:16] Oh, I– 对了 我
[23:19] I got you something. 我给你买了件礼物
[23:24] What is this? 是什么
[23:37] Jimmy. 吉米
[23:39] It’s okay. Come on, ma. 没关系的 妈妈
[23:41] This is it. This is the one. 就是这个 就是这串
[23:44] It’s close. It’s very similar. 是很像 它们是同一款的
[23:47] I had the same necklace years ago from his father. 几年前他父亲送了我一条一模一样的
[23:51] I don’t have a father. 我没有父亲
[23:54] She sold it to keep a roof over my head. 她把它卖了 我才不至于居无定所
[23:57] She’s a good egg, your mom. 你妈妈是个好人
[23:59] I promised you I’d replace it, didn’t I? 我向你保证过我会把它换回来的不是吗
[24:04] Just having you back… 你能回来我就
[24:08] I don’t know what to say. 我不知道该说什么好了
[24:36] What are you doing? 你在干什么
[24:38] It’s 4:30. 四点半了
[24:41] I’m clocking in. 我来打卡签到
[24:43] Just like that? 你就这样签到吗
[24:45] I’d say our relationship has changed 我认为我们的关系在这几天里
[24:47] rather significantly in the past few days. Wouldn’t you agree? 已经发生了质的改变了 你说呢
[24:54] You tell me. 你告诉我
[24:55] Actually, why don’t you tell me? 你就不能给我解释清楚
[24:58] You can start with what the fuck happened the other night. 先说说那天晚上你干了什么破事
[25:00] – How’s that? – All right. -说吧 -行
[25:05] Did I invite you to sit? 我让你坐下了吗
[25:12] Me and Al, we got to talking about life– 我跟阿尔谈了一会人生
[25:14] – Who’s Al? – Capone. He works for Johnny Torrio. -哪个阿尔 -卡波尼 强尼·托里奥的手下
[25:17] – The Chubby kid? – Yeah. -那胖小伙吗 -对
[25:19] – Did Torrio sanction this? – Only after the fact. -托里奥准许这么做吗 -他也是事后知道
[25:22] It was my idea– mine and Al’s. 是我提起的 我跟阿尔的主意
[25:24] We got to talking about life, family, money. 我们就谈了谈人生 家庭和金钱
[25:27] – He’s got a little boy of his own. – Young children at home -他自己也有小孩 -有小孩的人
[25:29] and there’s no goddamn accountability whatsoever. 还一点责任感都没有
[25:32] – I said I was sorry, Nuck. – Really? -努克 我说了对不起了 -真的吗
[25:34] When was that? 你什么时候说过
[25:36] I’m sorry. 抱歉
[25:39] I thought it would be easy, okay? 本以为很简单
[25:41] Get the drop on them, swipe the truck. 抢先一步 袭击卡车
[25:42] – No one would get hurt. – And me? Where’d I figure in? -无伤亡 -我呢 我怎么办
[25:45] It would have never been traced back to you. 不会找到你头上
[25:46] Oh well, guess what. 希望如此
[25:48] A fed came in to see me this morning, 国税局的人今早来见我
[25:49] standing right where you are now, 就站在你所在的那个位置
[25:51] asking questions about Saturday night. 询问周六的事
[25:53] – What’d you tell him? – To bugger himself. -你怎么说的 -去他妈的
[25:54] What the fuck do you think? 你以为会怎么说
[25:55] There were deer in the woods. 林子突然出来一只鹿
[25:57] Al got spooked. He started shooting. 阿尔被吓到了 开了枪
[25:59] So you kill four fucking guys? 所以你就杀了四个人吗
[26:01] – Five. – Actually, there were four, -五个 -现场就四具尸体
[26:03] but let’s not quibble over that little detail, shall we? 算了还是不纠缠这个小细节了
[26:05] We couldn’t leave any witnesses, Nuck. 我们不能留下目击证人 努克
[26:08] Fucking idiot. 傻瓜
[26:10] I screwed up, okay? I’m sorry. 我搞砸了 抱歉
[26:12] I’m gonna make it up to you. I’ll work extra hours. 我会补偿你 我会加班的
[26:15] Hold on there. 停 等下
[26:16] Wait a second. You don’t work for me anymore. 你不再为我工作了
[26:17] Let’s get that straight right now. 我把这点言明了吧
[26:19] And you made that decision, not me. 是你这么决定的 不是我
[26:21] – Well, who’s gonna drive you? – What’s the difference? -那谁给你当司机 -是谁都一样
[26:24] Wanna be a gangster, kid? Go be a gangster. 想做黑社会是吗 那就去做吧
[26:26] But if you want to be a gangster in my town, 但若在我的小镇做黑社会
[26:28] then you’ll pay me for the privilege. 就要给我交保护费
[26:33] That envelope you gave me, my end– 你给我的那信封里的钱
[26:36] according to my calculations you’re three grand short. 根据我的计算 还差三千美元
[26:39] – What do you mean? – Are you deaf and stupid? -你什么意思 -你又聋又傻吗
[26:41] You pull a stunt like that, 你耍小伎俩
[26:42] ass-fuck me with Arnold Rothstein. 洗劫阿诺德·罗斯坦给我添麻烦
[26:44] In the process, you owe me another three grand. 根据规定 你还欠我三千美元
[26:46] Nucky, I spent most of the money. 努基 大部分钱我都花掉了
[26:48] $3,000. You got 48 hours. 三千美元 两天期限
[27:26] What’ll it be? 来点什么
[27:28] I’ll take a whiskey and a statement on the record. 一杯威士忌 一个记录在案的声明
[27:32] How’s that? 什么内容
[27:33] Eddie Corrigan, “Chicago Tribune.” 埃迪·克里根 “芝加哥论坛报”
[27:35] I believe we already met. 相信我们已经会过面了
[27:36] – You drinking or what? – Whiskey, like I said. -喝点什么 -我说了 威士忌
[27:40] Three bucks. 三美元
[27:43] – What’s your name? – Al Brown. -你叫什么 -阿尔·布朗
[27:50] Hit me again. 再来一杯
[27:54] I’m going with a story linking Johnny Torrio 我正在追查关于强尼·托里奥
[27:57] to the Big Jim murder. 是否是”大块头” 吉姆血案的真凶
[27:59] Why would you do that? 为什么这么做
[28:00] Because I think it’s true. 因为我认为这是真相
[28:03] Would you like to make a statement? 你想对此做一下声明吗
[28:07] Sure. 没问题
[28:22] What the fuck’s going on? 发生什么事了
[28:24] I’m making a statement. 我在发表声明
[28:39] Arnold Rothstein again. 又是阿诺德·罗斯坦
[28:44] Put on a black suit. You’ll be driving me tonight. 穿上黑制服 今晚为我开车
[28:47] Shall I wear a chauffeur’s cap as well? 还要戴司机帽吗
[28:50] – If you want. – Well, I have to borrow one then. -你想戴就戴 -我得去借个
[28:52] Well then borrow one. Or don’t. 那就去借个 或者不借
[28:54] What are you asking me for? 你问我干什么
[28:56] The chauffeur must have a cap. 司机必须佩戴帽子
[29:01] Hello? 你好
[29:03] Nucky, Arnold Rothstein. 努基 我是阿诺德·罗斯坦
[29:07] What a pleasant surprise. 真是个惊喜
[29:08] Yeah, I’m sure. 我同意
[29:10] So the reason I’ve been calling– 我打电话过来是因为
[29:13] the delivery I arranged, I never received it. 我没收到安排好的货物
[29:17] You don’t say. 是吗
[29:18] The truck ran out of petrol. Who knows? 卡车没油了 谁知道呢
[29:21] We’ll chalk it up to a misunderstanding. 先算作误解好了
[29:23] Chalk it up however you’d like. 随你怎样记
[29:25] Fine. 好
[29:26] Then 100 grand should cover it. 十万美元应该够了
[29:28] Excuse me? 你说什么
[29:30] You owe me $100,000, Mr. Thompson. 汤普森先生 你欠我十万美元
[29:34] It’s bad enough you sold my load to Chicago. 你把我的货卖到芝加哥 太不够意思了
[29:38] My sister-in-law’s nephew was one of those drivers. 我侄子是运输人之一
[29:42] I didn’t sell your load to anyone, 我没把你的货转让给任何人
[29:44] And I don’t care if your mother was one of the drivers. 再说就算是你妈妈运的 我也不关心
[29:46] Is this the way you do business? 你就是这么做生意的吗
[29:48] You wanna see how I do business? 你想知道我如何做生意吗
[29:49] Show your face again in Atlantic City. 再来大西洋城试试看
[30:18] Shit. 妈的
[30:27] Jimmy? 吉米
[30:30] Go back to sleep. 回去睡觉
[30:33] What are you doing? 你在做什么
[30:37] Nothing, I’m– I’m getting something. 没事 我拿点东西
[30:40] Is everything all right? 没事吧
[30:44] Go back to sleep. 回去睡觉
[30:45] You’re gonna wake the baby. 会吵醒孩子的
[32:09] – Mrs. Schroeder? – HELLO? -施罗德夫人 -你好
[32:12] I’m Nelson Van Alden. 我是尼尔森·范·奥尔登
[32:14] I’m with the bureau of internal revenue. 我来自国家税收局
[32:16] I’d like to speak to you about your husband. 我想和您谈谈关于您丈夫的事
[32:27] Please. 请进
[32:34] Is this a bad time? 来的不是时候吗
[32:36] I’m just back from the hospital. 我刚从医院回来
[32:39] Oh, I didn’t realize. 我不知道
[32:44] Please. 请
[32:52] Sit. 请坐
[33:26] First of all, my condolences. 首先向您致以我最沉痛的哀悼
[33:28] I’m sure your husband was a fine and decent man. 我知道您的丈夫是老实体面的人
[33:36] I realize this is cold comfort, 也许这对您的悲痛无济于事
[33:38] but I have reason to believe 但我有理由相信
[33:39] that his murder is unrelated 他的死因与
[33:43] to any alleged ties to bootlegging. 与偷盗无关
[33:45] I– I don’t understand. 我不明白
[33:48] He was a patsy, Mrs. Schroeder, 施罗德夫人 您丈夫被人骗了
[33:50] adupe set up to take the fall. 让人设计推下大海
[33:53] – By whom? – I’m not sure yet. -被谁 -还不清楚
[33:56] – Do you mind if I smoke? – Please. -介意我抽烟吗 -随意
[34:04] I, um– I had a ribbon. 我有个发带
[34:08] What exactly is the nature 您与努基·汤普森
[34:10] of your relationship to Nucky Thompson? 的关系是什么样的
[34:27] – hey, Nuck. – hey, Champ. -你好 努克 -你好 大舌头
[34:30] Say, can you lend me a few bucks? 能借我些钱吗
[34:32] I’d like to, but I’m a little short. 可以 但我手头有点紧[太矮了 一语双关]
[34:35] That one kills me! 真要命
[34:39] Oh, look at the lovebirds. 瞧瞧这对恩爱夫妻
[34:41] Looks like you’re having a ball. 看起来你们要共赴舞会
[34:42] We’re having a swell time, sure. 享受美好时光 是的
[34:44] Saltwater Taffy! Would you like some? 咸味太妃糖 想来点吗
[34:47] No, but you go ahead. 不要 你去吧
[34:58] Talk about a flat tire. 谈谈瘪了的轮胎
[35:00] Lionel barrymore last night, dinner at the knife & fork, 莱昂纳尔·巴里摩尔昨晚用刀叉进餐
[35:03] champagne till dawn and not so much as a smooch. 喝香槟 亲吻到天明
[35:06] – She looks like a pushover. – That’s what I thought. -她看似很容易得手啊 -我也这么想
[35:11] What are you, about 20, 21? 你多大了 二十 二十一岁吗
[35:14] Oh, forgive me for asking. 对不起 我太唐突了
[35:15] It’s just that george and I were talking. 我正和乔治谈论这个问题
[35:18] I’m 19. 我十九岁
[35:19] Why, that’s ideal. 真不错
[35:21] You see, I’m thinking of sponsoring a beauty contest 我正考虑办个选美大赛
[35:23] right here in Atlantic City. 地点就在大西洋城
[35:25] And if you don’t mind my saying, 如果你不介意
[35:26] You’ve got plenty of what it takes. 我很希望您能参加
[35:28] A beauty contest? 选美比赛吗
[35:30] Naturally. Who doesn’t love a pretty girl? 谁天性不爱美女
[35:32] What would I have to do? 我要怎么做
[35:33] Keep in touch and I’ll let you know. 保持联系 我会通知你
[35:35] Oh, incidentally, 顺便一提
[35:36] Georgie here will be one of our judges. 乔治会作为评委出席
[35:38] – Really? – Certainly. -真的吗 -没问题
[35:41] Thanks, Nuck. You’re the darb. 谢谢 努克 你太棒了
[35:42] That oughtta warm her up. 这会让她兴奋起来
[35:53] – Hello? – Atlantic City, New Jersey, -你好 -新泽西州 大西洋城
[35:55] to Chicago, Illinois. 转接伊利诺伊州芝加哥
[35:57] It took you long enough. I’ve been waiting a half-hour. 太慢了 我已经等了半个小时了
[36:00] Go ahead, please. 请继续说
[36:03] Hello? 什么
[36:07] Al. Al. 阿尔 阿尔
[36:10] – Come here. – Hello? Is anyone there? -过来 -你好 有人在听吗
[36:14] Who’s this? 你是谁
[36:15] Al, it’s Jimmy. 阿尔 我是吉米
[36:17] – Jimmy Darmody. – Who? -吉米·达莫迪 -谁
[36:20] Jimmy, Atlantic City. 大西洋城的吉米
[36:22] What gives? 什么事
[36:23] I’m in a fix. I need your help. 我有麻烦了 需要你帮忙
[36:25] What kind of fix? The coppers? 什么麻烦 条子吗
[36:27] No, it’s not that. 不 不是这样
[36:29] I-I need money. 我 我需要钱
[36:31] You blew all that dough already? 你都挥霍光了吗
[36:33] It’s a long story. 说起来话长
[36:36] I need you to wire me $500. 我想你汇给我五百美元
[36:40] What? I didn’t hear you. 什么 我没听清
[36:42] I need you to go to Western Union 我要你明天去西联汇款公司
[36:45] and wire me $500. 给我汇五百美元
[36:47] I can’t hear you, pal. 我听不到 兄弟
[36:49] There’s trouble on the wire. 线路有问题
[36:52] Al. 阿尔
[36:52] Jimmy? Jimmy, are you there? 吉米 吉米 你还在吗
[36:54] – Al, can you hear me? – I can’t hear you. -阿尔 能听到我说话吗 -我听不到
[36:57] – Al! – Call me back, pal. -阿尔 -再打过来 兄弟
[36:59] Sounds like you need help. 听起来你需要帮助
[37:03] Son of a bitch! 狗娘养的
[37:05] Al! 阿尔
[37:07] Operator. May I help you? 我是接线员 您需要帮助吗
[37:09] Yeah, you– you can go jump in a fucking lake. 是 你他妈的跳河去吧
[37:18] Why is the money cold? 为什么钱很凉
[37:20] – It was in my pocket. – You walked here? -在我的口袋里放的 -你走过来的
[37:24] I let Jimmy go. 我把吉米赶走了
[37:25] It’s time he struck out on his own. 他是时候开创自己的事业了
[37:29] Well, maybe it’ll be good for him, 也许这对他有好处
[37:32] Toughen him up a little bit. 给他点磨砺
[37:34] Pour me one of those cognacs, will you? 帮我倒点科涅克白兰地 好吗
[37:38] Fuckin’ indigestion. 有点消化不良
[37:39] – You and me both. – Stomach’s been killing me. -你我都是 -胃疼差点要了我的命
[37:42] So what do you hear from trenton? 你从特伦敦那里听到什么了
[37:45] Senator edge is coming down, 参议员的利刃就要来了
[37:46] Frank Hague too from Jersey City, 弗兰克·海牙自泽西城而来
[37:49] for my birthday. 为我祝寿
[37:51] Oh Jesus. 天啊
[37:53] A grown man still throwing himself birthdays. 成年老男人了 还喜欢过生日
[37:56] Does that mean I should cancel your cooze for the night? 这是否意味着我应该取消您夜间的性服务
[37:58] The fuck it does. 是他妈这么回事
[38:02] I’m hoping to pin edge down 我希望略微
[38:03] on that road appropriation money. 减少修路的拨款
[38:05] You should horse-trade. The election’s coming up. 你该和他讨价还价一番 选举在即
[38:07] He’s got his eye on Washington. 他正虎视眈眈华盛顿的位置
[38:09] I think he can go all the way. 我想他会一直做下去
[38:11] – God knows the ladies like him. – Yeah. -上帝都知道他讨女人的喜欢 -是啊
[38:14] That could be a lot of goddamn votes. 这得有多少票啊
[38:16] That’s a frightening thought. 多么可怕的想法
[38:19] Well, a vote’s a vote, isn’t it? 但是投票归投票 不是吗
[38:22] You think so? 你这样想的吗
[38:27] Louanne. 露安
[38:31] Louanne? 露安
[38:35] God damn it. 该死的
[38:39] Louanne. 露安
[38:50] Jesus. What the hell are you doing back there? 上帝 你到底在外面做什么
[38:53] Fixing your supper, commodore– 准备您的晚餐 准将先生
[38:54] When you hear this bell, get your ass in here. 当你听到铃声的时候 赶紧到这儿来
[38:56] – Do you understand that? – Yes, sir. -懂了吗 -懂了 先生
[38:59] Is there something I could do for you? 有什么能为您做的吗
[39:02] I want you to tell Mr.Thompson here 我想让你告诉汤普森先生
[39:04] what your thoughts are on the League of Nations. 你对于国际联盟的看法
[39:07] Beg pardon? 麻烦您再说一次
[39:09] Tell Mr.Thompson what your thoughts are 告诉汤普森先生你对于国际联盟
[39:11] on the League of Nations. 的看法
[39:14] Big meeting there last week, right? 上周开了个大会 对吧
[39:16] Paris? 在巴黎
[39:18] I don’t know what that is, sir. 我不知道那是什么 先生
[39:21] Well, how do you feel about the Harriday Act? 你觉得哈里代法案怎么样
[39:25] – Holiday? – Harriday. -假日 -哈里代
[39:28] Allows banks to operate through subsidiaries. 哈里代法案允许银行经营子公司
[39:32] Sorry, commodore, 很抱歉 准将
[39:34] I’m not versed in these matters. 我没听说过这些事情
[39:38] Of course she isn’t. She empties my pisspot. 她当然没听说过 她只是个泄欲工具
[39:53] That’s your woman’s vote. 你所谓的女人票不过如此
[40:00] *We now take you to feudal Japan!* *我们带你回到封建时期的日本*
[40:03] – Come on, come on! – Aw, Jesus. -快点 快点 -上帝啊
[40:04] – What are you waiting for! – That’s us. -你还在等什么 -轮到我们了
[40:06] – The cue’s coming. – Come on, let’s go. -尾白马上到了 -快点 我们走吧
[40:09] – It happens every time. – Yeah. -每次都这样 -对啊
[40:34] “My dearest Rose, “亲爱的罗斯
[40:38] I trust and pray to our lord 我相信主 并向其祷告
[40:42] that this missive finds you well 这封信函能保你身体健康
[40:45] and in good spirits. 心情愉快
[40:49] Important agency business 公务缠身
[40:52] keeps me from home, 无法回家
[40:54] for how much longer I cannot say. 不知道何时能够结束
[41:00] Please see to it 请你务必
[41:02] that you run the faucets at least twice a day, 每天查看管道接口处两次
[41:06] as the winter weather can cause the pipes to crack. 因为冬季管子易裂
[41:14] Your devoted husband, 爱你的丈夫
[41:18] Nelson.” 尼尔森
[42:46] Shoe. 鞋子
[43:05] You know, you oughtta grow a mustache. 你应该留小胡子
[43:09] What? 什么
[43:11] Sure. 当然
[43:13] Like Douglas Fairbanks. 像道格拉斯·范朋克那样
[43:16] Douglas Fairbanks belongs in Snake Alley 道格拉斯·范朋克应该呆在华西街
[43:18] with the other powder puffs. 陪着另一个女人
[43:19] You ask me, he’s all man. 要我说 他是纯爷们
[43:23] He’s starring in “The mark of zorro.” 他主演了《佐罗的面具》
[43:26] I’ll put that on my list. 我会考虑的
[43:29] Ahem, Mrs.Schroeder is here. 施罗德夫人来了
[43:32] – Now? – She says she must see you. -现在吗 -她说一定要见您
[43:43] Who’s Mrs. Schroeder? 施罗德夫人是谁
[43:46] Just wait in the car with Eddie. 和埃迪到车里等我
[43:53] Mrs. Schroeder, what a surprise. 施罗德夫人 真是稀客
[43:56] I’m sorry. I know it’s late. 对不起 我知道很晚了
[43:57] It’s nearly midnight. Where are your children? 已经接近午夜了 你的孩子们在哪儿
[44:00] They’re with a neighbor. 他们和邻居在一起
[44:04] Shall we? 进去谈吧
[44:10] Here, have a seat. 请坐
[44:22] Mr. Thompson, I apologize, 汤普森先生 我向您道歉
[44:26] But I need to return this. 我要把这笔钱还给你
[44:30] Well, that certainly could have waited till tomorrow. 等到明天再还也没关系
[44:32] No, it couldn’t. 不 不能等
[44:36] That money… 这笔钱
[44:38] I don’t know what it is, what it’s for. 我不知道是哪儿来的 做什么用的
[44:42] It was weighing too heavily on my conscience. 这让我的良心过意不去
[44:45] Your conscience? 你的良心
[44:47] Well, why should it do that? 为什么这样想
[44:55] With my husband gone… 随着我丈夫去世
[45:01] I understand what you’re going through, whatever the circumstances. 不论情况怎样 我明白你内心的痛苦
[45:09] Was she very young, your wife? 她很早就去世了吗 你的妻子
[45:16] Yes, she was. 是的 很早就去世了
[45:18] 28. 才28岁
[45:22] She was a beautiful loving woman. 她是个美丽可爱的女人
[45:26] I’ll keep her in my prayers. 我会为她祈祷的
[45:29] Thank you. 谢谢你
[45:33] When I came to you for help, 我向你寻求帮助的时候
[45:36] it was only to ask for employment for my husband. 只是希望您能雇佣他
[45:41] I was a parlormaid back in Ireland. 我曾经在爱尔兰做女仆
[45:44] With these soft hands? 用这双柔嫩的手吗
[45:50] My point is I wasn’t seeking alms. 我的意思是 我不是来寻求施舍
[45:52] But we’re Christians. That was the charitable thing. 但我们是基督徒 帮助他人是做善事
[45:56] Charity degrades those who receive it 施舍使接受者蒙羞
[45:59] and hardens those who dispense it. 使付出者冷酷无情
[46:02] That’s French or something, isn’t it? 法国人写的 是吗
[46:06] – George Sand. – He was a poet. -乔治·桑 -他是个诗人
[46:09] He was a she, actually. 实际上 他是女人
[46:12] Baroness Amandine Lucile Dupin. 奥罗尔·杜邦男爵夫人
[46:16] Sand was her pen-name. 桑是她的笔名
[46:18] My employer was a barrister. 我的雇主是个律师
[46:21] The house was filled with books. 家里堆满了书
[46:23] – and I’ll bet you read them all. – as many as I could. -我猜你肯定都看过了 -能读的都读了
[46:29] Will you help me, mr. Thompson? 你能帮我吗 汤普森先生
[46:33] All I want is to provide for my children. 我只想抚养我的孩子
[46:37] I’d like to help you. 我非常想帮助你
[46:39] Then tell me what to do. 那告诉我应该怎么做
[46:42] What do you want from me? 我拿什么和您交换
[46:52] I want you 我想让你
[46:54] To vote republican. 给共和党投票
[47:04] – george, stop! – kiss me, baby. Come on. -乔治 别这样 -亲我 宝贝
[47:09] You see what you’re doing to me? 知道该怎么犒劳我了吧
[47:10] Stop getting fresh. 别得寸进尺
[47:12] Come on, honey. I’m crazy for you. 别这样 宝贝 我快疯了
[47:14] Stop. I’m not that kind of girl. 住手 我不是那种女孩
[47:17] Really? Well, what kind of girl are you, huh? 真的吗 那你是哪类女孩
[47:22] So that’s the way it’s gonna be, huh? 这就是结局是吗
[47:24] Come near me and I’ll scream. 再靠近我就喊人了
[47:26] Come near you? Who can get close to you? 靠近 谁能靠近你
[47:29] Get your things. I’m taking you back to Baltimore. 拿上你的东西 我送你回巴尔的摩
[47:31] At this hour? 现在
[47:33] Well, I’ve got headlamps, haven’t I? 我车有大灯
[47:36] A guy comes home and he sees his wife 一个汉子回家看到
[47:39] In bed with a stranger. 她老婆和一个陌生人躺在床上
[47:40] He says, “What the hell are you two doing?” 他质问 你们两个在干什么
[47:42] She turns to the stranger and says, 她看了一眼陌生人说
[47:43] “See? I told you he was stupid.” 看到了吗 我告诉你他是个笨蛋
[47:44] fella comes home to his wife and he says, 另一个汉子回家对他的老婆说
[47:46] “Honey, pack your bags. I’ve just won the irish sweepstakes.” 亲爱的 收拾东西 我刚赢了爱尔兰彩票
[47:51] She says, “Well, should I pack for warm weather or cold?” 她问 那我应该拿厚衣服还是薄衣服
[47:54] “Doesn’t matter to me,” He says, 都一样 他回答
[47:56] “As long as you’re gone by noon.” 只要你中午前离开这就行
[47:59] – you had one the other day– – nucky. -你那天说的那个也很搞笑 -努基
[48:05] Sir james of the absecon isle. 来自阿布希肯岛的詹姆斯爵士
[48:15] I got what you asked for. 我凑够你要的钱了
[48:20] Do I need to count it? 我是不是得数数
[48:23] Only if you don’t trust me. 除非你不信我
[48:29] So we’re square? 我们还是一家人
[48:31] As a block of ice. 坚不可摧
[48:35] Gentlemen and ladies, to the tables. 女士们先生们 来赌一把
[48:46] Money plays. 金钱游戏
[48:48] 3,000 on black. 三千美元压黑
[48:52] Check play. 买定离手
[48:59] No more bets. 下注结束
[49:07] And the world turns. 世界在旋转
[49:14] 23 RED. 23号红
[49:17] Not my night apparently. 今晚运气不佳啊
[49:19] – it’s okay, baby. – I know. -没事的 宝贝 -我知道
[49:24] I’ve still got you though. Right? 我这不是还有你呢吗
[49:34] A waste of time, that’s what this trip was. 这次旅行根本就是浪费时间
[49:37] There are plenty of girls– 天涯何处无芳草
[49:38] Plenty, who’d give their eye teeth 片片芳草愿为我
[49:40] For a time like I showed you– 展露芳姿
[49:43] Theater, champagne, fancy suppers, 剧院 香槟 美妙的晚餐
[49:47] $70 in a dress shop! 还有七十美元的衣服
[49:52] You could’ve shown a little gratitude, you know. 你至少应该心存感激
[49:56] “Not that kind of girl.” 不是那样的女孩
[49:58] What kind of girl goes away with a fella she just met, anyway? 什么样的女孩会跟着刚认识的男人一起出来旅行
[50:03] You can forget about that beauty pageant, 告诉你
[50:05] I’ll tell you that right now. 忘了那些盛装集会吧
[50:06] All right, enough. Quit your jabbering. 行了 够了 闭嘴吧
[50:09] Pull over. 停车
[50:11] Go on, do it. 快点 听我的
[50:28] You wanna kiss me? Go ahead. 你想亲我是吗 来吧
[50:31] You bet I do. 我当然想
[50:36] Go on, unbutton your trousers. 继续 解开裤子
大西洋帝国

Post navigation

Previous Post: 大西洋帝国(Boardwalk Empire)第1季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 大西洋帝国(Boardwalk Empire)第1季第3集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme