Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

Boarding Gate(登机门)[2007]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on June 16, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on Boarding Gate(登机门)[2007]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
电影名称:登机门
英文名称:Boarding Gate
年代:2007

推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 英文 中文
[00:10] 小宇 我不是人 Ben
[00:42] What do you think? 你觉得怎么样?
[00:44] Yeah, it’s good. how much was it? 是的 非常好 多少钱?
[00:46] $1,000. 1000美元
[00:49] Top of the line. 是最好的
[00:51] So when are you leaving? 那么你什么时候离开?
[00:52] Tomorrow morning. 明天早上
[00:55] I promised the kids I’d take them hunting in ireland. 我答应孩子们要带他们去爱尔兰打猎
[01:28] Listen… 听着…
[01:29] I gotta talk to you about something. 我必须告诉你些事情
[01:32] I’ve been meaning to tell you for a while now. 我一直想告诉你
[01:36] I’m gonna quit. I’m gonna get out. 我要辞职了 离开这里
[01:40] I’m gonna sell my shares and start from scratch. 我会卖出我的股份并且重头开始
[01:43] Besides, I don’t really think you even need me anymore. 此外 我认为你也不再需要我了
[01:48] I think you’ll be all right. 我想你一切都会顺利的
[01:50] It’s not the best time. 这可不是个好时机
[01:54] Well, listen, 好吧 听着
[01:56] I thought it over quite a bit, 我想了很久
[01:58] and there’s nothing else I can do. 我别无选择
[01:59] I’m so far in debt with these people, 迄今为止我已经负了很多的债
[02:02] It’s what I have to do. 我必须这么做
[02:04] Have you found a buyer? 你找到买主了吗
[02:07] Yeah. 是的
[02:08] It’s a company called golden eagle. 一个叫金鹰的公司
[02:10] Out of singapore. 来自新加坡
[02:12] I borrowed an awful lot of money from these people, 我从他们那借了很多的钱
[02:15] And this is the best way for me to pay back my debt. 这是我偿还债务最好的方法
[02:18] You’re still gonna be running things. 你仍然负责一切事情
[02:20] I already worked out part of the deal-out. 我已经打点好了部分分配
[02:21] I know golden eagle. 我知道金鹰
[02:24] They’re not that reputable. 他们不是很有名
[02:30] Well, they did me a lot of favors, 是的 可是他们帮我很大忙
[02:32] But it was not like there was anything ever illegal. 他们不存在什么违法之类的事
[02:36] It was nothing like that. 不是那样的
[02:38] No. 不是
[02:40] No. nothing illegal. 没什么违法的
[02:51] Answer it. 接电话
[03:02] It’s for you. 找你的
[03:05] Hello? 你好
[03:10] Yeah. I’ll send somebody else to get you. 是 我会派人去接你
[03:21] Sandra’s here. 桑德拉来了
[03:23] You’re still seeing her? 你还一直见她吗
[03:26] Well, not really. 不 没有
[03:28] – we talked once. – once too many. -我们谈过一次 -一次就够多了
[03:31] You preferred the wife, didn’t you? 你首选的妻子 不是吗
[03:34] I did. 是的
[03:35] I didn’t. 我不是
[03:39] Sandra’s out in the waiting area, 桑德拉在外面的等待区
[03:40] so would you go get her for me? 你能替我接她吗
[03:43] – sure. – okay. -当然 -好的
[03:45] The golden eagle contract just arrived. 金鹰公司的合同刚刚送来
[03:46] Listen… 听着…
[03:48] Andre has all the information, 安德烈知道一切
[03:50] and he’s gonna start asking questions, 他会问一些问题
[03:52] So just give him answers, okay? 只要回答他就可以了 好吗
[03:55] There’s not gonna be any more secrets around here. 这里将不会再有秘密
[03:57] Okay. 好的
[03:58] Thank you. 谢谢
[04:06] Mr. rennberg’s waiting for you. will you follow me, please? 任博格先生在等你 请跟我来 好吗
[04:28] Thanks for seeing me. 谢谢你能见我
[04:32] Thanks for not taking my messages. 也谢谢你没有回我信息
[04:37] Well, I’m here. 我来了
[04:44] Yeah, two months late. 是啊 迟了两个月
[04:49] I thought we broke up. 我以为我们分手了
[04:52] I guess we kind of did that a couple of times. 我想我们分手好几次了
[04:58] I’d like to do it once and for all. 我想彻底做个了结
[05:02] Whatever makes you happy. 只要你能幸福
[05:10] Your cufflinks? 你的袖钉?
[05:11] Yeah. 是的
[05:25] Is it because we’re separated 是不是因为我们分手了
[05:27] that I’m allowed into your office now? 我才能进你办公室?
[05:35] How old are they? 他们多大了?
[05:37] 11 and 13. 一个11岁 一个13岁
[05:41] They’re good-looking kids. 他们真可爱
[05:43] Yeah. 是啊
[05:44] I did a nice job with them, I think. 我想我和他们相处得很好
[05:46] But your wife… 但是你的妻子…
[05:54] It’s funny. 真可笑
[05:58] Before, it would’ve been painful to see these pictures. 以前 看到这些照片会使我很痛苦
[06:03] I’m divorced. 我离婚了
[06:06] I don’t hardly see those kids anymore. 我几乎见不到这些孩子
[06:09] Your divorce went through? 你的离婚判下来了?
[06:12] A month ago. 一个月前
[06:14] Congratulations. 恭喜你
[06:21] I see. that’s why you started calling again. 明白了 难怪你又打电话给我了
[06:26] You know very well why we never met in this office before. 你清楚我们以前为什么不能在办公室见面
[06:34] Because of the favors I used to do for you. 因为我以前帮过你
[06:39] When I used to play “escort girl” for your clients. 我以前为你的客户做过三陪小姐
[06:43] Yeah. 是
[06:46] I used to come and tell you everything I heard. 我曾经来这里告诉你我听到的一切
[06:50] And everything I did… 我做的一切…
[06:53] Yeah? 怎么?
[06:55] I’m sure you never asked your wife to do such things. 我打赌你从未要你的妻子做过
[06:58] Well, you were very good at what you do. 那些事你很擅长
[07:03] And you got paid… quite well as I remember. 而且你有报酬 没记错的话还很丰厚
[07:07] Yeah, ’cause it turned you on to pay me for that. 是啊 因为你为此付我报酬会变得异常兴奋
[07:23] You know, sometimes I made things up. 你知道吗 有时候我会编些故事
[07:26] I’d rather not know. 我宁愿不知道
[07:36] I would never do it again. 我再也不会做那样的事了
[07:40] I’m starting to get that impression. 我已经开始意识到了
[07:42] Do you know why I did it? 你知道我为什么要那样做吗
[07:45] No, I don’t. I’m mystified. 不 不知道 我很困惑
[07:51] I did it because I loved you. 我那样做是因为我爱过你
[08:07] Then I suppose that means you don’t anymore. is that it? 那是不是意味着你不再爱我了 对吗
[08:14] No. 不是的
[08:15] You’re lying. 你在说谎
[08:20] Anyway, not enough to do that shit anymore. 不管怎么样 我不会再为你做傻事了
[08:24] I didn’t have a clue. 我不明白
[08:26] I would’ve done anything for you. 我本应该能为你做一切的
[08:30] And you did. 你确实做了
[08:33] Because I believed in our relationship. 因为我相信我们的关系
[08:38] You were just taking advantage of me. 你只是在利用我
[08:42] Took advantage of you? 利用你?
[08:45] I could’ve picked up a $2.00 hooker off the street 我能在街上挑个便宜货
[08:50] To do the same fucking thing! 做他妈同样的事!
[08:55] Well, you wouldn’t have gotten such good info. 你不会得到那样有价值的信息
[09:00] I didn’t give a damn about the info. 我对那些信息不感兴趣
[09:05] You think some sweaty, drunken, half-hard businessman 你以为在凌晨三点 那些满身汗臭
[09:10] Is gonna tell you anything important 烂醉如泥的生意人
[09:12] at 3:00 in the morning? 会告诉你什么重要的事?
[09:16] Sure, I thought, maybe once in a while 当然 我想 也许有时会那样
[09:19] There’d be a small piece of information. 会有一些小道消息
[09:23] Give me an edge on a business deal. 在生意上会对我有帮助
[09:30] So… 所以…
[09:33] It was all a game for you. 对你来说都是游戏
[09:36] If that’s what you want to call it. 如果你非要那么说的话
[09:40] Yeah. that’s what I want to call it. 对 我就是那么说
[09:49] You know, you’re not a fool. 你又不是傻瓜
[09:53] You weren’t tricked into doing anything. 不会被人哄着做任何事
[09:56] You got off on every bit of that 你和我一样很享受那些事
[09:57] just as much as I did, and you know it. 你知道的
[10:00] I don’t know. 我不知道
[10:02] Got into what? 享受什么
[10:04] You enjoyed doing what I wanted you to do. 你很享受我让你做的事
[10:10] You liked it. you liked being mine. 你很喜欢 你喜欢做我的女人
[10:13] Being yours? 做你的女人?
[10:15] Yeah. 是的
[10:19] You remember that weekend? 还记得那个周末吗
[10:21] We went away and we made up a little game 我们出去玩了点小游戏
[10:23] where’d you be my slave. 你扮演我的奴隶
[10:26] Say the word slave again. 再说一遍奴隶这个词
[10:33] Slave. 奴隶
[10:34] Again. 再说一遍
[10:36] Slave. 奴隶
[10:38] Again. 再说
[10:40] I think you liked doing what I wanted you to do, 你很喜欢我让你做的事
[10:43] And you got off on it. 而且你很受用
[10:45] I was doing a bunch of drugs. 我嗑了很多药
[10:49] I didn’t feel much. I was numb. 感觉不到那么多 我失去知觉了
[10:54] That’s a bad excuse. 借口真烂
[10:58] All right. I felt this much. 好吧 我感觉到这么多
[11:04] The truth is you didn’t give a shit. 事实上你没有说实话
[11:11] You could barely get it up. 你自己都说不通
[11:13] Well, 好吧
[11:16] You’d get hard when you told me what we are going to do, 当你告诉我 我们该做什么时 你很坚定
[11:22] But less when we actually did it. 但真当我们做时 你却动摇了
[11:41] Can’t you take that later? 你就不能等会回?
[11:45] Okay. 好吧
[12:06] You know how much I miss you? 你知道我有多想你吗
[12:08] For the wrong reasons. 另有企图
[12:10] You shouldn’t insist. 你不应该那么坚持
[12:15] You just don’t want to give in, that’s all. 你只是不想屈服 仅此而已
[12:21] I don’t want to end up like we were. 我不想就这样结束
[12:27] It’s so hard to get out of it. 这样结束太难了
[12:33] So you got out of it? 那么说 你想分手?
[12:36] I don’t think about you anymore. 我已经不再想你了
[12:42] I think about you less. 不像以前那样想了
[12:46] Anyway, I’ve got a new job now, so there’s no time for that. 不管怎么样 我找了份新工作 没时间想你了
[12:50] Okay. you’ve got a job. doing what? 很好 找了份新工作 是做什么的?
[12:53] Do you remember lester and sue wang? 你还记得莱斯特和王苏吗
[12:56] We had dinner with them a couple times, right? 我们一起吃过几次饭 是吗
[12:59] Yeah, I work with them. 是 我现在和他们一起做事
[13:00] They bought contemporary furniture from kwantung. 他们从匡同那买进一些现代家具
[13:03] Whatever happened to that 你那个科幻小说网
[13:04] science-fiction website you had? 怎么样了?
[13:08] That was so dumb. 烂极了
[13:12] It was not dumb. it was good. 才不烂呢 很棒的
[13:15] What was the name of that character you invented? 你创造的那个人物叫什么来着?
[13:17] – vortex? – yeah, vortex. -沃泰斯? -对 沃泰斯
[13:25] Vortex could put out her hand and control people, right? 沃泰斯可以伸出手控制人 是吗
[13:29] Why don’t you do that right now? 你为什么现在不那么做?
[13:31] Stick out your hand. 把你的手伸出来
[13:36] Come to my place tomorrow night. 明晚来我那儿吧
[14:45] There were two containers on the ship. 船上本来有两个集装箱的
[14:48] This is one. where is my other container? 这是一个 另一个呢
[14:50] Well, it’ll be here tomorrow. 明天就能到了
[14:52] I spoke to the freighter. he says he’s sorry. 我跟运输公司谈过了 他说很抱歉
[14:54] I don’t know what to tell you. I’m sorry, too. 我不知道该怎么跟你说 我也很抱歉
[14:56] There’s four crates at the phv. 在佛伍有四个箱子
[14:57] Put them on the platform, 把它们放到场地上
[14:58] deliver them this afternoon, okay? 今天下午运过去 好吗
[15:49] Fax this to hong kong immediately. 把这个立即传真到香港去
[15:51] Okay. 好的
[15:56] We have to change shippers. 我们必须得换掉托运公司
[16:02] This is the third screw-up. 这已经是第三次了
[16:08] Put the ones with red stickers aside. it’s a different order. 把带红色标签的货放一边 那是另一个订单
[16:12] No, it’s fine. 不 这样很好
[16:13] It’s okay. I told them. they know. don’t worry. 没事的 我告诉过他们 他们知道的 不用担心
[16:16] Are you sure you want to leave? 你确定要离开?
[16:19] Is it the money? 是因为钱吗
[16:21] No, it’s not the money. it’s just… 不 不是钱的问题 只是…
[16:23] I told you it was temporary and, um… 我跟你说过 只是暂时的 嗯…
[16:26] Did someone offer you another job? 有人给了你另一份工作?
[16:29] No, I’m probably going to leave paris. 不 我可能会离开巴黎
[16:31] Look, these are the four items that are missing, 看 这是缺少的四项
[16:34] Everything’s fine, and I signed here for you. 一切都没问题 我在这儿签了字
[16:36] The last page right here? 最后一页在这儿吗
[16:39] Still needs to be checked. 仍需核查
[16:40] But bruno said he’ll do it later. 但是布鲁诺说稍后他会核查的
[16:44] So is miles going to help you? 迈尔斯会去帮你吗?
[16:47] Miles? 迈尔斯?
[16:50] You’re seeing him again, right? 你又去见他了 是吗?
[16:53] How do you know? 你怎么知道的?
[16:55] His secretary called to confirm your appointment. 他的秘书打来过电话跟你确认预约
[17:00] Why? I saw him once. 为什么 我只见了他一次
[17:03] I thought you made up your mind. 我以为你下定决心了
[17:06] I did. I made up my mind. 是的 我是下定决心了
[17:09] And he was supposed to be all of your life? 那么他应该是你生命的全部?
[17:15] He’s out of it. 他已经不是了
[17:18] – this is the last time. – too risky. -这是最后一次 -太危险了
[17:22] Next week I’ll be gone. 下礼拜我就走了
[17:24] Where to? 去哪儿
[17:25] China. 中国
[17:27] Beijing. I’m buying into a club. 北京 我买了家夜总会
[17:32] With what money? 哪来的钱?
[17:33] Don’t worry. 不用担心
[17:41] You’d live there? 你会住在那儿?
[17:44] In a second. 只是暂时的
[17:46] I swear, a second. 我保证 只是暂时
[17:51] Here. 拿着
[17:53] After, I’ll send you a signal like this. 之后 我会像这样给你发信号
[17:58] I want to go away too. 我也想走
[18:01] But I couldn’t go alone. 但是不能一个人走
[18:04] I won’t be alone. 我也不会
[18:05] Who are you going with? 你和谁一起走?
[18:45] Where’s sandra? 桑德拉在哪?
[18:48] Where is sandra? 桑德拉在哪?
[18:50] In the booth down there. 在下面的货亭那
[18:52] Does she have the package? 她有带包裹吗
[18:53] No. 没有
[18:55] Where is the package? 包裹在哪?
[18:56] It’s in the car under my seat. 在我车里 座位下面
[18:58] My motorcycle is over there behind the bank. 我的摩托车在银行后面
[19:00] Take the motorcycle and get out of here. 骑着它离开这里
[19:08] Got the cash? 拿到钱了?
[19:13] Can I see? 我能看看吗
[19:30] Let go of me! 放开我!
[19:33] Let go! 放开!
[20:06] Don’t move. 不许动
[20:28] Fuck! 妈的!
[20:35] Well, I’m doing what I can. 我正在做我能做的
[22:38] What? 干嘛
[22:42] How long? how long have you been doing this? 多久了? 你干这行多久了?
[22:47] What, like, you pretend like you didn’t know now? 什么 你现在假装不知道了?
[22:49] I don’t fucking know. 我他妈的是不知道
[22:50] If I knew, I’d fire you. 要是我知道 我早炒了你了
[22:54] I thought you loved me. 我还以为你爱我
[23:00] You know I do. 你知道我是爱你的
[23:07] Just don’t fuck with me, all right? 别乱来 好吗
[23:31] Don’t do this to me. 不要这样对我
[25:09] Check tomorrow’s paper. 检查一下明天的文件
[25:15] Okay. 好的
[25:49] Where were you? 你到哪去了?
[25:51] Playing poker. 打牌
[25:53] All right? 是吗
[25:57] Yes. 是啊
[26:10] Win or lose? 赢了还是输了?
[26:11] Lose. 输了
[26:13] How much? 多少?
[26:17] Enough. 很多
[26:26] They dropped off the tickets. 他们把票子弄丢了
[26:29] Call my wife and make sure 打电话给我妻子
[26:31] she got the reservations for the boys. 确认下她给孩子们预定好房间了
[26:33] Everything should be okay. 一切都会很顺利的
[26:37] Hang on. I gotta get the door. 等一下 我去开门
[26:57] Listen, 听着
[26:59] I’d like you to keep working for me, if you’ll think about it. 如果你想 我希望你继续为我工作
[27:02] You can stay with andre if you want. 如果你愿意 你可以和安德烈呆在一起
[27:04] But I’ll miss you, and you need to come if you’d like. 但我会想你的 只要你愿意你随时可以过来
[27:09] We’ll have fun. good-bye. 我们会很开心的 再见
[27:16] You brought your keys. 你把钥匙带来了
[27:18] I brought them back to you. 我把钥匙拿来还你
[27:21] You brought them back to me. 你把它们拿来还我
[27:23] The keychain was a gift. 钥匙链是送给你的礼物
[27:26] I’m returning it. 我现在还给你
[27:29] Were you on the phone? 你在打电话?
[27:31] Yeah. I just hung up. 对 我刚收线
[27:35] You want a whiskey? 来杯威士忌吗
[27:36] No. 不了
[27:38] Well, I’m gonna have one. 好吧 我自己来一杯
[27:43] You sure I can’t get you something? 你确定不要喝些什么吗
[27:45] No, I won’t stay long. 不了 我不会久留的
[27:54] I shouldn’t have come here. 我不该来的
[27:57] I’m regretting it already. 我已经开始后悔了
[27:59] I think you came here because it’s dangerous. 我想你来是因为太危险了
[28:09] I’m gonna get some ice. 我去拿些冰
[28:34] Are you hungry? 你饿吗
[28:35] No. 不饿
[28:51] I got lebanese. 我找到那些黎巴嫩人了
[28:53] For two? 两个?
[28:56] Of course. 当然
[29:04] Looks pretty good. you might change your mind. 听起来不错 或许你会改变主意的
[29:09] You said you’d lend me money. 你说你会借钱给我的
[29:11] A few months went by, I don’t know what happened. 几个月过去了 我不知道发生什么事了
[29:14] Maybe you forgot. 或者你忘记了
[29:16] A million dollars is pretty hard to forget. 一百万美金是没那么容易忘的
[29:20] That’s an awful lot of money. 那真是一大笔钱啊
[29:23] Not for you. 但不是你的
[29:24] Yeah, for me and for anyone. 对 是我和其他人的
[29:30] Why didn’t you keep your promise, miles? 迈尔斯 你为什么不信守诺言?
[29:34] Well, I kind of thought it was a high price 我觉得这钱给一堆废物
[29:35] to pay for getting dumped, 好像多了点
[29:37] First of all. 首先
[29:38] Don’t. 不要
[29:40] If I’d had bought that club for you in beijing, 如果我在北京买了给你买了间夜总会
[29:45] I never would’ve seen you again. 我就再也见不到你了
[29:49] It was an investment. 那是投资
[29:50] One investment. 投资
[29:57] Where are you gonna run the investment from? paris? 你还在哪儿投资过? 巴黎吗
[29:59] Sure. why not? 当然 为什么不可以?
[30:02] You have companies in places you’ve never even been to. 你在你从没去过的地方有间公司
[30:06] By not giving you the money, 但是却不给你钱
[30:09] I had a chance that you would come back to me 在你生气之后
[30:11] After you got done being angry. 我有能力让你重新回到我身边
[30:15] And it looks like I calculated the right way, 看起来我也算对了
[30:17] because here you are. 因为你现在在这了
[30:20] I get paid for calculating. 我为计划付出了代价
[30:24] I hear you don’t get paid as much these days. 我听说你最近一分钱都收不到
[30:29] Is that what you heard? 这就是你听说的?
[30:31] Yeah. 是的
[30:45] I’ve made a few bad investments, that’s for sure. 我有些投资失败了 那是肯定的
[30:50] And I’ve moved around some money 而且我调整了一些资金
[30:52] To places maybe where it shouldn’t have gone, 到一些可能是它该去地方
[30:54] But everyone’s just trying to feel their way back. 但是所有人都在想把它们要回来
[30:59] People say you’re finished. 人们说你已经完蛋了
[31:02] You know, I read, um… 你知道的 我在一本在线
[31:05] An article about you in an online business magazine. 商业杂志上看到过一篇关于你的报道
[31:09] It said you got fucked by the japanese 它说你在打击日元的时候
[31:12] when you were betting on the yen. 被日本人骗了
[31:14] And you got fucked by the russians 你买的那台旧石油化学设备
[31:16] When you bought an obsolete petro-chemical plant. 也给俄罗斯人给骗了
[31:22] It also said you’ve been sucking their cocks ever since 它还说你给他们吹过箫
[31:25] To try and control the damage. 好减少损失
[31:29] You know what they called you? 你知道他们是怎么称呼你的吗
[31:33] Perfect cliche of bygone times. 完美陈腐的过去时
[31:43] You’re reading business magazines now? 你现在还有看商业杂志吗
[31:45] Sometimes, when I’m going for a laugh. 有时候 例如我想开心一下的时候
[31:51] Made me laugh. 真的很好笑
[32:00] If I’d have given you that money, 如果我给了你那笔钱
[32:05] I never would’ve seen you again. 我就再也看不到你了
[32:07] I don’t need your money. 我不需要你的钱
[32:10] Keep it so you can buy a petro-chemical plant. 留着它去买一台石油化学设备吧
[32:14] In russia. 就在俄罗斯
[32:17] Well, if you don’t want the money, then what do you want? 好吧 如果你不想要钱 那你要什么
[32:20] I don’t know. 我不知道
[32:23] I just came here to see 我来是想看清楚
[32:24] what it was that obsessed me so much. 是什么困扰我那么久
[32:30] Well, what did you find? 好吧 那你找到什么了
[32:33] I can’t see it. it’s gone now. 我不知道 它不见了
[32:42] What do you see? 那你看到什么
[32:48] I see, um, 我看到
[32:51] A run-of-the-mill businessman… 一个没用的商人…
[32:57] Alone… 孤寂…
[33:00] Divorced… 离异…
[33:02] In a lawsuit with his wife… 和妻子打官司…
[33:07] losing his grip. 变得抓狂
[33:10] Lost in his personal life. 迷失在他的私生活里
[33:13] Lost in his business life. 迷失在他的商业战场里
[33:21] His body going to seed. 他的身体开始衰弱
[33:27] The perfect cliche of bygone times. 完美陈腐的过去时
[34:10] I was bullshitting you, miles. 我刚才是胡说的 迈尔斯
[34:15] I had butterflies in my stomach on my way here… 在来这的路上 我还神经质的发抖呢…
[34:19] Just like when I used to be in love with you. 就像我刚开始爱上你那样
[34:23] You never stopped. 你从没停止过
[34:27] When I’m away from you, I’m clear headed. 当我离开你的时候 我头脑很清醒
[34:33] I think about the future. 我考虑到未来
[34:38] The club in beijing, how that could change my life. 远在北京的夜总会 怎么能改变我的生活
[34:44] But when I’m around you, 可当我在你身边的时候
[34:45] it all goes blurry and i… 所有的一切开始变的模糊了 而我…
[34:49] I get carried away. 我失去了自制力
[35:10] About what? 关于什么
[35:14] Just memories. 只是记忆
[35:18] The life we could have shared and the hopes I had. 我们可以共同分享的生活还有我曾经有过的希望
[35:25] For a while, I thought I was meant to be by your side. 另外 我本来想和你在一起的
[35:28] How ridiculous. 多荒唐
[35:33] The truth is it’s over now. 事实是它已经结束了
[35:37] It’s history. 它已经是历史了
[35:46] I’m not crying for you, I’m crying for myself. 我不是在为你哭 我是为我自己
[35:49] I’d like a whiskey. 我想要杯威士忌
[35:52] All right, then I’ll get you one. 好的 我给你拿一杯
[36:04] No, a bigger one. 不 一大杯
[36:06] With ice cubes. 加冰块的
[39:10] I don’t love you anymore, miles. 迈尔斯 我不爱你了
[39:14] I desire you, 我是想要你
[39:17] But don’t love you anymore. 但不爱你了
[39:24] Since when? tonight? 什么时候开始的? 今晚吗
[39:28] No. 不
[39:30] Tonight I just needed to prove it to myself. 今晚只是我想要证明给自己看
[39:39] Well, since when, then? 好吧 那是什么时候?
[39:45] Since… 自从
[39:49] I went out with those japanese clients of yours. 我和你那几个日本客户出去后
[39:53] Do you remember that? 你还记得吗
[39:59] Yes, I do. 是的 记得
[40:08] Well, we ended up at their hotel. 是的 我们就在他们的酒店里结束的
[40:13] The oldest one, takeshi, 最老的那个 武
[40:17] Had slipped some ghb in my beer. 下了些迷药在我的啤酒里
[40:21] When I woke up, they were gone. 我醒过来的时候 他们都走了
[40:24] They left a rolled-up 100-dollar bill 在床头柜上
[40:30] On the night table. 留下了一卷100块
[40:32] After that, I came to see you. 之后 我来找你
[40:36] You were with that girl louise flannagan. 你和那个叫露易丝·弗拉纳根的女孩在一起
[40:42] You had been doing crystal with her 你们正在嗑药
[40:44] and ordered some lebanese, 还有个黎巴嫩人伺候着
[40:46] Which is why… 那就是为什么…
[40:49] I don’t touch that shit. 我不再做那些蠢事
[40:52] Anyway, 不管怎样
[40:52] You wanted me to tell you everything 你要我在她面前
[40:54] that happened in front of her. 告诉你发生的一切
[40:59] She kept wanting me to admit 她硬要我承认
[41:02] That I’d been raped in my sleep. 我在睡觉时被人强奸了
[41:05] You were raped… 你被他们所有人…
[41:09] By all of them. 强奸了
[41:13] Those fucking animals took polaroids of you, 那些操蛋的禽兽用宝利来给你拍照
[41:17] And they showed them around in their office, 然后他们在办公室里到处传阅照片
[41:21] And I can tell you for sure… 我可以很确定的告诉你…
[41:28] It wasn’t something I was proud of. 我不觉得自豪
[41:34] Louise wanted me to tell everything in detail. 露易丝要我把所有事都详细的说出来
[41:38] Seemed to turn her on. 好像这能使她兴奋
[41:46] Nobody forced you to say anything. 没有人强迫你说什么
[41:50] You did. 你有
[41:55] You wanted me to turn her on 你想我让她兴奋
[41:58] So then you could watch us fuck. 那样你就可以看我们俩做了
[42:03] That’s why you had her come over in the first place. 那就是为什么你一开始就让她过来
[42:05] I had taken two ecstasies. 我吃了两颗摇头丸
[42:08] I was rolling, and I let her go down on me. 我摇摆着 骑到她身上
[42:14] And I watched you jerk off. 然后看着你射出来
[42:16] And then we slept together. 然后我们就一起睡了
[42:20] No, we didn’t. 不 没有
[42:22] You’re getting it mixed up. 你搞错了
[42:25] You had an early flight to moscow. 你搭了早班机回莫斯科
[42:28] And then… 然后…
[42:32] And then louise took me home. 然后露易丝把我带回家
[42:36] I didn’t know how to get rid of her. 我不知道该怎么摆脱她
[42:38] And then she kept texting me for a month. 然后她发了我一个月的短信
[42:43] Why in the hell didn’t you ever tell me that? 为什么你没告诉过我这个?
[42:45] Because I don’t give a fuck about louise flannagan. 因为我根本不在乎什么露易丝·弗拉纳根
[42:48] I didn’t even want to tell you about this till now. 直到现在我都不想告诉你
[42:54] When you came back from russia, 从俄罗斯回来后
[42:58] You had forgotten all about it. 你把所有的事情都忘了
[43:01] But not me. 但我没有
[43:03] We’ve done a lot worse than that, 我们做过很多比那更糟的事
[43:06] And you know it. 你知道的
[43:10] I say, we’ve done a lot worse than that. 我说 我们做过很多比那更糟的事
[43:15] I think it’s better I go now. 我想我最好现在就走
[43:28] Come here. 过来
[43:30] miles… 迈尔斯…
[43:31] What do you think you’re doing? 你这是干什么
[43:32] – please let me leave. – where are you going? -让我走 -你要去哪
[43:34] Where do you think you’re going? 你想去哪
[43:37] Miles. 迈尔斯
[43:39] -where do you think you’re going? -let me go, please -你想去哪 -迈尔斯 求求你 让我走
[43:41] Let me go. I swear to god it’s better this way. 让我走 我相信这样比较好
[43:43] Please let me go. 求你让我走
[43:55] Let me go, miles. 迈尔斯 让我走吧
[43:57] Let me go! 让我走!
[44:20] These are mine now. 它们是我的了
[44:25] You gave them back. 你还给我的
[44:31] You want a beer? 要啤酒吗
[44:44] Don’t worry. it’s not spiked. 别担心 没下药
[44:47] And even if it was, you’d drink it anyway, right? 就算有 你还是会喝的 对吧
[44:53] Maybe. 也许吧
[44:55] No. no maybe. yes. 不 不是也许 是肯定
[44:57] Say yes. 说会
[45:01] Yes. 会
[45:03] Now you know, at the end of the night, 你知道 在深夜
[45:08] I’m gonna handcuff you, 我会铐住你
[45:10] And I’m gonna fuck you. 然后干你
[45:12] Yes. 是的
[45:16] Right over there in the cabinet. 在那边的橱柜里
[45:19] You kept the handcuffs. 你还留着手铐
[45:23] Yeah. 是的
[45:49] I hate them. they hurt. 我讨厌它们 它们伤到我了
[45:56] That’s not what you used to say. 你以前不是这样说的
[46:03] May I ask you a question, miles? 迈尔斯 可以问你个问题吗
[46:05] Of course. 当然
[46:09] Am I the only girl that turns you on? 我是唯一一个能让你兴奋的女人吗
[46:12] Yes. 是
[46:15] I’m the only one you can fuck? 我是唯一一个你可以干的人吗
[46:17] That’s right. 是啊
[46:19] But the others. 但是其他人
[46:21] The others don’t do anything for me. 其他女人不会为我做任何事
[46:26] Since when? 什么时候开始的?
[46:30] For a while. 等一下
[46:34] I gotta get that, okay? 我去接个电话 好吗
[46:36] This is new york. 这里是纽约
[46:38] The market’s closing. 市场交易结束了
[46:40] Yeah, hello. 你好
[46:43] No, no. no, no. no, no. I was expecting your call. 不不不 我正在等你的电话
[46:46] Yeah. yeah, yeah. 是 是 是
[46:49] No, look, as long as it stays that way, we’re not gonna sell. 不 只要它保持下去 我们就不卖
[46:52] That’s absolutely out of the question. 绝对没问题
[46:55] That’s right. no, I have the information right in front of me. 对 不 资料就在我面前
[47:01] Look, we have to be careful, okay? that’s all I’m saying. 听着 我们要非常小心 知道吗 我要说的就是这个
[47:05] They’re waiting for a sign, and we gotta be careful. 他们在等机会 所以我们得非常小心
[47:34] Vortex. 旋涡
[48:12] Hey, couldn’t I have a cigarette? 我可以抽根烟吗
[48:23] Merci. 谢谢
[48:28] Get down! 跪下!
[48:33] Don’t you fucking move. 别他妈乱动
[48:35] Okay? don’t move an inch. 好吗 一点都别动
[48:44] I said don’t fucking move! 我说了不许动!
[52:49] Is it done? 他死了吗
[52:56] Did anyone see you? 有没有被人看到?
[52:58] Were you followed? 有人跟踪吗
[53:00] No. 没有
[53:06] The gun. give me the gun. 枪 把枪给我
[53:16] Did you wipe your prints? 有没有擦掉指纹?
[53:18] I don’t know. 我不知道
[53:21] You don’t know? 你不知道?
[53:23] Sandra, you asked me to help you, and I will help you, 桑德拉 你要我帮忙 我肯定会帮的
[53:26] But if you don’t fucking listen to me, I can’t help you. 但是如果你不听我的话 我就帮不了你了
[53:30] Do you understand? 明白了吗
[53:33] I did what I could. 我做了能做的事
[53:35] In any case, you were caught by the cameras. 不管怎样 你都被摄像头拍到了
[53:38] They saw you come, they saw you go. 他们看到你进去出来
[53:39] They’ll identify you. 他们会认出你的
[53:42] This time tomorrow, 明天的这个时候
[53:43] you’ll be a new person in a different country. 你会以一个新的身份出现在别的国家
[53:47] No one will know you. 没人认识你
[53:48] Did you bring a change of clothes? 你带换洗的衣服了吗
[53:51] Yeah. 带了
[53:53] Change. your dress is torn. 换掉 你的衣服撕破了
[54:07] I booked you a flight to hong kong. 我帮你订了去香港的机票
[54:14] You leave for madrid, orly. 7:15 in the morning. 早上7点15分去马德里的欧里机场
[54:16] Madrid, hong kong, 3:30. 3点30分 马德里转机去香港
[54:19] – do you understand? – yeah. -明白了吗 -明白了
[54:24] When you get to hong kong, 你到香港后
[54:26] Take a taxi to this address. 乘的士去这个地址
[54:32] Go inside the building, go to the tenth floor. 到大厦十楼去
[54:35] Look for mr. ho. 找何先生
[54:37] Mr. ho is my friend. 何先生是我的朋友
[54:39] He knows nothing. 他什么都不知道
[54:41] He needs to know nothing. 他也不需要知道什么
[54:44] Don’t ask him anything. 什么都别问
[54:45] He’ll take care of you. 他会照顾你的
[54:46] You need to do what I say. 你只要照我说的去做
[54:54] When you get to hong kong, 到香港后
[54:55] do not use your credit cards, okay? 别用你的信用卡 知道吗
[54:58] They’ll find you immediately. 不然他们会马上找到你的
[55:00] This is 1,000 u.s. dollars in hong kong dollars. 这是1000块美金换成的港币
[55:02] It’s not much. be careful with it. 不多 小心点
[55:05] Give me your credit card. 把你的信用卡给我
[55:08] You use your credit cards, they trace you. 你要是用信用卡 他们会追踪到你的
[55:16] Give me your phone. 把你的电话给我
[55:18] I don’t want you using your phone. 我不想你用你的电话
[55:20] It’s too dangerous. 太危险了
[55:24] My flight takes off from rossi four hours before you. 我会从罗西出发 比你早飞四小时
[55:27] I arrive in hong kong before you as well. 所以我会比你早四小时到香港
[55:29] Mr. ho will give you an address to where I will be. 到时候何先生会把我的地址给你
[55:32] You’ll meet me there. 你到那会找到我
[55:33] – at your place? – no. -是你家吗 -不是
[55:36] The person that hired us. 雇我们的人
[55:40] When the cops find miles and it’s official, 当警察找到迈尔斯并且公开
[55:44] We get the other half of the money, cash, in hong kong. 我们会在香港拿到另外一半钱 是现金
[55:47] It’s faster, it’s better. 那样更快更好
[55:49] Then he disappears, and so will we. 然后他就会消失 我们也是
[55:52] – give me the keys to the car. – what for? -把车钥匙给我 -为什么
[55:54] You don’t need to know. just give the keys. 你不用知道 给我就好
[55:59] Lisa’s waiting for you outside. 丽莎在外面等你
2007年

Post navigation

Previous Post: First Man(登月第一人)[2018]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: The White Ribbon(白丝带)[2020]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一
{"status":false,"code":5000,"msg":"失败"}

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme