Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

神烦警探(Brooklyn Nine-Nine)第8季第10集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 神烦警探(Brooklyn Nine-Nine)第8季第10集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:04] Previously on “Brooklyn Nine-Nine”… “神烦警探”前情提要
[00:05] For Captain Holt and Amy’s last day, 鉴于今天是Holt警监和Amy在分局的最后一天
[00:06] I’ve been granted permission to 我获准举办我们的
[00:08] throw a final non-holiday-associated heist. 最后一场·非节日相关·抢夺战
[00:10] The heist is actually going to be… 所以这次的抢夺战实际上是
[00:12] the perfect goodbye. 一次完美告别
[00:13] What does that mean? 什么意思
[00:14] That I’m leaving the Nine-Nine. 我要离开99分局了
[00:15] It’s a trip through memorable moments from the last eight years. 这是一场回忆之旅 回顾这八年来的难忘回忆
[00:18] Drama, glamor, 故事跌宕起伏
[00:19] shocking twists and turns. 情节起承转合
[00:21] The perfect goodbye is so close, I can taste it. 完美告别就在眼前 我能感到了
[00:23] – Jake! – What’s up? You okay? – Jake – 怎么了 你还好吗
[00:24] Are you quitting the Nine-Nine? 你要离开99分局吗
[00:25] – What? – I found this letter of resignation in your locker. – 什么 – 我在你柜子里找到这封辞职信
[00:28] – Charles, I can explain. – Don’t bother. – Charles 我能解释 – 不用了
[00:30] Wait, no, wait. Charles, wait a second. 等等 别走 Charles 等一下
[00:31] Seems like someone’s in the market for a new best friend. 看起来某人需要一个新的好朋友
[00:34] Bill, I swear to God. Bill 我保证
[00:56] Amy, Amy, we’ve got a problem. Amy Amy 我们有麻烦了
[00:58] Charles found out I was leaving somehow Charles不知道怎么发现了我要走
[00:59] and he got so upset that he ran away. 他难过地跑开了
[01:01] I don’t know where he went and he’s not answering his phone. 我不知道他去哪儿了 而且他也不接电话
[01:03] Don’t you have a tracker implanted in his brain or something? 你没在他的脑子里或者什么地方植入追踪器吗
[01:04] Amy, I would never do that. It’s a serious medical procedure. Amy 我绝对不会这么做的 这是正经的医疗程序
[01:07] Which is why I had a doctor do it eight years ago 所以我才会在八年前让医生完成
[01:09] when they were operating on the bullet wounds in Charles’ butt. 当他们要给Charles屁股上的枪伤做手术
[01:11] Smart, stick it in his butt holes. 聪明 塞进他的屁眼里
[01:13] Oh, I was expecting more judgment from you. 我还以为你要批评我
[01:14] And definitely a different phrasing. 而且绝对用不同的措辞
[01:16] Anyways, I think that the magnet suit must’ve fried the tracker 不管怎么说 我猜磁铁服肯定已经烧坏了追踪器
[01:18] so we gotta figure out a different way to find him. 所以我们必须想出其他的办法找到他
[01:19] Well, don’t ask me, he’s your best friend! 别问我啊 他是你最好的朋友
[01:22] Yes, he is my best friend! I know exactly where he is. 对啊 他是我最好的朋友 我绝对知道他在哪儿
[01:24] Here. Guard this with your life. I’ll be right back. 给你 用你的生命看好它 我马上回来
[01:27] Sir, I’ve made a terrible mistake. 长官 我犯了个大错
[01:30] I am sorry about your pictures and your award and your computer– 很抱歉弄坏了您的照片 奖杯和电脑
[01:33] And yelling that I was wearing a wig 还有大喊我戴了假发
[01:35] and then trying to tear out my actual hair? 然后试图把我的真头发拽下来
[01:37] No, that was a compliment! 不 那是恭维
[01:39] It’s so thick and full for a man of your age. 这头秀发对于您这样年纪的人太浓密茂盛了
[01:41] What? 什么
[01:42] Let me handle this. The truth is, 让我来处理 真相是
[01:44] Lieutenant Jeffords acted like an irresponsible, insane madman. Jeffords警督表现得像一个不负责 不理智的疯子
[01:47] What? 什么
[01:47] Yeah, that’s what I was thinking. 没错 正如我所想
[01:49] But looking at this incident from a different angle, 但是从另外的角度来看这起事故
[01:51] it shows why he’ll make a great captain. 这表明了为什么他会成为一名好警监
[01:54] He’s here before you owning his mistake. 他在你指责之前就承认了自己的错误
[01:57] When I started at the Nine-Nine, I felt I had to be seen as infallible. 我刚到99分局的时候 我认为自己必须被看做是永远正确的
[02:01] But he taught me the importance of being seen as human. 但他教会了我被看作是普通人的重要性
[02:05] He made me a better leader. 他让我变成了更好的领导者
[02:07] And you would be a fool not to make him a captain. 如果你不让他当警监那就太愚蠢了
[02:12] Terry’s touched. Terry很感动
[02:13] Yes, powerful words. 是 说得很有力
[02:15] As are these: 下面的话也是
[02:15] happy heisting, suckas! 抢夺战快乐 蠢货
[02:17] What? 什么
[02:18] Oh, you were right, this was a wig. 你说得对 这就是假发
[02:23] No! 不
[02:25] Hey, can I talk to you? I have a question. 嘿 我能和你聊聊吗 我有个问题
[02:27] Is it will I ever forgive you for betraying me 是我会不会原谅你背叛了我
[02:29] and abandoning me in a car? 还把我扔在车里吗
[02:30] No, I have no questions about that interaction. 不 我对那次互动没有问题
[02:32] It was funny and I’m pleased with how it played out. 那很有趣而且我很满意事情的走向
[02:33] This isn’t about the heist. 和抢夺战无关
[02:34] What did you think about, um, me and Pimento as a couple? 你觉得我和Pimento在一起怎么样
[02:37] Oh, uh, I don’t know. 呃 我不知道
[02:41] You guys always made me a little uncomfortable. 你们老让我感觉有点儿不舒服
[02:44] There weren’t a lot of boundaries. 你们没有什么边界感
[02:45] Is this about that time we smashed in your car? 是因为我们在你的车里乱搞吗
[02:46] You did? Which car? 你们搞了吗 在哪辆车
[02:48] All of them. And once in your dad’s Miata. 所有车 还有一次在你爸爸的米亚塔车里
[02:49] My point is, when Adrian and I broke up, something felt off. 我的意思是 当我和Adrian分手后 感觉很不好
[02:53] I think it’s ’cause I wasn’t out yet 我觉得是因为我还没有出柜
[02:54] so I couldn’t really be myself with anyone. 所以我和任何人在一起的时候都不能真正做自己
[02:56] But I don’t know, I always thought we would end up together. 但是我不知道 我总觉得我们最后会在一起
[02:59] And now he’s going away and ugh, this is stupid. 现在他要走了 噁 太蠢了
[03:02] It’s not stupid. You gotta tell him how you feel. 才不是蠢 你必须告诉他你的感觉
[03:05] He’s already at the airport and he doesn’t own a phone. 他已经在机场了而且他还没手机
[03:06] I’ll never make it in time. – 我不可能按时赶到的
[03:07] Yes, you will! Another surprise reveal. 你可以的 又一个惊喜大揭露
[03:13] I mean, we knew you were around. 我说 我们知道你在这儿
[03:14] I watched you enter. 我看到你进场了
[03:15] Nope, you were both shocked. 才不 你们都惊呆了
[03:16] Come on, I’ll give you a ride to the airport. 走吧 我载你去机场
[03:18] I mean, that’s nice but traffic. 你真好但是路上太堵了
[03:20] Oh, sweet Rosa. There’s no such thing as traffic 哦 亲亲Rosa 没有路上太堵这回事儿
[03:22] when you’re driving in an armored truck. 如果你开的是装甲车
[03:24] Okay, let’s do this. 好的 就这么办
[03:26] I already have my keys. 我已经拿到了我的钥匙
[03:27] Ooh, yet another surprise reveal. 哦 另一个惊喜大揭露
[03:35] Hey, bud. 嘿 伙计
[03:37] How’d you know where I was? 你怎么知道我在这儿
[03:38] Because this is where you had to be 因为你肯定在这儿
[03:39] because this is where it happened. 因为这是开始的地方
[03:42] – Hey. – Hey. – 嘿 – 嘿
[03:43] Sorry to drag you in on the weekend. 抱歉在周末把你拽过来
[03:44] Oh, it’s fine, I don’t mind spending a few hours with my best friend. 没事儿 我不介意和我最好的朋友在一起几个小时
[03:48] I shouldn’t have said that. It was too soon. 我不该这么说的 太早了
[03:50] No. Charles, you’re my best friend too. 不 Charles 你也是我最好的朋友
[03:56] Hey, guys. I found another leg! 嘿 伙计们 我找到另一条腿了
[03:58] Oh, how gross! 呕 好恶心
[04:00] I forgot that we wore those fashion scarves 我忘了我们戴过那些时尚围巾
[04:02] for like a month that year. 那一年戴了一整个月
[04:03] – I still think they worked. – No. – 我还是觉得它们很搭 – 不
[04:05] Oh, Jake, I can’t believe you’re leaving. Jake 我不敢相信你要离开了
[04:07] I mean, it’s not the Nine-Nine without you. 你走了 99分局就不是原来那样了
[04:09] I know, but Rosa’s already gone 我懂 但是Rosa已经走了
[04:12] and Holt and Amy are moving on too. Holt和Amy也要向前走了
[04:14] Is that why you’re doing this? 因为这些你才要走吗
[04:15] To fit in with that crowd? 为了融入到他们那群人吗
[04:16] Charles, I just want to be there for Mac. Charles 我只是想陪着Mac
[04:18] I get that, but this whole thing is just taking me by surprise. 我理解 但是整件事对我而言太意外了
[04:21] I don’t know if I can come in to work and do this job without you. 我不知道离了你还能不能上班 做好这份工作
[04:24] Are you kidding me? 你在逗我吗
[04:25] I mean, maybe the you of nine years ago couldn’t handle it, 可能九年前的你应付不了
[04:27] but you’re not that person anymore. 但你已经不是当初的你了
[04:28] You used to live in your ex-wife’s husband’s basement 你以前住在前妻的丈夫的地下室里
[04:30] and date 75-year-olds 和75岁的人约会
[04:32] and now you’ve got your own house and Genevieve and Nikolaj. 但是现在你有了自己的房子还有Genevieve和Nikolaj
[04:35] – Nikolaj – Nikolaj – Nikolaj. – Nikolaj.
[04:36] – Nikolaj – Nikolaj – Nikolaj. – Nikolaj.
[04:38] – Nikolaj. – Why don’t you just call him Nick? – Nikolaj – 为什么你不直接叫他Nick
[04:39] – Nik. – All right, now you’re ruining the moment. – Nik – 好吧 你毁了这一刻
[04:41] Copy that. 懂了
[04:42] Look, whether we work together or not, 听着 不管我们是否在一起工作
[04:43] we’re always gonna be best friends and partners. 我们永远都是最好的朋友和伙伴
[04:45] – Right. Life partners. – Best friends. – 没错 一生的伙伴 – 最好的朋友
[04:47] And the only reason I didn’t tell you sooner 我没有早点儿告诉你的原因只有一个
[04:49] is because I wanted it to be a surprise 就是我想把它当成惊喜
[04:52] that the whole heist’s actually a setup 整个抢夺战其实是个陷阱
[04:54] so that I can throw the perfect goodbye. 这样我就能完成完美的告别
[04:55] I love that! 我喜欢
[04:57] The plan was lure everyone to the Brooklyn Bridge 计划是把你们所有人都骗到布鲁克林大桥
[04:58] and give you all gifts. 送给你们礼物
[04:59] – So, here’s yours. – Oh! – 这是你的 – 哦
[05:02] – The dummy tubes just unscrew. – Okay. – 假管子的盖子都没拧上 – 好的
[05:07] The most recent issue of “Fancy Brudgom” Magazine? 最新一期的<梦幻"新狼">杂志
[05:09] You know how you always wanted them to 你一直希望他们
[05:10] do a Fancy Bedste Venner feature on us? 做一期关于我们的高大上最佳好友专题
[05:12] Yeah, but that’s just for the fanciest best friends. 是啊 但是只有最高大上的好朋友才配
[05:14] – Turn to page 63. – Oh, my God, you didn’t. – 翻到63页 – 天啊 不是吧
[05:16] You did! We’re Fancy Bedste Venners! 你做到了 我们是高大上好基友
[05:19] We’re Fancy Bedste Venners! 我们是高大上好基友
[05:20] We’re Fancy Bedste Venners! 我们是高大上好基友
[05:23] Hey, great news, the perfect goodbye is back on 嘿 好消息 完美告别又回到正轨了
[05:26] and we have a new teammate. 而且我们有了新队友
[05:27] Really? What even is “Our team?” 真的吗 “我们队”算什么
[05:29] Because I know you gave me a dummy tube. 我知道你给了我一个假管子
[05:31] – Ah, and did you find what was inside of it? – Yeah, an egg. – 你发现里面有什么了吗 – 发现了 一个蛋
[05:33] And do you know why I gave you an egg? 那你知道为什么我给你一个蛋吗
[05:34] ‘Cause eggs suck 因为鸡蛋很差劲
[05:35] and you’re still mad about that one time I beat you at Mario Kart? 而且你还因为我在马里奥赛车里打败你生气
[05:37] It was beginner’s luck! Just–open it. 那是新手好运 你就打开它吧
[05:44] A necklace with a little binder on it? 带文件夹吊坠的项链
[05:46] It has three tiny tabs. 它有三个小标签
[05:47] One for me, one for you, and one for Mac. 一个是我 一个是你 一个是Mac
[05:51] It really bothers me that they’re not alphabetical 它不是按字母表顺序排列的 有点儿让我烦心
[05:52] but I assume that it’s functional and I can correct them? 但我猜它能移动而且我能纠正它们
[05:54] It is and you can. 确实能而且你可以
[05:55] Then I love it and I’ll treasure it forever. 那我爱它而且我会永远珍惜它的
[05:58] Now tell me where the real tube is, you bastard! 现在告诉我真的管子在哪儿 混蛋
[05:59] I’m sorry, Ames, but I can’t do that. 抱歉 Ames 但是我不能这么做
[06:01] You’ve done your part. 你完成了你那部分
[06:01] Now, it’s time to sit back and enjoy the rest of the show. 现在是时间坐下来欣赏接下来的表演了
[06:03] You’re cutting me out? This is about you wanting fireworks, isn’t it? 你要把我踢出局是因为想要烟花 是吗
[06:07] Oh, Amy, it’s about so much more than that. 哦 Amy 原因可比这多
[06:09] It’s one million percent just about the fireworks. 百分之一万只是因为烟花
[06:12] Those look very dangerous. 它们看起来很危险
[06:13] No, it’ll be fine. We’re not gonna be anywhere near when it goes off. 不会有事儿的 点燃的时候我们不会在附近
[06:15] You control the whole thing from your phone. 你能在手机上操控所有的事情
[06:17] How do you know when it’s armed? 你怎么知道什么时候装载好
[06:17] The red light starts blinking. 红灯开始闪烁的时候
[06:18] – Like that one? – Uh-oh, uh, uh– – 像这样吗 – 啊哦 呃 呃
[06:21] you know what? This is okay, this is okay. 你知道吗 没关系 没关系
[06:23] I can just turn it off using the app. 我可以用应用关掉它
[06:25] “Set up your profile first?” Why? “首先设置您的头像” 为什么
[06:27] How many times am I gonna use a fireworks app? 我能用到几次烟花应用
[06:28] – It started counting down! – Name, email. – 开始倒计时了 – 姓名 邮箱
[06:31] “Select the squares with stop signs in them?” “选择有停车标志的正方形”
[06:32] Okay, Jake, we gotta go! 好了 Jake 我们得走了
[06:33] Is a stop light a stop sign? 红绿灯是停车标志吗
[06:35] Charles, is a stop light a stop sign? Charles 红绿灯是停车标志吗
[06:36] I don’t know, they both require full stops! 我不知道 它们都要求完全停下来
[06:37] – Jake, come on! – All right, I’m in. – Jake 快点儿 – 好了 我进去了
[06:39] No, “Username already taken?” 不 “用户名已被占用”
[06:40] Who would want to use “Jake?” 谁会用”Jake”
[06:45] Oh, no. 哦 不
[06:52] Oh, my God. You’re awake. 天啊 你醒了
[06:56] I can’t believe it, you’re actually awake. 不敢相信 你真的醒了
[06:58] Hey. Wait a minute. 嘿 等等
[07:01] What’s going on? I gotta get back to the heist. 发生什么了 我得回去参加抢夺战
[07:03] No, the heist? Jake, you’ve been in a coma for seven years. 不 什么抢夺战 Jake 你已经昏迷七年了
[07:11] What? 什么
[07:15] What do you mean I’ve been in a coma? 我昏迷了是什么意思
[07:17] A firework hit you in the head. 有枚烟花击中了你的头部
[07:18] It caused a destabilizing brain injury. 导致了不稳定的脑损伤
[07:20] Oh, my God. Is Charles okay? 天啊 Charles还好吗
[07:23] Yes. He survived the explosion, 他没事儿 他从爆炸中幸存了
[07:25] but he blamed himself for what happened to you 但是他把你的事情归责于自己
[07:27] so he left New York. 所以离开纽约了
[07:29] He’s actually the sheriff of a small town in Arizona. 他现在是亚利桑那州一个小镇的警长
[07:32] The town is so small he also has to be the school principal. 小镇太小了 所以他还不得不担任学校校长
[07:34] Okay, that’s weird. 好吧 太奇怪了
[07:36] It’s actually very funny. And surprisingly heartwarming. 其实非常有趣 而且惊人地暖心
[07:39] Wait, no. No, no, no. This–this isn’t really happening. 等等 不 不 不 不 这不是真的
[07:43] I’m dreaming. And because this is a dream, I’m in control. 我在做梦 因为这是梦 我可以控制
[07:46] You know who’s gonna walk through that door right now? 你猜现在谁会从门里走出来
[07:48] Bruce Willis. 布鲁斯·威利斯
[07:51] – Jake, you woke up! – No! Teddy? – Jake 你醒了 – 不是吧 Teddy
[07:53] Amy, why is your ex-boyfriend here? Amy为什么你的前男友在这里
[07:55] Oh, you haven’t told him yet, babe? 哦 你还没有告诉他吗 宝贝
[07:57] – Uh. – Babe? – 呃 – 宝贝
[07:58] He called you babe. What’s going on? 他叫你宝贝 怎么回事
[07:59] I’m sorry, I know this is a lot. 抱歉 我知道这有很多要消化
[08:01] – No. – But the last seven years – 不 – 但是这七年来
[08:02] have been really hard. Raising Mac on my own, 我过得真的很难 要一个人抚养Mac
[08:04] never knowing if you would wake up, 也不知道你能不能醒过来
[08:05] and Teddy was a great friend to me. Teddy对我来说是个很好的朋友
[08:08] And a couple years ago, 然后几年前
[08:09] – we went on a trip. – It’s not her fault. – 我们去旅行了 – 不是她的错
[08:11] We were both seduced by the city of Tampa. 我们都被坦帕引诱了
[08:13] I can’t believe this. You replaced me with Teddy? 我简直不敢相信 你用Teddy替换了我
[08:15] I could never replace you, Jake. 我永远不能代替你 Jake
[08:16] I just wanted Mac to have a father figure in his life. 我只是希望Mac的人生里能有个父亲样的角色
[08:18] I come over and we watch sports. 我会过来 我们一起看运动比赛
[08:20] We are obsessed with college swimming. 我们都很喜欢大学游泳比赛
[08:22] Hey, doc, can you put me back in the coma? 嘿 医生 能把我再弄晕吗
[08:24] You’re agitated, that’s normal. 你现在很激动 这很正常
[08:26] Tell me how you’re feeling. Pain? 告诉我你有什么感觉 疼吗
[08:28] I mean, just the pain of learning 我是说 只有得知
[08:29] that my wife is married to another man. 我老婆嫁给了别的男人的心疼
[08:30] Oh, we’re not married. 哦 我们没有结婚
[08:32] I’m just here for Amy physically. 我只是为Amy提供肉体上的支持
[08:33] That’s worse! 那才更糟
[08:34] Okay, let’s do some cognitive tests. 好吧 我们来做一些认知测试
[08:35] How good is your memory from before the accident? 你还记得多少意外之前的事情
[08:37] – Do you remember the fireworks? – Yeah, I remember everything. – 你还记得烟花吗 – 我什么都记得
[08:40] I remember the whole heist, 我记得整个抢夺战
[08:41] going to find Charles, the magnet suits. 去找Charles 磁铁服
[08:43] Do you remember where you hid the tube? 你还记得把管子藏在哪里了吗
[08:44] Yeah, inside the fake baby. 记得 在假娃娃里面
[08:47] Thanks, babe. 谢了 宝贝
[08:49] Oh, no. It’s not the future, is it? 哦 不 这不是未来 对吗
[08:51] No, it’s only been about 40 minutes? 不是 才过去了大概40分钟
[08:53] And this isn’t a real hospital. 这也不是真的医院
[09:00] You Mission: Impossibled me! 你跟我玩碟中谍
[09:02] Oh, I’m so happy you’re not having sex with Teddy! 哦 你没有跟Teddy睡过我真的太开心了
[09:06] Damn it, we’re locked in. 妈的 我们被关起来了
[09:07] Who are you working with, you coward? 你跟谁合作了 你个懦夫
[09:09] I didn’t do anything. 我什么也没做
[09:10] I bet this was all Santiago’s plan. 我打赌这一切都是Santiago的计划
[09:12] She’s making a play for the tube. 她想方设法想要拿到了管子
[09:14] She knew you hid it at Doggy Daycare. 她知道你把东西藏在狗狗托管所
[09:16] How do you know her plan? 你怎么知道她的计划
[09:17] Since I wasn’t part of the heist, 因为我不参与争夺战
[09:18] people were sloppy around me with their secrets. 大家在我周围都不太用心保密
[09:20] I know everything. 我什么都知道
[09:21] For instance, I know the real tube 比如 我知道真的管子
[09:23] is inside that creepy, fake baby doll. 在那个恐怖的假娃娃里面
[09:25] Why didn’t you tell me this earlier? 你为什么不早点告诉我
[09:26] I was trying to be respectful 我想要尊重
[09:28] of the heisting process, 抢夺战的流程
[09:29] but that was before I got screwed over. 但那是在我被骗之前
[09:31] Well, your intel is of no use 好吧 你的内部信息也没有用
[09:33] since we’re locked in here. 如果我们一直被锁在这里
[09:35] Unless you smash your gigantic body through the wall. 除非你可以用你巨大的身躯撞穿这面墙
[09:37] – I am not the Kool-Aid Man! – Okay. – 我不是酷爱仔 – 好吧
[09:39] I am more than my muscles and I can prove it. 我并不是只有一身肌肉 而且我可以证明
[09:42] All the locks in this building have a magnetic release 这栋楼里所有的锁都有磁脱扣器
[09:45] in case of a fire. 以预防火灾情况
[09:46] If we can overload the circuit, they’ll unlock. 如果我们可以使电路过载 他们就会解锁
[09:48] We just need to connect 我们只需要链接
[09:49] the positive terminal of one outlet… 一个插座的正极
[09:52] To the negative of the other, 和另一个插座的负极
[09:54] using this circuit board and a low-resistance wire. 用这个电路板和一个低电阻丝
[09:57] Luckily, I came prepared. 幸运的是 我有备而来
[09:59] Do suspenders conduct electricity? 吊裤带导电吗
[10:01] Oh, the gold thread! 哦 金线
[10:03] Now, we are about to overload the circuit. 现在 我们就要让电路过载
[10:10] Bing pot. 哦耶
[10:11] When did you have time to build all this? 你哪里有时间搭的这些
[10:13] Oh, I had it prefabbed months ago, 哦 我几个月前就预制好了
[10:14] and I set it up while you were looking for Charles. 你在找Charles的时候我就搭好了
[10:16] You planted the resignation letter in my locker 是你把辞职信放到我的柜子里的
[10:18] – so Charles would find it. – Yep. – 这样Charles才会找到 – 对
[10:19] And then I knew you’d wanna show off the fireworks. 然后我知道你肯定会炫耀你的烟花
[10:22] – The fireworks that I sold you. – You’re Kristaps? – 我卖给你的烟花 – 你是Kristaps
[10:26] Gah, I got to stop falling for that. 啊 我真的不能再被这个骗到了
[10:27] But wait, if everything was fake, what knocked me out? 但是等一下 如果这一切都是假的 是什么把我弄晕的
[10:29] Oh, no. 哦 不
[10:33] – What are you doing? – I know, Charles, – 你在干什么 – 我知道 Charles
[10:35] but there’s something I have to tell you, okay? 但是我有些事想要告诉你 好吗
[10:37] I locked Charles in a supply closet. 我把Charles锁在储藏室了
[10:38] I have but two things to say to you. 我只有两件事要跟你说
[10:41] One, thank you 第一件事 谢谢你
[10:42] I’ve always wanted to be chloroformed. 我一直想要被麻醉剂迷晕
[10:43] and two, how dare you 第二件事 你怎么敢
[10:45] Sorry, babe. 抱歉 宝贝
[10:46] – But I play to win. – Gah! – 但我只为胜利而战 – 啊
[10:49] That was super cool. 太酷了
[10:51] I hate how attracted I am to you right now! 我恨我现在被你迷得死死的
[10:53] That worked so well. 效果真好
[10:54] On to phase two. 下面到第二阶段
[10:56] Thanks for doing that, Teddy. 谢谢你做的这些 Teddy
[10:57] I’m really glad that we could be friends again. 我很高兴我们最终还能做朋友
[10:59] Of course. I’ll always be here for you. 当然 我会一直在这里
[11:01] Which is why I have a question to ask. 所以我有个问题要问你
[11:02] – Oh, no. – Amy Santiago, – 哦 不 – Amy Santiago
[11:04] – will you marry– – No! – 你愿意嫁 – 不
[11:05] I am married to Jake. 我嫁给Jake了
[11:07] And I’m married to Elizabeth. It’s perfect. 我也娶了Elizabeth 真好
[11:09] Plus, you just betrayed him. 但是 你刚背叛他了
[11:10] You guys are obviously having issues. 你们很明显有点问题
[11:12] No, I only betrayed him to pull off my secret plan. 没有 我背叛他只是为了进行我的秘密计划
[11:13] I am throwing him the perfect goodbye 我要给他一场最完美的告别
[11:16] – and it has to be a surprise. – Fine. – 这一切都得是个惊喜 – 好吧
[11:18] But if you think I’m just gonna sit around 但是如果你觉得我会待在这儿
[11:20] and wait for you change your mind… 等你改变主意
[11:23] you’re right. 你说对了
[11:24] I will be parked outside for two more hours. 我在外面再停两个小时
[11:27] Hello? 你好
[11:29] Hello? Is there anyone here? 你好 有人吗
[11:34] – Mlepnos? – No. – Mlepnos – 不是
[11:36] What? Yeah. 什么 就是啊
[11:37] You played violin at my wedding. 你在我的婚礼上演奏了小提琴
[11:39] – You’re Mlepnos! – No, my name is Jerry. – 你是Mlepnos – 不 我的名字是Jerry
[11:42] – Jerry Barfralatistan. – What? – Jerry Barfralatistan – 什么
[11:44] It doesn’t matter. I need your help. 没关系 我需要你的帮助
[11:46] Can you please hand me the keys that are down there? 你能帮我把地上的钥匙拿过来吗
[11:47] Yeah, yeah, yes. 好 好 好的
[11:49] Thank you, I love keys. 谢谢 我很喜欢钥匙
[11:50] – Oh – And this is for you. – 哦 – 这是给你的
[11:52] What? 什么
[11:54] As they say in my country, a chicky for a key. 就像我们国家常说的 小鸡换钥匙
[11:57] Right. 好吧
[11:58] And what country is that again? 你来自哪个国家来着
[11:59] – Honolulu. – Okay. – 檀香山 – 好吧
[12:01] You know, if it’s all the same, 你知道 如果不介意的话
[12:02] I’d really just rather have the key. 我还是想要钥匙
[12:03] You no want chicky? 你不想要小鸡吗
[12:04] – I don’t want key. – Oh, perfect. – 我也不想要钥匙 – 哦 完美
[12:06] Yes! Thank you, Mlepnos. 是的 谢谢你 Mlepnos
[12:08] No, it’s Jerry… Barkakanatsan. 不 是Jerry Barkakanatsan
[12:12] I feel like maybe you said it a little different the first time 我觉得你跟第一次说得好像有点不一样
[12:15] There you are, my cheating my wife! 你在这里 我骗人的妻子
[12:17] – Give me the tube. – I don’t have it. – 把我的管子还给我 – 不在我这里
[12:19] The baby’s empty. You lied to me! 娃娃是空的 你骗我
[12:21] I’m not the liar, you’re the liar. 我才不是骗子 你是骗子
[12:22] I put a tracker in the tube 我在管子里装了追踪器
[12:23] so I know you’ve hidden it somewhere in this– 所以我知道你把它藏在这
[12:25] nope, you were telling the truth, 不对 你说的真话
[12:25] it’s on the move. Someone else has it. 管子在移动 有别人拿到了
[12:28] It doesn’t matter what you do, Ames, 不管你做什么Ames
[12:29] you’re not gonna ruin this for me. 你都不能毁了我这次计划
[12:30] Sorry, Jake, but I’m afraid I have to. 抱歉Jake 我必须这么做
[12:32] You’ll thank me later. 你之后会感谢我的
[12:33] Wait, what does that mean? 等等 什么意思
[12:34] I know what it means! 我知道什么意思
[12:35] I heard you talking to Teddy 我听到你跟Teddy说话了
[12:36] outside the supply closet you locked me in. 就在你把我锁起来的储藏室门外
[12:37] Damn it! How did you get out? 妈的 你怎么出来的
[12:39] Mlepnos Mlepnos.
[12:40] Amy’s throwing you the perfect goodbye. Amy要给你举办最完美的告别
[12:42] Over my dead butt crack, she is. 想得美 她得迈过我的死屁沟才行
[12:44] Although, thank you, that was a very nice thought. 不过 还是谢谢你 很棒的想法
[12:45] Now drive! 现在给我开车
[12:48] Go, go, go! 冲冲冲
[12:51] They’re going for the tube. Follow them. 他们要去拿管子 跟着他们
[12:52] What are you doing, Scully? 你在干嘛 Scully
[12:54] Everybody left the precinct 大家都离开警局了
[12:55] and I was scared to be alone. 我害怕一个人呆着
[12:57] Come on! 拜托
[12:58] Pull over, we’re here! 靠边停 我们到了
[13:03] Okay, according to the tracker it’s close. 好的 根据追踪器 我们很近了
[13:04] Let’s just agree that we’re gonna pick it up 我们先同意拿了管子
[13:06] and head to the Brooklyn Bridge. 就去布鲁克林大桥好吗
[13:07] Yeah, I agree. That you can suck it! 好吧 我同意 个鬼
[13:09] We will end up at Shaw’s, 我们最后要去Shaw的酒吧
[13:10] which is actually a meaningful final location. 那才是有意义的最终点
[13:15] Are we too late? Did you get the tube? 我们太晚了吗 你拿到管子了吗
[13:17] No, it’s somewhere in this building. 没有 在这栋楼里的某个地方
[13:18] Brooklyn Storage Solutions. 布鲁克林储存解决方案
[13:20] – Wait a second. – I know this place. – 等一下 – 我知道这个地方
[13:22] Yes, this is where we worked our first case with Captain Holt. 是啊 这是我们第一次和Holt警监一起办案子的地方
[13:24] That’s right, it’s a meaningful location. 说对了 这是一个有纪念意义的地点
[13:26] Tonight is my victory lap. 今晚轮到我绕场一圈庆祝胜利了
[13:28] I planned the perfect goodbye. 我计划了这个完美的告别
[13:31] You have gotta be kidding me. 你一定是开玩笑吧
[13:34] You see, the whole heist was a ruse 你看 整个争夺战不过是我
[13:37] for the perfect goodbye I planned. 为了策划这个完美的告别的计策
[13:39] I mean, it wasn’t that perfect. 我是说 也没有那么完美
[13:40] A real perfect goodbye would’ve had– 一个真正完美的告别应该有
[13:41] Sentimental gifts for everyone? 给每个人的贴心礼物
[13:43] Damn it! Just tell us how you did it. 妈的 快告诉我你怎么办到的吧
[13:45] Everything hinged on Jeffords. 所有的关键都在Jeffords身上
[13:47] I needed him to drop out of the heist 我需要他退出争夺战
[13:49] so he’d have access to everyone’s secrets, 这样他就能听到每个人的秘密
[13:51] which is why I set up a fake interview for him. 这也是为什么我给他安排了一场假面试
[13:53] You were working with Williams? 你和Williams是一伙的
[13:54] But he locked us in his office. 但是他把我们锁在办公室里了
[13:55] Which was critical to me gaining your trust 这是我获得你信任的关键一步
[13:57] so you’d tell me where the tube was hidden. 这样你才会把管子在哪里告诉我
[13:58] Terry’s reeling. Terry震惊了
[14:00] Armed with that information, 有了这些信息
[14:01] I texted Kevin who retrieved the tube 我给Kevin发短信让他拿走了管子
[14:03] and handed it off to a person who lured you all here 交给了那个把你们引到这里的人
[14:06] and that person was a dog 那个人是一条狗
[14:08] and that dog was Cheddar. 那条狗就是Cheddar
[14:10] Hold up. That big speech about 等一下 那段长篇大论的演讲
[14:12] how I’d make a great captain, that was all a lie? 关于我如何能成为一个好警监 都是假的吗
[14:14] No, no, I meant every word of it. 不 不 我每一个字都是真心实意
[14:15] In fact, it’s exactly what I said 事实上 这就是我
[14:17] to the real Williams two weeks ago. 两周前跟真Williams说的
[14:18] It’s part of the reason he decided to make you… 这也是他决定任命你为
[14:21] the new captain of the Nine-Nine. 99分局的新警监的原因
[14:23] Wait, what? Is this fake too? 等等 什么 这也是假的吗
[14:25] Y’all need to cut the shit and be honest with me. 你们都别闹了跟我说句真话吧
[14:27] This is my life we’re talking about. 这可是我的人生啊
[14:29] You want to know if it’s real? 你想知道是不是真的
[14:30] Open your gift and find out. 打开你的礼物自己看吧
[14:33] – A bag of fish? – What? No. – 一袋鱼 – 什么 不
[14:35] It’s supposed to be your captain’s bars. 应该是你的警监肩章
[14:36] The fish are my present to Scully. 鱼是我给Scully的礼物
[14:38] They’re the kind that eat the dead skin off your feet. 是那种会吃你脚上死皮的鱼
[14:39] Ooh, they’re gonna have a feast tonight. 哦 那它们今晚可以饱餐一顿了
[14:42] But wait, if that’s not Terry’s bars, 但是等一下 如果那不是Terry的肩章
[14:43] what’s in the real tube? 真的管子里面是什么
[14:48] – Wireless headphones? – They’re AirPods. – 无线耳机 – 是AirPods
[14:50] – They’re my gift for everyone. – What? – 是我给大家的礼物 – 什么
[14:52] But you told me not to get people AirPods! 但是你跟我说不要给大家买AirPods
[14:53] You said everyone already has headphones! 你说大家都已经有耳机了
[14:55] Yeah, so you wouldn’t buy them 是啊 这样你就不会给大家买了
[14:56] – and I would get all the glory. – Wow. – 我就能得到所有的荣誉了 – 哇
[14:57] – Great gift, Amy. – Come on! – 礼物太棒了 Amy – 拜托
[14:59] But if I don’t have the winning tube, who does? 但是如果我没有拿到获胜管子 那谁拿了
[15:04] I do. 我拿到了
[15:05] Yet another surprise reveal again. 又一个惊喜又揭露
[15:09] So, my plan was simple. 所以 我的计划很简单
[15:11] The best way to win is to sit back, 获得胜利的最好方法就是好好坐着
[15:12] watch everyone else, and then choose your moment. 看着大家 然后选择最佳时机
[15:14] But to do that, I needed people to think I was gone. 要做到这一步 我需要大家都以为我离开了
[15:16] It’s a trick she learned from me. 这个技巧是她从我这里学来的
[15:19] During the fourth heist, 在第四次争夺战中
[15:20] universally considered the best heist. 也是公认的最棒的争夺战
[15:22] You were so eager to think 你太愿意相信
[15:23] I’d drop everything and chase after Adrian. 我抛下了一切去追Adrian了
[15:25] So you don’t want to end up with Pimento? 所以你不想跟Pimento在一起
[15:26] No, but you believed it 不想 但是你相信了
[15:27] because you all think for someone to be happy, 因为你们都认为一个人如果要幸福
[15:29] their story has to end with marriage and kids. 他们的故事就要以婚姻和孩子结尾
[15:30] I mean, I believed it because you told me and I trust you. 我是说 我信了 因为是你告诉我的 而我相信你
[15:33] Whatever, breeder. 随便吧 老妈子
[15:34] Anyway, with nobody watching me, 总之 因为没人看着我
[15:35] I was able to figure out what Holt was up to 我就弄清楚了Holt在搞什么
[15:36] and then I had my other partner intercept Cheddar. 然后我让我另一个搭档去阻拦Cheddar
[15:39] – Who was that? – It’s me, Bill. – 是谁 – 就是我 Bill
[15:42] Thurprithe reveal. 劲斯揭晓
[15:44] So, let’s crown me. 所以 来加冕我吧
[15:45] The Grand Champion of the Nine-Nine. 99分局总冠军
[15:47] A six-month subscription to the Rosetta Stone? 六个月的罗塞塔语言学习软件会员
[15:49] That’s my present for Peralta. 那是我送给Peralta的礼物
[15:51] Your present to me is school? 你送我的礼物是学习
[15:52] I’m glad you’re leaving. 真庆幸你要走了
[15:54] All right, who has the real tube? 好吧 谁有那管真的
[15:55] I do. 我有
[15:57] What are you doing, Bill? 你在干嘛 Bill
[15:59] I’m sorry, but this is your fault for ending the heists. 抱歉 但终结掉抢夺战都是你们的错
[16:02] They’re my only source of income. 它是我唯一的经济来源了
[16:03] You’re still my best friends. Goodbye! 你们还是我最好的朋友 拜拜
[16:04] – Bill! – He’s gone, we’re trapped! – Bill – 他走了 我们被困住了
[16:06] Pardon me, excuse me. 不好意思 那个
[16:08] Did you just say we’re trapped? – Who the hell are you? – 你是说我们被困住了 – 你是谁啊
[16:10] You don’t recognize Caroline Saint-Jacques Renard? 你不认识Caroline Saint-Jacques Renard
[16:12] The associate principal cellist for the Berlin Philharmonic? 柏林爱乐乐团的副首席大提琴手
[16:15] She’s my surprise celebrity. 她是我的惊喜明星嘉宾
[16:16] Are you kidding me? 你在逗我吗
[16:17] You ruined my big goodbye to the Nine-Nine 你毁了我对99分局的告别
[16:19] so we can listen to some nerd play a giant violin? 来让我们听一个什么呆子拉大型小提琴
[16:21] – Shall I begin? – No. – 要我开始了吗 – 不
[16:22] Wait, wait, wait, 等下 等下 等下
[16:23] did you say your goodbye to the Nine-Nine? 你是说你对99分局的告别
[16:26] Where you going? 你要去哪
[16:28] Uh, well, 呃 好吧
[16:30] I was hoping that this would be 我还希望这会是
[16:32] a more dramatic moment accompanied by fireworks but… 一个伴随着烟火的更具戏剧性的时刻
[16:37] – I’m leaving the NYPD. – You are? – 我要离开纽约警局了 – 你要走了
[16:39] – What? – Theriouthly? – 什么 – 认真的吗
[16:40] – For real? – Yeah. – 真的吗 – 是的
[16:41] Today was my last day. 今天是我的最后一天了
[16:43] And now it looks like 而现在看起来
[16:44] it’s gonna end with all of us locked in a storage facility. 像是我们最后都要被困在这个储藏室了
[16:48] No, it’s not. 不 不会的
[16:51] Can’t you see? 你们没发现吗
[16:52] You all want the same thing, 你们都想要一个同样的东西
[16:54] a perfect goodbye. 一个完美的告别
[16:56] But you’re all getting in each other’s way. 但你们都在彼此阻挠
[16:58] We are the Nine-Nine, 我们是99分局
[17:01] and we work best together. 我们团结一致的时候最棒
[17:03] And we’re getting out of here together. 而我们要一起从这里出去
[17:04] So we’re gonna find that tube and we’re gonna be crowned 我们要把那个管子找到 并且我们会被加冕
[17:07] Grand Champions of the Nine-Nine together! 一起做99分局的总冠军
[17:10] Except for the ugly one that made fun of my cello. 除了那个取笑我大提琴的丑八怪
[17:13] Not now, Caroline Saint-Jacques Renard. 先别闹 Caroline Saint-Jacques Renard
[17:15] I agree with Jeffords. 我赞成Jeffords说的
[17:16] Read the room, Caroline Saint-Jacques Renard. 看看场合 Caroline Saint-Jacques Renard
[17:18] Great speech, Terry, but we’re kind of trapped in here. 演讲很棒 Terry 但是我们被困在这里了
[17:19] Not for long. 不会太久
[17:21] I’m gonna Kool-Aid Man us the hell out of here. 我要用酷爱仔的招式让我们出去
[17:24] I thought you said that was impossible. 我以为你说做不到
[17:25] It’s not, I just find it demeaning. 也不是 我只是觉得有点丢脸掉价
[17:27] It’s actually very easy. 其实很容易
[17:29] Ah! 啊
[17:36] Oh, yeah! 噢 耶
[17:37] Oh, yes! Now go through that wall! 噢 棒棒 赶紧穿过另一堵墙
[17:40] I’m not doing any more walls, Jake, we’re free. 我才不会再穿墙了 Jake 我们自由了
[17:42] Fair enough, I had to ask. 没问题 我就是想问问
[17:43] All right, I got Bill on the GPS. 好的 我的GPS上有Bill的定位
[17:46] Huh, that’s weird. 哈 真奇怪
[17:47] What? Where’d he go? 什么 他去哪里了
[17:49] Are you sure he came back to the precinct? 你确定他回到分局了
[17:50] The tracker must be broken. There’s no one here. 追踪器肯定是坏了 这里一个人也没有
[17:52] Wrong, Captain! 错 警监
[17:55] I’m here. 我在这呢
[17:56] Michael Hitchcock Michael Hitchcock,
[17:57] the Grand Champion of the Nine-Nine. 99分局的总冠军
[18:00] Hitchcock Hitchcock?
[18:01] Well, this doesn’t feel right. 好吧 这感觉不太对
[18:06] I bet you’re all wondering how I pulled it off. 我打赌你们都在猜我是怎么做到的
[18:09] Not really, but I guess that’s the tradition. 并没有 但我估计这就是传统
[18:10] The key to the whole plan 整个计划的关键
[18:11] was that I never really retired 就是我从来都没有真的退休
[18:13] or moved to Brazil. 或者是搬去巴西
[18:14] I’ve been living in the Beaver Trap this whole time. 我一直都住在”海狸陷阱”
[18:16] Okay, but what was the rest of the plan? 好吧 但是剩下的计划是什么
[18:18] Oh, we had not come up with it. 噢 并不是我们想到的计划
[18:19] But then Bill came by 但是之后Bill来找我
[18:20] and offered to sell me the tube for 40 bucks and I won. 并主动要用40刀卖给我这个管子 然后我就赢了
[18:23] Pretty good stuff. 好家伙
[18:24] Now, crown me. 好了 来为我加冕吧
[18:26] Ugh, this stinks. 呃啊 这真糟糕
[18:27] Okay, Michael Hitchcock, 好吧 Michael Hitchcock
[18:29] you are an amazing human/genius 你是个超棒的人类兼天才
[18:32] and the Grand Champion of the Nine-Nine. 也是99分局的总冠军
[18:35] Why is your head so sweaty? 为什么你的头那么多汗
[18:36] Oh, because that’s actually butt skin 噢 因为那其实是屁股上的皮肤
[18:38] from a botched hair transplant so there are more pores. 从一个搞砸了的植发手术弄来的 所以现在有更多汗孔了
[18:40] I can’t believe this is how it ends, 我简直不敢相信是这么结束的
[18:41] with Hitchcock’s sweaty butt head. 结束在了Hitchcock汗津津的屁股头上
[18:43] I told myself I wouldn’t cry. 我告诉过自己我不会哭
[18:44] Ah, Jake, I’m sorry you didn’t get your perfect goodbye. 啊 Jake 我很抱歉你没得到你的完美告别
[18:47] Yeah. 确实
[18:48] This whole thing did kinda turn into a scalding hot mess. 这整件事确实变成了滚烫的一团糟
[18:52] But to be honest, 但是老实说
[18:54] I think I just wanted a big dramatic moment 我想我只是想要一个戏剧性的时刻
[18:55] so that I wouldn’t feel sad. 这样我就不会感到难过
[18:57] Because goodbyes are inherently sad. 因为说再见本身就很伤感
[19:00] They mean that something’s ending. 表示有一些事情结束了
[19:02] And this one is especially sad 而这一次特别伤感
[19:03] because what we had was so great. 因为我们曾度过的时光太棒了
[19:05] But it’s not all sad, right? 但也不全是那么伤感 对吧
[19:08] We’re moving on to things that we love. 我们在向我们所热爱的事情前进
[19:10] And we’ll always have the memories of our times together, 而且我们永远会拥有我们在一起的美好记忆
[19:14] even though Hitchcock won the heist, 尽管是Hitchcock赢了抢夺战
[19:15] which makes me so mad 这让我很气
[19:16] I wanna swallow my own tongue and die. 我想吞舌自尽
[19:18] – It’s a disgrace. – Anyways, – 真是耻辱 – 不管怎么说
[19:20] I say we hang out, have a drink, 我建议我们出去玩玩 喝点东西
[19:23] and enjoy all of us being together one last time. 享受我们在一起的最后一晚
[19:27] To the squad. 敬我们的小分队
[19:29] To the squad. 敬我们的小分队
[19:31] You just drank cement! 你们刚喝了水泥
[19:34] Why? 搞什么啊
[19:36] Hey, can I talk to you for a sec? 嘿 我能跟你聊聊吗
[19:38] I just want you to know that 我就是想让你知道
[19:39] I don’t care if you end up with anyone or get married or whatever. 我不在乎你最后是不是和谁在一起 或是结婚了没有
[19:43] I just want you to be happy. 我只是想你开心
[19:45] I am happy. 我很开心
[19:46] I’m making a difference, I’ve got great friends. 我在做出改变 我有很棒的朋友
[19:48] Also, I’m moving in with my girlfriend, Debra. 还有 我要跟我女朋友Debra同居了
[19:50] She is amazing. She makes me feel whole. 她很棒 她让我觉得完整了
[19:52] Oh, really? 噢 真的吗
[19:53] Oh, my God, this is too easy. 噢我的天 你也太好骗了
[19:54] No, I don’t want to settle down. 不啊 我不想安定下来
[19:56] Right. I’m sorry, sorry. 对的 抱歉抱歉
[19:58] It’s fine. I’m just messing with you. 没关系 逗你玩呢
[20:00] It’s crazy you’re leaving. 真不可思议你要走了
[20:03] We spent a lot of time here. 我们在这里好久了
[20:04] Yeah, we did. 确实
[20:08] I’m really happy it was with you. 我真的很开心有你在
[20:10] Same here. 我也是
[20:12] I love you. 我爱你
[20:14] I love you too. 我也爱你
[20:17] Hey, Boyle, I’m glad you’re sticking around. 嘿 Boyle 我很庆幸你留下来了
[20:20] I’m gonna be depending on you a lot. 我会很需要你
[20:21] You got it, Captain, for diet and exercise tips. 没问题 警监 为了我的饮食和锻炼小贴士
[20:24] What? No. 什么 才不是
[20:25] To solve cases. My body’s fine. 为了破案 我身体好着呢
[20:27] Nice, that’s a very healthy attitude. 很好 非常健康积极的态度
[20:29] Hey, guys, can I be real? 嘿伙计们 我能坦言吗
[20:32] I just took a bunch of diamonds from the evidence locker. 我刚从证据柜里拿了一堆钻石
[20:35] No one ever changed the code. 从来没人换密码
[20:37] Anyway, toodaloo. 总之 再见啦
[20:40] Was she being real? 她是说真的吗
[20:41] I honestly can’t tell. 我真的分不出来
[20:43] I missed you, bud. 我好想你 兄弟
[20:44] I missed you too. 我也很想你
[20:48] Mmm. 嗯
[20:50] You got wing sauce on your collar. 你领子上有鸡翅酱汁的味道
[20:52] I left it there for you. 为你而留
[20:58] So, you’re leaving. 所以 你要走了
[21:03] That must’ve been a hard decision. 那一定是一个艰难的决定
[21:04] Honestly… 老实说
[21:09] It wasn’t. 也不是
[21:10] It’s funny. 很有意思的是
[21:11] On my first day here, 我第一天来这里的时候
[21:13] I asked Jeffords to tell me about everyone. 我叫Jeffords给我介绍一下每个人
[21:15] He told me you were a great detective, 他告诉我你是个很棒的警探
[21:17] but the one thing you couldn’t figure out 但是你唯一搞不懂的是
[21:19] was how to grow up. 怎么长大
[21:22] Well… 好吧
[21:24] I think you’ve finally figured it out. 我觉得你终究搞明白了
[21:29] Well, thank you, sir. 谢谢你 长官
[21:30] I couldn’t have done it without you. 没有你我做不到
[21:32] Over the years, you’ve sometimes referred to me as something of a father figure. 这些年来 你有时候会把我称作为你的父亲
[21:35] Did I? I didn’t realize that. 我有吗 我没意识到
[21:36] But I want you to know 但我想让你知道
[21:37] if I had had a son 如果我有一个儿子
[21:40] and, uh, he had turned out like you, 他像你一样的话
[21:45] I would be very proud of him. 我会感到非常骄傲
[21:53] Thank you, sir. 谢谢你 长官
[21:56] Wow. 哇噢
[21:58] Wasn’t expecting to get this emotional. 没想到会那么令人动情
[22:00] It’s not bad for an old robot, huh? 对一个老机器人来说不是坏事吧
[22:02] Beep-borp. Zeep. 哔啵 嗞
[22:05] – Sir, did you just make a joke? – I believe I did, yes. – 长官 你刚才是在搞笑吗 – 是的 我确实是
[22:08] I guess in the end, 我想 到了最后
[22:09] we rubbed off on each other quite a bit. 我们给彼此身上都留下了印记
[22:13] Title of your sex movie. 你性爱电影的标题
[22:15] Did I do that right? 我整活整对了吗
[22:17] It was perfect. 完美
[22:21] Guys, I hate to say it, 伙计们 我很不愿意说
[22:23] but it’s late and some of us have to work tomorrow. 但是已经很晚了 而我们有的人明天还得上班
[22:41] Well, I guess this is it. 好吧 我想 就这样了
[22:45] So long, Nine-Nine. 再见 99分局
[22:47] – Hey! – What are you doing? – 嘿 – 你在干什么
[22:49] You can’t turn off the lights at a working police precinct! 你不能关掉一个在执勤的警局的灯
[22:51] Right, sorry. 对的 抱歉
[22:52] Got caught up in my own thing. 沉浸在自我里了
[22:53] There we go. 好了
[23:13] Shaheen and Dunn, Shaheen和Dunn
[23:14] you’re on the Prospect Park tagger. 你们去跟展望公园尾随者的案子
[23:16] Gates, Nahar, remember to check in with Forensics. Gates和Nahar 记得跟法医跟进一下
[23:18] Boyle, Larkin, Boyle和Larkin
[23:20] I want you working the J Street Axe Murder. 我想你们去跟J街的斧头凶手
[23:21] Ooh, we’re the butcher bimbos. 噢 我们是屠夫案的小伙伴
[23:23] – No. – The butcher babes. – 不 – 屠夫案的小宝贝
[23:24] – Nope. – Detective Boyle and his little butcher buddy. – 不 – Boyle警探和他的屠夫小兄弟
[23:26] Oh, I like that. 噢 我喜欢这个
[23:26] Now that that’s been sorted, 既然都分好了案子
[23:28] are there any questions? 还有什么问题吗
[23:29] Yes! 有
[23:30] I have a question! 我有一个问题
[23:32] Captain Jeffords, Jeffords警监
[23:34] are you ready for the Halloween Heist? 你准备好参加万圣节抢夺战了吗
[23:36] What are you doing, Peralta? 你在干什么 Peralta
[23:37] Last year was the final heist. 去年是最后一次抢夺战了
[23:39] We all agreed it was over. 我们都同意这事已经完结了
[23:40] Ah, Terry, you jolly simpleton. 啊 Terry 你这个大傻瓜
[23:42] That was obviously a ruse. 那很明显是个策略
[23:44] I mean, did you really think 我是说 你难道真的觉得
[23:45] I was gonna let Hitchcock win the last heist? 我会让Hitchcook赢得最后一次的抢夺战吗
[23:46] I mean, that would be crazy! 那简直是疯了
[23:48] Hitchcock? It would’ve been unforgiveable. Hitchcook诶 这简直不可原谅
[23:49] That’s true, it felt wrong. 确实 感觉不太对
[23:51] I know someone who’s in. 我知道谁会参加
[23:53] The old janitor, which is actually me! 老清洁工 那实际上就是我
[23:56] Deputy Commissioner Raymond Holt. 副局长Raymond Holt
[23:58] And he’s not the only one. 而他也不是唯一的一个
[24:00] I’m in too. 我也加入
[24:02] – Me too. – As am I. – 我也是 – 还有我
[24:06] Gina Linetti Gina Linetti.
[24:07] That’s right, Terry, 没错 Terry
[24:08] this is happening every year. 这每年都会有一次
[24:10] We’re in each other’s lives forever, 我们永远都在彼此的生活里
[24:11] whether you like it or not. 不管你喜不喜欢
[24:12] So, what do you say, Captain? 所以 你怎么说 警监
[24:15] Are we doing this? 我们要搞吗
[24:19] What I say is… 我要说的是
[24:22] Nine-Nine! 99分局万岁
[24:24] Nine-Nine! 99分局万岁
[24:26] [2013.09.18.-2021.09.20.] 电波字幕组 感谢神烦的八年陪伴
神烦警探

Post navigation

Previous Post: 神烦警探(Brooklyn Nine-Nine)第8季第8集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 大西洋帝国(Boardwalk Empire)第1季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme