时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | Terry loves waking up. | Terry喜欢起床 |
[00:07] | Terry loves waking up. Terry– | Terry喜欢起床 Terry |
[00:09] | Good morning, honey, time to– | 早上好 亲爱的 该去 |
[00:11] | What the hell are you doing? | 你他妈干嘛呢 |
[00:12] | It’s Holt and Amy’s last day, | 今天是Holt和Amy在警局的最后一天 |
[00:13] | so we’re having a final heist! It’s heist day! | 我们要办一场最终抢夺 抢夺日到来啦 |
[00:15] | Couldn’t you have just sent an email? | 你就不能发封邮件通知吗 |
[00:16] | Nope, this was the only way. | 不能 我只亲自通知 |
[00:17] | I have to go alert the others. See you soon! | 得去提醒其他人了 一会儿见 |
[00:20] | It’s heist day, Rosa! | 抢夺日到了 Rosa |
[00:21] | Whoops, sorry about your milk. Gotta go! | 哎唷 抱歉你牛奶撒了 我撤啦 |
[00:24] | Niko, it’s time for school. | Niko 该起床上学啦 |
[00:25] | It’s heist day, Charles! | 抢夺日到啦 Charles |
[00:26] | Where’s Nikolaj? | 我家Nikolaj呢 |
[00:27] | He’s crying in the closet! Gotta go! | 在衣柜里哭呢 我撤啦 |
[00:30] | Babe, what are you doing? | 宝贝 你在干嘛 |
[00:32] | I was hiding so I could surprise you. | 躲起来准备吓你 |
[00:33] | But if you’re here, then who’s in our shower? | 你人在这 那谁在淋浴 |
[00:36] | It’s me, Captain Holt. | 我 Holt警监 |
[00:38] | It’s heist day, Jake. | 今天是抢夺日 Jake |
[00:39] | Oh! | 噢呜 |
[01:04] | For Captain Holt and Amy’s last day, | 鉴于今天是Holt警监和Amy在分局的最后一天 |
[01:05] | I’ve been granted permission to throw | 我获准举办我们的 |
[01:07] | a final non-holiday-associated heist. | 最后一场·非节日相关·抢夺战 |
[01:09] | But before we begin, I’d like to say a few words. | 在开始之前 我想先说几句 |
[01:11] | These last eight years have been | 过去的八年 |
[01:12] | some of the best of my life. | 算是我一生中的高光时刻 |
[01:14] | I will always cherish our time together. | 我会永远珍惜我们共度的时光 |
[01:16] | But not as much as I will | 但我更珍惜的是 |
[01:17] | cherish drowning you all in your own blood. | 把你们全都按头淹死在自己的血泊里 |
[01:20] | – What? – It’s the final heist | – 什么 – 今天是终极抢夺战 |
[01:22] | and I will chop off your limbs and feed them to your young. | 我必把你们的手脚剁下来喂给你们的小孩吃 |
[01:23] | Now quit stalling and introduce it. | 别磨磨唧唧的 开始吧 |
[01:25] | That’s the spirit! | 就是这样 |
[01:26] | Now since there have never been an official two-time heist winner | 既然从没有过一位官方认证的蝉联冠军 |
[01:29] | I won three times. | 我蝉联了三次 |
[01:29] | One, at best! | 就一次 顶天了 |
[01:31] | Anyhoo, the point is, | 不管怎样 重点是 |
[01:33] | all past heists will be forgotten | 以前所有的抢夺战都不作数 |
[01:35] | and the only real winner that matters is this year’s | 只有今年的冠军才是真冠军 |
[01:37] | as they shall be crowned | 因为赢家 |
[01:38] | the Grand Champion | 将被加冕为总冠军 |
[01:40] | of the Nine-Nine. | 称霸整个99分局 |
[01:41] | I wish I could join you all, | 我也希望我可以跟你们一起 |
[01:42] | but I want everyone to know | 但是我通知各位 |
[01:44] | I am not playing. | 我不参加 |
[01:45] | – Here we go again. – Oh, Terry. | – 又来了 – 行了Terry |
[01:46] | It’s true. | 是真的 |
[01:47] | I have my interview to be the captain of the Nine-Nine | 我要去参加99分局警监的入职面试 |
[01:49] | this afternoon. | 就在今天下午 |
[01:50] | We’ve all seen this movie before. | 这出戏我们早就看过了 |
[01:52] | You pretend not to play and then at some key moment | 你假装不玩 然后在某些关键时刻 |
[01:53] | you come Kool-Aid Manning through a brick wall | 你就像酷爱饮料上的那个小人儿一样破墙而入 |
[01:55] | and win the whole thing. | 把所有的胜利都抢走 |
[01:56] | I can’t run through walls. I am a normal human person. | 我穿不了墙 我就是个普通人 |
[01:59] | You do have the Kool-Aid Man’s exact physique and personality. | 其实你的体格跟个性确实跟酷爱仔差不太多 |
[02:02] | But he’s not lying, Terry will not be heisting. | 但是他没有说谎 Terry不参与抢夺 |
[02:03] | I had him get a notarized letter | 我已经让他把保证书公证过了 |
[02:05] | that says he legally cannot win. | 确保他在法律上不可以赢 |
[02:07] | You cheated on me with another notary? | 你居然背着我去公证 |
[02:08] | I mean, you’re making it sound more intimate than it was. | 那啥 这件事被你说的比原本暧昧多了 |
[02:09] | He just embossed something. | 只是盖个钢印而已 |
[02:11] | Just embossed? | 钢印而已 |
[02:12] | What else are you gonna tell me? | 你还要跟我说什么 |
[02:13] | Did you just put your thumbprint in his log book? | 你只是把你的指纹摁进他的工作日志里而已 |
[02:17] | Both of them. | 两个指头都摁了 |
[02:18] | Oh, my God. | 我的天啊 |
[02:18] | You know what? We’ll talk about this later. | 那什么 这个咱们待会再说 |
[02:20] | Moving on. The six of us will vie for the crown. | 言归正传 我们六个要抢夺桂冠 |
[02:22] | You mean seven. You forgot about me. | 七个吧 你把我忘了 |
[02:23] | You’re not a part of this, Hitchcock. You’re in Brazil. | 你没法参与这个 Hitchcock 你人在巴西呢 |
[02:25] | Or am I? Come and find out. | 哦是吗 来找找看 |
[02:27] | Stop trying to trick us into visiting you in South America. | 别再使劲忽悠我们去南美洲看你啦 |
[02:30] | I’m kind of the biggest ball in the sack here. | 在这地儿我可是个香饽饽 |
[02:31] | Yeah, I’m pretty sure the locals wouldn’t agree with that. | 我确定当地人不这么觉得 |
[02:33] | Okay! We’re gonna start off in teams. | 好了 我们分头组队行动 |
[02:35] | I’m sure everyone could use the extra help | 我觉得大家都会需要帮助的 |
[02:36] | since this year’s heist was so spur of the moment | 毕竟今年的抢夺战是如此草率仓促 |
[02:38] | and no one had time to plan anything too complicated. | 而且也没人有时间提前计划那些复杂的东西 |
[02:42] | This year’s plan is insanely complicated. | 今年的计划复杂疯了 |
[02:45] | Check it out. | 你看就知道了 |
[02:45] | We will be selecting our partners | 这次我们选队友 |
[02:47] | with the help of a beloved Nine-Nine fixture, | 需要用到亲切的99分局日常小道具 |
[02:49] | the big bag of loose teeth. | 这一大袋牙齿 |
[02:50] | – What the hell? – Are those human? | – 什么鬼 – 那是人类的牙吗 |
[02:52] | It’s evidence from a century of bar brawls. | 都是这么多年来攒下的酒吧斗殴证据 |
[02:53] | The story of New York is in this bag. | 整个纽约的故事都在这个袋子里 |
[02:55] | The story of New York is gross. | 纽约故事挺恶心的 |
[02:56] | Yeah, Terry, we live in a hell-mouth. | 这还用说 Terry 我们住在地狱之口里 |
[02:58] | Now, in this bag is a tooth with each of your initials on it. | 好 袋子里有写着你们每个人名字首字母的牙齿 |
[03:00] | Who wants to root around inside and pick a partner? | 谁想把手伸进来搅搅 挑个小伙伴 |
[03:03] | I’m not putting my hand in a bag of dirty, old teeth. | 我绝对不会把手伸进那包蒙尘的陈年脏牙里 |
[03:05] | It’s not dirt, it’s old blood and dried phlegm. | 没有尘 就是血迹和干痰而已 |
[03:07] | Who’s in? No one? | 谁来 都不来 |
[03:09] | Are you really all that squeamish? | 你们洁癖都这么严重啊 |
[03:11] | Of course they’re all that squeamish. | 他们当然洁癖严重了 |
[03:13] | It’s part of my plan. | 这是我计划的一部分 |
[03:14] | I’ll volunteer to reach into the bag | 我会主动伸手进袋子 |
[03:15] | so I can rig the selection process using… | 这样我就可以操控整个选人环节 用 |
[03:18] | this magnet. | 这块小磁铁 |
[03:19] | Pretty dope, right? | 挺牛逼吧 |
[03:20] | I’ve also added metal fillings to certain teeth | 我还在某些特定牙齿里填了金属 |
[03:21] | to ensure we get the pairings that we want. | 确保组队过程尽在掌握 |
[03:23] | Holt will be playing with | Holt的队友是 |
[03:25] | – Norm Scully. – His name is Norm? | – Norm Scully – 他名字是Norm吗 |
[03:26] | My name is Norm? | 我名字是Norm吗 |
[03:27] | We don’t have to break into teams this year. | 其实今年我们也不是非组队不可 |
[03:28] | You’re lucky. Hitchcock’s with me, | 你走运了 Hitchcock是跟我一起的 |
[03:30] | so you’re actually getting two partners. | 你能有俩队友呢 |
[03:32] | Three if you include my donkey friend. | 把我的小驴朋友也算上的话你有仨呢 |
[03:33] | Say hello to the team, Donkey Scully. | 跟队友们打个招呼 Scully小驴驴 |
[03:35] | He named him after me! | 他是用我的名字取的 |
[03:36] | All right! Rosa Diaz, your partner will be | 好了 Rosa Diaz 你的队友是 |
[03:39] | the lovely Amy Santiago | 美丽动人的Amy Santiago |
[03:40] | Diaz, want to trade? | Diaz 想不想换下搭档 |
[03:41] | Hitchcock, Scully, and the donkey, three for one? | Hitchcock和Scully 再加上驴 三换一 |
[03:43] | I’ll even throw in Cheddar. | 愿意的话Cheddar也归你 |
[03:44] | Why? So he can spy on me? | 干嘛 好让他监视我吗 |
[03:45] | Oh, please. Cheddar’s not a spy. | 你想多了 Cheddar才不是间谍 |
[03:48] | Abort, she’s onto us. | 行动终止 她盯上我们了 |
[03:48] | So Cheddar has an earpiece? | 所以Cheddar还戴了耳机 |
[03:50] | Wait, if Terry’s out, that means– | 等下 既然Terry不参与 那就是说 |
[03:52] | Oh, yeah. It’s you and me, buddy. | 没错 你跟我一队 好兄弟 |
[03:55] | But I don’t get it. | 可我不懂了 |
[03:56] | Why don’t you want us to be on the same team? | 你为什么不把咱俩安排在一队啊 |
[03:58] | Because, Amy, no one can know that we’re working together. | 因为 Amy 不能让他们知道咱俩是一队的 |
[04:00] | Smart.And Charles will never be suspicious | 聪明 Charles绝对不会起疑心 |
[04:02] | because he’ll be so excited to be your teammate. | 他一跟你组队就激动死了 |
[04:04] | Yeah, that sweet little dumbass. | 是啊 那个傻白甜 |
[04:06] | For the final heist, we will all be competing for this. | 终极抢夺战 我们都为了赢得这个而战 |
[04:10] | Is that my medal of valor from the very first heist? | 这不是第一次抢夺战里我的英勇奖牌吗 |
[04:12] | It is modeled after it, yes, | 确实是用那个翻模的 |
[04:13] | but this far more meaningful. | 但是这个更有意义 |
[04:15] | I got mine for saving the life of Maya Angelou. | 我那个是救了马娅·安杰卢的命被嘉奖的 |
[04:17] | Boring! | 没劲 |
[04:18] | This one says Grand Champion on it | 我这个上面写的是 总冠军 |
[04:20] | and it’s made out of golt, a non-gold alloy | 而且是’斤’做的 一种不是金子的金属 |
[04:23] | that should not be handled by women who are pregnant or nursing. | 孕期和哺乳期的女士绝对不可以碰 |
[04:25] | Yours is garbage. | 你那个是垃圾 |
[04:26] | And this golden vessel | 这个金色容器 |
[04:28] | is from the precinct’s old pneumatic tube system. | 来自于辖区的老气动管道系统 |
[04:30] | It’s been outfitted with a time-release lock | 上面有一个倒计时锁 |
[04:31] | set for midnight. | 设置在午夜打开 |
[04:33] | Whoever has the medal at that time | 在那时拿到奖牌的 |
[04:34] | will be the winner. | 就是赢家 |
[04:39] | Now, let the Last Day Heist begin. | 好 最终抢夺 正式开始 |
[04:41] | – It’s an amazing plan, babe. – Thank you very much. | – 这个计划天衣无缝啊 宝贝 – 多谢夸奖 |
[04:44] | And everyone’s gonna be so shocked | 大家肯定会惊呆的 |
[04:45] | when they find out the big surprise: | 因为最终的大惊喜是 |
[04:48] | that I’m leaving the Nine-Nine. | 我决定离开99分局 |
[04:51] | What did you just say? | 你刚说什么 |
[04:53] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[04:56] | What do you mean you’re leaving? | 你说你要离开 什么意思啊 |
[04:58] | I mean, that’s what I want to do. | 我的意思是 那是我想做的 |
[05:00] | But only if you agree. | 但前提是你同意 |
[05:02] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[05:03] | Well, for weeks we’ve been trying to figure out | 这几周来 我们一直在想 |
[05:04] | how you can do your new job | 你怎么样才能一边适应你的新职位 |
[05:06] | and still have us be there for Mac as much as we want. | 一边像我们想象中那样尽可能多陪Mac |
[05:08] | And I really think this is it. | 我真的觉得只有这样了 |
[05:10] | Yeah, but we have other options. | 是 但我们还有其他的选项啊 |
[05:12] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[05:14] | But I think this is the best one. | 但我觉得这个选项是最好的 |
[05:16] | Look, you know I was scared about having kids | 你知道我多害怕自己有小孩 |
[05:18] | ’cause I didn’t want to be like my dad. | 因为我不想跟我爸一个样 |
[05:20] | But if I do this, | 但如果我这样做了 |
[05:21] | I have a chance to be the exact opposite. | 我就有机会不去重蹈我爸的覆辙 |
[05:24] | And I don’t want Mac to ever feel the way I felt growing up. | 我不希望Mac像我那样长大 |
[05:26] | And I get that, I really do. | 我懂的 我真的懂 |
[05:29] | But you love being a detective. | 可是你那么热爱当警探 |
[05:33] | I know. | 是啊 |
[05:36] | It’s all I ever wanted to be. | 那是我的毕生所愿 |
[05:39] | Until now. | 直到现在 |
[05:40] | Now, all I care about | 现在 我只在乎 |
[05:42] | is what’s best for our family. | 怎么做对我们家才是最好的 |
[05:44] | And Ames, this is it. | Ames 我离职就可以 |
[05:46] | I mean, you’ve earned this incredible opportunity. | 你看 你好不容易得到这个千载难逢的机会 |
[05:48] | You can’t do it halfway, it’s too important. | 你不能半途而废啊 这事关重大 |
[05:51] | And Mac’s my little buddy. | 而Mac是我的小兄弟 |
[05:53] | I want to be at home with him. | 我想在家陪他 |
[05:57] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[05:59] | Because we could figure something else out. | 我们可以再想别的办法的 |
[06:01] | You know I would do anything for you. | 你知道的 为了你 我什么都愿意 |
[06:05] | I would do anything for you too. | 我也是 什么都愿意 |
[06:06] | Will you run that half-marathon? | 你愿意陪我去跑半程马拉松了 |
[06:08] | I’m never running the half-marathon, Amy. | 打死我也不会去跑半程马拉松的 Amy |
[06:09] | You gotta stop asking. | 你再怎么说也没用 |
[06:12] | You really think you’ll be happy? | 你真的确定这么做你会开心吗 |
[06:14] | I don’t want you to give up your dream job just for me. | 我不想你放弃梦寐以求的工作 只是为了我 |
[06:17] | I have a new dream job now. | 我有一个梦寐以求的新工作啦 |
[06:19] | Trust me, I wouldn’t say it if I didn’t mean it. | 相信我 我绝没有言不由衷 |
[06:22] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[06:24] | I love you too. | 我也爱你 |
[06:35] | So… | 那 |
[06:37] | – we’re good? – Yeah, we’re good. | – 我们没事了 – 嗯 我们没事 |
[06:40] | Oh, thank God, I spent so much money on this plan. | 喔谢天谢地 我在这个计划上投了老多钱了 |
[06:42] | How much money, Jake? | 多少钱 Jake |
[06:43] | I mean, not an insane amount. | 呃 也不是多到没边 |
[06:44] | Mac definitely has to go to state college now, | 就是Mac铁定只能去州立大学了 |
[06:45] | but the important thing is we’re on the same page. | 重点是现在我们共患难同进退了 |
[06:47] | – Let me tell you about the plan. – No. | – 我给你讲讲这个计划 – 不要啊 |
[06:49] | So the heist is actually going to be the perfect goodbye. | 所以这次的抢夺战实际上是 一次完美告别 |
[06:52] | What does that mean? | 什么意思 |
[06:53] | Drama, glamor, shocking twists and turns. | 故事跌宕起伏 情节起承转合 |
[06:55] | And the whole heist ends up with everyone at the Brooklyn Bridge. | 而整场抢夺战的结尾 是大家都聚集在布鲁克林大桥 |
[06:58] | Is that meaningful? | 那桥有啥特别的 |
[06:59] | Have we ever been there together as a squad? | 我们小队有一起去过吗 |
[07:00] | Uh, yeah. | 呃 有啊 |
[07:04] | I’m not sure why we all looked so intense, | 我不知道为啥我们看起来都紧张兮兮的 |
[07:05] | we were just getting falafel. | 只不过是去吃个油炸鹰嘴豆饼啊 |
[07:07] | I mean, that falafel stand is really good. | 那个油炸鹰嘴豆饼小摊儿 真的绝了 |
[07:09] | True that, yeah. | 确实 也是 |
[07:10] | Anyways, once everyone arrives | 总之 等所有人到齐之后 |
[07:12] | there’s gonna be a huge fireworks display. | 就会有盛大的烟花表演 |
[07:14] | Uh-uh, no. | 不行 |
[07:16] | Remember when you almost blew off your thumb with that M-80? | 还记得有一次你差点被M-80大炮仗炸掉拇指吗 |
[07:18] | No fireworks. | 不许安排烟花 |
[07:19] | Okay, fine! | 好的吧 |
[07:19] | But luckily I have a surprise guest lined up. | 还好我还请来了一位惊喜嘉宾 |
[07:21] | I reached out to Bruce Willis’ people | 我去联系了布鲁斯·威利斯的人 |
[07:23] | and they said that he would, quote, | 他们告诉我 他本尊说 |
[07:24] | “Not engage with something like that.” | “不会掺和这样的事” |
[07:26] | So, I think it’s gonna work out. | 所以 我觉得应该能成 |
[07:28] | Kay, but why are we on different teams? | 好吧 但为什么我们不在同一组呢 |
[07:31] | Because in order for this to work, | 因为 为了要让计划顺利进行 |
[07:33] | we absolutely have to win the first leg of the heist. | 我们必须拿下抢夺战的第一轮 |
[07:35] | It doubles our chances. | 这样就有双倍的机会了 |
[07:36] | Got it, so basically | 明白 所以基本就是 |
[07:37] | we just have to keep Holt from getting that tube. | 我们需要阻止Holt拿到那根管 |
[07:39] | Yes, indeed. | 没错 正解 |
[07:43] | I just realized we haven’t been alone without Mac | 我突然意识到我们俩上一次摆脱Mac独处 |
[07:44] | for like three months. | 已经是三个月前了 |
[07:45] | – Desk? – Yep, let’s do it. | – 要不上书桌 – 好 赶紧来吧 |
[07:46] | All right. | 好嘞 |
[07:47] | Enough talk. I’m getting that tube. Where’d it go? | 不扯了 我要拿到那根管子 它在哪 |
[07:50] | That tube has been whisked off | 那根管子已经快速转移到了 |
[07:52] | to a secret location which only I know. | 只有我知道的秘密地点 |
[07:54] | And since I’m not competing, I’ve agreed to help out. | 既然我不参与竞争 我就同意来帮忙了 |
[07:56] | I designed the first part of the heist | 我设计了抢夺战的第一部分 |
[07:58] | to be a scavenger hunt | 通过一个寻宝游戏 |
[07:59] | through memorable moments from the last eight years. | 回顾这八年来的难忘回忆 |
[08:02] | It’s a trip down memory lane. | 这是一场回忆之旅 |
[08:03] | Not a problem. I have the memory of a– | 小意思 我的记忆力就和 |
[08:06] | the thing with the big nose and ears. | 一个有大鼻子大耳朵的东西一样好 |
[08:08] | – Prince Charles. – No. | – 查尔斯王子吗 – 不 |
[08:10] | I hid five clues, each leading to the next. | 我藏了五条线索 一个指引着下一个 |
[08:12] | And the last one gets you the tube. | 最后一个能带你找到那根管子 |
[08:13] | The first clue is under your chairs. | 第一个线索在你们的椅子下面 |
[08:16] | “Our fallen colleague missing still…” | “我们倒下的同事依旧下落不明” |
[08:18] | “His replacement fits the bill…” | “他的接替者符合要求” |
[08:20] | I can think of one colleague who literally fell. | 我只知道有个同事是真的倒下了 |
[08:22] | We all watched it happen | 我们都目睹了那一切的发生 |
[08:23] | and then we ate his sweet candy insides. | 之后我们还吃了里面的糖 |
[08:25] | The vending machine! | 自动贩卖机 |
[08:26] | Is one theory, probably incorrect. | 只是一个猜想 可能不对 |
[08:28] | Damn it, Charles. Silent epiphany! | 可恶 Charles 想到也别大声说呀 |
[08:30] | It’s a new machine. It’s beautiful! | 这是新的机器 它太美了 |
[08:32] | “His replacement fits the bill.” | “他的接替者符合要求(接受纸币)” |
[08:34] | The slots aren’t labeled. How do we know what to press? | 按键都没有标签 我们怎么知道要按哪里 |
[08:36] | Well, a vending machine code is usually a letter followed | 自动贩卖机的代码通常是一个字母 |
[08:38] | by a double-digit number. Jeffords is being sentimental. | 加两个数字 Jeffords开始多愁善感了 |
[08:43] | – Holy shit. – Got it. | – 我勒了个去 – 拿到了 |
[08:44] | For the record, it was gonna be B-nine-nine. | 事先声明 答案肯定是B99 |
[08:46] | Nobody cares. My thing was better. | 没人在乎的 我的方法更好 |
[08:47] | “When a fellow needs a friend, | “人在朋友中最看重的 |
[08:48] | it’s what’s on the inside that counts.” | 就是他们的内在” |
[08:50] | “Fellow needs,” Like felonies. | “中最” 谐音就是重罪 |
[08:53] | “On the inside,” Like jail. | “内在” 应该是监狱 |
[08:54] | – Your cannibal friend. – Charles, I highly doubt– | – 你那个吃人肉的的朋友 – Charles 我严重怀疑 |
[08:57] | – It’s definitely that! – Go! | – 绝对是那里 – 快走 |
[08:59] | For the record, I’m not a cannibal anymore. | 事先声明 我已经不吃人了 |
[09:01] | My new passion is needlepoint embroidery. | 我的新爱好是针绣 |
[09:03] | Look at these. | 看看这些 |
[09:05] | Two parrots in love. | 两只相爱的鹦鹉 |
[09:08] | A turtle with a monocle and a top hat. | 一只戴着单片眼镜和高帽的龟 |
[09:11] | Wow, it’s so intricate. How do you– | 哇 这好精致啊 你是怎么 |
[09:13] | – Ahh! – Oh, no, no! | – 啊 – 噢 不 不 |
[09:15] | Okay, you got me. | 好吧 你看穿我了 |
[09:16] | I was gonna eat you. | 我刚刚真的想吃了你哦 |
[09:17] | That’s still my thing. | 那还是我的本性 |
[09:19] | It’s even affected my needlepoint. | 甚至影响了我的针绣 |
[09:20] | Look at this. Liver. | 看这个 肝脏 |
[09:23] | A heart. | 心脏 |
[09:25] | Butt. | 屁股 |
[09:27] | An arm. | 手臂 |
[09:29] | Mmm. | 美滋滋 |
[09:30] | Oh, and there’s this one | 噢 还有这个 |
[09:31] | that your delicious-looking lieutenant asked me to do. | 是你们那位看起来很可口的警督叫我做的 |
[09:34] | The third clue. | 第三条线索 |
[09:35] | “Where the devil lies, you’ll find your prize.” | “恶魔沉眠在哪里 奖品就在哪” |
[09:38] | Well… | 好 |
[09:39] | I know where the devil lies. | 我知道恶魔在哪沉眠 |
[09:41] | – Wuntch’s grave. – Wow. | – Wuntch的墓 – 哇 |
[09:43] | Did Terry put up a balloon arch | 难道Terry特意搭了个气球拱门 |
[09:45] | – just for the heist? – No, that was me. | – 就为了这次抢夺战吗 – 不 那是我弄的 |
[09:46] | I come every week to install a fresh one. | 我每个星期都会过来弄一个新的 |
[09:47] | But enough chit-chat. Let’s dig her up. | 废话不多说 我们开始挖吧 |
[09:49] | I don’t think we wanna do that. | 我觉得还是不要这样做吧 |
[09:50] | Why, are you scared of what she’d look like? | 为什么 你害怕看到她的样子吗 |
[09:52] | She’s just a corpse with worms for eyes, | 她就是一具眼睛长满虫子的尸体 |
[09:54] | no different than when she was alive. | 和她生前没什么太大不同 |
[09:55] | Found it. Here. | 找到了 给 |
[09:57] | “Don’t tell me where the next clue is hidden, tell me why.” | “别告诉我下一条线索在哪里 告诉我为什么” |
[10:00] | “Tell me why.” | “告诉我为什么” |
[10:01] | From that time Jake made the perp sing that song. | 那次Jake就让犯人们一起唱这首歌 |
[10:03] | Wait a minute, you guys know about that? | 等一下 你们都知道这事吗 |
[10:04] | Were any of you actually there? | 你们当时有在现场吗 |
[10:05] | You’ve told us the story many times. | 你给我们说那件事很多遍了 |
[10:06] | And tried to recreate the moment on several occasions. | 还多次试图重现那个场景 |
[10:09] | *Working at the car wash* | *在洗车店工作* |
[10:11] | No, number two and five, you’re off key. | 不行 第二个和第五个 你们走音了 |
[10:14] | Number three, you’re coming in way too early. | 第三个 你唱早了 |
[10:16] | I mean, what are we even doing here, guys? | 既然这样 那我们还在这干嘛 朋友们 |
[10:18] | So which one do you think killed your family? | 那你觉得谁杀了你家人 |
[10:20] | Yeah, I got to stop trying to recapture the magic of the original | 行 我也该放弃复刻原版的魔力 |
[10:22] | and move on. | 该继续前进了 |
[10:23] | Anyways, back to the eighth annual heist. | 总之 回到第八次年度抢夺战 |
[10:27] | Oh, no! Janitor Dan is erasing the clue! | 不好了 清洁工Dan正在擦那条线索 |
[10:29] | 他的专业是生物化学 曾就读医学院 后来因为在<每日秀>拿到编剧工作就辍学了 片尾那句”Not a doctor”源自他的自嘲 | |
[10:29] | No! | 不要 |
[10:31] | Stop! Stop! | 停下 停下 |
[10:32] | – You’re welcome. – Damn it. | – 不用客气 – 可恶 |
[10:34] | I love that guy, he’s so nice. | 我好喜欢这家伙 他太好人了 |
[10:36] | Ruined the whole heist and we can’t even be mad at him. | 虽然毁了抢夺战 但是我们又不能对他发脾气 |
[10:38] | Yeah, we gotta call Terry. | 我们得打电话给Terry |
[10:39] | Already on it. It’s going straight to voicemail. | 在打了 转到语音信箱了 |
[10:40] | No problem, I actually installed malware on his phone | 没事 我早就在他手机里装了恶意软件 |
[10:42] | in case he started heisting. | 以防他开始加入抢夺战 |
[10:44] | I have access to his microphone and speaker. | 我可以调用他的麦克风和扬声器 |
[10:45] | So, Lieutenant Jeffords, | 那么 Jeffords警督 |
[10:46] | can you handle the increased responsibility of being a captain? | 你能担得起当警监的重担吗 |
[10:50] | I’m glad you asked. I’m very responsible. | 很高兴你发问了 我这人很有责任心 |
[10:52] | Terry! Terry! | Terry啊 Terry |
[10:54] | Terry, it’s Jake and the squad calling from your butt. | Terry啊 Jake和全分队在你屁股后面叫你呢 |
[10:56] | Terry, Terry, Terry! | Terry啊 Terry啊 Terry |
[10:58] | – I’m sorry, what’s happening? – I didn’t hear anything. | – 不好意思 发生什么事了 – 我什么都听不到 |
[11:00] | Terry, answer your butt. | Terry 快回复你的屁股 |
[11:01] | Answer your butt. Answer your butt. | 回复你的屁股 回复你的屁股 |
[11:03] | Don’t ignore your butt, Terry! | 别无视你的屁股 Terry |
[11:05] | Terry, come on, it’ll just take a second. | Terry 快点 就几秒时间 |
[11:06] | We just need the final clue. | 我们需要最后一条线索 |
[11:07] | A perfect world, a time of bliss, | 一个完美的世界 一段幸福的时光 |
[11:09] | a loving and inspiring kiss. | 一个充满爱和鼓励的吻 |
[11:10] | We can’t hear you. Please speak directly into your butt. | 我们听不到你说的啥 直接对着你的屁股说吧 |
[11:13] | A perfect world, a time of bliss, | 一个完美的世界 一段幸福的时光 |
[11:16] | a loving and inspiring kiss. | 一个充满爱和鼓励的吻 |
[11:17] | Wonderful! Thank you, Terry, that is all. | 很好 谢谢你 Terry 就这样 |
[11:19] | “A loving and inspiring kiss.” | “一个充满爱和鼓励的吻” |
[11:21] | That’s gotta be Jake and Amy. | 那必须是Jake和Amy |
[11:22] | And we know it’s not the last couple years | 我们知道肯定不是指最近这几年 |
[11:24] | because they’ve basically stopped kissing in front of us. | 因为他们俩基本都不在我们面前亲了 |
[11:26] | All right. Wait a minute! | 行吧 等下 |
[11:28] | “A Perfect World” Is a movie with Kevin Costner, | <完美世界>是Kevin Costner的电影 |
[11:29] | or should I say Kevin Cozner. | 还是应该说 Kevin Cozner |
[11:31] | It’s a kiss between Holt and Kevin. | 是 Holt和Kevin的吻 |
[11:33] | The one that brought them back together. | 让他们复合的那个吻 |
[11:34] | – Out front in the rain! – Ooh! | – 那个雨中激吻 – 噢 |
[11:36] | Well, looks like it’s gonna be a sprint out of the elevator. | 嗯 看来等下是要看谁能最快冲出电梯了 |
[11:38] | This is unfortunate. | 真是不幸 |
[11:39] | I didn’t want to have to reveal it this early. | 我本来不想这么早就暴露的 |
[11:41] | Reveal what this early? | 这么早暴露什么 |
[11:42] | My most precious secret. | 我最珍贵的秘密 |
[11:43] | My tattoo! | 我的纹身 |
[11:45] | What am I looking at? | 我看到了什么 |
[11:48] | Is that what I think it is? | 真的是我想的那样吗 |
[11:50] | Kevin’s human head on Cheddar’s dog body? | Kevin的人头放在Cheddar的狗身上 |
[11:53] | I asked for a tattoo of Kevin and Cheddar. | 我本来想要纹Kevin和Cheddar |
[11:55] | I don’t know why he combined them. | 我不懂为什么纹身师把他们合在一起了 |
[11:57] | It’s–it’s– | 这是 这是 |
[11:59] | It’s the ultimate distraction. | 这是终极干扰 |
[12:00] | No, wait, wait! | 不要 等下 等下 |
[12:02] | Sorry, but you’re too late. | 不好意思 你们太晚了 |
[12:03] | The tube is mine. | 这个管子是我的了 |
[12:05] | Wait, it’s empty. Where’d it go? | 等下 空的 去哪了 |
[12:07] | You looking for this? | 你们在找这个吗 |
[12:10] | Surprise reveal. | 惊喜揭晓 |
[12:11] | Gina Gina? | |
[12:17] | Well, well, well. | 行 行 行 |
[12:19] | You thought you could have a final heist without me? | 你们竟敢抛下我举行最后一次抢夺战 |
[12:21] | I texted you about it like 50 times. | 我给你发50多条信息了 |
[12:23] | Yeah, but, Jake, I’m important now. | 是呢 不过 Jake 我现在是大人物 |
[12:24] | So if you want to reach me, | 如果你要联系到我 |
[12:25] | you should call into “Watch What Happens Live.” | 你就应该打电话到<看现场直播>节目 |
[12:27] | Andy Cohen always knows where I am, okay? | 安迪·科恩总是知道我在哪里的 好吗 |
[12:29] | Anyhoo, I’m gonna keep this safe | 不管怎么样 我会护它周全 |
[12:31] | by driving it around in this hot little mama. | 把它放在我的性感大车车上 |
[12:34] | You rented an armored truck? | 你是租了辆装甲车吗 |
[12:35] | No, I bought it. | 不是 我买的 |
[12:36] | It felt like it was great for the heist | 感觉参加抢夺战会很方便 |
[12:38] | and it’s also just such a wonderful way | 而且还能很好地帮我 |
[12:39] | to flex on you guys how rich I am now. | 向你们炫耀我现在多么有钱 |
[12:41] | I’m all about Salmons. | 我分分钟几张萨蒙钞上下 |
[12:43] | Salmon. | 萨蒙钞 |
[12:44] | You don’t know about | 你们不知道 |
[12:45] | the $10,000 bill that has a picture of Salmon P. Chase on it? | 1万大钞上有 萨蒙·P·蔡斯的头像吗 |
[12:48] | He’s like– | 他是这样的 |
[12:48] | It’s sad you were unaware of that. | 可怜 你们居然不知道 |
[12:50] | Oh, my gosh, this is embarrassing for all you broke bums. | 天啊 真是为你们这些流浪汉们感到尴尬呢 |
[12:53] | Okay. | 好了 |
[12:55] | You’re gonna regret the day you fired me. | 你会后悔炒了我的 |
[12:57] | You left of your own volition! | 你明明是自愿离职的 |
[12:59] | We each spent meaningful time with you! | 我们每个人都和你一起度过了有意义的时光 |
[13:01] | We were incredibly supportive! | 我们那么支持你 |
[13:04] | Thank you for considering me. | 谢谢你愿意给我这次机会 |
[13:05] | Again, I’m sorry about that interruption. | 我要再次为刚刚的闹剧道歉 |
[13:07] | – I know the heist seems crazy. – No, no, no. | – 我知道抢夺战听起来很疯狂 – 不不不 |
[13:10] | In a difficult job, it’s vital to give people a chance to blow off some steam. | 在困难的工作中 给人们发泄情绪的机会是至关重要的 |
[13:13] | – That’s just good leadership. – Wow! | – 那只能说明你是个好领导 – 哇 |
[13:15] | I was sure you’d be angry. | 我还以为你会生气 |
[13:16] | I figured this interview was over. | 这场面试绝对失败了呢 |
[13:19] | What? | 什么 |
[13:21] | There’s a price tag on this chair. | 这张椅子还没摘标签呢 |
[13:22] | Oh, well, I must have forgotten to take it off. | 噢 我一定是忘了把它取下来了 |
[13:24] | It’s a recent purchase. | 是新买的 |
[13:25] | You should know, Jeffords, I want to keep you here. | 你应该知道 Jeffords 我想让你留在这里 |
[13:27] | You want to keep me here? | 你想把我留在这里 |
[13:29] | Yes, at the NYPD. | 是的 留在纽约警局 |
[13:31] | Hmm. | 唔 |
[13:35] | Wait a minute. | 等一下 |
[13:37] | There’s no light bulb in this lamp. | 这盏灯里没有灯泡 |
[13:40] | This computer isn’t even plugged in. | 这台电脑连电源都没插上 |
[13:43] | And there is no light coming from this window. | 这扇窗户外面也没有光照进来 |
[13:47] | Son of a bitch! | 他妈的 |
[13:48] | This is a fake office. | 这是一个假办公室 |
[13:50] | It’s all part of the heist! | 这都是抢夺战的一部分 |
[13:51] | Oh, Jake, what do we do now? | Jake 我们现在该怎么办 |
[13:53] | Obviously, our plans have changed a little, | 显然 我们的计划有点变化 |
[13:55] | but the perfect goodbye is still in our sights. | 但完美的告别仍然触手可及 |
[13:56] | Our objective is the same. | 我们的目标是一致的 |
[13:58] | Get that tube from Gina before Holt does. | 要抢在在Holt之前从Gina那拿到管子 |
[13:59] | How do we break into an armored truck? | 我们要怎么闯进一架装甲车里啊 |
[14:03] | – What are you two doing? – Oh, sorry, | – 你们俩在干什么 – 哦 对不起 |
[14:05] | Mac’s done with daycare | Mac的日托已经结束了 |
[14:06] | so we had the babysitter bring him by so we could say hi. | 所以我们请了保姆 带他过来和我们打个招呼 |
[14:08] | ‘Cause we’re gonna be home late tonight, so– | 因为我们今晚要晚点才能回家 所以 |
[14:10] | Yeah, just trying to strike that heist-life balance. | 对呀 就是在努力平衡好抢夺战和生活 |
[14:12] | Isn’t that right, little Mac-a-docious? | 对不对 Mac兜兜 |
[14:14] | – Isn’t that right, Mac-a-roonie? – Yeah. | – 对不对啊 Mac小可爱 – 对 |
[14:16] | – Ugh. – Yeah! | – 噁 – 耶 |
[14:17] | Well, when you’re done, come find me. | 好吧 你完事了 来找我 |
[14:19] | – We gotta talk strategy. – Got it. | – 我们得商量对策 – 没问题 |
[14:21] | I can’t believe she fell for it. | 没想到她居然信了 |
[14:22] | So, I don’t understand, | 那么 我有点搞不懂 |
[14:24] | you guys are paying me to babysit a fake baby? | 你们雇我是为了照顾这个假宝宝吗 |
[14:25] | Yeah, we’re just hoping people think it’s real. | 没错 我们希望别人都以为这是真宝宝 |
[14:27] | Oh, cool. | 噢 很棒 |
[14:28] | – You think it’s working? – I do not. | – 你觉得目前有用吗 – 我觉得没有 |
[14:30] | Okay, so this truck is a fortress on wheels | 好的 这辆车就是一个移动的堡垒 |
[14:33] | and we are not getting in there without an intricate plan. | 没有一个周密的计划我们是无法打入内部的 |
[14:35] | I was just gonna jump on it as it drives by. | 我准备在它开过的时候从上面跳到车顶 |
[14:38] | – Yeah, okay. – Dope. | – 好吧 – 超酷 |
[14:42] | – Here she comes. – Copy. | – 她来了 – 收到 |
[14:46] | That was crazy! | 这真是疯了 |
[14:47] | Now how are you gonna get in? | 现在你准备怎么进去 |
[14:49] | Right, every woman should own an axe. | 没错 每个女性都应该拥有一把斧子 |
[14:54] | What the hell just happened? | 刚才她妈的发生了什么 |
[14:56] | So, here’s the plan. | 听着 计划是这样的 |
[14:57] | I latch on to the bottom of the truck | 我趴在车底上 |
[14:59] | and unbolt the emergency exit hatch while it’s still moving. | 然后在行驶过程中打开紧急出口 |
[15:01] | Oh, but that’s impossible. | 噢 那是不可能的 |
[15:03] | – Unless you finally did it? – I did. | – 除非你真买了 – 我买了 |
[15:04] | I bought us magnet suits! Check it out. | 我给咱们买了磁铁服 瞧瞧 |
[15:07] | No! | 绝了 |
[15:08] | – Ha-ha! – So sweet. | – 哈哈 – 太棒了 |
[15:11] | I got it off Ukrainian Etsy. | 我从乌克兰Etsy上买的 |
[15:12] | They sell arts and crafts and tactical gear. | 他们买手工品和艺术品 还有战术装备 |
[15:14] | It’s a weird site. | 真是个奇怪的网站 |
[15:15] | So we stick to the bottom of the truck. | 所以我们吸在车底 |
[15:16] | It’s brilliant. But how do we get on? | 棒极了 但是我们如何吸上去 |
[15:18] | Through a manhole outside the precinct. | 从警区外的一个下水道口 |
[15:20] | We just have to get Gina to stop right on top of it. | 我们只需要Gina在正确的位置停车 |
[15:21] | She might stop for a pedestrian. | 行人可以让她停车 |
[15:23] | If we could figure out someone who is willing | 如果我们能找到一个愿意 |
[15:24] | to step in front of a moving truck. | 挡在一辆疾驰的卡车前的人 |
[15:26] | Lucky for us, we know someone will do anything for money. | 幸运的是 我们有一个为了钱啥都干的人 |
[15:28] | Hey, guys. | 嘿 伙计们 |
[15:30] | Hey, Bill. Rough year? | 嘿 Bill 艰难的一年吗 |
[15:32] | Yeah, the pandemic was really hard on my industry. | 是的 疫情对我的产业影响很大 |
[15:34] | Which is? | 什么产业 |
[15:34] | Nursing home seductions. | 养老院色诱 |
[15:36] | Oh, my God. | 天哪 |
[15:36] | Well, like I say every heist: that’s enough, Bill. | 好了 就像我每次抢夺战说的 这就够了 Bill |
[15:44] | Damn it, Gina. | 可恶 Gina |
[15:47] | She drove off. Are you okay? | 她开走了 你情况如何 |
[15:49] | I’m good, I just gotta start getting these bolts off. | 我很好 我正准备把这些门闩打开 |
[15:51] | Stupid Rosa. | 傻逼Rosa |
[15:52] | Thinks she can jump on my truck | 她还以为她能跳到我车上 |
[15:53] | like Salt from the movie “Salt.” | 模仿<特工绍特>里的Salt |
[15:57] | What the hell? | 什么鬼 |
[15:59] | We’re stopping. Why are we stopping? | 我们停下来了 我们为什么停下来 |
[16:02] | Time to talk strategy. | 是时候聊聊对策了 |
[16:03] | Let’s be honest, we’re not young men. | 老实说 我们老了 |
[16:05] | Speak for yourself. | 你才老了 |
[16:06] | My doctor said I’m in my twilight years. | 我的医生告诉我我现在处于暮年 |
[16:08] | That means you’re close to death. | 他的意思是你离死不远了 |
[16:09] | But it has such a pretty name. | 但是这个叫法多美啊 |
[16:11] | We’re not gonna force our way into an armored vehicle. | 我们不能用蛮力进入那辆装甲车 |
[16:14] | We’ll need to use our brains. | 我们得用脑子 |
[16:15] | In the end, Gina will just hand me the keys to that truck. | 最后 Gina会乖乖地把钥匙给我 |
[16:18] | You. | 你 |
[16:21] | Unusual activity on your socials? | 你社交账号出现异常了吧 |
[16:23] | You hacked me. | 你黑了我 |
[16:24] | I gave control of your entire social media portfolio | 我把你所有社交账号主页 |
[16:27] | to Hitchcock and Scully. | 都交给Hichcock和Scully |
[16:28] | And you told them to embarrass me? | 然后你叫他们让我在网上出丑 |
[16:29] | Worse, I told them to just be themselves. | 想得美 我叫他们做自己就行 |
[16:34] | My God, I’ve agreed to host an Instagram Live | 天哪 我同意了在Instagram为 |
[16:37] | for Outback Steakhouse. | Outback牛排店直播 |
[16:38] | They’re inside the precinct, if you want to go stop them. | 他们就在警局里 如果你想要阻止他们 |
[16:41] | You’re a monster. | 你是个魔鬼 |
[16:44] | Hey there, Ray-Ray. | 你好啊 小Ray |
[16:46] | Nice outfit, Peralta. | 装备不错 Peralta |
[16:47] | It’s very attractive. I’m making a pun. | 很”吸引”人 我说了句双关 |
[16:49] | I know that’s a magnet suit because I sold it to you. | 我知道这是一件磁吸服 因为是我卖给你的 |
[16:52] | You’re Kazimir? | 你居然是Kazimir |
[16:55] | And unfortunately for you, | 给你一个坏消息 |
[16:56] | I have a remote that can active your vest | 我能远程开启你的装备 |
[16:59] | and prevent you from controlling it. | 还能越过你的控制 |
[17:00] | No, no, no! | 别 别 别 |
[17:05] | You stick around, okay? | 你就好好贴着吧 |
[17:07] | “Stick around” Was another magnet pun. | “好好贴着”也是一句跟磁铁有关的双关 |
[17:10] | Yeah, I get it was a pun! | 对的 我知道 |
[17:14] | – Jake, there you are. – No, no, don’t come in here! | – Jake 原来你在这儿 – 别 别进来 |
[17:17] | Yeah, the magnet suits have a couple of drawbacks. | 好吧 磁吸装有不少问题 |
[17:19] | – They look cool, though. – They look so cool! | – 但真的很酷 – 太酷了 |
[17:21] | Probably still worth it. | 估计还是值了 |
[17:23] | I lost the tube. | 我把管子搞丢了 |
[17:24] | Can’t even stand on top of a fast-moving truck that suddenly slams on its brakes. | 我居然不能在疾驰的卡车急刹车时站稳 |
[17:27] | What’s wrong with you, Rosa? | 你是怎么了 Rosa |
[17:28] | It’s okay. Here, check this out. | 没关系 看这里 |
[17:30] | I’ve been spying on Holt for over a month. | 我监视了Holt一个月 |
[17:32] | He brought a drone which he’s using to take the tube to | 他买了一架无人机用来把管子 |
[17:35] | the Bark Hyatt Doggy Daycare | 转移到柏悦狗狗托管所 |
[17:37] | where it will be retrieved by none other than Cheddar the dog, | 然后正好由Cheddar小狗狗来回收 |
[17:40] | who will take it to a secret hiding place. | 它会把管子藏到一个秘密地点 |
[17:42] | We could grab it, | 我们可以直接拿走 |
[17:42] | but the Bark Hyatt play area has live feed webcams. | 但是柏悦的游乐场有实时监控网 |
[17:45] | Holt will see if someone goes for the tube. | 如果有人试图去拿管子 Holt立马就能看到 |
[17:46] | Not if that someone is a dog. | 但他不会注意到狗 |
[17:48] | I’m not dressing up like a dog. | 我不要打扮成一只狗 |
[17:50] | I’ll do it. | 我可以 |
[17:51] | – Oh, my God! – I was eavesdropping | – 哦 妈的 – 我刚在偷听 |
[17:52] | and when the dog thing came up, I said, | 偷听到狗的时候 我想 |
[17:53] | – “Bill, this is your moment.” – That’s okay, Bill. | – “Bill 这就是你一举成名的时候” – 行了 Bill |
[17:55] | I already have someone on in the inside. | 我已经派人潜入了内部 |
[17:57] | Meet Biscuit, the dog I adopted for the heist. | 见见Biscuit 我专门为抢夺战领养的狗狗 |
[18:00] | Don’t you have horrible allergies? | 你不是对狗严重过敏吗 |
[18:01] | Or was that just a long con I perpetrated to win this heist? | 可能是我为了赢得这次抢夺战而一直假装的 |
[18:03] | I don’t think so. | 我觉得不可能 |
[18:04] | You’re right. I am covered in hives. | 确实 我已经全身过敏起红疹了 |
[18:06] | Anyway, Biscuit is also enrolled at the Bark Hyatt | 总之 Biscuit也进到了柏悦里 |
[18:09] | where he’s been trained to steal the tube | 它经过训练可以盗走管子 |
[18:11] | right from under Cheddar’s wet little nose. | 从Cheddar湿乎乎的小鼻子下溜走 |
[18:14] | Then we visit Biscuit and get the tube. | 然后我们去探望Biscuit 拿到管子 |
[18:16] | Nice work. | 干得好 |
[18:17] | I almost feel bad that I have to betray you. | 我几乎就要对背叛你感到难过了 |
[18:18] | What? Then don’t! | 什么 那就别背叛啊 |
[18:21] | You made me meet with a fake person | 你让我见了一个假人 |
[18:23] | just so you could trick me into sitting out the heist? | 这样你就能让我脱离大抢夺 |
[18:25] | That interview was important! | 那个面试很重要 |
[18:26] | It’s my shot to become captain! | 那是我当上警监的好机会 |
[18:28] | I bought fancy new suspenders for this, with gold thread! | 我还专门为此买了新的华丽裤带 它们还带金丝 |
[18:31] | I can’t return them | 我没法退了 |
[18:32] | because I’ve already stretched them out with my pecs. | 因为我已经用胸把它们撑大了 |
[18:34] | – They’ve been pec-stretched! – Slow down. | – 他们已经被胸肌撑开了 – 等一下 |
[18:36] | Edward Williams is not a fake. | Edward Williamas不是假的 |
[18:38] | Then why was he in a fake office? | 那为什么他在一个假的办公室 |
[18:40] | Oh, Terry, he just relocated to make room | 哦 Terry 他刚搬到那里 好腾出位置 |
[18:43] | for the new reform unit on the sixth floor. | 给安排在六楼的新的改革组的办公室腾位置 |
[18:45] | – It’s a temporary space. – Ooh. | – 那是他临时的办公室 – 哦哦 |
[18:48] | Lieutenant. | 警督 |
[18:50] | What did you do? | 你干了什么 |
[18:51] | I may’ve gotten a little… heisty. | 我刚可能有一点进入到抢夺模式了 |
[18:54] | I’m supposed to believe this is your family | 我应该相信这是你的家人 |
[18:57] | and not the picture that came with the frame? | 而不是这个相框自带的照片 |
[18:59] | Oh, and this is a real award? | 哦 这是一个真奖杯 |
[19:02] | Kapow! | 咔彭 |
[19:04] | We have to go fix this. | 我们得抢救一下 |
[19:06] | Your career is more important than a game. | 你的职业生涯比这个游戏重要 |
[19:07] | Scully, you’re in charge of the heist until I get back. | Scully 我回来之前由你来负责抢夺战 |
[19:09] | – Keep an eye on that tube. – Yes! | – 好好盯着管子 – 遵命 |
[19:11] | Hitchcock, this is our chance to show everyone | Hitchcock 这是我们的机会 |
[19:12] | what we’re made of– Oh, it’s you. | 告诉大家我们 哦 是你啊 |
[19:15] | Donkey Scully, go find Hitchcock. | Scully小驴驴 去找Hitchcock |
[19:18] | – The hell? I’m stuck. – Yeah, I rigged it. | – 什么鬼 我解不开 – 没错 我做的手脚 |
[19:20] | That’s what you get for being a nerd who wears seatbelts. | 系安全带的呆子就是这样 |
[19:22] | Cool people die gruesome, preventable deaths. | 吊炸天的人会选择惨不忍睹且明明可防范的死亡方式 |
[19:24] | Oh, here’s my ride. | 哦 我的车来了 |
[19:28] | – Pimento’s here. – Hi, Pimento. | – Pimento到了 – 你好 Pimento |
[19:30] | Amy, it has been too long. | Amy 好久不见 |
[19:33] | When are you gonna let me meet my godson? | 你们准备什么时候让我见见我的教子 |
[19:35] | He’s not your godson? | 他不是你的教子 |
[19:36] | Okay, but when you die, i am going to raise him. | 好吧 但是等你们死了 我会把他养大 |
[19:38] | All right, let’s go. | 行了 走吧 |
[19:39] | Yeah. I gotta drop you off | 好的 我把你送了 |
[19:40] | and then I have a plane to catch. | 我还得去赶飞机 |
[19:41] | – What, where are you going? – Ugh. | – 什么 你要去哪儿 – 噁 |
[19:42] | I took this job protecting a diamond mine in Northern Canada | 我接了一个保护钻石矿的活儿 在加拿大北边 |
[19:46] | that’s being terrorized by a pack of wolves? | 那个地方 被一群狼占领了 |
[19:48] | Apparently it’s “Illegal to shoot them” | 很明显 “用枪”打狼是犯法的 |
[19:50] | so I have to tear them apart limb from limb. | 所以我准备徒手撕狼 |
[19:52] | How long you going for? | 你要去多久 |
[19:53] | As long as it takes me | 那得看我什么时候 |
[19:54] | to find the alpha, kill it, take control of the pack, | 杀掉头狼 控制整个狼群 |
[19:58] | and then completely decimate the diamond mine. | 然后彻底搞掉钻石矿 |
[20:01] | Total double cross. | 妥妥的双面间谍 |
[20:03] | All right, let’s ride! | 行了 走吧 |
[20:05] | – Bye, Amy. – No, wait. | – Amy 再见 – 不 等等 |
[20:07] | Rosa, no, no, you can’t leave me here! | Rosa 不 不 你不能把我留在这 |
[20:09] | This wasn’t part of the plan! | 这不是我们的计划 |
[20:13] | Or was this exactly the plan? | 或许这恰恰就是我的计划 |
[20:17] | It’s all part of the perfect goodbye. | 这都是完美告别的一部分 |
[20:18] | Everyone should think they have the winning tube, | 每个人都以为他们拿了胜利管子 |
[20:20] | but then at midnight when the time locks release, | 但是到了午夜 时间锁打开 |
[20:22] | they’ll realize they actually just have | 他们会发现他们拿到的 |
[20:23] | a sentimental gift from me. | 其实是我准备的超感人的礼物 |
[20:24] | Look what I got Holt. | 瞧瞧我给Holt准备的 |
[20:25] | It’s the first tie I bought | 这是我买的第一条领带 |
[20:26] | after he started making me wear them. | 在他要求我戴领带之后 |
[20:28] | And I’m getting Rosa a travel board game | 我给Rosa准备了旅行棋 |
[20:29] | so she knows that we’re gonna keep doing game night | 她就会 明白即使99分局就要解体了 |
[20:31] | even though the Nine-Nine’s breaking apart. | 我们的游戏之夜依然会继续 |
[20:32] | Aww. | 喔 |
[20:33] | And I’m also getting everyone AirPods. | 我还给每个人准备了AirPods |
[20:35] | Hmm, I’d lose those. | 嗯 我觉得这个算了 |
[20:36] | Feels like it cheapens the sentiment. | 这会让削弱感动的氛围 |
[20:38] | Plus, everyone already has headphones. | 而且 每个人都有耳机了 |
[20:39] | Okay, fine, no AirPods. | 好吧 不要AirPods |
[20:40] | So, in order for this to work, | 好了 为了让计划顺利进行 |
[20:42] | we have to get to the golden tube before Holt does | 我们必须在Holt之前拿到胜利管子 |
[20:43] | and swap it out for the one with the tie inside. | 然后把它和装领带的管子掉包 |
[20:47] | Hey there, Ray-Ray. | 嘿 小Ray |
[20:49] | Then with Rosa believing that Holt has the real one, | 当Rosa相信Holt拿了真正的管子时 |
[20:51] | you just need to come up with a fake heist | 你只需要想出一个假的抢夺计划 |
[20:52] | and then find a way to slip her the dummy tube. | 然后设法把她的礼物管子给她 |
[20:55] | – It went perfectly. – Same here, sort of. | – 顺利进行 – 我这儿也一样的 可以这么说 |
[20:57] | We came back to change | 我们回来换衣服 |
[20:58] | ’cause we had to ditch our magnet suits in the armored car. | 因为我们必须得把磁吸服留在装甲车上 |
[21:00] | It was fine for me. | 我没事 |
[21:01] | Charles went commando for some reason. | Charles不知道为啥真空上阵 |
[21:02] | Anyway, he’s getting dressed now. | 总之 他正在穿衣服 |
[21:04] | We just have to figure out a way to slip him his gift | 我们得想个方法把他的礼物给他 |
[21:05] | and then we’re all set. | 然后我们就大功告成了 |
[21:06] | The perfect goodbye is so close I can taste it. | 完美告别就在眼前 我能感到了 |
[21:08] | – Yum, yum, yum. – Gah! | – 妙 妙 妙 – 嘎哈 |
[21:10] | Bill, you can’t sneak up on people like that. | Bill 你不能偷偷摸摸的靠近别人 |
[21:12] | I gotta go. | 我得挂了 |
[21:13] | Jake Jake! | |
[21:15] | Hey. What’s up, you okay? | 嘿 你还好吧 |
[21:16] | Are you quitting the Nine-Nine? | 你要离开99分局吗 |
[21:17] | What? Why would you– | 什么 你怎么 |
[21:20] | I found this letter of resignation in your locker. | 我在你柜子里找到这封辞职信 |
[21:22] | Were you not gonna tell me? | 你不打算告诉我吗 |
[21:23] | Does our friendship mean nothing to you? | 我们的友情对你来说一文不值吗 |
[21:25] | – Charles, I can explain. – Don’t bother. | – Charles 我能解释 – 不用了 |
[21:27] | Wait, no, wait, Charles, wait a second. | 等等 不 等一下 Charles 等一下 |
[21:29] | Charles, come back. | Charles 回来啊 |
[21:33] | Seems like someone’s in the market for a new best friend. | 看起来某人需要一个新的好朋友 |
[21:35] | Bill, I swear to God. | Bill 我保证 |
[21:37] | We look exactly the same. | 我们看起来一模一样 |
[21:41] | Guh, okay. | 啊 完了 |
[21:42] | [2013.09.18.-2021.09.20.] | 电波字幕组 感谢神烦的八年陪伴 |