Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

神烦警探(Brooklyn Nine-Nine)第8季第7集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 神烦警探(Brooklyn Nine-Nine)第8季第7集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:06] Good morning, Cousin Tommy. I love you. 早安 Tommy表亲 我爱你
[00:08] Good morning, Cousin Mel. I love you. 早安 Mel表亲 我爱你
[00:13] Good morning, Cousin Sam. I love you. 早安 Sam表亲 我爱你
[00:16] Good morning, Cousin Tommy. I love you. 早安 Tommy表亲 我爱你
[00:20] Good morning, Cousin Becca. I love you. 早安 Becca表亲 我爱你
[00:22] Good morning, Cousin Sam. I love you. 早安 Sam表亲 我爱你
[00:27] Good morning, Pappy Boyle. I love you. 早安 Boyle老爹 我爱你
[00:30] Good morning, Becca. I love you. 早安 Becca 我爱你
[00:34] Ooh, extra-long hug. 哇 加长版拥抱
[00:36] What got into you this morning, Pappy? 老爹 你今天早上怎么了
[00:41] Pappy? 老爹
[00:44] Pappy! 老爹
[01:09] Charles Oh, Charles.
[01:11] I’m so sorry about your great-uncle Pappy. 我对你叔祖父老爹的去世感到非常遗憾
[01:12] You holding up okay? 你还好吗
[01:13] I’ve been managing. 还能应付过去
[01:15] Mm… Have you though? 嗯 真的吗
[01:16] Number two, step up. 二号 上前一步
[01:17] Say, “Charles, it’s Pappy. I’ll always love you.” 说”Charles 我是老爹 我永远爱你”
[01:19] Okay. Uh, “Charles, it’s Pappy. 好的 呃 “Charles 我是老爹
[01:21] I’ll always love you.” 我永远爱你”
[01:22] Then why did you leave me? 那你为什么离开我
[01:24] Anyway, thanks for coming with me to the funeral. 好吧 很感谢你们和我一起去参加葬礼
[01:26] I think we’re all packed. 应该都准备好出发了吧
[01:27] I just got to go grab the coffin. 我去把棺材拿过来
[01:28] Wait, why are you bringing the coffin? 等等 为什么你要带棺材过去
[01:30] I brought a coffin to my nana’s funeral on a whim, 我那时心血来潮 带了个棺材去祖母的葬礼
[01:32] and it was a big hit. 轰动了全场
[01:33] So now, guess who’s the coffin cousin? 所以 猜猜现在谁是棺材表亲
[01:36] Got to say, Terry, Terry 不得不说
[01:37] I’m a little surprised you’re coming to this. 我有点吃惊你居然会去葬礼
[01:38] Honestly, I need a break from the kids. 说实话 我得远离孩子们 休息一下
[01:40] Cagney and Lacey keep trying to trick me into Cagney和Lacey一直想着恶搞我
[01:42] falling down the stairs on TikTok. 拍我从楼上摔下来的视频发抖音
[01:43] Terry can’t sprain another ankle. Terry不能再扭伤另一个脚踝了
[01:45] Well, I, for one, am pumped to be going. 好吧 我已经蓄势待发非常兴奋了
[01:47] – To a funeral? – I’m so bored, Terry. – 去参加葬礼诶 – 我太无聊了 Terry
[01:48] I’ve been suspended for 87 days. 我已经被停职87天了
[01:50] Mac gets dropped off at day care, Mac被送去日托中心了
[01:51] and I just sit at home playing “Animal Crossing.” 我只能呆在家玩<动物森友会>
[01:53] But no one will buy my bugs or fossils. 但没人愿意买我的虫子和化石
[01:55] I’m desperate for some normal human interaction. 我急切需要一些正常人类间的互动
[01:57] Coffin delivery! 棺材速递
[02:00] Okay, fine. It doesn’t have to be normal or human. 好吧 不太正常 不是人类间的互动也行
[02:02] Any interaction will work. 什么互动都行
[02:03] Yo. You forgot your lunch. 哟 你忘记带午餐了
[02:05] Oh. Thank you, Diaz. 哦 谢谢你 Diaz
[02:06] Sir, I didn’t realize you were still staying at Rosa’s. 长官 我没想到你还住在Rosa家
[02:08] I thought couple’s counseling was going well. 我以为婚姻咨询进展良好
[02:10] Not anymore. 并没有
[02:11] At Kevin’s request, I offered to reduce my work hours by 26%. 应Kevin的要求 我提议将我的工作时间减少26%
[02:14] Kevin countered with 50. Kevin反驳我 提议减少50%
[02:15] Which I countered with 30. 而我再度反驳 提议30%
[02:16] Then Kevin says 40– 然后Kevin提议40%
[02:17] Seems like a lot of math for therapy. 对于咨询来说 好像有太多数学元素了
[02:19] That’s what Dr. Cheryl said… Cheryl医生也这么说
[02:21] which is why we fired her, 所以我们辞退了她
[02:23] and now we’re working with Dr. Ramanujan. 我们现在的医生是Ramanujan
[02:24] He’s a physicist with a nice, concrete worldview. 他是名物理学家 有一个完整切实的世界观
[02:27] Anyway, Kevin refuses to budge from 36%. 反正 Kevin不肯让步 坚持36%
[02:30] And I’m starting to worry that I might lose to him. 我开始担心我会输给他
[02:33] You mean lose him. 你是说失去他
[02:34] No. Lose to him. 不 是输给他
[02:35] Therapy is a chess match. 咨询就是一场象棋比赛
[02:37] And…I will prevail. 而我必将获胜
[02:39] Or it’s about saving your marriage. 或许咨询是为了拯救你的婚姻
[02:42] You should make a grand romantic gesture. 你应该表现出浪漫而宏伟的姿态
[02:44] – Ugh, so dumb. – Seriously? – 噁 太蠢了 – 真的吗
[02:46] From the woman who loves Nancy Meyers movies? 一个最爱南茜·迈耶斯电影的女人居然会这么认为吗
[02:48] Yeah. Here’s what I’ve learned as a PI. 对 作为一名私家侦探 我学到了很多
[02:49] People suck, everyone cheats, and love is an illusion. 人类糟透了 人人出轨 爱情只是一场幻象
[02:52] Nancy Meyers is a fool, and Holt should start dating. 南茜·迈耶斯就是一个傻子 Holt应该开始约会
[02:54] – What? – You heard me. – 什么 – 你没听错
[02:55] It’s the only way you’re gonna beat Kevin. 只有这样你才能战胜Kevin
[02:57] I’m thinking about it. I’m considering it, 我在思考 我在考虑
[02:59] and I’ve decided. 我决定了
[03:02] I’m in. 我加入
[03:04] Here it is. 就是这了
[03:05] Pappy Boyle’s farm. Boyle老爹的农场
[03:06] I spent every summer here as a kid. 我还是个孩子的时候 每年都在这儿度过夏天
[03:08] Got to say, it’s nicer than I was expecting. 我得说 比我期待中好很多
[03:10] Pappy did well for himself. 老爹过得很好
[03:11] He went to business school in New York. 他在纽约读了商学院
[03:13] He got a job in Wall Street. 在华尔街工作
[03:14] And one day his hand got caught in a subway door. 但有一天 他的手被地铁门夹住了
[03:16] And he was dragged from Times Square into Queens. 他从时代广场被拖到了皇后区
[03:18] Largest settlement in city history. 纽约城有史以来给过的最大一笔赔款
[03:21] Pappy should’ve used that cash on pest control. 老爹应该把钱花在害虫治理上
[03:23] There’s giant rats everywhere. 这儿到处都是大老鼠
[03:25] Those are nutria, Terry. 那些是海狸鼠 Terry
[03:26] They’re nothing like rats. 他们和老鼠完全不同
[03:27] They have meatier haunches, 他们屁股更圆润
[03:28] and their teeth are more orange. 而且牙齿更偏橙色
[03:30] You know, nutria are actually great pets. 你知道吗 其实海狸鼠是很好的宠物
[03:32] They’re affectionate and smart. 它们非常亲人 也很聪明
[03:33] They know how to open doors. 它们知道怎么开门
[03:34] Plus, you can milk them. 而且你可以挤它们的奶喝
[03:35] But…should you? 但是 有必要吗
[03:37] Pappy drank nutria milk, 老爹就喝海狸鼠奶
[03:38] and he was fit as a fiddle. 而且他身体超健康
[03:39] Anyway, you got to see the house. 你们来看看屋子吧
[03:41] I can’t wait to show you the rug I was born on. 我等不及给你们看我诞生时的那个垫子了
[03:44] Sure it’s been cleaned since then. 在那之后当然已经被清洁干净了吧
[03:45] Charles Boyle, I love you. Charles Boyle 我爱你
[03:47] Sam Boyle, I love you. Sam Boyle 我爱你
[03:56] Where’s that dead body? 尸体在哪
[03:57] He’s in the barn, and he looks adorable. 在谷仓里 他看起来可爱极了
[03:59] Ah, terrific. 啊 好极了
[04:01] And everything’s set for the funeral? 葬礼的一切都安排好了吗
[04:02] There’s one little issue. 有一个小问题
[04:03] We can’t find Pappy’s will. 我们找不到老爹的遗嘱了
[04:04] – What? – He wanted to leave the farm to the Council of Cousins, – 什么 – 他想把这个农场留给表亲委员会
[04:07] but if we don’t find those papers, 但如果我们找不到文件的话
[04:08] it goes to Cousin Lyndon. 农场就要给Lyndon表亲了
[04:09] Oh, no. 哦不
[04:10] – Who’s Cousin Lyndon? – Pappy’s son. – 表亲Lyndon是谁 – 老爹的儿子
[04:12] He’s the black sheep of the family. 他是家族里的另类黑羊
[04:13] Wait, so we have a wealthy patriarch who mysteriously died, 等等 所以我们现在有一名离奇逝世的长者
[04:17] a missing will, 一份遗失的遗嘱
[04:17] and a black sheep set to inherit everything? 以及一名要继承一切的家族另类
[04:20] Am I the only one who suspects foul play here? 就我一个人觉得这可能是一场谋杀吗
[04:21] He didn’t die mysteriously. He was 93. 他并非离奇逝世 他已经93岁了
[04:24] He was fit as fiddle, Terry. 他超级健康呢 Terry
[04:25] From all the nutria milk. 因为海狸鼠奶
[04:27] Don’t be ridiculous. 别搞笑了
[04:28] No Boyle would ever commit murder. Boyle家族的人是不会谋杀的
[04:29] Boyles don’t even get mad at each other. Boyle家族甚至不会对彼此生气
[04:31] Except in that rare instance of cousin-on-cousin jealousy. 不过偶尔也会有表亲嫉恨
[04:34] You’re just bored from your suspension 你不过是因为被停职而无聊过头
[04:35] and desperate to find a case to work. 所以想要找个案子来破
[04:37] No. That’s not it. 不 不是这样
[04:38] I’m just telling you, 我告诉你们
[04:39] something doesn’t smell right here. 这儿有些事情感觉(闻起来)不太对
[04:41] Oh, yeah. That’s Pappy’s body. 哦对 是老爹的尸体
[04:42] Cousin Mel did the embalming in here, Mel表亲在这给尸体做了防腐处理
[04:44] and I think she forgot to add something. 但我觉得她忘了加些东西
[04:47] Well…that’s a disturbing revelation. 好吧 这个揭示有点让人不适啊
[04:51] Hey. What’s going on? 嘿 在干什么
[04:53] I’m helping Holt pick a dating site. 我在帮Holt选约会网站
[04:54] Oh, this looks good. 这个看起来不错
[04:55] PhDs only. 仅供博士
[04:57] Uh, actually in this context, 呃 在这个语境下
[04:58] PHD stands for Pretty Huge Dick. PHD指的是超大屌
[05:00] Oh, my. 天哪
[05:02] I can only assume that MDs only stands for Medium Dick. 那我猜 MD只能表示中号屌了
[05:04] Rosa, can I talk to you for a second? Rosa 我能和你聊聊吗
[05:06] What the hell are you doing? 你到底在干嘛呢
[05:07] Why are you trying to get Holt and Kevin to break up? 为什么你在让Holt和Kevin分手
[05:09] I’m trying to get Holt and Kevin back together. 我在让Holt和Kevin重归于好
[05:11] He and Kevin are perfect for each other. 他和Kevin就是天生一对
[05:13] He just needs to realize that. 他只是需要意识到这一点罢了
[05:14] Once he sees what other trash is out there, 而当他见识到外面的世界里都充斥着什么垃圾
[05:16] he’s gonna go running straight back into Kevin’s arms, 他就会直接跑回到Kevin的怀抱里
[05:18] just like in a Nancy Meyers movie. 就像南茜·迈耶斯的电影里那样
[05:20] So you still love Nancy Meyers? 所以你还是爱着南茜·迈耶斯的
[05:21] I will never turn my back on Nancy Meyers. 我永远不会背叛南茜·迈耶斯
[05:23] Okay. I’m in. 好吧 我加入
[05:24] Let operation “Lucky Number Kevin” Begin. 开始”幸运数字Kevin”行动
[05:27] – I’m out. – No, no, no. – 我退出 – 别别别
[05:28] We don’t have to call it that. 我们可以换个称呼的
[05:29] Okay, then I’ll think I’ll finish up by saying 好 我觉得我会在结尾说
[05:31] Pappy Boyle was the best hugger. Boyle老爹是最好的拥抱者
[05:34] Which is surprising because he lost his hand in the subway. 这很令人吃惊 因为他在地铁上失去了自己的手
[05:36] But he always said, 但他总是说
[05:37] “You don’t hug with your hands, you hug with your heart. “你不是用手在拥抱 你要用你的心灵去拥抱
[05:41] And your groin.” 还有你的腹股沟”
[05:42] He got that groin involved. 他的腹股沟互动很深入
[05:44] Uh, a lot of groin talk for a eulogy. 呃 对于一段悼词来说 腹股沟被提得有点多了
[05:46] Everyone, there’s something you need to see in the barn. 各位 谷仓里有些东西需要你们过来看看
[05:50] The game…is afoot. 游戏 正在进行中
[05:52] Pappy Boyle was 93. Boyle老爹93岁了
[05:54] Who would’ve suspected that his death stemmed from anything 没人会怀疑他的死亡别有他因
[05:57] other than the cruel embrace of Father Time? 只会觉得是时间之父残酷地拥抱了他
[05:58] To suggest as much might get someone labeled 这样的提议也许会让某人被打上标签
[06:01] a crackpot, a kook, 一个疯子 一个怪人
[06:02] someone that’s “Bored with their suspension.” 一个”厌倦了停职”的人
[06:04] Can you cut the “Harriet The Spy” Windup? 你能别在这装<小侦探哈里特>了吗
[06:06] It stinks in here. 这里臭死了
[06:07] What you’re smelling, Terry, is duplicity and deceit. Terry 你闻到的是奸诈和欺骗的味道
[06:10] I think it’s actually Pappy’s organs. 我觉得其实是老爹内脏的味儿
[06:11] Sam, you’re kind of messing with my flow right now. Sam 你打扰到我思考了
[06:13] Point is, I was examining the body, and I found something. 重点是 我在检查尸体时发现了一些东西
[06:17] Classic ulceration and desquamation of the mouth. 典型的口腔溃疡和脱水掉皮症状
[06:20] Telltale signs of poisoning. 是中毒的迹象
[06:24] In other words… 换句话说
[06:25] What we have ourselves here is a good ol’ fashioned murder… 我们现在看到的是一个经典的谋杀案
[06:31] Oh, no. 不是吧
[06:33] Of a man who you all loved dearly. 目标是那个你们深爱的男人
[06:34] I shouldn’t have done the “Knives Out” Accent. 我就不该模仿<利刃出鞘>里的口音
[06:38] All right. A man has been poisoned, his will is missing, 好 有人中毒身亡了 遗嘱消失了
[06:40] and there’s only one person who stands to profit. 而只有一个人能从中获利
[06:43] Lyndon Boyle Lyndon Boyle.
[06:44] Lyndon’s not a killer. Lyndon不是杀人犯
[06:45] I mean, he did skip a Boyle family Zoom last summer. 虽然他确实缺席了去年夏天的Boyle家族视频会议
[06:47] Yeah, it’s true. 没错
[06:48] It’s seven hours out of your day. 不就是一天七个小时嘛
[06:49] How hard is that to fit in? 拿出这点时间来能有多难
[06:50] Okay, let’s set up an interrogation room. 好吧 那我们设个审讯室
[06:53] I wanna make this guy as uncomfortable as possible. 我要用尽办法来膈应这家伙
[06:57] I thought we were going for uncomfortable. 我以为我们要膈应他
[06:58] What’s with the rocking chair? 这摇椅是怎么回事
[07:00] It’s a farm. All the chairs are rockers. 这是个农场 所有的椅子都是摇椅
[07:01] But don’t worry, I under-steeped the tea. 不过别担心 我把茶泡得不够浓
[07:04] Ugh. It’s so weak. 呃 茶味太淡了
[07:06] Why am I being treated like a criminal? 为什么要把我当成罪犯来对待
[07:08] Okay. I stand corrected. 好吧 我认错
[07:09] We’d like to ask you a few questions. 我们想问你几个问题
[07:11] Tell us about your last contact with your father. 说说你最后一次和你父亲的接触吧
[07:13] Pappy? 老爹吗
[07:13] Well, I saw him at his birthday party. 我在他的生日派对上见过他
[07:15] Mm-hmm. And was there anything unusual about that night? 嗯哼 当晚有什么不寻常的事吗
[07:17] Nothing unusual at all. 什么事都没有
[07:18] We ate a pig from snout to anus, 我们把一头猪从头到腚吃得一干二净
[07:20] and then took turns giving each other head massages. 然后轮流给彼此做头部按摩
[07:23] I was tired. So I found Pappy, 我累了 所以我找到了老爹
[07:25] wished him a happy birthday. 祝他生日快乐
[07:26] We hugged for six minutes. 我们拥抱了六分钟
[07:28] It was the last time I saw him alive. 那是我最后一次见到活着的他
[07:31] Did you see those tears? 你看到那些眼泪了吗
[07:32] No way he did it. 不可能是他干的
[07:33] Are you serious? 你是认真的吗
[07:34] Anyone can fake cry. 谁都能装哭
[07:36] You just have to think of something sad. 你只要想点悲伤的事就行
[07:37] Like that episode of “Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles” 比如有一集<忍者神龟>里
[07:39] when Leonardo was in a coma. 有李奥纳多昏迷的剧情
[07:40] And that works? 有用吗
[07:41] Yeah. 当然
[07:42] Yeah, it does. 是的 没错
[07:44] Now, come on. 来吧
[07:45] Let’s go poke some holes in Lyndon’s story. 我们去从Lyndon的口供里找漏洞吧
[07:46] It was such a great party. Everyone had the best time. 派对太棒了 大家都玩得很开心
[07:50] I mean, except for Lyndon. 我是说 除了Lyndon
[07:51] Lyndon wasn’t happy? Lyndon不开心吗
[07:52] Yeah, it was strange. 是啊 很奇怪
[07:53] He was passing through the living room. 他正经过客厅
[07:55] I asked him if he wanted a little HJ. 我问他想不想来点头活
[07:57] But he just ignored me. 但他无视了我
[07:58] I mean, who doesn’t want an HJ from their cousin? 说实话 谁不想要来自表亲的头活呢
[08:01] Hold up. An HJ? 等等 头活是啥
[08:02] A head job. A massage. 头部活动 按摩
[08:04] Isn’t that what everyone calls it? 大家不都这么叫吗
[08:05] – You bet. – Absolutely not. -那可不 – 绝对不是
[08:07] Okay, so why was Lyndon angry? 好吧 那Lyndon为什么生气
[08:08] I bet it was whatever Pappy said to him. 我猜是因为老爹对他说的话
[08:11] Wait. What Pappy said when? 等等 老爹什么时候说的话
[08:12] When they were in Pappy’s study. 他们在老爹书房的时候
[08:13] We heard raised voices. 我们听到他们声音变大
[08:14] – And then Lyndon said… – Good night. – 然后Lyndon说了 – 晚安
[08:16] Walked out of the room, 走出了房间
[08:17] and closed the door behind him. 然后把门关上了
[08:18] That’s all he said? Good night? 他就说了这些吗 晚安
[08:20] Gentlemen… 先生们
[08:22] I just solved this case. 我已经破了这个案子了
[08:24] Sir, if you wanna get a date off of these sites, 长官 如果你想从这些网站上成功约到人
[08:27] you’re gonna have to give me 你就得多下点功夫
[08:28] a little more from your profile photo. 整张好点的头像照片
[08:29] I just gave you a series of eight poses, 我已经给了你摆了一系列八个姿势
[08:32] each increasing in sexual provocativeness by one-eighth. 每张的性感程度依次递增八分之一
[08:35] If you wanted septiles or deciles of sexiness, 如果你想要七分位数或十分位数的性感
[08:38] you should’ve told me. 你应该提前告诉我
[08:39] What? 啥
[08:40] Why do you care so much, Santiago? 你在意些什么 Santiago
[08:42] I thought you didn’t like the idea of me dating. 我以为你不想让我去约会
[08:43] Yes, initially. 一开始是这样想的
[08:44] But then I thought about your metaphor 但我又想到了你的比喻
[08:47] about how relationships are like a chess match. 恋爱就像一场国际象棋
[08:49] – Mm-hmm. – And it really convinced me. – 嗯哼 – 我被说服了
[08:51] That was a strong observation. 你观察得很到位了
[08:52] So why don’t you think of this profile photo 你为什么不把这张头像
[08:55] as an epic chess move? 想作史诗级的一步棋呢
[08:57] Like Vladimirov’s Thunderbolt of 1987. 就像弗拉基米罗夫1987年使出的的霹雳弹一招
[09:01] Close the door, Diaz. 把门关上 Diaz
[09:02] I’m removing my collar stays. 我要把领撑去掉了
[09:05] Why am I back here? 我为什么又被叫回来了
[09:06] Like I told you, it was a typical night. 我告诉过你们 那是个普通的夜晚
[09:09] Right. Cousin kissing circle, 对 表亲们围圈亲吻
[09:10] everyone gets burped after dinner– 每个人吃完饭都开始打嗝
[09:11] normal stuff. 正常操作
[09:13] But let’s talk about what happened 但我们还是要谈谈
[09:13] after the burping, shall we? 打嗝之后的事 好吗
[09:15] What are you getting at? 你想说什么
[09:17] What exactly do you think happened that night? 你觉得那晚到底发生了什么
[09:18] I’m so glad you asked. 问得好
[09:19] I think Pappy called you into his study 我觉得老爹叫你去他书房
[09:22] and told you he was cutting you out of his will. 是要告诉你他要把你从遗嘱中剔除
[09:24] Tempers flared. Voices were raised. 大发脾气 大声嚷嚷
[09:26] – What? – You were furious you wouldn’t be inheriting the farm. – 什么 – 你因为不能继承农场而大发雷霆
[09:28] I don’t even want the farm. 我根本不想要农场
[09:29] I’ve always been more of a city boy. 我更喜欢城市生活
[09:31] I live in Poughkeepsie. 我住在波基普西
[09:33] Well, I guess that settles it. 我没话可说了
[09:35] Except you didn’t say I love you. 但是 你没说”我爱你”
[09:37] Excuse me? 你说什么
[09:38] When you left, you said “Good night.” 你走的时候只说了”晚安”
[09:39] You didn’t say “I love you.” 你没说”我爱你”
[09:41] Now, you may be a black sheep, but you’re still a Boyle. 你也许是个另类 但你还是Boyle家的人
[09:43] And a Boyle always says “I love you.” Boyle家的人总是说”我爱你”
[09:44] – Not always. – Look around you. – 没有很经常吧 – 看看你周围
[09:46] It’s written everywhere. 到处都写着呢
[09:50] Okay, fine. We were fighting. 好吧 我们当时在吵架
[09:52] But not over the will. 但不是为了遗嘱
[09:53] Pappy was mad at me for missing that Zoom call this summer. 老爹很生气 因为我缺席了今年夏天的家族视频通话
[09:55] I mean honestly, Lyndon, what did you expect would happen? 说实话Lyndon 不然你以为会怎样
[09:57] He said I was a disgrace to the Boyle name. 他说我是Boyle家族的耻辱
[10:00] So I didn’t say “I love you.” 所以我没说”我爱你”
[10:01] I just stormed out to the shed. 我就冲进了棚屋
[10:03] I went to get the Grandmother Dough. 准备去拿老祖母酵种了
[10:05] The Grandmother Dough? 老祖母酵种
[10:06] Here it is. 找到了
[10:07] The original Boyle family sourdough starter, 最古早的Boyle家族酵种
[10:10] the mother of the mother dough. 母酵种的老母亲
[10:12] It’s still good, 品质依然是好的
[10:13] but the lid on the jar has been stuck for over a hundred years. 但罐子的盖子已经卡了有一百多年了
[10:16] There’s an old family legend that it can only be opened by 有一个古老的家族传说讲过 能打开它的
[10:19] The One True Boyle. 只有那个唯一的天选Boyle
[10:21] I wanted to show my dad that I was not a disgrace to the family. 我想让我爸知道 我不是家族的耻辱
[10:24] But I couldn’t budge it. 但我根本拧不开
[10:25] Maybe he was right. 也许他是对的
[10:26] Oh, Lyndon. What a tale. 噢Lyndon 真是个好故事
[10:27] But I don’t think that’s why you came in this barn at all. 但我觉得这根本不是你来谷仓的原因
[10:30] I think you came in here 我觉得你来这里
[10:31] for this. 就是为了这个
[10:33] Is that nutria poison? 那是海狸鼠毒药吗
[10:34] It’s rat poison. Nutria are pets. 这是老鼠药 海狸鼠是宠物
[10:36] You psychopath. 你这个精神病
[10:38] Ah. Nitrobenzene. 啊 硝基苯
[10:39] That causes the exact type of ulcers 它所能导致的溃疡
[10:41] we found in Pappy Boyle’s mouth. 和我们在Boyle老爹嘴里发现的一模一样
[10:43] And look what we have here. 再看看这是什么
[10:46] A single brown hair, 一根棕色毛发
[10:49] belonging to the murderer. 而它的主人 就是凶手
[10:51] Terry, please send this off to the local police station Terry 请把这个送到当地警局
[10:53] for a DNA test. 做下DNA测试
[10:54] Now all we need is one of your hairs, Lyndon. 现在 我们只需要你的一根毛发 Lyndon
[10:57] I didn’t kill my father. Why am I being singled out? 我没有杀我父亲 为什么只针对我
[11:00] Why not take a hair from every Boyle 不如每个Boyle都贡献一根头发
[11:01] so Cousin Lyndon doesn’t feel that way? 这样Lyndon表亲就不会这么想了
[11:03] Sure, great idea. I’ll go first. 当然 好主意 我先来
[11:05] I mean it’s more work for the lab, but it’s fine with me. 虽然这会加大实验室的工作量 但我没意见
[11:07] Are you okay with that, Lyndon? 你能接受吗 Lyndon
[11:09] Oh, wow. Went with a nose hair. 哇哦 用鼻毛
[11:10] Didn’t see that coming. 真没想到
[11:12] But it’s definitely long enough. 但绝对够长了
[11:13] No. 不要
[11:15] Okay, sir. This app’s pretty simple. 好了 长官 这个软件很简单
[11:16] If you don’t like the guy’s profile, you click “Dang,” 如果你不喜欢他的个人资料 就点”我艹”
[11:18] and if you do, you click “Daaang.” 如果你喜欢 就点”我草草草”
[11:20] That sounds needlessly confusing. 听上去好混乱
[11:21] Why? “Dang” Is bad 怎么了 “我艹”表示不喜欢
[11:22] and “Daaang” Is good. “我草草草” 表示喜欢
[11:23] Okay, let’s thin this herd. 好了 让我们来选选人
[11:25] Untucked shirt, no thank you. 不束衬衣 谢谢不约
[11:27] Born in San Diego, yikes. 圣地亚哥生人 噫
[11:29] An adult named Todd? 一个成年人 名叫Todd
[11:31] So this is what online dating is like? 线上交友就是这样而已吗
[11:33] I didn’t realize. 我真没想到
[11:35] Realize how good you have it with Kevin? 没想到你跟Kevin之间的爱是多么美好
[11:36] No, how it hasn’t changed. 没想到居然没什么变化
[11:37] You still have to pick someone based on looks 还是得看脸挑人
[11:40] and hope for a connection later. 期待之后能交心
[11:41] Oh, Lord, help me. 老天爷 出现了
[11:42] I’m going for it. 这个我要冲
[11:43] I’m clicking “Dang.” 我要点”我艹”了
[11:44] No. “Dang” Is bad. Click “Daaang.” 不 “我艹” 是不喜欢 应该点”我草草草”
[11:46] Why is this so confusing? 这个怎么这么混乱
[11:48] How do I get Hot Todd back? 我怎么才能把帅Todd刷回来
[11:50] DNA results are in. DNA测试结果出来了
[11:52] Ooh, and? Who did it? 唔 所以呢 谁干的
[11:53] It was Lyndon, right? 是Lyndon 对吧
[11:54] Hair is… 毛发是
[11:55] “Rodent in origin.” “来自啮齿目动物”
[11:57] What? Doesn’t make any sense. 什么 这说不通啊
[11:58] Here, forward it to me. 转发给我
[11:59] Must’ve been a nutria hair. 肯定是根海狸鼠的毛
[12:00] Those things are everywhere. Ugh. 这玩意儿遍地都是 噁
[12:02] Wait a minute. This is weird. 等一下 不对啊
[12:03] According to the DNA results, DNA的检测结果显示
[12:04] everyone in the Boyle family is related except one. Boyle家族里 只有一个人跟其他人都没有血亲关系
[12:07] – Lyndon? – No. – Lyndon – 不是
[12:08] Charles. 是Charles
[12:10] Charles Boyle Charles Boyle
[12:12] isn’t a Boyle. 不是一名Boyle
[12:15] That DNA test has to be wrong. DNA测试绝对搞错了
[12:17] I mean, Charles is the most Boyle-y of all the Boyles. Charles是这堆Boyle里最Boyle的一个
[12:20] You know what? I’m gonna call Charles’ dad, 这么着吧 我给Charles的爸爸打电话
[12:21] get to the bottom of this. 问问到底怎么回事
[12:25] Hey, Lynn? It’s Jake. 嘿 Lynn 我是Jake
[12:27] Hi. Hey, can I ask you 嘿 我能不能简单问下
[12:28] about Charles’ paternity real quick? Charles的亲生父亲是谁
[12:32] All right. Thanks, Lynn. Bye. 这样啊 谢了Lynn 再见
[12:33] What on Earth took so long? 怎么打了这么长时间
[12:35] Well, the first five hours 呃 前五个小时
[12:36] was mostly just sobbing and gasping for air. 基本上都是他哼哼唧唧在哭
[12:38] Then he told me that Charles’ mom had an affair with a rival florist. 然后他告诉我 Charles的妈妈曾经出轨搞过一个花店的竞争对手
[12:42] Lynn always suspected he might’ve been Charles’ dad, Lynn一直怀疑自己是不是Charles的父亲
[12:44] but he decided he loved him so much, it didn’t matter. 但他还是决定对Charles视若己出 不管是不是亲生的
[12:46] I don’t understand. 我不明白了
[12:47] Charles looks just like all the other Boyles. Charles看起来就跟其他Boyle一样啊
[12:49] Apparently that’s not genetic. 很显然他们的身材不是遗传的
[12:50] The Boyles cuddle their children so much, Boyles家族的人都太喜欢搂孩子
[12:52] it shapes their bones that way. 久而久之 骨头就成型了
[12:53] He likened it to how they grow square watermelons. 他说他们种方形西瓜也是这个原理
[12:55] Oh, my God. 我的天啊
[12:57] We can’t tell Charles. 我们不能告诉Charles
[12:58] You wanna lie to our dear friend 你想要对我们亲爱的朋友他撒谎
[12:59] about the one thing 不告诉他这一件
[13:00] that’s most important to him in the whole world? 对他来说是世界上最重要的事吗
[13:03] – Yes. – Okay, good, me too. – 没错 – 好 太好了 我也是
[13:04] Now all we have to do is prove that Cousin Lyndon is the murderer 现在我们只需要证明表亲Lyndon就是凶手
[13:07] before Charles asks about the DNA results. 趁Charles还没问DNA结果的事
[13:09] Hi, guys. 嗨 两位
[13:10] Ah. Hey, man. 啊 嘿 兄弟
[13:12] Where’d you come from? 你从哪冒出来的
[13:12] I slinked up. 我溜出来的
[13:13] You know how good Boyles are at slinking. 你懂的 我们Boyles都很擅长偷溜
[13:14] It’s because of our fleshy toe pads. 因为我们都长着肉肉的脚垫
[13:16] Right. And you, Charles, 是喔 而你 Charles
[13:18] have said fleshy toe pads 就有你所说的肉肉的脚垫
[13:20] because you are a Boyle, 因为你是一名Boyle
[13:21] from snout to anus. 从头到腚都是
[13:25] “A Boyle from snout to anus.” “从头到腚都是Boyle”
[13:28] That is so sweet. 说得真好
[13:29] I’m stealing that for the eulogy. 我要把这句话加到悼词里
[13:30] Ah, you don’t have to. 啊 倒也不必
[13:31] Huh. 哈
[13:33] It’s the exact time we agreed to meet for our date, 我们定好的见面时间就是此时此刻
[13:35] and he’s not here. 而他还没有出现
[13:35] I’m sorry. 抱歉你要等
[13:36] I know how you value punctuality. 我知道你非常重视守时
[13:38] In my employees. 那是用来要求手下的
[13:39] But in potential suitors, 对潜在的意中人
[13:40] I don’t mind one or two minutes of tardiness. 我不介意这一两分钟的迟到
[13:42] I like a bad boy. 我就喜欢坏小子
[13:44] Now, if you’ll excuse me, 好了 如果你们不介意
[13:46] I’m going to go to the bathroom to wash my hands, 我要去卫生间里清洁一下我的手
[13:48] in case we shake. 以防我们要握手
[13:50] Ooh. 喔
[13:53] I thought the point was 这个计划不应该是
[13:54] for Holt to bail before he got to an actual date. Holt真去约会之前就让他放弃吗
[13:56] It is. But this works too. 是 但现在这样也能成
[13:57] I mean, did you see the dude he matched with? 你有没有看他约的那个大兄弟
[13:59] He calls himself a doctor, 他说自己是个医生
[14:00] but he’s actually a chiropractor. 但他实际上是个骨科按摩师
[14:01] Are we sure Holt doesn’t respect chiropractors? 那万一Holt把骨科按摩师也当回事儿呢
[14:06] I’m kidding. 我开玩笑呢
[14:08] Ooh. There’s Todd. 哦 Todd到了
[14:11] And here’s Holt. Holt也出来了
[14:12] Started off strong, nice big smile. 开头不错 微笑灿烂又友好
[14:13] Oh, not anymore. He just noticed Todd’s loafers. 哦 不笑了 他注意到了Todd穿的是乐福鞋
[14:16] Oh, Todd, you fool. 哦 Todd 你这个蠢蛋
[14:17] Holt thinks any shoes without laces are flip-flops. Holt觉得所有不用系鞋带的鞋都是人字拖
[14:19] Now the moment that will send Holt running toward the exit. 接下来 Holt应该会从紧急出口夺门而出
[14:22] When he asks Todd what he would like to drink, 他会问Todd想喝点什么
[14:24] Todd orders, “Whatever you’re having.” Todd会说 “跟你一样就行”
[14:26] Oh Todd, you fool. Have your own opinion. 哦 Todd 你这个蠢蛋 有点主见吧你
[14:29] Wait a second. Are they gonna sit down? 等一下 他们是准备落座吗
[14:32] In a booth? 还是卡座
[14:33] Oh, no, Rosa. 完了 Rosa
[14:34] Todd’s not the fool. Todd不是蠢蛋
[14:35] We’re the fools. 蠢蛋竟是我们俩
[14:37] I have eyes on the package. 我已经盯上目标了
[14:38] He’s headed towards you. 他正朝着你的方向移动
[14:40] – I’m on it. – Seriously, guys, – 收到 – 说真的 伙计们
[14:41] why are we doing this? 我们这是在干嘛
[14:42] We should just wait for the DNA test. 我们等DNA检测结果就行了啊
[14:44] We will. 我们是在等
[14:45] But the lab said it would take a week. 但是实验室那边说要等一周
[14:46] They had to get a new tech. 他们得去找个新的技术员
[14:48] Oh, no. Why? 不是吧 为啥
[14:49] The old one had a bad allergic reaction to… 旧的那个严重过敏了
[14:53] – beakers. – Ugh. – 对烧杯过敏 – 呃
[14:54] Labs are full of them. That’s awful. 实验室里就烧杯多 一点好处没有
[14:56] Yeah, and real. 没错 你说的对
[14:57] Anyways, since Lyndon is our only actual suspect, 不管怎么说 既然Lyndon是我们唯一的嫌疑人
[14:59] we might as well investigate. 我们也需要调查
[15:01] Let me ask you this. Is he gushing? 我问你 他的身体有没有大汗淋漓
[15:02] Don’t say those words. 别说这几个词
[15:03] The pressure of keeping secrets 保守秘密的压力太大了
[15:04] makes Boyles stress-sweat. Boyle们都会因此压力暴汗
[15:06] Once, we played Mafia, 有一次我们一起玩<四海兄弟>
[15:08] and you’d never seen so many dripping wet cousins in one room. 你再没见过一间屋子里能挤那么多汗湿的表兄弟
[15:11] Come on. 够了
[15:11] Wait. He’s leaving the property. 等下 他要离开房子了
[15:13] Can you stay with him? 你能跟得上他吗
[15:14] Yeah. I think so. 应该可以
[15:15] I just have to get around the barn and– 我去谷仓附近埋伏起来 然后
[15:18] Terr-bear? 熊宝Terry
[15:20] I’m sorry. I was following Lyndon 对不起 我正在跟踪Lyndon
[15:22] and I crawled into that thing. 结果匍匐前进的时候碰到了 这玩意儿
[15:24] That thing has a name. 什么这玩意儿 它有名字的
[15:25] It’s Muffin. 它叫Muffin
[15:26] – Well, thanks to Muffin, we lost Lyndon. – Yes. – 那真是多亏了Muffin 我们跟丢了Lyndon – 没错
[15:29] But also thanks to Muffin, 但同样多亏了Muffin
[15:30] I just solved the case of who killed Pappy Boyle. 我知道是谁杀了Boyle老爹了
[15:33] We’re right here. 我们就在你眼前站着呢
[15:35] Yeah. I didn’t think it would feed back. 是喔 我没想到它会有噪声
[15:38] Oh, no, Rosa. They’re leaving together. 完蛋了Rosa 他们要一起离开了
[15:40] What are we gonna do? 我们要怎么办
[15:41] We stop them. 我们要阻止他们
[15:42] Even if it means we have to kill Todd. 哪怕杀了Todd也在所不惜
[15:43] Smart. Let’s go. 聪明 走吧
[15:46] Looking for someone? 在找人吗
[15:47] Sir. Uh, what’s going on? 长官 呃 什么情况
[15:49] What’s going on is that you were trying to manipulate me, 情况就是 你们俩企图操纵我
[15:52] but it is I who manipulated you. 但是反而被我操纵
[15:54] How does it feel to suckle from your own tainted teat? 自己吸自己的脏奶 感觉如何
[15:58] Not as bad as it feels to hear you say “Suckle.” 没有听你说”吸”这个词难受
[15:59] So you were never really going home with Todd? 所以你根本就没打算带Todd回家
[16:02] You actually think I would have relations with him? 你还真以为我跟他会有什么进展
[16:05] His watch has a cloth strap. 他的手表表带是布做的
[16:07] I really thought we had something. 我真的以为我们之间有火花呢
[16:08] Wake up, Todd. I’m out of your league. 醒醒吧Todd 你高攀不上我
[16:10] You thought you could meddle in my personal life, 你们自认为可以摆弄我的私人生活
[16:12] but I was ten moves ahead the whole time. 但我早已领先你们十步
[16:15] And now, checkmate. 现在 将军
[16:16] Ooh. I love chess. 喔 我可喜欢国际象棋了
[16:17] Have you seen “The Queen’s Gambit”? It’s a TV show. 你们有没有看过<后翼弃兵> 是个电视剧
[16:20] Todd, I swear to God. Todd 快给我闭嘴
[16:21] The person who killed Pappy wasn’t a person at all. 杀了老爹的凶手其实并不是个人
[16:24] It was Muffin. 凶手是Muffin
[16:25] I checked her mouth, 我检查过她的嘴巴
[16:26] and Muffin had the same ulcers that Pappy had. Muffin和老爹的嘴里长了同样的溃疡
[16:29] Muffin ate the poison, and then Pappy drank her milk. 是Muffin先误食了毒药 然后老爹喝了她的奶
[16:31] Charles, you said nutria could open doors. Charles 你说过海狸鼠会开门
[16:33] Muffin must’ve let herself into the barn. Muffin一定是自己开门进了谷仓
[16:35] Which explains why we found her hair on the box. 这也就解释了为什么我们在盒子上发现了她的毛发
[16:37] So Lyndon was innocent. 所以Lyndon是清白的
[16:38] Wait, how did you know it was Muffin’s hair? 慢着 你怎么知道那是Muffin的毛发
[16:40] Did you get the DNA report back? DNA测试报告拿到了吗
[16:42] – Exactly. – Wait, but I thought the report was gonna take a week – 没错 – 等等 我以为实验报告还要等一周才能出来
[16:44] because of the lab tech’s allergies. 因为实验室技术员过敏啊
[16:45] Uh-huh, uh-huh, uh-huh. 啊哈 啊哈 啊哈
[16:47] But then they decided to use a subcontractor who was allergy-free, 可之后他们决定找了个不过敏的分包商
[16:49] so let’s just move on 所以我们继续吧
[16:50] and talk about something else immediately. 赶紧儿聊点别的
[16:51] Three “Uh-huh’s”? 三个”啊哈”
[16:52] Clearly you’re lying about something. 你肯定是心里有鬼在撒谎
[16:54] Why you being a jerk to me? 你为什么要这么伤我
[16:55] Show me the report, Jake. 给我看那份报告 Jake
[16:57] Okay, fine. But just look at the top result 行吧 好吧 就看最上面一点就好
[16:58] ’cause that’s all that matters. 因为那就是关键所在
[17:01] “Specimen hair was rodent in nature.” “受检测毛发归属于啮齿动物”
[17:02] and that’s that. 就是这样
[17:04] Oh, my God. 我的老天爷啊
[17:07] I’m not a Boyle. 我不是一名Boyle
[17:11] Okay. I love you too, Dad. 好 我也爱你 爸
[17:13] Did you guys change clothes? 你们两把衣服都换了吗
[17:15] Yeah, Charles. It’s tomorrow now. 是啊 Charles 这都已经是第二天了
[17:16] You been on the phone for 14 hours. 你聊电话聊了14个小时
[17:18] Well, you know what they say, 是啊 俗话说得好
[17:20] “Time flies “岁月如梭
[17:21] when God pulls down his pants and takes a dump on your life.” 尤其是当上帝扯下裤子往你人生上拉一大坨的时候”
[17:24] Oh, buddy. I’m so sorry. 哦 兄弟 我很抱歉
[17:25] Being a Boyle was the backbone of my identity. 作为一名Boyle 是我个人身份的主心骨
[17:28] Without the Boyle backbone, I’m just a bag of flesh. 没了这根Boyle主心骨 我不过就是一具皮囊
[17:31] – I’m goo. – Come on, you’re not goo. – 一团粘浆罢了 – 好啦 你不是粘浆
[17:33] Being a Boyle is about more than blood. 血缘不是成为一名Boyle的唯一
[17:34] It’s what’s in your heart. 你的心才是最重要的
[17:36] Blood is what’s in your heart. 可是心里滚动的就是血啊
[17:37] You’re making it worse, Jake. 你越说越糟了 Jake
[17:38] Okay, fine. Then what about Nikolaj? He was adopted, 行 好吧 那Nikolaj呢 他是领养的嘛
[17:40] so technically, he’s not a Boyle, but that never bothered you. 所以准确点来说 他也不是一名Boyle 可那从来没有困扰过你啊
[17:43] I didn’t even think about Niko. 我都没有想起Niko来
[17:44] He was already a Boyle once removed which is tough enough. 他本来就已经是隔了一层的Boyle 这就已经够艰难了
[17:47] Now he’s twice removed? 现在还得隔了两层
[17:49] Twice-removed Boyles are a total clown show, 隔了两层的Boyle不过就是一个过街小丑
[17:52] okay? Niko’s basically Cousin Andrea. 好吗 Niko现在就跟Andrea表亲没差了
[17:55] Sorry, Andrea. 对不起 Andrea
[17:57] I know what I am. 我知道自己的身份
[17:59] – Well, damn. – Look, let’s go home. – 行吧 我了勒个去 – 算了 我们回去吧
[18:01] We’re leaving? What about the funeral? 我们就要走了吗 葬礼怎么办
[18:03] What about the eulogy? 你不是还要致悼词吗
[18:04] I don’t feel right giving it now. 我现在觉得我不适合致悼词
[18:05] Sam offered to step in. I’ll have him do it. Sam提议他能替我 我就让他上了
[18:08] No, no, no. Wait. 不 不 不 等等
[18:09] Assemble the cousins. 表亲们集合
[18:10] Today, we learned that Pappy Boyle’s death was not foul play. 今天 我们认识到Boyle老爹不是死于他人之手
[18:13] But even though there was no murder, 可尽管没有谋杀存在
[18:15] there was a robbery. 却有人光天化日明抢
[18:17] Charles had his sense of self stolen from him Charles的自我认知被人抢走了
[18:19] by Sam Boyle. 劫匪就是Sam Boyle
[18:21] You said it yourself, Charles, 你自己也说了 Charles
[18:22] the Boyles have a long history of cousin-on-cousin jealousy. Boyle一家有着长久的表亲嫉恨的传统
[18:25] Sam couldn’t stand that you were chosen to give the eulogy. Sam接受不了是你在葬礼上致悼词
[18:27] Think about it. 想一想
[18:29] It was Sam who made sure we knew the will was missing. 是Sam让我们知道遗嘱不见了的
[18:31] We can’t find Pappy’s will. 我们找不到老爹的遗嘱
[18:33] Then Sam again who suggested you all get your DNA tested. 然后是Sam提议让所有人都做DNA检测的
[18:36] Why not take a hair from every Boyle? 不如每个Boyle都贡献一根头发
[18:38] And finally, Sam who made sure we all knew the results. 最后 Sam确保我们所有人都知道检测报告的结果
[18:41] Did you get the DNA report back? DNA测试报告拿到了吗
[18:43] This is ridiculous. I love Charles. 你说的也太荒谬了 我爱Charles
[18:45] Okay, well then. 行啊 那这样子
[18:47] I’m sure you wouldn’t mind giving him a hug then. 我觉得你肯定不会介意给他来一个拥抱咯
[18:48] Since you love him so much. 既然你这么爱他
[18:49] Sure. I always like to hug my cousin. 当然 我一直都很喜欢拥抱我的表亲
[18:53] He’s gushing! 他在大汗淋漓
[18:54] Darn it. 我靠
[18:55] I thought these would hide it, 我以为这些能掩藏住这一点
[18:57] but I gushed through my pit diapers. 可我已经暴汗到我的腋窝尿不湿都湿透了
[18:59] All right, fine. 好吧 对
[19:01] I always suspected that Charles wasn’t one of us. 我一直怀疑Charles不是我们其中一员
[19:03] I mean, he went through puberty at 13, 我的意思是 他13岁就开始青春期
[19:05] instead of 25, 而不是25岁
[19:07] like a normal Boyle. 跟个正常的Boyle一样
[19:08] And when he got chosen to give the eulogy, 而当他被选中致悼词的时候
[19:12] something inside of me snapped. 我心里有根弦就崩了
[19:13] So I hid the will. 所以我把遗嘱藏起来了
[19:15] I admit it. 我认了
[19:16] Are you happy now? 你开心了吗
[19:17] – Very. – Not at all. – 非常 – 一点也不
[19:18] Wait, what? Charles, we solved the case. 等等 什么 Charles 我们破案了
[19:20] – He confessed. – Doesn’t matter. – 他承认了 – 那也没有用了
[19:22] I’m still not a Boyle. 我依然不是一名Boyle
[19:24] I’m just a normal person. 我只是个普通人
[19:28] Normal from snout to anus. 从头到腚 普通平凡
[19:34] We wanted to apologize. 我们想要道歉
[19:35] And if you wanna gloat about how you outsmarted us, 如果你想夸耀一下你是怎么比我们俩都要聪明的话
[19:38] go ahead. We deserve it. 来吧 我们活该
[19:39] I won’t be doing any gloating. 我不会再做任何夸耀
[19:41] I mean, I did last night. 我昨晚已经做过了
[19:43] I went home and had a drink to toast to your humiliation. 我回到家 我举杯庆祝你们的无地自容
[19:45] But it didn’t feel right, 可感觉就是不对劲
[19:47] because I had no one to toast with, 因为没人与我共举杯
[19:48] no one to share my glee. 没人分享我的愉悦
[19:49] I had won, but I was alone. 我赢了 但我孤身一人
[19:53] And I realized, 然后我明白过来
[19:55] this is exactly what I’m doing to Kevin. 这正是我对Kevin所做出的事情
[19:58] Trying to win therapy. 试图赢得一场心理治疗
[20:00] And it hit me. 我瞬间顿悟
[20:02] I care so much about winning 我是那么在意要去赢这件事
[20:06] that I’ve lost everything. 以至于我输掉了一切
[20:09] Tell Kevin how you feel. 告诉Kevin你是怎么想的
[20:11] It’s raining. You could run to him. 外面下雨了 你应该跑着去找他
[20:14] This is the real world, Santiago. 这可是现实世界 Santiago
[20:15] Relationships end in unsatisfying ways every day. 每天都会有感情关系不得善终意难平
[20:19] People don’t run to each other in the rain. 人们并不会在雨中跑着去找彼此
[20:21] Raymond! Raymond Holt! Raymond呢 Raymond Holt
[20:24] Kevin? Kevin吗
[20:28] Raymond Raymond!
[20:35] Raymond, am I too late? Raymond 我是不是来得太晚了
[20:37] Too late? 什么太晚了
[20:38] My friend saw your dating profile 我朋友看见了你的线上约会页面
[20:39] and your photo without collar stays. 还有你那张没有领撑的照片
[20:42] I thought I’d lost you. 我以为我失去你了
[20:44] You will never lose me. 你永远不会失去我
[20:47] I’ll do anything to keep you. 我会费尽一切留住你
[20:48] I’ll compromise on everything. The work, the– 我愿意牺牲所有 工作也好 一切
[21:02] Nancy Meyers never fails. 南茜·迈耶斯百试百灵
[21:05] Now that we’re doing it, 现在我们搞成功了
[21:06] it feels kinda weird to be staring at your friends while they kiss. 盯着正在亲吻的好友好像有那么一点尴尬诶
[21:09] Are you kidding? It’s beautiful. 你在开什么玩笑 这太美了
[21:14] I love you. 我爱你
[21:18] Okay, I’m packed. Let’s go home. 好了 我收拾好了 我们回家吧
[21:22] Charles, I’m sorry. Charles 我很抱歉
[21:23] I feel like this was all my fault. 我觉得好像一切都是我的错
[21:24] Why? Did you inseminate my mother? 为什么 你让我母亲受精了吗
[21:26] What? Ew, no. 啥 噁 没有
[21:27] Don’t say ew. She’s my one blood relation. 不要说噁 她是我唯一的血亲了
[21:29] Remember, I’m not a real Boyle. 要记得 我不是一位真正的Boyle
[21:32] Okay, fine. 好吧 行吧
[21:33] Maybe you’re not a real Boyle. 也许你不是一位真正的Boyle
[21:35] But what if 但万一
[21:36] you’re a true Boyle? 你是一名真Boyle呢
[21:37] What if 万一
[21:38] you’re The One True Boyle? 你是那个唯一的天选Boyle呢
[21:39] No, no. You want me to open the Grandmother Dough. 不 不 你想让我打开那罐老祖母酵种
[21:42] That jar is stuck shut. 那瓶子都卡死了
[21:43] Nobody’s ever been able to do it. 就没人打开过
[21:44] But you have to try. 但你总得试一试啊
[21:46] Terry, go grab it. Terry 去拿过来
[21:48] All right, now let’s reassemble those cousins. 好了 让我们把表亲们再集合起来
[21:53] I’m not gonna be able to do this, 我肯定做不到的
[21:54] and I’m gonna be even more humiliated. 我只会更加倍加羞辱
[21:56] Just try. I believe in you. 就试一试 我相信你
[22:00] So did you loosen it? 你有把瓶盖弄松吗
[22:02] I tried, but it’s slippery, 我试过了 但那盖子太滑了
[22:03] and that thing is sealed on tight. 而且那鬼玩意封得死死的
[22:04] I couldn’t budge it. 我根本动不了它
[22:06] Oh, no. Uh, hey, Charles. 噢 不 呃 嘿 Charles
[22:08] Remember when I said that I believed in you? 还记得我刚说我相信你吗
[22:10] Yes. 当然
[22:11] It’s the entire reason I’m doing this. 那就是为什么我会做这事啊
[22:12] Oh. Godspeed. 喔 祝你顺利
[22:28] Ah! 啊
[22:30] I did it! 我做到了
[22:30] He’s The One True Boyle. 他就是唯一的天选Boyle
[22:35] Oh, my God. What is that stench? 我的天啊 那是什么臭味
[22:37] It’s the Grandmother Dough. 就是老祖母酵种的味
[22:38] It smells horrible. 闻起来也太可怕了
[22:39] Not to a Boyle. 对于我们Boyle家的人来说可不臭
[22:42] Pappy’s hugs were long and firm. 老爹的拥抱永远又久又实在
[22:45] Okay, here’s what I think might’ve happened. 好的 我觉得事情是这样的
[22:47] You loosened the jar, but you didn’t realize it 你弄松了那个罐子 你只是没有察觉到
[22:49] because you’re a Godzilla man, 因为你是哥斯拉猛男
[22:50] and you don’t know your own strength. 你不清楚自己的力量到底有多大
[22:51] First of all, thank you for calling me a Godzilla man. 首先 谢谢你称呼我为哥斯拉猛男
[22:53] – Yeah. – Secondly, that’s not it. – 是吧 – 其次 你说的不对
[22:55] – The jar was too slippery. – All right, how about this? – 那罐子滑不留手的 – 好吧 那这样
[22:56] Charles was so freaked out about not being a Boyle Charles 因为自己不是Boyle非常慌张
[22:58] that he got an adrenaline rush, and that made him stronger. 所以他突如其来一股肾上腺素 让他变强了
[23:01] Or maybe Charles is the One True Boyle. 又或者 Charles就是唯一的天选Boyle
[23:02] And I know that Pappy’s up there 我知道老爹现在
[23:05] shopping for beige slacks 一定是在逛着米色长裤区
[23:07] at that Mervyn’s in the sky. 享受在天堂里的默文百货
[23:10] Ah, Mervyn’s! 啊 默文百货
[23:13] Yeah, he’s the One True Boyle. 确实 他就是唯一的天选Boyle
神烦警探

Post navigation

Previous Post: 神烦警探(Brooklyn Nine-Nine)第8季第6集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 神烦警探(Brooklyn Nine-Nine)第8季第8集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme