时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | Attention, everyone, | 注意 各位 |
[00:04] | a bomb was just found on a bus in Downtown Brooklyn. | 在布鲁克林市中心的一个大巴上发现了炸弹 |
[00:07] | Oh, my God, a bomb on a bus. | 噢 我的天 在大巴上的炸弹 |
[00:09] | It’s a “Speed”? I get to work a “Speed”? | 是个<生死时速>吗 我能参与到<生死时速>吗 |
[00:11] | That sentence is nonsensical. | 这句话真不合理 |
[00:12] | One can work with speed, | 一个人可以以生死时速去全速工作 |
[00:13] | but one certainly cannot work a speed. | 但是不可以说参与生死时速 |
[00:15] | “Speed” is a movie. I won’t let you ruin this! | <生死时速>是部电影 我可不能让你毁了经典 |
[00:17] | Really never seen “Speed,” Sir? | 你是真的从没看过<生死时速>吗 长官 |
[00:18] | Keanu Reeves, Sandy Bullock, | 基努·里维斯 桑德拉·布洛克 |
[00:20] | Jeff Daniels at the height of his sexual powers? | 正处魅力巅峰的杰夫·丹尼尔斯诶 |
[00:21] | Can we please just focus! | 我们能不能集中一点 |
[00:23] | The bomb could go off at any moment. | 炸弹随时会爆炸 |
[00:24] | Actually, it can’t. It’s already been defused. | 实际上 不会的 炸弹已经被拆除了 |
[00:27] | Oh, well, there’s still a bomber on the loose. | 噢 好吧 炸弹客还在逃呢 |
[00:29] | You can’t ruin this! | 不能让你毁了我的经典 |
[00:30] | All right, tell me about the bus. | 好吧 跟我说一下大巴的情况 |
[00:31] | Was it headed to the courthouse? | 它是不是冲向法院的 |
[00:32] | It wasn’t an MTA bus. It was that. | 它不是那种公共大巴 它是那种大巴 |
[00:34] | A “Marvelous Mrs. Maisel” tour bus. | 是个<了不起的麦瑟尔夫人>旅游大巴 |
[00:36] | No, you’re not ruining this! | 不 你不能毁了我的经典 |
[00:37] | Has anyone heard from the bomber? | 有人从炸弹客那里得到什么消息吗 |
[00:39] | Has he made any demands? | 他提要求了吗 |
[00:40] | Whoa, whoa, whoa. Special Agent Feingold, FBI. | 喔 喔 喔 FBI特工Feingold |
[00:43] | This is our case. You’re not a part of it. | 这是我们的案子 你不属于这个案子 |
[00:45] | Oh, man! You ruined it! | 噢 兄弟 你毁了我的经典 |
[01:07] | Agent Feingold, our guys were on the scene first. | Feingold特工 我们的人先到现场的 |
[01:09] | We’re not gonna let you take the case. | 我们不会让你抢走这个案子 |
[01:11] | Tell him, sir. | 告诉他 长官 |
[01:12] | We’re letting you take the case. | 我们让你接手这个案子 |
[01:13] | What? But I said that so cool! | 什么 可是我刚刚才很酷地说不行 |
[01:14] | They’re the feds. They have jurisdiction. | 他们是联邦调查局的 他们有管辖权 |
[01:16] | Agent Feingold, call me if you need anything. | Feingold特工 如果你需要什么的话就跟我说 |
[01:18] | Sorry, guy, guess you’re just gonna have to let the big boys handle it. | 抱歉伙计 估计这只能让我们这些大人物来处理了 |
[01:21] | Please just let us help you. | 请让我们来帮你们吧 |
[01:22] | This is an all-hands-on-deck situation. | 这是一个需要全部人手的案子 |
[01:23] | I could be a good resource. Here, watch this. | 我会是个很好的帮手 来 看着 |
[01:26] | – What’s up, Officer Marzipan? – Oh, hey. | – 怎么样呀 Marzipan警官 – 噢 嗨 |
[01:28] | You’re gonna want that kind of shorthand with Marzipan | 你会想要跟Marzipan有一些简洁有力的交流 |
[01:29] | if you want to catch this guy. | 要是你想抓住这个犯人的话 |
[01:31] | We don’t need all hands on deck. | 我们并不需要全部人手 |
[01:32] | The bomb was rigged with a chintzy $4 watch | 炸弹是装在一个便宜的四美刀手表上的 |
[01:34] | – set to explode at 12:00 a.m. – Midnight? | – 设定在午夜12点爆炸 – 半夜吗 |
[01:36] | But there wouldn’t be anybody on it. | 但是那时候都没人会在车上 |
[01:37] | Yeah, the idiot clearly meant to set it for noon. | 是的 这个白痴明显是想要设定在中午的 |
[01:39] | We’re not dealing with a mastermind here. | 我们要对付的并不是什么聪明人 |
[01:41] | I’m sure there’s prints all over the place | 我肯定现场遍布了他的犯罪痕迹 |
[01:42] | I don’t know–I’ve just got a gut feeling there’s more to this. | 不好说 我有种直觉 这事不止如此 |
[01:44] | Oh, a gut feeling? | 噢 直觉 |
[01:46] | You know what your gut tells you to do most of the time? | 你知道你的直觉通常叫你干什么吗 |
[01:48] | Take a dump. | 去拉屎 |
[01:50] | And you just took a big one all over yourself. | 而你刚就把自己拉得浑身都是 |
[01:55] | Okay, well, I don’t have a comeback for that, | 好的 行吧 我没想到如何反击 |
[01:57] | so I’m just gonna go. | 那我就先走了 |
[01:59] | Agent Feingold. | Feingold特工 |
[02:03] | Scully, it’s our favorite time of year. | Scully 我们一年中最爱的时候到啦 |
[02:07] | Cagney and Lacey’s annual school candy drive! | Cagney和Lacey的年度糖果之旅 |
[02:09] | I took the liberty of duplicating your order from last year. | 我擅自做主按照你去年的订单写了 |
[02:12] | Simply sign at the X, and I’ll get it placed for you. | 就在X这里签名 我就帮你下订单 |
[02:14] | Oh, about that, I don’t know if I’m gonna buy anything from you this year. | 噢 这个嘛 我不确定我今年还要不要跟你下订单 |
[02:18] | What? | 什么 |
[02:19] | But we’ve been in business together since pre-K. | 但是我们从她们还在上托儿所的时候就开始合作了 |
[02:22] | I know, but there’s someone else. | 我也知道 但是还有其他人 |
[02:23] | Someone else? | 其他人 |
[02:25] | It’s not you. It’s me. | 不是因为你 是我的问题 |
[02:26] | My taste in candy changed. | 我吃糖的口味变了 |
[02:27] | Look, everyone goes through rough patches, | 听着 我们每个人都会有艰难的时期 |
[02:30] | but we can’t give up. | 但我们不能放弃 |
[02:31] | You owe it to Cagney and Lacey. | 你欠Cagney和Lacey的 |
[02:33] | Please don’t bring the kids into this. | 拜托不要把孩子们扯进来 |
[02:35] | The kids are a part of it whether you like it or not. | 孩子们本来就牵扯其中 不管你愿不愿意 |
[02:37] | Who are you buying from? Tell me, now! | 你到底在从谁手里买糖 告诉我 马上 |
[02:39] | The other man is me. | 另一个人就是我 |
[02:41] | Nikolaj is selling candy this year, too. | Nikolaj今年也在卖糖 |
[02:45] | You’re cheating on me with Boyle? | 你为了Boyle背叛我 |
[02:48] | Oh, there she is, my archnemesis. | 噢 她在这呢 我的宿敌 |
[02:51] | You’re a cop, O’Sullivan. | 你是个警察 O’Sullivan |
[02:52] | shouldn’t your archnemesis be a criminal? | 你的宿敌不应该是罪犯吗 |
[02:54] | No. | 才不是 |
[02:55] | Okay, what do you want? | 好吧 你想干嘛 |
[02:57] | Well, I came here to reach a truce with you over your pilot program | 好吧 我来就你的试点计划跟你达成休战 |
[03:00] | that persecutes the uniformed officers in my union. | 你那计划迫害了我工会里的执法警察 |
[03:02] | Its aim is to reduce instances in which armed cops | 计划的目的在于减少武装警察 |
[03:04] | are needlessly interacting with civilians. | 与平民进行不必要互动的情况 |
[03:06] | It could save lives and restore trust with the community. | 它可以拯救生命以及重建与社区之间的信任 |
[03:09] | That’s persecution, plain and simple. | 这就是迫害 简而言之 |
[03:11] | But I don’t want to fight with you. | 但我并不想与你争斗 |
[03:12] | I’d rather be civilized and reach some common ground over a drink. | 我更想文明一点 并且通过喝酒来达成共识 |
[03:15] | It’s the middle of the day. | 这还是大白天呢 |
[03:16] | Well, that’s how business gets done in the real world. | 这就是现实世界里面做交易的方法 |
[03:18] | Look, I’m not changing the pilot program. | 听着 我不会改变我的试点计划 |
[03:20] | Okay, have it your way, | 行 那就按照你的来 |
[03:22] | but I got to say, you’re going to be sorry. | 但我得说 你会后悔的 |
[03:25] | Are you threatening me? | 你是在威胁我 |
[03:26] | No, I’m informing you that I hold a lot of power, | 不是 我是告诉你 我有很大的权力 |
[03:28] | and unless you’re willing to play ball with me, | 除非你愿意跟我合作 |
[03:30] | I will wield said power against you. | 否则我会行使所说的权力对付你 |
[03:32] | Again, not a threat, | 再说一次 不是威胁 |
[03:33] | but go ahead and change your mind, or else. | 但是尽管改主意 否则的话 |
[03:35] | All the best. | 祝好 |
[03:37] | So you lost a “Speed.” That sucks. | 所以你失去了<生死时速> 真糟糕啊 |
[03:39] | At least you didn’t have a “Sister Act” taken from you. | 至少你没有被剥夺<修女也疯狂> |
[03:41] | Bracco confessed. | Bracco认罪了 |
[03:42] | The undercover operation is over. | 卧底计划结束了 |
[03:44] | But I just got a spot in the choir. | 但我刚刚才在唱诗班站稳脚跟 |
[03:45] | Wait, is that the real reason you left the force? | 等下 这是你离开警队的真正原因吗 |
[03:47] | – It didn’t help. – Right. | – 说这话没有任何帮助 – 也对 |
[03:48] | Look, I don’t care that I lost a “Speed.” | 听着 我不在乎我丢了我的<生死时速> |
[03:50] | I care that the FBI is not taking the case seriously. | 我在乎的是FBI并没有认真对待这个案子 |
[03:52] | They think the bomber is just some idiot, | 他们觉得这个炸弹客是白痴 |
[03:54] | but what if he’s not an idiot? | 但是万一他不是白痴呢 |
[03:55] | What if he wanted it to go off at midnight? | 万一他就是想让炸弹在午夜爆炸呢 |
[03:57] | Oh, my God. | 噢 我的天 |
[03:59] | He wanted it to go off at midnight. | 他就是想炸弹在午夜爆炸 |
[04:01] | Why? Wouldn’t it just be | 为什么 那不就是一个 |
[04:02] | an empty parking lot with nobody in it? | 没有人的空停车场吗 |
[04:03] | Yeah, but there could be a target there, | 是的 但有可能会有他的目标 |
[04:05] | which he would try to hit again. | 而他可能会试着再袭击一次 |
[04:06] | There’s gonna be a second bomb, just like in “Speed”! | 会有第二个炸弹 就像在<生死时速>里一样 |
[04:08] | I’ve got a “Speed” Again! | 我又要<生死时速>了 |
[04:10] | I thought you said you didn’t care about it being a “Speed.” | 我以为你说你不在乎还是不是<生死时速>了 |
[04:11] | Of course, I care about it being a “Speed”! | 当然 我还是希望它是<生死时速>的 |
[04:12] | That’s all I care about! I’ve got to go! | 这才是我在乎的 我得走了 |
[04:14] | – You owe me money for this. – Good one, Rosa! | – 那你可欠我钱 – 真不错 Rosa |
[04:24] | – Hi. – Hey. | – 嗨 – 嗨 |
[04:25] | I just got home. Where are you? | 我刚到家 你在哪 |
[04:27] | Sorry, I’m checking out the lot | 抱歉 我在查看停车场 |
[04:28] | where the bus parks at night. | 就是那个大巴晚上停的地方 |
[04:29] | Ugh, but Holt told you not to. | 呃 但是Holt叫你别管了 |
[04:31] | He’s gonna be pissed when he finds out. | 他发现你这么做肯定会很生气 |
[04:32] | Not when I bust the bomber. | 我如果抓住炸弹客他就不会气了 |
[04:34] | Marzipan gave me the lot’s address. | Marzipan给了我停车场的地址 |
[04:35] | He’s actually helping me out | 他真的有帮上忙 |
[04:36] | because of our intimate shorthand. | 就因为我们亲密无间而简短有力的交流 |
[04:37] | You know, Marzipan’s kind of a bad dude. | 你知道吗 Marzipan还挺糟的 |
[04:39] | We’re desperately trying to fire him. | 我们极想炒了他 |
[04:41] | No, I did not know that! | 不 我怎么不知道 |
[04:42] | Why didn’t anyone tell me that | 为什么没人告诉我 |
[04:44] | before I pretended to be friends with him? | 在我假装跟他是朋友之前告诉我 |
[04:45] | Well, looky here. | 好了 看看这里 |
[04:46] | – What? – Guess what’s next to the lot. | – 什么 – 猜猜停车场旁边是什么 |
[04:48] | An IRS building. That has to be the target. | 是国税局大楼 这肯定就是目标 |
[04:51] | Jake, you should call the feds. | Jake 你应该给联邦调查局打电话 |
[04:52] | No, they won’t even care. I need more proof. | 不 他们才不关心 我需要更多证据 |
[04:57] | I got to call you back. Hey. | 我晚点再给你打回来 喂 |
[05:00] | – Hey. – NYPD. | – 欸 – 纽约警局 |
[05:02] | Mind if I ask you a couple of questions? | 介意我问你几个问题吗 |
[05:06] | Wait, no, stop! Ugh. | 等下 不 停下 呃 |
[05:15] | Hey, there. | 喂 你 |
[05:19] | Uh-oh, I know that strut. | 啊 我可知道这种趾高气扬的样子 |
[05:21] | Little hip swing, playful butt bounce– | 快活地摇着胯 弹着屁股 |
[05:23] | somebody made a collar! | 有人逮捕到了犯人 |
[05:24] | Not loving you talking about my butt bounce, | 不喜欢你说我弹着屁股 |
[05:26] | but, also, hell, yeah, someone collared a big dog! | 但是 当然 有人逮捕到了一个大人物 |
[05:29] | Woof, woof! | 汪汪 |
[05:30] | Peralta, you made an arrest in the bus bombing? | Peralta 你逮捕了大巴爆炸案的犯人 |
[05:32] | Yes, look, I know that I was told to back off, | 是的 听着 我知道你叫我退出 |
[05:34] | but something just didn’t sit right, | 但是有的事情感觉不太对 |
[05:36] | so I went back up there, and I caught the guy. | 所以我重新去了那里 然后我抓住了那个家伙 |
[05:38] | He was snooping around. Now, he’s not talking yet– | 他正在四处窥探 他虽然还没开口 |
[05:40] | – Because he didn’t do it. – What? | – 因为不是他干的 – 什么 |
[05:43] | The feds already solved the case. | 联邦调查局已经破案了 |
[05:45] | There were prints on the bomb, | 炸弹上有指纹 |
[05:46] | which led to a suspect who confessed immediately. | 把我们引向了一位嫌犯 他很快就认罪了 |
[05:48] | Well, why didn’t anyone tell me that? | 那为什么没人告诉我 |
[05:50] | ‘Cause they didn’t have to because it’s not your case. | 他们不需要告诉你 因为这不是你的案子 |
[05:54] | So I arrested an innocent person? | 所以我抓了个无辜的人 |
[05:56] | Yes. | 是的 |
[05:57] | Oh… | 哦 |
[05:59] | that’s not okay. | 这可不太行 |
[06:01] | Uncool, uncool, uncool, uncool, | 不行 不行 不行 不行 |
[06:03] | uncool, uncool, uncool, uncool, uncool. | 不行 不行 不行 不行 |
[06:04] | Are you saying cool or uncool? | 你在说行还是不行 |
[06:07] | Uncool. It’s just hard to say it fast, but this is bad! | 不行 说快了有点难 但是这太糟了 |
[06:12] | – Peralta, we need to talk. – I know. | – Peralta 我们得聊聊 – 我知道 |
[06:14] | You’re not mad. You’re just disappointed. | 你没有生气 你只是失望 |
[06:16] | I’m actually both mad and disappointed. | 我其实又生气又失望 |
[06:18] | What? You can’t be both! | 什么 你不能生气又失望 |
[06:19] | You are either Mad Dad or Sad Dad–pick a lane. | 你要么是愤怒老爹要么是伤心老爹 选一个 |
[06:21] | All right, look, I know that I brought in the wrong guy, | 好吧 听着 我知道我抓错了人 |
[06:23] | but I’m telling you, something doesn’t add up, | 但是我告诉你 事情不太对劲 |
[06:25] | and for what it’s worth, I made sure he was let out | 不管怎样 我一知道事实真相 |
[06:26] | as soon as I knew what was going on. | 就把他放走了 |
[06:28] | He was in processing for ten hours, | 他被扣押了10个小时 |
[06:29] | which made him late for work, which meant he got fired. | 导致他上班迟到 导致他被开除了 |
[06:32] | He’s suing you and the department | 他要起诉你和警局 |
[06:34] | for wrongful arrest. | 因为非法扣押 |
[06:35] | I’m gonna have to suspend you. | 我得给你停职 |
[06:36] | Ugh, okay, this is really bad, | 呃 好吧 这可不妙 |
[06:38] | – and I’m sor– – Stop talking. | – 我很抱 – 别说了 |
[06:40] | What’s going on here? | 发生什么了 |
[06:41] | Were you about to say the S word? | 你是不是想说那个词了 |
[06:42] | The S word? “Sorry”? | 哪个词 “抱歉”吗 |
[06:43] | Oh, good God, don’t say it out loud, man! | 哦 上帝 别大声说出来 兄弟 |
[06:45] | Why are you here, O’Sullivan? | 你为什么在这里 O’Sullivan |
[06:47] | Peralta isn’t even in the patrolman’s union. | Peralta甚至不属于巡警工会 |
[06:48] | I’m here to protect Marzipan. | 我是来保护Marzipan的 |
[06:50] | He and Peralta worked very closely together on this one. | 他和Peralta在这个案件上关系紧密 |
[06:52] | Seriously, Peralta, Marzipan? | 认真的吗 Peralta 你跟Marzipan |
[06:54] | With all the open I.A. Investigations against him? | 他都有那么多公开的内部调查了 |
[06:57] | I’ve met him, like, one time. | 我只见过他 一次 |
[06:58] | I don’t even know his first name. | 我甚至不知道他的名字 |
[06:59] | His name is David. David Duke Marzipan. | 他的名字是David 全名David Duke Marzipan |
[07:01] | David Duke Marzipan David Duke Marzipan? | |
[07:03] | Hey, don’t you go profiling him | 嘿 你不要因为他把名字改成了什么 |
[07:04] | for what he changed his name to. | 而给他做侧写 |
[07:06] | You can’t judge a book by its cover. | 你不能从封面评判一本书 |
[07:08] | You can if it’s written by David Duke. | 如果这本书是David Duke写的就可以 |
[07:10] | Look, Peralta made a mistake– | 听着 Peralta犯了个错误 |
[07:11] | Holy crap, you didn’t use the M word, did you? | 我的天呐 你不会说了那个”错”字吧 |
[07:14] | – No. – Oh, thank God. | – 没有吧 – 哦 感谢老天 |
[07:15] | Because the M word is just about the worst thing | 因为说那个”错”字是最坏的事 |
[07:17] | you can say if you’re a cop. | 如果你是警察 |
[07:18] | Besides, the real point here is, | 并且 真正的问题是 |
[07:20] | what was the perp doing snooping around a bus lot at night? | 那个罪犯大晚上在巴士停车场周围鬼鬼祟祟干什么 |
[07:23] | The victim cuts through that lot on his way home when it’s open, | 受害者在他回家的路上经常从停车场抄近路 只要门是开的 |
[07:26] | and it was open because Peralta picked the lock. | 门开着是因为Peralta把锁撬了 |
[07:28] | What a bunch of bunk. | 一派胡言 |
[07:30] | Why’d the perp run away unless he was guilty of something? | 那罪犯如果没有罪为什么要跑呢 |
[07:32] | Because he was understandably scared of interacting with a cop. | 可想而知他是因为害怕跟警察打交道 |
[07:35] | I see– well, that excuse hasn’t worked | 我知道了 这个借口 |
[07:36] | in the last 15 cases against Marzipan, | 对Marzipan之前的15件案子都没有用 |
[07:38] | and I don’t think it’ll work now. | 我觉得现在也不会起作用 |
[07:39] | 15? | 15件 |
[07:41] | Peralta, I can make all of this disappear. | Peralta 我可以让这一切都消失 |
[07:43] | That’s what the police union does. | 警察工会就是干这个的 |
[07:44] | But you got to play ball with me, son. | 但是你得和我合作 小子 |
[07:45] | What do you say? | 你觉得怎么样 |
[07:48] | Sir, can I speak with you in private, please? | 长官 我可以私下和你说两句吗 拜托 |
[07:51] | I just had an epiphany. | 我顿悟了 |
[07:52] | That you’re fallible and you made an M word. | 你不靠谱而且你犯了个”错” |
[07:54] | Absolutely not. This whole thing is a setup! | 当然不是 这整件事都是陷害 |
[07:58] | *Oh, who could take a sunrise* | *谁能把阳光* |
[08:02] | *Sprinkle it with dew* | *洒上露水* |
[08:05] | *Cover it in chocolate* | *用巧克力* |
[08:07] | *And a miracle or two?* | *和一两个奇迹覆盖它* |
[08:09] | *The candy man can* | *糖果人可以* |
[08:11] | Wow, so you’re just gonna do your business | 喔 所以你是要就这样做你的生意 |
[08:13] | all out in the open like some common candy ho? | 在光天化日下像个普通的糖果婊一样 |
[08:16] | – You’re just jealous. – Boyle, where’s my candy? | – 你就是嫉妒 – Boyle 我的糖呢 |
[08:18] | – What? – The box is full of sand. | – 什么 – 盒子里都是沙子 |
[08:20] | Or maybe it’s sugar. Oh, it’s not sugar. | 也可能是砂糖 哦 不是砂糖 |
[08:22] | It’s sand. Is this some sort of sick joke? | 是沙子 这是什么恶心的玩笑 |
[08:24] | There was candy in there earlier. | 早些时候里面还是糖 |
[08:26] | – Maybe it fell out? – I don’t want excuses, bitch! | – 可能掉出来了 – 我不要听借口 贱人 |
[08:28] | I want my candy! | 我就要我的糖 |
[08:29] | The vending machine is broken, | 自动贩卖机坏了 |
[08:30] | and you’re my only snack source. | 你是我唯一的零食供应商了 |
[08:31] | He doesn’t have to be. | 他可以不是 |
[08:32] | I still have your purchase order. | 我还有你的订单 |
[08:34] | You. You did this. | 你 是你干的 |
[08:35] | Please, I would never do something that childish, | 拜托 我才不会做这么幼稚的事 |
[08:38] | and you would know that if you weren’t a big, stinky dumb-dumb | 如果你不是个闻起来像屁屁的大臭笨笨 |
[08:40] | who smelled like butts. | 你就会知道 |
[08:41] | Okay, so here’s what I’m thinking. | 好吧 我是这么想的 |
[08:43] | The union set me up. Think about it. | 是工会陷害我的 好好想想 |
[08:45] | O’Sullivan told Amy if she didn’t drop her pilot program, | O’Sullivan告诉Amy如果她不退出试点项目 |
[08:47] | “She’d be sorry,” | “她会后悔的” |
[08:48] | And now suddenly, I’m being threatened with suspension? | 现在突然 用停职来威胁我 |
[08:50] | Sure, but he threatened her, not you. | 行吧 但是他威胁的是她 不是你 |
[08:52] | We’re married. We’re a team. | 我们结婚了 我们是一伙的 |
[08:53] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[08:53] | What about when I wanted to run a half marathon together | 还记得我跟你说 我想一起跑半程马拉松 |
[08:55] | and you told me to rot in hell? | 你叫我去死吧的时候吗 |
[08:57] | That was clearly a playful joke. | 那很明显是个有趣的玩笑 |
[08:59] | So will you run the half marathon with me? | 所以你愿意和我一起跑半程马拉松吗 |
[09:00] | No, I would die! | 才不 我会死的 |
[09:02] | Look, O’Sullivan said he could make my suspension go away | 听着 O’Sullivan说可以免除我的停职 |
[09:04] | if just “Played ball.” | 只要我”合作” |
[09:05] | He’s clearly trying to get me | 他明显是想通过我 |
[09:06] | to lean on you to kill your program. | 来接近你以搞砸你的项目 |
[09:07] | This doesn’t sound like a setup. | 这听起来不像是陷害 |
[09:08] | O’Sullivan didn’t make you arrest an innocent man. | O’Sullivan又没有让你抓一个无辜的人 |
[09:11] | Or did he? Think about it. | 他没有吗 好好想想 |
[09:12] | Marzipan, who I never liked, by the way, | Marzipan 这个我从来没有喜欢过的人 顺便说一句 |
[09:14] | was the one who gave me the address to the bus lot. | 是他给我巴士停车场的地址的 |
[09:16] | I think he and O’Sullivan made sure | 我觉得他和O’Sullivan确保 |
[09:18] | there was a “Suspect” there for me to arrest. | 那儿有个”嫌犯”等着我去抓 |
[09:19] | You think the victim was a plant? | 你觉得受害者是栽赃 |
[09:21] | I didn’t believe it either until I checked the guy’s file. | 要不是我查了这家伙的档案我也不会相信 |
[09:23] | Guess what he does for a living? | 猜猜他是干什么的 |
[09:24] | Actor. Huh? | 演员 哈 |
[09:26] | – Come on, sir, you hate actors! – I don’t hate actors. | – 拜托 长官 你讨厌演员 – 我不讨厌演员 |
[09:29] | I hate colleges that award diplomas for acting. | 我讨厌给演戏颁发学位的学校 |
[09:31] | I mean, I wouldn’t put it past O’Sullivan. | 我是说 我不奇怪O’Sullivan会这么做 |
[09:33] | He is desperate to kill our reform program. | 他可太想搞砸我们的改革项目了 |
[09:35] | True, he tried to blackmail me before. | 这倒是 他还试图要挟我 |
[09:37] | If you don’t give me what I want, | 如果你不给我我想要的 |
[09:38] | I will release proof that you are a homosexual. | 我就曝光你是同性恋的证据 |
[09:41] | – I came out 30 years ago. – Ah, you’re impossible. | – 我三十年前就出柜了 – 啊 你可真是难搞 |
[09:44] | So you agree it was a setup. I have your unbridled support? | 所以你同意这是陷害了 我得到你的无限支持了吗 |
[09:46] | My support is extremely bridled. | 我的支持非常有限 |
[09:48] | You have circumstantial evidence at best. | 你现在最多只有间接证据 |
[09:50] | All right, then I guess we just have to prove it. | 好吧 那我们只需要证明就可以了 |
[09:52] | Absolutely not. | 当然不是 |
[09:54] | You can’t investigate your accuser. | 你不能调查你的原告 |
[09:56] | It’s retaliation. | 这是报复 |
[09:57] | Which is why the investigation will focus only on O’Sullivan | 这就是为什么调查只会集中在O’Sullivan身上 |
[09:59] | and be led by someone from the outside. | 且由外人领导调查 |
[10:01] | A friend, a confidant, a– | 朋友 亲信 |
[10:03] | – Diaz. – Yes. | – Diaz – 对 |
[10:05] | Damn it, you kind of stepped on the dramatic entrance | 妈的 你相当于打断了我们戏剧性的入场 |
[10:08] | we had planned, and you threw off our… | 我们都计划好了 而你毁掉了我们的 |
[10:09] | – Me. – Timing. | – 我 – 时机刚好 |
[10:10] | The point is Amy and Rosa will head up the investigation, | 重点是Amy和Rosa会领导调查 |
[10:12] | and the entrance worked perfectly. | 入场依然很完美 |
[10:13] | Interesting, you two are sure you want to be involved with this? | 有意思 你们俩确定想要卷进这件事吗 |
[10:16] | Investigating O’Sullivan? | 调查O’Sullivan吗 |
[10:16] | Yeah, that dude sucks. He tried to blackmail me. | 当然 那家伙坏透了 他还要挟过我 |
[10:18] | If you don’t stop harassing my officers, | 如果你不停止骚扰我的警员们 |
[10:20] | I will release proof that you are bisexual. | 我就放出你是双性恋的证据 |
[10:22] | – Already came out. – Oh, come on. | – 已经出柜了 – 哦 拜托 |
[10:24] | You can’t blackmail anyone anymore. | 怎么谁都要挟不到 |
[10:26] | Okay, so here’s the plan. | 好吧 计划是这样的 |
[10:27] | O’Sullivan likes to do deals over drinks. | O’Sullivan喜欢边喝酒边聊事 |
[10:29] | So I invite him to Shaw’s and order us a couple beers. | 所以如果我邀请他去Shaw’s点几瓶啤酒 |
[10:32] | I nod along as he talks about how surprisingly cool his mom is. | 他会说起他妈有多酷 我跟着点头 |
[10:35] | Order more beers. | 再来点啤酒 |
[10:36] | I also nod along as he talks about how horrible his ex-wife is. | 当他吐槽自己糟糕的前妻时 我就点头应付 |
[10:39] | Order more beers. | 再来点啤酒 |
[10:40] | I also nod along as he kind of implies he wishes his mom was his wife. | 当他暗示希望他老妈是自己老婆时 我也点头迎合 |
[10:44] | Nobody spoons like my mom. | 没人比我妈更懂抱着睡 |
[10:46] | But I’m not the only one who’s one listening. | 但我不是唯一一个在听这番话的人 |
[10:48] | O’Sullivan’s a blowhard, | O’Sullivan就是个吹牛大王 |
[10:50] | so he just needs a little push. | 所以我们需要推波助澜一下 |
[10:51] | Get him drunk enough, eventually he’ll just come out | 把他灌醉 他迟早会扛不住 |
[10:53] | and admit that he set Jake up. | 然后承认是他设局陷害Jake |
[10:55] | The plan is flawless. | 这个计划简直天衣无缝 |
[10:56] | So there’s one flaw with my plan. | 我的计划有一个漏洞 |
[10:58] | O’Sullivan isn’t even buzzed, and you’re totally hammered? | O’Sullivan都还没到微醺 你就已经上头了吗 |
[11:00] | I’m so hammered! | 我已经上头到不行了 |
[11:05] | Pizza delivery for Jake Peralta. | 给Jake Peralta的披萨外卖 |
[11:06] | Oh, that’s me. | 噢 我在这 |
[11:07] | I didn’t order a pizza, though. | 不过我没有点披萨 |
[11:08] | Someone must know I’ve been having a hard day. | 一定是有人是想犒劳一下我 |
[11:10] | – You’ve been served. – What? Come on! | – 你被传召出庭了 – 啥 不是吧 |
[11:13] | Been there, brother. What did you get served? | 我懂你 兄弟 你是整到什么了 |
[11:16] | Oh, you. | 噢 原来是你 |
[11:17] | I’m being sued for wrongful arrest. | 我被人起诉错误逮捕 |
[11:19] | No, I don’t care about that. I’m talking pizza toppings. | 不是 我才不管你犯啥事 我是问披萨的配料 |
[11:21] | The District Court does a great pepperoni. | 区法院那家店有很棒的意式辣香肠 |
[11:23] | You know what? Why are you even talking to me? | 不是 你为什么要和我说话 |
[11:24] | Scully’s taking a nap. What are you doing on there? | Scully在休息 你还开着视频干嘛 |
[11:26] | I miss my old role in the Nine-Nine– | 我想念我以前在99分局里的角色 |
[11:28] | Hitchcock, the wise sage, | Hitchcock 一位智者 |
[11:29] | always helping people through their troubles. | 总是热心帮助别人克服困难 |
[11:31] | That was never your role. Wait a minute. | 你从来都不是这种角色 等等 |
[11:33] | This address. | 这个地址 |
[11:34] | The guy said he lived up by the bus lot | 那个人说自己住在巴士停车场 |
[11:36] | and that’s why he was cutting through, | 所以他才要抄近路 |
[11:37] | but according to this, | 但这份文件上 |
[11:37] | his address isn’t anywhere near that lot. | 他的住址离巴士停车场远得很 |
[11:40] | He lied. This is huge. | 他撒谎了 大事不好 |
[11:42] | I got to call Amy and Rosa. | 我得赶紧打电话给Amy和Rosa |
[11:44] | And that is why “Kristy and the Snobs” | 这就是为什么<克里斯蒂与势利鬼> |
[11:46] | is the best Baby-Sitters Club Book ever. | 是<保姆俱乐部>系列里最好看的一本 |
[11:48] | Hey, we should go fly-fishing sometimes. | 嘿 我俩应该找时间一起去飞蝇钓诶 |
[11:51] | That’s never gonna happen. | 那是永远不可能的 |
[11:52] | We need to sober you up and get you back out there. | 你赶紧清醒一点 然后回去接着干 |
[11:53] | Coffee and carbs usually work, | 咖啡和碳水化合物通常都比较有效 |
[11:54] | so here’s what we’re gonna to do. | 所以我们接下来就这么干 |
[11:56] | Ow! Rosa! What about the carbs? | 嗷 Rosa 说好的碳水呢 |
[11:59] | That was a misdirection. Carbs never work. | 我骗你的 碳水一点用都没有 |
[12:01] | – Slapping’s the only way. – Oh, I think it worked. | – 扇耳光是唯一有效的办法 – 噢 好像有点效果噢 |
[12:03] | And I just want to say, | 我只想说 |
[12:05] | what makes “Kristy and the Snobs” so good is the snobs. | <克里斯蒂与势利鬼>好就好在有势利鬼 |
[12:08] | Their names are Tiffany and Shannon, | 她们的名字是Tiffany和Shannon |
[12:10] | and they laugh at Louie even though he’s going blind, | 就连快要瞎掉的Louie 她们也要嘲笑一番 |
[12:12] | – which is so sad. – Okay. | – 实在是太惨了 – 好了 |
[12:13] | I’m calling Holt. This is a failure. | 我要打给Holt了 咱们翻车了 |
[12:15] | No, wait, wait. I have an idea. | 别 等等 我有个主意 |
[12:17] | Oh, I bet it’s great. | 噢 肯定是个好主意 |
[12:17] | Okay, you know how guys like O’Sullivan, | 听着 你也知道O’Sullivan这种人 |
[12:19] | they think we all look the same, right? | 都会觉得我们长得一模一样 对吧 |
[12:21] | So you dress as Amy. You take my place. | 那不如你假扮成Amy 你和我交换位置 |
[12:24] | And, oh, my God! Is nine-drink Amy a genius? | 还有 天哪 九杯Amy是个天才吧 |
[12:26] | That’s never gonna work. | 那是不可能成功的 |
[12:27] | You just need to sober up and get back out there. | 你最需要的就是清醒一点 回去继续套话 |
[12:28] | Oh, you’re on the floor. | 噢 你已经躺地上了 |
[12:33] | – What’s going on here? – Uh, nothing. | – 这是什么情况 – 呃 没事啊 |
[12:36] | Nothing? | 没事吗 |
[12:37] | I distinctly remember you saying | 我明明记得你说 |
[12:38] | we were moving on to shots. | 我们要开始干烈酒了 |
[12:40] | And yet you bring us more beers? | 然而你却又点了一轮啤酒 |
[12:41] | You got to do a better job than that, Santiago. | 你得加把劲啊 Santiago |
[12:43] | Right, right, I guess we’ll just have to shoot these, then. | 对 你说得对 看来我们只能先喝掉这些啤酒了 |
[12:46] | Yes, we will! | 对 没错 |
[12:48] | *Sugar.* | *糖果* |
[12:51] | *Oh, Scully, Scully* | *噢 Scully Scully* |
[12:54] | *You are my candy friend* | *你是我的糖果伙伴* |
[12:58] | Boring! No costume change much? | 无聊 连变装都没有 这么敷衍 |
[13:00] | What the heck? This isn’t my order. | 什么鬼 我要的不是这个 |
[13:02] | What, did they give you sour straws | 怎么了 他们把酸味管子 |
[13:03] | instead of sour ropes? I specifically said– | 换成了酸味绳子了吗 我明明吩咐了 |
[13:05] | No, it’s just apples! | 不是 里面只有苹果 |
[13:07] | Terry, you sick son of a bitch. | Terry 你这个丧心病狂的崽种 |
[13:09] | I didn’t do it! Boyle must have! | 不是我干的 肯定是Boyle捣的乱 |
[13:11] | I would never do that. | 我才不会这么干 |
[13:11] | This is just what happens when you order candy | 这就是你向糖果小子 |
[13:13] | from a candy child and not a candy man. | 而不向糖果人买糖果的下场 |
[13:15] | I’ll show you a candy man. | 我就让你看看什么才是糖果人 |
[13:20] | Hey, what the hell? | 喂 干嘛呢 |
[13:21] | Oh, you picked the wrong guy to get in an apple fight with. | 噢 想要打苹果仗 你可是惹错人了 |
[13:24] | Why is that? | 为啥 |
[13:25] | Because I was MVP of my fast-pitch softball summer camp. | 因为我是快投垒球夏令营的最佳球员 |
[13:28] | Wow, I’m so scared– | 哇 我好害怕 |
[13:30] | Oh! | 噢 |
[13:32] | Ow. | 嗷呜 |
[13:33] | There you are. | 找到你了 |
[13:34] | I found proof that this was a setup. | 我找到可以证明我被陷害的证据了 |
[13:35] | Look, the victim lied about his address. | 看 被害人给我们的住址是假的 |
[13:38] | – Zip! – What’s that? | – 嗞 – 那是什么 |
[13:39] | That’s the sound of your bridle unzipping. | 那是你解开缰绳的声音 |
[13:41] | Unbridled support from earlier? | 就之前说的无限支持 |
[13:42] | You don’t know what a bridle is, do you? | 你根本不知道缰绳是什么 对吧 |
[13:43] | I do not. We’re getting sidetracked. | 我确实不知道 偏题了 |
[13:45] | Once I realized he was lying, I looked at his social media. | 当我意识到他在撒谎时 我就去看了他的社交媒体 |
[13:47] | He starts rehearsals for a rock musical in Florida on Monday. | 他周一就要去佛罗里达州排练一部摇滚音乐剧 |
[13:50] | That tracks. Theater like that belongs in the swamps. | 也不奇怪 这样的戏剧应该在沼泽之乡上演 |
[13:52] | Well, yeah, obviously, I can’t disagree, | 确实 说的太对了 简直无法反驳 |
[13:54] | but the point is we’re running out of time. | 但重点是我们没时间了 |
[13:55] | I should tail him and figure out | 我应该在他走之前跟踪他 |
[13:56] | what he’s up to before he skips town. | 弄清楚他到底有什么小九九 |
[13:57] | You’ll do no such thing. We have a plan. | 你不能这么做 我们有计划了 |
[14:00] | Santiago and Diaz are with O’Sullivan. | Santiago和Diaz正在和O’Sullivan周旋 |
[14:02] | – They have it under control. – Are you sure? | – 她们能搞定的 – 你确定吗 |
[14:03] | ‘Cause I keep calling them, and they’re not answering. | 我一直给她们打电话 都没人接 |
[14:05] | Have faith in them. They’re professionals. | 相信她们 她们是专业的 |
[14:08] | I’m so drunk. | 我醉的不行了 |
[14:09] | He’s had 14 beers, | 他都喝了14杯啤酒了 |
[14:10] | and he’s not even slurring his words. | 但是说话一点都不含糊 |
[14:11] | Well, I feel better. | 我感觉好多了 |
[14:12] | I had some floor pretzels. Let’s switch places again. | 我吃了一些地上的椒盐卷饼 我们再换一下位置吧 |
[14:15] | Yes, two of us can outdrink that son of a bitch. | 好 我们两个人一定可以喝倒这个混蛋的 |
[14:17] | Here’s to you, Santiago. All the best, bottoms up. | 这杯敬你 Santiago 祝你万事如意 干杯 |
[14:20] | Whoa, Nelly! | 哇 一口闷啊 |
[14:26] | Here’s to you. | 敬你一杯 |
[14:31] | How about it? | 不错吧 |
[14:35] | Well, now, what the hell am I looking at? | 我看到的是什么鬼啊 |
[14:37] | Nothing. | 没啥啊 |
[14:39] | Oops. | 不妙 |
[14:40] | You’re drunk, and you’re seeing double. | 你喝醉了 都出现重影了 |
[14:42] | Oh, give me a break. | 别闹了 |
[14:43] | You can’t really think I’m that stupid. | 你真的以为我那么蠢吗 |
[14:45] | I mean, we’ve been switching places | 但是我们过去两小时里 |
[14:46] | for the last two hours, and you didn’t notice, so… | 一直在交换位置 你都没发现 所以 |
[14:48] | That’s ’cause I don’t look at women’s eyes | 那是因为我和女人讲话的时候 |
[14:49] | when I’m talking to ’em. | 不和她们进行目光接触 |
[14:50] | – Now, what’s going on? – You set up my husband! | – 所以到底怎么回事啊 – 你陷害了我老公 |
[14:52] | You’re using him to blackmail me | 你利用他来要挟我 |
[14:54] | into dropping police reform. | 好让我撤掉警队改革 |
[14:55] | We’re getting you drunk so you can admit it. | 我们要把你灌醉 好让你亲口承认 |
[14:57] | I’m not blackmailing Jake. | 我没要挟Jake |
[14:59] | When I blackmail somebody, you’ll know it. | 当我要挟别人的时候 对方肯定是知道的 |
[15:01] | I own my blackmailing. | 我敢做敢当 |
[15:02] | Then what did you mean when you said I’d be sorry | 那你说我如果不撤掉警队改革的话 |
[15:04] | if I didn’t drop police reform? | 我肯定会后悔是什么意思 |
[15:06] | I was talking about taking your snacks. | 我说的是我会拿走你的零食 |
[15:09] | – Huh? – Oh, come on. | – 什么 – 别装傻了 |
[15:10] | Who do you think broke the vending machine | 你以为是谁破坏了自动贩卖机 |
[15:11] | that got Detective Flat Top all riled up, | 让平头警官大发脾气 |
[15:14] | stole Detective Little Guy’s candy shipment, | 偷了小个子警官的糖果包裹 |
[15:16] | and swapped out Sergeant Muscle Guy’s candy | 并且把肌肉男警长的糖果 |
[15:20] | for seasonal fruit? | 换成了应季水果 |
[15:21] | – Your people. – Bingo. | – 你的人呗 – 正确 |
[15:23] | And it’s driving your guys crazy. | 你们的警局都快疯了 |
[15:25] | Now, if your precinct would like to get their candy back. | 现在 如果你们的分局想要回自己的糖果的话 |
[15:28] | I’d be willing to negotiate. | 我愿意进行协商 |
[15:29] | Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait. | 等等 等等 等等 等等 等等 等等 |
[15:30] | So when you told Jake you could get him out of his suspension, | 所以当你告诉Jake你可以帮他解除停职时 |
[15:34] | that wasn’t blackmail? | 你不是在要挟他吗 |
[15:35] | If I am passionate about one thing, | 如果非说我有什么热衷的事情的话 |
[15:38] | it’s getting cops off without punishment. | 那就是致力于让警察逃过惩罚 |
[15:40] | How dare you turn that into something dirty? | 你竟敢如此玷污我热爱的事业 |
[15:42] | Shame on the both of you. | 真为你们俩感到羞耻 |
[15:44] | Oh, we got to call Jake. | 坏了 我们得赶紧告诉Jake |
[15:48] | Where is he? | 他去哪了 |
[15:54] | Got ya. | 蹲到你啦 |
[15:59] | This is Captain Holt. | 我是Holt警监 |
[16:00] | Oh, hello, Captain. It’s Amy Santiag-ago. | 你好 警监 我是Amy Santiag-ago |
[16:03] | – Sergeant, are you drunk? – Oh, he thinks I’m drunk. | – 警长 你是不是喝多了 – 糟了 他发现我喝多了 |
[16:05] | – What do I do? – Uh, British accent. | -怎么办啊 – 呃 装英国口音 |
[16:06] | Smart. That’ll fool him. | 聪明 这下肯定能骗到他 |
[16:08] | Yes, sir, quite drunk. | 是的 长官 喝了不少 |
[16:10] | Wankered, really. | 已经完全喝蒙了 |
[16:11] | What did you learn? Did O’Sullivan set up Peralta? | 你打听到了什么 O’Sullivan有没有陷害Peralta |
[16:14] | No, he didn’t. | 没有 |
[16:14] | Me husband wasn’t set up at all. | 窝老公完全没被陷害 |
[16:16] | He wasn’t, but me big problem now | 他没有 但是窝现在有个大麻烦 |
[16:19] | is that me husband can’t be reached by me telly. | 窝打电话联系不上窝老公了 |
[16:21] | Please stop talking like that. | 请你不要再这样讲话了 |
[16:23] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[16:24] | Peralta wanted to tail the victim. | Peralta想跟踪那名受害者 |
[16:25] | I forbade him, but I bet he did it anyway. | 我没让他去 但我打赌他肯定去了 |
[16:27] | I’ll text you the address. | 我短信发你地址 |
[16:28] | Oh. | 哦 |
[16:30] | We got to stop Jake. | 我们得去阻止Jake |
[16:32] | How? We’re too drunk to drive. | 怎么去 咱俩喝太醉了开不了车 |
[16:33] | True, but we’re not too drunk to pedal. | 对 但我们还没醉到不能骑车 |
[16:37] | Jake, oh, thank God we found you in time. | Jake 感谢老天我们及时找到你了 |
[16:40] | – We? – Me and Rosa, duh. | – 我们 – 我和Rosa 不然呢 |
[16:42] | – Rosa’s not with you. – Right. | – Rosa没跟着你啊 – 是喔 |
[16:45] | I lost her when she rode down the stairs to the subway. | 她骑车下楼梯去乘地铁的时候我跟丢了 |
[16:48] | It was so funny! | 真是太刺激啦 |
[16:50] | Okay, just shh, ’cause my guy is in there. | 好 先别出声 我蹲的人就在那 |
[16:53] | By the way, I really like that hat. | 顺便 你这帽子我真挺喜欢 |
[16:54] | You look like a little narc. | 你看起来就像个缉毒小警察 |
[16:55] | – And you enjoy that? – Oh, yeah. | – 你还喜欢 – 太喜欢了 |
[16:57] | – Okay. – But that’s not why I’m here. | – 好吧 但我不是为这个来的 |
[16:59] | O’Sullivan didn’t set you up. | O’Sullivan没有给你下套 |
[17:00] | Wait, what? Are you sure? | 等下 什么 你确定 |
[17:02] | Yeah, all O’Sullivan did was mess with the vending machine | 确定 O’Sullivan就只是捣鼓坏了自动售卖机 |
[17:05] | and Scully’s candy. | 让Scully吃不到糖果 |
[17:07] | That was his blackmail. | 这就是他的威胁手段 |
[17:08] | Okay. Wow, okay, that’s bad. | 好吧 哇哦 糟了 |
[17:11] | That guy’s innocent, and I arrested him, | 这个人是无辜的 结果我逮捕了他 |
[17:13] | and now I’m tailing him. | 现在我还在跟踪他 |
[17:14] | I know! Let’s just go “Herm”! | 就是说啊 咱们赶紧肥家吧 |
[17:17] | Jake Jake Jake! Jake! | |
[17:18] | Hey, Jake, you’re following an innocent man! | 嘿Jake 你跟踪了一个无辜的人儿啊 |
[17:27] | Hey, man. | 嘿 兄弟 |
[17:29] | What are you doing here? What a weird coincidence. | 你在这干嘛呢 巧的有点离谱哈 |
[17:33] | Do a British accent. | 你得用英国口音说 |
[17:37] | Hey, Lieutenant, I think we should talk. | 嘿警督 我们得谈谈 |
[17:39] | How you doing? | 你还好吗 |
[17:41] | Oh, no, I’m so sorry. | 哦 不是吧 我很抱歉 |
[17:43] | Sir, I want to apologize. | 长官 我想要道歉 |
[17:47] | Okay, I have no idea what you’re saying. | 我完全听不懂你在说什么 |
[17:48] | Look, I know the union set us up, | 我知道是工会给咱俩下了套 |
[17:50] | but we let it happen. | 但是我们是自愿上了钩 |
[17:52] | Your friendship means the world to me, | 你的友谊就是我的世界 |
[17:54] | and I would hate for it to be destroyed | 我不想因为比谁糖果卖得多 |
[17:55] | by a competition to sell more candy. | 就把我们的友谊毁了 |
[17:58] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[17:59] | You guys are selling candy? There’s nothing good here. | 你们俩在卖糖 这破地方什么都没有 |
[18:01] | Could one of you ship to Brazil? | 你们谁能不能给我寄点到巴西啊 |
[18:09] | You sneaky son of a bitch! | 你个奸诈小人居然玩阴的 |
[18:11] | We’re adding intimidation to the charges against you. | 你的指控里又多了一条恐吓的罪名 |
[18:13] | I know, you’re both mad and disappointed. | 我知道 你现在又生气又失望 |
[18:16] | I’m neither. I’m displeased. | 都不是 我很不悦 |
[18:18] | – Is that worse? – Yes. | – 不悦更糟吗 – 是的 |
[18:19] | Of my 16 potential reactions, only one is stronger, | 在我的16种潜在反应中 只有一种比不悦更强烈 |
[18:22] | and you should be thankful you’ve never seen me huffy. | 你应该庆幸 你还没见过我震怒 |
[18:26] | Well, you have every right to be. | 你完全有理由不悦 |
[18:27] | I know I messed up. | 我知道我搞砸了 |
[18:28] | I just never imagined myself as someone | 我就是从来没有想过 |
[18:29] | who would make a mistake like that, | 我也会犯这种低级错误 |
[18:31] | and then I just made it worse, you know? | 然后我错上加错 |
[18:33] | Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, what are you doing? | 慢着 慢着 慢着 慢着 慢着 你这是在干嘛 |
[18:36] | Learning a lesson? | 吸取教训 |
[18:36] | You don’t have any lessons to learn. | 你没有什么教训好吸取的 |
[18:38] | You didn’t do anything wrong. | 你什么都没做错 |
[18:40] | What do you want, O’Sullivan? | 你想干什么 O’Sullivan |
[18:41] | This is Mel Jenkins, city attorney in charge of payoffs and bribes. | 这位是Mel Jenkins 负责行贿和受贿的市检察官 |
[18:45] | Uh, not my title. I handle tort claims. | 呃 我不是干这个的 我是处理侵权索赔的 |
[18:47] | Whatever. Mel and I just had ourselves a little chat | 没所谓 Mel和我在早上喝酒的时候 |
[18:50] | over morning drinks. | 聊了一会儿 |
[18:51] | More drinks? | 你还能喝 |
[18:51] | Relax, it was just a couple of breakfast beers. | 放轻松 就是几杯早餐啤酒 |
[18:54] | So the department is going to settle | 总之 部门决定这么解决 |
[18:56] | without admitting any wrongdoing, | 不承认存在任何不当行为 |
[18:58] | and because the facts of the case will remain unresolved, | 同时 因为这个案子还没有破 |
[19:01] | there will be no suspension for Marzipan or Peralta | 所以不管是Marzipan还是Peralta 都不会被停职 |
[19:05] | How’s that possible? | 这怎么可能 |
[19:06] | Peralta arrested and harassed an innocent man. | Peralta逮捕并骚扰的是一个无辜的人 |
[19:08] | Come on, now, these are cops. | 行了 他们可是警察 |
[19:09] | They got to make split-second decisions in life-or-death situations, | 他们得在生死关头瞬间作出决定 |
[19:12] | and they can’t be expected | 你不能要求他们 |
[19:13] | to get that 100% correct every single time. | 每一次都做出百分之百正确的判断 |
[19:16] | This was not a life-or-death situation. | 这次可不是什么生死关头 |
[19:17] | Sure, but next time it might be. | 这次不是 但下次可能是 |
[19:19] | And how can this one be expected to do his job | 他还怎么去履行职责 |
[19:22] | when he knows that any teeny-tiny lapse in judgment | 如果他要担心自己任何微乎其微的判断失误 |
[19:25] | could end with you branding him a dirty cop | 都会被你贴上坏警察的标签 |
[19:27] | and ruining his life? | 从而断送他的职业生涯 |
[19:29] | Oh, I’ve never seen this face before. | 这个表情我从来没有见过 |
[19:31] | Wait, is that– | 等下 难道这就是 |
[19:33] | Yes, he’s made me huffy. | 是的 他让我震怒了 |
[19:35] | Do you know what happens when you refuse | 你知道会有什么后果吗 |
[19:37] | to punish cops for their mistakes, | 当警察犯错而不被惩罚 |
[19:40] | when police are treated as a separate class | 当警察被视为独立的阶层 |
[19:42] | of citizen above the law? | 凌驾于法律之上 |
[19:44] | It breeds a lack of trust in the community, | 它会助长社区对于警察信任的缺失 |
[19:46] | and that lack of trust means people won’t help us | 一旦信任缺失 人们将不再协助我们 |
[19:48] | with our investigations or testify | 调查或取证 |
[19:50] | or even call us when they’re in danger. | 甚至哪怕他们身陷险境 也不愿报警求助 |
[19:53] | It makes them more scared of us | 他们会畏惧我们 |
[19:55] | than of criminals and gangsters. | 甚至超过畏惧那些罪犯和匪徒 |
[19:57] | It makes them run when we approach, | 他们会拒我们千里 |
[19:58] | even though they’ve done nothing wrong. | 哪怕他们根本没有犯错 |
[20:00] | It makes the people see us as the enemy, | 他们会视我们为仇敌 |
[20:03] | which leads to more confrontation, | 这又会带来更多的冲突 |
[20:05] | more distrust. | 更多的不信任 |
[20:06] | You wonder how Peralta can do his job | 你想知道Peralta是怎么样既能完成他的工作 |
[20:09] | when he’s held accountable for his actions? | 同时又能为他的行为负责 |
[20:10] | I wonder how any of us can do our job if he’s not. | 我倒想知道 如果连一个普通警察都做不到 我们还谈何履行职责 |
[20:15] | What a bunch of bunk. | 真是一派胡言 |
[20:17] | The city’s gonna settle. There are not gonna be any suspensions. | 这个城市好好的 不会有人被停职 |
[20:20] | – Take the win. – Wait. | – 你见好就收吧 – 等一下 |
[20:23] | What if I admit I made an error and apologize? | 如果我承认我犯了错并且道歉呢 |
[20:25] | He is speaking hypothetically. | 他只是在假设 |
[20:27] | You’ll notice he never used the S word | 你看他既没有用S开头那个词 |
[20:29] | and he never used the M word. | 也没有用M开头那个词 |
[20:30] | I’m sorry. I made a mistake. | 对不起 我错了 |
[20:31] | Holy ! | 卧了个大槽 |
[20:33] | Let the record show | 报告里就写 |
[20:34] | that he didn’t say anything specific. | 他并没有作出任何具体说明吧 |
[20:35] | I arrested a man without a sufficient probable cause | 我没有充分合理的理由就逮捕了一个人 |
[20:38] | in a case I was removed from. | 这个案子也不是我负责的案子 |
[20:39] | He has no idea what he’s talking about. | 他是在胡言乱语呢 |
[20:41] | I then followed my victim to his home… | 我还尾随我的受害人去了他家 |
[20:43] | Now’s a good time for us to leave. | 我觉得咱现在走正合适 |
[20:44] | In an act that could only be seen as police intimidation. | 我的行为只能被解释为警方恐吓 |
[20:46] | La, la, la, la, la, la. | 啦 啦 啦 啦 啦 啦 啦 |
[20:47] | I take full responsibility for my mistake, | 我为自己犯的错误负全责 |
[20:49] | and I’m willing to say as much in a court of law. | 即使是在法庭上 我也会这么说 |
[20:51] | And what’s more, I’m very, very sorry! | 除此之外 我非常 非常抱歉 |
[20:55] | Yeah, he has to be suspended. | 这么看 他必须要被停职了 |
[20:58] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[20:59] | Ah, don’t you start. | 你敢道歉试试看 |
[21:02] | Wow. | 哇哦 |
[21:03] | That was amazing. We beat him. | 太棒了 我们完虐他 |
[21:05] | I can’t believe it actually worked out okay. | 不敢相信 认错的感觉居然还可以 |
[21:07] | You’re suspended for five months. | 你被停职五个月 |
[21:09] | Right, I know. | 是喔 好吧 |
[21:11] | But I deserve it. | 我活该 |
[21:12] | And I learned a valuable lesson from all this, | 而且我从中吸取到了宝贵的教训 |
[21:15] | so I’m counting it as a win. | 所以 这波不亏 |
[21:17] | I get that, Peralta, but things will be a lot better | 你是不亏 Peralta 但情况会好得多 |
[21:20] | when a man doesn’t have to lose his job | 要是那个男的不用以失业为代价 |
[21:22] | for you to learn a lesson. | 就为了让你吸取教训 |
[21:25] | Yeah, fair enough. Thank you, sir. | 嗯 你教训的是 谢谢你 长官 |
[21:30] | It was crazy when you got huffy. | 你震怒的时候还挺吓人的 |
[21:32] | – I was so huffy. – I got scared. | – 我超怒的 – 我被吓到了 |
[21:34] | – Wow. – Yeah. | – 可怒了 – 昂 |