时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | Hey, everybody. | 大家好啊 |
[00:05] | I got your text. What’s the big emergency? | 我收到你的短信了 什么大紧急事件 |
[00:07] | We need to talk about Captain Holt’s love life. | 我们得拯救Holt警监的感情生活 |
[00:09] | – No. – Come on, | – 别吧 – 别这样 |
[00:10] | you’ve missed being dragged into your coworkers’ personal lives, | 你明明就挺想念被卷入同事的私人生活的 |
[00:12] | admit it. | 你就承认吧 |
[00:12] | It’s true, I have. What’s going on? | 好吧 我承认 到底怎么回事 |
[00:13] | Captain Holt is in pain, | Holt警监很痛苦 |
[00:14] | and we need to help him get back together with Kevin. | 我们得帮他和Kevin破镜重圆 |
[00:16] | No, we don’t. | 这不是我们该管的 |
[00:17] | Holt is a very private person. We shouldn’t get involved. | Holt是个非常注重隐私的人 我们不应该介入 |
[00:20] | Okay, you guys probably don’t know this, | 好吧 你们可能不知道这件事 |
[00:22] | but my parents got divorced when I was a kid, | 不过我的父母在我很小的时候就离婚了 |
[00:23] | and it really messed me up. | 这把我彻底搞废了 |
[00:25] | – Yeah, we know. – Oh, my God. | – 我们都知道 – 上帝啊 |
[00:26] | What, do I talk about it a lot? | 干嘛 我有说过很多次吗 |
[00:27] | It doesn’t matter. The point is, | 不重要 重点是 |
[00:28] | we can’t let that happen to Daddy Holt and Daddy Kevin. | 我们不能让悲剧重演在Holt爸爸和Kevin爸爸身上 |
[00:30] | So we’re just dispensing with subtext now? | 现在流行直接把心里话说出来了吗 |
[00:32] | Yes, this workplace is my family–was that not clear? | 对啊 我工作的这些人就是我的家人 哪里不明白吗 |
[00:34] | Holt is my dad, you’re my mean older sister, | Holt是我爸 你是我的刻薄大姐 |
[00:35] | – Amy’s my mom. – What? | – Amy是我妈 – 你说什么 |
[00:36] | What? What did I say? | 啥 我说啥了 |
[00:37] | – You said, “Amy is my mom.” – Nobody said anything! | – 你说”Amy是我妈” – 我啥也没说 |
[00:39] | We don’t have time for this, Amy. | 我们没时间计较这个了 Amy |
[00:40] | Now, who’s gonna help me Parent Trap Holt and Kevin? | 好了 谁来帮我一起让Holt和Kevin重回<天生一对> |
[00:40] | <天生一对> 美国1998年上映电影 琳赛·洛翰一人分饰二角扮演一对双胞胎 剧情讲述双胞胎姐妹互换身份以促使自己父母能重归于好 | |
[00:44] | Seriously? | 真的吗 |
[00:45] | Nobody’s on board with my scheme? | 没有人赞同我的阴谋吗 |
[00:46] | Is it because I called it a scheme? | 是因为我管它叫阴谋吗 |
[00:47] | I can say something different. | 我可以给它换个名字 |
[00:49] | Nobody’s on board with my stratagem? | 没有人赞同我的计谋吗 |
[00:50] | – No. – Sorry, Jakey. | -没有 – 抱歉 Jakey |
[00:51] | Look, Holt just needs us to be there for him. | 其实Holt只是需要我们给他点支持 |
[00:54] | Help him take his mind off of Kevin. | 帮助他不去想Kevin |
[00:55] | He’s always inviting us to his lake house to go bird watching, | 他不是一直邀请我们去他的湖边小屋赏鸟吗 |
[00:58] | but we never do it | 但是我们从来没去过 |
[00:59] | because it’s, you know, birdwatching. | 因为是要去 赏鸟嘛 |
[01:01] | – We could finally go. – He would love that. | – 我们这次可以去啊 – 他肯定会很开心 |
[01:03] | Wow, stabbed in the back by my own mom. | 哇哦 被我自己亲妈在背后捅了一刀 |
[01:05] | – What? – Wife! I said wife! | – 什么 – 亲老婆 我说亲老婆 |
[01:07] | Why do you keep not hearing me? | 为什么你老是听不懂我说的话 |
[01:08] | Whatever! Let’s just do Terry’s plan. | 算了 我们先按着Terry的计划走呗 |
[01:30] | You know, I thought it over, | 你们知道吗 我好好想了想 |
[01:31] | and I gotta hand it to you guys: | 我得告诉你们 |
[01:32] | this trip is actually a really great idea. | 这趟旅程其实是个很好的主意 |
[01:34] | This is surprising. | 真是没想到呢 |
[01:35] | You’re usually a lot more petulant | 你一般会比现在脾气坏多了 |
[01:36] | when we don’t go along with your schemes. | 如果我们不赞同你的阴谋的话 |
[01:38] | Stratagems. And I’ve grown up a lot, Terry. | 是计谋 而且我已经长大很多了 Terry |
[01:40] | Uh, you do know there’s no phone reception at the lake house. | 你知道湖边小屋没有手机信号吧 |
[01:43] | No! | 不是吧 |
[01:45] | How am I gonna catch Pokémon? It doesn’t matter. | 那我怎么抓神奇宝贝啊 算了不重要 |
[01:49] | It’s a community event weekend, so… | 这周末是用来搞团体活动的 所以就这样吧 |
[01:51] | – Hey. – Hey! | – 嘿 – 嘿 |
[01:52] | How long is the drive up there? | 到那去要开多久车 |
[01:53] | I wanna time my edibles. | 我想掐准时间嗑点大麻甜点 |
[01:54] | so it kicks in right when we arrive. | 这样我们到的时候正好发挥作用 |
[01:57] | – What? – Nothing. | – 干嘛 – 没什么 |
[01:58] | It’s cool. I’m not gonna tell anybody. | 没关系的 我不会告诉别人的 |
[02:00] | I’m not a narc. | 我又不是”缉毒警” |
[02:01] | All right, you can tell people. | 没关系 你可以告诉别人 |
[02:02] | – Good, because I’m a narc. – I’m not a cop anymore, | – 太好了 我真的是”缉毒警” – 我不再是警察了 |
[02:04] | and I have a prescription for anxiety, so it’s legal. | 而且我有抗焦虑的处方 所以嗑大麻是合法的 |
[02:06] | It’ll be good for when all the drama starts. | 如果有什么闹剧发生的话 磕点会有帮助 |
[02:08] | Why do you think there’s gonna be drama? | 为什么你会觉得有闹剧 |
[02:09] | Oh, no, you’re right. | 对哦 你说的对 |
[02:10] | Whenever we go on one of these group trips | 我们无论哪次团队出游的时候 |
[02:11] | everything’s totally normal | 所有事情都正常得很 |
[02:12] | and there’s never any big conflict. | 从来没有过剧烈的争执 |
[02:13] | Anyway, I’m just gonna pop one of these right now for no reason. | 不管了 我现在先无缘无故地嗑一粒 |
[02:15] | I’m not looking. | 我没在看 |
[02:19] | Welcome to the Lake House. | 欢迎来到湖边小屋 |
[02:20] | Where’s the lake? I didn’t see it on the way in. | 湖呢 我一路上没看见啊 |
[02:22] | That’s because there’s no lake up here. | 那是因为这里没有湖 |
[02:24] | But you said it was a lake house. | 可是你说这里叫湖边小屋啊 |
[02:25] | No, we called it The Lake House. | 不是 是我们叫它Lake小屋 |
[02:27] | It was once owned by Kirsopp Lake, | 这座房子曾经属于Kirsopp Lake |
[02:29] | the scholar of textual criticism who wrote | 他是一名研究考据学的学者 撰写了 |
[02:31] | “Dated Greek Manuscripts to the Year 1200.” | <追溯希腊手稿至公元1200年> |
[02:33] | Yeah, Terry, it’s obviously named after Kirsopp Lake. | 是啊Terry 这房子一看就是以Kirsopp Lake命名的 |
[02:35] | No one else was confused about that. | 大家都清楚得很 |
[02:37] | Hey, I’m gonna take Mac in, | 嘿 我先把Mac带进去 |
[02:38] | and then I’ll come back for the stuff. | 然后我再来搬东西 |
[02:39] | – Okay. – Yeah. | – 没问题 – 好的 |
[02:40] | Let’s see, Pack ‘n Play, baby monitor, | 让我看看 婴儿游戏床 儿童监视器 |
[02:43] | white noise machine, sleep sack… | 白噪音机 睡袋 |
[02:46] | Whoa, that’s a lot of gear. | 哇哦 你带了好多装备 |
[02:47] | Yeah, it’s our first time away from home with him, | 是啊 这是我们第一次带他离开家 |
[02:50] | and he’s such a terrible sleeper. | 他很容易睡不好 |
[02:52] | Well, at least you’re doing the smart thing | 好吧 最起码你在做聪明的事情 |
[02:53] | and asking for my help. | 也就是寻求我的帮助 |
[02:55] | – That is not what’s happening. – Oh, I’m an expert, Amy. | – 并没有好吧 – Amy 我可是个育儿专家 |
[02:57] | I basically raised ten nieces and nephews. | 我基本上养大了我的十个侄子侄女 |
[02:59] | I’ve done it all: bottled, swaddled, and coddled. | 所有事情我都做过 喂过奶 裹过襁褓 也溺爱过他们 |
[03:02] | Let’s just say | 可以这么说 |
[03:03] | you’re definitely gonna want my nip tips. | 你肯定会需要我的捏捏小技巧 |
[03:06] | Tips that nip a problem in the bud. | 把问题捏死在摇篮里的小技巧 |
[03:07] | Why don’t you just say tips? | 为什么你不能直接说小技巧 |
[03:09] | Just the tips. Interesting. | 只说小技巧 有意思 |
[03:11] | Oh, come on, man. | 省省吧 |
[03:13] | Oh, hey, Captain Holt, do you have the Wi-Fi network? | 噢 Holt警监 你这里有Wi-Fi吗 |
[03:16] | I need to Facetime with Hitchcock. | 我要和Hitchcock打视频电话 |
[03:18] | Oh, there’s no internet at the Lake House. | 噢 Lake小屋里没有网的 |
[03:20] | – Then I’m alone. – We’re all here. | – 那我就一个人了 – 我们都在这里 |
[03:22] | So you’ll do the 64-round tournament Hitchcock and I designed | 所以你们愿意参加我和Hitchcock设计的的64轮联赛 |
[03:25] | to determine the best flavor of potato chip? | 来选出薯片的最佳风味奖吗 |
[03:27] | No, that sounds like hell. | 不要 那听起来太可怕了 |
[03:28] | Now, let me give you all a tour. | 好了 让我带你们逛一圈 |
[03:30] | This is the sitting room. | 这里是起居室 |
[03:32] | We considered referring to it as a living room, | 我们曾经考虑把它叫作客厅 |
[03:35] | but decided against it. | 但是还是打消了这个念头 |
[03:36] | Fascinating! | 太酷了 |
[03:38] | This is the TV room. | 这是电视房 |
[03:39] | Or it was before we got rid of the TV. | 或者说在我们把电视机扔掉之前这里一直是电视房 |
[03:41] | Now it is also a sitting room. | 现在这也是一个起居室 |
[03:44] | Two sitting rooms? | 两个起居室吗 |
[03:45] | Now this–this is why we bought the place. | 这里是我们买下这座房子的原因 |
[03:48] | The master sitting room. | 主起居室 |
[03:50] | Wow, look at all this seating! | 哇哦 看看这些椅子 |
[03:52] | Jake, can I talk to you for a second? | Jake 我能和你聊两句吗 |
[03:54] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[03:55] | There is no way | 你不可能 |
[03:55] | you are this enthusiastic about too many sitting rooms | 对这明显过多的起居室那么感兴趣 |
[03:58] | and lake houses that aren’t lake houses. | 而且这湖边小屋也不是湖边小屋 |
[04:00] | I’m just trying to be there for Captain Holt. | 我只是想表现出对Holt警监的支持 |
[04:01] | I understand that the weekend’s not about me. | 我知道这个周末不是为了我 |
[04:03] | Nope. You’re up to something. | 不可能 你在盘算做什么坏事 |
[04:04] | I’m up to nothing, Terrence, | 我什么也没有盘算 Terrence |
[04:06] | and frankly, I resent the implication– | 而且老实说 我不喜欢你的言下之意 |
[04:07] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[04:08] | Okay, I’m up to something, Terrence. | 好吧 我确实在盘算什么坏事 Terrence |
[04:09] | – Hello? – I messed with Holt and Kevin’s shared calendar. | – 有人吗 – 我在Holt和Kevin的共享日历上动了手脚 |
[04:12] | You know me so well! | 你太了解我了 |
[04:14] | Oh, Kevin, what a surprise! | 噢 Kevin 看到你真意外 |
[04:16] | Why are you all in my house? | 你们为什么都在我的房子里 |
[04:18] | Raymond Raymond? | |
[04:20] | Kevin? What are you doing here? | Kevin 你来这里干什么 |
[04:28] | Ha, my edibles just kicked in. | 哈 我的大麻点心刚起效了 |
[04:33] | What did Kevin say? Is everything okay? | Kevin说什么了 一切都还好吗 |
[04:35] | No. | 不好 |
[04:36] | We just had a knock-down, drag-out fight. | 我们刚刚进行了一场激烈而无情的争吵 |
[04:38] | My calendar had the Lake House as free. | 我的日历显示Lake小屋是空着的 |
[04:40] | Strange. Mine had it as unoccupied. | 奇怪了 我的显示这房子是没人用的 |
[04:42] | Well, it seems we’re at an impasse. | 好吧 看来我们陷入了僵局 |
[04:45] | I would call it more of a deadlock. | 我更愿意称之为死结 |
[04:47] | He gets in such good zingers. | 他的回击太有力了 |
[04:49] | He’s tired from driving, | 他开车很累了 |
[04:50] | so he’s staying the night and going back in the morning. | 他今天晚上住在这里 明天一早回去 |
[04:53] | Well, that could be good. | 好吧 那挺好的 |
[04:53] | Maybe you guys can spend some time together. | 你们俩说不定还能一起待一会儿 |
[04:55] | We’ve agreed to keep our distance | 我们说好了互相保持距离 |
[04:56] | and issue a verbal warning | 而且会发布口头预警 |
[04:58] | anytime one of us is about to enter the room. | 只要我们俩任何一个人要进入房间的话 |
[05:00] | Raymond Holt entering the kitchen! | Raymond Holt即将进入厨房 |
[05:03] | Jake, this is bad. | Jake 这一点也不好 |
[05:05] | Raymond Holt entering the second sitting room. | Raymond Holt即将进入第二起居室 |
[05:07] | Okay, just give it a shot. | 死马当活马医吧 |
[05:08] | They’re already separated, it can’t get any worse. | 他们已经分居了 事情还能坏到哪里去呢 |
[05:10] | – It’s a really good point. – Thank you, Rosa. | – 你说的很有道理 – 谢谢你 Rosa |
[05:12] | She’s high as hell. | 她已经磕嗨了 |
[05:13] | That’s also a really good point. | 你说的也很有道理 |
[05:14] | Damn it, Rosa! | 我靠 Rosa |
[05:15] | Charles, what about you? You’re my best friend. | Charles 你呢 你可是我最好的朋友 |
[05:16] | You support me in everything I do. | 我做什么你都会支持我的 |
[05:17] | Oh, maybe the fact that I’m not on board | 说不定我不同意你的计划这件事情本身 |
[05:19] | is a sign that it’s a really bad idea. | 就证明这不是一个好主意 |
[05:21] | No, you’ve changed somehow, that’s the only explanation. | 不可能 你不知道怎么回事变了个人 这是唯一的解释 |
[05:24] | Guys, come on, I’ve got a great plan here. | 朋友们 帮帮忙 我这个计划真的很好 |
[05:25] | – No one wants in? – Absolutely not! | – 真的没人想加入吗 – 没人愿意 |
[05:29] | Tell me the plan. I want in. | 告诉我计划 我想加入 |
[05:30] | What? You do? | 真的吗 你愿意 |
[05:31] | Yeah. Terry loves love. | 当然了 Terry喜欢爱情 |
[05:33] | Then why didn’t you back me up in there? | 那你当时为什么不支持我 |
[05:34] | Because Terry also loves hedging. | 因为Terry也喜欢对冲风险 |
[05:36] | Terry loves hedging? That’s new. | Terry喜欢对冲风险 这倒是第一次听说 |
[05:38] | No, it’s classic Terry. | 不 这是典型的Terry作派 |
[05:40] | Look, I always play both sides till the last possible minute, | 我永远都做两手准备 直到最后一秒才决定 |
[05:43] | everyone knows that. | 每个人都知道这一点 |
[05:44] | That’s not fair. Everyone’s so hard on me. | 这不公平 大家都对我好残忍 |
[05:46] | I want a public show of support for my plan. | 我想要你公开支持我的计划 |
[05:48] | Can’t do it. | 我做不到 |
[05:49] | Look, I don’t know what’s so tough for you to understand here. | 我不明白 这有什么搞不懂的 |
[05:51] | I love the scheme, I wanna be a part of it, | 我喜欢这个阴谋 我想参与进来 |
[05:53] | but I think it’s gonna fail, | 但是我认为它会失败 |
[05:54] | and I don’t want people to think I was a part of it. | 所以我不想让别人知道我参与进来了 |
[05:57] | Fine, I’ll take what I can get. | 行吧 我来者不拒 |
[05:58] | Yes! | 太好了 |
[06:00] | Damn it, these blackout curtains | 我靠 这些遮光帘 |
[06:01] | don’t keep the light out. Ugh! | 好像不能遮光 |
[06:03] | You screwed me on this, Shannon from Buy Buy Baby! | 你耍了我 婴儿用品买买买的Shannon |
[06:06] | You know, Amy, Mac’s issues with sleeping | Amy 你知道吗 Mac的睡眠问题 |
[06:08] | might not be the light in the room, | 可能并不在于房间里的光亮 |
[06:10] | it might be the darkness in your heart. | 而是在于你内心的黑暗 |
[06:12] | – Excuse me? – Sorry, that was mean. | – 你再说一遍 – 对不起 我太刻薄了 |
[06:14] | I was trying to be poetic. | 我只是想诗意一点 |
[06:15] | It’s important to be mindful of your energy | 当你和婴儿相处的时候 |
[06:17] | when you’re with an infant. | 关注自己的能量是很重要的 |
[06:19] | Trust me, I’m sort of a natural mother. | 相信我 我也基本上算是个天然的母亲 |
[06:20] | Yeah, natural mother. | 呵呵 天然的母亲 |
[06:22] | F*** you. | 我操你丫的 |
[06:25] | How long have you been there? | 你在那里待了多久了 |
[06:26] | Oh, man, I have no idea. | 老天爷 我也不知道 |
[06:29] | – Hey, were you followed? – Nope. | – 嘿 你有被跟踪吗 – 没有 |
[06:30] | I promise, they have no idea I’m working with you. | 我保证 他们绝对不知道我在和你合作 |
[06:34] | Terry, have you seen Jake? | Terry 你看到Jake了吗 |
[06:35] | Uh, no. | 没有啊 |
[06:36] | That idiot’s probably off working his dumb plan. | 那个白痴大概忙着在搞他的蠢兮兮的计划吧 |
[06:38] | He’s so stupid. | 他就是一个蠢蛋 |
[06:39] | You know, the only reason Holt and I haven’t fired him | 你知道吗 我和Holt至今还没有开除他的唯一原因 |
[06:42] | is that we’re worried that he’ll kill himself. | 就是我们怕他接受不了打击自杀 |
[06:45] | – Seems a little excessive. – I told you. | – 听起来有点极端啊 – 我告诉你了 |
[06:47] | I don’t wanna be tied to this plan. | 我不想和这个计划扯上关系 |
[06:48] | Look, I’m out on a ledge for you, | 我已经为你站在悬崖边上了 |
[06:50] | and Terry hates ledges. | 而且Terry讨厌悬崖冒险 |
[06:51] | Wait, so you love hedges but hate ledges? | 等一下 所以你喜欢对冲风险 但是讨厌悬崖冒险 |
[06:54] | You’re just making this up as you go. | 你就是在随口乱说吧 |
[06:54] | No, I’m not. Name one time | 我才没有 说说哪次 |
[06:56] | you’ve ever seen me happy out on a ledge. | 你看到我冒险的时候很开心 |
[06:58] | I can’t think of an example on the spot– | 我这会儿想不到什么例子 |
[06:59] | Because Terry hates ledges. | 因为Terry讨厌冒险 |
[07:02] | Now, come on, tell me the plan. | 快点儿 把计划告诉我 |
[07:04] | Fine. Step one was getting them here together. | 好吧 第一步 先把他们都带到这儿来 |
[07:06] | Step two, reignite the passion. | 第二步 重燃激情 |
[07:08] | You’ll handle Captain Holt. | 你负责Holt警监 |
[07:10] | Sir, you have something on your pants. | 长官 您裤子上有东西 |
[07:12] | Huh, I’ve sat in some sap, like a sap. | 啊 我坐到树液上了 像个傻瓜 |
[07:14] | At least you have a sense of humor about it. | 至少您还有幽默感 |
[07:15] | Not intentionally. I was upset | 并非有意为之 我很沮丧 |
[07:17] | and stumbled into accidental wordplay. | 才会莫名其妙用了双关 |
[07:20] | Meanwhile, I will take care of Kevin. | 同时 我负责Kevin |
[07:22] | Kevin Cozner, entering the kitchen. | Kevin Cozner进厨房了 |
[07:24] | Oh, hey there, Kev. | 你好 Kev |
[07:25] | I was just grabbing a bite to eat. | 我正准备找点儿吃的 |
[07:26] | Can I offer you something? | 你要来点儿什么吗 |
[07:27] | Well, I shouldn’t, but today’s been a fiasco, | 我本来不应该吃的 但今天太尴尬了 |
[07:29] | so what the hell. I’ll have a snack of some water. | 管他呢 我要喝点儿水当零食 |
[07:32] | What Kevin won’t know | Kevin不知道的是 |
[07:33] | is that he will be drinking from a dribble cup. | 他用的杯子是一个漏水杯 |
[07:35] | Oh, dear. | 老天 |
[07:37] | And you said I was crazy to buy stock in Spencer’s Gifts. | 你还说我买斯宾塞礼物店的股票是疯了 |
[07:40] | How does you buying one novelty cup | 买个奇葩水杯 |
[07:41] | help the company’s stock price? | 怎么能增加股价了 |
[07:42] | It boosts confidence in the marketplace. | 可以提振市场信心 |
[07:44] | You just don’t know anything about business, Terry! | 你对商业一窍不通 Terry |
[07:46] | Okay, so we’ve ruined their outfits. | 好吧 我们毁了他们的衣服 |
[07:47] | Why will that “Reignite the passion”? | 这怎么能重燃激情 |
[07:49] | Because it will force them to change into clothes | 因为他们必须换衣服 |
[07:51] | which I will have carefully placed | 我早就把一套衣服准备好 |
[07:52] | at the top of their suitcases. | 放在他们行李箱的上面 |
[07:54] | Thus changing them both into a couple of thirst traps. | 于是就把他们变成了欲望陷阱 |
[07:57] | Kevin Cozner, preparing to descend the master stairca– | Kevin Cozner 准备从主楼梯下楼 |
[07:59] | Oh, I see you’ve changed into your…mock turtleneck. | 噢 我注意到你换上了高领毛衣 |
[08:04] | And you into your… exercise shorts. | 而你换上了运动短裤 |
[08:08] | I feel dirty. You feel dirty? | 我感觉好下流 你呢 |
[08:10] | I do. And I love it. | 我也一样 但我很喜欢 |
[08:14] | Oh, hey, Amy. Starting round three. | 嗨 Amy 开始第三轮了 |
[08:16] | You wanna try New Mexico-style Chile Verde? | 你想试试新墨西哥绿酱味的吗 |
[08:19] | Uh, my hands are kind of full here, Scully. | 我现在腾不出手 Scully |
[08:20] | – I can toss it to you. – Wha– | – 我可以扔给你 – 什 |
[08:23] | Scully, don’t throw chips at my baby! | Scully 别往我的宝宝身上扔薯片 |
[08:26] | Gosh. | 天啊 |
[08:28] | Ugh. Shh, shh, shh. | 呃 嘘嘘嘘 |
[08:30] | I can’t believe what I’m about to do. | 不敢相信我要这么做 |
[08:33] | – Charles, I need your help. – I’m not gonna gloat. | – Charles 我需要你的帮助 – 我不会嘚瑟的 |
[08:35] | I’m just happy he’s getting the care he needs. | 我只是很开心他得到应有的照料 |
[08:38] | Okay, you might wanna be a little less cocky | 好吧 你可以不用这么骄傲 |
[08:40] | until after you actually get him down. | 除非你真的让他安静下来了 |
[08:42] | Because, you know, some babies are just fussy | 因为有些宝宝就是喜欢闹人 |
[08:43] | and there’s nothing that anyone can– | 谁来了也没有 |
[08:45] | oh, my God, is he asleep? | 天啊 他睡着了吗 |
[08:46] | So can I be cocky now? | 那我现在可以骄傲了吗 |
[08:48] | Step three: a romantic picnic. | 第三步 浪漫野餐 |
[08:51] | The perfect gill net for our trout to swim into. | 等着鲑鱼自投罗网吧 |
[08:53] | – Huh? – Sorry. | – 啥 – 对不起 |
[08:54] | I’ve been watching that survivalist show “Alone.” | 我最近一直在看求生节目<荒野独居> |
[08:56] | It’s really helped with my metaphors. | 对我的比喻很有帮助 |
[08:57] | You think they’ll agree to have a picnic? | 你觉得他们会同意一起野餐吗 |
[08:58] | They won’t even be in the same room together. | 他们现在甚至不愿意呆在同一间房间里 |
[09:00] | It’s not like we have an unbaited gill net, Terry. | 我们的渔网上又不是没有鱼饵 Terry |
[09:02] | What’s your plan? Forage for berries? | 你的计划是什么 收集浆果吗 |
[09:04] | You wouldn’t last two days in the Arctic, man. | 你在北极圈连两天都挺不过 伙计 |
[09:06] | What are we doing now? | 我们现在到底在干什么 |
[09:07] | We’re getting Holt and Kevin back together! | 我们要让Holt和Kevin重归于好 |
[09:09] | Now for Operation Corn Crake. | 接下来是长脚秧鸡计划 |
[09:11] | Hey, Kevin, I have a question. | 嘿 Kevin 我有个问题 |
[09:12] | Is the corn crake an important bird? | 长脚秧鸡算是重要鸟类吗 |
[09:14] | Yes. | 当然 |
[09:15] | They’re among the rarest species in the northeastern United States. | 它们是美国东北部最稀有的鸟类之一 |
[09:18] | A veritable holy grail within the bird watching community. | 观鸟界名副其实的圣杯 |
[09:21] | Oh, wow! | 哇哦 |
[09:22] | I only ask because… | 我这么问是因为 |
[09:23] | I read that one was spotted in the woods near here. | 我听说在附近的树林里有人目击到一只 |
[09:25] | Grab your binoculars. We’re going birding. | 拿上你的望远镜 我们去观鸟 |
[09:27] | Yeah, we are. | 好的 我们出发吧 |
[09:28] | We’re pretty far north for a corn crake. | 我们离长脚秧鸡的分布地太靠北了 |
[09:30] | Where did you hear of this sighting? | 你从哪儿听到的目击的消息 |
[09:32] | Oh, on the birdwatching app | 在观鸟应用上 |
[09:34] | that Captain Holt recommended I download. | Holt警监推荐我下载的 |
[09:36] | You know how he is about birding. | 你知道他有多喜欢观鸟 |
[09:37] | I guess you guys have that in common, huh? | 我猜这是你们的共同爱好 |
[09:38] | Hardly–Raymond is an adequate birdwatcher at best. | 不能这么说 Raymond充其量也就是个合格的观鸟者 |
[09:41] | He once confused a pileated woodpecker | 他有次把北美黑啄木鸟 |
[09:43] | with a downy woodpecker. | 和绒啄木鸟弄混了 |
[09:44] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[09:45] | Pileated bootdecker and a pileated jecker. | 黑啄靴鸟和堆毛啄木鸟 |
[09:52] | It’s nowhere. | 哪儿都没有 |
[09:53] | Uh, maybe you could flush out the corn crake | 或许你可以把长脚秧鸡引过来 |
[09:55] | by doing its mating call? | 通过模仿它们求偶的叫声 |
[09:56] | I don’t know why a corn crake would make such a call | 我不明白为什么长脚秧鸡会这么叫 |
[09:59] | three months after its rooting season, | 离它们的交配期已经过去三个月了 |
[10:01] | but I suppose it can’t hurt to try. | 但是试试也无碍 |
[10:09] | Hold on. That call. | 等等 那个叫声 |
[10:11] | That’s the call a corn crake makes when it wants to root. | 那是长脚秧鸡要交配的叫声 |
[10:13] | I’ll respond. | 我来回应 |
[10:21] | This way. | 这边 |
[10:26] | Oh, and do you need the shades? | 你还需要遮光光吗 |
[10:27] | No, you don’t, ’cause you’re already asleep. | 不 你不需要 因为你已经睡着了 |
[10:31] | He forgot the sleep sack! And Mac doesn’t even care! | 他忘了睡袋 Mac根本不在意 |
[10:35] | I can’t watch this. | 我看不下去了 |
[10:36] | Yes! Wow! | 太好了 |
[10:46] | Uh… oh, no, no, no, no. | 啊 不 不 不 不 |
[10:47] | Oh! | 噢 |
[10:48] | I think I just locked Mac in his room. | 我把Mac锁在屋子里了 |
[10:50] | – What do I do? – Oh, sorry, man. | – 我该怎么办 – 对不起 伙计 |
[10:52] | I think the second edible just kicked in. | 我的第二份大麻点心开始起作用了 |
[10:54] | This is a little too much for me. | 我有点儿承受不了这个 |
[10:55] | Also, this is not the vibe I was looking for. | 而且这也不是我想要的氛围 |
[10:57] | No, no, no, Ro-ro, Ro-ro. | 别走 别走 Roro Roro |
[10:59] | – I need your help. – No, no, no. Adios, amigo. | – 我需要你的帮助 – 不了 不了 拜拜 朋友 |
[11:11] | Oh. You are not a corn crake. | 你才不是长脚秧鸡 |
[11:12] | But you heard the call? | 但是你听到叫声了 |
[11:14] | Yes, it was…majestic. | 没错 非常了不起 |
[11:16] | Well, look what we caught in our gill net, | 看看我们的渔网捕到了什么 |
[11:19] | a couple of fresh, fatty trout. | 一对丰美多汁的鲑鱼 |
[11:20] | That’ll last us the next five days. | 足够支撑我们挺过五天 |
[11:22] | More if we eat the egg sac. | 如果吃掉卵袋的话还能撑得更久 |
[11:23] | Jake, the picnic. | Jake 野餐 |
[11:25] | It attracted bees. | 招来蜂蜜了 |
[11:29] | Oh, God, they’re everywhere! | 天啊 到处都是 |
[11:30] | Get away! | 滚开 |
[11:32] | Quick, everyone form a wall around me! | 麻利的 大家组成墙保护我 |
[11:33] | – Peralta. – I’m sorry, Kevin. | – Peralta – 抱歉 Kevin |
[11:34] | It’s just I’m very allergic. | 我对蜜蜂严重过敏 |
[11:35] | If I get stung, I have a terrible reaction. | 如果我被蛰了 会有很大反应 |
[11:37] | – Kind of like this? – Oh, my– | – 像这样吗 – 天 |
[11:39] | No, that’s much worse, I just get a scratchy throat. | 不是 这也太糟了 我只是会嗓子发痒 |
[11:42] | Why didn’t you cower behind someone? | 你为什么不缩在别人后面 |
[11:46] | All right, we should be good. | 好了 我们应该没事儿了 |
[11:48] | I think the swarm is gone. | 我觉得蜂群走了 |
[11:49] | I think I was only stung once. | 我应该只被蛰了一次 |
[11:50] | How do I look? | 我看起来什么样 |
[11:52] | – Good, good, very good. – Normal, very normal. | – 好 好 很好 – 正常 特别正常 |
[11:54] | Stop it. | 别这样 |
[11:55] | Kevin doesn’t like to be lied to. | Kevin不喜欢被骗 |
[11:56] | – You’re disgusting to look at. – Thank you, Raymond. | – 你看起来很恶心 – 谢谢 Raymond |
[11:58] | I have an EpiPen back at the house. | 我的肾上腺素针在屋里 |
[12:00] | Would you call someone to have them bring it? | 你能打电话让他们带过来吗 |
[12:01] | There’s no reception. I’ll just run back. | 屋里没信号 我跑回去拿吧 |
[12:03] | I haven’t done cardio in 20 years. | 我已经二十年没做过有氧了 |
[12:05] | How hard can it be? | 能有多难呢 |
[12:07] | It’s immediately awful! | 我马上就不行了 |
[12:09] | Here, while we wait, you could try | 给你 反正还得等 你可以 |
[12:11] | putting this chilled bottle of champagne against your eyes. | 把冰镇的香槟酒瓶放在眼睛上 |
[12:12] | It might help. | 可能有用 |
[12:13] | Peralta, why is there a romantic picnic sitting in this remote clearing? | Peralta 为什么在远处的空地会有浪漫野餐 |
[12:17] | You set this whole thing up, didn’t you? | 你设计了这一切 对吗 |
[12:19] | Nuh-uh. | 啊哈 |
[12:20] | You’ve manipulated us into spending time together. | 你计划让我们一起相处 |
[12:23] | Nuh-uh. | 啊哈 |
[12:24] | Is that your entire defense? “Nuh-uh”? | 你只会这么反驳吗 “啊哈” |
[12:25] | Uh-huh. | 嗯哼 |
[12:26] | Okay, fine, all right? Yes. | 好吧 好吧 没错 |
[12:28] | But only because I care about you. | 但我这么做只是因为在乎你们 |
[12:29] | And by the way, you should really | 顺便一提 你们真应该 |
[12:30] | make your shared calendar less easy to access. | 把共享日程搞得难进入一点 |
[12:32] | – You got into our calendar? – Yeah, you already knew that. | – 你进入我们的日历了 – 你已经知道了 |
[12:34] | You said I set the whole thing up. | 你说我设计了一切 |
[12:35] | I was talking about the picnic. | 我说的是野餐 |
[12:36] | What were you talking about? | 你说的是什么 |
[12:38] | Nuh-uh. | 啊哈 |
[12:39] | You tricked us into | 你设计让我们 |
[12:40] | coming to the Lake House at the same time. | 同时到湖边小屋 |
[12:42] | You did a “Das Doppelte Lottchen.” | 你筹划了一次<两个小洛特>活动 |
[12:42] | <两个小洛特>是德国小说家剧作家埃里希•卡斯特纳(1899-1974)的经典之作 <天生一对>该电影便是改编自这本小说 | |
[12:43] | What? I don’t know what that is. | 啥 我不知道这是什么 |
[12:44] | – “Das Doppelte Lottchen”! – I’m only half. | – <两个小洛特> – 我只听懂一半 |
[12:47] | It’s a German novel about a set of twins | 是一部德国小说 讲述了一对双胞胎 |
[12:49] | who try to reunite their estranged parents. | 想让分居的家长复合 |
[12:51] | That’s the “Parent Trap”! | 那就是<天生一对> |
[12:52] | I knew my stratagem had classy origins. | 我就知道我的计谋有经典起源 |
[12:54] | Peralta, this is my personal life. | Peralta 这是我的私生活 |
[12:57] | You’ve crossed a line. | 你越界了 |
[12:58] | – I’m leaving. – So am I. | – 我要走了 – 我也是 |
[13:00] | Oh, no, wait, Kevin– – | 别急 Kevin |
[13:04] | Are there tools in here? You see a saw anywhere? | 这儿有工具吗 你看到锯了吗 |
[13:06] | I told you to stay away, Charles. | 我说过让你离远点儿了 Charles |
[13:08] | I’m not into your energy. | 我对你没兴趣 |
[13:09] | Amy Amy! | |
[13:10] | Hi! Hi, Amy! | 嗨 嗨 Amy |
[13:12] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[13:13] | Look, I just wanted to say thank you | 我就是想谢谢你 |
[13:15] | for getting Mac to sleep. | 把Mac哄睡了 |
[13:17] | I was being really stubborn earlier, | 我之前太固执了 |
[13:19] | and I guess what I’m trying to say | 我猜我想说 |
[13:21] | is can I please have your nip tips? | 我能知道你的捏捏小技巧吗 |
[13:24] | You don’t want my nip tips, those crusty old things. | 你不会想要我的捏捏小技巧的 都是老掉牙的东西 |
[13:26] | Oh, God, I can’t be here for this. | 天啊 我才不想听这个 |
[13:28] | Oh, my mouth is so dry. It’s all bad. | 我的嘴好干 太糟了 |
[13:30] | – What’s all bad? – I can’t tell you, Amy. | – 什么太糟了 – 我不能告诉你 Amy |
[13:33] | What can’t you tell me? | 你不能告诉我什么 |
[13:33] | It’s too real. I need to leave. | 有画面了 我要走了 |
[13:37] | Damn it, I was looking for somewhere to be alone. | 操 我想一个人待会儿 |
[13:39] | Sorry, I came out here looking for a signal | 抱歉 我出来想找信号 |
[13:41] | to call Hitchcock, but no luck. | 给Hitchcock打电话 但是不走运 |
[13:42] | I can take my chips and go. | 我可以拿上薯片走 |
[13:44] | Wait, you have chips? | 等等 你有薯片吗 |
[13:46] | – You could stay. – Oh. | – 你呆着吧 – 哦 |
[13:48] | So we got off to a bad start there with the bees | 所以蜜蜂起了个坏头 |
[13:51] | and Kevin rolling down the hill, | Kevin滚下了山坡 |
[13:52] | and then, of course, the second swarm of bees, | 接下来 不出意外 第二波蜂群来了 |
[13:54] | but we’re good now, right? | 但我们现在没事儿了 对吧 |
[13:56] | Can you guys hear me? | 你们能听到我吗 |
[13:58] | You keep moving away from me for some reason. | 出于某种原因你们一直躲着我 |
[14:00] | Ugh, I wish a bee would sting me in both ears right now | 我真希望现在来两个蜜蜂叮我的耳朵 |
[14:02] | so they’d seal shut as well. | 这样它们就也封起来了 |
[14:03] | What was that? I couldn’t hear you! | 你说啥 我听不见 |
[14:05] | I’ll just assume you said, “Keep going.” | 我就当你在说 “继续走” |
[14:06] | Anyways, yeah, I just figured | 不管怎么说 我只是在想 |
[14:08] | if I could get you guys together, | 如果我能把你俩凑到一块儿 |
[14:09] | I could create a magical moment. | 我就可以创造一个奇迹时刻 |
[14:11] | But of course, we now know that magic doesn’t exist. | 但当然 我们都知道奇迹并不存在 |
[14:14] | Shh! | 嘘 |
[14:15] | It’s a corn crake. | 有一只长脚秧鸡 |
[14:16] | Oh, no, I can’t believe it. | 天哪 我简直不敢相信 |
[14:18] | I finally spot a corn crake, and my eyes are swollen shut. | 我终于遇到一只长脚秧鸡 但我眼睛肿到睁不开 |
[14:20] | It’s okay, Kevin. I’ll describe it to you. | 没关系 Kevin 我来给你描述一下 |
[14:22] | Okay, have you ever seen a duck? | 好嘞 你见过鸭子吗 |
[14:24] | – Peralta, I got this. – Oh, okay. | – Peralta 交给我 – 噢 好的 |
[14:26] | The beak color is Pantone 4685C. | 鸟嘴是潘通色卡的4685C色号 |
[14:29] | Mm. | 嗯 |
[14:31] | The wing is Pantone 2322C spotted with 4515C. | 翅膀是潘通的2322C色号 上面有4515C色号的斑点 |
[14:35] | Ooh. | 噢 |
[14:37] | The tail is Pantone 7525C with bands of 419C. | 尾巴是潘通7525C色号 带有419C色的带状条纹 |
[14:41] | Oh, my, my. | 噢 我的天 |
[14:43] | Oh, Kevin, the throat… | 噢 Kevin 它的脖子是 |
[14:45] | Pantone 7528C. | 潘通7528C色的 |
[14:49] | Oh, Raymond | 噢 Raymond |
[14:51] | Those are some hot Pantones. | 真是些热辣的潘通色号啊 |
[14:53] | – Okay, Barbecue. – Mm-hmm. | – 好嘞 烧烤味 – 嗯哼 |
[14:56] | Sweet Maui Onion, | 甜的毛伊岛洋葱 |
[14:57] | and the surprising underdog, Original. | 还有不被看好却又令人惊喜的 原味 |
[15:00] | I think I’m ready to crown a Chipeon. | 我觉得我准备好为薯冠军加冕了 |
[15:01] | Chipeon? That’s good. | 薯冠军 真不错 |
[15:03] | Yeah, I came up with it because I misspoke. | 是呀 我想到这个好名字是因为我口误了 |
[15:11] | Can I join you? | 我能加入吗 |
[15:12] | Mac’s never been asleep this long, | Mac还从来没有睡过那么久 |
[15:14] | and I don’t know what to do with myself. | 我都不知道我该干点什么了 |
[15:15] | Charles locked your kid in the room. | Charles把你孩子锁在房间里了 |
[15:16] | – What? – You made me say it. | – 什么 – 你逼我说的 |
[15:17] | If I didn’t, you would’ve stayed here | 如果我不说 你就会待在这 |
[15:19] | and ruined this good thing I got going with Scully and his chips. | 然后毁掉我和Scully以及他的薯片的美好时刻 |
[15:20] | Wait, Mac is locked in a room? | 等等 Mac被锁在房间里了 |
[15:22] | Oh, my… | 噢 我的天 |
[15:24] | – Charles – Amy – Charles! – Amy! | |
[15:26] | I was just doing a little handiwork, | 我只是在做点手工活儿 |
[15:27] | you know, fixing up the old house. | 你知道 就修理一下旧房子 |
[15:28] | I know you locked my son in there. | 我知道你把我儿子锁在里面了 |
[15:29] | I’m sorry. I tried everything. | 对不起 我所有方法都试过了 |
[15:31] | Maybe he’ll be happy growing up in that room. | 也许他会很高兴在那个房间里长大 |
[15:33] | Oh, shut up, Charles! | 噢 闭嘴吧 Charles |
[15:34] | I’ll get him out. Move. | 我来把他救出来 走开 |
[15:36] | I’m telling you, it’s impossible. | 我告诉你 这根本不可能 |
[15:37] | Not for his mother. | 对他妈妈而言没有不可能 |
[15:44] | Wow! | 哇噢 |
[15:46] | Sorry that took me so long. | 抱歉 我花了这么久时间 |
[15:47] | I cramped up halfway and then crawled for a little while. | 我半路抽筋了 然后爬了一会儿 |
[15:49] | Maybe I should think about slimming down. | 我估计得考虑一下瘦身 |
[15:51] | No, it’s actually good you didn’t make it back. | 不 其实你没赶回来是件好事 |
[15:52] | Oh, thank you for saying that. | 噢 谢谢你这么说 |
[15:54] | Look, I can’t change my body, it defines me. | 听着 我改变不了我的身体 它定义我是谁 |
[15:55] | No, no, no, we really saw a corn crake. | 不不不 我们真的见到了一只长脚秧鸡 |
[15:57] | Holt had to describe it to Kevin, | Holt不得不跟Kevin描述 |
[15:59] | and now he’s leading him, by the hand, out of the woods. | 而现在 他牵着他的手 把他带出这片森林 |
[16:00] | The Parent Trap worked! I can’t wait to tell the squad. | <天生一对>计划奏效了 我等不及要告诉我们的小队 |
[16:03] | Wait, wait, let me give Kevin the EpiPen, | 等下 让我先把肾上腺素针给Kevin |
[16:04] | and then we can tell them together. | 然后我们一起告诉他们 |
[16:06] | Okay, whoa, whoa. Pump the brakes there, Sonic. | 哇噢 索尼克 你先刹刹车 |
[16:08] | – What? – Sonic the Hedgehog. | – 啥 – 刺猬索尼克啊 |
[16:10] | You’ve been hogging that hedge while I was out on a ledge. | 我在外面悬崖冒险的时候 你一直在对冲风险 |
[16:13] | No, you didn’t have to deal with anyone saying it was a bad idea, | 你都没去反驳任何说这是个坏主意的人 |
[16:15] | so you don’t get the credit either. | 所以你也得不到这份功劳 |
[16:16] | This was 100% all me, Dr. Robotnik. | 这百分百是我艾格曼博士的功劳 |
[16:19] | – Who? – Sonic’s archnemesis! | – 谁 – 刺猬索尼克的宿敌呀 |
[16:21] | You never played a video game or watched a movie, Terry? | Terry你从来不打游戏也不看电影的吗 |
[16:23] | Get a life, dude! | 过点生活吧兄弟 |
[16:25] | They were being so sweet with each other | 他们两个超甜 |
[16:27] | and holding hands, it was amazing. | 还牵着手 真的美妙 |
[16:28] | They’re totally back in love. | 他们完全重新坠入爱河了 |
[16:30] | Peralta, I need to ask you something. | Peralta 我要叫你做件事 |
[16:31] | Let me guess. Will I be the best man | 我来猜猜 我会不会是你的伴郎 |
[16:33] | at a last-minute vow renewal ceremony | 在你紧要关头的婚约更新典礼上 |
[16:36] | that will serve as an emotional capper to this magical weekend? | 作为这个奇妙周末的情感托儿 |
[16:38] | No, I need you to move your car. | 不是 我要你把车挪开 |
[16:39] | Kevin has decided to leave immediately. | Kevin决定要马上走 |
[16:42] | Kevin Cozner leaving the Lake House. | Kevin Cozner离开Lake小屋 |
[16:48] | This was 100% all Jake. | 这百分百都是Jake的主意 |
[16:51] | Oh, Terry. | 我的天 Terry |
[16:55] | Amy, will you please pass the mini crab cakes? | Amy 可不可以请你递一下小蟹饼 |
[16:57] | Are you sure you can be trusted with something so small and delicate? | 你确定你是一个值得托付这种小且脆弱的东西的人吗 |
[17:00] | I can tell you’re upset, but you should know | 我知道你很不爽 但你要知道 |
[17:02] | that I was locked in a room for 16 days as a child, | 我小时候被锁在房间里16天 |
[17:05] | and I turned out just fine. | 我不也长得好好的 |
[17:06] | No, you didn’t. You’re a freak! | 不 并没有 你是个怪胎 |
[17:08] | Okay, I’m staying out of this one. | 好的 我可不要掺和进来 |
[17:10] | Shocking–I didn’t realize you were capable | 真令人震惊呢 我都不知道你可以做到 |
[17:12] | of staying out of anything. | 不掺和进任何事情 |
[17:13] | We have an announcement. | 我们要宣布一件事情 |
[17:14] | We’re here to crown the winner of this year’s Great Tournament of Chips. Rosa? | 我们要为今年的薯片大赛加冕冠军 Rosa |
[17:18] | The Chipeon is… Smoky Bacon Chicken. | 薯冠军就是 烟熏培根鸡肉味 |
[17:21] | – She’s so high. – Yeah. | – 她嗑得太嗨了 – 确实 |
[17:23] | Sounds pretty good, though. | 不过 听起来真不错 |
[17:24] | Ugh, you guys are duds. Scully and I are gonna bounce. | 呃啊 你们真逊 Scully和我要撤了 |
[17:29] | Oh, sir, that’s a dribble cup. | 哦 长官 那是个漏水杯 |
[17:31] | You’re dripping on yourself. | 你在往自己身上漏水 |
[17:32] | Am I? | 有吗 |
[17:34] | Okay. Look, I’m really sorry. | 好吧 听着 我很抱歉 |
[17:36] | No need to apologize. | 不需要道歉 |
[17:37] | Your Das Doppelte Lottchen scheme worked. | 你的<两个小洛特>计划奏效了 |
[17:39] | You manufactured a perfect romantic moment, | 你制造了一个完美的浪漫时刻 |
[17:42] | and I allowed myself to imagine, as Kevin held my hand, | 我让自己想象 当Kevin牵着我的时候 |
[17:45] | that he still felt something for me. | 他还对我有感觉 |
[17:46] | When we came back, I walked him to his room, | 我们回来的时候 我送他回房间 |
[17:49] | and just as I was working up the courage to ask him to stay, | 当我正要鼓起勇气叫他留下来的时候 |
[17:53] | he said | 他说 |
[17:55] | we shouldn’t spend any more time together. | 我们不该再花时间在一起了 |
[17:57] | Well, at least now I know that my marriage is over. | 好吧 至少现在我知道我的婚姻结束了 |
[18:02] | So thank you, Peralta. | 谢谢你 Peralta |
[18:07] | Raymond Holt leaving the living room. | Raymond Holt离开客厅 |
[18:13] | Hey, crazy what a good mood Mac is in. | 嘿 不可思议Mac有那么好的状态 |
[18:16] | You mean given the fact that he was locked in a prison by Charles? | 你是说鉴于他刚被Charles锁在一个监牢里吗 |
[18:19] | How long did he sleep? | 他睡了多久 |
[18:20] | You mean before he was rescued from the prison he was locked in by Charles? | 你是说在他从Charles的监牢里被拯救出来之前吗 |
[18:23] | I guess. | 是吧 |
[18:24] | Three hours. | 三个小时 |
[18:25] | Whoa. What did Charles do? | 哇噢 Charles做了什么 |
[18:27] | – You mean besides… – Locking him in a prison. | – 你是说除了 – 把他锁在监牢里 |
[18:29] | Got it. I’ll stop asking. | 懂了 我不问了 |
[18:30] | Well, whatever he did, | 好吧 不管他做了什么 |
[18:31] | – I’m loving his mood. – Whatever. | – 我喜欢他现在的状态 – 随便吧 |
[18:33] | I still can’t believe my scheme didn’t work. | 我还是无法相信我的计划没有奏效 |
[18:35] | I mean, we saw a corn crake and everything. | 我是说 我们都看到一只长脚秧鸡了 |
[18:37] | I know. What are the odds? | 我懂 这得什么概率啊 |
[18:38] | Right? I have to say, | 对吧 我得说 |
[18:39] | I don’t see what the big deal is all about. | 我都不懂这有多大事儿 |
[18:41] | This is what they actually look like. | 这是它们实际看上去的样子 |
[18:43] | Oh, that is not an attractive bird. | 噢 并不是什么迷人的鸟 |
[18:45] | I know! It’s like a dumb duck! | 对吧 就像一只傻鸭子 |
[18:47] | And this is what its call sounds like. | 然后这是它们的叫声 |
[18:50] | Oh, it’s horrible! It sounds like a Taser. | 噢 真难听 听起来像是电击枪 |
[18:54] | No. It’s wonderful. | 不 这可太好了 |
[18:56] | I have to go! | 我先走了 |
[18:58] | Sir? | 长官 |
[19:00] | What are you doing here, Peralta? | 你来这干嘛 Peralta |
[19:02] | I wanna prove to you that | 我想证明给你看 |
[19:02] | you’re wrong to think that | 你想错了 |
[19:03] | Kevin doesn’t have feelings for you anymore. | 居然觉得Kevin对你不再有感觉了 |
[19:05] | Okay. What is he doing here? | 好的 那他在这干嘛 |
[19:07] | Oh, I wanna prove to him | 噢 我想证明给他看 |
[19:08] | that he was wrong for hedging all day. | 他整天对冲风险也是错的 |
[19:10] | But that’s our own separate thing, so you can ignore it. | 但那是我们的问题 你忽略就好了 |
[19:11] | Sir, listen. I think Kevin wanted to stay. | 听着 长官 我觉得Kevin是想留下来的 |
[19:14] | The only reason he left | 他离开的唯一一个理由就是 |
[19:15] | is ’cause he didn’t know how you felt. | 他不知道你怎么想的 |
[19:17] | Why would you think that? He’s made no effort whatsoever. | 你怎么会这么觉得 他完全都没付出任何努力 |
[19:18] | Or has he? Did you know that | 可能他有呢 你知道吗 |
[19:20] | Kevin is better at bird calls than you? | Kevin学鸟叫比你厉害 |
[19:22] | Oh, a strange, hurtful non sequitur. | 噢 真是个奇怪又伤人 且不合逻辑的推论 |
[19:25] | Now, who made the first corn crake call? | 好 是谁先学长脚秧鸡叫的 |
[19:26] | – I believe I did. – Correct. | – 我肯定是我 – 对的 |
[19:28] | Kevin and I heard you, and he responded. | Kevin和我听到了 然后他回应了 |
[19:29] | But get this, sir. You made the wrong call. | 但是听听这个 长官 你学错了叫声 |
[19:31] | This is what a rooting corn crake sounds like. | 这是长脚秧鸡在发情期的求偶叫声 |
[19:35] | The call you made was for a scarlet warbler. | 你学的是猩红莺的叫声 |
[19:38] | – A trash bird. – Okay, so you made your point. | – 一种废物鸟 – 好的 你得出结论了 |
[19:40] | I’m a trash man who only knows trash birds. | 我是一个只认识废物鸟的废物 |
[19:42] | No, that is not my point. | 不 那不是我要说的重点 |
[19:44] | My point is, Kevin knew it wasn’t a corn crake, | 我的重点是 Kevin知道那不是长脚秧鸡 |
[19:46] | but he went to it anyway. | 但他还是跟着声音去了 |
[19:48] | Because he was going to you, not the bird! | 因为他是去找你 不是去找那只鸟 |
[19:50] | He still loves you! Our plan worked! | 他还爱着你 我们的计划奏效了 |
[19:53] | – Our plan? – Yeah! | – 我们的计划 – 对呀 |
[19:54] | Terry is off the hedge and on the ledge! | Terry不仅远离了悬崖并且还对冲成功了 |
[19:57] | Well, that means a lot, coming from you Jeffords, | 好的 这真是意义重大 特别是从你Jeffords口中说出来 |
[19:59] | given how much you hate ledges. | 鉴于你有多讨厌悬崖 |
[20:00] | People don’t know about Terry hating ledges! | 大家并不知道Terry讨厌悬崖 |
[20:02] | This is new! | 这是新信息 |
[20:04] | Hey, Amy, I wanted to give you this. | 嘿 Amy 我想给你这个 |
[20:07] | I made Mac a truffle squash puree. | 我给Mac做了一份松露南瓜泥 |
[20:09] | I’m not trying to show you how to do anything, | 我不是想教你做事 |
[20:11] | I’m just trying to apologize. | 我只是想道歉 |
[20:13] | It’s okay, Charles. | 没关系 Charles |
[20:14] | I actually learned something from you yesterday. | 我昨天也从你身上学到了一些东西 |
[20:18] | Mac has trouble sleeping because I bother him too much. | Mac不好好睡觉是因为我一直在打扰他 |
[20:20] | When he was locked in that room no one could check on him, | 当他被锁在房间里的时候没人一直去检查他 |
[20:22] | and it was the longest nap he’s ever taken. | 所以他睡了有史以来最久的一觉 |
[20:25] | So thank you for the mousse. | 谢谢你的慕斯 |
[20:27] | I can’t believe you actually took it. | 我不敢相信你真的收了 |
[20:29] | Of course I took it. | 我当然要收 |
[20:30] | You locked my baby in a room, Charles. | 你把我宝宝锁在房间里了 Charles |
[20:32] | You’re gonna be cooking for him until he goes to college, okay? | 你得一直给他做菜直到他上大学 懂吗 |
[20:34] | – Okay. – Great, thanks. | – 好的 – 很好 谢啦 |
[20:36] | How’s it going, sir? You look chipper. | 长官 怎么样啊 你看起来很高兴 |
[20:38] | Yes, well, I called Kevin | 是的 我给Kevin打了电话 |
[20:40] | and told him I still have feelings for him, and he said he felt the same. | 并告诉他我对他仍然有感觉 然后他说他也一样 |
[20:42] | So we begin couples counseling next week. | 所以我们下周会一起去做伴侣辅导 |
[20:46] | That’s great, sir. I’m so glad. | 那真棒 长官 我真开心 |
[20:50] | Looks like Captain Holt caught a fatty trout in his gill net. | 看起来警监Holt在他的网里抓到一只大鳟鱼 |
[20:53] | – You watched “Alone”? – Every single episode. | – 你看了<荒野独居> – 每一集都看了 |
[20:55] | Terry has not slept! | Terry都没睡觉 |
[20:57] | Hey, Rosa, you wanna take a couple days off, | 嘿 Rosa 你想放几天假吗 |
[20:59] | drive to Buffalo, | 开到水牛城去 |
[21:00] | see the warehouse where Sweet Maui Onion chips are imported to? | 看看那些甜洋葱薯片运往的仓库 |
[21:03] | Unless you don’t wanna hang out | 除非你不想一起玩 |
[21:05] | ’cause you’re not stoned anymore. | 因为你现在不在嗨的状态了 |
[21:07] | Actually, Buffalo sounds kind of cool. | 实际上 水牛城听起来还蛮酷 |
[21:08] | Seriously? | 真的吗 |
[21:09] | That’s just not the weed talking? | 所以你不是磕嗨了才答应的吧 |
[21:10] | Oh, no, I’m not high at all anymore. | 噢 不是的 我没有在嗨的状态了 |
[21:11] | Oh, no, I was so high. | 噢 不 我之前确实是嗨了 |
[21:13] | Good news. While you were asleep, | 好消息 你在睡觉的时候 |
[21:14] | we finally got cell reception. | 我们终于有手机信号了 |
[21:16] | What’s up, cucks? | 各位笨蛋 大家好吗 |
[21:17] | So how did everybody lose their V-card? | 所以大家是怎么没了处子身的 |
[21:20] | I’ll go first. | 我先说 |
[21:21] | Amy was right. Drugs are bad. | Amy说得对 嗑药不好 |