Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

神烦警探(Brooklyn Nine-Nine)第7季第13集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 神烦警探(Brooklyn Nine-Nine)第7季第13集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:04] And those of you patrolling 7th avenue, 那些巡逻第七大道的同志们
[00:06] please be aware of the new pedal pubs. 请注意那些新的脚踏车小酒馆
[00:08] They’re bike-powered mobile bars 它们是单车式的人力移动小酒吧
[00:09] that are very popular with bachelorette parties. 在单身女郎派对上特别受欢迎
[00:11] But unfortunately they have led to a dramatic increase 但是很遗憾它们大幅度增加了
[00:14] in the rarely seen case of female public urination. 罕见的女性公共小便的案子
[00:17] – Resist. – That’s everything, – 抵制 – 这就是今天的全部内容了
[00:19] but before we go home, quick reminder that 但是在我们回家之前 快速提醒一下大家
[00:21] today is Sergeant Santiago’s last day before maternity leave. 今天是Santiago警长放产假前的最后一天
[00:25] We’ll see you in three months. 我们三个月后见
[00:26] She gets three months off? Can I take a maternity leave? 她放三个月的假 我能放产假吗
[00:28] Are you giving birth to a baby? 你要生宝宝吗
[00:30] I’m having a seven-pound mass removed from my abdomen next week. 我下周要从腹部移除掉七磅的肿块
[00:34] Yeah, never ask Scully questions. 对 永远别问Scully问题
[00:35] That’s on me, guys! 都怪我 伙计们
[00:36] Dismissed. 解散
[00:39] So, have you guys decided on a name yet? 所以 你们已经取好名字了吗
[00:42] We’re not telling people until he’s born. 我们在他出生以前不会告诉大家
[00:44] Not the baby’s name–my name. What’s he gonna call me? 不是宝宝的名字 是我的名字 他要叫我什么
[00:46] Uncle Chuck? Unky C? Ooh– Chee-Chee, so he says it early? Chuck叔叔 C叔 噢 CheeChee 这样他就能早点叫我了
[00:49] Maybe just Charles. 可能就只是Charles吧
[00:50] Wait, so my dad gets to be his “Pop-Pop,” 等下 所以我爸可以做他的”Pop-Pop”
[00:52] but I’m just “Charles?” 但我只是”Charles”吗
[00:53] Your dad does not get to be his “Pop-Pop.” 你爸爸不会成为他的”Pop-Pop”
[00:54] Well I hope you’re prepared to make that phone call. 好吧 我希望你做好了给他打电话的心理准备
[00:58] Uh, what was that? 呃 怎么回事
[01:00] Wow, all of Brooklyn lost power. 哇 整个布鲁克林都停电了
[01:02] You know, I’ve always kind of liked blackouts. 你知道吗 我一直都有点喜欢停电
[01:04] Listen to how quiet it is. It’s so peaceful. 听听多安静啊 很平静
[01:09] Nope, it immediately turned into a purge. 不 马上就变成了<人类清除计划>
[01:10] Way to go, New York. All right, let’s suit up! 厉害了 纽约 好了 我们快去穿上装备
[01:32] Maybe it’s not so bad out there. 可能外面没那么糟
[01:34] I mean, none of our phone are ringing. 我是说 我们没有人的手机响
[01:35] That’s because all the cell towers are down. 那是因为所有的手机信号塔都没电了
[01:36] Nobody has landlines anymore, so they can’t call in. 没人还在用固定电话 所以他们打不进来
[01:38] Huh, really makes you think about 哈 这真的让你思考
[01:39] society’s reliance on modern technology, doesn’t it? 当今社会对于现代技术的依赖性了 对吧
[01:42] – No. – Yeah, me neither. – 没有 – 嗯 我也没有
[01:43] I just thought maybe that’s how you see it. 我只是认为可能你是这么想的
[01:44] Guys, stop wasting time. Headlamps on! 伙计们 别浪费时间了 头灯开起来
[01:46] We have to engage in blackout protocol. 我们得进行停电下的规范操作流程了
[01:48] I’m surprised, those guys are really springing into action. 我很惊讶 那两个家伙马上就行动起来了
[01:50] Nope, they’re just eating all the food in the fridge 不 他们只是在冰箱里的食物坏掉之前
[01:52] before it goes bad. 把它们全吃光
[01:53] There’s a dozen sandwiches here, I don’t know what kind. 有一堆三明治在这里 我不知道是什么口味的
[01:54] I’ll figure it out later. Just start chewing. 我一会儿会弄明白的 快开始咀嚼吧
[01:56] Yeah, they suck. 是的 他们真烂
[01:57] So, only Captain Holt or Terry 所以 只有Holt警监或者Terry
[01:59] can initiate actual blackout protocol, 可以启动实际的停电规范操作流程
[02:01] but I don’t see them anywhere. 但我都没看到他们
[02:02] Guys? Where did our dads go? 各位 我们的爸爸们去哪儿了
[02:05] Hello? Anyone? 喂 有人吗
[02:07] We’re stuck in the elevator! 我们被困在电梯里了
[02:09] Can’t you yell any louder? 你能喊再大声点吗
[02:10] Use those big strong lungs you’re always flexing. 用用你总是在炫耀的强壮的大肺
[02:12] These are my pecs. 这些是我的胸肌
[02:13] So this is all just for show then. 所以这都只是为了展示的
[02:15] It has no functional purpose. 并没有功能性的用途
[02:16] I mean, I am pretty strong. 我是说 我很强壮
[02:18] Good, then rip those doors open. 好 那把门拉开
[02:20] – I can’t do that. – Oh, well at least you haven’t – 我不行 – 噢 至少你不用
[02:22] dedicated a significant portion of your life to looking like this. 白花人生里的大半时间打扮成现在这个样子
[02:25] – What is with you? – I’m sorry. – 你怎么回事 – 我很抱歉
[02:27] This is a nightmare of mine. 这是我的噩梦
[02:30] I have a phobia of elevators. 我有电梯恐惧症
[02:32] It stems from a traumatic experience I had as a child. 这源于我童年时的惨痛经历
[02:35] They only perform rated-load testing on city elevators every five years? 他们每五年才在城市里的电梯上做一次额定承载测试
[02:42] Oh, my. 噢 我的天
[02:43] That was the last time I read the municipal code before bed. 那是我最后一次在睡前看市政法典
[02:47] But… 但是
[02:48] the damage was done. 伤害已经留下烙印了
[02:49] Wait, look at this, sir. I think we’ll be fine. 等下 看这个 长官 我觉得我们不会有事
[02:52] It was inspected four months ago. 这电梯四个月前才检验过
[02:53] By Walter Beverly, 检验人Walter Beverly
[02:55] the clown prince of the Department of Buildings. 建筑部的那个小丑王子
[02:58] You’ve made it so much worse. Help! 你让情况更糟了 救命啊
[03:00] Help! 救命
[03:01] Yeah, they’re trapped in there. 是的 他们被困在里面了
[03:02] Oh no, that means we have to call the fire department. 噢 不 那说明我们得找消防局了
[03:05] Or, hear me out, we leave them in there forever, 或者 听我说 我们把他们永远留在那里
[03:08] and move on emotionally. 然后在情感上向前看
[03:09] No. Call the fire department. 不 找消防局
[03:11] All right, as the highest ranking officer not trapped in a box, 好吧 作为没被关在电梯里的警衔最高的警官
[03:14] I’ll take charge. 我来接管
[03:15] Uh, shouldn’t you be taking it easy? 呃 你不应该去放松吗
[03:16] Your shift’s over. You’re on maternity leave. 你的轮班结束了 你在放产假了
[03:18] – As the baby’s Chee-Chee– – Charles, I’m fine, – 作为宝宝的CheeChee – Charles 我没事
[03:20] and this is an emergency. 并且这是紧急情况
[03:21] Subways aren’t running, 地铁不运行了
[03:23] and we’re gonna have a lot of people on the street. 而且会有很多人在街上
[03:24] So I’m gonna call Mounted Division to help with crowd control. 所以我要找骑警部门帮忙进行人群控制
[03:26] But that’s Sergeant Peanut Butter’s unit. 但那是花生酱警长的小队
[03:28] No one wants to work with that condescending dick. 没人想跟那个居高临下的烂家伙一起工作
[03:30] Okay, first of all, he’s a horse, 好吧 首先 他是一匹马
[03:32] so he can’t be condescending. 所以他不会居高临下
[03:33] Ugh, oh-ho, he’s got you people fooled. 呃 噢吼 他把你们耍了
[03:35] Secondly… 其次
[03:37] – He’s a lieutenant now. – What?! How?! – 他现在是警督了 – 什么 怎么会
[03:39] Charles, get it together. Charles 振作起来
[03:40] I want you and Jake to go to the Gowanus power substation. 我需要你和Jake去格瓦纳斯的供电站
[03:42] That’s where the transformer exploded. 变压器就是在那里爆炸的
[03:44] Work with ESU, get us a timetable for the power being restored, 联系紧急勤务小组 让他们给我们修复电力的时间表
[03:46] and hurry! 快点
[03:47] Wow, look at my pregnant wife taking charge. 哇 看我怀孕的老婆掌控大权
[03:49] I don’t know whether to be proud or turned on. 我不知道是该骄傲还是性趣盎然呢
[03:51] – I said hurry. – Oh, my God, it’s both. – 我说快 – 天啊两个都是
[03:55] Hey, what happened? 嘿 什么情况
[03:56] Someone lost control of their car, 有人驾驶失控
[03:57] jumped the curb, went through the fence, 冲上了边道 撞倒了围栏
[03:58] and rammed into the transformer. 然后撞瘪了变压器
[04:00] Guy must have been drunk. 那人肯定喝醉了
[04:01] There was an empty bottleof vodka on the floor of the car. 车里地上有一个空的伏特加酒瓶
[04:03] Okay, Charles, I see two possibilities. 好 Charles 有两种可能
[04:04] One, he was vaporized into a being of pure electricity, 第一种 他汽化成纯电体
[04:06] becoming a supervillian 变身成了一个超级恶棍
[04:08] known only as “The Surge Freak.” 被人们称为”电涌怪人”
[04:09] – Seems unlikely. – Yeah, I know, Officer Rick, – 不是很可能吧 – 是 我当然知道了 Rick警官
[04:11] that’s why I said there were two possibilities. 这就是为什么我说有两种可能性啊
[04:13] He probably just hobbled off so he wouldn’t get a DUI. 他可能就踉踉跄跄跑走了 为了逃醉驾刑拘
[04:15] Here, we’ll follow this very obvious trail of blood. 看 咱们跟着这明显的血迹
[04:17] Happy now? 满意了吗
[04:18] Stupid Officer Rick and his stupid joyless approach to life. 蠢Rick警官和他毫无乐趣的生活方式
[04:21] Come on. 走吧
[04:25] – I can’t see anything. – Me neither. – 我什么也看不见 – 我也是
[04:27] We’ll just have to rely on our other senses. 我们只能凭感觉走了
[04:29] I call smell. 我选嗅觉
[04:30] Okay, really jumped on that one. 行啊 你还真是急着抢下那个了
[04:32] I wasn’t gonna fight you for smell. 我本来也没打算跟你抢嗅觉的
[04:33] I figured we’d just listen for sounds. 我寻思着听听声音就行了
[04:34] Pfft, good luck with that. 切 祝你听出来点儿什么有用的
[04:38] Hmm. 嗯
[04:40] Yeah. 对
[04:44] Mm-hmm. 嗯哼
[04:45] – Okay. – How’s it going over there? – 行吧 – 你那儿听得怎么样啊
[04:47] You hearing anything? 你听见什么了吗
[04:47] Yeah, I’m hearing you and your creepy sniffs. 是啊 我听见你还有你那些诡异的吸气声
[04:50] Really? Well I’m smelling 是吗 我可是闻出来了
[04:51] a lot of jealousy coming from your direction. 你那边传来的嫉妒
[04:53] – Sound to the left. – Smell to the left. – 左面有声音 – 左面有味道
[04:56] NYPD, hands up! 纽约警局 举起手来
[04:59] Oh, yeah, we got him. 哦 可以 我们拿下他了
[05:01] Charles Charles.
[05:02] Aw, this ice cream is melting. 啊 这冰淇凌要化了
[05:04] Who cares? We can drink melted ice cream. 那又怎样 咱们可以喝化了的冰淇凌汤
[05:06] We can’t eat spoiled ham. 但不能吃坏了的火腿啊
[05:07] We have to prioritize! 咱们得分清轻重缓急啊
[05:09] What if we combine them? 那要是把它们结合起来呢
[05:10] Wrap the ice cream in the ham like a taquito. 把冰淇凌包在火腿里 像墨西哥卷饼一样
[05:12] This man. This man is my best friend. 这天才 这天才是我最好的朋友
[05:16] You two are the worst people to have around in an emergency. 紧急情况里跟你们俩困在一起最烦了
[05:18] I literally can’t imagine a scenario where you’d be helpful. 我真想不到你们在哪种情况下能帮上忙
[05:20] Murder at a Cinnabon. Who would you call? 肉桂卷店的谋杀案 你会叫谁去
[05:23] Someone who wouldn’t be distracted by the frosting. 不会因为糖霜分散注意力的人
[05:25] Yeah, I do love that frosting. 也是 我真的很爱那糖霜
[05:26] Hey Diaz, heard you guys needed help from some real heroes. 嘿 Diaz 听说你们需要一些真正英雄的帮助
[05:29] Please. 得了吧
[05:30] Firefighters are basically just EMTs 消防员基本上是住一块儿
[05:32] who all live together and sleep in bunk beds. 睡上下铺的急救人员
[05:33] Correction. 纠正一下
[05:34] It’s a professional, multi-tiered, shared sleeping set-up. 是专业的 多层的 共享睡眠装置
[05:37] You’re describing bunk beds. 你就是解释了一下上下铺的定义
[05:38] Just get the people out of the elevator. 去把人从电梯里弄出来吧
[05:39] We should have all ambulances on call. 我们应该让所有救护车准备好
[05:41] I want an open line of communication with DOT, 要和交通部保持联系通畅
[05:43] and I want someone from the DA down here 我还需要一位地方检察官到这儿来
[05:45] so we don’t get cases thrown out. 我们才不会被撤案
[05:46] I need a pair of sweatpants, 再给我拿条运动裤来
[05:47] and check again on that status update from ESU. 再去重新更新一下紧急勤务小组的状态
[05:50] All right, go go go! 好 行动行动行动
[05:52] What do you need the sweatpants for? 你要运动裤干什么
[05:53] My water just broke, which reminds me, 我羊水刚破了 提醒我了
[05:55] we should be prepared to distribute emergency water and food. 我们应该准备分配紧急用水和食物
[05:58] Your water just broke?! 你羊水刚破了
[06:01] We need to go to a hospital right now. 我们必须现在去医院
[06:03] I don’t want a burst happening around me. 我不想你的孩子在我身边蹦出来
[06:05] It’s way too gross. 也太恶心了
[06:06] I’m nowhere near giving birth. 我离分娩还早呢
[06:07] I haven’t even lost my mucus plug. 我的宫颈粘液栓都还没排出
[06:09] Amy, you need to get the out of here. Amy 你他妈的得马上走
[06:10] I’m sorry my baby grosses you out, Rosa. 对不起我的宝宝恶心到你了 Rosa
[06:13] I’m excited to meet your baby 我很迫不及待见到你的宝宝
[06:14] when it’s clean and wearing clothes, 在他干干净净穿着衣服的时候
[06:15] and not blasting out of you 而不是从你身体里爆出来
[06:16] like some half-Cuban Jimmy Neutron. 像个古巴混血的天才小子吉米的时候
[06:18] I’m just at the start of my labor. 我这只是分娩的最开始
[06:19] I haven’t even had my first 我甚至都还没开始我第一次
[06:20] contrac– 阵
[06:26] -tion. 痛
[06:26] Was that a contraction? 那是阵痛吗
[06:27] No. 不是啊
[06:29] That was just a crazy yawn. 就是打了个大哈欠
[06:31] Fine, look– I don’t have to go to the hospital 好 听着 我不用去医院
[06:32] until my contractions are three minutes apart 直到我的阵痛三分钟一次
[06:34] and last for at least 45 seconds. 每次持续至少四十五秒
[06:36] Yeah, but don’t you need to go home and pack some stuff? 但是你不用回家打包点儿什么东西走吗
[06:38] I’ll be fine. 没事儿的
[06:40] Scully, you have a hospital go-bag at your desk, right? Scully 你桌子上有医院就诊包对吧
[06:42] Yep, what do you need? One-day, three-day, coma kit? 有啊 你需要什么 一天装 三天装 休克装备要吗
[06:45] I rest my case. 陈词完毕
[06:47] – Peralta, you there? – Yeah, what’s up? – Peralta 在吗 – 在 怎么了
[06:49] You gotta get back here right now. 你必须马上回来
[06:50] Amy’s water broke. Amy羊水破了
[06:51] – What? – What? – 什么 – 什么
[06:51] – When? – When? – 什么时候 – 什么时候
[06:52] – Did she lose her mucus plug? – Did she lose her mucus plug? – 她宫颈黏液栓脱落了吗 – 她宫颈黏液栓脱落了吗
[06:54] I can’t believe you’re making me say this, 我不敢相信你真的要我这样说
[06:55] but she thinks she lost her mucus plug yesterday, 她说宫颈粘液栓昨天就脱落了
[06:57] but mistook it for normal discharge. 但是她误以为只是正常的排泄物
[06:59] How thick was it? Was it clear or milky? 有多稠 是清澈的还是牛奶状的
[07:01] Was it bloody? Was it “The bloody show?” 有血吗 是见红了吗
[07:03] Jake, I think it’s very cool that you’ve learned this, very progressive. Jake 你能学会这些真的很酷 很开明
[07:05] Charles, I think you know you crossed a line. Charles 你应该知道你这样越界了吧
[07:07] Just get back here, now! 赶紧回来
[07:08] Copy. 收到
[07:09] This is it. My purpose is clear. 就是这样 我的使命很明确
[07:11] I was put on this Earth 我降生在地球上
[07:12] to get you back in time to see your baby’s birth. 就是为了让你能及时赶回去 见证你孩子的出生
[07:15] I mean, you’re a grown man with your own hopes and dreams. 你是一名有着自己理想和梦想的成年人
[07:18] My purpose is clear. 我的使命很明确
[07:21] Okay. 好的
[07:22] Excuse me, my apartment is on the seventh floor, 不好意思 我住在七楼
[07:25] and the elevator isn’t working. 但是电梯不运转了
[07:27] I’m getting cold. 我有点着凉了
[07:29] Well, we’re headed back to our precinct. 好吧 我们正要回警区
[07:31] There’s emergency power if you want to wait there 如果你想在警区等电来的话
[07:33] for the lights to come back on. 那边有紧急备用能源
[07:34] I’ll get in back. 我坐后面
[07:35] I’m Dorothy, but my friends call me Dotty. 我叫Dorothy 我朋友们叫我Dotty
[07:38] Although these days there are fewer and fewer of them. 不过这几年我朋友越来越少了
[07:42] – Charles? – Great. – Charles – 很好
[07:43] Uh, this is great, Dotty, but we’re kind of in a hurry. 这很好 Dotty 但是我们有点急
[07:45] My wife just went into labor and I want to get there in time for the birth. 我妻子要生了 我想要及时赶回去
[07:47] Why? 为什么
[07:48] – The only man in the room should be the doctor. – Okay. – 唯一一个在病房里的男人应该是医生 – 好吧
[07:51] All the dad needs to do is to make the money 爸爸需要做的就是赚钱
[07:53] and have a nice, thick belt 买一条质量好的厚皮带
[07:54] for when it’s time to teach him a lesson. 以备以后教训孩子
[07:57] My dad hit me with a belt. 我爸就用皮带打我
[07:58] Soon as I got big enough, I shot him. 当我一长大 我就开枪打了他
[08:01] Wow, what a fun group for this, 哇哦 真是一支有趣的队伍
[08:03] the most important day of my life. 就在我人生中最重要的一天
[08:08] Don’t worry, fire department’s on the job. 别担心 消防队正在处理
[08:11] Hear that, Jeffords? We’re gonna die in here. 听到了吗 Jeffords 我们要死在这了
[08:13] We’re marked for death! 我们打上了死亡的烙印
[08:15] Okay, calm down, I have an idea. 好吧 淡定一点 我有个主意
[08:17] When my parents would fight and my dad got scary, 当我爸妈争吵 我爸变得特别吓人的时候
[08:19] I would take my little brother upstairs 我会把我弟带到楼上
[08:20] and to distract him, 为了让他分心
[08:22] I’d teach him dance moves. 我会教他一些舞蹈动作
[08:25] What kind of dance moves? 什么样的舞蹈动作
[08:27] Mostly ’80s hip-hop. 大部分都是80年代的嘻哈风格
[08:28] He loved Salt-N-Pepa. 他喜欢Salt-N-Pepa
[08:29] No, I won’t be doing that. 不 我不会那样做
[08:34] Salt and pepper, you say? 你说的是 盐和胡椒
[08:37] Ugh, we haven’t moved. Why is there so much traffic? 噁 我们还没动 为什么这儿这么多车
[08:40] Stupid Uber, New York used to be a paradise of open road. 傻逼Uber 纽约以前可是通畅天堂
[08:43] Try the siren again. 再试试鸣警笛
[08:46] In my day, people respected police. 在我那个时代 人们都尊敬警察
[08:49] They respect us; they just have nowhere to go. 现在他们也尊敬 只是没地方去了
[08:51] God knows they won’t go back to their own country. 天知道他们为什么不回自己的国家
[08:53] Dotty, I really wish you weren’t such a big part Dotty 我真希望你不是
[08:55] of my son’s birth story. 我儿子出生故事的重要一部分
[08:56] We should walk. 我们该走路
[08:57] It’s only 27 blocks, it’s gotta be faster than this. 只有27个街区远 比堵车快一些
[09:02] I mean, it’s a little bit faster. 我是说 会快一点点
[09:04] Is it? Hey, Dotty, just weighing our options here. 真的吗 嘿 Dotty 我只是在权衡一下选择
[09:07] Have you ever been worn like a backpack? 你有没有像双肩包那样被人背在身上过
[09:08] Okay, okay, you take the perp back to the precinct. 好吧好吧 你把嫌犯带回警区
[09:11] – I’ll stay here with her. – Are you sure? – 我陪她待在这儿 – 你确定吗
[09:13] Just remember to tell your son 只是记得要告诉你儿子
[09:14] what Chee-Chee did here tonight. Chee-Chee今晚做了什么
[09:16] How you feeling about Chee-Chee 你这么大声地说了好几次Chee-Chee
[09:17] having said it out loud a few times? 现在觉得这名字怎么样
[09:18] I am loving it! 我爱死它了
[09:20] Help, I need help! 救命 我需要帮助
[09:21] Jake, we don’t have time. We’ll call it in. Jake 我们没时间了 我们会叫人来的
[09:23] Let someone else handle it. 让别人来搞定这里
[09:24] No, we can’t ignore a cry for help. 不 我们不能不管求救
[09:25] We can handcuff him to the railing 我们把他铐在栏杆上
[09:27] Dotty, call out if you need anything. Dotty 如果有什么事就叫我们
[09:28] I’d feel safer if you just shot him. 如果你直接枪毙他 我倒觉得安全些了
[09:30] Dotty, no. We’re not gonna shoot him! Dotty 不行 我们不会枪毙他
[09:33] Hey, what’s the update from OEM about the power coming back on? 嘿 紧急事务管理局那边有恢复电力的消息吗
[09:36] Yeah, they’re working on it. 他们在处理了
[09:37] So, listen, I’ve been timing your contractions. 听着 我在记录你的宫缩时间
[09:39] What? How? 什么 你怎么知道的
[09:40] I’ve been hiding them so well. 我隐藏得那么好
[09:41] No, you have not. 不 你隐藏得不好
[09:43] There’s too much radio chatter. 无线电里消息太多了
[09:44] Let’s try to keep non-emergency communications down to a– 让我们尽力把非紧急沟通降到
[09:51] minimum. 最少
[09:52] They’re happening every five minutes 现在每五分钟就有一次宫缩
[09:53] and they’re lasting 20 seconds. Your baby’s coming. 每次长达20秒 你要生了
[09:55] It’s still not active labor. 但这还不是分娩活跃期
[09:56] Don’t worry! I’m not gonna have the baby here 别担心 我不会在这里生孩子
[09:59] get placenta all over your desk 把胎盘弄得你一桌都是
[10:00] or whatever it is that you’re afraid of. 或者其他你怕的事情
[10:02] Wait, is placenta something that can get all over? 等等 胎盘是可以弄得到处都是的吗
[10:04] Actually, technically– 事实上 严格说来
[10:05] You know what, don’t answer that, I don’t wanna know. 你知道吗 别回答 我不想知道
[10:06] I promise I will go to the hospital as soon as– 我保证我会去医院的 只要
[10:11] Amy, just make the noise. You’re not fooling anybody. Amy 叫出来吧 你骗不过谁的
[10:19] NYPD, you called for help? 纽约警局 是你叫救命了吗
[10:20] Yes, my neighbor fell down the stairs. 对 我邻居从楼梯上摔下来了
[10:22] I think he hit his head real bad. 我觉得他头伤得很重
[10:24] Ah. It’s a concussion, for sure. 啊 肯定是脑震荡
[10:26] All right, we’ll bring him with us to the precinct. 好吧 我们把他一起带回局里
[10:28] Someone can help him there. 那里有人能帮他
[10:28] – That’ll slow us down. – Yeah, but we should still make it – 但这会拖累我们 – 嗯 但是我们应该还是能赶上
[10:30] as long as nothing else goes wrong. 只要没有其他事情再发生
[10:33] Oh, fun. Loud gunshots. 哦 真有趣 响亮的枪声
[10:35] – What happened? – She shot me! – 发生了什么 – 她朝我开了一枪
[10:37] She shot me in the leg. 她把我的腿打中了
[10:38] – You made a sudden motion. – I sneezed! – 你做了突然的举动 – 我就打了个喷嚏
[10:40] Okay, Dotty, what do you have a gun for? 好了 Dotty 你为什么会有把枪
[10:42] To protect myself. 用来保护我自己啊
[10:45] Cops are all wimps now. 现在的警察都是懦夫
[10:47] My wife is having a baby 我的老婆要生孩子了
[10:49] and I have to be there to brush her hair. 我得去那帮她梳头发
[10:52] I wasn’t gonna brush her hair. 我才不会梳她的头发
[10:54] You weren’t? 你不会吗
[10:55] All right, look, Dotty, you’re under arrest. 行了 Dotty 你被逮捕了
[10:57] – Jake, we gotta go. – I can’t walk on this leg. – Jake 我们得走了 – 我这腿没法走路了
[10:59] Great, then we’re stuck here. 太好了 我们困在这里了
[11:01] We’re never gonna make it back to the precinct. 我们不可能来得及赶回局里了
[11:03] Yeah we are. I have an idea. 我们来得及 我有个主意
[11:06] – Pedal Pub coming through! – I’m on my way, Amy! – 脚踏车小酒馆来啦 – 我已经在路上了 Amy
[11:19] Thanks for letting us hijack your bachelorette party. 谢谢你让我们劫持了你们的单身派对
[11:21] Oh, it’s what we do. 哦 我们就是这样
[11:22] We’re, like, so random. 我们 就很 随性
[11:24] Yeah, in Red Bank, where we’re from, 对呀 在我们老家红河岸镇的时候
[11:26] everyone’s like, “Uh-oh, here comes trouble.” 大家都说”啊哦 麻烦精又来了”
[11:29] Wait, we have to stop. 等等 我们得停一下
[11:30] No, no, no–no stopping. Why are we stopping? 不不不 不能停下 我们为什么停下
[11:32] I lost both my shoes back there. 我两只鞋都丢到那里了
[11:33] I gotta go find them. 我得去找它们
[11:37] Update. 最新进展
[11:39] I still have one shoe on, 我还穿着一只鞋
[11:40] but I think I broke my ankle. 但我好像扭到脚踝了
[11:42] But I’m gonna still try to find the other one. 但我还是要去找另一只鞋
[11:45] Guys, this is taking way too long. 大家 这浪费了太多时间了
[11:46] When she gets back, we have to pedal faster. 等她回来 我们必须得踩快点了
[11:48] Sorry, I have a gunshot wound in my leg. 对不起了 我的腿上可是有枪伤
[11:50] It didn’t even hit bone, you sissy. 连骨头都没打到 你个娘炮
[11:52] Oh, if you’re in pain, here have some of this. 哦 如果你疼的厉害 来喝点这个
[11:55] It’s bubblegum flavored gin. 这是泡泡糖风味的杜松子酒
[11:57] I can’t. I’m two years sober. 我不能喝 我已经戒酒两年了
[11:58] What? No you’re not. 什么 你才没有
[11:59] You got drunk and crashed into the power plant. 你喝醉了还开车冲进了发电厂
[12:01] Yeah, that was a relapse. I fell off the wagon. 没错 酒瘾复发了 我又喝酒了
[12:03] Okay, so you’re clearly lying, which means… 好的 很显然你在撒谎 就意味着
[12:06] you planted the bottle of vodka. 你故意把那个伏特加酒瓶放在那的
[12:07] Which means the crash wasn’t an accident. 所以车祸就不是意外
[12:09] And you caused the blackout on purpose, why? 你是故意引发断电的 为什么啊
[12:11] I don’t know what you’re talking about. 我听不懂你们在说什么
[12:12] I just drank too much and that was– 我只是喝多了然后
[12:14] She’s fingering my wound! 她在抠我的伤口
[12:16] Tell us what you’re up to. 快说你的真正目的是什么
[12:18] The banks! We’re hitting all the banks on Union. 银行 我们打算抢所有位于联合街上的银行
[12:20] – Dotty, stop. – Please let go. – Dotty 快停下 – 求求你放手
[12:21] Dotty, that’s against the law. Dotty 这是违反法律的行为
[12:22] I am the law. 我就是法律
[12:24] What made you like this? 你到底经历了什么
[12:25] All right, Charles. We gotta stop them. 好了 Charles 我们必须得阻止他们
[12:26] We can’t. That’s in the wrong direction. 我们没办法 那在另一个方向
[12:28] – That’s away from Amy. – But it’s near the hospital. – 那就离Amy越来越远了 – 但那离医院很近
[12:30] We can pedal down there, stop the robberies, 我们可以踩到那个地方 阻止抢劫
[12:31] and then I’ll meet her at First Presbyterian. 然后我就去第一长老会医院见她
[12:33] – That’s perfect. – Okay, – 这很完美 – 好了
[12:34] so I didn’t find my other shoe, but I did meet Luis. 我没找到我的另一只鞋 但是我认识了Luis
[12:38] He told me he’s Aquaman. 他跟我说他是海王
[12:40] Bit of a stretch, but welcome to the team, Luis! 差的有点远 但是欢迎加入 Luis
[12:42] Let’s do it! 出发吧
[12:43] Okay, your contractions are three minutes apart. 好了 你的宫缩间隔已经到三分钟了
[12:46] It’s officially time to go to the hospital. 到了该去医院的时候了
[12:47] Not yet. 还不行
[12:48] Do you know how thin your cervix is right now? 你知道你的宫颈现在有多薄吗
[12:51] Yeah, I’m worried, 没错 我很担心
[12:52] so I started reading the book I found on Jake’s desk. 所以我就开始看Jake桌子上的那本书
[12:54] I do not want to be around when page 53 happens! 我可不想在第53页这个场景发生的时候在场
[12:57] Hank wants to know if we can cut emergency power to the third floor. Hank想知道我们能不能把紧急电源转到三楼
[13:00] Let me talk to him. 让我来跟他说
[13:01] Hey! 嘿
[13:02] If you page 53 in front me, 如果你在我的面前第53页了
[13:03] our relationship will never be the same. 我们的关系就再也回不到从前了
[13:05] Make sure you don’t look at page 214. 那你可千万别看第214页
[13:08] What? Why? 什么 为什么
[13:10] Mosey forward, name in lights, butt pop. 向前迈步 双手向光 翘屁股
[13:13] Comb your hair. 梳一下头发
[13:15] Now typing motion, pull it back. 打字的姿势 拉回来
[13:17] Jump forward, pelvic pump. 向前跳 顶跨
[13:19] You got it! 你学会啦
[13:20] Now, all we need to do is run it all together 好 现在我们来整体做一遍
[13:22] and do it at full speed. 而且要全速做
[13:23] I must say, Jeffords, 不得不说 Jeffords
[13:24] this dancing is quite distracting. 这个舞确实很转移注意力
[13:25] I’ve completely forgotten that we’re trapped here 我完全忘了我们被困在这里
[13:27] in this death box 在这个死亡之箱里
[13:28] inspected by Bozo Beverly between clown shows. 还是Bozo Beverly这个小丑在表演间隙检查的
[13:31] You know what, sir? 你知道吗 长官
[13:32] I don’t think you are thrusting your butt enough 我觉得你翘屁股这个动作还没有做到位
[13:36] before the name in lights. 在双手向光这个动作之前
[13:38] Yes, yes. I felt that. 是的 是的 我也感觉到了
[13:40] God, I love that note. 天 指点的真到位
[13:42] Back to the top. 从头开始
[13:44] I’ll count us in. Five, six, seven, eight. 我来起头 五 六 七 八
[13:46] NYPD, put your hands in the air! 纽约警局 把手举起来
[13:48] You’re under arrest. 你们被逮捕了
[13:48] We’ll read you your rights on the Pedal Pub. Charles? 我们上了脚踏车小酒馆再说你们的权利 Charles
[13:51] Come on, put on the zip-ties. Move, move, move! 快点 把扎线带戴上 快 快 快
[13:54] Hey, what’s taking so long? 嘿 怎么这么慢
[13:56] Look, I can do it safely or I can do it quickly. 听着 我要么修安全点要么修快点
[13:58] – Do it quickly. – Oh, I can’t do it quickly. – 修快点 – 噢 我修不快
[14:01] You called my bluff. 被你揭穿了
[14:04] Oh, the lights are on. 噢 灯亮了
[14:05] Spank that bottom spank that bo- 拍那个屁股 拍那个屁
[14:11] We will never speak of this again. 谁都不许再提起这件事
[14:13] Status update: I called in every officer I could. 动态更新 我尽力召集来了每一个警官
[14:16] I green-lit double shifts and overtime. 我批准了两班倒和加班
[14:18] We’re coordinating with the 9-6 on traffic control. 我们在协调9点到6点的交通管制
[14:20] We haven’t processed anyone, 我们还没处理任何人
[14:21] so there’s a backlog of perps on the third floor, 所以三楼现在有一堆犯人
[14:22] and I have to go to the hospital 还有我必须得去医院了
[14:23] because my water broke. 因为我羊水破了
[14:24] You’re having a baby? Amy, this is so wond– 你要生孩子啦 Amy 这真是太棒
[14:31] We can just catch up after the baby comes. 我们可以等孩子生下来再说
[14:35] Wait, wait, wait, stop! The power’s back. 等等 等等 等等 停下 来电了
[14:37] Oh, yuck, none of you are cute with the lights fully on. 噢 啧 灯一亮我发现你们谁都不好看
[14:41] You wanna play mean girl, Kayla? 你想玩刻薄这一套吗 Kayla
[14:42] Two can play at that game. Let’s talk about your bangs. 两个人才能玩这一套 我们就来谈谈你的刘海呗
[14:45] Charles, not now, I’m calling Amy. Charles 不是现在 我要打电话给Amy
[14:46] – Jake? – Hey, Ames, – Jake – 嘿 Ames
[14:48] I’m so sorry we’re not there yet, 我很抱歉我们现在还没到
[14:49] but a guy fell down the stairs, 但是有个人从楼梯上摔下来
[14:51] and then the old lady shot a perp 然后老太太对犯人开了一枪
[14:52] and then we stopped a bank robbery– 然后我们阻止了抢银行
[14:53] – And I lost my shoe. – And Kayla lost her shoe, – 还有我弄丢了一只鞋 – 还有Kayla弄丢了她的鞋
[14:55] but we’re almost to the hospital. 不过我们马上就要到医院了
[14:56] Are you there yet? What room are you in? 你到了吗 你在哪间病房
[14:57] The break room. 我在休息室
[14:59] What? Why? 什么 为什么
[15:00] There isn’t enough time. I have to have the baby here. 时间不够了 我必须在这里生下我们的孩子
[15:02] But me and my crazy crew made it to the hospital. 但是我和我的疯狂小队最终赶到了医院
[15:05] That’s our birth story! 那才是我们生孩子的经历
[15:06] Screw your birth story, just get here! 去你的经历 快来
[15:11] You’re giving birth at the precinct? Is that safe? 你要在局里生孩子吗 安全吗
[15:13] It’s gonna be okay. 不会有事的
[15:15] There’s a bunch of firefighters here. 这里有一群消防员
[15:16] Right, and they’re basically just glorified 对哦 而且他们基本上是美化了的
[15:17] EMTs that live together and sleep in bunk beds. 住在一起还睡上下铺的急救人员
[15:20] Jake, she’s gonna be okay. Jake 她会没事的
[15:21] I just don’t think she can talk right now. 不过我觉得她现在说不了话
[15:22] Okay, just tell her that I love her 好吧 那就告诉她我爱她
[15:24] and that I’ll get there as fast as I can. 还有我会尽快赶到的
[15:25] Hey, Amy, can we have a second? 嘿 Amy 你能来一下吗
[15:26] Joe, I’m kind of in the middle of something, 大哥 我正忙着呢
[15:28] you ! 你个*¥%#
[15:34] Oh yeah? Well yourself! 噢是吗 那就*¥%#你自己去吧
[15:38] – All right, all right. – Just come. – 好了 够了 – 来就行了
[15:40] We have something to show you. 我们要给你看个东西
[15:45] You made me a birthing suite? 你们帮我弄了个产房吗
[15:47] We’ve been napping at work for 20 years. 我们上班打盹20年了
[15:49] We know how to create a relaxing space in a police station. 我们知道怎么在警局里创造一个舒适的空间
[15:52] – Gurney. – Fire blankets. – 轮床 – 消防毯
[15:53] Night stick for back massage. 用来背部按摩的警棍
[15:54] – Soothing lighting. – AKA Scully’s fart candles. – 柔和的灯光 – 也就是Scully的遮屁味蜡烛
[15:57] I’m sorry I said you were worthless in an emergency. 抱歉我之前说你们在紧急状况时一无是处
[16:00] You two really came through. 你们俩真是帮了大忙
[16:01] It’s just nice to have a win after what we went through today. 能够在经历了今天的一切后做成功一件事真的很棒
[16:04] So many deviled eggs were lost, and for what? 那么多魔鬼蛋没了 结果呢
[16:07] Hey, hey, you can’t focus on that. 好啦 好啦 不要再想那事了
[16:08] There were hundreds of meatballs that were eaten 上百个肉丸能被吃掉
[16:10] – because of you! – I could’ve eaten more. – 都是你的功劳 – 我还能吃更多
[16:12] – Just one more! – Guys? – 再多吃一个 – 大伙
[16:13] Not now, Amy. 别打岔 Amy
[16:16] How am I going to get back to the precinct? 我要怎么回到警局
[16:17] This thing is way too slow. 这个太慢了
[16:19] Not if we all band together and pedal like hell. 我们团结起来拼命蹬就不慢了
[16:21] It’s not gonna happen, Charles. 不可能的 Charles
[16:22] Dotty’s asleep, Kayla’s flirting with Luis, Dotty睡着了 Kayla在和Luis调情
[16:24] and Briana’s peeing in a trash can. Briana在垃圾桶上撒尿
[16:26] That’s illegal, Briana. 那是违法的 Briana
[16:28] Oh, you know you love it. 噢 你还不是喜欢这样
[16:30] I’m gonna miss the birth of my son. 我会错过我儿子的出生
[16:33] No, you’re not. 不 你不会
[16:34] Look, I didn’t want to have to do this, 听着 我也不想这么做
[16:35] but there is someone I can call. 但是我可以联系某一位
[16:37] Who? 谁
[16:38] Hello, Peanut Butter. 你好啊 花生酱
[16:40] I know we don’t see eye-to-eye. 我知道我们都看彼此不顺眼
[16:42] But we gotta put that behind us 但是我们得先抛开那些
[16:43] because my friend here– 因为我的朋友现在
[16:44] Charles, the horse was a great idea Charles 马的确是个好主意
[16:45] but we don’t have time for you to have a heart-to-heart with it. 但我们没时间给你们促膝长谈了
[16:47] Sorry, I’m just very emotional, Jake. 抱歉 我只是很情绪化 Jake
[16:49] Take care of my friend, you four-legged bastard! 照顾好我的朋友 你这个四条腿的小混蛋
[16:53] You know, now that I’m up here, 你知道吗 现在我上马了
[16:54] I realize I don’t know how to ride a horse. 我意识到我根本不知道怎么骑马
[16:55] It’s probably pretty self-explanatory, right? 这应该是骑上就会了的 对吧
[16:57] Yah! Oh, no! 驾 噢 不要啊
[16:59] Move! Everyone move, I don’t know how to ride a horse! 走开 全都走开 我不知道怎么骑马
[17:05] Okay, Amy. I know you’re in a lot of pain, 好了 Amy 我知道你现在很痛苦
[17:07] but we don’t have any meds here. 但我们这也没有药
[17:09] You just gotta try not to focus on it. 你只能尽量分散注意力
[17:10] – Can you distract her? – I got this. – 你能分散她注意力吗 – 没问题
[17:12] Hey, Amy, they come out with any new binders recently? 嘿 Amy 最近有没有出新的活页夹
[17:14] I don’t want to talk about binders, Rosa. 我不想谈论活页夹 Rosa
[17:16] All right, that was my big gun. 好吧 这是我大招了
[17:17] She’s just gonna feel this. 她只能专心感受疼痛了
[17:18] Not necessarily. 不一定
[17:19] I was just checking to see 我是来看看
[17:20] if there was anything we could do to help. 有没有我们能帮得上忙的
[17:21] And I hate to say it, but I think there is. 虽然我不愿意这么说 但是确实有我们可以帮忙的地方
[17:24] Oh, you think he’s gonna get me drugs from evidence? 你觉得他们是要从证物室给我拿药吗
[17:27] Uh, no. 呃 不是这样的
[17:29] Something way weirder is happening. 事情比你想象的要怪得多得多
[17:31] Hit it, Jeffords. 开始吧 Jeffords
[17:35] *Ah, push it* *哦 动起来*
[17:39] *Ah, push it* *哦 动起来*
[17:43] *Get up on this Ah, push it* *一起来 哦 动起来*
[17:46] I am definitely distracted. 他们绝对让我分心了
[18:02] Oh, God, oh, God, oh, God, oh, God. 额滴个神 额滴个神 额滴个神 额滴个神
[18:04] I can see the head. Rosa, get over here. 我能看见头了 Rosa 到这边来
[18:06] I’m gonna need a second set of hands. 我需要个人搭把手
[18:07] No, no, no, she really doesn’t wanna be down on that end. 不不不 她不会想蹲在那边看的
[18:09] No, it’s okay. I got this. 不 没关系的 我可以
[18:10] I can close my eyes, right? 我能闭眼睛的 对吧
[18:11] – Keep them open. – Oh, damn it. – 把眼睛睁开 – 我日
[18:13] Just keep pushing, you’re almost there. 用力就行 马上就生出来了
[18:14] Oh, but Jake’s not here yet. 但是Jake还没来呢
[18:16] Yes I am! I’m here. 我来了 我来了
[18:17] – Oh, Jake. – I can’t believe I made it. – 哦 Jake – 我不敢相信我真的做到了
[18:19] I’m gonna see the birth of my– 我马上就要见证我的
[18:20] We’re on page 53! 我们已经在第53页的进程了
[18:22] Babe, we’re on page 53. 宝贝 我们在第53页了
[18:24] I know! 老娘知道
[18:25] I rode a horse. 我可是骑马赶来的呢
[18:33] Well, we did it, Ames. Ames 我们做到了
[18:37] We made the world’s hottest baby. 我们生出了世界上最性感的宝宝
[18:39] Say cute, Jake, 是可爱 Jake
[18:40] Nope. This kid is liquid fire. 谁说的 这孩子跟火焰喷射器一样惹火
[18:43] Crazy to think that in just 17 short years 想想还挺疯狂 再过短短的十七年
[18:46] he’s gonna be 6’7″ 他就会长到两米
[18:47] and the number one draft pick for the Knicks. 而且还会是尼克斯队的选秀状元
[18:49] Aw, and that he’s gonna pass up that opportunity 没错 然后他会放弃这个机会
[18:51] to pursue his true passion– 去追寻他真正所热爱的
[18:53] library sciences. 图书馆学
[18:55] Well the important thing is, 重要的是
[18:56] we’ll support him no matter what. 无论如何我们都会支持他的
[18:57] Hmm. 没错
[18:57] Even if he’s a huge, huge, nerd. 就算他是个超级霹雳无敌大书呆
[19:00] Especially then. 越是那种时候越要支持他
[19:03] Are we gonna be okay at this? 我们能应对得来吗
[19:06] I mean, this entire day 我是说 这一整天
[19:07] felt like a warning from the universe 感觉像是老天爷给我们的警告
[19:09] I almost missed the birth, 我差点错过宝宝出生
[19:10] we had our baby at the precinct, 我们在局里生了宝宝
[19:12] a firefighter touched our child. 还有一个消防员摸了我们的宝宝
[19:13] – You washed him off? – Yeah, but I’ll always know. – 你给他用水冲干净过了吗 – 是 但我忘不了这件事
[19:16] Babe, we talked about this. 宝贝 我们谈过的
[19:18] Everyone balances work and kids. 每个人都要在工作和孩子之间平衡时间
[19:19] Yeah, but everyone’s not a cop. 是啊 但不是每个人都是警察
[19:22] True, but… 没错 但是
[19:23] when our son wants to hear about the day he was born, 如果我们的宝宝想听听他出生那天的故事
[19:26] we get to tell him that 我们就可以告诉他
[19:27] his dad helped a bunch of people 那天他爸爸帮助了很多人
[19:30] and foiled a bank robbery. 还阻止了一场银行抢劫案
[19:34] Guess that was kind of cool. 这样说还挺酷的
[19:36] And his mom managed a city-wide emergency 他的妈妈解决了一场城市范围内的紧急状况
[19:38] while actually giving birth. 而且是一边生他一边解决的
[19:43] I’m proud for our son to have you as a dad. 我为我们的宝宝有你做爸爸而骄傲
[19:46] Me too. 我也是
[19:48] For you to be the mom. 为我们的宝宝有你做妈妈而自豪
[19:50] I wasn’t just agreeing with the nice thing you said about me. 我可不只是在附和你说的关于我的好话
[19:52] I love you. 我爱你
[19:54] Love you too. 我也爱你
[19:55] Oh, my God, he’s beautiful. 我的天 他真漂亮
[19:58] Oh, Jake, he’s got your face. 哦 Jake 他的脸和你好像
[20:00] Charles, meet Mac. Charles 这是Mac
[20:02] Short for McClane. 大名是McClane
[20:04] As in Shirley? I love it. 致敬雪莉·麦克雷恩吗 我喜欢
[20:06] No, as in John, from “Die Hard.” 不是 是致敬电影<虎胆龙威>的John
[20:09] I mean, they’re both incredibly cool. 我承认 两个人都很酷
[20:10] Only one Oscar winner. 只不过只有其中一个得了奥斯卡
[20:11] Thanks for getting Jake there in time. 谢谢你帮Jake及时赶到
[20:13] Oh, don’t thank me. 哦 别谢我
[20:15] The real hero is Lieutenant Peanut Butter. 真正的英雄是花生酱警督
[20:18] No, it was all you, Charles. 不是这样的 都是你的功劳 Charles
[20:20] Or should I say… 或者我应该叫你
[20:21] – Uncle Charles. – Chee-Chee. – Charles 叔叔 – Chee-Chee
[20:22] Don’t ruin this moment for yourself. 不要让你的私心毁掉这么温馨的一刻
[20:23] Uncle Charles it is. 那就Charles叔叔吧
[20:26] – How’s he doing? – He’s perfect. – 他怎么样了 – 好着呢
[20:28] – I see you changed. – Oh yeah. – 我看你把衣服换了 – 是啊
[20:29] That other outfit had a lot of afterbirth on it. 那件外套上沾了好多分娩后排出的胞衣
[20:31] Also during-birth and pre-birth. 分娩前和分娩中也沾了不少东西
[20:33] The point is I burned it. 重点是 我已经把衣服烧了
[20:34] Thanks for staying by my side. 谢谢你陪在我身边
[20:35] I know it wasn’t easy for you. 我知道对你来说不容易
[20:37] It was worth it. I’m Auntie Ro-Ro. 值了 我是Ro-Ro阿姨
[20:38] She gets to be Ro-Ro? Incredible. 她就能叫Ro-Ro 凭什么
[20:41] I’ve thrown seven years away for this. 这七年友谊终究是错付了
[20:43] Captain, Lieutenant, 警监 警督
[20:44] the dance was great, 舞跳得很棒
[20:46] and it really helped, thank you. 而且真的有帮到我 谢谢你们
[20:49] Dance? What dance? 舞 什么舞
[20:50] She doesn’t know what she’s talking about. 她不知道自己在说什么胡话
[20:51] Mommy brain much? 一当妈人就变傻了 是吧
[20:53] Captain Holt and I did a hip-hop dance routine. 我和Holt警监跳了一套街舞动作
[20:55] Oh. 噢
[20:57] I see. You know what? 我明白了 你知道吗
[20:59] I don’t even care that I missed it, 我根本不在乎没看到你们跳舞这件事
[21:00] because right now, I am holding my son, 因为现在 我怀里正抱着我的儿子
[21:03] and there’s nothing more important in the world than that. 这个世界上没有比这更重要的事情了
[21:05] I have a video, if you wanna see it. 我录下来了 你想看吗
[21:06] Amy, hold this baby. Rosa, give me that phone. Amy 帮我抱着宝宝 Rosa 把手机给我
[21:08] Give me that phone. 快把手机给我
[21:10] Everyone wash your hands. 每个人都给我去洗手
神烦警探

Post navigation

Previous Post: 神烦警探(Brooklyn Nine-Nine)第7季第11集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 神烦警探(Brooklyn Nine-Nine)第8季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme