Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

神烦警探(Brooklyn Nine-Nine)第7季第12集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 神烦警探(Brooklyn Nine-Nine)第7季第12集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:04] Can you believe this, Scully? 你敢信吗 Scully
[00:05] Looks like we’re the only responsible people who show up on time anymore. 看起来只有我们俩是每次都准时出现的靠谱人了
[00:08] And they’re always calling us lazy, but where are they now? 他们还总说我们懒惰 但他们这会儿在哪呢
[00:10] – I don’t see them. – They’re not here. – 我没看到他们 – 他们不在
[00:12] But you know who is? Hitchcock and Scully. 但你知道谁在吗 Hitchcock和Scully
[00:14] – The oafs. – The bozos. – 所谓的呆子 – 所谓的蠢货
[00:15] – The – Idiots! – 所谓的 – 白痴
[00:16] What are you doing here? The building’s being fumigated. 你们在这干嘛 整栋楼都在熏蒸消杀
[00:19] There were so many emails. 发了那么多的邮件
[00:21] There were? We didn’t– 有吗 我们没
[00:25] – Lightweight. – That’s your takeaway? – 轻量级选手 – 这就是你的结论吗
[00:47] It just doesn’t seem like he should be that fast for how big he is. 就是他那么大块头不应该行动那么快
[00:51] Gah, I hate Wario. 啊 我真讨厌瓦里奥
[00:52] Peralta, my office. Peralta 来我办公室
[00:54] Oh, Kevin’s here. And you both look so upset. 噢 Kevin也在 而且你们俩看起来不太开心
[00:56] Oh, no, did they stop funding the arts? 噢 不 他们停止资助艺术了吗
[00:58] They did, but that doesn’t matter anymore. 是的 但是那不再重要了
[01:00] Nothing does. Cheddar has been kidnapped. 什么都不重要了 Cheddar被绑架了
[01:02] Someone took our fluffy boy. 有人带走了我们的绒毛崽
[01:04] Oh, my God. What happened? 噢 我的天 怎么回事
[01:05] Well, Cheddar and I walked to the bakery together, 嗯 Cheddar和我一起走去面包店
[01:07] we shared a plain scone. Then we went to the park, 我们一起吃了个原味司康饼 然后去了公园
[01:08] and I let him off leash. 我解开了他的狗绳
[01:10] He never came back. 他再也没回来
[01:11] – Someone took our fluffy boy. – Right, you mentioned that. – 有人带走了我们的绒毛崽 – 对的 你刚说过了
[01:13] Now, just to be clear, 好 先确认一下
[01:15] you didn’t actually see someone take him, right? 你并没有亲眼所见有人带走他 对吧
[01:16] So there’s a chance Cheddar just ran away. 那有可能Cheddar只是跑了
[01:18] – You know like some dogs do. – Cheddar isn’t some dog. – 你知道有的狗就会这样 – Cheddar才不是”有的狗”
[01:21] He would never do that. Someone took our– 他绝不会那么做 有人带走了我们的
[01:23] Fluffy boy, yes, I understand. 绒毛崽 对的 我明白
[01:24] I need you to drop everything. 我需要你放下手头所有事情
[01:26] Nothing in the world is important to me as this dog. 对我来说 这世上没什么能比这只狗重要
[01:30] I wouldn’t say nothing. 我不会说完全没有
[01:31] For example, you and I are very close. 比如 你和我就很亲密无间
[01:32] – We don’t have time for this. – Okay. – 我们没时间耗了 – 好吧
[01:33] In kidnappings, the first 48 hours are the most crucial. 在绑架中 头48小时至关紧要
[01:36] Right, and in dog years, that’s only seven hours. 对的 换算成狗的时间 就只有七个小时了
[01:38] Why would you say that? 你为什么要这么说
[01:39] This is why everyone prefers that dog to you. 这就是为什么所有人都喜欢那只狗多过喜欢你
[01:40] Everyone? 所有人
[01:41] Okay, look, I’m just saying 好的 听着 我只是说
[01:42] that before we jump to any conclusions… 在我们急于下结论以前
[01:44] We should consider the fact 我们应该考虑一下事实
[01:45] that there’s no actual proof that someone kidnapped Cheddar. 就是并没有实际证据表明有人绑架了Cheddar
[01:48] It’s a text. It reads, 是条信息 写着
[01:49] “I have kidnapped your dog.” “我绑架了你的狗”
[01:50] I see. Well, that seems like pretty hard proof. 我明白了 好的 那看起来是很确凿的证据了
[01:52] That’s good. Good proof. 很好 很好的证据
[01:54] *I said who’s that mama looking so cool* *我说谁是那个看起来超级炫酷的妈妈*
[01:57] *I’m that mama looking so cool* *我就是那个看起来超级炫酷的妈妈*
[01:59] – Whoa? – What? – 哇噢 – 什么
[02:00] Oh, sorry, didn’t see you there. 噢 抱歉 我没看到你在那
[02:02] Yeah, that was clear. What’s going on? 是的 很明显了 怎么回事
[02:03] Why you dork dancing? 怎么坐那儿扭得那么欢
[02:04] A baby store in Dumbo is having a contest to win a Snoog. 敦博那有个婴儿用品店举行了一个比赛 可以赢一台”斯诺格”
[02:08] Who or what is a Snoog? 谁或者啥是一个”斯诺格”
[02:09] Are you kidding me? It’s only the best stroller. 你在逗我吗 这是最棒的婴儿车
[02:12] It has the versatility of Sporjule, 它具有”斯伯于勒”的多功能性
[02:14] the safety rating of a Fajerb, “法耶布”的安全等级
[02:16] and an even smoother ride than the Kinderbuscht. 还有比”肯达布什德”更顺畅的乘坐体验
[02:19] Are you having a stroke? 你是中风了吗
[02:20] All the best strollers are from Scandinavia, 最好的婴儿车都是来自斯堪的纳维亚
[02:22] where they don’t hate people for having children. 在那里他们不讨厌有小孩的人
[02:23] I saw “Midsommar.” 我看完了<仲夏夜惊魂>
[02:24] Those people have their own problems. 那些人有他们自己的问题
[02:26] A Snoog is my dream stroller, “斯诺格”是我梦寐以求的婴儿车
[02:27] but it’s way too expensive. 但是它太贵了
[02:29] What’s the contest? 比赛怎么比
[02:30] It’s an endurance competition. 是一个考验持久力的比赛
[02:31] Everyone has to stand with one hand on the stroller, 每个人都要一只手放在婴儿车上站着
[02:33] and if you let go, you’re out. 如果你放手了 你就出局了
[02:34] Last person holding on wins. 最后一个抓住不放的人就赢了
[02:36] Sounds painful. Can I come? 听起来就很痛苦 我能去吗
[02:38] Aww. For moral support? 噢 来精神上支持我吗
[02:39] Sure. That. 当然 就是如此
[02:43] Okay, sir, 好的 长官
[02:43] the kidnapper should be calling with his demands any minute. 绑架犯随时会打来告诉我们他的要求
[02:45] If we trace his location, we can find your fuzzy boy. 如果我们追踪他的位置 我们就可以找到你的卷毛崽
[02:48] Not fuzzy. He’s fluffy. 不是卷毛 他是绒毛
[02:50] We don’t know what he is anymore. 我们不再知道他现在是什么样子的了
[02:51] He could be fuzzy, he could be anything. 他可能变成卷毛了 他可能变成了任何一种样子
[02:52] Raymond, he could be scruffy. Raymond 他可能已经脏兮兮了
[02:55] Now you’ve upset Kevin. I hope you’re happy. 现在你让Kevin伤心了 你开心了吧
[02:56] Why would I be happy? 我怎么会开心呢
[02:57] I clearly just mixed up fuzzy and fluffy. 很显然我只是混淆了卷毛和绒毛
[02:59] “Just?” You’re fired. “只是” 你被炒了
[03:00] I want your shield and your piece. 交出你的警徽还有你的警枪
[03:01] – That seems a little extreme. – Jake is right. – 这看起来有点偏激了 – Jake说得对
[03:03] – Thank you, Kevin. – Just suspend him without pay. – 谢谢 Kevin – 就把他停职停薪吧
[03:05] Why did you ask for my help? 你们为什么找我来帮忙呢
[03:06] – He’s calling. – Sir, remember, – 他打来了 – 长官 记住
[03:08] we need two minutes for the trace. 我们需要两分钟来追踪
[03:09] Two minutes, understood. 两分钟 明白了
[03:10] So just keep him talking and stay calm. 所以就一直让他讲话然后保持冷静
[03:11] Peralta, I’m in complete control. Peralta 都在我的掌控下
[03:13] – Hello? – Shut your damn mouth. – 你好 – 闭上你的臭嘴
[03:15] – I’m the one talking here. – Then this is over. – 我才是这里发话的人 – 那就到此为止了
[03:17] And he hung up. 他挂了
[03:17] 通话断联 无法追踪
[03:18] Well, that could’ve gone better. 行吧 这本来可以进行得更好一点
[03:20] Come on, Terry. You can pick up that paper. 加油 Terry 你可以捡起那张纸
[03:25] No, forget it. It’s only a first offence. 不 算了 也就是个初犯记录
[03:28] Is everything okay, Lieutenant? 都还好吗 警督
[03:30] You’ve been groaning all morning. 你都呻吟了一上午了
[03:31] I’m sore from my workout. My muscles hurt so bad. 我锻炼得很酸痛 我的肌肉都超痛
[03:34] Look. Ow, ow, ow, ow, ow, ow, ow. 看 嗷 嗷 嗷 嗷 嗷 嗷 嗷
[03:38] Come with me, friend. I have exactly what you need. 跟我来吧朋友 我有你想要的东西
[03:41] Bone broth! 骨头汤
[03:42] It’s an old Boyle family recipe. 是我们Boyle家的家传食谱
[03:43] I drink it after every workout, and I’m never sore. 我每次健身完都喝 所以我从来不会肌肉酸痛
[03:46] Boyle, I don’t think we’re maxing out Boyle 我觉得咱俩在健身房
[03:47] at the same weight at the gym. 举铁的重量可能不太一样
[03:48] Oh, Terry, they’re just numbers. 哦 Terry 那只是数字
[03:50] You’ll get there. 你会赶上的
[03:52] Hey, there you are, and oh, my God what is happening? 嘿 你在这儿呢 天啊 这是怎么了
[03:55] I’ve gotten mad, and now I’m getting even. 之前我很愤怒 现在我要报复
[03:58] Okay, look, Sir, I know you’re upset, 好 听着 警监 我知道你很难过
[04:00] but you need to stay calm and treat this like any other case. 但是你得冷静下来 把这件事跟其他案子一样看待
[04:03] I mean, I can’t believe I’m gonna say this, 我不相信我会说下面的话
[04:04] but now is not the time to go all John Wick. 但现在不是扮John Wick搞<疾速追杀>的好时机
[04:05] Who’s that? A friend of yours? 那是谁 你的朋友吗
[04:07] I wish, but he’s not a real person. 我倒想呢 但他不是真人
[04:09] He’s a movie assassin 他是电影里的一个杀手
[04:10] that goes nuts when someone messes with his dog. 有人惹了他的狗他就会发疯
[04:11] Then call me “John Wicks,” ’cause I’m about to go nuts. 那就叫我Jone Wicks吧 因为我要发疯了
[04:14] It’s “Wick,” Singular, and you already did go nuts. 是Wick 单数没有s 而且你已经发疯了
[04:17] It cost us the trace, remember? Look, I need you to focus. 通话追踪都被搞砸了 你还记得吗 你要专注
[04:19] The kidnapper texted his demands. 绑架者已经发过来他的条件了
[04:21] How much does the bastard want for my little doggy? 那混蛋要多少钱才能放了我的小狗狗
[04:23] Oh, that’s just it. He doesn’t want money. 哦 这就是问题所在 他不想要钱
[04:24] He requested all the files we worked from May 2004. 他想要从2004年5月开始我们所有的案子档案
[04:27] It’s a lead. 这是条线索
[04:28] He’s gotta be connected to one of those cases somehow. 他肯定和其中的哪个案子有什么联系
[04:30] Interesting. 有意思
[04:31] You know what else is interesting? 你知道还有什么有意思吗
[04:32] – Hmm? – Grenades. – 嗯 – 手榴弹
[04:33] Just please, stop it. I’m gonna take Kevin 拜托你停下来 我还是带着Kevin
[04:35] to the park where Cheddar was kidnapped and look for clues. 去Cheddar被绑架的那个公园找线索吧
[04:37] I need you to stay here, go through those files, 我要你呆在这儿 翻阅一下那些档案
[04:39] and put together a list of potential suspects. 然后列下来潜在嫌疑人的名单
[04:40] – Can you do that? – Okay, fine. – 你能做到吗 – 好吧
[04:43] – I’ll go through the files. – Great. – 我翻档案 – 太好了
[04:46] You realize I can’t leave until you put the grenades back, right? 你应该意识到 你不把手榴弹放回去 我是不会走的对吧
[04:49] Oh, but you let John Wicks have grenades? 哦 但是John Wicks就能有手榴弹呗
[04:50] It’s “Wick.” Singular. 人家叫Wick 单数没有s
[04:53] Just put ’em back. 放回去就得了
[04:56] Okay, Kevin, we need to recreate your morning 好 Kevin 我们要把你的早上情景再现
[04:58] and see if we can find some clues. 然后看看我们能不能找到什么线索
[04:59] All right, Cheddar and I entered 好 Cheddar和我
[05:01] on the east side of the park over past those trees– All right, Cheddar and I entered 从公园东面进来的 就在那些树后面 好 Cheddar和我
[05:01] on the east side of the park over past those trees– 从公园东面进来的 就在那些树后面
[05:03] oh, how he loved those trees. 哦 他多爱那些树啊
[05:05] Jake, I don’t know if I can do this. Jake 我怕我没办法再继续了
[05:06] Yeah, you can do this, I’m right here with you. 不 你可以的 我就在这里陪你一起
[05:08] We’re gonna get through it together. 我们会一起完成这项任务的
[05:09] Now let’s go. – 咱们走
[05:12] Oh, hey, Kev, bud, couldn’t help but notice 哦 嘿 Kev 兄弟 我注意到
[05:15] that when I said, “Let’s go,” You didn’t go. 我说”咱们走”的时候 你没走
[05:16] You stayed here and stared at that bench. 你在这儿站着看那个长椅呢
[05:18] Cheddar loved benches. Cheddar可爱长椅了
[05:19] He’d run up to them. Sniff their legs. 他会跑到那里 闻椅子腿
[05:21] Paw at them with his– 挠那些椅子腿 就用他的
[05:22] Paws, sure, that’s what you paw with. 爪子 当然 他得用爪子挠
[05:24] I’m sorry. This is impossible. 太抱歉了 我没办法做到
[05:25] Everything I see reminds me of Cheddar. 我看到的一切都让我想到Cheddar
[05:27] The grass, the asphalt, squirrels– 这草 柏油路 还有松鼠们
[05:30] – Cheddar loved squirrels. – Oh, stop. – Cheddar曾经很爱松鼠们 – 没完了
[05:31] He loves to chase them. I suppose I should say loved. 他爱和他们追着玩 我想我现在应该说”曾经爱过”了
[05:33] He’d never get there. He’s like– 他就没有追上过他们 他就
[05:35] Eeyh, Kevin, stop, all right? 诶 Kevin 停一下 好吗
[05:36] We need to get over to that gate and recreate your morning, 我们得到那个大门 然后情景重现你的早上
[05:38] and if seeing all these things is too much, 如果看到这些太难过
[05:40] then just focus only on me. Okay. 就把注意力放在我身上吧
[05:42] All right, stare straight into my eyes. 好 看着我的眼睛
[05:43] Very good, I will stare straight into your eyes. 很好 我会看你的眼睛
[05:45] Okay. Oh, wow. 好 哇
[05:47] Piercing. Huh, okay, so let’s do this. 好犀利的眼神 好 咱们开始吧
[05:50] And we are heading to the east gate, we’re doing great. 现在咱们走去东门 我们慢慢走没问题的
[05:53] This is working. I can do this. 这招有用 我可以的
[05:54] – Here we go. – I’m doing it. – 接着来 – 我在专注地走
[05:55] – You’re looking away. – No, I’m not. – 你看别的地方了 – 不 我没有
[05:56] – Stop looking away. – I’m not. – 不要看别的地方了 – 我没有
[05:57] – Don’t look away. – But I see leaves. – 别看别处 – 但我看到树叶了
[05:58] No! 不
[05:59] Cheddar loved playing in leaves. Didn’t matter what kind. Cheddar爱在树叶里打滚 不管哪种树叶
[06:01] Oak, maple, elm. 橡树叶 枫叶 榆树叶
[06:03] Wait, I hate to cut you off, but look what I found. 等等 我不想打断你的 但是看我找到什么
[06:07] Security camera. 监控摄像机
[06:08] Cheddar loved security cameras. Cheddar爱监控摄像机
[06:09] How is that possible? 那怎么可能呢
[06:11] Oh, Rosa, there she is. The Snoog! 哦 Rosa 她在这 “斯诺格”
[06:16] Look at those sexy lines. 看看这性感的纹路
[06:18] Oh, I just wanna get behind that thing and push. 哦 我真想靠在它后面尽情地推
[06:21] Aw, man, you’re grossing me out. 哦 大姐 你要把我恶心死了
[06:22] What is Teddy doing here? Teddy在这干什么
[06:25] – Teddy? – Oh, my gosh, hey Amy. – Teddy – 天啊 嘿 Amy
[06:27] Right, boring ex-boyfriend Teddy. 哦 无聊的前男友Teddy
[06:28] – Hey, Teddy. – Hey, Rosa. – 嘿 Teddy – 嘿 Rosa
[06:29] What are you doing here? 你在这干嘛呢
[06:30] You promised you would stop showing up places to propose to me. 你说你会放弃假装偶遇我然后向我求婚的
[06:33] Quit flattering yourself. I only did that four times. 别自作多情了 我就那么干了四次
[06:35] Also, I’m taken now. 而且 我现在名草有主了
[06:36] I got married, last year, 去年我结了婚
[06:38] in the spiciest little city. Phoenix. 在最辣的小城市 凤凰城
[06:40] It was very posh. We served a flight of large batch Pilsners. 可奢侈了 我们提供了一飞机的大打比尔森啤酒
[06:43] I don’t know if you remember, but I love– 我不知道你记不记得 但是我可喜欢
[06:44] Pilsners. Yeah, we remember. 比尔森啤酒 对 我们记得
[06:46] Yeah, long story short, we’re pregnant now, 对 长话短说 我们现在有孩子了
[06:48] and I’ma–I’ma try and win this sexy little number. 我来努力赢下来这辆性感小推车
[06:50] Oh, God, is that what I sound like? 老天 我刚刚说话也这样吗
[06:51] – Yep. – Excuse me. – 没错 – 打扰一下
[06:52] Are you here for the competition? 你们是来参加比赛的吗
[06:54] Uh, yes, hi. I’m Teddy Ramos. 嗯 是的 你好 我是Teddy Ramos
[06:56] Took my wife’s last name. Very brave. 我跟了我老婆的姓 勇气可嘉
[06:59] He’s the worst. 他烂透了
[07:00] Hi, I’m Amy Santiago. 嗨 我是Amy Santiago
[07:02] I am so sorry, 我很抱歉
[07:03] but pregnant women aren’t allowed to compete. 但是我们不允许孕妇参赛
[07:05] Not after what happened last year. 尤其在去年的事件之后
[07:10] Are you gonna say what happened? 你要说是什么事件吗
[07:12] It’s part of the settlement. We can’t. 保密协议上规定了 我们不能说
[07:13] Okay. 好吧
[07:14] Well, uh, good news: I’m not pregnant! 但是 好消息是 我没有怀孕
[07:18] – I just had a huge lunch. – I’m so sorry, I just can’t. – 我只是刚刚大吃了一顿 – 我很抱歉 真的不行
[07:22] All right, I’ll compete for her. 行了 我来代替她参赛
[07:23] What? You will? 什么 你愿意吗
[07:24] But I know you think these strollers are dumb. 但我知道你觉得这些婴儿车很傻
[07:26] They are, but I can’t let that boring bastard win. 虽然很傻 但我不能让那个无聊死人的王八蛋赢
[07:28] So we decided to paint the baby room 所以我们决定把婴儿房涂成
[07:30] white. 白色
[07:31] I mean, you used to have sex with him. 我说 你以前还和他上过床
[07:33] I know. 就是说啊
[07:34] Charles, this Boyle bone broth is incredible. Charles 这个Boyle家传骨汤真的太棒了
[07:37] – I’m not sore at all anymore. – I told you it works. – 我现在浑身一点都不酸痛了 – 我就跟你说很管用吧
[07:40] The Boyles used to drink it during potato digging season Boyle家的人在土豆丰收季都喝这个
[07:42] to keep everyone healthy in the furrows. 让每个人都能健康的在犁田劳作
[07:44] You know, I bet we could sell this stuff. 你知道吗 我觉得我们都能把这东西拿来卖了
[07:46] You really think so? 你真这么觉得吗
[07:47] We can call our company “The Bone Boys.” 我们可以给公司取名为”骨科男孩”
[07:49] – No! – “More Bone, Less Moan.” – 不 – “骨科多多 呻吟不再”
[07:51] – No! – “Workplace Bone Buds.” – 不 – “办公室激情伙伴”
[07:53] That’s the one. I’m registering it. 就这个了 我现在就注册
[07:54] Ewh, we can name the company later. 哦呕 我们以后再给公司取名字吧
[07:56] Anyway, I know just who to pitch this to. 言归正传 我正好知道一个完美的推销人选
[07:58] My buddy who invented Muscle Malt. 我那个发明了增肌麦芽酒的兄弟
[08:01] This is great! 那太好了
[08:02] We’re the perfect partners. 我们是完美搭档
[08:03] When it comes to cooking, you got me. 厨艺方面由我搞定
[08:05] When it comes to being ripped, you also have me. 健美方面 还是由我搞定
[08:07] And you have a little connection. 而你有些小小的人脉
[08:09] We’re gonna be rich. – 我们要发达了
[08:11] Sir, we’re back. 长官 我们回来了
[08:12] Find anything in the case files? 在案件档案中找到什么线索了吗
[08:13] Yes, most of them were useless, but one caught my eye. 是的 大部分都没什么用 但有一条吸引了我
[08:16] On May 15th, 2004 detectives arrested Frank Kingston, 在2004年5月15号 Frank Kingston被逮捕
[08:19] leader of the 16th Street Gang. 他是十六街帮派的头目
[08:21] Thanks to the testimony of confidential informant, 多亏了一个秘密线人的证词
[08:23] Kingston served 16 years. He just got out last month. Kingston坐了十六年牢 上个月刚刚出狱
[08:26] And you think he wants the file 那你觉得他要这个档案
[08:28] to figure out which one of his guys turned on him to get revenge. 是想要找出是谁出卖了他然后报仇
[08:30] – It’s a Vendetta. – Vendetta. – 这是宿”冤”啊 – 宿怨 第四声
[08:32] Sure. 行
[08:33] So now I know who the sumbitch is who took my dog. 既然现在我们知道了是哪个小婊砸偷了我的狗
[08:36] The only problem is, 唯一的问题就是
[08:37] I have no idea where to find that sumbitch. 我不知道去哪里找这个小婊砸
[08:39] Well, Raymond, I think we can help you find that sumbitch. Raymond 我想我们可以帮你找到那个小婊砸
[08:42] Jake Jake?
[08:42] Sumbitch. We all got to say it. 小婊砸 我们都说了这个词
[08:43] Let me show you what we found: 给你看看我们找到了啥
[08:44] A security camera grabbed some footage of 一个监控录像拍到了
[08:46] Cheddar being picked up and put into a car Cheddar被人抓走并放到了车里
[08:49] which was registered to an anonymous shell company on Dean Street. 这辆车注册在迪恩街一个匿名的空壳公司下
[08:51] We can be there in 15 minutes. 我们十五分钟就能到
[08:53] That’s weird. It’s sunny outside. 真奇怪 外面是晴天
[08:56] Why’s that weird? 这有什么奇怪的
[08:57] Because a storm is about to rain down on that punk. 因为他妈的一场暴风雨就要降临到那个混球头上了
[09:00] Oh, my God, I fell for it, and I loved it. 我的天 我中了你的套路 并且很喜欢
[09:03] All right, let’s gear up. Kevin, you stay here, 好了 武装起来吧 Kevin 你待在这里
[09:05] and don’t worry. We’re gonna get your dog back. 别担心 我们会把你的狗带回来的
[09:07] So we did not get your dog back. 那个 我们没把你的狗带回来
[09:10] Unfortunately, he wasn’t here. 很遗憾他不在这
[09:12] No, no, no.I think Captain Holt’s taking it really well. 不 不 不 我觉得Holt警监接受的很好
[09:16] So we’ll see you soon. 那我们一会见
[09:17] Wow, five hours. 哇哦 五个小时
[09:17] 持续时长 5小时2分钟
[09:18] This is the most exciting contest we’ve had. 这是我们办过的最激动人心的比赛了
[09:21] Of course, the incident last year was exciting, 当然了去年那个事件也很刺激
[09:22] but we all know how that ended. 但我们都知道它的结果如何
[09:26] No. We don’t. 不 我们不知道
[09:27] Right. Because of the gag order. 对 因为有封口令
[09:29] Are you sure you wanna keep doing this, Rosa? 你确定还想继续坚持下去吗 Rosa
[09:31] You really don’t have to. 你真的不用这样的
[09:32] My feet hurt a little, but I can go as long as it takes. 我脚有一点点疼 但我能坚持到最后
[09:34] We’re having a great time back here. 我们在这后面可开心了
[09:36] I was just telling my buddy Reggie here 我正在给我的兄弟Reggie讲
[09:37] about this great salsa that I make. 我做的一个很棒的莎莎酱
[09:38] It’s so mild you barely taste it. 淡到你基本都尝不出它的味道
[09:40] That’s it. I can’t take any more. 到此为止 我再也受不了了
[09:42] – I’m out. – Bye, Reggie. – 我退出 – 再见Reggie
[09:43] I’ll send you that article about mailboxes. 我会给你发那个关于邮箱的文章的
[09:45] – Please don’t! – Oh, my God, – 求求你不要 – 我的天
[09:46] Teddy is boring people out of the competition, Teddy把别人都无聊退赛了
[09:49] and he doesn’t even realize it. Can’t let him get to you, Rosa. 他自己甚至都没意识到 不能让他影响你 Rosa
[09:52] It’s fine, I can handle boring. We’re friends. 没事的 我能受得了无聊 咱们还是朋友呢
[09:54] Ooh, guys, you will never believe 喔 大家 你们一定不会相信
[09:55] who I saw at Bush Gardens last summer: 我去年在布什花园看到了谁
[09:58] my neighbor. 我的邻居
[09:59] Yeah? Just walking around. 没错 就在闲晃着
[10:01] The kidnapper said he would call 绑匪说他会在早上八点打电话
[10:03] with drop instructions at 8:00 a.M. 来告知投放指令
[10:04] It is now—-8:01. 现在已经 八点零一了
[10:06] Cheddar’s dead. Cheddar已经死了
[10:07] Cheddar is not dead. It’s just one minute. Cheddar没死 只是一分钟而已
[10:09] Perhaps the kidnapper’s watch is slow. 也许绑匪的表慢了
[10:11] Oh, dear God, if his watch is slow, 哦 老天爷 如果他的表都不准
[10:13] there’s no telling what else this psychopath is capable of. 谁知道这个变态还能干出什么事
[10:15] Raymond, Cheddar is fine. He’s coming back to us, Raymond Cheddar没事的 它一定会回到我们身边
[10:17] and that is why I bought a new GPS tag to put on his collar. 也正因如此 我买了个全新的GPS定位器来放到他的项圈上
[10:20] Thank you, Kevin. 谢谢你 Kevin
[10:21] At least some of us are thinking clearly. 至少我们中有人还是理智的
[10:23] Yes, crystal clear. In fact I bought 5 GPS tags. 是的 非常理智 实际上我买了五个定位器
[10:26] One for his collar and one for each arm and leg. 它的项圈一个 然后四肢各一个
[10:28] I’m going to make bracelets to put them on, 我要给他做小手镯来把GPS戴上
[10:30] and I’ll never lose my Cheddar again. 这样我就再也不会失去我的Cheddar了
[10:32] Okay, a little unsettling, but I like your positivity. 行吧 有些令人不安 但我喜欢你这样的乐观态度
[10:33] Three minutes after 8:00. 八点零三分
[10:35] This man is unhinged. 这人精神错乱了
[10:37] – You said you’d call at 8:00. – My watch is slow. – 你之前说你八点打电话来的 – 我的表慢了
[10:39] Put the files on a flash drive, 把档案文件放在一个U盘里
[10:40] and have your husband bring it 让你丈夫把那个U盘
[10:41] to the 9th Street entrance of Prospect Park at noon. 在中午时候带到展望公园第九大街入口处
[10:44] My husband? No. 我的丈夫 不
[10:45] I’m not involving him in this. I’ll bring them myself. 我不会让他卷进这件事的 我自己带过去
[10:47] I don’t trust you. 我不相信你
[10:49] I told you not to look for me, but you did. 我告诉过你不要查我 但你查了
[10:50] Send your husband or the deal is off. 让你丈夫来 否则交易取消
[10:53] Clearly, we’re not doing this. 显然 我们不会按照他说的做
[10:54] No, it’s fine. We can just alter the files 不 没事 我们可以修改档案文件
[10:56] and give him fakes. He’ll never know. 给他一份假的 他不会发现的
[10:58] It’s not that. It’s that I refuse to put Kevin in harm’s way. 问题不是这个 我不会让Kevin冒险的
[11:00] Understood, but I think maybe I have a way 明白 但我想也许我有办法
[11:03] to put Kevin in danger 把Kevin置于危险之中
[11:05] without putting Kevin in danger. 又不会让Kevin陷入危险
[11:06] Well, hello there Raymond. 你好呀 Raymond
[11:08] It’s me, Kevin! 是我啊 Kevin
[11:09] And I am Detective Jacob Peralta. 我是Jacob Peralta警探
[11:11] We didn’t have anything else to wear so we just switched. 我们没别的衣服了所以就互换了衣服
[11:13] He understands. 他看得出来
[11:18] Okay, if we’re gonna pull this off, 好吧 如果我们想成功的话
[11:20] we need to teach you how to move, talk, and act exactly like Kevin. 我们得教你如何在言行举止上和Kevin一模一样
[11:24] In other words we have a “Pygmalion” Situation. 换句话说 我们现在处于”皮格马利翁”困境中
[11:26] Exactly, a “Pig mailman” Situation. 没错 是的 “皮革玛丽”困境中
[11:29] – Raymond. – It’ll be okay. – Raymond – 没事的
[11:30] – What’ll be okay? – Let’s get started. – 什么没事的 – 我们开始吧
[11:32] – Yes, let’s get started! – It’s getting worse. – 是的 我们开始吧 – 越来越糟了
[11:34] Spot on, Kevin. 完全正确 Kevin
[11:35] Look, Raymond. A yellow crested warbler. Raymond 快看 有一只北美黄林莺
[11:37] Look, Raymond. A yellow crested warbler. Raymond 快看 有一只北美黄林莺
[11:39] No, you’re too excited. The warbler’s a common bird. 不对 你的语气太兴奋了 林莺只是一种普通的鸟
[11:42] – Ah. – And then I said, – 哦 – 然后我说
[11:43] Which “Metamorphosis”? Kafka or Ovid? 哪种”变形”呢 卡夫卡还是奥维德
[11:46] He loves it. 他超喜欢
[11:48] He loves it. 他超喜欢的
[11:50] So that’s the joke. Now, you tell it. 好了 就是这个笑话 现在你来讲一下
[11:51] Oh, okay, 哦 好吧
[11:53] so a professor walks in to a rare books collection 一位教授走进了一个稀有书籍藏书室
[11:55] No, you’ve ruined it. Now it’s not funny. 不对 你讲得不对 现在不好笑了
[11:57] Look, Raymond. A yellow crested warbler. Raymond 快看 有一只北美黄林莺
[11:59] Look, Raymond. A yellow crested warbler. Raymond 快看 有一只北美黄林莺
[12:02] Ugh, not excited enough. 语气不够兴奋
[12:03] They may be common, but they’re still birds. 它们虽然很常见 但也仍然是鸟类
[12:05] At the 92nd Street Y, I had a wonderful symposium on just that topic. 我在92Y就这一话题召开了一场极好的研讨会
[12:09] That’s it. You’re getting it. 就是这样 有进步了
[12:10] Ah, cool, cool, cool, cool, cool, cool, cool. 啊 酷 酷 酷 酷 酷 酷
[12:12] Don’t say “Cool,” Instead say “Indeed.” 不要说”酷” 要说”诚然”
[12:15] Oh, indeed, indeed, indeed, indeed, indeed. 哦 诚然 诚然 诚然 诚然 诚然
[12:17] It’s weird. 怪怪的
[12:18] Look, Raymond. A yellow crested warbler. Raymond 快看 有一只北美黄林莺
[12:21] Yes! 对
[12:21] That’s the right level of excitement for such a bird. 对这样一只鸟来说 这就是合适的兴奋程度
[12:24] You captured the essence of Kevin. 你抓住了Kevin的特征精髓
[12:26] You’ve done it. 你做到了
[12:27] Correction, I’ve accomplished it. 更正 我已经成功实现了这一目的
[12:29] – Indeed. – Indeed. – 诚然 – 诚然
[12:31] Indeed, indeed, indeed… 诚然 诚然 诚然
[12:33] Indeed, indeed, indeed, indeed, indeed. 诚然 诚然 诚然 诚然 诚然
[12:34] It’s growing on me. 我出不去了
[12:36] 持续时长 20小时36分钟
[12:36] Oh, my God, Rosa. 天啊 Rosa
[12:38] I can’t believe you’re still here. 你怎么还在这里
[12:40] And I can’t believe Teddy looks so normal. 不敢相信Teddy看起来还是这么正常
[12:42] I’m ‘onna win you that Snoo. Slog. 我一定要帮你赢得那个斯诺 斯洛格
[12:44] Snat–whatever, my brain is broken, 斯哪个 不管了 我的脑子已经坏了
[12:45] I haven’t slept in 72 hours. 我已经72小时没睡了
[12:47] You’ve only been doing the competition for one night. 你只参加了一晚比赛而已
[12:48] I mean, you’re allowed to not sleep for other reasons. 我是说 还是有别的原因可以不睡觉的
[12:50] – Okay, I got you a coffee. – Oh, thank you. – 好吧 我给你买了杯咖啡 – 哦 谢谢
[12:53] Just need to put my left hand on the stroller. 让我把我的左手放在婴儿车上
[12:56] My right hand grabs the cup. My mouth do the sippin’. 我的右手抓住杯子 我的嘴来做”喝”这个动作
[12:59] What’s happening? 你怎么了
[13:01] My broken brain won’t talk to my body, so I’m doing it. 我的大脑和身体断联了 所以我只能自己发号施令了
[13:03] Blink. 眨眼
[13:04] Rosa, you don’t have to do this. Rosa 你不用这样的
[13:05] – You can stop. – Snarl at Amy. – 你可以退出的 – 对Amy吼一声
[13:07] Teddy and I are the only ones left. 只剩下我和Teddy了
[13:09] I’m ‘onna win this 我要赢
[13:09] no matter how much he talks about light rail systems. 不管他有多喜欢讲轻轨系统
[13:11] Ooh, you should ride the one in Akron, by the way. 啊对了 你应该乘一下阿克伦的那条轻轨线
[13:13] – Very little noise. – Oh, my God. – 噪音非常小 – 天呐
[13:15] Enough about light rails. Let’s talk trams. 轻轨说得够多了 下面我们聊聊有轨电车
[13:17] – Amusement parks get it. – I can’t, I can’t, I can’t… – 游乐场所都有 – 我不行了 我不行了
[13:18] If more cities adopted amusement park… 如果有更多的城市都像游乐场所一样
[13:20] I can’t, I can’t. . 我不行了 不行了
[13:21] Oh, put your hands over your ears. 噢 用手捂住耳朵
[13:22] Oh no, wait, Rosa! 哦 等下 Rosa
[13:24] Hands are off. We have a winner! 手松了 胜负已分
[13:25] Me? 我赢了吗
[13:27] I won a stroller? Whoo-hoo! 我赢了一辆手推车 耶
[13:29] Oh, I see what I did wrong. 哦 我知道我错在哪了
[13:31] It’s okay. Come on, let’s get you home. 没事 来吧 我送你回家
[13:33] Excuse me. Amy. 借过 Amy
[13:35] You can have the stroller for the right price. 你可以用合理的代价拥有它
[13:37] Okay, how much? 可以 多少钱
[13:40] Amy Santiago, will you marry me? Amy Santiago 你愿意嫁给我吗
[13:42] No! 不
[13:43] Okay, I’m approaching the drop site. 我正在靠近交货地点
[13:45] I don’t see anything unusual. 没看到什么不寻常的
[13:46] We have eyes on you. 我们盯着你呢
[13:48] – Just be natural. – Indeed, I will. – 自然点就行 – 诚然 我会的
[13:50] Oh, look, a yellow crested warbler. 噢 瞧 一只北美黄林莺
[13:52] Very good. 很不错
[13:54] He’s calling. Wait, Kevin, 他来电话了 等下 Kevin
[13:55] we didn’t go over how you answer the phone. 我们还没商量好在电话里怎么说呢
[13:57] There isn’t time. Just answer. 没时间了 看着说吧
[13:58] Okay. 好吧
[13:59] You’ve reached Professor Kevin Cozner. 这里是Kevin Cozner教授
[14:01] Please start speaking when I finish this sentence. 请在我说完这句话后开始讲话
[14:04] Pick up the book on the bench and head south. 拿起长椅上的书 然后向南走
[14:06] He hung up. 他挂了
[14:09] And he had me pick up a copy of The Tempest. 他让我捡起一本<暴风雨>
[14:11] Oh, no, Raymond. 坏了 Raymond
[14:12] Do you know what’s happening in the park today? 你知道今天公园里有什么活动吗
[14:14] The Shakespeare Festival which will be attended by– 莎士比亚戏剧节 这会引来
[14:17] Guys, I’m in a sea of Kevins. 大伙 我身处于一群Kevin中
[14:20] Okay, between us, I think we made enough broth. 可以 你知我知 我觉得咱俩做的汤够多了
[14:24] Did you edit the presentation like I asked? 你有像我要求的那样修改演讲稿吗
[14:25] You mean did I remove 你是想问我删没删
[14:26] the tasteful photos of me stretching? 我秀色可餐的拉伸照吗
[14:28] They weren’t tasteful! You were in a thong. 秀色可餐个屁 你穿的是丁字裤
[14:32] All right, Muscle Malt Kenneth is on his way up. 好了 增肌麦芽酒的Kenneth在上楼了
[14:35] Hey, I just wanna say, no matter how this turns out, 嗨 我想跟你说 不论成功与否
[14:38] it was really fun working on this with you. 和你合作都很愉快
[14:40] Aw, Terry, it’s gotta turn out well. 呃 Terry 一定得成功啊
[14:42] – I invested $11,000 in it. – $11,000?! – 我已经投资了11000美元了 – 11000美元
[14:45] It only costs 30 bucks to make the broth! 做这些汤也就花了30美元啊
[14:47] Yeah, but it cost $11,000 没错 但11000美元是花在
[14:49] to buy the domain name “Workplacebonebuds.Com.” 购买”办公室激情伙伴网”这个域名上
[14:52] I am all in. 我梭哈了
[14:53] Boyle, why in the world would you do that? Boyle 你中了什么邪会这么做
[14:55] You are such a-an amazing business partner. 你就是一 一个了不起的合伙人
[14:58] Kenneth, I’d like you to meet Kenneth 容我为你介绍
[14:59] my amazing business partner Charles. 我了不起的合伙人Charles
[15:01] – Hey. – Hello. – 嗨 – 你好
[15:02] I’m excited to see what you guys have here. 我迫不及待想要看看你们的产品
[15:04] Well, then take a sip 好 那么先尝一口
[15:06] and feel the soreness start to drain away. 然后感受你的疲劳慢慢消失
[15:08] ha, ha, ha. 哈哈哈
[15:11] Mmm. 唔嗯
[15:11] It’s good. Very tasty. 不错 很美味
[15:13] Not only is it delicious, it’s high in amino acids, 它不仅仅美味 还富含氨基酸
[15:16] and low in sodium. 而且钠含量很低
[15:17] Well, not exactly low in sodium. 钠含量并不低
[15:19] It definitely has salt in it. 里面肯定是含盐的
[15:20] Not in the batch I made. I left it out. 我做的那批没有 我没加盐
[15:22] Terry doesn’t like to get all bloaty. Terry可不想浮浮肿肿的
[15:24] You left out the salt? That stops the fermentation. 你没加盐 盐抑制了发酵
[15:26] The salt keeps it stable. 盐让汤保持稳定
[15:28] – Oh, ah! – God, what is happening? – 哦 啊 – 天呐 这是怎么了
[15:30] – They’re all gonna blow! – Take cover! – 它们全会爆炸 – 找掩体
[15:36] So, uh, do we have a deal? 那么 呃 咱们成交吗
[15:40] Still waiting for instructions, over. 还在等待指示 完毕
[15:41] Wait, we don’t have eyes on you. 等下 我们看不到你了
[15:43] – Kevin, do you see Jake? – Yes, he’s right there. – Kevin 你看得见Jake吗 – 当然 他就在那
[15:44] Oh, no, that’s a different gentlemen 哦 不对 那是另一个
[15:46] wearing a handsome jacket. 穿着帅气夹克的绅士
[15:47] Everyone is so well dressed. 每个人都穿着得体
[15:48] Peralta, head for the north gate. Peralta 向北门移动
[15:50] We’re having trouble finding you. 我们找不到你了
[15:51] All right, Professor, I’m assuming you’re wearing a wire. 好了 教授 我猜你戴着窃听器
[15:54] A what? A–huh? 戴什么 呃
[15:55] Ah, yes, a wire. 呃 没错 窃听器
[15:57] My husband asked me to wear that. 我老公让我戴着它
[15:59] We lost comms. Something happened. 通讯中断 坏事了
[16:01] Cheddar! Uh, my fluffy boy! Cheddar 啊 我的绒毛崽
[16:04] I’ve missed you so. 我是如此想念你
[16:06] All right, put up your hands. I’m gonna tap you down. 好了 把手举起来 我要搜身
[16:07] There’s no need for that. Here, I have the drive. 没必要搜身 看 U盘在这
[16:09] – Just take it. – Thanks. – 拿着吧 – 谢了
[16:11] I’m still gonna pat you down. 我还是得给你搜身
[16:13] Be my guest, but you’re not gonna find anything. 随便搜 但你什么都不会搜出来
[16:15] – Here’s a gun. – Whoops. – 这是把枪 – 哎呀
[16:18] – And another gun. – I forgot about that one too. – 又一把枪 – 这把枪我也给忘了
[16:21] So, the Professor’s got two guns on him, 一个带着两把枪的教授
[16:23] and he’s wearing a fake beard. 还戴着假胡子
[16:25] Oh, please don’t rip it off. It hurts so much. 哦 请别把它拽下来 太疼了
[16:27] I think the Professor’s actually a cop. 我猜这个教授其实是个警察
[16:28] Something tells me I should check that drive. 我觉得我应该检查一下那个U盘
[16:31] There’s a laptop in the front seat. 前座上有个笔记本电脑
[16:32] Get it. If these files aren’t the real deal, 拿过来 如果文件有假
[16:33] you and the dog are dead. 你和狗都死定了
[16:35] Oh, no need to worry. Because everything is on the level 不必担心 因为全都准确无误
[16:37] and will be completely fine. 而且我们会相安无事
[16:40] Cheddar, go! Cheddar 跑
[16:41] Go, boy! 冲 宝贝
[16:42] Hey cop. 嘿 警察
[16:45] Would you like to buy a laptop? 你想买台笔记本电脑吗
[16:48] There’s no sign of Peralta out here. 这没有Peralta的踪迹
[16:50] Did you hear anything on the wire? 你在窃听器上听到什么了吗
[16:51] No, it never came back on. Do you think he’s okay? 没有 再没连上过 你觉得他还好吗
[16:53] -Shh! – What? – 嘘 – 怎么了
[16:54] – Do you hear? – Yes, I do. – 你听见了吗 – 听到了
[16:56] That’s the jingle of Cheddar’s collar. 是Cheddar项圈的铃声
[16:58] And that’s his bark! 这是它的叫声
[17:02] Oh, that’s our fluffy boy! 哦 那是我们的绒毛崽
[17:05] Good dog. Good dog. 乖狗狗 乖狗狗
[17:07] Oh, Mr. Cheddar, how I’ve missed you. 哦 Cheddar先生 我好想你
[17:09] We both have. 我们都想你
[17:10] I’m putting that GPS tag on your collar immediately. 我现在就把定位器放到你的项圈上
[17:13] Oh, damn it, it’s not here. I’m wearing Peralta’s pants. 该死 定位器没在这 我穿的是Peralta的裤子
[17:15] Ugh, and now my hands are sticky. 噁 现在我手粘粘的
[17:17] Wait, so Peralta’s wearing your pants which means– 等等 Peralta穿着你的裤子 也就是说
[17:20] – He doesn’t have sticky hands. – Yes, but also – 他手不会粘粘的 – 对 还有
[17:22] he has the GPS tracker. 他揣着定位器
[17:25] Hey, so, given the fact that you haven’t slept in forever, 嘿 既然你很久都没睡觉了
[17:28] I feel like I should drive you home. 我觉得我应该送你回家
[17:30] I’m not going home. I’m going out. 我不回家 我要出去
[17:32] What? Really? What is your life? 什么 真的吗 你过着怎样的日子啊
[17:33] It’s pretty good actually. 其实还挺不错的
[17:35] Huh. By the way, 嗯哼 对了
[17:36] I’m sorry that I didn’t win you that stroller. 很抱歉我没能赢得那辆婴儿车
[17:38] No, no, no, you were right. I don’t need a Snoog. 不 不 不 你是对的 我不需要”斯诺格”
[17:40] It’s way too fancy. It is stupid. 它太贵了 而且很傻
[17:43] It’s not stupid. 它不傻
[17:43] I said you didn’t need it 我说你不需要它
[17:44] because I already bought you a stroller 是因为我已经为你买了一辆婴儿车了
[17:46] for your shower this weekend, 就在这周的迎婴派对送你
[17:47] and it’s just–isn’t as fancy, and I felt bad. 不过它只是没那么高级 我很抱歉
[17:49] Rosa, I would love any stroller you got me Rosa 只要是你送的婴儿车 我都喜欢
[17:51] – because it came from you. – It’s a Luftroller. – 因为是你送给我的 – 是”空气轮”牌的
[17:55] Oh, that is-that is a great stroller. 哦 那是 那是一辆不错的婴儿车
[17:59] – I got you a gift receipt. – Thank you so much. – 我会把收据一起给你 – 谢谢你
[18:02] I cleaned up as much as I could, 我尽我所能打扫干净了
[18:03] but I think that couch 不过我觉得那架沙发
[18:04] is gonna smell like bone broth for a while. 在未来一段时间内都会闻着像骨汤
[18:06] So did you talk to your friend? 你和你朋友聊过了吗
[18:07] Any chance he’ll reconsider investing? 他还会考虑投资我们吗
[18:09] Yeah, that’s not happening. 不可能了
[18:11] He said that was the most scared he’s ever been, 他说那是他有生以来最害怕的时刻
[18:13] and he was on that plane that landed on the Hudson. 他可是哈德逊河面迫降飞机的乘客之一
[18:16] I guess that’s it. 我觉得可能就这样了吧
[18:16] I’m never gonna make my $11,000 back. 我永远都要不回来我的11000美元了
[18:19] Actually, I called another guy from my gym. 其实我联系了我健身房里的另一个人
[18:22] He wants to buy the domain workplacebonebuds.Com off of you. 他想从你那买下办公室激情伙伴网这个域名
[18:25] That’s amazing! 太令人激动了
[18:26] I can’t believe you found someone else 难以相信 你居然找到了另一个人
[18:28] who runs a bone broth company with a coworker. 他也与同事一起经营骨汤公司
[18:30] What are the odds? 这几率有多大
[18:31] No, obviously he wants to make a website 不 很显然 他想做一个网站
[18:33] that helps people hook up with their coworkers. 帮助人们勾搭他们的同事
[18:36] I don’t see it. 我不懂
[18:37] Charles. It’s called workplacebonebuds.Com. Charles 这个网站叫”办公室激情伙伴”好吗
[18:40] All I hear is friendship and broth. 我只能想到是友谊和骨汤
[18:42] But yeah, I mean he wants to burn his money, 不过行吧 他想要烧钱
[18:43] I’ll light the match. Yeah, tell him to call me. 那我就为他划燃火柴 让他联系我
[18:45] His loss. 这是他的损失
[18:47] So what’s your plan here, Kingston? Kingston 你的计划是什么
[18:48] You gonna torture me? 你要折磨我吗
[18:49] You gonna put my beard back on and rip it off again? 你要把假胡子粘我脸上 然后又扯下来吗
[18:51] No, I’m gonna cut off each one of your fingers 不 我要一根根砍下你的手指
[18:53] until you tell me who the rat is. 直到你告诉我是谁告密的
[18:55] I see. Well that’s bad news, 我知道了 但是有个坏消息
[18:56] because I don’t know who the rat is, 就是我也不知道是谁告密的
[18:58] and I need all my fingers if I’m gonna beat Wario. 而且如果我想打败瓦力欧的话 我需要我的手指
[19:00] – You can’t beat Wario? – You can? – 你打不过瓦力欧 – 你可以
[19:02] – How do you do it? – It’s simple. – 你怎么做到的 – 很简单
[19:03] When he’s approaching, you just tap the– 当他靠近你的时候 你就按
[19:05] Damn it! Motion detector! 妈的 运动探测器
[19:06] I’m sorry, what do you tap? 不好意思 你说按什么
[19:07] Get up, let’s go! 起来 走
[19:09] Kingston! What do you tap? What do you tap?! Kingston 你说按什么 到底按什么
[19:12] NYPD! NYPD! 纽约警局 纽约警局
[19:14] Split up! Cover the exits! 分散开 包围所有出口
[19:19] – Freeze! – Captain! – 不准动 – 警监
[19:20] – Captain! – He’s not getting away! – 警监 – 他跑不掉的
[19:23] He took my dog! 他绑架了我的狗
[19:25] Oh, my God. It’s happening! 天呐 真的发生了
[19:41] Oh, I see you have a knife. 哦 我看到你拿着刀了
[19:44] But what you need is an umbrella. 但你真正需要的是一把雨伞
[19:46] Tell him why. Tell him why! 告诉他为什么 告诉他为什么
[19:48] ‘Cause there’s a [bleep] storm gonna rain down on you, punk. 因为他妈的一场暴风雨就要降临到你头上了 混球
[20:06] My goodness. 我的天呐
[20:29] You took the wrong fluffy boy! 你绑架错了绒毛崽
[20:39] He’s done. Cuff him. 他完了 铐住他
[20:41] Yes, sir. 遵命 长官
[20:44] That was the single coolest thing that has ever happened. 这是有史以来发生过的最酷的事
[20:47] Relax, Peralta. Peralta 放轻松
[20:49] That wasn’t even the coolest thing I’ve ever done. 这都不算我做过最酷的事
[20:51] What have you done that’s cooler? 你做过什么更酷的事吗
[20:51] It was the ’80s. It was nothing, I mean, 80年代的事了 不值一提
[20:53] they made a movie out of it, but whatever. 他们基于那事拍了一部电影 不过无所谓
[20:55] What? What movie? 什么 什么电影
[20:56] I don’t remember the title. 我记不得名字了
[20:57] Uh, there was a crime on a plane, I was a passenger. 就是飞机上发生了罪案 我是乘客
[21:00] – Was it “Passenger 57?” – I honestly don’t know. – 是<巡弋悍将>吗 – 我真的不知道
[21:02] It had to have been. Just say it was that. 肯定是的 快说就是
[21:04] You know, Peralta, sometimes I don’t understand Peralta 你知道的 很多时候我都不明白
[21:06] the words coming out of your mouth. 你嘴里说出的话是什么意思
[21:08] Oh, my God, was it “Rush Hour?” 天呐 是<尖峰时刻>吗
[21:09] What? No. 什么 不是
[21:10] You know what? I’m too old for this crap. 你知道吗 我年纪太大了 不懂这些玩意
[21:13] It was “Lethal Weapon?!” Sir, are you Murtaugh?! 是<致命武器>吗 长官 你是莫道吗
[21:18] Does that make me Riggs? 那我是不是瑞格
[21:21] I’m Riggs! 我就是瑞格
神烦警探

Post navigation

Previous Post: 神烦警探(Brooklyn Nine-Nine)第7季第11集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 神烦警探(Brooklyn Nine-Nine)第8季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme