Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

神烦警探(Brooklyn Nine-Nine)第7季第10集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 神烦警探(Brooklyn Nine-Nine)第7季第10集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:04] And I believe that’s all I’ve got. 我想这就是全部内容了
[00:05] Oh, wait, there’s one more thing. 噢 等下 还有一件事
[00:07] Peralta gave me a note before the meeting. Peralta开会前给了我一张纸条
[00:11] Ugh, the penmanship is horrid, but I think it says, 呃 字写得很烂 但我猜他写的是
[00:15] “Ask if anyone has an anal mint.” “问问看有没有人有屎要铄”
[00:17] It’s announcements, and we do. 是有事要说 而我们确实有
[00:19] Wow, what an entrance. 哇 多棒的入场方式啊
[00:20] Amy and I have some big news to share. Amy和我有重磅新闻要说给大家听
[00:23] – I’m pregnant. – We’re pregnant! – 我怀孕了 – 我们怀上啦
[00:25] – Wow, I can’t believe it. – Congratulations. – 哇 我真不敢相信 – 恭喜
[00:27] What a surprise. 真是惊喜
[00:28] What the hell? 什么鬼
[00:29] I thought you guys would be more excited than that. 我以为你们会更兴奋激动一点
[00:30] Charles, you didn’t even faint. Charles 你甚至都没晕倒
[00:31] I’m so sorry, I’ll try. 很抱歉 我试试
[00:34] It’s not working. Somebody choke me. 不起作用 谁快来掐晕我
[00:36] – On it. – Rosa. – 来了 – Rosa
[00:37] Sorry, we’re so happy for you, 抱歉 我们很为你们高兴
[00:39] but we also maybe, kind of already knew. 但我们可能大概基本上都知道了
[00:41] I mean, you didn’t do the best job of hiding it. 我是说 你们也没有很好地掩饰一下
[00:43] Why have you been carrying that box around so much? 你为什么把这个箱子搬来搬去
[00:46] I just love this box. 我就是喜欢这个箱子
[00:47] Why are you reading that newspaper? It’s two days old. 你为什么在读那份报纸 都是两天前的了
[00:49] I just love this issue. 我就是喜欢这一期
[00:51] Hey, why are you wearing that hazmat suit? 嘿 你为什么穿着防护服
[00:52] I just love this look. 我就是喜欢这身装扮
[00:53] Okay, fine, so you all knew we were pregnant. Good for you. 好的 行吧 那你们都知道我们怀上了 你们真棒
[00:56] But I bet you didn’t figure out that we’re having twins. 但我猜你们不知道我们怀的是双胞胎
[01:01] No, not really. It’s one baby. 不 其实不是 就一个宝宝
[01:02] I just needed to see Charles faint. 我只是想看Charles晕倒
[01:24] Aw, Jake. 啊 Jake
[01:25] I am excited that you’re having a kid. 你要有小孩了我感到十分激动
[01:28] Thank you, Dad. Oh, and hey, if you’re free next Friday, 谢谢 老爸 噢对了 如果你下周五有空的话
[01:30] we’re having a sex reveal party. 我们要举办性(别)揭露派对
[01:31] Well, I went to one of those in Amsterdam. 我曾经在阿姆斯特丹参加过一场
[01:33] I would not invite relatives. 我可不会邀请亲属
[01:35] What? No, no, no. 什么 不不不
[01:37] It’s a party where we find out the biological sex of the baby 在这个派对上我们会以意想不到的方式
[01:39] in a surprising way. 揭晓宝宝的性别
[01:40] You better hope you’re having a girl. 你最好祈祷你们怀的是女儿
[01:41] Peralta fathers do not get along with sons. Peralta家的爸爸跟儿子的关系都不怎么样
[01:44] What? That’s not true. 什么 才不是呢
[01:45] I mean, look at us. We’re doing better than ever. 我是说 看看我们 我们比以往都要好
[01:47] This year, you even remembered my birthday month. 你今年甚至记住了我的生日月份
[01:49] Things are good now, but honestly, it’s probably just a blip. 现在的情况是很好 但老实说 有可能只是昙花一现
[01:53] Well, that’s fun to hear. 嗯 听着真有意思
[01:53] Well, that’s just the way it is. 事情本来就是这样的
[01:55] It’s the family curse. 这是家族诅咒
[01:56] I haven’t talked to my father since you were 10. 从你十岁起我就再没跟我爸爸讲过话
[01:58] His dad abandoned him at the World’s Fair. 我爸爸的爸爸在世界博览会上抛弃了我爸爸
[02:01] His dad fled to America after drowning his dad in a well. 而你爷爷的爸爸把他爷爷淹死在井里后逃到了美国
[02:05] Oh, my God. 噢 我的天
[02:07] Okay, so yes, fine, there’s a bit of a trend. 行吧 好的 确实是有这样的趋势
[02:09] But we’re not cursed. You and I are good. 但我们没有被诅咒 你和我很要好
[02:11] I bet you could even fix things up with your dad. 我猜你甚至也能和你爸爸重归于好
[02:13] The Admiral? 那个海军上将
[02:15] I always hoped that I could reconcile things with him one day, 我总是希望有一天能跟他和好
[02:16] but he’s not going to let that happen. 但他不会让这一切发生
[02:18] What can I tell you? We’re not meant to have sons. 我能说什么呢 我们不应该生儿子
[02:21] – There’s a demon in our genes. – Title of your sex tape. – 我们的基因里有恶魔 – 你性爱录像带的标题
[02:24] No, the title of my sex tape is 不 我性爱录像带的标题是
[02:26] “Cockpit Larry and the Mile High Stewardae.” “驾驶舱的Larry和高空性爱俱乐部的空姐们”
[02:28] – What? – “Stewardae.” – 什么 – “空姐们”
[02:29] It’s plural for stewardess. 是空姐的复数形式
[02:31] Yeah. Okay. 好的 行吧
[02:32] ADA Kurm, how are you? 助理检察官Kurm 你好吗
[02:34] Do you want the real answer, about how my wife’s leaving me, 你是想听真话 听关于我太太要离我而去的事实呢
[02:37] or do you just want me to say, “Good, how are you?” 还是你只是想我说 “很好 你呢”
[02:39] The latter? 后者吧
[02:41] – Good, how are you? – We’re fine; why are you here? – 很好 你呢 – 我们很好 你怎么来了
[02:42] You know that Carroll Street Brownstone B&E? 你知道卡罗尔街褐石联排别墅的入室盗窃案吗
[02:44] Yeah, broken windows, swiped an old TV. 知道 破窗而入 偷了一台旧电视
[02:46] The house belongs to a friend of the mayor’s. 那是市长朋友的房子
[02:48] Oh, I didn’t realize the case was a priority. 噢 我不知道那个案子是优先的
[02:51] I’ll check into it right away. 我会马上调查
[02:53] Great, call me as soon as you have anything. 很好 找到任何线索的话马上打给我
[02:55] Yeah. Will do. 好的 没问题
[02:57] Oh, God, what a nightmare. 噢 我的天 真是场噩梦
[02:59] Agreed. Dude’s a mess. 同意 那家伙一团糟
[03:00] You know he’s only 24? 你知道他才24岁吗
[03:01] No, the Carroll Street case. 不 是卡罗尔街的案子
[03:03] I didn’t realize that the mayor was interested in it, 我并不知道市长在关注这个案子
[03:05] and I think I did something bad. 而且我觉得我做了不好的事情
[03:07] You gave Hitchcock and Scully an important case? 你交给了Hitchcock和Scully一个重要的案子
[03:13] Okay, here’s the cake. 好的 蛋糕来了
[03:14] If it’s pink on the inside, it’s a girl. 如果里面是粉色的 就是个女孩
[03:16] And if it’s blue, it’s a boy. 如果是蓝色的 就是个男孩
[03:17] And why do you seem so bummed by that? 你为什么看起来为此沮丧
[03:19] Because I still think you should have done the pig roast, 因为我还是觉得你应该选烤猪的形式
[03:21] where we start eating it from the snout, 我们从它的鼻子开始吃
[03:22] and discover the baby’s sex when we get to the genitals. 等吃到性器官的时候就揭晓了宝宝的性别
[03:24] Yeah, you know, Amy wanted to do that too, 是啊 你知道 Amy也想这么做
[03:25] but I just don’t see it. 但我搞不懂这么做的点
[03:27] I’m getting a text. 我收到一条信息
[03:28] Ooh. “I will see you soon, sir.” 噢 “稍后见 长官(爵士)”
[03:30] – Guess who that was. – Elton John. – 猜猜那是谁 – 艾尔顿·约翰
[03:32] What? 什么
[03:32] You said “Sir,” And that’s on you. 你说了”爵士” 这得怪你
[03:34] No, it was my grandfather, the Admiral. 不 是我的爷爷 那个海军上将
[03:36] Whoa, you tracked him down? 哇 你找到他了
[03:37] Yup, he’s on his way to my apartment right now. 是的 他现在在去我公寓的路上
[03:38] I’m going to fix his relationship with my dad. 我要修复他和我爸的关系
[03:40] It’s going to be very emotional. 这一定会很感人
[03:41] It’s going to be so dramatic. You should be producing for Ellen. 一定会很戏剧化 你应该给<艾伦秀>做制片人
[03:44] Do you really think so? 你真这么觉得吗
[03:44] ‘Cause I actually have another idea for a segment 因为我的确想设计一个环节
[03:46] where Ellen turns your home into a haunted house. 让艾伦把你的家改造成一个闹鬼的房子
[03:48] I call it “Extreme Makeover: Bone Edition.” 我起名叫”彻底改变之白骨再造”
[03:53] But you know, I… I don’t have to do it. 但你知道 我不用非得去做制片人
[03:55] – I like being a cop. – And you’re so good at it. – 我还挺喜欢当警察的 – 而且你还很擅长呢
[03:56] Yeah, okay, I’m going to go meet my grandpa. 是啊 行了 我去见我爷爷了
[03:58] Yup. 好
[04:02] Ooh, fun! Terry’s playing the flute. 噢 有趣 Terry在吹长笛呢
[04:04] At work. Who are you, William Wonka? 还是在工作时间 你是谁啊 威利旺卡吗
[04:06] No, this is police business. 不 这是和警局相关的
[04:08] The flautist for the NYPD band retired, 纽约警局乐队的笛手退休了
[04:10] and I’m going to audition to take her spot. 我打算去面试她的位置
[04:13] Captain Holt, you love music. Can you give me some pointers? Holt警监 你热爱音乐 能给我点儿建议吗
[04:15] I’d rather not. The music they play is dreck. 还是不了 他们演奏的音乐简直是垃圾
[04:18] Last month, they performed Sousa at a fallen officer’s funeral. 上个月 他们在一个去世警员的葬礼上演奏了苏萨的曲子
[04:21] And the people were so appalled, they cried. 然后人们一听 都吓哭了
[04:23] Or they were crying for the deceased. 还是他们是因为追忆死者才哭的
[04:25] No, she was very unpopular. 不 她不招人喜欢
[04:26] The band made them cry. 就是乐队弄哭的大家
[04:29] Suffice it to say, I don’t respect what they do, 简单来说 我不是很尊重他们的这项工作
[04:31] so I wouldn’t be the right teacher. 所以我不是合适的老师
[04:32] I’m sorry. 抱歉
[04:36] Hey, Grandpa. 嘿 爷爷
[04:37] – Attention! – Oh. – 立正 – 噢
[04:40] At ease. Just pulling your leg. 稍息 就开个玩笑
[04:42] I’m your grandfather, not your commanding officer. 我是你爷爷 又不是你的指挥官
[04:44] – Now, come on. – Aw. – 来吧 – 噢
[04:45] – Give me a handshake. – Okay. – 握个手 – 好
[04:47] Right, come on in. 行吧 请进
[04:50] Wow, it’s really been quite a while, huh? 哇 真是好些日子没见了 是吧
[04:52] Yeah. 是啊
[04:52] Are you still watching those cartoons about the karate lizards? 你还看空手道蜥蜴的那些动画片吗
[04:56] The “Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles”? 你在说<忍者神龟>吗
[04:58] I am. There was recently a reboot. 看啊 而且最近又重启了
[05:00] They did some interesting things 他们就斯普林特和克朗的背景故事
[05:00] 斯普林特 <忍者神龟>中的老鼠大师 忍者神龟的老师 克朗 <忍者神龟>中大反派
[05:01] with Splinter and Krang’s backstories. 又设计了些好玩的剧情
[05:02] Anyways, I’m an adult now. How are you? 不管怎样 我现在是个成年人了 您最近怎么样
[05:04] Oh, me? Well, I guess I’m… 哦 我吗 我想我
[05:11] – Grandpa? – What? – 爷爷 – 怎么了
[05:12] Oh, I was just asking how you were. 哦 我刚问您最近怎么样
[05:14] – Oh, sharp as ever. – Yeah. – 哦 宝刀未老 – 是哈
[05:15] I’m so glad you reached out to me. 很开心你联系我
[05:17] Same, you know, now that I’m having a baby of my own, 我也是 你知道 现在我马上要有自己的小孩儿了
[05:19] I’ve started to realize 我开始意识到
[05:21] how important father/son/grandfather relationships really are. 父子爷爷关系有多重要
[05:24] Which reminds me, my dad is also coming. 话说到这 我爸爸也会来
[05:27] He is? 是吗
[05:27] I’m surprised he wanted to see me. 我没想到他居然想见我
[05:29] Well, he doesn’t exactly know you’re here. 这个 他其实不知道您也在这儿
[05:31] I thought it might be cool to surprise both of you. 我想给你们俩一个惊喜的话应该挺酷的
[05:33] You know who else thought surprises were cool? 你知道还有谁觉得惊喜很酷吗
[05:36] Admiral Yamamoto, and we all know what happened then, huh? 海军大将山本五十六 我们都知道后来发生了什么 是吧
[05:39] – We do? – Pearl Harbor. – 我们知道吗 – 珍珠港事件
[05:40] Pearl Harbor, right. Some surprises can be bad. 珍珠港事件 对 有些惊喜会不尽人意
[05:42] But this one’s not gonna be. This one’s gonna be good, 但是这个惊喜不会的 这个惊喜会有好效果
[05:44] – just like… – The Battle of Midway. – 就像 – 中途岛战役
[05:45] The Bimble of Durbay. Yup. 中毒导弹计 可不
[05:47] We both said the same thing at the same time. 异口同声啊
[05:48] Oh, that’s my Dad. 哦 是我爸来了
[05:49] This is going to be amazing. 好期待啊
[05:52] – Hey, Jakey. – Roger Peralta. – 嘿 Jakey – Roger Peralta
[05:54] Prepare to hug and cry. 准备好抱头痛哭吧
[05:55] This is your father. 有请你的爸爸出场
[05:59] Dad, you son of a bitch. 爸爸 你个狗娘养的
[06:01] Uh-oh. Ow! 完了 啊
[06:08] I can’t believe you hit me. 我不敢相信你竟然打我
[06:09] I’m sorry. 对不起
[06:10] My face is throbbing. Hey, “Dino Bites.” 我脸都跳了 诶 是恐龙小鸡块
[06:12] What the hell is my father doing here? 我爸在这到底要干什么啊
[06:13] You said you wanted to reconcile. 你说你想和解的
[06:15] I meant after he was dead. 我是说等他死了之后的
[06:17] I planned on standing over his grave 我计划去他的墓地边儿上
[06:19] and yelling, “I forgive you.” 然后大喊”我原谅你了”
[06:20] Well, you may get the chance sooner than you think. 那看来你很快就能实现这个计划了
[06:22] He keeps trailing off and staring into space. 他现在老走神 看着一个地方不动
[06:25] That’s his old trick. 那是他的老伎俩了
[06:26] Whenever he doesn’t want to talk about something, he does that. 他不想谈什么事儿的时候就那样
[06:29] The old bastard. 老混蛋
[06:30] Look, I know you don’t like him, 我知道你不喜欢他
[06:31] but can you at least try to be nice for me? 但是你能不能试着友善一点 就当为了我
[06:35] Okay. 好吧
[06:38] I’ll be nice. 我会友善点儿的
[06:38] I wish you were dead, you lousy son of a bitch! 你要是死了就好了 你个狗娘养的臭混蛋
[06:41] You said you were gonna be nice. 你说过你会友善点儿的
[06:42] I lied so I could say the “Son of a bitch” Thing. 我撒谎了 就为了说狗娘养的这句话
[06:44] – Dad! – Okay. – 爸爸 – 好吧
[06:46] Your grandson would like us to make peace. 你孙子想让咱们两个讲和
[06:50] So, do you apologize for being the worst father 那 你会不会向我道歉
[06:52] in the history in the world? 因为你是世界历史上最烂的父亲
[06:54] Even worse than fathers who chain their children in basements? 比那些把自己孩子绑在地下室的父亲还差劲
[06:56] – I do not. – That’s on him. I tried. – 我不会 – 这是他的问题 我尽力了
[06:58] – I really don’t think you did. – Jake, you don’t get it. – 我还真没觉得你尽了多大力 – Jake 你不懂
[07:00] He’s a heartless jerk. 他就是个没心的混蛋
[07:01] When I was in high school, I almost died. 我上高中的时候 差点死了
[07:02] He didn’t even visit me in the hospital. 他都没去医院看我一眼
[07:04] Okay, so maybe start by asking him 好吧 那你可以从这件事开始
[07:06] to apologize for that. 让他向你道歉
[07:07] No, he should apologize to me for being in the hospital. 不 他应该因为进了医院这件事向我道歉
[07:11] I’m starting to see the heartless thing now. 我开始有点儿明白你为啥说他没心了
[07:13] Growing up, he had a boat. Meant everything to him. 在我小的时候 他有一艘船 对他来说简直是一切
[07:16] He named it “Walter,” After himself. 他用他自己的名字给它命名”Walter”
[07:18] She was the child I never had. 她就像是我从未拥有过的亲生孩子一样
[07:19] I was the child you did have. 我就是你亲生的孩子
[07:22] Anyway, one day I took Walter Junior out for a spin. 回归正题 有一天我带着小Walter出去溜溜
[07:24] I was trying to impress one of the lake girls. 我想给一个湖人队女郎留个好印象
[07:27] Before I met your mom, I was a bit of a ladies’ man. 在我遇到你妈之前 我其实是个少女杀手
[07:29] Yes, that continued long after you met my mom. 我知道 在你认识我妈之后很长时间你依然是
[07:31] He’s always been a floozy. 他一直都很放荡
[07:33] It was dark. I crashed into the dock; I woke up in the hospital. 当时天很黑 我撞到了码头 然后从医院醒来
[07:36] – How was the girl? – Flexible. – 那个女孩怎么样 – 柔韧性不错
[07:37] Man, she could put her leg– total– 天 她能把她的腿 完全
[07:39] No, I was– after the accident. 不 我是说 在事故发生之后
[07:41] Oh, right! No. 哦 对 没事
[07:41] She was totally unhurt, thank goodness. 她一点事都没有 谢天谢地
[07:43] But I was in the hospital for three weeks, 但是我在医院整整待了三个星期
[07:45] and Admiral Ass never visited me once. 而这位混蛋司令一次都没来看过我
[07:48] I warned you not to take the boat out. 我警告过你不要把船开出去
[07:50] You make mistakes, you got to accept the consequences. 你既然犯了错误 就要接受随之而来的后果
[07:53] – I’m your son! – And Walter was my daughter. – 我可是你的儿子 – Wlater还是我的女儿呢
[07:56] Okay, both of you, stop. 行了 你们俩都别说了
[07:57] You’re acting like children. 你们就像小孩子一样
[07:59] You know what? That’s it, if you’re gonna act like kids, 好了 到此为止 如果你们要像小孩一样幼稚
[08:01] then I’m gonna act like a parent. 那我就来作家长
[08:03] – “Cry Hard with a Vengeance”? – Yeah. – “哭胆龙威” – 没错
[08:05] It’s Bruce Willis’ book about parenting. 这是布鲁斯·威利斯写得关于育儿的书
[08:07] And we’re gonna read it. 我们来读读
[08:09] I just got another call from the saddest ADA in the world. 我刚刚接到来史上最悲催的助理检察官打来的电话
[08:12] He’s still pissed. 他还在生气
[08:13] – Did Hitchcock and Scully get anywhere? – Hard to say. – Hitchcock和Scully有任何进展吗 – 不好说
[08:16] Their file contains a lot of non-case related documents. 他们的档案里有很多与案件无关的文件
[08:19] A bunch of menus? 一堆菜单
[08:20] A cease and desist letter from TJ Maxx. TJ Maxx商场发来的禁制令
[08:22] Multiple patent submissions 多个专利申请书
[08:23] for something called a “Pillow shoe.” 关于一个叫”枕头鞋”的东西
[08:25] An application for a time share in Figi. 还有一个分时房产的申请 在斐齐
[08:27] – You mean Fiji. – No, Figi with a G. – 你是说斐济吧 – 不 斐齐 没有三点水
[08:30] They’re getting scammed. 他们要被骗了
[08:33] Wait. This is good. 等等 这个是有用的
[08:34] There was a witness who saw everything. 有一个目击证人看到了全过程
[08:36] Identified the thief, 认出了小偷
[08:37] they even described 甚至提到了
[08:37] the getaway car down to a dent in the right bumper. 他们逃跑开的车右保险杠有个坑这种细节
[08:39] We’re golden. 我们中奖了
[08:40] Yeah, but Hitchcock and Scully forgot to 是 但是Hitchcock和Scully忘了
[08:42] write down the witness’ name or contact info. 记下目击证人的名字和联系方式
[08:44] What? No, that’s insane. 啥 不 不可能吧
[08:46] Even they wouldn’t do something that dumb. 就算是他俩也干不出这么蠢的事
[08:48] Dumb? Excuse me. 蠢 不好意思
[08:51] I don’t need this crap. 我可不需要听这种话
[08:52] I could be on the beach in Figi right now. 我现在本该在斐齐的沙滩上的
[08:53] If we go to court, 如果我们要上法庭
[08:55] we’re gonna need the witness to testify. 那就需要目击证人来作证
[08:57] But now, we have no way of contacting him. 但现在 我们都没有办法联系到他
[08:59] So there’s no case. 所以就没法立案了
[09:00] How could you not take down the witness’ contact info? 你们怎么能不记下目击证人的联系方式呢
[09:03] Well, unlike you dorks, 我们不像你们这些呆子
[09:05] we don’t do everything”By the book.” 我们不是做什么都要”循规蹈矩”
[09:07] – We play by our own rules. – And we get results. – 我们有自己的规矩 – 所以我们能办成事
[09:09] Mm-hmm. 嗯哼
[09:09] No! You don’t! 不 你们不能
[09:11] That’s why we’re here! 所以我们才在这
[09:13] So John McClain’s advice wasn’t great, 所以”约翰·麦克莱恩”的建议不怎么样
[09:14] but I have other books. 但我还有其他书
[09:15] This one says to make sure neither of you has a full diaper. 这本说 要保证你们俩尿布都是干净的
[09:19] Feels like we can skip that part. 感觉我们可以跳过这一步
[09:20] – I wouldn’t be so sure. – Dad, come on, all right? – 我可不敢确定 – 爸 别这样 好吧
[09:23] How about this? 这个怎么样
[09:24] Dad, just name one happy memory that you have with Grandpa. 爸 你只要说一个和爷爷一起的快乐时光就好
[09:27] And don’t say the memory you’re going to have at his funeral. 而且不能说你将要在他葬礼上有的快乐时光
[09:29] All right, when I was eight, he was on shore leave, 好吧 当时我八岁 他放上岸假期
[09:32] and we played catch in the yard, and that was fun. 我们一起在院子里玩接球游戏 还挺开心的
[09:36] Hey, there you go. That was great. 嘿 这不就得了 很棒
[09:39] And Grandpa, is there a happy memory you want to share? 那么爷爷 你有没有想要分享的快乐记忆
[09:41] Well, can I pick the catch thing too? 我能也选接球那个吗
[09:43] Yeah, sure. 当然可以
[09:44] ‘Cause that was really a nice time. 因为那个时候真的很开心
[09:46] While we were playing,the neighbor kid fell off his bike. 我们玩的时候邻居的小孩从自行车上摔下去了
[09:49] – Yeah, he broke his arm. – You could see the bone. – 对 他摔坏了胳膊 – 你都能看到骨头
[09:51] Do you remember when we went skiing, 你还记得我们去滑雪的时候
[09:53] and the guy fell off the lift and busted his leg? 一个男的从缆车上掉下去摔坏了腿
[09:55] – And you could see the bone. – It was just, like, – 而且你都能看到骨头 – 那简直了
[09:57] sticking right out of the skin, and he’s, like, screaming. 直接从他皮肤穿出来 他一直尖叫
[10:00] – We were laughing. – Oh, oh, it was beautiful. – 我们笑得呀 – 哦简直太美好了
[10:02] God, I hope somebody found him. 天 我希望有人找到他了
[10:04] Okay, well, you guys are both monsters, 好了 你们俩都是怪物
[10:05] but this is going great. 但这进展的还挺顺利的
[10:09] Yes, yes. 太棒了 太棒了
[10:10] I know you’re being positive, 我知道你在鼓励我
[10:12] but I could use some honest criticism. 但是我需要诚实的意见
[10:14] Terry, I’d love to help, but… Terry 我愿意帮忙 但是
[10:18] Follow me. 跟我来
[10:20] Hello. 你们好
[10:21] You caught me stretching. 你们抓到我拉伸了
[10:23] I’ve been doing this and nothing else 我过去半小时一直在干这个
[10:25] for the last half hour continuously. 其他什么都没干
[10:26] I saw you watching Terry. 我看到你看Terry了
[10:28] You were finger conducting. 你在用手指指挥
[10:30] Fine. 好吧
[10:32] Yes. 没错
[10:33] I may have overstated my contempt for the music they play 我也许夸大了对他们音乐的蔑视
[10:36] so that I wouldn’t have to help Jeffords. 这样我就不用帮Jeffords了
[10:38] Oh, no, am I so bad, I can’t be helped? 哦 不 我差劲到都没救了吗
[10:40] Aw, man, I wanted to play in the Thanksgiving Day Parade. 噢 天 我本来想在感恩节游行的时候表演的
[10:43] Terry loves being in and among floats. Terry喜欢在花车上或者在花车之间表演
[10:45] You’re not bad. You’re maybe even… 你不差劲 你甚至可以说
[10:47] Good. But to make you great, 还不错 但要想让你变成优秀
[10:49] I’d have to break you down to nothing. 我就得把你贬得一文不值
[10:52] – It would ruin our friendship. – I can handle criticism. – 这会破坏我们的友谊 – 我能受得了批评
[10:54] My daughters criticize me all the time. 我女儿一直对我评头论足的
[10:56] They’re so mean now. Please help me, sir, please! 她们现在特别刻薄 帮帮我吧 警监 求你了
[10:58] Okay. 可以
[11:00] Give me your flute. 把你的长笛给我
[11:02] Wrong! First rule: 错了 第一条准则就是
[11:04] never give anyone your flute. 永远不要别把你的长笛交给别人
[11:08] – Hey, babe, how’s it going? – Amazingly well. – 嘿 亲爱的 你怎么样 – 非常好
[11:11] My dad and my grandpa are actually getting along. 我爸爸和我爷爷相处得很好
[11:13] They’ve been catching up nonstop. 他们一直在叙旧
[11:14] – Aunt Millie? – Dead. – Millie阿姨呢 – 死了
[11:15] – Uncle Thomas? – Dead. – Thomas叔叔呢 – 死了
[11:16] – Aunt Janet? – Dead. – Janet阿姨呢 – 死了
[11:17] – Uncle Dean? – Gay. – Dean叔叔呢 – 弯了
[11:18] Ooh, good for him. 哦 那挺好的
[11:20] – What about Aunt Lyn? – Dead. – 那Lyn阿姨呢 – 死了
[11:21] Apparently there was a fire at the family reunion. 之前家庭聚会上发生了火灾
[11:23] Lucky for my Uncle Dean, he was not welcome at the event. Dean叔叔就很幸运了 他不受欢迎没被邀请
[11:25] – Wow. Dark. – Yeah. – 哇 好阴暗啊 – 是啊
[11:27] Well, I’m glad everything’s working out. 好吧 很高兴一切顺利
[11:30] Oh, I got to go. Love you, bye. 我得挂了 爱你 拜拜
[11:31] Actually, I got to go too, so… 事实上 我也得挂了 所以
[11:34] I didn’t even think 我都没想到
[11:36] it was possible to put a cast on that part of the body. 还能在身体的那个部位打石膏
[11:39] That was Amy. I hung up first. 是Amy打来的 是我先挂断的
[11:41] Looks like things are still going great in here. 看来你们相处得还不错啊
[11:43] Yeah, they sure are. Hey, Dad, toss me a beer. 是啊 当然了 嘿 爸 扔个啤酒过来
[11:46] Bring the heat. 用力扔
[11:47] Whoa! 哇
[11:49] – No, the sex reveal cake! – Oh. – 别啊 性别揭秘蛋糕 – 哦
[11:50] Nobody look at the floor! 谁都不许看地上
[11:51] No one can see the color of the cake. 谁也不许看蛋糕的颜色
[11:55] How long are we doing this? What’s the plan? 我们还要这样多久 接下来打算怎么办
[11:57] I don’t know yet! 我还不知道
[12:01] Okay, we all heard the cake splat on the other side of the counter, 好 我们都听到蛋糕砸在了柜台的另一边
[12:03] which means we can probably assume you can see the color. 也就是说可以默认你们能看到蛋糕的颜色
[12:06] – Why does that matter? – Because the color of the cake – 这有什么关系吗 – 因为蛋糕的颜色
[12:07] tells us if we’re having a boy or a girl. 代表了是男孩还是女孩
[12:09] How can that baker tell? 那个蛋糕师是怎么知道的
[12:10] Because the baker does the test. 因为是蛋糕师做的测试
[12:11] No, the doctor does the test. Then the doctor calls the baker, 不是 是医生做的测试 然后医生打电话给蛋糕师
[12:13] and the baker makes the cake. 蛋糕师再去做蛋糕
[12:14] Okay, I hate to say this, but can you start over? 好吧 我不想这么说 但是你能再说一遍吗
[12:16] No, we don’t have time. Just help me fix this. 不 我们没时间了 帮我处理下这个
[12:18] You know, it’s Roger’s fault. 是Roger的错
[12:19] All he had to do was catch the beer. 他本来只要接住啤酒就好了
[12:21] Well, maybe I’d be better at catch 也许我本来可以更擅长接住东西的
[12:23] if I played it more than once growing up. 如果我在童年不止玩过一次接球游戏的话
[12:25] Guys, focus up. 嘿 集中注意
[12:25] We’re all getting along, remember? 我们都相处得很好 记得吗
[12:27] Now, we can’t see the cake before Amy, which means 现在我们不能在Amy之前看到蛋糕 也就是说
[12:29] we have to figure out a way to clean it up without looking at it. 我们得想办法不看着它来把它清理干净
[12:31] We have to “Birdbox” It. 我们得”蒙上你的眼”
[12:33] And “Birdbox” Is the bakery. “蒙上你的眼”是家蛋糕店的名字
[12:35] No, “Birdbox” Is a movie 不是 那是部电影
[12:36] where people aren’t allowed to look at things. 里面的角色眼睛都被蒙起来了
[12:38] Just put on these blindfolds and help me clean it up. 把眼罩戴上 帮我把这里擦干净
[12:40] I “Birdbox-ed” The stewardess in Sweden once. 我曾经有一次在瑞典和空姐玩过”蒙上你的眼”
[12:43] Dad! 爸
[12:45] Okay, that should be all of it. 好了 应该这样就好了
[12:47] I think it’s safe to take off our blindfolds– 现在应该可以放心摘下眼罩了
[12:50] Oh! 哦啊啊啊
[12:51] No, no! Oh, God! 不 不 天啊
[12:55] What happened? We were so careful. 怎么回事 我们明明很小心啊
[12:57] Here comes the mop. 拖一下这里
[12:59] Bag. 垃圾袋
[13:00] – This is hard. – Yeah. – 这很难啊 – 是啊
[13:01] I could use a beer, you know? 你们知道吗 我需要喝杯啤酒
[13:04] Oh, oh. You okay? 哦 哦 你没事吧
[13:05] The cake was blue. 蛋糕是蓝色的
[13:07] You’re having a boy. It’s the curse. 你们要有儿子了 这是诅咒
[13:09] No. No, no, no, there’s no curse. 不 不 没有什么诅咒
[13:11] Look, we can still fix this. All we have to do is 听着 我们还是可以解决的 我们要做的就是
[13:13] clean every inch of this room, and then bake a gourmet cake. 把这房间里的每一寸都打扫干净 然后烤个美味的蛋糕
[13:16] No one can do all that in two hours. 没人能在两小时内全部做完
[13:18] Wrong, Dad. 错了 爸
[13:20] There is one who can. 有一个人可以
[13:24] Hello, fellas. Let’s get to work. 大家好 开始干活吧
[13:29] Oh, hey. I got something. 哦 嘿 我有线索了
[13:31] There was a security camera by the Carroll Street brownstone. 卡罗尔街褐石联排别墅旁有个监控摄像头
[13:34] And it got footage of the perps? 拍到罪犯了吗
[13:35] No, but it caught Scully and Hitchcock interviewing the witness. 没有 但是拍到了Scully和Hitchcock审问证人的画面
[13:38] All right. Let’s start canvassing the neighborhood, 好 我们开始调查附近的情况吧
[13:39] see if anybody recognizes that guy. 看看有没有人认出他
[13:41] Yeah. 嗯
[13:42] Wait! 等一下
[13:44] – What the hell? – Sorry, I didn’t want to run, – 搞什么啊 – 抱歉 我不想跑
[13:46] and that was the only way to stop the doors. 那是唯一能让门开着的办法
[13:48] – It wasn’t, and it didn’t. – It worked, we’re here. – 不是 也没有用 – 有用的 我们进来了
[13:50] Please, don’t go looking for that witness. 求你们了 不要去找那个证人
[13:52] We’re just trying to fix your screw-up. 我们只是想把你们搞砸的事处理好
[13:54] We didn’t screw up. The witness gave us his name, 我们没有搞砸 证人告诉我们他的名字了
[13:56] but he asked us not to write it down because he’s undocumented. 但他要求我们不要写下来 因为他没有依法登记
[13:58] So he’s scared to show up to testify at the courthouse 所以他害怕出现在法庭上作证
[14:01] because he didn’t want to be detained by ICE. 因为他不想被移民及海关执法局抓住
[14:03] – Damn it. – You know, – 该死 – 你知道吗
[14:04] that keeps lots of immigrants from helping cops. 这使得很多移民无法帮助警察
[14:06] Yeah, we know that. We’re just surprised that you know that. 是的 我们知道 我们只是很惊讶你们居然知道
[14:08] That’s insulting. 太侮辱人了
[14:09] I’m very concerned with immigration issues. 我很关心移民问题的
[14:11] And I’ve dated my fair share of spicy– 而我也约会过一位很辣的
[14:13] – No! – Scully said the nice thing. – 别说了 – Scully已经说过好话了
[14:15] You don’t need to go past it, Hitchcock. 你不用再说下去了 Hitchcock
[14:17] Okay, I know you need help and time is tight, 好啦 我知道你需要帮助 时间也很紧
[14:20] but I see there is blue cake on the floor, 但是我看见地上都是蓝色的蛋糕
[14:21] and I know what that means, vis-à-vis the sex of the baby. 我也知道这意味着什么 是关于孩子的性别
[14:24] So before we do anything, I’m going to need a minute. 所以我们有任何行动之前 我需要一点时间
[14:28] Sorry for all the weeping 抱歉我哭了半天
[14:29] and the weird snort noise I made at the end. 结尾还发出奇怪的鼻息声
[14:31] It’s genetic. 这是遗传的
[14:32] Now, Jake, grab the mop, you’re on cleanup. 好了 Jake 拿起拖把 去打扫干净
[14:35] Admiral, you’re making the batter. 上将 你来做面糊
[14:36] Captain, you’re on frosting duty. 上校 你来负责霜糖
[14:40] Okay, Amy just texted. 好啦 Amy刚发信息给我
[14:41] She’s gonna be here any second, so hide that thing. 她随时都可能到达 所以把那个藏起来
[14:44] The…Oh. 那个 噢
[14:47] Dad, that is so noticeable. 爸爸 那太明显了
[14:48] Nuh-uh, it’s awesome. 不不 这样超棒
[14:50] All right, everybody, act normal. 好吧 所有人 正常点
[14:51] Act normal. 正常点
[14:53] Hey, guys. 嘿 大家
[14:54] Hey, welcome home. 嘿 欢迎回家
[14:56] I’d like you to meet my grandpa, Walter. 我带你认识一下我的爷爷 Walter
[14:59] It’s so nice to meet you. 很高兴见到你
[15:00] Hello, things are normal here. 你好 这里一切都很正常
[15:02] Yeah, everything’s totally normal… 是啊 所有的一切都特别正常
[15:04] Back here too, behind the chair. 我这里也是 椅子后面的地方
[15:05] Yup, and that was a normal thing to say. 对 那也是很正常的一句话
[15:07] Are things normal with you, Amy? 你一切正常吗 Amy
[15:08] – Sure. – Cool. – 当然 – 那就好
[15:10] I’m going to go get ready for the party. 我要去为派对做准备了
[15:12] Oh, fun. 噢 真有意思
[15:17] Oh, my God, I can’t believe we pulled it off. 噢 我的天呐 不敢相信我们竟然做到了
[15:19] Charles, we owe it all to you. Charles 我们欠你的
[15:20] Stop, it was an honor to cook and clean with all of you. 别这么说 我很荣幸能和你们一起下厨一起打扫
[15:23] Boy, Jake is so lucky to have you as his butler. 天呐 Jake有你做他的管家真是太幸运了
[15:26] – Oh, he’s not- – Thank you. – 噢 他不是 – 谢谢夸奖
[15:27] Oh. 好吧
[15:29] I’m so glad you’re helping me. 我很高兴你来帮助我
[15:30] Maybe I won’t blow it after all. 也许我不会搞砸了(不用吹了)
[15:32] Oh, you’ll do plenty of blowing… 噢 你要吹得可多了
[15:33] Of that flute. Now, let’s go. 吹那个长笛 好了 开始吧
[15:34] A five, six, seven, eight. 五 六 七 八
[15:38] Stop. 停
[15:39] The nod meant start now, not start one second later. 我点头你就要开始 不是一秒后才开始
[15:41] Again. Five, six, seven, eight. 再来 五 六 七 八
[15:45] Stop. 停
[15:48] Are you playing “The Muffin Man” Or “The Garbage Man”? 你在演奏<松饼师>还是<垃圾师>
[15:50] – Huh? – Do you know the Garbage Man? – 什么 – 你知道垃圾师吗
[15:51] Because I do. 我知道
[15:52] Because I’m looking right at him. 因为我正看着他呢
[15:54] Again. Five, six, seven, eight. 再来 五 六 七 八
[15:58] Bum, bum, bum, badum, bum, bum 嘣 嘣 嘣 啪嗒 嘣 嘣
[16:03] Again. 再来
[16:06] Again. 再来
[16:07] Bum, bum, bum, badum, bum, bum 嘣 嘣 嘣 啪嗒 嘣 嘣
[16:11] Da, da, da, da 哒 哒 哒 哒
[16:13] Why did you stop playing, Garbage Man? 为什么停下来了 垃圾师
[16:14] I need some water. 我需要喝点水
[16:15] What you need to do is keep practicing, Garbage Man. 你需要的是一直练习 垃圾师
[16:16] I don’t have any more saliva. 我已经口干到没唾液了
[16:17] And I don’t have any more time for your excuses, Garbage Man. 那我还没时间来听你找借口了 垃圾师
[16:21] Now play again. Five, six– 接着来 五 六
[16:23] I don’t want your help anymore! 我再也不想要你帮我了
[16:24] I’m not a garbage man! I’m a muffin man! 我不是垃圾师 我是松饼师
[16:30] Attention, everyone. 注意啦 各位
[16:32] Thank you all so much for coming. 非常感谢大家的到来
[16:33] Please gather around. 请聚拢一点
[16:34] We’re going to cut the cake and find out 我们要切开蛋糕来得知
[16:36] what our baby’s whole downstairs situation is. 我们的孩子下面是什么情况
[16:41] Why the accent? 为什么是这种腔调
[16:42] I don’t know. I did so bad. I should have let you talk. 我也不知道 我表现得好差 我应该让你来说
[16:44] – Yeah, you should have. – Okay. – 是啊 你该让我来 – 好吧
[16:45] – I love you. – Oh. – 我爱你 – 好的
[16:46] Okay, let’s do this. 好啦 我们开始吧
[16:47] Here we go. 来切蛋糕啦
[16:49] All right, we are having a… 好啦 我们的孩子是
[16:53] Green. 绿色的
[16:54] Oh, my God. What’s inside of me? 噢 我的天 我是怀了个什么
[16:56] No, you just cut a bad slice. Here, I’ll get a good one. 不 你只是切到了不好的一块 来 我给你切块好的
[16:58] I guess the bakery must have messed up. 我想一定是蛋糕店弄错了
[17:00] What are you talking about? 你在说什么啊
[17:01] Roger’s the one that added the food coloring. 是Roger加的食用色素
[17:03] Well, you mixed the batter. 要这么说 还是你做的面糊呢
[17:05] Wait, did you guys bake that cake? 等等 是你们做的蛋糕吗
[17:07] Well, we just, you could say that… 那什么 我们只是 你可以那么说
[17:10] Jake Jake?
[17:12] Okay, fine. Yes, we baked it. 好啦好啦 是的 我们做的蛋糕
[17:13] I’m so sorry. I’ll explain everything later. 我很抱歉 我待会儿可以把一切解释给你听
[17:15] Dad, please stop cutting the cake. 爸爸 能别再切蛋糕了吗
[17:16] I’m trying to find a good slice. 我在努力找块好的蛋糕
[17:17] There is no good slice! You screwed it up! 没有哪块是好的 你让这个蛋糕一团糟
[17:20] You’re a screw-up! 你就是个一团糟
[17:21] Yeah? Well, if I’m a screw up, it’s ’cause you screwed me up. 是吗 好 就算我是一团糟 也是你导致我一团糟的
[17:24] You screw-up. 你个一团糟
[17:24] Screw you. I’m leaving. 去你的 我要走了
[17:26] Wait, wait, no, don’t go! We reversed the curse! 等等 别 别走啊 我们逆转了诅咒
[17:28] Don’t reverse the curse reverse! 不要逆转我们逆转了的诅咒
[17:29] Actually, Jake, I’m going too. 事实上 Jake 我也要走了
[17:31] What? No, why would you go? 什么 不 为什么你要走
[17:32] I need to go to the hospital. 我得去医院
[17:34] I cut my thumb off. 我把我大拇指切下来了
[17:35] – Again? – The other one. – 又切掉了 – 另一个大拇指
[17:37] – Oh, God. – Oh, God. – 噢 天呐 – 噢 天呐
[17:40] Ah… Get the “Dino Bites.” 啊 去拿恐龙小鸡块
[17:45] Hey, how are you feeling? How’s the thumb? 嘿 你感觉怎么样 大拇指怎么样了
[17:48] Great, looks perfect. Like nothing ever happened. 很好 看上去很完美 就像什么都没发生过一样
[17:50] It’s the other thumb, Dad. 是另一只大拇指 爸
[17:51] Oh, no, yeah, that looks bad. 噢不 看起来的确很糟
[17:54] The doctor said it might take a long time to heal, 医生说可能要花很长时间才能痊愈
[17:55] and that it might never be as long again. 而且它会永远比以前短一截
[17:57] My thumb? I don’t care. 我的大拇指吗 我不在乎
[17:59] – Is my dad here? – No. – 我爸在这儿吗 – 不在
[18:01] I called him and he said… 我给他打电话了 他说
[18:05] How do I put this? 我该怎么说出口呢
[18:06] That I’m a useless screw-up and he’s done with me? 说我是个没用的一团糟废物 他已经受够了
[18:08] Yeah, something exactly like that, verbatim, sure. 对 这差不多就是他原话 一字不差那种
[18:11] Look, I’m really sorry that I forced this whole reunion on you. 听着 我很抱歉我强迫你们和好
[18:14] I think our family might be cursed, 我想我们家族可能真是被诅咒了
[18:16] and I’m going to be a bad dad. 我会成为一个不称职的爸爸
[18:17] No, I was wrong. 不 是我错了
[18:18] There’s no curse. 根本没什么诅咒
[18:20] My dad is just a selfish dick. 我爸就是个自私的混蛋
[18:22] And I was too. 我也是
[18:25] All the other Peralta dads, Peralta家其他的爸爸也是
[18:26] we probably just learned it from each other. 我们大概就是从彼此身上学到的
[18:28] Or it’s just in our genes. 或者这就是遗传的
[18:30] No, you proved that wrong. 不 你证明了那是错的
[18:32] You care, and you do the work. 你不仅在乎 还真的付出
[18:35] You’re reading parenting books before your kid is even born. 孩子还没出生你就在读育儿书籍了
[18:38] You tried to get me and Dad back together. 你试着让我和我爸和好如初
[18:41] Hell, you even fished my thumb out of the cake. 妈的 你甚至从蛋糕里把我的拇指摸出来了
[18:43] Yeah, that was gross. 没错 那挺恶心的
[18:44] You’re so excited about having a kid, 你因为有了宝宝而这么兴奋
[18:46] you’re having a sex reveal party. 还要举办性(别)揭晓派对
[18:48] I never did anything like that, 我从没做过这样的事情
[18:49] except that one time in Amsterdam. 除了那次在阿姆斯特丹的时候
[18:51] I really wish you’d stop bringing that up. 我真心希望你别再提这茬了
[18:52] Jake, you’re going to be a great dad. Jake 你会成为一个超棒的爸爸
[18:55] And your son’s gonna love you. 你的儿子会爱你的
[18:57] Thanks. 谢谢
[18:59] And I think you’re going to make a real good grandpa. 我想你会成为一个很好的爷爷
[19:02] Hey, 嘿
[19:03] who’s got two surgically reattached thumbs 在座各位谁的两个大拇指都被重新缝合过
[19:06] and is super proud of his son? 还特别为自己的儿子感到骄傲
[19:08] Oh, you don’t have to– 噢 你大可不必
[19:10] This guy– 就是我
[19:15] My boss is furious. 我老板气炸了
[19:17] You ruined my 25th birthday. 你毁了我的25岁生日
[19:18] I want those guys punished. 我想让那些人受到处罚
[19:20] Understood. I’ll talk to them right now. 明白 我这就去和他们谈谈
[19:22] Without that witness, the DA has nothing. 没有那个证人 地检就一点证据也没有了
[19:24] – Kurm is pissed. – It’s true. – Kurm气死了 – 是真的
[19:26] He kept calling you guys the human centipede. 他一直把你们叫成人体蜈蚣
[19:27] Because we have our heads up our asses. 因为我们头都塞到屁股里了
[19:29] Yes, we’ve heard that before. 是的 你们已经讲过了
[19:30] I never thought I’d say this, 我从没想过我会说这个
[19:31] but you guys did the right thing. 但是你们做的对
[19:33] Unfortunately, Kurm wants you disciplined. 不幸的是 Kurm想要处罚你们
[19:34] So effective tomorrow, 所以从明天起
[19:36] you’re each getting one week paid suspension. 你们各将得到带薪停职一周的处分
[19:38] Like vacation? 意思是 放假
[19:39] You deserve this punishment! 你们活该受到处罚
[19:40] It’s punishment where you don’t have to work. 罚你们不用来上班
[19:42] And we can go anywhere we like? 那我们想去哪就去哪吗
[19:43] You can go to hell for all I care! 你们下地狱我也管不着
[19:45] Or to a resort where you’re being scammed. 或者去坑蒙拐骗的度假村
[19:47] Figi. Good idea. 斐齐 好主意
[19:48] Now, get out of my face! 好了 赶紧滚吧
[19:49] Have fun. 玩得开心
[19:53] Next. 下一个
[19:55] Hi, my name is Terry Jeffords. 嗨 我的名字是Terry Jeffords
[19:58] And I don’t know how this is going to go– 我不知道结果会怎样
[20:00] Wait! 等一下
[20:01] Sir. 长官
[20:02] I’m Captain Raymond Holt of the 99th precinct, 我是99分局的Raymond Holt警监
[20:04] and I need to tell you about this man. 我得跟你们讲讲这个人的情况
[20:06] Now, the audition piece he’s about to play 他要表演的这个试镜曲目
[20:08] may not be technically perfect. 可能说不上完美
[20:09] In fact, it may hurt your ears. 事实上 可能会伤到你们的耳朵
[20:11] You may consider it an insult to music. 你们可能觉得那是对音乐的侮辱
[20:13] You may whisper to each other, 你们会彼此窃窃私语
[20:14] “‘Muffin Man’? “什么松饼师”
[20:16] More like Garbage Man.” 更像是垃圾师”
[20:17] – Come on. – But you would be wrong. – 拜托 – 但你们错了
[20:19] This man has taught me something. 这个男人给我上了一课
[20:21] He’s taught me that music is about heart and soul. 他让我知道音乐讲究的是心神和灵魂
[20:25] It’s about perseverance. 是不屈不挠的韧性
[20:27] Despite everything I put him through, 尽管我把他折腾得不轻
[20:30] he showed up here today. 他今天还是出现在这里
[20:32] And you would be a fool not to put him in your band. 如果不让他加入你们的乐队 你们就是在犯傻
[20:35] Thank you, Captain. 谢谢你 警监
[20:37] Lieutenant? What instrument do you play? 警督 你演奏什么乐器
[20:39] – The flute. – You’re hired. – 长笛 – 你被聘用了
[20:40] What? I haven’t even played. 什么 我还没开始表演呢
[20:42] You’re the only flute who auditioned. 你是唯一一个来试镜的长笛手
[20:43] Welcome to the band. 欢迎加入乐队
[20:44] Yes! I did it! 太好了 我成功了
[20:47] Hey. How’s your dad doing? 嘿 你爸怎么样了
[20:49] Well, the doctor said he’ll be okay, 医生说他没事
[20:50] but his hands are basically claws now. 不过他的手现在基本上就是两个钳子
[20:52] I don’t know why they think that’s okay. 我不知道为什么他们觉得这样没事
[20:53] Hey, listen, I’m sorry the cake was green. 听着 我很抱歉蛋糕是绿色的
[20:55] It’s okay. 没关系
[20:57] I’ll love our little Shrek no matter what. 不管怎样我都会爱我们的小绿色史莱克的
[20:59] Oh, my God. That’s right. 噢我的天啊 没错
[20:59] You still don’t know the sex of the baby. 你到现在还不知道宝宝的性别
[21:01] With all the craziness, I almost forgot. 发生了这么多疯狂的事情 我差点忘了
[21:03] – Emphasis on “Almost.” – What? – 强调一下 是”差点” – 什么
[21:04] Well, I got another cake just for the two of us. 是这样 我为我们俩又搞来一个蛋糕
[21:07] Jake, that’s so sweet. Jake 这真体贴
[21:09] – Here we go. – I’m so excited. – 来吧 – 我太兴奋了
[21:12] It’s empty. There’s no cake inside. 是空的 里面根本就没有蛋糕
[21:13] What? Where’d it go? 什么 它去哪了
[21:14] Hey, guys. Do you have any milk? 嘿 二位 你们有牛奶吗
[21:17] We’re having a boy? 我们要生男孩了吗
[21:18] We’re having a boy! 我们要生男孩了
[21:20] Hey, do you have milk or not? 嘿 你们到底有没有牛奶啊
[21:22] – Jeez. – God. – 噫 – 天啊
神烦警探

Post navigation

Previous Post: 神烦警探(Brooklyn Nine-Nine)第7季第8集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 神烦警探(Brooklyn Nine-Nine)第7季第11集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme