Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

神烦警探(Brooklyn Nine-Nine)第7季第6集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 神烦警探(Brooklyn Nine-Nine)第7季第6集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:02] Thanks, everybody, for coming out to Hitchcock’s divorce party. 谢谢各位来参加Hitchcock的离婚派对
[00:04] Why is the cake two men getting married? 为什么蛋糕上是两个男人在结婚
[00:06] That’s me and Hitchcock. The boys are back together! 那是我和Hitchcock 我们兄弟俩回归啦
[00:08] This cake is for a gay wedding. 这个蛋糕是给同性恋婚礼准备的
[00:10] – The inside is a rainbow. – Nuh‐uh. – 里面是彩虹的 – 不是噢
[00:11] It’s my favorite flavor: all the flavors! 这是我最喜欢的味道 所有味道
[00:13] I can’t believe Bethany’s gone. 我不敢相信Bethany离开了
[00:14] – It was so out of the blue. – Well, not entirely. – 实在是太突然了 – 嗯 也不全是
[00:17] I mean, she did have an affair with her hairdresser, 我是说 她确实跟她的发型师有一腿
[00:19] and you filmed it and threatened to release the tape, 然后你拍下来了并威胁她要外泄录像
[00:21] and then she said she didn’t care 然后她说她不在乎
[00:22] and put it on the internet herself, 并且自己上传到网上去
[00:23] and then when it started to make money, 然后当视频开始赚钱了
[00:25] you sued her for half the profits. 你为了要拿一半的利润去告她
[00:26] And then boom, out of the blue: divorce papers. 然后砰 离婚协议书突然从天而降
[00:28] Aw, buddy, you’ll be okay. 噢 兄弟 你会好起来的
[00:29] It doesn’t feel like it. 感觉并不会
[00:31] My heart is ruined forever. I’m done with love. 我的心被永远地毁了 我不会再爱了
[00:34] I ‘ll never find anyone as‐‐ 我再也找不到像
[00:35] Oh, my God! Get a load of the can on her! 噢 我的天 这个尤物的翘臀不得了
[00:39] See ya dorks, I’m gonna get some. 回见呆子们 我要上了
[00:41] Well, Hitchcock still sucks. 好吧 Hitchcock还是那个烂人
[01:03] Hey, 嘿
[01:05] did you get my sexy calendar invite? 你收到我的性感日程邀请了吗
[01:07] You mean the one titled “8:00 pm coitus”? 你是指那个题目写着”晚上8点性交”的吗
[01:10] Yes, and the one titled 7:55 foreplay. 是的 还有那个写着”7点55分前戏”
[01:13] You didn’t accept either invite. 你两个都没点接受
[01:14] Oh. I can start foreplay later. 噢 我可以晚点再开始前戏
[01:17] No, no, no. 不 不 不
[01:17] I love foreplay, as you know. 我喜欢前戏 你知道的
[01:19] It’s just‐‐this is all feeling a little overscheduled, you know? 只是 这一切让人感觉有点计划过度了 你明白吗
[01:22] It might be taking some of the fun out of making a baby. 这可能会减少了一些造娃的乐趣
[01:24] Oh, okay. So what are you suggesting? 噢 好的 那你有什么建议吗
[01:28] Maybe we try this The Jake Way. 或许我们可以试试Jake大法
[01:30] Eating dinner starting with dessert? 吃晚饭时先吃甜品吗
[01:31] That’s one Jake Way. You know? 那是Jake大法其中一项 你明白吗
[01:32] The Jake Way is a brand. Jake大法是一个品牌
[01:34] It encompasses a whole lifestyle. 它包含的可是一整套生活方式
[01:35] So get ready, because this month, 所以准备好吧 因为这个月
[01:37] we’re making a baby The Jake Way. 我们要用Jake大法来造娃
[01:39] Okay, I’m in. Sounds fun. 好的 我赞成 听起来挺有趣的
[01:41] – So, are we doing tonight, or… – Oh, no, no, no. – 那我们今晚就来吗 还是 – 噢 不不不
[01:44] The Jake Way does not believe in scheduling. Jake大法是不需要提前安排的
[01:46] You gotta just let go. 你得放手
[01:48] You don’t know what The Jake Way is. 你根本不知道Jake大法是什么
[01:49] Nope, but we’ve got a name for it, 是的 但我们起码有了个名字
[01:50] and that’s a great start. 这就是一个好的开始
[01:51] The Jake Way! Jake大法
[01:53] Lieutenant, as you know, 警督 如您所知
[01:54] I’ve been walking the same beat for the past three weeks. 我过去这三周都在巡同一个辖区
[01:57] It’s become a bit tedious. 感觉有点单调乏味
[01:59] I thought you loved tedium. 我以为你喜欢单调乏味
[02:00] I love monotony. They’re very different. 我喜欢的是千篇一律 它们完全不一样
[02:02] I’m sorry, but you know our policy is that 我很抱歉 但是你也知道我们的政策要求
[02:04] uniformed officers must walk the same beat for six months. 制服警员一定要在同一辖区巡逻六个月
[02:07] It’s how they become familiar with the community they serve. 这样他们才能熟悉自己所服务的社区
[02:09] Well, surely you can make an exception for me. 好吧 你肯定能为我破个例
[02:11] I can’t play favorites. 我不能偏心
[02:12] You never did when you were in charge. 你管我们的时候也没有偏心啊
[02:13] – Of course I did. – Really? – 我当然有啊 – 真的吗
[02:15] I never got any special treatment. 我从来没有任何特殊待遇
[02:16] I think you can do the math there. 我认为你可以想明白
[02:18] Damn. 见鬼了
[02:19] Well, think of it this way: 好吧 我们这么想
[02:21] It’s like doing reps at a gym. 就像在健身房做重复运动一样
[02:22] Doing something over and over again 一次又一次地重复一个动作
[02:24] is how you make your pecs pop. 这样才能让你的胸大肌跳动
[02:26] The only muscle I care to work out is my brain. 我唯一想要锻炼的肌肉是我的大脑
[02:28] Then get those reps in and make that brain pop. 那就把这些练习带进去让大脑跳起来
[02:30] Pop, pop. Pop, pop, pop. 跳 跳 跳 跳 跳
[02:32] What you’re describing is an aneurism. 你所描述的是动脉瘤
[02:34] Pop, pop. Pop, pop, pop. 爆 爆 爆 爆 爆
[02:36] It’s official! I’m in love. 官宣啦 我恋爱了
[02:38] I just spent the night with the woman of my dreams. 我刚和我的梦中情人共度一夜
[02:41] The lady from your divorce party? 你离婚派对上的那位女士吗
[02:42] Yeah. She’s my soulmate. 是的 她是我的灵魂伴侣
[02:44] She’s funny. She’s beautiful. She has almost no scars. 她有趣 她漂亮 她几乎一道疤也没有
[02:46] Hot biscuits. It sounds like you hooked a live one. 热辣小甜心 听起来你勾搭上了一个超棒的
[02:49] I know; we walked along the river for hours, 对吧 我们沿着河边走了几个小时
[02:51] just talking and laughing. 就一直聊天大笑
[02:52] She even gave me her real number. 她甚至给了我真的电话号码
[02:55] – Really? – Check it out. – 真的吗 – 快来看
[02:56] That’s just a dirty old napkin covered in sauce. 那只是一块又脏又旧还沾满了酱的餐巾纸
[02:58] Oh, no. Her number! It’s totally ruined. 噢 不 她的号码 都被毁了
[03:01] I knew I shouldn’t have had those breakfast wings. 我就知道我不该吃那些早餐小鸡翅
[03:03] Oh, bud, I’m so sorry. 噢 兄弟 太遗憾了
[03:05] Now all I have to remember her by is this tooth. 现在我只有通过这颗牙来记住她了
[03:07] What the hell? Why do you have that? 什么鬼 你怎么会有她的牙
[03:09] We were eating pizza, and it fell out of her mouth. 我们在吃披萨 然后这个从她嘴里掉出来
[03:10] Well, this is perfect. We can use it to find her. 好的 简直完美 我们可以用这个找她
[03:12] What do you mean? 什么意思
[03:13] We just have to try fitting that tooth 我们只需要把这颗牙对进
[03:14] into the mouth of every woman in New York City 纽约市里每一个女人的嘴里
[03:16] till we find the matching gum hole of your one true love. 直到我们找到匹配你真爱的牙床洞
[03:21] My life is like a fairytale! 我的人生简直是一场童话
[03:24] So, Lieutenant, sorry to take up your time. 警督 抱歉占用你的时间
[03:25] I just wanted to go over the CompStat numbers with you real quick. 我只是想很快地跟你过一遍CompStat上的数据
[03:28] – Um, what the‐‐ – Is something wrong? – 嗯 什么鬼 – 怎么了
[03:31] Are the CompStat numbers bad? 数据很糟糕吗
[03:34] The numbers are fine and I have to go. 数据没问题但是我这会儿得先走
[03:36] Oh, okay, then why’d you ask for this meeting? 噢 好的 那你为什么叫我来开会
[03:39] Don’t follow me, Terry. 别跟着我 Terry
[03:40] What? I wasn’t going to! 什么 我没有要去
[03:41] This was a very confusing interaction! 这是一次非常令人困惑的交流
[03:47] – Hello? – Hello, Sergeant Santiago. – 你好 – 你好 Santiago警长
[03:49] I’ve taken your husband hostage. 我把你老公绑为人质了
[03:51] If you ever want to make a baby with him, 如果你还想跟他造娃的话
[03:52] you’ll do exactly as I say. 你得听我的命令
[03:54] Jake, where are you? Jake 你在哪
[03:56] Oh, this isn’t Jake. This is the Syndicate. 噢 我不是Jake 我们是辛迪加
[03:58] And you will never see us, 你永远都看不见我们
[03:59] because we are everywhere and‐‐ 因为我们无处不在 而且
[04:01] You’re by the elevators. 你在电梯旁边
[04:02] Dammit! Don’t‐‐ look away! Look away! 见鬼 你别 别看 别看
[04:04] – Okay. – Yes, that’s better. – 好吧 – 好的 好多了
[04:06] On top of the copier, there’s a headset. 在复印机上面有一个耳机
[04:07] Put it on and get in the limo that’s waiting out front. 戴上耳机然后上门口的那辆豪华轿车
[04:10] Mm, okay, I love you. 嗯 好的 我爱你
[04:12] I love you, too. Now go! 我也爱你 快去
[04:16] Are you Amy? 你是Amy吗
[04:17] – Tell him “Yes.” – Yes. – 快说”是的” – 是的
[04:19] How does it feel to be played like a puppet? 被人像木偶一样操纵感觉怎么样
[04:22] Okay, I’m walking into the apartment. 好啦 我进公寓了
[04:25] Why did you have me get $400 out of the ATM? 你为什么要让我从自动取款机上取400美元出来
[04:28] Good question. It’s to pay for the Airbnb. 问得好 是用来支付给爱彼迎的
[04:30] You’re giving them $400 in cash? 你要给他们400美元现金
[04:32] I broke several lamps while trying to hide in the dark. 我尝试躲在暗处的时候打碎了几盏灯
[04:35] Now, turn on the lights. 现在 把灯打开
[04:36] Okay. 好吧
[04:38] Hello… it’s me. 你好 是我
[04:39] Put down the drinks. 把酒放下
[04:40] Why? Are you upset? 为什么 你不开心吗
[04:42] Yeah, and now I have to take The Syndicate down. 是啊 现在我得把辛迪加拿下
[04:45] Oh, my goodness. 噢 我的天呐
[04:46] To be clear, by “Take down The Syndicate,” 先说清楚 拿下辛迪加
[04:47] you mean we’re gonna have‐‐ 就是我们要
[04:47] – We’re gonna have sex, yeah. – Okay. – 我们要做爱 对 – 好的
[04:48] Yeah, absolutely. Take your clothes off. 对 当然 把你衣服脱了
[04:50] Boyle, what are those? Boyle 那些是什么
[04:52] My guinea pigs. This lady is Claire. 是我的豚鼠 这位女士是Claire
[04:54] And this guy is also named Claire. 然后这位男士也叫Claire
[04:57] You can’t have pets in here. This is a police precinct. 你不能在这里养宠物 这里是警局
[04:59] I know, I’m sorry. 我知道 很抱歉
[05:01] I got them for Nikolaj’s birthday, 我本来是买它们来作为Nikolaj的生日礼物
[05:02] but it turns out he’s allergic 结果他会过敏
[05:03] and the pet store won’t take them back. 宠物店又不让退回去
[05:05] I’ve got a friend who works in a lab. 我有个朋友在实验室工作
[05:06] I can call and see 我可以打个电话问问
[05:07] if they need any guinea pigs for their research. 看他们需不需要用豚鼠来做研究
[05:09] They are not science experiments! 他们不是科学实验
[05:11] They are living creatures 他们可是活生生的动物
[05:12] with rich inner lives. 有着丰富的内心世界
[05:14] Claire number two is stuck on his back like a bug. 2号Claire像只臭虫一样四脚朝天翻不过身
[05:16] Oh, I’ll handle this. 噢 我来处理
[05:17] Flip! Flip! 翻过来 翻过来
[05:19] Oh, I flipped the wrong Claire. 噢 我把另一个Claire翻过来了
[05:20] Stop flipping guinea pigs 别再翻豚鼠了
[05:22] and get them out of here! 把它们弄出去
[05:23] I’ll make ’em disappear, Lieutenant. 我会让它们消失的 警督
[05:25] Oh! Don’t kill them. 噢 不要杀了它们
[05:27] They have so much to live for. 它们活着有那么多盼头
[05:28] They haven’t even been to Manhattan yet. 他们甚至都还没去过曼哈顿
[05:29] Okay, coast is clear. 好了 危机解除
[05:30] I know a safe place we can hide these guys 我知道个安全的地方 我们可以把它们先藏起来
[05:32] until we can find homes for them. 直到我们能给它们找到个家
[05:33] You’re not going to murder them? 你不打算杀了它们
[05:34] Hell no. I love animals. 当然不 我爱动物
[05:35] I’m the mushy one on the squad. 我是小队里多愁善感的那个
[05:36] Right, of course. 对哦 当然是你
[05:40] Here it is. Supply closet K. 就是这里 K储藏室
[05:41] It’s full of CPR training babies. 里面全是用来练习心肺复苏的娃娃
[05:43] No one goes in there because it’s too creepy. 不会有人进去 因为实在是太阴森了
[05:46] Oh my God. 我的天呐
[05:47] It’s perfect. 太完美了
[05:49] Well, I don’t want to take all the credit, 我也不是想将一切归功于自己
[05:51] but I’m pretty sure doing it The Jake Way worked 但我非常肯定用Jake的方式来绝对管用
[05:53] and we’re getting pregnant. 所以我们就要有孩子啦
[05:55] That would be incredible, but 那再好不过 但是
[05:57] feels like you’re setting us up for disappointment. 感觉现在期望值越大 到时候我们失望值也大
[06:00] No, I’m just being optimistic. 不 我只是乐观一点
[06:02] You’re amazing, we’re amazing, 你很棒 我们很棒
[06:04] and it definitely worked. 所以一定能怀上
[06:05] – It didn’t work. – Ugh! – 没怀上 – 啊
[06:06] I knew it. I got bum nards! 我就知道 我这没用的睾丸
[06:08] – Jake! – Right, gotta stay optimistic. – Jake – 对 要保持乐观
[06:10] We can do this! 我们能行
[06:15] So how are you feeling? 你感觉怎么样
[06:16] Well, I’m pretty bummed, but‐‐ 我挺失落的 但是
[06:18] Amy, could you open your mouth for me? Amy 你能为我把嘴张开一下吗
[06:19] – What? No. – Forget it, I just saw. – 什么 不 – 算了 我都看到了
[06:22] She’s got all her teeth… 她所有牙齿都在
[06:23] Even the back ones. 就连后槽牙也在
[06:25] Did that turn your mood around? 牙好这事让你心情好起来了吗
[06:26] Nope. But it’s okay. 没有 但没事
[06:28] I figured out how we’re gonna get pregnant. 我想好我们要怎么才能怀上了
[06:30] By doubling down on The Jake Way? 用Jake的方式再来一次吗
[06:32] Ooh, do you think we could rent the phone booth 噢 你觉得我们去租电话亭来怎么样
[06:33] from the movie “Phone Booth”? 电影<狙击电话亭>里的那种
[06:34] No, from now on, we’re gonna do it The Amy Way. 不 从现在开始 我们要用Amy的方式来
[06:37] Does that mean we’re going back to 那是不是意味着我们要回到
[06:38] the overly scheduled sex thing? 那计划过头了的性爱
[06:39] No. We’re going way more scheduled. 不 我们要计划得更细
[06:41] Ah, so even less fun. 啊 更没意思了
[06:42] Big time. 超没意思
[06:43] This is a test, and we’re failing. 这是一场考试 我们要挂科了
[06:45] Because we’re not studying hard enough. 因为我们学习得还不够努力
[06:46] Or maybe this is just 或许这只是
[06:49] one of those tests you can’t study for? 其中一场你无法备考的考试
[06:53] Oh, wow, that’s a new laugh. 噢 哇 那是种新的笑法
[06:55] Come on. We’re going binder shopping. 走 我们去买活页夹吧
[06:58] I’m off to walk my beat again, 我又要出去巡逻了
[06:59] much like Sisyphus, 就像西西弗斯
[07:01] condemned to push the same boulder 被判推着那同一块巨石
[07:02] up the same hill day in and day out. 夜以继日 推到同样的山顶
[07:05] You know, according to French Philosopher Albert Camus, 你知道吗 据法国哲学家阿尔贝·加缪所说
[07:07] Sisyphus achieved happiness in that absurd repetition. 西西弗斯在那荒谬的重复中获得了快乐
[07:11] Any French philosophy post‐Rousseau is essentially a magazine. 任何法国后卢梭哲学本质上就是一本期刊
[07:16] You rube. 你个土包子
[07:17] Oh, hey, Boyle! 噢 嘿 Boyle
[07:19] Do you have the 6th Street case file‐‐ 你有没有第六大街案件文件
[07:22] Wait. What’s that? 等等 那是什么
[07:23] Uh, this? It’s… my water bottle. 啊 这个啊 这是 我的水瓶
[07:26] It looks like a water bottle from a guinea pig cage. 看起来像是豚鼠笼子里的水瓶
[07:29] True, I got it for the guinea pigs, 的确是 我本来是拿来给豚鼠喝水的
[07:30] but they’re not here anymore. 但它们都不在这了
[07:32] So I decided to be green and use it for myself. 所以我决定环保一点 就拿来自己喝水了
[07:37] Ah! Thirst quenched. 啊 真是解渴
[07:40] What took you so long? 你怎么去了这么久
[07:41] Terry almost caught me. Terry差点识破了
[07:42] I had to drink from the guinea pigs’ water bottle. 我不得不从豚鼠的水瓶里喝水
[07:44] Amazingly, he‐‐ 令人惊讶的是 他
[07:45] – Totally bought you’d do that? – Mm‐hmm. – 完全相信你做得出来 – 嗯哼
[07:46] Yeah, I’m not surprised at all. 嗯 我也一点都不惊讶
[07:47] Good news. 好消息
[07:48] My niece will take the two Claires. 我侄女会来把两只Claire带走
[07:49] She wants them as pets. 她想把它们当宠物
[07:50] That is great! Okay. 那太棒了 好的
[07:51] Now we just need to find a home for ten more. 那我们现在只用再为10只豚鼠找个家
[07:54] Ten? 10只
[07:56] Boy Claire got girl Claire pregnant 男Claire让女Claire怀孕了
[07:57] and made a bunch of little baby Claires. 然后生下了一堆小Claire宝宝
[07:59] Oh, they’re having sex again. 噢 它们又在交配
[08:00] – Mm‐hmm. – Oh, Claire. -嗯哼 – 噢 Claire
[08:01] – Claire – Claire – Claire. – Claire.
[08:03] I gotta say, I’m loving these. 不得不说 我还挺喜欢这个
[08:05] I always wanted to wear Hammer pants. 我一直想穿哈伦裤(锤子裤)来着
[08:07] – Stop. – Hammer time? – 别说了 -该抡起锤子了
[08:08] No. Stop joking around. 不 别闹了
[08:09] You’re wearing those pants 你要穿这种裤子
[08:10] to keep your testicles away from your body’s warm core 使你的睾丸远离你身体的热核
[08:13] so your sperm don’t overheat. 因此你的精子不会过热
[08:14] Well, I am loving the breeze. I feel like I’m 83. 好吧 我喜欢凉飕飕的感觉 我觉得我像83岁了
[08:16] All right, focus up. 好了 专心一点
[08:17] This is our pregnancy war room. 这就是我们的备孕战房
[08:19] On the master calendar, 在这个巨型日历上
[08:20] we will track ovulation windows, menstruation cycles, 我们会记录排卵期 月经周期
[08:22] – and every uterine deposit. – “Uterine deposit”? – 以及每一次的子宫存款 – “子宫存款”
[08:25] Is that what we’re calling sex? It seems a little clinical. 我们要这样称呼做爱吗 感觉没有什么感情
[08:27] Well, you could always shorten it to U. D. or “Ud.” 好吧 你也可以缩写为”缴枪”或者”交粮”
[08:30] Yeah, I don’t want to do that. 我不想这样做
[08:32] Here’s a list of everything you cannot eat 这个列表是 我们在备孕的时候
[08:34] while we are trying to conceive. 你不能吃的东西
[08:35] No more nachos? 不能再吃辣味玉米片了
[08:36] Even if they’re in a novelty baseball helmet? 哪怕是装在一个新奇的棒球头盔里
[08:38] No. 不可以
[08:38] Whoa, this is serious. 哇哦 严肃起来了
[08:41] We will adhere to a strict exercise regimen and sleep schedule. 我们要坚持严格的运动方案和作息时间
[08:43] Also, no more video games, 对了 不能再玩游戏
[08:45] because they cause stress and they raise your heart rate. 因为它们会带来压力 使你心率上升
[08:47] More stress than being a police officer? 比做警察更多压力吗
[08:49] Jake, I’ve seen you play “Mario Party.” Jake 我见过你玩<马力欧派对>
[08:50] Wario cheats! 瓦力欧作弊
[08:52] I’m just saying, Wario cheats. 我就说说 瓦力欧作弊
[08:54] It’s a stupid game. 真是个傻子游戏
[08:55] Look, I know it isn’t easy, 听着 我知道这不容易
[08:57] but this could increase our chances of getting pregnant by 19% . 但这可以让我们的怀孕几率提高19%
[09:00] Yeah, of course. Absolutely. 对 当然 绝对可以
[09:02] So how do we get it started: 所以我们要怎么开始呢
[09:03] Dim the lights, put on some music? 调暗灯光 放点音乐
[09:05] Swallow 35 vitamins each. 先一次吃35片维生素
[09:06] Oh. Cheers. 哦 干杯
[09:09] Let’s make a baby! 来造娃吧
[09:15] I probably should have had some water ready. 我应该先喝点水的
[09:18] Okay, basal body temp is optimal. 好 基础体温是最佳状态
[09:21] Let’s do this quickly. 搞快一点
[09:23] Oh, Amy, I’m not some faucet you can just turn on and off. Amy 我不是那种可以随意打开关上的水龙头
[09:26] You gotta romance me. 你得诱惑我
[09:27] Faucet’s on! Let’s ud! 水龙头开了 来”交粮”吧
[09:28] Thank You. 谢谢你
[09:32] Okay. 好的
[09:37] Sorry! 不好意思
[09:38] I thought you separated the males and the females. 我以为你把公母分开了
[09:39] Well, it’s hard. They’re all named Claire. 太难了 它们都叫Claire
[09:41] You named them Claire! 你给它们起名Claire的
[09:47] Oh, come on. 哦 别吧
[09:49] It’s like every woman in this city has all of her teeth. 好像这座城里所有女人都有一口完整的牙
[09:52] Stupid Bloomberg and his stupid soda ban! 傻逼布隆伯格和傻逼汽水禁令
[09:54] Okay, 6:14, it’s ud o’clock! 6点14了 该到”交粮”时刻了
[09:57] Okay. 好的
[09:58] Here we go. 来吧
[10:00] So this bag of pellets is your lunch? 这一袋小球是你的午餐
[10:02] Yup, it’s the perfect food for a human man. 对 对于人类男性来说这是完美食物
[10:04] – You want some? – No! – 你要来点吗 – 不要
[10:09] 把持续时间 和上周比较
[10:09] 以一致的 节奏运动
[10:19] Sorry! 不好意思
[10:21] Where were you? You’re 19 minutes late. 你去哪儿了 你迟到了19分钟
[10:24] My temperature is shot to hell! 我的体温飞速下降
[10:25] I know. I’m Sorry. 我知道 我很抱歉
[10:26] I got detained by the transit cops 我被站警拘留了
[10:28] because my baggy pants fell off on the subway. 因为我宽松的裤子在地铁上掉下来了
[10:30] Let’s just ud and get it over with. 赶紧”交粮” 尽快完事吧
[10:31] Oh, my God. 天呐
[10:33] There’s so many of them. 它们太多了
[10:34] Sit. 坐下
[10:35] Yeah, good boy. 对 乖孩子
[10:43] – You awake? – Nope. – 你醒了吗 – 没有
[10:44] – You? – No. Let’s do this. – 你呢 – 没有 但来做吧
[10:46] Okay. Shirts on? 好 穿着衣服吗
[10:48] – Definitely. – Okay – 当然 – 好的
[10:54] Make it a double. 要双份的
[10:55] My heart has a hole in it. 我的心上有一个洞
[10:56] I might as well fill it with booze. 我还是用酒填满它好
[10:58] Same for me. 我也一样
[10:59] Except my hole’s in my mouth. 只不过我的洞在嘴里
[11:01] It’s you! My toothless Cinderella! 是你 我的缺牙辛德瑞拉
[11:06] Well, that was definitely technically sex. 好吧 严格说来 那绝对是做爱
[11:10] Yep. 对
[11:11] Maybe that was the one. 或许就是这一次了
[11:13] Nope. Not the one. 不 不是这一次
[11:15] – I’m so exhausted. – Me too. – 我太累了 – 我也是
[11:17] But the doctor said that it could take a while. 但医生说这需要花点时间
[11:19] I know. It’s just… 我知道 只是
[11:20] we’re doing everything right, and it’s still not working. 我们所有事做的都是对的 但是没有用
[11:23] What kind of perfect person do you have to be to get pregnant? 你必须要做一个怎样完美的人才能怀孕啊
[11:25] We’re having a baby! 我们有孩子啦
[11:28] Oh, rot in hell! 哦 下地狱吧
[11:34] Congratulations, Hitchcock, 恭喜你 Hitchcock
[11:36] it’s the first wedding I’ve ever been to with a cover charge. 这是我参加过的第一个需要服务费的婚礼
[11:38] It’s for our honeymoon. 这是为了我们的蜜月
[11:39] We’re going to Barbados, 我们要去巴巴多斯
[11:40] and we’ll have the island all to ourselves, 我们将独自享有全部岛屿
[11:41] because it’s Dengue Fever season. 因为那是登革热时期
[11:43] But your wife is pregnant. 但你妻子怀孕了
[11:44] You can’t live in fear. 你不能活在恐惧之中
[11:46] Don’t want to spend every moment worried about Dengue or black mold 不要想着花时间担心登革热 黑色霉菌
[11:49] or those weird spots on the MRI they found on your brain. 或者他们发现你大脑核磁共振成像上那些奇怪的斑点
[11:52] Hitchcock, is your brain okay? Hitchcock 你的大脑还好吗
[11:53] The point is: I don’t care. 关键是 我不在乎
[11:55] Also, Anna’s family is from the Old Country 对了 Anna的家庭来自于老派国家
[11:57] and kind of conservative, 有点保守
[11:58] so try not to mention the baby to them. 所以不要在他们面前提到孩子的事
[11:59] Perfect; I’ll just do what I always do at weddings: 完美 我只会做我一贯在婚礼上做的事
[12:01] not talk to anyone I don’t know already. 不和我还不认识的人说话
[12:03] You’re the best, Jake. 你最棒了 Jake
[12:04] That’s why you’re the baby’s godfather. 这就是为什么你是我孩子的教父
[12:06] Wait. I am? 等等 我是吗
[12:08] Ugh.I can’t believe they’re pregnant and we’re not. 唉 我不敢相信他们怀孕了但我们没有
[12:10] How did they do it? 他们怎么做到的
[12:12] They got drunk and had sex in a public park next to a skunk. 他们喝醉了 在一座公园里做爱 还挨着一只臭鼬
[12:14] Hitchcock sent me a very long text Hitchcock给我发了一封很长的短信
[12:16] with a lot of details in it. 里面有很多细节
[12:17] I think it was meant for Scully. 我觉得本来是应该给Scully的
[12:18] Ugh, the world is officially upside down. 呃 这个世界正式地上下颠倒了
[12:20] Wait a minute. Maybe that’s it. 等一下 也许正是这样
[12:23] We tried getting pregnant The Jake Way; 我们试过用Jake的方法来怀孕
[12:24] we tried The Amy Way. 我们也试过Amy的方法
[12:25] Maybe it’s time we tried it… 也许是时候来试试
[12:27] The Hitchcock Way. Hitchcock的方法
[12:28] What’s The Hitchcock Way? 什么是Hitchcock的方法
[12:29] In every situation, make the worst possible decision. 在每一种情况下 都做最坏的决定
[12:33] Okay. What the hell 好 管他呢
[12:34] Nothing else is working. 其他方法都没有用
[12:35] Let’s try it The Hitchcock Way. 就来试试Hitchcock的方法吧
[12:36] All right, so first move: Get hammered. 好嘞 第一步 喝个烂醉
[12:40] Drink up. 干了
[12:40] Uh, these are someone else’s. There’s lipstick on mine. 呃 这是别人的酒 我这杯上还有口红印
[12:43] Yeah, there’s a cigarette in mine. 对 我这杯里有只烟
[12:44] But we’re doing things The Hitchcock Way, so bottoms up! 但我们要用Hitchcock的方法 所以干杯吧
[12:46] All right. 好吧
[12:48] For those of you that don’t know me, 给各位不认识我的介绍一下
[12:49] my name is Norm Scully. 我的名字叫Norm Scully
[12:51] Hitchcock is my partner, Hitchcock是我的搭档
[12:53] and he’s also my best friend. 也是我最好的朋友
[12:55] He buys the bear claws I like when we’re on a stakeout 我们一起盯梢时他会给我买我喜欢的熊爪包
[12:57] or when we’re just in the office or at home. 或者在办公室里或者在家的时候
[13:01] I love him. 我爱他
[13:02] Anna Rubov, do you promise to love and cherish Michael Hitchcock Anna Rubov 你愿意爱和珍视Michael Hitchcock
[13:05] as much as I’ve loved him? 像我爱他那样吗
[13:07] I do. 我愿意
[13:08] And, Michael Hitchcock, 那么 Michael Hitchcock
[13:09] do you agree to shower Anna 你愿意对待Anna
[13:10] with the same love and kindness you’ve shown me 像你对我那样三十年如一日
[13:13] these 30 wonderful years together? 体贴温柔地爱护她吗
[13:15] I do. 我愿意
[13:16] Dang.Terry didn’t know this was gonna be so sweet. 淦 Terry没想到会这么温馨甜蜜
[13:18] You may now kiss the bride. 你现在可以亲吻新娘了
[13:26] Hey, Rosa, good news. 嘿 Rosa 好消息
[13:28] I just talked to someone 我刚跟一个人聊了一下
[13:29] who said he’d take all the guinea pigs. 他说他要所有的豚鼠
[13:31] All 600? Why would he do that? 600只全要 他为什么这么做
[13:32] I didn’t ask. I just said yes. 我没问 我直接就答应了
[13:34] – Our prayers have been answered! – Who is this guy? – 我们求神拜佛终于显灵了 – 这人是谁啊
[13:36] We gotta check him out, make sure he’s not weird. 我们得先查查他 确保他不是什么怪人
[13:37] He’s just a normal guy who’s a friend of Hitchcock’s‐‐ 他就是个普通人啊 他是Hitchcock的朋友
[13:40] yep, we gotta check him out. 没错 我们得先查查他
[13:47] Yeah, he’s gonna turn them into toupees. 行了 他会把它们都做成遮秃假发
[13:48] Oh, my god, he is. 老天爷 他确实会
[13:49] The Hitchcock Way is exactly what we needed, Hitchcock的方法正是我们所需要的
[13:52] you know? 知道吧
[13:52] These last six months have actually been pretty hard. 过去的这六个月真的很艰难
[13:55] Mm, no! 嗯 停
[13:56] Hitchcock doesn’t dwell on the past. Hitchcock才不会沉溺于过去
[13:57] Hitchcock forgets about the past Hitchcock直接忘掉过去
[14:00] because of the spots on his brain! 因为他大脑上的阴影
[14:02] Yes. 说得对
[14:03] To brain spots! 敬大脑阴影
[14:06] Oh! Cinnamon schnapps! 噢 肉桂酒
[14:09] Barkeep, another round of drink roulette. 酒保 再来一轮轮盘赌酒
[14:11] Lieutenant, I never see you at Shaw’s on a Sunday. 警督 我还从没在周日的Shaw酒吧见过你
[14:13] Those nights are reserved for spending time with your family. 你平日不是留着周末和你的家人一起过吗
[14:16] I guess you do make… 我想你确实会
[14:18] exceptions. 破例
[14:19] What? 啥
[14:19] The conversation we had six months ago? 我们六个月前的那段对话
[14:21] The one where you said you wouldn’t make an exception for me. 你说你不会为了我破例
[14:23] That was so long ago. 那都多长时间了
[14:25] A lot has happened since then. 在那之后发生了很多事情
[14:26] Well, to me it seems like mere minutes ago, 但 对我来说就像只过去了几分钟
[14:28] because I’ve been living the same day over and over again. 因为我一直在一遍又一遍的过着同一天
[14:32] Gentlemen, would either of you mind giving some toasts? 两位 你们有没有人愿意致辞呢
[14:34] People are starting to notice we didn’t serve any food. 人们开始察觉到我们没提供任何食物了
[14:36] I have something I’d like to say. 我有些话想说
[14:38] Marriage is amazing. 婚姻太美好了
[14:40] To get to spend every day with the same person, 可以和同一个人过每一天
[14:42] day after day, month after month on repeat. 日复一日 年复一年
[14:45] The comfort of knowing that tomorrow will be just like today 知道明天会和今天一样的那份安心
[14:49] is truly a rewarding assignment. 是一个真正的受益良多的任务
[14:52] To Hitchcock! 敬Hitchcock
[14:53] Hear hear. 说得好
[14:54] I’d also like to make a speech. 我也有话要讲
[14:55] Most marriages end in divorce, and there’s a reason. 大部分婚姻都以失败告终 这是有原因的
[15:00] It’s boring to be stuck in the same routine forever. 被永远困在一尘不变的日常中是很无聊的
[15:02] There’s no value to be found 没有什么价值
[15:04] in walking the same beat over and over, 可以从一遍一遍走同样的路中发掘出来
[15:06] especially when you’ve been a captain for six years. 尤其是在你当了六年警监的时候
[15:08] The point is: 重点是
[15:09] marriage is a waste of my talents, Lieutenant. 婚姻 是在浪费我的才能 警督
[15:14] – To Hitchcock! – These are great. – 敬Hitchcock – 你们说的太好了
[15:16] Really? 真的吗
[15:17] I also have a toast to make. 我也要致辞
[15:19] Hitchcock, I always thought I was better than you, Hitchcock 我一直觉得我比你强
[15:21] because I haven’t been divorced seven times 因为我没有离过七次婚
[15:25] and I’ve never been banned from a museum 也没有因为亲了雕塑
[15:27] for kissing the statues. 被博物馆禁止入内过
[15:29] But today I realize 但是今天我意识到
[15:30] that maybe my life would be better if I was more like you. 如果我更像你一些 我的生活也许会更好
[15:34] Anyway, I gotta go make a baby of my own 行了 我得去造一个自己的小孩了
[15:38] just like the baby inside of Anna. 就像Anna肚子里的小孩一样
[15:41] – Nailed it. – Thank you – 完美 – 谢谢
[15:42] Why is she saying these things, Anna? 她为什么这么说啊Anna
[15:45] Okay, bud. 好了 兄弟
[15:46] Are you ready to have some stupid Hitchcock‐style sex? 你准备好来一次Hitchcock风格的性爱了嘛
[15:49] Oh, yeah, where are we going? 哦 耶 我们去哪
[15:51] Nowhere. 哪都不去
[15:52] We’re going right here in Shaw’s bathroom. 我们就在Shaw的厕所里就地开搞
[15:55] Oh, that’s such a bad idea. 哦 这可真是个坏主意
[15:56] I love it. 我喜欢
[15:57] All right. 来吧
[16:00] Occupied! 有人
[16:01] Someone’s in there. Should we wait? 有人在里面 我们要等等吗
[16:03] Would Hitchcock wait? Hitchcock会等吗
[16:04] Hell no. Hitchcock would find an alley! 绝不会 Hitchcock会找个小巷子
[16:08] Well, this is perfect. 这太完美了
[16:09] There’s probably so many skunks skunking around here. 肯定有很多臭鼬在这里发臭
[16:12] Oh, yeah. We’re gonna make a skunk baby. 哦耶 我们要造一个臭鼬宝宝了
[16:13] Yeah. 耶
[16:14] – Hello. – Huh? – 你们好 – 啊
[16:16] Don’t worry about me. I don’t want to join. 别担心我 我不想加入
[16:18] I’m happy just to watch. 我看看就很开心了
[16:24] Crap; they’re really pissed that Anna’s pregnant. 完了 Anna怀孕她们真的很生气
[16:26] No, it’s more complicated than that. 不 事情没有这么简单
[16:28] Anna just called her entire family hypocrites. Anna刚刚说她们全家都是伪君子
[16:30] Wait, you speak Russian? 等等 你会说俄语
[16:31] Huh. I guess I do. 噢 我想我会
[16:33] I must have picked it up from talking to that woman 我一定是跟咖啡车那个女人
[16:35] at the coffee cart for the past six months. 聊了六个月学会的
[16:39] Now what’s happening? 现在又怎么了
[16:40] Anna’s mother says Anna Anna的妈妈说Anna
[16:41] should be with someone respectable, 应该和一个更体面的人在一起
[16:43] like her sister’s husband, Boris, instead of the… Pig man. 就像她姐夫Boris那样的 而不是这位 猪人
[16:47] Well, that’s too bad, ’cause she already married the pig man. 真是不好意思 她已经嫁给那位猪人了
[16:54] What’s she saying? 她在说什么
[16:54] She says that Boris is not a good man. 她说Boris不是个好人
[16:57] He’s cheating on her sister. 他对她姐姐不忠
[16:58] She knows because he’s the real father of her baby. 她知道这件事是因为他才是她肚里孩子的亲生父亲
[17:02] – Oh. – What? – 噢 – 什么
[17:04] Oh, no! 哦 不
[17:08] Someone’s here. This is too public! 有人来了 这太过公开了
[17:10] I mean, it wouldn’t stop Hitchcock, but fine. 我是说 这应该无法阻止Hitchcock 但好吧
[17:13] I know a secret spot. 我知道一个秘密地点
[17:20] What was that? 那是什么
[17:21] – What am I feeling right now? – Huh? – 我现在摸到的是什么东西 – 啥
[17:23] Are those all your tiny little hands? 是你的小手吗
[17:38] And this is the last one. 这是最后一个
[17:39] We’ve rounded up all the guinea pigs. 我们把所有的豚鼠都抓起来了
[17:41] Not even close. 差远了
[17:43] Guinea pig. Guinea pig. 豚鼠 豚鼠
[17:44] Guinea pig. Guinea pig. Guinea pig. 豚鼠 豚鼠 还有豚鼠
[17:47] What were you thinking, 你在想什么呢
[17:48] breeding guinea pigs at work? 在工作场合养殖豚鼠
[17:49] We weren’t breeding them on purpose. 我们不是故意养殖它们的
[17:51] They’re just very sexual creatures, 它们只是繁衍得比较快而已
[17:52] and we didn’t want to slut‐shame them. 我们可不想荡妇羞辱它们
[17:54] Yeah. 就是
[17:54] Sorry you’re not more sex‐positive, Terry. 对于你的性冷淡我们感到非常遗憾 Terry
[17:56] I called my friend at the lab. 我给实验室的朋友打了电话
[17:58] He’s gonna take the guinea pigs. 他要带走所有的豚鼠
[17:59] They’re not gonna do any chemical tests on them. 他们不会对它们做任何化学测试
[18:01] They’re just gonna teach them how to run mazes. 他们只会教它们如何走迷宫
[18:02] Really? 真的
[18:03] I want you to look Claire 38 in the eye, 我要你看着克莱尔38号的眼睛
[18:05] and tell her that‐‐ 告诉她
[18:06] I’m sending you to a lab, Claire; bye. 我要送你去实验室了 Claire 再见
[18:08] You can’t do this! 你不能这么做
[18:10] – This is so unfair, Terry! – You’re a cruel man! – 太不公平了 Terry – 你真是个残忍的人
[18:12] Thank God he found a way to end it. 谢天谢地 他找到了解决这一切的方法
[18:13] Oh, it’s over. The nightmare’s over. 哦 结束了 噩梦结束了
[18:16] There you are. 你在这呢
[18:17] You didn’t wake me up when you left this morning. 你今早出门的时候怎么没喊我
[18:18] I tried. 我试过了
[18:19] You said, “I’m dead. 你说”我死了”
[18:20] Leave me. Find someone new.” “离开我 找下一任吧”
[18:22] Yeah, pretty hungover. 是啊 我宿醉得挺严重的
[18:23] Look, last night wasn’t great, 听我说 昨晚进展得不太好
[18:24] but I think I know why. 但我觉得我知道原因了
[18:26] We were trying to do it like Hitchcock 我们试着像Hitchcock那样做
[18:27] when we should have been trying to do it like Boris, 但其实我们本该像Boris那样做才对
[18:29] the man who actually impregnated Hitchcock’s wife. 那个让Hitchcock老婆怀孕的男人
[18:31] So I found him on Facebook and‐‐ 所以我在脸书上找到了他
[18:33] Jake, stop. Jake 别说了
[18:34] Why is it so easy for everyone else to get pregnant? 为什么其他人怀孕就这么简单
[18:37] I mean, look at these stupid guinea pigs. 我是说 看看这些愚蠢的豚鼠
[18:39] They made 600 babies, 他们生了600个宝宝
[18:41] and we can’t make one? 我们连一个都生不出来吗
[18:42] Why can’t we make 600 babies? 为什么我们不能生出600个宝宝
[18:43] You can’t compare yourself to guinea pigs, babe. 你不能拿自己和豚鼠比 宝贝
[18:45] You taught me that. 你教我的
[18:47] I’m exhausted. 我累坏了
[18:48] And the universe keeps telling us 宇宙一直在告诉我们
[18:50] that it doesn’t want us to have a baby. 它不想我们有孩子
[18:51] The message couldn’t be clearer. 这个信息简直是再清楚不过了
[18:53] So I’m done. 我不干了
[18:55] Like, done for this month? 就只是这个月不干了吗
[18:57] Done. Just done. 不干了 再也不干了
[19:05] Thank you for seeing me. 谢谢你愿意和我会面
[19:06] I just wanted to let you know I was wrong. 我只是想让你知道 我错了
[19:09] Until last night, I didn’t realize 直到昨晚 我才意识到
[19:10] how much Russian I’d learned. 我学了多少俄语
[19:12] Yeah, it was impressive. 是啊 真的令人印象深刻
[19:13] – And your accent was great, too. – Thank you, – 你的口音也很棒 – 谢谢
[19:15] but I actually speak with the accent of a peasant. 但实际上我说话的口音像个农民
[19:17] Anyway, I walked my beat this morning, 无论如何 我今天早上按着平常的节奏出门
[19:19] and I spoke to several people in Russian. 我用俄语跟几个人聊了天
[19:21] They were so impressed, they opened up to me. 我给他们留下了深刻的印象 于是他们向我敞开了心扉
[19:24] – I got a number of useful tips. – All right. – 我得到了很多有用的建议 – 厉害了
[19:27] All because I made you do something tedious. 而这一切都是因为我让你做了件单调乏味的事
[19:29] Monotonous. Don’t ruin this. 是千篇一律的事 别毁了这一切
[19:31] Thanks for coming out to Hitchcock’s divorce party. 谢谢大家来参加Hitchcock的离婚派对
[19:34] You know you got another gay cake, right? 你应该知道自己又买了个同性恋的蛋糕的 对吧
[19:35] What? No way. 什么 不可能
[19:36] It says “Boys! Boys! Boys!” On it. 上面写着”兄贵 兄贵 兄贵”
[19:39] Because we’re the boys. 因为我们就是兄贵
[19:40] Guys, I figured out what went wrong between Anna and me. 伙计们 我知道Anna和我之间出什么问题了
[19:43] My job. I’m a workaholic! 是因为我的工作 我是个工作狂
[19:45] Not anymore. 不再是了
[19:46] From now on, I’m focusing on what really matters. 从现在起 我要专注于真正重要的事情
[19:49] Come on, Scully, let’s get some wings. 来吧 Scully 我们去弄些鸡翅吃
[19:51] Aw, bud, I thought you’d never ask. 啊 兄弟 我还以为你没有这个打算呢
[19:54] Hey, want some cake? 嘿 想吃块蛋糕吗
[19:56] I got a piece with a heart on it, 我拿了一块有小心心在上面的蛋糕
[19:57] which I now realize is a butt. 但我现在意识到这是个屁股
[19:58] I’m good. Thanks. 不用了 谢谢
[20:01] So listen. 听着
[20:03] I’ve been thinking about what you said this morning… 我一直在想你今天早上说的话
[20:05] And it has been a really hard couple of months. 这几个月真的很艰难
[20:08] I’m sorry I’m bad at making babies. 很抱歉我不擅长生孩子
[20:10] Hey, hey, don’t say that. 不 别这么说
[20:12] It’s not your fault. 这不是你的错
[20:13] And look, for all we know, I could have‐‐ 听着 据我们所知 我可能是
[20:15] Don’t say you have bum nards. 别说你长了对没用的睾丸
[20:18] I wasn’t‐‐I wasn’t gonna. 我不是 我没有
[20:21] I think maybe it’s just a thing we can’t control. 我想也许这一件是我们无法控制的事情
[20:24] That is my least favorite kind of thing. 那是我最不喜欢的事情
[20:27] I know. 我知道
[20:28] I really wanted to start a family. 我真的很想组建一个家庭
[20:32] Amy, we are a family. Amy 我们俩就是家庭
[20:35] You and me. 你和我
[20:36] So, you know, we can keep trying 所以 我们可以继续尝试
[20:38] or look into IVF or adoption 或者考虑体外受精或收养
[20:41] or if we want, we can forget about the whole thing. 或者如果我们想的话 我们可以选择忘掉这一切
[20:43] But if we’re together, I’m happy no matter what. 但只要我们在一起 我无论如何都会很开心
[20:48] I don’t know what I want to do. 我不知道我想做什么
[20:49] Fine. That’s okay too. 好的 也没关系
[20:51] We don’t have to have a plan. 我们不必有计划
[20:52] We make the rules. 我们才是决策者
[20:54] Maybe it would help to just not think 也许一段时间内不去想这件事
[20:56] about the whole thing for a while 可能会有所帮助
[20:57] and see where we’re at. 到时候再考虑考虑
[20:59] Yeah, okay. 好吧 好吧
[21:02] I love you. 我爱你
[21:03] I love you. 我爱你
[21:16] Should we go? 我们该走了吗
[21:17] – Yes. – Okay. – 好 – 好的
[21:20] Nope. 还是不行
神烦警探

Post navigation

Previous Post: 神烦警探(Brooklyn Nine-Nine)第7季第5集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 神烦警探(Brooklyn Nine-Nine)第7季第8集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme