时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:12] | Oh, hey, Jake. | 噢 嘿 Jake |
[00:13] | What’s–what’s the deal with the office today? | 今 今天办公室出了什么事吗 |
[00:14] | It–it feels crazy. | 感 感觉很疯狂 |
[00:16] | Somebody stole 20 bricks of coke and some machine guns from evidence. | 有人从证据室偷了20块可卡因和一些机枪 |
[00:19] | What? It’s the first I’m hearing of it. | 什么 我还是第一次听到这件事 |
[00:20] | Yeah, well, you just got here, right? | 对呀 你刚到嘛 对吧 |
[00:22] | Right. I need you to find whoever did this | 对啊 我需要你找出来是谁干的 |
[00:24] | and kill them… | 然后杀了他们 |
[00:27] | till they’re dead. | 直到他们死了为止 |
[00:29] | Bonkers morning, huh? So, any idea who did it? | 疯狂的早上 对吧 话说 你们知道是谁干的吗 |
[00:32] | No, but whoever it was | 不知道 但是不管是谁干的 |
[00:33] | had an intimate knowledge of our security systems. | 那人都对我们的安保系统了如指掌 |
[00:35] | It was obviously an inside job. | 这很明显是内鬼干的 |
[00:37] | – I bet it was Brian. – Why do you say that? | – 我猜肯定是Brian – 何出此言 |
[00:39] | Because…he once said he has a hot tub. | 因为他有次说他有个热浴缸 |
[00:43] | You know how that crowd is. | 你知道那一挂的人是怎么样的 |
[00:45] | I didn’t know Brian had a hot tub. | 我怎么不知道Brian有个热浴缸 |
[00:46] | – That does sound bad. – Yeah. | – 那确实听起来很糟 – 是啊 |
[00:48] | But we have to let the investigation run its course. | 但是我们得让调查正常进行 |
[00:50] | Right now, everyone’s a suspect. | 现在每个人都是嫌疑犯 |
[00:52] | Except for Hitchcock and Scully. | 除了Hitchcock和Scully |
[00:53] | Whoever did it took the stairs. | 因为干这事的人得爬楼梯 |
[00:54] | What’ll happen to the person, you know, if you find them? | 如果找到了作案的人 你知道他们会怎么样吗 |
[00:57] | Well, they’ve committed several felonies. | 嗯 他们犯下了几项重罪 |
[00:59] | Probably looking at, uh, 30-to-life. | 大概会是 呃 判个30年到无期吧 |
[01:00] | So that person could miss 15 Olympics. | 那那个人会错过15次奥运会了 |
[01:04] | Cool. | 厉害了 |
[01:07] | I have to go. | 我先走了 |
[01:09] | They know the drugs are missing. | 他们发现毒品丢了 |
[01:11] | They don’t suspect me because I’m playing it super cool. | 他们没有怀疑我因为我表现得超淡定 |
[01:14] | Now, when is the handoff? | 什么时候交货 |
[01:15] | Yes, I’m alone in the ladies’ room. | 是啊 我一个人在女厕所 |
[01:18] | No one can hear me. | 没人能听到 |
[01:20] | Okay, so I know something, | 好的 我知道了一些事情 |
[01:21] | but you can’t ask how I know it. | 但你们不能问我是怎么知道的 |
[01:24] | – Debbie… – It’s Debbie. | – Debbie – 是Debbie |
[01:25] | – Took the coke and the guns. – Debbie, right? | – 拿走了可卡因和那些枪 – 是Debbie 对吧 |
[01:26] | – Yeah. We know it’s Debbie. – Acting super suspicious. | – 是的 我们知道是Debbie – 表现得超级可疑 |
[01:49] | Debbie, can I see you in my office? | Debbie 能来一下我的办公室吗 |
[01:51] | Yeah, sure. What’s this about? | 好啊 当然 什么事啊 |
[01:52] | – We’ll talk in my office. – It’ll just take a minute. | – 我们到办公室再说 – 几分钟就好 |
[01:54] | Oh. Heh. Wow. | 噢 哇 |
[01:56] | This morning’s full of surprises, huh? | 今天早上真是处处有惊喜 |
[01:58] | First, that stolen cocaine that Hot Tub Brian took, | 先是有可卡因是被热浴缸Brian偷走了 |
[02:01] | now this unrelated thing involving me. | 然后是这种毫不相关的事情找上我 |
[02:03] | Ha–you know what? | 哈 你知道吗 |
[02:04] | I think I’m gonna go make a sandwich | 我觉得我得做一个三明治 |
[02:06] | I just–I love sandwiches. | 我只是 我超爱三明治 |
[02:07] | I’ll meet you in there. | 一会儿办公室见 |
[02:08] | Guilty of loving sandwiches, right? | 怪我过分热爱三明治 罪名成立 对吧 |
[02:10] | Debbie Debbie. | |
[02:11] | Mmm, what do I want in my sandwich? | 嗯 我想在我的三明治里面放什么呢 |
[02:12] | Let’s see. Definitely ham, cheese, | 来看看 一定要有火腿 芝士 |
[02:15] | baking soda for sure, | 当然还要有小苏打 |
[02:16] | French vanilla creamer, ooh, orange chicken. | 香草味奶精 噢 陈皮鸡 |
[02:19] | – Ah! – Debbie! | – 啊 – Debbie |
[02:22] | Ooh! | 噢 |
[02:23] | You really thought you’d get away with it? | 你真的觉得你能跑得掉吗 |
[02:24] | Damn, Scully! | 牛逼了 Scully |
[02:25] | I was planning on eating that orange chicken later! | 我本来要晚点吃那个陈皮鸡的 |
[02:27] | Is that why you took her down? | 这才是你击倒她的原因吗 |
[02:28] | Do you even know about the missing cocaine? | 你到底知不知道丢失的可卡因 |
[02:31] | Cocaine? | 啥可卡因 |
[02:31] | So we don’t know where Debbie has hidden the drugs. | 所以我们不知道Debbie把可卡因藏到哪里去了 |
[02:33] | We searched her car, her apartment– | 我们搜了她的车 她的公寓 |
[02:35] | we even tried the location data on her phone, | 我们甚至还试着查了她手机里的定位信息 |
[02:37] | but she was smart, she had it turned off. | 但她很聪明 她把定位关掉了 |
[02:39] | Or her battery died. | 也可能是她没电了 |
[02:40] | According to her Screen Time app, | 根据她的屏幕使用时间应用软件 |
[02:41] | she plays five hours a day of a game called “Cool Girl in School.” | 她每天花五个小时在一个叫做”校园酷女孩”的游戏上 |
[02:45] | I love “CGIS.” | 我爱”校酷” |
[02:46] | I just made captain of the color guard. | 我刚当上护旗队的队长 |
[02:48] | Junior year’s looking up. | 高三前途光明 |
[02:49] | The coke Debbie took was evidence against Silvio Nucci. | Debbie偷走的可卡因是对Silvio Nucci不利的证据 |
[02:52] | Now, he wanted it gone, | 现在他希望证据消失 |
[02:53] | and I think he got Debbie to do his dirty work. | 我觉得是他让Debbie来替他干脏活儿 |
[02:55] | I’m sorry | 不好意思 |
[02:55] | you think Debbie is working with notorious crime boss Silvio Nucci? | 你认为Debbie在跟臭名昭著的罪犯头头Silvio Nucci合作 |
[02:59] | The same Debbie who has a denim jacket that says “Rock ‘n Roll”? | 那个穿着写了”摇滚万岁”牛仔外套的Debbie吗 |
[03:01] | It was her. | 就是她 |
[03:02] | I heard her setting up a drop. | 我听到她在约接头时间 |
[03:03] | And why were you in the women’s room? | 你为什么会在女厕所 |
[03:05] | It wasn’t for a gross reason. | 又不是因为什么恶心的原因 |
[03:06] | The men’s room was occupied, and I had to dump out. | 男厕所满了 但我要拉屎 |
[03:08] | Well, as long as it wasn’t for a gross reason. | 好的 只要不是什么恶心的原因就行 |
[03:10] | We know you did it, Debbie. | 我们知道是你干的 Debbie |
[03:12] | Just tell me the truth. Let me be your friend here. | 告诉我真相吧 让我来做你的朋友 |
[03:15] | Thank you, but I already have plenty of friends. | 谢谢 但我已经有不少朋友了 |
[03:17] | Gil Finn Goldie Bubbles Gil, Finn, Goldie, Bubbles– | |
[03:21] | Those are clearly just the names of your pet fish. | 很明显那些都是你宠物鱼的名字 |
[03:24] | Okay, fine. | 好的 行吧 |
[03:26] | They’re my fish. | 它们都是我养的鱼 |
[03:28] | And I took the drugs. | 我偷走了那些毒品 |
[03:29] | I’m sorry. I screwed everything up. | 很抱歉 我把事情搞砸了 |
[03:32] | Okay, this is good. | 好的 很好 |
[03:34] | Now just tell me why you did it. | 现在告诉我你为什么这么做 |
[03:35] | Because I need my drugs. | 因为我需要毒品 |
[03:37] | I’m a big time drug girl. | 我毒瘾超强的 |
[03:39] | Debbie, I don’t think that’s true. | Debbie 我认为你在撒谎 |
[03:41] | I think Silvio Nucci forced you to do this against your will. | 我觉得是Silvio Nucci强迫你违心干这事的 |
[03:45] | Nucci Nucci? | |
[03:49] | What? | 什么 |
[03:52] | She sat there and laughed for 40 minutes. | 她就坐在那里笑了40分钟 |
[03:54] | She’s never gonna turn on Nucci. | 她永远也不会背叛Nucci |
[03:55] | I’ll bet she’s heard stories | 我觉得她应该是听说了一些 |
[03:56] | of what he does to people who testify against him. | 关于他对给他作不利证供的人做出的事情 |
[03:58] | Man, I wish there was something we could do to help her. | 天哪 我真希望我们能做些什么来帮她 |
[04:00] | Why? | 为什么 |
[04:00] | Well, I know she committed a crime, | 好吧 我知道她犯罪了 |
[04:02] | but she’s clearly in over her head. | 但她显然有点头脑不清 |
[04:03] | I don’t think she’s actually a bad person. | 我觉得她其实不是个坏人 |
[04:05] | She’s a grown-up who made her own decisions, | 她是一个能自行做决定的成年人了 |
[04:06] | and now she has to suffer the consequences. | 她现在必须承担后果 |
[04:08] | You might not get it, but personally, | 你可能不能理解 但就个人而言 |
[04:09] | I relate to someone who made a mistake and can’t find their way out of it. | 我能理解那些犯错了却无法找到出路的人 |
[04:12] | When I was younger, | 我年轻的时候 |
[04:13] | I was thoroughly hoodwinked | 我完全被哥伦比亚CD俱乐部 |
[04:14] | by the so-called good people at Columbia CD Club. | 那些所谓的好人蒙骗了 |
[04:17] | Next thing you know, | 还没等我反应过来 |
[04:18] | I had 16 copies of Blind Melon’s first album. | 我已经买了16份盲瓜乐队的首张专辑了 |
[04:20] | In high school, | 高中的时候 |
[04:21] | I broke into a bunch of houses and wound up in juvie. | 我私闯了一堆民宅 最后进了少管所 |
[04:23] | What? That’s terrible. | 什么 太糟糕了 |
[04:24] | I mean, yeah, Rosa’s is a little worse. | 我是说 对 Rosa确实要坏一些 |
[04:26] | I was in ballet school, and there was so much pressure | 我那时候在芭蕾学校 压力很大 |
[04:27] | to be perfect all the time that I just snapped. | 要一直追求完美 以至于我崩溃了 |
[04:29] | If I hadn’t been underage, I would’ve gone to prison. | 如果不是我未成年 我已经进监狱了 |
[04:30] | It’s all the more reason you should have sympathy for Debbie | 那你就更有理由同情Debbie |
[04:32] | and understand why she could use our help. | 以及理解为什么她需要我们的帮助 |
[04:34] | Nobody helped me. | 没有人帮助我 |
[04:35] | My parents kicked me out of the house and told me I was on my own. | 我父母把我赶出了家门 告诉我好自为之 |
[04:37] | I’m so sorry you had to go through all that alone, Rosa. | 我很抱歉 你得独自经历这一切 Rosa |
[04:39] | No, it was a good thing. | 不 这是好事 |
[04:40] | I had to face my mistakes and fix them by myself. | 我必须自己面对我的错误 亲自改正它们 |
[04:43] | It made me a stronger person. | 这一切让我成为了更强大的人 |
[04:44] | So, no, I don’t think we should take pity on Debbie. | 所以我觉得我们不应该同情Debbie |
[04:46] | Okay, fine. | 好吧 |
[04:46] | But even so, wouldn’t you rather take down Silvio Nucci, | 但即便如此 你应该更愿意干掉Silvio Nucci |
[04:49] | a known crime boss, | 一名臭名昭著的犯罪头子 |
[04:50] | instead of Debbie Fogle, a rewards member at JOANN Fabrics? | 而不是Debbie Fogle 一位JOANN织物的礼赏会员吧 |
[04:53] | Yeah, but Debbie’s not gonna testify against Nucci. | 是这么回事 不过Debbie又不会对Nucci作不利证明 |
[04:55] | You may be right. | 你可能是对的 |
[04:56] | And that’s why…we’re gonna catch him in the act. | 这也是为什么我们必须当场抓获他 |
[04:59] | Brace yourselves, everyone. | 大家振作起来 |
[05:01] | We’re about to pop that Nucci. | 我们要去干翻Nucci |
[05:03] | Apologies, that was inappropriate in the workplace. | 不好意思 在工作场合这么说有点不合适 |
[05:05] | But in my defense, | 但我得为自己辩解一下 |
[05:05] | that was a song that I learned about from Columbia House, Rosa. | 这是我跟哥伦比亚俱乐部学到的一首歌 Rosa |
[05:10] | Mm. All right, here’s the plan. | 好吧 计划是这样的 |
[05:13] | Why are we going this way? The bathroom’s back there. | 我们为什么要走这条路 洗手间在后面 |
[05:15] | I’m breaking you out. I work for Silvio Nucci. | 我带你溜出去 我为Silvio Nucci工作 |
[05:17] | Oh, my God. You work for Nucci? Me too! | 天呐 你为Nucci工作吗 我也是耶 |
[05:19] | Way too loud, Debbie. | Debbie 太大声了 |
[05:22] | Okay. Press yourself against the wall | 好吧 靠在墙上 |
[05:23] | to avoid being seen by the camera. | 别被摄像头拍到了 |
[05:26] | Why didn’t she do it with her back to the wall? | 为什么她不是用背靠着墙走 |
[05:27] | FaceFirst seems like such a mistake. | 搞得我们安装FaceFirst好像是个大错一样 |
[05:31] | – Oh, no, they found us! – No, no, no, Debbie. | – 哦 不 他们找到我们了 – 不 不 不 Debbie |
[05:33] | Rosa’s on Nucci’s payroll, too. | Rosa也是帮Nucci干活的 |
[05:34] | – She’s getting us out of here. – Oh. | – 她要把我们带出去 – 哦 |
[05:35] | Debbie. Trunk. Now. | Debbie 进后备箱 现在 |
[05:36] | Sorry, it’s a little tight in there. | 不好意思 里面有点挤 |
[05:38] | Oh, I’m not picky. | 哦 我不挑剔 |
[05:39] | I don’t need light or oxygen. | 我不需要光或者氧气 |
[05:40] | I’m kind of like a low-maintenance plant. | 我有点像放养型植物 |
[05:42] | – Ooh, like a succulent. – That’s great, Debbie. | – 哦 就像多肉植物 – 很好 Debbie |
[05:44] | – My mom always said that– – But the trunk is closing on its own, | – 我妈妈一直说 – 后备箱自己要关了 |
[05:45] | it’s definitely not me slamming it. | 绝对不是我关的 |
[05:48] | So you guys are gonna stay here with me? | 所以你俩要和我一起待在这里吗 |
[05:50] | Nucci thought we could help you guard the coke. | Nucci认为我们可以帮你守住可卡因 |
[05:52] | Oh, I can handle it. | 哦 我能搞定的 |
[05:53] | I’m pretty tough. I take self-defense at the women’s gym. | 我很强悍的 我在女性健身房学了自卫课程 |
[05:56] | Hi-ya! Hi-ya! | 嗨呀 嗨呀 |
[05:58] | Oh, neat. You actually say the words “Hi-ya,” like Miss Piggy. | 哦 厉害 你真的把”嗨呀”这个词说出来了 像猪小姐皮吉一样 |
[06:01] | So when’s Nucci coming to pick up the coke? | 所以Nucci什么时候才来拿可卡因呢 |
[06:02] | Uh, could be hours, could be days. | 嗯 可能要几小时 也可能要几天 |
[06:05] | – Days? – I don’t know. | – 几天 – 我不知道 |
[06:06] | Nucci just said to wait by this burner phone. | Nucci只是说让我守在这个一次性电话旁边 |
[06:08] | He said he always works like that. | 他说他一直是这么办事的 |
[06:09] | Right, of course. | 对 当然 |
[06:10] | We have so many inside jokes about it. | 我们有很多关于这个的内部笑话 |
[06:12] | I can imagine. He is pretty funny. | 我可以想象 他很好笑的 |
[06:15] | He’s always like, “Debbie, if you mess this up, | 他总是这样 “Debbie 如果你搞砸了这一切 |
[06:17] | I’m gonna gut you like a fish.” | 我会像掏鱼腹那样弄你” |
[06:19] | What? | 什么 |
[06:20] | So he threatened you. | 所以他威胁你 |
[06:21] | That’s why you went dirty. | 怪不得你做黑警了 |
[06:22] | No. He offered me a million dollars. | 不 他说要给我一百万美元 |
[06:25] | I had no choice. | 我别无选择 |
[06:26] | My dad is really sick, | 我爸的病很严重 |
[06:27] | and he needed this expensive experimental surgery. | 他需要进行很昂贵的实验外科手术 |
[06:30] | What about you guys? How did he turn you? | 你们呢 他是怎么收买你们的 |
[06:32] | Well, I’ve been dirty long before Nucci came onto the scene. | 好吧 在Nucci还没出现的时候 我们就是黑警了 |
[06:35] | I do a ton of coke. | 我吸了有一吨可卡因 |
[06:37] | They call me Mr. Springtime | 他们都叫我春日先生 |
[06:38] | because of how fast I make the snow disappear. | 因为我很快就让雪花(可卡因)消失了 |
[06:40] | Wow. I’ve never even had a nickname. | 哇哦 我从来没有过绰号 |
[06:43] | I mean, I guess people do call me, “Hey, lady.” | 我是说 我猜大家都叫我 “嘿女士” |
[06:46] | Right, well, I’m gonna let the Nine-Nine know | 对了 我得让99分局知道 |
[06:48] | we’re looking for you, you know, | 我们在找你 你懂的 |
[06:49] | so those idiots don’t think we broke you out. | 所以那些傻子们不会发现是我们带你溜出来的 |
[06:50] | Ooh, you think they’re idiots? | 哦 你觉得他们是傻子 |
[06:52] | Oh, yeah, big time. | 哦 对 顶级傻子 |
[06:53] | I mean, Holt’s a blowhard, | 我是说 Holt是个吹牛大王 |
[06:54] | Jeffords is all brawn, no brains | Jeffords四肢发达 头脑简单 |
[06:56] | Boyle’s a laughing stock, Amy’s just the worst. | Boyle就是个笑柄 Amy是最糟的 |
[06:58] | I mean, she thinks she so smart and so pretty | 我是说 她觉得自己又聪明又漂亮 |
[07:00] | and she makes me feel good about the world and my place in it, and she– – | 她让我觉得这个世界和我所在之处都很美好 而且她 |
[07:03] | Smells like [bleep] . We’ve all smelled her. | 闻起来像屎一样 我们都闻到了 |
[07:04] | Rosa, let’s go outside. | Rosa 我们出去一下 |
[07:07] | Hey, you know that was Undercover Jake talking in there, right? | 嘿 你知道那是卧底Jake在发言对吧 |
[07:09] | Relax, man. | 放松 兄弟 |
[07:10] | So you’re not gonna tell Amy what I said. | 你不会告诉Amy我说的那些话吧 |
[07:11] | Oh, no, I definitely am. I’m saying relax | 噢不 我一定会告诉她 我叫你放松点 |
[07:13] | – because there’s no way you can stop me. – Damn it. | – 是因为你完全无法阻止我 – 该死 |
[07:15] | Well, did you at least text the Nine-Nine | 那你至少有给分局发短信 |
[07:16] | and tell ’em we don’t know when the handoff is? | 告诉他们我们不知道什么时候交货吧 |
[07:17] | Yeah, but man, I don’t like this. | 我说了 但我不喜欢这样 |
[07:19] | We found the drugs. We should just forget about Nucci | 我们找到了毒品在哪 我们应该先不管Nucci |
[07:20] | and take Debbie in. | 直接抓住Debbie |
[07:21] | What? Nucci is the real bad guy, here. | 什么 Nucci才是真正的坏蛋 |
[07:23] | And you heard Debbie | 而且你也听见Debbi的话了 |
[07:24] | she’s only doing this to get the money for her dad’s surgery. | 她这么做只是为了付她爸爸的手术费 |
[07:26] | There are other ways to get money. | 弄钱还有其他的方法 |
[07:28] | – She could’ve gone to a bank. – Right. And she’s white. | – 她完全可以去银行 – 是啊 而且她是白人 |
[07:30] | She definitely would’ve gotten approved. Terrific point. | 银行肯定会批准贷款的 理由真棒 |
[07:32] | – That’s not what I was saying. – Ah, we were both thinking it. | – 我不是这个意思 – 但我们都想到了这点 |
[07:33] | Anyways, it doesn’t matter. | 不管了 这不重要 |
[07:35] | Our plan is working. What are you worried about? | 我们的计划在顺利进行 你在担心什么 |
[07:36] | There’s a loose cannon in there with two machine guns. | 这里面有一个疯疯癫癫的人拿着两把机枪 |
[07:38] | She’s not a loose cannon. | 她才不是疯疯癫癫的人 |
[07:40] | I saw her apologize to a chair after bumping into it. | 我亲眼看见她撞到椅子之后对椅子道歉 |
[07:43] | Trust me, we are not gonna have any problems with Debbie. | 相信我 Debbie这边不会出什么问题的 |
[07:46] | Hey, Jake, guess what? You made cocaine sound so cool, | 嗨Jake 猜猜我要做什么 你让可卡因听起来太酷了 |
[07:48] | I decided to try it. | 我决定试一试 |
[07:49] | But I didn’t wanna overdo it, | 但我不想吸毒过量 |
[07:50] | so I only did, like, a tiny, little toot. | 所以我只吸了一丁点儿 |
[07:52] | Then I didn’t feel anything, so I did, like, a little bit more | 但我没有什么感觉 就又吸了一丁点 |
[07:54] | and I still didn’t feel anything, | 然后我还是没有什么感觉 |
[07:55] | so then I did a lot more, and then I felt it. | 所以又多吸了一点点 然后我就来感觉了 |
[07:56] | Like, I really felt it. | 真的感觉到了 |
[07:58] | So then I did a couple more, like, big ass toots. | 然后我就又吸多了一些 多了很多 |
[08:00] | Why do you guys keep ducking behind the bed? | 你们为什么一直躲在床底下 |
[08:01] | ‘Cause you keep pointing those guns at us. | 因为你一直把枪对着我们 |
[08:03] | Oh, my God. Do not worry about it. It’s only fine. | 噢天哪 别担心 完全不会出问题的 |
[08:07] | We need to find out how Nucci got to Debbie. | 我们需要查出Nucci是怎么接近Debbie的 |
[08:09] | Fortunately, it turns out she kept a fairly comprehensive diary. | 幸运的是 她有一大堆什么都写的日记 |
[08:12] | As a power journaler, | 作为一个写日记爱好者 |
[08:14] | I think we can hold off on using the word “comprehensive.” | 我认为可以不要用”什么都写”这个词 |
[08:16] | Oh, damn, that’s comprehensive. | 天哪 这真是什么都写 |
[08:18] | These are all just from this year? | 这些还都是今年的吗 |
[08:21] | This one is labeled August 21st. | 这一本上记着8月21日 |
[08:23] | “Morning.” This one is August 21st “Evening.” | “早” 这本写着8月21日 “晚” |
[08:26] | This entire diary is about an episode of “House Hunters.” | 这整本日记都是关于一集<好房子大搜索>的 |
[08:29] | This is gonna take forever. | 这永远也看不完 |
[08:30] | I actually took a speed reading course. | 其实我上过速读课 |
[08:31] | I tested at 800 WPM. | 我每分钟可以看800个字 |
[08:33] | That’s pathetic. I tested at 802. | 太弱了 我每分钟可以看802个字 |
[08:36] | That’s pretty close to Holt’s score. | 这跟Holt的成绩差不多 |
[08:37] | No, no, 802’s incredible. | 不不 802很厉害 |
[08:39] | She pwned me. | 她击败我了 |
[08:40] | I read the entire Urban Dictionary | 我看完了整个<城市字典> |
[08:42] | So I could converse with the other uniformed officers. | 就为了和其他穿着制服的警官交流 |
[08:44] | Finished I in 47 minutes. | 总共花了47分钟看完 |
[08:47] | I’ve never been so attracted to a gay man before, | 我从来没有如此被一个男同性恋吸引过 |
[08:49] | and I dated several in college. | 而且大学时候我还谈过几个 |
[08:51] | Shall we have a read-off, Santiago? | 我们要来进行一场速读对决吗 Santiago |
[08:53] | – We don’t have finger guards. – So we do it raw. | – 但是我们没有指套啊 – 那我们就不用 |
[08:55] | Okay, I normally don’t encourage such childish competitions | 我一般不鼓励这种幼稚的比赛 |
[08:59] | but this might help things go faster. | 但这可能帮我们看得更快 |
[09:00] | My only question is Holt, | 我唯一的问题是 Holt |
[09:02] | are you sure your old ass eyes are up to the challenge? | 你确定你的老花眼能比这场赛吗 |
[09:04] | I know you’re just trying to motivate me, | 我知道你只是在用激将法 |
[09:05] | but these old ass eyes will be reading your tombstone, son. | 但这双老花眼能看着你下葬 小子 |
[09:11] | Oh, I needed more light in this place. | 我需要有更多的光线 |
[09:13] | Now I can finally think, | 现在我终于能够思考了 |
[09:14] | and the ideas are, like, flowing out of me. | 好多想法在从我身体里滚滚流出 |
[09:16] | Okay, what about this one? | 这个创意怎么样 |
[09:17] | It’s hamburgers,but the pickles are coins. | 它是个汉堡 不过里面的腌黄瓜是硬币 |
[09:20] | Still feel bad for her now that she’s a cokehead? | 现在还可怜她吗 她都嗑大了 |
[09:21] | She’s not a cokehead. She’s an innocent girl | 她才没嗑大 她只是一个无辜的女孩 |
[09:23] | in a stressful situation who did cocaine one time | 在压力很大的环境下 吸了一次可卡因 |
[09:25] | and will probably never do it again. | 而且应该再也不会吸了 |
[09:27] | Whoo! Guess who just did more coke? | 哦吼 猜猜谁又吸了可卡因 |
[09:28] | This is my thing now. | 这是我现在的爱好了 |
[09:32] | – Is it Nucci? – Yes. | – 是Nucci吗 – 是的 |
[09:33] | He wants to know if I can do the handoff in two hours. | 他想知道我能不能两个小时后交货 |
[09:35] | Um, I’m gonna tell him no | 我要告诉他不行 |
[09:37] | because I’m having so much fun with my new best friends, | 因为我和新交的好朋友玩得正欢 |
[09:39] | Jake and Rosa. – Ah, no, no, no. | – 那就是Jake和Rosa – 别别别 |
[09:41] | Don’t mention us. You know because | 不用提到我们 因为 |
[09:43] | you’re supposed to be working, not enjoying yourself. | 你应该在工作 而不是在玩 |
[09:44] | Right, just keep it short. Say two hours is great. | 对 就简短地回复 说两个小时后没问题 |
[09:47] | That’s very smart, and I’m gonna send him | 真聪明 我要给他发 |
[09:49] | my favorite GIF of Mr. Bean giving a thumbs up. | 我最喜欢的那个憨豆先生点赞的动图 |
[09:51] | Oh, Mr. Bean. What a stud. | 啊 憨豆先生 真是个翘屁嫩男 |
[09:54] | Hey Rosa, what would you do | Rosa 你会做什么 |
[09:55] | if you could do anything to Mr. Bean? | 如果你可以对憨豆先生做任何事情的话 |
[09:58] | – Nothing. – Come on, Rosa. | – 什么都不会 – 少来 Rosa |
[09:59] | Don’t be shy. Say what you would do | 别害羞啊 说说你会如何 |
[10:01] | to international sex symbol Mr. Bean’s body. | 对待国际知名的性符号憨豆先生的身体 |
[10:04] | Fine. I would take a very large glass– | 行吧 我会用一个非常大的玻璃杯 [哔] |
[10:10] | let himself out. | 最后让他释放自己 |
[10:12] | – I see. – Wow. | – 可以 – 哇哦 |
[10:13] | Um, I just have one quick note. | 我只有一个小小的提示 |
[10:15] | Mr. Bean never– | 憨豆先生从来都不会 [哔] |
[10:18] | – beg for mercy. – Ah, great note, Debbie. | – 求饶 – 很好的提示 Debbie |
[10:19] | The point is we all think Mr. Bean is sexy as hell | 重点是我们都认为憨豆先生性感得无可救药 |
[10:21] | and wish we looked exactly like him. | 所有人都想像他一样 |
[10:23] | – You’re closer than you think. – Hm? | – 你比自己想象中的更像他 – 什么 |
[10:24] | Oh, hey, Rosa, it’s not that you’re a third wheel or anything | 嘿 Rosa 并不是说你是个电灯泡之类的 |
[10:27] | it’s just that we’re out of ice, | 只是我们没有冰块了 |
[10:28] | so could you go get us some more ice, please? | 你可不可以帮我们弄点冰块来呢 |
[10:30] | Hey, well, this is full of ice, but yeah. | 这个桶里有满满的冰块 但是 行吧 |
[10:33] | I’ll hit up the Nine-Nine. | 我会和局里联系一下 |
[10:34] | You’ve actually been texting the Nine-Nine a lot, haven’t you? | 你已经给局里发了好几次短信了 没错吧 |
[10:37] | Yeah, to make sure our cover’s intact, | 是啊 为了保证我们的伪装无懈可击 |
[10:38] | and so they don’t figure out that we’re dirty. | 这样他们就不会发现我们是黑警 |
[10:39] | Is that what’s really going on? | 真的是这样吗 |
[10:41] | ‘Cause I feel like | 因为我感觉 |
[10:41] | there’s something you’re not telling me. | 你好像有什么事没告诉我 |
[10:42] | I feel like all that coke is making you paranoid. | 我觉得你磕的那些可卡因让你变得有点神经质了 |
[10:45] | No, you’re paranoid. | 不 你才神经质了 |
[10:46] | Now, don’t you dare take another step. | 现在 不许再往前走一步 |
[10:48] | Okay, Debbie, what are you doing? | 行了 Debbie 你干啥呢 |
[10:50] | – Give me your phone. – That’s it. | – 把你的手机给我 – 够了 |
[10:51] | Debbie Fogle, you are under arrest. | Debbie Fogle 你被逮捕了 |
[10:53] | What? Oh, my God. | 你说什么 哦我的天 |
[10:54] | Are you not really dirty? | 你不是真的黑警吗 |
[10:55] | No. And I’ll be taking that gun. | 不是 而且我要没收你的枪 |
[10:57] | Hi-ya! | 嗨呀 |
[11:00] | Okay so the women’s gym and the cocaine | 看起来女子健身房和可卡因 |
[11:02] | have given Debbie super powers. | 让Debbie有了超能力 |
[11:04] | Cool. Cool, cool, cool, cool, cool, cool, cool, cool. | 酷 酷 酷 酷 酷 酷 酷 酷 酷 |
[11:08] | You’re making a big mistake, Debbie. | 你正在犯大错 Debbie |
[11:10] | This isn’t gonna work. | 这样是行不通的 |
[11:11] | I’m such a terrible judge of character, | 我真不会看人 |
[11:13] | who was wrong about Rosa, | 我看错了Rosa |
[11:15] | and missed all the signs with my cousin Jared. | 还没看出表亲Jared给我的所有暗示 |
[11:17] | – The sandwich guy. – What is wrong with me? | – 给赛百味代言的那货 – 我脑子有毛病吧 |
[11:19] | Nothing, you’re just coming down | 没事 你会这样难受 |
[11:21] | from the many handfuls of coke you did. | 只是因为之前吸的那么多可卡因 |
[11:22] | Right. I’m so dumb. I’m such an idiot. | 是哦 我太傻了 我真是个大傻蛋 |
[11:24] | I’m dumb! I’m dumb! | 笨死了 笨死了 |
[11:25] | Ah, hey, why don’t you let me hold your gun for you, | 嘿 为什么不让我帮你端着枪呢 |
[11:28] | and then you can hit yourself in the face with your fist | 这样你就可以用拳头打自己的脸了 |
[11:29] | like a normal person having a mental breakdown. | 就像正常人情绪崩溃的时候一样 |
[11:31] | I can’t give you my gun. | 我不能把枪给你 |
[11:33] | You’ll probably try and arrest me. | 你可能也想要逮捕我 |
[11:34] | Debbie, I’m not like Rosa. | Debbie 我和Rosa不一样 |
[11:36] | Here, check my phone. | 不信就看看我的手机 |
[11:37] | I haven’t been texting the Nine-Nine. | 我没给局里发过短信 |
[11:38] | I have nothing to hide. | 我问心无愧 |
[11:40] | I don’t know, there are a lot of sweet messages | 我不知道 这里面有好多甜蜜的短信哦 |
[11:42] | between you and Amy. | 你和Amy的短信 |
[11:44] | I thought you said she stinks like [bleep]. | 我记得你之前说她臭得像屎 |
[11:45] | – She does. – Prove it. | – 她是啊 – 证明给我看 |
[11:46] | Describe her stink to me. | 跟我描述一下她的臭味 |
[11:48] | Don’t think about it, just say it. | 不要想 直接说 |
[11:49] | Bad mayo, three-day-old macaroni salad. | 坏掉的蛋黄酱 放了三天的通心粉沙拉 |
[11:51] | Okay. I buy it. I trust you. | 行吧 我信了 我相信你 |
[11:54] | Why’d you do that? | 你干嘛啊 |
[11:55] | Rosa probably told the Nine-Nine that you’re corrupt | Rosa可能已经跟局里说你堕落了 |
[11:57] | and they could use your phone to track us | 然后他们可能会用你的手机来追踪我们 |
[11:59] | to the new drop site. | 到新的交货地点 |
[12:00] | Oh. Right. Smart. | 对哦 真聪明 |
[12:02] | Hey, should I drive? You know, that way, | 嘿 我是不是应该开车 这样的话 |
[12:03] | you can take a nap and get the coke out of your system. | 你就能眯一会儿 代谢掉那些可卡因 |
[12:05] | And we’ll both be calm | 这样我们两个人就都会很冷静 |
[12:06] | – and then you just did a bunch more. – I did! | – 你刚刚又吸了一堆 – 没错 |
[12:08] | I’m the King of New York! I’m driving! Whoo! | 我是纽约之王 我来开车 呜呼 |
[12:14] | – So how’s it going? – What do you want, Terry? | – 比赛进行得怎么样了 – 你想干嘛 Terry |
[12:17] | Or are you just here to fan some more flames? | 还是你只是来这里煽风点火的 |
[12:18] | No, I’m just here to see who’s losing | 不是啊 我只是来看看谁要输了 |
[12:21] | and therefore has to wear this hat I made | 输的人要戴上我亲手做的这顶帽子 |
[12:23] | that says, “More Stupider.” | 上面写着”只有更蠢” |
[12:26] | Fine, yeah, I’m fanning flames. | 行吧 没错 我就是在煽风点火 |
[12:28] | Fan, fan, fan, fan, fan, Santiago. | 我煽 我煽 我煽煽煽 Santigo |
[12:29] | Don’t call her Santiago, call her Virginia Slim. | 不要叫她Santiago 叫她Virginia Slim |
[12:32] | – Because I’m smoking her. – Damn, Ray! | – 因为我要狠狠”抽”她 – 说得妙 Ray |
[12:35] | You guys are moving fast, but there’s no way | 你们俩动作很快 但是你们不可能 |
[12:37] | you’re actually comprehending anything. | 真正消化掉本子里的内容 |
[12:40] | I’m taking my time and reading deliberately, | 我才是在慢慢看 仔细看 |
[12:42] | and you know what they say, slow and steady wins the race. | 而且你们也知道那句老话 从容不迫 胜券在握 |
[12:45] | Psh, classic reg-reader bullcrap. | 噗 一听就是凡人说的屁话 |
[12:47] | Yeah, what are you gonna say next, | 是啊 你下一句要说啥 |
[12:48] | that you read to relax? | 说你阅读只为放松吗 |
[12:57] | This is so much better | 这地方比之前 |
[12:58] | than that dump of a hotel, right? | 那个破烂酒店好多了 是吧 |
[12:59] | This place has six chimneys. | 这个地方有六个烟囱呢 |
[13:01] | Uh, hey, Debbie, whose house is this? | 嘿 Debbie 这是谁的房子啊 |
[13:02] | Oh, it’s mine. I own it, | 噢 这是我的 我有所有权 |
[13:04] | Until 11a.m. on Monday. | 直到周一早上11点之前 |
[13:05] | We have to be out by then, | 在那之前我们得走人 |
[13:06] | or it’s another $45,000 to Airbnb. | 不然就得给爱彼迎多付四万五千美元了 |
[13:09] | But until then, I’m a mansion girl. | 但是在那之前 我就是一名豪宅女孩 |
[13:11] | What happened to using the money | 说好的拿钱 |
[13:12] | for your father’s surgery? | 给你爸做手术呢 |
[13:13] | – Was that a lie? – No. My dad really is sick, | – 是骗我的吗 – 不是啊 我爸真的病了 |
[13:15] | but I found out this morning that my stupid brother Derek | 但是我今天早上发现我的傻缺哥哥Derek |
[13:18] | already paid for his surgery. | 已经付了他的手术费了 |
[13:19] | He thinks he so great | 他觉得自己棒棒哒 |
[13:20] | ’cause he’s, like, a big shot lawyer, and he has a family, | 因为他是一个大律师 而且还有家室 |
[13:23] | and he’s not afraid of ghosts. | 而且他还不怕鬼 |
[13:24] | Well, guess what? I get to keep the cash now. | 结果怎么样 现在我就能把钱留给自己花了 |
[13:27] | So take that, Derek, and, you know, put it. | 所以说Derek 瞧好了 你就受着吧 |
[13:30] | *She’s a mansion girl* | *她是个豪宅女孩* |
[13:32] | *She’s so rich and she’s hot* | *她超有钱 美艳动人* |
[13:34] | *She’s a mansion girl* | *她是个豪宅女孩* |
[13:36] | *With a kitchen island* | *还有一个厨房岛台* |
[13:39] | Little pitchy. | 有点跑调哈 |
[13:40] | – Still think Debbie’s a good person? – Not gonna lie, | – 现在还觉得Debbie 是个好人吗 – 说实话 |
[13:41] | the whole dad reveal did not help my case. | 她说出关于她爸的真相确实有点败好感 |
[13:43] | All right, I’m gonna use her burner phone | 好了 我要用她的一次性手机 |
[13:44] | to call the Nine-Nine. | 给局里打电话了 |
[13:46] | Look what I found. Do you like it, Jake? | 看我找到了什么 你喜欢吗 Jake |
[13:49] | Uh, yes! I love it. | 当然了 爱死了 |
[13:50] | Real Cruella de Vil vibes. | 特别有克鲁拉·德维尔的范儿 |
[13:52] | No, no, no. I’m not Cruella de Vil. | 不不不 我可不是克鲁拉·德维尔 |
[13:54] | I would never hurt dogs. | 我永远不会伤害小狗狗的 |
[13:56] | – I’m Perdita! – Who? | – 我是白佩蒂 – 谁 |
[13:57] | The romantic lead of the film. | 电影里那个浪漫主角啊 |
[14:00] | Pongo’s wife. | 鹏哥的妻子 |
[14:02] | – The girl dog. – Yes, yes! | – 那只小母狗 – 对 对 |
[14:04] | Of course, you look exactly like Perdita. | 当然了 你和白佩蒂看起来一模一样 |
[14:06] | Oh, my God. Thank you so much. | 天呐 谢谢夸奖 |
[14:17] | – Hey Debbie? – Hm? | – 嘿 Debbie – 嗯 |
[14:17] | Will you hand me your phone | 能把你的手机给我吗 |
[14:18] | so I can take your picture and you can Gram this? | 好让我帮你拍张美照 发到Instgram上去 |
[14:20] | I mean, the house, this coat, | 瞅瞅这豪宅 这皮草 |
[14:23] | you’re gonna wanna show this off to people, right? | 你一定想向别人炫一下吧 对吧 |
[14:24] | That is such a good idea. | 这主意也太棒了 |
[14:26] | I do wanna show off to people. | 我的确想炫一下 |
[14:28] | I just have to make a quick call. | 先等我打个电话 |
[14:29] | Hi, Mom. Do you like my mansion? | 嗨 妈 喜欢我的豪宅吗 |
[14:31] | Deborah Lyn, why are you holding a gun? | Deborah Lyn 你为什么拿着把枪 |
[14:33] | Oh, my God, Mom! I’m wearing a fur coat | 我的天呐 妈 我穿着皮草大衣 |
[14:36] | and that’s what you focus on? | 你却只注意到这把枪 |
[14:37] | I hate you so freaking much. | 我太他妈讨厌你了 |
[14:40] | This is ridiculous. | 太荒谬了 |
[14:41] | Neither of you have even taken a bathroom break. | 你们俩都不上厕所的吗 |
[14:43] | Are you kidding me? | 你在逗我吗 |
[14:44] | Do you think world record-holder Howard Berg | 你觉得速读世界纪录保持者Howard Berg |
[14:46] | would stop in the middle of a read-off to expel? | 会在阅读比赛中途停下来排泄吗 |
[14:49] | Ow. | 哎呦 |
[14:50] | – What’s going on, Santiago? – It’s nothing. | – 怎么了 Santiago – 没事 |
[14:52] | It’s my guide finger. I’ve got paper burn. | 是我的翻页指 翻页翻到手痛 |
[14:55] | – Let me see. – Hm. | – 让我看看 – 呵 |
[14:57] | Santiago, you’re hurt. | Santiago 你负伤了 |
[15:00] | Don’t be a hero. | 不要逞强做英雄 |
[15:04] | Damn. You must’ve been cooking. | 天 你火力全开啊 |
[15:06] | – I was. – Let’s take a break, | – 的确 – 咱们休息一下吧 |
[15:07] | – put some ointment on that. – Right. And when I come back, | – 给你抹点药膏 – 对 这样等我回来 |
[15:09] | my finger’s slipping all over the page. | 我的手指就会在纸上滑来滑去 |
[15:11] | Nice try. I’m not falling for any of your tricks. | 想得美 我才不会上你的当 |
[15:14] | Oh, but you already have. | 哦 可是你已经上当了 |
[15:16] | While you were waggling your finger in the air, | 当你在那比划你的手指时 |
[15:18] | I’ve been reading all this time out of the corner of my eye. | 我一直在用我的余光阅读 |
[15:21] | Damn it! | 妈蛋 |
[15:22] | Why are you doing this, Deborah Lyn? | 你为什么要这么做 Deborah Lyn |
[15:24] | Because you’re being so mean, Mom. | 因为你对我太刻薄了 妈 |
[15:25] | Also, I know that if I didn’t tie you up, | 还有 我知道如果我不把你绑起来 |
[15:27] | you’d probably go run and find your phone | 你大概又会跑到一边 拿出手机 |
[15:28] | – so you could call Derek. – Maybe we should call Derek. | – 然后打给Derek – 也许我们的确应该打给Derek |
[15:31] | – He could help. He’s a lawyer. – Yeah, I know he’s a lawyer. | – 他能帮上忙 他可是个律师 – 好了 我知道他是律师 |
[15:34] | Do you think you could go more than five minutes | 你能不能坚持五分钟 |
[15:35] | without bringing that up? | 不提这件事 |
[15:36] | You have to get the gun from her. | 你必须得把她的枪拿走 |
[15:38] | I know, but how do I get close enough? | 我知道 但是我怎么才能靠近她啊 |
[15:40] | There’s one way. She clearly has a thing for you. | 有个办法 很明显她对你有意思 |
[15:42] | Why do you say that? | 为什么这么说 |
[15:43] | Just because she has a fantasy of us as a dog couple? | 就因为她幻想我跟她是一对狗夫妇吗 |
[15:45] | Wait. Yeah, I see it. That’s gonna work. | 等下 没错 懂了 美男计应该能行 |
[15:48] | And it’s like, you don’t even care how many chimneys I have. | 就好像 你甚至都不在意我这豪宅有几个烟囱 |
[15:51] | Hey, sorry to interrupt. | 嘿 不好意思打扰一下 |
[15:52] | Mrs. Fogle, we weren’t introduced. | Fogle夫人 还没向你自我介绍 |
[15:54] | I’m Jake, Debbie’s boyfriend. | 我是Jake Debbie的男朋友 |
[15:56] | – You are? We are? – I mean, yeah, | – 你是吗 我们是吗 – 当然 |
[15:59] | – if you’re into it. – I am. I do. | – 如果你想的话 – 我想 太想了 |
[16:02] | See, Mom. I am with someone. | 看见没 妈 我有对象 |
[16:04] | All those psychics were wrong. | 那些灵媒全都错了 |
[16:06] | – So listen, babe – Yes, babe? | – 听着 宝贝 – 好的 宝贝 |
[16:08] | – I was thinking – About what, babe? | – 我在想 – 想什么 宝贝 |
[16:10] | – That we – Go on, babe. | – 就是我们 – 继续 宝贝 |
[16:11] | Wow, you really latched onto the babe thing. | 哇哦 你真是叫宝贝叫上瘾了啊 |
[16:13] | – I love it. – Great, great, great. | – 我太喜欢了 – 好 好 好 |
[16:14] | Well, anyways, I was just gonna say that, | 总之 我就是想说 |
[16:15] | you know, once we’re done with this big score, | 你懂的 一旦我们干完这票大的 |
[16:17] | we need a place to hide out. | 我们需要一个藏身地 |
[16:18] | Somewhere where the cops could never find us. | 一个警察永远找不到咱俩的藏身地 |
[16:20] | – Ooh, like Epcot. – Uhh, yes, Epcot is great. | – 哦哦 比如未来世界 – 呃 对 未来世界很不错 |
[16:23] | That’s exactly what I was thinking. | 真是心有灵犀一点通啊 |
[16:25] | We can kiss in front of the Eiffel Tower, | 我们可以在埃菲尔铁塔前亲亲 |
[16:27] | on the canals of Venice, | 在威尼斯运河上亲亲 |
[16:28] | oh, in the Canada pavilion. | 在加拿大主题馆亲亲 |
[16:30] | Yes, but why wait till the Canada Pavilion | 没错 但能现在办的事 |
[16:33] | when we can start right now? | 为什么要等到去加拿大馆做呢 |
[16:35] | – Huh? – Oh, my God. | – 如何 – 我的天呐 |
[16:36] | – This is happening. – Come here. | – 美梦成真了 – 过来吧 |
[16:40] | Hi-ya! | 嗨呀 |
[16:41] | What the hell, babe? | 搞什么呢 宝贝 |
[16:45] | Debbie, what’s your plan here? | Debbie 你有什么计划 |
[16:46] | – Talk to me. – Why? | – 告诉我 – 为什么 |
[16:47] | So you can just tell me more beautiful lies? | 好让你对我说更多美丽的谎言吗 |
[16:49] | You think you can just lick your lips | 你觉得你只要舔舔嘴唇 |
[16:51] | – and make me weak in the knees? – No. | – 然后我就会娇羞到腿软吗 – 当然不 |
[16:56] | Nice try, but I closed my eyes | 想得美 但我闭上了眼 |
[16:58] | so I didn’t even see it. | 我眼不见心不乱 |
[16:59] | Oh, come on. | 给点力啊 |
[17:01] | Nucci’s on his way. | Nucci在路上了 |
[17:03] | And I’m about to be rich. | 我马上要变成富婆了 |
[17:04] | Debbie, this is bad. | Debbie 这样不对 |
[17:05] | You don’t wanna be an accessory to murder. | 你不会想成为谋杀案共犯的 |
[17:07] | W-what are you talking about? | 你 你在说什么 |
[17:08] | What do you think is gonna happen | 你觉得当Nucci到了这 |
[17:09] | when Nucci gets here and finds two cops? | 发现了两个警察时 会发生什么 |
[17:11] | He’s gonna kills us. | 他会杀了我们 |
[17:13] | Yeah, I know that. | 我知道啊 |
[17:14] | Um, I’ve obviously thought all this through, | 呃 很明显我已经全都想到了 |
[17:17] | and it all is going according to my plans. | 一切都在跟着我的计划走 |
[17:22] | I’m sorry, I just started trembling | 抱歉 我发抖了 |
[17:23] | and I accidentally– | 然后不小心 |
[17:25] | Debbie, please, just put the gun down! | Debbie 求你了 赶快把枪放下吧 |
[17:28] | I just talked to the manager at the hotel | 我刚刚跟交货点所在的酒店 |
[17:29] | where the handoff was happening. | 经理聊过电话 |
[17:30] | He said Debbie’s room was empty, | 他说Debbie的房间没人 |
[17:32] | and there’s no sign of Rosa or Jake. | 也没有Rosa和Jake的迹象 |
[17:34] | Is there anything in those diaries that can help us find ’em? | 日记里有什么能帮我们找到他们的线索吗 |
[17:36] | Debbie mentioned her mom a bunch | Debbie在我看到的其中一本日记中 |
[17:37] | in one of the ones I read. | 总是提到她妈妈 |
[17:38] | Seems like she tells her everything. | 感觉她会把所有事情都告诉妈妈 |
[17:39] | Ooh, that’s a good lead. | 噢 这是个很好的线索 |
[17:40] | It is a good lead, isn’t it? | 确实是个好线索 对吧 |
[17:42] | Did you hear that, speed freaks? | 听到了吗 速读怪咖们 |
[17:43] | Let’s find out all we can about the mom. | 我们赶紧搜索更多关于妈妈的线索 |
[17:45] | I’ll start reading right away | 我马上开始阅读 |
[17:47] | because slow and steady wins | 正所谓从容不迫 胜券 |
[17:49] | Her mother’s name is Margaret Jean Fogle. | 她妈妈的名字是Margaret Jean Fogle |
[17:50] | She lives in Bensonhurst. | 她住在本森赫斯特 |
[17:51] | – She drives a maroon Lexus. – Vanity plates, “DEREKSMOM.” | – 开一辆栗色雷克萨斯 – 个性车牌号是”DEREK妈妈” |
[17:53] | She’s been married three times. | 有三段婚姻 |
[17:54] | – To Horace Mills. – Then Frank Yelter. | – 先是Horace Mills – 然后是Frank Yelter |
[17:55] | – And then James Fogle. – She goes grocery shopping | – 最后是James Fogle – 她每周二 |
[17:56] | – on Tuesdays. – Water aerobics on Wednesdays. | – 去杂货店买东西 – 周三去做水中有氧运动 |
[17:58] | – Book club on Fridays. – She drinks too much wine. | – 周五参加读书俱乐部 – 她太爱喝酒了 |
[18:00] | – Always a pinot grigio. – Always from Napa. | – 总是喝灰皮诺酒 – 而且必须是纳帕产的 |
[18:02] | The race. Slow and steady wins the race. | 在握 从容不迫 胜券在握 |
[18:05] | Okay, uh, what if I just tell Nucci not to kill you? | 好吧 呃 不如我跟Nucci说让他别杀你们 |
[18:08] | You know, we’re business partners, | 你看 我们是商业合作伙伴 |
[18:10] | we make all of our business decisions together. | 所以说我们的商业决策都是一起做的 |
[18:12] | Yep, we’re all gonna die today. | 好的 我们今天都得死了 |
[18:13] | Debbie, if you just untie us, | Debbie 不如你给我们解绑 |
[18:14] | we can help you get out of here. | 我们可以帮你逃离这里 |
[18:15] | Okay, but if I untie you, you’ll arrest me, | 可以 但是如果我解开你们 你们就会逮捕我 |
[18:17] | and then I’ll go to prison for the rest of my life. | 然后我的下半辈子就得在监狱里度过了 |
[18:19] | You’ll be in prison anyway. | 反正你都得进监狱 |
[18:20] | I guarantee you if anything happens to us, | 我跟你打包票 如果我俩出了什么事 |
[18:21] | the Nine-Nine will hunt you down. | 99分局也不会放过你的 |
[18:23] | Okay, okay, okay. | 好吧 好吧 好吧 |
[18:24] | Maybe I should surrender. | 或许我该放弃了 |
[18:26] | Uh, but I don’t wanna go to jail. | 啊 但是我也不想进监狱 |
[18:28] | Okay, I don’t know what to do. | 我不知道该怎么办了 |
[18:29] | Um, Mom, help me. | 呃 妈妈 帮我 |
[18:31] | Now you need my help? | 你现在倒想让我帮忙了 |
[18:32] | Please, it doesn’t matter what I say. | 拜托 我说什么有用吗 |
[18:34] | You’re still gonna mess it up. | 反正你都会搞砸掉 |
[18:35] | Just like you messed up your bangs | 就像你给自己剪头发 |
[18:37] | when you had to cut your own hair. | 然后把刘海剪砸了一样 |
[18:38] | Yeah, I’m sure that was a long time ago. | 那应该是很早之前的事了吧 |
[18:40] | – That was last year. – I see. | – 那是去年的事 – 好的 |
[18:41] | Or when you got in a car accident | 又或者是当你哥哥准备去参加律师资格考试时 |
[18:43] | when your brother was going to take the bar. | 你非得出个车祸 |
[18:44] | Or when you lost all your money | 又或是你投资猫咪邮轮 |
[18:46] | investing in that cruise line for cats. | 把自己的全部积蓄都花掉 |
[18:48] | – Feline Cruise Line. – You know what? | – 猫邮轮 – 你猜怎么着 |
[18:50] | – You’re not my daughter anymore. – What? | – 你不再是我的女儿了 – 什么 |
[18:52] | – What are you saying? – You have embarrassed me | – 你在说什么呢 – 这是你最后一次 |
[18:55] | and the family for the last time. | 让我和我们家蒙羞 |
[18:57] | – I’m done with you. Good-bye. – Shut up, Margaret! | – 我受够你了 再见 – 闭嘴 Margaret |
[19:02] | Same crap my parents pulled. | 跟我爸妈一个臭德行 |
[19:04] | Always pointing out my flaws, never helping | 总是对我指手画脚 却从来不帮忙 |
[19:06] | and then bailing when things got messy. | 当事情不妙的时候就落荒而逃 |
[19:08] | – You know, I was a lot like you. – You were holed up | – 你知道吗 我们俩很相似 – 你也拿着 |
[19:10] | with a ton of cocaine and a bunch of guns? | 一堆可卡因和枪然后躲起来了吗 |
[19:12] | – That’s my business. – What? | – 关你屁事 – 什么 |
[19:13] | I spent years telling myself | 我这些年一直在告诉自己 |
[19:15] | that tough love made me stronger, | 严厉的爱使我更坚强 |
[19:16] | but you know what I really wish they’d done? | 可是你猜我希望他们当初怎么做 |
[19:18] | – What? – Been nice to me. | – 怎么做 – 对我好一点 |
[19:20] | I wish they would’ve told me I made a mistake, | 我希望他们当初能告诉我 我犯了错 |
[19:22] | but they still loved me | 可他们仍然爱我 |
[19:23] | and they would help me try to figure it out. | 而且会帮助我找到解决方法 |
[19:26] | Would’ve saved me a lot of pain. | 本来是可以帮我减轻许多痛苦的 |
[19:28] | Debbie, you have made some really bad choices today. | Debbie 你今天做了一些非常错误的决定 |
[19:31] | – Really bad. – Not now, Debbie’s mom. | – 非常错误 – 别打岔 Debbie她妈 |
[19:33] | You are not a bad person. | 你不是差劲的人 |
[19:35] | If we get out of this alive, I promise you | 如果我们能活着逃出去 我答应你 |
[19:37] | I will help you however I can. | 我会尽力去帮你的 |
[19:39] | Wow. Thank you. | 哇 谢谢你 |
[19:48] | Oh, your back is very wet. | 噢 你的背好湿啊 |
[19:50] | Yeah, I guess between the fur coat | 对啊 又穿皮草大衣 |
[19:52] | and all the cocaine, I’ve been sweating a lot. | 又磕可卡因 我肯定出了很多汗 |
[19:54] | That’s Nucci. He’s here. | 是Nucci 他来了 |
[19:58] | Hi, Debbie. Do you have something for me? | 嗨 Debbie 你有东西要给我吗 |
[20:00] | Yes, I do. I do have something. | 是的 我确实有点东西 |
[20:06] | – I have two friends. – What the hell is this? | – 我有两个朋友 – 那是什么鬼 |
[20:08] | – Drop your weapons. – No way. | – 放下武器 – 没门 |
[20:11] | You drop your weapons. | 你才该放下武器 |
[20:16] | NYPD! Everyone down on the ground! | 纽约警局 所有人蹲下 |
[20:18] | Down on the ground, right now! | 蹲下 马上 |
[20:21] | Put ’em down. | 把他们拿下 |
[20:23] | – Don’t do anything stupid. – I will shoot her. | – 别干蠢事 – 我会开枪打她的 |
[20:25] | – Put down your gun. – Oh, man, | – 放下你的枪 – 噢 老哥 |
[20:27] | grabbing Debbie was a big mistake. | 挟持Debbie可是个大错 |
[20:28] | What do you mean by– | 你这是什么意 |
[20:29] | Hi-ya! | 嗨呀 |
[20:32] | Whoa, Debbie, that was amazing. | 哇哦 Debbie 你刚刚太厉害了 |
[20:34] | Thanks. By the way, | 谢谢 顺便一提 |
[20:36] | Jake thinks you smell like [bleep]. | Jake觉得你闻起来像屎 |
[20:38] | What? That’s weird. I don’t know why she said that. | 什么 那也太奇怪了吧 我不知道她为什么要这么说 |
[20:40] | Anyways, let’s get Debbie into a cop car. | 总之 我们把Debbie关进警车里吧 |
[20:42] | Well, you really gonna help out Debbie | 你真的打算要帮Debbie |
[20:45] | or did you just say all that stuff so she’d let us go? | 还是说你说那些话只是为了让她放过我们 |
[20:47] | I told the DA she cooperated and he agreed to be lenient, | 我和地方检察官说她很配合 所以他同意网开一面 |
[20:49] | especially since we got Nucci | 主要是因为我们抓到了Nucci |
[20:50] | and the cocaine was returned. | 也归还了那些可卡因 |
[20:52] | Except for the pound of it that Debbie did. | 除了被Debbie磕掉的那一磅 |
[20:53] | Yeah. The paramedic said he had never heard | 是啊 医务人员说他从来没有听到过 |
[20:55] | a human heart beat that loudly. | 这么大的心跳声 |
[20:56] | He could hear it outside of her body. | 他能从她的体外听到她的心跳 |
[20:57] | Ugh. She’ll probably get ten years. | 呃 她大概得判个十年 |
[20:59] | It’s better than 30. Let’s be real, | 总比三十年好 说实在的 |
[21:01] | Debbie’s life wasn’t gonna begin till she was 50 anyway. | 反正Debbie的人生也不见得会在她五十岁的时候迎来新生 |
[21:03] | Yeah, the kooky aunt vibe | 也是 她身上的怪阿姨气息 |
[21:04] | will probably play a lot better then. | 可能要到那时候才更适合她 |
[21:06] | So hey, one more thing. | 还有最后一件事 |
[21:10] | We can never let anyone know that we got beat up | 我们绝对不能被别人知道我们居然被Debbie Fogle |
[21:12] | – by Debbie Fogle. – Agreed. | – 胖揍了一顿 – 同意 |
[21:14] | – Take it to the grave? – To the grave. | – 至死不渝吗 – 至死不渝 |
[21:15] | This conversation never happened. | 这个对话从未发生过 |
[21:16] | I don’t even know who you are. | 我都不认识你 |
[21:17] | That’s hurtful. You took it too far. | 太伤人了 你做得太过了 |
[21:18] | That’s a weird thing for a stranger to say. | 作为一个陌生人 你这话说的也太奇怪了 |
[21:20] | Bye. | 再见 |
[21:22] | Okay. | 好吧 |