时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | Jake, will you join me in Terry’s office? | Jake 能不能跟我到Terry的办公室来一下 |
[00:06] | Oh, private rendezvous, huh? | 哦 私人约会 |
[00:08] | This whole trying to make a baby thing has got you super freak. | 备孕真的让你变得超级奇怪 |
[00:11] | Hey, Terry! What’s up, dude? | 嗨 Terry 怎么了 老兄 |
[00:13] | What did you think was happening? | 你刚刚觉得会发生什么 |
[00:14] | He clearly thought you were gonna have secret sex in here. | 显然 他以为你要和他在这儿来一场秘密性爱 |
[00:17] | What? Inappropes, much? | 什么 这话太不合适了吧 |
[00:18] | I did not think that. Amy did. | 我可没那么想 是Amy这么想 |
[00:21] | She texted me about it. See? Proof. | 她发短信给我说的 看到没有 证据确凿 |
[00:22] | Anyway, what’s up, Lieutenant? | 好吧 怎么了 警督 |
[00:23] | Santiago and I are going to | 我和Santiago要代表纽约警局 |
[00:25] | an administration workshop for the NYPD. | 去参加一场行政管理研讨会 |
[00:27] | And it’s voluntary, so only the cool kids are gonna be there. | 而且这是志愿活动 所以到场的只会是酷小孩 |
[00:30] | I love you so much. Continue. | 我太爱你了 继续 |
[00:31] | Anyways, you’re in charge for the day. | 言归正传 今天由你做主 |
[00:33] | Oh, boy. Here comes the lecture. | 天呐 要开始说教了 |
[00:34] | “Be responsible, Jake. Don’t do anything crazy or fun.” | “Jake 要负起责任 不要做疯狂或者搞笑的事” |
[00:37] | There’s no lecture. I trust you. | 没有说教 我相信你 |
[00:39] | Well, but there always used to be a lecture. | 好吧 但以前都有说教的 |
[00:40] | Yeah, well, you’re not the same | 对 不过你已经不是过去那个 |
[00:43] | immature, rebellious kid you used to be. | 不成熟的反叛小孩了 |
[00:44] | Didn’t you and Amy just buy a family-friendly midsize sedan? | 你和Amy不是才刚买了一辆家庭友好型中型轿车吗 |
[00:47] | In a rebellious color– champagne–which is an alcohol. | 但是颜色是很反叛的香槟色 香槟可是一种酒 |
[00:50] | And let’s not forget, I wanted to have sex in your office just now. | 而且别忘了 我刚刚还想在你办公室做爱 |
[00:52] | Yeah, to have a baby and become a father! | 对 为了有个孩子 当上父亲 |
[00:54] | Yeah, he turned it around on me. | 好吧 他这话扭转了局势 |
[00:55] | It’s not bad that I trust you more now. | 这不是坏事 而且我现在更加相信你了 |
[00:57] | Plus, there’s not even that much for you guys to do today. | 而且你们今天也没什么特别多要做的事 |
[01:00] | I mean, the squad is on reserve parade duty. | 我是说 警队正在执行替补执勤任务 |
[01:02] | – Your job is to sit around. – Good point. | – 你的工作就是闲坐着 – 很好 |
[01:04] | Besides, what’s the worst thing | 而且 能有什么坏事发生呢 |
[01:06] | a responsible guy like me could do? | 毕竟我这个人这么老实负责 |
[01:07] | Buckle your butts, everyone! | 各位 屁股坐稳了 |
[01:09] | The Jimmy Jab Games are back! | 夹弟大赛回归了 |
[01:31] | Squad, today we write a new chapter | 小队 今天我们要在99分局的历史上 |
[01:33] | in the history of the Nine-Nine. | 写下新的篇章 |
[01:34] | And that chapter begins with the word “Jimmy,” | 这一章以”夹”字开头 |
[01:36] | and ends with the word “Jab.” | 以”弟”结尾 |
[01:37] | That chapter’s only two words long. | 这一章只有两个字那么长 |
[01:39] | No, there’s a lot of words in between. | 不是 这中间还有许多字 |
[01:40] | It’s a long chapter. | 这是很长的一章 |
[01:41] | The point is, | 重点是 |
[01:41] | today we compete against one another in a series of games, | 我们今天会在一系列游戏中与其他人竞争 |
[01:44] | and this year’s winner receives one day’s paid vacation, | 今年的冠军会获得一天的带薪假期 |
[01:48] | courtesy of Officer Mark. | 感谢Mark警官 |
[01:49] | You said you needed that day for a private matter. | 你说你是因为私人事情需要一天假期的 |
[01:51] | You know what? You shouldn’t even be here. | 你知道吗 你就不该出现在这 |
[01:53] | Everyone say, “Thank you, Officer Mark. Bye, Officer Mark.” | 大家一起说 “谢谢你 Mark警官 拜拜 Mark警官” |
[01:55] | Thank you, Officer Mark. Bye, Officer Mark. | 谢谢你 Mark警官 拜拜 Mark警官 |
[01:57] | Now, who’s ready to compete? | 现在 谁想参加比赛 |
[01:58] | Count me in. I could really use this day off | 算我一个 我可以用这一天休假 |
[02:00] | to spend some time with my husband. | 和我丈夫呆在一起 |
[02:02] | Oh, please. We all have loved ones. | 我们都有爱的人好吧 |
[02:04] | You’re not getting any sympathy just because you’re gay. | 你不会因为是同性恋而获得半分同情的 |
[02:05] | Rosa, I don’t think he was– | Rosa 我不觉得他是 |
[02:06] | No, I was. She saw right through me. | 不 我是 她看透了我 |
[02:08] | Nevertheless, I will destroy you all. | 不管怎样 我会碾压你们 |
[02:12] | Copy that. I love your intensity. | 收到 我喜欢你的激愤 |
[02:14] | Now, Gina is gone, so we’re out of a host. | 现在Gina不在了 我们少了位主持 |
[02:15] | Me! Please, me. | 我 我来 拜托了 |
[02:16] | It’s my time to shine. | 是时候让我闪闪发光了 |
[02:18] | It’s my “Greatest Showman” Moment. | 这就是我的<马戏之王>时刻 |
[02:19] | Charles, you can’t. | Charles 你不行 |
[02:20] | You know who else they told “You can’t”? | 你知道他们还对谁说了”你不行”吗 |
[02:22] | Lettie Lutz, the bearded lady. | Lettie Lutz 胡子女士 |
[02:22] | Lettie Lutz 即胡子女士 电影中歌曲 |
|
[02:23] | But then, Mr. Barnum gave her a stage. | 但是后来 Barnum先生给了她一个舞台 |
[02:26] | Give me my stage, Jacob. | 给我一个舞台 Jacob |
[02:28] | Wait, so you’re the bearded lady? | 等等 所以你是胡子女士吗 |
[02:29] | No! I’m Barnum, you’re Zac Efron, | 不是 我是Barnum 你是 Zac Efron |
[02:32] | and everyone else is one of my freaks. | 其他的人都是我的怪胎们 |
[02:33] | Look, I would love to give you the hosting duties | 听着 我也想给你这个主持任务 |
[02:35] | so you can work through whatever weird fantasy this is, | 你就可以完成你那奇葩的幻想 |
[02:37] | but we need at least six players and the host can’t play. | 但是我们至少要六位参赛者 主持人不能参加 |
[02:39] | Then I’ll find someone to replace me. | 那么我会找到替代我的人 |
[02:41] | I promise you will have your circus, Mr. Barnum. | 我保证你会有属于你的马戏团 Barnum先生 |
[02:43] | I thought you were Barnum. | 我以为你是Barnum |
[02:45] | No! I’m the greatest showman! | 不 我是马戏之王 |
[02:49] | Isn’t that Barnum? | 那不就是Barnum吗 |
[02:50] | Debbie, ah, just who I was looking for. | Debbie 啊 正是我要找的人 |
[02:52] | Oh, no. Am I in your seat? I’ll sit on the floor. | 哦 不 我占了你的座位吗 那我坐地上吧 |
[02:55] | Wh-what? No. No, don’t do that. | 什么 不 不 别这样 |
[02:57] | No, I was just wondering | 不 我只是想问你 |
[02:58] | if you would like to take my place | 你想不想代替我 |
[03:00] | in a little squad competition today. | 参加今天的一个队内小比赛 |
[03:01] | Mm. I can’t do competitions. I’m anti-dexterous. | 呃 不行 我不能参加比赛 我拙手笨脚的 |
[03:04] | Hmm? | 啊 |
[03:05] | It’s when neither hand is good at anything. | 就是我的两只手都不怎么灵巧 |
[03:07] | Oh, Debbie. | 哦 Debbie |
[03:09] | I was once like you. | 我曾经和你一样 |
[03:11] | A bashful beat cop with long, curly hair | 是一个留着长卷发的腼腆巡警 |
[03:14] | and no confidence at all. | 一点信心都没有 |
[03:15] | That’s impossible. You’re so suave. | 不可能 你这么精明老练 |
[03:18] | Sure, now I am. | 当然 我现在是了 |
[03:19] | But I came a long way, | 但是我用了很久时间 |
[03:21] | and I did it by challenging myself | 而且我是通过不断挑战自己 |
[03:23] | to do things I never thought I could. | 去做我从来不敢想的事情 |
[03:26] | This is your chance to find that confidence. | 这正是你找到这份自信的好机会 |
[03:28] | I don’t know. | 我不确定 |
[03:29] | Debbie Debbie… | |
[03:30] | trust me. | 相信我 |
[03:32] | Okay. | 好 |
[03:33] | But only because I trust everyone. | 但只是因为我谁都相信 |
[03:37] | So, Diaz, I’ve never been more excited. | Diaz 我从来没这么激动过 |
[03:39] | My first time playing the Jimmy Jabs, | 这是我第一次参加夹弟大赛 |
[03:41] | and I’m destined to win. | 而且我一定会赢 |
[03:42] | Look at my competition. | 看看我的竞争对手 |
[03:44] | Little Miss Hay For Brains. | 小榆木脑袋女士 |
[03:45] | The Hay Brains, | 榆木脑袋本人 |
[03:46] | and King Brain Made of Hay. | 还有榆木脑袋之王 |
[03:48] | Well, you’re forgetting about me. | 你忘了还有我 |
[03:49] | I’m also your competition. | 我也是你的竞争对手 |
[03:50] | Yes,but you don’t normally care about games like these. | 对 但是你平时都不在乎这些比赛 |
[03:52] | Well, I do care about this game. | 但 我确实在乎这个比赛 |
[03:54] | And you’re gonna lose because my brains aren’t made of hay. | 而且你输定了 因为我不是榆木脑袋 |
[03:57] | My brains are made of brains. | 我是脑袋脑袋 |
[04:00] | Oh, ho. | 哦吼 |
[04:02] | The perfect retort. | 完美的反驳 |
[04:04] | Gather up, it’s Jimmy Jam time! | 都过来 夹弟大赛要开始了 |
[04:06] | Ooh, are you doing opening ceremonies? | 喔 你们要做开幕仪式吗 |
[04:08] | Yeah, and you might wanna leave before things get too crazy. | 对 你可能得在状况激烈之前离开 |
[04:10] | A little plausible deniability. | 一点点合理的推诿 |
[04:12] | Actually, I wanna record ’em. | 实际上 我想录下来 |
[04:14] | Maybe you can teach other precincts | 也许你们能教教其他分局 |
[04:15] | how to throw their own versions to boost morale. | 让他们举办各自的版本来鼓舞士气 |
[04:17] | No, I’m not a teacher. | 不 我才不是老师 |
[04:18] | I’m a class clown/bad boy with a heart of gold. | 我是班级小丑兼心地善良的坏小子 |
[04:20] | Whatever.Charles, just start. | 废话少说 Charles 开始吧 |
[04:22] | Ladies and gentlemen. | 先生们女士们 |
[04:26] | The moment you’ve been waiting for. | 你们期待已久的时刻 |
[04:27] | Wow, he went full “Showman.” | 哇 他彻底进入”马戏之王”模式了 |
[04:29] | I present to you six freaks, | 我向您介绍六位怪咖 |
[04:31] | who, through a series of elaborate games, | 他们将通过一系列精心设计的游戏 |
[04:33] | Will be eliminated one by one | 被一个一个的淘汰 |
[04:36] | until a champion is crowned. | 直到一位冠军产生 |
[04:38] | And that champion shall… | 而那位冠军将会 |
[04:41] | inherit my circus. | 继承我的马戏团 |
[04:42] | And get a day off. | 还能放一天假 |
[04:43] | I was getting there, Ro-Ro. Let me have my fun. | 我正要说呢 RoRo 让我享受一下 |
[04:45] | Yeah, Ro-Ro, let him have his fun. | 对啊 RoRo 让他开心一下嘛 |
[04:46] | As always, | 根据惯例 |
[04:47] | we start the games by lighting the ceremonial bagel of destiny. | 我们通过点燃典礼的命运贝果来开始比赛 |
[04:52] | Ah, it’s actually the baguette of destiny | 啊 实际上今年是命运法棍了 |
[04:57] | because this year, we’re throwing caution to the wind. | 因为 今年我们把理智都丢进风里 |
[05:00] | Charles, flame me. | Charles 为我点火 |
[05:02] | *Jimmy Jabs Jimmy Jabs* | *夹弟大赛 夹弟大赛* |
[05:05] | *Jimmy Jabs* | *夹弟大赛* |
[05:08] | And with that, we commence… | 那么现在 我们开始 |
[05:11] | my ten minute opening performance. | 我十分钟的开场表演 |
[05:13] | What? | 啥 |
[05:13] | *The crowd is ready* | *人群已经准备好了* |
[05:15] | *The freaks are here* | *怪咖们都到了* |
[05:17] | Wow, this is a really long performance. | 哇哦 这真是一个超长表演 |
[05:19] | Charles pulled off a costume change. | Charles 做到了表演换装诶 |
[05:21] | I wouldn’t say he pulled it off. | 他也不算做到了吧 |
[05:22] | He accidentally got bottomless in front of all of us. | 他不小心在我们所有人面前下装消失了 |
[05:24] | – Yeah. – Peralta, | – 对哦 – Peralta |
[05:25] | how about we make these games a little more exciting with a wager? | 想不想给这场比赛加点料让它更有趣一些 |
[05:27] | Ooh, interesting. | 喔 有意思 |
[05:28] | What’d you have in mind? | 你有什么打算 |
[05:29] | – If you win, i’ll do your paperwork for a year. – Go on. | – 如果你赢了 我帮你做一年的文书工作 – 继续 |
[05:32] | If I win, I get your new car. | 如果我赢 你的新车归我 |
[05:34] | You’re joking, right? | 你在开玩笑吧 |
[05:35] | Why? Because you can’t imagine | 怎么 因为你们想像不到 |
[05:36] | someone bitchin’ like me driving a lame family sedan? | 像我这么屌的人开那么土的家庭轿车吗 |
[05:39] | No, because Jake would never bet our car. | 不是 是因为Jake绝不会拿我们的车做赌注 |
[05:41] | Yeah, I would never do that. | 当然 我做不出那种事 |
[05:42] | But also, it’s not lame. | 除此之外 它也不土 |
[05:44] | It’s the color of an alcohol. Everyone’s talking about it. | 它的颜色是一种酒的颜色 这颜色可流行了 |
[05:45] | No, Jake, it’s a super lame car. | 不 Jake 那是一辆非常土的车 |
[05:47] | But I don’t mind. | 但我不介意 |
[05:48] | My ex-step-son kicked me out of the house, | 我的前继子把我赶出了房子 |
[05:50] | and I need a place to crash with air conditioning. | 我需要蹭一个有空调的地方住 |
[05:51] | Look, the bet is not happening. | 听着 这个赌不可能发生 |
[05:53] | Sorry, Amy, but this is between Jake and me. | 不好意思 Amy 这是我和Jack的事 |
[05:55] | Dude, what happened to the cool guy | 兄弟 以前那个那个酷小伙去哪了 |
[05:57] | that liked to make fun bets with his best bud? | 他不是最喜欢和他最好的哥们打赌的吗 |
[05:59] | Okay, Hitchcock, drop it. | 行了 Hitchcock 别提了 |
[06:01] | Jake doesn’t do that kind of thing anymore. He’s an adult now. | Jake不会再做那种事了 他长大了 |
[06:03] | Hitchcock, you’re on! | Hitchcock 开赌吧 |
[06:05] | – He is? – I am? | – 开赌吗 – 开赌吗 |
[06:06] | I don’t know. Yes! Yes, you are. | 我也不知道 对 对 开始了 |
[06:08] | Damn it, my pants. | 妈蛋 我的裤子 |
[06:09] | Sorry, everyone. Look away, look away. | 不好意思了大家 非礼勿视 非礼勿视 |
[06:12] | Oh, damn. | 我去 |
[06:13] | Wow, who knew? | 哇哦 谁能想到 |
[06:14] | He really is the greatest showman. | 他的确是马戏之王 |
[06:20] | What the hell are you doing? | 你究竟在干什么 |
[06:21] | Why did you just bet our new car? | 为什么要用咱们的新车做赌注 |
[06:22] | Because it’s fun. | 因为有趣 |
[06:23] | And because it’s who I am. | 还因为这就是我 |
[06:25] | I mean, remember all those crazy bets we used to make | 还记得我们那些疯狂的打赌吗 |
[06:26] | when you were falling in love with me? | 在那些我们渐入爱河的日子 |
[06:28] | I remember the bets we made | 我还记得那些打赌 |
[06:29] | when I found you obnoxious and difficult to be around. | 让我觉得你闪闪惹人厌的赌 |
[06:31] | Yes, those bets. See, you remember. | 对 那些赌 看 你还记得 |
[06:33] | This is just like that. | 这次也不例外 |
[06:34] | Hey, Santiago, it’s time to head out. | 嘿 Santiago 是时候出发了 |
[06:35] | Actually, I’m not leaving. | 事实上 我不打算去了 |
[06:36] | I’m gonna stay for the games. | 我要留下来参加比赛 |
[06:37] | Ohh, look who’s coming around already. We’re gonna have fun. | 哇哦 看看是谁已经想明白了啊 我们一定会乐在其中 |
[06:41] | No, this isn’t fun. | 错 没有乐趣可言 |
[06:41] | A voluntary administration workshop is fun. | 志愿行政管理研讨会才是有趣的 |
[06:44] | Yeah, I hear it ends with a six page self-assessment. | 没错 我听说研讨会将以长达六页的自我评定收尾 |
[06:46] | Oh, come on, Terry! | 行了吧 Terry |
[06:47] | You don’t have to rub it in! | 你没必要在我伤口上撒盐 |
[06:48] | Welcome to the first competition. | 欢迎来到第一场比赛 |
[06:50] | Which one of you will meet your maker? | 你们中的谁将会在这一关玩”丸” |
[06:54] | Be sure not to foul out, | 千万不要弱鸡犯规 |
[06:57] | or you will meet your end. | 否则你将”丸”蛋 |
[06:59] | We don’t know what the game is, | 我们还不知道要比什么呢 |
[07:00] | so these puns don’t work. | 这些双关根本没用 |
[07:01] | It’s a meat throwing challenge. | 这是一个扔肉挑战 |
[07:03] | All of the expired cold cuts from the kitchen refrigerator | 所有厨房冰箱里的过期冷切肉 |
[07:06] | are under this tarp. | 都在这块防水布下面 |
[07:08] | Voila! | 瞧好吧 |
[07:09] | You will toss a meat of your choosing | 你们要将你们选择的肉 |
[07:12] | at the break room window from ten feet away. | 在三米开外扔向休息室的窗户 |
[07:16] | If it sticks to the glass, well, then you move on. | 如果肉粘在了玻璃上 那好 你通过了 |
[07:18] | If it doesn’t, then you’re a– | 如果它没粘住 那么你就 |
[07:19] | Cold cut? | 像冷切肉一样凉了吗 |
[07:20] | Yes, now you’re getting it. Thank you, Rosa. | 没错 你领会到了 谢谢 Rosa |
[07:23] | – Yah! – Jake sticks it. | – 呀哈 – Jake粘住了 |
[07:26] | Amy sticks it. | Amy粘住了 |
[07:27] | Scully sticks it. | Scully粘住了 |
[07:29] | Hitchcock sticks it. | Hitchcock粘住了 |
[07:31] | Holt old school sticks it. | Holt老派地粘住了 |
[07:33] | Ro-Ro sticks it. | RoRo粘住了 |
[07:34] | Debbie–where’s Debbie? | Debbie 咦Debbie去哪了 |
[07:38] | I can’t do this, Charles. I didn’t even grab a meat. | 我做不到 Charles 我甚至都没有选肉 |
[07:41] | I’m not some expert cold cut thrower like all of you. | 我不是像你们一样的扔肉专家 |
[07:44] | Everyone, I need a second for a freak in trouble. | 大伙 我需要一点时间来帮助一个窘境中的怪胎 |
[07:47] | Debbie, I once stood here in front of this squad | Debbie 我曾经站在这个小队前 |
[07:49] | and felt like I didn’t belong. | 也觉得格格不入 |
[07:51] | – But – But nothing. | – 但是 – 没有但是 |
[07:52] | This is your chance to do something great. | 这正是你有所作为的机会 |
[07:53] | Debbie, this is your moment. | Debbie 这是属于你的时刻 |
[07:54] | Take it, and stick this meat. | 把握住 粘住这块肉 |
[07:59] | – Is this turkey? – Yes. | – 这是火鸡肉吗 – 是的 |
[08:00] | I’m very allergic to turkey. | 我对火鸡过敏 |
[08:03] | – Hold her down! – Ahh! | – 按住她 – 啊 |
[08:06] | So Debbie’s out. | 所以本轮Debbie出局 |
[08:07] | But she’ll be fine, thanks to her purse full of EpiPens. | 不过她会没事的 多亏了她装满肾上腺素笔的手提袋 |
[08:10] | And now, that brings us to the end of round one, | 现在 我们迎来了第一回合的结束 |
[08:12] | which means it is time for another song. | 代表着是时候迎来另一首歌曲了 |
[08:16] | *It was the meet of the moment* | *正是那相遇的一刻* |
[08:19] | *Meat, meat, meat of the moment* | *肉 肉 肉的时刻* |
[08:21] | Yeah, we’ll be back in five. | 好的 我们五分钟后再回来 |
[08:22] | *Throw, throw, throw it* | *把它扔 扔 扔* |
[08:23] | *At the window, window, window* | *扔向窗 窗 窗* |
[08:24] | So I bet you’re wondering | 我打赌你一定在琢磨 |
[08:25] | how I did so well in that last competition. | 我是如何在上场比赛中发挥如此出色的 |
[08:27] | Actually, I was impressed you didn’t eat any of the meat. | 事实上 令我吃惊的是你怎么没顺便吃点肉 |
[08:30] | Well, I don’t deserve all the credit. | 其实 我也不能领全功 |
[08:31] | Scully, show ’em what we’re working with. | Scully 展示一下我们的杀手锏 |
[08:33] | This is Dorothy, my pill box. | 它叫Dorothy 我的药箱 |
[08:36] | Good God. | 我的天 |
[08:37] | My friend here has dozens of medications | 我这位好朋友开好了大量的药 |
[08:39] | prescribed for all of his ailments. | 来应对他各种病痛 |
[08:41] | They make him normal. | 它们帮他保持正常 |
[08:42] | They make me limitless. | 却助我突破极限 |
[08:44] | This blood thinner can suppress appetite. | 这种抗凝血剂可以抑制食欲 |
[08:47] | This eczema pill can cause extreme muscle spasms. | 这种湿疹药能使肌肉剧烈抽搐 |
[08:49] | Which is pretty inconvenient, | 平时用起来很不方便 |
[08:51] | unless you need to hurl meat across the room. | 除非你需要把肉块穿过房间扔出去 |
[08:52] | My God. He’s doping. | 我的天 他在磕兴奋剂 |
[08:55] | Welcome to the big leagues. | 欢迎来到顶级联赛 |
[08:58] | Well, looks like things just got a little more interesting. | 好的 看起来事态变得越来越有趣了 |
[09:01] | No, they got worse. | 才不 事态越来越糟糕了 |
[09:02] | Amy, it’s like Torrance from “Bring It On” Says, | Amy 就像<美少女啦啦队>中Torrance说的那样 |
[09:04] | “You’ll never be the best until you win against the best.” | “战胜强敌 方为最强” |
[09:06] | Didn’t they lose in the end? | 她们最后不是输了吗 |
[09:08] | Yeah, but this is different. | 对 但是这次不一样 |
[09:09] | Hitchcock isn’t nearly as good as the East Compton Clovers. | Hitchcock 根本比不上东康布顿三叶草战队 |
[09:12] | It’s like, where’s your head at? | 话说 你怎么想的 |
[09:14] | It’s gonna be fine. It might not be fine. | 可能会顺利获胜 也可能不会 |
[09:16] | Diaz, congratulations on moving on to the second round, | Diaz 恭喜你进入第二轮 |
[09:19] | said I, sarcastically. | 我讽刺地 说道 |
[09:21] | Oh, you’re still in this. | 哦 你还没被淘汰啊 |
[09:22] | I knew a uniformed officer had been eliminated, | 我知道一个穿制服的警官刚被淘汰 |
[09:24] | I just couldn’t remember which one. | 记不起是哪一个了 |
[09:26] | Okay, we’re both great at insults. Let’s move on. | 好吧 我们都挺善于怼人的 换个话题吧 |
[09:29] | Tell me, why do you wanna win this game so badly? | 告诉我 为什么你如此渴望赢下比赛 |
[09:32] | Honestly… I guess I still feel like | 说实话 我想我仍然感觉 |
[09:34] | my parents don’t accept my sexuality. | 我的父母不能接受我的性取向 |
[09:37] | And winning this will let me prove to myself | 获胜可以让我向自己证明 |
[09:39] | that as long as I feel good about who I am, | 只要我认可我自己 |
[09:42] | that’s all that matters. | 这就足够了 |
[09:44] | That’s a load of dung. | 这就是一坨狗屎 |
[09:46] | You processed that parent stuff a year ago. | 你一年前就已经消化完你父母的问题了 |
[09:48] | You’re right, we’re going to drag brunch this Sunday. | 你说得对 我们打算这周日去吃变装皇后早午餐 |
[09:50] | No. There’s something private that is fueling you. | 不对 还有一些私人因素驱使着你 |
[09:55] | And when I find that private fuel, | 当我发现了那个私密燃料 |
[09:56] | I will extract it to use as my private fuel | 我会把它取出来据为己有 |
[09:59] | in my private fuel tank. | 注入我的私密油箱 |
[10:00] | Then I will have a full tank of private fuel, | 那么我就会有用一箱满满的私密燃料 |
[10:02] | and you will have an empty tank of private– | 而你会只剩一个空的私密油箱 |
[10:05] | Rosa Rosa. | |
[10:07] | Welcome to K-9 Hide-and-Seek. | 欢迎参加警犬捉迷藏 |
[10:09] | You’ll be given five minutes to hide, | 你们每人有五分钟的时间藏身 |
[10:11] | during which time Officer Frisbee will be learning your scent. | 这段时间里 Frisbee警官会掌握你们的气味 |
[10:14] | Whoever he finds first is out. | 他发现的第一个人会被淘汰 |
[10:16] | How’d you get our clothes? | 你怎么搞到我们衣服的 |
[10:17] | Doesn’t matter. | 这不重要 |
[10:18] | Now, hide, freaks! | 现在 快藏起来 怪胎们 |
[10:19] | Hide from the society that shunned you! | 在这个排斥你们的社会中消失吧 |
[10:25] | What? Why aren’t you hiding? Are you quitting? | 什么 你为什么不躲起来 弃赛了吗 |
[10:27] | Oh, no, quite the opposite. | 哦不 恰恰相反 |
[10:29] | This little guy keeps Scully’s liver from imploding, | 这个小家伙能防止Scully的肝爆炸 |
[10:31] | but it has a neat side effect. | 但它同时还有一个巧妙的副作用 |
[10:32] | It also masks your natural odor | 它还可以隐藏你自己的体味 |
[10:34] | and makes you smell like a dead fish. | 并让你闻起来像一条死鱼 |
[10:36] | Ew. | 噁 |
[10:37] | Who’s got two stinky thumbs | 是谁竖起了两根臭臭的拇指 |
[10:38] | that stink like rotten salmon? | 臭的像烂鲑鱼 |
[10:40] | This stinky guy. | 正是臭气熏天的在下 |
[10:41] | You suck. | 你真恶心 |
[10:43] | Ready or not, here comes my hellhound! | 无论你是否准备好了 我的地狱犬驾到 |
[11:01] | I’m a mop. | 我是墩布 |
[11:03] | Shh. | 嘘 |
[11:04] | The flattop has left the big top. | 平头哥离开了马戏团 |
[11:06] | Uh, wait, where’s Jake? | 呃 等等 Jack在哪儿 |
[11:08] | Well, there’s a TV cart | 其实 有一个电视推车 |
[11:09] | suspiciously in the middle of the room, | 可疑地出现在了房间中央 |
[11:10] | that ceiling tile’s out of place, | 那块天花板也错位了 |
[11:11] | and he said he was going to hide somewhere reckless, | 而且他说他要找个野路子藏身 |
[11:14] | so I’m guessing he’s up there. | 所以 我猜他在那上面 |
[11:16] | That’s right, Amy. I’m in the ceiling. | 完全正确 Amy 我藏进天花板里了 |
[11:18] | Unlike you boring, old fogies, | 不想你们这些无聊的老古董 |
[11:20] | I found the craziest– | 我找到了最疯狂的 |
[11:25] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[11:27] | My bones and ribs broke my fall. | 我的骨头和肋骨帮我挡了一下 |
[11:31] | Time for our next competition, | 下一轮比赛开始 |
[11:33] | The Hellevator. | 地狱电梯 |
[11:35] | You see, normally, our elevator can hold up to 12 freaks. | 一般情况下 我们的电梯最多可以承载12个怪胎 |
[11:38] | But what if it’s filled with boxes, | 但是如果在电梯里面装满盒子 |
[11:40] | and those freaks are wearing bomb suits? | 而且每个怪胎都穿着防弹衣呢 |
[11:42] | Well then, its capacity drops to four. | 这样的话 就最多容纳四个怪胎 |
[11:44] | Oh, but Mr. Barnum, there are five freaks here. | 你们可能要问我 Barnum先生 我们有五个人 |
[11:47] | Whatever shall we do? | 我们要怎么办 |
[11:49] | That’s the twist. | 说到点上了 |
[11:50] | You have to fight for your spot. | 你们的位置要靠抢 |
[11:52] | And once those elevator doors close, | 一旦电梯门关上了 |
[11:54] | one of you will be out. | 你们中间有一个人就会被淘汰 |
[11:56] | Oh, did I mention, you have to do it all in bomb suits? | 而且我有没有说过 参赛人员都要穿着防弹衣 |
[12:00] | Yes, that was one of the first things you mentioned. | 是 你一开始就说了 |
[12:02] | Oh, sorry. I was thinking of my next song. | 哦 不好意思 我在想下一首歌要唱什么 |
[12:04] | Anyway, suit up, freaks! | 行了 怪胎们 穿上衣服 比赛开始 |
[12:09] | – You’re pretty hurt, huh? – Yeah. | – 你伤得挺重的吧 – 是啊 |
[12:11] | It’s very exciting. | 真带感 |
[12:12] | I’m the underdog now, like Seabiscuit. | 我现在是最弱的了 就像海饼干一样 |
[12:14] | I mean, sure, I can’t lift my arms, | 我是说 虽然我的胳膊抬不起来了 |
[12:15] | but Seabiscuit won without even having arms. | 但是海饼干就算没有胳膊 也照样赢了比赛 |
[12:18] | – What are you talking about? – I don’t know. I fell. | – 你在说啥 – 我也不知道 我摔晕了 |
[12:20] | We’re already married. It doesn’t matter. | 我们已经结婚了 我说啥还重要吗 |
[12:21] | Well, you guys are in for a beating. | 伙计们 接下来比赛会很激烈的 |
[12:22] | What, is that some kind of kidney pill? | 这是啥 某种补肾药吗 |
[12:24] | It’s to reduce my various swellings. | 这是治我的各类肿胀的药 |
[12:26] | Basically, it’s just speed. | 基本上 就是提升速度的药 |
[12:27] | – That’s illegal, and– – Ack-ack-ack-ack! | – 这是不合法的 而且 – 停 别说了 |
[12:28] | Okay, here we go, everyone. | 各位 我们开始吧 |
[12:30] | The game begins when the elevator doors ding. | 电梯门一开 游戏就正式开始 |
[12:34] | Are you ready for the Hellevator? | 地狱电梯之旅 你们准备好了吗 |
[12:36] | Buckle up. The juice is loose! | 系好安全带 本大爷马力全开了 |
[12:40] | Here we go, Hitchcock! | Hitchcock出发 |
[12:43] | What the FUCK? | 什么鬼 |
[12:48] | Jake, I am in, are you in? | Jake 我进来了 你在里面吗 |
[12:49] | Amy, I’m not gonna make it! | Amy 我进不去 |
[12:51] | You just go for the day off. You’ve earned it. | 冲啊 为了休假 这是你应得的 |
[12:53] | No, we’re gonna lose the car! | 不行 我们会把车子输掉的 |
[12:54] | Oh, crap! Right, the car. | 靠 对 还赌了车 |
[12:55] | Oh, no, we’re gonna lose the car! | 不是吧 我们要没车开了 |
[12:57] | Hell no, we won’t! | 不 我们打死也不会输 |
[13:00] | You “Armageddon’d” Me. | 你”渡”了我的”劫” |
[13:00] | Armageddon指布鲁斯 威利斯主演的1998年美国科幻电影<绝世天劫> 里面主角舍身救人的情节 | |
[13:02] | I don’t know what that means. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[13:06] | A lover’s sacrifice, | 一个爱人的牺牲 |
[13:08] | and another lover reborn. | 换来另一个爱人的重生 |
[13:10] | These games truly have it all. | 这些游戏真是百态丛生 |
[13:12] | And now, a quick intermission | 现在 稍微休息一下 |
[13:14] | for one of my legendary costume changes. | 我要去进行下一次华丽的换装 |
[13:17] | All right, come on, Charles. | 好了 快点 Charles |
[13:19] | Quick change, no time for touch-ups. | 得换快点 没时间仔细打扮了 |
[13:21] | We’re running long. | 这场比赛还很长 |
[13:23] | – Ow! – Oh, Debbie. | – 好痛 – 噢 Debbie |
[13:25] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[13:26] | Yeah, I’m just recovering from the EpiPen. | 没事 我刚打了一针肾上腺素 在这缓一缓 |
[13:29] | I’m sorry I messed everything up. | 对不起 我把一切都搞砸了 |
[13:30] | I’m just not cut out for this high-stakes world | 我觉得我不适应这个世界 |
[13:32] | of having fun with friends. | 和朋友们一起打闹是那么危险 |
[13:34] | First off, if you think you messed this up, you’re crazy. | 首先 如果你觉得是你搞砸的 你就想错了 |
[13:36] | Nothing can mess up the performance i’m putting on out there. | 没有什么可以搞砸我在外面的这场表演 |
[13:39] | Secondly, what you did today was incredible. | 其次 你今天做的事情非常厉害 |
[13:41] | I got disqualified immediately. | 游戏一开始我就出局了 |
[13:44] | Did I ever tell you the story of my Jimmy Jabs humiliation? | 我有没有跟你说过 我在夹弟大赛上的糗事 |
[13:47] | No. You pretty much never talked to me till today. | 没有 你差不多到了今天才开始跟我说话 |
[13:50] | Well, it was 2009, it was the opening ceremonies | 那是2009年 开幕仪式上 |
[13:54] | and I couldn’t be more excited. | 我兴奋得不行不行的 |
[13:55] | I even got my hair styled just for the event. | 我甚至为这个比赛专门去做了发型 |
[13:57] | Charles, flame me. | Charles 为我点火 |
[14:01] | I was out before the games even began. | 比赛还没正式开始 我就出局了 |
[14:03] | But I wouldn’t change that moment for the world | 但是 对那个时刻 我一点也不后悔 |
[14:06] | because it made me realize that | 因为它让我明白 |
[14:08] | not even flames can grind me down to dust. | 就算是烈火也无法打败我 把我烧成灰 |
[14:12] | There is a place for us, for we are glorious. | 这个世界上总有我们的立足之地 因为我们都闪闪发光 |
[14:15] | You are the bearded lady. | 你就是那个胡子女士 |
[14:17] | We are all the bearded lady. | 我们都是胡子女士 |
[14:19] | Now ask yourself what have you always wanted to do, | 现在问问你自己 有什么事情是你一直想做 |
[14:21] | but were too scared to try? | 但是却一直害怕所以没有去做的 |
[14:23] | Sing. | 唱歌 |
[14:23] | What? | 什么 |
[14:24] | I wanna sing in front of everyone. | 我想在大家面前唱歌 |
[14:26] | Okay, little lady, | 行啊 小姑娘 |
[14:27] | you get that voice warmed up | 你快去开开嗓 |
[14:28] | because you are doing the closing ceremonies. | 闭幕式交给你了 |
[14:31] | I can’t. I haven’t prepared. | 我不行的 我还没准备好 |
[14:33] | I don’t even know the song. | 我都不知道唱什么歌 |
[14:35] | Welcome to show business. It waits for no one. | 欢迎来到演艺圈 时不待人 |
[14:38] | You’re on in an hour. | 你将在一小时后上场 |
[14:39] | So Diaz, I figured out why you wanna win. | Diaz 我知道你为什么这么想赢了 |
[14:42] | I hacked your work calendar. | 我黑进了你的工作日历 |
[14:43] | Those calendars are public. | 那些日历是公开的 |
[14:44] | Everyone on the system has access. | 系统上的每个人都可以看到 |
[14:46] | I hacked it. I’m a hacker. | 我黑进去了 我是黑客 |
[14:47] | Anyhow, you took a vacation 14 days ago, | 话说回来 你十四天前才请过假 |
[14:49] | and yet, you already want another day off? | 才这么些天 你又想要再休一天假了吗 |
[14:52] | Odd, unless you need it for a unique, | 很奇怪 除非 你需要在那天做一件特别的 |
[14:56] | once-in-a-lifetime occurrence. | 千载难逢的事情 |
[14:58] | Perhaps a proposal to your girlfriend Jocelyn. | 或许是向你的女友Jocelyn求婚 |
[15:01] | – What? – You’ve been dating for a year, | – 什么 – 你们已经约会一年了 |
[15:03] | you’ve met each other’s parents, | 也见过彼此的父母 |
[15:04] | and you just got your nails done | 而且你刚做完美甲 |
[15:06] | to present her with a ring. | 正好可以向她献上戒指 |
[15:10] | Jocelyn broke up with me. | Jocelyn和我分手了 |
[15:12] | What? | 什么 |
[15:12] | I want the day off so I can sit alone | 我想要休一天假是想一个人坐着 |
[15:14] | and listen to death metal and get my head right. | 一边听死亡金属音乐一边理清思绪 |
[15:16] | But what about my nail polish solve? | 那我的美甲推理呢 |
[15:18] | Getting my nails done made me feel better for a second. | 做美甲能让我的心情好转一会儿 |
[15:20] | Ahh! | 哈 |
[15:22] | This is a trick to throw me off. | 这摆明是想让我罢休的小把戏 |
[15:24] | I bet things are better than ever and you– | 我敢说你们的进展好得非比寻常 而你 |
[15:26] | Oh. | 噢 |
[15:27] | You really are crying. | 你真的哭了 |
[15:30] | Welcome to my most sadistic creation. | 欢迎来到我设计的最变态的环节 |
[15:33] | The tangled nightmare of extension cords | 纠缠在一起的延长电线像噩梦一样 |
[15:36] | that lives in our supply closet. | 一直隐匿在我们的储物室里 |
[15:38] | Your mission is to untangle your lamp’s cord, plug it in, | 你们的任务就是揭开你的灯的电线 接入电源 |
[15:42] | and then pull yourself to it on your dolly and turn it on. | 然后用小推车把自己拉向你的灯 然后打开它 |
[15:45] | Oh, nice. Hitchcock’s coming down from the speed. | 噢 太好了 Hitchcock吃的兴奋剂效果快没了 |
[15:48] | I have a chance. | 我有机会了 |
[15:49] | Freaks, begin! | 怪胎们 开始吧 |
[15:54] | Jake Jake! | |
[15:57] | What is that? | 什么意思 |
[15:58] | Grab the top one and yank the bottom one! | 抓住最上面的线 然后把底下的拉出来 |
[16:00] | Oh, thank God, that’s what she meant. | 噢 老天爷 原来她是这个意思 |
[16:01] | Although, I’m open to whatever you wanna try. Here we go. | 不过 我可以接受你提出的任何尝试 开始了 |
[16:04] | Diaz, I wanna apologize. | Diaz 我想向你道歉 |
[16:06] | I’m not talking to you. | 我不想和你说话 |
[16:07] | Oh, oh, Amy, it worked! | 噢 Amy 你的办法真有用 |
[16:09] | – The banging worked! – What? No! | – 老汉拉车有效果耶 – 啥 别瞎说 |
[16:11] | Here we go. | 来吧 |
[16:13] | Go. | 快走 |
[16:18] | Gotcha. | 找到你了 |
[16:19] | You’re never gonna catch me. | 你永远都赶不上我的 |
[16:21] | Yes, I did it! | 棒 我搞定了 |
[16:23] | And Hitchcock’s gonna lose! | 而Hitchcock肯定要输了 |
[16:25] | Rosa and Holt are gonna beat him. | Rosa和Holt肯定可以打败他 |
[16:26] | Rosa, stop. I give up. | Rosa 停下 我放弃了 |
[16:28] | I want you to know I’m sorry for prying. | 我很抱歉窥探了你的隐私 |
[16:30] | Win this thing, and enjoy your day off. | 你快去赢得这场比赛 然后享受你的假日吧 |
[16:32] | And if you ever want a friend to sit with you | 如果你需要一个朋友坐在你身边 |
[16:34] | and silently listen to death metal, | 陪你安静地听死亡金属音乐 |
[16:37] | just know I’m always here. | 我想让你知道 我一直都在 |
[16:40] | Okay. I’d like that. | 好 我很愿意这样做 |
[16:43] | Ah, no! What are you freaks doing? | 噢 不 你们两个怪胎在干嘛 |
[16:45] | We’re leaving the competition. | 我们要退出比赛了 |
[16:46] | Some things are more important than a game. | 有些事情比游戏更重要 |
[16:49] | No, they’re not! Wait, where are you going? | 不 才没有 等等 你们上哪去啊 |
[16:51] | Don’t leave! We need you to– | 别走 我们需要你们 |
[16:57] | Why does the ceiling hate me? | 为什么天花板这么恨我 |
[17:02] | I don’t get it. Why did you make this bet in the first place? | 我就不懂了 你一开始为什么要打这个赌呢 |
[17:05] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[17:06] | Terry kept saying all that stuff about how I matured, | Terry一直在说一些关于我变成熟的话 |
[17:08] | and I got worried I was becoming a boring adult. | 我很担心自己会变成一个无聊的成年人 |
[17:10] | You are not a boring adult. | 你才不是无聊的成年人 |
[17:11] | No. I am. | 不 我就是 |
[17:14] | You wanna know why I really wanted that year of no paperwork? | 你想知道我为什么那么想要免文书工作一整年吗 |
[17:17] | It’s so if we did get pregnant, | 那是因为如果我们有小孩了 |
[17:18] | I would have more time to help with the baby. | 我可以有更多时间来帮忙照顾我们的宝宝 |
[17:20] | – Aww. – No, save your “Aww.” | – 真好 – 不 省省你的”真好”吧 |
[17:22] | I don’t deserve it. I’m just some boring, responsible guy | 我不值得 我只是一个无聊且负责的家伙 |
[17:24] | that’s about to lose our car. | 而且马上就要输掉我们俩的车了 |
[17:26] | You’re still pretty irresponsible. | 你还是很不负责任的 |
[17:27] | Aww. | 噢 |
[17:28] | You’re just saying that ’cause you’re my wife. | 因为你是我老婆 你才这样说的 |
[17:30] | No, I’m not. | 不 我没有 |
[17:31] | Yesterday, you took the batteries out of our smoke detector | 昨天你才把烟雾报警器里的电池取出来 |
[17:34] | to put in your Big Mouth Billy Bass. | 放进你的”大嘴鲈鱼比利”玩具里 |
[17:36] | You noticed. | 你注意到了 |
[17:37] | Yeah. In a bad way. | 没错 这可不是啥好事 |
[17:40] | Yeah. | 也对 |
[17:40] | Now get up, and win this bet. You can do this. | 现在 站起来 然后取胜 你能做到的 |
[17:44] | Yeah, you’re right. | 是的 没错 |
[17:45] | I can do this. | 我能做到 |
[17:46] | Yeah. | 对 |
[17:49] | Yeah, I maybe can’t do this. | 嗯 我估计是做不到了 |
[17:51] | The time has come for the grand finale, | 决战之时终于到来 |
[17:53] | the obstacle course. | 我们迎来了障碍赛环节 |
[17:54] | This is gonna be rough. | 感觉不会轻松 |
[17:56] | Turns out, taking a ton of random pills | 原来 瞎吃一大堆药丸 |
[17:58] | is really bad for you. | 真的会”要完” |
[17:59] | Everything hurts. | 我全身都痛 |
[18:01] | Yeah, I’m like 50/50 gonna die. | 是啊 我有一半的几率要命丧于此了 |
[18:03] | On your mark, get set, dazzle me, freaks! | 各就各位 预备 震惊我吧 怪胎们 |
[18:07] | First, you must make your way past the barricade hurdles. | 首先 你们要跨过重重跨栏 |
[18:11] | After the hurdles, | 跨栏过后 |
[18:12] | you must fish a dollar coin out of | 你们必须捞出一枚一美元的硬币 |
[18:14] | our gross, clogged-up sink of nightmares. | 从这恶心又堵塞的梦魇水池里 |
[18:19] | Ahh! | 啊 |
[18:20] | Ew. | 噁 |
[18:21] | You use that money to buy a hot dog. | 用这钱去买一个热狗 |
[18:23] | After you eat the entire dog, | 吃掉一整个热狗后 |
[18:24] | you’ll return to the break room, | 回到休息室 |
[18:26] | where you must extract an olive | 然后你必须取出一枚橄榄 |
[18:27] | from the windpipe of a Heimlich practice dummy. | 从海姆利希法练习假人的气管里 |
[18:30] | Why are you using your mouth for everything? | 你为什么要用你的嘴来做所有事 |
[18:32] | The winner will be the first person to sit in the Ringmaster’s throne. | 第一个坐上马戏团指挥家宝座的就是胜利者 |
[18:36] | Uh-oh, surprise twist! | 啊哦 神转折 |
[18:38] | To get to the throne, you must break through | 想要前往宝座 你必须突破这扇 |
[18:40] | – a breach training door. – What? | – 破门训练用的假门 – 什么 |
[18:42] | Why are you making this so hard on me? | 你为啥要这样难为我 |
[18:44] | It’s all for the show, Jake. | Jake 我这都是为了表演呀 |
[18:45] | The greatest show on Earth! | 地表最强的表演 |
[18:47] | All right, fine. I can do this. | 好吧 行 我能做到的 |
[18:49] | For my wife. | 为了我老婆 |
[19:01] | Ah, it didn’t work. | 啊 做不到了 |
[19:02] | My skeleton feels like it’s made of Skittles. | 我的骨架子感觉像是彩虹糖做出来的 |
[19:04] | I can’t do it, Amy. | Amy 我做不到了 |
[19:05] | Yes, you can, okay? | 不 你可以的 知道吗 |
[19:06] | You just need a little energy. | 你只是需要一点能量 |
[19:08] | And Debbie’s EpiPens are full of adrenaline. | Debbie的注射笔里就充满了肾上腺素 |
[19:10] | – Is that a smart thing to do? – Probably not, | – 你确定这样做是对的吗 – 应该不是 |
[19:11] | but sometimes it’s good to be a little irresponsible. | 但有时也可以不负责任一点 |
[19:14] | You’re gonna make me sick. | 你会把我弄生病的 |
[19:15] | It’s better than losing our car. | 那也比输了咱们的车好 |
[19:16] | I mean, is it? ‘Cause– | 呃 确定吗 因为 |
[19:19] | I will never die! | 我永生不死 |
[19:23] | Yeah! | 耶 |
[19:24] | Whoo! Whoo-hoo! Whoo-hoo-hoo! Hoo! | 哦 哦吼 哦吼 吼 |
[19:26] | Jake is champion! | Jake夺冠啦 |
[19:27] | Congratulations, you inherit the circus! | 恭喜 你继承了马戏团 |
[19:29] | I did it! I don’t want the circus. | 我做到了 我不想要马戏团 |
[19:37] | – You like it? – Not at all. | – 你喜欢这个吗 – 一点也不 |
[19:39] | – You can leave. – Not a chance. | – 你可以离开 – 绝无可能 |
[19:42] | The show is over, lessons were learned, | 表演结束 大家都学到了宝贵一课 |
[19:45] | tears were cried. | 挥洒了无数热泪 |
[19:46] | Just remember, freaks, | 但要记住 怪胎们 |
[19:47] | the real freak is the freak inside. | 真正的怪胎就在你内心深处 |
[19:50] | And now, ladies and gentlemen, Debbie Fogel. | 现在 女士们先生们 有请Debbie Fogel |
[19:58] | *And now our games come to an end* | *现在我们的比赛告一段落* |
[20:03] | *We started as freaks but now we’re friends* | *赛前是怪胎 赛后成朋友* |
[20:07] | *And we’ll all be friends forever* | *友情永垂不朽* |
[20:11] | *Forever* | *不朽* |
[20:13] | *Forever* | *不朽* |
[20:24] | Well, that was weird. | 呃 真是奇怪的表演 |
[20:26] | Whoa-ho-ho, you hear that? | 哦吼吼 你听到这片寂静了吗 |
[20:29] | It’s the total silence of people reeling | 这人间能得几回闻的表演后 |
[20:31] | from the performance of a lifetime. | 人们都震惊到呆若木鸡了 |
[20:32] | – How does it feel? – Incredible. | – 感觉如何 – 无与伦比 |
[20:34] | I’ve never been that loud. | 我从来没那么大声过 |
[20:35] | That’s what most singing is. | 大多数唱歌就是要大声 |
[20:37] | And with more practice, you’ll only get louder. | 再训练训练 你还可以更大声 |
[20:39] | Do you really think they liked it? | 你真心觉得他们喜欢我的表演吗 |
[20:40] | It doesn’t matter what other people think. | 别人怎么想无所谓 |
[20:43] | What matters is that you can do anything you put your mind to, | 关键是只要你想 你可以做任何事 |
[20:46] | because in the end, my bearded lady, | 归根究底 我的胡子女士 |
[20:47] | the beard was under you, | 胡子只在你皮囊之下 |
[20:51] | the greatest showman. | 你就是马戏之王 |
[20:53] | You’re right. I can do anything. | 没错 我能做任何事 |
[21:04] | Anything I put my mind to. | 任何我想做的事 |
[21:07] | *Ah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yes, oh* | *啊 耶 耶 耶 耶* |