Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

神烦警探(Brooklyn Nine-Nine)第7季第2集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 神烦警探(Brooklyn Nine-Nine)第7季第2集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:06] – Clear in back. – Copy. – 后面安全 – 明白
[00:07] All clear on the main hall. 大厅安全
[00:09] – Clear. – Clear. – 安全 – 安全
[00:10] The service road a quarter mile away is also clear. 四分之一英里外的辅道也安全
[00:14] Hold on. There’s a pigeon approaching. 等等 有一只鸽子在靠近
[00:17] Hold the mission. 暂停任务
[00:19] Shoo. 去
[00:20] Shoo. 去
[00:21] Shoo. 去
[00:23] Shoo. 去
[00:23] Great work with that pidge, officer. 鸽子处理得非常好 警官
[00:26] Detectives, switch to channel five. 警探们 切到频道五
[00:28] Anyone else getting a sense Holt is upset 只有我感觉到Holt有点不安吗
[00:30] about the new captain coming tomorrow? 因为明天要来个新警监
[00:31] It’s bad. 非常不安
[00:32] This morning he sighed for the entire length of our elevator ride. 今天早上我们一起坐电梯他全程都在叹气
[00:40] I wonder who Wuntch is gonna stick us with this time. 不知道这次Wuntch会给我们塞个什么人
[00:43] – Clear. – Clear. – 安全 – 安全
[00:44] I’m sure it will be someone terrible, 反正肯定不是什么好人
[00:45] but we’ve had bad bosses before, 但我们之前也有过垃圾上司
[00:47] and we’ve always managed to get rid of them. 而我们总能想办法把他们赶走
[00:48] – Let’s just do that again. – Hey, listen. – 我们再来一次就行了 – 嘿 听着
[00:49] I’m taking this weekend off. 我这周末要请假
[00:50] Do you think you can have the new captain gone by Monday? 你觉得你能在周一之前赶走新警监吗
[00:52] I’m kind of over meeting new people. 我有点厌倦老是认识新人了
[00:53] Gone by Monday. Challenge accepted. 周一前赶走 我接受挑战
[00:57] – Clear. – Clear. – 安全 – 安全
[01:05] We got a runner. 有人跑了
[01:06] NYPD, freeze! 纽约警局 不许动
[01:07] Ugh! 嗷
[01:10] Taking down the bad guys without breaking up our convo. 都不用打断我们的谈话就抓到了犯人
[01:13] That how we do it in the Nine-Nine. 我们99分局就是这么干活的
[01:15] You’re going the wrong direction. 你走错方向了
[01:16] Damn it. All these hallways look the same. 该死 这些走廊都一模一样
[01:17] That was such a cool walk-off. 刚刚的退场多帅啊
[01:44] – ‘Sup? – What is happening? – 嘿兄弟 – 什么情况
[01:46] Well, with the new captain coming in, 新警监就要来了
[01:47] this is my chance to reinvent myself. 这是我彻底改造自己形象的机会
[01:49] So say hello to Chuck Boyle, office badass. 准备好迎接Chuck Boyle吧 办公室一哥
[01:53] Wait a minute. Is that Rosa’s jacket? 等一下 那难道是Rosa的夹克吗
[01:54] And follow-up question, 还有后续问题
[01:55] does Rosa’s jacket fit you perfectly? 你穿Rosa的夹克刚刚好吗
[01:58] You tell me. 你说呢
[01:58] You know, you can’t just put on a leather jacket 听着 你不能穿上个皮夹克
[02:00] and become a badass. 然后就变得很牛逼了
[02:01] You also need a chunky bracelet with fringe. 你还需要一个带流苏的粗手链
[02:03] Wrong. Ever since Rosa gave me this baby, 你错了 自从Rosa给我这件宝贝
[02:05] people have been treating me like I’m cool. 我就开始受到酷哥级别的待遇
[02:07] The girl at the coffee shop 咖啡店的那个女孩
[02:08] even got the name on my cup right. 甚至把我杯子上的名字写对了
[02:10] It says “Charles,” Not “Cassie.” 上面写着 “Charles” 而不是”Cassie”
[02:11] You know, I think it’s less about the jacket 我觉得不只是因为这个夹克
[02:13] and more about the fact that you’re feeling confident. 更多的是因为你变得自信了
[02:15] Maybe this cool version of Charles 也许这个酷版的Charles
[02:16] was in there all along. 一直都存在
[02:17] Amy, I love you, but that’s insane. Amy 我爱你 但那是不可能的
[02:19] It’s a magic jacket. 这就是一个有魔力的夹克
[02:20] – Okay. – So just to be clear, – 好吧 – 所以 说清楚一点
[02:21] you think we’re dealing with 你觉得我们遇到了
[02:22] a “Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants” Situation here? “牛仔裤的夏天”那种情况吗
[02:24] Don’t know, not familiar. 不知道 不熟悉
[02:26] You made me watch it. 你逼着我看的
[02:27] Look, there’s no point in rebranding yourself 听着 你没有必要改造你自己
[02:29] for the new captain–or should I say “Craptain” 就为了新来的警监 或者应该叫”警贱”
[02:31] because they’re not gonna be here for very long anyways, 因为他们不会在这里待很久的
[02:33] remember? 记得吧
[02:33] Peralta, stop it. I don’t want to hear you Peralta 别说了 我不希望听你
[02:35] bad-mouthing my replacement around the office. 在办公室里公然说我替代品的坏话
[02:36] Do it surreptitiously. 偷偷地说
[02:37] Watch this. 看我的
[02:39] I hear that new captain’s a pill-popper. 我听说新警监有药物依赖
[02:41] – They’re on their way up. – Everyone hide your pills. – 他们要上来了 – 各位藏好你们的药
[02:43] Brace yourselves. 做好心理准备
[02:44] You’re about to look into the face of pure evil. 你们将要看到恶魔的脸
[02:49] Ah, good morning, good morning, good morning. 啊 早上好 早上好 早上好
[02:51] I’m Captain Julie Kim. 我是警监Julie Kim
[02:52] And I’m Chuck. 我叫Chuck
[02:53] If you want results, stay the hell out of my way. 如果你想出结果 就别挡我的路
[02:57] Okay, wow, I guess I know who the office badass is. 好的 哇 我想我知道谁是办公室一哥了
[03:00] Anyway, I just want to say 我只想表达一下
[03:01] how excited am to be here at the Nine-Nine. 我来到99分局的激动之情
[03:03] I hear the best things about this place. 我听说你们这里是最棒的
[03:05] From who? Madeline Wuntch, per chance? 从谁那听说的 该不会是Madeline Wuntch吧
[03:07] Oh, I’ve never actually spoken to Acting Commissioner Wuntch. 哦 我还没有真正的和代理行政长官Wuntch谈过话
[03:10] I requested the posting through the C.O.P’s office. 我是通过警务办公室申请任命的
[03:12] I didn’t prepare a speech, but a little about me: 我没有准备演讲 但是稍微自我介绍一下
[03:15] I was the first female Asian-American captain in the NYPD. 我是纽约警局史上第一位女性亚裔警监
[03:18] My guilty pleasure is charity work. 我私下的小爱好是做慈善
[03:20] And what do I do for fun? 我平时喜欢做什么呢
[03:21] Well, basically just design and build skate parks 基本上就是设计和建造滑板公园
[03:23] for marginalized communities; 给边缘化社区
[03:24] and that’s me. 这就是我
[03:25] What a gigantic turd. 真是个大屎人
[03:27] Agreed, an unformed pile. 同意 还是不成形的一坨
[03:29] I don’t know; she seemed kind of awesome to me. 不好说 我觉得她看起超棒的
[03:31] The thing is, she can’t be awesome 但事实是 她不可能超棒的
[03:32] ’cause she’s here to replace Holt. 因为她是来代替Holt的
[03:33] But she said as soon as his year in uniform is finished 但是她说只要Holt降职的一年一结束
[03:35] she’s moving on. 她就会走
[03:37] That’s a pretty generous interpretation of what she said, Amy. 你可真是会美化她说的话啊 Amy
[03:40] As soon as his year in uniform is finished, 只要他降职的一年一结束
[03:42] I’ll be moving on. 我就会走
[03:43] Okay, fine. It’s exactly what she said. 行吧 这就是她的原话
[03:44] But she seems like a liar. 但她看起来就是个说谎精
[03:45] Someone told me she’s a pill-popper. 我可是听说她有药物依赖
[03:47] Pop-pop. 药 药
[03:47] Well, she’s not lying about her resume. 反正她对自己的简历是没有说谎
[03:49] Did you know The Rock’s character 你们知道巨石强森
[03:50] in “The Fast and the Furious” Was based on her? 在”速度与激情”里的角色是根据她改编的吗
[03:53] Hobbs. Or Shaw. Hobbs或者Shaw
[03:55] She’s not a Hobbs or a Shaw. 她才不是Hobbs或者Shaw呢
[03:56] If anything she’s a Trevor. 非要说得话她就是Trevor
[03:58] That the guy my mom dated after she divorced my dad. 我妈在和我爸离婚后约会过的那个男人
[04:00] So this is all about your daddy issues? 所以这又是关于你的恋父情结吗
[04:01] Step-daddy issues. This is a new thing. 继父情结 这是个新问题
[04:03] I’m complicated. 我可是很复杂的
[04:04] Anyways, Trevor seemed perfect too, you know? 反正Trevor看起来也很完美 知道吗
[04:06] He was nice to my mom, he drove a limousine, 他对我妈妈很好 他还开着一辆豪华礼宾轿车
[04:08] he would take us out to restaurants. 他还会带我们去餐厅
[04:09] But then my mom caught him cheating, 但后来我妈就抓到他出轨了
[04:11] and we never saw him again. 然后我们就再也没见过他
[04:12] So it turns out when people are too good to be true, they are. 所以当有人看起来好的不真实的时候 他们就是
[04:14] That sucks, Jake, 那太糟了 Jake
[04:15] but I don’t think Captain Kim is a Trevor. 但我不觉得Kim警监和Trevor一样
[04:17] Oh really? She could have had her choice of any precinct. 哦 是吗 那为什么她明明可以选任何一个分局
[04:20] Why would she choose this lame temporary posting here? 却偏偏选了这里这么差劲的一个临时任命
[04:22] I’ll tell you why. 我来告诉你为什么
[04:23] Because Madeline Wuntch sent her. 因为是Madeline Wuntch派她来的
[04:25] – So what do we do? – I’m glad you asked. – 那我们该怎么办 – 我很高兴你问了
[04:27] You know how she wants to have individual meetings with us 她不是想跟我们每个人都单独会面吗
[04:29] to assess our “Personal strengths” 说是要评估我们的”个人强处”
[04:31] and help us “Achieve our goals?” 然后帮我们”实现目标”
[04:32] Stupid B. 蠢婊
[04:33] I say we use those meetings to figure out why 要我说我们就利用会面来搞清楚
[04:35] she’s really here. 她来这里的真正原因
[04:36] She may seem perfect, 她也许看起来很完美
[04:37] but I guarantee there’s a “But.” 但是我敢保证一定有漏洞
[04:38] And I’m gonna find that “But” and drill down on it. 我会找到这个”洞”然后狠狠的钻研
[04:41] Come on, man. You have to know how that sounds. 哥们 你一定知道这听起来很奇怪吧
[04:42] Shut up, cool Charles. I hate this new dynamic. 闭嘴 酷版的Charles 我讨厌这种新气象
[04:45] Lieutenant, thanks for coming in. 谢谢你能来 警督
[04:47] First off, do you have any questions for me? 首先 你有什么问题要问我吗
[04:48] Just one. Why would someone with your pedigree 就一个 为什么你这样出身的人
[04:50] choose the Nine-Nine? 会选择99分局呢
[04:51] Well, why did you choose to stay here 那你为什么会选择
[04:53] as long as you have? 在这里待这么久呢
[04:54] This is my family– second family. 这可是我的家 第二个家
[04:57] I have a wife and three kids at home. 我还有个老婆和三个孩子在家
[04:58] Oh, please tell me you have pictures. 哦 求你给我看看照片
[05:00] I may have one or two… hard drives at my desk. 我也许有一两个硬盘的照片在我桌子上
[05:03] Let me grab them real fast, okay? 我很快就拿来 好吗
[05:05] So, Captain Kim, I’ve been going through your files– Kim警监 我看了你的档案
[05:08] And I’ve been going through yours, 我也看了你的
[05:10] very impressive stuff. 真是令人印象深刻
[05:12] – Oh. – Not just the case work, – 哦 – 而且不只是案件的工作
[05:13] but look at how they’re organized, 还有看看这档案怎么整理的
[05:14] the penmanship, color coding. 这书写 这颜色标记
[05:15] How do you get such straight margins 你怎么做到把边缘弄得这么整齐的
[05:17] on a hand-written document? 还是手写的档案
[05:18] Oh, well, I like to say when it comes to margins… 哦 谈到边缘我就想说一句
[05:21] There’s no margin for error. 错误是没有边际的
[05:23] Ah-ha-ha-ha-ha! 啊 哈 哈 哈 哈
[05:26] So you supposedly build skate parks, huh? 所以你说你会造滑板公园啊
[05:28] What are your three favorite tricks? 那你最喜欢的三个技巧是什么
[05:30] Oh, gingersnap, plasma spin, roast beef grab. 哦 姜饼跳 离子旋转 还有牛排抓
[05:33] What about you? 你呢
[05:34] Ollies. And the roast beef one that you said. 豚跳 还有你刚刚说那个牛排的那个
[05:36] It doesn’t matter. We’re both skaters. 这不重要 反正我们都会滑板
[05:37] Let’s move on. 开始下一个话题
[05:38] Well, I’ve being looking through your recent evaluations, 我一直在看你最近的评估
[05:40] and I don’t think you belong here. 我觉得你不属于这里
[05:42] Oh, I knew it. You want to get rid of me. 哦 我就知道 你想把我弄走
[05:45] Well, you know what? You can’t fire me, because I quit– 你猜怎么着 你不能开除我 因为我不干了
[05:48] metaphorically. 打个比方
[05:48] Obviously, for medical insurance reasons, 很显然 因为医疗保险的原因
[05:50] it’s actually much better if do you fire me. 如果你能开除我会更好
[05:51] I’m not firing you. I’m impressed by your talent and record, 我不会开除你的 你的能力和记录令我印象深刻
[05:54] and it just so happens i have a friend in the FBI 而且碰巧 我在FBI有个朋友
[05:57] who is looking for an NYPD liaison officer. 他正在找一个纽约警局的联络警官
[06:00] So what do you say? 你怎么说
[06:01] So what did you say? 所以你到底怎么说的
[06:03] I told her I’d rather stick my entire head 我说我宁愿把我的整个头
[06:05] inside a giraffe’s long blonde butt 都塞到长颈鹿的长金毛屁股里
[06:07] than accept a job offer from her. 也不会接受她给我的工作
[06:08] – Mm-hmm. – You said that? – 嗯哼 – 你那么说了
[06:10] In my head. 在我脑子里说得
[06:10] In my mouth I said I would think about it 在我嘴里我说我会考虑一下
[06:12] and get back to her. 然后会告诉她
[06:13] She’ll get the message when I dillydally. 她从我的磨磨唧唧应该就能懂我意思了
[06:15] Working with the FBI. That’s your dream job, Jake. 和FBI合作可是你的理想工作啊 Jake
[06:17] First of all, my dream job is spy 首先 我的理想工作是做一名间谍
[06:19] falsely accused of betraying his country, 然后被污蔑背叛祖国
[06:21] forced to work alone to clear his name 逼得他不得不独自行动来洗清冤屈
[06:23] by taking down the mysterious organization that framed him 然后一举击垮诬陷他的神秘组织
[06:25] known only as S.H.A.D.E. 外号叫暗影集团
[06:26] Secondly, it wasn’t a real job offer. 其次 这不是一个真正的工作
[06:28] – She’s up to something. – Mm-hmm. – 她一定另有所图 – 嗯哼
[06:29] Maybe she’s just a nice person. 也许她就是一个友善的人呢
[06:31] I mean, she did seem genuinely interested in my kids. 我是说 她看起来真心的对我的孩子们感兴趣
[06:34] Look, did any of you get a straight answer from her 你们有人得到正面回答了吗
[06:35] about why she’s at the Nine-Nine, hmm? 在问她为什么来99分局的时候 哼
[06:37] Right, me neither. But guess what. 这就对了 我也没得到 但猜猜怎么了
[06:39] I called the C.O.P. Office, 我给警务办公室打电话了
[06:40] and they said the form to transfer her here 他们说她转到这里来的文件
[06:42] wasn’t signed by them. 不是他们签的
[06:43] It was signed by Wuntch. 是Wuntch签的
[06:45] – She lied. – Mm-hmm. – 她撒谎了 – 嗯哼
[06:47] Just because Wuntch signed an order 就因为 Wuntch签了调令
[06:49] doesn’t mean they know each other. 不代表她们认识对方
[06:49] Will you wake up? That woman is a demon, and it couldn’t be more obvious. 清醒点 那个女人是个恶魔 这简直再明显不过了
[06:53] Oh, here you are. 噢 你们在这呀
[06:54] I have to say how great it was talking to you all, 能与你们每一位谈话 我感到非常荣幸
[06:57] and I wanted to let you know about 我想告诉你们
[06:57] a party I’m throwing at my house tomorrow night. 我明晚打算在我家办一个派对
[06:59] Are you interested? 你们有兴趣吗
[07:00] Oh, well, we will think about it and get back to you. 我们想想 等下回复你
[07:03] Great. Just let me know. 好 记得告诉我
[07:04] Great. 好的
[07:07] And now we dillydally. 然后现在我们磨磨唧唧
[07:10] Mm-hmm. 嗯哼
[07:15] What are you guys doing here? 你们在这做什么呢
[07:16] What do you mean? We’re going to the party. 什么意思 我们要去派对
[07:17] You said you weren’t coming. 你们说不会去的啊
[07:18] You said that Captain Kim was a Trevor 你还说Kim警监是个Trevor呢
[07:20] and that she only invited us to earn our trust 还说她是为了博取信任才邀请我们
[07:22] so she could have sex with our mom. 这样她就可以搞我们的妈妈了
[07:24] It was very confusing. 这很让人困惑
[07:25] I never said that. 我从没说过这话
[07:27] But it’s not confusing. 一点也不难懂
[07:28] I mean, our “Mom” is obviously the precinct, 我们的”妈妈”当然就是这个分局
[07:30] and Captain Kim having sex with the precinct Kim警监搞这个分局
[07:32] is actually her teaming up with Madeline Wuntch to destroy it. 就是她和Madeline Wuntch联手一起毁掉它
[07:34] It’s a perfect analogy, which I never used. 这是个完美的类推 我从没用过
[07:36] What’s up, guys? 大家好
[07:37] Why are we standing around outside? 我们为什么站在外面啊
[07:39] Is your walk different? Are you strutting? 你走路的姿势是不是变了 你在大摇大摆吗
[07:41] Don’t know what you’re talking about. 不知道你在说什么
[07:42] It’s how I always walk, bitch. 我一直这么走路 小贱人
[07:43] Let’s roll. 我们走
[07:44] Bitch? 小贱人
[07:46] Welcome. The bar is in the back. 欢迎 吧台在后面
[07:47] And they’re coming around with food. 他们也准备了吃的
[07:49] I use the most wonderful catering company. 我用了最棒的外烩公司
[07:51] They only hire ex-convicts to give them a second chance. 他们只雇佣前罪犯 为了给他们第二次机会
[07:53] Oh, that’s wonderful. 这真棒
[07:55] Get in here and meet everyone. 进来吧 和大家打招呼
[07:56] Oh, Lieutenant 对了警督
[07:57] I want to introduce you to my old neighbor, John. 我想向你介绍我的老邻居John
[07:58] He’s the head of admissions at the Calder Academy in the Bronx. 他是布隆克斯区考德尔学院的招生负责人
[08:01] Calder? That’s the best elementary school in the city. 考德尔 那是城里最棒的小学啊
[08:03] Their mock trial team gets hired to work real cases. 他们的模拟法庭小组都会参与真实案件
[08:05] And, Chuck, my friend from “Major Crimes” is here. 还有 Chuck 我来自<重案组>的朋友也在这
[08:07] – You’re gonna love him. – Maybe I will; maybe I won’t. – 你会喜欢他的 – 也许会 也许不会
[08:09] Well, come on. Let’s go. 我们走吧
[08:11] – Oh, let me take you coat. – No, I need it. – 我帮你放外套吧 – 不可以 我需要它
[08:13] Oh, this way. 这边
[08:14] All right, I know what’s going on here. 好了 我知道你们在打算什么
[08:16] You two still don’t trust Captain Kim, 你们俩还是不信任Kim警监
[08:18] and you’re here to snoop on her. 你们是来这窥探她的
[08:19] I don’t know what you’re talking about. 我不知道你在说什么
[08:20] Please. Look at your shoes. 拜托 看看你的鞋子
[08:22] You only wear sneakers for their literal purpose: 你只会因为跑鞋的字面意思才穿它
[08:24] sneaking. 偷偷摸摸
[08:25] That’s crazy. He’s wearing perfectly normal 太扯了 他穿着非常普通的
[08:27] No, she’s right. 不 她说对了
[08:29] The clown shoes gave me away. 小丑鞋出卖了我
[08:30] Okay, look, Captain Kim lied to us. Kim警监对我们撒谎了
[08:32] There’s something in this house that 这房子里有可以证明
[08:33] proves she’s conspiring with Madeline Wuntch, 她和Madeline Wuntch密谋的东西
[08:35] and we’re gonna find it. 我们会找出来的
[08:36] I am not letting you snoop around in her stuff 我不会放任你们窥伺她的东西
[08:39] and ruin this party. 毁掉这个派对的
[08:40] Oh, okay. Well, good luck trying to stop us. 行 如果你能阻止我们的话 祝好运
[08:42] Oh, Jake. 哦 Jake
[08:44] You don’t know who you’re dealing with, do you? 你不知道你在和谁作对吧
[08:46] I was a student chaperone 从初中起的每一场舞会
[08:47] at every dance from middle school on. 我都是学生监护员
[08:49] I’ve stopped more horny teenagers 我阻止了多少性饥渴的青少年
[08:51] from making out to Savage Garden 听着野人花园的歌亲热
[08:52] than you can count. 你根本无法想象
[08:53] Cool story, but we’re not horny teens. 很酷的故事 但我们不是性饥渴的青少年了
[08:55] We’re horny adults. 我们是性饥渴的成年人
[08:57] And tonight we’re going all the way. 今晚我们会一干方休
[08:59] Come on, Holt, let’s shake this narc. 走吧Holt 让我们干掉这个缉毒警察
[09:01] That’s right, I am a NARC, 没错 我就是NARC
[09:02] a Nationally Accredited and Registered Chaperone. 国家注册认证伴护员
[09:05] So what grade are your daughters in? 你女儿几年级啊
[09:06] They’re in sixth grade. 她们六年级
[09:08] Oh, wait, I’m sorry, that’s their reading level. 等等 不好意思 那是她们的阅读水平
[09:12] They’re in second. 她们在二年级
[09:13] Wow. They sound quite impressive. 哇 真令人惊讶
[09:16] Oh good, the food. I’m starving. 真好 吃的来了 我饿死了
[09:18] Hello, Detective Jeffords. 你好 Jeffords警探
[09:20] Do I know you? 我认识你吗
[09:21] Ronald Palmer. 我是Ronald Palmer
[09:22] You arrested me ten years ago. 十年前你逮捕了我
[09:24] You testified at my trial. 你在我的庭审中作证了
[09:25] Oh, hey. 哦哇 你好
[09:27] What have you been up to? 你最近在做什么
[09:29] – Prison. – Prison, yeah. – 蹲监狱 – 监狱 是哦
[09:30] I shouldn’t have asked. 我不该问的
[09:31] I spent ten long years thinking about what I would do 我花了十年思考如果再次见到你的话
[09:34] if I ever saw you again. 我该做什么
[09:36] Lettuce cup? 要莴苣碟吗
[09:40] Uh… 那个
[09:41] Oh, do you think I’m trying to poison you? 你认为我会下毒吗
[09:43] Am I always gonna be a criminal in your eyes 我在你眼中会永远是一个罪犯吗
[09:45] even though I’ve served my time? 即使我已经服了刑
[09:47] No, no, no. 不不不
[09:49] I’m just not hungry right now. 我只是现在还不饿
[09:50] Oh, you said you were starving. 你刚刚说你快饿死了
[09:52] Yes, John. Thanks for reminding me, John. 是啊John 谢谢你提醒我
[09:54] All right here we go, approaching the mail. 开始 接近信件
[09:56] Stay cool, and…doink. 保持冷静 嗒嗒 拿到了
[10:00] Now we’ve just got to find 现在我们只需找到
[10:01] a private place to look at these. 一个安静的地方来偷看它们
[10:03] Through here to the guest bath. 穿过这里去到客房厕所
[10:05] – Ahh! – Seriously? – 啊 – 真的假的
[10:06] The bathroom sneak-off? 想去厕所偷偷摸摸
[10:08] It didn’t work for Dana McAlpin trying to smoke a joint 当年冬季嘉年华舞会时Dana McAlpin就失败了
[10:10] at the Winter Carnival Dance, 她想在厕所偷摸着抽大麻
[10:11] and it’s not gonna work for you. 你们也不会成功的
[10:13] Gimme the mail. 把信件给我
[10:16] You just chaperoned, O-W-N-E-D. 你刚刚就被伴护员抓现行了 抓-现-行
[10:22] Spelling is never cool. 拼单词从来不酷
[10:23] Wrong, that was extremely cool. 错 它非常酷
[10:25] Now I understand why you’re “into her.” 现在我理解你为什么看上她了
[10:27] Now you understand? You officiated our wedding. 才理解吗 你主持了我们的婚礼啊
[10:31] Whatever. We need to figure out a way to get her off our tail. 随便吧 我们需要找到方法甩开她
[10:33] – Good luck with that. – Ahh! – 祝你们好运 – 啊
[10:35] What are you two doing over here? 你们俩在这里干什么
[10:36] waiting for the caterers 是在等着逮住服务员吗
[10:38] before they make their way into the crowd? 趁着他们还没走进人群中之前
[10:39] We’re snooping on Captain Kim, but let me guess. 我们在窥伺Kim警监 但让我猜猜
[10:41] She seduced you as well. 她也魅惑住你们了
[10:43] – Is she doing that to people? – Not literally. – 她对别人做这种事吗 – 非字面意义上
[10:45] Oh, Michael, Norm, I didn’t realize you arrived. 啊 Michael和Norm 我都不知道你们已经到了
[10:47] Come with me, I want to make an introduction. 和我来吧 帮你们介绍一下
[10:49] Don’t worry, Jake. 别担心 Jake
[10:51] You’re our friend; we’re on your side no matter 你是我们的朋友 我们永远会站在你这边不管
[10:53] holy crap. 我的老天爷
[10:55] Look at those chairs. 看看这椅子
[10:56] I know you two like to sit, 我知道你们俩喜欢坐着
[10:57] and these are the most comfortable chairs ever. 这是世界上最舒服的椅子了
[10:59] Give ’em a try. 试一试吧
[11:01] Ohh. 啊
[11:02] It’s like there’s something great at this party for everyone, 好像这个派对里每个人喜欢的东西都有
[11:05] even me. 甚至包括我
[11:06] She’s serving my favorite dessert: carrots. 她准备了我最喜欢的甜品 胡萝卜
[11:09] Wait a minute. That’s it. 等等 就是这个
[11:10] If there’s something great for everyone, 如果每个人喜欢的东西都有
[11:11] there’s something great for the narc. 那也有”缉毒警察”喜欢的东西
[11:14] Babe, hi. How are you enjoying the party? 宝贝 你享受这个派对吗
[11:17] Trying to chat me up? It won’t work. 打算套我近乎吗 不会起作用的
[11:19] Chaperone’s code forbids fraternization with chaperonees. 监护员守则禁止伴护员与被伴护者亲近
[11:22] Okay, fine, I’ll just leave you alone, then. 那行吧 那我就不管你了
[11:23] I really quickly did want to introduce you to someone, though. 我其实是想来介绍你一个人的
[11:26] This is Margo. 这是Margo
[11:27] She’s a friend of Captain Kim’s. 她是Kim警监的朋友
[11:29] And apparently she invented a new type of binder. 她发明了一种新的文件夹
[11:31] What? 什么
[11:31] “New type of binder” seems reductive. “一种新的文件夹”听起来很多余
[11:33] Would you call a car a new kind of horse? 你会称汽车为一种新的马吗
[11:34] – No. – This is the future of organization. – 不会 – 这是整理界的未来
[11:37] Oh, my God. Tell me everything. 天哪 告诉我全部
[11:38] And you’ve been chaper-powned. 你已经被女伴护的爱好迷惑了
[11:40] – What? – Nothing. Love you, binders. – 什么 – 没什么 我爱你 文件夹
[11:42] So Cap tells me you’re in “Major Crimes.” 警监告诉我你出演了<重案组>
[11:45] Yeah, working something big. 是的 在办大的
[11:49] Can’t tell you who our target is, 不能透露给你目标
[11:50] but let’s just say he’s done a bunch of disturbing things, 就先说他干了许多非常让人困扰的事吧
[11:53] and he’s on the Yankees. 而且他在洋基队
[11:56] You play poker? 你玩牌吗
[11:57] Eh, used to, got tired of winning all the time. 以前玩 已经赢腻了
[12:00] Well, I have a weekly game. 我每周都有个牌局
[12:02] It’s mostly Broadway stars and celebrity chefs, 大多是百老汇的明星和明星主厨
[12:05] not exactly my crowd, but they are high rollers. 其实并不很喜欢他们玩 但他们下的注高
[12:08] Spot opened up; you want in? 现在有个空位 你想加入吗
[12:10] I don’t know, seems kind of lame, but I’ll stop by. 不知道 貌似有点逊 但我会顺路去一下
[12:15] Excuse me. 不好意思
[12:16] I know you from somewhere. 我好像在哪见过你
[12:18] Do you go to my gym? 你也去我的健身房吗
[12:19] Oh, nah. I work out in my garage, 不 我在车库里锻炼
[12:21] throw the tire around, 丢轮胎
[12:23] grab a couple big ropes and do this. 抓一堆粗绳子然后练这个
[12:27] Mm-hmm. 哇哦
[12:28] Here’s my number. 这是我的号码
[12:30] Maybe I could come over some time and– 也许我什么时候会过去 然后
[12:32] I don’t know– you could work me out. 或许你可以帮我锻炼
[12:38] Okay, we’ve got her meeting the mayor, 我们有抓到她见市长
[12:40] her dog-sitting for Bo Obama, Malala giving her an award, 她帮忙看过波·奥巴马 马拉拉给她颁过奖
[12:40] 波·奥巴马 奥巴马的宠物狗 马拉拉 2014年诺贝尔和平奖获得者 女权运动家
[12:43] but no photos of Wuntch. 但是不见Wuntch的照片
[12:45] That’s because vampires don’t appear on film. 那是因为吸血鬼在电影中不会出现
[12:46] Perhaps we should be looking for 或许我们该找找
[12:48] a 17th-century woodblock print. 17世纪的木刻版画
[12:51] Good idea. Let’s keep moving. 好主意 我们继续
[12:54] – Hello? – She’s coming. Hide. – 有人吗 – 她要来了 躲起来
[12:56] Title of your sex tape? 你性录影带的名字
[12:57] In here. 躲这里
[13:00] Hello. Is anyone up here? 你好 上面有人吗
[13:16] Well, looks like we just found the key to exposing Captain Kim. 看来我们找到揭穿Kim警监的关键(钥匙)了
[13:23] It’s the key that’s in her pocket. 就是她口袋里的那把钥匙
[13:25] Yes, obviously that’s what I meant. 是啊 这就是我的意思
[13:30] We need to get that key. 我们需要拿到那把钥匙
[13:31] How are you at picking pockets? 你偷摸别人口袋的技术怎么样
[13:32] Does this answer your question? 这足够回答你的问题了吗
[13:33] – Whose wallet is that? – It’s mine. – 这是谁的钱包 – 我的
[13:35] But it came out so smooth I barely even felt it. 但拿出来的时候太顺利了我都没有感觉到
[13:37] All right, fine, I’m terrible at pickpocketing. 好吧 当扒手我特别不行
[13:38] But if she was distracted, I bet I could pull it off. 但如果她分心了 我肯定可以做到
[13:40] Maybe you could create a drunken scene or something? 要不你假装喝醉制造点混乱
[13:43] Why? What would my motivation be for such poor behavior? 为什么 我为什么要做出这么傻的举动
[13:46] I don’t know. Anything. 不知道 随便
[13:47] No, I need something to draw from. 不 我需要有点背景依据
[13:49] Have I had a row with Kevin? 我是跟Kevin吵架了吗
[13:51] Did something happen to Cheddar? Cheddar出了什么事吗
[13:52] Has a new captain moved into my precinct, 是不是有一个新的警监调入了我的辖区
[13:54] usurped my position, 篡夺了我的位置
[13:56] and won the affection and admiration of 还得到了人们的喜爱和尊重
[13:58] people i’ve spent seven years building relationships with, 这些人可是我在这七年里一直互动互爱的
[14:00] people I once considered my chosen family, 这些人可是被我视为家人的人
[14:03] whom I foolheartedly hoped would provide me 我一厢情愿地希望他们能带给我
[14:05] the unconditional love and support that I never got 我从未在自己原生家庭里得到过的
[14:09] from my own flesh and blood? 无条件的全力支持与爱
[14:12] I think you should go with the last one. 我觉得你就说最后这条吧
[14:13] Yeah, the last one seemed good. 对的 最后这条听起来还不错
[14:14] – Yeah. – Yeah. – 是呢 – 嗯嗯
[14:16] This is the best night of my life. 今晚是我这辈子最好的一晚
[14:17] People believe I work out with ropes, 大家认为我甩绳子健身
[14:18] a mega-babe hit on me, 超迷人的女孩子对我调情
[14:20] and the bartender didn’t assume I just wanted a Bay Breeze. 而且调酒师也没以为我只是想喝海湾微风
[14:22] Hey, you, cool guy. 欸 你 酷哥
[14:23] Were you flirting with my girlfriend out back? 你刚是在那边跟我女朋友调情吗
[14:25] Calm down, hotshot. I’m taken. 冷静点 伙计 我名草有主了
[14:27] Look, I’ll throw away her number. 看着 我这就把她电话号码扔掉
[14:30] That’s it, you and me outside. 行了 你给我出来
[14:32] Oh, brother. 噢 兄弟
[14:33] Come on, guys. I’ve got to go squash this bug. 好吧 兄弟们 我得去碾压这只小臭虫
[14:36] Of course, at Calder we’re not just looking for good students. 当然了 我们考尔德小学不只是要找好学生
[14:39] We want compassionate members of the community. 我们想要这个社区里富有同情心的人
[14:41] Great. Terry has a passion for compassion. 很好 Terry有很强的同情心
[14:45] – Turkey pinwheel? – Oh, you’re back again. – 要火鸡卷吗 – 噢 你又来啦
[14:47] You seem to working this one spot a lot. 你好像就喜欢在这一区晃悠
[14:50] Well, we’re old friends, remember? 嗯 我们可是老朋友了 记得吗
[14:51] I’ll ask again, turkey pinwheel? 我再问一遍 要火鸡卷吗
[14:54] Why is there just one? 为什么只有一个
[14:55] I made it special for you. 我为你特别做的
[14:57] How is it special? 怎么个特别法
[14:58] There’s a little something extra in it. 额外加了一点料
[15:01] Wait, are you still suspicious of me? 等下 你还在怀疑我吗
[15:03] You don’t think I deserve a second chance? 你不觉得我可以有第二次机会
[15:05] Impossible. 不可能
[15:06] Lieutenant Jeffords has a passion for compassion. Jeffords警督可是有很强的同情心
[15:07] Yeah, you’re right. 当然 你说得对
[15:09] You know what? I will take this pinwheel. 你知道吗 我这就吃这个火鸡卷
[15:13] Mmm, delicious. 嗯嗯 真好吃
[15:21] Excuse me, but does it seem slightly warm to anyone? 不好意思 有没有人觉得有点热
[15:24] I feel it is quite warm. 我觉得好热啊
[15:28] What was that? 那是啥
[15:29] You were supposed to cause a drunken scene. 你应该表演一个喝醉的场景
[15:30] I was. I raised the volume of my voice 9%. 我有啊 我把我的音量提高了百分之九
[15:32] as inebriated people do, 就像喝醉的人一样
[15:34] and I spoke of the resultant rise in body temperature. 而且我还提到因为醉酒我的体温都升了
[15:37] Well, you need to do more. 好吧 你得做得更多一点
[15:38] More than that? Pfft, okay. 比这还多 呼 行吧
[15:41] Oh, I love this song. 噢 我真喜欢这首歌
[15:43] Oh, I’ll have one of those. 噢 我要吃一个那个
[15:45] That was more? 那就是你的”做更多”吗
[15:45] I paired a crab cake with a cooked Côtes du Rhne, like an animal. 我用蟹棒配熟罗讷河谷山坡地葡萄酒 跟不择食的野兽一样
[15:49] Okay, we need a new plan. 好吧 我们要制定一个新计划
[15:50] No, no, I have just the thing. 不 不 我的就挺好
[15:52] It’s gonna be too small again. 这只是会再一次地不够引人瞩目
[15:53] You have to really– 你得真正地
[15:53] I’m going to throw myself down the stairs. 我这次会从楼梯上摔下去
[15:55] What? 什么
[15:56] Ahh! Augh! 啊 啊
[15:58] Ohh. 噢
[15:59] Raymond, are you okay? Raymond 你还好吗
[16:01] Someone call a doctor. 谁赶快叫医生啊
[16:03] No need. I’m fine. I’m fine. 不用 我没事 我没事
[16:05] Look, man, I don’t want any trouble. 听着 伙计 我不想惹祸上身
[16:09] She’s gonna leave me, isn’t she? 她要离开我了 是吧
[16:10] Oh, you’re crying? 噢 你哭了
[16:11] Of course she wants someone like you. 她当然想要一个像你一样的
[16:13] You’re so cool. 你这么酷
[16:14] – Thank you. It’s true. – What’s your secret? – 谢谢 这倒是真的 – 你的秘密是什么
[16:16] How can I become more like you? 我怎样才能变得更像你
[16:20] Here. This is all you need. 给你 你只需要这个
[16:23] It will change your life. Trust me. 它会改变你的生活 信我
[16:29] Did you just give away your magic jacket? 你这是把你的魔力外套送人了
[16:31] Oh, Terry, it wasn’t the jacket. 噢 Terry 跟外套无关
[16:33] I realize now that Chuck was in here. 我意识到Chuck在这里
[16:36] I’ve had another man deep inside me this whole time. 有一个人一直深深地在我体内
[16:38] – Welcome back, Charles. – Oh, right away? – 欢迎回来 Charles – 噢 这么快吗
[16:41] It was the jacket. 就是因为那件外套
[16:57] Now let’s see if you do know Madeline Wuntch. 让我们看看你是不是认识Madeline Wuntch
[17:00] Gotcha. 逮到你了
[17:01] Oh, boy. 噢 天哪
[17:04] Hey. 你好呀
[17:05] Easy. 淡定
[17:14] What happened? Am I okay? 发生什么了 我还好吗
[17:19] Oh, I see what happened. 噢 我知道怎么了
[17:20] He went downstairs and killed everyone else. 它跑下楼然后把其他人都杀了
[17:22] Phew. That worked out. 呼 成功了
[17:40] Terry Terry Terry. Terry.
[17:47] Terry, are you okay? Terry 你还好吗
[17:48] I’m fine. But that dog came right at me. 我还好 但是那只狗朝我扑来
[17:50] And I have no idea why. 我根本不知道为什么
[17:52] It looked like you had a lot of food in your pockets. 看起来你口袋里有很多食物
[17:54] What? No. That’s not true. 什么 不 才没有
[17:57] This jacket never had any pockets. 这件外套根本就没有口袋
[17:58] – This is the style. – Oh, my God. – 就是这样的款式 – 噢 我的天哪
[18:01] You did think I was poisoning you. 你真的以为我要对你下毒
[18:03] I mean, you were the one who said he spent every day in prison 我是指 你明明跟我说你在监狱里每一天
[18:05] dreaming of the day we’d meet again. 都想着再次见到我的时候要做什么
[18:07] So I could prove to you I’d changed. 这样我才能证明给你看我已经改变了
[18:09] You said you put something extra in my food. 你说你给我的食物加了料
[18:11] Love. 是爱啊
[18:12] Well, you said it so creepy. 你讲得让人不寒而栗
[18:13] Look, tone is everything, man. 语气代表了一切啊 兄弟
[18:15] I’ve been talking to a cinder block wall 我过去一直在跟灰土墙说话
[18:17] for the last ten years. 说了十年
[18:18] I’m sorry if my social skills leave something to be desired. 很抱歉我的社交技能还不够好
[18:21] That is a really good explanation. 这是一个很好的解释
[18:23] Everybody, the dog’s leashed up out back. 各位 狗狗已经在外面栓好了
[18:25] Did anyone get hurt? 有人受伤吗
[18:26] We’re all fine, thanks to this guy. 我们都没事 多亏了这个家伙
[18:28] Tackling a pit bull without spilling your whiskey, badass. 对付了一只比特斗牛犬而且威士忌都没洒 真牛
[18:32] Eh, it was nothing. 呃 这没什么
[18:33] His teeth couldn’t even penetrate the jacket. 它的牙连我的外套都咬不穿
[18:35] Hey, I have a spot opening in a weekly poker game. 嘿 我们每周的牌局还有一个空位
[18:37] – You interested? – But you said I could come. – 你感兴趣吗 – 但是你说我可以去的
[18:39] I just think Broadway star Sutton Foster 我只是觉得百老汇明星萨顿·福斯特
[18:41] is gonna like the other guy a little bit better. 会更喜欢这位伙计
[18:43] No. 不
[18:45] Everybody, I am so, so sorry. 各位 我真的非常非常抱歉
[18:47] I don’t understand how Linus got out. 我不知道Linus是怎么跑出来的
[18:49] I had him locked upstairs in my bedroom. 我把它锁在我楼上的卧室里了
[18:50] I have the key right here. 我钥匙就在这里
[18:52] Wait, where’s the key? 等下 钥匙哪里去了
[18:56] All right, quit joking around, guys. 好了 大家别闹了
[18:58] Who’s got the key? 谁拿了钥匙
[18:59] You broke into my bedroom? 你闯进了我的卧室
[19:00] Well, this wouldn’t have been a problem 好吧 这本来是不会有问题的
[19:02] if she didn’t have a vicious guard dog that’s protecting her secrets. 如果不是因为她有一只凶残的看门狗保护她的秘密
[19:04] Linus is not a guard dog, and he’s not vicious. Linus不是一只看门狗 它也不凶残
[19:06] He was locked in my room, 它被锁在我房间
[19:07] because he gets skittish around crowds. 因为它在人多的地方容易受惊吓
[19:09] I just rescued him from a dog-fighting ring. 我才刚把它从斗狗场里面救出来
[19:11] Aww. 噢
[19:12] Don’t aww her, all right. 别感动 好吧
[19:13] She’s a liar, and I have proof. 她是个骗子 而且我有证据
[19:14] Remember how she said she didn’t know Madeline Wuntch? 还记得她说她不认识Madeline Wuntch吗
[19:16] Well, then explain why she has an email from her 好的 那来解释一下为什么会有一封她的邮件
[19:18] dated two weeks ago, subject: Raymond Holt. 写着两周前的日期 题目是Raymond Holt
[19:20] Mm-hmm. 嗯哼
[19:22] Peralta, why don’t you read that email aloud for everyone? Peralta 不如你把那封邮件大声念给大家听听
[19:24] Oh, you’d love that, wouldn’t you? 噢 你要这么做是吧
[19:25] Wait a minute. Why would you love that? 等下 你为什么要这么做
[19:26] This is gonna be bad for me, isn’t it? 这对我不利 对吧
[19:27] – Amy, you read it. – No. – Amy 你来读 – 不要
[19:28] – I’ll do it, Jakey. – Oh, the old Charles is back. – 我来吧 Jakey – 噢 原来的Charles又回来了
[19:31] “Julia, we’ve never spoken… “Julia 我们从没聊过”
[19:32] Mm-hmm, four words in, and it’s already pretty bad for me. 好的 才四个词 已经对我不利了
[19:34] “But your transfer to the Nine-Nine is a foolish one. “但你调到99分局是个愚蠢的选择”
[19:35] “They are a dysfunctional precinct “他们是一个无能的辖区”
[19:37] commanded by a rancid old prune, Raymond Holt. “由讨厌的蠢货Raymond Holt指挥”
[19:38] “But in recognition of your exemplary service, “但是鉴于你堪称典范的工作”
[19:41] I will honor your wishes. Wuntch.” “我会尊重你的愿望 Wuntch”
[19:43] But then why are you at the Nine-Nine? 那你是为什么来99分局
[19:45] – I’m here for you. – Aha! – 我是为了你而来 – 啊哈
[19:47] Because you’re my hero. 因为你是我的英雄
[19:48] Oof. I am off today. 呼 我今天运气真不好
[19:49] You overcame so much to become a captain. 你克服了那么多成为警监
[19:51] It made me feel like I could accomplish anything. 让我觉得我也可以有所成就
[19:54] So when the chance came up to work with you, 所以当有机会和你一起工作
[19:56] I jumped at it. 我就把握住了
[19:57] But why not just tell me that? 但是你为什么不直接告诉我呢
[19:59] Because you were so down about being in uniform, 因为你对被降级之后的工作感到沮丧
[20:00] I didn’t want it to come across as pity. 我不想让这件事看起来像是同情怜悯
[20:02] Oh, well, what a sweet and thoughtful moment, 噢 好了 真是一个甜蜜又贴心的时刻
[20:06] which would not have been possible without my meddling. 如果不是我助攻的话这可不会发生
[20:08] How dare you try to weasel out of this 你怎么敢这么逃避责任
[20:10] when the love of my life is splattered all over that room. 我的人生挚爱可是在那个房间里被泼洒得到处都是
[20:12] The chair? 那椅子吗
[20:12] Get her name out of your mouth. 不许你的脏嘴说她名字
[20:14] – Her name is the chair? – I warned you. – 她的名字是椅子吗 – 我警告你
[20:15] So you think things will be weird with Captain Kim? 你觉得和Kim警监之间会怪怪的吗
[20:20] Nah, she’s so perfect. 不会啦 她那么棒
[20:21] I’m sure she’s already moved past it, 我肯定她已经翻篇了
[20:22] and we’ll have a great year together. 我们今年会合作无间
[20:23] – Yeah. – Yeah. – 是的 – 没错
[20:25] Captain Kim asked for an immediate transfer. Kim警监申请了即刻调职
[20:27] She is no longer a part of the Nine-Nine. 她不再是99分局的一员了
[20:29] – What? – She said that she respected you all, – 什么 – 她说她尊重你们大家
[20:31] but there was obviously 但是很明显
[20:32] too much history here 这里有太多的历史过去
[20:33] and she’d always feel like an interloper. 她总会觉得自己像一个闯入者
[20:35] Oh, man, you guys. 噢 天哪 你们
[20:36] I almost feel like this is all my fault. 差点觉得这都是我的错
[20:38] – Agreed. – What? – 同意 – 什么
[20:39] You encouraging me. 你怂恿我的
[20:40] You kept saying, “Mm-hmm.” 你一直在说”嗯哼”
[20:42] I was going through something difficult. 我当时在经历困境
[20:43] You have no excuse. 你没有借口
[20:44] He’s kind of right, Jake. 他说得挺对的 Jake
[20:45] – What was going on there? – I don’t know. – 发生了什么事 – 我不知道
[20:47] I guess I’m just overly paranoid 我猜是我过度偏执了
[20:49] from everything that’s happened here, you know, 因为这里发生的一切 你知道
[20:51] with Kelly and Wuntch and Trevor and Rolf. 跟Kelly和Wuntch 还有Trevor和Rolf
[20:53] – Who’s Rolf? – Oh, my mom dated Rolf – 谁是Rolf – 噢 我妈和Rolf约会过
[20:54] after she broke up with Trevor. 就在她跟Trevor分手之后
[20:56] He was also a limo driver, and he also cheated on her. 他也是一个豪华轿车司机 而且他也出轨了
[20:59] The problem is with limo drivers. 问题出在豪华轿车司机身上
[21:01] – Babe, it’s not. – It’s not? – 宝贝 不是的 – 不是吗
[21:03] – No. – Okay, thanks. I love you. – 不是的 – 好的 谢谢 爱你
[21:04] Look, man, I get it. 听着 兄弟 我理解
[21:05] There’s no question we’ve been burned a bunch as squad. 毫无疑问我们作为团队被碾压过
[21:07] But you not giving someone the benefit of the doubt 但你不分青红皂白直接判定别人有错
[21:09] cost us a good captain. 害我们失去了一个好警监
[21:11] I know. You’re right. Look, I’m really sorry. 我知道 你说得对 听着 我真的很抱歉
[21:13] But your heart was in the right place. 但是你心意是好的
[21:15] And I had to pay Captain Kim, like, $3,700 in damages. 而且我不得不付Kim警监3700刀损失费
[21:18] – You did what? – The point is, – 你干嘛了 – 重点是
[21:19] everyone accepted my apology, Amy, right, Charles? 每个人都接受了我的道歉 Amy 对吧 Charles
[21:21] – You betcha, Jakey. – See? – 当然了 Jakey – 看吧
神烦警探

Post navigation

Previous Post: 神烦警探(Brooklyn Nine-Nine)第6季第18集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 神烦警探(Brooklyn Nine-Nine)第7季第3集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme