时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | Look, we all know Scully has the hardest head, | 众所周知 Scully的头最硬 |
[00:06] | but what concerns me is the speed factor. | 但我更关注速度系数这方面 |
[00:08] | – Squad, listen up! – Not now, Terry. | – 小队 听好了 – 别打岔 Terry |
[00:10] | We’re having an argument about | 我们正在争论 |
[00:11] | who would win in a fight if we couldn’t use our arms. | 不能用手打架的话谁能赢 |
[00:13] | Everyone agrees, I’d bite the best. | 所有人都一致认为我咬人最厉害 |
[00:15] | Meaningless! | 毫无意义 |
[00:15] | True strength comes from the pelvis, not the mouth. | 真正的力量来源于骨盆 而不是嘴巴 |
[00:17] | There’s been an assassination attempt! | 外面刚刚发生一起企图刺杀 |
[00:19] | What? | 什么 |
[00:19] | And you let us just sit around talking about Boyle’s pelvis? | 而你就放任我们闲坐着讨论Boyle的骨盆 |
[00:22] | I didn’t let you! | 我可没有放任你们 |
[00:23] | Councilman Bosworth was giving a speech at Garfield Plaza. | Bosworth议员当时在加菲尔德广场发表演讲 |
[00:26] | He was shot in the shoulder. | 他被射中了肩膀 |
[00:27] | Now, he’s in stable condition, | 他现在情况稳定 |
[00:28] | but the shooter’s still at large! | 但是枪手仍然逍遥法外 |
[00:29] | We have to move! | 我们得赶紧行动了 |
[00:30] | We’re locking down a ten-block radius around the scene. | 我们封锁了案发现场附近的十个街区 |
[00:33] | No traffic in or out. | 禁止车辆进出 |
[00:34] | We think our man is still inside the area. | 我们猜测我们的目标仍然在封锁范围内 |
[00:35] | ESU is on-site. | 紧急勤务部队已经到达现场 |
[00:37] | I’ll be leading the op from a mobile command center. | 我将在移动指挥中心指挥本次行动 |
[00:39] | Santiago is running perimeter control. | Santiago负责周界控制 |
[00:40] | Peralta, you’re in charge of the manhunt for the shooter. | Peralta 你负责那个枪手的追捕行动 |
[00:43] | Oh, my God, it’s a manhunt. | 噢我的天 是追捕行动 |
[00:45] | And I’m the Manhunter. | 而我是追捕人 |
[00:47] | And I’m your sidekick, the Boyhunter. | 而我就是你的跟班 追捕小子 |
[00:49] | – Come on, dude. – I’m gonna be on the news. | – 别了吧 老哥 – 我肯定要上新闻了 |
[00:51] | I’m gonna look straight into the camera and say, | 我会直视着摄像机 说道 |
[00:52] | “If the shooter is watching, | “如果枪手也在观看” |
[00:54] | I hope you like living between | “我希望你喜欢住在” |
[00:55] | St. Charles Place and Connecticut Ave.” | “圣查尔斯之家和康涅狄格大道之间” |
[00:58] | – I don’t get it. – It’s from “Monopoly.” | – 我听不懂 – 这是”大富翁”梗 |
[01:00] | That’s where jail is. | 那是监狱所在的地方 |
[01:02] | Whatever, it was a good line. Keep briefing! | 不管了 这句台词可赞了 继续做简报 |
[01:04] | Diaz, Santiago, | Diaz和Santiago |
[01:05] | the Command Tent’s on the northeast corner. | 指挥部的帐篷在东北角 |
[01:07] | We need to work fast. | 我们要迅速行动 |
[01:08] | The mayor’s only given us five hours | 市长只给了我们留了五个小时 |
[01:10] | until the barricades are lifted. | 之后就有撤掉所有路障了 |
[01:11] | Five hours? | 五小时 |
[01:12] | Tell him the Manhunter only needs one. | 告诉他 追捕人只需要一个小时 |
[01:13] | Love that, but I’m gonna keep it at five. | 这话中听 但是我还是保留五小时吧 |
[01:15] | It’s already way too little time. | 本来时间就不多了 |
[01:16] | All right, I’m seeing security cameras. | 好的 我看到了监控摄像头 |
[01:17] | I need all that footage. | 我要全部录像 |
[01:19] | I need forensics to run a full sweep of– | 我需要鉴证科全面搜索 |
[01:21] | hey, what are all these civilians doing here? | 嘿 这些平民在这里干什么 |
[01:23] | Who’s responsible for securing the area, who screwed this up? | 是谁负责保护现场的 谁把这事搞砸了 |
[01:25] | Hi, I’m Officer Debbie Fogle. | 你好 我是Debbie Fogle警官 |
[01:27] | I’m so sorry, my partner’s on crowd control. | 我很抱歉 我的搭档是负责群众管理的 |
[01:30] | I don’t know where he went. | 我也不知道他上哪去了 |
[01:31] | It’s his first week on the job, | 这是他就职的第一周 |
[01:32] | so he’s still learning the ropes. | 所以他还在摸索中 |
[01:33] | All right, listen, Fogle. | 行了 听着 Fogle |
[01:34] | We have a councilman in the hospital | 现在有个议员进医院了 |
[01:35] | and his shooter is still at large. | 而枪手仍然在逃 |
[01:36] | We don’t have time for this incompetence. | 我们没有时间管这些废柴无能事迹了 |
[01:38] | I want your partner off the case, what’s his name? | 我想让你的搭档退出这个案子 他的名字是什么 |
[01:40] | It’s Raymond Holt. | 是Raymond Holt |
[01:42] | Oh! | 噢 |
[01:43] | It’s Dad– I mean, Captain Holt! | 是爸 我是说 Holt警监 |
[01:45] | I mean, Captain Dad. | 我是说 爸警监 |
[01:47] | I mean, Officer Holt. | 我是说 Holt警官 |
[01:48] | I mean, Officer Dad. | 我是说 爸警官 |
[01:49] | Yep, that was it. Officer Dad, I found it. | 对 就是它 爸警官 我说对了 |
[02:11] | Detective, I thought I saw a clue on the sidewalk. | 警探 我以为我在人行道上看到了线索 |
[02:13] | I apologize for not properly securing the scene. | 很抱歉我没有把现场保护妥当 |
[02:15] | No need to apologize, I wasn’t even that mad. | 不用道歉 我也没有很生气 |
[02:16] | You said you wanted whoever messed up off the case. | 你说你想让闯祸的人退出本次案件 |
[02:18] | It doesn’t matter. | 不重要了 |
[02:19] | The point is, no one needs to get in trouble. | 重要的是 没有人需要因此惹上麻烦 |
[02:20] | Look, you don’t have to pity me | 听着 你不需要因为 |
[02:21] | just because Madeline Wuntch demoted me for a year. | Madeline Wuntch把我降职了一年就同情我 |
[02:24] | I’ve been stripped of my accomplishments | 我不仅被剥夺了我的大小成就 |
[02:25] | and lost the respect of everyone in my life… | 还失去我身边所有人对我的尊重 |
[02:27] | including my dog. | 包括我的狗 |
[02:29] | Cheddar? No. | Cheddar吗 不是吧 |
[02:30] | Yes! Now… | 是真的 现在 |
[02:32] | he only poops for Kevin. | 他只为Kevin拉粑粑了 |
[02:33] | Oh, sir. | 噢 长官 |
[02:33] | We don’t have time to take all this in, | 我们没时间拉家常了 |
[02:35] | there’s a shooter on the loose! | 外面还有个枪手在逃呢 |
[02:36] | Are you guys gonna be okay working together or not? | 你们俩到底可不可以一起工作 |
[02:38] | Of course we will, | 当然可以 |
[02:39] | I took an oath to protect this city | 我已经起誓要保护这座城市了 |
[02:40] | no matter what my rank. | 不管我的级别大小 |
[02:42] | I have no problem | 我根本不介意 |
[02:42] | with Detective Peralta being my commander. | Peralta警探当我的指挥官 |
[02:44] | And I have no problem commanding him. | 而我根本不介意指挥他 |
[02:45] | Here, watch this. | 瞧好了 |
[02:46] | Captain, will you please lock down North 3rd Street, | 警监 能劳驾您封锁一下北三街吗 |
[02:48] | if that’s okay with you, Captain? | 如果你觉得可以的话 警监 |
[02:50] | It certainly is! | 当然可以 |
[02:52] | Impressed? | 强吧 |
[02:52] | You said “Please” and you called him “Captain” Twice. | 你说了”劳驾” 而且你还喊了他”警监”两次 |
[02:54] | Yeah, we don’t have time for this, Lieutenant. | 行了 我们没有时间说这个 警督 |
[02:56] | There’s a shooter on the loose! | 我们有个枪手在逃呢 |
[02:57] | 东北角指挥中心 已封锁时间: 34分钟 | |
[02:58] | Traffic is shut down. | 交通已经停止了 |
[02:59] | Civilians are being funneled into the checkpoints. | 平民正在被汇集到检查点 |
[03:01] | Good, just wish my guys over here | 不错 只希望我这边的人 |
[03:02] | could be a little more efficient. | 也能更加有效率一点 |
[03:03] | Yeah, I’m looking at you, | 没错 我就是在盯着你 |
[03:05] | Detective Fuzzy Paws! | 毛绒爪警探 |
[03:06] | Is this Amy-hates-dogs-Amy or Amy-extra-stressed-Amy? | 现在这是讨厌狗的Amy还是压力山大Amy |
[03:09] | It’s both Amys! I’m under a lot of pressure. | 两种都是 我现在压力非常大 |
[03:11] | And also, that dog is a piece of trash! | 而且 这只狗非常垃圾 |
[03:13] | Okay. | 好啦 |
[03:14] | I can tell something else is going on, | 我可以感觉到你有其他心事 |
[03:15] | you don’t have to pretend to be mad at the dog. | 你不需要假装生那只狗的气 |
[03:16] | First of all, I’m not pretending. | 首先 我不是假装 |
[03:18] | That dog sucks! | 那只狗太差劲了 |
[03:19] | Also… | 而且 |
[03:21] | My period’s late, I think I might be pregnant. | 我的月经推迟了 我想我可能是怀孕了 |
[03:23] | – Oh, damn. – I can’t be pregnant! | – 噢 卧槽 – 我不能怀孕 |
[03:24] | Jake and I agreed to wait at least a year until we tried. | Jake和我一致决定要等至少一年再开始备孕 |
[03:26] | I haven’t found an OB, | 我还没找到产科医生 |
[03:27] | I’m not on any preschool waiting lists, | 我也不在任何幼儿园的入学候选名单上 |
[03:29] | and I spent all of yesterday | 而且我昨天一整天 |
[03:30] | in a room with Hitchcock and his new cologne, | 都和喷了新古龙水的Hitchcock待在一个房间里 |
[03:32] | which can’t be good for the baby– | 这对小孩肯定没好处 |
[03:33] | it is literally called | 他的古龙水真的就叫 |
[03:34] | Zika! | 寨卡(病毒) |
[03:35] | Okay, relax, | 好啦 放松 |
[03:37] | You’re probably not pregnant, it’s entirely possible | 你应该没有怀孕 很可能只是因为 |
[03:39] | Hitchcock’s cologne disrupted your cycle. | Hitchcock的古龙水打乱了你的生理周期 |
[03:41] | Right, yes. | 对 有道理 |
[03:42] | That is a very real possibility. | 这个可能性非常的大 |
[03:44] | – Santiago! – Ah! | – Santiago – 啊 |
[03:44] | What’s going on here? Is everything okay? | 发生了什么事 一切都正常吗 |
[03:46] | Yeah, totes! | 对 完全 |
[03:48] | Right, Rosa? | 对吧 Rosa |
[03:48] | Uh, totes. | 呃 完全 |
[03:50] | Why is everyone being all weird today? | 为什么大家今天都变得很奇怪 |
[03:52] | Just get back to work and be normal. | 回去干活 保持正常 |
[03:54] | Yes, sir! Will do, we’ll be normal. | 是的 长官 收到 我们会正常的 |
[03:56] | Nothing to stress about here. | 不用感到压力 |
[03:58] | Hey, Fuzzy Paws! | 喂 毛绒爪 |
[03:59] | I’m paying you to work, not lick your butthole! | 我给你工资是要你来干活 不是让你来舔自己屁眼的 |
[04:01] | Yeah, I’m gonna get you a pregnancy test. | 知道了 我会给你搞来验孕棒的 |
[04:03] | 西边 已封锁时间: 42分钟 | |
[04:06] | Okay, I know you haven’t done this in a while, | 好啦 我知道你很久没干过这行了 |
[04:08] | so here’s a tip– keep your hat on. | 所以给你个建议 戴好你的帽子 |
[04:10] | Because of all the standing still, | 因为这样一动不动地站久了 |
[04:11] | the pigeons think we’re statues | 鸽子会以为我们是雕像 |
[04:14] | and they will poop on you or peck you. | 然后它们会拉你身上 或者啄你 |
[04:16] | Both are bad. | 两种都不好受 |
[04:17] | Thank you for the helpful tip. | 感谢你的实用建议 |
[04:19] | Oh, I’ve got a ton of them. | 噢 我有一堆这样的建议 |
[04:20] | They’re mostly about the dangers of standing. | 主要都是关于站立的危险 |
[04:23] | A year on the beat without prescription insoles | 巡逻一年同时不穿医用处方鞋垫 |
[04:25] | can take two years off your life. | 能让你折寿两年 |
[04:27] | Any way to speed the process up? | 有办法提高这个折寿效率吗 |
[04:30] | Okay, I’ve got a funny guy for a partner. | 好的 我有个幽默的搭档 |
[04:33] | But seriously, you have to monitor your foot health. | 不过说真的 你必须要关注你的脚部健康 |
[04:36] | I’ll gonna send you a pedometer app that I use. | 我要给你发一个我正在用的计步器软件 |
[04:38] | You’re gonna love it. It has robust social features. | 你一定会喜欢的 上面有强大的社交功能 |
[04:41] | We can give each other “Foot-fives”! | 我们还能互相”击脚” |
[04:43] | No, thank you, | 不用了 谢谢 |
[04:44] | I keep count of my steps in my head, | 我用脑子记录自己的步数 |
[04:45] | like a normal person. | 像个普通人一样 |
[04:46] | I’m up to 6,743 for the day. | 我今天已经有6743步了 |
[04:51] | Okay Boyle, it’s time for the Manhunter | 好了 Boyle 是时候让追捕人出发 |
[04:52] | 加菲尔德广场 已封锁时间: 45分钟 | |
[04:54] | to hunt… man. | 去追捕 人了 |
[04:56] | *Ooh, here he comes* | *噢 他来了* |
[04:58] | *Watch out, men, he’ll hunt you down* | *大家都看好了 他会把你追捕抓获* |
[05:01] | *Ooh, here he comes* | *噢 他来了* |
[05:02] | *Jake’s a manhunter!* | *Jake是个追捕人* |
[05:04] | Charles– I love that. | Charles 这个我喜欢 |
[05:06] | Keep doing the song while I work the scene. | 在我勘察现场的时候继续唱 |
[05:08] | You got it! | 没问题 |
[05:09] | Okay, bullet lodged there | 好 那里的子弹坑 |
[05:10] | is 4 feet below the hole in the backdrop | 比背景板上的洞低122厘米 |
[05:12] | indicating a trajectory of about 15 degrees, | 这表示飞行轨迹约15度 |
[05:15] | which means the shot was taken | 意味着子弹是从 |
[05:16] | from either the second or third floor | 广场对面的其中一栋楼的 |
[05:17] | of one of the buildings across the plaza. | 二楼或者三楼射出的 |
[05:19] | *Ooh, here he comes* | *噢 他来了* |
[05:20] | That building’s windows don’t open. | 那栋楼的窗户打不开 |
[05:21] | *Watch out, men, he’ll hunt you down* | *大家都看好了 他会把你追捕抓获* |
[05:23] | – That one’s obscured by trees. – *Ooh, here he comes* | – 那栋楼被树挡上了 – *噢 他来了* |
[05:25] | Which means that the shooter must’ve been located– | 就是说枪手只能是在 |
[05:26] | On the sky bridge. | 天桥上 |
[05:27] | *Jake’s a manhunter* | *Jake是追捕人* |
[05:29] | – Officer Holt. – Mm. | – Holt警官 – 呃 |
[05:30] | I thought I stationed you… | 我记得我把你安排在 |
[05:32] | not here! | 不在这儿 |
[05:33] | Right. | 没错 |
[05:34] | I’m just here in the plaza | 我只是在广场上 |
[05:36] | looking for, um… | 找 呃 |
[05:37] | this! | 这个 |
[05:39] | A half-eaten box of McNuggets? | 半盒吃剩的麦乐鸡 |
[05:40] | – Yup, it’s my lunch. – Uh-huh. | – 对 这是我的午餐 – 啊哈 |
[05:42] | And what type of food is a McNugget? | 那请问麦乐鸡是种什么食物 |
[05:44] | Some type of a… paella? | 是一种 西班牙什锦饭吗 |
[05:46] | You had to know that was a bad guess. | 你要知道这个猜测非常离谱 |
[05:48] | Well, the point is, I needed my paella | 好吧 重点是 我需要我的西班牙什锦饭 |
[05:50] | and I noticed the sky bridge, | 而且我注意到了天桥 |
[05:51] | so I thought I might be of some help, | 所以我觉得我可能会帮上忙 |
[05:53] | but I’ll just go back | 但我要回去了 |
[05:54] | and stand next to a piece of police tape | 站在警方隔离带旁边 |
[05:56] | and do nothing. | 什么也不干 |
[05:58] | Wait, stop. | 等等 停下 |
[05:59] | How would you like to stick around | 你在这附近转转怎么样 |
[06:00] | and assist on the case? | 顺便协助办案 |
[06:01] | You sure, Jake, I mean, | 你确定吗 Jake 我是说 |
[06:02] | there’s only room for one Manhunter. | 只能有一个追捕人存在 |
[06:04] | Boyle is right, I don’t want to overstep. | Boyle说的没错 我并不想越权 |
[06:05] | You’re not overstepping. | 你并没有越权 |
[06:06] | I mean, he interrupted the song, but whatever. | 我想说 他打断了歌曲 算了 |
[06:08] | Great, I’ll just leave my paella on the ground, | 太好了 那我就先把我的什锦饭放在地上 |
[06:10] | save it for later. | 留着待会儿吃 |
[06:12] | We all know that’s not your lunch! | 我们都清楚那不是你的午餐 |
[06:14] | So, the shooter was standing right here. | 那么 开枪者当时站在这里 |
[06:16] | A standard long gun would’ve ejected the casing right over… | 标准的长枪会把外壳弹射出去掉落在 |
[06:19] | there, | 那里 |
[06:20] | where Holt is already putting down an evidence marker. | 而Holt已经在放证据标记了 |
[06:22] | Yes, I found it quite quickly. | 是的 我很快就发现了 |
[06:23] | Great, thank you for saving me the trouble of doing my job. | 很好 谢谢你为我省去了属于我的工作烦恼 |
[06:26] | Oh, sorry. | 噢 抱歉 |
[06:27] | Would you like me to pick the evidence marker back up | 你希望我把证据标记重新拿起来 |
[06:29] | so you can place it on the ground? | 好让你放在地上吗 |
[06:30] | – Yes! – No, of course not. | – 是的 – 不 当然不用 |
[06:32] | Good work. | 做得很好 |
[06:33] | I bet the shooter went that way. | 我敢说开枪者往那里跑了 |
[06:35] | – Sorry. – Yeah, it’s okay. | – 抱歉 – 没关系 |
[06:37] | Follow me to the service entrance. | 跟我去服务通道 |
[06:39] | Ugh, we did it again. I’m so sorry. | 呃 我们又说重了 抱歉 |
[06:42] | – It’s really no problem. – Great! | – 真的不必在意 – 太好了 |
[06:43] | Follow me, everyone! | 所有人 跟我来 |
[06:44] | Wait, what? | 等等 什么 |
[06:46] | Security footage showed no cars leaving the area, | 安全录像显示没有车辆离开这一区域 |
[06:48] | so our shooter must’ve left here on foot. | 所以开枪者一定是步行离开的 |
[06:50] | He’s taking over your case, Jake. | 他在抢走你的案子 Jke |
[06:51] | You have to stop him. | 你必须阻止他 |
[06:52] | Well, you know, it takes a true leader | 好吧 你知道 真正的领导者 |
[06:54] | to let someone else lead. | 懂得让其他人领导 |
[06:55] | Ugh, sounds exactly like something I would say. | 啊 听起来真像是我会说的话 |
[06:58] | Snap out of it. | 振作起来 |
[06:58] | Look, it’s fine, I just | 听我说 没关系 我只是 |
[07:00] | I feel sorry for him, okay? | 我觉得对不起他 你懂吗 |
[07:01] | His assignment was standing next to tape. | 他的任务就是站在隔离带旁边 |
[07:03] | I’m still gonna crack the case. | 我会破解这个案子 |
[07:04] | – I cracked the case. – Come on! | – 我把案子破解了 – 拜托 |
[07:06] | Hot dog man, tell them what you told me. | 卖热狗的先生 把你告诉我的告诉他们 |
[07:08] | I saw a guy, mid-height, brown hair, | 我看到一个中等身材的男人 棕色的头发 |
[07:10] | and a green hoodie with an owl on it. | 穿着带猫头鹰图案的绿色卫衣 |
[07:12] | He had a big bag and he was running like hell. | 他被这个大包玩命似的跑 |
[07:13] | It sounds like our guy. | 听起来像是我们要找的人 |
[07:14] | All right, let’s call it in to give a statement to the press. | 好的 把记者召集过来我们说明一下情况 |
[07:16] | Great idea. | 好主意 |
[07:19] | He knows that I meant I would give the statement, right? | 他知道我的意思是由我来说明 对吧 |
[07:21] | And if the shooter’s watching, | 如果开枪者在看的话 |
[07:23] | I hope you like living | 我希望你喜欢住在 |
[07:24] | between St. Charles Place and Connecticut Avenue. | 圣查尔斯之家和康涅狄格大道之间 |
[07:27] | Because that’s where jail is in “Monopoly.” | 因为那里的监狱就是<大富翁>里的监狱 |
[07:29] | A great line from a great man, | 一句伟大的台词出自一个伟大的人之口 |
[07:31] | or should I say, manhunter. | 或许我应该叫他 追捕人 |
[07:33] | Yeah, he overstepped. | 没错 他越权了 |
[07:38] | 加菲尔德广场 已封锁时间: 1小时45分 | |
[07:38] | Boyle, gather everyone up. | Boyle 把所有人集合起来 |
[07:40] | Oh, we starting a burn book about Holt? | 哦 我们要作一本关于Holt的麻辣书吗 |
[07:41] | Let’s drag him, baby! | 让我们吐槽起他吧 宝贝 |
[07:42] | No, someone saw our hoodie guy. | 不 有人看到了我们要找的卫衣男 |
[07:44] | Right, we’ll do the burn book later. | 好吧 那我们之后再作麻辣书 |
[07:45] | Attention, everyone, we have a possible sighting | 注意 所有人 我们收到一条的目击线索 |
[07:47] | of our shooter on Hoyt Street. | 说开枪者可能在霍伊特街 |
[07:48] | Detective Boyle and I will take Alpha unit. | 我和Boyle警探负责A区 |
[07:50] | – Smith, Fox – You guard the burn book. | – Smith Fox – 你们看好麻辣书 |
[07:51] | – Charles, no. – Stand down. | – Charles 不 – 解除战备状态 |
[07:52] | You take Bravo unit. | 你们负责B区 |
[07:54] | The rest of you, continue to sweep the area | 其他人 继续在区域内巡逻 |
[07:55] | in case this lead doesn’t pan out. | 以防这条线索不对头 |
[07:56] | The clock is ticking, go, go, go! | 时间紧急 行动起来 |
[07:58] | Where should I go, Detective? I’d love to be of service. | 警探 我应该去哪 我很乐意帮忙 |
[08:00] | Captain Holt! I mean… dude! | Holt警监 我是说老兄 |
[08:03] | I haven’t seen you since your big news conference | 从你的大型新闻发布会之后我就没见到你 |
[08:04] | which I just loved. | 这正合我意 |
[08:05] | Ray, there you are! | Ray 你在这儿 |
[08:06] | I can’t believe you left your post again. | 我不敢相信你竟然又离岗了 |
[08:08] | Detectives, I’m sorry for my partner’s bad boy behavior. | 警探 我为我伙伴这种坏男孩的行为道歉 |
[08:11] | I am not a bad boy, | 我不是坏男孩 |
[08:13] | I’m trying to catch bad boys! | 我是在抓捕坏男孩 |
[08:15] | If anything, I’m a good boy. | 如果非要说 那我也是好男孩 |
[08:16] | That’s exactly what a bad boy would say. | 这就是坏男孩才会说的话 |
[08:18] | It’s definitely not, and no need to apologize, | 绝对不是 而且不用道歉 |
[08:21] | we have a job to do. | 我们现在有一项工作要做 |
[08:22] | Great! Where do you want us? | 很好 你想让我们去哪 |
[08:23] | Someone matching our shooter’s profile | 有个符合开枪者的外貌特征的人 |
[08:24] | was just seen over on Atlantic and 4th, | 刚被发现出现在大西洋大道和第四大道交界处 |
[08:26] | I need you both there immediately, can you handle it? | 我需要你们立刻前往 你们能胜任吗 |
[08:28] | Absolutely not, | 完全不能 |
[08:28] | it sounds like way too much responsibility. | 听起来责任太过重大了 |
[08:30] | Don’t listen to Debbie. We’re on it! | 不要听Debbie的 我们接受任务 |
[08:32] | All right. Bye! | 好的 再见 |
[08:33] | What’s going on? The guy’s on Hoyt Street. | 怎么回事 那家伙不是在霍伊特街吗 |
[08:35] | I know, I gave Holt a fake lead to get rid of him. | 我知道 我给Holt一条假线索好摆脱他 |
[08:37] | Don’t worry, I’m still… | 别担心 我依然是 |
[08:39] | the Manhunter. | 追捕人 |
[08:40] | *He’s the Manhunter!* | *他是追捕人* |
[08:41] | *And the boy who he hunts with* | *而与他共同捕猎的男孩* |
[08:43] | – What’s that song? – The Boyhunter song! | – 这是什么歌 – 追捕小子之歌 |
[08:44] | *Boyhunter* | *追捕小子* |
[08:45] | *Down by the schoolyard* | *就在校园之中* |
[08:47] | Why is he by the schoolyard? | 为什么他在校园里 |
[08:48] | – He’s gotta protect the kids! – Sounds terrible. | – 他要保护孩子们 – 听起来很糟糕 |
[08:49] | – Really, I don’t hear it! – Let’s just go. | – 真的吗 我听不出 – 我们赶紧出发吧 |
[08:51] | 东北角指挥中心 已封锁时间: 1小时30分钟 | |
[08:52] | Okay, good news. | 很好 好消息 |
[08:53] | I found a bodega in the containment zone | 我在隔离区内找到了一个小杂货店 |
[08:54] | and got a bunch of pregnancy tests. | 然后买了一堆验孕棒 |
[08:56] | – A bunch? – Yeah. | – 一堆 – 对 |
[08:56] | It’s a New York bodega, you can’t be too cautious. | 这可是纽约的杂货店 再怎么谨慎都不为过 |
[08:58] | Good point. | 有道理 |
[08:59] | Yep, expired ten years ago. | 好吧 已过期十年 |
[09:01] | Open. And used! | 开封了 还是用过的 |
[09:02] | Made of gummies? Why? | 橡胶糖制作二次 什么鬼 |
[09:04] | Weirdly vibrating. | 诡异地振动着 |
[09:05] | This is for teens. That’s dark. | 这是青少年用的 太黑暗了 |
[09:06] | This is good. | 这个能用 |
[09:08] | Great, let’s do this. | 很好 那就用它吧 |
[09:09] | Hey, Santiago, nice work at checkpoint one. | Santiago 一号检查点的工作做得不错 |
[09:11] | Wait, why are you guys being all weird again? | 等等 为什么你们又都这么奇怪 |
[09:13] | We’re not being weird. | 我们并没有很奇怪啊 |
[09:14] | Do not dab! | 不要dab了 |
[09:15] | I wasn’t going to. | 我没有 |
[09:17] | I know what’s going on here. | 我知道是怎么回事 |
[09:18] | – You do? – Yep. | – 你知道 – 是的 |
[09:20] | You’re talking about me. | 你们在谈论我 |
[09:21] | I know ’cause my daughters are doing the same thing. | 我知道是因为我的女儿们也在做同样的事 |
[09:23] | Every time I go in that room, they get all weird and quiet. | 每次我进他们房间 她们就会变得很奇怪很安静 |
[09:26] | That’s ’cause they’re making fun of Daddy. | 因为她们在拿爸爸开玩笑 |
[09:27] | Is that what you’re doing, making fun of Daddy? | 你们是在干这事吗 拿爸爸开玩笑 |
[09:29] | First off | 首先 |
[09:29] | – Yeah, I heard it, I’m sorry. – Great. | – 是的 听着很怪 对不起 – 很好 |
[09:31] | Secondly, we’re not talking about you. | 其次 我们没在谈论你 |
[09:32] | What are you talking about, then? | 那你们在谈论谁 |
[09:34] | Our favorite… | 我们最喜欢的 |
[09:36] | porns. | 色情片 |
[09:37] | – What? – It’s true. | – 什么 – 真的 |
[09:38] | We have specific favorite porns. | 我们有特别钟爱的色情片 |
[09:40] | And we’re talking about ’em. | 而且我们正在讨论它们 |
[09:41] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[09:42] | Okay, legally, | 好吧 从法律上讲 |
[09:43] | I feel as though I need to back away. | 我觉得我似乎需要后退 |
[09:45] | But I want it to be known that I still do not believe you. | 但我希望你们知道 我仍旧不相信你们 |
[09:48] | Get back to work! | 继续工作 |
[09:49] | Eh, that went well. All right. | 噢 这招挺管用 好的 |
[09:51] | Let’s take this thing and get it over with. | 我们就用这个干完了事吧 |
[09:52] | – I can’t. – What? Why? | – 我不行 – 什么 为什么 |
[09:54] | I have no pee inside of me. | 我体内没有尿 |
[09:55] | I’m pee-free, Rosa! | 我没有尿 Rosa |
[09:57] | What do I do, what do I do? | 我该怎么办 我该怎么办 |
[09:59] | Drink water. | 喝水 |
[10:00] | Oh, yeah. You’re smart. | 啊 对 你真聪明 |
[10:01] | You’re a very good friend, I’m glad you’re here. | 你真的是很好的朋友 你在这儿我太高兴了 |
[10:04] | Street’s clear. | 街道没人 |
[10:05] | No sign of the shooter, where’d he go? | 没有开枪者的踪迹 他会去哪 |
[10:07] | – Shh, shh, shh, shh, shh. – Why are you shushing me? | – 嘘 嘘 嘘 嘘 嘘 – 你为什么让我噤声 |
[10:09] | I’m doing that thing | 我做这个 |
[10:09] | where I listen really closely for a noise clue, | 是为了仔细地倾听声音的线索 |
[10:11] | like glass breaking or trash rustling. | 比如玻璃碎裂或者垃圾沙沙的声音 |
[10:13] | Cool! Is it working? | 好棒 管用吗 |
[10:14] | No, not yet. | 不 还没 |
[10:16] | – Because I’m talking? – Well, it’s not helping. | – 因为我在说话吗 – 好吧 你这样不是在帮忙 |
[10:18] | Right, right, right. I’ll be quiet. | 好 好 好 我会保持安静 |
[10:19] | You don’t have to say you’ll be quiet, just be quiet. | 你不用说明你会保持安静 只要保持安静就行 |
[10:20] | Okay. I’m sorry for not being quiet. | 好的 我很抱歉我没有保持安静 |
[10:22] | Once again, don’t have to say. | 再说一次 别说了 |
[10:23] | Just wanna be clear what I’m doing. | 只是想说清楚我在干嘛 |
[10:24] | Understood. Let’s gonna listen. | 我懂 专心听吧 |
[10:25] | Okay. I’ll be very quiet. | 好 我会很安静的 |
[10:29] | Don’t have to say it. | 不用说出来 |
[10:31] | Just wanna make sure you know what I’m doing. | 只是想确保你知道我在干嘛 |
[10:32] | – Please stop. – So I don’t throw you. | – 拜托别说了 – 这样不会打扰到你 |
[10:34] | Okay, stop talking. | 好 别说了 |
[10:34] | – I’ll stop talking now. – Great. | – 我不说了 – 很好 |
[10:37] | I’ll make sure I don’t do that again. | 我保证我不会再说了 |
[10:38] | All right, Charles, I love you, but you ruined it. | 好吧 Charles 我爱你 但是你真的搞砸了 |
[10:41] | Trash rustle! | 垃圾沙沙的声音 |
[10:43] | He’s running, call it in! | 他在逃跑 找人进来 |
[10:52] | I’ll follow, you cut him off! | 我跟着他 你去拦截 |
[10:59] | Damn it! | 该死 |
[11:02] | Nice, Charles! | Charles 干得好 |
[11:03] | Name’s not Charles, it’s… | 我不叫Charles 我叫 |
[11:05] | Boyhunter. | 追捕小子 |
[11:06] | You know what, you earned it. | 你知道吗 你应得这个称号 |
[11:07] | Way get to your boy, Boyhunter! | 这抓捕坏小子的招数真的灵 追捕小子 |
[11:09] | All right, let’s get our perp back to the Nine-Nine. | 好 把我们的嫌疑人带回分局 |
[11:11] | I’ll tell Jeffords to lift the lockdown. | 我去让Jeffords解除封锁 |
[11:13] | Detective Peralta! | Peralta警探 |
[11:14] | I see you got the man you were looking for. | 我看到你抓到你要找的人了 |
[11:15] | With your help, officer! | 在你的帮助下 警官 |
[11:16] | I really couldn’t have done it without you. | 没有你的话 我没法搞定这一切 |
[11:18] | No, this was all you. | 不 这全归功于你 |
[11:19] | We were in a completely wrong location. | 我们去了一个完全错误的地方 |
[11:21] | Which was a huge relief to me. | 对我来说是如释重负 |
[11:23] | Plus, we got a lot of steps in. | 此外 我们还积累了很多步数 |
[11:25] | I’m drowning in foot-fives. | 我淹没在了”击脚”之中 |
[11:27] | Well, no need to focus on who was where | 好吧 没必要纠结谁在哪儿 |
[11:28] | or what a foot-five is, | 以及”击脚”是什么 |
[11:30] | we gotta start brainstorming headlines for tomorrow’s paper. | 我们要开始头脑风暴明天报纸头条的标题了 |
[11:32] | I got one. | 我想到一个 |
[11:32] | “The Only Assassin in this City is Jake Peralta | “本市唯一的刺客 Jake Peralta” |
[11:35] | Because He Just Killed This Case.” | “因为他刚解决(击杀)了这一案件” |
[11:37] | I don’t know if we want to make it seem like I’m the assassin. | 我不太确定我们是否要搞得像我是刺客一样 |
[11:39] | Yeah, good thinking. | 对 想得不错 |
[11:40] | How about this, “Hero Cop Saves City, | 这个如何 “英雄警察拯救城市” |
[11:41] | Pitt, Clooney Circling To Play Him In Biopic.” | “皮特和克鲁尼正考虑出演他的传记片” |
[11:43] | – Hunks! – I have a headline. | – 帅哥们 – 我想到一个 |
[11:45] | “Pitt, Clooney Laugh At Jake Peralta | “皮特和克鲁尼嘲笑Jake Peralta” |
[11:47] | For Arresting the Wrong Man.” | “因为他抓错了人” |
[11:48] | Well, I don’t know if they would laugh at me for saving– | 好吧 我不确定他们会不会嘲笑我拯救了 |
[11:50] | what, did you just say I got the wrong man? | 什么 你刚刚说我抓错了人 |
[11:54] | What do you mean we got the wrong man? | 抓错了人是什么意思 |
[11:55] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[11:56] | You know how you sent Debbie and me off on a wild goose chase? | 你知道你如何打发我和Debbie去做无用功的吧 |
[11:59] | Oh, so you figured that out? | 哦 所以你搞明白了这个 |
[12:00] | Well, Debbie did. She’s quite the detective. | 好吧 是Debbie 她是名好警探 |
[12:02] | Oh, I’m really not. | 哦不 我真不是 |
[12:02] | I’m just always being given meaningless tasks | 我只是一直被派遣做无意义的任务 |
[12:05] | and I’m not complaining. | 我没有在抱怨 |
[12:07] | So what, you’re just saying we have the wrong guy now, | 所以呢 你现在说我们抓错了人 |
[12:09] | because you’re upset about the fake lead? | 是因为你对我给的错误线索很失望 |
[12:10] | No, I’m saying you have the wrong guy because you do. | 不说 我说你抓错了人 是因为你真的抓错了 |
[12:13] | When I realized your lead was nothing but hooey, | 当我意识到你给的线索只是乱说的时候 |
[12:15] | I went back to re-interview the hot dog man, but he was gone. | 我返回想重新审讯一下热狗摊老板 但是他不见了 |
[12:17] | And why was that? Debbie, tell ’em! | 为什么呢 Debbie 告诉他们 |
[12:19] | Oh, no, I don’t want to be a part of this. | 不 我不想掺合进来 |
[12:21] | Because the hot dog man is the shooter. | 因为热狗摊老板就是那名枪手 |
[12:23] | What? That seems like a reach. | 什么 扯太远了吧 |
[12:25] | Sometimes, when you reach, you grab the truth. | 有些时候 当你扯远的时候 你反而抓住了真相 |
[12:27] | Sorry, Jake, he turned it around on me. | 抱歉 Jake 但是他这话扭转了局势 |
[12:29] | Come on! | 得了吧 |
[12:29] | The hot dog man gave a false statement | 热狗摊老板做了虚假陈述 |
[12:31] | to throw us off the scent and then vanished | 当我们找那个错误的嫌疑人时 |
[12:32] | while we were off looking for the wrong guy. | 我们失去了线索 然后他消失了 |
[12:34] | Face it, you’re no Manhunter. | 面对这一切吧 你不是追捕人 |
[12:35] | If anything, you’re a Wrong Manhunter. | 真要说你是什么 你是追捕错人 |
[12:39] | How dare you. | 你怎么敢这样说 |
[12:40] | You know what? This is crazy. | 你知道吗 你疯了 |
[12:42] | You’re just making up a solve | 你是在编造线索 |
[12:43] | because you can’t stand the fact that you got demoted. | 因为你无法忍受你被降级了 |
[12:45] | You’ve been trying to hijack this case all day. | 你这一天都想要抢夺我的案子 |
[12:47] | I was only trying to help. | 我只是想帮忙 |
[12:48] | If I’m such a headache, | 如果我真的让你头痛 |
[12:49] | then why didn’t you reassign me? | 那么你为什么不派我去干其他的 |
[12:51] | Because I felt sorry for you. | 因为我觉得很抱歉 |
[12:52] | I told you to treat me like any uniformed officer. | 我告诉过你 像对待其他制服警官一样对我 |
[12:55] | It’s not my fault that you don’t know how to give an order! | 你不知道如何下命令不是我的错 |
[12:57] | Okay, fine. Here’s one. | 那好 现在就是命令 |
[12:59] | We’re lifting the lockdown, go pick up cones. | 我们现在要解除封锁 去捡锥形路标吧 |
[13:01] | – Ooh, I love cone duty! – Debbie, can it! | – 哦 我喜欢锥形路标任务 – Debbie 闭嘴 |
[13:02] | We have the wrong guy. | 我们抓错了人 |
[13:04] | You cannot lift the lockdown. | 你不能解除封锁 |
[13:05] | Go pick up cones, that’s an order. | 去捡锥形路标 这是命令 |
[13:07] | No! | 不 |
[13:07] | Fine, then you’re off the case! | 行吧 你被调离这案子了 |
[13:08] | Good. | 很好 |
[13:13] | Do I still get to pick up cones? | 我还要去捡锥形路标吗 |
[13:15] | No! | 不 |
[13:17] | Amy, stop. You’ve had enough water. | Amy 别喝了 你喝够多水了 |
[13:19] | I can hear it sloshing around inside you. | 我能听见水在你肚子里晃荡 |
[13:20] | I know, but I still can’t pee! | 我知道 但我还是尿不出来 |
[13:22] | I’m too stressed. | 我太紧张了 |
[13:24] | You need to calm down. | 你需要冷静下来 |
[13:25] | You know what helps me relax? | 你知道什么能让我放松吗 |
[13:26] | – Kicking stuff? – Absolutely. | – 踢东西 – 对 |
[13:27] | So, what or who do you wanna kick? | 所以 你想踢什么东西或者什么人吗 |
[13:29] | That guy looks pretty kickable. Hey! | 那个人看起来很好踢 嘿 |
[13:30] | I’m not kicking anybody, okay? | 我不想踢任何人 好吧 |
[13:32] | I just need, like, some calming noises. | 我只是需要一些 能让我冷静的声音 |
[13:34] | Okay, close your eyes. | 好 闭上你的眼睛 |
[13:35] | Okay. | 好 |
[13:37] | Glub, glub, glub. | 咕噜 咕噜 咕噜 |
[13:40] | What is that? | 这是什么 |
[13:40] | It’s a babbling brook. | 是小溪流水声 |
[13:42] | Glub, glub, glub. | 咕噜 咕噜 咕噜 |
[13:44] | You know what? It’s pretty good. | 你知道吗 听起来不错 |
[13:46] | Thank you. Everybody, shut up! | 谢谢你 其他人闭嘴 |
[13:48] | Glub, glub, glub, glub, glub, glub. | 咕噜 咕噜 咕噜 咕噜 咕噜 咕噜 |
[13:52] | Why is the tent so quiet? | 为什么这个帐篷这么安静 |
[13:54] | Is everybody talking about me now? | 大家现在都在谈论我吗 |
[13:56] | Nobody is talking about you. | 没人在谈论你 |
[13:58] | Sure. | 当然 |
[13:59] | Terry walks into a tent | Terry走进帐篷 |
[14:00] | and everybody just happens to stop talking at the same damn time? | 然后大家刚好在他妈的同时间全停止说话 |
[14:05] | You are gaslighting me just like my daughters! | 你们在煤气灯操纵我 就像我女儿们一样 |
[14:05] | 煤气灯操纵 出自1944年电影<煤气灯> 现指情感操控的一种形式 操纵者通过刻意扭曲或删减事实 使被操纵者对自己的理智产生怀疑 从而达到对他人的精神控制 | |
[14:08] | Terry, I think you’re being paranoid. | Terry 我觉得你在妄想 |
[14:09] | I’m not paranoid! | 我没有妄想 |
[14:10] | I put a recording device in my girls’ room. | 我在我女儿们的卧室里放了个记录装置 |
[14:13] | You planted a bug in your daughters’ room? | 你在你女儿们的卧室放了监听器 |
[14:14] | I do what I have to do. | 我必须这么做 |
[14:16] | They said I look like a giant triangle! | 她们说我看起来像一个巨大的三角形 |
[14:18] | – Is that an insult? – I don’t know! | – 这是在侮辱你吗 – 我不知道 |
[14:19] | But they were laughing like it was, | 但她们嘲笑我 就像辱骂一样 |
[14:20] | and it hurt just the same! | 而且这也很伤人 |
[14:22] | Don’t have kids! | 不要生孩子 |
[14:27] | Well, that ruined everything. | 好吧 那毁掉了一切 |
[14:29] | I know we got kicked off the case, | 我知道我们被踢出这个案子了 |
[14:30] | but there is good news. | 但有个好消息 |
[14:32] | I unlocked a new accessory for my Foot Friend avatar: | 我为我的”脚友”形象解锁了新装饰 |
[14:35] | a sandal! | 一双凉鞋 |
[14:36] | Debbie, wait. Change of plans. | Debbie 等等 计划有变 |
[14:38] | We’re not going back to the precinct. | 我们不回警区了 |
[14:40] | Are we gonna go rogue and pick up cones? | 我们要擅自作主回去捡锥形路标吗 |
[14:41] | Oh, we’re going way more rogue than picking up cones. | 哦 比起捡锥形路标 我们要做的是更加擅自作主的事 |
[14:44] | Listen, it’s unlikely our shooter had his own hot dog cart | 听着 我们要抓的枪手不太可能有自己的热狗车 |
[14:47] | where’d he get it from? | 他从哪儿搞来的呢 |
[14:48] | Please don’t make me help you with this. | 拜托别让我帮你这个 |
[14:49] | My guess is the food cart garage | 我猜是从餐车车库搞来的 |
[14:51] | just two blocks away from our crime scene, | 就在犯罪现场两街区远的地方 |
[14:53] | or, shall I say, 238 steps. | 或者 我应该说 238步 |
[14:56] | Don’t tempt me with steps. | 不要用步数诱惑我 |
[14:59] | This is a defining moment for you. | 这是属于你的决定性时刻 |
[15:01] | You can either obey orders for the rest of your life | 你可以在余生继续听从命令 |
[15:03] | and make no impact on the world, or stand up! | 对这个世界没有贡献 或者 你也可以站起来 |
[15:07] | And solve this case with me. | 和我一起解决这件案子 |
[15:10] | Is there a third option? | 有第三个选项吗 |
[15:12] | – Nervously tag along. – Great. | – 紧张地跟着我 – 很好 |
[15:13] | I choose the nervously tag along option. | 我选紧张地跟着这个选项 |
[15:16] | Okay, the reporters are all set for your press conference. | 好 记者已经准备好你的新闻发布会了 |
[15:18] | It’s your big moment, are you excited? | 这可是你的重要时刻 你兴奋吗 |
[15:20] | – No. – Oh. | – 不 – 哦 |
[15:21] | Are you worried about your voice cracking? | 你是担心你声音沙哑吗 |
[15:23] | Do you want me to help you warm up your throat? | 你想要我帮你暖暖嗓吗 |
[15:24] | – What would that entail? – I’ll just show you. | – 那需要做什么 – 我给你看 |
[15:25] | Don’t show me, tell me. | 别给我看 告诉我就行 |
[15:26] | I blow hot air into my hands and I stroke your neck. | 我会给我的手吹吹热气 然后轻抚你的脖子 |
[15:28] | That’s not gonna happen, and it’s not why I’m stressed. | 这不会发生的 而且这也不是我紧张的原因 |
[15:30] | I think Holt got into my head. | 我觉得是Holt影响到我了 |
[15:31] | We might have to delay the press conference. | 我们可能要延迟新闻发布会 |
[15:33] | But this is the moment we’ve been waiting for. | 但这是我们一直等待的时刻 |
[15:34] | My dad’s driving home early from his brother’s funeral | 我爸爸专门提前离开他兄弟的葬礼 |
[15:36] | to watch it live. | 就为了看现场直播 |
[15:37] | Wait, he’s doing what? | 等等 他干什么了 |
[15:38] | If you want me to put it in a better context, I can’t. | 如果你想让我想一个更好的语境 我想不出来了 |
[15:40] | This was very important to him. | 这对他来说很重要 |
[15:42] | Holt is a great cop, | Holt是个好警察 |
[15:43] | and I know the demotion’s driving him crazy, | 我知道降级让他快要疯了 |
[15:45] | but his gut is usually right. | 但是他的直觉通常都是对的 |
[15:47] | I think we need to find that hot dog cart guy. | 我觉得我们要找到热狗摊老板 |
[15:49] | Okay, fine. | 好吧 |
[15:50] | But who do we know that could find us | 但是谁能帮我们找到 |
[15:51] | a random New York hot dog guy? | 一名随机的纽约热狗摊老板呢 |
[16:02] | So, you need a little help from the Weiner Warriors. | 听说你需要来自香肠(鸡鸡)战士们的帮助啊 |
[16:05] | Well, I hate that. | 真讨厌这代号 |
[16:06] | Just tell us what you know, please? | 能不能直接告诉我们你们知道什么 拜托了 |
[16:08] | There’s Lou’s Dogs, he serves ’em up real plump. | 有一家卢氏热狗 他们家给料特足 |
[16:10] | Big Mike’s does two dogs per bun. | 胖迈克家一份热狗给夹两根儿烤肠 |
[16:11] | Hank’s Franks– great mustard selection. | 汉克弗兰克 芥末酱选得很到位 |
[16:13] | Vicki’s Vegan? | 薇姬素食热狗店 |
[16:14] | I’d rather eat . | 我宁愿吃屎 |
[16:14] | Charlie does an al dente dog, it’s got a really nice chew. | 查理家做的热狗很筋道 咬起来特有嚼劲 |
[16:17] | Johnny Arkansas serves it Little Rock style, | 乔尼阿肯色把热狗做成小石城风味 |
[16:19] | although he can serve it Razorback-style. | 但其实他可以做成剃刀背石样的 |
[16:21] | Okay, enough, enough! | 行了 够了 够了 |
[16:22] | We don’t have time for this! | 我们没时间听这些了 |
[16:23] | Just tell us who has a cart at 6th and 11th. | 就只说第六大道和第十一大道交界这谁有热狗车吧 |
[16:25] | Oh, there are no hot dog carts there. | 哦 那儿一辆热狗车也没有 |
[16:26] | What? Never? | 什么 一直都没有吗 |
[16:27] | – No way. – Not a chance! | – 不可能有的 – 绝不可能 |
[16:29] | Zoning issue. Forget about it, Jake. | 街区问题 算了吧 Jake |
[16:30] | It’s Hungertown. | 那是饥饿镇 |
[16:31] | Oh my God, Holt was right. | 天啊 Holt说对了 |
[16:33] | We have to call him. | 我们必须联系他 |
[16:35] | Officer Holt? | Holt警官 |
[16:36] | Officer Holt, do you copy? | Holt警官 能收到吗 |
[16:38] | Okay, cop. Turn it off. | 行了 警察 关了那玩意儿 |
[16:39] | Nice try. | 想得美 |
[16:41] | My partner doesn’t follow orders. | 我搭档从来不听指挥 |
[16:42] | Debbie, you’re misreading the situation. | Debbie 你得看场合说话 |
[16:45] | Oh. I’m so sorry. | 哦 真对不起 |
[16:46] | We both– both follow orders. | 我 我们俩都听话 |
[16:50] | So you were the shooter, just like I said. | 所以你就是那个开枪的 就像我说的一样 |
[16:53] | And the man in the hoodie | 穿卫衣的那个男人 |
[16:54] | was just some random bystander on whom you tried to pin it! | 只是你随机选择要嫁祸给的路人 |
[16:57] | No, he was in on it too. | 不 他也是同伙儿 |
[16:59] | Oh. | 哦 |
[16:59] | Well, I’m still half right. | 那我也对了一半了 |
[17:01] | Sure. Is that important to you? | 当然 那对你来说重要吗 |
[17:03] | – Very. – I’m gonna die. | – 很重要 – 我要死了 |
[17:04] | I’m gonna die before I ever got to find | 我还没找到我双胞胎姐姐的杀手 |
[17:06] | my twin sister’s killer. | 我就要死了 |
[17:07] | What? | 什么 |
[17:08] | That’s the reason I joined the force, remember? | 我入警局就是为了这个啊 你忘了吗 |
[17:09] | To find the man who murdered my twin sister. | 为了找到谋杀我姐姐的凶手 |
[17:11] | That’s my whole story! | 我就那么一个故事啊 |
[17:13] | Debbie, there’s no way you told me that. | Debbie 你肯定没跟我说过这件事 |
[17:15] | Nothing’s working! | 呃 什么都不管用 |
[17:18] | Maybe you just need to laugh. | 也许你只需要笑一笑 |
[17:19] | Here, look at this video of a man being trampled by a moose. | 看 视频里这个男的让一只麋鹿给踩过去了 |
[17:25] | Dear Lord, that’s horrifying! | 我的天呀 太吓人了 |
[17:26] | I know, it’s hilarious. | 是吧 太好笑了 |
[17:28] | What are you laughing at? Is that a video of me? | 你们笑什么呢 是不是我的视频 |
[17:30] | Oh, no, is it that time terry fell off a Lime scooter? | 啊 是不是那次 Terry从共享滑板车摔下来的视频 |
[17:33] | Why would any of us have that footage? | 我们怎么可能有那样的视频呢 |
[17:34] | Don’t skirt the question! | 不要回避问题 |
[17:36] | I want to know what I’m falling off of in that video. | 我想知道你们看的视频里我是从哪儿摔下来的 |
[17:37] | Stop it, Terry, okay? | 消停会儿吧 Terry 好吗 |
[17:38] | We haven’t been talking about you! | 我们根本没聊你 |
[17:40] | Oh. Kicking. | 啊 踹东西 |
[17:43] | I think kicking’s working. | 踹东西好像管用呢 |
[17:44] | Told you. Go with it. | 早跟你说了 接着来 |
[17:45] | Keep kicking that can. | 继续踢那个桶 |
[17:48] | It worked, I have to pee! I finally have to pee! | 真的有用 我想尿尿了 我终于想尿尿了 |
[17:51] | Wait, this is about you having to pee? | 等等 你们这么奇怪就因为你想小便啊 |
[17:53] | – Yes! – Wow. | – 是啊 – 哇 |
[17:54] | I guess I owe you guys an apology. | 我想我得和你们道个歉 |
[17:56] | I may have been bringing some things from home into the workplace. | 我把家里的不良情绪带到工作中来了 |
[17:59] | Yeah, that was clear from the start, okay? | 是啊 打一开始就很明显 好吗 |
[18:00] | Now, move, I need to find a bathroom. | 往边儿闪点儿 我现在必须得找个厕所 |
[18:02] | Stop, we have an emergency! | 停一下 我们有个紧急状况 |
[18:03] | Everybody stop what you’re about to do. | 每个人都停下要干的事 |
[18:04] | Yeah, but I gotta pee really bad. | 但是我真的特别特别想去小便 |
[18:06] | Well, hold it, Amy. | 你得忍着了 Amy |
[18:06] | Holt’s not answering his radio. | Holt没回应对讲机 |
[18:07] | I think he and Debbie might be in trouble. | 我觉得他和Debbie可能遇到麻烦了 |
[18:09] | It’s just us, man, you don’t have to pretend to care about Debbie. | 咱们都这么熟 你没必要假装关心Debbie |
[18:11] | – Rosa! – What? | – Rosa – 干嘛 |
[18:12] | We barely know her and she’s annoying. | 咱们刚认识她没多久 而且她还可烦人 |
[18:13] | She’s always trying to get people to be friends with her | 她总试图让所有人加入那个奇怪修脚应用 |
[18:14] | on that weird app for pedicures. | 好跟她成为好友 |
[18:16] | It’s a pedometer app. It’s a pedometer app! | 那是个计步应用 是个计步应用啊 |
[18:18] | We can use the social features to track her! | 我们可以用社交功能追踪她 |
[18:21] | It’s $80. | 要花80美元 |
[18:22] | Uh, Boyle, you should download it, | 呃 Boyle 这得你下载 |
[18:23] | you get better service here. | 你手机在这周围信号更好 |
[18:24] | Smart! | 聪明 |
[18:25] | And I’ll upgrade to ad-free too. | 我会花钱升级到零广告版本的 |
[18:27] | – Smart. – Okay, let’s move! | – 很好 – 可以了 咱们行动吧 |
[18:28] | Sweet! We’re running, okay. | 真好啊 还跑起来了 行吧 |
[18:30] | If I die, will you look after my cat? | 要是我死了 你能不能帮我照顾我的猫 |
[18:32] | I’m really more of a dog person. | 我其实是喜欢狗的那类人 |
[18:34] | I understand. | 好的吧 |
[18:36] | – NYPD, nobody move! – You’re surrounded! | – 纽约警局 所有人不许动 – 你被包围了 |
[18:38] | Don’t do anything stupid. | 别做任何蠢事 |
[18:39] | Looks like we got ourselves a standoff. | 看来咱们陷入对峙的僵局了 |
[18:40] | Fine by us, we got all the time in the world. | 无所谓 我们能跟你耗一天 |
[18:42] | What? Uh-uh! | 什么 那可不行 |
[18:44] | I gotta pee! | 我必须尿尿 |
[18:48] | Perp secured. | 稳住犯人了 |
[18:49] | Great, okay, cool! | 好嘞 太好了 行 |
[18:50] | I gotta go! You guys are good, right? | 我必须走了 你们自己没问题吧 |
[18:52] | Bye! | 拜 |
[18:53] | Thanks for saving us, Peralta. | 谢谢你救了我们 Peralta |
[18:55] | Thank Debbie, we tracked you using her pedometer app. | 谢谢Debbie吧 我们用她的计步应用定位到了你们的位置 |
[18:57] | Oh, my goodness, I helped! | 我的上帝哟 我帮忙啦 |
[18:59] | And I got four new Foot Friend requests! | 而且我新收到四个脚友请求耶 |
[19:02] | What a day, guys! | 今天是个好日子啊朋友们 |
[19:07] | Detective. | 警探 |
[19:08] | I believe I owe you an apology. | 我想我该跟你道歉 |
[19:10] | No, Officer, I owe you one. | 不 警官 我欠你一个道歉 |
[19:12] | No, I owe you. | 不 我欠你一个 |
[19:13] | Great, ’cause I hadn’t thought of | 也行 因为我还没想出来 |
[19:14] | what I was gonna apologize for yet. | 我该为什么道歉 |
[19:16] | I should not have disobeyed your order. | 我不该违背你的命令 |
[19:17] | I was wrong. | 我错了 |
[19:18] | Not about the case, of course, | 当然 不是说破案错了 |
[19:20] | my hunch was impeccable. | 我的直觉简直无可挑剔 |
[19:21] | Interesting apology strategy, | 你这道歉方式挺新鲜的呢 |
[19:22] | a little heavy on the brags. | 自夸占了挺大一部分 |
[19:23] | Point is, you were right. | 关键是 你说得对 |
[19:24] | I hijacked the case because I need to feel respected. | 我劫了你的案子 因为我想感到被尊敬 |
[19:29] | Listen, | 听着 |
[19:30] | it’s weird that I’m your boss now, | 现在我变成你的上司了 的确很奇怪 |
[19:32] | and that’s not going anywhere, | 这是不可逃避的事实 |
[19:33] | but no matter what uniform you wear, | 但是不管你穿什么制服 |
[19:35] | I’m always gonna love you– | 我都永远爱你 |
[19:37] | I mean, cherish– | 我是说 珍视你 |
[19:38] | I mean, respect. | 我是说 尊敬你 |
[19:39] | – You said respect, right? – Yes. | – 你刚说的是尊敬 对吧 – 是的 |
[19:40] | Yep. | 没错 |
[19:41] | And I feel the same about you. | 我对你也是一样的想法 |
[19:44] | So, do you have any orders for me, sir? | 那 您还有什么命令吗 警官 |
[19:47] | Well, I do actually | 嗯 还真有一个 |
[19:49] | still need those cones picked up. | 你们还得去捡一下锥形路标 |
[19:51] | We’re on it. | 保证完成任务 |
[19:52] | We got cone duty? | 我们有锥形路标任务了吗 |
[19:53] | Yes! | 太棒啦 |
[19:55] | Best birthday yet. | 今年生日真快乐 |
[19:56] | It’s your birthday? | 今天是你生日啊 |
[19:58] | Hey, so… | 嘿 所以 |
[20:01] | today was pretty intense. | 今天还挺刺激的哈 |
[20:02] | You mean catching the shooter? | 你是指把那个开枪人抓到了吗 |
[20:04] | I know, it’s a great story. | 是啊 是个好故事 |
[20:06] | I just hope Pitt can get in good enough shape | 我就是想皮特能把身型练得足够好 |
[20:07] | to play me in the movie, you know? | 才能在电影里演好我的角色 懂吧 |
[20:08] | Mm, yeah. | 嗯 是啊 |
[20:09] | Um, also, something else happened. | 呃 还有 今天还发生了另一件事 |
[20:12] | I thought I might be pregnant. | 我以为我怀孕了 |
[20:15] | – Really? – Yeah. | – 真的吗 – 对 |
[20:16] | I’m not, I got my period. | 但我没怀孕 我来大姨妈了 |
[20:17] | And I took a pregnancy test, but it didn’t work | 而且我还用了验孕棒 可是那个没有用 |
[20:20] | because I drank 11 gallons of water. | 因为我喝了11加仑的水 |
[20:21] | Told you water was bad for you. | 就跟你说水对人身体有害了 |
[20:22] | – That’s not the takeaway. – You’re absolutely right. | – 这不是重点 – 你说得对 |
[20:24] | How are you, how do you feel? Are you okay? | 你怎么样 什么感觉 你还好吗 |
[20:26] | I mean, I was really stressed. | 是这样 我当时特别紧张 |
[20:28] | This wasn’t our plan, and we agreed we’d wait a year | 这脱离咱们的计划了 我们本来说要等一年的 |
[20:32] | and there’s so much to do first, | 而且还有很多要准备 |
[20:33] | and it would’ve been crazy, right? | 会很疯狂的 对吧 |
[20:36] | Yeah, it would’ve been. | 是啊 是会很疯狂 |
[20:37] | Okay. | 是啊 |
[20:38] | But… | 但 |
[20:40] | also might’ve been… | 感觉说不定 |
[20:42] | kinda cool. | 有点酷呢 |
[20:43] | Honestly? | 说实话吗 |
[20:45] | I was secretly bummed when the test came back negative. | 我看到验孕棒是阴性的时候也悄悄地觉得有点失望 |
[20:49] | Should we just start trying? | 那我们该开始尝试要宝宝了吗 |
[20:51] | Seriously? | 认真的吗 |
[20:53] | Yeah, seriously. | 是 认真的 |
[20:56] | Okay. Yeah. | 嗯 好 |
[21:05] | Oh, wait! It’s after 11. | 哦 等等 已经过了十一点了 |
[21:07] | My interview! | 我的采访 |
[21:08] | It’s supposed to be on the news. | 现在应该在新闻上了 |
[21:09] | An incredible conclusion to a terrifying day, | 来看对今日恐怖事件的极好总结 |
[21:12] | and we were able to get a comment | 我们即将听到来自 |
[21:13] | from the men who helped solve this case. | 协助调查本案的警官们的评论 |
[21:15] | They call us the Weiner Warriors. | 人们都叫我们香肠(鸡鸡)战士 |
[21:18] | No! | 不 |