时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Gentlemen, may I present to you the Suicide Squad. | 先生们 请让我给你们介绍 自杀小队 |
[00:03] | Hang on there, genius. You want us, your enemies, | 等等 天才 你想让我们这些你的敌人 |
[00:05] | to help you bring down Commissioner Kelly? | 来帮你扳倒Kelly局长 |
[00:07] | You guys consider me your enemy? | 你们把我看做敌人 |
[00:08] | You’re some of my best friends. | 你们可是我最好的朋友啊 |
[00:09] | We haven’t talked to you in, like, three years, C.J. | CJ 我们大概有3年没说过话了 |
[00:11] | Wait, yeah. I’m thinking of different guys. | 等下 我想的不是你们 |
[00:13] | Oh, Raymond, that you came to me to ask for help | Raymond 你来向我求助 |
[00:15] | shows how much you’ve matured. | 说明你成熟了 |
[00:16] | You know what else shows how much you’ve matured? | 你知道还有什么说明你成熟了吗 |
[00:18] | Your withered face. | 你衰老的面孔 |
[00:19] | Now I know why you refer to this as a Suicide Squad, | 我现在知道你为什么把这个称作自杀小队了 |
[00:21] | Peralta, because I already want to kill myself. | 因为我已经想自杀了 Peralta |
[00:24] | Why don’t you wait a week? You’ll probably die of old age. | 你为什么不再等一周 你说不定就自然死亡了 |
[00:26] | The only way I’m going to die | 我死的唯一方式 |
[00:27] | is if you touch me with one of your bony fingers | 是你用瘦骨嶙峋的手指碰我 |
[00:29] | and drag me across the River Styx, you reaper. | 然后把我拖过冥河 你这个死神 |
[00:32] | Ah, wonderful. Very creative. | 真好 很有创意 |
[00:34] | Look, John Kelly has to be stopped. | 听着 John Kelly必须被制止 |
[00:36] | He’s spying on civilians. | 他在监视平民 |
[00:38] | It’s unconstitutional and it’s wrong. | 这不合法也不对 |
[00:39] | Please. Do you think any one of these jackals | 拜托 你觉得这些蠢货 |
[00:41] | cares about what’s right or wrong? | 关心对与错吗 |
[00:43] | – I’ll help. – See, sir? | – 我愿意帮忙 – 看吧 先生 |
[00:44] | There is good in every person. | 人人都会有点善意 |
[00:46] | But I want it to be known it’s for selfish reasons. | 但是 我想让它被当作是个人的原因 |
[00:47] | Why would you want that to be known? | 你为什么想让它被当成那样 |
[00:48] | ‘Cause I’ve never met C.J. Before | 因为我没见过CJ |
[00:50] | and I want him to think that I’m cool. | 我想让他认为我很酷 |
[00:51] | It’s working. | 这招很有用 |
[00:52] | I mean, I love how you’re taking over the room. | 我是说 我喜欢你就这样把握了氛围 |
[00:54] | Like that? Yeah, it’s awesome. | 是吧 就是很棒 |
[00:55] | You know, I actually wouldn’t mind getting rid of John Kelly either. | 其实 我也不介意除掉John Kelly |
[00:57] | That guy makes up so many dumb rules. | 那个家伙制定了一堆蠢规矩 |
[00:58] | He told me I couldn’t eat raw chicken. | 他说我不能生吃鸡 |
[01:00] | And you think a new commissioner will… | 你觉得新局长就会 |
[01:01] | Yeah, he’s already on board, so yes, a new commissioner | 他同意了 是的 一个新局长 |
[01:03] | would let you eat raw chicken for whatever reason. | 会让你生吃鸡 无论为什么 |
[01:05] | – It’s healthier. – It sure is, CJ. | – 这样更健康 – 当然了 CJ |
[01:07] | And what do you hope to get out of this, Madeline? | 那你想从中获取什么好处呢 Madeline |
[01:08] | Let me guess… | 让我猜猜 |
[01:09] | Revenge on Dorothy for killing your sister? | 为你姐姐坏女巫的死找多萝西报仇吗 |
[01:11] | I want the same as you, Raymond… | 我和你想要的一样 Raymond |
[01:12] | I think what John Kelly is doing is terrible. | 我认为John Kelly的所作所为太恶劣了 |
[01:14] | Yes, well said, Wuntch. | 是啊 说的好 Wuntch |
[01:16] | So, we’re all on board. This is exciting! | 所以我们都同意了 太让人激动了 |
[01:18] | Let’s bring it in, huh? “Suicide Squad” On three. | 让我们一起试试 “自杀小队” 倒数三声 |
[01:21] | Ready? One, two… | 准备好了吗 一 二 |
[01:23] | I don’t touch other dudes’ hands. | 我不碰其他男人的手 |
[01:24] | – Whose hand is sticky? – It might be me. | – 谁的手这么粘 – 可能是我 |
[01:25] | – I ate a Popsicle earlier. – It’s probably Madeline. | – 我之前吃了冰棍 – 可能是Madeline |
[01:27] | Cockroaches release a mucus-like secretion. | 蟑螂分泌粘液一样的东西 |
[01:30] | You would know about roaches, you roach. | 你当然了解蟑螂了 你这个蟑螂 |
[01:32] | And three! Suicide Squad! | 三 自杀小队 |
[01:54] | Sorry. Sorry I’m late. | 抱歉 抱歉 我迟到了 |
[01:56] | Why is Santiago here? We agreed to keep this secret. | Santiago为什么在这 我们说好要保密的 |
[01:58] | Well, it’s hard to keep secrets | 保密太难了 |
[01:59] | when you’re married to an ace detective. | 当你和出色的警探结了婚 |
[02:01] | He told me as soon as he got home. | 他一回家就告诉我了 |
[02:02] | I did. I’m so excited about the Suicide Squad. | 的确 我对自杀小队感到超兴奋 |
[02:04] | Oh, I love seeing | 我喜欢看见 |
[02:05] | these glimpses of domestic Peraltiago. | Peralta和Santiago夫妇的居家小瞬间 |
[02:07] | – Now kiss. – No. | – 亲一下 – 不 |
[02:09] | – You don’t do it enough. – We do it all the time, | – 你们亲得不够多 – 我们整天都在亲 |
[02:10] | – just not in front of you. – It’s been a year! | – 只是不在你面前而已 – 都一年了 |
[02:12] | We don’t have time for this. | 我们没时间这样废话了 |
[02:13] | Now, Kelly’s stingrays can steal cell phone data from anyone, including us, | 现在 Kelly的”魟鱼”可以窃取任何人的电话数据 包括我们 |
[02:16] | so I procured special equipment for us to communicate with. | 所以我准备了特殊的道具用来沟通 |
[02:19] | Extremely old beepers? | 非常老旧的传呼机 |
[02:20] | Yeah, they’re analog, so the stingrays can’t detect them. | 差不多是 所以那些”魟鱼”监听不了它们 |
[02:23] | I had one of these in high school, and it was so cool. | 我高中的时候有过一个这玩意 超级酷 |
[02:25] | You’re just sitting in math class, | 你在数学课上坐着 |
[02:27] | and you feel that buzz, | 感受到它在震动 |
[02:28] | and it’s your dad saying he loves you. | 一看是你爸说他爱你 |
[02:30] | The rest of the day, you’re just walking on air. | 接下来的时间 你心情好到飞起 |
[02:34] | Did you guys just kiss? | 你们刚刚亲了一下吗 |
[02:35] | – Hm? – Did I miss it? | – 嗯 – 我错过了吗 |
[02:36] | Yes. It was very unprofessional. | 是 太不职业了 |
[02:37] | – Oh, come on! – I don’t like this. | – 哦 拜托 – 我不喜欢这样 |
[02:38] | I wouldn’t wish working with Madeline Wuntch | 我不想和Madeline Wuntch一起工作 |
[02:40] | on my worst enemy, | 对抗我最大的敌人 |
[02:41] | and my worst enemy is Madeline Wuntch, whom I hate. | 我最大的敌人就是Madeline Wuntch 我好恨她 |
[02:44] | Look, if you wanna stop Kelly, | 听着 如果你想阻止Kelly |
[02:45] | she’s the key to my entire plan. | 她可是我计划的关键部分 |
[02:47] | So, either you get over it, | 所以 要么你克服住 |
[02:48] | or we walk away from this thing right now. | 要么我们现在就不干 |
[02:51] | Ugh, fine. | 呃 行吧 |
[02:53] | I will learn to trust Madeline Wuntch. | 我会试着相信Madeline Wuntch |
[02:55] | I will never trust Madeline Wuntch. | 我永远也不会相信Madeline Wuntch |
[02:57] | She’s a venomous snake waiting to strike, | 她就是毒蛇 时刻准备出击 |
[02:59] | and you know what we do to snakes. | 你知道我们怎么对付蛇 |
[03:01] | Chop their heads off. Remove the skin. | 把它们的头砍下来 皮剥了 |
[03:02] | – Turn them into boots. – Don’t be absurd. | – 再做成靴子 – 别荒唐了 |
[03:03] | Who would want Trollskin boots? | 谁会想要用巨魔皮做的靴子 |
[03:05] | You just said she was a snake. | 你刚刚还说她是条蛇 |
[03:06] | The devil comes in many forms. | 恶魔可以有很多样子 |
[03:07] | No, what I meant was I want you to follow her | 不 我的意思是想让你们跟踪她 |
[03:10] | and make sure she doesn’t betray us. | 确保她不叛变 |
[03:12] | And, uh, don’t tell Peralta. | 还有 别告诉Peralta |
[03:14] | Count me in. I got nothing else going on. | 我也要参加 我正好没事 |
[03:16] | Aren’t you supposed to be getting ready to transfer to Staten Island? | 你不该在准备着调去史丹顿岛 |
[03:18] | – Eh, that’s not real. – It was pretty real last week. | – 那不是真的 – 上周还是真的呢 |
[03:20] | That’s before I decided to pretend it wasn’t. | 那是我在假装它不是真的之前 |
[03:23] | – I’m in denial. – Most people who are in denial | – 我在逃避现实 – 逃避现实的人 |
[03:26] | don’t usually say they’re in denial. | 通常不会说他们在逃避现实 |
[03:27] | That’s because they’re in denial | 那是因为他们在逃避 |
[03:29] | about being in denial. | 他们逃避现实这一现实 |
[03:30] | But I’m not in denial. | 但我没在逃避现实 |
[03:32] | I’m in denial. | 我在逃避现实 |
[03:33] | Is Jeffords’ brain okay for this mission? | Jefford的脑子适合这个任务吗 |
[03:35] | Yes, sir… for this and all future Nine-Nine missions, | 当然了 先生 这件以及未来所有99局的任务 |
[03:38] | which I’ll definitely be a part of. | 我当然会参加的任务 |
[03:40] | But let’s go. | 我们走吧 |
[03:42] | So, this apartment will be our base | 所以 这个公寓会是我们的大本营 |
[03:44] | for the duration of the mission. | 在任务执行时期 |
[03:45] | Thank you to The Vulture for procuring it. | 谢谢秃鹰为我们拿到它 |
[03:46] | Hey, don’t thank me. Thank my boy, Billy. | 别谢我 谢谢我的朋友 Billy |
[03:48] | He said the place was mine while he’s still in prison. | 他说 他在监狱的时候这个地方归我 |
[03:50] | That’s not what it sounds like. | 不是像听起来那样 |
[03:51] | His only crime was planning a kickass music festival. | 他唯一的罪就是策划了一个超赞的音乐节 |
[03:54] | Are you friends with the Fyre Festival guy? | 你和Fyre音乐节的人是朋友 |
[03:56] | Best friends. He got a bum rap. | 最好的朋友 他是被冤枉的 |
[03:57] | You can learn about it when my documentary comes out. | 等我的纪录片出来你就知道了 |
[04:00] | It points all the blame where it clearly belongs… | 它指出了真正该怪谁 |
[04:03] | With the island people. | 是那些岛上的人 |
[04:04] | Wow, so many levels of terrible there. | 哇 真是各种各样的烂 |
[04:06] | All right, we need to catch Kelly in the act of illegally spying, | 行了 我们需要抓住Kelly不合法监视的证据 |
[04:08] | so here’s the plan. | 计划是这样的 |
[04:09] | We commit a fake crime so serious | 我们假装犯下一个重罪 |
[04:11] | that he’s forced to deploy the stingray. | 他就不得不利用”魟鱼” |
[04:13] | – What kind of crime? – We’re gonna kidnap a cop. | – 什么罪 – 我们绑架一个警察 |
[04:15] | But not just any cop… | 不是随意的警察 |
[04:16] | It needs to be someone so high-ranking | 得是一个职位高的 |
[04:17] | that it sends shockwaves through the system, | 高到触及整个系统 |
[04:19] | but not important enough | 但又没有重要到 |
[04:20] | that their absence negatively impacts the NYPD in any way. | 他的缺席会影响纽约警署 |
[04:27] | Who you guys thinking? | 你们想到了谁 |
[04:28] | We’re clearly all looking at you. | 我们明显都在看你 |
[04:30] | Oh, God. Am I in charge of the meeting? | 天啊 我负责这个会议吗 |
[04:31] | Dismissed. Dismissed. | 散会 散会 |
[04:32] | No. You’re getting kidnapped, C.J. | 不 你要被绑架了 CJ |
[04:34] | Amy, Charles, and I will be the kidnappers. | Amy Charles 和我当绑匪 |
[04:36] | Captain Holt is the driver. Here’s how it’ll go down. | Holt警监当司机 预想是这样 |
[04:38] | – Approaching the target. – All right, let’s do this. | – 正在接近目标 – 好了 让我们开始 |
[04:40] | Masks on. | 戴上面具 |
[04:41] | Actually, scratch that. We’re not gonna use ski masks. | 实际上 忽略那个 我们不用滑雪面具 |
[04:43] | We’ll use cool rubber masks. | 我们用酷酷的橡胶面具 |
[04:45] | Ooh, we should be the ladies of “The First Wives Club.” | 我们应该扮演<前妻俱乐部>里的人 |
[04:47] | I call Keaton. | 我要选Keaton |
[04:47] | We’re not gonna do “First Wives Club” Masks. | 我们不会用<前妻俱乐部>的人的面具 |
[04:49] | Just because you can’t be Keaton? | 就因为你当不了Keaton |
[04:50] | – Grow up, Jake! – No, because they don’t exist. | – Jake 成熟点 – 不 因为他们不存在 |
[04:53] | And also, yeah, | 还有 对啊 |
[04:54] | Keaton is clearly the coolest one and | Keaton明显是最酷的那个 |
[04:55] | I don’t think it’s really fair that you just “Called her.” | 我觉得你就那样选她不公平 |
[04:57] | Forget it. We’ll wear scary gorilla masks. | 算了 我们戴恐怖猩猩面具吧 |
[04:59] | – Approaching the target. – Okay, let’s do this. | – 正在接近目标 – 好了 让我们开始 |
[05:01] | Masks on. | 戴上面具 |
[05:02] | When C.J. Goes to get his morning coffee, | 当CJ买完晨间咖啡 |
[05:04] | we will arrive and grab him. | 我们到那然后抓住他 |
[05:05] | He will pretend to struggle | 他假装挣扎 |
[05:06] | just enough to attract attention. | 足够引人注意就行 |
[05:08] | Help! Help! | 救命 救命 |
[05:11] | I’m gonna write this down so I remember my lines. | 我要写下来 才能记住台词 |
[05:13] | I can see that you already have the word “Milk” written on your hand. | 我看见你手上已经写了 牛奶 |
[05:15] | I know where this is going. | 我能想到会发生什么了 |
[05:16] | Milk! Milk! | 牛奶 牛奶 |
[05:18] | – Don’t do that. – Too risky. | – 别那样做 – 太冒险了 |
[05:19] | What if you leave DNA evidence at the scene? | 如果你们在现场留下DNA呢 |
[05:21] | Well, luckily, it’s a missing person’s case, | 幸运的是 这是人口失踪案 |
[05:23] | so the lead detective will be The Vulture. | 所以秃鹰会是主要负责的警探 |
[05:25] | He will arrive and… | 他会到现场然后 |
[05:26] | No, no, no, no, no. Hold on, Peralta. | 不 不 不 等一下 Peralta |
[05:28] | You forgot to say that I ride in on my motorcycle. | 你忘了说我是骑摩托车到场的 |
[05:30] | Okay, The Vulture who rode in on his motorcycle… | 好吧 秃鹰骑着摩托车出场 |
[05:33] | Kobe. | 科比接住 |
[05:34] | Will take charge | 他会负责案子 |
[05:35] | and eliminate any evidence we left behind. | 然后清除一切我们留下的证据 |
[05:37] | There’s nothing here. | 这什么都没有 |
[05:39] | Make sure the other people working with you | 确保和你工作的人 |
[05:40] | are your worst detectives. | 是你最差的警探 |
[05:41] | I got just the guys for you. I mean, they’re real duds. | 我有合适的人选 我是说 他们真的很蠢 |
[05:43] | I wouldn’t even trust those two to get coffee for me. | 我甚至不信任他们给我买咖啡 |
[05:45] | Gerard, tell him where we’re at. | Gerard 告诉他我们在哪 |
[05:47] | Brooklyn. | 布鲁克林 |
[05:48] | You know, you guys take off, all right? I got this. | 你们走吧 有我管着 |
[05:50] | – All right. – Hey, you. Come here. | – 好 – 嘿 你 过来 |
[05:52] | You wanna tell me what you saw? | 告诉我你看见了什么 |
[05:53] | I’ll tell you what I’d like to see. | 我告诉你我想看什么 |
[05:55] | – Your big… – Stop. | – 你的大 – 停 |
[05:56] | I’m the one describing the plan. | 我才是讲述计划的人 |
[05:57] | What, so there’s not gonna be any sex at all? | 什么 所以不会有任何性相关的东西了 |
[05:59] | No. The point is, without any good leads, | 没有 重点是没有任何线索的话 |
[06:01] | Kelly will give the order to use the stingray… | Kelly会下令使用”魟鱼” |
[06:02] | An order that we will record | 我们会录下这个命令 |
[06:04] | thanks to our very own Madeline Wuntch. | 多亏了我们的Madeline Wuntch |
[06:05] | Not possible. Kelly won’t tell me anything. | 不可能 Kelly不会告诉我任何事 |
[06:07] | He won’t even meet with me. | 他甚至不会和我见面 |
[06:09] | Perhaps you can sneak in disguised as an old leather chair. | 也许你可以溜进去 伪装成旧的皮革椅 |
[06:11] | Will you calm down? She works at One Police Plaza. | 你能消停一会吗 她在警察总部上班 |
[06:14] | All you have to do is “Run into him.” | 你只需要”巧遇”他就行 |
[06:16] | Commissioner Kelly. | Kelly局长 |
[06:17] | Oh, Madeline. I didn’t see you there. | Madeline 我刚没看见你 |
[06:19] | I thought you were an old leather chair. | 我以为你是旧的皮革椅 |
[06:20] | – He’s not gonna say that. – He might. | – 他不会那样说的 – 他可能的 |
[06:22] | You’re worse than The Vulture. | 你比秃鹰还差劲 |
[06:23] | Anyways, give him a handshake, a pat on the back… | 总之 和他握手 拍拍他的背 |
[06:26] | I heard your app caught a serial killer. | 我听说你的app抓到了连环杀手 |
[06:28] | HotClues strikes again. | “热门线索”再次出击啊 |
[06:30] | – Yes, indeedy. – And plant the bug. | – 是啊 – 然后把窃听器装上 |
[06:32] | And that’s the plan. | 这就是计划 |
[06:33] | That is exactly how tomorrow’s gonna go. | 明天就这样来 |
[06:36] | Got it. | 明白 |
[06:36] | So you do or you don’t want me to yell “Milk”? | 所以你到底想不想我喊”牛奶” |
[06:41] | – Approaching the target. – Okay, let’s do this. | – 正在接近目标 – 好了 让我们开始 |
[06:43] | Masks on. | 戴上面具 |
[06:45] | I thought we were getting rubber masks. | 我以为要戴橡胶面具呢 |
[06:47] | Yeah, I couldn’t find any. It’s not Halloween. | 我找不到其他面具了 现在又不是万圣节 |
[06:49] | These look like they’re from “Fifty Shades of Grey.” | 这些面具好像<五十度灰>里的 |
[06:50] | Yeah, I got them from a sex shop, Amy, | 不错 Amy 这是我在情趣用品店淘到的 |
[06:52] | and we’re lucky to have them. There were only three left. | 我们还挺走运 这是剩的最后三个 |
[06:54] | At least you’re not wearing a gimp mask. | 至少你不用戴这束缚面罩吧 |
[06:56] | Look, there weren’t a lot of options. | 听着 我别无选择 |
[06:57] | It was a very awkward retail interaction. | 我买的时候很尴尬的 |
[06:58] | Can we please just kidnap C.J. Now? | 我们现在赶紧把CJ绑架了好吧 |
[07:05] | Leave me alone! | 离我远点儿 |
[07:06] | – Leave me alone! – What the? | – 别碰我 – 这是啥情况 |
[07:09] | You’ll never get me alive! Help! | 你们休想活捉我 救命啊 |
[07:11] | Help! Somebody call the police! | 救命 快报警啊 |
[07:13] | Here, take her. Take her instead of me. | 绑她吧 让她替代我 |
[07:16] | No, don’t hurt me. | 不要 不要伤害我 |
[07:17] | Don’t hurt me. | 不要伤害我 |
[07:19] | – Oh, it’s you. – Yeah, it’s us. | – 啊 原来是你 – 对啊 是我们啊 |
[07:21] | Now, get in the van. | 现在给我上车去 |
[07:23] | Oh, okay. | 好好好 |
[07:24] | Help! | 救命命命啊 |
[07:32] | Hey, could we stop and get a Slushie? | 哎 我们能停一下买杯思乐吗 |
[07:34] | It’s just that you guys kinda made me drop it back there. | 你们把我刚才那杯弄洒了 |
[07:36] | – What the hell was that, C.J.? – I’m sorry! | – 你到底在发什么疯 CJ – 不好意思啦 |
[07:39] | I didn’t know it was you. | 我不知道是你们 |
[07:40] | You were supposed to be in gorilla masks. | 你们不是应该戴大猩猩头套的嘛 |
[07:41] | Okay, so, let me get this straight. | 好吧 让我长话短说 |
[07:43] | You thought that we were real kidnappers | 你认为 我们是提前计划假绑架的 |
[07:45] | who showed up at the exact time | 并且会在计划时间点现身的 |
[07:46] | that we planned a fake kidnapping? | 真的绑架犯吗 |
[07:48] | Exactly. You get it. He gets it. | 不错 你懂我 他懂我意思 |
[07:49] | Nobody is following us. | 没人跟踪我们 |
[07:51] | I’m headed back to the apartment. | 我开回公寓了 |
[07:52] | Okay, look, that didn’t go great, | 好吧 听着 刚才的绑架并不顺利 |
[07:54] | but we got away, and on the plus side, | 所幸我们逃脱了 另外 |
[07:55] | no more of the plan hinges on C.J. | CJ以后不会参与任何关键步骤了 |
[07:57] | Oh, thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[07:58] | He pulled off your mask, Jake. | 他把你面具摘下来了Jake |
[08:00] | What if someone saw you? | 万一你被看到了咋办 |
[08:01] | That’s why we have The Vulture. | 这就是安排秃鹫在场的原因 |
[08:03] | – Kobe. – Ow. | – 科比接住 – 嗷 |
[08:07] | Captain Pembroke, what do you have there? | Pembroke警监 找到什么线索了吗 |
[08:08] | – Did you find a hair? – Nice work. | – 一根头发吗 – 干的不错 |
[08:10] | Let’s bag it. Let’s get it to the lab. | 把它装起来 我们带回实验室吧 |
[08:13] | They have my hair? | 他们拿到了我的头发 |
[08:14] | I thought you put your two worst guys on this. | 我以为你会安排你最差劲的两个手下 |
[08:16] | These are my worst guys, all right? | 他们确实很差啊 |
[08:17] | They’re real dorks. They both wear glasses. | 他们就俩蠢蛋 都戴着眼镜 |
[08:19] | One of them’s even a woman. | 其中一个还是个女人 |
[08:20] | Ugh. You said you didn’t trust them to get coffee. | 烦 你说你都不让他们给你买咖啡 |
[08:22] | Look, if you can’t tell what “Coffee” Is code for by now, | 听着 如果现在你连”咖啡”这个暗号都不知道的话 |
[08:24] | then you and I shouldn’t be talking about this, Jake. | 那么我们不应该继续说这件事了Jake |
[08:26] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[08:26] | He put his best detectives on the case. | 这案子他安排上的是两个最好的警探 |
[08:28] | Hey, my two best detectives are Sticky and Boner, | 乱说 我最好的警探是Sticky(黏黏)和Boner(勃起) |
[08:30] | and they definitely know how to order “Coffee.” | 而且他们绝对知道怎么点”咖啡” |
[08:33] | Extra cream. Wink, wink. | 多加奶油 你懂的 |
[08:34] | Guys, stop fighting. We did it. | 大伙们别吵啦 我们完成任务了 |
[08:36] | Let’s just chill and play some “Madden.” | 都镇定点 我们来玩点”麦登橄榄球”游戏吧 |
[08:38] | No one’s playing “Madden” With you, C.J. | 没人会陪你玩”麦登橄榄球” CJ |
[08:39] | You know what, Peralta? | 你知道吗 Peralta |
[08:40] | This is all your fault. A witness saw your face | 这都怪你 有目击证人看到了你的脸 |
[08:43] | and now there’s a police sketch of you being sent around. | 警方已经发布了你的肖像画了 |
[08:45] | Oh, please. That doesn’t even look like me. | 拜托 画的一点也不像我好吗 |
[08:47] | The only thing that got right is my little curl, | 唯一像我的就是那搓小卷发 |
[08:48] | and I can just get rid of that. | 而我能把它处理掉 |
[08:49] | – Jake, you can’t. – You’re right. | – Jake 你不行的 – 你是对的 |
[08:51] | – It’s worth the risk to keep it. – This is bad. | – 这撮卷毛值得我冒险留下来 – 情况不妙啊 |
[08:53] | – Our plan is collapsing. – No, it’s not. | – 我们的计划要落空了 – 不 不会的 |
[08:54] | John Kelly’s gonna authorize the stingray within the hour | John Kelly将在一小时内给”魟鱼”授权 |
[08:57] | and everything’ll be fine… | 一切都会顺顺利利的 |
[08:58] | Assuming Wuntch gets the bug in place. | 只要Wuntch放好了窃听器 |
[09:02] | – She’s still standing there. – Oh, since we got time, | – 她还站在那儿呢 – 噢 既然我们现在有时间 |
[09:05] | you wanna talk about your good-bye party? | 你想谈谈你的告别晚会吗 |
[09:06] | Will you eat a cake, | 你想要蛋糕吗 |
[09:06] | or does it have to be boneless chicken breast? | 或者必须是无骨鸡胸肉吗 |
[09:08] | Sure. 70-year-old Terry can eat whatever he wants. | 那是当然 70岁的老Terry想吃什么吃什么 |
[09:10] | You are talking about my retirement party, right? | 你是在说我的退休派对 是吧 |
[09:12] | 20 years from now. | 那你可得等20年了 |
[09:14] | Dude, you know I’m not talking about that. | 老兄 你明知道我说的不是那个 |
[09:14] | What do you think is gonna happen at the end of the week? | 你觉得这周末是谁会被调职呢 |
[09:16] | I don’t know, but I do know what’s gonna happen right now. | 不知道 但我很肯定现在会发生什么 |
[09:18] | Topic change. | 换个话题吧 |
[09:20] | You ever wonder where wind starts? | 你有没有想过风是怎么来的 |
[09:23] | I have. Wind is crazy. | 我有过 风简直太疯狂了 |
[09:24] | – You need to face facts. – About wind? | – 你得接受现实 – 关于风吗 |
[09:26] | I’m trying, but you won’t engage. | 我在尝试着接受啊 但你不理解 |
[09:28] | Why you in denial about wind, Rosa? | 你为什么逃避这一现实呢Rosa |
[09:30] | Commissioner Kelly. | Kelly局长 |
[09:31] | Something’s going on with Wuntch. | Wuntch那边有情况了 |
[09:32] | I heard your app caught a serial killer. | 我听说你的APP帮忙捉了个连环杀手啊 |
[09:34] | HotClues strikes again. | “热门线索”再次出击啊 |
[09:36] | Yes, indeedy. | 那可不呢嘛 |
[09:41] | What the hell, Raymond? You were following me? | Raymond 这是怎么一回事 你在跟踪我吗 |
[09:43] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[09:45] | I’ve been here the whole time. | 我一直都呆在这儿的 |
[09:46] | My mistake. | 是我失误了 |
[09:46] | These two goons were carrying a dirty old mop | 这两个傻逼拿着的拖把又脏又旧 |
[09:48] | that looked exactly like you. | 长得跟你一模一样 |
[09:50] | – What did you do? – She’s up to something. | – 你干了啥 – 她一定在筹划个什么 |
[09:51] | I’m sure of it. | 我敢肯定 |
[09:52] | Hey, it’s Kimble and Gerard. | 嘿 Kimble和gerard给我发消息了 |
[09:54] | Those nerds found DNA all over the scene. | 那群呆瓜在现场发现了DNA证据 |
[09:56] | Take care of it. | 那赶紧处理啊 |
[09:57] | – Now? – Yes! | – 现在吗 – 那不然呢 |
[09:58] | You know, I know I just got here, | 呃 我知道我才到这儿 |
[09:59] | but it feels like everything’s falling apart. | 不过感觉所有的计划都要失败了 |
[10:01] | No, everything’s going great, Rosa. | 不 一切都很好 Rosa |
[10:02] | Hey, cool. I’m not the only one that’s in denial. | 嘿 冷静点 我不是唯一一个逃避现实的人哎 |
[10:05] | It’s catching on. | 大家都传染上了 |
[10:05] | I’m not in denial. We’ve had a few hiccups, | 我没有逃避现实 我们只是遇到了点小麻烦 |
[10:07] | but all that matters is that Wuntch planted the bug on Kelly. | 最重要的是Wuntch在Kelly身上放好了窃听器 |
[10:09] | No. I didn’t. | 我没有放 |
[10:11] | What’s that now? | 你又是闹哪样 |
[10:11] | You don’t trust me, I don’t trust you. | 你不信我 我不信你 |
[10:13] | The mission is off. Here’s your bug back. | 任务结束 窃听器(虫子)还给你 |
[10:15] | It’s not an actual bug, so don’t eat it, you lizard. | 这可不是真的虫 所以别吃啊 你个黑蜥蜴 |
[10:18] | Ha! You didn’t specify the subspecies of lizard. | 哈 你没具体说出蜥蜴的亚种呢 |
[10:20] | I won that round! | 那一回合我赢了呢 |
[10:22] | Oh, my God. Will you give it a rest? | 天 你就不能消停会儿吗 |
[10:24] | Oh, man. I can’t believe this wild ride’s over. | 啊 真不敢相信这次大冒险就这么结束了 |
[10:28] | We’ve changed so much. | 我们改变了好多啊 |
[10:29] | You know, when we started out, we were just | 你懂的 一开始 我们仅仅只是 |
[10:31] | Charles the jock, Amy the rebel, | 帅小伙charles 叛徒Amy |
[10:33] | Captain Silly Pants, Talky-talky Rosa, | 穿着丑丑裤子的警监 话痨Rosa |
[10:36] | Terry the stoner, and C.J. The ringleader. | 硬唧唧Terry 老大CJ |
[10:39] | I’m not sure you’re nailing these. | 我觉得你这些外号起得不行 |
[10:41] | Okay, I smoothed things over with Madeline, | 好吧 我和Madeline谈妥了 |
[10:43] | and she’s agreed to rejoin the Suicide Squad. | 她同意重新加入自杀小队 |
[10:45] | Oh, goody gumdrops. | 可把我高兴惨了 |
[10:46] | But do we even need her? | 但我们真的需要她吗 |
[10:48] | What does she bring to the table? | 她有什么筹码呢 |
[10:49] | – 30 years of police experience. – I have 33. | – 30年的从警经验 – 我有33年 |
[10:51] | I earned a Police Combat Cross. | 我赢得了战斗十字勋章 |
[10:53] | I have a Medal of Honor. | 我有荣誉勋章 |
[10:54] | I own the record for most arrests | 我创下了纽约警察局历史上 |
[10:56] | as a uniformed officer in NYPD history. | 在职警员逮捕罪犯的最高记录 |
[10:58] | You got me there… of course, I never spent much time in uniform | 你这点赢过了我 毕竟我也没当那么久的警员 |
[11:01] | because I was promoted to detective after one month. | 因为一个月之后我就晋升为警探了 |
[11:04] | They’re not allowed to do that. It’s against the rules. | 他们不能这么干 这违反规定 |
[11:06] | It’s also against the rules to let a pile of worms wear a uniform, | 让一大堆蠕虫穿警服还违反规定了呢 |
[11:08] | and yet here you stand. | 尽管如此 你不也站在这儿了吗 |
[11:10] | Okay, just stop. Look, sir, I’ve explained this. | 都给我停下 听着 警监 我已经解释过了 |
[11:12] | Wuntch is the only one that can get close to Kelly. | Wuntch是唯一能接近Kelly的人 |
[11:14] | – We need her. – Okay. | – 我们需要她 – 好吧 |
[11:16] | – The worm pile stays. – Great. | – 这堆蠕虫可以留下 – 好 |
[11:17] | That was our last obstacle… | 最后一个难关解决 |
[11:19] | Except for one other thing, I promised her | 还有一件事 我答应了她 |
[11:21] | that you would apologize for everything you’ve ever done to her. | 你会为你所做的一切向她道歉 |
[11:23] | Including the Michelle Obama incident? | 也包括”米歇尔夫人”意外事件吗 |
[11:25] | Yes, she mentioned that specifically. | 是的 她特地强调了 |
[11:26] | I’m very curious what happened there. | 我很好奇发生了什么 |
[11:27] | Oh, it’s nothing. But fine. | 没什么大不了的 不过 好吧 |
[11:30] | I’m sorry, Madeline, for everything. | 我为我所做的一切向你道歉 Madeline |
[11:33] | – Hey. – Especially for… | – 听到了吧 – 尤其是 |
[11:37] | Pushing you into Michelle Obama from behind | 从后边把你推进米歇尔夫人怀里 |
[11:39] | and then running away. | 然后就溜之大吉了 |
[11:40] | – What? – Sir! | – 啥 – 长官啊 |
[11:41] | – It was very funny. – Apology accepted. | – 这真的很好笑嘛 – 接受你的道歉 |
[11:43] | There’s a Policeman’s Ball tonight. | 今晚有警察们的专属舞会 |
[11:44] | I can plant the bug on Kelly there. | 到时我就可以在Kelly身上装窃听器 |
[11:46] | And since you don’t trust me, you can be my plus one. | 既然你信不过我 那你就做我的搭档吧 |
[11:48] | Oh, please. Everyone knows we’re enemies. | 拜托 人人都知道我们是仇家 |
[11:51] | – It would raise suspicions. – Don’t worry. | – 这会引起怀疑的 – 别担心 |
[11:53] | I know just what to tell people. | 我自有妙计 |
[11:54] | Madeline and I are now… | Madeline和我现在是 |
[11:58] | lovers. | 爱人了 |
[11:59] | So, we can assume Kelly authorized stingray surveillance | 好吧 假设一下 如果Kelly给”魟鱼”监视塔授权时 |
[12:02] | and we missed it, | 我们窃听失败了 |
[12:02] | but if we ratchet up the pressure on him, | 但如果我们在他身上施压的话 |
[12:04] | we might get another chance. | 我们说不定还有一次机会 |
[12:05] | How do we ratchet up pressure more than we already have? | 我们还能做什么来给他更多压力呢 |
[12:07] | By making him believe that the “Kidnappers” Are serious, | 让他相信 “绑架犯”们可不是闹着玩的 |
[12:09] | and that C.J. Is in real danger. | C.J真的处于危险的境地 |
[12:11] | Ooh, what if we send Kelly a severed finger in a box? | 对了 我们可以寄根手指送给他 |
[12:14] | No way! I need all my fingers. | 没门 我还需要我的手指呢 |
[12:16] | How else am I gonna do the hang ten sign? | 那我还怎么做傻咔手势啊 |
[12:17] | Nobody’s cutting off your fingers. | 没人要砍下你的手指 |
[12:19] | I meant we would get one from the morgue. | 我的意思是在太平间找一根 |
[12:20] | From the morgue? | 太平间吗 |
[12:21] | Man, we are always getting into the craziest situations. | 天呀 我们总是会遇上各种最疯狂的事 |
[12:24] | If I were leaving this squad, I’d miss these moments, | 如果我要离队 我肯定会怀念这些时光的 |
[12:27] | but I’m not, so I won’t. | 但我不会离开 所以我不会怀念 |
[12:28] | – Okay, seriously. What’s going on with him? – It’s a whole thing. | – 讲真 他到底哪根筋有问题 – 整个人都有问题 |
[12:30] | Is it gonna screw up the plan? | 他不会毁了整个计划吧 |
[12:31] | It’s more quietly self-destructive. | 更倾向于静静地自我毁灭 |
[12:32] | Sounds good. Terry, do you. | 听着没事 Terry 保持 |
[12:33] | I have an idea. | 我有个主意 |
[12:34] | So when my dad lost his flower shop, my Aunt Bruce… | 在我老爹丢了他的花店之后 我的姨妈Bruce |
[12:36] | Charles, we don’t have time for a weird Boyle story right now. | Charles 我们现在没空听你们奇怪的家族故事 |
[12:38] | Just tell us your idea. | 直接告诉我们你的想法 |
[12:39] | We make a scary hostage video | 我们录段恐怖人质视频吧 |
[12:40] | where it looks like we’re gonna kill C.J. | 看起来就像是我们要杀了CJ |
[12:42] | Ooh, I love that. Wait a minute. | 噢 好主意 等等 |
[12:43] | Your dad did that to save his flower shop? | 你老爹就是这么挽救他的花店的吗 |
[12:45] | Was your aunt the hostage? What happened? | 你的姨妈就是人质吗 发生什么了 |
[12:46] | You said we didn’t have time. | 你说我们没有时间聊这个 |
[12:47] | I didn’t know it was the coolest story ever. | 我之前不知道这故事会这么酷 |
[12:48] | Oh, it is. | 那可不 |
[12:49] | Well then, tell the whole thing and spare no detail. | 那好 赶紧说说 不要放过任何细节 |
[12:50] | Okay, so you know how Aunt Bruce can lactate on command? | 好 所以你知道 只要一声令下 我姨妈就能想奶就奶 |
[12:52] | – Of course. – Guys. | – 嗯哼 – 别闹了 |
[12:53] | Yeah, sorry. All right. So we’ll make a hostage video, | 呃 不好意思 好吧 接下来让我们做个人质视频吧 |
[12:55] | but I don’t think we should do it here. | 但在这儿肯定不行 |
[12:56] | It’s too nice. | 这看起来太舒适了 |
[12:57] | Do we know anyone with, like, a real creepy basement? | 你们知道谁家里有一间 恐怖地下室吗 |
[13:00] | Yeah, it’s just got one exposed light bulb | 嗯啊 里面只有一盏光秃秃的电灯泡 |
[13:02] | and a couple of spent mattresses. | 还有几张用烂的破床垫 |
[13:04] | “Spent”? Oh, yeah. | 都”用”烂了 哇哦 |
[13:04] | – That sounds perfect. – Oh, wait. | – 听起来不错 – 哦 等会儿 |
[13:06] | Before we decide… Scully, what’s your basement like? | 先别做决定 Scully 你的地下室怎么样呢 |
[13:08] | Bunch of old Victorian wallpaper that came with the house. | 墙上全是房子自带的维多利亚风格的墙纸 |
[13:11] | I tried to peel it off, | 我试过把它剥下来 |
[13:12] | but the wall underneath was covered with some scratch mark. | 但墙纸下的墙壁布满了抓痕 |
[13:14] | Ooh. | 有点意思 |
[13:16] | Hitchcock, can you top it? | Hitchcock 你能反超吗 |
[13:17] | Mine has mother’s hospital bed. | 我有我妈睡过的医院病床 |
[13:19] | – Okay, Scully? – Uh-huh, yeah. | – 好的吧 Scully的呢 – 嗯哼 |
[13:20] | I got this one red door I’ve never been able to open | 我有一扇我从未打开过的红门 |
[13:23] | and I hear screams behind it sometimes. | 有时我还能听到门后传来的尖叫声 |
[13:25] | But it’s probably just the wind. | 不过那有可能只是风 |
[13:29] | Okay, that’s actually too scary. | 好吧 那也太诡异了 |
[13:30] | Hitchcock’s it is. | 那就选Hitchcock的吧 |
[13:32] | How do we get close enough without attracting attention? | 我们怎样才能不动声色的接近他呢 |
[13:35] | Could dance. You must know some moves. | 跳舞吧 你一定知道一些舞步吧 |
[13:37] | You were mentioned by name in the “Monster Mash.” | 毕竟你的名字可是舞蹈电影<三怪人>名字中的怪人 |
[13:39] | Fine, but on two conditions… | 好吧 但有两个条件 |
[13:41] | We stay at least 4 inches apart at all times, | 第一 我们的距离不能小于10厘米 |
[13:43] | and you tuck your tail back into your pants | 第二 把你的狐狸尾巴藏好了 |
[13:45] | so I don’t trip on it. | 免得绊倒我 |
[13:46] | Deal. | 行 |
[13:48] | My name is Captain Jason Stentley. | 我是警监Jason Stentley |
[13:51] | It’s Friday night… I think. | 现在应该是周五晚上 |
[13:53] | There’s no windows in here. | 这儿没有窗户 |
[13:55] | This morning, I was kidnapped for real… | 今天早上 我是真的被绑架了 |
[13:58] | – Stop. – What? | – 停一下 – 怎么了 |
[13:59] | What was wrong with that? | 有什么问题吗 |
[14:00] | You said you were kidnapped “For real.” | 你说你”是真的”被绑架了 |
[14:01] | Well, I don’t want people to think I was fake kidnapped. | 嗯 我可不想让别人以为我”是假的”被绑架了 |
[14:03] | You know? I’m selling it. | 我在尽可能说服他们 |
[14:04] | Okay, let’s just do it again. | 行吧 我们再拍一次 |
[14:06] | Say you were kidnapped and nothing else. | 就说你被绑架了 别加多余的 |
[14:08] | Now he’s gonna add “Nothing else.” | 他会加上”别加多余的” |
[14:10] | – She’s right. – Okay, fine, one more time. | – 她是对的 – 好吧 再来一次 |
[14:12] | Take 12. Just say kidnapped. | 马上拍第12遍 说你被绑架了就行 |
[14:14] | Okay. | 好的 |
[14:15] | Kidnapped. | “被绑架了” |
[14:17] | You move well. | 你的动作还挺流畅的 |
[14:19] | Must be all the extra legs, you crab. | 可能因为你腿比较多吧 臭螃蟹 |
[14:21] | Don’t you find this exhausting? | 你不觉得这很累人吗 |
[14:23] | Thinking of fresh insults? | 变着花样儿骂你吗 |
[14:24] | Not at all, you coffin cave mold beetle. | 不啊 你这个住在棺材里的小甲虫 |
[14:28] | I meant our relationship. | 我是说我们之间的关系 |
[14:30] | Aren’t you tired of the rivalry? | 这么剑拔弩张的你不累吗 |
[14:32] | We fight and we fight, and nothing changes. | 整天斗来斗去 然而什么都没改变 |
[14:34] | But we’re really not so different. | 但我们其实没那么不同 |
[14:36] | I suppose we were close once. | 我想我们也曾友好过 |
[14:37] | Remember Brighton Beach? | 还记得布莱顿海滩那件事儿吗 |
[14:39] | 1,200 kilos of heroin in an abandoned subway tunnel. | 在废弃地铁通道里发现了1200公斤海洛因 |
[14:43] | How could I forget? | 我怎么会忘呢 |
[14:44] | The largest drug bust in NYPD history | 纽约警局历史上最大的缉毒行动 |
[14:46] | pulled off by a most unlikely duo. | 由一对最不可能的双人组合合力完成 |
[14:48] | A woman, and a gay, black detective. | 一个女人和一个黑人同性恋警探 |
[14:51] | No, I meant a human and a rotted jack-o’-lantern. | 不 是一个人类和一个腐烂的邪恶南瓜灯 |
[14:56] | Don’t be so hard on yourself. | 可别这么说自己 |
[14:57] | You weren’t all the way rotted back then. | 那时候你还没烂到根儿上 |
[15:01] | There’s John Kelly. | John Kelly在那儿 |
[15:02] | Twirl me into him, and I’ll place the bug. | 转个圈儿把我推给他 我去放窃听器 |
[15:05] | – Hello, John. – Right on time, Madeline. | – 你好啊 John – 来得正好 Madeline |
[15:08] | Did Raymond buy it? Did he think you were bonding? | Raymond信了吗 他觉得你想跟他重修旧好吗 |
[15:11] | He was smiling at me like an idiot. | 他对我笑得像个二傻子 |
[15:13] | You’ve betrayed us, you coffin cave mole beetle! | 你叛变了 你这个棺材臭甲虫 |
[15:17] | Okay, one more take. | 好 再来一遍 |
[15:19] | Please stop saying, “Don’t forget to like and subscribe.” | 请不要再说”别忘了点喜欢和订阅哦” |
[15:21] | Sure, but how we gonna get followers on this thing then? | 行啊 可是不这样的话怎么涨粉呢 |
[15:25] | NYPD! | 纽约警局 |
[15:25] | – NYPD! – What’s going on? | – 纽约警局 – 怎么回事 |
[15:26] | What’s going on is you’re under arrest for the kidnapping of Jason Stentley. | 情况就是你们因为绑架Jason Stentley被逮捕了 |
[15:30] | Kobe. | 科比接球 |
[15:31] | But Kobe never passed. | 可科比从不传球 |
[15:36] | I can’t go to prison. | 我不能进监狱 |
[15:37] | I couldn’t even get through the scary parts of the musical, “Chicago.” | 我连音乐剧<芝加哥>里演的可怕片段都看不来 |
[15:40] | Does anyone have a good lawyer? | 有人能找到好点儿的律师吗 |
[15:41] | I got a divorce guy, an alimony guy, | 我知道一个离婚律师 一个搞赡养问题的 |
[15:43] | a slip and fall guy, a pizza’s too hot guy… | 一个搞摔跤赔偿的 一个搞披萨太烫赔偿的 |
[15:45] | Everybody just relax. We’re not gonna go to prison. | 大家都放轻松 我们不会坐牢的 |
[15:48] | It’s all gonna work out in the end. | 最后一切都会好起来的 |
[15:50] | – Should we play Celebrity? – Come on, man. | – 要不我们来玩”猜人名”游戏吧 – 别逗了 |
[15:51] | Yeah, come on, Terry. | 对啊 别逗了 Terry |
[15:52] | No one wants to play Celebrity… The best game ever made… | 没人想玩这世界上最好的游戏”猜人名” |
[15:54] | But he does have a point. | 但是他说的对 |
[15:55] | Nothing bad is gonna happen to us. | 坏事儿不会找上门的 |
[15:57] | Wrong! | 大错特错 |
[15:58] | You turds are about to get flushed. | 你们这些臭狗屎要被冲走啦 |
[15:59] | Come on, Peralta. You’re up first. | 来吧 Peralta 你是第一个 |
[16:01] | – Let’s go. – Oh, cool. | – 走吧 – 噢 好吧 |
[16:02] | So, I’m the first turd to be flushed. | 所以我是第一个被冲的狗屎 |
[16:05] | Bye, you guys. | 大家再见 |
[16:05] | What are you doing? | 你在搞什么飞机 |
[16:06] | You were gonna get promoted out of Missing Persons. | 这次的案子让你本来可以让你升职脱离人口失踪部的 |
[16:08] | Your plan went to hell, tough guy. | 你的鬼计划往后稍稍吧 小老弟 |
[16:10] | Wuntch… she came to me with a much better one. | Wuntch 她给了我一个更好的选择 |
[16:11] | Guess what she’s giving me for betraying you? | 猜猜看她用什么换来了我对你们的背叛 |
[16:13] | My dream job… captain of the… | 我的梦想工作 警监 而且是 |
[16:15] | – 69th precinct. – Bingo. | – 69警区的警监 – 对咯 |
[16:16] | Look, you’re not gonna get away with this. | 听着 你不可能全身而退的 |
[16:18] | You were a part of the whole thing. | 你是计划里的一部分 |
[16:19] | First of all, Jake, there’s no records that you and I teamed up together | 首先 Jake 压根不存在你和我曾经有过合作的记录 |
[16:21] | because you insisted that we only communicate through a beeper. | 因为你 坚持我们只能通过传呼机沟通 |
[16:24] | Stupid beepers. | 都怪传呼机 |
[16:25] | We’re right to be addicted to our phones. | 手机那么让人上瘾是有原因的 |
[16:27] | Eyewitness saw you. The DNA’s all over the scene. | 目击证人有了 犯罪现场的DNA也不少 |
[16:29] | And I caught you red-handed making a hostage video. | 而我呢 在你拍勒索视频的时候把你抓个正着 |
[16:32] | Your cock is cooked. | 你完鸡儿了 |
[16:33] | That’s not a saying. It’s “Goose.” | 原话不是这么说的 是”蛋” |
[16:35] | Who cares about a goose? | 谁在乎蛋啊 |
[16:36] | I’m talking about cooking a penis. | 我说的是鸡鸡 |
[16:37] | All right, this is pointless. | 行吧 跟你讲不通 |
[16:39] | C.J. Will just tell everyone the truth. | C.J.会告诉大家真相的 |
[16:40] | No, he won’t. I bought him off. | 不 他不会 我把他也买通了 |
[16:42] | All I got to do is play “Madden” with him. | 很简单 只需要和他一起玩儿<麦登橄榄球> |
[16:43] | – Come on, C.J. – Hey, you know what? | – C.J. 争气点儿啊 – 嘿 你知道吗 |
[16:45] | I just beefed hard, | 我喷累了 |
[16:45] | so I’m gonna let you stew in here for a little while. | 就让你这个菜鸡再在这儿蹦跶一会儿吧 |
[16:47] | I am loving it. | 爽歪歪 |
[16:50] | Such a loser. | 这个小贱人 |
[16:52] | And this is rock bottom. | 简直不能再糟了 |
[16:54] | Oh, Raymond. This is sad. | 噢 Raymond 太惨了吧 |
[16:56] | He’s the one you think of like a son, right? | 他就是那个跟你像儿子一样亲的人 对吗 |
[16:57] | Or are you closer to Santiago? Not that it matters. | 还是你和Santiago更亲呢 这都不重要 |
[17:00] | They’re both equally going to prison. | 他们都会进监狱的 |
[17:01] | Oh, come on, Madeline. There’s no need to gloat. | 可以了 Madeline 没必要再往他伤口上撒盐 |
[17:04] | Though, it does feel good. | 不过 这确实很爽 |
[17:06] | Gloaty, gloat, gloat. | 撒盐 撒盐 撒撒盐 |
[17:07] | I knew I never should have trusted you. | 我就知道我不该相信你 |
[17:09] | Yes, obviously not, you dum-dum. | 对啊 不该的 你个小傻蛋 |
[17:12] | John, you’re gonna wanna remember this. | John 这一刻会让你铭记的 |
[17:14] | Why don’t you snap a photo of him? | 为什么不给他拍张照片呢 |
[17:15] | Oh, yeah. | 噢 对 |
[17:17] | Yeah… | 嗯 |
[17:19] | Why don’t you get in there with him? | 你为什么不和他一起拍张照呢 |
[17:20] | Oh, why the heck not? | 噢 为什么他妈的不呢 |
[17:21] | My kids just got me a digital picture frame. | 我的孩子们刚给我买了个数字相框 |
[17:23] | All right, everybody say, “Nine-Nine.” | 好 大家一起说 “九九” |
[17:25] | – Nine-Nine. – Mm. | – 九九 – 嗯 |
[17:27] | Raymond, I love the scowl, | Raymond 你这张臭脸正合我意 |
[17:29] | but could you slump your shoulders a bit more? | 但是能不能再把肩塌下去一点呢 |
[17:31] | Remember… you’re a man who just lost everything. | 记好了 你可是个刚刚失去了一切的男人啊 |
[17:34] | And done. | 完事儿了 |
[17:38] | – We got it, Peralta. – Boom! | – 我们成功了 Peralta – 好耶 |
[17:40] | Are they totally shocked? | 他们是不是惊呆了 |
[17:42] | Is Kelly like, what just happened? | Kelly有没有说”发生了什么” |
[17:44] | – What just happened? – You’ve been had, John. | – 发生了什么 – 你中计了 John |
[17:46] | You see, when you handed me your own locked phone just now | 是这样的 当你刚刚把你未锁屏的手机给我 |
[17:48] | to snap that photo, | 让我帮忙拍照的时候 |
[17:50] | I cloned it to a secure network server. | 我把你手机上的信息复制到了一个网络服务器上 |
[17:52] | When you handed Wuntch your locked phone… | 当你把未锁屏的手机给Wuntch的时候 |
[17:53] | Yeah, yeah. I already said that part. | 嗯 嗯 这段我已经说过了 |
[17:55] | Sorry. I can’t see or hear anything. | 对不起 我听不见也看不着外面的情况 |
[17:56] | I’ll just be quiet from now on. | 从现在起我就闭麦了 |
[17:57] | I might chime in with a, “Yeah!” | 但可能会时不时地插几句”好耶” |
[17:59] | here and there to stay in the mix | 来保持存在感 |
[18:00] | Great. | 好的 |
[18:01] | The only way to get you to trust me | 获取你信任的唯一方法 |
[18:02] | – is if you thought I was betraying Holt. – Yeah! | – 就是让你以为我背叛了Holt – 好耶 |
[18:04] | And now I have access to all your personal correspondence… | 现在我掌握了你所有的私人通信记录 |
[18:07] | All right! | 太棒啦 |
[18:07] | Including all stingray authorizations. | 包括”魟鱼”系统的所有权限 |
[18:10] | It’s over, Kelly. You’re done. | 结束了 Kelly 你完了 |
[18:12] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[18:13] | You may have won this round, Madeline, | 你可能暂时赢了这局 Madeline |
[18:15] | but you’re gonna live to regret it. | 但是你会后悔的 |
[18:17] | You are both so gonna live to regret it. | 你们都会后悔的 |
[18:19] | I agree with what was just said. | 我同意刚刚那句话 |
[18:21] | Hey, Jake? I’m just gonna hold this down. | 嘿 Jake 我就摁着这个通话开关吧 |
[18:23] | Yeah, sounds good. Thank you. | 啊 挺好的 谢谢 |
[18:24] | When did you hatch this plan? | 你什么时候想出这个计划的 |
[18:25] | Peralta thought of it when I tried to quit the mission. | Peralta想的 我那个时候正想退出任务呢 |
[18:27] | Hey, what’s Holt’s expression right now? | 嘿 Holt现在什么表情 |
[18:29] | Would you describe it as, proud daddy? | 可以用”骄傲的老爸”来形容吗 |
[18:31] | It’s hard to tell. | 很难讲 |
[18:31] | He’s still piecing it together. This could take a while. | 他还在整理思绪 可能需要点时间 |
[18:33] | Why didn’t you just tell me what was actually happening? | 你为什么不直接告诉我真相呢 |
[18:37] | I wanted to, sir, | 我想过 长官 |
[18:38] | but it involved trusting Madeline Wuntch, | 但是你得信任Madeline Wuntch |
[18:40] | and I just didn’t think you could handle it. | 我觉得你还不太能做到这点 |
[18:42] | But I’m sorry that I lied to you. | 可我真的很抱歉 我对你撒谎了 |
[18:45] | Sir? Sir? | 长官 长官呢 |
[18:48] | Oh, no. Is he mad? | 啊 糟了 他生气了吗 |
[18:49] | I can’t see anything. Did he storm out? | 我什么都看不见 他摔门而出了吗 |
[18:51] | No, I stormed in… To tell you it was a great plan. | 不 我破门而入了 我想告诉你这个方案真的很棒 |
[18:55] | Nice work, Peralta. | 干得漂亮 Peralta |
[18:56] | And there it is… The proud daddy. | 出现了 骄傲的老爸 |
[18:59] | Well, well, well. Commissioner. | 不错嘛 局长 |
[19:02] | Still not used to hearing that. | 还是不太习惯听人这么叫我 |
[19:03] | Of course, I’m only acting commissioner | 当然了 在他们找到一个真正的局长之前 |
[19:05] | until they choose someone permanent. | 我都只是代理局长 |
[19:06] | Might well be you. | 很可能就是你 |
[19:07] | After all, you brought down John Kelly. | 毕竟是你扳倒了John Kelly |
[19:10] | Wonder what he’s doing now. | 我很想知道他现在在干吗 |
[19:11] | He’s got a much higher-paying job in the private sector. | 他在一个私人部门拿着比原来高很多的薪水 |
[19:13] | – Yes, the world is horrible. – Mm. | – 这个世界糟透了 – 没错 |
[19:16] | But then again, sometimes, it surprises you. | 但是呢 有时候 它会给你惊喜 |
[19:18] | This whole time, I thought you were up to something, | 一直以来 我都以为你暗中酝酿着什么邪恶计划 |
[19:21] | but really, you just wanted what was right for the NYPD. | 但其实 你只是想为纽约警局出一份力 |
[19:24] | I did. | 没错 |
[19:25] | But also, I was up to something. | 但其实 我也有自己的盘算 |
[19:29] | Could I have everyone’s attention? | 大家能听我说几句吗 |
[19:31] | I know it’s my last day, | 我知道这是我在这儿的最后一天了 |
[19:32] | and I’ve been in denial about it all week. | 但是这一个星期以来我都在逃避 |
[19:35] | And I still am. | 现在依然是 |
[19:37] | So, I’m giving this toast for no reason. | 所以 我是无缘无故来祝酒的 |
[19:39] | Here’s to nothing! | 这杯敬什么都没有发生 |
[19:40] | You okay there, Ter? | 你还好吗 Ter |
[19:40] | It’s just that, if I wasn’t in denial, | 我只是 如果不逃避这些的话 |
[19:43] | I would be so depressed right now at the thought of leaving all of you. | 我早就会因为要离开你们而难过死了 |
[19:47] | Yeah, we’d be depressed too… | 是啊 我们也会很难过的 |
[19:49] | If anything was happening, which it isn’t. | 如果这件事发生了 但其实它没有 |
[19:52] | Right, and I’m not gonna say that | 对 而且我也不会说 |
[19:54] | no matter what precinct number is on your uniform, | 不管你制服上写着的警区是几号 |
[19:56] | you will always be part of the Nine-Nine. | 你永远都会是九九分局的一员 |
[19:58] | It means so much to me you aren’t saying that right now. | 谢谢你此刻没在说的这句话 |
[20:01] | And I wanna say I’m not gonna miss you at all, | 我想说 我压根儿不会想你 |
[20:03] | you piece of crap. Good riddance. | 你这个渣渣 没有你真好 |
[20:04] | Pretty sure you’re misreading the game here, Charles. | 我很确定你没理解我们的意思 Charles |
[20:06] | Yeah. I see that now. | 嗯 我看出来了 |
[20:07] | To nothing! | 敬什么都没有发生 |
[20:09] | – Thanks, guys, but this sucks. – Terry, come on. | – 谢谢大家 但我真的很难受 – Terry 别这么想 |
[20:12] | We’re still gonna see you all the time. | 我们还是会经常去看你的 |
[20:14] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[20:15] | You’ll come visit me in Staten Island? | 你们会来史丹顿岛看我吗 |
[20:17] | Yeah! Or, you know, | 对啊 或者 你懂的 |
[20:19] | you can come to Brooklyn. There’s seven of us, one of you, | 你可以来布鲁克林 我们这儿有七个人 你一个人 |
[20:21] | but we can iron out the details later. | 但我们可以稍后再讨论细节 |
[20:23] | Nobody’s going to Staten Island. | 没有人会去史丹顿岛 |
[20:24] | Okay, damn, I get it. I’ll come to you. | 行吧 该死的 我懂了 我来看你们总可以吧 |
[20:26] | No, you’re staying here at the Nine-Nine. | 不 你就呆在九九分局 |
[20:28] | I just talked to Madeline Wuntch. | 我刚跟Madeline Wuntch谈过了 |
[20:30] | She’s making a personnel change, | 她会做出一些人事调整 |
[20:31] | which frees up some room in the budget. | 这样就有多余的经费了 |
[20:33] | – Really? – What kind of personnel change? | – 真的吗 – 什么样的人事调整 |
[20:35] | I told her that I’d only spent a month | 我告诉她 在成为警探之前 |
[20:37] | as a patrolman before I made detective. | 我只当了一个月的巡警 |
[20:38] | She said that’s against regulations | 她说这是不合要求的 |
[20:40] | and has decided to rectify the situation. | 所以要对我的工作做出纠正 |
[20:44] | Rectify it how? | 怎么纠正 |
[20:58] | *That’s life* | *这就是人生* |
[21:01] | *That’s what all the people say* | *这就是人们常说的* |
[21:04] | *You’re riding high in April, shot down in May* | *四月尚得意 五月徒伤悲* |
[21:10] | *But I know I’m gonna change that tune* | *但是我知道我终会扭转局面* |
[21:16] | *When I…* | *当我* |