时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | I’m here! I’m here, I’m here. | 我来了 我来了 |
[00:03] | You can start the meeting now. | 可以开始开会了 |
[00:04] | The meeting is over. You’re late. | 已经开完会了 你迟到了 |
[00:05] | You missed roll call | 你错过了点名 |
[00:06] | and the tutorial on using the new copiers. | 和操作新打印机的辅导课 |
[00:09] | Six years, and no matter how hard I try, | 六年了 不管我怎么努力 |
[00:11] | I still can’t get you to understand | 我还是没能让你明白 |
[00:12] | the importance of being punctual. | 守时的重要性 |
[00:13] | Maybe you should just give up and accept me for who I am? | 或许你就该放弃 然后接受我本来的样子 |
[00:15] | No, I will break you. | 不 我会击溃你的 |
[00:16] | – Right now. – Oh. | – 就在此刻 – 噢 |
[00:17] | While you were out being tardy, | 你在外面磨磨蹭蹭的时候 |
[00:18] | I was hard at work devising a special punishment. | 我勤勤恳恳地研究出了一种特别的惩罚 |
[00:20] | I’ve crafted an intricate personal high five | 我为这个办公室里所有人 除了你 |
[00:23] | with everyone in this office except you. | 都各自量身定做了一套复杂的击掌花样 |
[00:25] | What? But you hate high fives. | 什么 但你讨厌击掌啊 |
[00:27] | Yes, every minute of it was hell. | 没错 每一分钟都生不如死 |
[00:29] | But it’ll be worse for you. | 但对你来说只会更痛苦 |
[00:30] | Squad, dismissed. | 小队 解散 |
[00:32] | Good-bye, Diaz. | 再见 Diaz |
[00:34] | Salute into a fanny waggle? | 从敬礼到摇屁屁吗 |
[00:36] | – Good-bye, Boyle. – Oh, the snake charmer! | – 慢走 Boyle – 噢 耍蛇人 |
[00:39] | Good-bye, Jeffords. | 回见 Jeffords |
[00:41] | – That’s a butt bump. – Good-bye, Santiago. | – 那可是撞屁股 – 拜拜 Santiago |
[00:43] | Double fist bump reverse explosion | 双重击掌加反弹爆炸 |
[00:45] | into a Pete Townshend strum. | 再到彼得·汤森式的弹奏手法 |
[00:48] | All right, that was terrible, | 好吧 这真是糟透了 |
[00:49] | but it’s over now, and I made it through. | 但一切都过去了 我挺过来了 |
[00:51] | Good-bye, Leonard from Xerox. | 再见 施乐公司的Leonard |
[00:52] | What? No, no, no. | 啥 不行 不可以 |
[00:54] | The copy guy? | 打印工都有 |
[01:15] | So nice of you to stop by, Kevin. | 你来顺路拜访真是太好了 Kevin |
[01:17] | Enjoy your day. I hope it’s productive. | 过得开心 我希望这是高效多产的一天 |
[01:18] | Thank you, Raymond. | 谢谢你 Raymond |
[01:19] | I hope your day is productive as well. | 我也希望你有高效多产的一天 |
[01:22] | PDA in the office? My, my. | 在办公室公开亲热吗 我的天 |
[01:23] | – Couldn’t help myself. – Hmm. | – 我克制不住了 – 嗯 |
[01:25] | Oh, may I please use the precinct facilities | 噢 我能在用一下警局的卫浴设施吗 |
[01:27] | before I head to work? | 在我上班之前 |
[01:28] | Yes. Thank you for asking for permission. | 可以 谢谢你申请得到许可 |
[01:29] | Thank you for granting it. | 谢谢你批准 |
[01:35] | – Whoomp. – There it is! | – 嘭 – 可算来了 |
[01:37] | Got to say, I could have used | 我得说 你要是能 |
[01:38] | a little more oomph on the whoomp. | 把这声”嘭”说得更有活力就好了 |
[01:39] | That’s the oomphiest whoomp you’ll get. | 那是你能听到的最有活力的”嘭”了 |
[01:40] | So what’s going on? Why’d you want to meet in private? | 所以发生了什么事 你为什么想和我私下联系 |
[01:42] | I need your help with a case. | 我有个案子需要你帮忙 |
[01:43] | Three antique coins were stolen | 我们哥大的古典系里 |
[01:44] | from my classics department at Columbia. | 有三个古董硬币被偷走了 |
[01:46] | So why not ask Captain Holt for help on the case? | 你怎么不找Holt警监帮忙 |
[01:47] | Wait, are you guys getting a divorce? | 等等 你们俩是要离婚了吗 |
[01:49] | I can handle it. | 我接受得了 |
[01:50] | This doesn’t bring up any weird issues for me. | 这并没有触发我什么诡异的情结 |
[01:52] | No, it’s nothing like that. | 不 完全不是那样的 |
[01:53] | Raymond’s a brilliant detective. | Raymond是个出色的侦探 |
[01:54] | It’s just when a case involves me, | 只不过每当案子和我有关 |
[01:56] | he can get a little overemotional. | 他就会变得有点过于情绪化 |
[01:58] | You remember the safe house. | 你还记得安全屋那时候 |
[01:59] | Oh, yeah, he went crazy. | 噢 没错 他简直疯了 |
[02:00] | But I also remember you and me becoming best friends | 但我也记得我们俩那时成了最好的朋友 |
[02:02] | and watching every Nic Cage movie ever made. | 还看完了尼古拉斯·凯奇拍过的所有电影 |
[02:04] | Can you still quote them all? | 你现在还能随意引用吗 |
[02:05] | No, I purged myself of that nonsense. | 不了 我让自己从那些废话中净化出来了 |
[02:06] | – Oh, I bet it’s still in there. – It’s not. | – 我赌它还在你心里 – 没有了 |
[02:08] | – We’ll see. – We won’t. | – 咱们走着瞧 – 咱们不会 |
[02:08] | – There’s a chance it’s in there. – Chance of zero. | – 还是有点可能性的 – 可能性为零 |
[02:09] | I’d put money that maybe it’s there. | 我愿意拿钱赌它还在 |
[02:11] | – You’re losing your money. – Okay. | – 你要输钱了 – 好吧 |
[02:12] | – So will you help me? – I don’t know. | – 所以你会帮我吗 – 我不知道 |
[02:14] | I want to, but keeping a secret from Holt? | 我想帮 但是瞒着Holt |
[02:15] | – That’s a lot of pressure. – Hmm. | – 这可是不小的压力 – 嗯 |
[02:16] | Am I remembering correctly? | 我记得没错的话 |
[02:17] | Don’t you… eat pressure for breakfast? | 你难道不是 把压力当早饭吃吗 |
[02:21] | Nic Cage in “The Rock.” | 凯奇在<勇闯夺命岛>里的台词 |
[02:23] | We are best friends. I am so in! | 我们是最好的朋友 我帮定了 |
[02:26] | Oh, no, that’s Raymond. | 哦不 Raymond来了 |
[02:27] | That’s how he opens a door. | 那是他打开门的声音 |
[02:28] | Kevin, are you still in here? | Kevin 你还在吗 |
[02:29] | Uh, yes, Raymond, I’m in the stall. | 呃 在 Raymond 我在隔间里 |
[02:30] | Some tickets were just released | 刚刚放出了一些 |
[02:32] | for Mahler’s Fourth Symphony this weekend. | 这周末马勒第四交响曲的票 |
[02:34] | Great. That sounds great. Let’s do it. | 好啊 听起来好极了 咱们去吧 |
[02:36] | Fantastic. Now, which section do you prefer? | 太好了 那你倾向于坐哪儿 |
[02:38] | The first tier, | 有一层 |
[02:40] | the second tier, the third tier… | 二层 还有三层 |
[02:42] | The first tier. | 一层吧 |
[02:43] | Now, which section of the first tier? | 好的 那一层的什么区域 |
[02:44] | Right, left, right center, center… | 左边 右边 正中间 中间偏 |
[02:49] | Just any section is fine. | 坐哪儿都行 |
[02:50] | Any section, wow. | 哪儿都行 哇哦 |
[02:52] | Someone had pepper on their eggs this morning. | 看了有人早上吃煎蛋时加了胡椒啊 |
[02:53] | I’ll buy the tickets. | 那我买票了 |
[02:55] | Any section. | 坐哪儿都行 |
[02:58] | Guys, horrible news. | 各位 惨绝人寰的消息 |
[02:59] | The fridge broke this morning. Everything’s warm. | 今天早上冰箱坏了 所有东西都是温热的 |
[03:01] | Doesn’t seem like that big a deal. | 感觉不是什么大事啊 |
[03:03] | – Your yogurt’s spoiled. – Who did this? | – 你的酸奶都变质了 – 是谁干的 |
[03:04] | Okay, everyone calm down. | 好了 大家都冷静一点 |
[03:06] | I will put a request in for a new fridge. | 我会申请换个新冰箱的 |
[03:08] | Good luck getting that approved. | 祝你足够顺利能被批准 |
[03:09] | Commissioner Kelly’s already slashed our budget | Kelly局长已经大幅削减了我们的预算 |
[03:11] | within an inch of its life. | 就留了一点点活路 |
[03:11] | Yeah, the toilet paper’s only one ply now. | 是啊 厕纸现在都只有一层了 |
[03:13] | – My butt hurts all the time. – The AC is broken. | – 我的屁股总是很疼 – 空调坏了 |
[03:15] | My butt hurts all the time. | 我的屁股总是很疼 |
[03:16] | Scully’s butt hurts all the time. | Scully的屁股总是很疼 |
[03:18] | All right, guys, we get it. | 好了 各位 我们明白了 |
[03:19] | It’s just that lunch is the one part of the day | 只不过 午餐是一天之中唯一一个 |
[03:21] | Commissioner Kelly hadn’t ruined. | 没有被Kelly局长毁了的部分 |
[03:22] | People are pissed. Morale’s really taken a hit. | 人们气坏了 士气真的锐减 |
[03:24] | Okay, I got this. | 好 我来处理这事 |
[03:26] | Hey, squad. Lunch is on me today. | 嘿 队员们 今天午餐我请了 |
[03:28] | Taking everyone out for pizza. | 大家一起出去吃披萨 |
[03:31] | And that’s how you improve morale. | 这就是鼓舞士气的方式 |
[03:33] | Okay. You’re not the only sergeant around here. | 行 你可不是这里唯一的警长 |
[03:35] | Let me help. | 让我帮帮忙 |
[03:36] | This side of the room, lunch is on me, | 屋子这半边的人 午餐我请客 |
[03:39] | and we’re getting something better than pizza. | 我们要去吃比披萨更好的东西 |
[03:41] | Sushi! | 寿司 |
[03:44] | Are you trying to outdo me? | 你在试图把我比下去吗 |
[03:45] | No, no, no. | 不不不 |
[03:47] | Just trying to raise morale. | 我只是想鼓舞士气 |
[03:50] | Cool. Cool, cool, cool. | 酷 酷酷酷 |
[03:51] | Morale, morale, morale. Okay. | 士气 士气 士气 没问题 |
[03:54] | Wow, so this is your classroom. | 哇 所以这就是你上课的教室 |
[03:56] | What’s today’s lecture about? | 今天的课讲的什么 |
[03:58] | I know you don’t care about that. | 我知道你一点也不关心这个 |
[04:00] | Just ask me what you want to ask me. | 你就问我你想问的问题吧 |
[04:01] | Can I play with your laser pointer? | 我能玩你的激光笔吗 |
[04:02] | You know, the laser pointer is a bit of a misnomer. | 其实激光笔(指)这个名字像是胡乱起的 |
[04:04] | It is simply a laser. The pointer is you. | 它就是个激光 负责指的人是你 |
[04:08] | – That was awesome. – Take it for a spin. | – 这真是太棒了 – 拿去转转笔吧 |
[04:09] | Don’t mind if I do. Good afternoon, class. | 乐意之至 同学们下午好 |
[04:12] | Allow me to make my first… point. | 请允许我开始讲(指)第一个重点 |
[04:15] | – Very impressive. – Thank you very much, Kevin. | – 很令人佩服 – 谢谢你 Kevin |
[04:17] | But I do have five additional points to make. | 但我还有五点没说(指) |
[04:19] | Chair, chair, wall, chair, | 椅子 椅子 墙 椅子 |
[04:22] | Captain Holt. | Holt警监 |
[04:23] | Captain Holt? No. | Holt警监吗 不要啊 |
[04:24] | Yes, that was a delicious lunch, Gary! | 没错 这真是一顿美味的午餐 Gary |
[04:28] | And I agree, our group does seem happier | 我同意你说的 咱们组确实比之前 |
[04:30] | than it was before. | 看起来开心多了 |
[04:31] | Oh, the pizza was that good? | 噢 披萨那么好吃吗 |
[04:32] | Pizza? Right, | 什么披萨 哦对 |
[04:34] | that’s what I said we were getting | 那是我一开始说要吃的东西 |
[04:35] | before we decided to uh-snazz it up. | 但我们后来决定把它升级 |
[04:38] | Oh, you guys snazzed? | 哦 你们升级了 |
[04:39] | Yeah, we snazzed all the way to La Petite Creperie. | 没错 我们一路升级到天使法餐厅 |
[04:42] | I thought we couldn’t say “Snazz.” | 我以为我们不能说”升级” |
[04:44] | Oh, no, I was thinking of f***. | 噢 不 我想的是”操” |
[04:46] | We can’t say f***. Carry on. | 我们不能说”操” 继续吧 |
[04:47] | Tell ’em how good it was, Rosa. | 告诉他们有多好吃 Rosa |
[04:49] | Tell ’em how high our morale is. | 告诉他们咱们的士气有多高 |
[04:51] | – High. – Oh, stop gushing, girl. | – 高 – 噢 别再炫耀了 姐妹 |
[04:53] | I think it’s so interesting | 我觉得挺有意思的 |
[04:54] | you guys didn’t stick to your original plan, | 你们没有按原计划走 |
[04:56] | because neither did we. | 我们也没有 |
[04:58] | What? Why? | 啥 为什么 |
[04:59] | Oh, you don’t think we knew you were gonna snazz? | 你以为我们不知道你们要升级吗 |
[05:01] | We saw your snazz coming a mile away. | 我们隔着一英里就看到了 |
[05:05] | That’s why I took my team out | 所以我带我们队出去 |
[05:07] | for some big, juicy steaks, and… | 吃了又大又多汁的牛排和 |
[05:09] | *Mashed potatoes * | *丝滑土豆泥* |
[05:10] | *And some spinach and some key lime pie* | *还有菠菜和酸橙派* |
[05:14] | Thank you, Heather. | 谢了 Heather |
[05:15] | Well, that doesn’t sound better than crepes. | 这听起来比不过可丽饼啊 |
[05:16] | It is. Terry wins. | 比得过 Terry赢了 |
[05:18] | We know. We were at both lunches. | 我们有数 两顿午餐我们都在场 |
[05:20] | How? They were simultaneous and two miles apart. | 怎么可能 它们相距两英里 还同时发生 |
[05:22] | It was free food. Life finds a way. | 那可是免费午餐 总有办法的 |
[05:24] | Okay, but you can’t win | 好吧 但你不能赢 |
[05:25] | because it wasn’t a competition. | 因为这根本不是在比赛 |
[05:26] | So let’s make it a competition. | 那就把它变成比赛 |
[05:28] | Same groups tomorrow? | 明天还是同样的队员 |
[05:28] | Okay, but let’s agree at the end of this | 行 但我们说好等这一切结束之后 |
[05:31] | – that we’ll still be friends. – No deal. | – 我们还是朋友 – 不约 |
[05:32] | Good! ‘Cause I didn’t mean it anyway. | 好 因为反正我也是说说客套话 |
[05:34] | Hello, sir. How’d you find us out? | 你好啊 长官 你是怎么发现我们的 |
[05:35] | Mahler’s Fourth Symphony. | 马勒第四交响曲 |
[05:37] | He’d never sit in just any section. | 他从来不会随便坐在什么地方 |
[05:38] | I might. I’m flexible. | 说不定呢 我这人很灵活的 |
[05:40] | Oh, really? You’d sit center left? | 噢 真的吗 你会愿意坐在中间偏左 |
[05:42] | In timpani alley? | 在定音鼓巷里 |
[05:44] | I’ll purchase those tickets right away. | 那我现在就买票 |
[05:51] | No, don’t! | 不 住手 |
[05:52] | Fine. Jake is helping me with a burglary | 好吧 Jake在帮我处理学校里的 |
[05:54] | here at the university, | 一宗夜盗案件 |
[05:55] | and I asked him not to tell you. | 而且我让他不要告诉你 |
[05:57] | – Is this about St. Augustine? – Yes. | – 这和圣奥古斯丁有关吗 – 没错 |
[05:59] | – What’s going on? – He’s embarrassed of me. | – 发生了什么 – 他觉得我给他丢人了 |
[06:01] | Last Christmas, | 去年圣诞节 |
[06:02] | the classics department threw a holiday party. | 古典系开了一个假期派对 |
[06:03] | I had one drink too many and utterly humiliated myself. | 我喝多了 让自己丢尽了脸 |
[06:07] | And that was the point St. Augustine was making | 这就是圣奥古斯丁在<哲学的慰藉>里 |
[06:09] | in “Consolation of Philosophy.” | 提出的观点 |
[06:10] | Yeah, sounds super humiliating, | 嗯 说着这些智慧的东西 |
[06:12] | saying something smart. | 听起来真是丢脸极了 |
[06:13] | Smart? I confused St. Augustine with Boethius. | 智慧吗 我把圣奥古斯丁和波爱修斯搞混了 |
[06:16] | I might as well have stepped on a rake | 我还不如一脚踩在耙子上 |
[06:17] | and bonked myself on the forehead. | 咚地一下砸中自己脑门 |
[06:18] | The problem wasn’t what you said. | 问题不在于你说的那些 |
[06:20] | It was that Dean Allister pointed out your mistake, | 而在于系主任指出了你的错误 |
[06:22] | and you lost your damned mind. | 然后你他妈就发疯了 |
[06:23] | I misremembered it because | 我记错是因为 |
[06:24] | I’m reading both simultaneously. | 我在同时读这两本书 |
[06:26] | One book is too few for me. | 只读一本对我来说太少了 |
[06:28] | Where is everyone going? | 大家都去哪儿了 |
[06:30] | It was quite the kerfuffle. | 场面十分混乱 |
[06:32] | The problem is, is that I get flustered and defensive | 问题在于 我变得又慌张又抵触 |
[06:34] | because I know how they all see me: | 是因为我知道他们是如何看待我的 |
[06:37] | as Kevin’s working-class bimbo. | 把我看作Kevin的工人阶级无脑花瓶 |
[06:40] | I can’t imagine that’s what they think. | 我不敢相信他们是这么想的 |
[06:41] | – It is. – Really? | – 事实如此 – 是吗 |
[06:42] | Obviously I know that they’re wrong, | 显然 他们是错的 |
[06:43] | but they put you in your own head, | 但他们让你相信了这一点 |
[06:45] | and you’re not yourself around them. | 在他们身边时 你不是真正的自己 |
[06:46] | I’m sorry, I was just trying to protect you. | 对不起 我只是想保护你 |
[06:48] | Yes, of course, thank you for saving me from myself. | 哦当然了 多谢你把我解救出我的魔爪 |
[06:50] | Now, if you’ll excuse me, | 现在 如果可以的话 |
[06:52] | I’ll just go sit by the pool and read some fiction… | 我要坐在泳池旁读些小说 |
[06:55] | like the bimbo that I am. | 就像我这种无脑花瓶一样 |
[07:00] | There’s a pool here? | 这儿竟然有泳池吗 |
[07:03] | Sir, wait. Oh! Wasn’t expecting to catch up to you so fast. | 长官 等等 没想到这么快就能赶上你 |
[07:07] | I don’t know what to say now. | 我现在不知道该怎么开口 |
[07:08] | I thought I was gonna havemore running time to formulate it. | 我还以为跑来的路上能有更多时间组织下语言 |
[07:10] | Oh, I know! | 我知道了 |
[07:10] | I’m sorry that we kept the case a secret from you. | 我很抱歉我们把这件案子瞒着你 |
[07:12] | Oh, I understand why you did. | 我理解事出有因 |
[07:13] | The truth is, ever since I met Kevin, | 事实是 每次我遇见Kevin |
[07:15] | I’ve felt insecure in his world. | 我都感觉在他的世界没有安全感 |
[07:17] | I can’t compete with these highly educated academics. | 我没法和那些受过高等教育的学者相提并论 |
[07:20] | I worry every day | 我每天都在担心 |
[07:21] | that I’ll make one St. Augustine slip too many, | 害怕自己犯下太多次圣奥古斯丁那样的错 |
[07:24] | and he’ll realize… | 然后他会意识到 |
[07:27] | – I’m beneath him. – This is insane. | – 我配不上他 – 你疯了吗 |
[07:29] | You’re the smartest person I know. | 你是我见过的最聪明的人 |
[07:30] | I’ll explain it to you. | 我这么给你解释 |
[07:31] | Among Kevin’s peers, i’m a Jake. | 在Kevin的朋友里 我是个Jake |
[07:33] | No, no, no, no, no. | 不 不 不 不 不 |
[07:34] | I refuse to live in a world where you’re the Jake, | 我拒绝在一个你是Jake的世界里生存 |
[07:36] | because if you’re the Jake, what does that make me? | 因为如果你是Jake 那我就成什么了 |
[07:38] | The Charles? | Charles吗 |
[07:39] | – The Hitchcock. – The Hitchcock? Oh, my God. | – 是Hitchcock – Hitchcock 老天爷 |
[07:42] | You dropped down so many more levels than I was expecting. | 你给的评价比我想象中低太多了 |
[07:44] | Okay, you know what? Screw this. | 你猜怎么着 去他的 |
[07:46] | You are so smart, and we’re gonna prove it to those professors. | 你这么聪明 我们要向那些教授证明这一点 |
[07:49] | You’re gonna work this case, | 你来办这个案子 |
[07:50] | and you’re gonna find those coins. | 你会找到那些硬币 |
[07:52] | Well, I suppose it would be nice to show them | 我想如果能向他们证明这一点应该很好 |
[07:54] | I’m more than just a hot, dumb piece of ass. | 我不只是没脑子的翘屁美男 |
[07:57] | Yes! That’s the spirit. | 就要有这个精神劲儿 |
[07:58] | Now get that hot ass moving, | 翘屁动起来吧 |
[08:00] | ’cause we’ve got a crime to solve. | 我们还有案子要破呢 |
[08:01] | Peralta, please, have some decorum. | Peralta 麻烦庄重一点儿 |
[08:02] | What? I was just using your words. | 凭什么 我只是用了你的原话 |
[08:04] | Look, you teach people the way you want to be treated. | 你如何待人 他人便如何待你 |
[08:06] | That’s what Dr. Phil says. | Phil博士说的 |
[08:07] | Okay, lunchtime starts in ten minutes. | 还有十分钟就是午餐时间 |
[08:10] | Whichever team wins gets recorded on the Whiteboard of Victory. | 赢了的队伍可以记录在胜利白板 |
[08:14] | The winner will be decided by our judges, | 由裁判决出我们的胜者 |
[08:15] | Hitchcock and Scully. | Hitchcock和Scully |
[08:16] | Oh, my God, are we high status, Hitchcock? | 天啊 我们是上流人士了吗 Hitchcock |
[08:19] | – I think so. – What a world. | – 我想是的 – 这个世界太疯狂了 |
[08:20] | Ah, well, good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[08:21] | I’m sure you know all the best places to eat | 我相信你知道所有最好的餐馆 |
[08:23] | since you’ve reached Elite status on Yelp. | 如果你已经是点评网站的精英会员 |
[08:25] | Oh, wait, that was me. | 等等 我说的是我自己 |
[08:26] | Oh, because Yelp reviewers are sane people with great taste? | 因为点评网站的用户是口味很赞的正常人吗 |
[08:29] | Oh, sorry, couldn’t hear you over GourmetGlen12 saying | 不好意思听不见你因为GourmetGlen12认为 |
[08:31] | that my review of the duck skin at the Hearth and Feather was | 我给”壁炉和羽毛”的鸭皮的评价对他 |
[08:34] | helpful. | 很有帮助 |
[08:35] | Come on, Team Jeffords. It’s chow time. | 走吧 Jeffords队 大吃一场 |
[08:39] | We have a cool thing to say too. | 我们也有炫酷的台词 |
[08:41] | Team Santiago, let’s lunch-a-bunch! | Santiago队 开动起来 |
[08:44] | – No, I don’t say that. – Come on, Rosa, please? | – 不 我不会说的 – 求你了 Rosa |
[08:46] | Let’s lunch-a-bunch. | 开动起来 |
[08:47] | Aha, Rosa said it! | Rosa说了 |
[08:49] | Did you hear that? Did you hear it? | 你听见了吗 你听见了吗 |
[08:50] | – Ah, Dean Allister? – Policeman Raymond. | – Allister院长 – Raymond警察 |
[08:54] | Good to see you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[08:56] | Read any interesting magazines lately? | 最近读什么搞笑杂志了吗 |
[08:58] | This again? I was waiting for Kevin, | 又来这套 我在等Kevin |
[08:59] | I had finished my book, and I happened to glance at | 我读完了书 刚好看见 |
[09:02] | an issue of “The Economist” that someone left lying about. | 一期某人落下的<经济学人> |
[09:04] | All I remember is you becoming unhinged. | 我只能记得你精神失常了 |
[09:06] | The only reason I picked it up was to swat a fly. | 我拿起它的唯一原因就是打苍蝇 |
[09:08] | I mean, I’m not crazy. | 我说 我又没疯 |
[09:10] | Why are there always flowers here? | 为什么这儿总有花 |
[09:12] | So is policeman Raymond joining the case? | 所以Raymond警察要加入这个案子 |
[09:15] | Actually, he’s leading it. | 事实上 他在主导调查 |
[09:16] | Captain Holt is the finest investigator I’ve ever worked with. | Holt警监是我共事过的最优秀的调查者 |
[09:19] | Sir, tell him our plan of action. | 长官 告诉他我们的行动计划 |
[09:27] | – Clues. – Okay, you’re freezing up. | – 线索 – 好吧 你呆住了 |
[09:29] | I’m just gonna take the wheel for now. | 我暂时要接过话茬了 |
[09:30] | There were no signs of forced entry, | 没有暴力闯入的迹象 |
[09:32] | the only people with access to the archives | 唯一有接触到档案的权限的 |
[09:34] | were the professors in the department, | 是这个院的教授们 |
[09:35] | and they all have alibis, which means… | 他们都有不在场证明 也就是说 |
[09:39] | I don’t know what you want me to say. | 我不知道你想让我说什么 |
[09:40] | Okay, that’s my fault for throwing it to you again. | 我不该把话茬又扔给你 |
[09:41] | Which means we need to examine the crime scene. | 也就是说我们需要勘验犯罪现场 |
[09:43] | It is there that we will find | 在那儿我们会发现 |
[09:44] | what Captain Holt has so eloquently described as… | Holt警监所精准描述的 |
[09:49] | Clues? | 线索 |
[09:50] | Sir, you just said it. | 长官 你刚才明明说了 |
[09:52] | Cupcakes up, everyone. | 大家把蛋糕拿起来 |
[09:54] | Heather, you already ate yours? | Heather 你已经吃了你的吗 |
[09:56] | The point is to eat it in their faces. | 重点是当着他们的面吃 |
[10:01] | – Honk, honk, bitches. – What the hell? | – 叭 叭 贱人们 – 什么鬼 |
[10:03] | We rented a party limo, drove to Coney Island for hot dogs, | 我们租了辆派对用豪车 去科尼岛买了热狗 |
[10:05] | and then did karaoke the entire time. | 接着一直在唱歌 |
[10:07] | I sang “It Wasn’t Me” By Shaggy. Crushed it. | 我唱了Shaggy的”那不是我” 酷毙了 |
[10:09] | But that’s not even about lunch! | 但那和午餐根本没关系 |
[10:10] | – It’s… – An experience. | – 那是 – 一场经历 |
[10:12] | – Team Amy wins. – What? | – Amy队赢了 – 什么 |
[10:13] | How did you get there? You were just with us. | 你怎么过去的 你刚才还和我们一起 |
[10:15] | – Scully was with them. – Free food. | – Scully和他们一起 – 免费食物 |
[10:17] | Great cupcake, Sarge. | 蛋糕好极了 警长 |
[10:19] | – But Amy still wins. – Eat snazz, losers! | – 但Amy还是赢了 – 吃得高端点儿吧 手下败将们 |
[10:24] | Okay, so there were no witnesses, | 没有目击者 |
[10:26] | no cameras, and no prints. | 没有摄像头 也没有指纹 |
[10:27] | In other words, we have nothing. | 换句话说 什么也没有 |
[10:29] | That’s what you get when you put a bimbo on the case. | 让无脑花瓶参与案件就会是这个结果 |
[10:31] | Okay, well, let’s not give up all hope just yet. | 我们先不要这么早就放弃 |
[10:33] | We do know some things. | 我们知道一些事情 |
[10:34] | For example, the perp entered using a key, | 比如 罪犯用钥匙进来的 |
[10:36] | which means they probably work here. | 也就是说他们可能在这儿工作 |
[10:37] | And they knew enough to skip past | 他们掌握的信息足以绕过 |
[10:39] | all these expensive-looking artifacts. | 所有看起来很贵的工艺品 |
[10:41] | They walked straight up to this shelf | 他们直接走到这个架子 |
[10:43] | and grabbed the coin case from up there. | 拿到了上面的硬币箱 |
[10:44] | It’s too high. You can’t reach it. | 箱子太高了 你够不着 |
[10:45] | Exactly. So now we know that | 没错 那么我们知道了 |
[10:47] | the thief was taller than me. That’s a good lead. | 小偷比我高 这是个好的开始 |
[10:48] | Also, we know they were a little bit of a freak, | 同时 我们知道了他们有点儿像怪胎 |
[10:50] | since I am above average height according to the 1940 census. | 因为我高于1940年统计数据中的平均身高 |
[10:53] | I didn’t realize you had a thing about your height. | 我以前都没意识到你对身高这么在意 |
[10:54] | I don’t! Because I’m above average. | 我没有 因为我高于平均身高 |
[10:57] | Why would I have a thing about my height | 为什么我要介意它 |
[10:58] | when I’m above average? It doesn’t make any sense. | 当我高于平均水平 完全讲不通 |
[11:01] | Anyways, we’re looking for an insanely tall perp, | 不管怎么说 我们在找一个高得离谱的罪犯 |
[11:03] | a real Shaq type. | 像篮球队员奥尼尔那种 |
[11:04] | Maybe the thief stood on something, like… | 或许小偷站在了什么东西上 比如说 |
[11:08] | one of these drawers. | 其中一个抽屉 |
[11:10] | Turn off the light. | 把灯关了 |
[11:12] | Maybe something will show up under UV. | 紫外光下可能看到什么东西 |
[11:15] | – Bingpot! – A footprint. | – 中彩 – 脚印 |
[11:18] | You did it, you brilliant bimbo. | 成功了 你个天才无脑花瓶 |
[11:20] | Oh, there you are. Why are you in the dark? | 你们在这儿 为什么不开灯 |
[11:22] | Were you not able to find the light switch? | 是找不到开关吗 |
[11:23] | Ha-ha, very funny, but I’ll actually have you know | 真搞笑 事实上我想让你知道 |
[11:26] | Captain Holt just found a very promising lead. | Holt警监刚刚发现了非常有希望的线索 |
[11:28] | Oh, how fun, a lead. | 多幽默 一条线索 |
[11:29] | Meanwhile, we actually found the thief. | 同时 我们找到了小偷 |
[11:31] | – You did? – What? | – 你找到了 – 什么 |
[11:32] | Well, technically our janitor found him. | 准确来讲我们的保洁员发现了他 |
[11:34] | Come on in, Randy. | 进来吧 Randy |
[11:35] | Tell them how you did their jobs. | 讲讲你怎么做了他们的工作 |
[11:36] | Well, um, I was emptying the trash | 我当时在清理垃圾 |
[11:38] | in Professor Port’s office. | 在Port教授的办公室 |
[11:40] | I saw something shiny sticking out from underneath a notepad. | 我看到在笔记本下面有东西在闪光 |
[11:43] | It was one of the missing coins. | 是丢失的硬币中的一个 |
[11:45] | Great police work. | 出色的警察工作 |
[11:46] | Perhaps you might want to hire Randy, or… | 或许你们想雇了Randy 或者 |
[11:48] | Randy, you could hire them. | Randy 你可以雇了他们 |
[11:51] | It seems like you all have basically the same skill set. | 看起来你们掌握的基本技能都差不多 |
[11:54] | We’re actually all staffed up in maintenance. | 我们其实都是干维修这行的 |
[11:56] | We don’t want your job, Randy. | 我们不想给你打工 Randy |
[12:00] | I know Dean Allister Humiliated us, | 我知道Allister院长羞辱了我们 |
[12:02] | but we can still have our revenge. | 但我们还能复仇 |
[12:03] | I watched a ton of horny ’80s comedies when I was a kid, | 我还是孩子的时候看过一堆性感的80年代喜剧 |
[12:06] | and they’re filled with ways of getting back at mean deans. | 里面有各种报复刻薄院长的方法 |
[12:08] | So we are gonna throw the wildest party | 我们要开一个最野的派对 |
[12:11] | – this campus has ever seen. – No. | – 这个校园闻所未闻那种 – 不 |
[12:13] | Okay, then we’ll have a bikini car wash. | 好吧 那我们要搞一个比基尼洗车 |
[12:14] | No, no, save your schemes. | 不行 省省你的计划 |
[12:16] | I know exactly how to get back at the dean. | 我知道怎么向院长复仇 |
[12:18] | – By arresting him. – For what? | – 逮捕他 – 为什么 |
[12:20] | It seems pretty obvious that Port did it. | 很明显是Port做的 |
[12:21] | No, no, that makes no sense. | 不 根本讲不通 |
[12:22] | Why would someone steal something valuable | 为什么会有人偷了珍贵的东西 |
[12:24] | and then leave it in their desk? | 然后留在自己的桌子里 |
[12:25] | I feel like this is a veiled shot at me | 我感觉被隐晦地讽刺了 |
[12:26] | for leaving the crown in my desk during the third Halloween Heist. | 因为第三次万圣节争夺战我把王冠留在桌子里 |
[12:28] | – It is. – Oh. | – 是在讽刺你 – 哦 |
[12:29] | Allister planted the coin in Professor Port’s desk. | Allister把硬币栽赃在Port教授的桌子里 |
[12:32] | – They’re rivals. – Mm. | – 他们是竞争对手 – 嗯 |
[12:34] | Did you see the book Allister was holding back there? | 你看到Allister在那儿拿着的书没 |
[12:36] | A biography of Macedonian general Parmenion. | 一本关于马其顿将领帕曼纽的传记 |
[12:39] | He was taunting us. | 他在挑衅我们 |
[12:40] | Again, I’m the Hitchcock here. | 我又成了Hitchcock |
[12:41] | You’re gonna have to connect the dots for me. | 你得把事情跟我讲清楚 |
[12:43] | Parmenion was a close advisor to Alexander the Great. | 帕曼纽是亚历山大大帝的亲密的顾问 |
[12:46] | Alexander suspected that Parmenion was trying to supplant him, | 亚历山大怀疑帕曼纽想要取代他 |
[12:49] | so he executed him. | 所以把帕尼翁处决了 |
[12:50] | He was getting rid of his rival. | 他想除掉竞争者 |
[12:52] | Sir, you cracked it! You and your big hard brain. | 长官 你破案了 你和你的壮硕的大脑 |
[12:55] | – Hard? – Yes! | – 壮硕 – 没错 |
[12:56] | You have the biggest, hardest brain on Earth, | 你拥有世界上最壮硕的大脑 |
[12:57] | and I want you to say it. | 我想让你说出来 |
[12:58] | Say “I am Raymond Holt, and my brain is rock hard.” | 说”我是Raymond Holt 我的大脑坚硬无比” |
[13:01] | A brain shouldn’t be hard. If anything, I’ll say, | 大脑不应该是坚硬的 就算说 我也要说 |
[13:03] | “I am Raymond Holt, and my brain is soft and wet.” | “我是Raymond Holt 我的大脑很湿滑” |
[13:05] | No, don’t say that. It’s gross and I hate it. | 别 别这么说 太恶心了 我讨厌 |
[13:07] | All right, let’s go do some cop stuff. | 就这样 去做警察工作吧 |
[13:10] | Wait, why does Terry’s team have four wins? | 为什么Terry队赢了四次 |
[13:13] | He only won steaks, bowling, and the mobile escape room. | 他只赢了牛排 保龄球和移动密室那几次 |
[13:16] | You’re forgetting about our breakfast at the Empire State Building. | 你忘了我们在帝国大厦的早餐 |
[13:19] | It was so cold up there. | 上面太冷了 |
[13:20] | It sounds a lot better than our indoor skydiving lunch. | 听起来比我们的室外跳伞午餐好多了 |
[13:23] | Speaking of which, are we gonna get reimbursed for that? | 说到这个 我们能得到补偿吗 |
[13:25] | How dare you complain about the Funtastic FlyZone? | 你哪来的胆子抱怨绝妙飞行区 |
[13:28] | That was funtastic fun for everyone. | 每个人都乐在其中 |
[13:30] | So what are you guys planning for today? | 你们今天有什么打算 |
[13:31] | Oh, nothing much. | 也没什么 |
[13:32] | We’re just gonna keep it “Caszh.” | 就像之前的”家常便饭” |
[13:33] | Us too. Super “Caszh.” | 我们也是 非常”家常便饭” |
[13:35] | Super duper “Caszh.” | 超级无敌”家常便饭” |
[13:38] | We all know you’re both planning | 我们都知道你们都计划着 |
[13:40] | something insanely complicated and annoying. | 无比复杂又烦人的事情 |
[13:42] | Your teammates are turning against you, Terry. | 你的队友跟你对着干了 Terry |
[13:45] | – I’m on your team. – Who cares? | – 我在你这队 – 没人关心 |
[13:47] | We’re gonna win. Team Lunch-a-Bunch forever. | 我们会赢的 开动午餐队万岁 |
[13:50] | Sir, why are we still doing this? | 长官 我们为什么还这样啊 |
[13:52] | We’ve been following him for days, | 都跟了他好几天了 |
[13:53] | and he hasn’t done anything suspicious. | 他一点可疑举止都没有 |
[13:55] | Let’s just confront him. | 不如直接正面杠 |
[13:56] | He only hid one of the stolen coins in Port’s desk. | 他只藏了一枚失窃的硬币在Port的桌子里 |
[13:59] | He’ll probably try to sell the others. | 可能会卖掉别的 |
[14:00] | I want to catch him in the act. | 我想抓个现行 |
[14:01] | Shh. Here he comes. | 嘘 他过来了 |
[14:08] | These college kids. I used to wear long-sleeve T-shirts | 大学生们 我以前也会这样 |
[14:11] | under my short-sleeve T-shirts. | 把长袖穿在短袖里面 |
[14:12] | Wait a minute, I still could. | 等等 我现在也能这么穿 |
[14:13] | Hang on. He’s stopping. | 停 他停下了 |
[14:14] | Oh, no, he forgot his phone. | 坏了 他忘了带手机 |
[14:15] | He’s gonna turn around and see us. Come on. | 他要转身的话就看见咱俩了 过来 |
[14:18] | – Sorry, sorry. – Oh, hey, guys, what’s up? | – 抱歉抱歉 – 你们好呀 怎么了 |
[14:20] | You want to join our a cappella jam circle? | 要加入我们的无伴奏即兴演奏小队吗 |
[14:21] | Oh, no. | 不不不 |
[14:22] | Are you guys Harry Potter fans? | 你们是哈利波特粉吗 |
[14:23] | I do not like where this is going. | 这个局面我不太喜欢 |
[14:24] | Three, four. | 三四 |
[14:26] | *Won’t you come visit Hogwarts?* | *你会不会来霍格沃茨看看我* |
[14:29] | *I’ll be alone, dancing in Gryffindor* | *如不然 我便寂寞地在格兰芬多起舞* |
[14:33] | *Harry is the best at the spells* | *哈利最擅长咒语* |
[14:38] | *And as for potions, Hermione does well* | *可说到魔药 还是赫敏最棒* |
[14:41] | This is actually pretty funny. | 有点意思哈 |
[14:42] | You got to know Harry Potter. | 你得读过哈利波特才懂 |
[14:45] | Wait a minute. Where’d Allister go? | 等会 Allister去哪儿了 |
[14:48] | He was standing right here. | 刚才就站在这儿呢 |
[14:49] | It’s like he vanished without a trace. | 简直凭空消失 |
[14:51] | Wrong, Peralta. He vanished with a trace. | 不 Peralta 他留下行踪了 |
[14:53] | Check it out. His footprint. Gotcha. | 看看 脚印 逮住了 |
[14:55] | I am Raymond Holt and my brain is rock hard. | 我是Raymond Holt 我的头脑硬如磐石 |
[14:57] | – I’m not going to say that. – Smart. | – 我不会说的 – 聪明 |
[14:58] | Saving it for a bigger moment | 留着到更大的场合 |
[14:59] | in front of a bunch of people. Can’t wait! | 说给一群人听 迫不及待了 |
[15:01] | Okay, squad, hope you ate lunch already, | 好了 各位 希望你们已经吃了午饭了 |
[15:03] | because it’s lunchtime! | 因为现在正是午饭时间到 |
[15:06] | – What’s with the getups? – Oh, nothing much. | – 这打扮怎么回事 – 哦 没什么 |
[15:08] | We just turned the parking garage | 就是 我们刚刚把地下停车场 |
[15:09] | into an elaborate paintball arena. | 整成无与伦比的彩弹游乐场 |
[15:10] | It’s zombie-themed. We hired 60 actors. | 僵尸主题的哦 我们还雇了60个演员 |
[15:13] | That sounds pretty expensive. | 听起来花了大钱 |
[15:14] | Nah, New York actors are desperate. | 并没有 纽约的演员们都挺绝望的 |
[15:16] | For ten bucks, you can shoot ’em right in the face. | 给十美元 你就能直接一枪崩脸 |
[15:18] | Wow, that’s amazing. | 哇 那不错呀 |
[15:19] | I don’t know how anybody could ever beat that… | 我不知道有没有人能赢过这个 |
[15:22] | except maybe an in-office teppanyaki grill. | 除非 或许有个办公室内的铁板烧烤炉 |
[15:26] | Moshi moshi, losers! | 你们好呀 屌丝们 |
[15:27] | We got shrimp. We got lobster. | 我们有虾哟 我们有龙虾 |
[15:29] | Heather, I know you’re allergic to shellfish. | Heather 我知道你对壳类过敏 |
[15:31] | You’re just gonna have to not eat. | 你可以不吃 |
[15:33] | Where’s Heather? Where is everybody? | Heather呢 大家去哪儿了 |
[15:36] | They’re on the roof by Gina’s statue. | 他们在屋顶上 Gina的雕像旁边 |
[15:38] | – What the hell, guys? – Oh, God, they found us. | – 干啥呢都 – 我的天 他们逮着我们了 |
[15:40] | – Don’t let them take me. – Why are you hiding from us? | – 不要让他们带走我 – 你们躲什么呀 |
[15:42] | This lunch competition has gotten out of hand. | 午饭大作战已经失控了 |
[15:45] | No one is having fun. | 没人觉得有意思 |
[15:46] | I keep having panic dreams | 我一直做噩梦 |
[15:48] | about Sergeant Santiago shooting down my lunch ideas. | 梦见Santiago警长毙了我的点子 |
[15:50] | Historic walking tours don’t win lunch, Gary. | 古迹徒步赢不了午餐大作战 Gary |
[15:53] | No one cares about winning lunch. | 没人关心赢不赢 |
[15:55] | Please, just leave us alone. | 拜托了 离我们远点 |
[15:58] | Gary, wait. Look… | Gary 等等 你看 |
[16:00] | – Oh! – Ow! | – 啊 – 嗷 |
[16:01] | Why did you do that? | 你为什么这么做 |
[16:02] | Oh, my God, it was an accident. | 我的天 是意外 |
[16:04] | This thing doesn’t have a safety. | 这玩意没有保险 |
[16:05] | Ow! | 嗷 |
[16:07] | Ow, stop! Help! | 嗷 停下 救命啊 |
[16:10] | And a big round of applause for | 让我们用热烈的掌声 |
[16:12] | Janitor Randy for recovering our precious coin. | 感谢清洁工Randy帮我们找回珍贵的硬币 |
[16:15] | Don’t applaud for that man. | 不要给他鼓掌 |
[16:17] | – What’s going on? – What’s going on is, | – 发生什么了 – 发生的是 |
[16:19] | Captain Holt just solved this case. | Holt警监刚刚解决了这个案子 |
[16:20] | What’s there left to solve? We found the coin | 哪儿还有需要解决的 我们找到硬币了 |
[16:22] | in Professor Port’s desk. He’s the thief. | 就在Port教授的桌子里 他是盗窃犯 |
[16:24] | Oh, you’d like everyone to believe that, | 噢 你当然是希望大家都相信这个说法 |
[16:25] | wouldn’t you, Dean Allister? | 是不是 Allister院长 |
[16:27] | Or should I say, General Parmenion? | 或者称呼你 帕曼纽将军 |
[16:29] | Raymond, are you causing a kerfuffle? | Raymond 你要在这惹一出闹剧吗 |
[16:31] | Yes. Sometimes a moment calls for a kerfuffle. | 没错 有些时刻需要点闹剧加持 |
[16:33] | No. No moment calls for a kerfuffle. | 不 这儿不需要什么闹剧 |
[16:35] | You know my feelings on this. | 你知道我会怎么想 |
[16:36] | Dean Allister framed Professor Port to get rid of a rival, | Allister院长构陷Port教授是为了除掉对手 |
[16:40] | just as Alexander got rid of Parmenion. | 就像亚历山大大帝除掉帕曼纽 |
[16:42] | Preposterous. Do you even have a shred of evidence | 荒谬之极 你可有一星半点的证据 |
[16:45] | to back up that claim? | 支撑你的指控 |
[16:46] | Oh, we’ve got more than a shred. Look at these photos. | 可不只是一星半点儿 看看这些照片 |
[16:48] | Here, a footprint from the scene of the crime left by the thief. | 这是犯罪现场盗窃犯留下的足印 |
[16:52] | And here, another print made yesterday by you. | 这个 是昨天你留下的足印 |
[16:55] | – You’ve been caught, Allister! – Is it happening? | – 你漏出马脚了 Allister – 要说那句话了吗 |
[16:58] | – Caught by me. – It is happening. | – 被我逮住了 – 好像要说了 |
[16:59] | – Me and my rock hard brain. – It happened! | – 我和我坚如磐石的大脑 – 果然说了 |
[17:02] | Oh, Raymond. Look around. | 哦 Raymond 你看看周围 |
[17:04] | These shoes I’m wearing with their “Unique footprint”… | 我穿着的这双有着独特印记的鞋子 |
[17:08] | We all have them. They were the departmental gift this Christmas. | 大家人手一双 这是圣诞节学院给的礼物 |
[17:11] | They’re actually very funny. | 这些鞋挺有意思 |
[17:12] | They have Achilles printed on the heel. | 鞋跟上印了阿喀琉斯 |
[17:14] | I don’t know if I would call that “Very” Funny. | 我不觉得这事儿特别有意思 |
[17:16] | I’m surprised you didn’t know about them. | 我倒是挺惊讶 你竟然不知道 |
[17:18] | Kevin must have gotten a pair. | Kevin肯定也有一双 |
[17:19] | Oh, I remember what happened. | 啊 我记起发生什么了 |
[17:21] | You had to leave the Christmas party | 你们早在这些鞋送来之前 |
[17:22] | before they were handed out. | 就离开圣诞宴会了 |
[17:24] | Why was that again? Oh, yes. The kerfuffle. | 是为什么来着 哦对 一场闹剧 |
[17:26] | But what about the autobiography of Persimminons | 不过 那你拿着暗讽我们的 |
[17:28] | you were taunting us with? | 那本帕曼柿的自传是怎么回事 |
[17:30] | I suppose I can see how holding any book | 我想 对你而言 随便我拿什么书 |
[17:31] | would seem like a taunt to you. | 都意味着嘲讽 |
[17:33] | I own a book. | 我有书的 |
[17:34] | But I don’t think Raymond is remembering the story correctly. | 不过 我想 Raymond对故事的记忆不是那么准确 |
[17:36] | Alexander didn’t see Parmenion as a rival. | 亚历山大大帝并没有视帕曼纽为对手 |
[17:38] | He killed him over a dispute about his son. | 他在一场关于他儿子的争论中把他杀了 |
[17:40] | Oh, no, it’s Boethius all over again. | 哦 不 波爱修斯事件重现 |
[17:42] | At least you got one thing right. | 你起码弄对了一件事 |
[17:44] | You do have a rock hard brain. Because that’s bad. | 你的大脑确实坚如磐石 因为那不是什么好事 |
[17:47] | Everyone knows that a brain should be soft and wet. | 常识是 大脑是柔软湿滑的 |
[17:50] | I wanted to say that, but Jake told me not to. | 我想那样说来着 Jake阻止了我 |
[17:51] | Yeah, because it’s gross. | 没错 因为那样说很恶心 |
[17:56] | There you are. | 你在这呢 |
[17:59] | – You okay, sir? – I’m fine. | – 还好吗 长官 – 没事 |
[18:01] | I have decided to stop fighting it | 我已经决定不再抗争 |
[18:02] | and lean in to the fact that I’m an idiot. | 直面我是蠢货的事实 |
[18:04] | Look at me, playing a video game. | 看看我 玩儿电子游戏呢 |
[18:06] | – Oh, which one? – “Times” Crossword app. | – 玩什么呢 – <时代周刊>出的的填字游戏 |
[18:07] | Not a video game. | 那不是电子游戏 |
[18:08] | It plays a little song when you solve it, | 你填对了的话它会给你放首歌 |
[18:10] | as if you’ve just learned to potty. | 就像你刚学会上厕所似的 |
[18:12] | Yes, yes, play me my dunce’s tune. | 来来 给我来一段傻蛋音乐 |
[18:16] | Okay, so those guys look down on you. So what? | 行吧 这些人看低你 那又怎么了 |
[18:19] | I mean, Amy’s parents look down on me. | Amy的爸妈也很瞧不上我 |
[18:21] | They talk about me right in front of my face in Spanish | 他们在我眼皮子底下说西班牙语 |
[18:23] | because they don’t think I’m smart enough | 就因为他们觉得我的智商 |
[18:24] | to learn another language, | 不足以学第二门语言 |
[18:25] | but I’ve been taking classes, | 但是我一直在上西班牙语课 |
[18:27] | and now I can understand | 现在我就能明白 |
[18:28] | all the hurtful things they’ve been saying. | 他们说的那些伤人的话了 |
[18:30] | And how did that help? | 这算啥 |
[18:32] | Well, now I know they think I’m short | 就 我知道他们觉得我矮 |
[18:33] | and I was able to do some research | 我能找到一些调查 |
[18:34] | and find that 1940s census | 然后找到1940年代的标准 |
[18:36] | that proves I’m above average in height. | 证明我比平均身高要高 |
[18:37] | For 1940. | 对1940年代而言 |
[18:38] | Yeah, I’m taller than the greatest generation. It doesn’t matter. | 没错 我比最伟大世代那波人高 这无所谓 |
[18:40] | The point is, you can use this. | 重点是 你可以利用这件事 |
[18:43] | There are benefits to being underestimated. | 被看低是有好处的 |
[18:46] | My goodness. You’re right. | 我的天 你是对的 |
[18:49] | There are benefits to being underestimated. | 被看低是有好处的 |
[18:52] | You can get away with anything. | 可以为所欲为安然无事 |
[18:53] | Sir? Are you going to kill the dean? | 长官 你是要杀了院长吗 |
[18:56] | No. What if the thief was someone we dismissed | 不 如果盗贼是一个 我们没注意的人呢 |
[18:59] | because they didn’t have a classics background? | 因为没有优渥的背景被我们忽视的人 |
[19:01] | Someone who wasn’t a professor? | 并不是教授的人 |
[19:03] | But what about the footprints? | 那足印是怎么回事 |
[19:04] | The shoes were only given to faculty. | 鞋子只给学院教授 |
[19:05] | There was one pair that was unaccounted for: Kevin’s. | 有一双没算进去 Kevin的 |
[19:08] | They were left at the party… | 那双鞋被留在宴会上了 |
[19:09] | to be cleaned up. | 被清理走了 |
[19:11] | By Janitor Randy! | 被清洁工Randy清理走了 |
[19:12] | My story solved it. I’m tall. | 我的故事破了案子 我好高哦 |
[19:15] | Hey, everyone, we would like to say we’re sorry | 嘿 大家听一下 我们想说 很抱歉 |
[19:18] | for letting this competition get the best of us, | 让这场竞争变得本末倒置 |
[19:20] | and to make it up to you, | 为了弥补你们 |
[19:21] | we figured out what to do for lunch. | 我们想到了怎么解决午饭的事儿了 |
[19:23] | Please, whatever your new idea is, | 拜托 不管什么新主意都好 |
[19:24] | I just don’t want to get shot again. | 不要再让我挨枪子了 |
[19:25] | Ugh, Gary, it was a paintball. Suck it up. | 额 Gary 那是彩弹 不要再逼逼了 |
[19:27] | Isn’t this supposed to be an apology? | 你不是要道歉的吗 |
[19:29] | Yes. You’re right. I’m sorry. | 好了好了 对不起 |
[19:32] | I mean, I shot my husband with a real bullet two years ago, | 我两年前 用真的子弹打了我老公 |
[19:34] | and it comes up way less than this. | 都没遭这么多抱怨 |
[19:35] | Way less than this. | 远远没有 |
[19:36] | – Guys! – Right. | – 嘿 – 啊啊 |
[19:37] | What we’re trying to say is that we lost sight | 我们是想说 我们忽视了 |
[19:40] | of what this was all really about: building morale. | 真正重要的事 提升士气 |
[19:43] | So we bought two-ply toilet paper for the whole squad. | 所以我们为整个小队买了双层厕纸 |
[19:45] | – I call shotgun! – Shotgun! | – 我要先去 – 我先去 |
[19:47] | Also, I sold the teppanyaki grill | 我还把烧烤炉卖掉了 |
[19:50] | and used the money to turn the briefing room into… | 用那笔钱把汇报室改成了 |
[19:53] | the lunch zone. | 午饭间 |
[19:54] | Oh, no. What’s the lunch zone? | 不不不 什么叫午饭间 |
[19:56] | Is it someplace we have to put on a harness and not eat lunch? | 是我们得带着安全带而且不能吃午饭的地方吗 |
[19:59] | There are no harnesses. | 没有安全带 |
[20:01] | There are phone chargers and noise-canceling headphones. | 有充电器和降噪耳机 |
[20:04] | So you can eat your lunch and stare at your phone | 这样你们就可以一边看手机一边吃饭 |
[20:07] | and you won’t have to see or hear anyone you work with. | 不用看到同事们也不会听到他们的动静 |
[20:09] | It’s perfect. It’s… it’s absolutely perfect. | 完美 简直 完美 |
[20:12] | We’re so glad you like it. | 很高兴你们喜欢 |
[20:13] | And just to be sure, I’m not gonna get shot. | 顺便确认一下 我不会挨枪子 |
[20:16] | Oh, my God, Gary. Yes! You won’t get shot! | 我了个去 Gary 没错没错 你不会挨枪子 |
[20:20] | Yeah, I stole those coins. | 对 是我偷的硬币 |
[20:21] | Can’t believe you bought that whole story. | 你们竟然信了我编的话 |
[20:22] | They underestimated you, Randy, | 他们低估你了 Randy |
[20:24] | just as they underestimated Raymond Holt. | 正如他们低估了Raymond Holt |
[20:26] | Well, you guys haven’t been that great to me either. | 不是 你们对我也没好到哪儿去 |
[20:28] | Well, you got to teach people how you want to be treated, Randy. | 行吧 你如何待人 他人便如何待你 Randy |
[20:30] | Dr. Phil, RIP. | Phil博士 愿你安息 |
[20:31] | The point is, Captain Holt solved the case | 重点是 Holt警监破了 |
[20:33] | when no one else could. | 没人能破的案子 |
[20:34] | He’s actually been stealing from these archives for years. | 他好几年来都从档案室偷东西 |
[20:36] | You’ve been asleep at the wheel, Allister. | 你一直都视而不见 Allister |
[20:38] | – You’re an embarrassment. – Really? | – 令人尴尬 -是吗 |
[20:40] | Well, at least I’ve never confused St. Augustine with Boethius. | 起码 我从来没有搞混过圣奥古斯丁和波爱修斯 |
[20:42] | Oh, who gives a rat’s ass about Boethius, Wesley? | 谁他妈关心波爱修斯啊 Wesley |
[20:45] | What are you doing, Kevin? | 你干什么呢 Kevin |
[20:46] | – I am creating a kerfuffle. – Oh, damn. | – 我在制造闹剧 – 我去 |
[20:48] | Sure, my husband is a hot piece of ass, | 没错 我丈夫确实是翘屁美男 |
[20:51] | but he is so much more than just that. | 但是他远不止如此 |
[20:52] | Raymond Holt is as smart as anyone in this department, | Raymond Holt和学院里所有人一样聪明 |
[20:55] | but he chooses to use his intelligence | 而他选择用这份智慧 |
[20:57] | to make our city a better place. | 让我们的城市变得更好 |
[21:00] | One day, I hope to live up to the standard you set. | 有一天 希望我能够达到你的标准 |
[21:04] | You make me want to have a wetter brain. | 你让我想拥有一个更湿润的大脑 |
[21:07] | Oh, Kevin. | 哦 Kevin |
[21:11] | Y’all are hella specific. | 你们这对怪咖简直绝了 |