Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

神烦警探(Brooklyn Nine-Nine)第6季第12集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 神烦警探(Brooklyn Nine-Nine)第6季第12集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:03] Hey, what’s up? 嘿 怎么回事 ‍
[00:05] I came as fast as I could. 我以最快的速度赶来(高潮)了
[00:06] Title of your sex tape. Nailed it. 你性爱录像带的标题 搞定了
[00:07] So have you ever heard of a guy named Bruno Rojas? 你有没有听说过一个叫Bruno Rojas的人
[00:09] Yeah, big guy in the Colombian cartel, right? 嗯 哥伦比亚贩毒集团那个大个子 是吧
[00:11] He was, 他曾经是的
[00:12] until he got shot in the chest yesterday by his top lieutenant. 直到昨天被他的头目一枪打中胸口
[00:14] Apparently, the bullet went straight through his nipple. 显然 子弹直直地从他的乳头穿过
[00:16] Whoa. Nature’s bull’s-eye. 哇哦 纯天然靶眼
[00:17] Oh, my God, I love the way your brain works. 哦天啊 我真爱你头脑运转的方式
[00:19] Anyway, he’s in a coma now, 不管怎么说 他现在处于昏迷状态
[00:20] and Captain Holt thinks if I’m here when he wakes up, Holt警监认为 如果他醒来的时候我在这儿
[00:22] I can get him to talk. 我能让他开口交代
[00:23] So what’d you call me for? 所以你为什么要喊我过来
[00:24] Because I need a partner. 因为我需要一个搭档
[00:25] What about them? 那他们呢
[00:26] Oh, we’re not here for work. 噢 我们不是来这儿工作的
[00:27] I brought Scully in because he needs some medical tests. 我把Scully带来是因为他需要做一些医疗检查
[00:29] Yeah, I’m here all the time. 没错 我一直都在这儿
[00:30] I’m kind of the mayor of this place. 我差不多是这地方的市长
[00:32] Cheryl, baby, you got a fresh bag for me? Cheryl 宝贝 你给我准备了一个新鲜血袋吗
[00:34] Saving you the biggest one, Scully. 给你留了个最大的 Scully
[00:36] You’re too good to me. 你对我太好了
[00:37] Anyway, I’ll see you guys around. 总之 咱们过会见
[00:39] Dan, Dan, the enema man. Dan Dan 灌肠高手
[00:41] Well, guess it’s kind of nice to see Scully in his element. 好吧 我想Scully这如鱼得水的样子还挺好的
[00:44] Jake, I can’t stay here with you. Jake 我不能陪你呆在这里
[00:46] I have so much on my plate at work. 我还有很多工作上的事情要做
[00:47] Yeah, so do I. 嗯 我也是啊
[00:49] I mean, I’ve been pulling double shifts nonstop, 我一直在不间断地轮两份班
[00:51] but we haven’t really gotten to hang out in almost a month. 但我们快有整整一个月没出去约会了
[00:53] Our anniversary is coming up, 我们的周年纪念日快到了
[00:55] and we don’t even have anything planned. 但我们甚至什么都没计划
[00:56] I know, but we talked about this. 我知道 但我们谈过这事了
[00:58] We’re gonna take a trip as soon as we have time. 等我们一有时间就去旅行
[01:00] – I promise. – Just like you promised – 我发誓 – 就像你发誓
[01:01] we would see the “Bumblebee” Movie? 我们一定会去看<大黄蜂>电影一样吗
[01:03] I didn’t promise that. 我才没有发那样的誓
[01:03] I believe what I said was, 我相信我当时说的是
[01:05] “Isn’t that a kids’ movie?” “那不是小孩看的电影吗”
[01:06] Yeah, and I believe what I said was, 对 而我相信我当时说的是
[01:08] “It’s for teens.” “是给青少年看的”
[01:10] Look, I get that you can’t take any time off from work, 听着 我明白你没法从工作中抽出时间
[01:12] but this is a loophole. It’s still work. 但这是个漏洞 这依然算是在工作
[01:15] You know, we can hang out here 你懂的 我们可以一起转转
[01:16] and chat and catch up and laugh, 聊聊天 谈笑风生
[01:18] and technically, we’ll be doing our jobs. 而严格来讲 我们其实是在办公
[01:20] I call it a “Casecation.” 我把这称为”案假”
[01:23] *Casecation, all I ever wanted* *案假 我一直梦寐以求*
[01:26] *Casecation, had to get away* *案假 不得不离家远游*
[01:28] Babe, this is so sweet, 宝贝 这真的很甜蜜
[01:30] but do you honestly think that Holt’s gonna let me 但你真的觉得Holt会让我
[01:32] just hang out here with you indefinitely? 就这么无限期地和你出去吗
[01:34] Yes. Just tell him I need supervision. 对 告诉他我需要别人监管就行
[01:35] I’ve spent the last six years building up 我用过去的六年建立起
[01:36] a reputation as an irresponsible goof 这么一个不负责任的傻瓜的人设
[01:38] for this very moment. 就是为了这一刻
[01:39] That is ridiculous. Holt respects you. 这真是太荒唐了 Holt很尊敬你
[01:41] Does he, though? 真的是这样吗
[01:43] Hello, you’ve reached the office of Raymond Holt. 你好 这里是Raymond Holt的办公室
[01:46] I can come to the phone right now. 我现在就可以过来接电话
[01:47] Hey, sir, I’m just here at the hospital with Jake, 嘿 长官 我和Jake正在医院里
[01:49] and I think he could use some… 我觉得他可能需要一些
[01:50] Oversight? Agreed. 监管吗 准了
[01:54] – So? – *Casecation, All I ever wanted* – 所以呢 – *案假 我一直梦寐以求*
[02:17] Prepare to be romanced. 准备接受我的浪漫攻势吧
[02:19] Voilà. (法语)瞧
[02:20] Bienvenue à Paris. (法语)欢迎来到巴黎
[02:22] Bonjour, madame. Fromage? (法语)你好 夫人 要奶酪吗
[02:24] Don’t worry, Charles is leaving in a second. 别担心 Charles马上就走了
[02:25] I am? 是吗
[02:26] Yeah, you were just helping me set up. 对啊 你只是来帮我做准备工作的
[02:27] Fine. Enjoy your weird anniversary with just the couple. 好吧 享受这只有你们两个人的诡异周年纪念吧
[02:30] you selfish jerks. 你们这些自私的混蛋
[02:31] Thank you for your help! 谢谢你的帮忙
[02:34] – So what do you think? – I love it. – 所以你觉得怎么样 – 我爱极了
[02:37] It’s really romantic. 这真的很浪漫
[02:39] I mean, except for the comatose body 我的意思是 除了屋子正中间
[02:40] in the middle of the room. 这个昏迷的躯体
[02:41] Oh, yeah, just pretend he’s part of Paris. 噢 的确 就假装他是巴黎的一部分吧
[02:43] Imagine we’re on a walking tour of the Louvre, 想象我们在步行游览卢浮宫
[02:45] and he’s a statue. 而他是一尊雕塑
[02:46] Yeah. Shall we, ma cherie? 咱们走吧 我的甜心
[02:48] I asked the lady at the store what her favorite cheeses were, 我问了店里那位女士她最喜欢什么奶酪
[02:50] and those were all super expensive, 结果它们都贵得离谱
[02:52] so I got us a budget-conscious selection of local cheddars. 所以我买了符合预算的那种本地奶酪
[02:54] So, a full year of marriage. 那么 一整年的婚姻了
[02:57] What was your favorite part? 你最喜欢的部分是什么
[02:59] Are you asking me to do a marriage highlight reel countdown 你是在让我做一个婚姻的高能时刻排行吗
[03:01] à la “NBA Inside Stuff”? 就像<美国职篮运动花絮>那样
[03:02] I mean, that’s not exactly what I was… 这其实并不是我
[03:04] Number five! 第五名
[03:05] Ahmad Rashad. It’s my best impression. 艾哈迈德·拉什 那是我最生动的模仿
[03:07] Number five was the time 第五名 是那个时候
[03:08] that we accidentally got our contact lenses switched. 我们不小心搞混了彼此的隐形眼镜
[03:10] I got to see the world through your eyes. 我得以通过你的眼睛看到这个世界
[03:12] But our prescriptions are different, 但我们的度数不一样啊
[03:13] and the world was so blurry. 当时世界是那么的模糊
[03:14] Yeah, it was crazy. I thought I was having a stroke. 对 那简直太疯狂了 我还以为我中风了
[03:16] – Okay, your turn. – Number four! – 好了 该你了 – 第四名
[03:18] Oh, is an old witch introducing this highlight? 噢 是有什么老巫婆在介绍这个高能时刻吗
[03:20] That was exactly what you sounded like. 你听起来就像是那样
[03:21] – No. – Yes. – 不是 – 是的
[03:22] – Agree to disagree. – Fine. – 求同存异 – 好吧
[03:23] Number four was when we played laser tag 第四名是我们玩激光枪战
[03:25] and we shot all those little kids. 然后打趴那些小孩的时候
[03:27] Oh, yeah. 噢 没错
[03:27] We really messed up little Mason’s birthday party. 我们真的毁了小Mason的生日派对
[03:29] – Mm-hmm. – Deservedly so. – 嗯哼 – 但他活该
[03:30] He was a jerk. 他就是个混球
[03:31] Okay, what should number three be? 好 那么第三名应该是什么呢
[03:32] Ooh, I know. 哦 我知道了
[03:33] It was that time we shared an UberPool with Michael Caine. 是我们和迈克尔·凯恩一起用优步拼车那次
[03:36] Oh! 噢
[03:42] I mean, obviously, Michael Caine was 尽管迈克尔·凯恩那时
[03:43] shooting a movie in London at that time, 显然正在伦敦拍电影
[03:45] and also, why would Michael Caine be in an UberPool? 再说了 迈克尔·凯恩为什么要用优步拼车
[03:47] – But it was still so cool. – It really was. – 但那还是超酷 – 真的
[03:48] – We shared a car with Alfred. – We did! – 我们和阿尔弗雷德拼车了 – 没错
[03:50] Okay, number two. 好吧 第二名
[03:52] This might be my favorite moment 这应该是在我们成为一对以来
[03:54] of our entire time as a couple: January 6th. 我最喜欢的时刻 1月6号
[03:56] – Eddie Redmayne’s birthday. – Why do you know that? – 埃迪·雷德梅恩的生日 – 你怎么知道的
[03:58] ‘Cause he was weird in “Jupiter Ascending.” 因为他在<木星上行>里的表现很奇怪
[04:00] – Oh, yeah. – I’m just a fan. – 哦 这倒是 – 我就是个粉丝罢了
[04:01] Yeah, that’s not what I’m talking about. 嗯 那不是我在说的东西
[04:02] Okay. 好吧
[04:05] It was the coldest night of the year, 那是那年最冷的一个夜晚
[04:07] and you put socks on my feet while I slept. 你在我睡着的时候给我穿了袜子
[04:09] You never even took credit for it. 但你甚至从来没有把这归功于自己
[04:11] But now I’m getting credit for that 不过现在我既因为那么做了
[04:12] and for not taking credit. 也因为没有邀功而被表扬
[04:14] That’s double credit, you fool. 这是双重的功劳 你这个傻子
[04:16] You two are just the cutest. 你们俩真是最可爱了
[04:18] I can’t wait for number one! 我等不及听到第一名了
[04:20] Oh, it’s Ahmad Rashad. 哦 艾哈迈德·拉什来了
[04:21] I’m Pam. I’m from next door. 我是Pam 住在隔壁
[04:23] I was listening to the two of you talk 我听到你们俩的对话
[04:25] and just had to get a look. 想来看一眼
[04:26] You’re both very attractive. 你们都非常有魅力
[04:30] – Aren’t they? – Boyle, go home! – 是吧 – Boyle 赶紧回家
[04:33] Oh, Pam can stay but not me? 噢 Pam能留下 我就不行
[04:35] Yeah, because she’s a patient here. 对 因为她是这儿的病人
[04:36] I’m assuming, because of your gown. 我猜的 因为你穿的袍子
[04:38] I am. I have a twisted bowel. 我的确是 我得了肠扭转
[04:39] I have a tube; I have a bag. 我有个管子 还有个袋子
[04:41] Do you want to see? 你们想看看吗
[04:42] Oh, no, no, no. 噢 不用了不用了
[04:43] But thank you, Pam. 不过谢谢你的好意 Pam
[04:44] Let me know if you smell anything. 如果你们闻到了什么就告诉我
[04:46] I don’t even notice it anymore. 我现在已经注意不到了
[04:48] Well, I’m pretty sure I actually already smell something. 我可以确定其实我已经闻到什么了
[04:50] – No, you’ll know. – Oh. – 不 你会知道的 – 哦
[04:52] Do you two have kids? 你们俩有孩子吗
[04:53] Mixed race babies are always so adorable. 混血儿总是那么可爱
[04:56] Oh, you said words. 噢 你说了点啥
[04:59] Yeah, we don’t have kids yet, 我们目前还没有孩子
[05:00] but we’re gonna start trying soon. 但我们很快就会开始试着造人
[05:02] I just have the one, my Bobby. 我只有一个小孩 我的Bobby
[05:04] He was such a cute little kid, 他是个那么可爱的小孩
[05:06] until he discovered his wiener. 直到他发现了自己有小鸡鸡
[05:07] Pam, there you are. It’s time for your IV. Pam 你在这儿啊 该静脉注射了
[05:11] You’re playing music in here? 你竟然在这儿放音乐
[05:12] You can’t do that. 不能这么做的
[05:13] Why not, Nurse Janet? 为什么不能 Janet护士
[05:15] Is it gonna distract the doctors? 因为这会让医生分心吗
[05:17] Yes, that’s exactly what it’ll do. 没错 就是这个原因
[05:19] Okay, fine, I’ll turn it off immediately. 那好吧 我马上就关掉
[05:23] – Are we the bad guys here? – Yeah, it seems very likely. – 我们算是坏人了吗 – 对 看起来就是这样
[05:25] Hey, by the way, 嘿 顺便一提
[05:26] we don’t have to pretend we’re undercover here. 我们不需要装作我们是在卧底
[05:27] The hospital staff knows we’re cops. 医院的工作人员知道我们是警察
[05:28] Oh, I wasn’t setting up cover. 噢 我没有在编造卧底身份
[05:29] – Was I? – Well, just the kids thing. – 对吧 – 只是你说的关于孩子的事情
[05:30] Saying that we were gonna start trying soon. 你说我们很快要开始试着要孩子了
[05:32] Oh, I’m sorry. I didn’t mean right away. 噢 抱歉 我并不是说我们马上就要开始
[05:34] I just meant in the near future. 我只是说在不远的将来
[05:37] Oh. Okay. 噢 好吧
[05:39] Cool, cool, cool, cool, cool, cool. 酷 酷 酷 酷 酷 酷
[05:40] Cool, cool, cool, cool, 酷 酷 酷 酷
[05:41] except for that there’s one little problem there, 但是有个小问题在于
[05:43] which is that I don’t know that I totally know 我不知道我是不是完全了解
[05:44] that I for sure want to have kids, 我自己想不想要孩子
[05:48] so… 所以呢
[05:49] – You don’t? – No. – 你不想要孩子吗 – 是啊
[05:51] – Do you? – Uhhuh. – 你想要孩子吗 – 对啊
[05:54] Oh. 噢
[05:57] I don’t understand. I thought we were 我就不明白了
[05:58] on the same page about kids. 我以为在孩子这件事情上我们的看法是一致的
[06:00] – We talked about this. – We did? – 我们谈过这件事呀 – 谈过吗
[06:02] Aw, look at these pictures my brother sent of Matthew. 噢 快看我哥哥发来的Matthew的照片
[06:05] – Mm. – We should do this someday. – 嗯 – 我们什么时候也应该做这件事
[06:06] What do you think? 你觉得呢
[06:07] Are you kidding me? Of course. 你开玩笑吗 当然啦
[06:09] I was talking about going to the water park. 我指的是去水上公园玩儿
[06:10] You were talking about having kids? 你指的是要孩子吗
[06:12] Yeah! I said, “Do you think we can afford it?” 对啊 我说 “你认为我们能负担得起吗”
[06:14] And you said, “We’ll start saving right away.” 然后你说 “我们马上就开始攒钱吧”
[06:17] So let me get this straight. 所以让我搞清楚这件事
[06:18] All that water park money I’ve been saving, 我攒的去水上公园所有的钱
[06:20] you want to spend it on kids now? 现在你都想花在孩子身上了吗
[06:21] Yeah. Why would you want to spend that much money 对啊 为什么你想把那么多钱
[06:23] on a water park? 花在水上公园呢
[06:24] Look, I’m sorry. I don’t know what to say here. 好吧 抱歉 我不知道我该说什么了
[06:26] I just… I never wanted children. 我只是 我从来就不想要小孩
[06:29] Well, I always have. 好吧 我一直都想要小孩
[06:30] All right, so how do we handle this? 那好吧 那我们要怎么办呢
[06:32] I mean, there’s only one thing to do when two people 我想说 当两个人对于一件事有完全相反的主张时
[06:34] have diametrically opposing views on a subject. 只有一个办法能解决
[06:36] Talk about it lovingly and decide how to move forward? 进行有爱的交流然后确定如何先前发展吗
[06:38] – Structured debate. – Oh. Fun. – 结构化辩论 – 噢 真是有趣啊
[06:40] High school format. Modified Lincoln-Douglas. 高中模式 改良版林肯-道格拉斯辩论模式
[06:42] Let’s take one hour apart for research and prep. Yeah. 我们分别有一小时的时间做调查和准备 没错
[06:45] Great, I’ll just do a Lincoln-Douglas. 太好了 让我们来做林肯-道格拉斯模式辩论吧
[06:47] I’d be careful if I were you. 如果我是你我一定会小心行事了
[06:48] Relationships are like bowels. 恋爱就像肠道
[06:50] Once you get them twisted, they can never untwist. 一旦打结了 就永远解不开了
[06:53] Pam, you’re in here again. Pam 你又来了
[07:03] That’s all you prepped? 你就准备了那点东西吗
[07:04] Yeah, I just searched my heart 没错 我洞察了我的内心
[07:05] and then wrote down how I was feeling. 然后写下了我的真情实感
[07:06] I’m gonna eat you alive, you dumb son of a bitch. 我会把你生吞了的 你这个蠢货
[07:09] Cool. And then we’ll have kids together? 酷 然后我们就要一起生孩子是吧
[07:11] Yeah. It’s gonna be great. 是呀 那会很棒的
[07:12] Okay, the topic today 好了 今天的话题是
[07:14] is whether or not we should have children. 我们是否应该要孩子
[07:16] I will be taking the affirmative. 我是支持的一方
[07:17] You will be taking the negative. 你是反对的一方
[07:18] Each round will be 每一轮都会由
[07:19] individually scored by our judge, Captain Holt. 我们的裁判 警监Holt 来评分
[07:21] Do you need to hear my credentials? 你需要听听我的资格证书号吗
[07:22] Debate moderator license D as in delta, 8-1-0… 辩论监督证书编号 delta的D 8-1-0
[07:25] – I believe you. – Y as in Yankee, 4-1. – 我相信你 – Yankee的Y 4-1
[07:27] J as in Juliet, J as in Juliet, 6. Juliet的J Juliet的J 6
[07:30] – Great. – I have a variety of timers. – 太好了 – 我有一系列的计时器
[07:31] – Do you prefer a buzz or a ding? – Don’t care. – 你是喜欢蜂鸣器还是叮铃器 – 我不在意
[07:33] – Ding. – Okay. – 叮铃器 – 好的
[07:34] Peralta, you can present the first argument from your, uh… Peralta 你可以提出你的第一个论点 从你的 呃
[07:37] Scribbled list of feelings. 潦草的情感清单上
[07:39] I’ll have you know 我得让你们知道
[07:40] that I have some data-driven arguments as well. 我也是有一些有数据依据的论点的
[07:42] According to a study I read, 根据一个我看过的研究
[07:44] people with kids were less likely 有孩子的人会更少表现出
[07:45] to report that they were happy in their lives 反映他们对生活感到快乐
[07:47] than people without kids. 远低于没有孩子的人
[07:49] Now, call me crazy, but being happy tends to make me feel, 好了 当我是说疯话吧 但是感到快乐会让我觉得
[07:52] uh, pretty happy. 嗯 很快乐
[07:53] Where did you read this study? 你在哪里看到这个研究的
[07:54] Well, it wasn’t something I read so much as told about. 好吧 与其说是看到的不如说是别人告诉我的
[07:57] And who told you about it? 那么是谁告诉你的呢
[08:01] – Hitchcock. – Hitchcock? – Hitchcock – Hitchcock吗
[08:03] – Yeah. – that seems like a pretty intellectual thing for him to mention. – 没错 – 对于他来说提起这件事似乎太需要脑力了
[08:05] What was the context? 你们在谈什么时他提到的呀
[08:06] He had invested in a NuvaRing competitor called Vag-a-Plug 他之前投资了一款避孕环的竞争产品 叫做避孕塞
[08:10] and was practicing his sales pitch on me. 他在我身上练习推销技巧
[08:11] This is your first argument? Your opening statement? 这就是你的第一个论点吗 你的开场陈述吗
[08:13] Point to Amy. Amy得分
[08:14] All right, fine. Forget the study. 好吧 不说什么研究了
[08:16] I just don’t want to lose what we already have. 我只是不想失去我们现有的一切
[08:17] Ask anyone with children and they’ll tell you 问任何一个有孩子的人他们都会告诉你
[08:20] children bring meaning and love into your life. 孩子给他们的生活带去了意义和爱
[08:23] Yes, there may be some moments that you lose, 是的 你确实会失去一部分快乐
[08:25] but there will also be new moments. 但是会有新的快乐呀
[08:27] Take the water park. 比如说水上公园
[08:28] I would never go with you, but you know who would? 我是永远也不会和你去的 但是你知道谁会和你去吗
[08:32] – Your kid. – Point to Amy. – 你的孩子 – Amy得分
[08:35] That’s not your call to make, Peralta. 你没资格说谁得分 Peralta
[08:36] Point to Amy. Amy得分
[08:37] Okay, fine. New Subject: work. 好吧 新话题 工作
[08:39] We both work way too much. 我们的工作都太繁忙了
[08:41] Why bother having kids 如果不能花时间和孩子在一起
[08:43] if you never get to spend time with them? 那么要孩子有什么意义呢
[08:44] I mean, I love my job, and I know you love yours, 我是说 我爱我的工作 我知道你也爱你的工作
[08:46] and I don’t think it’s fair 所以我觉得对于我们任何一方都是不公平的
[08:47] for either of us to have to sacrifice that. 如果我们需要牺牲我们的工作去带孩子
[08:49] Do you know why I want to become lieutenant so badly? 你知道为什么我那么想成为警督吗
[08:51] To prove your worth to your hyper judgmental parents. 为了向你酷爱评头论足的父母证明你的价值
[08:52] Yes, obviously that. 没错 当然有这个原因
[08:53] But also, the higher your rank, 但是还有 你的职位越高
[08:55] the more control over your hours. 你对工作时间就有更多的掌控
[08:57] Plenty of people have jobs and kids, Jake, and they find a way. 很多有工作的人也有孩子呀 他们能够找到解决办法
[09:00] This has become more about your employment status. 这更多的是关于你们的工作状况了
[09:02] As your supervisor, I feel I have a conflict of interest 作为你们的上司 我觉得我们存在利益冲突
[09:05] and should abstain from judging. 因此我应该放弃裁决
[09:06] Okay, so do we both get a point? 好吧 所以我们都得分吗
[09:08] No. Kevin has been on the phone all this time. 不是 Kevin一直通过手机在听着这场辩论
[09:09] He’s also a licensed debate moderator. 他也是一个有执照的辩论监督员
[09:12] License number J as in Juliet, 2-5-9… 证书编号是 Juliet的J 2-5-9
[09:14] – This means nothing to me. – H as in hotel. – 这对我来说毫无意义 – hotel的H
[09:16] – Z as in Zulu. – Oh, thank God he stopped. – Zulu的Z – 噢 谢天谢地终于完了
[09:18] 3-6-9 3-6-9.
[09:19] – Point to Amy. – Okay, fine. – Amy得分 – 好吧
[09:21] You want to know why I really don’t want to have children? 你想知道我不想要孩子的真正原因吗
[09:24] I had a crappy dad. 我有个很糟糕的爸爸
[09:27] I know what happens when you mess up as a parent. 我知道当你没有做好父母会发生些什么
[09:29] It’s not great. 那感觉很不好
[09:30] And this may come as a shock to you, but… 而且这件事可能会让你吃惊 但是
[09:33] I kind of have some dad issues with certain people. 我对于某些人会有一些父亲情节
[09:35] – Holt. – Me. – Holt – 我
[09:35] – Raymond. – Yeah, but not just him. – Raymond – 对 但不仅仅是他
[09:37] It’s every male authority figure from my entire life. 是我整个生命中每一个有权威的男性人物
[09:39] Hey, Jake, can you move “Legends of the Fall” 嘿 Jake 你可以把<燃情岁月>
[09:41] from new releases into drama? 从最新上映版块移到剧情版块吗
[09:42] You got it, Dad. 好的 爸爸
[09:43] Craig was only six weeks older than me. Craig才只比我大6个星期
[09:45] Since this has become about me, 因为这件事牵扯到了我
[09:47] I’m gonna have to abstain from this round as well, 这一轮的裁决我也必须弃权了
[09:49] but Kevin is still standing by. 但是Kevin还可以继续裁决
[09:50] Actually, I feel as though 实际上 我觉得
[09:51] your personal relationship with Peralta affects me too. 你和Peralta的个人关系也影响到我的判断了
[09:54] Luckily, I had Gail standing by as well. 幸运的是 Gail在我身边可以作为裁判
[09:55] Oh, my God, you guys know Gail? 我的天 你们认识Gail
[09:57] Who’s Gail? 谁是Gail啊
[09:58] Vice president of the Debaters Club. 她是辩论俱乐部的副主席
[09:59] This is a very big deal. 这是一件大事了
[10:01] Do you need to hear my credentials? 你们需要听听我的资格证书吗
[10:02] License number U as in uniform, 7… 证书编号 uniform的U 7
[10:04] No! No more credentials, please. 不需要 拜托不要再说资格证书了
[10:06] I don’t want to have a structured debate. 我不想要什么结构化辩论
[10:08] It’s an idiotic way to decide something. 用这来决定一件事也太蠢了
[10:09] – What? – How dare you? – 什么 – 你竟敢这样说
[10:11] – Is he insane? – Raymond, Kevin, I’ll be reporting this. – 他疯了吗 – Raymond Kevin 我要报告这件事
[10:13] Okay, look. 好的 你看
[10:14] Amy, I’m scared, okay? Amy 我很害怕 好吗
[10:18] I’m scared that we’re gonna 我害怕我们
[10:18] have a child and I won’t be able to handle it, 有了孩子后 我没办法处理好
[10:20] I’m scared that I’m not gonna be a good father, 我害怕自己不会是一个好父亲
[10:22] and I’m scared that I’ll make a mistake I can’t take back. 我害怕我会犯下无法弥补的错误
[10:25] Jake, I get it. I’m scared too. Jake 我明白 我也很害怕
[10:27] Every other big decision I’ve made in my life 我一生中做过的所有重大决定
[10:29] I was sure about: 都非常确定
[10:31] becoming a cop, asking you to marry me, 成为警察 向你求婚
[10:32] buying those Jordan 1s for $500. 花500刀买那双乔丹一代
[10:34] Wait, you spent $500 on sneakers? 等一下 你花了500刀买球鞋
[10:36] Yeah, they were so cool, and if I had never worn them, 是啊 太酷了 要是没穿过的话
[10:38] they would have kept their value. 估计还能保值
[10:39] – So they lost their value? – Yes, all of it. – 所以它们现在不值钱了 – 是的 完全不值钱
[10:41] I stepped in a puddle as soon as I left the store. 我一出店门就踩进了水坑
[10:42] But this isn’t about the Jordans. 但这和球鞋无关
[10:44] This is about the fact 关键是
[10:45] that I don’t want to bring a human being into this world 我不想把新生命带来这个世界
[10:47] unless I’m 100% sure that I’m ready to take care of it. 除非我百分之百确定自己能照顾好它
[10:51] Okay? 行吗
[10:53] Too emotional. Point to Amy. 太情绪化了 Amy得分
[10:55] Okay, Gail is clearly biased. 好的 Gail明显有偏见
[10:56] I think we need a new moderator. 我觉得我们需要一个新的主持
[10:58] Bob Templeman here. Bob Templeman在此
[10:59] What? How many people are on this phone call? 什么鬼 这通电话到底有几个人
[11:03] Hey, so Holt went to go smooth things over with Gail. 嘿 Holt去和Gail协商了一下
[11:05] He thinks we may 他说我们可能得
[11:06] just have to pay the Debaters Guild a small fine. 向辩论协会付一笔小罚款
[11:08] Cool. And as you can see, Pam is here. 好的 如你所见 Pam也来了
[11:10] She has some thoughts. 她对这件事有些想法
[11:11] I was saying to Jake, before Bobby, 我正和Jake说呢 在生Bobby前
[11:13] I didn’t think I wanted to have kids either. 我也没想过要孩子
[11:15] But he’s the best thing that ever happened to me. 但他成了我生命中最美好的事物
[11:17] Hey, Pam, could you give us a minute? 嘿Pam 能让我们俩单独聊一会儿吗
[11:19] Oh, of course. I’m gonna call my friend Joanne. 哦 当然 我去给我的朋友Joanne打个电话
[11:22] She’s been waiting for a big update on all of this. 她在等这件事的最新进展
[11:24] Great. 棒呆了
[11:30] I’m sorry. The debate was a bad idea. 对不起 辩论是个坏主意
[11:32] I just… 我只是
[11:34] I felt ambushed by the fact that you didn’t want kids, 我措手不及 根本没想到你会不想要孩子
[11:36] and I thought I could fix it with logic. 我以为可以用逻辑解决这个问题
[11:38] I mean, what if I had won the debate? 万一是我赢了呢
[11:39] Jake, I’m trying so hard to be nice, Jake 我真的很想做好人
[11:41] but I don’t know how to respond to that. 但我没法回答这个问题
[11:42] Cold-blooded but fair. 冷血 但是在理
[11:43] I get it. You’re scared. I can’t change that. 我明白 你很害怕 我没法改变这个
[11:46] Yeah, but that doesn’t mean 是啊 但这不意味着
[11:47] I’ll never change how I feel about it. 我的想法永远不会改变
[11:48] I mean, I used to be scared of sushi, 我是说 我以前害怕吃寿司
[11:50] and now it’s my favorite food. 现在它是我最爱的食物
[11:51] I got tuna sashimi from a pharmacy the other day. 我那天在药房买了三文鱼刺身
[11:53] – You shouldn’t have. – Yeah, it was very warm. – 你不该买的 – 是的 它太温了
[11:55] I got so sick. 吃完之后上吐下泻
[11:56] Look, can we just press pause on this conversation? 这个话题不能先暂停一下吗
[11:58] I mean, let’s enjoy our lives for a little bit, 我是说 咱们先活在当下
[12:00] and then maybe the next time it comes up, 等下一次提起来的时候
[12:02] I’ll feel differently, okay? 可能我就改变注意了 好吗
[12:07] – No. – What? – 不 – 什么
[12:08] I need an answer from you now. 我现在就需要答案
[12:10] Like right this minute? 此时此刻
[12:11] You can take a day or a week, 你可以再花一天或者一周
[12:13] or maybe a month. 或者一个月思考这件事
[12:15] That’s not a lot of time, Ames. 时间太短了 Amy
[12:17] I mean, that doesn’t seem totally fair. 我是说 这对我不公平
[12:20] Well, now you know how I feel. 那你现在明白我的感受了
[12:21] Women don’t have the luxury of waiting till we’re 60 女人没有机会等到60岁
[12:24] and then changing our minds and getting remarried 然后突然改变主意选择再婚
[12:26] and having a baby with some dumb 28-year-old. 和一个28岁的人再生小孩
[12:28] Oh, come on. 别闹了
[12:29] There’s no way I’m gonna be rich enough 我未来不可能有钱到
[12:31] that a 28-year-old is gonna want to be with me. 有个28岁的人愿意和我在一起
[12:34] Did that help? 这样会好一点吗
[12:35] Look, I don’t understand what the big deal is. 我不明白你为什么这么着急
[12:36] You’re still young. We have plenty of time. 你还年轻 我们还有很多时间
[12:38] I know, but I don’t want to wait around for two years 我知道 但我不想再等两年
[12:40] and then have you decide you don’t want kids, 等你决定不想要孩子了
[12:42] ’cause I don’t want to start over at 38. 然后在38岁的时候重新开始
[12:45] Start over? 重新开始
[12:48] Like, with someone else? 你是说 和别人重新开始
[12:49] *Casecation, all I ever wanted* *案假 我一直梦寐以求*
[12:53] *Casecation, had to get away* *案假 不得不离家远游*
[12:56] *Casecation* *案假*
[12:57] *The vibe in here is really weird* *这里的气氛有点诡异*
[12:59] – I think they’re having a fight. – No, it’s not a fight, – 他们好像在吵架 – 不 不是吵架
[13:02] it’s just a devastatingly sad conversation 只是令人伤心欲绝的谈话
[13:04] about whether or not we should have kids or just start over, 到底是要孩子还是找别人重新开始
[13:07] so you were totally wrong, Rosa. 所以你大错特错了 Rosa
[13:08] What? You got married without talking about if you want children? 什么 你们结婚之前没讨论过要不要孩子
[13:11] Yeah, and we also got married without discussing 是啊 我们结婚之前也没讨论
[13:13] whether or not we like water parks. 双方喜不喜欢水上公园
[13:14] A lot of new stuff has come up, okay, Terry? 突然冒出了很多新议题 Terry
[13:15] – Why are you guys here? – A CI came in. – 你们来这里干嘛 – 收到线人通知
[13:17] There’s a lot of chatter that whoever tried to kill Rojas 很多消息指出想杀死Rojas的人
[13:18] is coming to finish the job. 打算把他一了百了
[13:20] – At the hospital? – Yeah. – 来医院动手 – 是的
[13:21] Holt wanted extra manpower here. Holt想多派些人来
[13:22] Okay, why don’t you two lock down the nurses’ station 好的 你们去看守护士站
[13:24] while Amy and I secure the room? 我和Amy看守病房
[13:25] Actually, I’d rather be with Rosa. 其实 我宁愿跟Rosa一起
[13:27] – Uh-oh. – Damn, Jake. – 呃哦 – 糟了 Jake
[13:28] Thanks a lot, Sarge. 真是谢谢你了 警长
[13:30] You told me to sing! 你让我唱歌的
[13:31] Yeah, but what was all this? 是啊 但是这是怎么回事
[13:32] That’s just Terry being Terry. 这只是Terry在做自己
[13:34] Okay, from this vantage we can see the elevator and the stairs. 好的 从这里可以监视电梯和楼梯
[13:37] No one should be able to get to Rojas without us noticing. 任何去Rojas病房的人都会被我们发现
[13:39] – Cool. – Hey, look, um… – 好的 – 嘿 听着 呃
[13:41] I don’t want you to get caught in the middle of this stuff 我不想你因为牵扯进这事
[13:42] between me and Jake. 被夹在我和Jake中间
[13:44] I don’t want you to choose sides. 我不想逼你站队
[13:45] – Already chose. I’m with you. – Really? – 已经决定了 我站你这边 – 真的吗
[13:47] I didn’t know you wanted kids. 我不知道你想要孩子
[13:48] I don’t know if I’ll ever want kids, 我不知道我会不会想要孩子
[13:49] but you should have them. They’re so cute. 但你应该有 他们太可爱了
[13:50] – It’s fucked up. – Aw, it is fucked up. – 简直不可思议 – 是的 不可思议
[13:52] Anyway, do you want me to talk to Jake? 你想让我跟Jake谈谈吗
[13:53] – I’m a pretty good bully. – Thanks, but no. – 我吓唬人挺有一手 – 谢谢 但不必了
[13:55] I’ve got this covered. I left him alone with Terry. 我搞定了 让他和Terry单独在一起
[13:58] That guy is a walking advertisement for the joys of fatherhood. 那家伙简直就是鼓励生育的活体广告
[14:01] – Do not do it. – What? – 千 万 别 生 – 什么
[14:04] – Don’t you love your girls? – So much. – 你不爱你的女儿们吗 – 很爱
[14:05] You should have seen 你真该看看
[14:06] Cagney this morning with her little braids in. 今天早上扎着小辫子的Cagney
[14:08] – Oh. – But they are a ton of work, man. – 哦 – 但真的太辛苦了 兄弟
[14:10] If you are not totally, 100% sure you want them, 除非你完全 百分之百确定你想要孩子
[14:13] you won’t survive. 你没法生存
[14:14] – Is it really that hard? – Yes. – 真的这么艰难 – 是的
[14:16] I never get any sleep. I’m always sick. 我没法安心睡觉 我老是生病
[14:19] I never get to watch anything I want on TV. 我永远看不了我想看的电视节目
[14:21] I still haven’t finished “Breaking Bad,” 我到现在还没看完<绝命毒师>
[14:23] but I can recite “Moana” From memory? 但我能把<海洋奇缘>倒背如流
[14:25] “Maui, shape-shifter, demigod of the wind and sea.” “Maui 百变天王 风与海的半神”
[14:28] “I am Moana.” Why do I know that? “我是Moana” 我为什么会知道这些
[14:30] I don’t want to watch kids’ movies. 我不想看儿童电影
[14:32] I want to watch movies for adults. 我想看成人的电影
[14:33] Adults and teens. 成人和青少年
[14:34] And they are getting so manipulative. 她们现在还学会摆布人了
[14:36] Yesterday, Cagney pretended to be hurt, 昨天 Cagney假装受伤
[14:38] I went in to help her, 我过去帮她
[14:40] and Lacey snuck in the kitchen and stole two cookies. Lacey就趁机溜到厨房里偷了两块曲奇
[14:42] Oh, my God. Your children are monsters. 我的天 你的孩子真是小恶魔
[14:44] Hey, those are my kids, man. 嘿 那可是我的小孩
[14:45] – Back off. – Right. – 看着点 – 好的
[14:46] And the crazy part is, 最烦人的是
[14:47] I really do want to go to the water park, 我真的想去水上公园
[14:49] but I can’t give that to him because it’s the only card I hold. 但我不能告诉他 因为这是我仅剩的筹码
[14:52] Mm. Elevator. 嗯 快看电梯
[14:54] Excuse me, NYPD. Can I see your ID? 你好 我是警察 能看看你的证件吗
[14:58] Amy, behind the wheelchair. Amy 轮椅后面
[14:59] NYPD! Stop! 警察 快停下
[15:05] – Diaz for Jeffords. – This is Terry. – Diaz呼叫Jeffords – Terry收到
[15:07] I think we got our guy. Colombian man, unarmed, 我们抓到人了 哥伦比亚男性 身上没带武器
[15:10] but he tried to run as soon as we identified ourselves. 但我们出面的时候他试图逃走
[15:12] And he’s got a picture of Rojas on his phone. 他手机上还有Rojas的照片
[15:13] We’ll be right there. 我们马上过来
[15:15] No one in or out of this hallway. 任何人不得进出这条走廊
[15:17] Why do you think that guy is unarmed? 你怎么知道那个人没武器
[15:20] Who knows? Maybe he was trying to smother Rojas 我也不知道 他可能想要憋死Rojas
[15:21] or unplug his life support. 或者拔掉他的氧气管
[15:23] Or maybe he’s a distraction, 再或者 他只是来转移注意力的
[15:25] and someone else is going for the cookie jar. 真正要”偷饼干”的另有其人
[15:28] What? 什么
[15:33] – Hi, Pam. – Hi, Jake. – 嗨 Pam – 嗨 Jake
[15:36] Don’t come any closer, or I’ll blow us both up! 别过来 否则我就和你同归于尽
[15:42] I’m sorry. 不好意思
[15:43] You weren’t supposed to be here. 你不应该在这
[15:45] – This wasn’t part of the plan. – It’s okay, Pam. – 这不在计划之中 – 没事的 Pam
[15:46] No need to panic. We’re just talking. 别慌别慌 我们只是在聊天
[15:48] Look, I’m just gonna put this away. 你看 我把枪收起来了
[15:51] No, Terry, don’t open that, please. 不 Terry 别进来 拜托
[15:53] What’s going on in there? 发生什么事了
[15:54] There is a woman in here with an explosive device. 屋里有一个拿着爆炸装置的女人
[15:56] – What? You okay? – Yep. Everyone is fine. – 什么 你还好吧 – 没事 大家都没事
[15:58] I just need you to evacuate this entire floor, 我只需要你去把这个楼层的人员疏散
[16:00] call ESU and the bomb squad right away, 然后立刻叫特警队和防爆组过来
[16:02] and jam all cellular and Wi-Fi signals. 切断移动电话和Wi-Fi信号
[16:04] On it. 收到
[16:06] Okay, Pam, so we’re just gonna stay calm here 好了 Pam 我们只需要冷静下来
[16:08] and talk this thing through as friends. 像朋友一样的聊聊天
[16:10] This isn’t supposed to be happening. 这本来不应该发生的
[16:12] The man said that I’d be able to sneak in here unnoticed. 那个男人说我可以偷偷溜进来不被发现
[16:15] What man? Who asked you to do this? 什么男人 谁让你这么做的
[16:16] I didn’t get his name, but he was very attractive. 我不知道他的名字 但是他特别迷人
[16:18] Antonio Banderas could play him in a movie. 安东尼奥·班德拉斯能在电影里扮演他
[16:20] What has he been doing lately? 那他最近都在干些什么
[16:22] You know what? He should be on “Outlander.” 你知道吗 他应该去演<古战场情事>
[16:23] Okay, Pam, I’m gonna cut you off, 好吧 Pam 我得打断你一下
[16:25] but it’s not because I’m not interested. 但不是因为我对你说的不感兴趣
[16:26] I’m sorry, I’m nervous. 对不起 我好紧张
[16:27] I get chatty when I get nervous. 我一紧张就特别话痨
[16:28] This man who gave you the bomb, 这个男的给了你炸弹
[16:29] did he happen to mention whether or not it’s on a timer 他有没有恰好提到这上面有定时器
[16:32] or if there’s a remote detonator? 或者有遥控引爆器之类的
[16:33] I don’t know. I’m terrible with electronics. 我也不知道 我对电子一窍不通
[16:35] I wish my son Bobby were here. He taught me how to iPad. 我希望我儿子Bobby在这 他教过我怎么用iPad
[16:39] Okay, I also know how to iPad, 好吧 我也会用iPad
[16:41] so maybe I could take a look. 所以或许我能看一眼
[16:42] Stay where you are! 待着别动
[16:44] The man told me that when I got the bomb set, 那个男人说当我拿到这个炸弹的时候
[16:46] I should text him with this phone 我要用这部手机给他发个消息
[16:48] and if anything went wrong, 而且如果有什么不对劲
[16:49] I should push this button. 我应该按这个按钮
[16:50] No, no, no, no! You don’t want to do that. 不不不不 你不想这么做的
[16:52] Yes, I do. I have to. 我想这样做 我必须做
[16:53] Well, there’s only one thing to do when two people have diametrically 好吧 当两个人意见相反的时候
[16:55] opposing opinions on a subject. 解决方式只有一个
[16:58] – Structured debate. – What? – 结构化辩论 – 什么
[17:00] Yeah, I just learned about it. 对 我刚学来的
[17:01] All right, I will argue the negative: 好吧 我选反方
[17:02] I don’t want to blow up. 我不想引爆炸弹
[17:03] And you can argue the affirmative: 你可以选正方
[17:05] you do want to blow up, which I have to say, Pam, 你想引爆炸弹 但是不得不说 Pam
[17:07] is a very tough stance to take. 这一方的立场可不容易辩论
[17:08] I don’t want to blow up, 我不想引爆炸弹
[17:09] but the man said he’d give me $500,000. 但是那个男人说他会给我五十万美元
[17:11] This is so Bobby can take care of my granddaughter. 这样的话 Bobby就能照顾我孙女了
[17:14] That girl means the world to me. 我的宝贝孙女就是我的全世界
[17:16] Fine, fine. Point to Pam. 好的 好的 你得一分 Pam
[17:17] But if you care about her so much, 但是如果你这么在乎她
[17:19] how can you just blow yourself up? 你怎么能把自己炸死呢
[17:20] You’ll never get to see her again. 那你就再也见不到她了
[17:21] Well, at least I know she’ll be financially well taken care of. 但是至少我知道她能衣食无忧了
[17:24] Sure, but is this really how you want her to remember you? 那倒是 但是你真的想让她用这种方式记住你吗
[17:27] – As a murderer? – I’d rather be remembered – 记住你是个杀人犯吗 – 我更想让她记住我是
[17:28] as a woman who blew up a mobster to help her family 一个为了帮家里赚钱而炸死罪犯的人
[17:31] rather than a librarian 而不是个肠子打结成
[17:32] whose bowels are tied up like a sailor’s knot! 水手领结一样的图书管理员
[17:34] Okay, that’s a very strong argument. Very strong. 好吧 这个论点太强了 太强了
[17:37] But you’re forgetting one thing. 但是你忘了一件事
[17:38] You’re not just gonna be killing a mobster. 你要炸死的不仅仅是罪犯
[17:40] You’re also gonna be killing me. 你还会炸死我
[17:41] He said the blast would only hurt people in the room. 那个人说这个炸弹的威力只能炸死房间里的人
[17:44] You could just walk right out of here. 你赶紧走就没事了
[17:45] Pam, you know I can’t do that. Pam 你知道我不能这么做
[17:48] – Now, please, just give me the bomb. – And then what? – 拜托了 把炸弹给我 – 那然后呢
[17:51] Bobby doesn’t get any money and I go to jail? Bobby一分钱都拿不到 我也得坐牢
[17:53] I can’t go to jail. 我不能坐牢
[17:54] Every roommate I’ve ever had has hated me. 我所有室友都讨厌我
[17:56] In college, I had a roommate named Mary-Ellen, 我有个叫Mary-Ellen的大学室友
[17:58] and she was dating the brother of Steve Guttenberg… 她当时在和斯蒂夫·古根伯格的弟弟约会
[18:01] Pam, what are we talking about here? Pam 跑题了啊
[18:02] I’m sorry. I’m really nervous. 对不起 我太紧张了
[18:04] Wait, wait, wait, wait! I know it probably feels like 等等等等 我知道你现在大概觉得
[18:05] you don’t have a lot of options right now. 你没有什么选择
[18:06] In fact, this whole situation probably feels like… 实际上 现在的情况就像
[18:09] Like a twisted bowel, but it’s not. 像一个扭曲的肠子 但它不是
[18:11] There’s still one end of this bowel that’s open. 仍然有个一端是打开的
[18:14] Which end? 哪一端
[18:16] – The butt end. – I’m listening. – 屁股那端 – 我在听
[18:19] Okay, if you hand me that bomb right now, 好吧 如果你现在把炸弹给我
[18:22] nothing bad will have happened, and that’ll be because of you, 我保证你没事 这都是因为你
[18:25] because you cooperated. 因为你很配合
[18:26] Also, I’m sure a judge would understand 而且 我相信法官也能理解
[18:29] how you got into this situation. 你是被迫卷进来的
[18:30] I mean, you were asked to do this by an Antonio Banderas type. 你是被安东尼奥·班德拉斯类型的人要求这么做的
[18:33] Who could say no to that? 没人能拒绝这件事啊
[18:34] And even if you do go to prison, 而且就算你进了监狱
[18:36] it is gonna be such a fancy prison. 也会进一个高级监狱
[18:38] – With a lot of crafts? – Yes, with tons of crafts. – 有好多工艺品的那种吗 – 应有尽有
[18:42] Pam, listen to me. Pam 听我说
[18:45] Let’s untwist this bowel together. 我们一起把打结的肠子解开
[18:48] Let’s clear everything out. 把这些事情都解决
[18:56] Okay. 好的
[19:00] You did great, Pam. Thank you. 做得好 Pam 谢谢
[19:02] Now that it’s out of my hands, I can see it really is a bomb. 它现在不在我手上 我看出来了它真是个炸弹啊
[19:05] Yes. Yes, it is. 是啊 真的是
[19:06] – Oh, my God, get some help! – Okay. – 啊 天呐 快点找人救咱们啊 – 好的
[19:11] – You okay? – Hey. Yeah, I’m okay. – 你没事吧 – 嘿 是啊 没事
[19:17] Really surprised by Pam. 真是被Pam惊着了
[19:18] – I did not see that coming. – Right? – 我都没看出来 – 是吧
[19:20] You should have seen the look on my face when I saw it was her. 你真应该看看我当时发现是她之后的反应
[19:22] Your jaw just dropped. 你都惊掉下巴了
[19:24] – Oh, she’s right there. – Mm-hmm. – 哦 她来了 – 嗯哼
[19:25] Good-bye, Pam. Good luck with everything. 拜拜 Pam 祝你好运
[19:28] – Kind of liked her in the end. – Yeah. – 到最后竟然还有点喜欢她了 – 是啊
[19:30] – So did they defuse the bomb? – Yeah, one of ’em. – 炸弹拆了吗 – 是啊 拆了一个
[19:34] Oh, you didn’t hear? There was a second bomb. 哦 你没听说么 还有一个炸弹
[19:37] Ya butt. 你的翘臀
[19:38] – Ya butt is da bomb. – Aww. – 你的翘臀就是炸弹 – 嗷呜
[19:40] On our anniversary. 在我们的结婚纪念日重温
[19:42] Speaking of which, I requested next week off 说到纪念日 我请了一周的假
[19:44] so we can take an actual vacation… to the water park. 这样我们就可以去度假了 去 水上公园
[19:48] I’ve never been more in love with you in my entire life. 这是我这辈子最爱你的时刻
[19:51] And hey, I’ve been thinking, and I do want to have kids. 还有 我在想 我的确想要孩子
[19:58] With you. 我们俩的孩子
[20:00] – You’re not scared anymore? – Oh, no, I am so scared. – 你不害怕了吗 – 害怕 还是害怕
[20:04] Maybe even more so than before, 可能比以前更怕
[20:05] but I was scared in there with Pam too, 但是我刚才和Pam在屋子里的时候也很害怕
[20:07] and you know, I didn’t panic or mess anything up there. 但是你看到了 我没慌 也没搞砸
[20:10] If anything, I was sharper. I was a freakin’ debate genius. 实际上 我更机灵了 我可真是个辩论天才
[20:13] Debate genius? Oh, that’s very hot. 辩论天才 这也太性感了
[20:15] Oh, that’s an added bonus. Okay, keep that energy up. 还有意外收获啊 保持这个状态
[20:18] But the point that I was actually trying to make is, 但是我实际想表示的观点是
[20:22] maybe it’s a good thing that I’m scared of fatherhood. 我怕当爸爸这件事也是件好事
[20:24] You know? Maybe it’ll turn me into a freakin’ dad genius. 你知道吗 也许它会让我成为一个天才爸爸
[20:31] But we don’t have to start trying right away, right? 但是我们不用马上就要孩子吧
[20:33] I mean, I don’t know that I’m all the way there yet. 我是说 我不知道我有没有完全准备好
[20:36] No, of course not. 不急 当然不急
[20:37] – Whenever we’re both ready. – How do you know when that is? – 等我们俩都准备好了 – 你怎么知道那是什么时候
[20:40] I guess we’ll just have to have another one 我猜我们到时候会有另一个
[20:42] of these really fun, casual conversations. 有趣又随意的交谈
[20:45] Cool. Love that. Can’t wait. 我喜欢这个 迫不及待了
[20:48] – Can we go home now? – Yes, please. – 我们回家吧 – 恩 走吧
[20:50] Maybe we can grab some Thai food and brainstorm baby names? 或许我们可以点一些泰国菜吃然后想想孩子的名字
[20:54] Ooh, I like that. 哦 好啊
[20:55] Now, I am a fan of the show “American Gladiators.” 我现在是<美国角斗士>的粉丝
[20:58] How do you feel about the name Blaze Peralta? 你觉得”烈焰勇士Peralta”这个名字怎么样
[21:02] Not great. 不怎么样
[21:03] – What about Laser? – No. – 那”激光战士”呢 – 不行
[21:05] – Nitro? – No. -“氮气熊兵” – 不行
[21:06] – Viper? – No. – “毒蛇恶魔” – 不行
[21:07] – Atlas? – Ooh, I do love atlases. – “阿特拉斯” – 哦 我挺喜欢地图集的
[21:09] Mm, common ground. 嗯 达成一致
神烦警探

Post navigation

Previous Post: 神烦警探(Brooklyn Nine-Nine)第6季第11集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 神烦警探(Brooklyn Nine-Nine)第6季第13集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme