Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

神烦警探(Brooklyn Nine-Nine)第6季第9集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 神烦警探(Brooklyn Nine-Nine)第6季第9集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:00] Sir, you wanted to see me? 警监 你找我
[00:02] Yes, I have an assignment for you. 对 我有个任务给你
[00:03] I’m afraid it’s not a pleasant one. 并且恐怕算不上是个好活
[00:04] Oh, my God. Please tell me it’s not… 天啊 拜托千万别是
[00:06] Yes, it’s Hitchcock related. 没错 跟Hitchcock有关
[00:09] Son of a bitch. 王八蛋
[00:10] Detective Hitchcock is set to testify in court this afternoon. Hitchcock警探今天下午要在法庭上作证
[00:13] It’s an important case, 这个案子很重要
[00:14] and I’d rather not get another call from the DA 并且我不想再接到地方检察官打来的电话
[00:16] saying he showed up “Covered in condiments.” 说他出庭时”浑身都是调味品”了
[00:19] So you want me to keep Hitchcock 所以你想让我在剩下的一整天里
[00:21] from spilling on himself for the rest of the day? 防止Hitchcock倒自己一身
[00:23] We both know that’s impossible. 你我都知道那不可能
[00:24] – I’m counting on you. – I won’t do it. – 我就指望你了 – 我不干
[00:26] – There’s nobody else I trust. – What you’re asking is insane. – 我没有别人可以信任 – 你提的要求简直是疯了
[00:28] – I’m not asking. – It’s a suicide mission! – 这不是请求 – 这是一项自杀性任务
[00:31] – Then prepare for death. – You’ve lost your mind! – 那就准备好牺牲 – 你已经失去理智了
[00:33] This is a direct order, Detective! Get in line! 这是一道命令 警探 立刻就位
[00:35] Hey. You guys startled Hitchcock. 喂 你们把Hitchcock吓到了
[00:37] He spilled two full jars of spaghetti sauce on himself. 他把整整两罐意大利面酱撒到身上了
[00:40] Thanks a lot, fellas. 拜你们所赐 伙计们
[01:02] Ames, super important question. Ames 问你一个超级重要的问题
[01:04] Which one of these shirts should I wear to dinner 我今晚应该穿哪件去
[01:05] with your mom tonight? 跟你妈妈吃饭
[01:06] Those are exactly the same. 这两件一模一样好吗
[01:07] I have a signature look, Rosa. 这是我的标志性着装 Rosa
[01:09] Put on a T-shirt for all I care. 你穿T恤去我也不在乎了
[01:11] It doesn’t matter what you wear. 你穿什么并不重要
[01:12] Of course it matters. 穿什么当然重要
[01:13] He has to wear the smaller checks. 他必须穿格子更小的那件
[01:15] Big checks wash him out. Where are you, Amy? 大格子显得他很憔悴 你怎么回事 Amy
[01:17] It doesn’t matter, because the night is already ruined. 无所谓 反正今晚已经被毁了
[01:20] My stupid mother invited 我的傻逼老妈还请了
[01:21] my stupid brother David to join us. 我那个傻逼哥哥David一起来
[01:23] I thought you liked your brothers. 我以为你很喜欢你的哥哥们
[01:24] I have seven brothers, Rosa, 我有七个哥哥 Rosa
[01:25] and I like all of them except David. 我喜欢他们所有人 除了David
[01:27] Perfect David. 完美的David
[01:28] David graduated at the top of his class at the police academy. David从警察学院毕业的时候是班上魁首
[01:31] David took a bullet for the mayor. David替市长挡了一枪
[01:32] David bakes his own bread. David自己烤面包
[01:34] Ooh, and does this David have a sister? 喔 David有没有什么姐妹
[01:36] – Yes. Amy is his sister. – And what’s her deal? – 有啊 Amy就是他的妹妹 – 那她缺男人吗
[01:38] You were at the wedding, Hitchcock. 你不是参加婚礼了吗 Hitchcock
[01:40] I’m just gonna call and cancel. 我打算打电话取消聚餐
[01:41] I really don’t want to have dinner with my mom 我真的不想跟我妈吃饭的时候
[01:42] fawning all over the golden boy. 她只顾讨好那个天之骄子
[01:44] I’m sure your mom loves you both equally. 我相信你妈妈对你们的爱是平等的
[01:46] No, she definitely doesn’t. 不 她确实不是
[01:47] My parents arrange the photos of their kids 我的父母按照谁最让他们骄傲的先后顺序
[01:48] by who makes them the proudest. 摆放孩子们的照片
[01:50] Number one goes on the mantel above the fireplace, 最棒的那个放在壁炉架上
[01:52] two through four on the piano, 第二名到第四名放在钢琴上
[01:53] – and the rest are on the staircase. – This is wack. – 剩下的就挂在楼梯旁 – 这也太差劲了
[01:55] – So David’s on the mantel? – Always. – 所以David的在壁炉架上吗 – 一直都是
[01:56] Meanwhile, my picture gathers dust on the piano. 相比之下 我的照片就在钢琴上吃灰
[01:58] The piano’s not that bad. 放在钢琴上也不错啊
[01:59] Nobody in the family even plays, Rosa. 我家里没人弹钢琴 Rosa
[02:01] At least people use the stairs. 至少楼梯还能被大家用到
[02:02] All right, David is perfect, but so are you. 好了 David很完美 但你也一样
[02:04] Let’s just go tonight, and I’ll be your hype man. 今晚我们还是去吧 我来做你的吹捧者
[02:06] You know how good I am at talking you up. 你知道我有多会夸你
[02:08] Here, watch. Hey, Scully. 看着 Scully
[02:09] Did you know that Amy is super cool? 你知不知道Amy是个超级酷的人
[02:12] No way. Can I get your autograph, ma’am? 真的吗 能给我签个名吗 长官
[02:14] – See? – Fine, we’ll go. – 你看 – 好吧 那就去吧
[02:16] What, too stuck up for your fans? 什么 对你的粉丝这么傲慢吗
[02:18] Ya friggin’ turd! 你这个混球
[02:20] Hey, Captain, Sarge, 警监 警长
[02:21] I have a case I want to discuss with you. 有个案子我想跟你们讨论一下
[02:22] You want to talk about work in the break room? 你是想在休息室里讨论工作的事吗
[02:25] That’s highly unorthodox, but I suppose we can give it a try. 虽然有些离经叛道 但觉得可以试试
[02:27] Okay, so I have a perp… 好 我这里有一个罪犯
[02:29] I’m sorry, this is insane. Let’s talk in my office. 抱歉 我受不了了 我们还是去我办公室谈吧
[02:31] Much better. All right, Boyle, 舒服多了 好了 Boyle
[02:32] what’s this case you wanted to talk about? 你想谈的是什么案子
[02:34] I have a perp, Alfonso Tucker, 有个罪犯 叫Alfonso Tucker
[02:36] transferring into our holding cell. 要转移到我们的扣留室
[02:37] The guy who was dealing that toxic batch of meth? 那个贩卖有毒冰毒的家伙
[02:39] Yeah, and he refuses to name his supplier. 对 他拒绝交代他的供货人
[02:41] I want to send someone into holding, 我想把一个我们的人关进囚室
[02:43] undercover as a perp, to see if they can get him to open up. 伪装成罪犯 看看能不能让他开口
[02:45] Why don’t you do it? 你为什么不去
[02:47] You’re always going on about your acting abilities 你一直滔滔不绝地说你的演技
[02:48] and that time you played Annie. 还有上次你扮演了Annie
[02:50] I’m an adult man, Sarge. I didn’t play Annie. 我是一名成年男子 警长 我没有扮演Annie
[02:53] I was in “Annie.” 我只是出演<安妮(Annie)>那部戏
[02:55] I played Miss Hannigan. 我扮演的是Hannigan小姐
[02:56] Unfortunately, Alfonso knows I’m a cop, 可惜 Alfonso知道我是个警察了
[02:58] so I can’t be Maxwell Blaze. 所以我不能当Maxwell Blaze了
[03:02] But Terry might be right for the role. 但Terry或许很适合这个角色
[03:04] Ooh, that sounds fun. 哦 听起来还挺有意思
[03:06] I love flexing my creative muscles. 我喜欢展现我艺术方面的实力
[03:08] In addition to flexing my actual muscles. 除了展现我真正的肌肉实力之外
[03:10] – Or I could do it. – What? You hate theater. – 或者 我去也可以 – 什么 你不是讨厌戏剧吗
[03:13] You always say acting is just professional lying. 你总是说表演只不过是专业的谎言
[03:16] Yes, but this is what the mission calls for, 没错 但这是任务所需
[03:17] and I’m good at it. 并且我很擅长
[03:19] Kevin and I went to a dinner party Kevin和我曾经参加过一个晚宴
[03:21] where we played the French parlor game “Charades.” 我们一起玩了法式室内游戏”猜字谜”
[03:24] I had to act out Elvis Presley. 我被迫表演了埃尔维斯·普雷斯利(猫王)
[03:28] He’s dead now, so I portrayed him as such. 他已经去世了 所以我用那种方式演了出来
[03:31] Everyone understood… 所有人
[03:32] Immediately. 一下子就猜到了
[03:33] You know, a little competition 你知道 一场小小的较量
[03:34] might bring out the best in both of you. 或许可以激发出你们俩的最佳状态
[03:36] We’ll hold auditions this afternoon. 我们今天下午试演
[03:38] I’ll prepare sides. 我来准备材料
[03:40] Please wear clothes you can move in. 请穿上可以正常活动的衣服
[03:42] Okay, let’s get to the table before David gets here. 我们得在David之前找到桌子
[03:45] My mother loves an early bird. 我妈妈喜欢早到的人
[03:46] Hey, babe, before we go in, 亲爱的 进去之前我想说
[03:48] I know I said I was gonna do the whole hype man thing, but… 我知道我说过要做你的吹捧者什么的 但是
[03:50] I know. 我知道
[03:51] I shouldn’t compare myself to my brother. 我不应该拿我自己跟我哥哥比
[03:53] We’re all on our own journey. 我们有各自的人生
[03:55] What? No. Who told you that garbage? 什么 不是 谁跟你说的这些废话
[03:56] I was gonna say, we need a backup plan 我想说的是 我们需要一份备用方案
[03:58] so you can win this thing. 这样你就能赢得上风了
[03:59] If it starts slipping away, I’ll pretend to choke, 要是情况不利 我就假装噎到了
[04:01] and then you give me the Heimlich 然后你就对我用海姆利克氏急救法
[04:02] and save my life in front of everyone. 在所有人面前救我一命
[04:03] Aw, thanks for not trying to make me a better person. 哇 谢谢你没有尝试把我变成一个更好的人
[04:06] – I love you. – Love you too. – 我爱你 – 我也爱你
[04:07] Amy Jake Amy, Jake!
[04:10] David and I both arrived an hour early. 我和David都早到了一个小时
[04:13] We’re sharing a French onion. 我们正一块喝法式洋葱汤呢
[04:15] Mother… 妈的
[04:16] So she’s about to jump, and I say, 于是她正要跳下去的时候 我说
[04:18] “Hey, I can’t tell you this world is a good place,” “我不能对你说这个世界是良善之地”
[04:20] “but I guarantee you it’s better with you in it.” “但我向你保证 有你的世界一定会更加美好”
[04:23] And she climbs down off the ledge, 然后她就从窗台上爬了下来
[04:24] – and she gives me a big hug. – Ugh. – 给了我一个大大的拥抱 – 呕
[04:25] And that was before she won the Oscar? 这是她得奥斯卡奖之前的事吗
[04:27] I don’t know, I don’t really follow pop culture. 我不知道 我不怎么关注流行文化
[04:29] You never cease to impress me, David. 你总是不停地使我感到钦佩 David
[04:31] Hey, speaking of impressive, 说到令人钦佩
[04:32] Amy just went to the NYPD shooting range Amy刚去过纽约市警察局的射击场
[04:34] and received a gold certification in marksmanship. 还拿到了射击的金牌证书
[04:36] Oh, I just got the platinum certification. 哦 我刚刚获得了白金证书
[04:38] What? That exists? What did you do, 什么 那个是真实存在的吗 你都干了什么
[04:39] curve the bullets, “Wanted”-style? 让子弹像电影<通缉令>里一样曲线运动吗
[04:41] Yeah, I don’t know what “Wanted” Is. I don’t follow pop culture. 我不知道<通缉令>是什么 我并不关注流行文化
[04:43] But I fired ten shots, and they all went into the same hole. 不过我打了十枪 他们全都进了同一个洞
[04:45] Oh, so you actually did. 所以你确实做到了
[04:47] Hey, Camila, did you know that Camila 你知道
[04:48] Amy is the youngest female sergeant Amy是99分局历史上
[04:50] in the history of the Nine-Nine? 最年轻的女警长吗
[04:51] Yes, I’m very proud of her. 我知道 我很为她骄傲
[04:53] I’m proud of all my children. 我为我所有的孩子们都感到骄傲
[04:54] The sergeant and the lieutenant. 警长 还有警督
[04:56] What? You passed the lieutenant’s exam? 什么 你通过了警督评级考试吗
[04:58] It actually wasn’t something I was planning on taking, 其实我本来没想考的
[05:00] but then my partner got sick 但那时候我的搭档病了
[05:02] and I wanted to be able to send home extra money to his wife and kids. 我希望我能给他的妻儿多送些钱
[05:04] Then I read the MRI. He was totally misdiagnosed. 后来我看了核磁共振成像 他完全是被误诊了
[05:07] So long story short, Bo is alive, 所以长话短说 Bo还活着
[05:09] and I got a perfect score on the test for no reason. 而我无缘无故在测试里拿了满分
[05:11] Oh, man. 我的天啊
[05:12] Hey, check out these dinner rolls, huh? 嘿 尝尝这些晚餐小面包吧
[05:14] Love these bad boys. 爱死这些小坏蛋了
[05:15] I’m just gonna chomp down on that, 我要尽情咀嚼它
[05:17] recklessly. 不计后果
[05:20] Oh! Oh, no, Jake! He’s choking! 噢不 Jake 他噎到了
[05:22] Let David do it. He has EMT training. 让David来吧 他受过急救医疗训练
[05:24] – I’m here for you, Jake. – I’m gonna go to the bathroom. – 有我在呢 Jake – 我去趟洗手间
[05:26] You know what… 等等
[05:28] Don’t worry. It is gonna hurt like hell. 别担心 这将会让你疼得要命
[05:29] I think it’s actually okay. 我其实没事了
[05:32] Thank you both so much for coming in. 感谢你们两个的到来
[05:35] This is a safe space where choices are welcome. 这是一个适合做出抉择的地方
[05:39] Okay, now, 好了 现在
[05:40] I trust that both of you had a chance to review the script? 你们两个都已经看过剧本了 是吗
[05:42] – Yeah. – Good. Now throw them away! – 是的 – 很好 现在把它们扔掉
[05:44] What the hell? I wrote notes in the margin. 干嘛呢 我在边上做了笔记的
[05:46] Terry found his super-objective. Terry找到了自己的奋斗目标
[05:48] I want to see you improvise without the safety net. 我想看到你们毫无准备的即兴表演
[05:51] I want to see you become Maxwell Blaze. 我想看到你成为Maxwell Blaze
[05:55] So, Maxwell, what was your childhood like? 那么 Maxwell 你的童年是怎样的
[05:58] I was a lookout at 8, 我八岁帮人望风
[06:00] had my own corner at 10, 十岁有了自己的地盘
[06:01] trigger man at 13. 十三岁当枪手
[06:02] You know what it’s like to look a man in his eyes 你知不知道当一个人奄奄一息时 直视他的双眼
[06:05] as the life drains out of him? 是一种怎样的体验
[06:07] I was bad from a young age. 我从小性本恶
[06:09] At school, I pushed people. 我在学校里推搡他人
[06:11] And this wasn’t horseplay. This was pushing to hurt. 那可不是玩闹 那是为了故意伤人
[06:15] Do you have a girlfriend at home? 你在老家那边有没有女朋友
[06:16] Used to. She got tired of me getting locked up. 有过 她厌倦了我的牢狱之灾
[06:18] She’s with my brother now. 她现在从了我哥
[06:19] He better hope I never find his ass. 他最好不要被我见到
[06:22] I do, and you should see her heavy, 我有 你可得看看她那丰满的
[06:25] feminine breasts, 女性乳房
[06:26] with their perfectly placed nipples. 和那对位置精巧的乳头
[06:28] Don’t get me started on her can. 更不用提她的肥臀了
[06:30] – What’s your greatest fear? – I ain’t scared of nothing. – 你最大的恐惧是什么 – 我什么都不怕
[06:32] My girlfriend. I’m scared she’ll find out about my mistress, 我女朋友 我怕她发现我的情妇
[06:36] who also has a perfect can. 她也有一副肥臀
[06:38] It’s smaller, but it’s harder. 虽然小点 但也翘点
[06:41] Great. 很好
[06:42] You both have given me something totally different. 你们给我展示了截然不同的表演
[06:44] I’ve got a lot to think about. 我有很多地方需要考虑
[06:47] Thank you. Next! 谢谢你们 下一个
[06:49] What up, dawgs? 怎么样 兄弟们
[06:51] Norm Scully, reading for Maxwell Blaze. Norm Scully 试镜角色Maxwell Blaze
[06:53] Listen, I just did what anyone would do. 我不过是做了任何人都会做的事
[06:57] Hey, where’d you go? 嘿 你去哪里了
[06:58] I just couldn’t stand there while the whole restaurant 我只是受不了整个餐厅里的人
[07:01] gushed over David saving your life. 都蜂拥过去夸赞David救你一命
[07:02] Yeah, there was a standing ovation. 是啊 他们确实起立鼓掌致敬了好一会儿
[07:04] Also, everyone saw you walk away while I was choking, 还有就是 我噎到的时候大家都看着你走开了
[07:06] and I don’t want to say you’re a villain now, 我并不想说你是坏人
[07:08] but the B-word was tossed around a lot. 但满屋的人都骂你是碧池
[07:10] Ugh. I’m sorry. 我很抱歉
[07:11] I just can’t be around him. 我只是受不了处在他周围
[07:13] – I shouldn’t have come. – So let’s leave. – 我就不该来的 – 那我们走吧
[07:14] I’ll tell everyone my stomach hurts, which it does. 我跟他们说我胃疼 这是真的
[07:16] I’m pretty sure he broke my rib when he gave me the Heimlich. 我很肯定他给我做海姆利克氏急救法的时候折断了一根肋骨
[07:18] Lieutenant Santiago, a word? Santiago警督 借一步说话
[07:20] Why is David’s captain here? 为什么David的警监在这里
[07:23] What’s going on? Is there a maniac on the loose, 发生什么事了 是不是有个疯子走丢了
[07:25] and David’s the only one 而只有David是唯一能够
[07:26] who can catch him before he blows up a train? 在他炸火车前把他捉获的人
[07:28] Oh, we could call him the Trainiac. 噢 那我们可以管他叫疯火车
[07:30] We’re focused on the same things. 我们的关注点一样
[07:31] Sorry, folks, we’ve discovered a large quantity 抱歉 伙计们 我们在Santiago警督的桌子里
[07:33] of cocaine in Lieutenant Santiago’s desk. 发现了大量的可卡因
[07:36] We’ve had to place him under arrest. 我们只能把他逮捕了
[07:38] Oh, no. 噢 不
[07:44] Of course. We’ll head over soon. 当然 我们尽快赶过去
[07:46] So that was my brother. 刚刚是我哥哥
[07:48] He needs me to bail him out of jail. 他需要我保释他出监狱
[07:51] I feel so awful for him. 我真为他感到难堪
[07:52] You are smiling so much. 你笑的有点过分了
[07:54] No, no, I promise. I feel so, so, bad. 不不 我保证 我真的感到很难过
[07:56] Rosa D Rosa D!
[07:57] – Deezer, what up? – Deezer? – 迪子 你好呀 – 迪子
[07:58] Hey, Scully, did you do something new with your hair? 嘿 Scully 你换了新发型吗
[08:00] Same thing as always: put mousse in it while it’s wet 还是老样子 往湿发上喷慕斯
[08:03] then I watch a scary movie. 然后看一部恐怖片
[08:04] – You the man. – What is wrong with her? – 你是最棒的 – 她什么毛病
[08:06] Her brother David got arrested. 她哥哥David被捕了
[08:08] – He’s a cokehead! – And you’re happy about this? – 他是个瘾君子 – 你对此感到非常高兴
[08:10] That’s savage. I love it. 够残酷 我喜欢
[08:11] – I’m not happy about it! – All right. – 我没有高兴 – 好了
[08:13] Calm down, Littlefinger. 冷静点 小指头
[08:14] He’s in a lot of trouble, you know. 他麻烦可大了 你知不知道
[08:16] Yeah, yeah, you’re right. You’re right. 是的 你说得对
[08:17] It’s a terrible situation. 情况很糟糕
[08:19] – Let’s go bail him out. – All right. – 我们去保释他吧 – 好的
[08:21] Ooh, should I get my hair blown out first? 噢 我是不是应该先做个发型
[08:23] I’m gonna have pictures from today for the rest of my life. 我要把今天的照片永世留存
[08:26] Are you… A bad person? 你莫非是 坏人
[08:30] Casting’s up! 选角出来了
[08:31] This is not a high school play, Boyle. 这可不是高中戏剧社团 Boyle
[08:33] Just let us know who you went with. 直接告诉我们你选了谁
[08:34] Okay, first of all, 好的 首先
[08:35] I want to say that this was 我不得不承认这是
[08:36] one of the hardest decisions I’ve ever had to make. 我人生中做过最艰难的决定之一
[08:38] There is so much talent in this room. 这房间里人才济济
[08:40] Just tell us, bitch. 快告诉我们 小婊砸
[08:42] Act as if you already have the role. 你就装作已经得到了角色就行
[08:43] I could have cast any one of you 选择你们之间任何一个
[08:46] and put on a great show, 都能演一场大戏
[08:47] but I had to make a call. 但是我要做出抉择
[08:49] Enough, Boyle. We’re all adults. 够了 Boyle 我们都是成年人了
[08:50] No one cares about this that much. 没人会在乎这些了
[08:52] – It’s Captain Holt. – Captain Holt? – 我选择Holt警监 – Holt警监
[08:54] He was the worst one! 他是最差的
[08:55] No offense, but Holt was so unconvincing. 没有冒犯的意思 但Holt太没说服力了
[08:58] He kept referring to his childhood 他一直把他的童年形容成
[08:59] as a soot-covered street urchin. 一个浑身碳灰的街头顽童
[09:01] Yes, I gave myself a Dickensian backstory, 是的 我给了自己一个狄更斯式的背景设定
[09:04] which apparently made quite the impression. 显然 效果非常好
[09:06] I’m sorry, Sarge. 抱歉 警长
[09:07] Honestly, I don’t think I’m the right director 老实说 我不是合适你的导演
[09:10] to bring your vision of Maxwell Blaze to life. 我没法实现你那个版本的Maxwell Blaze
[09:14] What does that even mean? 那到底是什么意思
[09:15] It means you blew it. 意思就是你失败了
[09:16] Walk away, Jeffords. Walk away. 放弃挣扎吧 Jeffords 放弃吧
[09:19] 布鲁克林 拘留所 亚特兰大大道275号
[09:19] Okay, this is gonna be my mantel shot. 好了 这将会是我被放在壁炉架上的照片
[09:22] So every time Mom and Dad look at it, 这样每次爸爸妈妈看到它
[09:23] they’ll be reminded of what David did. 就会想起David的所作所为
[09:25] I would say you should chill out, 我本想说你该冷静一点
[09:26] but this is actually making me feel great about my family 但这让我为我的家庭感到骄傲
[09:28] so let’s dive in. 我们开始吧
[09:29] Everybody say “Possession with intent to distribute”! 一起说”持有毒品并有销售意图”
[09:33] Hey. 嘿
[09:34] – Oh! – Ah, David, hi there. – 噢 – 啊 David 你来了
[09:35] That was unrelated to your recent arrest 刚刚的事跟你最近因”持有毒品并有销售意图”
[09:37] for possession with intent to distribute. 而被捕的情况一点关系都没有
[09:38] – How are you? – Not great. – 你还好吗 – 不太好
[09:40] Yeah, jail is rough. 是啊 监狱生活艰难
[09:41] You got to go poop in front of everyone. 你得在众目睽睽之下拉屎
[09:43] I remember when I was in prison, 我还记得我坐牢的时候
[09:44] I held it for weeks, and when I finally did go, 我憋了几周 最后终于忍不住的时候
[09:46] it was… 实在是
[09:47] You know what, Jake? This isn’t about you. 你知道吗 Jake 这件事和你没什么关系
[09:49] So, David, did you get fired, 那么 David 你是被炒了
[09:51] or is there gonna be, like, a hearing? 还是说会有 比如说 听讯会
[09:53] She’s asking so she can be there to support you. 她这么问是为了到时候去现场支持你
[09:55] Oh, yeah, I wouldn’t miss it. 噢 是的 我绝对不会错过的
[09:56] – I’m so excited. – To support you. – 我好激动 – 为了支持你
[09:58] That’s what I said. 那正是我所说的
[09:59] – I’m really looking forward to being there. – To support you. – 我真的很期待能到那里去 – 支持你
[10:01] Yeah, we’re saying the same thing. 是的 我们说的一样
[10:02] – I am pumped this is happening. – All right, babe, – 我简直兴奋坏了 – 好了 宝贝
[10:04] maybe your brother doesn’t want to talk about what happened. 或许你的哥哥并不想多谈事情的经过
[10:06] – Let’s just go. – It’s okay. – 我们还是走吧 – 没关系
[10:07] I owe you guys an explanation. 我欠你们一个解释
[10:09] I actually started doing drugs when I was a teenager. 我其实从青少年时期就开始嗑药了
[10:11] You know how Mom and Dad put so much pressure on us? 你还记得爸爸妈妈给我们那么多的压力吗
[10:14] Eventually I just kind of cracked. 最后我有点崩溃了
[10:16] Wait, you felt pressure? 等等 你感到压力
[10:18] You always seemed to effortlessly thrive at everything. 你看上去总是毫不费劲地得到一切
[10:22] I was so jealous. 我超嫉妒的
[10:23] But knowing that you also felt the pressure… 但是得知你也感到压力
[10:24] All right, we can drop the act. 好了 我们可以不用继续演戏了
[10:25] I just didn’t know who was listening. 刚刚可能有人在监听我们
[10:27] What act, now? 演什么戏
[10:27] Everything I’ve said before just now is a lie. 刚刚我说的一切都只是胡扯
[10:29] I’m being framed. 我被陷害了
[10:30] I’ve been investigating these dirty cops 我一直在调查那些
[10:31] who are being paid off by the Brazilian mob. 被巴西黑手党收买的黑警
[10:33] Oh, Brazilian mobsters are so good-looking. 噢 巴西黑手党都太好看了
[10:35] They’re just a bunch of Giseles, the women and the men. 宛如成群的吉赛尔 都是美男美女
[10:37] Yes, it’s insane. They’re all gorgeous. 没错 太疯狂了 他们都美艳动人
[10:39] Anyway, I think I got too close. 话说回来 我想我打探得太深了
[10:41] Those dirty cops must have planted the drugs in my desk. 那些黑警肯定是把毒品放到了我的桌子里
[10:43] So what you’re saying is, you’re not addicted to cocaine? 所以你的意思是 你并没有对可卡因上瘾
[10:46] Amy, it’s me. I don’t even drink coffee. Amy 这可是我啊 我连咖啡都不喝的
[10:48] I have too much respect for my body. 我太敬重自己的身体了
[10:50] This is water. 这是水
[10:50] And you didn’t feel pressure from Mom and Dad? 那你也不觉得爸妈给你压力
[10:53] No, they’re so supportive. 不 他们那么支持我
[10:54] I’d actually love some constructive criticism. 我倒真的希望听到一些建设性批评
[10:56] It’s the only way to grow. 只有这样才能成长
[10:58] Anyway, thank you so much for bailing me out. 不管怎么说 非常感谢你们把我保释出来
[11:00] If you can just drop me off at home, I will clear my name, 等你们把我送到家 我就去洗清名誉
[11:02] and things can go back to the way they were. 然后事情就会回到从前那样了
[11:03] The way they were. Great. 从前那样 妙啊
[11:05] It’s my favorite way of things being. 那可是我最喜欢的状态
[11:08] Okay, Alfonso, I hope you like it here in holding. 好了 Alfonso 希望你喜欢待在这儿
[11:11] It’s gonna be a while. 你要等上一段时间
[11:14] So… 所以
[11:17] – what they got you in here for? – Drugs. – 你是怎么进来的 – 毒品
[11:18] They want me to flip, but I’m no snitch. 他们想让我招供 但我可不是告密的人
[11:21] I’d rather do the time. 我宁愿蹲牢
[11:23] How about you? 你呢
[11:24] I pushed a man, just to see him frown. 我推了一把别人 就为了看他皱皱眉头
[11:26] He is terrible. 他真是糟透了
[11:28] Yeah, it’s almost like casting a robotic old nerd 是啊 这看上去仿佛选一个机器人似的老书呆子
[11:31] was a huge mistake. 是个天大的错误
[11:32] Was it a mistake, Sarge? 这是个错误吗 警长
[11:34] Or was it a stroke of brilliance? 还是说这是智慧的一击
[11:36] – What are you talking about? – Look, you’re a good actor. – 你在说什么 – 听着 你是个好演员
[11:38] You could even be a great one. But you’re too gentle. 甚至可以说是个绝佳的演员 但你太温和了
[11:40] Life hasn’t kicked you around enough. 生活还没有打得你满地找牙
[11:42] I mean, I grew up poor, 我出身贫寒
[11:43] and my father was emotionally abusive. 还有个情感虐待的爸爸
[11:45] It’s not enough. 这还不够
[11:46] You needed to be rejected by me, 你需要被我拒绝
[11:47] a man you admire so much. 毕竟你那么崇拜我
[11:50] What? So all this was just to make me mad? 啥 所以这一切只是为了让我生气
[11:52] I need you to feel the anger and resentment 我需要你感到愤怒和憎恶
[11:55] that Tyrone McCallister feels every single day of his life. 就像Tyrone McCallister每天都在经历的那样
[11:59] Who’s Tyrone McCallister? Tyrone McCallister是谁
[12:01] You are. 是你
[12:02] That’s the part I wrote for you all along. 这就是我一直以来为你定制的角色
[12:05] This is so stupid, Boyle. 这太蠢了 Boyle
[12:07] You can’t manipulate somebody like this 你不能就这么操纵别人
[12:08] and then expect them to get on board. 还指望着他们赞成你的想法
[12:10] Right, Sarge? 对吧 警长
[12:10] Sarge? 警长
[12:13] My name’s Tyrone. 我的名字是Tyrone
[12:16] Tyrone McGallagher Tyrone McGallagher.
[12:17] – McCallister. – McCallister. – 是McCallister – McCallister
[12:19] So I checked up on David’s case file. 所以我查了David的案宗
[12:21] He passed his drug test. 他通过了毒品检测
[12:23] Apparently he has the cleanest blood they’ve ever seen. 显然 这是他们见过最干净的血液
[12:25] I knew this was all too good to be true. 我就知道这一切美好得太不真实了
[12:26] Now David’s gonna clear his name 现在David要去洗清名誉
[12:28] and singlehandedly take down drug dealers and dirty cops 单打独斗地搞定毒贩和黑警
[12:31] and get another medal from the governor. 然后从州长手里再领一个奖章
[12:32] It sounds pretty dangerous. 听起来挺危险的
[12:33] Maybe we should help him. 也许我们该帮帮他
[12:34] Pretty sure he can handle this on his own. 我很确定他自己就能处理得很好
[12:35] That’s never been a problem for him. 这对他来说从来不是什么问题
[12:37] All right, look, Ames. 好吧 听着 Ames
[12:39] I never had a brother, 我从没有过兄弟
[12:41] but I know four guys who did, 但我知道四个有兄弟的人
[12:42] and they would have fights and squabbles, 他们彼此之间会打架和争吵
[12:44] but in the end, they always had each other’s shells. 但到最后 他们总是在彼此的壳后(互相支持)
[12:48] Are you talking about the Ninja Turtles? 你是在说<忍者神龟>吗
[12:49] Of course I’m talking about the Ninja Turtles! 我当然是在说<忍者神龟>
[12:51] Look, if something happens to your brother, 听着 如果你哥哥出了什么三长两短
[12:53] you are gonna regret it, 你会后悔的
[12:54] just like Raph regretted it when he abandoned Leo 就像拉斐尔后悔自己把达芬奇扔下
[12:56] in the Technodrome with Krang. 让他在科技球里独自面对朗格一样
[12:57] I don’t know what that means. 我不知道你在说什么
[12:58] Well, that’s on you. It’s a classic. 那是你自己的问题 这可是经典
[13:00] The point is, if your brother gets hurt 重点是 如果你哥哥受伤了
[13:01] and you don’t get his back now, 而你不在他的身旁帮助他
[13:03] it’s gonna haunt you for the rest of your life. 你这辈子都没法放下这件事的
[13:05] You’re right. 你是对的
[13:07] – Obviously you’re right. – Thank you. – 显然是对的 – 谢谢你
[13:08] If David gets killed by the Brazilian mafia, 如果David被巴西的黑手党杀了
[13:10] my parents’ mantel is gonna become, like, 我爸妈的壁炉会变得 就像是
[13:12] a permanent shrine to him. 他永久的神坛
[13:13] No, that’s not what I meant. 不 那不是我所说的意思
[13:13] Oh, the thought of it makes me want to puke. 噢 光是想想就让我反胃
[13:15] You’ve learned the wrong lesson. 你学到了错误的教训
[13:16] Come on, let’s go help the bastard. 走吧 咱们去帮一把那个混蛋
[13:17] Don’t love how we got here, 不太喜欢我们这么做的原因
[13:19] but we’re going where I want. 但这正是我想要的结果
[13:22] I’m glad you guys are here. 我很高兴你们在这儿
[13:23] So this place is run by the Brazilian mob. 所以 这个地方是由巴西的匪帮运营的
[13:24] My CI tells me there’s a ledger with all the cops on payroll 我的线人说有个写着所有在编黑警名字的账本
[13:27] hidden in here somewhere. 就藏在这里的某个地方
[13:28] I’m guessing it’s in that room surrounded by armed guards. 我猜是那个被荷枪实弹的保镖围着的房间
[13:30] Those are guards? 那是保镖
[13:31] I thought they were models. 我以为他们是模特
[13:32] We need a plan to get past them. 我们需要一个计划来绕过他们
[13:34] So here’s what I’m thinking. I speak a little Portuguese 我是这么想的 我会说一丢丢葡萄牙语
[13:36] from that time I opened a school in the favelas of Rio. 是我当年在里约贫民窟开办学校时学的
[13:38] – Ugh, barf. – What? – 呕 恶心 – 什么
[13:39] I said barf. 我说恶心
[13:40] I can’t deal with your bragging anymore. 我没法忍受你的自吹自擂了
[13:41] How is that bragging? 那怎么就是自吹自擂了
[13:42] I said I speak a little Portuguese. 我说我会说一丢丢葡萄牙语
[13:44] when I’m actually fluent. Obrigado 但实际上我非常流利 (葡语)谢谢
[13:46] Shut up! 闭嘴吧
[13:47] Look, if you’re so angry with me, why are you even here? 听着 你要是对我这么不满 为什么还要来这儿
[13:50] Because Jake convinced me if you die, 因为Jake说服我如果你死了
[13:51] I’d never hear the end of it from Mom and Dad. 我就要听爸妈滔滔不绝了
[13:53] That’s not exactly how I phrased it. 那并不是我所使用的表达
[13:55] Look, I get it. You’re jealous. 听着 我明白 你嫉妒了
[13:56] I’d be jealous too if someone was better than me 如果生命中有个人所有事都做得比我好
[13:58] at everything their whole life. 我也会嫉妒的
[14:00] – Oh, no. – Not everything. – 哦不 – 可不是所有事
[14:02] I have more allergies than you. 我比你有更多过敏的东西
[14:03] Not the best brag. 这可没什么吹的
[14:04] I have so many allergies, 我对那么多东西过敏
[14:05] I just found out i’m allergic to chia seeds. 我刚发现我对奇亚籽过敏
[14:07] But apparently effective. 但显然是很有效的
[14:07] I’m allergic to chia and acai berries. 我对奇亚籽和巴西莓都过敏
[14:10] Yeah? My throat gets scratchy when I eat stone fruit. 是吗 我只要吃核果 嗓子就会变哑
[14:12] Oh, yeah? I’m also a better dancer than you. 噢是嘛 我跳舞也比你好
[14:16] Ames, you have badly misjudged your own abilities. Ames 你彻底误会了自己的水平
[14:18] You think you’re better than me? 你觉得你比我跳得好
[14:21] Oh, damn. 我勒个去
[14:22] She’s got a shot. 她还有点胜率
[14:25] What, afraid to use your forearms? 咋了 不敢用你的小臂吗
[14:27] Pretty good. 棒极了
[14:28] You’re not using enough elbow! 你可没怎么用到胳膊肘
[14:30] Guys, those aren’t the parts people feature when they dance. 二位 那不是人们在跳舞时会用到的部位
[14:32] Now can we please find a way to distract those guards? 现在我们可不可以想个办法来支开那些保镖
[14:34] Don’t worry, Jake, ’cause I’m about to end this thing. 别担心 Jake 我这就终结这场比赛
[14:37] Death drop! 死亡一字马
[14:41] – Oh, that looked really bad. – Are you okay? – 噢 这看起来真不妙 – 你还好吗
[14:43] Oh, look, the guards are leaving their post. 噢看啊 保镖们正在离开他们的岗位
[14:45] Looks like they’re coming here to help you. 看上去他们要过来帮你了
[14:46] Jake, you should go now. Jake 你该现在过去
[14:47] – Are you sure? – Yes, I’m “Fone.” – 你确定吗 – 是的 我很”嚎”
[14:49] Oh, well, as long as you’re “Fone.” 噢 只要你很”嚎”就行
[14:51] – Jake, go. – All right, fine. – Jake 快去 – 好吧好吧
[14:55] Believe me, they’re perfect. 相信我 它们是完美的
[14:56] They’re about 5 1/2 pounds each, 每个大概5.5磅
[14:58] and they look so good smushed together. 而且它们被压在一起的时候看起来好极了
[15:01] Or dangling. 或者说诱人极了
[15:06] – Hey. – Hey. – 嘿 – 嘿
[15:07] – Hey. – Cops, man. – 嘿 – 条子啊 老弟
[15:09] – Mm-hmm. – Word. – 嗯哼 – 没错
[15:11] McCallister, your lawyer’s here. McCallister 你的律师来了
[15:13] – He wants to talk to you. – Already? – 他想和你谈谈 – 这么快
[15:15] What the hell, man? I was just getting started. 搞什么啊兄弟 我才刚刚开始
[15:17] And yet it felt like forever. 但感觉已经是永恒
[15:18] You were playing at Alfonso, not with Alfonso. 你在敷衍Alfonso而不是和他搞好关系
[15:22] What are you doing right now, Sarge? 你现在在干什么呢 警长
[15:24] – Listening to you? – Yes, listening. – 听你说话 – 对 在倾听
[15:25] What humans do 95% of the time 这是人类在95%的时间里干的事情
[15:27] and Tyrone does, apparently, none of the time. 而Tyrone显然从来不这么做
[15:30] I want you to go back in there and listen. 我希望你回去 然后倾听
[15:32] – Can you do that for me? – Yeah, okay, jeez. – 你能为我这么做吗 – 好吧 天啊
[15:35] I mean, you know, look, take the note about Tyrone or don’t. 我是说 你要么接受建议怎么扮演Tyrone 要么别听了
[15:37] What do I know? But also, I created him. 我知道些啥呢 但我创造了他
[15:41] Hey. 嘿
[15:48] McCallister, your lawyer has more questions for you. McCallister 你的律师有更多问题要问你
[15:50] – What? – Why were you doing that? – 干吗 – 你为什么要那么做
[15:51] You said I should listen! 你说我应该学会聆听
[15:53] Well, listening doesn’t always mean being quiet. 聆听不代表保持安静
[15:55] Sometimes, the only way to listen 有时候 想要聆听
[15:57] is to say something. 必须要说话
[15:58] I’m listening to you right now. 我现在就在听你说话
[16:00] Do you see how I listen? This is me listening. 看到了没 这就叫聆听
[16:03] You’re pissing me off, Boyle! 你把我惹毛了 Boyle
[16:04] Ah, and he’s back! Hold on to that aggression. 啊 他进入状态了 保持这种愤怒
[16:06] Yeah, go! Go, go, go! 快去 加油 加油
[16:10] What are you looking at? 你看什么看
[16:12] McCallister McCallister.
[16:14] Terry Terry Terry Terry, Terry, Terry.
[16:15] I need you to help me see what I’m not seeing. 帮我看一看到底哪里出了问题
[16:18] Why can’t you do this? 你怎么就做不到呢
[16:19] You’re giving me too many notes. 你给我的建议太多了
[16:20] Okay, well, then I can boil it down for you into one note: 行 那我帮你总结成一条
[16:23] Tyrone is an ocean. Tyrone就像大海
[16:25] I don’t know what that means. 我不知道你在说什么
[16:27] It means I want you to be tough but vulnerable, 意思是 你既坚强又脆弱
[16:28] brave but scared, jittery but perfectly still. 既勇敢又怯懦 既紧张又镇定
[16:31] Also, pace it up a little. Come on, buddy, you got this. 还有 你得加快节奏 加油兄弟 你能行
[16:33] Man, these stupid cops won’t leave me alone. 妈的 这帮警察真烦人
[16:35] What the hell? They think I’m a snitch? 什么鬼 他们以为我会告密
[16:37] – Not me. – I hear that. – 绝对不可能 – 我也
[16:38] – McCallister, I need to talk to you. – No! – McCallister 我得跟你谈谈 – 不
[16:40] Excuse me? 什么
[16:41] I don’t want any more notes. 别再给我提建议了
[16:42] I’ve gone undercover before. 我以前也当过卧底
[16:44] Now just back off and let me do this! 你别插手 我能搞定
[16:47] Uh-oh, Alfonso, 糟了 Alfonso
[16:49] seems as though we got a pig in our midst. 我们当中出了一个叛徒
[16:52] Looks like we can only trust each other. 看来我们只能信任彼此了
[16:53] Come on, man, you’re obviously a cop too. 拜托 你明明也是警察
[16:55] You keep talking about how nefarious you are. 你老是在说自己有多么恶毒
[16:58] Jake, let us in! Jake 放我们进来
[17:00] I think she’s gonna be okay, 她应该没事
[17:01] but she’s probably got a low-grade concussion. 可能有点轻微脑震荡
[17:03] I wish you hadn’t tried to do a death drop. 你要是不尝试死亡一字马这动作就好了
[17:05] The ladies on “Drag Race” Make it look so easy. <变装秀>里面看起来这么简单
[17:07] I know, you don’t get that reference because 我知道你肯定听不懂
[17:09] – you don’t have a television. – Why? – 你家连电视都没有 – 为什么
[17:11] Amy, I’m sorry for getting so competitive back there. Amy我真的很抱歉 我不该和你攀比的
[17:13] You guys are helping me out, and I should just be grateful. 你们只是想帮忙 我应该感谢你们才对
[17:15] Of course you’re being nice to me when I’m being a monster. 早就料到 我当恶人的时候你又要装善良
[17:17] Well, you know what, Mr. Perfect? 你猜怎么着 完美先生
[17:19] I’m gonna find that ledger, 我会找到那个账本
[17:20] and I’m gonna save your stupid butt. 然后拯救你这个蠢货
[17:22] – That would be so great. – Please stop. – 那真的太棒了 – 闭嘴
[17:24] – Maybe there’s a hidden panel somewhere? – It’s not in the desk. – 可能有个隐藏墙板 – 不在桌肚里
[17:26] I bet it’s in this old safe. 我猜在这个老保险箱里
[17:28] That seems like a lot of work to open 每次贿赂别人就要把它打开
[17:29] every time you have to pay a bribe. 看起来太麻烦了
[17:30] I would keep it in this filing cabinet. 要是我的话 会藏在档案柜里
[17:35] Oh! I found it! 哦 我找到了
[17:37] I beat the golden boy! I’m the golden girl! 我打败了天之骄子 我是天之骄女
[17:40] Hey, open up! 嘿 快开门
[17:41] – Who’s in there? – Okay, everybody out. – 谁在里面 – 大家快逃
[17:42] Go! Go go go 快走 快走
[17:46] Hey, get off me! 嘿 放开我
[17:47] My God, you’re even more stunning up close. 天啊 近距离看你比想象中还要迷人
[17:52] I called for backup, but it could take ten minutes. 我呼叫了增援 但是还要等十分钟
[17:54] – Should we storm the place? – Too late. – 我们要闯进去吗 – 太晚了
[17:56] Look, they’re bringing Jake out. 看 他们把Jake带出来了
[17:57] I told you, I was in the office because I work there, 都说了 我在办公室里是因为我在那儿工作
[17:59] and we’ve actually met a bunch of times, 我们还见过几次面呢
[18:01] and it’s crazy you don’t remember me! 你怎么可能不认得我
[18:03] What should we do? If they get away, 怎么办 他们要是逃走了
[18:04] we’ll never be able to track them. 我们就没法追踪了
[18:05] Shoot out the tires. 朝轮胎开枪
[18:08] You’re a way better shot than me. 你枪法比我准
[18:09] – You should do it. – Are you crazy? – 你来开枪 – 你疯了吗
[18:10] – You’re the golden girl. – David, take the shot. – 你才是天之骄女 – David 快开枪
[18:11] I just don’t want you to feel bad about yourself… 我只是不想让你自卑
[18:13] Take the shot! 赶紧开枪
[18:18] You’re under arrest, you beautiful man. 你被逮捕了 帅哥
[18:20] Cuff this son of a bitch. 快铐住这个混蛋
[18:23] Oh, my God, you also smell so good. 哦我的天 你身上的味道太好闻了
[18:25] Brazil! 巴西人
[18:28] All right, so first things first, 好的 首先
[18:30] I think I owe you both something, 我觉得我欠你们点什么
[18:31] and it’s this. 就是这个
[18:34] Stop clapping! There’s nothing to clap about. 别鼓掌了 没什么可鼓掌的
[18:36] Look, I know you’re upset, but everything went great. 我知道你很不开心 但一切进展顺利
[18:39] Great? You ruined this mission. 顺利 你毁了这次行动
[18:40] Yeah, we might have gotten him to talk 对啊 我们本来能让他开口的
[18:42] if you didn’t give me notes every two seconds. 你干嘛每两秒给我提一个建议
[18:44] Guys, you performed exactly the way I expected you to. 伙计们 你们的表现完全合乎我的意料
[18:46] It’s just that you were both supporting characters. 不过你们都只是配角
[18:49] Hey, Boyle, I did what you asked. 嘿 Boyle 我按照你说的做了
[18:51] Alfonso told me everything. Alfonso全招了
[18:52] Yes! I knew it would work. 棒呆 我就知道会成功
[18:53] What? What’s going on? 什么 发生了什么
[18:55] You were never my real star, Sarge. 警长 你从一开始就不是主角
[18:57] But I needed to create a scene 但是我得制造一个场景
[18:58] so that Alfonso would think that my mission had failed. 让Alfonso以为我的计划失败了
[19:00] Then I could send in… 这样 我就能派她上场
[19:02] Ricki Sheetz, DJ by night, gun smuggler by later night. Ricki Sheetz 晚上兼职DJ 深夜走私枪支
[19:05] Alfonso started telling me about Alfonso跟我说了
[19:07] all the crazy crap you guys pulled in there. 你们在里面上演的闹剧
[19:08] He just couldn’t stop talking 一开口就停不下来
[19:10] till he gave me the name of his supplier. 连供货商的名字都抖出来了
[19:11] Rosa was my leading lady from the start. Rosa从一开始就是我的女主角
[19:14] – She’s the only good actor here. – She is? – 她是这里唯一有演技的人 – 是吗
[19:15] Yeah, you know nothing about my real life. 是啊 你们对我的生活一无所知
[19:17] – I’m always acting. – Well done, Boyle. – 我每时每刻都在演戏 – 干得好 Boyle
[19:19] You’ve executed this mission flawlessly. I’m impressed. 你完美地完成了这次任务 我很钦佩
[19:22] Wait, if you were gonna use Diaz the whole time, 等一等 如果你从一开始就打算用Diaz
[19:24] why didn’t you just tell us that? 为什么不直接告诉我们
[19:26] Because you two would have given it away 因为你们肯定会露馅
[19:27] with your terrible acting. 就你们这烂演技
[19:28] No offense, but I can read every emotion 无意冒犯 但是你脸上每一个表情
[19:30] you’re feeling on your face. 我都能读懂
[19:32] – Can you read this one? – Actually, yes. – 你能读懂这个表情嘛 – 能啊
[19:34] You’re trying to be tough, but inside, 你装得很凶悍 但其实
[19:36] you’re super impressed by what I’ve accomplished today. 你内心很佩服我今天成功的计划
[19:40] Damn, you’re right. You’re good. 靠 被你猜对了 太强了
[19:43] Thank you, everyone, for joining me again. 谢谢大家再次和我聚餐
[19:45] To David. You’re my hero. 致David 你是我的英雄
[19:47] And to Amy. You saved my butt. 致Amy 谢谢你救了我
[19:49] You’re a great cop and a great sister. 你是一个很棒的警察 也是很棒的妹妹
[19:51] Wow. That means a lot coming from you. 哇 能得到你的赞美 对我来说意义重大
[19:55] You’ve always been a role model for me. 你一直都是我的榜样
[19:56] He’s everyone’s role model. 他是所有人的榜样
[19:58] That’s why he’s on the mantel. 所以他的照片在壁炉台上
[20:01] I have to go to the bathroom. 我得去一趟卫生间
[20:05] Hey, are you okay? 嘿 你没事吧
[20:07] Yeah, I just had to go to the bathroom, like I said. 没事啊 只是去上厕所 就像我说的
[20:09] Oh, great. I thought you went in there 哦 好的 我以为你要进去
[20:10] to give yourself a pep talk in the mirror 对着镜子自我鼓励
[20:12] like the girl from the deodorant commercial. 就像那个除臭剂广告里的女孩一样
[20:13] I don’t know what you’re referring to. 我不知道你在说什么
[20:14] She wants the big promotion, 她想升职
[20:16] but there’s just one problem. 但是只有一个问题
[20:17] She got skunk pit. We’ll watch it later. 她有腋臭 我们待会儿再看
[20:19] The point is, I came to comfort you. 重点是 我本来想安慰你
[20:21] Aw, thanks, but I actually feel really great. 哦 谢谢 但我现在心情还不错
[20:24] I’ve spent my whole life trying to beat David at something, 我一辈子都在试图打败David
[20:26] but when you were in danger, 但你陷入危险的那一刻
[20:29] I just didn’t care anymore. 我突然就不在乎了
[20:31] All I wanted was for you to be okay. 我只想要你平安
[20:34] I may never have the mantel, but it doesn’t matter, 我的照片可能永远登不上壁炉台 但没关系
[20:37] ’cause I have you. 我有你
[20:38] Well, I’m very proud of you, 嗯 我很为你骄傲
[20:39] and I also wish you had told me that before you went to the bathroom, 我还希望你能在上厕所之前告诉我这些
[20:42] because I really roasted your mom back there. 因为我把你妈狠狠地骂了一顿
[20:44] And another thing, you should appreciate Amy more, 还有一件事 你应该更珍惜Amy
[20:46] because she’s amazing. 因为她很了不起
[20:47] And another thing, when you come to visit us, 还有一件事 你来作客的时候
[20:49] you don’t have to bring your own coffee. 用不着自己带咖啡
[20:50] Our coffee is fine. 我们的咖啡根本没问题
[20:52] And another thing, I know enough Spanish 还有一件事 我懂的西班牙语不多
[20:54] to understand what idiota means! 但至少听得懂”笨蛋”是什么意思
[20:55] And another thing! 还有一件事
[20:56] When you say I have an “Interesting nose,” 当你说我的鼻子”很有趣”的时候
[20:59] I know you mean big! 我知道你在说它很大
[21:01] I got lost in it. 我有点骂过头了
[21:02] There were, like, 35 “Another things.” 大概说了35个”还有一件事”
[21:04] – I’m so sorry. – It’s okay. – 我很抱歉 – 没事
[21:06] You were defending my honor. 你在捍卫我的尊严
[21:08] And I’m glad you said something. 我很高兴你能为我撑腰
[21:09] So should I go back and apologize to your mom? 我要回去向你妈道歉吗
[21:11] Oh, hell no. We’re sneaking out the back. 千万别 我们得从后门溜走
[21:13] Oh, thank God. She is terrifying. 谢天谢地 她太可怕了
[21:14] See ya at Thanksgiving, Mrs. Santiago. 感恩节再见 Santiago夫人
神烦警探

Post navigation

Previous Post: 神烦警探(Brooklyn Nine-Nine)第6季第8集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 神烦警探(Brooklyn Nine-Nine)第6季第10集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme