时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | And now on to new business. | 接下来是新的事情 |
[00:02] | Peralta. There’s a case I’d like you to handle. | Peralta 我有个案件想交给你去办 |
[00:03] | Methodist Hospital called this morning. | 教会医院今天早上打来电话 |
[00:05] | Apparently, a 38-year-old investment banker | 显然 一个38岁的投资银行家 |
[00:07] | was admitted last night with a broken penis. | 昨晚被确诊为阴茎折损 |
[00:09] | – It looks like… – Whoa. Whoa, whoa, whoa. | – 这似乎 – 等等 等等 |
[00:11] | There’s a finance guy with a broken dong? | 有一个经济人的丁丁受损了 |
[00:13] | Uh, me thinks some “Wolf of Wall Street” Style | 呃 我想着<华尔街之狼>式的 |
[00:15] | shenana-googles have taken place this day. | 荒诞情节已经横空出世了 |
[00:18] | Anyone care to wager a guess as to how this happened? | 有人想来赌一把这次的事发原因吗 |
[00:20] | Yeah, I bet he dipped it in a pile of cocaine, | 我来 我猜他是把丁丁怼进一堆可卡因里 |
[00:21] | got it real numb, and then hit a croquet ball with it. | 嗨到失去知觉 然后用它来打槌球了 |
[00:23] | Totally possible. | 很有可能 |
[00:24] | He probably sat on it. | 他可能坐到了那上面去 |
[00:25] | So it got under his butt. | 所以它被压在屁股底下 |
[00:26] | – Happens all the time. – Sure do. | – 这事经常发生 – 当然 |
[00:27] | Ugh, you guys are horrible. | 呃 你们真是太可怕了 |
[00:28] | And you’re wrong | 你们都错了 |
[00:29] | because he was clearly driving his Bentley naked, | 因为他显然是在裸体开宾利 |
[00:31] | tried to pee out the window, | 试图向窗外尿尿 |
[00:32] | and was then struck by a goose on the wang. | 然后被一只鹅当场截获 |
[00:36] | Is that what happened, sir? Was he struck by a goose? | 事情经过是这样的吗 长官 他是不是被一只鹅打了 |
[00:38] | He was actually struck by a female coworker | 实际上他是被一个女同事打了 |
[00:39] | who claims he attempted to sexually assault her. | 她声称他试图对她进行性骚扰 |
[00:41] | I really wish you had stopped us before we start guessing. | 我真希望您在我们开猜之前就制止住我们 |
[00:44] | I’m not responsible for that. | 我不负责那个 |
[00:45] | Now due to the sensitive subject matter, | 由于这是个敏感的案件 |
[00:47] | I think it makes sense to partner Peralta with… | 我认为比较合理的组队是由Peralta和 |
[00:49] | Me? Because I’m the best at sex? | 我吗 因为我的性能力最强 |
[00:51] | No, Hitchcock. In fact, you know what? | 不 Hitchcock 事实上 你猜怎么着 |
[00:52] | This isn’t your week. Why don’t you take a few days off? | 这周不用你值班 不如你回家放几天假 |
[00:54] | Sweet! | 美滋滋 |
[00:56] | – Have fun working, cucks! – What? | – 工作愉快 弱鸡们 – 什么鬼 |
[00:58] | Captain, I’d like to work the case with Jake. | 警监 我愿意和Jake一起办这个案子 |
[01:00] | I have the time. | 我有时间 |
[01:01] | I’m three weeks ahead on my paperwork. | 我的文书工作进度比计划超前了三周 |
[01:02] | Fine. Santiago and Peralta, talk to both parties. | 行 Santiago和Peralta 和双方交涉一下 |
[01:04] | Get to the bottom of this broken penis. | 摸清这个破屌的底细 |
[01:06] | Wait. I just want to say | 等等 我只想说 |
[01:08] | I think it’s sad that | 这是一件悲伤的事 |
[01:09] | we as a society can no longer laugh at the phrase “Broken penis,” | 因为在当下 我们再也无法因”破屌”这个词而发笑 |
[01:12] | And it is my dream that we one day shall again. | 我的梦想就是终有一天我们将再次为它发笑 |
[01:16] | Team Broken Penis on three. | “破屌”小队 我数三下 |
[01:17] | – One, two, three… – Broken penis! | – 一 二 三 – 破屌 |
[01:19] | Yeah, probably should’ve seen that coming. | 啊 我早该想到会这样的 |
[01:41] | Mr. Haggerty, please have a seat. | Haggerty先生 请坐 |
[01:45] | Oh, you can stand if that’s more comfortable. | 噢 你可以站着 如果那样舒服一点的话 |
[01:48] | No, it’s cool. | 不 没关系 |
[01:50] | The doctor said I need to change positions | 医生说我应该多点变换一下姿势 |
[01:52] | frequently so I don’t form a penile clot. | 避免阴茎结块 |
[01:54] | Oh, I’m not gonna barf, so on that note, | 噢 我可以忍住不吐槽 那么关于这一点 |
[01:56] | please explain the events that led to your diaper. | 请解释一下导致你用上尿布的案件经过 |
[01:58] | So last night I was giving my coworker, | 昨晚我在给我的同事 |
[02:00] | Keri, some pointers on her trades. | Keri 一些行情方面的指标 |
[02:01] | Told her “Lever up on VTC. | 我跟她说 “加大对以特币的控制 |
[02:03] | There’s no fat tail on the vol’s wicked low.” | 成交量这么低 根本不能出现肥尾效应” |
[02:05] | I just didn’t want her to chump it. | 我只是不想她搞砸这事 |
[02:06] | Right, and you spoke that way because you were… snowboarding? | 对 你那么说是因为你在 滑雪吗 |
[02:09] | – No, we were in my office. – Yeah. | – 不 我们在我的办公室里 – 当然 |
[02:11] | Anyway, she just flipped out | 总之 她突然暴走 |
[02:12] | and hit me with my favorite golf club. | 然后用我最喜欢的那支高尔夫球杆打我 |
[02:13] | Ms. Brennan is claiming she attacked you | Brennan女士声称她攻击你只是 |
[02:15] | in self-defense after you sexually assaulted her. | 因为你性侵犯她所以才选择自卫的 |
[02:17] | Yeah, because she’s crazy. | 是啊 因为她疯了 |
[02:19] | I know we’re not supposed to say that about women. | 我知道我们不应该这样谈论女性 |
[02:21] | I usually wouldn’t go there because I’m a huge advocate. | 我一般都不会那么做 因为我是一个坚定的女性拥护者 |
[02:23] | I mean, I’m the kind of guy who thinks Kathryn Bigelow | 我是说 我是那种认为Kathryn Bigelow |
[02:25] | should direct the next “Star Wars.” | 应该执导下一部<星球大战>的男人 |
[02:27] | I’ve said that out loud to other men. | 我对着其他男人大声地那么说了 |
[02:29] | Thank you, Mr. Haggerty. We’ll be in touch. | 谢谢你 Haggerty先生 我们还会再联系你的 |
[02:30] | Great, thanks. I’m gonna stand up now. | 好的 谢谢 我现在要站起来了 |
[02:37] | Captain, sorry to interrupt. | 警监 很抱歉打扰你 |
[02:38] | I just got off the phone with the Department of Corrections. | 我刚刚接到惩教署的电话 |
[02:41] | They wanted me to let you know that Ernest Zumowski died. | 他们想让我告知你Ernest Zumowski死了 |
[02:44] | My goodness. | 我的天 |
[02:46] | It’s been a while since I’ve heard that name. | 我好久没有听到过那个名字了 |
[02:48] | I hunted him for years | 我追捕他许多年 |
[02:49] | and finally caught him and put an end to his bloodlust. | 终于抓住他并且结束了他的嗜血生涯 |
[02:53] | In some sick way, I am who I am because of Ernest Zumowski | 病态地说 正是因为Ernest Zumowski才有了今天的我 |
[02:58] | – AKA… – The Disco Strangler. | – 又称为 – 迪斯科扼杀者 |
[03:00] | Oh, so you knew who I was talking about? | 噢 所以你们知道我在说谁 |
[03:02] | Yeah, sir, you talk about him a lot. | 是的 长官 你经常提到他 |
[03:04] | – You know, the yo-yo was his… – Calling card. | – 你知道 悠悠球是他的 – 招牌 |
[03:06] | Oh, I mentioned that too? So how’d he die? | 噢 我还提到那个了 所以他是怎么死的 |
[03:08] | He was in a prison transport van, | 他在一辆监狱运输车里 |
[03:10] | and he got in a terrible accident. | 然后遇到了可怕的意外 |
[03:11] | It burst into flames, and he was trapped inside. | 燃起了熊熊大火 而他被困在了里面 |
[03:16] | Well, well, well, he finally did it. | 看看 他终于做到了 |
[03:18] | – Died horribly? – Escaped. | – 惨死吗 – 逃跑 |
[03:21] | Just like he said he would all those years ago. | 就像他当年说他会做到的一样 |
[03:23] | I’ll be coming back for you. | 我会回来的 |
[03:25] | I’m just like disco, baby. I will never die. | 我就像迪斯科 小宝贝 我永不灭亡 |
[03:28] | True, disco will never die, but you will… | 的确 迪斯科永不灭亡 但你会灭亡 |
[03:32] | In your cell, punk. | 在你的监狱里 臭流氓 |
[03:34] | Oh, so I’ve told that part of the story as well? | 噢 我还讲了这一段故事吗 |
[03:36] | Yes, at every Christmas party. | 是的 在每个圣诞派对上 |
[03:39] | Sir, I am the first to tout the capabilities of senior citizens. | 长官 我是第一个吹捧老人能力的人 |
[03:42] | I have made love to many, | 我和他们中很多人做过爱 |
[03:44] | but the Disco Strangler is over 80. | 但迪斯科扼杀者已经八十多岁了 |
[03:45] | I doubt that he could pull off an escape like this. | 我怀疑他根本不能完成这样的越狱 |
[03:47] | Oh, that’s what he wants you to think. | 噢 那正是他想让你们以为的 |
[03:49] | You’re both underestimating him. | 你们都小瞧他了 |
[03:51] | I know 28 other people who did that, | 我知道另外有28个人也小瞧了他 |
[03:53] | and they all ended up with yo-yos | 他们最后的下场都是被悠悠球 |
[03:54] | – around their throats. – Necks. | – 绕在他们喉咙上 – 脖子上 |
[03:56] | Nope, I said “Throats,” Not necks, | 不 我说的是”喉咙” 不是脖子 |
[03:57] | which means I haven’t told that story too many times. | 这意味着我说那个故事的次数也没那么多嘛 |
[04:00] | All right, lace up your dancing shoes | 好了 系好你们舞鞋的鞋带 |
[04:03] | because it’s time to catch this disco bastard. | 是时候去抓获这个迪斯科混球了 |
[04:07] | Thank you for coming in, Ms. Brennan. | 谢谢你的到来 Brennan女士 |
[04:09] | Can you describe your working relationship with Mr. Haggerty? | 你能否描述一下你和Haggerty先生的工作关系呢 |
[04:11] | Absolutely. Seth hired me three years ago | 当然 Seth三年前雇佣我 |
[04:14] | to help with large-scale statistical arbitrage | 协助他处理大规模的统计套利 |
[04:16] | and ever since we’ve been at a steady 18% yield. | 从那以后 我们一直稳定在18%的收益率 |
[04:19] | I didn’t know most of those words, | 虽然我不太懂那些术语 |
[04:20] | but I’m assuming it means you’re good at business. | 但我猜你的业务能力很出色 |
[04:21] | I am good. I brought in $168 million | 我是很出色 我上一季度为公司 |
[04:23] | to the firm last quarter. | 带来了一亿六千八百万利润 |
[04:25] | Wow, that’s a lot of money. | 哇 那是个大数目啊 |
[04:26] | Where do you keep it all? It’s in a computer. | 你在哪里存放这些钱 都在电脑里 |
[04:28] | I’ve watched too much “DuckTales.” | 我看<唐老鸭俱乐部>看多了 |
[04:29] | No, you can never watch too much “DuckTales.” | 不 你怎么看<唐老鸭俱乐部>都不会嫌多 |
[04:31] | It’s my dream to have a gold coin pool. | 我的梦想就是拥有一个金币池 |
[04:33] | Like Scrooge McD. Continue. | 就像史高治·麦克老鸭 继续说 |
[04:35] | Look. I love my job, and I’m really good at it. | 你看 我爱我的工作 我也很擅长这件事 |
[04:37] | I would never do anything to jeopardize what I have, | 我永远不可能做任何事来破坏我所拥有的一切 |
[04:40] | and I’m not a violent person, | 我也不是暴力的人 |
[04:41] | but last night Seth crossed a line. | 但昨晚Seth做过界了 |
[04:44] | Can you tell us what happened? | 你能告诉我发生什么了吗 |
[04:46] | I was working late, and he called me into his office. | 我加班到很晚 他把我叫进了办公室 |
[04:49] | He had clearly been drinking, | 他很明显是喝了酒的 |
[04:50] | and before I knew it, he pushed me into a desk | 我还没反应过来 他就把我推在桌子上 |
[04:52] | and he tried to take my clothes off. | 并试图脱我衣服 |
[04:53] | So I grabbed his stupid golf club | 因此我抓住了他愚蠢的高尔夫球杆 |
[04:55] | and I hit him in the Cookie Monster, | 一下打中他的甜饼怪 |
[04:56] | which is what he calls his penis, by the way. | 顺便一提 那是他给自己丁丁起的名字 |
[04:58] | – Gross. – He’s the worst. | – 恶心 – 他就是最渣的 |
[04:59] | My only regret is that I didn’t get | 我唯一的遗憾是我没有机会 |
[05:00] | in two extra whacks for each of his testicles. | 给他两个睾丸各来一下重击 |
[05:02] | What does he call those? Bert and Ernie? | 他管那俩叫啥 Bert和Ernie吗 |
[05:04] | You are actually correct. | 你真的说对了 |
[05:05] | Ugh, I hate that I got that right. | 呃 我真讨厌我居然猜对了 |
[05:07] | So in conclusion: | 总的来说 |
[05:08] | the burns on Zumowski’s body | Zumowski尸体上的烧伤 |
[05:09] | are consistent with a massive vehicle fire. | 符合由大型车辆火灾造成的痕迹 |
[05:12] | – If this even is his body. – Excuse me? | – 如果这真的是他的尸体 – 你说什么 |
[05:14] | We’re talking about the Disco Strangler… | 我们说的可是迪斯科扼杀者 |
[05:16] | a serial killer, who for six years | 一个连环杀手 一个六年来 |
[05:19] | stayed one step ahead of the entire NYPD. | 一直比整个纽约警局领先一步的人 |
[05:21] | Not sure he had many steps left in him, sir. | 可不能保证他还能走多少步了 长官 |
[05:23] | – Take a look. – Aw. | – 你看 – 噢 |
[05:24] | – He looks fragile and sweet. – Sweet as poison pie. | – 他看上去脆弱又可爱 – 可爱得像个毒馅饼 |
[05:28] | Were you able to match the dental records to the Disco Strangler? | 你把这人的牙科病历和迪斯科扼杀者匹配上了吗 |
[05:31] | No, the body had no teeth. | 不 尸体没有牙 |
[05:32] | – Well, that’s suspicious. – Not really. | – 那还真是可疑 – 并没有 |
[05:33] | Zumowski didn’t have any teeth either. | Zumowski的牙也掉光了 |
[05:35] | – Due to him being very old? – Yes. | – 因为他太老了 – 对 |
[05:37] | What about the fact that this corpse is 71 inches tall | 那怎么解释尸体身高一米八 |
[05:40] | when the Disco Strangler was 76? | 而迪斯科扼杀者身高一米九三 |
[05:43] | He shrank over time. | 他随着岁数增长缩水了 |
[05:43] | Is that another old person thing? | 这也是老年人的特点吗 |
[05:45] | Yes, it is. Another old person thing. | 对 没错 又一个老年人的特点 |
[05:46] | – Mm-hmm. – We also have a DNA match | – 嗯哼 – 我们还拿到了DNA的匹配 |
[05:48] | between hair on the head of this body | 这具尸体的头发 |
[05:50] | and the Disco Strangler. | 匹配上了迪斯科扼杀者 |
[05:51] | Sir, this is clearly Zumowski. | 长官 这显然是Zumowski |
[05:52] | And that’s a good thing. | 这是个好事 |
[05:53] | You can finally say good-bye to your nemesis. | 你终于可以和你的宿敌说再见了 |
[05:55] | Thanks, sergeant. That’s a nice thought. | 谢谢 警长 这个想法不错 |
[05:57] | For an idiot to have. Look at this. | 只有傻子才会这么想 看看这个 |
[05:59] | A dirty little string? | 一条脏了的线绳 |
[06:00] | Oh, it’s not just any old string. | 噢 这可不仅仅是个普通的旧线绳 |
[06:01] | It’s a yo-yo string, the most dangerous part of the yo-yo. | 这是个悠悠球线绳 悠悠球最危险的一部分 |
[06:04] | The Strangler wanted me to find this. | 绞杀犯想让我发现它 |
[06:06] | He’s out there, and he’s taunting me. | 他正在外逃亡 在嘲弄我 |
[06:10] | Okay, Ms. Brennan, we’ve discussed it, | 好了 Brennan小姐 经过讨论 |
[06:12] | and we think you should file charges | 我们认为你该发起控告 |
[06:14] | against Mr. Haggerty for sexual assault. | 以控诉Haggerty先生性骚扰 |
[06:16] | Now, I’m not gonna lie to you, it’s a difficult process… | 现在 我可不骗你 这个过程很艰难 |
[06:19] | Actually, I’m gonna stop you right there. | 其实 你可以打住了 |
[06:21] | I don’t wanna press charges. | 我不想发起控告 |
[06:23] | The firm just offered me $2.5 million | 公司刚刚开价250万 |
[06:25] | if I sign an NDA and let this slide. | 条件是我签个保密协议 让这件事翻篇 |
[06:27] | Wait, so you’re gonna let Seth get off Scot-free? | 等等 所以你要让Seth逍遥法外吗 |
[06:29] | Well, that money would go a long way | 这笔钱要经历一段漫长的过程 |
[06:30] | towards the Scrooge pool. | 才能进入史高治的金币池 |
[06:31] | Sorry, ignore me. | 抱歉 别管我 |
[06:32] | “DuckTales.” | <唐老鸭俱乐部> |
[06:33] | I mean, I think I have to take it. | 我的意思是 我觉得我得收下 |
[06:35] | This is a “He said, she said,” Situation. | 现在的情况是”公说公有理 婆说婆有理” |
[06:37] | I know how that goes down. | 我知道事情会怎么发展 |
[06:39] | No one’s gonna convict him on my word alone. | 没人会仅凭我说的话就给他定罪 |
[06:41] | The system’s as broken as Seth’s dong. | 这个制度和Seth的丁丁一样破碎 |
[06:43] | No, it’s not. I’m the system. | 不 不是这样的 我就是制度 |
[06:45] | And I’m nothing like Seth’s dong. | 我和Seth的丁丁一点也不像 |
[06:47] | It feels like we can move off this analogy. | 感觉我们不必再谈这个比喻了 |
[06:49] | Just don’t sign that NDA right now. | 反正现在先别签保密协议 |
[06:51] | Give us a chance to bring this guy to justice. | 给我们个机会把这个人绳之以法 |
[06:53] | And how are you gonna do that? | 你们要怎么做 |
[06:54] | By working our asses off to find proof that he assaulted you, | 拼尽全力去找到他骚扰你的证据 |
[06:56] | and when we do, he will go to jail for what he did. | 等我们找到了 他就会为他作的恶进监狱 |
[07:00] | I really think we can get him. | 我真的觉得我们能搞定他 |
[07:04] | Okay. Yeah, let’s do this. | 好吧 就这么做 |
[07:08] | Oh, man, I’m reading Keri’s statement. | 哦天 我在看Keri的陈述 |
[07:11] | If I was a woman, I would not work in finance. | 如果我是个女的 我可不会在金融界工作 |
[07:13] | Oh, because it’s so easy for women everywhere else. | 噢 因为其他地方的女性就轻松多了 |
[07:15] | Okay, I can tell that I am in trouble. | 好的 我听出来我要有麻烦了 |
[07:17] | You’re not in trouble. | 没人要找你麻烦 |
[07:18] | I just don’t think that men understand | 我只是觉得男人并不会明白 |
[07:20] | how different everything is for us. | 生活的一切对于我们来说有多么不同 |
[07:22] | I can think of a million examples from this week alone. | 光是在这周 我就能举出无数例子 |
[07:24] | Oh, sick! | 噢 酷炫 |
[07:25] | Oh, sick! | 噢 恶心 |
[07:27] | Have a great day. | 祝你有美好的一天 |
[07:28] | Oh, thanks. You too. | 噢 谢谢 你也是 |
[07:30] | You have a beautiful mouth. Have a great day. | 你的小嘴真好看 祝你有美好的一天 |
[07:32] | Excuse me, Miss, do you know | 打扰一下 小姐 你知道 |
[07:34] | where I can find a police officer? | 我要去哪找警察吗 |
[07:35] | Uh, sir, you’re a police officer, right? | 呃 先生 你是警察 对吧 |
[07:37] | – Yeah, I’m a detective. – Oh, thank God. | – 是的 我是个警探 – 噢 感谢上帝 |
[07:39] | I’m in uniform! | 我穿着制服呢 |
[07:40] | Oh, that’s why you yelled that. | 原来这才是你吼那句话的原因 |
[07:42] | I thought you were just excited | 我以为你只是单纯地 |
[07:43] | about your general love of uniforms. | 出于对制服的爱而激动 |
[07:45] | Usually when I yell that, it is because of my love of uniforms | 一般来说 我那么喊 是因为我对制服的爱 |
[07:47] | but not today. | 但今天不是 |
[07:49] | Today it was because of that sexist jerk. | 今天是因为那个性别歧视的混账 |
[07:51] | God, how many creeps have I not noticed before… | 天啊 我以前忽视了多少变态啊 |
[07:54] | oh, no | 哦不 |
[07:54] | The fruit seller guy on our corner, is he a creep? | 咱们拐角那边的水果商 他是个变态吗 |
[07:56] | No, he’s a real gentleman, which is surprising | 不 他是个真正的绅士 这的确挺意想不到的 |
[07:59] | because he’s always holding those two cantaloupes | 因为他总是捧着那两个甜瓜 |
[08:01] | and the opportunity to be gross is right there. | 一不留神就能变得很恶心 |
[08:03] | Is it? I’ve never even noticed that before. | 是吗 我从来没注意到过 |
[08:05] | I never wanted to make a comment or anything | 我从没想过对此评头论足 |
[08:07] | like that and thought better. | 或者别的什么 也没仔细想过 |
[08:09] | Anyways. I am genuinely very sorry | 不管怎么说 我真的非常抱歉 |
[08:11] | that this is something you have to go through all the time. | 你每天都要经历这种事 |
[08:13] | It’s okay. I’m used to it. | 没事的 我习惯了 |
[08:15] | That’s even sadder. | 这更让人难过 |
[08:16] | I know. But you know what’s not sad? | 我知道 但你知道什么不让人难过吗 |
[08:18] | That Keri didn’t take that insane amount of hush money, | Keri没有收下那笔数目惊人的封口费 |
[08:20] | – and now we get to put a bad guy in jail. – Amen. | – 现在我们可以把坏人关进监狱了 – 阿门 |
[08:23] | Wait, her firm offered her a big deal | 等等 她的公司开了高价 |
[08:24] | – and you told her not to take it? – Yeah. | – 结果你让她不要接受 – 对 |
[08:26] | Because that would mean letting a sexual assaulter go free. | 因为那就意味着让一个性骚扰者逍遥法外了 |
[08:28] | Do you have any physical evidence to prove that he did it? | 你有什么确凿的物证来证明他那样做了吗 |
[08:30] | No. | 没有 |
[08:31] | So it sounds like he might go free anyway. | 那么听上去他最后还是有可能无罪一身轻 |
[08:32] | I mean, at least if she takes the deal, | 我是说 至少 如果她接受了那个提议 |
[08:33] | she won’t walk away with nothing. | 她不会一无所获地离开 |
[08:35] | I’m surprised you feel like that. | 我没想到你会这样想 |
[08:36] | You’re such a feminist. | 你不是个女权主义者吗 |
[08:37] | I feel like maybe I shouldn’t be here. | 我感觉我可能不该在这待着 |
[08:39] | I am a feminist, but I’m also a realist. | 我是个女权主义者 但我也是个现实主义者 |
[08:40] | I’m just looking out for the victim. | 我只是在为受害人着想 |
[08:41] | Or should I be here because | 或者说我应该留在这 |
[08:42] | men should be part of the conversation? | 因为男人应该参与到这种谈话中 |
[08:43] | Let’s say best case scenario you do find evidence. | 最好的情况是 你找到了证据 |
[08:45] | She’s still gonna have to go through a very public trial | 她还是要经历一场公开度极高的审判 |
[08:47] | where they drag her name through the mud. | 在这个过程中她的名声会被糟蹋 |
[08:49] | Even if she wins, she still loses. | 就算她赢了 她还是个输家 |
[08:50] | It’s two steps forward, one step back. | 这是向前两步又后退一步 |
[08:52] | I’ve landed on active listening. | 我现在开启了主动聆听模式 |
[08:53] | I will no longer be chiming in. | 不会再插嘴了 |
[08:54] | Yeah, but when one person comes forward, | 没错 但当有一个人向前的时候 |
[08:56] | it inspires others to speak up. | 其他人会受到鼓舞 说出真相 |
[08:58] | And that’s a hell of a lot better than taking a deal | 这他妈可比接受让色狼逍遥法外的条款 |
[08:59] | that lets sexual predators walk free. | 好了不知道多少倍 |
[09:01] | Dude, obviously, I get that. | 我当然知道你的意思 |
[09:03] | I’m just saying, | 我只是说 |
[09:03] | remember that there’s a very real woman here | 别忘了那是一个活生生的女人 |
[09:06] | whose career and life | 她的职业和生活 |
[09:07] | are gonna be affected by you pursuing this case. | 都会因为你跟进这个案子而受到影响 |
[09:09] | I’m just saying, consider what’s best for her. | 我只是想说 考虑一下怎样是对她最有益的 |
[09:16] | All right, the state police is deploying 30 men and 4 helicopters | 好了 州警察派出了30个人和4架直升机 |
[09:19] | to comb the area of the accident. | 去彻底搜查发生事故的区域 |
[09:21] | I felt comfortable saying | 我可以放心地说 |
[09:22] | this disco-man has danced his last disco dance. | 迪斯科男已经跳完了他的最后一支迪斯科 |
[09:27] | Sir, it’s fun to see you breaking out the old lingo, | 长官 听你说这种过时的隐语很有趣 |
[09:30] | but do you think you’re jumping the gun? | 但你不觉得自己行动太草率了吗 |
[09:32] | All the evidence points to the Strangler being dead. | 所有的证据都表明扼杀者已经死了 |
[09:34] | – Not all the evidence. – Right. | – 并不是所有的证据 – 好吧 |
[09:36] | The random piece of thread you think is a yo-yo string. | 还有那条随便什么绳 但你觉得是悠悠球线绳 |
[09:39] | It is a yo-yo string. | 它就是悠悠球线绳 |
[09:40] | The most dangerous part of the yo-yo. | 悠悠球最危险的一部分 |
[09:42] | It just feels like you’re trying to relive your glory days. | 感觉就是你好像在试图重现昔日的辉煌 |
[09:44] | Absurd. | 荒唐 |
[09:45] | Well, what do you have in that box over there? | 既然如此 那边的盒子里装着什么 |
[09:48] | – Memories and keepsakes of my greatest cases. – Mm-hmm. | – 我那些最厉害的案件的回忆和纪念品 – 嗯哼 |
[09:51] | To remind me of the Strangler’s MO. | 用来提醒我 扼杀者的招牌手法 |
[09:55] | He always seduced an accomplice | 他总是诱使别人成为他的帮凶 |
[09:56] | into doing his fiendish bidding. | 去完成他残忍的命令 |
[09:58] | I bet it was the van driver. | 我敢打赌是那个货车司机 |
[10:00] | You mean the woman who was thrown violently from the vehicle | 你是说那个被猛烈地甩出车外 |
[10:02] | and just barely survived? | 奄奄一息的女人 |
[10:04] | Yeah, I’m sure she was very “Badly injured.” | 对 我猜她一定是”伤势严重” |
[10:06] | Sorry if my voice is raspy. | 抱歉 我的声音这么沙哑 |
[10:09] | They just took the breathing tube out. | 他们刚撤走呼吸机 |
[10:11] | – But they left the BS in? – Good God. | – 但他们留下了你满口的狗屎话 – 老天啊 |
[10:13] | – Whoa. – So, Ms. Park, | – 哇噢 – 所以 Park女士 |
[10:14] | it says in my file that | 我的资料显示 |
[10:15] | you drove Mr. Zumowski on multiple occasions | 你载过Zumowski先生很多回 |
[10:18] | Yes. Because he had to go to the hospital a lot. | 是的 因为他经常需要去医院 |
[10:21] | He was very, very old. | 他非常非常老了 |
[10:23] | – She’s clearly been seduced. – She has? | – 很显然她被诱惑了 – 她有吗 |
[10:25] | Let’s cut the crap. You helped him escape. | 少废话 你有帮助他逃跑 |
[10:27] | You planted a cadaver in the back. | 你在后备箱准备了尸体 |
[10:28] | You flipped the van on purpose. | 你故意翻车 |
[10:29] | Then the Strangler set it on fire | 然后扼杀者把车烧了 |
[10:31] | and sprinkled some of his hair nearby | 在附近撒了一些他的头发 |
[10:33] | so there’d be a DNA match. | 于是就有DNA吻合 |
[10:34] | Then he left behind his calling card: | 然后他留下了他的标志 |
[10:36] | this yo-yo string! | 这根悠悠球绳 |
[10:38] | – That’s not a yo-yo string. – What? | – 那不是悠悠球绳 – 什么 |
[10:40] | That’s part of the lanyard we give to the older inmates | 那是我们给年老囚犯挂的系索的一部分 |
[10:43] | when they become fall risks. | 用来提示这些人要预防跌倒 |
[10:45] | You’re lying. | 你在撒谎 |
[10:46] | You’ve succumbed to his groovy voodoo! | 你已经拜倒在他的蛊惑之下 |
[10:48] | Sir, I don’t think she’s lying. | 警监 我认为她没在撒谎 |
[10:49] | Look at this photo from the file. | 看资料里的这张图 |
[10:51] | Oh, my goodness. | 哦天哪 |
[10:52] | So this string is just a string? | 所以这根绳子只是绳子而已 |
[10:55] | The DNA was really a match? | DNA确实吻合 |
[10:57] | The Disco Strangler is actually dead. | 迪斯科扼杀者真死了 |
[11:00] | And that chapter of my life is forever closed. | 我人生的这一章节彻底完结了 |
[11:05] | Well, that’s… | 好吧 这 |
[11:08] | fantastic news. | 真是好极了 |
[11:10] | Okay, we have you set up here. | 好 我们到这儿了 |
[11:12] | We have a VR experience down the hall | 在大厅尽头我们有个VR体验区 |
[11:14] | where you can fly like a bird, and if you need anything else | 在那你们可以像鸟一样飞 如果有别的需要 |
[11:16] | just buzz and one of our butlers will assist you. | 只需呼叫然后我们的管家会协助你们 |
[11:19] | This place is amazing. It’s like a dream factory. | 这地方太棒了 就像梦工厂一样 |
[11:22] | We’re investigating a sexual assault | 我们是来调查一起性侵案 |
[11:23] | that occurred in these offices. | 这些办公室可是案发所在地 |
[11:24] | Right, of course. I know. | 当然 没错 我知道 |
[11:26] | This is how people get tempted by the devil. | 人们就是这样被邪恶诱惑的 |
[11:28] | I see what you’re up to, platter of tiny quiches. | 我知道你打什么主意 装小酥馅饼的盘子 |
[11:30] | We need to get someone on the record | 我们需要找到人 |
[11:32] | about Seth’s patterned behaviors. | 为Seth的行为规律作证 |
[11:34] | I think if we start with… | 我认为我们可以开始从 |
[11:36] | How many tiny quiches do you have in your mouth? | 你的嘴巴里面有多少个小酥馅饼 |
[11:38] | Five. I’ll swallow them. | 五个 我会都吞下去 |
[11:40] | Let’s just start the interviews. | 我们从询问开始吧 |
[11:42] | I don’t think something like that would happen here. | 我不认为那样的事情会在这里发生 |
[11:44] | It’s an extremely professional workplace, | 这里是极其专业的工作场合 |
[11:46] | and Seth’s a really good guy. | 而且Seth这个人很好 |
[11:47] | I don’t think he’s even ever bought a prostitute before. | 我甚至都不认为他招过妓女 |
[11:49] | Is that the minimum requirement for being a good guy these days? | 现在当好男人的最低标准是这个了吗 |
[11:51] | Can I go? | 我可以走了吗 |
[11:52] | Beefer’s birthday’s starting and a bunch of Mets are here. | Beefer的生日要开始了 一群美国职棒运动员也在这 |
[11:54] | Present day or ’86? | 现在的还是86年的 |
[11:56] | – Both. – I’m gonna escort him back. | – 都有 – 我要护送他回去 |
[11:58] | Yeah, I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[11:59] | Seth has never been inappropriate with me. | Seth对我从来没有不合乎礼仪过 |
[12:01] | He’s a really good guy. | 他确实是个好人 |
[12:02] | Honestly, this is an extremely professional workplace. | 说实话 这是个非常专业的工作场合 |
[12:04] | Dude, Beefer just puked in the koi pond. | 兄弟 Beefer刚刚吐在锦鲤池里了 |
[12:07] | Oh, sorry, I didn’t realize the cop thing was in here. | 哦 不好意思 我不知道警察在这调查 |
[12:09] | This is an extremely professional workplace, | 这是个非常专业的工作场合 |
[12:12] | and Seth is a really good guy. | 而且Seth确实是个好人 |
[12:13] | Hey, I’m Beefer. It’s my birthday. | 嗨 我是Beefer 今天我过生日 |
[12:16] | – Yeah, we heard. – Happy Birthday, Beefer. | – 我们听说了 – 生日快乐 Beefer |
[12:17] | Beefer’s not my real name. | Beefer(放屁男)不是我的真名 |
[12:19] | They just call me that ’cause I beefed on my first day. | 他们这样叫我是因为我在工作第一天放了屁 |
[12:21] | Okay, but for the record, no one asked. | 好吧 但听好 没人问你 |
[12:22] | I don’t have anything bad to say about Seth. | 关于Seth我没有坏话可说 |
[12:24] | He’s a really good guy, | 他是个很好的人 |
[12:26] | and this office is… what’s the word? | 而且这办公场合 什么词来着 |
[12:29] | – Extremely professional. – Yes! | – 极其专业 – 没错 |
[12:31] | Hello, Sergeant Santiago and Detective Peralta. | 你好 Santiago警长和Peralta警探 |
[12:34] | I’m the Deputy General Counsel here at the firm. | 我是这间公司的副法律顾问 |
[12:36] | I can only assume your questioning has revealed | 我猜你们的问询表明 |
[12:38] | nothing negative about Mr. Haggerty’s character. | Haggerty先生的品格没有缺点 |
[12:40] | Only because you told them exactly what to say. | 那完全是因为你有告诉他们该说什么 |
[12:42] | We did no such thing. | 我们没有这么做 |
[12:43] | These allegations of sexual assault are ridiculous. | 这些性侵指控真滑稽 |
[12:46] | If they’re so ridiculous, then why offer Keri Brennan hush money? | 如果它们如此滑稽 那为什么提出给Keri Brennan封口费 |
[12:48] | That wasn’t hush money. | 那不是封口费 |
[12:49] | That was a benevolent gesture to allow Ms. Brennan | 那是个慷慨的表示 让Brennan女士 |
[12:52] | to get the professional help she so clearly needs. | 得到她显然需要的职业帮助 |
[12:54] | However, since she has chosen | 然而 她既然选择 |
[12:55] | to pursue this matter with the police, | 同警察追究这件事情 |
[12:57] | that deal is now null and void. | 那交易就无效了 |
[12:59] | Furthermore, we are terminating her. | 而且 我们决定辞退她 |
[13:01] | What? | 什么 |
[13:01] | We have a zero tolerance policy for violence here. | 我们这实行对暴力零容忍的制度 |
[13:04] | And unlike Ms. Brennan, | 与Brennan女士不同 |
[13:05] | Mr. Haggerty has actual evidence of an assault. | Haggerty受到袭击有确实的证据 |
[13:07] | He’s talking about my broken penis. | 他指的是我的破屌 |
[13:09] | Yeah, Seth, we know. | 好 Seth 我们知道 |
[13:12] | Hey, you never came home last night. You doing okay? | 嘿 你昨晚一直没回家 你还好吗 |
[13:15] | No, I’m a mess. | 不好 我一团糟 |
[13:16] | – I miss Hitchcock. – What? | – 我想念Hitchcock – 什么 |
[13:17] | I was obviously talking to Amy. | 我是在和Amy说话 |
[13:19] | Oh, and who’s talking to Scully? | 哦 那谁在和Scully说话 |
[13:20] | No one. Come on, sandwich. | 没人 走吧 三明治 |
[13:23] | Ames, you’ve been working yourself to the bone | Ames 你已经拼命工作 |
[13:25] | on this case for three days straight. | 连续三天都在忙这件案子了 |
[13:28] | Now, I’m starting to worry about you. | 我开始担心你了 |
[13:29] | I have to solve this case, Jake. | 我必须解决这件案子 Jake |
[13:31] | Otherwise Keri lost the settlement | 不然Keri会因为我失去赔偿 |
[13:33] | and the job that she loves because of me, | 以及她所热爱的工作 |
[13:35] | just like Rosa said. | 就像Rosa说的 |
[13:39] | But I can’t find anything. | 但我什么都找不出 |
[13:40] | I’ve read through three years of Seth’s emails, | 我把Seth三年的邮件都读了个遍 |
[13:42] | and it’s mostly inquiries about where he could buy a Batmobile. | 大部分都是问他在哪里可以买到一辆蝙蝠车 |
[13:45] | Tah, so stupid, but did he find one? | 天 这真蠢 但他找到了吗 |
[13:47] | Is it like at a dealership or something? Never mind. | 比如有个代理商还是什么的 算了 |
[13:50] | Look, I know this sucks, and I hate to say it, | 我知道这很糟 我也不想这么说 |
[13:53] | but we both know sometimes you work a case | 但我们都知道有时候你查一件案子 |
[13:55] | and you just don’t have the evidence. | 你就是没有证据 |
[13:56] | This isn’t just a case for me. | 对我而言这不仅仅是一个案子 |
[14:01] | When I was a rookie at the Six-Four, | 当我是个新人 还呆在64分局时 |
[14:03] | my Captain was my first mentor. | 我的警监是我的第一个导师 |
[14:05] | He helped me get on the detective track, | 他帮助我走上警探这条路 |
[14:07] | and he gave me all the best cases. | 他还分给我最好的案件 |
[14:10] | But when I finally made detective, | 但我最后当上警探时 |
[14:14] | he took me to dinner and tried to kiss me. | 他请我去吃晚餐还试图吻我 |
[14:17] | He said that he felt like he deserved something | 他说他觉得自己值得一些回报 |
[14:20] | in return for my career. | 因为他带给了我事业 |
[14:22] | I just | 我就 |
[14:24] | ran out of the restaurant back to the office, | 直接冲出餐厅跑回办公室 |
[14:27] | and I put in my transfer for the Nine-Nine. | 然后申请把自己调到99分局 |
[14:29] | Oh, man. | 噢 天哪 |
[14:33] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[14:36] | I never told anyone | 我从没告诉过任何人 |
[14:38] | because I felt like maybe I didn’t actually deserve my promotion. | 因为我感觉也许我不是真的配升职 |
[14:42] | And I worried that I wouldn’t get anymore promotions | 而且我担心我不会再得到升职 |
[14:45] | if I spoke up, so… | 如果我说出来的话 所以 |
[14:47] | God. | 天哪 |
[14:50] | Every time I think I understand how bad it is, | 每当我想我理解事情有多糟糕时 |
[14:52] | it’s just way worse than I imagined. | 它总比我想象的糟糕太多 |
[14:54] | This kind of stuff has happened to literally every woman I know. | 这种事真的在我认识的每一个女人身上都发生过 |
[14:59] | I just wanted to help make it better for this one woman. | 我只想帮忙让这位女性的情况变得好一点 |
[15:08] | – Okay. – Wait, where are you going? | – 好吧 – 等等 你要去哪 |
[15:10] | I’m gonna go get you a change of clothes and a coffee. | 我去帮你拿换的衣服和咖啡 |
[15:13] | We’re not giving up. | 我们不会放弃 |
[15:15] | Okay. | 好的 |
[15:17] | Hey, what if we reach out to all the coworkers again, privately? | 嘿 如果我们私下再去接触所有的同事会怎样 |
[15:20] | Maybe they didn’t talk to us | 也许他们不和我们说 |
[15:22] | because we interviewed them in their office. | 是因为我们在办公室问的他们 |
[15:23] | I think that’s a great idea. I’ll be right back. | 我感觉这个主意很好 我很快回来 |
[15:25] | Oh, I’m also gonna grab a comb, | 哦 我还会带个梳子 |
[15:27] | but you don’t have to use it unless you decide. | 但你不一定要用 除非你觉得需要 |
[15:30] | Okay, babe. | 好 亲爱的 |
[15:32] | Sir, | 警监 |
[15:33] | you haven’t come out of your office in a while. | 你有一阵子没出过办公室了 |
[15:35] | – How are you doing? – Terrible. You were right. | – 你感觉怎样 – 非常糟 你是对的 |
[15:37] | I was trying to relive my glory years, | 我是在努力重新找回过去荣耀的时光 |
[15:40] | but the fact remains, they are behind me. | 但事实是 它们已经离我远去 |
[15:43] | My only nemesis now… | 如今 我最大的敌人 |
[15:46] | Father Time. | 是时间 |
[15:48] | Come on, sir. That’s ridiculous. | 拜托 长官 这太扯了 |
[15:50] | You’re on the cutting edge. | 你明明走在时代的前沿 |
[15:51] | In fact, you’re so progressive, | 你是如此的先进 |
[15:53] | they were scared to make you Police Commissioner. | 他们甚至不敢让你当警察局长 |
[15:55] | You’re as modern as they come. | 你就是现代化的代表 |
[15:56] | What is that noise? | 那是什么声音 |
[15:58] | – It’s my fax machine. – Oh, Captain. | – 是我的传真机 – 哦 警监 |
[16:02] | – Zowie. I’m young! – What is it? | – 天啦噜 我又年轻了 – 那是什么 |
[16:05] | It’s an aerial photograph | 是我派遣的直升机 |
[16:06] | from one of the helicopters I had deployed. | 拍到的航摄像片 |
[16:08] | Take a gander, boys. | 好好瞅一瞅 伙计们 |
[16:09] | It’s him. The Disco Strangler. | 是他 迪斯科扼杀者 |
[16:12] | Oh, my God. You were right. | 我的天 你说中了 |
[16:14] | Of course I was. I know him better than anyone. | 那当然 我比任何人都了解他 |
[16:16] | – We’re two sides of the same… – Coin! | – 我们就像 – 硬币的正反面 |
[16:18] | You’ve told us this story many times. | 这个故事你讲过很多遍了 |
[16:20] | And you’ll hear it again! | 你们以后还会听我讲 |
[16:22] | 希克斯街中心 载货点 | |
[16:23] | So we’re meeting a guy named Steve. | 我们要和一个叫Steve的人会面 |
[16:24] | He said he couldn’t speak openly with us | 他说有些话没法公开讲 |
[16:26] | when we met him in the conference room. | 所以在会议室的时候没告诉我们 |
[16:28] | Steve? I don’t remember a Steve. | Steve 我不记得有个叫Steve的 |
[16:30] | – Who’s Steve? – I am. | – Steve是谁 – 是我 |
[16:32] | Beefer? | “放屁男” |
[16:33] | – So your real name is Steve? – Yeah, I hate it. | – 你的真名叫Steve – 是啊 我讨厌死了 |
[16:35] | – Makes me sound like a douche. – Yeah, Beefer’s better. | – 听起来像个混蛋的名字 – 是啊 Beefer好多了 |
[16:37] | So why’d you agree to meet with us? | 你为什么同意和我们约谈 |
[16:39] | I wanted to show you this text chain | 我想给你们看这个 |
[16:40] | between Seth and some of the guys in the office. | 是Seth和同事们的聊天记录 |
[16:44] | Whoa, Seth describes the night exactly like Keri did. | Seth对那晚的描述和Keri一模一样 |
[16:48] | And then he writes “LOLZ, Epic Fail.” | 还发了 “哈哈哈 输惨了” |
[16:50] | What’s this GIF he sent? | 他发的这是什么动图 |
[16:52] | Oh, that’s Kelsey Grammer falling off a stage. | 哦 是Kelsey Grammer从台上摔下来的动图 |
[16:55] | I was really torn about | 我一开始很纠结 |
[16:56] | whether or not I should send this to you guys | 要不要把这个发给你们看 |
[16:58] | but then I thought about it for a long time | 但是 我思考了很久 |
[17:00] | and realized it was the right thing to do. | 发现这样做是正确的 |
[17:02] | Oh, who would have guessed Beefer’s a secret feminist. | 谁能想到”放屁男”居然是女权主义者 |
[17:04] | No, gross. I meant it was the right thing to do for me. | 什么 才不是 我是说对我来说是正确的 |
[17:07] | – Huh? – If they fire Seth, | – 哈 – 他们把Seth给炒了 |
[17:08] | – I take his job. – Okay. | – 他的职位就归我了 – 行吧 |
[17:10] | Well, we got what we needed here. | 我们想要的东西到手了 |
[17:11] | So I think we’re gonna leave | 那我们先走了 |
[17:12] | before you ruin the moment any further. | 趁我们还没被你恶心到之前 |
[17:14] | Sweet. I’ll send it to ya. | 好嘞 一会儿发给你们 |
[17:15] | Thanks for the promosh, narks. | 谢谢你们帮我升职 告密者 |
[17:18] | You’re the nark. | 你才是告密者 |
[17:21] | – Let’s go. – Yeah. | – 我们走吧 – 走 |
[17:24] | All right, people, your suspect’s name is Ernest Zumowski | 大家注意了 嫌犯的名字是Ernest Zumowski |
[17:27] | better known as the Disco Strangler. | 也就是大名鼎鼎的迪斯科扼杀者 |
[17:30] | Take a close look. | 都看仔细了 |
[17:31] | This is the most dangerous man in America. | 这是全美最危险的犯人 |
[17:33] | 5’8″, hunched over, 93 pounds | 身高1米76 驼背 体重42千克 |
[17:36] | with gray hair and blue-gray skin. | 灰白色头发 灰蓝色皮肤 |
[17:38] | If you encounter him, keep your distance. | 要是遇到他 注意保持距离 |
[17:40] | All due respect, sir, seems like a lot of manpower | 恕我直言 长官 召集这么多人 |
[17:42] | to take down one sweet-looking old man. | 来对付一个可爱的老头 太夸张了吧 |
[17:43] | Oh, he’s sweet, all right. Sweet as poison pie. | 是很可爱 和毒馅饼一样可爱 |
[17:46] | Yeah, don’t underestimate him! | 没错 别小看他 |
[17:47] | I know 28 other people who did that, | 曾经有28个人犯了这个错误 |
[17:49] | and they all have yo-yos swinging from their throats. | 最后都被脖子上的悠悠绳勒死了 |
[17:52] | So you were listening. | 所以你们有在听 |
[17:52] | Yeah, we were saying that all along. | 对啊 我们一直强调啊 |
[17:54] | Thank you, gentlemen. | 谢谢你们 |
[17:55] | All right, troops. Travel in twos. | 部队注意 两人一组 |
[17:57] | Keep your eyes open, and for God’s sake, | 擦亮眼睛 然后拜托 千万千万 |
[18:00] | protect the neck. | 护好脖子 |
[18:02] | Hey, Keri. | 嘿 Keri |
[18:03] | Great news: the DA’s going to press charges against Haggerty. | 好消息 检察官准备起诉Haggerty |
[18:06] | I heard. That’s awesome. Thank you, guys. | 我听说了 真的太棒了 谢谢你们 |
[18:08] | Hey, what’s with the boxes? Moving to a better desk? | 这些箱子怎么回事 准备换一张好一点的办公桌 |
[18:11] | With a better butler and more of those mini quiches? | 配上更好的管家 和更多的迷你酥馅饼吗 |
[18:13] | No, I’m taking my stuff home. I had to quit. | 不是 我得把东西搬回家 我辞职了 |
[18:16] | Whaaat? | 什 么 |
[18:22] | What do you mean, you quit? Are they forcing you out? | 什么意思 为什么辞职 公司逼你走吗 |
[18:24] | – Because that’s illegal. – No, they’re not. | – 这可是犯法的 – 没有 |
[18:26] | But the whole atmosphere here has changed. | 但是整个环境都变了 |
[18:28] | Everybody looks at me like I’m either a victim or a traitor. | 大家都把我当作受害者或者叛徒 |
[18:30] | I mean, I’m not even on any of the non-work group texts. | 非工作相关的群聊我都没法加入 |
[18:33] | And last night Beefer invited everybody over for whiskey and cigars, | 昨晚”放屁男”邀请了所有人喝威士忌 抽雪茄 |
[18:37] | and I wasn’t included. | 除了我 |
[18:38] | Well, I mean, is not hanging out with Beefer | 我是说 不能和”放屁男”一起玩 |
[18:40] | really a punishment, per se? | 真的算惩罚吗 |
[18:42] | Yeah, but if I’m not at Beefer’s for whiskey and cigars, | 我知道 但是如果”放屁男”不邀请我喝威士忌抽雪茄 |
[18:45] | then I don’t get invited to Vegas with Slurpie and Trundle, | 那”思乐冰”和”小脚轮”也不会邀请我去拉斯维加斯 |
[18:47] | and I’m definitely not at Skidmark’s pig roast. | “屁痕”更不会邀请我去他的烧烤聚会 |
[18:49] | Man, these nicknames are just bad. | 天 这些昵称起的也太烂了 |
[18:51] | I actually came up with Skidmark. | “屁痕”其实是我起的 |
[18:52] | It’s very funny if you know the back story. | 联系背景故事的话还挺好笑的 |
[18:54] | – He pooped his pants? – Yeah. | – 他拉屎拉到裤子里了吗 – 是的 |
[18:56] | But the point is, if I’m not at those events, | 但关键是 如果我不能参加那些活动 |
[18:58] | then suddenly I’m not looked at for new accounts | 那么新客户也不会介绍给我 |
[19:01] | or promotions or anything. | 升职也轮不到我 |
[19:02] | My career here is over. | 我在这里干不下去了 |
[19:04] | I’m really sorry. I feel like I messed up. | 真的很抱歉 是我搞砸了 |
[19:06] | I shouldn’t have talked you into turning down that settlement. | 我不该说服你拒绝那笔和解费 |
[19:08] | Hey, Seth attacked me. | 是Seth先攻击了我 |
[19:11] | And I’m really proud of myself | 我很为自己骄傲 |
[19:12] | that I didn’t let him get away with that. | 我没有让他侥幸逃脱 |
[19:14] | So, even though it sucks, if I had to do it all again, | 所以说 虽然现在很糟 但是如果让我再来一次 |
[19:17] | I would. | 我还是会这么做 |
[19:19] | Especially the broken penis. | 尤其是打断他的鸡儿 |
[19:22] | – Why’d she say that to me? – I don’t know. | – 她干嘛对着我说 – 我不知道 |
[19:30] | Freeze! NYPD! | 别动 你被逮捕了 |
[19:33] | Is that Raymond Holt I see? | 那是Raymond Holt吗 |
[19:35] | You haven’t changed a bit. | 你可一点没变 |
[19:36] | – Neither have you, Ernest. – What? | – 你也没变 Ernest – 什么 |
[19:38] | Neither have you, Ernest. | 我说你也没变 Ernest |
[19:41] | What? | 什么 |
[19:42] | Neither have you, Ernest! | 你 也 没 变 Ernest |
[19:46] | Ugh, this is hard to watch. | 呃 真看不下去 |
[19:48] | You’re just as devious as ever. | 你依旧如此狡猾 |
[19:50] | You seduced the van driver, didn’t you? | 你勾引了货车司机 对吧 |
[19:51] | No, I seduced the van driver. | 没有 我勾引了货车司机 |
[19:53] | She couldn’t resist my groovy voodoo. | 她根本拒绝不了我的蛊惑 |
[19:56] | And the yo-yo string was a message. | 而悠悠绳就是暗示 |
[19:59] | – The what was a what? – The yo-yo string was… | – 什么是什么 – 悠 悠 绳 是 |
[20:02] | Captain, this is embarrassing. | 警监 太丢人了 |
[20:04] | Can we just take him in? | 我们能直接逮捕他吗 |
[20:05] | Yeah, you’re right. This isn’t what I hoped for. | 是 你说的没错 这不是我想象中的场景 |
[20:08] | Go ahead and cuff him, gently. | 去把他铐起来 轻一点 |
[20:09] | This isn’t the last you’ll hear from me, Raymond. | 我还会回来的 Raymond |
[20:12] | – I’m never gonna die. – Sure you won’t. | – 我永远死不了 – 是 死不了 |
[20:14] | – Whatever makes you feel better. – No, you’re the punk. | – 你开心就好 – 不 你才是混混 |
[20:16] | Just put him in the car. | 把他押进车里 |
[20:20] | Hey, heard you guys got that finance creep. | 嘿 听说你们抓住了金融公司那个变态 |
[20:22] | – Congratulations. – Thanks. | – 恭喜 – 谢谢 |
[20:24] | But there’s nothing to congratulate me about. | 但也没什么可恭喜的 |
[20:26] | Amy’s just upset | Amy有点失落 |
[20:27] | because the historically entrenched patriarchy | 因为历史确立的父权制社会 |
[20:28] | has created a culture of victim-shaming | 营造了羞辱受害者的文化传统 |
[20:30] | that suppresses any power shift in our masculo-phallic system. | 从而抑制了男性生殖崇拜体系里的权力中心转移 |
[20:33] | – Huh? – I couldn’t sleep last night | – 啥 – 我昨晚睡不着 |
[20:34] | so I watched a documentary on Netflix about feminism. | 就在Netflix上看了一部关于女权主义的纪录片 |
[20:37] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[20:38] | Just sucks that she came forward to report an assault | 最讨厌的是 她站出来指控性骚扰 |
[20:40] | and the only one who truly benefited is a guy named Beefer. | 结果唯一从中受益的是一个叫”放屁男”的家伙 |
[20:43] | You don’t know Beefer but… | 你不认识”放屁男” 但是 |
[20:44] | Oh, I’ve met plenty of Beefers. | “放屁男”这类人我见得多了 |
[20:45] | – Yeah. – Look this is a hard fight. | – 嗯 – 听着 这场斗争很艰难 |
[20:47] | But it’s an important one. | 但也很重要 |
[20:48] | It’s good that you convinced her to press charges. | 你能说服她起诉是一件好事 |
[20:49] | But she lost the money, | 但她失去了和解费 |
[20:50] | and she had to quit the job she loves. | 还失去了自己热爱的工作 |
[20:52] | That’s exactly what you said would happen. | 就像你预料的那样 |
[20:54] | But you got the guy who assaulted her. | 但你抓到了性骚扰她的人 |
[20:56] | – And look over there. – Keri’s coworker? | – 看看那里 – Keri的同事 |
[20:59] | She came forward to report an assault | 她也是来举报性骚扰 |
[21:00] | because she was inspired by Keri, | 因为她受到了Keri的启发 |
[21:02] | which is exactly what you said would happen. | 就像你预料的那样 |
[21:03] | Two steps forward, one step back is still one step forward. | 前进两步 后退一步 但是至少还是前进了一步 |
[21:07] | You wanna take her statement together? | 要一起去做笔录吗 |
[21:10] | – You know it, sister. – Yeah, don’t do that. | – 迫不及待 姐妹儿 – 别那样 |
[21:13] | We can be different and still have the same cause. | 我们虽然不同 但立场一样啊 |