Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

神烦警探(Brooklyn Nine-Nine)第6季第7集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 神烦警探(Brooklyn Nine-Nine)第6季第7集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:01] Another cold brew? 还有人要再来一杯冷萃咖啡吗
[00:03] Don’t mind if I “Cold do.” Nailed it. 那我就不”客汽”了 对上梗了
[00:05] I am loving this machine that Charles brought in. 我真是爱死了Charles带来的这台咖啡机了
[00:08] It is nice. 是很不错
[00:08] The trick is to let the coffee warm up to room temperature. 诀窍就在于让咖啡升温到室温
[00:11] I’m already on my second cup. 我已经在喝第二杯了
[00:12] This is my third. 这是我的第三杯
[00:14] Stop! 停下
[00:15] You’re drinking too much! 你们喝得太多了
[00:18] Whoa, what’s going on, Charles? 哇 发生什么事了 Charles
[00:19] Why are you talking so slow? 你为什么说话这么慢
[00:21] I’m not. I’m normal. 我没有 我很正常
[00:23] We’re all normal. 我们都很正常
[00:31] If you’re not going slow, that means we’re going fast. 如果不是你慢的话 那就是说我们快了
[00:33] Are we going fast? Can anyone tell if we’re going fast? 是我们快了吗 有人能看得出我们太快了吗
[00:34] I don’t think we’re going fast at all in any way whatsoever. 无论如何我都不觉得是我们快了
[00:35] I feel like we’re going slow in every way whatsoever. 无论如何我都觉得是我们慢了
[00:37] – Captain, how do you feel? – Great. Excellent. Amazing. – 警监 你感觉如何 – 很棒 很好 很奇妙
[00:38] I feel better than I’ve ever felt at any moment 我感觉比我这辈子的任何时候
[00:39] – in my entire life. – So we’re all fine? – 都要好 – 所以说我们都很好
[00:40] Yep. 对
[01:05] Hey there, Captain. Oh, is this your new assistant? 你好 警监 噢 这是你的新助理吗
[01:07] John Urblan. Nice to meet ya. John Urblan 很高兴认识里
[01:08] And John Urblan has just been fired. 就这样John Urblan刚刚被炒了
[01:10] – What? – I have? – 啥 – 我被炒了
[01:11] Meet “Ya”? 认识”里”
[01:12] You just abbreviated a one-syllable word. 你刚刚把一个单音节词给缩写了
[01:14] – Is this for real? – Yes. – 这是讲真的吗 – 是的
[01:15] Now clean out your “Des.” 现在去清空你的”桌”吧
[01:18] I removed the K 我把”子”字去掉
[01:19] so you’d understand how absurd “Ya” Sound. 来让你知道”里”听起来有多么可笑
[01:21] Oh, boy. Sorry, John Urblan. Bye. 噢 天 抱歉啦 John Urblan 再见
[01:24] Okay, sir, so that is the third assistant 好了 长官 这是你三天以来
[01:26] you’ve fired in three days. 炒掉的第三个助理了
[01:28] Because all the candidates are garbage. 因为所有应聘者都很垃圾
[01:30] Microsoft Word is not a special skill, 微软文字处理软件根本算不是什么特长
[01:32] Marcie Lux from South Orange. 来自南奥兰治的Marcie Lux
[01:34] Come on, look at the size of that stack of resumes. 别闹了 你看看这堆简历的高度
[01:36] There’s got to be someone good. 里面一定能找到合适的人选
[01:37] Oh, yes, perhaps I should keep an open mind. 噢 没错 或许我应该抱着开放的心态
[01:39] Perhaps cross-country skiing is a valuable skill 或许越野滑雪对于办公室环境来说
[01:42] in an office environment, 真的是一项宝藏技能
[01:43] Marcie Lux of South Orange. 来自南奥兰治的Marcie Lux
[01:45] Okay, so we can agree Marcie Lux is out of the mix. 好叭 我们可以肯定Marcie Lux已经出局了
[01:47] Well, they all are. 这么说 他们都得出局
[01:48] I’ll just make do with no assistant. 没有助理 我就先凑合着过吧
[01:49] No, don’t just give up. 不 别这么轻易地放弃
[01:51] Maybe you haven’t found the right person yet. 或许你只是还没找到合适的人
[01:53] I found Gina. Maybe I could try. Gina是我找的 或许我可以试一试
[01:54] Okay. I suppose it’s worth a shot. 可以 我觉得可以一试
[01:56] I can always fire whoever you choose. 反正我最终还是可以炒掉你找来的人
[01:58] Yeah, that’s the spirit. 对嘛 要的就是这个气势
[01:59] Commence Operation: Nasty. 开始特殊行动:肮脏
[02:02] New Assistant Selection Team… You. 新助理选拔队 你
[02:07] New Assistant Selection Team You? 新助理选拔队 你
[02:09] Yeah, don’t worry about it. 啊 不用您操心
[02:10] Everyone will just call it Operation: Nasty. 大家只会管它叫 特殊行动:肮脏
[02:11] You don’t have to turn everything 你不必把所有东西都变成
[02:12] into a Thomas Cruise film. 汤姆·克鲁斯的电影一样
[02:14] Why not? Movies are super fun. 为什么不 电影超有趣的
[02:15] Meanwhile, real life is very boring. 而且 现实生活太无趣了
[02:16] That’s why no one watches documentaries. 这就是为什么没人看纪录片
[02:18] Tell that to the man sitting next to me at last Saturday 你把这话跟那个上周六下午坐我旁边
[02:20] afternoon’s screening of “Ryuichi Sakamoto: Coda.” 和我一起观看<坂本龙一魅力依旧:终结> 的男人说去吧
[02:23] Was that man Kevin? 那个男人是Kevin吗
[02:26] – Yes. – All right, – 是的 – 好叭
[02:27] I’m gonna help you find a new assistant. 我要去帮你找个新助理了
[02:29] Operation: Nasty is a go! 特殊行动:肮脏 正式开始
[02:31] Hey, can I talk to you guys? 嘿 我可以和你们说两句吗
[02:32] Ugh, you’re not selling those crapola candy bars 呃 你该不会是又想要为你女儿们那个
[02:35] for your daughters’ doomed basketball team again, are you? 不成气候的篮球队卖垃圾糖果吧
[02:36] – Doomed? – Yeah. – 不成气候 – 是啊
[02:37] They’re terrible and you know it. 你明知道他们很糟糕
[02:39] Well, I’m not selling candy. 可我现在不是在卖糖果
[02:40] That’s next week. Please bring cash. 那是下周的事 请务必记得带现金
[02:42] What I want to talk about is how our office 我想说的是我们的办公室
[02:44] has turned into a junkyard. 已经变成了一个垃圾场
[02:45] Yeah, you know, this place is a mess. 是啊 你知道的 这地方就是一团糟
[02:47] I mean, it’s like an episode of “Hoarders.” 就像是”囤积者”的其中一集
[02:49] And not one of the funny ones, 而且还不是有趣的那种
[02:50] where they find a bunch of flat cats. 就是他们找到一堆压扁的猫那种
[02:51] The problem is, 问题是
[02:52] Commissioner Kelly is never gonna reopen the first floor. Kelly局长是永远不可能重新开放一楼了
[02:54] We should just fire some of the uniforms. 我们就该炒掉一些穿制服的
[02:56] But not you. Uh, we couldn’t survive without you, Greg, and… 不是你们啦 呃 我们没了你们可活不下去了 Greg和
[03:00] also Greg? 另一个Greg
[03:01] James and Michael. 是James和Michael
[03:02] No one is getting fired. 没人会被炒掉
[03:03] We just need to organize this place. 我们只需要重新收拾一下这里
[03:05] Nah, do what I do. Embrace the mess. 不了 跟着我做 拥抱这片凌乱
[03:07] You’ve got a bagel stuck to your sweater. 你的毛衣上粘住了一块贝吉饼
[03:09] Look, I don’t want to sound like a Scully here, 你看 我不是想听起来像个Scully一样
[03:11] but I think it’s hopeless. 但我觉得这是无可救药的
[03:13] Nobody could organize this place. 没人能收拾好这个地方
[03:15] – Nobody? – Here’s what I need. – 没有人 – 以下是我们需要的东西
[03:17] Sticky notes, three sizes, ten colors. 便签贴 三种大小 十种颜色
[03:18] Permanent markers, clickable only. 永久性记号笔 只要那种按动款的
[03:20] I don’t want caps slowing us down. 我可不想让笔盖拖慢我们的进度
[03:21] And I need garbage bags, 33 gallon, 我还要垃圾袋 33加仑的
[03:23] blackout, cinch top. 不透明 带提手
[03:25] What are you all still doing here? 你们还在这愣着干嘛
[03:26] Go, go, go! 去啊 去啊
[03:28] Captain Holt, Holt警监
[03:29] I’d like to introduce you to your new assistant. 我想向你介绍你的新助理
[03:32] Drumroll, please. 击鼓 起
[03:38] – That’s your drumroll? – When a tempo isn’t specified, – 这就是你的击鼓 – 当没有节奏指定的时候
[03:40] any reasonable person would default to lento. 任何理智的人都会默认是慢拍
[03:42] Well, it’s terrible, and you ruined a fun thing, 讲真 这很糟糕 你又毁了一个有趣的事
[03:44] but I would still like to introduce you 但我还是乐意向你介绍
[03:45] to Mr. Gordon Lundt! Gordon Lundt先生
[03:49] Mr. Gordon Lundt! Gordon Lundt先生
[03:52] Gordon, you want to come in here? Gordon 你要进来吗
[03:53] Oh, I’m so sorry. 噢 我很抱歉
[03:55] I was just deciding whether I should just go home. 我刚刚在考虑要不要直接回家
[03:57] The tone and tenor of your introduction 你介绍时的语气和高声调
[03:59] make me worry that this is a “Fun” Office, 让我担心这会不会是个我不喜欢的
[04:01] which I would not enjoy. “有趣”的办公室
[04:02] Ehh? 怎么样
[04:03] Hello, I’m Captain Raymond Holt, 你好 我是Raymond Holt警监
[04:05] and I can assure you, this is not a fun office. 我可以向你保证 这不是一个有趣的办公室
[04:08] Thank goodness. 感谢上天
[04:09] In that case, my interest is renewed. 这样的话 我的兴趣又恢复了
[04:11] – Here is my resume. – Oh, I’m feeling this. – 这是我的简历 – 我感觉到了
[04:14] Are you guys feeling this? 你们感觉到了吗
[04:14] Gordon, why don’t you tell Captain Holt Gordon 不如你向Holt警监
[04:16] a little bit about yourself? 稍微介绍一下你自己呀
[04:17] Where to begin? I’m 174 centimeters tall, 从何开始呢 我身高174厘米
[04:19] I can type 103 words per minute 我打字速度是103词每分钟
[04:21] with an error rate of 1.6%, 错误率1.6%
[04:23] and I recently moved here from Philadelphia, 我最近从费城搬到这里来
[04:25] which is the sixth most populous U.S. City. 全美人口第六密集的城市
[04:27] I understand the city of Philadelphia is coterminous with Philadelphia County, 我了解到费城市毗邻费城县
[04:31] making it the eighth-largest metropolitan statistical area. 使其成为数据上排行第八的大都会区
[04:34] Yeah, Philly’s cool. 对 小费那儿很酷
[04:35] Isn’t it fun just telling each other facts? 这样互相讲一些事实难道不是很有趣吗
[04:37] – Yes. – Yes. – 的确 – 的确
[04:37] Well, I think I have all the information I need. 好了 我想我已经得到我需要的信息了
[04:39] Thank you for coming in, Mr. Lundt. 谢谢您的来访 Lundt先生
[04:40] My pleasure. 我的荣幸
[04:42] So… 那么
[04:43] looks like Operation: Nasty is a full-on success, huh? 看起来”特殊行动:肮脏”大获全胜啊
[04:46] You mean Operation: Nasty Sex Slut. 你是说”特殊行动:肮脏小婊砸”吧
[04:50] Didn’t you see him flirting with me? 你没看到他在那撩我吗
[04:51] No, I most definitely did not. 没 我绝对没看到
[04:52] Then you’re a blind man and a prude to boot. 那你不是瞎了就是太假正经了
[04:54] Did you see his tie? A single Windsor. 你看到他的领带了吗 单结的温莎领带
[04:55] The easiest knot to undo. 最容易解开的结
[04:57] Why bother wearing any clothes at all? 既然这样何必还要穿衣服呢
[04:59] I think you badly misread that interaction. 我觉得你错误地解读了刚才的互动
[05:01] Please. He did everything but lick his lips and purr. 拜托 他就差舔舔嘴唇然后娇喘两声了
[05:03] Get rid of him, 打发走他
[05:04] and bring me someone who can keep it in their slacks. 然后给我找个能保持住职业道德(不偷懒)的
[05:06] Did someone say to take off our slacks? 有人说可以偷懒了吗
[05:08] No, not even close. 不 根本不沾边
[05:09] Oh. Well, keep me posted. 噢 好吧 有消息就通知我
[05:11] My dogs are barkin’. 我的脚累得酸疼
[05:13] What dogs? 什么狗
[05:15] Okay, Marie Kondo came up with a system to unclutter your life. 近藤麻理惠发明了一套让生活整洁有序的方法
[05:19] You look at an object, 你看着一样东西
[05:20] and if it doesn’t bring you joy, 如果它不能给你带来快乐
[05:21] you throw it away. 你就扔掉它
[05:22] Try it, Sarge. 试一试 警长
[05:23] Hello, backup pair of suspenders. 你们好啊 备用的背带
[05:25] Do you bring me joy? 你们能给我带来快乐吗
[05:26] Yes, because you have tab endings 能 因为你们有拉环扣
[05:28] and a sweet leather yoke. 还有棒极了的皮带
[05:29] I’m so glad you’re in my life. 我的人生因你们而美好
[05:31] – I guess I’m keeping ’em. – Ooh, let me try. – 我想我要留着它们 – 噢 让我试试
[05:33] Hello, bag of old dried mushrooms. 你好啊 一袋有了年头的干蘑菇
[05:35] Do you bring me joy? Yes! 你能给我带来快乐吗 当然
[05:37] You provide rich, earthy flavor to both soups and teas. 你给汤和茶都带去浓郁而有泥土气息的口感
[05:41] I guess I’m keeping mine too. This is fun. 我觉得我也要留着了 这真好玩
[05:43] Guys, you can’t keep everything. 各位 你们不能把什么东西都留着
[05:44] That defeats the purpose. 这正和我们的目的相反
[05:46] I got this, Ames. 我知道怎么做了 Ames
[05:47] Hello, unsolved case. 你好啊 没解决的案件
[05:48] Do you bring me joy? 你能给我带来快乐吗
[05:49] No, because you’re boring and you’re too hard. See ya. 不能 因为你无聊透顶而且太难了 拜拜了您
[05:52] Personal items only, Scully. 只能处理私人物品 Scully
[05:54] Get that case out of the trash. 把那个案宗从垃圾桶里拿出来
[05:55] Oh, for Pete’s sake. 噢 我的老天啊
[05:58] Sir, we need to talk about Gordon Lundt, 长官 我们需要谈谈Gordon Lundt
[06:00] and before you ask, 在你提问之前
[06:01] – I have not fired him. – Yes, I noticed. – 我还没有炒了他 – 是的 我注意到了
[06:03] He’s been strutting around like a peacock, 他像个孔雀一样趾高气扬地到处转悠
[06:05] trying desperately to arouse me, 绝望地试图引起我的性欲
[06:07] his unwilling peahen. 我就是那只不情愿的母孔雀
[06:09] Did you hear there’s a barrel-making exhibit 你有没有听说一个酒桶制造展
[06:11] at the Brooklyn Museum of Industry? 正在布鲁克林工业博物馆展出
[06:12] Yes. 我知道
[06:15] Has he no shame? The door was open. 他还知不知道羞耻了 门是开着的
[06:17] I think he wanted people to hear. 我觉得他故意想让别人听见
[06:18] Yeah, well, I didn’t fire him 嗯 好吧 我没有解雇他
[06:20] because I thought you were being crazy 是因为我觉得你疯了
[06:21] and I wanted to change your mind, 我想改变你的看法
[06:22] so I called all the places he used to work. 所以我联系了所有他之前工作过的地方
[06:24] You didn’t do that before you brought him in? 你把他带来之前没有联系过
[06:26] What? No, you check references after there’s a problem. 什么 不 你得等出现问题了 再找介绍人对证
[06:28] That’s hiring 101. 这是聘人的入门法则
[06:29] Anyways, it turns out he never worked at the Philadelphia PD. 不管怎么说 事实上 他从来没有在费城警局工作过
[06:32] So he’s a liar and a hussy? Why is he still here? 所以他既是个骗子又是个荡夫 那他怎么还在这
[06:35] Because I started thinking, why would he lie? 因为我开始想 他为什么要说谎
[06:38] And the answer is: 答案是
[06:40] because he’s a spy, planted here by Commissioner Kelly. 因为他是个间谍 被局长Kelly安插在这儿
[06:43] Think about it. 仔细想想
[06:44] You’ve been rounding up all the captains who oppose him. 你一直在拉拢那些反对他的警监
[06:46] Kelly wants those names. Kelly想要得到名字
[06:47] Gordon was sent here to seduce you. Gordon是被送来色诱你的
[06:49] – He’s a red sparrow. – You mean a honeypot. – 他就是红雀 – 你是说蜜罐
[06:49] 红雀 小说<红雀>中苏联训练出来的以色诱和渗透锁定对象的特工 蜜罐 在特务活动中代指色诱
[06:51] Potato, tomato, but yes. 差不多是一码事吧 没错
[06:53] He is the world’s most boring sex spy, 他是世界上最无聊的性间谍
[06:56] and he’s here to infiltrate the Nine-Nine. 为了渗透99分局而来到这里
[06:58] No, this is just you 不 这依然只是你
[06:59] still trying to make everything into a movie. 想要把所有东西都说成电影
[07:00] This is the real world, Peralta. 这是现实世界 Peralta
[07:02] There are no spies in our midst. 我们之中没有间谍
[07:04] I’m sure Gordon just lied on his resume to get a job. 我敢确定Gordon只是为了得到工作而编造简历
[07:06] Oh, really? Then how come he’s in this old staff photo 哦真的吗 那他为什么在36警局的
[07:10] from the Three-Six? 这张老职员合影里
[07:11] Kelly’s old precinct? Kelly的旧警区
[07:13] You’re right. Gordon’s a honeypot. 你是对的 Gordon是个蜜罐
[07:15] Or a red sparrow. 或者是个红雀
[07:16] Buzz, buzz, little bee. 嗡嗡叫吧 小蜜蜂
[07:18] Fly, bird, fly. 飞吧 鸟儿 飞吧
[07:19] – Buzz. – Fly. – 嗡嗡 – 飞吧
[07:20] – Buzz. – Fly. – 嗡嗡 – 飞吧
[07:21] – Buzz. – Fly. – 嗡嗡 – 飞吧
[07:24] The point is, we’re on the same page. He’s a spy. 重点是 我们意见一致 他是个间谍
[07:28] Hey, Hitchcock. 嘿 Hitchcock
[07:29] God, you scared me. I’ve got a razor. 天 你吓到我了 我拿着剃刀呢
[07:32] Sorry. I need the bathroom. 对不起 我得用一下卫生间
[07:33] Fine, but you’re lucky I didn’t cut myself. 好吧 算你走运 我没割到自己
[07:35] Yep, sure I am. 对 绝对是这样
[07:37] Have a good one, buddy. 过得开心 伙计
[07:39] – Any poopers? – None. – 有人蹲坑吗 – 没有
[07:41] What is this? Why are we meeting in the bathroom? 这是干什么 我们为什么要在卫生间见面
[07:42] Super cool meeting spot. 超酷的碰头地点
[07:44] Don’t roll your eyes at me, Daria. 别对我翻白眼 Daria
[07:46] Commissioner Kelly sent a spy into our midst. 局长Kelly在我们这安插了一个间谍
[07:48] This is happening. We need to talk about our plan. 这是真实发生的事情 我们得谈谈计划
[07:50] Okay, here it is. I’m going to fire him. 好的 我想到了 我要炒了他
[07:52] You can’t do that. 你不能这么做
[07:53] In a movie, when you find out someone’s a spy, 在电影里 当你发现一个人是间谍时
[07:55] you don’t fire them. 你不会炒了他
[07:56] You can either have them murdered… 你要么把他们杀了
[07:58] – Not an option. – Yeah, I know, we’re cops. Blah, blah. – 不可能 – 对 我知道 咱们是条子什么的
[08:00] No one likes this side of you. 没有人喜欢你这一面
[08:01] Or we can launch a counter-spying mission. 或者我们可以启动一个反间谍行动
[08:03] I just want him out of the Nine-Nine. 我只想把他赶出99分局
[08:05] If we can prove that Kelly sent a spy 如果我们能证明Kelly把一个间谍
[08:07] into one of his own precincts to seduce a captain, 安插到他自己的警区里去色诱警监
[08:09] it’s gonna look really bad for him. 这会让他很难看
[08:11] – And how will we prove that? – With Operation: Dragon. – 我们要怎么证明 – 用”特殊行动:猛龙”
[08:13] Don’t Reveal Anything, Gordon’s Our Nemesis. 什么都不要揭穿 Gordon是我们的复仇之神
[08:17] – No. – I worked so hard on that acronym. – 不 – 我花了好久才想出这个藏头
[08:19] You’re not even going to acknowledge it? 你甚至都不打算认证它一下
[08:20] All right, look, 好吧 听着
[08:21] if Kelly’s been communicating with Gordon, 如果Kelly在和Gordon联系
[08:22] there has to be evidence on his laptop. 那他的笔记本电脑上肯定有证据
[08:23] Yeah, but he doesn’t leave his computer unattended. 对 但他寸步不离地带着他的电脑
[08:25] It’s always in his bag, which he always has on his person. 电脑一直被装在包里 而他一直亲手提着包
[08:28] How do you know that? 你怎么知道的
[08:28] I’ve glanced at his work satchel. 我瞥到了他的工作包
[08:30] I’m married, but I’m still a man. 我虽然已婚 但还是个男人
[08:32] Choosing to ignore that. Now, if there were only 我就当作没听见吧 要是有什么地方
[08:33] some place where they make you check your bag, 能被要求检查包裹就好了
[08:36] like an airport, or even a museum? 比如像机场 或者 博物馆
[08:39] No. I couldn’t. 我不能这么做
[08:41] Couldn’t you? 你不能咩
[08:42] Mr. Lundt, would you like to go Lundt先生 你想不想和我一起
[08:44] to the barrel-making exhibit this evening? 去今晚的木桶展览会呢
[08:45] Yes, Captain Holt. I could make time for that. 好的 Holt警监 我会把时间腾出来的
[08:49] I need a shower. 我得去冲个澡
[08:52] Okay, I went through my desk 好了 我把桌子理了一遍
[08:53] and got rid of everything that didn’t give me joy. 扔掉了所有不能给我愉悦感的东西
[08:56] You didn’t get rid of anything. 你明明什么都没扔啊
[08:57] Because it all gives me joy. 因为所有东西都让人家快乐
[08:58] Picture of Nikolaj, joy. Nikolaj的照片 好快乐
[08:59] Cocktail napkin from my first date with Genevieve, joy. 我和Genevieve第一次约会时的鸡尾酒餐巾 多温馨
[09:02] Birthday card from my urologist, joy. 我的泌尿科医生送的生日贺卡 多开心
[09:05] He was the only doctor of my entire 他是我为数广大的
[09:06] urethral support staff who remembered. 泌尿支持团队里唯一记得我生日的人
[09:08] All right, I don’t think Marie Kondo’s gonna work here. 好吧 看来近藤麻理惠的办法在这里不管用
[09:11] We need something stronger. 我们得来点更狠的
[09:13] The Norwegian system: Munkensmat. 来自挪威的分类系统 曼肯斯麦法
[09:16] It was designed by a radical group of Scandinavian organizers 这个方法由一伙激进的斯堪的纳维亚整理专家提出
[09:19] who are doing things with cubbies 他们把小柜子用的出神入化
[09:20] that would blow your minds. 你绝对想都想不到
[09:22] We need to Munkensmat. 我们要曼肯斯麦起来
[09:24] – “Munkensmat”? – Sexy, right? – 曼肯斯麦 – 光名字就太骚了 对吧
[09:25] In Munkensmat, you get rid of all personal possessions 在曼肯斯麦法里面 你要扔掉所有个人物品
[09:28] – except one. – I can’t do that. – 只留下一个 – 我可做不到
[09:31] What, I’m just supposed to get rid 难道说我得就这么扔了
[09:32] of my great-grandfather’s shoes? 我曾祖父的鞋子吗
[09:34] He had one baby foot. This is cruel. 他有一只先天的小脚脚 扔掉也太残忍了
[09:36] Munkensmat isn’t cruel. It’s freeing. 曼肯斯麦才不是残忍无情 而是释放自我
[09:39] When you cling to these things, you cling to the past, 你执着于这些东西的时候 其实也在执着于过去
[09:42] and you don’t leave room for new experiences. 而且没有空间来容纳新的体验了
[09:45] Okay, what one thing should I keep? 那我该留下哪个东西
[09:46] Hatchet or Blu-ray of “The Intern”? 这柄短斧还是<实习生>的蓝光碟
[09:48] You can always watch “The Intern” Online. 反正你在网上也可以看<实习生>嘛
[09:50] Not the extras. 网上可没有附加彩蛋
[09:51] There’s a virtual tour of Jules’ kitchen. 这个里面可以体验Jules的厨房啊
[09:53] Monster. 你这个禽兽
[09:54] Well, Sarge, what’s it gonna be, 怎么样 警长 决定好了吗
[09:55] pictures of your kids or those suspenders? 你打算留下孩子的照片还是那组背带
[09:57] Terry can’t throw his family away, Terry可无法割舍家人
[09:59] but these are nice suspenders. 但这对背带真的很赞喔
[10:02] Are they special in some kind of way? 它们有什么特殊意义吗
[10:03] Damn, Amy, I told you about the leather yoke! 够了 Amy 我都跟你说了多少遍 它有真皮背扣的
[10:05] Terry, you’re clinging. Terry 你这是在留恋旧物
[10:08] – Munkensmat. – My turn. – 把它曼肯斯麦了 – 轮到我了
[10:10] It’s between my seizure medication 我很难决定是留下我的癫痫药
[10:11] and this fidget spinner. 还是这个指尖陀螺
[10:14] I think I made the right call. 我觉得我做出正确决定了
[10:16] Uh-oh. I forgot that it lit up. 不好 我忘记它会发光了
[10:19] I’ve made a terrible mistake. 我犯了一个严重的错误
[10:21] 布鲁克林工业博物馆 下午5:15
[10:23] Look at that. 你快看
[10:24] They put the sherry barrels right up front. 一上来就摆出了雪莉酒桶
[10:26] Ugh. I hate it when museums pander to the tourists. 差劲 我最讨厌博物馆这种献媚游客的行为了
[10:29] Oh, I think you need to check your bag, Gordon. 你好像得把包存一下 Gordon
[10:31] It’s a small price to pay to make sure the barrels are protected. 这点小代价还是得付的 为了保护珍贵的木桶
[10:33] My thoughts exactly. 和我的想法如出一辙
[10:35] – The package is headed your way. – Copy that. – 包裹正送往你那边 – 收到
[10:37] This better work. I’m debasing myself out here. 最好能管用 我这简直就是在作践自己
[10:40] – What must people think? – Relax. – 人家都该怎么想啊 – 放松啦
[10:42] There’s literally no other people at this museum. 这家博物馆根本就没有其他人在
[10:46] Thank you very much. Here is $100. 非常感谢 给你100美金
[10:47] Pleasure doing business with you. 很高兴跟你共事
[10:49] You know, you could have just stolen the bag, 其实吧 你也可以直接把包偷了
[10:50] and I wouldn’t have noticed or cared. 我可能都注意不到 看到了也不会在意的
[10:51] Ugh. Be better, Yanya. 别这样 敬业点 Yanya
[10:53] – Okay. – Yanya! – 随便吧 – Yanya
[10:57] Okay, sir, I am cloning the hard drive. 长官 我正在复制他的硬盘
[10:59] You should only have to distract him for… 你只要再引开他大概有
[11:00] three hours? Good Lord. 三个小时 我的老天
[11:03] Do you think that you can talk about barrels for three hours? 你觉得你能聊三个小时的木桶吗
[11:05] Watch me. 瞧好吧你
[11:06] Ah, Gordon, take a gander at this brine barrel from 1787. 啊 Gordon 快来看一眼这个1787年的盐水桶
[11:10] It looks to me like the work 这件作品我感觉像是
[11:11] of master hooper Josiah Wooldruff, 出自制桶匠人 Josiah Wooldruff之手
[11:13] who learned the craft from his father Jesiah Wooldruff, 他师从自己的父亲 Jesiah Wooldruff
[11:16] who in turn learned it from his. 这位又是师从他的父亲
[11:17] I’m already so bored. 我已经听得烦死了
[11:19] The slats are not flat. They’re curved. 板条并不是平的 而是弯曲的
[11:21] The base of the barrel is approximately 20… 桶的底座大概有20
[11:23] Every barrel is inspected before usage. 每个桶在开始使用之前都会先被检查
[11:25] The key is that the oak was cured and shaped 关键在于 橡木的修复和塑形
[11:27] by Josiah’s cousin Joshua, 都是由Josiah的表亲Joshua完成的
[11:29] who was a cooper and not a hooper. 他是一名桶匠 而不是制桶人
[11:31] Wait, are you still at the same barrel? 等会 你还在说同一个桶吗
[11:33] Please move on to another one. 赶紧去讲下一个啦
[11:35] There are so many barrels in there. 这边遍地都是木桶好吗
[11:36] You know what? Let’s look at that barrel. 接下来 我们去看看那个桶吧
[11:38] – Oh, thank God. – It’s a brine barrel as well. – 谢天谢地 – 这个也是一个盐水桶
[11:41] It was also made in the 1780s. 也是1780年代的作品
[11:42] In fact, it’s identical to the last barrel. 事实上 这个桶和上一个完全一样
[11:45] Let’s review why that’s interesting. 咱们再来回顾一下那些有趣的地方在哪里吧
[11:47] No! 不要啊啊啊
[11:49] Having each selected our one item, 现在大家都选好了唯一的物品
[11:51] we move on to stage two, cleansing. 我们就能进行到下个步骤 清洁了
[11:53] In Munkensmat, 在曼肯斯麦整理法中
[11:54] you don’t just throw away your discarded belongings. 你不单单是扔掉那些你不要的东西
[11:56] – You incinerate them. – What? – 而是要把它们烧成灰 – 什么
[11:58] Can’t we just donate this stuff? 为什么不能直接捐了它们
[11:59] So you can go to Goodwill after work 这样你就可以下班之后跑去慈善中心
[12:01] and buy back those suspenders you’re so attached to? 然后把你心心念念的废品再买回来吗
[12:03] – No. – Now, in true Munkensmat, – 不是的 – 在真正的曼肯斯麦里面
[12:06] you pile all of your belongings on a raft, 你要把所有物品都放在一个筏子上
[12:08] push it out to the icy sea, 把它推向冰冷的大海
[12:10] and set fire to it with a flaming arrow. 再用一只着火的箭点燃它们
[12:12] But since we obviously don’t have an archer… 但鉴于我们当中并没有弓箭手
[12:14] I’m an archer. I have like six bows in my car. 我会射箭 我车里有六把弓
[12:16] Really? 真的吗
[12:20] Launch. 发射
[12:25] Oh, Munkensmat. 哦 曼肯斯麦
[12:27] Munkensmat. 曼肯斯麦
[12:28] Munkensmat! 曼肯斯麦
[12:31] Have you reviewed the contents of Gordon’s computer? 你看过Gordon电脑里的东西了吗
[12:33] Did you find anything? 有没有什么线索
[12:34] Uh, well, hem, haw… 呃 介个嘛 腊个
[12:37] Are you literally saying “Hem” And “Haw”? 你刚刚说了”介个”和”腊个”吗
[12:39] Look, I haven’t found anything, okay? 我什么都没找到 好吗
[12:41] Not a single email between Kelly and Gordon. 连一封Kelly和Gordon之间的邮件都没有
[12:43] So I whored myself out at that museum for nothing. 那我在博物馆卖弄的风骚不都白费了吗
[12:45] Not entirely for nothing. You know? We had fun. 也不算都白费了啊 我们获得了乐趣
[12:48] Sneaking around, bribing people, lying, stealing stuff. 潜藏 行贿 撒谎 行窃
[12:50] Coming home and having my husband ask me 然后回到家 被丈夫盘问
[12:52] why I smelled like barrels? 为什么我身上有木桶味
[12:53] Seriously? What did you say? 真的假的 你是怎么回答他的
[12:54] I told him everything. He understood, 我统统告诉他了 他也表示理解
[12:56] until I showed him a picture of Gordon. 直到我给他看了Gordon的照片
[12:58] The thought of me at a museum with that ten? 想到我胆敢和那种正点骚男一起出入博物馆
[13:01] He banished me to the guest room. 他把我赶到了客房
[13:03] Captain Holt, are you in there? Holt警监 你在里面吗
[13:04] Oh, no, it’s him. What does he want? 哦 不 是他 他想干嘛
[13:06] Do you think he knows something happened at the Barrel Museum? 你觉得他知道在木桶博物馆发生了点什么吗
[13:08] I wanted to talk to you 我想跟你聊聊
[13:09] about something that happened at the Barrel Museum. 关于在木桶博物馆发生的事
[13:11] I think he knows. This is bad! 我觉得他知道了 这太糟糕了
[13:12] Well, the longer we talk, the more suspicious it seems. 我们现在说的越久 看起来就越可疑
[13:15] – So tell him to come in. – Come in! – 那叫他进来啊 – 请进
[13:19] Oh. I prefer to discuss this matter in private. 哦 我更倾向于在私下谈这个事
[13:21] Anything you have to say to me you can say i n front of Peralta. 你要跟我说的任何事你都可以当着Peralta的面说
[13:23] Very well. 很好
[13:24] I’ve been sent here to spy on you. 我是被派来暗中监视你的
[13:26] What? I am truly shocked. 什么 我受到了惊吓
[13:28] We are both shocked. 我们都受到了惊吓
[13:30] Commissioner Kelly knows you’re recruiting a team of captains to oppose him. 局长Kelly知道你在招募一组警监去反抗他
[13:32] He asked me to find out who they are. 他让我来搞清楚都有谁
[13:34] But I’ve decided I won’t help him. 但是我决定不帮他
[13:36] Why not? 为什么不
[13:36] Because… I’ve fallen in love with you. 因为 我爱上你了
[13:39] What? 什么
[13:40] That is truly shocking. 这是真的令人震惊
[13:43] For real this time. What? 这次是真的 什么
[13:45] The plan was for me to weaken your defenses 计划是用我明目张胆的性吸引力
[13:46] with my brazen sexuality. 来削弱你的防备
[13:48] I wouldn’t say “Brazen” 要我说不是”明目张胆”
[13:49] so much as “Completely undetectable.” 不如说是”毫无察觉”
[13:51] I couldn’t have been more obvious. 我不能表现得更明显了
[13:52] I wore a single Windsor knot. 我打着半温莎领结
[13:54] I might as well have a sign around my neck 我不如在脖子上挂一个牌子
[13:55] that reads “DTF.” 上面写着”DTF”
[13:56] “Desiring Thorough Fornication.” “求偷情”
[13:58] – Nope. – Exactly. – 不 – 正是如此
[13:59] Oh. 哦
[13:59] At first, the flirting was just part of the ruse. 起初 调情只是策略的一部分
[14:01] It meant nothing to me. 对我毫无意义
[14:02] But then the Barrel Museum. 但是在木桶博物馆
[14:04] – I fell hard. – Not surprising. – 我栽了 – 不出意料
[14:06] It is an erotically charged atmosphere. 那里气氛充满了情欲
[14:08] The curve of the slats, 那板条的弧线
[14:09] the rivets, the bilge, the bunghole. 那铆钉 那桶中腹 那桶洞
[14:11] Okay, I am actually starting to hear the sex talk now. 好的 我现在真的听出其中的性喻了
[14:13] The bunghole is the least erotic part of the barrel. 桶洞是木桶最不情色的部分了
[14:15] – It’s simply functional. – Sure. – 它是纯功能性的 – 当然
[14:16] Sure, sure, sure, sure. Bunghole. Continue. 好的 好的 好的 桶洞 你们继续
[14:17] Captain, I know nothing could ever happen between us, 警监 我知道我们之间不可能
[14:19] but I care about you too much to do Kelly’s dirty work, 但我太在意你了 我没法继续做Kelly的脏活
[14:21] which is why I’m tendering my resignation. 也是为什么我要提交辞呈
[14:23] That’s very honorable. I accept. 这非常值得尊敬 我接受了
[14:24] Oh, no, you don’t. This could be our chance. 哦 不 你不接受 这可以是我们的机会
[14:27] We can turn Kelly’s agent into a double agent. 我们可以把Kelly的间谍变成双面间谍
[14:29] Operation: Double Dragon. “特殊行动:双面龙”
[14:31] Oh, it’s all starting to happen. 哦 这一切开始了
[14:33] I don’t want to play these movie spy games, Peralta. 我不想玩这些电影间谍游戏 Peralta
[14:36] – It could backfire. – Or it could front-fire. – 这有可能会适得其反 – 或者适得其所
[14:38] – What? – It worked. – 什么 – 会奏效的
[14:39] Gordon, do you have any hard proof that Kelly sent you here? Gordon 你有任何证据Kelly派你来吗
[14:41] Nothing in writing. 没有书面证据
[14:42] We only communicate in person. 我们只当面交流
[14:43] Okay, so you call Kelly, 好的 那你打给Kelly
[14:45] arrange for a meeting, then you wear a wire, 安排一个会面 然后你戴着窃听器
[14:46] and we have tape of the commissioner 然后我们录下警务处长承认
[14:48] admitting that he’s spying on one of his captains. 他在窃听手下的警监
[14:50] It could work, but I could never put Gordon in that position. 这或许会奏效 但我绝不会把Gordon置于这种境地
[14:52] I would do anything for you, Captain Holt. 我愿意为你做任何事 Holt警监
[14:54] Thank you. And you can call me Raymond. 谢谢你 你可以叫我Raymond
[14:56] Captain Raymond Holt. Raymond Holt警监
[14:57] I don’t think that’s such a good idea. 我不觉得这是个好主意
[14:59] You’re right, too much. 你是对的 太过了
[15:00] That should never have happened. 那绝不应该发生
[15:01] – Agreed. – Wait, what? – 同意 – 等下 什么
[15:03] Did something just happen? 刚刚发生了什么吗
[15:04] I’ve been standing here the whole time. 我一直站在这里啊
[15:05] What did I miss? 我错过了什么
[15:07] What did I miss? 我错过了什么
[15:09] What did I miss? 到底错过了什么
[15:10] Hey, can I take a couple photos of your desk? 嘿 我可以照几张你的桌面吗
[15:13] I want to submit them to “Organizers Quarterly.” 我想交发稿到<整理者季刊>
[15:15] What? 什么
[15:15] There’s a magazine about organizing? 还专门有杂志是关于整理的
[15:17] Yeah. I want to be featured as Organizer of the Month. 是啊 我想当选本月最佳整理者
[15:19] Just imagine, me on the cover 设想一下 我在杂志封面
[15:21] with tons of scarves lying around. 周围一堆围巾
[15:23] I’m holding them up like, 我拿着这一堆围巾
[15:25] “This is too many scarves. We got to do something!” “这围巾太多了 我们得做点什么”
[15:28] Okay. 好吧
[15:30] Ooh, now can you open the drawers? 哦 你能打开抽屉吗
[15:32] If you want to get featured, 要想当选
[15:33] you got to show them what’s under the skirt, 你得给他们看点私房秘密
[15:34] know what I mean? 你知道我在说啥吧
[15:35] Uh, no, there are case files in here. 呃 不 有案件在里面
[15:38] I don’t want any sensitive info to get out. 我不想泄露什么机密信息出去
[15:40] I’ll blur the personal stuff. 我会糊掉私人信息
[15:41] Come on, this is the money shot. 拜托 这是精华部分
[15:45] Seriously, Terry? 你认真的吗 Terry
[15:47] You didn’t throw out the suspenders? 你没把这些背带扔掉吗
[15:48] What? That’s not fair. 什么 这不公平
[15:50] I had to throw out Great Grandpa Ellen’s bitty shoe! 我都把 曾祖父Ellen的小鞋扔了
[15:53] Why are you even holding on to these? 你为什么还舍不得着这些啊
[15:55] – I’ve never seen you wear them. – I haven’t. – 我都从来没见你穿过 – 我是没穿过
[15:57] I saw them at the store, 我在店里看到它
[15:58] and they’re obviously way better than my normal suspenders. 它们明显比我其他背带好太多了
[16:00] – Are they? – Yeah! – 是吗 – 是啊
[16:02] Tab endings, leather yoke. 垂片末尾 皮质纽带
[16:04] I can’t keep describing them. 优点说都说不完
[16:05] – All right, calm down. – I’m sorry. – 好啦 冷静的 – 对不起
[16:08] I bought them right before I took the lieutenant’s exam. 我是在考警督考试之前买的
[16:10] I was gonna wear them on my first day as a lieutenant, 我本来打算当警督第一天穿它
[16:13] but then I failed the test. 但是我没考过
[16:14] I thought I’d keep them just in case I ever pass it, 所以我一直留着万一哪天考过了
[16:17] but I’ll be honest. 但是说实话
[16:20] That’s never gonna happen. 这永远不可能发生了
[16:23] I’ll just throw them out. 我就把它扔了算了
[16:24] There. You can take your photo now. 好了 你可以拍照了
[16:32] The deadline’s tomorrow. 最后期限是明天
[16:35] We’re just listening from afar. 我们只是在这么远之外偷听
[16:36] Do we really need to be in disguise? 真的有必要乔装吗
[16:38] Yes, Carmine. Yes, we do. 是的 Carmine 有必要
[16:39] Oh, I forgot to tell you. Your cover is Carmine Frunch. 哦 我忘了告诉你 你的卧底身份是 Carmine Frunch
[16:42] You have emphysema, and your best friend is your pet bird. 你有肺气肿 你最好的朋友是你的宠物鸟
[16:45] I’m not sure I like this persona. 我不确定我喜欢这个身份
[16:46] Well, if you make it too cool, it’s not believable. 如果你把身份弄得太酷的话 就不真实了
[16:47] By the way, my name is Jackson Fox. 顺便一说 我的名字是 Jackson Fox
[16:49] I’m an NBA player, 我是个NBA篮球运动员
[16:51] and LeBron James is my best friend. 勒布朗·詹姆斯是我最好的朋友
[16:52] Oh, here comes Kelly. 哦 Kelly来了
[16:54] So, Mr. Lundt. Good to see you. Lundt先生 很高兴建打你
[16:56] What’s all this about? 这次会议是关于什么
[16:57] Captain Holt and the Nine-Nine. Holt警监和99分局
[16:59] That’s it, Gordon. Lure him in. 就是这样 Gordon 让他上钩
[17:00] He’s plotting against you with a group of captains. 他和一帮警监在谋划着算计你
[17:02] I’m only here because he asked me to help him entrap you. 我在这的唯一原因是他要我帮忙套住你
[17:05] – What is happening? – He’s triple-crossing us. – 发生了什么 – 他是个三面间谍
[17:07] Holt is listening in from that surveillance vehicle. Holt正在侦察车内监听
[17:09] Hey, Gordon, can you still hear me? Gordon 你能听到我们吗
[17:11] – Yes. – You are blowing this, man! – 能 – 你毁了我们的计划
[17:15] Oh, hi, Raymond. Good to see you. 噢嗨 Raymond 很高兴见到你
[17:17] – Pull up a chair. – Cut the crap. – 请坐 – 少废话
[17:19] Stop masking your evil with a candy cane smile. 少用圣诞糖果般的笑容掩饰你的邪恶
[17:22] Ooh, I love candy canes. 噢 我喜欢圣诞糖果
[17:24] Everyone loves candy canes, John Kelly. 人人都爱圣诞糖果 John Kelly
[17:25] Now admit you sent in this boring bastard to honeypot Holt. 现在承认你派来这个无聊的混蛋对Holt使蜜罐美人计吧
[17:28] It feels like you two are the spies 感觉你们俩才像间谍
[17:30] based on your disguises, et cetera. 从你们伪装等来看
[17:32] Nuh-uh. This is who we actually are. 不不不 这就是我们的真实身份
[17:34] A professional basketball player 职业篮球运动员
[17:36] and a guy with a bird friend. 以及和一只鸟作伴的男的
[17:37] Oh, it’s not just about disguises. 噢 而且不仅仅是伪装
[17:39] Everything that you recorded on your wire 你们所有的窃听记录
[17:42] clearly indicates that I was the one being spied on. 都表明我才是被监视的那一个
[17:46] – Ow. – Case closed. – 噢 – 破案
[17:47] Pretty cool, huh? 很酷吧
[17:48] I can’t wait to play that tape for the mayor. 我等不及给市长听录音了
[17:50] You are gonna look so bad, Raymond. 你将看起来很糟糕 Raymond
[17:52] You’re never gonna get away with this, Kelly. 你永远逃不掉的 Kelly
[17:53] Oh, I already have. 噢 我已经逃掉了
[17:54] Worked out better than I expected. 效果比我想象中更好
[17:56] I just sent Lundt in to find out 我只是派Lundt潜入去找出
[17:58] which captains you’d rallied against me, 你集合起哪些警监来反对我
[17:59] and then you decided 结果你决定
[18:00] you wanted to bug the commissioner of the NYPD. 你想窃听纽约市警察局局长
[18:04] Somebody shot themselves in the foot. 有人搬起石头砸自己的脚了
[18:06] Hey, do me a favor. 嘿 帮我一个忙
[18:07] Put your resignation on my desk in the morning. 明天早上把辞呈放到我桌上
[18:10] I’m so sorry, sir. This is all my fault. 对不起 长官 这全是我的错
[18:11] Double Dragon was a debacle. “特殊行动:双面龙”失败了
[18:13] Yes, it was. 的确
[18:15] If only someone had thought to plan a backup operation. 如果有人想过后备计划就好了
[18:19] – Did you do something cool? – I did something very cool. – 你是不是做了什么很棒的事 – 我做了件非常棒的事
[18:21] While I was banished to the guest room, 当我被逐到客房时
[18:23] I flipped across one of those Thomas Cruise films on Home Box Office 我在HBO上翻到了一些汤姆·克鲁斯的电影
[18:26] and I realized something. 然后我意识到
[18:27] On a spy mission, there’s always another twist. 在间谍任务中 总会发生另外的转折
[18:31] – What are you saying? – I’m saying I knew – 你在说什么 – 我说 我早知道
[18:33] you would triple-cross our double-cross, 你当上双面间谍之后会又叛变回去
[18:35] so I planted a microphone in the napkin holder. 所以我在纸巾盒里藏了一个麦克风
[18:38] There’s one in the flowerpot. 还有一个在花瓶里
[18:39] Ketchup, mustard. There are mics in both. 番茄酱 芥末酱里都有
[18:41] – Where? – In the tips. – 在哪 – 在瓶尖里
[18:43] Oh, this is so great. Where else are there mics? 哦 太好了 还有哪些地方有
[18:45] – Nowhere. – Oh. – 哪都没有 – 哦
[18:46] But there are cameras! 但这有摄像头
[18:48] There’s a camera, there’s a camera, 这里有一个 那里有一个
[18:50] and there’s a camera. 那儿还有一个
[18:52] I’ve got you on tape, Kelly. You’re screwed. 我录下你了 Kelly 你完蛋了
[18:54] The only thing that’s gonna be on your desk in the morning 明天早上会放在你桌上的唯一东西
[18:56] is a list of my demands. 是我的要求清单
[18:57] Triple Dragon is complete. “特殊行动:三面龙”完成
[18:59] – You named it. – Not only did I name it, – 你给它起了名 – 我不仅起了名
[19:02] Triple Dragon is an acronym. “三面龙”还是个藏头名
[19:04] Two Righteous Individuals 两位正直的人
[19:06] Performing Law Enforcement Directives Rapidly 机敏地执行法令
[19:08] Against Gordon Our Nemesis. Triple Dragon! 反抗我们藐视法律的敌人 “三面龙”
[19:10] This is the best thing that’s ever happened! 这是有史以来发生过的最好的事
[19:13] I mean, not for you, obviously. 但对你们来说明显不是
[19:15] It’s bad for you. 对你们而言很糟糕
[19:17] What is all this junk on my desk? 我桌上的这些垃圾是什么
[19:20] It’s not very Munkensmat. 这很不曼肯斯麦
[19:21] They’re study materials for the lieutenant’s exam. 这些是警督考试的学习资料
[19:23] You can’t give up. 你不能放弃
[19:25] You’re gonna take the exam again, 你要重新参加考试
[19:26] you’re gonna ace it, 你会做得很好
[19:27] and then you’re gonna wear these. 然后你会穿上它们
[19:28] My lieutenant suspenders. 我的警督吊裤带
[19:30] You fished them out of the trash. 你把它们从垃圾堆里捡回来了
[19:31] No, they were covered in precinct goo, 没 它们粘上了分区黏糊糊的垃圾
[19:33] but I got you a new pair, 但我给你新买了一对
[19:34] – leather yoke and all. – Aw. – 皮制扣什么的 – 噢
[19:36] Some things are worth clinging to. 有些东西值得留住
[19:37] I was wrong. 我之前错了
[19:38] Or Niles Bunkampf, 或者说Niles Bunkampf
[19:40] the inventor of Munkensmat, was wrong. 曼肯斯麦的创始人错了
[19:42] – Yeah, that guy’s an idiot. – Was an idiot. – 是啊 那家伙是个傻子 – 曾是个傻子
[19:44] He got rid of all his objects, including his clothes, 他把自己所有的东西都丢了 包括衣服
[19:47] and froze to death in a snowdrift. 然后在雪堆中被冻死了
[19:48] Why didn’t you tell us that before we burned all our treasures? 在烧掉所有的宝贝之前 你为什么不告诉我们
[19:51] Eight framed photos of my dad, up in flames. 八张我爸爸框起来的相片 在火中燃烧
[19:53] So does this mean we can start 所以这意味着我们可以开始
[19:54] keeping personal objects in the office again? 在办公室里放私人物品了
[19:56] Yes, on one condition. 是的 只有一个条件
[19:57] No one tells Bruce from “Organizers Quarterly.” 不要告诉<整理者季刊>的Bruce
[20:00] I’m definitely not gonna reach out to Bruce. 我肯定不会联系Bruce
[20:02] Oh, thank you. 噢 谢谢
[20:04] You’re a good friend. 你真是个好朋友
[20:08] Ah, good morning, Captain Holt. 早上好啊 Holt警监
[20:10] You’re looking refreshed. 你看起来很精神
[20:11] Interesting. I didn’t sleep a wink. 有趣 我昨晚都没闭眼过
[20:13] Let’s just say Kevin no longer has me in the guest room. 就说 Kevin不再让我睡客房了吧
[20:16] Nice. My two dads, straight smashin’ it. 真好 我两个爸爸激烈不休地做爱
[20:20] Sorry, that came out weird. Title of your sex tape. 不好意思 出口后真奇怪 你们性爱录像带的名字
[20:22] But more importantly, how did it go with Commissioner Kelly? 但更要紧的是 和Kelly局长怎么样了
[20:24] I gave him a list of my demands, 我给了他列了一串要求
[20:26] and he’s agreed to back off of vigilant policing. 他同意不再坚持实行”警戒型治安”
[20:28] – Whoa, that’s amazing. – But that’s not all. – 哇 太好了 – 这还不是全部
[20:30] I also got something for the precinct. 我还给分局弄了点东西
[20:32] Is it a fighter jet? How did you get a fighter jet? 一架战斗机吗 你怎么弄到战斗机的
[20:34] We don’t have the budget for that. 我们没有那么多预算
[20:35] – It’s not a fighter jet. – Aw. – 不是一架战斗机 – 啊
[20:37] I got him to reopen the first floor. 我让他重新开放第一层
[20:42] It’s back to normal. 一切回归原样了
[20:44] It’s beautiful. 真漂亮
[20:45] Thank you, sir. 谢谢您
[20:46] I couldn’t have done it without you. 没有你我不能成功
[20:48] As a matter of fact, I’d like to take you out tonight 事实上 今晚我想约你出去
[20:50] for a thank-you dinner. 当是一个感谢你的晚餐
[20:51] Oh, I would love that, 哦 我很荣幸
[20:52] but I’m gonna have to take a rain check, 但我可能需要改天
[20:54] ’cause Amy and I already have plans. 因为我和Amy有安排了
[20:56] Although I’m pretty sure you would approve. 不过我确定你会赞同我们这次约会的
[20:58] So this is a brine barrel. 所以这是个盐水桶
[21:00] It’s made by Josiah Wooldruff, 它是由Josiah Wooldruff做的
[21:02] who learned the craft from his father Jesiah Wooldruff, 他从他的爸爸Jesiah Wooldruff那学得了技艺
[21:05] who in turn learned… you know what? 他顺便学到了 你知道吗
[21:06] This was a terrible idea. I’m sorry. 这主意真糟 对不起
[21:08] – Don’t you dare stop. – Oh. – 你敢给我停下来 – 噢
[21:09] Okay. 好
[21:11] Josiah’s cousin Joshua was a cooper, Josiah的表亲Joshua是一名桶匠
[21:13] not a hooper. 而不是制桶人
[21:14] Oh, mama. 哦 天哪
神烦警探

Post navigation

Previous Post: 神烦警探(Brooklyn Nine-Nine)第6季第6集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 神烦警探(Brooklyn Nine-Nine)第6季第9集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme