时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Hey. Sorry I’m late. | 嘿 抱歉我来晚了 |
[00:04] | – The coffee guy was… – Assaulting your head? | – 咖啡小哥他 – 袭击了你的头吗 |
[00:05] | – What is going on up there? – Is it bad? | – 你的头发生了什么 – 不好看吗 |
[00:07] | Before I answer that question, | 在我回答之前 |
[00:08] | do you currently have a knife on you? | 你现在有随身带刀吗 |
[00:09] | – Yeah, several. – Then I love it. | – 有啊 好几把 – 这样的话 我喜欢 |
[00:11] | It really… is hair. It’s bad, Rosa. | 这真的是 头发 它很糟糕 Rosa |
[00:14] | You look like Edna from “The Incredibles.” | 你看起来就像<超人特攻队>里的E夫人 |
[00:16] | I’m sorry, don’t stab me. | 抱歉 别捅我 |
[00:17] | My girlfriend Jocelyn’s been practicing | 我女朋友Jocelyn最近一直 |
[00:18] | a bunch of different hairstyles on me. | 在我身上练习做各种发型 |
[00:19] | She’s in cosmetology school. | 她在上美容学校 |
[00:21] | – Is she… passing? – Honestly, I don’t know. | – 她能及格吗 – 老实说 我也不知道 |
[00:24] | Well, let’s get into this murder. | 好吧 让我们开始调查这起谋杀案吧 |
[00:25] | I’m hoping it’s a dope one. | 我希望这是一起很酷的案子 |
[00:28] | Mamma Mia. That’s a bloody pizza pie. | 妈妈咪呀 真是一个血淋淋的大披萨 |
[00:31] | No, it’s okay. | 没关系的 |
[00:33] | I can say that. I’m half Italian. | 我可以这样说 我有一半意大利血统 |
[00:34] | That’s not the problem I had with it. | 那并不是我的槽点 |
[00:35] | Detectives. The vacuum was running when we got here. | 警探们 这个吸尘器在我们来之前就已经是开着的了 |
[00:38] | Smeared blood across the entire apartment. | 把血抹到整个公寓到处都是 |
[00:39] | Is this dope enough for you? | 够酷了吗 |
[00:40] | I mean, it’s a bloody robot, Rosa. | 这可是个嗜血机器人 Rosa |
[00:42] | It’s clearly a good start, but it’s gonna take | 是个好开始 但除此之外还需要 |
[00:43] | more than that to be certified as dope. | 其他东西来证明它的酷 |
[00:45] | – Who’s the Vic? – Name is Andrew Adams. | – 受害人是谁 – 名叫Andrew Adams |
[00:47] | Kind of a boring name. Not dope. | 这名字有点无聊 不酷 |
[00:48] | He’s an investigative reporter. | 他是个调查记者 |
[00:50] | – Dope. What was he investigating? – Chicken farming. | – 酷 他调查些什么 – 养鸡场 |
[00:51] | Sharp turn away from dopeness, but who found the body? | 突然离”酷”字远了十万八千里 不过 是谁发现的尸体 |
[00:54] | His boss called the cops when he didn’t show up to work, | 他的老板发现他没去上班之后报了警 |
[00:56] | so he was found by Officer Darrell. | 所以他是被Darrell警官发现的 |
[00:57] | Officer Darrell? You are seriously undoping this. | Darrell警官吗 你真的令这事越来越不酷了 |
[01:00] | You got anything else for me? Jen? | 还有什么其他消息要告诉我们吗 Jen |
[01:02] | The apartment was locked from the inside. | 公寓是从里面反锁的 |
[01:04] | Mysterious. Dope. | 神秘 酷 |
[01:05] | And the alarm system was still armed. | 警报系统也仍然是开着的 |
[01:07] | Dope, dope, dope, dope. So hard to solve. | 酷 酷 酷 酷 真难解决 |
[01:08] | – Any surveillance cameras? – Oh, yeah. | – 有监控摄像头吗 – 噢是的 |
[01:09] | – Tons of ’em. We checked ’em. – It’s too easy. | – 有一堆 我们检查过了 – 这太简单了 |
[01:11] | But no one was seen going in or out. | 但没看到任何人出入 |
[01:13] | So whoever did this was a ghost. | 所以说 这起案件只能是鬼做的了 |
[01:15] | Yes! A ghost! | 棒 是鬼 |
[01:16] | Oh! I officially declare this case… dope! | 噢 我正式宣布 这起案件 酷毙了 |
[01:40] | Whoo! I love the first walkthrough of a crime scene. | 呼 我爱进犯罪现场的第一次预排工作 |
[01:43] | It’s kind of like arriving at summer camp, | 有点像刚刚到达夏令营 |
[01:45] | except the lake is full of blood | 不过湖水是血色的 |
[01:47] | and your bunk mate is dead. | 而且 你的同铺室友死了 |
[01:48] | I think I might be bad at metaphors. | 我感觉自己好像不擅长比喻 |
[01:49] | So after Adams comes home from work, | 所以说在Adams下班回家后 |
[01:51] | the only person who even approaches his doorway | 唯一一个接近过他家门口的 |
[01:53] | is this delivery guy? | 只有这个外卖小哥吗 |
[01:54] | Yeah, but he never enters the apartment. | 是的 不过他根本没进入过公寓里 |
[01:55] | Hey, Rosa. Check it out. Triple digies! | 嘿 Rosa 快看 三位数诶 |
[01:58] | There’s so much evidence, we hit triple digies. | 太多证物了 我们上三位数了 |
[02:00] | – Cool. – Cool indeed. | – 酷 – 是真的酷 |
[02:02] | But you know what’s not cool? | 不过你知道什么不酷吗 |
[02:03] | Our Vic ordered his dinner from House of Lettuce. | 我们的受害人竟从生菜屋叫了晚餐 |
[02:05] | There’s no way this guy knew he was gonna die. | 这家伙怎么也没想到自己会死 |
[02:07] | No one would want lettuce as their last meal. | 没人最后一顿饭会想吃生菜 |
[02:09] | For example, my last meal… | 比如 我的最后一餐 |
[02:12] | is gon’st to be Sour Straws. | 只能是酸糖条 |
[02:13] | You just keep those in your pocket? | 你一直把它放在口袋里吗 |
[02:14] | We face death every day. | 我们每天都面临死亡的危险 |
[02:16] | I gotta be prepared to go out on my own terms. | 我要想按自己的意愿行事 就得提前准备好 |
[02:17] | I can’t even think about eating. | 我根本就没法想吃的 |
[02:19] | Smells like the brim of Scully’s hat in here. | 这里面闻着像Scully的帽沿一样 |
[02:21] | That’s the heat wave. It sped up body decomp. | 那是热浪 会加速尸体的腐败 |
[02:24] | I guess you could say this mystery | 我敢说你们一定觉得这个神秘男子 |
[02:25] | is straight outta decomp… | 出淤泥而不 |
[02:27] | …ton. | 染 |
[02:29] | – No. Who are you? – I’m Franco McCoy. | – 不觉得 你是哪位 – 我是Franco McCoy |
[02:31] | I’m running CSI and forensics. | 我管理着犯罪现场调查组和法医组 |
[02:33] | You two must be detectives. | 你们两个一定就是警探了 |
[02:34] | I can tell because you look pretty buttoned up. | 看你们捂得这么严实我就知道了 |
[02:36] | We’re both wearing leather jackets. | 我们只是都爱穿皮衣 |
[02:37] | And I won this hoodie for eating a big pizza. | 而且这件卫衣还是我吃掉一个大披萨赢来的 |
[02:39] | Just do me a favor. | 答应我 |
[02:40] | Don’t turn into a star humper around me or my squad, | 不要见到我和我的队伍就变成小迷弟迷妹 |
[02:43] | because they make TV shows about us sometimes. | 因为外面时不时地就拍关于我们的电视剧 |
[02:44] | What? They make shows about us all the time. | 啥 他们经常拍关于我们的电视剧啊 |
[02:46] | – Name one. – “Law and Order.” | – 比如 – <法律与秩序> |
[02:47] | – Never heard of it. – “NYPD Blue.” | – 没听过 – <纽约重案组> |
[02:48] | – Nope. – “Miami Vice.” | – 没 – <迈阿密风云> |
[02:49] | – Nah. – “Hill Street Blues.” | – 不造 – <希尔街的布鲁斯> |
[02:50] | – Pass. – “The Wire.” | – 下一个 – <火线> |
[02:51] | – Sounds dumb. – “Rizzoli & Isles.” | – 听起来很傻 – <妙女神探> |
[02:52] | Okay. That’s a good one. | 好吧 这个还不错 |
[02:53] | All right, if the heat is causing the smell, | 好了 如果说热浪会引发气味的话 |
[02:54] | why don’t we just turn on the air conditioning… | 那我们为什么不开空调呢 |
[02:55] | Whoa, whoa, whoa! That kind of air flow | 等等 等等 那样的气流 |
[02:57] | is gonna kick up all kinds of dust particles. | 会扬起各种尘埃颗粒 |
[02:59] | That AC stays off, which means the odor in here? | 不能开空调 意味着这里的味道会 |
[03:01] | Only gonna get worse. | 只会越来越糟 |
[03:02] | Pro tip: plug your noses. | 专业建议 塞住你的鼻子 |
[03:04] | Had this little bad boy custom-made 3-D printed | 专门定制了这些3D打印的小家伙 |
[03:06] | to fit these sweet nosters. | 来堵住我的宝贝鼻孔 |
[03:08] | Are you trying to abbreviate “Nostrils”? | 你是想简称”鼻子孔”吗 |
[03:09] | In CSI, we don’t try. | 在我们CSI 我们不只是想 |
[03:13] | We do, son. | 我们做 孩子 |
[03:15] | Okay. Well, it’s been sort of okay meeting you. | 好叭 认识你感觉还行 |
[03:19] | We’re gonna turn our backs and ignore you now. | 我们现在要转身然后无视你了 |
[03:23] | Hey, Jake. You know what it’s time for? | 嘿 Jake 你知道这是什么时间了吗 |
[03:24] | I sure do. | 当然 |
[03:25] | Jake and Rosa’s first impressions. | Jake和Rosa的第一印象 |
[03:27] | Cast-off pattern on the far wall | 远处墙上的血迹飞溅的样子 |
[03:29] | suggests upward knife slices. Jake? | 意味着刀是向上割开的 Jake |
[03:30] | Wounds on the vic’s back | 受害人背后的伤口 |
[03:31] | means he didn’t see the killer coming. Rosa? | 意味着他没想到杀手会来这一出 Rosa |
[03:33] | Laptop, wallet, keys all in plain sight. | 笔记本电脑 钱包 钥匙 都在显眼地方没动过 |
[03:34] | No sign of forced entry. | 没有强行闯入的迹象 |
[03:36] | Doesn’t connote a robbery. Jake? | 意味着不是入室抢劫 Jake |
[03:37] | But it does connote that our killer | 不过这倒意味着凶手 |
[03:38] | was waiting for Adams in the apartment. | 就在公寓里等着Adams |
[03:39] | Did I just use the word “Connote” Correctly? | 我刚刚用”意味着”这个词用对了吗 |
[03:40] | – You did. – Great. | – 对了 – 棒 |
[03:41] | Will you text that to Amy? | 你可以发信息告诉Amy吗 |
[03:42] | – I don’t want to say what using good vocabulary gets me. – Okay. | – 我不想告诉你我用了高级词汇会有什么好事 – 好叭 |
[03:45] | – Sexual intercourse. – Gross. | – 交媾 – 恶心 |
[03:46] | What? We’re adults. | 咋了 我们是成年人诶 |
[03:47] | I’m his mother! Let me in! | 我是他妈妈 让我进去 |
[03:50] | Rock-paper-scissors for who has to talk to the vic’s mom. | 用剪刀石头布来决定谁去和受害人家属沟通吧 |
[03:52] | Deal. | 成交 |
[03:54] | It’s a game of chance. How do you always win? | 这明明是个概率游戏 你是怎么做到一直赢的 |
[03:55] | You always pick paper. | 你总是出布 |
[03:57] | That is not true. Here, go again. | 才不是 来 再来一次 |
[03:59] | One more time. | 再来一次 |
[04:00] | All right, one more time. | 好叭 再来一次 |
[04:02] | One more time. | 再来一次 |
[04:04] | One more time. | 再来一次 |
[04:05] | One more time. | 再来一次 |
[04:07] | All right, one more time. | 好叭 再来一次 |
[04:08] | One more time. | 再来一次 |
[04:10] | God, this reverse psychology is a bust! | 苍天啊 逆反心理学真垃圾 |
[04:12] | Ma’am? I’m Detective Peralta. | 女士 我是Peralta警探 |
[04:15] | This is Detective Diaz. | 这位是Diaz警探 |
[04:16] | I’m so sorry for your loss. | 请节哀 |
[04:17] | Please tell me whatever you can. | 你能把你已经知道的都告诉我吗 |
[04:19] | Nobody will tell me anything. | 谁也不愿意跟我透露一点消息 |
[04:20] | I really wish that I could, | 我也想告诉你 |
[04:21] | but we’re just starting our investigation. | 但我们才刚开始调查 |
[04:23] | Now, is there anyone you can think of that would want to hurt your son? | 那么 你能想到有谁可能会想要伤害你的儿子呢 |
[04:26] | No! Everybody loved Andrew. | 没有 大家都爱Andrew |
[04:28] | I don’t know why this happened! | 我也不明白为什么会发生这种事 |
[04:29] | Please, you have to find who did this. | 拜托了 你一定要找出凶手 |
[04:31] | We’re doing everything we can. | 我们会尽力的 |
[04:32] | Promise me you’ll find who did this. | 答应我你会找到凶手 |
[04:34] | – Ma’am, we can’t promise… – Promise me! | – 女士 我们不能答应 – 答应我 |
[04:37] | Andrew was my whole world. | Andrew就是我的一切 |
[04:39] | I’m a single mom. | 我是单亲母亲 |
[04:42] | – I promise you. – Wow. | – 我答应你 – 哇 |
[04:45] | You really are an idiot. | 你可真是个笨蛋 |
[04:46] | Um, exsqueeze me? | 呃 你再缩一遍 |
[04:47] | Did you really just promise a victim’s family member | 你刚刚真的答应了受害者家属 |
[04:50] | we would solve a crime? | 说我们会查清这个案件吗 |
[04:51] | Oh, come on. I was just consoling her. | 噢 少来 我只是安慰她而已 |
[04:52] | No. It was a full-on promise, and it wasn’t just her. | 不这是个实打实的承诺 而且不只是对她的 |
[04:55] | Yes, Betty. | 是的 Betty |
[04:56] | I promise I will find your friend’s son’s killer. | 我答应你我会找到杀害你朋友的儿子的凶手 |
[04:58] | Yes, you can put your husband on. | 是的 你可以让你丈夫也接电话 |
[05:00] | I’ll promise him too. | 我也会向他承诺的 |
[05:01] | Okay, well, what’s his number at work, then? | 好叭 那 他公司的号码是多少 |
[05:03] | Do you have a pen? | 你有笔吗 |
[05:04] | You broke the number one rule | 你违背了面对受害者家属的 |
[05:06] | of dealing with a victim’s family member. | 第一条规矩 |
[05:07] | – What were you thinking? – I don’t know. | – 你在想什么呢 – 我不知道 |
[05:09] | She reminded me of my mom, okay? | 她让我想起了我妈妈 好吗 |
[05:11] | A single mother crying in the hallway? | 一个在走廊上大哭的单身母亲 |
[05:13] | Those are some of my best childhood memories. | 那可是我童年的最佳回忆之一了 |
[05:14] | – Jake. – What, is that bad? | – Jake – 啥 那很不好吗 |
[05:15] | Dude, you never make a promise, | 哥们 你不能做保证 |
[05:17] | because if we don’t solve this, | 因为如果我们没破案 |
[05:18] | you’ve given her false hope, and that is way worse. | 你就给了她虚假的希望 这样更糟 |
[05:20] | Normally, I would totally agree with you, | 一般情况下 我完全同意你的话 |
[05:21] | but we’re going to solve this case. | 但我们一定会破案的 |
[05:23] | We have so much evidence. We hit triple digits! | 我们有这么多证据 这都上三位数了 |
[05:25] | We’ll interview his friends and neighbors and coworkers. | 我们会找他的朋友 邻居和同事们谈话 |
[05:27] | Come on. We got this! | 没事 我们可以的 |
[05:29] | – We’re Jake and Rosa! – And also Franco. | – 我们可是Jake和Rosa – 还有Franco |
[05:31] | You’re not a part of this, Franco. | 你不是其中之一 Franco |
[05:32] | Your loss. | 那是你们的损失 |
[05:33] | 案件编号 第2天 | |
[05:36] | My goodness. | 我的天哪 |
[05:37] | Did Mother Gothel finally let you out of the tower | 巫婆教母终于把你从塔里放出来 |
[05:39] | to see the lanterns that fly for your birthday? | 让你去看那些为你生日而放飞的天灯吗 |
[05:41] | – What? – It was a “Tangled” Burn. | – 什么 – 我在用<长发奇缘>的梗嘲讽你 |
[05:43] | Charles and I watched it for bros’ night. | Charles和我在兄弟之夜看的 |
[05:44] | Cool. No, Jocelyn’s learning how to weave in hair extensions. | 酷 不是 Jocelyn在学用接发编辫子 |
[05:47] | She wanted me to look nice | 她想让我更好看 |
[05:48] | ’cause I’m meeting her parents tonight. | 因为我今晚要去见她父母 |
[05:49] | Wow. Moving fast. Meetin’ each other’s parents. | 哇哦 进展真快 都开始见双方父母了 |
[05:52] | Yeah. Well, I’m meeting hers. | 是的 其实 只是我见她父母 |
[05:54] | I still haven’t talked to my mom since coming out, | 自从出柜后我还没跟我妈说过话 |
[05:55] | so… it’s kind of a bummer. | 所以 有点扫兴 |
[05:58] | I don’t really want to talk about this. Can we find a segue? | 我不是很想谈这个 我们能换个话题吗 |
[06:00] | What? You can’t just say “Let’s find a segue.” | 什么 你不能直接说 “我们换个话题吧” |
[06:02] | – I just did. – Okay. | – 我刚说了 – 好吧 |
[06:03] | I talked to the neighbors. | 我跟邻居们谈了 |
[06:04] | Our Vic had a party three nights before the murder. | 我们的死者在遇害前三天举行了一个聚会 |
[06:05] | I talked to everyone on the guest list. | 我跟所有客人都谈过了 |
[06:07] | They all have alibis, so I got nothing. | 他们都有不在场证明 所以我一无所获 |
[06:08] | – How did your interviews go? – Not great. | – 你的谈话怎么样 – 不好 |
[06:10] | I talked to his coworkers, friends, and family. | 我跟他的同事 朋友和家人们谈过话 |
[06:12] | No one had a motive. Everyone loved him. | 所有人都没动机 每个人都喜欢他 |
[06:13] | The dumb jerk. RIP. | 那个傻乎乎的混蛋 愿他安息 |
[06:15] | Did you promise any of them that you’d find the killer? | 你有没有向他们中的任何人保证过你会找到凶手 |
[06:18] | Yes, his aunt. She also reminded me of my mom. | 是的 他阿姨 她也让我想起了我妈妈 |
[06:20] | Her name was Karen! | 她叫Karen |
[06:21] | – Jake! – Look, it’s gonna be fine. | – Jake – 没事 会好起来的 |
[06:23] | This apartment is full of forensic evidence. | 这间公寓里到处都是可以上法庭的证据 |
[06:24] | There is no way that CSI hasn’t found something. | CSI不可能什么都找不到 |
[06:27] | I have never been more confident in my entire… | 我这一辈子从来没这么自信 |
[06:29] | I can taste the smell. | 我能尝出来这个气味 |
[06:30] | Ugh. You shouldn’t be able to taste smells. | 呃 人不应该把气味尝出来的 |
[06:32] | That’s the heat | 那是地暖 |
[06:33] | cookin’ the blood rot right out of the floorboards. | 给腐烂的血液加温的味道 |
[06:35] | Set scent to simmer. | 让味道慢慢煨出来 |
[06:38] | Serve over rice. | 浇在米饭上即可食用 |
[06:39] | Well… I hated that. | 好吧 真恶心 |
[06:41] | Just so you know, Franco, | 告诉你一声 Franco |
[06:42] | we’re not responding positively to you as a person. | 我们不会把你当人看还积极回应你 |
[06:44] | Yeah. Maybe just give us an update on the labs. | 是的 也许只告诉我们实验室情况如何就可以了 |
[06:46] | Copy that. The victim was stabbed 30 times. | 收到 受害人被捅了30刀 |
[06:48] | Coroner puts time of death | 验尸官推算死亡时间 |
[06:49] | between 6:00 p.M. 7:30 p.M. Sunday night. | 在周日晚上6点到7点半之间 |
[06:51] | – Okay, and how many DNA matches did you find? – None. | – 好吧 你找到多少匹配的DNA – 一个也没 |
[06:54] | – What about hair? – Zero. | – 头发呢 – 一条也没 |
[06:55] | – Fingerprints? – Zilcharoni. | – 指纹呢 – 一无所有 |
[06:56] | I have no matches of anything on any criminal databases whatsoever. | 我没找到任何可以在犯罪数据库里找到匹配的线索 |
[07:00] | Still feeling good about your promise, Jake? | 对你的承诺依旧感觉良好吗 Jake |
[07:01] | Still feeling good about that haircut, Cousin Itt? | 对你的发型依旧感觉良好吗 伊特表哥 |
[07:03] | Franco, how did you guys not find anything? | Franco 你们怎么能什么都没找到呢 |
[07:05] | You had 15 people in here. | 你们有15个人在这儿 |
[07:06] | First of all, you sound so ignorant right now. | 首先 你现在听起来好愚蠢 |
[07:09] | I had 14 guys here. | 我这儿有14个人 |
[07:10] | Like I’d ever get approval for 15 guys. That’s insane. | 好像我能被允许带15个人过来似的 太疯狂了 |
[07:12] | Second of all, don’t worry, Detective Kitty Cat. | 其次 不要担心 小奶猫警探 |
[07:14] | I got one droplet of milk nestled at the top of CSI’s teat, | 这有一滴奶正在CSI的奶头上隐隐欲现呢 |
[07:17] | so pucker up. | 撅嘴等着吧 |
[07:18] | Just talk normal. | 说话正常点 |
[07:19] | We tested the blood. | 我们测试了血液 |
[07:22] | This splatter here belongs to the victim, | 这个飞溅的痕迹是受害人的血 |
[07:25] | this to a second individual, | 这个是第二个人的 |
[07:27] | and that to a third. | 这个是第三个人的 |
[07:28] | Oh, hells, yes. | 哦 天哪 是的 |
[07:29] | We might have some perp blood in here. | 这里可能有罪犯的血 |
[07:30] | This is huge! | 这是重大突破 |
[07:31] | Rosa, we are gonna solve this case. | Rosa 我们会破案的 |
[07:34] | – What’re you doing? – Texting my mom. | – 你在做什么 – 给我妈妈发短信 |
[07:35] | I mean, the vic’s mom. | 我是说 死者的妈妈 |
[07:36] | I know that it’s bad that I said “My mom.” | 我知道我把她说成”我妈妈” 不太好 |
[07:38] | It’s bad that you’re texting her. | 你给她发短信才不好 |
[07:39] | I know! | 我知道 |
[07:43] | Ah. Good morning, Rosa. | 啊 早上好 Rosa |
[07:43] | 案件编号 第3天 | |
[07:44] | I see you’re still going out with Edward Scissorhands. | 我能看出来你还在和剪刀手爱德华约会 |
[07:46] | You seem particularly chipper this morning. | 你今早看上去似乎格外活泼 |
[07:48] | Indeed I am, | 确实如此 |
[07:49] | because I finally tracked down | 因为我终于追查到了 |
[07:50] | the guy who delivered our Vic his final meal | 给我们死者送最后一餐的家伙 |
[07:52] | and, in so doing, | 而且 这样的话 |
[07:53] | maybe saw the other two guys who bled all over this apartment. | 没准儿他见过另外两个血洒整间公寓的人 |
[07:55] | We don’t know there were three people in this apartment. | 我们还不确定当时公寓里有三个人 |
[07:57] | Peralta. Diaz. Special delivery. | Peralta 还有Diaz 特别快递 |
[08:00] | Delivery guy. | 快递员 |
[08:01] | Wow, Franco, you’re really getting lazy. | 哇哦 Franco 你真的变懒了 |
[08:02] | – You’re lazy. – Even lazier. | – 你才懒 – 你更懒 |
[08:03] | Hello, sir. We’d like to ask you a couple of questions. | 你好 先生 我们想问你几个问题 |
[08:05] | Okay, look, I ate a couple fries out of the bag, | 好吧 你看 我是从袋子里拿了点炸薯条吃 |
[08:07] | but everybody does that. | 但大家都这么做 |
[08:08] | – That’s not why you’re here. – Oh, snap. | – 你不是因为这个被叫来的 – 糟了 |
[08:09] | – Is this about weed? – Should it be? | – 是因为大麻吗 – 应该是吗 |
[08:11] | No? | 不应该 |
[08:13] | You delivered food to the guy in this apartment at 6:40 p.M. on Sunday, | 你在周日晚上6:40给这间公寓的人送餐 |
[08:16] | and within the hour, he was murdered. | 在一个小时内 他被谋杀了 |
[08:18] | – What? How? That’s horrible! – Don’t worry. | – 什么 怎么可能 这也太可怕了 – 别担心 |
[08:20] | We’re definitely gonna catch the guy who did it, I promise. | 我们绝对会抓住罪犯的 我保证 |
[08:22] | – Stop promising people. – Nah. | – 别再做保证了 – 不要 |
[08:24] | Did you see anything suspicious? | 你有看到可疑的东西吗 |
[08:25] | No. But I didn’t go inside. | 没 但我没进去过 |
[08:27] | The guy came to the door. I just gave him the food. | 那个人走到门边 我只是把食物递给他 |
[08:29] | And did you see or hear anyone else in the apartment? | 你有没有看到或听到公寓里有别人呢 |
[08:30] | No, just that one guy. | 没 只有他一个 |
[08:32] | He ordered, uh, three beetroot zucchini wraps. | 他点了 三份甜菜根西葫芦卷 |
[08:34] | Three. Three disgusting wraps. | 三份 三个令人作呕的卷 |
[08:36] | Three disgusting bloodstains. I knew it. | 三处令人作呕的血迹 我就知道 |
[08:38] | There were three people in there. | 当时这儿有三个人 |
[08:39] | Will you be willing to go inside and let us know if anything looks different to you? | 你愿意进来告诉我们哪里看上去不一样吗 |
[08:42] | Yeah. Sure, that’s fine. I don’t care. | 行 当然 可以的 没关系 |
[08:44] | Why would you show this to me? | 你为什么让我看这个 |
[08:47] | Oh, I’m too high to see this. There’s blood on the fish! | 我肯定是吸嗨了才看到这个 鱼上面有血 |
[08:49] | On the fish! | 鱼上面 |
[08:51] | I always forget how weirdly numb to horrific things we are. | 我总是忘记我们对可怕的事物麻木到难以置信 |
[08:54] | Do you think it affects our souls | 你觉得这会影响到我们的灵魂 |
[08:56] | and the relationships we build with others? | 和我们与其他人之间的关系吗 |
[08:57] | – Oh, for sure. – Oh. | – 哦 当然 – 哦 |
[08:58] | You must have seen something. | 你一定看到过什么 |
[08:59] | You delivered the food at 6:40, | 你在6:40送的餐 |
[09:01] | and sometime before 7:30, Adams was stabbed to death. | 然后在7:30前某一刻 Adams被捅身亡 |
[09:03] | Stop saying “Stabbed”! | 别再说捅了 |
[09:04] | What I saw in there forever changed me. | 我在那里看到的东西永远地改变了我 |
[09:06] | My heart is still pounding. | 我的心还在咚咚乱跳 |
[09:07] | Wait. | 等等 |
[09:08] | Adams was wearing a smart watch, right? | Adams当时带着一个智能手表 对吗 |
[09:10] | Those things track your heart rate. | 它会记录你的心率 |
[09:11] | If we look at his phone, | 如果我们看他手机 |
[09:12] | we can see the exact moment that his heart stopped beating. | 就可以看到他心跳停止的确切时间 |
[09:15] | Here we go. Activities app. | 就在这 活动应用 |
[09:17] | And… boom. | 然后 轰 |
[09:18] | His heart rate dropped to zero at exactly 6:03. | 他的心率恰好在6:03掉到了零 |
[09:20] | The food wasn’t even ordered until 6:16, which means… | 食物是在6:16点的 这意味着 |
[09:23] | The killer ordered the food! | 凶手点了食物 |
[09:24] | Oh, God. Did I talk to a murderer? | 天哪 我跟一个杀人犯说话了吗 |
[09:26] | Jake, this guy saw the perp. | Jake 这个人见过罪犯 |
[09:27] | We have to get him in front of a sketch artist. | 我们必须带他去肖像画家面前 |
[09:29] | Oh, yeah. I’m feeling it now, Rosa. | 是的 我能感觉到 Rosa |
[09:30] | At this time tomorrow, | 到明天这个时候 |
[09:32] | we’re gonna know exactly what our killer looks like. | 我们就会知道凶手到底长什么样子 |
[09:34] | We have no idea what our killer looks like. | 我们不知道凶手长什么样子 |
[09:35] | 案件编号 第4天 | |
[09:36] | Well, that’s not totally true. | 其实 也不完全对 |
[09:38] | We now know that the killer might look like | 我们现在知道凶手可能长得像 |
[09:39] | Seth Meyers, Winona Ryder, or Bilbo Baggins. | 赛斯·梅耶斯 薇诺娜·瑞德 或者比尔·博巴金斯 |
[09:42] | The delivery guy kept starting over. | 快递员一直要重新来过 |
[09:43] | Apparently, he’s always high. I’m sorry, man. | 显然 他一直都吸嗨着 我很抱歉 哥们 |
[09:46] | Our big break turned into nothing. | 我们的重大突破到头来什么都不是 |
[09:47] | – Detectives. – Ah! Captain. | – 警探们 – 啊 警监 |
[09:49] | Did you come down here to take a look | 你是下来看 |
[09:50] | at the two best detectives you’ve ever worked with in action? | 和你一起工作过的最好的两个警探吗 |
[09:52] | The two best detectives I’ve ever worked with | 和我一起工作过的最好的两个警探 |
[09:54] | are Montez and Dillman. | 是Montez和Dillman |
[09:55] | – Oh. You never mentioned them before. – They were excellent. | – 哦 你从来没提过他们 – 他们以前十分出色 |
[09:57] | I’m here because Major Crimes wants this case. | 我来这儿因为重案组想要这个案子 |
[09:59] | I was hoping to tell them you have some leads. | 我还想告诉他们你们已经有线索了 |
[10:01] | I overheard you mention a Bill Bo-Baggins. | 我无意中听到你们提过一个比尔·波巴金斯 |
[10:04] | Should we bring him in? | 我们要把他找过来吗 |
[10:05] | Well, as much as I would love to meet him, | 尽管我也想见见他 |
[10:06] | he is not a suspect. | 但是他不是嫌疑人 |
[10:07] | – Okay, so who is? – At this time? No one. | – 好吧 那谁是呢 – 现在吗 没人是 |
[10:10] | But… we are currently investigating no leads. | 但是 我们现在根据零线索调查 |
[10:14] | – So you have nothing. – Not nothing. | – 所以你一无所获 – 不是一无所获 |
[10:15] | Jake made a new best friend. The vic’s mom. | Jake收获了一个新死党 被害人的妈妈 |
[10:17] | He promised her he’d solve the case. | 他答应人家一定会破案 |
[10:18] | – That’s a rookie mistake. – Okay. | – 这是新手才会犯的错 – 好 |
[10:19] | Fine. So maybe I’m not Montana and Dilbert. | 好吧 或许我不是Montana和Dilbert |
[10:22] | Montez and Dillman! | Montez和Dillman |
[10:23] | And they would’ve remembered your name after one mention. | 而且他们会对你的名字过耳不忘 |
[10:25] | Because we’re memorable, and they’re not. | 因为我们的名字好记 他们的不是 |
[10:28] | Turned it around. | 压住你了 |
[10:28] | – Nope. – All right, look, Captain. | – 并没有 – 好的 你看 警监 |
[10:29] | Rosa and I are gonna solve this case. | Rosa和我会解决这个案子的 |
[10:31] | The answer is in this room. We just have to focus | 答案就在这间屋子里 我们只需要专心 |
[10:33] | and let the room speak to us, isn’t that right, room? | 然后让屋子告诉我们 对吧屋子 |
[10:35] | When you talk to the room, I lose even more confidence in you. | 在你向屋子说话的那一刻 我对你的信心又减少几分 |
[10:38] | Why? Oh, wait, I see it. All right. | 为什么 噢等等 我明白了 好吧 |
[10:40] | Can you please just buy us some more time anyway? | 不管怎么说 能不能请你再给我们争取点时间 |
[10:41] | Sir, I feel like we’ve earned this. | 长官 我有预感能成功 |
[10:43] | – Fine. Work fast. – You got it. | – 行吧 加紧工作 – 没问题 |
[10:46] | Okay. Let’s look at the scene like we’re seeing it | 好 咱们就像第一次亲眼看到案发现场一样 |
[10:46] | 案件编号 第5天 | |
[10:47] | for the first time with fresh eyes. | 再审查一下这个地方 |
[10:49] | Vic was face down. | 被害人脸着地 |
[10:50] | Cast-off splatter suggests upward knife slices. | 血迹飞溅的样子意味着刀是向上割开的 |
[10:51] | No signs of forced entry. | 没有强行闯入的迹象 |
[10:53] | Laptop, wallet, keys were all there. | 笔记本电脑 钱包 钥匙都在 |
[10:54] | Doesn’t connote a robbery. | 所以这就意味着这不是抢劫案 |
[10:56] | Wait a minute. Have we said this already? | 等一下 我们不是已经说过这些了吗 |
[10:57] | Are we just having the exact same conversation? | 我们难道不是在重复刚才的对话吗 |
[10:59] | – Yep. – Cool. Moving on. | – 对 – 好的 继续 |
[11:00] | 案件编号 第8天 | |
[11:00] | Windows and doors locked from the inside. | 门窗都从里面锁住 |
[11:02] | Nobody in or out. | 没人进出 |
[11:03] | Think, think, think… oh! | 好好想想 好好想想 噢 |
[11:06] | The upstairs neighbor and his best friend | 楼上的邻居和他最好的朋友 |
[11:08] | drilled through the ceiling, murdered Adams, | 从天花板钻了个洞下来 杀了Adams |
[11:10] | bleed all over the apartment, then climbed back up | 血溅得到处都是 然后爬回去 |
[11:12] | and sealed the hole behind them! | 最后把身后的洞补上了 |
[11:13] | Negative, we would have found construction debris | 不可能 不然我们就能找到建筑垃圾 |
[11:15] | and microscopic paint fibers. | 和细微的油漆纤维了 |
[11:16] | The only thing that needs patching… | 唯一一个需要修补的东西 |
[11:18] | is that theory. | 是这个理论 |
[11:20] | Okay. New idea. | 好吧 新的主意 |
[11:21] | 案件编号 第14天 | |
[11:22] | We’re gonna get inside the mind of the killer. | 我们要切换成杀人犯的思维模式 |
[11:24] | We eat the veggie wraps. | 吃蔬菜卷饼 |
[11:26] | Here we go. | 开始了 |
[11:28] | Oh, this sick bastard. | 噢 这天杀的 |
[11:30] | Oh, man. This is one twisted mother. | 我的天 这味道真他妈变态 |
[11:33] | Oh, the beets are raw. | 这些甜菜都是生的 |
[11:35] | This guy is demented, Rosa! | 这人精神错乱了 Rosa |
[11:37] | Okay. All we have to do is figure out | 我们需要做的就是搞明白 |
[11:37] | 案件编号 第21天 | |
[11:39] | what kind of person can walk by cameras without being seen. | 什么样的人能从摄像头下走过还不被发现 |
[11:41] | – Someone camouflaged as a wall. – Unlikely. | – 伪装成墙的人 – 不太可能 |
[11:42] | – Harry Potter and his invisibility cloak. – Not a real person. | – 穿着隐身衣的哈利·波特 – 这不是真实的人 |
[11:44] | – Babadook. – Doesn’t exist. | – 巴巴杜 – 他根本不存在 |
[11:45] | What about a Looper situation? | 会不会是<环形使者>那种情况 |
[11:46] | It’s not a Looper situation. | 这不是<环形使者> |
[11:47] | It could totally be a Looper situation! | 它很有可能是<环形使者>的情况 |
[11:48] | – It’s not a Looper situation. – This is my least favorite hair! | – 不是<环形使者> – 这是我最不喜欢的发型 |
[11:50] | 案件编号 第36天 | |
[11:50] | Oh, my God, Rosa, come here. | 噢天啊 Rosa 过来 |
[11:53] | Look at the blood spatter. | 看看喷在这儿的这滩血 |
[11:55] | – Do you see what I see? – Uh, blood. | – 你看到我看到的东西了吗 – 呃 血 |
[11:57] | In the exact shape of Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson. | 正是”巨石”强森的形状 |
[11:59] | Pec, pec, delt, delt. Big Samoan tattoo. | 胸肌 胸肌 三角肌 三角肌 巨大的萨摩亚纹身 |
[12:02] | Rosa. I think I just made a connection. | Rosa 我觉得我刚发现了什么关联 |
[12:03] | 案件编号 第50天 | |
[12:05] | The number three is everywhere. | 数字3无处不在 |
[12:07] | Three people. Three types of blood. | 三个人 三种血 |
[12:09] | And guess what the tax was on the veggie wraps? | 而且你猜蔬菜卷饼的税是多少 |
[12:12] | Three dollars. | 三美金 |
[12:14] | And 19 cents, but if you ignore the 19, then it’s three! | 还有19美分 但如果忽略它的话就是3了 |
[12:17] | – Okay. You’ve lost your mind. – What? Who told you that? | – 好的 你疯了 – 什么 谁说的 |
[12:19] | Was it room? | 是屋子说的吗 |
[12:20] | No. It’s the fact that you think the room has a voice | 不 是因为你相信屋子会说话 |
[12:22] | and also you’re working in your boxers! | 而且你正穿着平角短裤工作 |
[12:24] | To beat the heat, Rosa! To beat the heat! | 为了凉快一点 Rosa 为了凉快一点 |
[12:26] | If we can’t turn on the AC, | 既然我们不能开空调 |
[12:28] | that’s not crazy, it’s just smart. | 这就不是疯了 而是聪明 |
[12:29] | Jake. I gave the case to Major Crimes. | Jake 我把案子交给重案组了 |
[12:31] | What? You can’t do that. I promised Luan! | 什么 你不能这么做 我答应过Luan的 |
[12:34] | Yeah, and now you can’t let it go. | 嗯 现在你抓着这案子不放了 |
[12:35] | The scene’s yours, guys. | 各位 这地方是你们的了 |
[12:38] | I’m sorry, Jake. It’s over. | 抱歉 Jake 这一切都结束了 |
[12:39] | Okay, Rosa, fine! I’ll leave. | 好 Rosa 知道了 我这就走 |
[12:41] | Come on, room! | 走吧 屋子 |
[12:45] | – You left your pants. – I don’t care! | – 你忘拿你的裤子了 – 我不在乎 |
[12:50] | Hey, Jake. | 嘿 Jake |
[12:51] | Hello, Rosa, my coworker and friend. | 你好 Rosa 我的同事兼朋友 |
[12:53] | Look, I know you’re mad at me, | 听着 我知道你正生我的气 |
[12:54] | but I only gave away that case to help you. | 但我把案子交出去是为了你好 |
[12:55] | You were acting like a lunatic. | 你表现得像个疯子一样 |
[12:57] | Don’t even worry about it. You were totally right. | 别担心了 你说的完全正确 |
[12:59] | I was in way too deep, and honestly, | 我陷得太深了 老实说 |
[13:01] | I feel so free not having to work | 不用再研究那个案子 |
[13:03] | that case anymore, so thank you. | 让我觉得自由多了 谢谢你 |
[13:05] | Cool, you’re welcome. What’s up with all the ketchup? | 酷 不客气 这些番茄酱是怎么回事 |
[13:07] | Thank you for asking, Rosa. | 谢谢你的关心 Rosa |
[13:09] | It’s for my hot dog. | 这是为我的热狗准备的 |
[13:10] | Anyways, this has been a great chat, | 无论如何 这次聊天很愉快 |
[13:11] | but I better get back to my hot dog. | 但我最好赶紧回到我的热狗那儿 |
[13:16] | – Oh, wow. – Hey! | – 哇哦 – 嘿 |
[13:19] | Rosa, guess what? | Rosa 你猜怎么着 |
[13:20] | There was no hot dog. | 根本没有热狗 |
[13:22] | Who’s the lunatic now? | 现在看看谁是疯子 |
[13:23] | – Still you, Jake. – Yeah, right! | – 还是你 Jake – 对 没错 |
[13:24] | There’s nothing crazy about this, sister. | 这没有什么疯狂之处 姐妹 |
[13:26] | It’s the crime scene: stove, kitchen island, | 这儿是案发现场 灶台 处理台 |
[13:29] | blood, and of course, the body. | 血 当然还有 尸体 |
[13:31] | Hi, Rosa. I’m the body. | 嗨 Rosa 我是尸体 |
[13:33] | Shh. Stay in character! | 嘘 入戏一点 |
[13:34] | – Roger that. – Let’s get that blood on you. | – 收到 – 现在咱们把那些血加上 |
[13:36] | You gave away my case, but guess what? | 你把我的案子拱手让人了 但想不到吧 |
[13:38] | I spent two months in that apartment. | 我在那间公寓里度过了两个月 |
[13:40] | I can recreate it in my sleep. | 我就是睡着了也能把它重现出来 |
[13:41] | – Have you slept? – No. | – 你睡觉了吗 – 没有 |
[13:42] | What the hell is going on in here? | 这他妈是在干什么 |
[13:44] | Jake’s gone insane because he promised the victim’s mom | Jake疯了 因为他承诺过被害人的妈妈 |
[13:46] | he’d solve her son’s murder. | 他会破解她儿子的谋杀案 |
[13:47] | Seriously? You never promise a victim’s relative anything. | 真的假的 永远不要给被害人家属承诺任何东西 |
[13:50] | Oh, please. Classic Terry. | 噢 可以了 典型的Terry做派 |
[13:52] | Mr. Emotionless. Sgt. Cold Heart. | 没有感情先生 铁石心肠警长 |
[13:54] | The man who bleeds ice. | 流的泪都是冰块 |
[13:55] | I don’t think that rings true. | 我不觉得这是真的 |
[13:56] | – No? – Clean it up and get out. | – 不是吗 – 打扫干净然后滚出去 |
[13:58] | You’ve lost your mind. | 你已经疯了 |
[13:59] | What? That’s not true! | 啥 那不是真的 |
[14:00] | Charles, tell him. | Charles 告诉他 |
[14:01] | Well, actually, he does have a point. | 事实上 他说的的确有点道理 |
[14:03] | Really? Oh, man, wow. | 真的 哦 天啊 哇 |
[14:05] | I guess it really does take your closest friends | 我想的确需要通过最好的朋友 |
[14:07] | to make you realize that you have crap friends | 让你意识到你的朋友们是一群烂人 |
[14:10] | that are idiots and are dumb and idiots! | 是群蠢货 笨蛋和蠢货 |
[14:13] | I’m solving this. | 我要破了这个案子 |
[14:15] | Hey, we heard there’s a hot dog in here. | 嘿 我们听说这里有热狗 |
[14:17] | No. Jake lied for no reason. | 没有 Jake无缘无故地撒了谎 |
[14:18] | That son of a bitch! | 那个婊子养的 |
[14:20] | 案件编号 第52天 | |
[14:24] | Oh, hey, babe. | 哦 嘿 宝贝儿 |
[14:26] | Ugh! It’s me, Jake! | 呃 是我 Jake |
[14:27] | I’m just working! What is wrong with you? | 我只是在工作罢了 你这人什么毛病 |
[14:29] | What are you doing? Why do you have a knife? | 你在干什么 为什么拿着刀 |
[14:31] | Why am I covered in red Post-its? | 为什么我身上都是红色的便利贴 |
[14:33] | That’s blood. You’re the corpse. | 那是血 你的角色是死人 |
[14:35] | Jake, who is that? | Jake 那是谁 |
[14:36] | Franco McCoy. CSI. | Franco McCoy 犯罪鉴证科的 |
[14:38] | He’s helping me with the case. | 他在帮我调查这个案子 |
[14:39] | For the record, I think it’s weird that I’m here too. | 声明一下 我也觉得我在这儿很奇怪 |
[14:41] | Both of you, get out! | 你们俩都给我出去 |
[14:42] | – Yeah, sounds good. – Sorry to wake you. | – 好 听起来不错 – 不好意思把你吵醒了 |
[14:44] | – Sweet dreams. – Come on. | – 好梦 – 走吧 |
[14:46] | 案件编号 第53天 | |
[14:47] | Okay, so, no one went in, no one came out. | 好 所以 没人进来也没人出去 |
[14:50] | The lab confirmed that | 实验室确认了 |
[14:52] | the surveillance footage wasn’t tampered with. | 监控录像并没有被篡改过 |
[14:54] | So what happened in there, Olive Rosa? | 那么发生了什么呢 橄榄Rosa |
[14:56] | – I don’t know. – Ah! You can talk. | – 我不知道 – 啊 你会说话 |
[14:58] | Oh. Rosa. | 哦 Rosa |
[14:59] | It’s just you. | 原来是你啊 |
[15:00] | I thought I was really going crazy for a second there. | 刚才那一瞬间我真的差点以为自己疯了 |
[15:02] | It was just person Rosa. | 只是Rosa本人罢了 |
[15:05] | You look like crap. | 你看起来糟透了 |
[15:06] | You look like a freshman at an all-women’s college. | 你看起来像女校的大一新生 |
[15:07] | I don’t think you’re in a position | 我觉得你现在 |
[15:08] | to be offering criticism right now. | 没什么资格评判别人 |
[15:09] | More than fair. | 很中肯 |
[15:12] | I’m worried about you, man. | 哥们 我很担心你 |
[15:13] | Yeah. I can’t figure it out. | 嗯 我想不通这是怎么一回事 |
[15:15] | – Then you gotta let it go. – I can’t do that either. | – 那你就该放下它了 – 这我也做不到 |
[15:17] | Look, I know you want to help this woman, | 听着 我知道你想帮助这个女人 |
[15:19] | but there are other cases. | 但还有别的案子 |
[15:20] | There are other people that need your help, | 还有别的人需要你的帮助 |
[15:21] | and right now, you’re not helping anyone. | 但现在 你并没有在帮助谁 |
[15:24] | You gotta tell her it’s over. | 你得告诉她这已经结束了 |
[15:25] | I don’t know if I can do that. | 我不知道我能不能做到 |
[15:28] | Then I’ll go with you. | 那我和你一起去 |
[15:29] | I forced you to be there when I came out to my parents. | 我跟父母出柜的时候逼你陪着来着 |
[15:31] | I owe you. | 我欠你的 |
[15:35] | All right. | 好 |
[15:37] | We’ve exhausted every lead, | 我们追踪了能追踪的任何线索 |
[15:39] | we have checked every alibi, | 查证了每一个不在场证明 |
[15:41] | and we have followed every last piece of forensics, | 我们分析了鉴证科给的所有信息 |
[15:44] | so I guess what I’m trying to say is… | 我想 我觉得 我是想说 |
[15:49] | I can’t find your son’s killer. | 我找不到杀害你儿子的凶手了 |
[15:54] | I understand. | 我明白 |
[15:55] | Thank you for trying as hard as you did. | 谢谢你这么尽力 |
[15:57] | I really hoped you’d find him. | 我真的希望过你能找到凶手 |
[15:58] | Well, don’t lose hope, | 不要失去信心 |
[16:00] | because Major Crimes is on the case as we speak, | 因为重案组那边现在就在查这个案子 |
[16:02] | – and they’re very… – Oh, they already contacted me. | – 他们很 – 哦 他们跟我联系了 |
[16:04] | Because it’s been so long without any new leads, | 因为太久没有新线索出现 |
[16:06] | they’ve labeled it a cold case. | 他们已经把这案子立为悬案了 |
[16:09] | They said I shouldn’t hold out hope. | 他们说我不应该还抱有什么希望了 |
[16:12] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[16:13] | It’s not you. | 不是你的错 |
[16:16] | I just can’t stop feeling guilty. | 是我 始终觉得很有负罪感 |
[16:18] | Andrew and I were not on the best of terms. | Andrew和我关系不是很好 |
[16:21] | We had this huge fight, | 之前大吵一架 |
[16:22] | and we hadn’t spoken in almost a year. | 然后快一年都没跟彼此说话 |
[16:25] | I just wish I could’ve made it right when I had the chance. | 我真的希望 在还有机会的时候能跟他和好 |
[16:28] | I’m very sorry to hear that, but I’m sure… | 关于这些 我真的很抱歉 但是我也 |
[16:31] | – We’re gonna find your son’s killer. – What? | – 我们会找到杀害你儿子的凶手的 – 啥 |
[16:32] | Jake and I are jumping back on the case. | Jake和我会回去继续查这个案子 |
[16:34] | We’ll make sure your son gets the justice he deserves. | 我们会确保你儿子能沉冤得雪 |
[16:37] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[16:39] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[16:46] | Rosa Rosa? | |
[16:48] | She just reminds me of my mom. | 她让我想起我妈妈了 |
[16:51] | Oh, boy. | 我的个天 |
[16:53] | 案件编号 第55天 | |
[16:54] | So, we gonna talk about what happened back there? | 那 我们要不要谈谈刚才发生的事儿 |
[16:56] | I haven’t seen someone cry that much | 我还没见过什么人哭成那样 |
[16:58] | since Charles heard they were remaking “First Wives Club.” | 除了Charles听说他们重拍”前妻俱乐部”的时候 |
[17:00] | It sort of bothers me that | 这事有点让我觉得难受 |
[17:01] | my mom hasn’t talked to me since I came out. | 我出柜后 我妈还没跟我说过话 |
[17:03] | Why don’t you just give her a call? | 你为什么不给她打个电话 |
[17:04] | Because I shouldn’t have to. | 因为这不是我该做的 |
[17:05] | It’s her issue, not mine. | 是她有问题 不是我 |
[17:07] | I mean, I’m glad I came out to her, it’s just, | 我是说 我很高兴 我跟她出柜了 但是 |
[17:08] | it’s taking her way longer to come around than I thought it would. | 她接受这事儿的时间 比我想的长多了 |
[17:11] | It sucks. | 去他的吧 |
[17:12] | That’s weird. The police tape’s already gone. | 好奇怪 警方贴的胶带没了啊 |
[17:14] | Oh, yeah, Major Crimes released the scene yesterday. | 哦哦 重案组昨天就撤了 |
[17:16] | But I’m sure they haven’t had time | 不过我相信 他们还没时间 |
[17:17] | to clean up the evidence… | 把现场清理干净 |
[17:20] | Oh, man, they emptied the place out. | 我去 他们把所有东西都清了 |
[17:22] | Nothing left in here. | 啥都没剩 |
[17:23] | I can’t believe this is how it ends. | 我不能接受这事儿这么收尾 |
[17:25] | Yeah. Is it weird that I miss the smell? | 嗯 我要是说我很怀念那股味儿是不是很奇怪 |
[17:29] | Wait a minute, do you hear that? | 等等 你听见了吗 |
[17:31] | I’ve spent 600 hours in this room, | 我在这屋里呆了600小时 |
[17:32] | and I have never heard that sound. | 从来没听过这个声音 |
[17:34] | It’s because the air conditioning’s never been turned on. | 是因为空调从来就没开过 |
[17:36] | It’s coming from that vent. | 从通风口发出来的声音 |
[17:41] | I don’t see anything. | 什么都没有 |
[17:42] | Wait, there’s a bend. | 等 这有个拐角 |
[17:46] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[17:48] | There’s food and water in here! | 有吃的和水 |
[17:51] | Rosa. We never saw the killer leave this apartment | Rosa 我们从来没见着凶手离开公寓 |
[17:53] | because he never left. | 因为他压根没离开 |
[17:54] | But he couldn’t have survived in there for months. That’s insane. | 但是他不可能活过这几个月 绝对不可能 |
[17:56] | He wasn’t back there for months. | 他不是在这躲了几个月 |
[17:57] | He just waited for the body to be discovered | 他只需要等着尸体被发现 |
[17:59] | and then snuck out sometime after that. | 然后找时间溜走 |
[18:00] | But this place was crawling with cops. | 这儿可是到处都是警察 |
[18:01] | Which is exactly what he wanted. | 他求之不得呢 |
[18:03] | He snuck out dressed like a cop. | 他装扮成警察溜走的 |
[18:04] | Even if he had a uniform, somebody would’ve recognized him. | 就算他有制服 也会有人认出他不是警察啊 |
[18:06] | – Not if his face was covered. – By a Hazmat suit. | – 如果他脸被遮住了就认不出了 – 他穿着防护服 |
[18:08] | The CSI guys! | CSI的人 |
[18:09] | Franco said he had 14 techs, but didn’t you count 15? | Franco说他带了14个技术组的人 但是你数出了15个 |
[18:12] | I did count 15! My math was right! | 我确实数出了15个 我数对了 |
[18:14] | Suck it, Mrs. Skanga! | 去他的 Skanga女士 |
[18:15] | She was my Algebra II teacher. | 那是我代数课老师 |
[18:17] | She threw a protractor at my head. | 她拿量角器扔我头上 |
[18:19] | – She sucks. – She sucked! | – 去她的 – 去她的 |
[18:20] | Actually, she was very sweet. She believed in me. | 实际上 她人挺好的 她很信任我 |
[18:22] | – Oh. – Yeah. | – 哦 – 嗯 |
[18:23] | 案件编号 第56天 | |
[18:23] | Here’s the security footage. | 这是安保录像 |
[18:25] | It’s rated G for Gonna Get Got. | 这可是G级 能拿出来用的那个G |
[18:27] | Less is more, Franco. Play the tape. | 少点套路 Franco 放录像吧 |
[18:30] | Okay, so there’s us arriving. | 好的 这是我们到达的时候 |
[18:32] | Oh, man, is that how I walk? | 我天 我走路这样吗 |
[18:33] | – Yes. – Should I change how I walk? | – 嗯 – 我是不是应该改改走法 |
[18:35] | – Yes. – All right. Wait. Go back. | – 嗯 – 好的 等会 倒回去 |
[18:37] | Jake, we don’t have time to fix your walk. | Jake 我们没时间改你走路的样子 |
[18:38] | It’s gonna take a lot of work, and we’re very busy. | 那得费很大的劲 我们这会儿忙着呢 |
[18:40] | No. Look. Look at this guy. | 不是 看看 看这个人 |
[18:41] | All the other techs are wearing booties, but he’s not. | 所有别的技术人员都穿着鞋套 他没穿 |
[18:44] | Follow that guy. | 跟着这个人 |
[18:47] | Where’s the footage from the bodega across the street? | 街对面杂货店的监控录像呢 |
[18:51] | We have that? That is so crazy. | 我们连那都有 简直了 |
[18:53] | We are under surveillance at all times. | 监控无处不在 |
[18:54] | I’m sure it’s fine and it won’t backfire and ruin society. | 我相信这没啥问题 不会事与愿违的毁掉整个社会的 |
[18:57] | Zoom in on his face. | 放大看看他的脸 |
[18:59] | That man’s not CSI. | 这不是CSI的人 |
[19:01] | No, Franco. | 不是 Franco |
[19:02] | But he is about to say… | 但是他是要说 |
[19:04] | CS-Bye. | 案子破了 |
[19:05] | Yeah-ow! | 耶喔 |
[19:08] | Respect, Jake. Respect. | 我敬你是条汉子 Jake 我敬你 |
[19:13] | Okay, Rosa. | 好的 Rosa |
[19:14] | – You know what it’s time for. – I do. | – 你知道接下来是什么环节 – 我知道 |
[19:16] | Jake and Rosa’s final impressions. | Jake和Rosa的最终判断 |
[19:17] | Your client’s a hit man. | 你的客户是个杀手 |
[19:19] | He snuck into the apartment during a party several nights earlier, | 他在几周前一个派对上 潜入了公寓 |
[19:21] | hid in the vent for three days, | 在通风口呆了三天 |
[19:22] | then emerged and murdered Adams. Jake? | 然后出来 杀害了Adams Jake |
[19:24] | He then spilled bags of blood | 然后他把从血库偷来的 |
[19:25] | that he stole from a blood bank all over the floor | 几袋子血溅的满地板都是 |
[19:27] | and turned on the victim’s vacuum cleaner | 然后打开了扫地机器人 |
[19:29] | to make the crime scene as messy as possible. Rosa? | 把整个案发现场弄的一团糟 Rosa |
[19:31] | The messy scene meant there’d be extra crime techs, | 混乱的案发现场意味着更多的犯罪技术小组出动 |
[19:33] | allowing your client to sneak out in a Hazmat suit, | 使得你的客户能够穿着防范服溜出去 |
[19:35] | which records show he bought online. | 网购记录显示他买过一套 |
[19:36] | Two weeks before the crime was committed. | 就在案发前两周 |
[19:38] | My only question is, | 唯一的问题是 |
[19:39] | who was behind all this? | 谁指使你的 |
[19:40] | I was hired by a chicken farmer. | 一位养鸡场场主雇我的 |
[19:42] | Okay. Dopeness taking a late hit here, but we still got you. | 行吧 酷炫剧情遭遇了迟到打击 不过我们还是逮着你了 |
[19:44] | See you at the sentencing, peace, and we’re out. | 审判席见 就酱紫啦 我们走咯 |
[19:48] | He’s pleading guilty. | 他认罪了 |
[19:49] | Oh, thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[19:50] | But why did he kill Andrew? | 可是他为什么要杀Andrew |
[19:52] | – Was he doing something bad? – Not at all. | – 他做了什么坏事吗 – 完全不是 |
[19:54] | He was about to publish an expose on a large-scale poultry farm | 他是要曝光一起关于大型家禽养殖场的黑料 |
[19:57] | whose owner was bribing an FDA regulator. | 那个场主贿赂食品及药物管理局监管人了 |
[19:59] | He put a hit out on your son. | 所以他派人去追杀你儿子 |
[20:00] | Well, is anybody going after him? | 那 有人没有调查他 |
[20:02] | If they’re not, then I will. I promise you. | 如果他们没调查 那我会去的 我保证 |
[20:06] | – Come here. – Oh. | – 过来 – 噢 |
[20:09] | Why are you promising her? | 你为什么要跟她保证 |
[20:11] | I can’t help myself! | 控制不住 |
[20:13] | Good-bye, detectives. | 再见 警探 |
[20:14] | Take care. | 保重 |
[20:17] | I gotta say, we would not have solved that case | 实话说 要不是你动了真感情 |
[20:19] | if you hadn’t gotten involved emotionally. | 我们可能破不了这案子 |
[20:21] | Think we’d be better cops if we did that all the time? | 你觉得如果我们一直这样的话会不会变成更好的警察 |
[20:23] | – Absolutely not, never again. – Yeah, it was a total nightmare. | – 绝对不会 再也不要了 – 好的吧 简直是场噩梦 |
[20:25] | You want to get a celebratory drink? | 你要喝点庆功酒吗 |
[20:26] | I would, but I’m actually meeting somebody. | 我想呀 不过我得见人 |
[20:27] | Is it Jocelyn? Do I get to meet Jocelyn? | 是Jocelyn吗 我终于能见Jocelyn了吗 |
[20:29] | Oh, God, is she gonna try and cut my hair? | 我天 她会试着剪我的头发吗 |
[20:30] | No. It’s my mom. | 不是 是我妈 |
[20:32] | I waited too long for her to come around and call me, | 我等她回心转意给我打电话等太久了 |
[20:33] | so I called her. | 所以我给她打电话了 |
[20:35] | That is so great. | 真的太棒了 |
[20:37] | Oh, no. Is she meeting you here? | 不是 她要来这这儿见你吗 |
[20:38] | Am I about to get caught in the middle | 我又要撞个正着吗 |
[20:40] | of all your weird awkwardness again? | 见证你所有诡异的尴尬 |
[20:41] | – Hello, Jake. – Ah! Hello, Mrs. Diaz! | – 你好呀 Jake – 哎呀 你好啊 Diaz太太 |
[20:44] | America’s favorite mother! | 全美最受喜爱的母亲 |
[20:50] | So? | 所以 |
[20:52] | So. | 嗯 |
[20:53] | So… | 额 |
[20:54] | Rosa’s bi. | Rosa是双性恋 |
[20:56] | Yes, Jake, I remember. | 是 Jake 我记得呢 |
[20:57] | Cool. Cool, cool, cool, cool, cool… | 好的好的好的好的好的 |
[20:58] | – You don’t have to stay, man. – Great. Thanks. | – 你不用呆在这 哥们 – 太棒了 谢了 |
[21:01] | It’s really good to see you, Rosalita. | 见到你真好 Rosalita |
[21:03] | It’s good to see you too. | 我也很高兴见到你 |
[21:07] | – What did you do to your hair? – Mom! | – 你头发咋了 – 妈妈 |
[21:09] | No, no, no, it’s very cute, mija. | 没事没事 很可爱 我的女儿 |