时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Peralta, looks like an old friend of yours is back in town. | Peralta 看起来你的一个老朋友好像回来了 |
[00:03] | Who? | 谁啊 |
[00:04] | That guy Neil that you bunked with at sleepaway camp? | 是野营的时候跟你同床共枕的Neil吗 |
[00:06] | Oh, Neil from camp was the best. | 野营Neil简直太棒了 |
[00:08] | He could pick up a milk carton with his butt cheeks. | 他能用屁股把牛奶盒夹起来 |
[00:10] | He was so funny. | 他可太逗了 |
[00:11] | You know who else was funny? Bill Cosby. | 你知道还有谁也这么逗吗 Bill Cosby |
[00:13] | Charles, will you relax? You’re gonna love Neil. | 放轻松 Charles 你会喜欢Neil的 |
[00:15] | It’s not Neil. Why would it be Neil? | 不是Neil 为什么会是Neil |
[00:16] | – It’s Doug Judy. – Oh, right. | – 是Doug Judy – 哦 对对对 |
[00:19] | Someone we all know in a police capacity. | 我们整个警署都认识的人物 |
[00:21] | That makes more sense. | 这样就更合理了 |
[00:22] | Someone’s using his signature move to steal cars, | 有人在用他的招牌手段偷车 |
[00:24] | plugging in to the OBD port | 接入车载诊断系统端口 |
[00:26] | and reprogramming the immobilizer module. | 然后改编防盗模块 |
[00:27] | That’s Doug Judy’s MO, but it’s not him. | 这确实是Doug Judy的惯用手法 但应该不是他 |
[00:29] | He told me he went legit. | 他告诉过我他金盆洗手了 |
[00:30] | That’s what he told you last time too, | 他上次也是这么跟你说的 |
[00:32] | before he screwed you over. | 在他骗惨你之前 |
[00:33] | Yeah, but he returned the diamonds to me eventually, | 没错 但他最终还是把钻石还给我了啊 |
[00:35] | and it turned out that was the only way | 并且最后证明那是唯一 |
[00:36] | to get Giggle Pig off the streets. | 能使”咯咯猪”这种毒品不再现身的方法啊 |
[00:37] | Wait, I may be confusing our adventures. | 等等 我好像混淆了我们的冒险故事 |
[00:39] | What year was the cruise? | 游轮航行是哪一年来着 |
[00:39] | Dude’s a criminal. People don’t change. | Dude是一个罪犯 本性难移 |
[00:41] | Ever heard of Bruce Banner, the Incredible Hulk? | 你听说过Bruce Banner吗 绿巨人浩克 |
[00:43] | You might want to talk to his shirts and pants | 你问问他的衬衫和裤子 |
[00:45] | about people not changing. | 人到底会不会变 |
[00:47] | Well, I want to ask Doug Judy some questions. | 我想问Doug Judy一些问题 |
[00:49] | You have his number? | 你有他的电话吗 |
[00:50] | I always make contact through his mom. | 我都是通过他妈跟他联系 |
[00:52] | I’ll put you in touch with her, but remember, | 我会帮你联系她 但是记住 |
[00:53] | she thinks I’m his assistant Mangy Carl, | 她一直以为我是他的助手Mangy Carl |
[00:56] | and he’s a famous architect who’s designing | 而他儿子是正在为LeBron James设计 |
[00:58] | LeBron James’ new school for black astronauts. | 新黑人宇航员学校的著名建筑设计师 |
[01:01] | Hello, Mrs. Judy? | 您好 是Judy太太吗 |
[01:03] | I’m looking for your son, the architect. | 我想找您的儿子 设计师先生 |
[01:06] | Yes, I’m from… black NASA. | 对 我是 黑人航天局的 |
[01:09] | Oh, my. I didn’t know. | 天呐 我不知道 |
[01:11] | I understand. Good-bye. | 非常理解 再见 |
[01:15] | So Doug Judy will not be coming in. | Doug Judy不会来了 |
[01:18] | What? Why not? | 什么 为什么不会 |
[01:19] | Oh, I see. | 我现在懂了 |
[01:21] | He is dead. | 因为他死了 |
[01:42] | Wow, I don’t know how to deal with all these emotions, Terry. | 我不知该如何处理所有的这些情绪 Terry |
[01:45] | No one I’ve been close with has ever died before. | 之前从来没有与我亲近的人去世 |
[01:47] | No tragic accidents to friends. All my grandparents are alive. | 朋友没有悲惨变故 我的祖父母也都健在 |
[01:50] | How did you deal when Hodor died? | Hodor死的时候你怎么样 |
[01:51] | Not well, Terry. Why would you bring that up? | 不怎么样 Terry 你为什么要提这件伤心事 |
[01:54] | Carl? Mangy Carl? | 是Carl吗 Mangy Carl |
[01:56] | Yes. That is me. | 没错 就是我 |
[01:58] | I’m Trudy Judy, Doug’s sister. | 我是Doug的妹妹Trudy Judy |
[02:00] | This is our aunt Patrice. | 这是我们的姨母Patrice |
[02:02] | I’m so glad you could make it. | 你能来我很欣慰 |
[02:03] | Doug really loved you. | Doug真的很喜欢你 |
[02:05] | – Oh, he talked about me? – Oh, all the time. | – 他有提到过我吗 – 他老是提起你 |
[02:08] | He was so afraid he’d fall back into your old life. | 他特别害怕他会落魄回你原先的生活那样 |
[02:11] | Doug made Mangy Carl an assistant at the architecture firm. | Doug让Mangy Carl在建筑公司当助理 |
[02:14] | He rescued him from a life on the streets. | 他把他从流浪街头的生活中拯救了出来 |
[02:16] | Yeah, I was down on my luck, not a penny to my name. | 是啊 我穷困潦倒 一文不名 |
[02:19] | You were selling your body for money. | 你当时靠卖身赚钱 |
[02:20] | Did Doug tell you that? | Doug连这个都告诉你了 |
[02:21] | He said all your teeth fell out, | 他说你的牙全掉没了 |
[02:23] | and your mouth was just a rotten hole. | 你的嘴巴就是一个烂掉的洞 |
[02:24] | 100% accurate. | 千真万确 |
[02:26] | Plus you were sick from those back-alley butt implants. | 而且你还因为非法丰臀染上了病 |
[02:28] | – Had to have ’em. – Carl thought a plumper rump | – 生活所迫 – Carl觉得丰满的臀部 |
[02:30] | would help him get his *** every night. | 能帮他达到每晚的不可说 |
[02:33] | Yeah, I remember having that thought. | 是啊 我记得我有过那种想法 |
[02:34] | But the doctor just put a bunch of mulch up there, | 但是医生就往里面填充了些木屑之类的 |
[02:36] | – and it got all infected. – Dark days. | – 然后全都感染了 – 黑暗的日子啊 |
[02:38] | I’m sorry. It’s just so sweet. | 对不起 这实在是太美好了 |
[02:42] | – The mulch thing? – No, how Doug saved him. | – 木屑吗 – 不 是Doug如何拯救了他 |
[02:44] | Doug was always taking people under his wing. | Doug总是把他人保护在自己的羽翼之下 |
[02:47] | Doug said you have a beautiful voice. | Doug说你有一副好嗓子 |
[02:50] | Oh, he did? Well, I… | 他说过吗 确实 我 |
[02:51] | *Suppose that’s true* | *假使这是真的* |
[02:53] | Would you want to sing a song for us? | 你愿意为我们献上一曲吗 |
[02:55] | What a nice thought, | 多好的主意啊 |
[02:56] | but you know what, I don’t have anything prepared. | 但是你瞧怎么着 我一点准备都没有 |
[02:58] | Okay, well, if you don’t want to sing, | 没关系 如果你不想唱的话 |
[03:00] | you could just tell us the inspiring story of | 你只要给我们讲讲励志故事就好了 |
[03:01] | how Doug saved you from being a mulch-butt ho. | 讲讲Doug怎么把你从木屑臀男妓人生中拯救出来的 |
[03:04] | I would like to sing a song in honor of my dear friend Doug Judy. | 我愿意献唱一曲向我亲爱的朋友Doug Judy致以敬意 |
[03:08] | Oh, nothing better after a long shift | 在一个长班之后没有什么比 |
[03:11] | than coming to Shaw’s. | 来到Shaw的酒吧更开心的事了 |
[03:12] | It’s like Cheers, where everybody knows your name. | 这里就好像<欢乐酒吧> 每个人都知道你的名字 |
[03:14] | A place where everybody knows your name is hell. | 每个人都知道你名字的地方就是地狱 |
[03:16] | – You’re describing hell. – Guys, guys, guys. | – 你是在描述地狱 – 朋友们 朋友们 朋友们 |
[03:18] | Are those… | 那些人是 |
[03:19] | Firefighters. | 消防队的 |
[03:21] | Hey, what’s going on? | 喂 怎么回事儿 |
[03:22] | Why is the FDNY in our cop bar? | 为什么纽约消防队在我们警察的酒吧里 |
[03:24] | We needed a new place, | 我们需要个新地方 |
[03:25] | since our bar, O’Brien’s, burned down. | 因为我们常去的奥布莱恩酒吧被烧毁了 |
[03:27] | – You couldn’t put that out? – They probably started it. | – 你们不会灭火吗 – 可能就是他们放的 |
[03:29] | Most arsonists turn out to be firefighters. | 很多纵火犯查出来其实是消防员 |
[03:31] | That’s not true, though it is very common, | 不是这样的 虽然这很常见 |
[03:33] | and definitely what happened in this case. | 而且这桩案件的情况也确实如此 |
[03:34] | I’m surprised you guys even want to come here | 我很惊讶你们竟然想来这里 |
[03:36] | since you have to take the stairs. | 毕竟你们来这儿还得爬楼梯 |
[03:37] | I know how much you like sliding on poles. | 我知道你们有多喜欢顺着杆儿滑 |
[03:39] | We don’t like sliding on poles. | 我们不喜欢顺杆儿滑 |
[03:40] | We do it to save lives. It’s dangerous. | 我们那样做是为了拯救生命 那很危险 |
[03:42] | You can ask my best friend Steve. | 你可以问我最好的朋友Steve |
[03:44] | Oh, no, wait, you can’t, actually, | 啊 不对 等等 事实上你并不能 |
[03:46] | because he’s dead. | 因为他死了 |
[03:47] | Tripped through a pole hole, broke his neck. | 被杆洞绊倒摔断了脖子 |
[03:49] | That’s horrible. | 太可怕了 |
[03:50] | Sorry, but this is a firefighter bar now. | 抱歉 这里现在是消防员的酒吧了 |
[03:52] | Although we might want to make some changes to the decor. | 不过我们可能想改变一下这里的装饰 |
[03:54] | I’m thinking some old-timey pressure gauges, | 我在考虑用一些旧的消防泵压力表 |
[03:56] | maybe an autographed photo of Denis Leary from “Rescue Me.” | 可能再来一张出演过<火线救援>的丹尼斯·利瑞的签名照 |
[04:00] | – You wouldn’t. – Wouldn’t I? | – 你不会的 – 我不会吗 |
[04:02] | Check it out. | 试试看啊 |
[04:03] | You son of a bitch. | 你这个王八蛋 |
[04:05] | *Doug Judy, I wish you were alive* | *Doug Judy 我多希望你没有辞世远走* |
[04:09] | *Doug Judy, God will give you a high five* | *Doug Judy 上帝会与你击掌拍手* |
[04:15] | *Doug Judy* *Doug Judy* | |
[04:17] | Oh, no, he gave himself a key change. | 哦不 他自己变调了 |
[04:19] | *Yeah, yeah, yeah* | *耶 耶 耶* |
[04:21] | *Doug Judy. You’re a friend, friend, friend* | *Doug Judy 你是一位难得的朋友 好友 挚友* |
[04:25] | *Doug Judy! This song is at its end* | *Doug Judy 这首歌已经唱到尽头* |
[04:33] | Thank you so much. You’ve been a great audience. | 非常感谢 你们都是伟大的观众 |
[04:35] | I mean, it’s a funeral. That’s psychotic. | 我是说 这是葬礼 刚才纯属神经错乱 |
[04:37] | I’m so sorry. | 非常抱歉 |
[04:38] | Why are there firefighters here? | 为什么消防员会在这儿 |
[04:40] | Did one of them turn out to be an arsonist | 他们中是否有人被查出来是纵火犯 |
[04:42] | – and burn down their own bar? – Actually, yes. | – 并且烧毁了他们自己的酒吧 – 确实如此 |
[04:43] | So predictable. But why did you call me? | 意料之中的事 不过你们为什么打电话找我 |
[04:45] | There’s nothing I can do about this. | 对此我也无能为力 |
[04:46] | You have gravitas. Everyone listens to you. | 你有威严 人人都听你的 |
[04:48] | Look, even if I could save Shaw’s, I’m not sure I’d want to. | 听着 即使我能挽回Shaw的酒吧 我并不确定我想这样做 |
[04:51] | This place is a hovel. | 这地方肮脏简陋 |
[04:52] | The only wine they serve is from the Delaware Water Gap. | 只提供一种来自特拉华水峡的酒 |
[04:55] | It’s called “Charbonnay.” | 叫做”霞不丽” |
[04:56] | But this is our bar, and it has been forever. | 但这里是我们的酒吧 它一直都是 |
[04:59] | Change is a good thing. | 改变是一件好事 |
[05:00] | Just yesterday, you were ranting | 就在昨天 你还大骂 |
[05:01] | about the Philharmonic adding a second piccolo. | 交响乐团增加一名第二短笛乐手 |
[05:03] | It’s too many. It’ll muddle the sound. | 这太多余了 它会让声音变得混乱 |
[05:05] | I’m sorry I brought it up. | 我很抱歉提起了这件事 |
[05:06] | Look, we can find a new bar | 听着 我们可以找一家新的酒吧 |
[05:07] | that’s not beneath us. | 配得上我们的 |
[05:09] | What about Bel Vino? | 贝尔酒屋怎么样 |
[05:10] | They’ve got a great selection of Italian reds, | 他们有甄选的意大利红酒 |
[05:12] | and your feet don’t stick to the floor | 而且就算你在一个地方站得久了 |
[05:14] | if you stand in one place too long. | 你的脚也不会粘到地面上 |
[05:15] | Fine. If you’re not gonna do anything, then I will. | 好吧 如果你不打算采取行动 那就我来 |
[05:17] | Hank, you got to get rid of these hose humpers. | Hank 你得赶走这些操水管的 |
[05:19] | – It’s them or us. – Look, guys, I don’t want to take sides. | – 有他们没我们 – 听着 朋友们 我不想偏袒某一方 |
[05:21] | I just want to make money. | 我只想赚钱 |
[05:22] | Then keep it a cop bar. We drink like crazy. | 那就继续开成警察的酒吧 我们喝酒可是跟疯了一样 |
[05:25] | Yeah, ’cause of all the tragedy we experience on a daily basis, son. | 没错 因为我们每天都在经历悲剧 兔崽子 |
[05:29] | Oh, yeah? We experience plenty of tragedy too. | 哦 是吗 我们也经历了很多悲剧 |
[05:32] | We lose a man a year to the pole hole. | 我们每年因为杆洞死一个人 |
[05:34] | How about this? | 这样怎么样 |
[05:35] | If it’s about money, let’s just have a drink-off. | 如果是看钱的话 我们干脆大喝一场 |
[05:38] | Whoever racks up the biggest tab by closing time | 谁在打烊之前喝出最大的账单 |
[05:40] | gets to keep Shaw’s. | 谁就能继续用Shaw的酒吧 |
[05:42] | Okay, defectives. | 可以啊 警残们 |
[05:46] | – My guys can handle that. – Oh, can they? | – 我的兄弟们没问题 – 哦 是吗 |
[05:48] | Cause the Nine-Nine’s about to bring the real heat. | 因为99分局要开始真正地炒热气氛了 |
[05:51] | Get ready for the back draft, bitch. | 准备好迎接逆流吧 小婊子们 |
[05:55] | Jake, are you upset? Where are you going? | Jake 你不开心吗 你要去哪儿 |
[05:57] | Are you embarrassed about your singing? | 你是不是觉得自己的歌声太尴尬了 |
[05:58] | – Doug Judy. – What? | – Doug Judy – 什么 |
[06:00] | Hey, Jake. Man, that song was moving AF. | 嘿 Jake 兄弟 那首歌真的太他妈感人了 |
[06:03] | We got to lay that down. | 我们必须得记下来 |
[06:05] | *Doug Judy, he’s smushing on the beach* | *Doug Judy 在海滩上尽情快活* |
[06:08] | Don’t try and duet with me, you bastard. | 别想着和我对唱 你这个混蛋 |
[06:09] | You tricked me. Now give me a hug. | 你耍了我 快给我个拥抱 |
[06:11] | I’m so happy you’re alive. I’ll never forgive you. | 我很高兴你还活着 我永远也不会原谅你 |
[06:12] | You’re my best friend. | 你是我最好的朋友 |
[06:13] | Whoo, I just went through a lot of emotions real fast, | 呼 我一下子经历了太多情绪起伏 |
[06:16] | but I think I’m back to normal now. | 不过我觉得我现在已经恢复正常了 |
[06:17] | – Should we get lunch? – I would love a cheesesteak. | – 我们要不要吃午饭 – 我超级想吃牛肉奶酪三明治 |
[06:19] | I was thinking the exact same thing, probably ’cause… | 我也正好在想这个 也许是因为 |
[06:20] | The coffin looks like a hoagie roll. | 那副棺材看起来就像潜水艇三明治 |
[06:22] | Judy, what the hell is going on? | Judy 这到底是怎么回事 |
[06:24] | Uh, who are you, and where is Rosa? | 呃 你是谁 还有Rosa在哪里 |
[06:26] | I’m his boss, and I want answers. | 我是他的老板 我需要一个回答 |
[06:27] | All right. You know who Stefano Lucas is? | 行吧 你们知道Stefano Lucas是谁吗 |
[06:29] | The arms dealer? | 那个军火商 |
[06:30] | I got word he put a hit out on me, so I had to disappear. | 我收到风声说他派人追杀我 所以我必须得消失 |
[06:32] | Why does Stefano Lucas want you dead? | 为什么Stefano Lucas会想把你除掉 |
[06:34] | His favorite Ferrari got stolen, | 他最心爱的法拉利被偷了 |
[06:36] | and for some reason he thinks I did it. | 出于某些原因他觉得是我干的 |
[06:37] | Probably because someone’s been jacking cars all over Brooklyn | 也许是因为有人一直在布鲁克林区内偷车 |
[06:40] | using your MO. | 还是用着你的惯用手法 |
[06:41] | Oh, my God. Jake, are you saying what I think you’re saying? | 我的天 Jake 你是在说我在想你要说的话吗 |
[06:43] | Yes. | 是的 |
[06:43] | You have a copycat. | 你有个模仿者 |
[06:45] | I didn’t think I’d accomplished enough in my career for this. | 我都不知道我的职业生涯已经这么成功了 |
[06:47] | I know, it’s big. | 我知道 这意义重大 |
[06:48] | It just feels so good to be seen, you know? | 被人这么关注让人感觉很不错 你懂吗 |
[06:50] | Wait. The only way to catch a copycat | 等等 抓到模仿者的唯一方式 |
[06:52] | is to team up with the original criminal. | 就是和原版罪犯一起组队抓人 |
[06:55] | I’m back on the force! Give me a gun. | 我要重回战场了 快给我把枪 |
[06:57] | No! There is no copycat. You did it. | 不行 才没有什么模仿者 就是你做的 |
[06:59] | Not me. I’m living that straight life. | 不是我干的 我现在金盆洗手了 |
[07:01] | Terry refuses to believe it. He thinks people can’t change. | Terry拒绝相信那些 他觉得人本性难改 |
[07:03] | Tell that to Bruce Banner’s pants and shirt. | 去和Bruce Banner的衬衫裤子来这一套吧 |
[07:05] | That’s what I said. | 我也是这么说的 |
[07:06] | Doug Judy, you’re under arrest. | Doug Judy 你被逮捕了 |
[07:07] | What? Sarge? | 什么 警长 |
[07:10] | You are really bringing down the vibe at this funeral. | 你真的要把这场葬礼的气氛给搞僵了 |
[07:14] | What the hell is that? | 这到底是咋回事儿 |
[07:15] | Jake got me this disguise | Jake给我弄了这么一套装扮 |
[07:17] | so some criminal doesn’t see me in here and tell Stefano. | 这样罪犯就不会发现我 再去给Stefano通风报信了 |
[07:19] | Okay, but why is Jake also wearing them? | 好吧 可是为什么Jake也戴着 |
[07:21] | Uh, because it looks super cool, Sarge. | 呃 因为它看上去超级酷 警长 |
[07:23] | We look like the hot twins from “The Matrix.” | 我们看上去就像<黑客帝国>里面那对火辣的双胞胎 |
[07:28] | We are getting aggravated. | 我们要开始恶化了 |
[07:29] | You look like Milli Vanilli. | 你们看上去像米力瓦利合唱团 |
[07:30] | Ooh! I call Vanilli. | 喔 我要当Vanilli |
[07:31] | Ah, I want to be Nilli, but you got it. | 啊 我想当Vanilli的 被你抢了 |
[07:33] | – He’s the best one. – You know it’s true. | – 他是最棒的那个 – 你知道的 |
[07:34] | So did you check out Judy’s alibi? | 所以你去查证Judy的不在场证明了吗 |
[07:36] | Yes, and surprisingly, it checks out. | 是的 出奇的是竟然没有问题 |
[07:38] | Last Saturday night, | 上周六 |
[07:39] | Doug was deejaying Joshy Greenbaum’s bar mitzvah. | Doug在Joshy Greenbaum的受诫礼上当DJ |
[07:42] | That was a wild party. | 很狂野的派对 |
[07:44] | Auntie Karen is a freak. | Karen阿姨 就是个怪胎 |
[07:46] | Judy, you deejay bar mitzvahs? | Judy 你还会给受诫礼当DJ的吗 |
[07:47] | Best gig I ever had. | 那是我最棒的一次演出 |
[07:48] | No one likes hip-hop more than a 13-year-old Jewish boy. | 没有谁比13岁的犹太男孩更爱嘻哈乐的了 |
[07:50] | – Mm. So true. – I’m not buying it. | – 嗯哼 太对了 – 我不信这一套 |
[07:52] | Probably stealing cash off the gift table. | 说不定在礼物桌上偷现金呢 |
[07:54] | Sarge, come on. He has an alibi. | 行了警长 他有不在场证明的 |
[07:56] | Let’s just team up and try and catch the copycat. | 我们赶快组队一起去抓那个模仿者吧 |
[07:59] | A thousand push-ups. | 一千个俯卧撑 |
[08:00] | It’s something Rosa and I used to say. | 是以前Rosa和我常说的话 |
[08:01] | It just means trust me. | 意思就是相信我 |
[08:02] | If Judy’s a criminal, I’ll do a thousand push-ups, | 如果Judy就是那个罪犯 我就做一千个俯卧撑 |
[08:04] | and since you’re so confident, | 既然你这么自信 |
[08:05] | if you’re wrong, you can do ’em. | 如果你错了 那就你来做 |
[08:07] | A thousand push-ups? That’s a lot to you? | 一千个俯卧撑 对你来说很多吗 |
[08:09] | You go to hell, Terry. | 下地狱吧 Terry |
[08:10] | Make it 100,000 push-ups, and I’m in. | 加到十万个俯卧撑 我就加入 |
[08:12] | Obviously I can’t do that much exercise, | 很明显我做不了那么多 |
[08:13] | but it doesn’t matter, because Doug Judy is telling the truth, | 但也无所谓 因为Doug Judy说的是实话 |
[08:15] | – Right, Judy? – I got you, baby. | – 是吧Judy – 有我撑着呢宝贝 |
[08:17] | So fine. 100,000 push-ups. | 行吧 十万个俯卧撑 |
[08:18] | You happy, Sarge? | 你开心了吗 警长 |
[08:20] | – Great. Now, Doug… – You never call me Doug. | – 好的 那么 Doug – 你从来没叫过我Doug |
[08:22] | Yeah, well, you called me Jake earlier. | 那个嘛 因为你之前叫了我Jake |
[08:24] | I thought we were switching to first names. | 我以为我们要开始互相称呼对方的名字了 |
[08:25] | I was thinking the same exact thing! | 我也正好在想这个 |
[08:26] | I was like, “Why not call him Jake?” | 我在想 “为什么不叫他Jake呢” |
[08:27] | – We’re bonding, man. – Cause he’s so official. | – 我们的关系更亲近了 – 因为他太严肃了 |
[08:31] | But it’s chill now. | 但他现在又冷下来了 |
[08:33] | So, Doug… | 那么 Doug |
[08:34] | Yes, Jake? | 怎么了 Jake |
[08:35] | Now that we know the copycat is using your playbook, | 我们现在知道了那个模仿者在用你的手法 |
[08:37] | if you were still in the game… which you’re not, | 假设你还在继续行窃 其实并没有 |
[08:39] | we all agree… what would your next move be? | 我们都同意的 你的下一步要怎么走 |
[08:42] | It’s fight night at Barclays. | 今晚在巴克莱有场拳击比赛 |
[08:44] | No sport attracts more ultra-wealthy people | 没有什么运动能比拳击 |
[08:46] | with super-nice cars than boxing. | 更吸引那些有豪车的有钱人 |
[08:47] | Really? What about the sport of hunting man? | 真的吗 那关于狩猎人类的运动呢 |
[08:50] | – You got me. – That’s not a thing. | – 你难住我了 – 那都不存在 |
[08:52] | Right. So should we just start at Barclays then? | 好的 那我们不如就先从巴克莱着手 |
[08:53] | Great. But first, | 棒极了 不过首先 |
[08:54] | we got to make a quick little pit stop on the way. | 我们要在路上短暂停留一下 |
[08:56] | What? Where? | 什么 在哪里 |
[09:05] | Okay, here are the rules to the contest. | 好的 这些是比赛的规则 |
[09:07] | If you order a drink, | 如果你点了一杯酒 |
[09:08] | it must be fully consumed before you order another. | 必须要喝干净之后才能再点下一杯 |
[09:10] | Each team’s tab will be tracked on that board. | 每个队伍的战况都会被记录在黑板上 |
[09:13] | We don’t want anyone getting alcohol poisoning, | 我们不希望出现任何人出现酒精中毒的症状 |
[09:15] | so if you throw up, you’re disqualified. | 所以如果你吐了 你就被取消了比赛资格 |
[09:17] | I never throw up. I just tell my stomach to deal with it. | 我从来不呕吐 我都是让我的胃忍着点 |
[09:19] | My body is terrified of me. | 我的身体都很害怕我 |
[09:21] | Guys, there’s no way we can win. | 大伙们 我们不可能会赢的 |
[09:22] | There’s nine of them and six of us. | 他们有九个人 而我们只有六个 |
[09:24] | Five of you. I’m going home. | 五个人 我要回家了 |
[09:26] | Although perhaps I’ll stop at Bel Vino on the way, | 不过我可能路上会在贝尔酒屋停一下 |
[09:28] | have a glass of Sancerre. | 来一杯桑塞尔葡萄酒 |
[09:29] | Might even try the quince paste | 甚至尝一下木瓜糊 |
[09:31] | if I’m feeling… naughty. | 如果我觉得自己有点 小淘气 |
[09:34] | You’re really gonna let these firefighters | 你真的要让那些消防员 |
[09:35] | take Shaw’s from us? | 把Shaw的酒吧从我们身边夺走吗 |
[09:37] | Think of all the celebrations we’ve had here, | 想一想我们在这里举办过的庆祝会 |
[09:39] | all the times Terry has yelled “Nine-Nine!” | 还有每次Terry大喊着 “99分局万岁” |
[09:41] | I hate it when he says that. | 我很讨厌他那么说 |
[09:42] | He should say, “Cheers to the Ninety-Ninth Precinct!” | 他应该说 “让我们举杯 敬九十九分局” |
[09:46] | We shouldn’t be here. | 我们不应该来这儿 |
[09:48] | If you’re worried that someone will recognize me | 如果你是担心有人会认出我 |
[09:49] | and find out I’m still alive, they won’t. | 然后发现我还活着 不会的 |
[09:51] | There’s not too many hardened criminals | 在Justin Friedman的受诫礼上 |
[09:53] | at Justin Friedman’s bar mitzvah. | 不会有那么多凶狠的罪犯的 |
[09:55] | Although there is a murderer on the loose, | 不过现场确实有一位杀人犯还在逍遥法外 |
[09:58] | cause Kevin Goldman is killing those dance moves! | 因为Kevin Goldman简直秒杀了那些舞蹈动作 |
[10:00] | Get it, Kevin! | 来吧 Kevin |
[10:01] | That’s the floss. He’s flossing. | 那就是牙线舞 他正在牙线舞 |
[10:03] | It’s just that we should be at Barclays already. | 我们现在应该已经到巴克莱了 |
[10:05] | The fights are starting soon. | 比赛很快就要开始了 |
[10:06] | Rich guys never show up on time. | 有钱人从来不准时到场 |
[10:08] | Besides, I promised Justin I’d be here. | 况且 我答应了Justin我一定会来的 |
[10:10] | What up, J-Smooth! | 怎么样 J-Smooth |
[10:14] | Gone straight, my ass. I got you, Doug Judy. | 金盆洗手才怪 我抓到你把柄了 Doug Judy |
[10:17] | – Huh? – What are you talking about? | – 什么 – 你在说什么 |
[10:18] | Something felt wrong, stopping for this bar mitzvah, | 我就觉得不对 为了受诫礼特意停下来 |
[10:20] | so I sent some plainclothes officers | 所以我特意派了一些便衣警察 |
[10:22] | to watch the lots at Barclays. | 去巴克莱的场边看守 |
[10:23] | – They just caught the copycat. – I don’t understand. | – 他们抓到那个模仿者了 – 我不懂 |
[10:25] | If anything, that proves Judy’s innocent. | 如果有什么 不是证明了Judy是清白的吗 |
[10:27] | He’s been standing here with us the whole time. | 他一直就站在我们身边 |
[10:28] | Which was his plan! Establish an alibi, | 这就是他的计划 制造一个不在场证明 |
[10:31] | so his partner can go off stealing cars. | 所以他的搭档就能去偷车 |
[10:33] | I don’t have a partner. | 我没有搭档 |
[10:34] | Whoever this is, I promise you, I do not know him. | 不管是谁干的 我向你保证 我不认识他 |
[10:36] | Actually, Doug, I think you do. | 实际上 Doug 我觉得你认识 |
[10:39] | Oh, my God. | 噢我的天 |
[10:40] | Trudy Judy Trudy Judy! | |
[10:42] | You still want to pretend you had nothing to do with this? | 你还想假装你和这一切没有关系吗 |
[10:44] | I didn’t, and she didn’t either. | 我没有 她也没有 |
[10:46] | Trudy Judy’s not a car thief. | Trudy Judy才不是偷车贼 |
[10:47] | Trudy Judy’s an angel. | Trudy Judy是个天使 |
[10:49] | She’s putting herself through nursing school. | 她还报名了去护理学校 |
[10:50] | And nurses are the best of our society. | 我们这个社会最好的就是护士了 |
[10:52] | Name one bad nurse. | 列举一个不好的护士出来 |
[10:53] | Nurse Ratched. | 护士长Ratched |
[10:54] | Kathy Bates in “Misery.” | <危情十日>里的凯西·贝茨 |
[10:55] | Nurse Jackie had a pill problem. | 护士Jackie爱嗑药 |
[10:57] | Okay, damn, | 好吧 妈的 |
[10:57] | you got a lot of real good examples off the top of your head. | 你还真有不少张口就来的好例子啊 |
[11:00] | You believe me, right, Jake? | 你是相信我的 对吧 Jake |
[11:00] | I mean, the fact pattern’s not great, | 虽然这个逻辑站不住脚 |
[11:02] | but Trudy did seem very nice when I met her. | 但我见到Trudy的时候她看起来的确是个好人 |
[11:04] | You trying to get your freak on with my sister? | 你这是想要泡我妹妹吗 |
[11:05] | What? No. | 啥 不是 |
[11:06] | I see you looking at Trudy Judy’s booty. | 我看到你盯着Trudy Judy的美臀 |
[11:07] | I am not looking at Trudy Judy’s booty. | 我没有盯着Trudy Judy的美臀 |
[11:09] | Oh, you don’t think she’s a cutie? | 噢 那你不觉得她是个小可人 |
[11:10] | – Don’t be snooty. – She’s a beauty, | – 别这么目中无人 – 她是个美人 |
[11:12] | – but I’m on duty. – And you’re married. | – 但我正值班呢 – 而且你已经有老婆了 |
[11:13] | Well, yeah, but that doesn’t rhyme. | 没错 可”有老婆”不押韵 |
[11:14] | Sorry, I just get so overprotective. | 对不起 我就是保护欲太强了 |
[11:16] | She’s such a good kid. | 她是个那么好的孩子 |
[11:17] | I guarantee you, she didn’t steal those cars. | 我向你保证 她没有偷那些车 |
[11:19] | We caught her sitting in a Bentley with a power amplifier | 我们抓到她的时候 她坐在一辆装着功率放大器的宾利里 |
[11:21] | and a homemade override plugged into the CAN bus. | 还在CAN总线里插了个自制的超驰控制装置 |
[11:24] | Yeah, she guilty. | 好吧 她有罪 |
[11:25] | I can’t believe you made us think you were dead. | 我不敢相信你让我们大家都以为你已经死了 |
[11:27] | I can’t believe you’re out here stealing cars. | 我不敢相信你在外头偷汽车 |
[11:29] | – That’s for lowlifes. – You steal cars. | – 那是底层人才做的事 – 但你也偷车啊 |
[11:31] | And I’m a lowlife. A gorgeous, charming, | 我就是底层的人 一个美丽 迷人 |
[11:32] | super smart lowlife beloved by all. | 无敌聪明 集万千宠爱于一身的底层人 |
[11:34] | I’m sorry, Dougie. | 对不起 Dougie |
[11:35] | I was falling behind on my student loans. | 我还不上我的学生贷款了 |
[11:37] | I had to do something. | 我必须得做点什么 |
[11:38] | Guys, if you weren’t working together, | 两位 如果你们不是一起行动 |
[11:39] | how did she know all your signature moves? | 她怎么会知道你的招牌手段 |
[11:41] | I found some of Doug’s old notebooks. | 我找到了一些Doug的旧笔记 |
[11:42] | Those are notes for my memoir. | 那是为了我的回忆录准备的 |
[11:44] | Memoir? Do you have title ideas yet? | 回忆录 你想好标题了吗 |
[11:45] | I was just gonna call it “The Pontiac Bandit…” | 我正打算叫它<庞蒂亚克大盗> |
[11:50] | – Oh, is that it? – Yeah. | – 这就没了 – 对 |
[11:51] | – Okay. – I hated stealing cars. | – 好吧 – 我讨厌偷汽车 |
[11:53] | I was gonna stop as soon as nursing school was paid off, I swear. | 我打算付清学费就收手的 我发誓 |
[11:55] | It was a mistake. | 这就是个误会 |
[11:56] | That’s good enough for me. Come on, Trudy, let’s go home. | 听到这些我已经知足了 来吧 Trudy 咱们回家 |
[11:58] | That’s not really how arresting works. | 逮捕可不是这么来的 |
[12:00] | – She’s going to jail. – Wait, wait, wait. | – 她要被送进监狱 – 等一下等一下 |
[12:02] | What if we get you a bigger fish? | 要是我们给你钓到更大的鱼呢 |
[12:03] | – What if we can get you Stefano? – Who? | – 如果我们让你抓到Stefano – 谁 |
[12:05] | That cherry red 1961 Ferrari 250GT California you took | 你偷走的那辆1961年的樱桃红加州法拉利250GT |
[12:08] | belongs to a guy named Stefano Lucas. | 属于一个叫Stefano Lucas的人 |
[12:10] | He thinks I did it, and now he wants to kill me. | 他以为是我干的 现在他想要杀了我 |
[12:12] | Oh, my God, I’m so sorry. I had no idea. | 我的天 太抱歉了 我根本不知道 |
[12:14] | It’s all good. You have the car, | 没事 车在你那 |
[12:15] | so I call him, tell him I’m not dead, | 然后我给他打电话说我没死 |
[12:17] | say I want to give him his car back, | 说我想把车还给他 |
[12:19] | arrange a drop, and these guys take him down or die trying. | 设个圈套 然后这些人把他抓住或者英勇牺牲 |
[12:21] | That is interesting. | 有点意思 |
[12:23] | Stefano almost never comes out in public. | Stefano几乎从未出现在公共视野里 |
[12:25] | It would be a huge collar for the Nine-Nine. | 这将成为99分局搞定的一个大案 |
[12:26] | What do you say, Sarge? 100,000 push-ups? | 你觉得呢 警长 十万个俯卧撑如何 |
[12:29] | Fine. If you deliver Stefano, | 行吧 如果你把Stefano带来 |
[12:31] | I’ll talk to the DA about a reduced sentence for your sister. | 我会和地检商量给你妹妹减刑的事情 |
[12:34] | Thank you so much. There’s just one problem. | 太感谢了 现在只有一个问题 |
[12:37] | I don’t have the car. | 车不在我这儿 |
[12:38] | I already handed it off to a fence. | 我已经转给下家了 |
[12:40] | Oh, Judy, Judy, you screwed me. | 噢 Judy Judy 你这不是搞我吗 |
[12:43] | Four hours left. We’re down $58. | 还剩四个小时 咱们还有58美金的差距 |
[12:45] | – Amy, where you at? – Four drinks. | – Amy 你现在是什么阶段 – 四杯 |
[12:47] | What’s four-drink Amy again? | 四杯的Amy是什么来着 |
[12:48] | Why don’t you come over here and find out? | 不如你过来自己一探究竟 |
[12:50] | Right, Horny Amy. | 知道了 色鬼Amy |
[12:51] | It feels like you should retire that one for the MeToo era. | 我觉得你该在MeToo时代解雇这个人格 |
[12:53] | Why don’t you come over here and make me? | 不如你过来逼我这么做 |
[12:55] | All right, there’s only one thing left to do. | 好了 现在只剩一件事了 |
[12:56] | Drink faster. | 喝快点 |
[12:57] | Set a bunch of fires throughout the city. | 在全城各地放火 |
[12:58] | – Mine’s better. – No! | – 我说的更好 – 才不是 |
[13:00] | We can do this. | 我们能做到 |
[13:02] | Things seem bleak now, | 现在虽然看起来惨淡无望 |
[13:04] | but the night is always darkest before the dawn. | 但黎明前的夜晚总是黑暗无比的 |
[13:07] | This is Shaw’s. | 这是Shaw的酒吧 |
[13:09] | We’ve had weddings here, | 我们在这举办过婚礼 |
[13:11] | and funerals. | 还有葬礼 |
[13:13] | Shaw’s is part of our family, | 这儿是我们大家庭的一部分 |
[13:16] | because that is what we are. | 因为我们就是那样 |
[13:19] | A family. | 是一家人 |
[13:20] | And we’re not just Amy and Rosa | 我们并不仅仅是Amy和Rosa |
[13:23] | and Hitchcock and… | 和Hitchcock 和 |
[13:33] | So the fence, Dallas, he works in there. | 所以我的下家 Dallas 他在这儿工作 |
[13:35] | I don’t like him. My rule? | 我不喜欢他 我的规则是 |
[13:36] | Never trust anyone named after a city. | 永远不要相信用城市起名字的人 |
[13:38] | What about Orlando Bloom? | 那奥兰多·布鲁姆呢 |
[13:39] | I never thought about him being named after the city before, | 我从来没想到过他的名字是个城市 |
[13:41] | and his last name is Bloom? | 而且他姓布鲁姆(开花)吗 |
[13:43] | Wait a minute. Did we just realize something crazy? | 等一下 我们是不是发现了什么疯狂的事情 |
[13:45] | No, everyone knows it’s a crazy name. | 不 所有人都知道那是个疯狂的名字 |
[13:47] | Now can we just focus on the meet-up? | 现在我们能专注在碰头上了吗 |
[13:48] | – Fine. – All right, Dallas is creepy and paranoid, | – 好吧 – 是这样 Dallas是个诡异又多疑的人 |
[13:51] | and he really freaked me out that last time. | 他上次真的把我吓得不轻 |
[13:52] | – I don’t want to go in alone. – Don’t worry, kid. | – 我不想自己过去 – 别担心 老妹 |
[13:54] | I’ll be there right next to you, as always. | 我会在你身边的 我一直如此 |
[13:56] | Sarge, why don’t you say stuff like that to me? | 警长 你也跟我说点这样的话吧 |
[13:58] | No, look, I do not trust the Judys going anywhere alone. | 不 听着 我不相信Judy家的人单独去任何地方 |
[14:01] | Doug, you stay with Jake. I’ll go in with Trudy. | Doug 你和Jake呆在这 我和Trudy一起去 |
[14:03] | I just need a cover story. | 我只需要一个掩藏身份的故事 |
[14:04] | We could say that you’re my boyfriend. | 我们可以说你是我的男朋友 |
[14:06] | No. No, no, no, I don’t want my little sister | 不不不 我不想让我的小妹妹 |
[14:08] | fake-dating some pervert. | 和什么变态假恋爱 |
[14:09] | What? Why am I a pervert? | 什么 我怎么就是变态了 |
[14:10] | Uh, have you ever met a nice, normal guy | 呃 你见过哪个正派的普通人 |
[14:12] | that wears suspenders every day? | 成天穿着背带裤 |
[14:14] | What kind of person has to tie their pants down | 什么样的人需要系紧他们的裤子 |
[14:15] | to keep them from flying off? | 以防它掉下来 |
[14:16] | That’s not what suspenders are for, man. | 背带裤不是用来干这事的 兄弟 |
[14:18] | Guys, we don’t have time to figure out | 各位 我们没时间争论 |
[14:20] | what suspenders are for, all right? | 背带裤的作用了 明白吗 |
[14:21] | Now, Trudy, this is undercover work. | Trudy 这是个卧底行动 |
[14:23] | It can be very intense. Are you sure you can handle it? | 事态可以变得一触即发 你确定你能处理好吗 |
[14:25] | I mean, I’ll do my best. | 我会尽力的 |
[14:27] | – Who’s this? – This is Deion. He’s my man. | – 这是谁 – 这是Deion 我男人 |
[14:30] | Ask me another question, you simple little barn animal. | 问问我别的问题 你这头脑简单的牲口 |
[14:33] | Okay, so she can handle it. | 好的 所以她的确能处理好 |
[14:34] | Why is your boyfriend here? | 你男朋友来这干嘛 |
[14:35] | Who said boyfriend? Deion and I freak, | 谁说是男朋友了 Deion只和我滚床单 |
[14:38] | then he shuts his pretty little mouth | 然后他就闭上他的小嘴 |
[14:39] | and lets me handle my business. | 让我处理正事 |
[14:41] | I don’t like the direction this is going. | 我不喜欢这事的走向 |
[14:42] | Easy. She’s just playing a part. | 放松点 她只是在演戏 |
[14:44] | Pretty big age difference here. | 这个年龄差可真不小啊 |
[14:45] | – Where’d you guys meet? – The club. | – 你们在哪认识的 – 俱乐部里 |
[14:47] | Deion was a bouncer, | Deion是个保镖 |
[14:48] | and I told him I wanted him to bounce on me. | 我跟他说让他把’镖’投在我身上 |
[14:52] | Oh, what is that? | 噢 这是什么情况 |
[14:53] | Is she rubbing on his mic? | 她这是在摩擦他的麦克风吗 |
[14:54] | The mic that was taped to his chest? | 贴在他胸上的那个麦克风 |
[14:56] | You should feel these. | 你该来感受感受 |
[14:57] | They’re like two baseball bases. | 这就像是两个棒球球垒 |
[14:59] | Make ’em pop, daddy. | 让它们动起来 爸比 |
[15:00] | Daddy’s not sure this is the time. | 爸比不太确定这是不是合适的时机 |
[15:02] | Do it, daddy! | 动起来 爸比 |
[15:05] | Get your hands off her, pervert! | 把你的手从她身上拿开 变态 |
[15:07] | Judy! Judy! I tried to stop him. | Judy Judy 我试过拦住他 |
[15:09] | That’s my baby sister you’re caressing. | 你乱摸的是我的宝贝妹妹 |
[15:10] | What? How can I caress her with my pecs? | 什么 我怎么用自己的胸肌摸她 |
[15:13] | Look at those things. They got thumbs. | 看看这俩玩意 它们可是长了拇指的 |
[15:14] | Guys, guys, stop! Where is Dallas? | 各位 各位 停下 Dallas去哪了 |
[15:16] | I think he got spooked and ran away. | 我觉得他被吓跑了 |
[15:18] | Good job, Doug Judy. | 干得漂亮 Doug Judy |
[15:19] | You just cost your sister a chance at a reduced sentence. | 你刚刚失去了给你妹妹减刑的机会 |
[15:22] | Oh, no! Why is my tone so playful? | 哦不 我的语气怎么这么欢快 |
[15:25] | Why is there a twinkle in my eye? | 我的眼睛怎么闪闪发光 |
[15:26] | Because I just found our 1961 Ferrari 250GT California. | 因为我刚刚发现了我们的1961年加州法拉利250GT |
[15:34] | Ladies and gents and pervert Terry, | 女士们 先生们 以及变态Terry |
[15:37] | we are in business. | 咱们正式开张啦 |
[15:38] | Sorry, Sarge, I got caught up in the moment there. | 对不起 警长 我被一时的激动冲昏了头脑 |
[15:40] | Guys, I threw up. | 各位 我吐出来了 |
[15:42] | Oh, man, it’s over. | 天啊 结束了 |
[15:43] | – We need a miracle. – I’m here. | – 我们需要一个奇迹 – 我来了 |
[15:45] | Captain Holt! How are you here? | Holt警监 你怎么在这 |
[15:47] | You called me. You didn’t stop calling me. | 你给我打电话了 你就没停过 |
[15:48] | I didn’t call you. Look. | 我没给你打电话 你看 |
[15:51] | You left 17 voicemails. | 你留了17条语音信箱留言 |
[15:52] | Here’s one. | 这是其中一个 |
[15:53] | Holt! You got to come save us. | Holt 你得来救我们 |
[15:56] | We need a lie to get you here. | 得编个谎骗你来 |
[15:57] | Charles, what should I say? | Charles 我该说点啥 |
[15:58] | That I got shot in the face. | 说我被枪打到脸 |
[16:00] | Ooh, and tell him to bring pizza. | 噢噢 跟他说带披萨来 |
[16:02] | Whoo! Crampon Holt! | 喔哦 警艰Holt |
[16:04] | We’re losing. | 我们要输啦 |
[16:05] | – Yeah! – Why are you dancing? | – 呀噫 – 你为什么要跳舞 |
[16:07] | Oh, I was up to nine-drink Amy, | 哦 我本来是九杯酒后Amy |
[16:08] | who speaks French, | 说法语的 |
[16:10] | and then I hurl… | 然后我吐 |
[16:12] | I hurl… hurled. | 我吐 吐掉了 |
[16:14] | What she’s trying to say is that she vomited, | 她是想说她吐得差不多了 |
[16:16] | and now she’s back down to three-drink Amy, | 然后现在回到了三杯酒后Amy模式 |
[16:18] | or Amy Dance Pants. | 也叫舞蹈机器Amy |
[16:19] | You know it. | 说的好 |
[16:21] | My God. | 我天 |
[16:22] | Hitchcock, are you the only person still making sense? | Hitchcock 你是这儿唯一还有理智的人 |
[16:24] | Yeah. It’s bad. | 没错 糟透了 |
[16:26] | So are you gonna make us give up, Clappin? | 所以你想我们认输吗 兢监 |
[16:29] | Or are you here to tell us to stop? | 还是说你是来让我们停下的 |
[16:30] | No, I’m here to help you win. | 不 我是来帮你们赢的 |
[16:32] | What is happening? Why is this? | 发生了啥 为啥 |
[16:34] | It’s something you said on one of your voicemails, | 因为你在语音中说的话 |
[16:35] | after you had sung the entirety of a song | 你先是唱完了一整首歌 |
[16:37] | called “Shake Whatcha Mama Gave Ya.” | 叫”抖奶神曲” |
[16:39] | You thought you had hung up, but you hadn’t. | 你以为你挂了 但是没有 |
[16:41] | Anyway, bye-bye. What am I doing calling him? | 反正 拜拜咯 我为啥要打电话给他啊 |
[16:44] | He doesn’t care about us or what we want. | 他不关心我们 也不关心我们想要什么 |
[16:47] | When I heard that, I was shaken to my core. | 我听到这句话 被深深的动摇了 |
[16:49] | I thought this bar was beneath me, | 我以为这家酒吧够不上我的逼格 |
[16:51] | but what was actually beneath me was my own behavior. | 但其实够不上我的逼格的是我自己的作风 |
[16:53] | – I had turned my back on… – Holt! | – 我一直没理会 – Holt |
[16:55] | We do not have time for this. | 我们没时间听这些 |
[16:57] | Just drinky, drinky! | 赶紧喝 喝 |
[16:58] | Hank, bring me a Charbonnay. | Hank 给我一瓶”霞不丽” |
[17:04] | All right, Stefano should be here any minute. | 好 Stefano随时都可能出现 |
[17:06] | I just want to thank you guys so much for helping me. | 我想谢谢你们来这儿帮我 |
[17:08] | I don’t deserve your kindness. | 我不值得你们这样的善意 |
[17:09] | Hey, don’t be so hard on yourself. | 嘿 别这么说自己 |
[17:10] | We all make bad decisions when we’re younger. | 谁年轻时候不犯点错啊 |
[17:12] | – I was once in a flash mob. – Ew. | – 我以前还玩过快闪 – 噁 |
[17:14] | Something’s off about this. | 这事儿不太对劲 |
[17:16] | I don’t like leaving Judy out there alone. | 我不想留Judy自己在那 |
[17:17] | Relax, we have a tracker on the car, | 放松 我们在车上放了个追踪器 |
[17:19] | a tracker on Doug Judy, | 在Doug Judy身上也放了个 |
[17:20] | and ESU has the entire area surrounded. | 而且还有特勤队把这一整片儿都包围了 |
[17:22] | – It’s gonna be fine. – We got movement. | – 没事的 – 有行动 |
[17:24] | Okay, everyone, to your positions. | 好 各部门注意 就位 |
[17:26] | On my signal. | 等我命令 |
[17:27] | Hold. Hold. | 不要动 不要动 |
[17:30] | Hold. | 不要动 |
[17:32] | Sorry, I started holding too soon. | 不好意思我开始的太提前了 |
[17:34] | Let’s start over. Hold. | 再来一遍 不要动 |
[17:36] | Hold. | 不要动 |
[17:37] | And… | 然后 |
[17:40] | Everyone, stop holding! Go, go, go, go! | 各部门 动起来 上上上上 |
[17:44] | Where is he? Where is he? | 哪儿呢 他在哪 |
[17:46] | Got him. They got Stefano. | 捉到了 他们捉到了Stefano |
[17:48] | No, not Stefano. The Pontiac Bandit. | 不 不是Stefano 庞蒂亚克偷车贼去哪了 |
[17:50] | – Where is… – Doug Judy here. | – 他去哪儿了 – Dough Judy在这 |
[17:52] | Y’all see that car blow up? | 你们看见那车炸了吗 |
[17:53] | Yeah, we did. Why did you do that? | 看见了 你为什么炸它 |
[17:55] | You think I did that? | 你以为我炸的 |
[17:56] | Doug Judy does not work with fire. | Doug Judy可不玩火 |
[17:58] | Yeah, he’s like the Hound from “Game of Thrones.” | 对 他就像<权力的游戏>里的”猎狗” |
[17:59] | I am like the Hound. And you’re my Arya. | 我就像猎狗 而你是我的埃利亚 |
[18:02] | – Right? – Guys! | – 是吧 – 喂喂 |
[18:03] | If Doug Judy didn’t blow up the car, who did? | 如果Doug Judy没炸车 谁炸的 |
[18:07] | Trudy Judy Trudy Judy. | |
[18:14] | Damn, sir, you took that Charbonnay to the house. | 我去 老板 你把这瓶夏敦埃一口闷了 |
[18:16] | – How you feeling? – Let me take stock. | – 你感觉怎么样 – 我来感受一下 |
[18:18] | My equilibrium is askew, | 我的平衡开始歪斜 |
[18:20] | my vision is partially impaired, | 视线部分受阻 |
[18:22] | and I’m clearly slurring my words. | 显然话也说不清楚 |
[18:24] | To put a fine point on it, your boy is turnt. | 确切地说 我喝嗨了 |
[18:26] | Well, well, well, there’s only a minute left, | 不错不错不错 就剩一分钟了 |
[18:28] | and you are six bucks down. | 你们还差六块钱的酒没喝 |
[18:30] | I don’t think you guys are gonna make it. | 我觉得你们赢不了 |
[18:31] | Hank, another Charb. | Hank 再来一瓶”霞不丽” |
[18:33] | This one’s hot. It was sitting on the radiator. | 这一瓶很热 一直放在暖气片上 |
[18:40] | – He’s never gonna make it. – Yes, he will. | – 他喝不完 – 他能 |
[18:42] | Just don’t breathe. Let the liquid into your lungs. | 不要呼吸 让酒流入你的肺里 |
[18:47] | Five, four, three, two… | 五 四 三 二 |
[18:51] | Closing time! Cops win! | 时间到 警察赢了 |
[18:57] | All right, fine, the bar is yours. | 行吧 行吧 酒吧是你们的了 |
[19:00] | But we’re keeping this! | 但我们要拿回这个 |
[19:04] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[19:05] | Before we all go home and pass out, | 在我们都回家并纷纷醉死之前 |
[19:07] | I want to say how sorry I am that I deserted you earlier. | 我想说 很抱歉之前把你们扔在这 |
[19:10] | I want you to know that I care about you all so very much, | 我想说 我很在意你们 |
[19:13] | each and every one of you. | 在意你们每一个人 |
[19:14] | Boyle, Santiago, Diaz, Hitchcock, Scu… | Boyle和Santiago和Diaz和Hitchcock和Scu… |
[19:20] | All right, I have officers looking for her. | 我派人去找她了 |
[19:22] | She was on foot. She couldn’t have gone far. | 她跑走的 走不了多远 |
[19:25] | This is her. | 是她 |
[19:26] | – Where are you, Trudy? – In the wind, Dougie. | – 你去哪儿了 Trudy – 随风而去 Dougie |
[19:28] | Okay, that’s a cool thing to say, but what are you doing? | 这话接的不错 但是你干什么呢 |
[19:30] | They were gonna reduce your charges. | 他们本来是要减轻对你的起诉了 |
[19:31] | Reduced charges are still charges, | 减轻后的起诉还是起诉 |
[19:33] | and I can’t go to prison. | 我不要进监狱 |
[19:34] | There are no dudes there, and I need to smush! | 那儿没有男人 老娘需要男人 |
[19:37] | – Trudy! – Oh, grow up, Doug. | – Trudy – 哎呀 长大吧 Doug |
[19:39] | I’m an adult woman who’s horny all the time. | 我是个成熟的女人了 分分钟都如饥似渴 |
[19:41] | – What is going on? – Oh, are you judging me, ho? | – 这都什么啊 – 哦 你是在批评我吗 |
[19:43] | Trudy, running from the cops is a felony. | Trudy 潜逃是重罪 |
[19:45] | That means no more nursing school. | 你这样没法再念护士学校了 |
[19:46] | Good. It sucked. | 完美 护士学校糟透了 |
[19:48] | I only went to, like, one class. | 我就去上了 就那么一节课吧 |
[19:49] | – What? – It was boring as hell. | – 啥 – 那课无聊疯了 |
[19:50] | So then I started running Internet scams. | 所以我就开始网络诈骗 |
[19:52] | Then there was identity theft. | 然后盗用身份 |
[19:54] | I was Queen Latifah for a bit. | 我有段时间是奎因·拉蒂法 |
[19:55] | Then Lil’ Kim. That was less believable. | 然后是莉儿·金 这个没啥可信度 |
[19:57] | But then I found your old notebooks. | 然后我找到了你的旧笔记本 |
[19:59] | How come you never told me how much fun car thieving is? | 你怎么能从来没告诉过我偷车有多好玩呢 |
[20:02] | Because I didn’t want you to fall in love with it. | 因为我不想让你陷进去 |
[20:04] | Wait, I’m confused. | 等会 我有点不懂 |
[20:05] | When did you put the bomb in the Ferrari? | 你什么时候在法拉利里装炸弹的 |
[20:07] | I didn’t do it. Dallas did. | 不是我 是Dallas |
[20:08] | And Dallas isn’t some criminal I’m afraid of. | Dallas可不是什么我害怕的罪犯 |
[20:11] | He’s my employee. Say what’s up, Dallas. | 他是我雇来的 打个招呼 Dallas |
[20:13] | – Wassup? – Named after a city. | – 你们好呀 – 用城市名当名字 |
[20:15] | The hard part was trying to figure out how to tell him my plan, | 最难的 是想办法跟他说我的计划 |
[20:18] | so then I came up with that whole boyfriend thing, | 所以我才来了那一出这是我男朋友的戏份 |
[20:19] | because I needed a distraction. | 因为我需要个烟雾弹 |
[20:21] | I knew you’d rush in, all weird and old-fashioned, | 我知道你会冲过来 又诡异又老派 |
[20:23] | try to protect my honor. | 想保护我的贞洁 |
[20:24] | How can I caress her with my pecs? | 我怎么用自己的胸肌摸她 |
[20:26] | Look at those things. They got thumbs. | 看看它们 它们有指头 |
[20:28] | I don’t need you to protect me, Doug. | 我不需要你保护我 Doug |
[20:30] | You’re my baby sister. | 你是我的宝贝妹妹呀 |
[20:31] | I got to look out for you. | 我得照顾好你 |
[20:32] | That’s so sweet, and also dumb. | 真是 又甜蜜 又蠢 |
[20:35] | I’ll see you at Christmas, sucker! | 圣诞节见 蠢货 |
[20:37] | I love you, big bro. | 我爱你啊 哥 |
[20:38] | Trudy Trudy! | |
[20:40] | Man, I am gutted. This is awful. | 兄弟 我心好痛啊 这糟透了 |
[20:42] | Is this how you feel every time I trick you? | 每次我骗了你 你也是这感觉吗 |
[20:44] | Pretty much. Yeah, it always hurts. | 差不多 每次都很难受 |
[20:46] | Wow, I’m sorry, man. | 我很抱歉 哥们 |
[20:47] | It must be really hard to hang out with me. | 跟我一起对你而言肯定挺不容易的 |
[20:48] | Well, it’s a tough relationship, but it’s exciting. | 嗯 这段关系是挺遭罪 不过很有意思 |
[20:50] | Hey, Doug, I’m sorry for not trusting you. | Doug 很抱歉我之前不相信你 |
[20:52] | Turns out you had nothing to do with this. | 果然你跟这事儿没什么关系 |
[20:54] | Oh, so you admit people can change. | 哦哦 所以你承认人是会变的咯 |
[20:56] | Yes. Bruce Banner’s pants and shirt were correct. | 嗯 Bruce Banner的短裤和短袖是对的 |
[20:59] | You know what this means, right? | 你知道这意味着什么 是吧 |
[21:01] | 6203 6,203. | |
[21:02] | 6204 6,204. | |
[21:04] | I am so glad I lost this bet. | 打赌输了超开心 |
[21:06] | I never find time for things I enjoy. | 我之前都没时间干我喜欢的事儿 |
[21:08] | This is so unsatisfying. | 我完全没有满足感 |
[21:09] | You’re not even sweating. | 你都没出汗 |
[21:11] | It’s too easy. Get on my back, Jake. | 太简单了 坐到我背上来 Jake |
[21:12] | – No, I’m not… – Get on my back, Jake! | – 不要 – 坐到我背上 Jake |
[21:14] | Coming, strong man! | 来啦来啦 大块头 |