时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | So, | 所以 |
[00:05] | two keys, huh? | 要两千克可卡因对吧 |
[00:07] | That’s a lot of snow. | 这量可不小啊 |
[00:09] | And if you can’t handle it, | 你要是拿不出来 |
[00:10] | we’re happy to find someone who can. | 我们再找下家就是了 |
[00:12] | Don’t worry about me, friend. I can handle it. | 别担心 朋友 我当然拿得出了 |
[00:14] | Marissa, baby, | Marissa 宝贝 |
[00:16] | go get our guests something to drink, would you? | 给我们的客人拿点喝的来 好吗 |
[00:17] | – We don’t want a drink. – What is this, a social call? | – 我们不需要喝的 – 这算什么 串门儿吗 |
[00:19] | It’s not a tea party. | 这又不是茶话会 |
[00:20] | We look like five-year-old girls to you? | 你当我们是五岁小女孩吗 |
[00:21] | Gentlemen, please. | 先生们 安静 |
[00:22] | Have some patience. | 有点耐心好吗 |
[00:24] | Two keys. | 你们要的两千克 |
[00:26] | Pure as a Catholic schoolgirl. | 和天主教的女学生一样纯 |
[00:27] | Did you bring the cash? | 你们带现金了吗 |
[00:29] | Oh, we brought something much better than cash. | 我们带的可比现金要棒多了 |
[00:31] | – What is that? – Our guns! | – 是什么 – 枪啊 |
[00:32] | NYPD! You’re under arrest! | 纽约警局 你们被捕了 |
[00:44] | Boss man’s gone. Where’d he go? | 头儿不见了 他去哪了 |
[00:49] | Thank you kindly, little lady. | 谢了 小妹妹 |
[00:58] | Gio Costa Gio Costa, | |
[00:59] | you’re under arrest. | 你被逮捕了 |
[01:01] | You want that drink now, Hitchcock? | 现在要来一杯吗 Hitchcock |
[01:02] | Don’t mind if I do, Scully. | 那我就不客气了 Scully |
[01:04] | Don’t mind if I do. | 那我就不客气了 |
[01:28] | “自”洁厨房 是如何运作的 第一步 “自”己收拾 | |
[01:31] | What the hell, Diaz? | 什么鬼啊 Diaz |
[01:33] | You trying to make your heart explode? | 你想让你的心脏爆炸吗 |
[01:35] | I’m loading up on coffee | 我在往肚子里屯咖啡 |
[01:36] | because it’s a pain in the ass getting to the kitchen now, | 因为现在来一趟厨房简直令人窒息 |
[01:37] | and I don’t want to come back here. | 我不想再受一次罪了 |
[01:39] | Is this about the desks? | 是因为办公桌吗 |
[01:40] | Yes, Terry, it’s about the desks. | 对 Terry 就是因为办公桌 |
[01:42] | How long is Commissioner Kelly going to punish us | Kelly局长到底要惩罚我们到什么时候 |
[01:44] | because Captain Holt complained about him to the mayor? | 就因为Holt警监向市长投诉了他 |
[01:46] | I don’t know, but I hope it ends soon. | 我不知道 我希望快点结束 |
[01:48] | Terry’s shoulders weren’t built for tight spaces. | Terry的肩膀待不了太小的地方 |
[01:50] | It’s bonk city in here! | 这里简直就是碰碰车乐园 |
[01:51] | I’ve said “Excuse me” more times this morning | 今早我说过的”借过” |
[01:53] | than I have in my entire life. | 比我这辈子说的都多 |
[01:55] | Twice! | 整整两次 |
[01:59] | – Jake – Rosa – Jake. – Rosa. | |
[02:05] | Good morning. | 早上好啊 |
[02:06] | Oh, my. We are very close together. | 老天 我们靠得真是近啊 |
[02:07] | I love it. | 我喜欢 |
[02:08] | Hey, you know how I’ve always wanted to have another child? | 你还记得我一直想再要个孩子吗 |
[02:11] | Well, it’s happening! | 就要实现了 |
[02:12] | Genevieve is pregnant? | Genevieve怀上了吗 |
[02:13] | But I thought your “Meh-err” | 但我以为你的”这个” |
[02:15] | no longer made “Whoo-oo”. | 不再产生”那个”了 |
[02:16] | Correct. My testes no longer make sperm. | 对 我的睾丸不再产生精子了 |
[02:18] | I was good with “Meh-err” and “Whoo-oo”. | 我觉得讲”这个”和”那个”就行了 |
[02:20] | No, we’re thinking of adopting again. | 不是 我们又开始考虑领养了 |
[02:21] | We just got an email | 我们最近收到了一封邮件 |
[02:22] | from Nikolaj’s 15-year-old brother in Latvia | 是拉脱维亚一个15岁的男孩写来的 |
[02:25] | that he’s never met. | Nikolaj还从没见过这个哥哥呢 |
[02:26] | Yeah, his name is Dragomir. | 他的名字叫Dragomir |
[02:28] | Oh, my God. | 我的老天爷啊 |
[02:29] | That is a 42-year-old fur trapper. | 这不是个42岁的毛皮猎人吗 |
[02:31] | What? You don’t see the resemblance? | 什么 你看不出他和Nikolaj长得像吗 |
[02:33] | Yeah, to Matisyahu. | 我看长得像Matisyahu吧 |
[02:34] | There’s no way he’s 15. | 他怎么可能才15岁 |
[02:35] | Well, then, how come he wrote that his greatest fear | 那么他为什么说他最害怕的事 |
[02:37] | is quote “Going through puberty”? | 是”经历青春期” |
[02:39] | Probably because he wants you to think he’s 15 | 大概是因为他想让你以为他只有15岁 |
[02:40] | so you’ll adopt him. | 骗你收养他吧 |
[02:41] | Look, Charles, I hate to say this, | 听着 Charles 我不想这么说 |
[02:42] | but I think this guy is scamming you. | 但我认为这家伙在骗你 |
[02:44] | Come on. You’re just suspicious of everyone. | 得了吧 你总是在怀疑别人 |
[02:46] | Jake Charles Jake! Charles! | |
[02:48] | Captain wants to see you! | 警监要见你们两个 |
[02:50] | I cannot get through this room anymore, | 我没法走过去了 |
[02:52] | so I’m yelling everything now. | 所以我现在都用吼的 |
[02:54] | Nancy, Captain said you can | Nancy 警监说同意你 |
[02:56] | go to your psychologist this morning. | 上午请假去看心理医生 |
[02:58] | You’re clear! Get your head right. | 你可以走了 去把脑子看看好吧 |
[03:00] | Gentlemen, we have a situation. | 先生们 我们遇到了一个问题 |
[03:02] | Scully and Hitchcock just got a call from Internal Affairs. | Scully和Hitchcock刚刚接到了内务部的电话 |
[03:04] | They’re interested in a case of theirs from 1986. | 说要调查一个他们在1986年办的案子 |
[03:07] | If you ask me, this old case is only coming up now | 在我看来 现在来提陈年往事 |
[03:10] | because the commissioner is trying to | 就是因为局长想要 |
[03:11] | drum up a scandal in the Nine-Nine. | 在99分局搞个丑闻 |
[03:13] | And take out your two best detectives in the process. | 再顺便弄走你两个最好的警探 |
[03:15] | You’re not my two best detectives. | 你们不是我最好的警探 |
[03:16] | Oh, that’s such a relief. | 这我就放心了 |
[03:18] | I feel so much safer now. | 我感觉安全多了 |
[03:19] | Good lord. | 天爷呀 |
[03:20] | Don’t interfere with IA’s investigation. | 别去给内务部的调查捣乱 |
[03:22] | Just find out what actually happened | 只要弄清楚当时到底发生了什么 |
[03:24] | in case Kelly is trying to manipulate the facts. | 以防Kelly篡改事实 |
[03:26] | Can you do that? | 你们能做到吗 |
[03:27] | Oh, so you’re asking if we can open a portal to the wet and wild 1980s | 所以你是要我们穿越到激情又野性的八十年代 |
[03:30] | to investigation the bizarre lives of these magnificent dodos? | 去调查这两只美丽渡渡鸟的奇异生活吗 |
[03:33] | I believe it was a young Barack Obama who said “Uh, yes, we can.” | 我记得年轻的巴拉克·奥巴马曾说过 “我们一定能” |
[03:38] | Ooh, sorry. Sorry. Sorry. | 抱歉 抱歉 抱歉 |
[03:41] | You want to see me, Sarge? | 警长 你叫我吗 |
[03:42] | Yeah. I know we’re all sort of crammed together in here, | 对 我知道这里有点挤 |
[03:45] | but we were kind of thinking that your uniformed officers are, | 但我们觉得你手下穿制服的警员们 |
[03:48] | uh, causing some problems. | 制造了一些麻烦 |
[03:50] | Oh? Like what? | 是吗 比如什么 |
[03:51] | How do I put this tactfully? | 我要怎么委婉地表达呢 |
[03:52] | Your squad turned the kitchen into a cesspool, | 你的警队把厨房变成了粪坑 |
[03:54] | nastied up the bathroom, | 弄脏了厕所 |
[03:55] | and made the elevator smell like a hundred butts. | 还弄得电梯里像100个臭屁股的味儿 |
[03:57] | Okay, thank you for your tact, Diaz. | 是挺委婉的 Diaz |
[03:59] | Well, that’s unfair. | 这么说可不公平 |
[04:00] | Your squad is responsible for at least 50 of those butts. | 至少有一半屁股味儿是你们队的责任 |
[04:03] | Look, all I’m saying is maybe you can ask | 听着 我只是说你可不可以 |
[04:04] | the downstairs people to be more… | 让楼下的注意点 |
[04:05] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[04:06] | “Downstairs people”? | “楼下的” |
[04:08] | That’s a little offensive. | 这可有些冒犯啊 |
[04:10] | Oh, don’t get it twisted. | 别误解我的意思 |
[04:12] | It’s just where you came from. | 你们本来就在楼下啊 |
[04:13] | Some of my best friends are downstairs people. | 我有几个好朋友就是楼下的 |
[04:15] | Okay, I think you know exactly what that sounds like, | 好了 你肯定知道自己用的是什么语气 |
[04:19] | you upstairs people. | 你们这些楼上的 |
[04:21] | Oh, thank you for that nice compliment. | 谢谢夸奖 |
[04:23] | It wasn’t a compliment, and you know it! | 这不是夸奖 你别装傻 |
[04:24] | I said it with ‘tude. | 没听到我的口气吗 |
[04:25] | Classic downstairs person. | 多么典型的楼下的啊 |
[04:27] | Wow, you are prejudiced against the first floor. | 看来你对我们一楼有偏见啊 |
[04:31] | I’m taking this up the chain. | 我要去向上级汇报 |
[04:33] | Gina Linetti spaghetti confetti. | Gina Linetti 意大利面 五彩纸屑 |
[04:35] | Gina Linetti spaghetti confetti. | Gina Linetti 意大利面 五彩纸屑 |
[04:37] | Faster. | 再快点 |
[04:38] | GinaLinettispaghetticonfetti. | GinaLinetti意大利面五彩纸屑 |
[04:39] | Captain Holt. | Holt警监 |
[04:40] | Uh, yeah, can’t you see we’re in the middle of something? | 没看见我们在忙吗 |
[04:42] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[04:42] | It sounded like you were just saying gibberish back and forth. | 你们好像只是在颠来倒去地胡言乱语 |
[04:44] | Gina is helping me to prepare for a televised interview. | Gina在帮我准备一个电视采访 |
[04:46] | Since the mayor has yet to weigh in | 市长还没有开始 |
[04:48] | on Commissioner Kelly’s “Vigilant Policing” initiative, | 对Kelly局长的”警戒管制”提议采取措施 |
[04:51] | I’ve decided to take my objections | 所以我打算将我的反对意见 |
[04:52] | straight to the people. | 直接告知人民 |
[04:53] | And this gibberish is actually Gina jargon, | 你所谓的胡言乱语其实是Gina语 |
[04:56] | a world-renowned linguistic system | 一个享誉世界的语言体系 |
[04:58] | that worked pretty well for Ellen Musk. | 对Ellen Musk来说特别好用 |
[05:00] | – Elon Musk. – Ellen Musk. | – 是Elon Musk – 是Ellen Musk |
[05:02] | Season one winner of VH1’s “Queen Bitch”. | VH1电视台<婊中女王>第一季的赢家 |
[05:05] | Sir, isn’t going to the press | 警监 在媒体上公之于众 |
[05:06] | gonna make Kelly even angrier at us? | 难道不会让Kelly对我们更加恼火吗 |
[05:08] | Yeah. He’s already made life here pretty miserable. | 是啊 他已经叫我们够难受的了 |
[05:11] | The crowding, the desks, | 人挤人 桌子挤桌子的 |
[05:12] | the downstairs people treating the bullpen like a dumpster. | 楼下的都把拘留室当成垃圾桶了 |
[05:16] | Ooh, I’m so sorry for the untidiness, milord. | 弄脏了您的地方真是抱歉啊 大人 |
[05:19] | That’s enough. | 够了 |
[05:20] | I don’t have time for your internecine battles, | 我没时间听你们内讧 |
[05:22] | and I don’t give a hoot about your minor inconveniences. | 我也不介乎你们那点小麻烦 |
[05:24] | I am trying to fight injustice | 我正试图对抗不公 |
[05:26] | and do what is right for the entire NYPD. | 并为整个纽约警局谋求公正 |
[05:30] | Understood? | 明白了吗 |
[05:31] | Yes, milord. | 是的 大人 |
[05:34] | Okay, let’s set the scene. | 好了 我们来回忆一下 |
[05:36] | The year is 1986. | 故事发生在1986年 |
[05:38] | “Top Gun” is crushing the box office, | <壮志凌云>破了票房纪录 |
[05:40] | and the Beastie Boys have just been issued their “License to Ill”. | 野兽男孩则发布专辑 |
[05:42] | And that’s the year I got felt up for the first time | 这一年也是我第一次被人抚摸 |
[05:45] | under the shirt. | 她的手伸进衬衫里哦 |
[05:46] | Always a big moment in a young boy’s life. | 说得上是年轻男孩的光辉时刻了 |
[05:48] | All right, tell us about the case. | 好了 谈谈那个案子吧 |
[05:49] | We were working organized crime, | 我们当时正在追集团犯罪 |
[05:51] | and we took down a mafia boss, Gio Costa, | 拿下一个黑手党头头 Gio Costa |
[05:53] | for running cocaine. | 罪行是贩卖可卡因 |
[05:54] | We were the studs of the Nine-Nine. | 我们当时可是99分局的硬汉担当 |
[05:56] | Well I’m sure “Studs” Is a bit of a… | 用”硬汉担当”来形容是不是太过 |
[05:58] | Oh, my God. | 噢 老天 |
[05:58] | I can’t believe I’ma say this, but… | 我不敢相信我会这么说 但是 |
[06:00] | Meow. | 喵呜 |
[06:02] | No, that is not what I was gonna say, | 不 我没有打算这么说 |
[06:04] | but honestly, yeah, meow. | 但说实在的 没错 喵呜 |
[06:06] | No offense, guys, but what the hell happened to you? | 无意冒犯 伙计们 但是你们都经历了什么 |
[06:08] | Are you body shaming us? | 你是在外貌攻击我们吗 |
[06:09] | No, I’m personality-shaming you. | 不 我在人格攻击你们 |
[06:11] | You were so alert and cool and job-doing. | 你们以前看起来那么机智聪明又能干 |
[06:13] | So how did you get to Costa? | 你们是怎么接近Costa的 |
[06:15] | We had a CI on the inside | 我们有一位内应 |
[06:16] | who helped set up a sting. | 帮我们设好了圈套 |
[06:17] | We took down Costa, | 我们拿下了Costa |
[06:18] | recovered a ton of coke | 起获了大量的可卡因 |
[06:20] | and three duffel bags full of cash. | 还有满满三个行李袋的现金 |
[06:21] | Seems pretty clear-cut, | 看起来案情非常清晰啊 |
[06:23] | but then why would IA reopen the case? | 可为什么内务要重启这个案件呢 |
[06:24] | Unless… they think it’s some sort of “Freaky Friday” Situation | 除非 他们觉得这事类似于<辣妈辣妹>的情况 |
[06:27] | and you guys traded places with horny singles in your area. | 而你们和附近的性感单身汉交换了身体 |
[06:29] | – It’s possible. – So what happened to the CI? | – 很有可能 – 那位内应后来怎么样了 |
[06:31] | Who knows? It was so long ago. | 谁知道呢 那么久远的事了 |
[06:33] | I mean, I barely remember how I got to work this morning. | 我几乎不记得今天早上是怎么来上班的 |
[06:35] | I think there was an ambulance involved. | 我记得好像涉及到救护车 |
[06:36] | – Oh, there was. – Oh. | – 噢 是的 – 是嘛 |
[06:38] | Wait a minute. Here’s a question. | 等等 有个问题 |
[06:39] | You said you recovered three duffel bags full of cash | 你说你缴获了装满三个旅行袋的现金 |
[06:42] | and that’s what the evidence logs say as well. | 而证物记录也是这么写的 |
[06:43] | – Yeah. – So? | – 是啊 – 所以呢 |
[06:44] | So count the bags. | 所以 数下袋子 |
[06:46] | One, two, three, like you said, | 一 二 三 就像你说的 |
[06:48] | but then take a look in this mirror behind you, | 但看看你们身后的镜子 |
[06:50] | the one that shows off your shockingly taut bottoms. | 映出了你们令人意外的紧致翘臀 |
[06:52] | A fourth bag. | 还有第四个袋子 |
[06:53] | Oh, probably missed it. | 噢 那可能是漏掉了 |
[06:54] | Yeah, you know us. We’re dumb-dumbs. | 是啊 你也知道 我们是傻帽 |
[06:56] | But even you wouldn’t miss a giant bag full of cash. | 可就算是你们也不可能漏掉一大袋现金啊 |
[06:59] | It was the ’80s. | 那可是80年代 |
[07:00] | Police weren’t perfect then like they are today. | 那时候的警察都不是像现在这么完美的 |
[07:02] | All right, calm down. | 好了 冷静一下 |
[07:03] | We’re not accusing you of anything, right, Jake? | 我们不是在指控你们什么 对吧 Jake |
[07:04] | – Kinda was. – This is crazy! | – 就是在指控 – 荒谬 |
[07:06] | We’re innocent! | 我们是清白的 |
[07:07] | IA is railroading us like Holt said, | 正如Holt警监说 内务部门在陷害我们 |
[07:09] | and you’re joining in the witch hunt! | 而你们也加入了这场政治迫害 |
[07:10] | You’re fake news! | 你们在胡说 |
[07:12] | Sad! | 可悲 |
[07:15] | Yeah, that’s definitely the language of the innocent. | 没错 这绝对是清白者会说出来的话 |
[07:19] | Okay, so there are two questions on the table. | 好了 目前我们有两个问题 |
[07:22] | First, who was more bang-able, | 第一 你更想睡谁 |
[07:23] | young Hitchcock or young Scully? | 青年Hitchcock还是青年Scully |
[07:24] | Young Hitchcock. Total smoke show. | 青年Hitchcock 简直帅得冒烟 |
[07:26] | Agreed, but it’s close, and second, | 我同意 但不相上下 第二个 |
[07:27] | did they steal a big old bag full of mob cash? | 他们有没有偷那个装满赃款的破袋子 |
[07:30] | They said they didn’t do anything wrong. I believe them. | 他们说他们没有做任何错事 我相信他们 |
[07:32] | When I brought up the fourth bag, | 当我提到第四个袋子的时候 |
[07:33] | they stormed out. | 他们大发雷霆 |
[07:34] | Or, once again, | 或者是 我再说一次 |
[07:35] | I think you just can’t help being suspicious of everyone. | 我觉得 你就是不自觉地怀疑 每一个人 |
[07:38] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[07:39] | Is that what this is about? | 这就是你想说的吗 |
[07:40] | You’re mad because | 你生气是因为 |
[07:40] | I said the old sea captain you want to adopt is scamming you? | 我说那个你想要领养的老船长在诓骗你吗 |
[07:43] | Dragomir is not a captain. | Dragomir才不是船长 |
[07:44] | He clubs the fish in the bottom of the boat. | 他只是在船的底层把鱼打晕 |
[07:45] | That’s his after-school job. | 那是他的课后兼职 |
[07:47] | Okay, Charles, you are letting your emotions | 好了Charles 你在任由你的感性 |
[07:48] | cloud your judgment with Dragomir and with these guys. | 蒙蔽你对Dragomir和这些家伙的判断 |
[07:51] | I mean, for all we know, Hitchcock and Scully | 我们只知道 Hitchcock和Scully |
[07:53] | have been playing us for years like criminal masterminds. | 这么多年来一直像是犯罪大师一样玩弄我们 |
[07:57] | Okay, so maybe not masterminds, | 好吧 也许不是大师 |
[07:58] | but I’m still going in there and getting the truth. | 但我还是要进去找出真相 |
[08:00] | All right, guys, let’s not make this | 好了 伙计们 我们没必要 |
[08:02] | any more difficult than it has to be. | 把事情变得那么难搞 |
[08:03] | We know there was a fourth bag of money. | 我们都知道有第四袋钱 |
[08:05] | – Where’d it go? – We told you dorks. | – 它去哪了 – 笨蛋 都说了 |
[08:06] | We never saw it. Now leave us alone. | 我们没见过 别烦我们了 |
[08:08] | I don’t think you get what’s happening here. | 看来你们不太清楚状况 |
[08:09] | This is an interrogation, | 现在是审问 |
[08:11] | and it’s only gonna end one way: | 而且只有一种收场 |
[08:13] | with you telling us everything. | 那就是你们全盘托出 |
[08:15] | Something funny? | 好笑吗 |
[08:16] | It’s just I don’t think you get what’s happening here. | 我觉得是你们不太清楚状况 |
[08:18] | You’re locked in a small, windowless room | 你在午饭结束一小时后 |
[08:19] | with the two of us one hour after lunch. | 和我们两个 困在一个没有窗的小房间里 |
[08:22] | – Oh no. – You want to know what we ate? | – 噢 不 – 你想知道我们吃了什么吗 |
[08:23] | Four-cheese pizza, double-cheese, | 四片双层芝士的芝士披萨 |
[08:25] | with a side of cheesy fries, extra cheese, | 配加倍芝士的芝士薯条 |
[08:28] | and a big old slice of cheesecake. | 还有一大块芝士蛋糕 |
[08:29] | But, Scully, | 可是Scully |
[08:31] | – you’re lactose intolerant. – Yeah. | – 你有乳糖不耐症 – 是啊 |
[08:33] | This whole room is a Dutch oven. | 这个房间就是个他妈的大焖锅 |
[08:37] | What the hell is this? | 这是什么鬼 |
[08:39] | The downstairs people | 下层的人 |
[08:40] | keep making a mess of the microwave. | 总是把微波炉弄得一团糟 |
[08:42] | One of them thought it was cool | 甚至还有人觉得直接加热 |
[08:44] | to heat up soup in an uncovered dish. | 敞口盘子装的汤是没问题的 |
[08:46] | – That’s just crazy! – How do you know that’s our splatter? | – 简直太荒唐了 – 你怎么肯定那是我们弄的 |
[08:48] | There are some sloppy Susans upstairs. | 楼上也有一些邋遢鬼啊 |
[08:51] | I saw it go down. It was one of you, | 我看见他下楼了 那是你们的人 |
[08:53] | – so ya banned. – No way. | – 所以你们被禁了 – 不行 |
[08:54] | This microwave belongs to the entire precinct, | 这个微波炉是属于整个分局的 |
[08:56] | so I’m nah-banned. | 所以我们是无禁 |
[08:59] | Actually, turns out, this microwave is not precinct property. | 事实上 原来 这个微波炉并不是分局的公有财产 |
[09:02] | Detective O’Shea brought it from home back in ’98, so… | 早在98年的时候 是O’Shea警探从家里带来的 所以 |
[09:05] | Ya banned. | 你们被禁了 |
[09:06] | I went to visit O’Shea’s widow.- | 我拜访了O’Shea的遗孀 |
[09:08] | – He’s dead? – Big-time. | – 他去世了吗 – 很久了 |
[09:09] | She is not over it. | 但她还是没有走出来 |
[09:10] | Anyway, I got her to sign a contract | 总之 我让她签了这份合同 |
[09:13] | that states the upstairs has exclusive microwave rights. | 声明楼上人有独家的微波炉使用权 |
[09:17] | You bothered a widow with this? | 你用这种破事打扰一个寡妇 |
[09:18] | Honestly, it wasn’t that awkward for me. | 老实说 我没有很尴尬 |
[09:20] | Rosa did it. | 是Rosa干的 |
[09:21] | It was rough, but she signed it, | 很不容易 但是她还是签了 |
[09:23] | so ya banned. | 所以你们被禁了 |
[09:24] | Okay, now that we can all breathe, | 好了 现在我们都能呼吸了 |
[09:26] | let’s try this again, | 那么我们再来一遍 |
[09:27] | unless you want to try and stink up the entire city of New York. | 除非你们想把整个纽约都熏臭掉 |
[09:30] | Challenge accepted. | 接受挑战 |
[09:31] | Okay, everyone, be cool! Be cool! | 行了 大家冷静点 冷静点 |
[09:33] | Just tell me everything that happened after the bust. | 请告诉我归案之后发生的所有事情 |
[09:35] | I’ll tell you what happened. | 我告诉你发生了什么 |
[09:36] | We were frigging heroes. | 我们成了大英雄 |
[09:37] | Anybody have a trash can? | 谁有垃圾桶吗 |
[09:39] | ‘Cause Flat Top and the Freak are bringing in some garbage. | 因为平头和怪胎抓回来个垃圾人渣 |
[09:44] | You guys had badass entrance lines | 你们有炫酷的出场台词 |
[09:45] | and people cheered? | 人们还给你们鼓掌 |
[09:47] | What happened? Where’d it all go wrong? | 发生了什么 到底哪里出差错了 |
[09:49] | Some things aren’t for us to know. | 有些事情我们也搞不清 |
[09:50] | Look, guys, we never had that money. | 听着 伙计 我们从来没有拿过那些钱 |
[09:52] | Here. We’ll prove it to you. | 这个 我们可以证明给你看 |
[09:54] | Those are our financial records. | 这是我们的财务记录 |
[09:56] | I don’t have any retirement. | 我没有退休金 |
[09:57] | I don’t have any security, or a car. | 没有任何证券 或者车 |
[09:59] | I rent most of my clothes. | 我的衣服基本上都是租的 |
[10:01] | We get it. You’re poor. | 我们知道了 你们穷 |
[10:02] | I’m not just poor, son. | 我不止是穷 孩子 |
[10:04] | I’m destitute. | 我是一无所有 |
[10:05] | Definitely not a wink-able line. | 明显不是适合眨眼的台词啊 |
[10:07] | Ugh, look at all these credit card charges for Wing Slutz. | 呃 看看这些付给”翼之荡妇”的信用卡账单 |
[10:09] | It can’t be healthy to eat there this much. | 在那里吃那么多是不健康的 |
[10:11] | If you want a diet option, | 如果你需要减肥的话 |
[10:12] | the Marine Park location has a blue cheese parfait. | 海洋公园附近有蓝芝士芭菲 |
[10:15] | You guys go all the way down to Marine Park for wings? | 你们大老远地去海洋公园就是为了鸡翅吗 |
[10:16] | There’s a waitress there who always gives us | 那里有一个女服务员总是会给我们 |
[10:18] | an extra drumstick in our slut bucket. | 在我们的荡妇桶里多放一个鸡腿 |
[10:20] | Wait a minute. | 等等 |
[10:20] | Why do you pay for a monthly parking spot? | 你为什么需要一个月度停车位 |
[10:22] | Because it’s New York. It’s hard to park. | 因为这里是纽约 很难找停车位 |
[10:24] | Yeah, but he just said he doesn’t have a car. | 是啊 可他刚刚才说他没有车 |
[10:25] | So what’s parked in this spot you don’t want us to know about? | 所以停车位里停了什么你不愿让我们知道的东西 |
[10:28] | Could it be a super-expensive sports car, paid for in cash? | 该不会是一个用现金支付的 超贵的跑车吧 |
[10:33] | Nope. | 不是 |
[10:34] | It’s just a sketchy old sex van. | 只是一辆可疑的旧性爱货车 |
[10:36] | There is nothing sketchy about the Beaver Trap. | “海狸陷阱(骗炮)”一点不可疑 |
[10:38] | Yes, there is. | 明明就是 |
[10:40] | In short, Commissioner Kelly’s new initiative | 简单地说 Kelly局长的新方案 |
[10:43] | is a regressive, wrongheaded return | 是一个落后的 错误的倒退 |
[10:45] | to the NYPD’s darkest days. | 回到纽约警局的黑暗时期 |
[10:49] | How was that? | 怎么样 |
[10:50] | Like watching a corpse | 就像是看着一具尸体 |
[10:51] | wash up on shore, lifeless. | 被冲上海岸 了无生气 |
[10:54] | Come on, you gotta pace it up, okay? | 真的 你得加快点节奏 好吗 |
[10:56] | You need to smile more. | 多笑笑 |
[10:57] | Energize the eyes! Gesticulate! | 让眼睛放光 比划点手势 |
[10:59] | You’re describing the behavior of a crazy person. | 你这说的显然是个疯子 |
[11:01] | Am I? Because right now, | 是吗 因为这会儿 |
[11:03] | you can’t take your eyes off me. | 你可是目不转睛的看着我 |
[11:05] | Oh, that must be the camera crew, | 哦 肯定是摄影组来了 |
[11:06] | here to set up the remote. | 来装远端控制器 |
[11:08] | Oh, but you’re not ready. | 可是你还没准备好啊 |
[11:09] | This is gonna be like “The King’s Speech,” | 这简直就是<国王的演讲>里的剧情 |
[11:11] | before he lost all that weight or whatever. | 你是没减重前的国王之类的 |
[11:12] | – I haven’t seen that movie. – Oh, it’s fine, Gina. | – 我没看过那电影 – 没事的 Gina |
[11:14] | I don’t need any tricks. I’ve got the truth, | 我不需要什么小诀窍 我手握真相 |
[11:16] | and the truth is all I need to bring down… | 已经足够用来让我扳倒 |
[11:19] | Commissioner Kelly! | Kelly局长 |
[11:21] | Hello. | 你好 |
[11:23] | So, Hitchcock, what’s the deal with the secret van? | 所以 Hitchcock 这秘密的小货车是怎么回事 |
[11:25] | Oh, nothing. It’s where I sleep during my divorces. | 没啥啊 这就是我离婚的时候睡觉的地方 |
[11:27] | If this van’s a-rocking, | 如果这车够摇摆 |
[11:29] | my ex-wife’s a-locking… | 那我前妻就是把锁 |
[11:30] | me, out of her house. | 把我锁在她家门外 |
[11:31] | Catchy. | 挺顺嘴 |
[11:33] | What are we doing here, Jake? | 我们这是干什么呢 Jake |
[11:34] | What are we even looking for? | 我们在这是要找什么啊 |
[11:35] | Whatever it is that Hitchcock’s trying to hide from us. | 甭管什么 反正是Hitchcock想瞒着我们藏起来的 |
[11:37] | I’d imagine he’d be hiding everything in here from us. | 我倒想他能在这藏住所有东西 |
[11:40] | – It’s a van of horrors. – Yeah, I know. | – 这车简直是噩梦集合体 – 我知道 |
[11:42] | I saw the bucket of male body butter, | 我刚看见一桶男士润肤霜 |
[11:44] | and her. But my gut tells me | 还有这位女士 不过直觉告诉我 |
[11:46] | there’s a smoking gun in here. | 这儿有铁证 |
[11:47] | It’s like you want them to be guilty. | 你简直像希望他俩有罪 |
[11:49] | I don’t. I just want to know what happened, | 不 我就是想知道到底发生过什么 |
[11:51] | unlike you,who doesn’t want them to be guilty, | 不像你 你就是不想看到他俩有罪 |
[11:52] | no matter what the truth is. | 甭管真相什么样 |
[11:53] | I’m not an idiot just because I have a heart. | 不能因为我长着心就说我蠢啊 |
[11:55] | Well, your heart just might be an idiot, | 得 你那颗心可能是真蠢 |
[11:56] | because voila | 瞧瞧 |
[11:59] | So many smells. Shouldn’t have gone for the flourish. | 哎呦这味儿 不应该来这么一下的 |
[12:01] | Wait, is that… | 等等 这是 |
[12:02] | The fourth bag from the picture. | 照片里的第四个包裹 |
[12:03] | Same logo, same stain under the handle, and… | 商标一致 提手下的痕迹一致 并且 |
[12:07] | It’s empty. They’re guilty! | 空的 他们有罪 |
[12:09] | Nuh-uh. Not necessarily. | 不不不 不一定的 |
[12:10] | I mean, there could be a very good… | 我想 可能有很好的 |
[12:13] | Damn it. We’re trapped! | 妈蛋 我们中圈套了 |
[12:15] | We’re trapped in the Beaver Trap! | 我们被关进”海狸陷阱”了 |
[12:16] | We’re the beavers! | 咱俩成海狸了 |
[12:18] | We’re the beavers! | 咱俩成海狸了 |
[12:23] | It won’t budge. | 动都不动 |
[12:24] | I can’t believe we let Hitchcock and Scully | 我简直不敢相信 Hitchcock和Scully居然能 |
[12:25] | get the drop on us. | 先发制人制住咱俩 |
[12:26] | It’s like being outsmarted by a couple of tomatoes. | 就好像我们居然还不如一堆番茄有脑子 |
[12:28] | I’m the tomato. | 我就是颗番茄 |
[12:29] | I was wrong about them, | 他俩这事我猜错了 |
[12:30] | and I’m probably wrong about Dragomir. | Dragomir的事儿估计我也错了 |
[12:32] | I’m too nice. | 我心太软了 |
[12:33] | I let every random jerk suckle at the teat of my human kindness. | 随便什么混蛋都能来吮吸我人性的乳汁 |
[12:37] | Gross. | 好恶心 |
[12:37] | Now please hand me that mannequin’s leg. | 把模特的假腿递给我 |
[12:39] | There were so many warning signs about Dragomir. | Dragomir的事儿简直疑点重重 |
[12:41] | Nikolaj had never heard of him… | Nikolaj从来没听说过这个人 |
[12:42] | – He’s 45. – He asked for money. | – 他45了 – 他开口要钱 |
[12:43] | – He’s 45. – He didn’t have a birth certificate. | – 他45了 – 他没有出生证明 |
[12:45] | He’s 45. | 他45了 |
[12:46] | – He looked older than 15. – He’s 45. | – 他看起来比15老 – 他45了 |
[12:47] | Fine. He was 45. | 行吧 他45了 |
[12:49] | I’m just a sucker, trapped in a creepy sex van. | 我太容易上当了 还困在这么个恶心的性爱货车里 |
[12:51] | That’s not entirely true. | 也不全是那么回事 |
[12:52] | You’re no longer trapped in a van. | 你没有被困在货车里了 |
[12:58] | Oh, crap. They took our car. | 得 完蛋 他们把我们的车开走了 |
[13:00] | All right, I’ll just call them | 好的 我呢 现在就给他俩打电话 |
[13:02] | and beg them to turn themselves in. | 求他们去自首 |
[13:03] | Oh, no. I left my phone in the car. | 完了 我把手机落车上了 |
[13:05] | I know it’s under one of their butts. | 他俩肯定有一个正坐在我手机上呢 |
[13:07] | Ooh, if they have your phone, | 哦哦 如果他俩身边有你的手机 |
[13:08] | we can track where they’re going. | 我们就能跟踪他俩了 |
[13:09] | I have “Find My Phone” Set up to track you. | 我设置了”寻找我的手机”功能追踪你 |
[13:12] | What? I do that for all my friends, | 咋了 我追踪了所有朋友的手机 |
[13:13] | not just you. | 不仅仅是你的 |
[13:14] | Show me. | 给我看看 |
[13:16] | There’s no time! Look, | 没时间了 看 |
[13:17] | they’re headed south on the Belt Parkway. | 他们沿着公园大道往南去了 |
[13:19] | Ooh, check what exit they’re taking. | 看看他们来从哪个出口下 |
[13:20] | Marine Park. | 海洋馆 |
[13:22] | They’re going to Wing Slutz! | 他们要去”翼之荡妇” |
[13:23] | But how do we get there? We don’t have a car. | 我们怎么追啊 没车 |
[13:25] | But we do have a van. | 但是我们有这货车 |
[13:29] | Yeah, we should have taken a Lyft. | 没错 应该叫个车的 |
[13:31] | I feel like a predator. | 感觉自己像引诱犯 |
[13:32] | This isn’t our car! | 这不是我们的车 |
[13:33] | – It’s a loaner. – We respect women! | – 借的 – 我们敬重女性 |
[13:34] | I’m still with her! | 我依然挺她 |
[13:35] | So you are doing a TV interview? | 你要上电视采访 |
[13:37] | – That’s cool. – Why are you smiling? | – 挺好 – 你为什么要笑 |
[13:39] | ‘Cause he’s one of those friendly villains, | 因为他是我们的笑面虎反派 |
[13:41] | like the Verizon guy who defected to Sprint. | 就像从Verizon叛投到Sprint的那个家伙一样 |
[13:43] | If you’re angry, come out and say it. | 如果生气了 你大可直接发泄出来 |
[13:44] | I’m not angry. I’m just curious | 我没生气 只是好奇 |
[13:46] | about what all this means. | 这是要干什么 |
[13:48] | It’s not often that one of our captains makes an unapproved media appearance. | 像这样 一个警监未经批准在媒体露面可不常见 |
[13:51] | It’s fun. | 有点意思 |
[13:52] | I plan on using this interview to criticize you and your policies. | 我打算通过这次采访抨击你和你的政策 |
[13:55] | Okay. That’s your prerogative. | 行吧 这是你的特权 |
[13:57] | No, don’t chuckle. | 别 别这么窃笑 |
[13:58] | A frown is a more appropriate response. | 皱眉头更合适 |
[14:00] | – I like you, Raymond. – No, you don’t. | – 我很喜欢你 Raymond – 你才不呢 |
[14:02] | I do! And I just came down here to tell you | 我喜欢你 我就是过来跟你说 |
[14:04] | that if you go through with this interview, | 如果你做了这场采访 |
[14:06] | I have some real fun ideas | 我倒是有几个有趣的点子 |
[14:07] | about ways to spice up life at the Nine-Nine. | 把整个99警区 弄的翻天覆地 |
[14:10] | I don’t like your threats, | 我不喜欢你的威胁 |
[14:11] | and I don’t like the cheery manner in which you’ve chosen to deliver them. | 我也不喜欢你这个过分愉悦的语气 |
[14:13] | Well, I’m just a cheery guy. | 我就是个活得愉快的人 |
[14:15] | You’re a snake. | 你明明是条毒蛇 |
[14:16] | Okay. I’m a snake. | 嗯 我是条毒蛇 |
[14:24] | Oh, no, they found us! | 坏了 他们找到我们了 |
[14:25] | Damn straight, we did. What were you thinking? | 很显然 找到你们了 想什么呢你们俩 |
[14:27] | They obviously weren’t thinking about anyone, | 他俩显然什么谁都没考虑 |
[14:29] | especially the one friend… me… | 尤其没想过一位朋友 也就是我 |
[14:31] | who had their backs and believed in them the whole time! | 全程力挺他们 信任他们 |
[14:34] | Why is the little one so mad? | 这小个子怎么这么生气 |
[14:35] | He’s going through something. | 他出了点状况 |
[14:36] | Now stand up, wet wipe your hands, | 站起来 擦擦你们的手 |
[14:38] | and put them behind your backs so we can cuff you. | 放来背后 得铐住你们了 |
[14:39] | Oh, thank God. I’m so tired of running. | 终于 谢天谢地 逃跑好累 |
[14:41] | – It’s only been an hour. – Stop. | – 就一个小时而已 – 停下 |
[14:42] | They didn’t do anything wrong. | 他们没错什么错事 |
[14:44] | Excuse me, ma’am. This is police business. | 抱歉 女士 警察办事 |
[14:45] | I know. I’m Donna, the manager here, | 我知道 我是Donna 这儿的经理 |
[14:47] | but my real name’s Marissa Costa. | 真名是 Marissa Costa |
[14:49] | I’m Gio Costa’s wife, | 我是Gio Costa的妻子 |
[14:50] | and I’m the reason they’re here. | 他们是为了我才出现在这儿的 |
[14:52] | – You were the informant. – Yeah, I was. | – 你是那个线人 – 没错 |
[14:54] | Marissa’s the only reason we got Costa. | 因为Marissa我们才能抓住Gosta |
[14:56] | And our captain screwed her over. | 结果我们警监骗了她 |
[14:57] | He wouldn’t put her in Witness Protection. | 他不肯实施证人保护计划 |
[14:58] | So you did take the cash. | 所以你们确实拿了钱 |
[15:00] | You just didn’t keep it. You gave it to her. | 但是没留下 而是给了她 |
[15:01] | We come down here and check on her periodically. | 我们隔段时间就过来这儿看看她的情况 |
[15:03] | Yeah, we never spoke, | 是 我们从来不对话 |
[15:04] | but if she put an extra wing in our slut bucket, | 不过如果她在我们的桶里多放一个鸡翅 |
[15:05] | it meant everything was okay. | 就说明一切都好 |
[15:06] | Wait, so I was right. | 等等 我是对的 |
[15:07] | Hitchcock and Scully are good people. | Hitchcock和Scully确实是好人 |
[15:09] | You bet your nips we are, skid mark. | 赌上你的奶头都行 你个屁痕 |
[15:10] | Well, | 好吧 |
[15:12] | people are complicated. These two contain… | 人类是复杂的 这俩人 |
[15:15] | – multitudes. – Yeah. | – 也有另一面 – 没错 |
[15:16] | Hey, guys. | 伙计们 |
[15:18] | I just wanted to say | 我只想说 |
[15:19] | that I talked to my squad, | 我跟我的小队讨论过了 |
[15:21] | and we’re sorry we’ve been so disrespectful of your space | 很抱歉 我们之前太不尊重你们的地盘了 |
[15:24] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[15:24] | – What’s going on here? – Nothing. | – 怎么了 – 没事 |
[15:26] | We just want to make things right. | 就是把事情解决好 |
[15:27] | You upstairs people are really great, | 你们楼上的人都很棒 |
[15:29] | and there’s a lot we can learn from you. | 我们能跟你们学到很多 |
[15:31] | Well, that is true. We are pretty great, | 那确实是 我们超棒的 |
[15:34] | and you downstairs people are gonna figure it out. | 你们楼下的人很快会步入正轨的 |
[15:36] | – You’re all right. – Thanks, Terry. | – 你们都还行 – 谢了 Terry |
[15:37] | – Truce? – Truce. | – 休战 – 休战 |
[15:39] | Now! | 现在 |
[15:41] | What the hell? | 干啥呢 |
[15:42] | You thought the microwave was a mess before? | 你以为微波炉之前已经够糟了吗 |
[15:44] | Well, we just threw a whole fish in there. | 我们刚才扔了一整条鱼进去 |
[15:46] | What happened to the truce? | 说好的休战呢 |
[15:48] | – The truce was crap. – You bet it was. | – 休战是狗屁 – 正是如此 |
[15:50] | Viva the downstairs people! | 楼下人民万岁 |
[15:54] | What the hell was in that fish? | 那条鱼里面他妈的装了啥 |
[15:55] | I don’t know. It’s from the Gowanus. | 我不知道 那是从格瓦纳斯来的 |
[15:57] | It probably ate a bunch of batteries | 它大概吃了一堆电池 |
[16:00] | Diaz, what is going on? | Diaz 发生了什么 |
[16:02] | Commissioner Kelly is still in my office. | Kelly局长依旧在我办公室里 |
[16:04] | I’m so sorry. I didn’t know. | 我很抱歉 我并不知道 |
[16:06] | We were just having a minor disagreement. | 我们只是有一些小小的意见分歧 |
[16:07] | Well, can it! | 好吧 把它束之高阁 |
[16:09] | I am struggling for the very soul of the NYPD, | 我正在为纽约警局的灵魂而斗争 |
[16:12] | so please stop squabbling over these unimportant things. | 所以请不要在这种鸡毛蒜皮的事上争吵 |
[16:15] | Of course, sir, | 当然可以 长官 |
[16:16] | but it’s not unimportant. | 但它并不是鸡毛蒜皮的 |
[16:17] | The overcrowding, the desks… | 这里的过度拥挤 这些桌子 |
[16:19] | it’s affecting morale. | 它在影响士气 |
[16:20] | Jeez, something smells funky. | 天呐 有些东西闻起来很冲啊 |
[16:22] | What happened here? | 这儿发生了啥 |
[16:23] | Uh-oh. Was it a fight, | 哦不 是不是发生了一场争斗 |
[16:25] | because it’s so crowded? | 因为这儿太拥挤了 |
[16:27] | I hope nothing else happens to make everything worse. | 我希望不会有什么别的发生让事情变得更糟 |
[16:30] | Listen, Kelly, I’m going to do that interview, | 听着 Kelly 我打算接受那个采访 |
[16:31] | and you can’t stop me, so go ahead. | 并且你也不能阻止我 所以请便吧 |
[16:33] | Cut our budget, close more of the building, | 削减我们的预算 关闭更多的大楼 |
[16:35] | open other fake IA investigations into my detectives. | 对我的警探展开另一个虚假的内务部调查 |
[16:39] | I didn’t do that. | 我可没那么做 |
[16:40] | No, the IA thing… your detectives aren’t under investigation, | 不 关于内务部那回事 你的警探可并没有接受调查 |
[16:43] | although it’s not a bad idea. | 尽管那并不是一个坏主意 |
[16:45] | Hey, thanks for the suggestion. | 嘿 还是要谢谢你的意见 |
[16:47] | Excuse me. | 劳驾 |
[16:49] | I need to make a call. | 我需要去打一个电话 |
[16:51] | Okay, thank you, sir. Hey, guys, | 好的 谢谢长官 嘿伙计们 |
[16:53] | I have something super important to tell you, | 我有一些超级重要的事情要告诉你们 |
[16:54] | but first, Scully, you have a Hitler sauce moustache. | 但是首先 Scully你的嘴巴上多了个希特勒胡子蘸酱造型 |
[16:56] | Thank you. Go on. | 谢谢你 继续 |
[16:57] | Internal Affairs isn’t actually investigating your case. | 内务部实际上并没有调查你们的案子 |
[16:59] | That call you got wasn’t real. | 你接到的那个电话是假的 |
[17:00] | What? The guy on the phone sounded legit. | 什么 在电话那头的那人听起来郑重其事 |
[17:02] | He had a very deep voice. | 他有一个非常低沉的嗓音 |
[17:03] | If it’s not IA, who is it? | 如果那不是从内务部打来的 那会是谁呢 |
[17:05] | My guess is someone who wanted us | 我的猜想是某些人想要我们 |
[17:06] | to lead them to Marissa. | 领着他们找到Marissa |
[17:09] | Which, apparently, we just did. | 并且 显然 我们正中了圈套 |
[17:14] | That’s Gio Costa. How’d he get out of jail? | 那是Gio Costa 他是怎么出的狱啊 |
[17:17] | Probably for good behavior. He had really great manners. | 也许是因为表现良好吧 他可有礼貌了 |
[17:19] | Yeah, he and his gigantic gun look like real sweethearts. | 没错 他和他的巨型枪真的看上去就像甜心一样 |
[17:21] | – Noice. – All right, | – 说滴好 – 好吧 |
[17:22] | we gotta get out of here. Is there a back exit? | 我们要从这里出去 这儿有后门吗 |
[17:24] | – Through the kitchen. – Great. | – 穿过厨房就是 – 很好 |
[17:24] | All right, listen up, everybody. | 好吧 所有人都听好了 |
[17:26] | We’re NYPD. | 我们是纽约警察 |
[17:27] | If you could all please head to the back exit immediately. | 请你们全部马上从后门离开 |
[17:29] | Leave the wings, Hitchcock. | 放下鸡翅 Hitchcock |
[17:30] | No! | 不 |
[17:33] | Look, Jake, it’s the slut sauce! | Jake 快看 那是荡妇蘸酱 |
[17:36] | – It’s perfect! – Hey, guys, | – 太棒了 – 嘿伙计们 |
[17:38] | we gotta leave, and we gotta leave right now. | 我们要离开了 并且我们现在就走 |
[17:39] | – Charles, let’s go. – Negative. | – Charles 我们走 – 不行 |
[17:41] | I count three, possibly four gunmen out there. | 外面我数了数大约有三四个持枪歹徒 |
[17:43] | All right, no one panic. | 好吧 大家都不要惊慌 |
[17:44] | I’m sure they didn’t even see us come in here. | 我很肯定他们甚至都没见到我们进来 |
[17:46] | We saw you go back there. | 我们看到你们往后面走了 |
[17:47] | Okay, so I was wrong about that. | 好吧 所以我错了 |
[17:49] | I’m gonna go around back and cut them off. | 我要绕到后面去截断他们的后路 |
[17:50] | Knock this door down, now. | 把这扇门砸倒 现在就办 |
[17:54] | All right, here’s the way I see it. | 好吧 这是我想的办法 |
[17:55] | We gotta break out the back entrance | 我们要闯出后门 |
[17:57] | and get these people to the van. | 并且把人们都带上那辆面包车 |
[17:58] | Okay, everyone, just follow my lead. | 好的 所有人 听从我的指挥 |
[17:59] | No, we got you into this mess. | 不 是我们让你蹚了这趟浑水 |
[18:01] | We’ll get you out of it. Follow our lead. | 我们就要让你摆脱这事 听从我们的指挥 |
[18:02] | There are armed men out there. | 门外有武装人员 |
[18:04] | We don’t even have our bulletproof vests. | 我们甚至没有穿防弹背心 |
[18:05] | We can use the slut sauce. | 我们可以用那些荡妇蘸酱 |
[18:06] | That’s insane. It’s not even solid. | 这太疯狂了 那甚至都不是固体 |
[18:08] | The bullets will go right through it. | 子弹会直接穿过它的 |
[18:09] | If you don’t think the slut sauce is solid, | 如果你不觉得荡妇蘸酱是固体 |
[18:11] | then you might want to talk to my rock-hard arteries. | 那么你也许要和我那硬如磐石的动脉谈谈了 |
[18:14] | We’re doing this, and that’s final. | 我们就要这么做 不用多说了 |
[18:16] | Scully, it’s time to sauce up. | Scully 是时候装备上酱了 |
[18:23] | – Why’d you stop yelling? – Look. | – 你们为什么不叫了 – 看 |
[18:26] | Oh, thank god. | 哦 感谢上帝 |
[18:28] | My wife and my dad are here. | 我的老婆和老爹来了 |
[18:30] | I mean, Captain Dad. | 我是说 警监老爹 |
[18:31] | I mean, I know who my dad is. | 我是说 我知道我的爸爸是谁 |
[18:33] | It’s you. Hi, Amy. | 那就是你 嗨 Amy |
[18:34] | SWAT just cleared out the dining room. | 特警队刚刚搜查了这餐厅 |
[18:35] | – They got everyone. – Copy that. | – 他们把所有人都逮着了 – 收到 |
[18:37] | All right, Charles, you can bring everyone out. | 好的 Charles 你可以把所有人都带出来了 |
[18:38] | The Nine-Nine is here. | 99分局到了 |
[18:40] | See, everyone, I told you we had it all under control. | 看吧 大家 我就告诉你一切都在我们掌控之下 |
[18:42] | There was no need to panic. | 没有必要惊慌 |
[18:44] | You’re dead, Marissa. | 你死定了 Marissa |
[18:47] | No! | 不 |
[18:54] | Are you guys okay? Did you get hit? | 你们还好吗 你们被打中了吗 |
[18:56] | No. It hit the tub, | 不 它击中了那个桶 |
[18:57] | but the bullet didn’t make it through. | 但是子弹没有从中穿过 |
[18:58] | The slut sauce… | 那些荡妇蘸酱 |
[18:59] | it saved you. | 它救了你 |
[19:01] | You bet your nips it did, skid mark. | 赌上你的奶头都行 你个屁痕 |
[19:03] | Oh, Hitchcock. | 哦 Hitchcock |
[19:05] | You suck, man. | 你可太恶心了 伙计 |
[19:06] | So I spoke to Internal Affairs, | 所以我和内务部沟通过了 |
[19:09] | and since Hitchcock and Scully did steal that money, | 因为Hitchcock和Scully的确偷了那些钱 |
[19:11] | even though it was to help someone, | 尽管那是用来帮助他人的 |
[19:13] | there have to be consequences. | 但总要有个后果 |
[19:14] | Desk duty, desk duty, desk duty… | 文书工作 文书工作 文书工作 |
[19:16] | One year of desk duty. | 一年份的文书工作 |
[19:17] | Yeah! | 太棒了 |
[19:18] | Oh, I mean, oh, no. | 哦 我的意思是 哦 不 |
[19:20] | Thanks for getting there so fast today, sir. | 感谢你今天这么快就赶到那里 长官 |
[19:22] | Were you able to still do your interview? | 你还能继续接受你的采访吗 |
[19:23] | He did not. However, I did so. | 他没有 但是 我上了 |
[19:26] | The real question is | 这个真正的问题是 |
[19:27] | what are police? | 警察是什么 |
[19:29] | I’m sorry. Who are you again? | 不好意思 请问你是谁来着 |
[19:31] | They said they’ve never had more viewer complaints. | 他们说他们从没有过这么多的观众投诉 |
[19:33] | Controversial and loving it. | 引起了争论 好喜欢这种感觉哟 |
[19:36] | – Oh. – Squad, I want to apologize. | – 哦 – 小队成员 我想要道歉 |
[19:38] | I have been acting as though nothing mattered | 我一直表现得像什么都不重要似的 |
[19:40] | except my pursuit of justice, | 除了我对于正义的追求 |
[19:42] | but seeing my people in danger today | 但是今天看到我的人处于危险之下 |
[19:43] | made me realize I was being short-sighted. | 使我意识到了我一直以来的短浅目光 |
[19:46] | I do give a hoot. | 我的确是介乎的 |
[19:47] | I give a hoot about all of you. | 我介乎你们所有人 |
[19:49] | Are we gonna keep saying “Hoots”? Is this forever? | 我们要一直说”介乎”这词吗 这是永久的吗 |
[19:50] | I pray not. | 我祈祷不是 |
[19:51] | I’m gonna keep pushing back against John Kelly, | 我打算和John Kelly对着干 |
[19:53] | – but not at your expense. – Thank you, sir, | – 但不能以你们为代价 – 谢谢你 长官 |
[19:55] | and we’re going to stop bickering with the upstairs people. | 并且我们打算和楼上人民停止争吵 |
[19:58] | No, Amy. We’re all upstairs people now. | 不 Amy 我们现在都是楼上人民了 |
[20:01] | Thanks, Terry. | 谢谢你 Terry |
[20:02] | Mmkay. I clearly missed a whole thing there. | 嗯好吧 显然我错过了所有事情 |
[20:05] | Hey, man. I just want to say I’m sorry I didn’t listen to you. | 嘿伙计 我就是想说很抱歉我没听你的 |
[20:08] | I was wrong about Hitchcock and Scully. | 关于Hitchcock和Scully那事是我错了 |
[20:10] | No, you were right. I am too trusting sometimes. | 不 你是对的 有些时候我是太过于轻信别人了 |
[20:12] | I did a little digging on Dragomir. | 我对Dragomir做了一点小调查 |
[20:14] | Turns out, he’s not 15. He’s… | 他不是15岁 他是 |
[20:16] | – 103. – 34. | – 103岁 – 34岁 |
[20:18] | But the orphanage confirmed | 但是孤儿院证实了 |
[20:19] | he is actually Nikolaj’s half-brother. | 他的确是Nikolaj的同父异母的兄弟 |
[20:21] | Anyway, we’re taking it slow. | 总之 我们会慢慢来 |
[20:23] | In a few months, he’ll come out to visit. | 之后几个月 他会过来拜访的 |
[20:24] | Hey, thanks for having our back today. | 嘿 感谢今天支援我们 |
[20:26] | These are from the old studs of the Nine-Nine to the new studs. | 这是来自99分局的老硬汉给新硬汉请的酒 |
[20:29] | Aww. | 哇 |
[20:30] | – Nice. – Nice. | – 很好 – 很好 |
[20:31] | Well, I think they drank out of these. | 好吧 我想他们已经喝了这些 |
[20:32] | – They’re half-empty. – Definitely. | – 这都半空了 – 当然 |
[20:34] | Hitchcock’s contact lens is floating in mine, | Hitchcock的隐形眼镜还在我的杯子里漂着 |
[20:35] | which once again begs the question, | 这就再一次带来了这个问题 |
[20:37] | what happened to those guys? | 在这两个家伙身上究竟发生了什么 |
[20:39] | I mean, when did it all fall apart? | 我是说 这是在什么时候开始土崩瓦解的啊 |
[20:42] | Hey, Donna, just want to make sure | 嘿 Donna 我们只想确保 |
[20:43] | you’re okay here working at… Wing Slutz. | 你在”翼之荡妇”工作得还好 |
[20:46] | Yeah. It’s a good job, | 没错 这是一个好工作 |
[20:48] | and I’m excited about my new life. | 并且我对于我的新生活很激动 |
[20:49] | – Thanks. – Our pleas. | – 谢谢 – 这是我们的荣幸 |
[20:51] | Well, we’re gonna go hit the gym for the second time today. | 好吧 我们今天打算第二次去健身房了 |
[20:53] | Wait. | 等一下 |
[20:54] | You need some protein to fuel those hard bodies. | 你们需要一些蛋白质来给你们的健美身躯充充电 |
[20:57] | – It’s on me. – Ah, what the heck. | – 我请客 – 啊 管他呢 |
[20:59] | One wing can’t hurt. | 一个鸡翅可没什么大碍 |