时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | I’ve just received the email about | 我刚刚收到邮件 |
[00:05] | whether I’ve gotten the job as commissioner. | 通知我竞选警局局长的结果 |
[00:07] | Well, from the look on my face, | 根据我的表情 |
[00:09] | I’m sure you can guess what it says. | 我想你们肯定已经猜到了 |
[00:11] | No. We have no idea at all. | 不 我们当然不知道 |
[00:13] | Just tell us, you monster. | 直接告诉我们吧 混蛋 |
[00:15] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[00:15] | No one noticed the slight tension in my labial commissure? | 没人注意到我唇联合处微小的张力吗 |
[00:20] | My lips. I’m smiling. | 我说我的嘴 我在笑啊 |
[00:21] | Wait, you’re smiling? | 等下 你在笑吗 |
[00:21] | Wait, we’re allowed to say “Labia” again? | 等下 我们又可以说”唇(阴唇)”了吗 |
[00:23] | – Wait, you got it? – I got it. | – 等等 你拿下了吗 – 是的 |
[00:26] | – Labia. – Commissioner Raymond Holt. | – 阴唇 – 警局局长Raymond Holt |
[00:28] | – Labia. – You gotta stop right now, Hitchcock. | – 阴唇 – 快给我闭嘴 Hitchcock |
[00:30] | We need to celebrate. | 我们得庆祝一下 |
[00:31] | Ooh, we need music. | 我们放点音乐吧 |
[00:32] | Ooh, I brought a “Jock Jams” CD for the wedding. | 我之前为婚礼买了张Jock Jams系列专辑 |
[00:35] | Oh, we didn’t talk about that. | 这件事我怎么不知道 |
[00:37] | It was gonna be a surprise. | 本来是个惊喜 |
[00:37] | Our first dance was gonna be the “Tootsee Roll”. | 我们第一支舞会是”Tootsee Roll” |
[00:39] | Oh, no, and we didn’t get to do it. | 不 我们没机会跳了 |
[00:41] | I know. All right, nobody move. | 就是啊 好了 大家别走开 |
[00:42] | I’m gonna go get the CD. | 我去把CD拿过来 |
[00:45] | I want to thank you all. | 我要感谢你们每个人 |
[00:46] | What an incredible moment. | 多么激动人心的一刻 |
[00:49] | 30 years of struggle and sacrifice. | 三十年的奋斗和牺牲 |
[00:51] | But it was worth it, | 但这是值得的 |
[00:52] | because I finally get to read the ten words I’ve longed to hear: | 因为我终于能够读出我期盼已久的十个字 |
[00:55] | “Raymond Holt, you are not the…” | “Raymond Holt 你不是” |
[00:58] | Oops. | 哎呀 |
[00:58] | I misread the email. | 我看错了 |
[00:59] | Didn’t see that “not”. | 少看了个”不”字 |
[01:01] | So… | 这么说 |
[01:02] | I will not be the new commissioner. | 我不是新任局长 |
[01:06] | *Y’all ready for this?* | *准备好了吗* |
[01:09] | Jock Jam Jock Jam. | |
[01:14] | Why is no one else dancing? | 为什么就我一个人在跳舞 |
[01:15] | Did I miss something? | 我错过什么了吗 |
[01:17] | Feels like I missed something. | 好像是的 |
[01:18] | I’ll just keep going until someone tells me to… | 我还是继续吧 直到有人叫我 |
[01:20] | – Stop, Jake. – All right. | – 停下 Jake – 行吧 |
[01:42] | So Captain Holt is taking another personal day. | Holt警监今天也请假了 |
[01:45] | In his absence, I will be running things around here. | 他不在的时候 这里由我负责 |
[01:48] | That’s not true. I’m in charge. | 不是 是由我负责 |
[01:50] | Mm, no, it’s gonna be more of a Westeros free-for-all, okay? | 不 这更像是维斯特洛式的自由竞争 |
[01:53] | Who will bend a knee? | 谁愿意单膝下跪示忠于我 |
[01:54] | – I will. – Nobody’s bending anything. | – 我愿意 – 没人要下什么跪 |
[01:56] | Let’s get started. | 我们开始吧 |
[01:57] | Sarge, is Captain Holt all right? | 警长 Holt警监还好吗 |
[01:58] | He never miss work. | 他从没请过假 |
[01:58] | He said he was at a 49 and improving at 8.6% a day. | 他说他的进度条在49% 每天增长8.6% |
[02:03] | So I guess he’ll be in soon. | 所以我猜他很快就会回来 |
[02:04] | Now, we have two… | 现在 我们有两项 |
[02:05] | Guess who just got paid, y’all. | 猜猜谁刚领了钱 大家伙 |
[02:07] | That’s right. We got stacks on stacks on stacks. | 是的 我们现在有一把一把又一把的钱 |
[02:09] | Whoa. Where’s all that cash from? | 这么多钱是哪儿来的 |
[02:11] | Well, my brilliant wife found a crazy loophole | 我聪明的老婆发现一个天大的漏洞 |
[02:14] | called “wedding insurance”. | 叫做”婚礼保证金” |
[02:15] | It’s very common. | 这没什么大不了的 |
[02:16] | It’s like renter’s insurance. | 就像租房保证金一样 |
[02:17] | Oh, my God. Do we have that too? | 天啊 我们也有那笔钱吗 |
[02:18] | Yes. | 当然 |
[02:19] | You are a wizard. | 你简直是个魔法师 |
[02:20] | The point is, we are getting refunded in full, | 关键是 我们现在有充足的资金 |
[02:22] | so we are going on a super-deluxe, five-star, | 所以我们要度一个超级豪华 五星级的 |
[02:25] | mega-baller honeymoon. | 百万富翁式的蜜月 |
[02:27] | So you’re not just going to the Berkshires anymore? | 就是说你们不去伯克郡了吗 |
[02:29] | Screw that crap hole. It’s a dump, | 去它的吧 那里太无趣了 |
[02:30] | and anyone who goes there is garbage. | 去那儿的人都是垃圾 |
[02:32] | I was gonna take Sharon there for a romantic weekend. | 我还打算周末带Sharon去浪漫一下呢 |
[02:34] | Oh, well, congratulations, ya poor. | 那恭喜你了 穷光蛋 |
[02:36] | I am so sorry. Money really changes you. | 不好意思 钱真的能改变一个人 |
[02:38] | The resort is called Posadita Bonita. | 度假的地方叫美丽客栈 |
[02:40] | And it’s in Mexico. | 在墨西哥 |
[02:42] | Great food, great beaches, | 有美食和漂亮的沙滩 |
[02:43] | and when I say “Ay caramba” there, I’ll fit right in. | 一句”天啦噜” 就会让我完美地融入 |
[02:45] | I don’t think so. | 我看未必 |
[02:46] | Isn’t that the place that Gina is always talking about, | Gina不是常常把那儿挂在嘴边 |
[02:47] | ’cause she gets referral rewards points? | 因为只要成功拉到客 她就会有奖励分 |
[02:49] | Why, yes, it is. | 对啊 正是 |
[02:50] | Don’t forget to use code GINA30 at checkout. | 结账的时候别忘了报优惠码GINA30 |
[02:53] | It’s super intimate and super fancy. | 那个地方安静又漂亮 |
[02:55] | And when we’re there, there’s only one rule. | 我们到了那里 只有一条规则 |
[02:57] | ABC A.B.C. | |
[02:59] | Always be coconuting. | 只和椰子打交道 |
[03:00] | At all times, we will either be drinking from, eating, | 任何时候 不是在喝椰汁 就是在吃椰肉 |
[03:03] | or wearing a coconut. | 不然就是身上戴着椰子 |
[03:07] | 美丽客栈 墨西哥 两天后 | |
[03:09] | Ah, this place is amazing. | 这地方太棒了 |
[03:11] | I’ve never had sex outside the United States. | 我从没在美国领土之外做过爱 |
[03:12] | What are you thinking about? | 你在想什么 |
[03:13] | Weirdly, the same thing. | 很奇怪 和你想的一样 |
[03:15] | Welcome to paradise. Margarita? | 欢迎来到天堂 需要玛格丽塔吗 |
[03:17] | Yes, I would love one. | 我想来一杯 |
[03:18] | But is there any way you could put it in a coconut? | 但你能把它放在椰子里吗 |
[03:22] | It will be my pleasure, sir. | 乐意效劳 先生 |
[03:23] | Oh, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[03:24] | I requested a ridiculous thing, and he’s doing it. | 我提了个诡异的要求 他居然照做了 |
[03:26] | Quick, think of more stupid stuff we can ask for. | 快 想点更蠢的要求 |
[03:28] | Grapes. Sorry, I panicked. And I couldn’t think of anything. | 葡萄 抱歉 我有点慌 我什么都想不到 |
[03:31] | No, no, no, grapes is perfect. | 不不 葡萄挺好的 |
[03:32] | Excuse me, sir, | 你好 |
[03:33] | is there any way you could get my wife some grapes? | 可以给我妻子拿一些葡萄吗 |
[03:35] | Yes, sir, right away. | 好的 先生 马上就来 |
[03:36] | He’s running. | 他跑起来了 |
[03:37] | He’s running for the grapes. | 他跑去拿葡萄了 |
[03:39] | Here are your drinks | 这是您的饮料 |
[03:40] | and a lovers’ toolbox from a Mr. Boyle. | 还有一个来自一位Boyle先生的恋人工具箱 |
[03:43] | Ah, thank you so much. We will never open this. | 非常感谢 我们永远都不会打开这箱子的 |
[03:45] | Oh, my God, Jake, look. | 天啊 Jake 快看 |
[03:46] | Yes, the grapes. | 太棒了 是葡萄 |
[03:48] | Oh, and you brought cheese. I don’t even want cheese. | 你还拿了干酪 我都没想要干酪 |
[03:50] | No, Jake, in the lounge. | 不是 Jake 看沙发那儿 |
[03:53] | Captain Holt? | Holt警监 |
[03:54] | Peralta Peralta? | |
[03:56] | Ay caramba. | 天啦噜 |
[03:58] | Gina, what the hell? | Gina 搞什么啊 |
[04:01] | New phone, who dis? | 换了个新手机 你哪位 |
[04:02] | You can’t do that in person. | 当面不能也这样啊 |
[04:03] | It’s Charles. | 我是Charles |
[04:05] | Boyle. Your coworker. | Boyle 你的同事 |
[04:06] | Oh, hey, Charles. | 嗨 Charles |
[04:08] | I just found out that your mom left my dad. | 我刚得知你妈甩了我爸 |
[04:10] | They’re getting divorced. | 他们要离婚了 |
[04:11] | Eh, they had a good run. | 他们运气够好的了 |
[04:13] | The average American marriage | 在美国婚姻维持的平均时间 |
[04:15] | lasts fewer than two days. | 两天都不到 |
[04:16] | – That’s not true. – It doesn’t have to be. | – 不是真的吧 – 用不着是真的 |
[04:18] | It’s commentary. | 只是个人评论罢了 |
[04:19] | Well, you know who didn’t think it was a good run? | 有人可不觉得这算运气好 |
[04:20] | My daddy, Lynn Boyle. | 就是我爸 Lynn Boyle |
[04:22] | He’s inconsolable. | 他难过得不行 |
[04:23] | Well, I’m sure he’ll get over it. | 我觉得他会放下的 |
[04:24] | No, Boyles don’t “Get over it.” | 不 Boyle家族永不放下 |
[04:26] | It becomes part of us. | 我们都永不遗忘 |
[04:28] | It lives within us. It eats us out. | 我们的回忆都刻骨铭心 蚀骨销魂 |
[04:30] | We have to get them back together. | 我们必须让他俩重归于好 |
[04:31] | – Pass. – Well, I’m doing it with | – 我不干 – 反正我要做 |
[04:33] | – or without your help. – Okay, without. | – 有你没你都一样 – 那就别带我了 |
[04:34] | Okay, you called my bluff. It has to be with your help. | 好吧 我在逞强 求你了 我需要你的帮助 |
[04:36] | And I’m not taking no for an answer. | 你必须得答应 |
[04:37] | – No. – Okay, you did it again. | – 不行 – 你看 你又来了 |
[04:38] | Why are you like this? | 你为什么总这样做 |
[04:40] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[04:42] | Hey, Sarge, I have a problem, and I would ask Holt, | 警长 我遇到点麻烦 本来想找Holt警监的 |
[04:44] | – but since he’s not back… – You came to Top Dog Terry. | – 但既然他不在 – 你来求助于狗王Terry |
[04:48] | Smart move. | 明智的选择 |
[04:49] | I’ve been solving problems all day long. | 我一整天都在排忧解难 |
[04:52] | Okay, so you know that meth case I’ve been working on | 好吧 那你知道我正在办的冰毒案吧 |
[04:55] | for the last two months? | 我已经追了两个月了 |
[04:56] | The Department of Sanitation police want to poach it | 卫生署的警员想要从我这把案子抢走 |
[04:58] | from me, because the drugs were found in a dumpster. | 因为毒品是在垃圾堆里翻出来的 |
[04:59] | They’re saying it’s garbage-related. | 所以他们就说这案子跟垃圾相关 |
[05:00] | This is an easy one. | 很简单 |
[05:02] | Tell them to screw off. | 叫他们滚蛋 |
[05:03] | See? Problem solved. | 这不就解决了 |
[05:06] | Yeah, well, I did that, and they threatened to make | 我已经做过了 然后他们威胁我 |
[05:08] | a formal complaint to the mayor. | 说要向市长提交书面投诉 |
[05:09] | Then just let them have the case. | 那就让他们接手吧 |
[05:10] | Problem solved. | 问题解决了 |
[05:13] | Terry, I’ve been working on it for two months, | Terry 这案子我已经办了有两个月了 |
[05:14] | and those dummies are gonna blow it. | 那些傻逼会把它搞砸的 |
[05:16] | Right. Well, you could partner up with sanitation. | 也对 或许你可以跟卫生署合作呢 |
[05:20] | Problem solved? Woof-woof? | 解决了咩 汪汪 |
[05:22] | Nope. Headquarters won’t allow it due to budgetary reasons. | 也不行 总部不同意 说是预算原因 |
[05:24] | Okay, okay, okay, okay. | 没事 没事 没事 |
[05:26] | You know, Captain Holt was writing an instruction manual | 之前Holt警监好像写过一份工作指南 |
[05:29] | for his replacement in case he was named commissioner. | 以防万一他当选局长之后离开这里 |
[05:31] | Maybe he could tell you what to do. | 说不定会告诉你该怎么做 |
[05:32] | That’s not necessary. | 没有这个必要 |
[05:33] | Top Dog Terry can make a decision. | 狗王Terry可以独立做决定 |
[05:35] | And what would that be? | 那决定是什么呢 |
[05:39] | Does Top Dog Terry want a moment to think about it? | 狗王Terry需要独自考虑一下吗 |
[05:42] | Woof-woof. | 好的汪 |
[05:43] | Since the rejection, a great sadness has enveloped me. | 自从竞选失败以来 我一直被一种悲哀的心情所裹挟 |
[05:46] | I kept expecting this dark feeling to pass, | 我一直希望心中的阴霾能散去 |
[05:48] | but it’s only gotten worse. | 可它却愈发浓烈 |
[05:49] | Not getting the job you want stinks. | 得不到心仪的工作最恶心了 |
[05:51] | In first grade, I was passed over for line leader, | 一年级的时候 我没当上领读员 |
[05:54] | and I’m still pissed. | 现在还气得不行 |
[05:55] | Kyle D.’s lines had curves and gaps and cutting galore. | Kyle D朗读的时候动不动就起伏声调 还乱停顿 配上呼声 |
[05:58] | It was a frickin’ carnival. | 要不要这么花哨 |
[06:00] | Yeah. What’s a line leader? | 一点没错 领读员是啥 |
[06:01] | Well, it’s not just that I didn’t get the job. | 重点不仅仅在于我没得到这份工作 |
[06:03] | It’s that John Kelly did. | 而是它落到了John Kelly手里 |
[06:04] | He’s already released a memo | 他已经发布了一份备忘录 |
[06:06] | detailing his “Vigilant policing” Initiative. | 详述了他的”警戒型治安”方案 |
[06:08] | It’s essentially a return to stop and frisk. | 本质就是回到拦截和搜查式的执法时代 |
[06:10] | Choosing him is a betrayal of everything I stand for. | 选择他简直违背了我的一切原则 |
[06:14] | I feel the same way about Kyle D. | 我也一直这样想Kyle D的事情 |
[06:15] | I tried to suck it up and go back to work. | 我试过忍气吞声 回去工作 |
[06:17] | I put on my uniform and got in my car. | 我甚至换上了制服 准备开车上班 |
[06:19] | And next thing I knew, I was on a plane to Mexico. | 等我回过神来 我就已经在飞往墨西哥的飞机上了 |
[06:22] | I didn’t even pack a bag. | 我什么行李都没带 |
[06:24] | I bought a bundle of novelty shirts at a nearby gift shop. | 我在附近的礼品店买了些文化衫 |
[06:26] | This one says, “What’s up, beaches?” | 这件上面写了 “干啥呢 沙滩” |
[06:28] | Instead of “Bitches” For humor reasons. | 用”沙滩”代替了”婊子”以达到幽默的效果 |
[06:31] | – But you hate humor. – Well, I’m a joke now, | – 你不是不喜欢幽默吗 – 反正我现在就是个笑话了 |
[06:33] | so it suits me. | 所以这件衣服很衬我 |
[06:35] | Mm-kay. But, how did you end up here in Mexico | 行吧 但你到底为啥会来墨西哥 |
[06:38] | at the exact same tiny resort as us? | 还跟我们跑到了同一家小度假村里 |
[06:40] | Gina’s been talking up this place up for years. | Gina念叨这里已经好几年了 |
[06:42] | Referral Code GINA30. | 优惠码GINA30 |
[06:44] | I had no idea you’d be here. | 我完全没猜到你们会来 |
[06:47] | You know what? It’s fine, sir. | 没关系的 长官 |
[06:48] | A lot of people go on their honeymoon with their boss. | 很多人度蜜月的时候都会带上司一起的 |
[06:50] | Nope, I thought if I said it out loud | 不行 我本来以为大声说出来 |
[06:52] | it would normalize it, but it’s weird. | 听着就没那么怪了 但其实并不管用 |
[06:53] | It’s gonna be okay. | 会没事的 |
[06:54] | How long are you staying, sir? | 你打算在这里待多久 长官 |
[06:55] | Just until I get my head right. | 等我稍微回过劲来就回去 |
[06:57] | But don’t worry. I’ll steer clear of you two. | 但别担心 我不会做你们的电灯泡的 |
[06:59] | You won’t even know I’m here. | 对你们来说我根本不存在 |
[07:01] | This place is so romantic. | 这里真的很浪漫 |
[07:03] | Yeah, and so… intimate. | 是啊 简直是 亲密无间 |
[07:07] | Don’t worry. I’m not listening to you. | 别担心 我并没听你们在说什么 |
[07:09] | I’m just thinking about how this sea bass is cold | 我只是在想我点的这份鲈鱼都冷成什么了 |
[07:12] | but not as cold and cruel as the hands of fate | 但却仍不及那命运的黑手半分冰冷残酷 |
[07:14] | that have thrust my entire life into darkness. | 将我的人生推下了无尽的 黑暗深渊 |
[07:19] | Ah, damn it. | 真该死 |
[07:20] | I just ordered the sea bass. | 我刚好点了鲈鱼 |
[07:22] | Ahh, babe, this is so nice. | 太棒了 宝贝儿 |
[07:25] | There are hot stones on our butts for no reason. | 我们的屁屁上无缘无故摆了一排热石头 |
[07:27] | Not on mine. | 我屁屁上就没有 |
[07:28] | My butt stones keep falling off, | 我屁股上的石头一直掉 |
[07:30] | because I’m so tense about | 因为我肌肉崩得太紧了 |
[07:30] | Holt being here and ruining everything. | 我一直在担心Holt闯进来 把一切都搅黄了 |
[07:32] | – It hasn’t been that bad. – Really? | – 其实也没那么糟吧 – 真的吗 |
[07:35] | Oops. Sorry. | 啊 抱歉 |
[07:37] | Can’t even float right. | 我连漂都漂不对 |
[07:39] | Just push me away. | 把我推开就行 |
[07:40] | Everyone else does. | 反正所有人都在推开我 |
[07:42] | It’s not great, but as long as we stay in here, we’re safe. | 是不太好 但只要我们待在这儿 应该就是安全的 |
[07:46] | Peralta, Santiago I’m in your room. | Peralta Santiago 我在你们房间里 |
[07:47] | What? How? | 啥 你怎么进来的 |
[07:49] | Patio door was open I pushed through the hedge. | 阳台门开着 我就从栅栏钻过来了 |
[07:51] | Tell me, what is it about me that screams loser? | 告诉我 我身上哪里流露着废物气息 |
[07:54] | Yeah, you know, we’re kind of in the middle | 问题是 老大 我们两个正趴在这 |
[07:55] | of gettin’ massages right now, sir. | 接受按摩到一半呢 |
[07:57] | Oh, how thoughtless of me. | 我考虑太不周到了 |
[07:59] | I’ll get down here so you can see my face. | 我躺下 这样你们就能看到我的脸了 |
[08:00] | Oh, no, that’s… | 没事不用了 |
[08:02] | Hello. The question was, what is it about me that screams loser? | 我再来问一遍 我身上哪里流露着废物气息 |
[08:09] | I can’t figure out what went wrong between our parents. | 我还是想不明白咱们爸妈之间发生了什么 |
[08:12] | They were so in love. | 他们感情那么深 |
[08:13] | Oh, okay, so we’re having a conversation? | 怎么 我们现在还要讲话了吗 |
[08:15] | No, to get them back together, | 为了让他们重归于好 |
[08:16] | we need to know what happened. Did your mom tell you? | 我们必须弄清楚发生了什么 你妈妈跟你说过吗 |
[08:17] | – Nope. – Damn it. | – 没有 – 真该死 |
[08:18] | Okay, let’s brainstorm. | 让我们头脑风暴一下 |
[08:20] | It could be that my dad is too clingy or too masculine. | 可能是我爸爸太粘人或者太大男子主义了 |
[08:22] | You know what? I’m going to play a game on my phone | 我要先玩个手机小游戏了 |
[08:24] | while you go on this little journey. | 你先自己风暴着吧 |
[08:25] | He overshares, he’s indecisive, | 他总是过度分享 优柔寡断 |
[08:28] | he’s always crying. | 还爱哭鼻子 |
[08:29] | Oh, I made it inside the temple. | 哦 我成功进到寺庙里了 |
[08:30] | He wears a kimono a lot. | 他还特别爱穿和服 |
[08:32] | I became a hawk. I have talons. | 我变成一只鹰了 还有利爪 |
[08:33] | Well, he can’t keep a secret. | 他还守不住秘密 |
[08:34] | He has a clinically loose pelvis. | 他被诊断出骨盆松弛 |
[08:36] | Okay, that did break through. I heard “Loose pelvis.” | 好吧 这倒是个新发现 我听到了”骨盆松弛” |
[08:38] | Charles, you’ve got to stop. | Charles 你该收手了 |
[08:40] | It’s none of those things. | 并不是因为这些事情 |
[08:41] | Wait. You said your mom didn’t tell you anything. | 等等 你说你妈什么都没跟你讲 |
[08:43] | – Do you know what happened? – Yes, I do. | – 你是不是知道发生了什么 – 是的 没错 |
[08:44] | And it’s none of your business, Charles. | 但这不关你的事 Charles |
[08:46] | Just stop sticking your nose where it doesn’t belong. | 别再到处探鼻子(打探)了 |
[08:48] | Really, Gina. | 真的吗 Gina |
[08:49] | And where does my nose belong if not inside our parents? | 不探探我们的父母 那我的鼻子还能发觉什么呢 |
[08:53] | Okay, so we can get away from Holt. | 所以我们可以离Holt远一点 |
[08:54] | I mean, should we tell him to leave, | 我的意思是 我们该不该让他离开 |
[08:56] | that he’s ruining our honeymoon? | 因为他毁了我们的蜜月 |
[08:57] | No, we can’t. | 不能这样 |
[08:58] | That would crush him, and he’s already so crushed. | 这会摧毁他的 而他已经这么备受打击了 |
[09:01] | Wait, I got it. | 等一下 我知道了 |
[09:03] | We kill Holt. | 我们杀了Holt |
[09:04] | No. | 不是 |
[09:05] | No, that was crazy for a multitude of reasons. | 不 这怎么想都显然太疯狂了 |
[09:07] | We have a bunch of fun activities planned. | 我们计划了一堆有趣的活动 |
[09:09] | If we include him, it’ll cheer him up, and he’ll leave. | 如果带上他 会让他开心起来 然后他就会回去了 |
[09:12] | Right, but aren’t most of our activities | 没错 但我们大部分的活动 |
[09:15] | kind of geared towards couples? | 都是针对情侣的吧 |
[09:16] | Name one couples’ activity that wouldn’t be more fun | 哪个情侣活动不会因为带上上司 |
[09:18] | with your boss there. | 而变得更有意思呢 |
[09:19] | Welcome to Sensual Food Tasting: | 欢迎来到感官美食品尝 |
[09:22] | The Art of Feeding Your Lover. | 一门投喂爱人的艺术 |
[09:24] | I feel like I don’t belong here. | 我觉得我来这不太合适 |
[09:25] | I love how the mud revitalizes your skin. | 我好喜欢这些泥让皮肤重新焕发活力的感觉 |
[09:29] | And I love how it masks my shame. | 而我喜欢它能遮藏我的耻辱 |
[09:31] | I am loving this. | 这真是太让人陶醉了 |
[09:37] | This is actually quite pleasant. | 这还真的挺舒服的 |
[09:39] | You know, when you invited me to join you today, | 你们邀请我今天和你们同行的时候 |
[09:41] | I was skeptical. | 我是持怀疑态度的 |
[09:42] | I had been sitting by the pool | 我之前坐在泳池边 |
[09:44] | contentedly watching a bee struggle to avoid drowning | 安详地看一只蜜蜂挣扎着避免被淹死 |
[09:47] | and thinking to myself how I am like that bee. | 想着我和这只蜜蜂有多么相似 |
[09:49] | Man, I hope it survived. | 天 希望它活下来了 |
[09:50] | We can’t afford to lose any more bees. | 我们不能再失去更多蜜蜂了 |
[09:52] | It didn’t. | 它死了 |
[09:52] | The point is that I am glad you invited me | 重点是我很高兴你们邀请我 |
[09:54] | into your frivolous activities. | 参与你们毫无意义的活动 |
[09:56] | You helped me to remember there’s more to life | 你们让我记起 生活中除了警局 |
[09:57] | than the NYPD. | 还有更多美好 |
[09:58] | Wow, that’s great to hear, sir. | 哇 听到你这么说真是太好了 长官 |
[10:01] | I feel a lot better. | 我感觉好多了 |
[10:02] | I think I may be heading home. | 我想我要回家了 |
[10:03] | Unless you need a third for tonight’s activities. | 除非你们今晚的活动需要一个第三者 |
[10:05] | – What are we… – Sensual pottery. | – 我们今晚要 – 感官陶艺 |
[10:07] | I think we’re good. | 不需要了 |
[10:08] | Sarge, I keep getting calls about my drug case from… | 警长 我总是收到和我那个毒品案相关的电话 |
[10:10] | What the hell is going on? | 这特么是什么情况 |
[10:12] | Nothing. Just deciding what to do about | 没什么 只是在想怎么处理 |
[10:14] | your sanitation issue, like a boss | 你的卫生署问题 像个领导一样 |
[10:16] | You’re looking for Captain Holt’s manual aren’t you? | 你在找Holt警监的指南 对吧 |
[10:18] | Please, Diaz. | 别开玩笑了 Diaz |
[10:19] | Top Dog Terry does not need to look for Captain Holt’s manual. | 狗王Terry才不需要找Holt警监的指南呢 |
[10:22] | He knows it’s on his computer. | 他知道那在电脑上 |
[10:24] | Top Dog Terry was looking for the password. | 狗王Terry是在找密码 |
[10:26] | Why don’t you just make your own decision? | 你为什么就不自己做决定呢 |
[10:28] | I did that, and I’m very proud of it. | 我做过了 而且我为此感到非常骄傲 |
[10:30] | I just want to make sure Captain Holt would make the same decision | 我只是想确认Holt警监也会这么做 |
[10:32] | so I can be proud of him too. | 这样我也可以为他骄傲了 |
[10:34] | Gina. Do you know Captain Holt’s password? | Gina 你知道Holt警监的密码吗 |
[10:36] | Oh, Terry, just because I know all your passwords | 天 Terry 我知道你的所有密码 |
[10:39] | doesn’t mean I know Captain Holt’s. | 这可不意味着我知道Holt警监的 |
[10:40] | Okay, well, we could probably guess it. | 好吧 说不定我们可以猜到它 |
[10:42] | Why don’t you try BaldByChoice or PacMan | 你为什么不试试”秃顶是我的选择”或者”吃痘人” |
[10:45] | or MacklemoreEnthusiast? | 或者”Macklemore狂粉” |
[10:47] | Stop saying my passwords. Damn, Gina. | 别再说我的密码了 该死的 Gina |
[10:49] | Now Terry’s got to update his keychain. | 现在Terry得更新他的密码们了 |
[10:51] | Start simple. | 从简单的开始试 |
[10:52] | Kevin with a capital K and a 1 instead of an I. | ‘Kevin’ 大写的K 把I换成1 |
[10:54] | Oh, I feel good about that. | 噢 我觉得这个靠谱 |
[10:58] | Locked out? Too many failed attempts? | 锁定了 错误尝试次数太多 |
[11:00] | I only guessed once. | 我才猜了一次 |
[11:03] | Computer will now delete hard drive? | 现在删除硬盘数据 |
[11:06] | I’ve got to fix this. | 我得把它修好 |
[11:09] | Good. You fixed it. | 不错 你修好了 |
[11:11] | He’s leaving. Our plan worked. | 他要走了 我们的计划成功了 |
[11:12] | We saved our own honeymoon, and fun bonus, | 我们挽救了自己的蜜月 额外的趣事是 |
[11:14] | – we cheered up Holt. – Yes. | – 我们把Holt哄开心了 – 是啊 |
[11:16] | Okay, it’s time to celebrate. | 是时候庆祝了 |
[11:17] | You know what that means. | 你知道这意味着什么 |
[11:19] | This B needs a C in her A. | 本B需要一个C在她A里 |
[11:21] | Oh, my God. | 我的老天啊 |
[11:22] | This babe needs a coconut in her arms. | 本宝贝需要一个椰子在她怀里 |
[11:24] | Oh, I thought you were saying | 噢 我以为你在说 |
[11:27] | this b**ch needs a c**k in her a**. | 这个”女表子”需要一根J8插她PP |
[11:27] | – Oh, my God. – Yeah, that was my reaction. | – 我的老天啊 – 没错 我就是这个反应 |
[11:29] | All right, I’ll go get us a couple of coconuts. | 好了 我去给咱们拿点椰子来 |
[11:31] | Ahh, hey there, Captain. | 啊 你好啊 警监 |
[11:33] | Haven’t seen you looking this happy since they picked up | 上次看到你这么开心的时候还是 |
[11:35] | “The Durrells in Corfu” for a fourth season. | <德雷尔一家>续订第四季时 |
[11:37] | Yes, well, I’ve reached the best part of every vacation: | 没错 我现在正处于每段旅行最好的阶段 |
[11:37] | 一杯龙舌兰 两杯龙舌兰 三杯龙舌兰 醉倒!!! | |
[11:39] | reviewing the charges. | 查验费用账单 |
[11:40] | Well, don’t let me interrupt. Have a safe flight. | 那我就不破坏你的兴致了 一路顺风 |
[11:42] | And I’ll see you back at the Nine-Nine. | 咱们99分局见 |
[11:44] | No, you won’t; I’ll never be going back there again. | 不 你见不到了 我永远不会回去了 |
[11:46] | What? Why? I’m confused? | 什么 为啥 我晕了 |
[11:48] | You and Amy made me see that there’s more to life | 你和Amy让我看到 生活中除了警局 |
[11:50] | than the NYPD, | 还有更多美好 |
[11:52] | so I’m quitting. | 所以我打算辞职 |
[11:53] | Oh. | 噢 |
[11:55] | Well… what a satisfying result | 这 真是个令人满意的结果 |
[12:00] | that we all were hoping would occur. | 我们都盼着它发生呢 |
[12:04] | Hold on. So let’s just back up a second. | 等等 我们先退一步说话 |
[12:06] | When you say you’re quitting, | 你说退出时 |
[12:07] | you mean quitting for, like, a couple of weeks, and then you’ll come back | 你是指 比如说 退出几周 然后你就回来了 |
[12:09] | Jordan-style with a new badge number? | 像乔丹那样 以一个新的警察编号回归 |
[12:11] | No, I mean, quitting permanently, | 不 我的意思是 永远退出 |
[12:12] | I’m putting in my resignation as soon as I get back home. | 我一到家就会递交我的辞职申请 |
[12:14] | I better hurry if I want to be at the airport | 如果我想提前六小时到机场值机的话 |
[12:16] | six hours ahead of my flight. | 我得快点了 |
[12:18] | Hey, you know what? I should drive you there. | 嘿 听我说 我该开车送你过去 |
[12:20] | Will you come with me to grab my keys from the room? | 你能跟我去房间里拿一下钥匙吗 |
[12:21] | Okay, they’re just right in here, so… | 好的 它们就放在这儿 所以 |
[12:28] | You’re not leaving this room. | 你不能离开这个房间 |
[12:29] | – What the hell is going on? – I can’t let you quit. | – 这是在搞什么鬼 – 我不能让你辞职 |
[12:31] | Yes, but why the candles and rose petals? | 我知道 但是这些蜡烛和玫瑰花瓣是干什么的 |
[12:35] | Is that Mr. McClane I hear? | 那是MaClane先生吗 |
[12:37] | ‘Cause someone’s about to Die Harrr… oh, my God. | 因为有人即将要欲仙欲 哦天啊 |
[12:41] | Why is Captain Holt here? | Holt警监为什么在这儿 |
[12:43] | Because he’s gonna… wait, are you dressed like | 因为他想要 等一下 你这身打扮是 |
[12:45] | Bonnie Bedelia in “Die Hard?” | <虎胆龙威>里的Bonnie Bedelia吗 |
[12:46] | – I am. – For sexy reasons? | – 是啊 – 为了更性致盎然 |
[12:47] | – Yes. – Oh, boy. | – 没错 – 哦我的天 |
[12:49] | Jake, why is he here? | Jake 他为什么在这儿 |
[12:50] | Because he’s quitting the force, | 因为他要辞职离开警局 |
[12:51] | so I brought him to convince him not to, | 所以我把他带来劝说他不要这么做 |
[12:53] | but obviously that is not important anymore. | 不过显然这事儿现在不重要了 |
[12:54] | All right, Captain, it’s been a good run. | 好了 警监 跟你共事很愉快 |
[12:56] | Thank you for teaching me the importance of a tie in the workplace, | 谢谢你教会我在办公场所打领带的重要性 |
[12:57] | and the door is right over here. | 门在那儿 走你 |
[12:58] | Whoa, whoa, wait. What? You’re quitting? | 哇哦 等等 什么 你要辞职 |
[13:01] | – Yes, I am. – No, you’re not. | – 没错 – 不 不行 |
[13:03] | We’re keeping you right here. | 我们要把你留在这 |
[13:04] | How are you going to do that? Physically restrain me? | 你们要怎么着 把我绑在这吗 |
[13:06] | Great idea. | 好主意 |
[13:07] | Is there anything in Charles’ box of nightmares | Charles给的噩梦之箱里有没有啥东西 |
[13:08] | that could be used to tie up Holt? | 能把Holt绑起来 |
[13:11] | Yes. Literally everything in here could be used to tie up a person. | 真的 基本上这里面所有东西都能拿来绑人 |
[13:15] | Wow, Terry, put Captain Holt’s computer back together? | Terry 你把Holt警监的电脑重新拼了拼 |
[13:17] | – Looks great. – Sure did. | – 看起来不错 – 当然 |
[13:19] | Couldn’t find room inside for this stuff, though. | 不过没找到这玩意应该放在哪儿 |
[13:22] | Well, is there any chance the info on in computer | 行吧 有没有可能 他电脑里的信息 |
[13:24] | was maybe saved to the cloud? | 或许保存在云端了 |
[13:25] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[13:26] | Gina, was Captain Holt’s hard drive backed up to the cloud? | Gina Holt警监把硬盘里的东西在云端备份了吗 |
[13:29] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[13:30] | Then why did you let me try to rebuild his computer? | 那你为啥让我重组他电脑 |
[13:32] | Because I’m a rascal. | 因为我是个小淘气啊 |
[13:33] | Okay, so I just log onto the cloud as Captain Holt | 行那 我现在就用Holt警监的用户名登陆 |
[13:37] | and click “Forgot password” | 然后点击”忘记密码” |
[13:40] | and answer his security questions. | 然后回答他的安全问题 |
[13:42] | First up: What is God? | 第一个 神为何物 |
[13:45] | Hey, Gina. | 嘿 Gina |
[13:46] | Did you see “Real Housewives” Last night? | 你昨晚看<比弗利娇妻>了吗 |
[13:48] | If she says no, then ask about “Below Deck.” | 她要是说没看 再问问<甲板之下> |
[13:51] | What are you doing? | 你干啥呢 |
[13:52] | She’s getting suspicious, Scully. Act natural. | 她开始怀疑了 Scully 表现的自然点 |
[13:54] | Are you wearing an earpiece? | 你带着耳机吗 |
[13:55] | Tell her no. Scully, stop saying what I’m saying. | 跟她说没带 Scully 不要再重复我说的话了 |
[13:57] | Be normal. | 正常点 |
[13:59] | Charles, what are you doing? | Charles 你干什么呢 |
[14:01] | Damn it, Gina. | 妈的 Gina |
[14:02] | What does it look like I’m doing? | 我看起来像在干什么 |
[14:03] | I’m trying to unlock your phone using a mask of your face | 我在尝试带着你的人脸面具解锁你的手机 |
[14:05] | so I can find out why your mom left my dad. | 这样我就能知道为什么你妈妈离开我爸了 |
[14:07] | Charles, give me my phone. | Charles 把手机还我 |
[14:09] | Okay, fine. | 行吧 给 |
[14:11] | – Boom, unlocked it. – Give me my phone, Charles. | – 哈哈 解锁了 – 把手机还我 Charles |
[14:14] | Not until I find out or parents are breaking up. | 除非我扒出为什么爸妈要离婚 |
[14:16] | – Give it. – Scrolling, scrolling. | – 别闹了 – 滑呀滑 |
[14:17] | – Give me my phone, you idiot. – You were the reason. | – 把手机还我 蠢货 – 是你干的 |
[14:19] | You sent her a text that says, “You should divorce him”? | 你给她发了条消息 “你应该跟他离婚” |
[14:21] | Okay, yeah, but that’s open to interpretation. | 我是发了 但是这话不见得就是这个意思啊 |
[14:24] | No, but then she says, “I don’t want to,” | 不 但是她回你”我不想” |
[14:25] | and then you say,”But you have to. | 然后你回”你必须要离” |
[14:27] | “Leave him now, and divorce him.” | “立刻离开他 离婚” |
[14:29] | “Don’t tell him why.” | “别告诉他原因” |
[14:30] | Okay, yeah, you did interpret it correctly. | 行吧 你解读的挺到位的 |
[14:34] | Shame, shame. | 丢人 丢人 |
[14:37] | I’m so sorry I brought Holt back here. | 抱歉啊 我把Holt带回这了 |
[14:38] | I had no idea you were doing this whole “Die Hard” Thing. | 我不知道你在准备这套”虎胆龙威” |
[14:40] | Man, you really got the hair exactly right. | 我天 你这发型简直精准 |
[14:42] | Did you contact the onset hair stylist, Paul Abascal? | 你联系了片场的发型设计师Paul Abascal吗 |
[14:44] | No, this is a wig. | 不是 这是假发 |
[14:45] | Oh, that’s cool too. So here’s what I’m thinking. | 那也好棒啊 这会儿我是这么想的 |
[14:47] | We let Holt go, I have sex with Holly Gennaro but hotter. | 我们放Holt走 然后我来跟更火辣版本的Holly Gennaro做爱 |
[14:49] | The squad handles the captain, or disbands, whatever, | 让队里的人解决警监的事 或者解散 都无所谓 |
[14:52] | we have sex again… | 然后我们再做一波 |
[14:53] | Okay, stop suggesting that. We need to stay focused. | 行了 不要瞎想了 我们得专心点 |
[14:55] | – Right. – Holt it fragile. | – 哦对 – Holt现在很脆弱 |
[14:57] | We need to be gentle, okay? | 我们要温柔些 好吗 |
[14:58] | – Just follow my lead. – With pleasure. | – 听我指挥 – 心甘情愿 |
[15:00] | I love the view. I’m sorry. | 乐意至极 抱歉 |
[15:01] | This outfit is driving me insane. | 这衣服简直要逼疯我 |
[15:03] | Hello, sir. Sorry again for tying you spread eagle on the bed | 警监 再次为把你大字形绑在床上道歉 |
[15:07] | Apology not accepted. | 不接受 |
[15:09] | Look, I know you’re upset, but | 我知道你很沮丧 但是 |
[15:11] | this isn’t your last chance to become commissioner. | 这不是最后一次你竞选局长的机会呀 |
[15:13] | John Kelly’s old. | John Kelly老了 |
[15:15] | He’s not gonna be in office forever. | 他不会一直坐那个位子 |
[15:16] | True, but he’ll just be replaced by another mediocre old white man. | 没错 但是他的继任者会是另一个平庸的白人老男人 |
[15:19] | Nothing will ever change. | 什么都不会变 |
[15:20] | All right, well, | 行吧 那 |
[15:21] | what about all your goals for the Nine-Nine? | 想想你想在99警区完成的事呢 |
[15:23] | You still have so much left to accomplish. | 你还有好多没有做完的事 |
[15:25] | Wrong, I’ve accomplished everything | 错了 基本上我想做的 |
[15:26] | that I set out to do.. | 都完成的差不多了 |
[15:27] | I wanted to reduce crime, and I did. | 我想降低犯罪率 我做到了 |
[15:30] | There’s no crime in Brooklyn anymore. | 布鲁克林已经没有人犯罪了 |
[15:31] | Seems like a bit of a stretch. | 吹的有点过了 |
[15:32] | What about improving community relations? | 那改善警民关系的事呢 |
[15:34] | Done. Everyone loves the police. | 完成了 人人都爱警察现在 |
[15:36] | It’s embarrassing. | 尴了个尬的 |
[15:37] | Way off. All right, Ame, step aside; I got this. | 离谱了 行了 Ame 让开 我来 |
[15:39] | Captain, what about the Halloween Heist? | 警监 那万圣节争夺战怎么办 |
[15:41] | I’ll just come in and win it and then go back to my house. | 我会直接进去 赢 然后回家 |
[15:43] | – Damn it. I’m out. – Jake. | – 完了 我输了 – Jake |
[15:45] | All right, fine, sir, do you know why I love coming to work? | 好了 长官 你知道我为什么爱上班吗 |
[15:47] | Because there’s a bumper pool table in the break room. | 因为休息室里有个台球桌 |
[15:49] | Yes, obviously I love the bumper pool table. | 没错 显然我非常喜欢那个台球桌 |
[15:51] | But do you want to know another reason why? | 但是你想知道另一个原因吗 |
[15:53] | You. | 因为你 |
[15:54] | You’ve made me a better cop. | 你让我变成了更好的警察 |
[15:56] | You’ve made me a better person. | 你让我变成了更好的人 |
[15:57] | I’ve learned so much from you. | 我从你身上学到了那么多 |
[15:59] | So you can’t quit. | 你不能离开 |
[16:01] | Because I need you. | 因为我需要你 |
[16:04] | – Oh, please. How selfish. – What? | – 得了吧 太自私了 – 什么 |
[16:07] | That little speech you just gave. | 你刚才那一通小演讲 |
[16:08] | It was all about you and what you need. | 全是关于你自己和你想要什么 |
[16:10] | How unbelievably selfish. | 不可思议的自私 |
[16:12] | Okay, well, I don’t want to get mad right now, | 行吧 我现在不想发脾气 |
[16:14] | ’cause Amys worried about you, so… | 因为Amys很担心你 |
[16:16] | No, screw that noise. | 不不不 去他的吧 |
[16:17] | How dare you call Jake selfish? | 你怎么能说Jake自私 |
[16:20] | He just wasted his entire honeymoon | 他浪费了整个蜜月 |
[16:22] | trying to take care of you | 就是想照顾好你 |
[16:23] | while you wallowed in your misery like a little baby. | 而你像个小屁孩一样自怨自艾 |
[16:26] | – That seems a little harsh. – Oh, does it? | – 有点狠呀 – 是吗 |
[16:28] | – I don’t give a hoot. – Oh, damn. | – 老娘不在乎 – 哎呦我去 |
[16:29] | For the last five years, all I’ve done is | 过去的五年里 我一直一直 |
[16:32] | give a hoot about you and what you think. | 介乎着你 介乎你怎么想的 |
[16:34] | I gave a hoot about you as a boss. | 我把你当成老板介乎 |
[16:36] | I gave a hoot about you as a mentor. | 我把你当成导师介乎 |
[16:38] | I gave a hoot about you as a friend. | 我把你当作朋友介乎 |
[16:40] | She gave so many hoots. | 她介乎的真挺多的 |
[16:41] | Not anymore. After the way you’ve acted | 不会了 就你刚刚那个表现 |
[16:43] | and what you just said to Jake, | 还有你跟Jake说的话 |
[16:45] | I don’t give a hoot, what you think, | 老娘不关心你想什么了 |
[16:47] | and I really don’t give a hoot if you decide to quit the NYPD, so do it. | 你爱辞职不辞职我也无所谓 辞吧 |
[16:51] | I’m all out of hoots. | 老娘什么都他妈不介乎了 |
[16:52] | I’m hootless. | 不介乎了 |
[16:55] | – Now, what I want to say is… – Jake. | – 现在 我想说的是 – Jake |
[16:57] | Coming Holly Gennaro. | Holly Gennaro我来了 |
[17:00] | Hey, I thought pina coladas might be too festive, | 嘿 我觉着椰林飘香可能太喜庆了 |
[17:02] | so I got two super-depressing coconuts filled with merlot. | 所以我就拿了两个装满梅乐红酒的超丧椰子 |
[17:05] | I’m not depressed. I’m relieved. | 我不是沮丧啦 我是觉得解脱 |
[17:08] | For the first time all week, it’s just the two of us. | 整整一周以来 终于只有我们两个独处了 |
[17:10] | I’m right here. | 我在这里 |
[17:12] | I escaped using some of the lube Boyle sent you. | 我用了一些Boyle送你们的润滑油逃脱出来了 |
[17:14] | It got everywhere. I had to change. | 它洒得到处都是 我不得不换件衣服 |
[17:15] | Yeah, and your new shirt is very aggressive and confusing. | 是啊 你的新衣服非常有攻击性和迷惑性 |
[17:19] | Is the pineapple the slut, or is it calling someone else a slut? | 究竟是菠萝是个荡妇 还是它在说别人说荡妇 |
[17:21] | Clearly the pineapple is the slut. | 很明显菠萝是个荡妇 |
[17:23] | – Huh. – Look, I wanted to say I’m sorry. | – 哈 – 听着 我很抱歉 |
[17:25] | Yeah? Maybe find someone who gives a hoot. | 是吗 或许你该跟介乎的人说去 |
[17:27] | Try an owl cage. | 比如 猫头鹰笼子 |
[17:29] | Oh, honey, I love you, but not your best. | 噢 亲爱的 我爱你 但是你真的不擅长这个 |
[17:32] | Look, you have every right not to accept my apology, | 你看 你完全可以不接受我的道歉 |
[17:34] | but at least hear it first. | 但至少先听完 |
[17:36] | I’m sorry I said Jake was selfish. | 我很抱歉我说Jake很自私 |
[17:38] | I’m sorry I ruined your honeymoon. | 我很抱歉我毁了你们的蜜月 |
[17:40] | I’m sorry I interrupted your “Die Hard” -themed sexcapades. | 我很抱歉我打断了你们的”虎胆龙威”主题性爱 |
[17:43] | You don’t have to list everything; it’s cool. | 你不用全部都列举出来的 没关系的 |
[17:45] | Right. I thought if I played by the NYPD’s rules | 好 我原以为只要我按着纽约警局的规矩办事 |
[17:48] | and didn’t make any waves, one day I would rise to a position | 不出什么差错的话 总有一天我会攀升到一个 |
[17:50] | where I could make meaningful change. | 可以做出重大改变的职位 |
[17:52] | When they hired John Kelly, I realized I was wrong, | 当他们选择了John Kelly 我才意识到我错了 |
[17:55] | and I thought I was out of options. | 我以为我没得选了 |
[17:58] | But then you tied me to your bed, legs akimbo, | 但当你们把我五花大绑在床上的时候 |
[18:00] | and made me realize there was another way. | 让我意识到我还有另一个选择 |
[18:03] | I could not give a hoot. | 我可以完全不介乎 |
[18:05] | Wow, the hoot thing is catching on. Didn’t see that coming. | 哇 介乎这个词真的流行起来了 真是万万没想到 |
[18:07] | I’m going to go directly to the mayor and tell him | 我打算直接去找市长 跟他说 |
[18:10] | John Kelly’s “Vigilant policing” Proposal | John Kelly的”警戒型治安”提案 |
[18:13] | is regressive and counter-productive, | 是一种退步和适得其反 |
[18:14] | and if he implements it, | 如果他执意施行 |
[18:15] | I’m gonna make a big stink in the press. | 那么我就要大闹媒体界 |
[18:18] | Going over the commissioner and threatening the mayor, sir? | 越级局长还要威胁市长吗 长官 |
[18:20] | Don’t you think that’ll piss him off? | 你不怕会惹他生气吗 |
[18:21] | I don’t give a hoot. | 我不介乎 |
[18:24] | Listen, I’m on the next plane back, | 听着 我要坐下一班飞机回去了 |
[18:26] | but I wanted to pay for you two to extend your stay | 但我希望可以亲自掏腰包请你们在这里多待一会儿 |
[18:28] | so you can have a proper honeymoon. | 让你们可以好好地度蜜月 |
[18:30] | Oh, sir, thank you. | 噢 长官 谢谢你 |
[18:32] | That’s very nice, right, Jake? | 真是非常大方了 是吧 Jake |
[18:34] | Yeah, super cool. | 是的 超慷慨 |
[18:35] | Just out of curiosity asking for a friend, | 出于好奇 我帮一个朋友问的 |
[18:37] | where did you get the shirt, and how much did it cost? | 你在哪里 花了多少钱买的这件衣服 |
[18:39] | Ooh, you’re still wearing the mask? | 噢 你还戴着那个面具吗 |
[18:41] | Yeah, to hide my sadness. I’ll take it off. | 是啊 为了掩饰我的悲伤 我这就取下来 |
[18:44] | No, don’t. | 不 别 |
[18:45] | For some reason, it’s easier to care about what you say | 不知为何 当你看起来像我的时候 你说的话 |
[18:47] | when you look like me. | 我更容易听进去 |
[18:49] | Why did you tell your mom to leave my dad, Gina? | 你为什么要叫你妈妈离开我爸爸 Gina |
[18:51] | Is it so bad being a Boyle? | 作为Boyle家一员这么糟糕吗 |
[18:53] | Yes, it terrible, but that’s not why I did it. | 是的 简直是可怕 但不是我这么做的原因 |
[18:56] | My mom was cheating on your dad, | 我妈妈背着你爸爸出轨了 |
[18:58] | so I told her she had to break it off. | 所以我才说她必须要离开 |
[18:59] | What? Why didn’t you tell me? | 什么 你为什么不告诉我 |
[19:01] | Because I didn’t want to hurt you or him. | 因为我不想伤害到你或者你爸爸 |
[19:02] | She was being disgusting, so I told her she had to end it. | 她这么做太令人恶心了 所以我告诉她必须结束这一切 |
[19:05] | You were trying to protect us. | 你是在保护我们 |
[19:06] | Gina, you were actually being sweet. | Gina 你人真好 |
[19:08] | Uh-doi. | 还用说 |
[19:10] | – How’s it going, Sarge? – Not good. | – 情况怎么样了 警长 – 不太妙 |
[19:12] | I’m reading this book on religion, and apparently | 我在读关于这本关于宗教信仰的书 很显然 |
[19:15] | there’s some debate as to what God is. | 上帝的定义还存在着争议 |
[19:16] | Don’t worry about it. | 不用烦恼这个了 |
[19:17] | – Gina had the manual. – What? | – 指南在Gina手上 – 什么 |
[19:19] | Why didn’t she just give it to me? | 为什么她不直接给我呢 |
[19:20] | ‘Cause she’s a rascal. | 因为她就是个小淘气 |
[19:21] | Look at what it says. | 看看上面写了什么 |
[19:23] | “Never use italics, lest people think you are a con-man or a clown.” | “千万不要使用斜体 以免被人认为是骗子或者是蠢货” |
[19:27] | I’m not sure how this applies here. | 我看不出和这个有什么关系 |
[19:29] | No. Under that. | 不是 下面那句 |
[19:30] | “If you are unsure of what to do in any situation, consult Sergeant Jeffords.” | “任何情况下 如果你拿不定主意 向Jeffords警长请教” |
[19:36] | “I trust him completely.” | “我完全信任他” |
[19:38] | Well, that’s a kick in the butt. | 这还真是打脸 |
[19:40] | So what should I do, Sarge? | 所以我该怎么做 警长 |
[19:43] | Tell sanitation you’ll work the case together. | 跟卫生署说你将跟他们一起办这起案件 |
[19:45] | You’re the primary, and HQ can take it out | 你是最初的办案员 总部也可以给你们 |
[19:47] | of the supplemental budget. | 拿出追加预算 |
[19:48] | – I’ll find the room. – Cool. | – 我会找到余地 – 酷 |
[19:50] | Top Dog Terry’s back. | 狗王Terry回来了 |
[19:54] | Okay, you ready? | 好嘞 你准备好了吗 |
[19:55] | Mm-hmm. | 嗯 |
[19:58] | Hello. | 你好 |
[19:59] | Oh, my God. | 噢 我的天 |
[20:00] | Are you Melvil Dewey? | 你是Melvil Dewey吗 |
[20:02] | Indeed I am. | 正是在下 |
[20:03] | I invented the Dewey decimal system, | 我发明了杜威十进制分类法 |
[20:05] | but right now I’m working on the Do-me decimal system. | 但我目前在研究”上我十进”法 |
[20:09] | Mm-hmm, yeah. | 嗯哼 很好 |
[20:11] | This is really working for me. | 这真的能撩到我 |
[20:12] | – Really? – Yeah. | – 真的吗 – 是的 |
[20:13] | – Awesome. – So, Mr. Dewey, | – 太棒了 – 那么 Dewey先生 |
[20:15] | can you save me from the terrorists that have taken over nakatomi Plaza? | 你能从占领了中富广场的恐怖分子手中救下我吗 |
[20:18] | Yes, Holly Gennaro, | 没问题 Holly Gennaro |
[20:20] | I just need file them in the library… card… catalog. | 首先我需要把他们分类成图书馆 卡片 目录 |
[20:25] | Yeah, this is really hard to track. | 看来真的很难继续演下去 |
[20:26] | Let’s just take our clothes off. | 我们还是直接脱衣服吧 |
[20:27] | Oh, thank God. This old jacket is so hot. | 噢 感谢上天 这件旧夹克太热了 |
[20:29] | Yeah. | 来吧 |
[20:29] | 一周后 早上7:58 | |
[20:30] | That was magical. | 太奇妙了 |
[20:32] | – I can’t believe we’re back. – I refuse to accept it. | – 我不敢相信我们已经回来了 – 我不愿面对真相 |
[20:34] | I’m still coconuting. | 我还在用着椰子 |
[20:35] | This is filled with coffee. | 这次装的是咖啡 |
[20:36] | It is very hot. | 非常烫手 |
[20:37] | Coconut is not a good insulator. | 椰子的隔热性不太好啊 |
[20:39] | No, it’s not. | 一点都不好 |
[20:41] | – Captain. – Peralta, Santiago, | – 警监 – Peralta Santiago |
[20:42] | how was the end of the honeymoon? | 蜜月的后半段过的怎么样 |
[20:44] | It was amazing. | 超级棒 |
[20:45] | Not to brag, but I saw a sea turtle. | 不是炫耀 我看到了海龟 |
[20:47] | Kind of sounds like you’re bragging, babe. | 听着就像是在炫耀 宝贝 |
[20:49] | I was. It looked right at me. | 我就是 它直直地看着我诶 |
[20:50] | How’d it go here? Did you contact the mayor? | 进展的怎么样了 你联系市长了吗 |
[20:51] | Yes. I voiced my concerns as soon as I got back. | 是的 我一回来马上就诉说了我的担心 |
[20:54] | He heard me out, and he’s put John Kelly’s | 他听了我说的之后 就把John Kelly对 |
[20:56] | “Vigilant policing” Initiative under review. | “警戒型治安”的提议回收审查了 |
[20:58] | Way to go, No Hoots Holt. | 做的好 不介乎的Holt |
[21:00] | – Was Kelly pissed? – Very much so. | – Kelly生气了吗 – 非常生气 |
[21:02] | To retaliate, he closed the bottom floor of the Nine-Nine | 为了报复 他把99分局的底层封闭了 |
[21:05] | for renovations indefinitely. | 并且无限期装修 |
[21:06] | Everyone’s been moved to our bullpen. | 所有人都搬到我们的办公厅里了 |
[21:07] | Wait. What? | 等等 什么 |
[21:09] | Prepare yourselves. | 做好准备吧 |
[21:12] | The Nine-Nine is at war with the NYPD. | 99分局已经和纽约警局开战了 |
[21:17] | Ay caramba. | 天啦噜 |