Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

神烦警探(Brooklyn Nine-Nine)第5季第22集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 神烦警探(Brooklyn Nine-Nine)第5季第22集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:01] I can’t believe this is a rec center. 真不敢相信这只是个社区娱乐中心
[00:03] It looks amazing. 看起来很漂亮啊
[00:04] You look amazing. Foxy as hell. 你看起来也很漂亮 性感死了
[00:05] Simmer down, Boyle. 冷静一下 Boyle
[00:06] No, no, I love it. 不不 我喜欢
[00:07] – Amp it up, Boyle. – Happy to. – 躁起来 Boyle – 好嘞
[00:09] Jake, your body’s kicking Jake 你身材棒极了
[00:10] and skin is clear as a summer day. 而且皮肤也贼透亮
[00:11] Ooh! 噢
[00:13] – Jake. – Ames, you look beautiful. – Jake – Ames 你看起来好美
[00:15] But when are you getting your makeup put on? 但是你什么时候去化妆啊
[00:16] Y’all, she woke up like this. 大家 人家天生丽质 醒了就长这样
[00:18] Not now, Jake. We’re in crisis mode. 先别闹 Jake 我们现在处于危机模式
[00:20] The cake hasn’t arrived yet. 蛋糕还没到
[00:21] Mason woke up with the chickenpox, Mason醒了之后发现自己得水痘了
[00:22] so we don’t have a ring bearer. 所以我们没有拿持戒花童了
[00:23] Plus, look what I found on my veil. 还有 你看我在头纱上发现什么了
[00:25] – Ooh. – I planned everything so perfectly, – 噢 – 我把一切都计划得这么完美
[00:27] and now it’s all falling apart. 但还是搞砸成这样
[00:28] No, it isn’t. Take a deep breath. 不 没有砸 深呼吸
[00:30] All right, we got this. 没关系 我们能搞定
[00:31] Terry, Rosa, will you please Terry Rosa 能不能请你们
[00:32] take this veil to a dry cleaner. 把这个头纱送到干洗店去
[00:34] And if they won’t do a rush job, make them. Use force. 如果他们不能加急 逼他们加急 用武力
[00:37] I mean, we’re not gonna abuse our power. 你知道吧 我们不会滥用权力的
[00:38] Of course not. We’re good cops. 当然不会 我们是好警察
[00:40] I was just exaggerating. 我刚刚只不过在开玩笑
[00:41] Rosa, I was not exaggerating. Rosa 我刚刚没有在开玩笑
[00:43] Great. 很好
[00:44] Okay, now for the ring bearer situation. 好了 现在来处理戒童事件
[00:46] This actually might be a blessing in disguise. 这事其实可能是塞翁失马
[00:48] I know that he’s your nephew, 我知道他是你的外甥
[00:49] but I wasn’t super jazzed about Mason. 但是对于Mason做戒童我并没有很满意
[00:51] Yeah, he should be cuter. 是 他应该再可爱一点
[00:52] His face is too small for his head. 他的头配他那张脸都嫌大
[00:53] He’s a “Dick Tracy” Villain. 他长得像Dick Tracy电影里的反派
[00:54] But I have an idea for a new ring bearer 但是我有一个新的戒童人选
[00:55] who is very adorable 它非常可爱
[00:57] – and very obedient. – I would be – 而且非常听话 – 我很荣
[00:59] I’m talking about Cheddar the dog. 我是说Cheddar那只狗
[01:00] – Yep, right. – Brilliant. – 嗯嗯 当然 – 太好了
[01:02] He loves responsibility. I’ll go pick him up. 它最喜欢有活干 我去接它
[01:04] I’m gonna go with Holt. 我和Holt一起去
[01:04] Seems like people are pairing off for adventures 感觉好像大家都成对出发
[01:07] and we have the best rapport. 而且我们俩之间最和谐
[01:08] Cheddar? Are you crazy? Cheddar 你疯了吗
[01:10] – What about my… – Allergies? – 我对狗 – 过敏
[01:11] Got your meds right here. 给你把药带来了
[01:12] I brought them just in case Hitchcock 我随身带着以防Hitchock
[01:13] decided to wear his toupee again. 又戴着他那顶假发来了
[01:14] It’s very clearly not human hair. 很明显那不是人的头发
[01:16] Human hair is indistinguishable from badger fur. 你分不出来人的头发和獾的毛啊
[01:19] That is absolutely not the case. 重点不是这个好吗
[01:20] But that reminds me, you two, 这倒是提醒我了 你们俩
[01:21] our wedding band cancelled last minute, 我们婚礼的乐队临时放了我们鸽子
[01:23] and I need you to find a replacement. 我需要你们找一个后补
[01:24] You can count on us. 交给我们吧
[01:25] Flattop and The Freak. We always deliver. 平头和疯子 真诚为您服务
[01:28] – Our band cancelled? – Not in any way, shape or form. – 乐队放了我们鸽子 – 完全没有
[01:30] But it’s a very stressful day 但今天压力巨大
[01:31] and I thought things would go better without Hitchcock and Scully here. 而且我觉得Hitchcock和Scully不在这里事情会顺利一点
[01:33] Aw, that’s so smart. 喔 你好聪明
[01:34] Look, babe, we planned a great wedding. 好了 宝贝 我们婚礼计划得很好
[01:36] It’s gonna be a perfect day. 今天会非常完美的
[01:38] – Phone call for you sir. – Ah, thank you. – 先生有你的电话 – 哦 谢谢
[01:40] That would be the cake guy saying he has arrived. 估计是送蛋糕的人说他到了
[01:42] – Hello? – Jake Peralta? – 喂 – Jake Peralta吗
[01:44] – Yes? – There’s a bomb at your wedding. – 是的 – 你婚礼里有炸弹
[01:46] It’s set to explode at 5:30. 并且定时在5点30分时爆炸
[01:47] Everyone inside will die. 所以在里面的人都会死
[01:53] So… that was not the cake guy. 所以刚才不是送蛋糕的人
[02:17] Okay, we called the bomb squad 好了 我们已经给拆弹小组打电话了
[02:18] and got everyone out of the building. 所有人都已经疏散出去了
[02:19] – We should leave. – Who would do something like this? – 我们也该离开这 – 谁会干这种事啊
[02:21] Well, I clearly have an arch-nemesis. 嗯 明显我有个死对头
[02:23] Finally. Must be someone I put away 这一刻终于来了 肯定是我抓起来的人
[02:25] who’s hell-bent on revenge. 迫切地要尝尝复仇的滋味
[02:26] He’s probably gonna make me choose between 他可能会让我选
[02:28] saving the city and saving the woman I love. 是救这座城市还是救我爱的女人
[02:30] Little does he know, I can save both. 他其实不知道 我可以救两个
[02:32] How are you so calm right now? 你是怎么做到这么冷静的
[02:34] Someone is trying to blow us up. 有人想要把我们炸死啊
[02:35] I’m calm because there’s not really a bomb. 我冷静是因为我知道根本没有炸弹
[02:37] I mean, if you’re trying to kill someone, 你想想 如果你真想杀人
[02:39] you don’t call and give them a heads-up. 你不会事先打电话告诉他们的吧
[02:40] So they’re just trying to scare us? 所以他们只是想吓唬我们
[02:41] Yeah, but it doesn’t matter. The bomb squad’s on their way. 嗯 但没所谓 反正拆弹小组已经在路上了
[02:43] They’ll do a quick sweep, find nothing and split, and 他们做个快速清场 什么都没发现之后就会离开
[02:46] this will just become a funny story we work into our vows. 这件事就算为我们的誓言填上有趣的一笔
[02:48] “Amy, there was a bomb at this wedding. “Amy 我们的婚礼上的确有个炸弹”
[02:50] Ya butt. Ya butt is da bomb.” “你的臀部 你的翘臀美炸了”
[02:53] Please don’t say that during the ceremony. 求你别的仪式上说这话
[02:55] Is it that you don’t like wordplay or you don’t 你是不喜欢文字游戏
[02:56] want me to talk about your butt at all? 还是你完全不想我在婚礼上提你的屁股
[02:57] Because one of those notes is really gonna pull a thread. 因为我笔记里的某一条绝对会提到的
[02:59] How did this guy even find out about the wedding? 这人到底是怎么知道这个婚礼的
[03:01] The stupid engagement announcement charles put in the paper! Charles放在报纸上的傻逼订婚公告
[03:04] It had the time and location of the ceremony. 那上面有仪式的时间和地点
[03:06] Amy, be very careful about throwing around accusations Amy 你说这种话的时候要注意一点啊
[03:09] like that, because if you’re trying to say 因为如果你的意思是
[03:11] I somehow ruined Jake’s wedding, 我毁了Jake的婚礼的话
[03:13] then I’m gonna kill myself! 我会自杀的
[03:15] So tread lightly. 所以注意言辞
[03:17] Okay! Just take it easy, Charles. 好吧 冷静一点 Charles
[03:18] Nothing is ruined. 你没有毁掉什么
[03:20] See? The bomb squad is already here. 看吧 拆弹小组已经到了
[03:22] And they brought a robot. 而且还带了一个机器人
[03:24] This is exactly how I imagined 这简直就和我小时候想象
[03:25] my wedding would be when I was a kid. 自己婚礼的情形一模一样
[03:27] Well, well, well. 看吧 看吧 看吧
[03:28] – Amy Santiago. – Amy, look. – Amy Santiago – Amy 看啊
[03:31] Your ex-boyfriend is here on our wedding day. 你前男友在我们的婚礼上
[03:33] – Why? – This is my crew. – 为什么 – 这些都是我的人
[03:34] Yeah, you called me boring, so I leveled up my cool. 嗯 因为你说我无聊 所以我变得更酷了
[03:37] And now I run the bomb squad. I also started traveling. 然后我现在就是拆弹小组的头儿了 我还开始旅行
[03:39] I went to Belgium. They have the best spaghetti. 我去了比利时 那的意大利面简直绝了
[03:41] Teddy, let’s get everything out on the table here. Teddy 我们就打开天窗说亮话吧
[03:42] Last time we saw you, you kind of proposed to Amy. 我们上一次见你 你向Amy求婚了
[03:45] So you’re not still in love with her, right? 所以现在你不爱她了吧
[03:46] No, I definitely am. 不 我当然还爱她
[03:47] My therapist told me to stop trying to get over it. 我的心理医生告诉我不要再尝试着忘记她
[03:49] Oh, weird that you wouldn’t hide it even for your own pride. 哦 诡异啊 就算是为了自尊 你一点没隐瞒
[03:51] But seriously, don’t worry. I’m a cop. 但是讲真 不用担心 我是一名警察
[03:52] I have a job to do, and I’m gonna do it professionally. 我有工作要做 而且我会处理得很专业
[03:54] That’s great. I’m happy to hear that. 太好了 很高兴你这么说
[03:56] Meaning I will be doing 所以我会对这栋大楼
[03:57] a super thorough sweeping of the building. 做一个非常全面彻底的清扫
[03:58] It’s gonna take hours, so you should 估计要几个小时 所以你们
[04:00] probably just cancel the wedding. 还是直接取消婚礼比较好
[04:01] Anyway, congrats you two. 不管怎么样 恭喜二位
[04:02] Congrats on the bomb squad. 也恭喜你升迁拆弹队长
[04:03] – Charles! – Right. – Charles – 哦 对
[04:05] So are you bringing someone to the wedding? 你会带人来婚礼吗
[04:07] No, I’m taking a break from dating for a while. 不会 我要离开情场一阵子
[04:09] – What? – I’m sick of asking people – 什么 – 我厌倦了问他们
[04:10] how many siblings they have. 有多少兄弟姐妹
[04:12] Oh, is it somewhere between zero and two? 哦 你有多于0个少于2个兄弟姐妹啊
[04:14] How fascinating. 真迷人
[04:15] But you never know when you’re gonna find your dream person. 但这样你永远不知道什么时候会找到你的真命伴侣
[04:17] Anyone on the street could be they. 可能就是街上的某个人
[04:20] All right, it feels like you Googled 行了 感觉你好像谷歌了
[04:21] “How to talk to your bisexual friends.” “如何和你的双性恋朋友聊天”
[04:23] Yeah. Look, the point is 没错 听着 重点是
[04:25] you can close yourself off all you want. 你怎样封闭你自己都行
[04:27] The universe will find a way. 冥冥中宇宙自会有安排
[04:28] That is the stupidest thing I’ve ever heard. 这是我听过的最愚蠢的话
[04:30] Car’s here. 车来了
[04:32] Hi. I’m here to pick up Rosa. 嗨 我是来接Rosa的
[04:34] Are you the one I’m looking for? 你是我要找的人吗
[04:39] Now, Cheddar, when I give the signal, 现在 Cheddar 等我给你信号
[04:41] you go directly to where the bride and groom will be. 你就直接跑去新娘新郎那里
[04:43] Here we go. 我们开始吧
[04:45] Hup. Hup. Hup. Hup. 哈 哈 我跑 我跑
[04:48] Good boy. Good, Cheddar. 乖狗狗 干得好 Cheddar
[04:50] – How did that look? – Very weird. – 看起来怎么样 – 非常诡异
[04:52] You’re not gonna trot by the dog at the wedding, are you? 你不会牵着一只狗进婚礼 对吧
[04:54] No, of course not. I’ll be officiating. 当然不会 我要主持婚礼
[04:56] – You’ll be the trotter. – Yeah, I’m not gonna do that. – 你才是牵狗的人 – 嗯 我不会做这种事的
[05:00] – Oh, my. – What? – 噢 我的天 – 怎么了
[05:01] I just got an email from the mayor’s office 我刚收到市长办公室的邮件
[05:03] telling me if I’m the next commissioner of the NYPD. 邮件里会揭晓我是不是纽约警局的下一任局长
[05:05] Well, well, well, finally something to care about today. 好啊 好啊 好啊 今天终于有值得关心的事了
[05:10] What’s going on, guys? 发生了什么事 大伙们
[05:11] Someone called in a bomb threat. 有人打电话威胁要炸了婚礼
[05:12] Seriously? 认真的吗
[05:13] Is this because of Boyle’s stupid engagement announcement? 是因为Boyle的傻逼订婚公告吗
[05:15] – Yes. – No! – 没错 – 才不是
[05:16] They won’t let us back in the building. 他们不肯让我们回楼里
[05:17] But there’s not really a bomb, so it’s just temporary. 这里其实没有炸弹 所以很快就会结束了
[05:20] What about you guys? Did you get the veil? 你们的任务呢 拿到面纱了吗
[05:21] – Terry has it. – I do? – 在Terry手上 – 我有吗
[05:24] Oh, no, I left it in the car! 噢 不 我把它落在车上了
[05:26] It’s not my fault. The driver was so hot. 不是我的错 那个司机太火辣了
[05:29] Not for me, for Rosa. 不是对我来说 是对Rosa
[05:30] She was clearly flirting with her. 她俩很明显在调情
[05:31] Oh, I know, I’ll just call the company and bring her back here. 我有办法了 我会打电话给公司叫她回来
[05:34] And then who knows what’ll happen? 谁知道接下来会发生什么呢
[05:36] Wait a minute, did you do this intentionally 等一下 你是不是故意这样做
[05:38] so I’d have to see that girl again? 好让我再次和那个女孩见面
[05:39] No! That’s crazy. 才不是 别傻了
[05:40] This is Jake and Amy’s wedding. I would never do that. 这是Jake和Amy的婚礼 我才不会做这种事
[05:43] But you gotta admit, it does seem like 但你得承认 看起来
[05:46] the universe is pushing you two together. 冥冥中宇宙在给你们拉红线
[05:47] – Terry! – Right, right. – Terry – 好 行
[05:48] Look, we’ll go find the veil. 我们会去找回面纱
[05:51] I can’t believe this is happening. 我不敢相信发生了这样的事
[05:52] Don’t worry about them. Let’s go check on Teddy. 不用担心他们 我们去看看Teddy的情况
[05:54] I’m sure he’s made a ton of progress. 我相信他进展一定很好
[05:56] Nope. Haven’t even gone in yet. 没进展 都还没有进入大楼
[05:57] Still putting on the bomb suit. 还在穿防爆衣
[05:59] Yeah, my job is super dangerous, 没错 我的工作超级危险
[06:00] but I like living life on the edge. 但我喜欢惊险刺激的生活
[06:02] Just kind of sexy if you think about it. 其实想想你会觉得非常性感
[06:03] There’s no bomb. 这里没有炸弹
[06:05] If they wanted us dead, they wouldn’t have called first. 如果他们真的想我们死 才不会先打电话通知
[06:07] It’s not always the bomber who calls. 也不总是放炸弹的人打电话的
[06:08] Maybe he had a young daughter, found a key to his secret room, 可能他有个小女儿 在他密室里找到了一把钥匙
[06:10] came across some blueprints, felt guilty, 看到了他的计划蓝图 觉得有罪恶感
[06:12] and wanted to save your life. 然后想要救你们
[06:13] – Seems unlikely. – Well, Amy, – 感觉不可能 – 好吧 Amy
[06:14] in this life, it’s sometimes the unlikeliest outcomes that… 人生中 有时候最不可能的结果才
[06:16] Feels like you’re winding up to propose again here. 感觉你要再次求婚了
[06:18] I was. Good catch. 没错 接得好
[06:19] – Amy, would you… – No! – Amy 你愿意 – 我拒绝
[06:21] – You still did it. – All right. – 你还真求婚啊 – 好吧
[06:23] Well, this is gonna take a while, 这需要一阵子
[06:24] so you have time to reconsider. 所以你有时间可以重新考虑
[06:26] Off to do my super dangerous job. 我去干我超级危险的工作啦
[06:29] I can’t handle this. I need a cigarette. 我受不了了 我需要一根烟
[06:31] I knew that you would, so I came prepared. 我就知道会有这种情况 所以我有备而来
[06:32] Nicotine patches. 尼古丁贴片
[06:34] You just put it on your shoulder and… 你把它贴在你肩膀上
[06:36] Whoa, stuck it right on your face, huh? 我的天 直接贴脸上啦
[06:38] I want it as close to my brain as possible. 我要它尽可能靠近我的大脑
[06:40] That’s unsettling. All right, listen up. 看起来让人不安 好的 听着
[06:41] I think I know how to fix this. 我知道怎么补救婚礼
[06:42] All we have to do is figure out who my arch-nemesis is, 我们要做的是找出我的死对头是谁
[06:44] track him down and get him to admit to Teddy 揪他出来 然后让他向Teddy承认
[06:46] that there’s no bomb. 这里没有炸弹
[06:47] We have three hours to save this wedding. 我们有三个小时去拯救婚礼
[06:49] That’s good. I love you so much. 太好了 我爱死你了
[06:51] I love you too. Wait. 我也爱你 等下
[06:52] You’re talking to the nicotine, aren’t you? 你是在跟尼古丁表达爱意 对吧
[06:55] I can love two things. 我两个都爱
[06:59] Look, I was told to drop off one Nakatomi Plaza wedding cake at 2:15. 你们叫我两点15分将中臣大楼结婚蛋糕送到
[07:04] Yeah, but they won’t let us inside the venue, 没错 但他们不让我们进会场
[07:05] so can you please take it away and bring it back later? 就不能麻烦你拿回去 稍后再带回来吗
[07:08] Sorry, ma’am, I can’t. I have other deliveries. 对不起 女士 不可以 我还要其他东西要送
[07:10] Man, it’s gonna melt in the sun. 天哪 在太阳下它会融化的
[07:12] Don’t worry, Amy, I’m gonna keep it chilled 不要怕 Amy 我会用我的清新口气
[07:13] with my cool breath. 让它保持冰爽
[07:14] Oh, my God, the cake looks amazing! 啊 我的天 蛋糕好棒啊
[07:17] Charles, why are you spitting on it? Charles 你为啥向蛋糕吐口水
[07:18] Because I didn’t ruin your wedding. 因为我没有毁了你的婚礼
[07:20] Kay. 好吧
[07:21] Were you able to trace the number that called in the threat? 你能不能追踪打威胁电话的那个号码
[07:23] Yes. It was a burner, 可以 他用的是一次性手机
[07:24] but they caught it pinging off a cell tower in Fort Greene 但 他们发现它的信号来自格林堡的发射塔
[07:26] one block away from the last known address of Frank Gillespie. 离Frank Gillespie最后出现的位置一个街区的距离
[07:30] – Who? – I arrested him for armed robbery in 2008, – 谁 – 2008年他因持枪抢劫被我逮捕
[07:32] and he got out of Rikers a year ago. 一年前他从雷克斯监狱出狱了
[07:34] He’s got be my arch-nemesis. 他一定是我的死对头
[07:35] He’s definitely obsessed with me. 他肯定超级迷恋我
[07:36] Just ’cause you arrested him? 就因为你逮捕了他
[07:37] Well, we didn’t have enough evidence against him 呃 我们一开始没有足够的证据起诉他
[07:39] at first, so let’s just say I had to get a little creative. 所以我不得不有创造性一点
[07:41] – You framed him? What? – No. Ames. – 你诬陷了他 – 想什么呢 Ames
[07:43] I went undercover and became best friends with him. 我去卧底 成为了他最好的朋友
[07:45] And then he told me about his lymphoma, 他跟我说他的淋巴瘤
[07:46] and we ran a 10K together, and then I arrested him. 我们跑完了10公里马拉松 然后我逮捕了他
[07:49] He felt so betrayed. The trial was very emotional. 他感觉我背叛了他 审讯过程非常激动
[07:52] All right, let’s go talk to him. 好吧 我们去找他聊
[07:54] – That must be our guy. – Hey, great attitude, Ames. – 他一定是破坏婚礼的人 – 嘿 态度不错 Ames
[07:56] You’re handling this really well. 你接受得很好嘛
[07:57] Ah, there they are. 噢 原来如此
[07:58] All right, she should be here any minute. 好 她随时会到
[08:00] Her name is Alicia. Switch with me. 她的名字是Alicia 跟我换个位置
[08:03] – That’s your good side. – I have a bad side? – 那是你好看的那一边 – 我有不好看的边
[08:05] Oh, damn, you didn’t know? 哦 当然啊 你不知道
[08:06] All right, can we just focus on finding the veil? 行吧 我们能不能专心找面纱
[08:08] Really, it’s not a big deal. 没事 没什么大问题的
[08:09] I’m sure it’s in her car. 我肯定面纱在她车上
[08:11] Oh, there she is. 噢 她来了
[08:12] Do you mind if I slyly mention you’re single? 你介不介意我无意中提及你现在单身
[08:15] – Do not do that. – You won’t even notice. – 别这样做 – 你都不会注意到
[08:17] Hey, you needed to see me again? 嘿 你们需要再见我一面么
[08:18] – Rosa’s single. – What? – Rosa是单身 – 什么
[08:19] Ignore him. 别理他
[08:20] We left a dry cleaning bag in your back seat. 我们在你后座上落下了一个干洗袋
[08:21] Oh, uh, I didn’t see anything, but you can take a look. 哦 我什么都没看见 不过你们可以找找
[08:25] The veil’s not here, Rosa. We’re so screwed! 那个面纱不在这 Rosa 我们完蛋了
[08:27] Hold on. Don’t freak out. 冷静 别抓狂
[08:39] Rosa! What the hell are you doing? Rosa 你他妈在干什么
[08:41] What? You were the one that said… 什么 是你说的
[08:42] That was before the veil went missing, 那是在面纱不见之前
[08:44] when life was breezy! 气氛还轻松的时候
[08:47] Why is this so heavy? 为啥它这么重
[08:48] ‘Cause you made them do an all-frosting interior. 因为你让他们把蛋糕里面也做成糖霜的
[08:50] Oh, yeah. I can’t wait to eat it. 哦 对 我迫不及待想尝尝了
[08:53] What are you guys doing here? 你们在这干嘛
[08:54] Well, Gina, there was a bomb threat; 哦 Gina 婚礼现场收到了炸弹恐吓
[08:56] Teddy won’t let us in the building; Teddy不让我们进屋子里
[08:57] and we had to get our cake out of the sun; and 我们得把蛋糕挪走不让太阳晒着
[08:59] now you’re in charge of it so we can go find my arch-nemesis. 现在归你管这个了 我们得去找我的死对头
[09:02] All right. 好吧
[09:03] Thank you very much. 太感谢你了
[09:04] – Everything okay? – Don’t know. – 没出什么事吧 – 我不知道
[09:07] They only said “Gina” Once, and it was kind of in the beginning. 他们只叫了一次Gina 还是在最开头的时候
[09:09] – Huh. – Did you read the email? – 哼 – 你看邮件了吗
[09:11] Are you the commissioner? 你现在是局长了吗
[09:12] – I haven’t opened it yet. – What? – 我还没打开呢 – 什么
[09:14] Today is Peralta and Santiago’s wedding. 今天是Peralta和Santiago的大喜日子
[09:15] I don’t want to make it all about me. 我可不想抢风头
[09:17] – So you’re scared to open it? – Don’t be absurd. – 所以你是害怕打开么 – 开什么玩笑
[09:19] I simply want everyone to focus on the bride and groom, 我只是想让大家把注意力放到新郎和新娘身上
[09:22] and not on whether my lifelong dream, 而不是在我毕生的梦想
[09:24] which I spent decades working towards, 我花了几十年奋斗的目标
[09:26] has collapsed in front of my eyes, 有没有在我面前粉碎
[09:28] leaving me untethered in this world 让我对这个世界了无牵挂
[09:30] and unsure of my very future with the NYPD. 让我不知道在纽约警局何去何从
[09:34] All right. 好吧
[09:36] Okay, Gillespie’s apartment’s right over here. 好了 Gillespie的公寓就在那
[09:38] Oh, this is exciting. 哦 这太激动人心了
[09:39] We’re gonna catch my arch-nemesis. 我们将要抓住我的死对头
[09:40] Do you think he has a shrine of photos of me 你觉得他会不会给我供个照片贴成的灵位
[09:42] with the eyes scratched out? 还把照片眼睛都挖出来
[09:42] Let’s not rule out the very real possibility that it’s entirely sexual. 我们不能排除他这样做是为了满足性癖
[09:45] Oh, man, that would be super upsetting 哦 兄弟 那太瘆人了
[09:47] and so cool. 但也很酷
[09:48] I know. Isn’t it amazing? 我知道 这难道不棒极了么
[09:49] Okay, okay, focus up. 好了好了 集中精神
[09:50] Let’s do this. Right. 我们上吧 好的
[09:52] You look great. 你看起来棒极了
[09:54] Nypd. 纽约警局
[09:56] Hello? Is there a problem? 你好 有什么问题吗
[09:58] We’re looking for Frank Gillespie. 我们来找Frank Gillespie
[09:59] Frank? He died a year ago. Frank吗 他一年前就死了
[10:01] – What? What happened? – Well, his lymphoma came back. – 什么 怎么回事 – 他的淋巴瘤复发了
[10:03] But really, it was the loneliness that killed him. 但事实上 是孤单杀死了他
[10:06] Somebody hurt him, 有人伤害了他
[10:06] and he just couldn’t make friends after that. 在那之后他就再也没法交朋友了
[10:08] So it seems like he died because of me. 看起来他是因为我而死
[10:10] Just gonna lock that up in a little box in my brain 就只有把这个记忆在我脑袋里锁起来
[10:12] and never open it. 再也不打开
[10:14] Hey, do you remember Dario Moretti, 嘿 你还记得 Dario Moretti吗
[10:15] that money launderer I arrested? 我逮捕的那个洗钱犯
[10:17] He lives right around here too. 他也住这附近
[10:18] – So? – He hated me. – 所以呢 – 他憎恨我
[10:20] What if this is the work of my arch-nemesis and not yours? 万一这不是你的死对头干的 而是我的呢
[10:23] So you’re suggesting I’m not involved in this at all? 所以你是说着这一切都跟我没关系是么
[10:25] I mean, you hear yourself, right? 我是说 你听见你自己说什么了吗
[10:27] – That’s a bit of a stretch. – Yeah, Amy. – 这太扯了 – 是啊 Amy
[10:29] Are you actually mad that someone might not hate you? 你真的是在因为可能没人憎恨你而生气吗
[10:32] Yeah, I am, Amy! 是啊 我是啊 Amy
[10:33] Oh, wow, that’s a bad color on me, isn’t it? 哦 我现在嘴脸有点丑恶 是吧
[10:35] All right, fine, we’ll check out your guy 好吧 我们去会会你那个人
[10:36] and I’ll be totally fine with it if it’s him. 如果真的是他的话我没有意见
[10:38] Oh, man, you got a whole shrine! 哦 朋友 你有一整个灵位
[10:40] Even the eyes are all scratched out. 连照片眼睛都被挖掉了
[10:42] Babe, when we’re married, we’re gonna share everything. 宝宝 我们结婚以后 什么东西都是共享的
[10:44] Bank accounts, health insurance, arch-nemeses. 银行存款 医保 死对头都是
[10:47] Aww, that’s nice, Ames, but you don’t have to say that. 哦 那真好 Amy 你不用说这个安慰我
[10:49] Charles, will you put this picture of me up on the wall? Charles, 你能帮忙把我的照片贴到墙上吗
[10:51] Copy that. You want the eyes scratched out? 收到 你也想要把眼睛挖掉吗
[10:52] Uh, you know I do. 嗯 你知道我想的
[10:57] Lieutenant Wells! Where is Teddy? Wells警司 Teddy在哪
[10:59] Hi, Jakey. 嗨 Jakey
[11:00] Aunt Linda! What are you doing here? Linda婶婶 你在这干嘛
[11:01] How’d you get past the police barricade? 你怎么越过警戒线的
[11:02] Well, I moved them. 哦 我移走了他们
[11:04] Now, I know I was supposed to come here solo, 听着 我知道我本该一个人来这的
[11:06] but I had to invite my friend Barb. 但我不得不邀请我的朋友Barb
[11:08] She was so down in the dumps. 她最近情绪糟透了
[11:09] Yeah, that’s all fine. Don’t worry about it. 好吧 没问题 别担心
[11:11] Actually, you know what? That’s not fine. 事实上 你知道吗 这有问题
[11:12] Barb can’t be here. You can’t just add someone day of. Barb不能来 你不能当天再加一个人
[11:14] Oh, hey guys, what’s up? 嘿 兄弟们 怎么了
[11:15] Teddy, meet Dario. Teddy 这是Dario
[11:16] He has a wall full of Amy photos, 他有满墙的Amy照片
[11:18] and he’s the one that made the bomb threat. 就是他发出的那个炸弹恐吓
[11:20] And I’m Aunt Linda. 我是Linda婶婶
[11:21] Okay, Aunt Linda, I love you but you gotta go. 好的 Linda婶婶 我爱你 但是你得走了
[11:23] Okay? Thank you. Give us a moment here. 好吗 谢谢你 给我们一分钟
[11:24] All right, Dario, tell Lieutenant Wells what you told us. 好的 Dario 把你给我们说在再给Wells警司说一遍
[11:27] Okay, I’ve hated Detective Santiago since she arrested me, 好的 自从Santiago警探逮捕了我就憎恨她
[11:29] and then I saw that engagement announcement in the paper. 然后我看到了报纸上登的订婚公告
[11:32] But you could have figured out where the wedding was even without that, right? 但你即便不看报纸也能找到婚礼现场 对吧
[11:34] No, I was trying. 不 我试过
[11:35] I had totally given up, really. 我差点就放弃了 真的
[11:37] Oh, God, what have I done? 哦 天哪 我做了什么
[11:38] Anyway, I made the threat, but there’s no bomb. 总之 是我发出的恐吓 这里没有炸弹
[11:41] Just like I’ve been saying all along. 就像我一直以来这么说的
[11:42] Now, can we please go back in the venue? 好了 现在我们能进会场了吗
[11:44] First of all, there’s nothing inherently creepy 首先 满墙的Amy照片
[11:46] about a wall of Amy photos. 一点都不瘆人
[11:47] – Uh-huh. – Secondly, – 看吧 – 其次
[11:48] I’m not gonna just take this guy’s word 我不会就听信这个人说
[11:50] for it that there’s no bomb. 这里面没有炸弹
[11:51] Why not? He’s the one who would know. 为什么不 他知道有没有炸弹啊
[11:52] So you think a cop should just stop what they’re doing 所以你觉得如果罪犯说他们没有犯罪
[11:54] as soon as a criminal tells them they didn’t do it? 警察就应该停止办案了吗
[11:56] Oh, my God! That is actually a really good point. 哦 老天 还真是这个道理
[11:59] So I only had one passenger after you, 所以在你们之后我只载了一名乘客
[12:01] and he got off here. 他在这下的车
[12:02] – Well, what did he look like? – I don’t know. – 他长什么样子 – 我不知道
[12:03] I mean, he was wearing some dumb hat. 我是说 他戴了一顶傻逼的帽子
[12:05] I’m sorry, I know that’s not helpful… 不好意思 我知道这没啥用处
[12:06] – All hats are dumb. – All hats are dumb. – 所有的帽子都挺傻逼的 – 所有的帽子都挺傻逼的
[12:07] Ha! 哈
[12:09] What the hell? Is that your laugh? 我去 你笑声是这样的
[12:11] Also, quit vibing, and help me solve this. 还有 别再调情了 帮我解决这个
[12:13] Sorry, man. It’s what the universe wants. 抱歉 兄弟 这就是冥冥之中老天的安排
[12:15] Screw the universe. The universe is a dick. 去他的老天 这老天是个屌
[12:17] Maybe it fell out when he got out of the car. 说不定面纱在客人下车的时候掉下来了
[12:18] Wow, you are so smart. 喔 你真聪明
[12:20] Oh, oh, yep, yep, yep. Here it is. 噢没错没错 就在这儿
[12:22] Uh-oh. It’s kind of dirty looking. 啊噢 看上去有点脏
[12:25] But, you know, that’s why they put it in a dry cleaning bag. 不过你懂的 所以才把它放进干洗袋里
[12:27] I’m sure everything inside is totally… 我确定里面一切都
[12:29] Nope. Soaked in urine. 完了 全被尿液浸湿了
[12:31] Damn it, New York. 该死的纽约
[12:34] Kay, you’ve been staring at your phone for 45 minutes. 好了 你已经盯着手机有45分钟了
[12:37] – Just read the email. – What if it’s bad news? – 你就点开邮件看看吧 – 万一是坏消息呢
[12:40] Sir, do you know how many times 长官 你知道我有多少次
[12:41] I’ve not gotten something that I wanted? 没得到自己想要的吗
[12:42] – How many? – Zero. – 多少次 – 零
[12:44] Because I have a trick. 因为我有个小把戏
[12:45] Whatever that email says, 不管那封邮件怎么写
[12:46] you just act like that’s what you wanted all along. 你就装成得到了想要的结果就行
[12:48] Well, I can’t fake it. I want this job. 不行 我没办法假装 我想得到这个职位
[12:50] For years, I’ve worked nights and weekends. 这几年来 我晚上和周末都在加班
[12:52] I’ve sacrificed friendships. 我牺牲了友情
[12:53] I’ve jeopardized my relationship with Kevin. 还伤害了和Kevin之间的感情
[12:57] And now… 而现在
[12:59] to find out if it was all in vain. 就看是不是一切都枉然了
[13:01] Yeah, let’s not check it. 好吧 那咱们还是别看了
[13:02] It feels like there’s a lot on the line. 感觉牵扯的事情太多了
[13:04] Agreed. Let’s just grab Cheddar 同意 我们先带上Cheddar
[13:06] and go to the wedding. 然后出发去婚礼吧
[13:07] Where is he? Cheddar? 他在哪儿 Cheddar
[13:10] Cheddar Cheddar!
[13:11] Cheddar the dog! Cheddar小狗狗
[13:13] Oh, he ate the cake. 噢 他偷吃了蛋糕
[13:15] Oh, Cheddar, you furry little pig. 噢Cheddar 你这个毛茸茸的小肥猪
[13:19] Okay, Amy. 好了 Amy
[13:20] I got through every room and I cleared them very fast, 我仔细地过了每个房间 而且清查得很快
[13:22] because I love you and I want you to be happy, 因为我爱你 想让你幸福
[13:24] even if it’s with somebody else. 即使是和其他人在一起
[13:25] – Did that new tactic work? – No. – 这个新策略成功了吗 – 没有
[13:26] You just called it a tactic. 你自己都叫它策略了
[13:28] Can we get in the venue or not? 我们现在能进会场了吗
[13:29] Not quite yet. There’s one more vent 还不太行 还剩下一个通风管
[13:31] we can’t get into, and our snake cam broke. 我们进不去 内窥摄像机也坏了
[13:33] We got another one on the way. It’ll be here in about 6 hours. 另一个相机在路上 也要6个小时才能到手
[13:35] What? No. We need it now. 什么 不行 我们现在就要
[13:37] – People are already here. – I’m sorry. – 宾客们都已经到了 – 我很抱歉
[13:38] The vent is very tight, 通风口很窄
[13:39] and no one on my team can get into it. 队伍里没人能塞得进去
[13:40] I’ve been doing a lot of Pilates 我最近一直在做普拉提
[13:41] so I’m pretty huge at this point. 所以现在块头比较大
[13:43] I’m going in. 让我来吧
[13:45] What? 什么
[13:45] There’s no hole too small for Charles Boyle to squeeze himself into. 世上没有一个洞小到Charles Boyle钻不进去
[13:49] Come on. 得了吧
[13:49] Look, this is all my fault. 听着 这都是我的错
[13:51] I put the announcement in the paper 是我在报纸上发的公告
[13:52] and ruined this day. 毁掉了这个好日子
[13:53] And now I’m gonna be the one to fix it. 所以我现在要做补救
[13:55] Get ready, you two. 你们两个准备好
[13:56] I’m about to save this… 我要来拯救这个
[13:57] Bomb! There’s a bomb! 炸弹 有炸弹
[14:00] Damn it, Dario. Why’d you say there was no bomb? 该死 Dario 你干嘛骗我们说没有炸弹
[14:02] Because I wanted to kill Amy. 因为我想害死Amy
[14:03] Then why did you call in the threat? 那你怎么还打电话过来报信
[14:04] I didn’t. My daughter found my hidden room 我没有 是我的女儿找到了小黑屋
[14:06] and discovered some blueprints. 然后发现了那些计划图纸
[14:08] Yes, fine, Teddy. You were right. 行了 Teddy 你是对的
[14:10] Now can you please get the bomb out of the vent 能不能请你把炸弹弄走
[14:11] and dispose of it somewhere? 丢到其他地方去
[14:13] Honestly, I wish we could. 坦诚来说 我也想
[14:14] But it’s too dangerous to move. 但是移动炸弹太冒险了
[14:15] We have to diffuse it on site. 我们只能原地引爆它
[14:16] I have to evacuate this entire block. 我得疏散整个街区
[14:18] – It’s gonna take all night. – Wait, so you’re saying… – 要花上一整晚 – 等等 所以你的意思是
[14:19] Wedding’s off. For real, it’s over. 婚礼取消 板上钉钉 一切都结束了
[14:23] Jakey, what’s this that I hear that there’s no rabbi? Jakey 为什么我听说婚礼上没有拉比
[14:26] Not now, Aunt Linda! 现在不是时候 Linda姑妈
[14:32] Okay, so we just finished processing Moretti. 好了 我们刚把Moretti的资料完成归档
[14:34] – Did you talk to our parents? – Yeah. – 你跟我们的爸妈说过了吗 – 嗯
[14:35] They ended up having dinner together. 他们最后一起吃了晚饭
[14:37] It sounded like they had fun. 听上去玩得很开心
[14:38] Our dads only got in one arm-wrestling match. 爸爸们最后开始玩掰手腕儿
[14:39] – Who won? – Neither. – 谁赢了 – 没有人
[14:40] They both threw out their shoulders. 他们最后都弄伤了肩膀
[14:42] What a disaster. 真是个灾难
[14:43] Yeah. But, look, 是的 不过听着
[14:45] I know it seems like everything sucks, 我知道一切都搞砸了
[14:47] but why don’t we just get married tomorrow? 我们为什么不明天结婚呢
[14:50] You know, we won’t have a venue or a band 你知道的 虽然我们没有场地 乐队
[14:52] or any of our guests, but we could go to city hall. 或者客人 但我们可以去市政厅
[14:55] Jake, do you really want to get married Jake 你真的想在
[14:56] in the same place people go to get restraining orders? 申请人身限制令的地方结婚吗
[14:58] Amy Santiago, I would marry you any time, any place. Amy Santiago 我愿意在任何时间 任何地点 娶你为妻
[15:01] I would marry you in the steaming filth of the Gowanus Canal. 我愿意在格瓦納斯运河蒸腾的污水上娶你为妻
[15:04] Sweet. But also, gross. 很甜蜜 但也很恶心
[15:05] I would marry you on the G Train in the summertime 我愿意在夏日炎炎的跨城线慢车上娶你为妻
[15:07] when the air conditioning is broken. 哪怕空调不再制冷
[15:08] Damn, really? 我去 真的吗
[15:09] I would marry you on top of the Empire State Building. 我愿意在帝国大厦的楼顶娶你为妻
[15:11] Well, that sounds kind of nice. 听上去还不错
[15:12] During a King Kong attack. 在金刚袭击的时候
[15:14] Oh, yeah, that’s not good. 噢耶 听上去不妙
[15:17] Okay. City hall it is. 好 那就市政厅吧
[15:20] No! I was eavesdropping. 不要啊 我刚才在偷听
[15:22] I’m always eavesdropping. 其实我一直都有偷听
[15:23] I don’t like it. 我不喜欢你这样
[15:24] Look, I didn’t spend the last seven years watching your love ripen, 听着 我不能花这7年看着你们的感情瓜熟蒂落
[15:27] only to have it sullied by a city hall wedding. 最后却被市政厅的婚礼给玷污了
[15:29] You’re getting married right here, right now. 你们就在此时此刻 此地结婚
[15:31] – What? – Come on. – 什么 – 得了吧
[15:32] Boyle, I don’t even have a dress. Boyle 我连婚纱都没有
[15:33] You can wear Gina’s. I’m sure it’s white. 你可以穿Gina的 我确定是白色的
[15:35] There’s no way Gina was gonna wear a white dress to my wedding. Gina才不可能在我的婚礼上穿白色的裙子
[15:38] No, I definitely was. 不对噢 我肯定会穿白色的
[15:39] What? I thought you’d just wear 怎么了 我以为你可能就穿着
[15:41] a grey pantsuit or something. 灰色裤装什么的
[15:42] I would never wear a grey pantsuit to your wedding, 我永远都不会穿着灰色裤装去你的婚礼
[15:44] – I promise you that. – This is happening. – 那个我可以保证 – 要真的来了
[15:46] Jake and Amy are getting married tonight. Jake和Amy今晚就要结婚了
[15:47] – Title of my sex tape! – What? – 我的性爱录像带标题 – 什么
[15:49] Whoo! Yeah… whoo… all right. 喔 耶 喔 好了
[15:50] I got a lot to work… Lot of work… 我得马上开始忙活了 好多事情要做
[15:52] Wha… give me a half hour! Whoa! 喔 给我半小时 哇喔
[15:58] Wow. You look beautiful. 哇噢 你看上去真的好美
[16:00] Thank you. This dress is incredible. 谢谢你 这个裙子真的太棒了
[16:03] Gina, this would have been so crazy if you wore this to our wedding. Gina 如果你真的穿着这件裙子参加我们婚礼就太疯狂了
[16:06] I know. 我知道
[16:07] Hey, Amy, I know I ruined your veil, 嘿Amy 我知道我毁了你的头纱
[16:10] but I made you a new one. 但我给你做了一件新的
[16:11] – It’s a shower curtain. – Uhh… – 这是个浴室的挂帘 – 呃
[16:13] Yep, Terry fumbled the task. 好吧 Terry把任务搞砸了
[16:14] But we got you a bouquet. 不过我们给你找到了一束捧花
[16:16] Wow. That’s gorgeous. 哇噢 这个好漂亮
[16:18] – Thank you. – Where did those come from? – 谢谢你 – 怎么找到的
[16:20] Alicia found a florist in the city that was Alicia找到了一间还开着的花店
[16:21] still open and picked them up. 我们就弄来了
[16:22] – Haaaa! – All right. – 啊啊啊啊 – 行啦
[16:24] Keep it in your pants. 别显摆
[16:24] Okay, here we go. 都准备好了 走起
[16:26] Jake, Amy, let’s go downstairs. Jake Amy 咱们下楼吧
[16:28] It’s wedding time! 婚礼时刻到了
[16:35] So here it is. 就是这儿了
[16:39] I really hope you like it. 我真心希望你们喜欢
[16:41] But if you don’t, I will kill myself. 但是如果你们不喜欢 我就自尽
[16:44] Charles, it looks amazing. Charles 这里看起来棒呆了
[16:46] It’s beautiful. 简直太美了
[16:47] How can I ever repay you? 我怎么才能报答你啊
[16:49] Get pregnant. 赶快怀孕
[16:50] Use your body to give the world more Jake. 用你的身体给世界制造更多Jake吧
[16:52] Holy crap. All right. 我的天 快打住吧
[16:53] I’m gonna take Charles away from you now. 我这就把Charles领走
[16:55] I will see you up there. 待会儿前面见
[16:57] Wait! 等一下
[16:58] Stop everything. We’re here. 先别开始 我们刚到
[16:59] Where have you guys been? 你们俩去哪儿了
[17:00] You sent us out to find a band. 你派我们去找乐队了啊
[17:02] Right. I definitely remember doing that. 哦对 我完全记得这回事
[17:04] It took a while, but I think we really nailed it. 花了不少时间 但我觉得我们真的找对人了
[17:06] Check this guy out. We found him on the subway. 瞧瞧这个兄弟 我们在地铁上找到他的
[17:09] Hey, I know you. You’re Melipnos. 我认识你 你是Melipnos
[17:10] No. We have never met. 不 我们没见过
[17:12] No, I’m pretty sure we have. 不 我肯定见过你
[17:14] – You sell me horse blood? – No. – 你是卖马血给我那个人吗 – 不是
[17:15] Would you like to buy horse blood? 你想买马血吗
[17:16] No. You know what? 不想 你们猜怎么着
[17:17] Maybe we don’t need music for this. 也许我们今天不需要音乐
[17:19] That’s totally fine, we can just skip that part of it. 完全没问题 我们可以跳过音乐的部分
[17:26] Guitar. 吉他
[17:27] Holy crap. Melipnos plays like an angel. 我的妈呀 Melipnos演奏起来像天使一样
[17:29] Amy, we’re a go! Amy 我们准备好了
[17:31] Hey, Melipnos. 嗨 Melipnos
[17:33] I don’t know you. 我不认识你
[17:34] Kay. 好吧
[17:56] Please be seated. 诸位请坐
[17:59] Friends, colleagues, 朋友们 同事们
[18:02] gawking New Yorkers, 呆呆的纽约客们
[18:04] we are here today to celebrate 今天我们欢聚在这里
[18:06] the marriage of Jake Peralta and Amy Santiago. 庆祝Jake Peralta和Amy Santiago的联姻
[18:09] I’ve known you both for the last five years. 我认识你们二位已经五年了
[18:11] And it has been a true pleasure to watch 这五年来我有幸见证了
[18:14] your distracting childish rivalry 你们令人操心的幼稚竞争
[18:16] evolve into a distracting childish courtship 演变成令人操心的幼稚求爱
[18:19] and now into what I’m sure will be 再到如今这段我相信会
[18:21] a distracting childish marriage. 同样令人操心的幼稚婚姻
[18:23] I’m proud of you. 我为你们骄傲
[18:25] And I love you both. 我爱你们两位
[18:27] – Permission to say it back? – Permission granted. – 我请求也对你说这句话 – 请求准允
[18:29] – I love you too, sir. – Love you, Captain. – 我也爱你 长官 – 爱你 警监
[18:31] Now I believe you’ve prepared your own vows? 那么 我相信你们已经各自准备好誓言了
[18:34] Yes, I was going to do 是的 我本打算
[18:37] an “Addams Family” Themed rap, 来一段<亚当斯一家>主题说唱的
[18:39] but my beat-boxer isn’t here. 但是给我口技伴奏的伙计不在这儿
[18:40] That’s the only reason it’s not happening. 这是我不这么做的唯一原因
[18:42] So, Ames, 所以 Ames
[18:45] today has been a crazy day. 今天真是疯狂的一天
[18:48] But… I shouldn’t be surprised, 但是我不应该感到惊讶
[18:51] because we’ve had a lot of crazy days. 因为我们已经共同度过了那么多疯狂的日子
[18:53] There was our first date, 比如说我们的第一次约会
[18:56] our first kiss, 第一次接吻
[18:57] the first time you told me you loved me, 你第一次跟我说你爱我的时候
[19:00] and the day you told me you would marry me. 还有你答应嫁给我的那一天
[19:03] Also, yesterday, 以及昨天
[19:05] and the day before that, and the day before that, 前天 还有大前天
[19:08] because every single day that I get to be with someone as amazing as you 因为能和你这么棒的人在一起的每一天
[19:12] is crazy to me. 对我来说都是疯狂的
[19:14] I love you. 我爱你
[19:16] And I’m worried about dancing in front of our friends. 而且我害怕在我们的朋友面前跳舞
[19:20] The end. 完毕
[19:23] Okay, well. 好 到我了
[19:24] I’ve been planning this wedding for the last six months. 我花了过去六个月的时间筹备这场婚礼
[19:27] And if you told me yesterday 如果你昨天告诉我
[19:28] everything that was gonna go wrong, 今天所有事情都会出错
[19:30] I would have had a panic attack that sent me into the ER. 那我一定会恐慌发作被送到急诊室去
[19:34] But I’m here, 但现在我在这里
[19:36] and I’ve never been happier. 而且感觉比任何时候都要快乐
[19:39] Life is unpredictable. 人生是不可预料的
[19:41] Not everything’s in our control. 不是所有事情都能被我们控制
[19:43] But as long as you’re with the right people, 但只要你和对的人在一起
[19:45] you can handle anything. 就能处理好任何事
[19:47] And you, Jake Peralta, 而你 Jake Peralta
[19:49] are the right person for me. 对我来说就是对的人
[19:51] But I do have some bad news. 但我有个坏消息
[19:54] There is a bomb at this wedding as well. 在这场婚礼上还是有一个炸弹
[19:56] What? 什么
[19:57] Your butt. Your butt is the bomb. 你的臀部 你的翘臀美炸了
[19:59] There will be no survivors. 现场将被炸到无人生还
[20:04] I love you so much. You’re my dream girl. 我好爱你 你就是我的梦中情人
[20:07] I love you too. 我也爱你
[20:09] I can’t wait to spend the rest of my life with you. 我等不及要和你共度此生了
[20:13] Ring bearer, please, bring the rings. 持戒花童 请呈上戒指
[20:15] But I thought Cheddar was sick… 可是我以为Cheddar生病了
[20:17] Oh, my God. 哦 我的天
[20:18] You got the robot. There’s a robot at my wedding. 你搞到机器人了 我的婚礼上有机器人了耶
[20:21] Yeah, I felt bad about how everything went down today, 是的 我对今天发生的事感到抱歉
[20:23] – so I offered to help. – Oh, that’s nice. – 所以就帮了个小忙 – 哦 你真好
[20:25] Also, are you guys doing that thing where someone gets to 然后你们是现在询问是否有人
[20:27] object to this union, or is that later? 反对这门婚事 还是等一会儿
[20:28] – We’re not doing that. – You’ve outsmarted me. – 我们没有这道程序 – 比我聪明
[20:30] Congratulations. 新婚恭喜
[20:31] Okay. Moving on. 好的 接下来
[20:34] Do you, Amy Santiago, Amy Santiago 你是否愿意
[20:35] take Jake Peralta to be your husband? 接受Jake Peralta作为你的丈夫
[20:38] I do. 我愿意
[20:40] And do you, Jake Peralta, Jake Peralta 你是否愿意
[20:42] take Amy Santiago to be your wife? 接受Amy Santiago作为你的妻子
[20:45] I absolutely do. 我百分百愿意
[20:48] By the power vested in me by the state of New York, 通过纽约州赋予我的权力
[20:51] I’d like to announce 我现在宣布
[20:53] that your honeymoon vacation request status 你们的蜜月度假申请状态
[20:55] has officially been moved from pending to approved. 已经正式由”审核中”变为”已批准”了
[20:59] You’re married. You may kiss the bride. 你们已经结婚了 你可以吻新娘了
[21:12] One for you and one for 一杯给你 另一杯给
[21:14] – your wife. – Huh. – 你太太 – 哈
[21:16] I’ve a wife. 我有太太了
[21:17] I finally know how bored feels. 我终于知道无趣的感觉了
[21:19] So, now that everyone’s here, 那么 既然大家都在这里了
[21:21] I have an email that I need to open. 我有一封电子邮件需要打开
[21:23] All right, weirdo, not something we usually 好吧 但是很奇怪这不是我们通常
[21:24] announce to the squad. 会在警队里公布的事情
[21:25] It says if he got the commissioner job. 邮件里写着他是否得到了局长的职位
[21:27] – Oh, my God! – What? – 哦天啊 – 什么
[21:28] He was too scared to read it all day. 他一整天都不敢看
[21:30] I was, until I heard something very wise tonight. 我的确是不敢 直到我今晚听到了一段睿智的箴言
[21:33] Life is unpredictable. 人生是不可预料的
[21:36] Not everything is in our control. 不是所有事情都能被我们控制
[21:38] But as long as we’re with the right people, 但只要我们和对的人在一起
[21:39] we can handle anything. 我们就能处理好任何事
[21:41] So I’d like to receive this news with all of you. 所以我想和你们大家一起看这条消息
[21:45] – He quoted me. – Okay, here we go. – 他引用了我的话 – 好 开始了
[21:55] Well, from the look on my face, 从我脸上的表情来看
[21:57] I’m sure you can guess what it says. 你们肯定已经猜到上面说什么了吧
[22:00] No! We have no idea at all. 不 我们什么也没猜到
[22:02] Just tell us, you monster! 直接告诉我们啊 你这个坏人
神烦警探

Post navigation

Previous Post: 神烦警探(Brooklyn Nine-Nine)第5季第21集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 神烦警探(Brooklyn Nine-Nine)第6季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme