时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | So, do you recognize any of these men? | 你能辨认他们之中某一个吗 |
[00:03] | I was hiding in the bathroom stall, | 我那时候躲在洗手间的隔间里 |
[00:04] | so I didn’t see his face. | 没看到他长什么样 |
[00:05] | But I heard him. | 但是我听到了 |
[00:07] | He was singing along to the music at the bar. | 他在跟着酒吧的音乐唱歌 |
[00:09] | Do you remember what he was singing? | 你还记得他唱了什么吗 |
[00:10] | I think it was that song, “I Want It That Way.” | 可能是那首 |
[00:12] | Backstreet Boys. I’m familiar. Okay. | 后街男孩 我熟 好咧 |
[00:14] | Number one, could you please sing the opening | 一号 你能不能唱一下 |
[00:17] | to “I Want It That Way”? | 的开头 |
[00:18] | Really? | 真的假的 |
[00:20] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[00:22] | *You are…* | *你是* |
[00:24] | *My fire* | *我的欲火* |
[00:27] | Number two, keep it going. | 二号 接着唱 |
[00:29] | *The one… desire* | *令我 为你着魔* |
[00:33] | – Number three. – *Believe…* | – 三号 – *求你* |
[00:35] | *When I say* | *听我说* |
[00:38] | Number four. | 四号 |
[00:38] | *I want it that way* | *我想那样做* |
[00:42] | *Tell me why!* | *为什么* |
[00:43] | *Ain’t nothing but a heartache* | *我只觉得心好痛* |
[00:47] | *Tell me why!* | *为什么* |
[00:49] | *Ain’t nothing but a mistake* | *你说这只是个错* |
[00:52] | *Now number five * | *五号走起* |
[00:53] | *I never want to hear you say* | *我好怕听到你说* |
[00:57] | – Whoo! – *I want it that way* | – 嗷哇 – *我却想那样做* |
[01:02] | Ah, chills! Literal chills. | 哇 爽 爽到令人哆嗦 |
[01:04] | It was number five. Number five killed my brother. | 是五号 是他杀了我哥哥 |
[01:07] | Oh, my God, I forgot about that part. | 我的天啊 我把这事给忘了 |
[01:29] | Hey, it’s time. You ready? You excited? | 是时候了 准备好没 兴不兴奋 |
[01:32] | Yes, I can’t believe it’s finally gonna happen. | 嗯 不敢相信就要发生了 |
[01:34] | Aw, you guys are gonna have sex for the first time. | 你们终于要打响第一炮了吗 好甜喔 |
[01:36] | I’ll have you know Amy and I do sex 24-sevs, 369. | 跟你讲 我和Amy可是一周七天24小时 369天无休爱爱 |
[01:40] | Oh no, I grossly overcompensated | 我好像吹过头了 |
[01:41] | and now it seems like we have problems. | 搞得好像我们两个感情危机了一样 |
[01:43] | – You done? – Mm-hmm. | – 浪够了 – 是的 |
[01:44] | Great. Jake’s sister is flying in from Dallas, | 好 Jake的妹妹今天从达拉斯飞过来 |
[01:46] | and we’re picking her up at the airport. | 我们要去机场接她 |
[01:47] | – You have a sister? – Half-sister. | – 你还有妹妹吗 – 同父异母的 |
[01:49] | Turns out that my slutty pilot dad | 我的妖艳贱货飞行员老爹 |
[01:50] | made daughters in several major airline hubs. | 在好多大型枢纽机场生了堆女儿 |
[01:53] | ATL and EWR didn’t respond when I reached out, | 亚特兰大和纽瓦克都没给我答复 |
[01:55] | but DFW is DTM. | 但是达拉斯简直是一同见 |
[01:57] | Down to meet. Well, we should get going. | 一下子就同意见面了 我们得出发了 |
[01:59] | Her flight’s gonna land soon, but wish me luck. | 她的航班要到了 祝我好运吧 |
[02:02] | I’m about to be a brother. | 我要当大哥了 |
[02:04] | Captain Holt, I need a– | Holt警监 我需要 |
[02:06] | what’s going on? | 这是什么情况 |
[02:07] | My doctor said I should be more active, | 我的医生说我要多锻炼 |
[02:09] | but my squash club recently transitioned to racquetball. | 但我的壁球俱乐部现在开始打回力网球了 |
[02:12] | Since I’m not a dope-smoking hooligan, | 我又不是什么嗑药吸粉古惑仔 |
[02:13] | I decided to quit. | 所以就退出了 |
[02:14] | Boyle is teaching me yoga. | Boyle现在在教我做瑜伽 |
[02:16] | Genevieve got me into it. | 是Genevieve拉我入坑的 |
[02:17] | You can’t believe | 你肯定不敢相信 |
[02:18] | how many different ways i can wrap my legs around her. | 我能用多少种方式缠在她身上 |
[02:20] | Six! | 六种哦 |
[02:21] | Captain, if you wanted to be healthier, | 但警监 你要是想强身健体的话 |
[02:23] | why not come to me? I’m ripped as hell. | 为什么不来找我呢 我强壮如牛啊 |
[02:24] | Sarge, health is about flexibility and peace of mind | 警长 健康说的是四肢灵活和心灵沉静 |
[02:27] | and bone strength, not building vanity muscles. | 还有骨骼有力 不止是一堆徒有其貌的肌肉 |
[02:30] | Vanity muscles? I use all of these. | 徒有其貌是吗 我每根肌肉都会用到的好吧 |
[02:33] | Really? Even the large neck ones? | 真的吗 脖子上那些大块的也要用吗 |
[02:34] | They help me sleep upright on airplanes! | 有了它们我能在飞机上坐着睡觉 |
[02:36] | Well, there’s no reason to be defensive, | 没必要发火嘛 |
[02:38] | just because you don’t have the bone strength of a yogi. | 尽管没有我们修行者的骨之力 |
[02:40] | We all have our thing. You’re a muscler, | 我们各有所长 你是筋肉人 |
[02:42] | I’m a boner. | 而我 是强骨人(勃起) |
[02:44] | Terry can do yoga. | Terry当然会瑜伽 |
[02:46] | Terry is a yoga beast. | Terry是瑜伽狂兽 |
[02:48] | Watch. Give me a yoga to do. | 看着 给我个姿势 |
[02:49] | Ah, well, we’re in warrior pose now, | 我们现在做的是战士式 |
[02:52] | but I suppose for you we can start in child’s pose. | 不过你还是从婴儿式做起吧 |
[02:54] | Terry is not a child! | Terry才不是宝宝 |
[02:55] | Terry is a warrior. | Terry是战士 |
[02:58] | And… | 然后 举 |
[03:02] | That didn’t sound good. Are you okay, Jeffords? | 听上去不太妙 你还好吗 Jeffords |
[03:04] | I’m fine. | 好着呢 |
[03:05] | Now, if you’ll excuse me, | 抱歉 失陪了 |
[03:08] | I’m going to walk out of here normally | 我现在要闲庭信步地离开了 |
[03:10] | using my trademark tiny steps. | 迈着我的标志性小碎步 |
[03:13] | Okay? | 回见哈 |
[03:17] | What you looking at? | 你在看什么 |
[03:18] | Did the Kanye West cannibalism story finally break? | 侃爷吃人事件终于曝光了吗 |
[03:21] | – What? Is that a thing? – Yeah. | – 还有这事吗 – 对啊 |
[03:22] | He eats tiny little bites of people | 他会趁着和别人拥抱吻别的时候 |
[03:24] | when he hugs them goodbye. | 偷偷啃掉一小块人肉 |
[03:26] | I tipped off Page Six, | 我爆料给”第六页”八卦网站了 |
[03:27] | I don’t know why they’re sitting on it. | 不知道为什么他们就是压着不报道 |
[03:28] | Just looking on a dating app. | 我只是在看约会软件 |
[03:29] | Weird. Lame. Gross. | 怪人 挫人 恶心人 |
[03:31] | Dumb. Freak. Loser. | 蠢逼 丑逼 废逼 |
[03:33] | Perv. Toothy. Mouthy. | 变态狂 龅牙苏 嘴太大 |
[03:35] | – Well, what happened to Becky? – Who? | – 你跟Becky怎么样了 – 谁 |
[03:36] | The girl you were seeing, | 你之前在交往的那个女孩 |
[03:37] | whose name you wouldn’t tell us | 你不肯告诉我们她叫什么 |
[03:38] | so we just started calling her Becky. | 所以我们就叫她Becky了 |
[03:40] | Becky and I broke up. She ate soup too much. | 我和Becky分手了 她老是喝汤 |
[03:41] | – What, like every day? – It happened twice. | – 每天都喝吗 – 总共两次吧 |
[03:43] | Okay, well, listen, you’re in luck. | 算了 反正 你正好走运 |
[03:45] | Because I have the perfect girl for you, | 我找到个跟你绝对般配的女孩 |
[03:47] | and I’m actually texting with her right now. | 我现在就在和她聊 |
[03:49] | No. You are terrible at setting me up. | 不要 你最不会帮我牵线了 |
[03:51] | Remember that dork, Justin? | 就比如那个呆逼 Justin |
[03:52] | He was a tattoo artist, | 人家是纹身艺术家 |
[03:53] | – and he rode a motorcycle. – A Yamaha. | – 而且开摩托车 – 是雅马哈 |
[03:56] | He might as well have picked me up in a station wagon. | 他干脆开辆旅行车来接我算了 |
[03:58] | You know what, men are difficult | 男人的确都很难搞 |
[03:59] | because they’re all secretly monsters, | 因为他们内心都是怪物 |
[04:00] | but now that I know you’re bi, | 但既然你是双性恋 |
[04:01] | that changes everything. | 那就不一样了 |
[04:03] | I know so many great women. | 我认识很多好女人的 |
[04:04] | I’m sorry. I just don’t think | 还是算了 我只是觉得 |
[04:06] | this is something you’re good at. | 你做不来这种事情 |
[04:07] | What? The only thing I’m not good at is modesty, | 告诉你 我唯一不是很擅长的事情只有谦逊 |
[04:10] | because I’m great at it. | 因为我实在太擅长了 |
[04:13] | Okay, according to the flight board, | 根据航班指示牌上的信息 |
[04:15] | she should be here any minute. | 她应该就要出现了 |
[04:16] | I love watching a “TBD” turn into a gate num. | 我最喜欢看到登机口从待定变成数字了 |
[04:19] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了吗 |
[04:20] | – Why do you look like that? – I’m so nervous. | – 你看上去很奇怪 – 我好紧张 |
[04:21] | My hands are shaking and my butt is hella sweaty. | 我的手一直抖 屁股已经一片汗了 |
[04:23] | I totally understand. | 我完全能理解 |
[04:25] | I freaked out when I met my pen pal from Thailand, Mongkut. | 我和泰国笔友Mongkut见面的时候也超紧张 |
[04:27] | But everything worked out, right? | 但后来很顺利 是不是 |
[04:29] | You and Mongkut are lifelong friends now. | 然后你们成了亲密的好友 |
[04:30] | No, Mongkut turned out to be a 45-year-old prisoner. | 那没有 Mongkut其实是个45岁的罪犯 |
[04:32] | It was a really awkward trip. | 那次旅途真的很尴尬了 |
[04:33] | That sounds horrible. Amy, | 这么惨的吗 Amy |
[04:35] | what if this is a Mongkut situation? | 要是这回也是Monkut事件怎么办 |
[04:36] | Oh no, that pen pal service is shut down. | 不会的 那个笔友服务已经关停了 |
[04:38] | This is your sister. It’s gonna be great. | 这次是你妹妹 会很顺利的 |
[04:40] | You just have to relax and be yourself. | 你只要放松 自然表现 就可以了 |
[04:43] | But what if myself isn’t good enough, you know? | 但要是我不够好呢 那怎么办 |
[04:44] | What if I’m the Mongkut? | 万一我才是Mongkut呢 |
[04:46] | – Jake– – Right. You’re right. | – Jake – 你说的对 |
[04:47] | It’s gonna be great. Just got to stay positive. | 会很顺利的 我得往好处想 |
[04:49] | We’re gonna see each other from across the room, | 我们隔空就能看到彼此 |
[04:51] | we’ll lock eyes, I’ll say “noice,” | 我们目光交会 我说 “诶哟不错哦” |
[04:53] | she’ll say “toit,” and then six months later, | 她说”好顶赞” 就这样过六个月 |
[04:55] | we’ll be on “The Amazing Race” together. | 我们就能一起参加<极速前进>了 |
[04:56] | Jake Jake? | |
[04:57] | Ka–oh, no. | 你来了Ka 不要啊 |
[04:59] | It’s me, Kate. Give me a hug. | 我是Kate啊 来抱一个 |
[05:01] | – Stand down, ma’am. – Back off, dude! | – 女士请你后退 – 帮帮忙好吧 朋友 |
[05:03] | – That’s my brother! – Oh, no. | – 这是我哥哥 – 坏了 |
[05:05] | It’s a Mongkut situation. | 我们遭遇了Mongkut事件 |
[05:11] | So, this is awkward, | 说起来很尴尬 |
[05:13] | but we should probably address the elephant in the room. | 但我们可能得谈一下这件事 |
[05:15] | Right. | 没错儿 |
[05:16] | Are we doing table apps or solo apps? | 我们是要甜品套餐还是单点甜品吧 |
[05:18] | Uh, table apps and lots of them. | 呃 套餐吧 而且要多点一些 |
[05:20] | If it is fried, it must be tried. Johnny Cochran. | “如果是油炸的 就必须一试(审判)” Johnny Cochran说的 |
[05:22] | I remember when he said that. | 这个他讲过 我记得诶 |
[05:24] | – Jake. – Right. | – 讲正事Jake – 对对对 |
[05:25] | So, what I actually meant was, | 其实吧 我想说的是 |
[05:28] | we should probably talk about the whole | 我们也许应该说一下 |
[05:30] | handcuffs at the airport thing. | 在机场戴手铐的这件事 |
[05:32] | I know. I’m so sorry. | 我知道 我很抱歉 |
[05:33] | That was a really bad first impression. | 那真的是一个很糟糕的第一印象 |
[05:35] | It’s just, I was on the plane | 那只是 我在飞机上 |
[05:36] | and started to get really nervous | 然后开始觉得非常紧张 |
[05:38] | about meeting you for the first time. | 因为我就要第一次见你了 |
[05:39] | I was nervous to meet you too. | 我也如此 |
[05:41] | My butt got hella sweaty. | 我屁股已经一片汗了 |
[05:42] | – I told Amy. You can ask her. – Please don’t. | – 我和Amy说了 不信你问她 – 请别问 |
[05:43] | So I went to the bathroom and started vaping to calm down. | 所以我就去了洗手间开始抽电子烟想要冷静下来 |
[05:46] | Then this weird-ass lady comes up to me, and I’m like, | 然后一个怪人小姐就过来找我了 我就这样 |
[05:49] | bitch, you’re trying to tell me your kid doesn’t like the smell | 臭婊子 你是要告诉我你的孩子不喜欢 |
[05:51] | of cotton candy? | 棉花糖口味吗 |
[05:53] | Right, but the only thing I don’t get | 好吧 不过我唯一不明白的就是 |
[05:54] | is why they would handcuff you for vaping. | 为什么他们因为你抽电子烟就要把你铐起来 |
[05:56] | Because they’re the worst! | 因为他们最坏了 |
[05:57] | Yeah, Amy, ’cause they’re the worst. | 没错 Amy 因为他们最坏了 |
[05:58] | Also, I slapped a stewardess, | 并且 我扇了空姐一巴掌 |
[06:00] | real hard. | 非常重 |
[06:02] | With my fist. | 还用的是我的拳头 |
[06:04] | Oh. | 哦 |
[06:05] | So they were not the worst. | 所以他们不是最坏的 |
[06:08] | Oh, my God, are you mad at me? | 哦 我的天呐 你对我生气了吗 |
[06:09] | Oh, no, I messed this up. I am so sorry, Jake. | 哦不 我把这个弄得一团糟 我很抱歉 Jake |
[06:12] | I really wanted this trip to go well | 我真的希望这次旅行能有一个好结果 |
[06:14] | and was looking forward to finally having a brother for the first time. | 并且我第一次期望终于能多一个哥哥了 |
[06:17] | You know what, I’m just– I think I’m just gonna leave. | 你知道吗 我就 我想我还是走了吧 |
[06:19] | No, don’t leave, okay? | 不 别走 好吗 |
[06:21] | It’s fine. I get it. | 我没事 我理解的 |
[06:22] | It’s so crazy that we’re finally meeting each other. | 我们能最终遇见对方这事已经很出人意料了 |
[06:24] | So just forget about the plane. That’s ancient history. | 所以就忘了飞机的那回事吧 那已经是远古的历史了 |
[06:26] | – Really? – Yes. | – 真的吗 – 没错 |
[06:27] | This trip was about us getting to know each other, | 这场旅行是关于让我们更加了解对方的 |
[06:29] | – so let’s do that. – Okay. | – 所以就让我们这么做吧 – 好的 |
[06:31] | What’s your favorite scene in “Die Hard”? | 你最喜欢<虎胆龙威>中的哪一幕 |
[06:31] | Die what? | 虎啥 |
[06:33] | It’s okay. It’s okay. | 没事的 没事的 |
[06:34] | Um, when was the last time you saw your dad? | 嗯 你最后见你的父亲是什么时候了 |
[06:37] | I mean, I’ve only ever met him like nine times. | 我的意思是 我好像就见过他九次 |
[06:39] | Ten if you count the time | 十次才对 如果算上那一次 |
[06:41] | he sent his co-pilot Steve to hang out with me, | 他派他的副驾驶Steve来和我会面的话 |
[06:43] | ’cause he was too hungover. | 因为他那时实在是宿醉未醒 |
[06:44] | I remember Steve. He taught me how to shave. | 我记得Steve 他教我怎么修面 |
[06:46] | – He taught me how to shave. – Where? | – 他也教我怎么修毛 – 哪里的毛 |
[06:48] | – Steve was the best. – Freakin’ Steve. | – Steve最好了 – 超赞的Steve |
[06:55] | Jeffords, what are you still doing here? | Jeffords 你还在这里做什么呢 |
[06:56] | You’re clearly injured. Go home. | 你很显然是受伤了 回家吧 |
[06:58] | I’m totally fine. Here. I can prove it. | 我很好 看 我能证明我没事 |
[07:09] | I’m fine. See? | 我很好 看到了吗 |
[07:11] | You can’t have thought that went well for you. | 你不会觉得自己装得瞒天过海吧 |
[07:13] | It’s okay, Sarge. Just admit you can’t handle yoga. | 没事的 警长 就承认你不能做不来瑜伽吧 |
[07:16] | I can handle it fine. | 我可以做好它的 |
[07:17] | I’m just a little sore from my real workouts. | 我只是因为我的货真价实的健身而感到有些疼痛而已 |
[07:20] | With weights. Now, I’ve got work to do. | 加负重的那种 现在 我还有一些工作要做 |
[07:23] | Oops. | 哎哟 |
[07:25] | Dropped my phone. You know what? | 手机掉了 你知道吗 |
[07:27] | My contract is up. | 我的手机合约套餐已经到期了 |
[07:29] | It’s time for an upgrade anyway. | 是时候该升级一部新手机了 |
[07:36] | – Scully? – Huh? | – Scully – 嗯 |
[07:37] | Where’s your secret nap room? | 你的秘密休憩小屋在哪里 |
[07:38] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[07:39] | Help me! Please! | 帮帮我 求你了 |
[07:44] | Couch. Space heater. | 沙发 小型取暖器 |
[07:46] | We soundproof for maximum privacy. | 为了最大化的保证隐私 我们还做了隔音 |
[07:48] | And there’s sodas and candy in the mini fridge. | 然后在小冰箱里还有汽水和糖果 |
[07:50] | – This room’s a little small. – We had a big nap room, | – 这房间有一点小 – 我们本来有一个大的午睡房 |
[07:53] | and you gave it to Gina to pump breast milk in, remember?! | 然后你把它给了Gina去挤母乳了 还记得吗 |
[07:55] | Sorry, Scully. | 抱歉 Scully |
[07:56] | You tell anyone about this place, | 你要是和任何人说起这个地方 |
[07:58] | I will burn your life to the ground. | 我会让你死无葬身之地 |
[08:00] | Oh, and there’s a spray if you fart. | 哦 如果你放屁了 这里还有空气清新剂 |
[08:04] | Okay, that is nothing. | 好的 那没什么 |
[08:05] | The one parent-teacher conference my dad went to, | 我爸爸唯一一个去过的家长教师联络会上 |
[08:07] | he had sex with my teacher on top of the diorama I made | 他在我为了感恩节画的透景画上 |
[08:10] | of the first Thanksgiving. | 和我的老师做爱了 |
[08:12] | Oh, no, he ruined all your hard work. | 哦 不 他毁了你所有的辛苦工作 |
[08:14] | Oh, not really, it was just a bunch of Smurfs on a plate. | 呃 也不是这样 那只是画在盘子上的一堆蓝精灵 |
[08:16] | – Oh. – He came to visit once, | – 哦 – 他有一次来看我 |
[08:17] | and hooked up with my mom’s entire book club. | 然后勾搭了我妈妈的整个读书俱乐部 |
[08:19] | She can’t see a copy of “A Prayer For Owen Meany” | 她每次看<为欧文·米尼祈祷> |
[08:22] | without fully weeping. | 看着看着就要泣不成声 |
[08:23] | I don’t know what that is. | 我不知道那是什么 |
[08:24] | But enough about our dad. | 不过说够了我们的父亲 |
[08:25] | – What’s going on in your life? – Honestly, | – 你过得如何 – 说实话 |
[08:27] | it’s been a tough year. | 这是艰难的一年 |
[08:28] | I lost my job, | 我失去了工作 |
[08:29] | love of my life Kurt just broke up with me. | 一生挚爱Kurt也和我分了手 |
[08:31] | Oh, hey, Amy has seven brothers. | 哦 嘿 Amy有七个兄弟 |
[08:33] | Maybe you could date one of them. | 也许你可以和他们中的某个人约个会 |
[08:34] | Oh, snap. I’m down to clown. | 哦 太巧了 我连小丑都行 |
[08:36] | Which one has the best body? | 哪一个有最好的身材 |
[08:37] | – Uhhh… – Tony. | – 呃 – Tony |
[08:39] | Right? It’s very clearly Tony. | 没错吧 显然是Tony |
[08:41] | I don’t know why she hesitated. | 我不知道她为什么会犹豫 |
[08:43] | – Tony got bod. – Tony it is. | – Tony身材可好了 – 那就是Tony了 |
[08:45] | Anyway, that’s my boring life in Dallas. | 总之 这就是我在达拉斯的无趣生活 |
[08:47] | But I’m here now, and I want to see the real New York. | 但我现在在这里了 我想看看这真实的纽约 |
[08:49] | Let’s like– | 我们就 |
[08:51] | Walk across the Brooklyn Bridge? | 漫步走过布鲁克林桥吗 |
[08:52] | Get tanked at the Times Square Olive Garden. | 在时代广场的橄榄园餐厅喝个烂醉 |
[08:53] | And get our pictures taken with a human statue. | 然后我们再和一个人体雕像合个影 |
[08:55] | Right. The real New York. | 没错 这真实的纽约 |
[08:57] | – Whenever you’re ready. – Hey, let me get dinner. | – 准备好结账了请和我说 – 嘿 让我来搞定晚饭吧 |
[09:00] | I had like ten more drinks than you guys. | 我比你们至少要多喝了十杯酒下去 |
[09:01] | – Oh, are you sure? – Mm-hmm. | – 哦 你确定吗 – 嗯哼 |
[09:02] | Wow, that is so sweet, and totally unneces… | 哇哦 那太好了 你完全没必要这么 |
[09:05] | – What are you doing? – Life hack. | – 你在做什么 – 生活小秘诀 |
[09:07] | Hey, there’s glass in my food! | 嘿 我的食物里有玻璃 |
[09:09] | Oh, my God oh my God, oh my God oh my God | 我的天呐 我的天呐 我的天呐 我的天呐 |
[09:10] | What kind of restaurant is this?! | 这是哪门子饭店啊 |
[09:12] | Where’s Holt? He told me to come in here. | Holt在哪里 他告诉我来这里 |
[09:14] | Nope. That was me. | 不 那是我 |
[09:16] | I’ve been recording his voice for the past two years, | 在过去的两年中 我一直在录他的声音 |
[09:18] | and now I have a soundboard | 然后现在我就有一个音板 |
[09:19] | where I can make him say anything I want. | 能让他说任何我想让他说的话了 |
[09:21] | Check it out. | 看好了 |
[09:22] | Diaz. I. Need. To. See. You. In. The. Briefing. Room. Now. | Diaz 我 现 在 要 在 简 报 室 见 你 |
[09:28] | Pretty cool, right? Watch this. | 挺酷的 对吧 看这个 |
[09:30] | Milk. Milk. Lemonade. | 牛奶 牛奶 柠檬水 |
[09:32] | Around. The. Corner. Fudge. Is. Made. | 转弯 角落 乳脂软糖 做好 了 |
[09:35] | – That is amazing. – Isn’t it? | – 这太神奇了 – 对吧 |
[09:36] | – What do you want? – To find you love. | – 你想要干什么 – 找到你的爱人 |
[09:37] | – Ugh. – Come on! | – 噁 – 来吧 |
[09:38] | Check it out: Dannika, 34. | 看吧 Dannika 34岁 |
[09:40] | – The only female trader– – Pass. | – 唯一的一个女性交易师 – 下一个 |
[09:42] | Finance people are the worst. | 做金融的人最坏了 |
[09:44] | Okay, well, take a gander at Jessica, | 好吧 好吧 那就看看Jessica |
[09:46] | professional stuntwoman | 专业的特技替身演员 |
[09:48] | just back from a surf trip in Bali– | 刚从巴厘的冲浪旅行回 |
[09:51] | Pass. People who surf never shut up about it. | 下一个 冲浪的人永远不会停止讨论它 |
[09:53] | Kinda true. You know who doesn’t surf? Gabrielle. | 有点道理 你知道谁不冲浪吗 Gabrielle |
[09:55] | – I’m out. – Come on, Rosa. | – 我不看了 – 来吧 Rosa |
[09:57] | Give me a shot. If I mess it up, fine. | 给我个机会 如果我搞砸了 好吧 |
[09:59] | I’ll drop it, and I’ll never bring it up again. | 我就放弃 并且我永远不会再提起这茬 |
[10:01] | Fine. One date. That’s all you get. | 好吧 一次约会 你只有这一次 |
[10:03] | – That’s all I need. – Hey. Diaz. | – 我也只需要这一次 – 嘿 Diaz |
[10:06] | Enjoy. Having. Sexual. Fun. | 享受 进行 性爱 乐趣 |
[10:08] | With. Linetti’s. Lesbian. Friend. | 和 Linetti的 蕾丝边 朋友 |
[10:10] | Get. Some. Get. Some. Get. Some. | 来 点 来 点 来 点 |
[10:13] | So, your sister’s a bit of a nightmare. | 所以 你的妹妹有一点像梦魇 |
[10:16] | I wouldn’t say that. I mean, at most, she’s a daymare. | 我可不会这么说 我的意思是 最多 她是个昼魇 |
[10:18] | – Those are so much scarier. – Yeah. | – 这更加吓人了 – 没错 |
[10:20] | She put glass in her food, Jake. | 她往她的食物里放玻璃 Jake |
[10:22] | She’s a con-woman. | 她是个女骗子 |
[10:23] | Look, she’s a survivor. | 听着 她是个幸存者 |
[10:24] | She’s had a really hard life. | 她经历了一段很艰难的生活 |
[10:26] | And I thought it bad ’cause | 并且我以为自己的情况就够坏的了 |
[10:27] | ’cause I would only see my dad for like an afternoon once a year, | 因为我差不多一年就见我爸爸一下午的时间 |
[10:29] | but compared to her, I was a real DJ Tanner. “Full House.” | 但和她比起来 我就是一个真的DJ Tanner <欢乐满屋> |
[10:32] | – Her dad was always around. – Yeah, I’ve seen “Full House.” | – 她爸爸总是在那从未离开过 – 知道 我看过<欢乐满屋> |
[10:35] | Look, I’m sorry she’s not what you expected. | 听着 我很抱歉她不是你期望的那样 |
[10:38] | She is a lot. | 她很棘手 |
[10:39] | But she’s my sister. And she’s young, | 但她是我的妹妹 而且还小 |
[10:41] | and she just got out of a really bad breakup– | 而且刚从惨痛的失恋中走出来 |
[10:43] | Whoo! | 喔 |
[10:46] | She’s home. | 她回家了 |
[10:47] | Kate! Are you okay? | Kate 你没事吧 |
[10:49] | Sounds like you’re breaking stuff. | 听上去 你打碎了什么东西 |
[10:50] | Hey! I’m sorry, were we being too loud? | 嘿 不好意思 我们刚刚太吵了吗 |
[10:53] | – We? – Oh, hey. I’m William. | – 我们 – 哦 嘿 我是William |
[10:56] | I thought you just wanted a picture. | 我以为你只想拍个照片的 |
[10:57] | Oh, we took a lot of pictures. Get in here! | 我们拍了好多照片 到这儿来 |
[11:00] | – Oh, no, he’s my brother. – That doesn’t bother me. | – 哦不 他是我哥 – 我不介意 |
[11:02] | Okay, I’m going to bed. | 好吧 我要去睡了 |
[11:04] | Okay. | 好啦 |
[11:05] | Time to go home. | 该回家了 |
[11:10] | Oh, no. Terry can’t move. | 哦 不 Terry没法动了 |
[11:13] | Terry needs help. | Terry需要援助 |
[11:14] | Hel– | 救 |
[11:20] | Ugh, there are silver butt prints everywhere. | 呃 到处都是银色的屁股印子 |
[11:23] | Why did he need to paint his butt? He wears pants. | 他为啥还要把屁股也漆起来 他要穿裤子啊 |
[11:26] | Look, I’m sorry about all this. | 我对这一切感到抱歉 |
[11:27] | I really thought she was gonna be like me. | 我当初真的以为她会像我 |
[11:29] | But scamming restaurants | 但是在餐厅坑蒙拐骗 |
[11:30] | and hooking up with street performers, | 和街头艺人胡搞 |
[11:31] | she is 100% my dad. | 她100%随我爸 |
[11:33] | Look, it’s a two-day trip. | 听着 只是两日游而已 |
[11:34] | We just need to survive the next 18 hours. | 我们只要熬过接下来的18小时就好 |
[11:36] | Sure, sure. And, you know, I sat through a whole play once, | 当然 当然 你也知道 有一次我都挺过一整出戏剧了 |
[11:39] | so I can get through anything. | 我现在可以挺过任何事情 |
[11:40] | I took you to that play, and you said you loved it. | 是我带你去看的戏剧 你还说你喜欢呢 |
[11:42] | – Because I did. – Well, | – 因为我喜欢 – 好啦 |
[11:43] | 55 minutes in the shower | 冲洗了55分钟 |
[11:45] | and that silver paint will not come off. | 还是冲不掉那些银色油漆 |
[11:47] | Gross. | 恶心 |
[11:48] | Anyway, my astrologer is always telling me | 不管怎样 我的占星家一直和我说 |
[11:50] | everything happens for a reason, | 万事皆有因 |
[11:51] | and I’m like, then why did Kurt dump me? | 我还不太信 想着那为什么Kurt甩了我 |
[11:53] | But now I know why. | 但是现在我知道原因了 |
[11:54] | So I would leave Dallas and move to New York | 所以这样我就能从达拉斯搬到纽约 |
[11:57] | to be near you! | 搬来和你一起 |
[11:58] | Whoa, really? I mean, that’s great, | 喔 真的吗 我是说 太赞了 |
[12:00] | but, you know, it’s so expensive here. | 但是 你也知道 这儿物价很贵 |
[12:02] | I’ll be fine. | 我没事的 |
[12:03] | I got a head full of dreams, and a pocket full of glass. | 我的脑袋满是梦想 口袋满是玻璃 |
[12:05] | I’m a New Yorker now. Fuggedabout it! | 我现在是纽约客啦 别多想了 |
[12:09] | Yes. | 是啊 |
[12:10] | Forget about it. | 别多想了 |
[12:15] | Babe, what are we gonna do? | 宝贝 我们要怎么办 |
[12:17] | My sister cannot move here. | 我妹妹不能搬来这里 |
[12:18] | I’ll just tell her it’s a bad idea, and she shouldn’t do it. | 我要告诉她 这是个坏点子 她不该这么做 |
[12:20] | Ugh, but I’m the only family she has. | 呃 但我现在是她唯一的亲人 |
[12:22] | I don’t want to hurt her feelings | 我不想伤害她的感情 |
[12:23] | and send her into a downward spiral. | 然后把她推向一个恶性循环 |
[12:25] | She slept with a tin man, Jake. | 她都睡了一个锡男了 Jake |
[12:26] | I don’t think the spiral goes any further down. | 我想不出来还有什么比这更糟的了 |
[12:28] | Right. Wait, I’ve got it. | 好吧 等等 我想到了 |
[12:29] | The only reason Kate wants to move her | Kate想要搬家的唯一原因 |
[12:30] | is because Kurt dumped her, | 是因为Kurt甩了她 |
[12:31] | but what if we can get him to take her back? | 但是假如我们能让他把她带回去呢 |
[12:32] | Then she would definitely want to stay in Dallas! | 那么她绝对想要呆在达拉斯了 |
[12:34] | Ooh, that’s smart, but what if he’s a rational person | 哦 真机智 但是如果他比较理性 |
[12:37] | and he doesn’t want to be with her anymore? | 不想在和她在一起了呢 |
[12:39] | Not a problem. I found his Facebook page. | 没问题 我找到了他的脸书页面 |
[12:40] | He just posted a black and white photo of a dead flower | 他刚刚发了一张枯花的黑白照片 |
[12:43] | with the hashtags “my heart,” “Kate forever” and “love is dead.” | 标签贴着”我的心” “永远的Kate” 还有”爱情已死” |
[12:45] | – He misses her for some reason. – Amy, this is it. | – 他出于某种原因还思念着她 – Amy 就这样了 |
[12:47] | He clearly already wants to get back together. | 很明显 他已经想要复合了 |
[12:49] | All we have to do is convince him to fly here. | 我们要做的就只是劝他飞过来 |
[12:50] | – Jake, this might work. – Yes! | – Jake 这可能行得通 – 是呀 |
[12:52] | But are we actually gonna do this? | 但我们当真要这么做吗 |
[12:53] | Are we really going to fly a man to New York City | 我们真的要让一个人飞到纽约 |
[12:55] | just to ensure that my new sister doesn’t move here? | 就为了不让我刚找到的妹妹不搬来吗 |
[12:57] | Hey, Amy, do you have a morning-after pill | Amy 你有翌晨避孕丸吗 |
[12:59] | I could bomb? I will get you back. | 我可以要上一颗吗 我会还给你的 |
[13:01] | Use. My. Miles. | 用我的 航空 里程 |
[13:03] | Boyle, have you seen Sergeant Jeffords? | Boyle 你看见Jeffords警长了吗 |
[13:05] | Oh, do you mean Sore-gent Jeff-hurts? | 你是说Jeff-hurts(痛)痉长吗 |
[13:08] | He didn’t make it home last night, Boyle. | 他昨晚没有回家 Boyle |
[13:09] | – Oh, no. I’m so sorry. – You should be. | – 哦 不 我感到很抱歉 – 你应当感到抱歉 |
[13:12] | He could be in grave danger, | 他可能处在极度危险的状况中 |
[13:13] | and you just flippantly called him Sore-gent. | 而你刚刚很没礼貌地称呼他痉长 |
[13:14] | Oh, my God. I’m the worst. Who does that? | 天呐 我最差劲了 谁会这么干啊 |
[13:17] | Well, his car’s still here, | 他的车子还在 |
[13:18] | so I don’t think he ever left the building. | 所以我认为他没有离开这幢楼 |
[13:19] | – He’s probably fine. – What? | – 他可能没事 – 什么 |
[13:21] | Then why did you make me feel so bad? | 那你咋还让我感到这么难受 |
[13:22] | To teach you a lesson | 给你一个教训 |
[13:23] | about the destructive power of wordplay. | 让你知道文字游戏能有多大的毁灭力 |
[13:26] | Now, where could he be? | 那么 他可能在哪儿呢 |
[13:28] | HELP! | 救命啊 |
[13:31] | Why are we going home? | 我们为什么回家 |
[13:32] | We haven’t even done the “Sex and the City” tour. | 我们还没开始<欲望都市>之旅呢 |
[13:35] | Oh, my gosh, | 哦 天呐 |
[13:36] | I am such a “that one who fell through the sidewalk hole.” | 我就是那个”从人行道的洞摔下去的人” |
[13:39] | Yeah, you totally are. | 是的 你确实是 |
[13:40] | We’re just so excited you’re moving here, | 你要搬来 我们都太激动了 |
[13:42] | we thought, why not go straight home and celebrate at exactly 8:00? | 就想着 为什么不直接回家 并在8点准时庆祝一下呢 |
[13:45] | – Kate – Kurt – Kate. – Kurt? | |
[13:46] | – Kurt? The Kurt? – What?! Oh, my God, | – Kurt 那个Kurt吗 – 什么 天呐 |
[13:49] | what are the chances? | 怎么这样巧呢 |
[13:50] | Kate, you didn’t tell us how handsome Kurt is. | Kate 你都没和我们说原来Kurt这么帅 |
[13:52] | I love your… | 我喜欢你的 |
[13:54] | jean shorts. | 牛仔短裤 |
[13:55] | Babe, breaking up with you | 宝贝 和你分手 |
[13:57] | was the biggest mistake of my life. | 是我人生中最大的错误 |
[13:59] | It was? Oh, my God, | 是吗 哦 天呐 |
[14:00] | he flew all the way to New York to tell me that. That’s so romantic. | 他大老远飞到纽约告诉我 太浪漫了 |
[14:04] | It’s beautiful, really. | 太美好了 真的 |
[14:05] | You’re not even allowed to leave the state. | 你都不能离开德克萨斯州的 |
[14:07] | – What’s that now? – One more time? | – 现在又是什么 – 还那样吗 |
[14:08] | You think I’m gonna let my skank parole officer stand in the way of true love? | 你认为我会让我那下流的假释官阻挠真爱吗 |
[14:11] | Kurt Kurt! | |
[14:13] | He seems like a cool guy. | 他看上去很酷 |
[14:16] | Jeffords isn’t in the evidence locker. | Jeffords不在证物室 |
[14:17] | He’s not in the file room, either. | 也不在档案室 |
[14:18] | I mean, there’s nowhere left to hide. I’m worried. | 其他还有什么地方可藏呢 我真担心 |
[14:20] | Actually, I think I know where he is. | 事实上 我想我知道他在哪儿 |
[14:24] | I could take you there, but you need to wear blindfolds. | 我可以带你去 但是你们得带眼罩 |
[14:26] | – No. – Okay. | – 不 – 好吧 |
[14:27] | I guess he’ll just die in Supply Closet F, then. | 那么 我想他只能在供应品储藏室F等死了 |
[14:30] | He’s in Supply Closet F! | 他在供应品储藏室F |
[14:31] | Great work. | 干得漂亮 |
[14:33] | I’m sorry. I feel so stupid. | 对不起 我太笨了 |
[14:35] | Oh, it’s okay. They tricked you somehow. | 没事的 他们有些耍你了 |
[14:38] | I still love you, buddy. | 我还爱你 朋友 |
[14:43] | – Oh, thank God, you found me! – Jeffords, are you okay? | – 哦 谢天谢地 你们找到我了 – Jeffords 你还好吗 |
[14:46] | Charles was right. I couldn’t handle yoga. | Charles是对的 我练不来瑜伽 |
[14:48] | Well, we’re here to help. | 我们来帮你了 |
[14:49] | I’ll get a couple officers to help lift you up. | 我去找几个警官 帮忙抬一下你 |
[14:51] | No need. I can handle this. | 不需要 我能搞定 |
[14:53] | Charles, there’s no way you can lift me. | Charles 你不可能抬起我的 |
[14:55] | Yoga’s given me great bone strength, Terry. | 瑜伽赋予了我很大的骨强力 Terry |
[14:57] | So get ready… | 那么开始吧 |
[14:59] | you’re about to enter the bone zone. | 你将进入强骨空间 |
[15:01] | – Not a thing. – Shhh. | – 根本就没有那玩意 – 嘘 |
[15:04] | *Love lift us up where we belong* | *爱让 我们飞到我们所属的地方* |
[15:10] | *Where the eagles cry* | *雄鹰高唱* |
[15:13] | *On a mountain high* | *在那高山之上* |
[15:17] | Rosa, I want to introduce you to my friend Trishelle. | Rosa 我想把你介绍给我的朋友Trishelle |
[15:20] | – Hi. – Sparks. | – 嗨 – 火花 |
[15:22] | Well, I’m gonna take off. You two have fun. | 哦 我要走了 你俩好好玩 |
[15:24] | Get. Some. | 来 点 |
[15:26] | I made a mobile version. | 我做了一个手机版 |
[15:27] | So, what are you drinking? | 那么 你要喝什么 |
[15:29] | I’ll have a margarita. | 我要来杯玛格丽特 |
[15:30] | But, like, a skinny margarita. | 但是 嗯 一杯瘦骨仙玛格丽塔酒 |
[15:32] | So, like, tequila, lime, and a tiny splash of agave. | 就比如 蒸馏酒 酸橙 再洒一丢丢龙舌兰 |
[15:36] | – Mm. I refuse to order that. – You don’t have to. | – 嗯 我拒绝点它 – 你不必点 |
[15:38] | I heard her. What do you want? | 我听到她说的了 你要来点什么 |
[15:40] | Just take your cheapest whisky | 把你这儿最便宜的威士忌 |
[15:41] | and pour it into your nearest glass. | 倒进离你最近的杯子就行 |
[15:42] | That’s a drink. | 倒也是种饮品 |
[15:43] | So, with this diet that I’m on, | 只要坚持我这种饮食方式 |
[15:45] | you can eat anything that’s clear. | 你就能吃所有的透明食品 |
[15:48] | – Mm. – Like rice noodles, | – 嗯 – 比如米粉 |
[15:50] | pineapple gummi bears… | 小熊软糖 |
[15:51] | So Kurt and I talked, and I’m sorry, Jake, | Kurt跟我聊了聊 我很抱歉 Jake |
[15:55] | I know I said I’d stay in New York, | 我知道我说了要呆在纽约 |
[15:56] | but I can’t give up on this guy. | 但是我放不下这个人 |
[15:58] | Especially not after he flew out here for me. | 尤其在他为了我飞到这儿来之后 |
[16:00] | Well, sounds like the universe | 听起来像是整个宇宙 |
[16:01] | just really wants you to be in Dallas. | 都想让你们一起呆在达拉斯 |
[16:03] | But on a personal note, | 但是个人而言 |
[16:04] | it is such a bummer. | 真是伤透了我的心 |
[16:05] | I just missed her so much. | 我真的太想她了 |
[16:07] | And so do the kids. | 孩子们也是 |
[16:08] | Oh, you have kids? | 你还有孩子啊 |
[16:09] | Kurt has six. | Kurt有六个孩子 |
[16:11] | Who’s watching them now? | 现在谁在照顾他们 |
[16:13] | – The state. – Oh, fun. | – 政府呗 – 有趣 |
[16:14] | We’re getting to know Kurt. | 我们开始了解Kurt了 |
[16:16] | Ooh, hey, sorry, the door was unlocked, | 嗨 打扰了 门没锁 |
[16:18] | so I opened it. Is Kate here? | 我就直接开了 Kate在吗 |
[16:20] | Oh, hey. | 嘿 |
[16:21] | I think I left my wallet in your couch bed. | 我好像把钱包落在你的沙发床上了 |
[16:23] | Uh, have you seen it? | 你看见了没 |
[16:24] | – It’s silver. – Babe, who is this? | – 银色的 – 宝贝 这是谁 |
[16:26] | – Babe? – That’s William. | – 你叫她宝贝 – 是William |
[16:27] | He is a human statue I know. | 我认识的一个人体雕像 |
[16:29] | Yeah, it’s not really a good time right now, William. | 现在不太适合说这个 William |
[16:30] | We don’t have your wallet. Bye. | 我们没见着你的钱包 拜拜 |
[16:32] | Did you have sex with this silver man? | 你跟那个银色的人上床了吗 |
[16:34] | – Did you cheat on me? – We were broken up. | – 你是劈腿了吗 – 我们那时候分手了 |
[16:36] | And you cheated on me like ten times when we were dating. | 而且我们恋爱的时候你得劈了有十次吧 |
[16:39] | ‘Cause you were sad all the time. | 因为你那时候一直闷闷不乐 |
[16:40] | – ‘Cause my mom died. – OH, no. | – 因为我妈死了 – 天啊 |
[16:42] | – In March. – That’s so recent. | – 在三月份 – 没多长时间 |
[16:44] | Fine. I’m sorry, Kurt. I’m sorry. | 好吧 对不起 Kurt 对不起 |
[16:46] | What? No, don’t apologize to this guy. | 干啥 别跟这个人说对不起 |
[16:48] | – He’s a dick. – Excuse me? | – 他就一混蛋 – 你说什么 |
[16:49] | You’re not good enough for my sister. | 你根本配不上我妹妹 |
[16:51] | I didn’t realize you were this tall. | 我之前怎么没发现你这么高 |
[16:53] | Kurt. She’s not going anywhere with you. | Kurt 她不会跟着你去任何地方 |
[16:55] | Take your jean shorts | 带着你的牛仔短裤 |
[16:56] | and the butt that’s in them and get out of my apartment. | 和里面的屁股滚出我家 |
[16:58] | What the hell, man? You’re the one who flew me out here | 兄弟你什么意思啊 是你让我飞过来 |
[17:01] | and begged me to bring her back to Dallas. | 求着我把她带回达拉斯的啊 |
[17:02] | – Just – Kate! | – 你就 – Kate |
[17:07] | You begged him to get rid of me? | 你为了摆脱我去求他 |
[17:09] | Hey! Found my wallet. | 嗨 找到钱包了 |
[17:27] | Thanks, guys. | 多谢了各位 |
[17:29] | Have a blessed day. | 祝你们过得愉快 |
[17:36] | So he was a robot man. | 他原来是个机器人 |
[17:42] | So you were trying to get rid of me. | 你是在要摆脱我 |
[17:43] | I mean, Yeah, kinda. | 我的意思是 好吧 有点儿 |
[17:45] | But I also just told off Kurt for being a jerk to you, | 但我也因为Kurt对你这么混把他骂走了 |
[17:47] | So who’s to say which thing we should focus on? | 所以谁来说说咱们现在的重点是哪件事 |
[17:49] | Anyways, let’s go to Olive Garden and get tanked. | 不管怎么说 咱们去橄榄园餐厅喝个烂醉吧 |
[17:50] | No, I won’t, because that place is for family. | 我才不会去 只有家人才配去那儿 |
[17:53] | Ah, that stings. | 伤到我的心了 |
[17:54] | Look, we’re still family. | 听着 我们还是一家人 |
[17:55] | I just didn’t think you should be moving to New York. | 我只是觉得你不应该搬到纽约来 |
[17:57] | The whole plan seemed a little– | 整个打算有点儿 |
[17:59] | how do I put this delicately– | 怎么婉转地说呢 |
[18:00] | psychotic. | 精神不正常 |
[18:01] | I didn’t ask you to be a part of my life, Jake. | 我没请求你踏足我的生活 Jake |
[18:03] | You asked me. | 是你求的我 |
[18:04] | I was perfectly happy in Dallas | 我本来在达拉斯过得好好的 |
[18:06] | with no dad and a dead mom, | 无父丧母 |
[18:09] | being walked all over by Kurt and his kids. | 被Kurt和他的孩子们折磨 |
[18:11] | That doesn’t sound like a great situation. | 听起来不怎么样 |
[18:12] | Yeah, it’s bad, okay?! | 没错 是挺糟的 满意了吗 |
[18:14] | Which is why when I got a call out of the blue | 要不然为什么我忽然接到一个电话 |
[18:16] | that I had a brother who wanted to meet me, | 知道我有一个哥哥想见我 |
[18:18] | I got a little excited. I’m so sorry. | 会有点儿激动 我很抱歉 |
[18:20] | I was excited too, but we don’t know each other. | 我也很激动 但是我们不了解彼此 |
[18:22] | You shouldn’t move here just for me. | 你不应该因为我搬过来 |
[18:24] | Don’t worry. I’m going back to Dallas. | 不用担心 我会回达拉斯的 |
[18:25] | You won’t ever have to see me again. | 你再也用不着见我了 |
[18:27] | Until, that is, I’m on “The Voice,” | 直到我参加<美国好声音> |
[18:29] | at point, you’ll see me… *Everywhere!* | 到那时候 你会在每个地方 *看见我* |
[18:34] | – Oh. – Oh you don’t like my singing? | – 哦 – 你不喜欢听我唱歌吗 |
[18:36] | Well, good, because that is the last time you get it, | 好极了 因为这是你最后一次听到我唱歌 |
[18:40] | *For freeeeeeee!* | *不用掏钱* |
[18:49] | She’s gonna do bad on “The Voice.” | 她在<美国好声音>上会搞砸的 |
[18:51] | So, how’d it go last night? | 昨晚怎么样 |
[18:54] | – Worst date I’ve ever been on. – Oh, no, that sucks. | – 我参加的最糟糕的约会 – 不会吧 太糟了 |
[18:57] | Then why are you coming in to work so late? | 那你为什么这么晚才来上班 |
[18:59] | It’s almost like you spent the night somewhere. | 就跟你在什么地方过夜了一样 |
[19:02] | I don’t know, like, maybe the bartender’s? | 我也不好说 比如酒保家里 |
[19:04] | Wait, what? How do you know that? | 等等 什么 你怎么知道的 |
[19:05] | Because Aubrey is my friend, | 因为Aubrey是我朋友 |
[19:07] | and she was the real set-up all along. | 她才是我一直给你找的约会对象 |
[19:10] | No, no, no, no, no. | 不 不 不 不 不 |
[19:11] | Yes, I knew you’d reject whoever I put in front of you. | 是哒 我就知道你会拒绝我放在你面前的任何人 |
[19:14] | I mean, Trishelle was just a decoy. | 我意思是 Trishelle只是个诱饵 |
[19:16] | And you fell for it hook, line, and skinny margarita. | 而你上了钩 咬了线 还有瘦骨仙玛格丽塔酒 |
[19:21] | Nicely done. Aubrey is great. | 干得漂亮 Aubrey太棒了 |
[19:23] | We’re going to dinner again tonight. | 今晚我们又约了晚餐 |
[19:24] | – Whoo! – I owe you an apology. | – 哇 – 我欠你一个道歉 |
[19:25] | You’re a great matchmaker. | 你是个超赞的红娘 |
[19:27] | Thank you. And you know what? | 谢谢夸奖 还有一点 |
[19:28] | I’m just glad that you found | 我很高兴你找到了 |
[19:29] | the courage to tell me how great I am. | 夸奖我有多棒的勇气 |
[19:32] | It means so much. | 对我而言意义重大 |
[19:33] | – Whatever. – Have a fun night. | – 随你吧 – 晚上玩得开心 |
[19:36] | This is not on us. | 这不能怪我们 |
[19:37] | I mean, it was crazy for her to think moving to New York | 她觉得搬到纽约住是个好主意 |
[19:39] | was a good idea, right? | 真的太疯狂了 对吧 |
[19:40] | Yes, it was unrealistic. | 对 简直不切实际 |
[19:42] | Just like Mongkut thinking | 就跟Mongkut认为 |
[19:43] | a ten-year-old American girlwould pay his bail | 一个十岁的美国女孩会为他支付保释金 |
[19:46] | and help him seek vengeance on his brother. | 还能帮他向兄弟复仇一样 |
[19:48] | You know, when I’m not distracted by this, | 在没有被这件事分心的时候 |
[19:49] | I’d really love to hear the full Mongkut story. | 我挺想听一下Mongkut完整的故事 |
[19:51] | – It gets dark. – Yup. | – 挺黑暗的 – 好吧 |
[19:52] | Look, your sister is a lot to take. | 你妹妹真的很难对付 |
[19:55] | You shouldn’t feel bad | 你用不着自责 |
[19:55] | that you don’t want her around constantly. | 就因为你不想让她一直在这儿 |
[19:57] | Right? I mean, we can have a relationship | 对吧 我们可以保持联系 |
[19:59] | and still live in separate cities. | 同时住在不同的城市 |
[20:00] | I’d love to see her, like, | 我很愿意和她见面 大概 |
[20:01] | once a year for an afternoon, | 每年抽出一个下午 |
[20:03] | or… | 或者 |
[20:05] | – Oh, crap. – What? | – 操 – 怎么了 |
[20:07] | Oh, something just dawned on you. | 你想明白一些事情了 |
[20:09] | Yeah, I got to go to the airport. | 对 我得去趟机场 |
[20:13] | This is ridiculous. Listen, the choice is yours. | 太搞笑了吧 听着 决定权在你 |
[20:16] | Lawsuit, or upgrade me to business class. | 打官司或者给我升到商务舱 |
[20:19] | – Ball’s in your court, pal! – Hey! | – 你看着怎么办吧 伙计 – 嗨 |
[20:21] | Kate, officers, what’s going on here? | Kate 诸位警官 这是怎么了 |
[20:23] | This woman said she cut her hand on a ticketing kiosk, | 这位女士说她在自动售票机那儿把手划了 |
[20:25] | but somebody saw her pull out a bag of glass. | 但是有人看见她掏出来一袋玻璃 |
[20:27] | That’s my healing glass, and legally, | 那是我的治疗用玻璃 而且法律层面来讲 |
[20:29] | you can’t ask about it. What kind of airport is this? | 你不能问我相关问题 这到底是个什么机场啊 |
[20:31] | Okay, I’m with the NYPD. I got it from here. | 我是纽约警局的 让我接手吧 |
[20:34] | Thanks, guys. | 谢谢兄弟们了 |
[20:36] | – What do you want? – To apologize. | – 你要干什么 – 道歉 |
[20:38] | Look, I was trying to get rid of you. | 听着 我之前确实想要摆脱你 |
[20:39] | Because you’re a little bit of a mess, kinda like dad. | 因为你的生活一团糟 跟咱爸有点儿像 |
[20:42] | – Oh, I’m definitely a mess. – But I was being like dad too. | – 我确实一团糟 – 但我之前的所作所为也跟他一样 |
[20:44] | I was trying to have a relationship with you, | 我试图跟你建立的关系 |
[20:46] | completely on my own terms. | 完全基于我自己的标准 |
[20:47] | And we both know from personal experience, | 我们从个人经历中都知道 |
[20:50] | that’s a really crappy way to treat a family member. | 这么对待家人真的很不对 |
[20:51] | It is. | 确实不对 |
[20:53] | Thank you for saying that, Jake. | 谢谢你的这些话 Jake |
[20:55] | And yes, I accept your invitation to move in with you. | 好的 我接受了搬过去的邀请 |
[20:58] | – Oh. Um… – I’m joking. | – 哦 呃 – 开个玩笑 |
[21:00] | I’m going back to Dallas. Don’t worry. | 我要回达拉斯了 不用担心 |
[21:03] | But maybe we can keep in touch. | 但是我们应该可以保持联系 |
[21:05] | I would really like that. | 我很乐意 |
[21:07] | Man, I was worried | 我真的很担心 |
[21:08] | you were never gonna want to see me again. | 你会再也不想见到我 |
[21:10] | Are you kidding? The way you stood up for me with Kurt, | 认真的吗 你为了我在Kurt面前挺身而出 |
[21:12] | you’re a great big brother. | 你是个很棒的哥哥 |
[21:15] | And I have so many other enemies. | 我的敌人还挺多 |
[21:18] | You’re gonna be real busy. | 你会很忙的 |
[21:19] | Anyway, I should go. My plane’s leaving. | 不管怎么样 我得走了 飞机要起飞了 |
[21:22] | Come here. | 过来 |
[21:25] | – Noice. – Toit. | – 诶哟不错哦 – 好顶赞 |
[21:29] | All right, sis, have a safe flight. | 好了 妹妹 一路平安 |
[21:30] | – No vaping. – *No promises!* | – 不要吸电子烟 – *无法保证* |
[21:34] | She is bad at singing. | 她唱功真的很烂 |