时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | – Pigeon’s still here? – Yeah. | – 鸽子还在那儿 – 嗯 |
[00:04] | No matter what we do, he just won’t leave. | 不管我们做什么 他就是不走 |
[00:05] | The problem is you’re thinking like detectives. | 问题是你在以警探的模式思考 |
[00:07] | No, I’m definitely not. | 不 我绝对没有 |
[00:08] | When you should be thinking like a bird. | 但你应该像鸟一样思考 |
[00:11] | This is Operation: Saving Private Pigeon. | 这是拯救大兵鸽子行动 |
[00:14] | On my mark, I will turn on this fan, | 听我口令 我会把这个风扇打开 |
[00:16] | gently startling our bird due east, | 轻轻的把鸽子吓到东边去 |
[00:18] | into the file box canyon, | 等它到档案盒大峡谷那 |
[00:19] | where he will encounter Charles holding two pot lids. | 就能看到Charles在拿着两个锅盖等着它 |
[00:22] | He’ll bang them together, | 他会用两个锅盖互相撞击 |
[00:23] | forcing Private Pigeon into the ceiling there | 逼迫大兵鸽子从这里飞向天花板 |
[00:26] | and out of the ceiling there, | 再从天花板的这个位置飞出来 |
[00:27] | where he will be greeted by scary Rosa | 飞出来之后就能收到吓死人Rosa |
[00:29] | holding a scary picture of an owl. | 手持可怕猫头鹰照片的问候 |
[00:31] | Now he’s playing our game. | 它现在要遵循我们的游戏规则了 |
[00:32] | He’ll veer left, into an upside down garbage can | 它会往左飞向用曲棍球棒支起来的 |
[00:35] | propped up by a hockey stick | 大头朝下的垃圾桶 |
[00:36] | and connected to a string that Gina is holding. | 上面系着一根绳子 绳子另一端是Gina |
[00:38] | She pulls it, he is trapped, | 她一拉绳子 鸽子就会被困住 |
[00:39] | and Terry releases him outside. | 然后Terry就能把它放飞自然了 |
[00:41] | – Terry hates birds. – Okay, little friend. | – Terry讨厌鸟类 – 好了 小朋友 |
[00:43] | Let’s get you home to mama. | 该回家找你妈妈了 |
[00:48] | Oh, God. It flew right into the fan! | 噢 天啊 它直直地朝着风扇飞去了 |
[00:50] | It’s everywhere! There’s pigeon everywhere! | 到处都是啊 鸽子弄得到处都是 |
[01:13] | – Hey, Boyle. – Hey, Jake. | – 嘿 Boyle – 嘿 Jake |
[01:15] | – Wait, what? – Hey, Jake. | – 等等 你说什么 – 嘿 Jake |
[01:16] | Ahh! Bill, what are you doing here? | 呃 Bill 你在这干什么 |
[01:18] | I thought we agreed to meet only once a year | 你不是同意我们一年只见一次 |
[01:19] | for the Halloween Heist. | 就只在万圣节盗窃的时候啊 |
[01:20] | I’m here to deliver your quarterly NutriBoom shipment. | 我是来这儿给你送每个季度营养爆弹的货源的 |
[01:22] | It comes with both the amino acid reducer and extra amino acid, | 里面既有氨基酸减少剂 又有额外的氨基酸补给 |
[01:25] | so you get the perfect balance. | 这样你就能达到完美平衡了 |
[01:26] | What? No. I only signed up as a one-time payment bribe. | 什么 我只不过是想贿赂你才花钱订的 |
[01:29] | I’m not selling NutriBoom. It’s clearly a pyramid scheme. | 我是不会卖营养爆弹的 这明显就是个传销组织 |
[01:31] | First off, it’s not a pyramid scheme. | 首先 这不是传销组织 |
[01:34] | It’s a conical-tiered multi-flow-through | 而是圆锥体分层多流向 |
[01:35] | medical marketing entity. | 医学市场推广经营体 |
[01:37] | And secondly, you signed the contract. | 其次 你已经签了合同 |
[01:38] | “Permission to charge my card quarterly for the next 85 years.” | “允许你每季度定期从我名下的卡中划钱 时间持续85年” |
[01:42] | This is written in white ink on white paper. | 这是在白纸上用白字儿写的 |
[01:44] | They do it that way so you can’t read it. | 这样印就是为了让你看不出来 |
[01:45] | Well, I did read it and I’m canceling the contract. | 是吗 我看见了并且我要取消合同 |
[01:47] | Canceling? If it was that easy to get out, | 取消 要是这么容易就取消的话 |
[01:49] | would I be here scamming my closest friends? | 我能在这骗我最亲的朋友吗 |
[01:50] | We’re your closest friends? | 我们是你最亲的朋友吗 |
[01:52] | What–whatever, I’m not accepting the shipment. | 随便吧 我是不会收货的 |
[01:53] | Jake, piece of advice: just give up. | Jake 给你点建议 放弃吧 |
[01:55] | It’s the Boyle way. | Boyle家的人都是这么干的 |
[01:56] | It’s why our family crest is a white flag. | 所以我们的家徽是一面白旗 |
[01:58] | That reminds me, Charles, | 这倒提醒我了 Charles |
[01:59] | – your shipment’s downstairs. – Great. | – 你的货在楼下 – 太好了 |
[02:00] | – I’ll help you bring it up. – Charles, no. | – 我去帮你拿上来 – Charles 不 |
[02:02] | We’re gonna go down to that office and fight this thing. | 我们要去那间办公室然后努力争取 |
[02:03] | I need that money for my honeymoon. | 我需要这笔钱来度蜜月 |
[02:05] | Oh, my God. The honeymoon is on the line? | 我的天啊 这关乎的是我的蜜月 |
[02:07] | – And your money. – Eh. | – 还有你的钱啊 – 嗯 |
[02:09] | – Okay, great. Whatever gets you onboard. – Let’s go. | – 好 太好了 只要你跟我一起去就行 – 走吧 |
[02:10] | – For the honeymoon and no other reason. – All right. | – 为了蜜月 别无其他 – 好吧 |
[02:12] | Sergeant Santiago, | Santiago警长 |
[02:13] | commander of the Nine-Nine’s uniformed officers, | 99分局警员的领导者 |
[02:16] | – reporting for duty. – Hey! | – 来此报道 – 嘿 |
[02:18] | My first order as Sergeant, tell me I look dope. | 我作为警长的一个命令 告诉我我很酷 |
[02:21] | – You look dope. – You won’t be abusing | – 你很酷 – 你不会这样对着楼下的 |
[02:23] | your power like this with the officers downstairs, will you? | 那些警员滥用职权的 对吧 |
[02:25] | No! No, of course not. | 不 不 当然不会 |
[02:27] | I’m just excited for my first day. | 只不过是第一天上岗我很兴奋 |
[02:28] | Yes, I remember my first day as a sergeant. | 嗯 我还记得我第一天做警长的时候 |
[02:30] | I bet. | 肯定记得 |
[02:31] | My Uncle Geoffrey was struck by a subway and maimed. | 我的叔叔Geoffrey被地铁撞残 |
[02:34] | – Oh. – But the work aspect was quite exciting. | – 噢 – 但是工作方面 还是很让人兴奋的 |
[02:37] | Are you ready for your first briefing? | 准备好做你第一次简报会议了吗 |
[02:38] | Yes, I am fully prepared. | 是的 完全准备好了 |
[02:41] | I just wanna establish myself as a leader right away. | 我想要立马给自己塑造一个领导者的形象 |
[02:43] | Just be confident, deliberate and firm. | 只要自信 从容 立场坚定就可以了 |
[02:46] | You’ll know you have their respect | 当你在停顿之后 |
[02:47] | when you can take a moment… | 还是能掌握他们的注意力时 |
[02:55] | and still keep their attention. | 你就知道你获得他们的尊敬了 |
[02:57] | – Amazing. – That was captivating as hell. | – 太棒了 – 刚才那简直太引人入胜了 |
[02:59] | My recommendation would be you start with a small, attainable goal– | 我建议你从小的可达成的目标开始 |
[03:02] | something you can accomplish quickly, | 那种你能很快 |
[03:03] | perfectly and publicly. | 很完美并且公开达成的目标 |
[03:05] | The best way to lead is to always achieve all your goals. | 做领导的最佳方法就是永远都要达成你的目标 |
[03:09] | Cool. That’s not a ton of pressure. | 酷 这压力一点也不大 |
[03:12] | Well, it was meant to be. | 嗯 你应该有压力 |
[03:13] | Pressure’s an important part of success. | 压力是成功重要的一部分 |
[03:14] | Just remember, you represent | 记住 你现在代表了 |
[03:16] | all Latina policewomen right now. | 所有拉丁裔的女警察 |
[03:20] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[03:23] | Hello. Welcome to NutriServices. | 你好 欢迎来到营养服务 |
[03:25] | I’m Angela. How can I heal you today? | 我是Angela 今天能为您治疗点什么 |
[03:28] | Hi, Angela. Creepy greeting. | 嗨 Angela 瘆人的问候语 |
[03:30] | So not a big deal, there was just a little bit of a mix-up | 也不是什么大事 就是有一点小混乱 |
[03:32] | and we need to cancel our NutriConrtracts. | 然后我们想要取消我们的营养合同 |
[03:34] | Absolutely. It happens all the time. | 没问题 这种事经常发生的 |
[03:36] | All you need to do is sign a few things. | 你们只需要签几个名字就可以了 |
[03:38] | Ah. See, Charles, that is why you never give up. | 啊 看Charles 这就是永不放弃的原因 |
[03:40] | – I’ll also need $10,000. – What’s that? I’m sorry. | – 我还需要1万美元 – 不好意思 什么玩意 |
[03:42] | It’s payment for the last shipment. | 是为了付最后一次送货的钱 |
[03:44] | Plus the cancellation fee, plus the restocking fee | 加上取消费 重新上货费 |
[03:45] | plus something we call a coward’s charge. | 再加上一个名为懦夫附加费的费用 |
[03:47] | And that comes to $10,000. | 总共是1万美元 |
[03:49] | – Congratulations. – Thank you. | – 恭喜你们 – 谢谢你 |
[03:51] | I’ll write you a check. Is gratuity included? | 我给你写张支票 小费算进去了吗 |
[03:53] | Charles, no. | Charles 不 |
[03:54] | – Angela– – Yes? How can I heal you today? | – Angela – 在呢 今天能为您治疗点什么 |
[03:56] | Please stop saying that. | 麻烦你别再说这句话了 |
[03:57] | Look, you seem like a perfectly pleasant robot person, | 这样吧 你看起来是个人特别好的机器人 |
[03:59] | but there’s no way we’re giving you any more money. | 但是我们绝对不会再多给你一毛钱了 |
[04:01] | Ohh. Sorry for the misunderstanding. | 噢 不好意思 我没把话说清楚 |
[04:03] | For the no payment option, you just need to sign here. | 如果不付钱的话 您只要在这里签名就可以了 |
[04:06] | “Enrollment in NutriCore”? | “营养核心报名表” |
[04:08] | It’s our charity organization. | 是我们的慈善机构 |
[04:09] | “Pay off your contracts in labor hours” | “用接受创始人David Stovelman医剩的” |
[04:11] | “under the teachings of founder Docter David Stovelman.” | “再教育时长来偿还您的合同款项” |
[04:14] | “Docter” Is spelled with an E? | “医剩” 居然是剩不是生吗 |
[04:16] | – It’s the British spelling – That can’t be right. | – 英国人就是这么拼的 – 这怎么可能 |
[04:18] | All right, look. I didn’t wanna have to do this, | 好了 听着 我本来不想这么做的 |
[04:20] | but we’re in the NYPD. | 但是我们是纽约警察局的 |
[04:22] | And if you don’t cooperate, we’ll have no choice | 如果你不配合的话 那我们就只能 |
[04:24] | but to file a report against the company. | 对你们公司进行书面投诉了 |
[04:25] | You signed a contract, and that is binding. | 你们签了合同 合同是由法律效应的 |
[04:27] | No one gets special treatment, Officer. | 没有人能得到特殊优待 警官 |
[04:29] | – Not even Jay. – Who? | – 连Jay也不行 – 谁 |
[04:31] | Jay Chandrasekhar, their celebrity spokesman. | Jay Chandrasekhar 公司的明星代言人 |
[04:33] | Oh, no way. The guy from “Super Troopers”? | 噢 不是吧 那个演<超级骑警>的人 |
[04:34] | Yep. He was also in “Beerfest.” | 就是他 他还演过<酒国英雄榜> |
[04:36] | Now I have to get back to work, | 我现在必须得继续工作了 |
[04:38] | but allow me to introduce you to our complaint specialist. | 请让我把你们转给我们的投诉专员 |
[04:40] | This is Phil. He’s been assigned to intimidate you. | 这位是Phil 他是专门派来吓唬你们的 |
[04:44] | – Congratulations. – Thank you! | – 恭喜你们 – 谢谢你 |
[04:45] | Charles, stop thanking her. | Charles 别再谢谢她了 |
[04:48] | Hello, squad. I am Sergeant Amy Santiago | 各位好 我是警长Amy Santiago |
[04:51] | and I’m your new commanding officer. | 我是你们的新长官 |
[04:53] | I have big plans for us, | 我对大家寄予厚望 |
[04:55] | but it’s always best to start with something small | 但是我们应该从小事做起 |
[04:57] | and do it perfectly. | 并要做到最好 |
[04:59] | So– | 所以 |
[05:04] | Sergeant, I know what we should start with. | 警长 我知道我们应该从哪开始 |
[05:06] | – Oh, I’m sorry, Officer– – Jennings. Gary Jennings. | – 噢 不好意思 你是警官 – Jennings 我叫Gary Jennings |
[05:09] | Officer Jennings, I already have a plan. | Jennings警官 我已经有了一个计划 |
[05:11] | Okay, well, you just paused, | 好吧 是这样 你刚才停顿了一下 |
[05:12] | so I thought you were looking for suggestions, | 所以我以为 你想看我们有没有什么建议 |
[05:13] | – which I have a lot of. – Nope. | – 而我有很多 – 并没有 |
[05:14] | Not why I paused. | 并不是我停顿的原因 |
[05:16] | Anyway, our first order of business will be | 不管怎样 我们第一个要执行的命令是 |
[05:19] | updating the filing system, so– | 更新文件归档系统 所以 |
[05:24] | – We should use barcodes. – No, no, no, no. | – 我们应该用上条形码 – 不 不 不 |
[05:26] | No need to jump in. | 不用突然插话进来 |
[05:27] | I already have a system in mind. | 我已经有一个想要实施的系统了 |
[05:29] | Okay, well you just keep stopping, | 好吧 只不过你不断地停顿 |
[05:30] | – so I thought– – Ah–to pour water. | – 所以我以为 – 停顿是为了倒水 |
[05:31] | – Because I’m thirsty. – Got it. Great. | – 因为我很渴 – 了解 没问题 |
[05:34] | Now, let’s get into the details of this with– | 现在 我们讲讲这个问题的一些细节 |
[05:37] | Oh, my God! What, Gary? | 我的天啊 Gary 你要干什么 |
[05:38] | You’re spilling water everywhere. | 你的水撒得到处都是 |
[05:42] | Yes, I am. | 没错 我撒得到处都是 |
[05:44] | Because our first order of business | 因为我们要执行的第一个任务是 |
[05:45] | is cleaning this floor. | 把地板擦干净 |
[05:48] | Charles! Charles, come here. | Charles Charles 过来 |
[05:50] | I figured out how to get our money back. | 我知道怎么把钱要回来了 |
[05:51] | I knew you’d save our honeymoon. | 我就知道你能拯救我们的蜜月 |
[05:53] | – My honeymoon. – Whatever. | – 是我的蜜月 – 随便吧 |
[05:54] | Yeah, all right. So NutriBoom is a massive financial scam, right? | 是的 这么说营养爆弹是个大型金融骗局 对吧 |
[05:57] | If we can prove that, we could take down the whole company. | 如果我们能证明 就能搞垮整个公司 |
[05:59] | Oh, I don’t know. Are you sure you wanna take them on? | 我不知道 你确定你想和他们对着干吗 |
[06:01] | They’re pretty scary. | 他们挺吓人的 |
[06:02] | I mean, no one’s seen the CEO’s wife in years. | 我是说 几年都没人见过总裁的老婆了 |
[06:04] | People think she’s been murdered. | 有人认为她已经被谋杀了 |
[06:05] | That’s just a rumor. All right, here’s the plan: | 只是谣言而已 好吧 我的计划是这样 |
[06:07] | we infiltrate their headquarters and get their financial records. | 我们潜入他们的总部 把财务记录弄到手 |
[06:10] | But how do we get in, you ask? | 但是你可能会问 我们怎么进去呢 |
[06:11] | By attending today’s meeting of President’s Club | 我们去参加今天的总裁俱乐部 |
[06:13] | Admiral Level NutriMasters at the NutriTower Life Base. | 都是上将级别的营养大师 地点是营养塔楼生活基地 |
[06:14] | 营养爆弹 您已达到上将等级 | |
[06:16] | I don’t know, they know we’re cops, | 我不知道 他们知道我们是警察 |
[06:17] | we can’t just walk in. | 我们不能随随便便走进去 |
[06:18] | Correct. We can’t walk right in, | 对 我们不能直接走进去 |
[06:19] | but we know someone who’s a high-level NutriBoom distributor who can. | 但我们认识一个能进去的营养爆弹高层经销商 |
[06:23] | And he look exactly like you. | 而且他和你长得一模一样 |
[06:25] | Hey, guys. | 嗨 你俩 |
[06:25] | I don’t know. You really think it’ll work? | 我不知道 你真觉得这样能行吗 |
[06:27] | Charles, it has to. | Charles 这必须得行 |
[06:28] | It’s for our honeymoon. | 这是为了我们的蜜月 |
[06:31] | You said “Our”. | 你说了”我们的” |
[06:36] | Okay, the meeting at NutriBoom HQ starts in two hours. | 营养爆弹总部的会议两小时后开始 |
[06:39] | Charles, you’re going as Bill | Charles 你扮作Bill进入 |
[06:40] | and I’m going as one of your NutriCruits. | 而我是你招的一个营养新人 |
[06:42] | Bill, did you bring those things I asked for? | Bill 我要的东西你带来了吗 |
[06:43] | Yep, all of my belongings that you’ll need are in this suitcase. | 带来了 所有你要的我的东西都在这个包里 |
[06:48] | Why is it vibrating? Is your cell phone in here? | 它为什么在振动 你的手机在里面吗 |
[06:50] | No. | 不在 |
[06:51] | I’m sure it’s not a sex toy. | 我确定不是性爱玩具 |
[06:53] | All right, these people really know Bill, | 好了 这些人非常熟悉Bill |
[06:54] | so you’re gonna have to become him. | 所以你得完全变成他 |
[06:55] | I can’t believe I’m about to say this, | 我不相信我会说出这种话 |
[06:57] | but Bill, tell us all about yourself. | 但Bill 跟我们谈谈你自己 |
[06:59] | Let’s start with my whole family history. | 从我整个家族历史开始讲起吧 |
[07:01] | I was abandoned at a playground as an infant. | 我还是个婴儿的时候被丢弃在操场上 |
[07:04] | And here I am. | 然后我现在在这儿 |
[07:05] | Oh. That was the whole thing. | 这就是全部的故事啊 |
[07:06] | Well, sad. But easier than remembering a bunch of names. | 有些可怜 但比记一堆名字容易多了 |
[07:10] | Okay, tell us more. | 好吧 告诉我们点别的 |
[07:11] | Now, here’s a list of all the nicknames I go by. | 这是我所有的绰号 |
[07:13] | Big Bill, Big Eric, Big Drew, Big Dave, Super Thick– | 大Bill 大Eric 大Drew 大Dave 超级愚蠢 |
[07:16] | Just write them all down for us. | 直接全都写下来给我们 |
[07:17] | And that’s why the number of belly buttons I have is… | 所以我的肚脐眼的个数是 |
[07:20] | – Two. – One. | – 两个 – 一个 |
[07:22] | – Zero. – Ahh. | – 没有 – 啊 |
[07:24] | – Hello. – Hello. | – 你好 – 你好 |
[07:25] | – Hello. – Hello. | – 你好 – 你好 |
[07:27] | – Hello. – Hello. | – 你好 – 你好 |
[07:28] | – Hello. – Hello. | – 你好 – 你好 |
[07:29] | Hello. | 你好 |
[07:30] | That’s it. Okay, now let’s work on your wink. | 够了 好吧 现在我们来学习一下眨眼 |
[07:34] | Almost. Now think, | 差不多了 现在这么想 |
[07:36] | only you and I know our naughty little secret. | 只有你和我知道我们淘气的小秘密 |
[07:42] | Okay, I think Boyle’s ready. | 好了 我觉得Boyle准备好了 |
[07:44] | That’s a no-go, Amigo. | 这样不行 朋友 |
[07:45] | If you really wanna pass as me, | 如果你真的想装作是我 |
[07:46] | you’re gonna need to learn my patented neck massage technique. | 你必须得学会我个人独有的颈部按摩技术 |
[07:49] | I think I’ve learned enough. | 我觉得我学得够多了 |
[07:50] | Yeah, I don’t really see that coming up. | 对 我也觉得不需要这个了 |
[07:51] | Thanks for your help, Bill. | 感谢你的帮助 Bill |
[07:53] | So how did your first briefing go, Sergeant? | 你的第一次简报会议开得怎么样 警长 |
[07:55] | Did you give the squad a simple goal? | 你是不是给警员们下了一个简单的指令 |
[07:57] | Revamping the filing system. | 改进归档系统 |
[07:59] | Mm, smart. Sounds very easy. | 聪明 听起来很容易 |
[08:01] | I assume it’s been a success? | 我猜会议开得很成功吧 |
[08:03] | Yes. It’s been… | 是的 会议开得 |
[08:05] | all types of successes. | 各种成功 |
[08:07] | Rousing, resounding… | 振奋人心 余音绕梁 |
[08:10] | smashing. | 轰动全场 |
[08:12] | Oh, it’s good to hear. Remember, failure… | 太好了 记住 失败 |
[08:15] | is for failures. | 是留给失败者的 |
[08:16] | Good thing I’m not a failure. | 幸好我不是失败者 |
[08:19] | Guys, I lied. My briefing was a total failure. | 大家 我说谎了 我的简报会议搞得一团糟 |
[08:21] | But you told Captain Holt it went great in such a normal way. | 但你如此淡定地跟Holt警监说一切都很顺利 |
[08:24] | I’m a terrible manager. | 我是名糟糕的管理者 |
[08:26] | I’ve got this super eager know-it-all on my squad | 我的小队里上有个超级自大无所不知的人 |
[08:28] | who keeps derailing me with all his ideas | 他不停地提各种意见打乱了我的思路 |
[08:30] | and I can’t get anything done. | 我什么事都做不了 |
[08:31] | Aww, you got an Amy. | 啊 你碰上了一个Amy |
[08:33] | – Oh, she’s got an Amy. – It’s pretty normal. | – 她碰上了Amy – 这挺正常的 |
[08:34] | Yeah, she got one of her, right? | 是啊 她碰着了一个和自己一样的人 对吧 |
[08:36] | Like a pet. Takes one to know one, I guess. | 像一只宠物 同类最了解同类 我猜 |
[08:38] | No, he is not an Amy. | 不 他不是Amy |
[08:39] | I am nothing like Gary. | 我跟Gary一点都不像 |
[08:41] | Uhh, first of all, Gary and Amy are the exact same name. | 首先 Gary和Amy名字一模一样 |
[08:44] | Let me ask you this: | 我问你 |
[08:45] | did he already send you nine follow-up emails about the briefing? | 他是不是已经给你发了九封指令传达会的后续邮件 |
[08:47] | No. | 不是 |
[08:49] | It’s 30. | 是30封 |
[08:50] | You got an Amy. | 你碰上了一个Amy |
[08:50] | Guys, I think I would know if my Gary was an Amy. | 朋友们 我觉得我能判断我的Gary是不是Amy |
[08:55] | Hey, Gary. What you reading? | 嗨 Gary 你在看什么呢 |
[08:55] | The new issue of “Stationery Monthly”. | 最新一期的<文具月刊> |
[08:57] | Yeah, I have an Amy. | 是 我是碰上了Amy |
[09:00] | Bill. Is that you? | Bill 是你吗 |
[09:01] | Yes, it’s me, Bill. Hello. | 对 是我 Bill 你好啊 |
[09:05] | – You seem different. – Nope. | – 你好像有点不一样啊 – 没有 |
[09:07] | I’m still the same old Bill Hummertrout | 我还是原来那个Bill Hummertrout |
[09:08] | who grew up in Bean Station, Tennessee | 在田纳西州的豆站(城市)长大 |
[09:10] | and shaves his armpits. | 还会刮腋毛 |
[09:11] | Anyway, meet the new recruit I signed up. | 总之 和我招的新人打个招呼吧 |
[09:13] | New NutriCruit? Boom, boom! | 新的营养新人 嘭 嘭 |
[09:15] | Boom, boom. My name is Barry. St. Barry. | 嘭 嘭 我叫Barry 全名圣人Barry |
[09:17] | And I can’t wait to get inside and unlock my NutriFuture. | 我等不及要进去解锁我的营养未来了 |
[09:20] | Let me in! Let me in! Let me in! | 让我进去 让我进去 让我进去 |
[09:21] | I love your energy. Boom, boom! | 我喜欢你的活泼劲 嘭 嘭 |
[09:23] | I love your energy. Boom, boom! | 我也喜欢你的活泼劲 嘭 嘭 |
[09:25] | Okay, get up there. | 好了 上去吧 |
[09:28] | Man, everybody here is so creepy. | 天啊 这里每个人都怪吓人的 |
[09:30] | Yeah. Is that Hitchcock and Scully? | 是啊 那是Hitchcock和Scully吗 |
[09:32] | – Boom, boom, Bill! – Boom, boom! | – 嘭 嘭 Bill – 嘭 嘭 |
[09:35] | Yeah, that tracks. | 是啊 这就说得通了 |
[09:36] | All right, let’s get a move on. | 好了 我们走吧 |
[09:37] | The longer I stay here, the more horrified I get. | 我在这儿待得越久 我越觉得害怕 |
[09:39] | I know. | 我知道 |
[09:39] | Have you seen all these posters of David Stovelman’s wife, Debbie? | 你看到这些David Stovelman老婆Debbie的海报了吗 |
[09:42] | “I’m happy healthy and alive.” | “我快乐 健康 并且活着” |
[09:45] | Oh, Debbie dead. | 噢 Debbie死了 |
[09:46] | Debbie real dead. | Debbie死透了 |
[09:47] | Bill said that the offices are behind that roped-off area. | Bill说办公室在那个用绳子隔开的区域里面 |
[09:50] | We’re gonna need a distraction. | 我们得把他们的注意力转向别处 |
[09:51] | Well, if I know cults, | 就我了解的邪教看来 |
[09:52] | this meeting will start with an insanely over-the-top nonsense video. | 这场会议将以一段疯狂的鬼话连篇的视频开始 |
[09:55] | Hello, Admirals. | 你们好啊 上将们 |
[09:56] | Please turn your eyes to the monitors | 请看屏幕 |
[09:58] | for a special hello from NutriBoom elite, Jay Chandrasekhar. | 来自营养爆弹精英Jay Chandrasekhar的特殊问候 |
[10:01] | Boom, boom, everybody! | 嘭 嘭 大家好啊 |
[10:03] | Boom, boom, Jay! | 嘭 嘭 Jay |
[10:05] | And there’s our distraction. | 这就分散了他们的注意力 |
[10:06] | When I first met Docter David Stovelman, | 我第一次见到David Stovelman医剩的时候 |
[10:08] | I had no idea my amino acids could be so high | 我并不知道自己的氨基酸含量会这么高 |
[10:10] | or so low. | 或这么低 |
[10:13] | Ugh, guys. | 伙计们 |
[10:14] | Gary is killing my productivity. | Gary拉低了我的工作效率 |
[10:16] | Terry, how did you used to deal with having an Amy? | Terry 你以前是怎么对付Amy的 |
[10:19] | I didn’t have to do anything. You’ve always been great. | 我什么都不用做 你一直都挺好的 |
[10:21] | Cut the crap, Terry. I’m drowning. | 废话少说 Terry 我快绝望了 |
[10:23] | Fine. When you got too difficult to deal with, | 好吧 当你变得很难对付的时候 |
[10:25] | I’d pull rank. | 我就摆架子 |
[10:26] | Did that work? | 有用吗 |
[10:27] | No. Not even once. | 没用 一次都没奏效 |
[10:29] | Oh, my God. I’m so sorry. | 天哪 真是对不起 |
[10:30] | Well, you could always just wait for Gary to find his Jake | 你总是可以等Gary找到他的Jake |
[10:33] | and then eventually over time, | 过了一段时间以后 |
[10:34] | they’ll each become 10% easier to deal with. | 他们都变得只有九成难对付了 |
[10:35] | Gary will never find love. | Gary永远不会找到真爱的 |
[10:37] | He is unlovable. | 没人会爱上他 |
[10:38] | Gina, what do I do? | Gina 我应该怎么做 |
[10:40] | No, I don’t know how to deal with an Amy. | 不 我不知道怎么对付Amy |
[10:41] | But there is this girl Wanda in my Mommy & Me class. | 不过我那个”妈妈和宝贝”的课堂上有一个叫Wanda的女孩 |
[10:45] | She’s such a pill. She’s so into her baby | 她真的是很糟心 她对自己的孩子太上心了 |
[10:48] | and not into the other babies and it’s like, | 对别的孩子就很一般 就像 |
[10:49] | oh, cool, well, congrats. | 噢 不错 挺好 恭喜 |
[10:51] | Your baby rolled over early. | 你家孩子翻身比较早 |
[10:52] | Like, who cares? | 就 谁在乎啊 |
[10:53] | I don’t have time for this, Gina, | 我没时间听这些 Gina |
[10:55] | And that is how you deal with an Amy. | 这就是你跟一个Amy型人物相处的办法 |
[10:58] | You talk about something she’s not interested in | 聊些她根本不感兴趣的事儿 |
[11:00] | until she walks away. | 把她聊走为止 |
[11:02] | Ohh, brilliant. | 天 厉害了 |
[11:04] | Stupid cult. | 这些蠢信徒们 |
[11:05] | They labeled their financial records “Financial records.” | 他们把财务记录 命名为”财务记录” |
[11:08] | Dummies. | 蠢货 |
[11:10] | Uh-oh, Jake. We got a NutriBoomer approaching at 12:00. | 哎呀 Jake 有个营养爆弹员工从十二点方向过来了 |
[11:13] | The file just started downloading. | 这刚开始下载呢 |
[11:14] | How much time do we have? | 我们还有多少时间 |
[11:15] | I don’t know,but he’s a polka dotter. | 不知道 不过他是个波点行走者 |
[11:17] | Polka Dotter? what does that mean? | 波点行走者 那是什么鬼啊 |
[11:18] | Of the eight types of walkers? | 八种走路方式类型中的一类 |
[11:19] | Polka dotters, drivers, arm swingers, stompers | 有波点式行走者 驱动式行走者 摆臂式行走者 踩点式行走者 |
[11:21] | you don’t know about this? | 你不知道吗 |
[11:22] | Nobody does, Charles. | 没人知道这些玩意 Charles |
[11:23] | You clearly just read some weird blog post. | 你显然是刚看了些诡异的博客 |
[11:24] | First of all, Popmango.Com is not a weird blog. | 首先 Popmango.Com不是什么诡异的博客 |
[11:27] | It’s infotainment. | 它蛮寓教于乐 |
[11:28] | Secondly, polka dot walkers take short strides on their toes. | 其次 波点式行走者用脚尖走路 步伐跨度小 |
[11:30] | I don’t wanna learn about polka dotters right now. | 我现在不想听什么是波点式走法 |
[11:32] | Just get out there and stall him. | 赶紧出去截住他 |
[11:33] | But–gah! | 但是 啊啊 |
[11:34] | Hello, bud. Boom, boom. | 嗨 伙计 嘭 嘭 |
[11:36] | Boom, boom. Bill. | 嘭 嘭 Bill |
[11:38] | What are you doing back here? | 你在这后面干什么啊 |
[11:39] | This floor’s closed on the weekend. | 周末这一层是关闭的啊 |
[11:40] | You know me, just gotta stretch my legs. | 你知道我的 就抻抻腿 |
[11:42] | I’m really sore from Pilates. | 普拉提上得我真的很酸 |
[11:44] | But NutriBoom doesn’t allow Pilates. | 但是营养爆弹里不允许做普拉提啊 |
[11:46] | It’s a pseudoscience. | 那是伪科学 |
[11:47] | Right, no. Pilates is the name of my most recent sexual partner. | 啊对 不是 普拉提是我最近性关系伙伴的名字 |
[11:52] | Boom, boom! | 嘭 嘭 |
[11:53] | Boom, boom. You seem off, man. | 嘭 嘭 你看起来有点奇怪 哥们 |
[11:55] | Your voice is different, | 你嗓音变了 |
[11:56] | you’re not sucking on your signature lollipop. | 也没有在吸吮你那标志性的棒棒糖 |
[11:58] | Right.I guess I just woke up on the wrong side of the bed. | 啊 可能我今天起床的位置不太对 |
[12:02] | Since when do you sleep in a bed? | 你从什么时候在床上睡觉了 |
[12:03] | Why are you being so weird? | 你怎么这么怪啊 |
[12:04] | What are you doing back here? | 你在这儿干什么 |
[12:05] | I know what’s going on. | 我知道了 |
[12:07] | You’re fishing for one of my patented neck massages, | 你是来让我给你做个我独家专有的按摩的 |
[12:10] | aren’t you? | 是吧 |
[12:11] | – There’s the Bill I know. – Present and accounted for. | – 这才是我认识的Bill嘛 – 如假包换 |
[12:14] | Now turn around and gimme me that neck. | 现在转个身 把脖子给我 |
[12:19] | You’re not gonna do it from the front? | 你不从前面做吗 |
[12:20] | Well, of course. I mean, that’s how I do it. | 当然 就 那才是我的做法嘛 |
[12:26] | Oh, that’s the good stuff. Boom, boom. | 啊 这才像话啊 嘭 嘭 |
[12:29] | Boom, boom. | 嘭 嘭 |
[12:32] | Hey, where’s my eye contact? | 嘿 眼神交流呢 |
[12:37] | I got the files. | 我拿到文件了 |
[12:38] | I told you it would work. | 跟你说过能行的 |
[12:39] | – Wait, what’s wrong? – They formed a line, Jake. | – 等会 你这是怎么了 – 他们排了一队 Jake |
[12:42] | They formed a line. | 他们排了一队 |
[12:48] | Ugh, no evidence of wrongdoing in any of these files. | 呃 这些文件里没什么不当行为的证据啊 |
[12:51] | Credit where credit is due, | 实至名归啊 |
[12:52] | NutriBoom is good at criminal activity. | 营养爆弹很擅长犯罪 |
[12:54] | Well, they’re terrible at making shakes. | 得 他们做奶昔做的真的很差啊 |
[12:56] | Right? The only listed ingredient is “Foreign substance.” | 是吧 唯一列出来的成分叫”不明物质” |
[12:59] | And the flavor is called “Almost Cherry.” | 这个口味叫”算是樱桃味” |
[13:02] | And I can’t stop drinking it. | 结果我还欲罢不能 |
[13:04] | This is interesting. There’s a major transaction on June 10th. | 有意思了 六月十号有一个重大交易 |
[13:07] | My dad’s birthday! | 我爸爸的生日 |
[13:07] | You really think that’s what I thought was interesting about it? | 你真觉得那是我认为有意思的事儿 |
[13:09] | I don’t know. | 不知道啊 |
[13:10] | It’s a payment for 100 grand to ScepterCore. | 这是给ScepterCore的十万美元 |
[13:12] | Isn’t that one of those black ops security firms that ex-SEALs worked for? | 这不是那个前海军陆战队员们工作的安保公司之一吗 |
[13:16] | Yes, it is. | 对 就是它 |
[13:16] | – And on June 10th– – My dad’s birthday. | – 在六月十号 – 我爸爸的生日 |
[13:18] | Are you just trying to get me to remember your dad’s birthday now? | 你是在试图让我记住你爸爸的生日吗 |
[13:20] | I mean, it wouldn’t kill you to call. | 就 你打个电话也死不了人 |
[13:21] | We don’t have time to talk about this. | 我们没时间谈这个 |
[13:22] | Your dad’s birthday is the same day | 你爸爸的生日 正好就是 |
[13:24] | that Debbie Stovelman went missing last year. | 去年Debbie Stovelman失踪的那一天 |
[13:26] | I bet the payment is a paper trail | 我打赌 这个钱款就是能追踪到 |
[13:28] | for the hit Stovelman took out on his wife. | Stovelman谋害他老婆的线索 |
[13:30] | This just became a murder case. | 这就变成谋杀案了 |
[13:31] | Maybe, but it’s not enough to open an investigation. | 或许 但是这也不够开始成立调查的 |
[13:33] | Right, but it is enough to make Stovelman nervous. | 对 不过这足够让Stovelman紧张了 |
[13:36] | We just have to get to him. | 我们必须逮着他 |
[13:36] | Oh, no. Do I have to go as Bill again? | 别啊 我又要扮成Bill了吗 |
[13:39] | No, don’t worry. He isn’t big enough | 不 不用担心 他分量不够 |
[13:40] | to earn face time with the founder. | 没资格跟创立者面对面谈 |
[13:41] | We have to take this to the highest level. | 我们得把这个升到最高级别去 |
[13:43] | Jay Chandrasekhar Jay Chandrasekhar! | |
[13:46] | Hey, Gina. Thanks for nothin’! | 嘿 Gina 谢谢你哈 啥忙没帮上 |
[13:48] | – Oh, you’re welcome. – I said, for nothin’. | – 噢 不用客气 – 我说 啥忙都没帮上 |
[13:50] | Your boring story didn’t work. | 你那套无聊法没有用 |
[13:52] | So my friend Wanda, she just loves the oceans. | 我朋友Wanda 她特别喜欢海洋 |
[13:55] | The Pacific, the Atlantic, the Indian– | 太平洋 大西洋 印度洋 |
[13:59] | Ooh, ooh! What is her take on straits? | 哦哦 她有喜欢的海峡吗 |
[14:02] | Because I love the Bering. | 因为我超级爱白令海峡 |
[14:03] | We talked about bodies of water for hours. | 我们聊水域聊了好几个小时 |
[14:06] | Damn, the Force is strong with this Amy. | 我去 这个Amy原力很强啊 |
[14:08] | Look, I wasn’t gonna tell you this, | 那个 我本来不打算告诉你的 |
[14:10] | but you should just do what I used to do | 但是你应该试一试 |
[14:11] | – when I needed to escape you. – What did you do? | – 每次我需要逃离你的时候用的办法 – 你是怎么做的 |
[14:13] | Literally escape you. Always be on the move. | 就 真的逃离 保持移动 |
[14:15] | Never be static. Like a shark. | 不要静止下来 像条鲨鱼一样 |
[14:16] | That way he can’t catch your attention. | 这样他就没法抓住你的注意力了 |
[14:18] | That’s right! That is what we did. | 没错哎 我们就是这么办的 |
[14:20] | – But you all did that? – Mm-hmm. | – 你们都这么做的 – 嗯哼 |
[14:22] | Okay, but Rosa, how did you– | 行吧 但是Rosa 你是怎么 |
[14:23] | Rosa? W-where did she– | Rosa 她去哪 |
[14:26] | Damn, you guys are good. | 我去 你们可以啊 |
[14:29] | There he is. How did you know he’d be at this coffee shop? | 他在那儿 你怎么知道他会在咖啡店的 |
[14:32] | “US Weekly.” He’s pictured here all the time. | <美国周刊> 他总是在这儿被拍到 |
[14:34] | He’s coming out. All right, look, | 他出来了 好的 你看 |
[14:35] | this guy is into NutriBoom pretty deep. | 这个人对于营养爆弹了解很深 |
[14:37] | But if we apply enough pressure, | 但是如果我们给他施压够多 |
[14:38] | we may get him to crack. | 可能会让他开口 |
[14:39] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[14:40] | Hi, excuse me. | 嗨 打扰一下 |
[14:41] | Mr. Chandrasekhar, we wanted to talk to you about NutriBoom. | Chandrasekhar先生 我们想跟您谈一下营养爆弹的事儿 |
[14:44] | All right!Boom, boom, guys. | 可以啊 嘭 嘭 伙计们 |
[14:45] | Boom, boom! | 嘭 嘭 |
[14:46] | – We’re with the NYPD. – Oh, my God. Seriously? | – 我们是纽约警局的 – 我天 真的吗 |
[14:49] | You guys have to save me. | 你们得救救我 |
[14:50] | – Can you get me out? – What’s that now? | – 你们能把我救出去吗 – 这咋回事 |
[14:51] | NutriBoom is a scam and a cult. | 营养爆弹是个传销骗局和邪教 |
[14:52] | They’ve ruined my life. | 他们毁了我的生活 |
[14:53] | Really? You look so happy in the videos. | 是吗 你在视频里看着很开心的 |
[14:55] | You’d pretend to be happy too | 你要是知道他们对我做了什么 |
[14:56] | if you knew what they did to me. | 你也会假装开心的 |
[14:57] | – Testicular torture? – Yeah. | – 睾丸施虐 – 没错 |
[14:59] | Ohh. | 咿 |
[15:00] | Look,we have reason to believe David Stovelman | 听着 我们有理由相信David Stovelman |
[15:02] | murdered his wife, Debbie. | 谋杀了他妻子 Debbie |
[15:03] | Yeah, duh! | 没错 不然呢 |
[15:04] | All right, Jay.Try to remain calm, here. | 行了 Jay 冷静下来 |
[15:06] | Sorry.I’m just so scarred. | 抱歉 我真的是伤痕累累 |
[15:07] | Right,from the nard torture. | 对 睾丸施虐留下的伤 |
[15:09] | Look, we have evidence that could tie David to his wife’s death, | 你看 我们有可以把David和他妻子的死亡联系起来的证据 |
[15:12] | but we need your help to get to him | 但是我们需要你帮我们去接触他 |
[15:13] | Yeah, I’ll do whatever you want. | 好 你们想让我做啥都行 |
[15:14] | You have no idea how terrible they are. | 你不知道他们有多可怕 |
[15:16] | Trust me, I do. They took ten grand from me. | 相信我 我知道 他们拿走了我一万块钱 |
[15:18] | Boo-hoo, they kidnapped my dog. | 那算啥 他们绑架了我的狗 |
[15:19] | Okay, well, no need to compare stakes. | 行吧 没必要在这比筹码 |
[15:21] | Although I doubt your dog cost $10,000. | 虽然我怀疑你的狗值不值一万块钱 |
[15:22] | You can’t put a price on life. | 你不能用钱去衡量生命 |
[15:24] | You’re absolutely right. Thank you so much for your help, sir. | 你说的对 谢谢你的帮助 先生 |
[15:27] | – Sergeant? – Aah! | – 警长 – 啊 |
[15:28] | I need to tell you something. | 我有事情要跟你讲 |
[15:30] | Great. Can’t wait to hear it. | 很好 迫不及待要听了 |
[15:31] | First, could you pass that thing over there? | 首先 你能把那玩意给我递过来吗 |
[15:33] | Sure, yes. Oh, what thing? I don’t– | 当然 什么东西 我不知 |
[15:37] | Sergeant? | 警长 |
[15:38] | – Sergeant! – Oh, hey. | – 警长 – 哦 嘿 |
[15:43] | Sergeant? | 警长 |
[15:45] | Sergeant? | 警长 |
[15:51] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[15:53] | Let’s finally get these shelves up. | 我们终于可以把这架子建起来了 |
[15:57] | Goes perfect. | 完美 |
[16:00] | Ohh! Oh, no. | 哦 哦 不 |
[16:02] | Oh, there you are. | 哦 你在这里 |
[16:04] | I was trying to tell you not to use that wall. | 我之前想要告诉你别用这堵墙来着 |
[16:06] | It has water damage. | 这墙体遭到过浸水破坏 |
[16:09] | Noted. | 了解了 |
[16:10] | So Stovelman will pick up Jay and take him to lunch. | 所以Stovelman会接上Jay去吃午餐 |
[16:14] | We trail them, and then when they get comfortable, | 我们追踪他们 然后在他们打开话匣子放松的时候 |
[16:16] | ambush ’em with the intel about his wife. | 用他妻子的情报打他个措手不及 |
[16:17] | Wow. I can’t believe we’re working a sting operation with a celebrity. | 哇哦 我不敢相信我们正在和名人一起执行诱捕行动 |
[16:21] | I know. | 我知道 |
[16:22] | I feel like we’re in “Oceans 11.” | 我感觉我们就是<十一罗汉>那样 |
[16:23] | You’re such a Clooney. | 你就像是乔治·克鲁尼 |
[16:24] | – Ooh, and I’m Elliot Gould. – Wow. | – 哦 那我是埃利奥特·古尔德 – 哇哦 |
[16:26] | Just skipped right over Pitt and Damon, huh? | 就直接跳过了皮特和达蒙了吗 嗯 |
[16:29] | – I’ve been good! – Oh, no! | – 我一直很听话 – 哦 不 |
[16:30] | – Those are NutriCore guys. – They’re taking Jay! | – 这些是营养核心的人 – 他们在带走Jay |
[16:32] | It’s not a pick up. It’s a throw in. | 这不是接人 这是劫人 |
[16:35] | – Where’s Jay? – Hey, Bill. | – Jay在哪里 – 嘿 Bill |
[16:36] | – Boom, boom! – No boom, boom. | – 嘭 嘭 – 别嘭了 |
[16:38] | – I am not Bill. – Look, we’re with the NYPD. | – 我不是Bill – 听着 我们是纽约警局的人 |
[16:40] | We saw two NutriCore thugs kidnap Jay | 我们看到两个营养核心的暴徒绑架了Jay |
[16:42] | and bring him here. | 然后把他带到了这里 |
[16:42] | – Now where is he? – Bill, you’re a cop! | – 现在他在哪里 – Bill 你是个警察 |
[16:44] | – No, I am not Bill! – If you don’t cooperate, | – 不 我不是Bill – 如果你拒不合作 |
[16:46] | we’ll consider you an accessory to this crime. | 我们会认为你是这起罪案的从犯 |
[16:48] | I don’t know what you mean by crime. | 我不知道你说的罪案是什么意思 |
[16:50] | Jay’s just voluntarily hanging out with | Jay只是自愿的在地下室 |
[16:51] | some nutrition specialists in the basement. | 和一些营养专家在一起会面而已 |
[16:53] | You can see for yourself if you’d like, Bill. | 如果你愿意的话你可以自己去看 Bill |
[16:55] | I will see for myself, but I am not Bill. | 我会自己去看的 另外我不是Bill |
[16:56] | – Good one, Bill. – Oh! | – 这笑话说得好 Bill – 哦 |
[16:59] | – Jay! Oh, my God. – Boom, boom, guys! | – Jay 哦我的天呐 – 嘭 嘭 伙计们 |
[17:02] | What? We saw them take you. Are you okay? | 什么 我看到他们绑走了你 你还好吗 |
[17:04] | What are you talking about? | 你们在说什么呢 |
[17:05] | – Oh, the van thing? – Yeah, Jay. The van thing. | – 哦 是面包车那事吗 – 没错 Jay 面包车那事 |
[17:08] | Those are just my friends from NutriBoom. | 那些是我营养爆弹的朋友 |
[17:09] | They were worried about my amino acid levels, | 他们很担心我的氨基酸水平 |
[17:11] | so they rushed me straight here to give me | 所以他们直接把我带到了这里然后给我 |
[17:13] | more or less of them. | 服用了更多或者更少的剂量 |
[17:14] | Why are you talking like that? | 你为什么这么说话 |
[17:15] | What did they do to you? | 他们对你做了什么 |
[17:17] | Oh, I see. | 哦 我知道了 |
[17:18] | They gave you back your dog. | 他们把你的狗还给你了 |
[17:19] | No, they found my dog. | 不 他们找到了我的狗 |
[17:21] | He was wandering around a park for a year. | 它在公园里游荡了一年 |
[17:22] | Come on, man. Pull it together. | 醒醒 伙计 打起精神来 |
[17:24] | These people are evil, remember? | 这些人是恶魔 想起来了吗 |
[17:26] | David Stovelman murdered his wife. | David Stovelman谋杀了他的老婆 |
[17:27] | You mean me? | 你是在说我吗 |
[17:29] | – Debbie Stovelman. – Boom, boom. | – Debbie Stovelman – 嘭 嘭 |
[17:32] | She is happy, healthy and alive. | 她很快乐 健康 并且还活着 |
[17:38] | Hey, Captain. | 嘿 警监 |
[17:40] | Just wanted to say sorry about the hole in the wall. | 关于那个墙上的洞 我很抱歉 |
[17:42] | I’ve already called maintenance. | 我已经叫了维修人员 |
[17:44] | – Okay. Anything else? – God, you’re good. | – 好的 还有别的事吗 – 天呐 你真棒 |
[17:45] | You saw right through me. | 你完全看穿了我 |
[17:46] | I failed as a manager. | 我作为管理人员失职了 |
[17:48] | I couldn’t deal with this overeager officer who kept pestering me. | 我没法应对这一直缠着我热切过头的警员 |
[17:51] | – Ohh, you have an– both: Amy. | – 哦 你遇到了Amy – Amy |
[17:53] | Yes, I know. We’ve been through it a lot today. | 是的 我知道 我们今天经历了很多这对话 |
[17:55] | Well, you should’ve come to me. | 好吧 你应该来找我的 |
[17:57] | I know exactly what it’s like to be you. | 我很清楚变成你会是一个什么样子 |
[17:58] | You used to be an Amy? | 你曾经也是一个Amy吗 |
[18:00] | No, I never had your level of insecurity. | 不 我从来没有过你这个等级的不安全感 |
[18:02] | I was referring to managing an Amy. | 我说的是管理Amy |
[18:03] | Of course. | 当然了 |
[18:04] | Well, I’m not sure there’s anything left to try. | 好吧 我不是很确定还有什么法子可以试的吗 |
[18:06] | No matter what I did, | 不管我做了什么 |
[18:08] | he just kept interrupting me | 他一直会用他自己的想法 |
[18:09] | with all his own ideas. | 来不停地打断我 |
[18:11] | – Were they good ideas? – I don’t know. | – 那些是好想法吗 – 我不知道 |
[18:12] | I didn’t listen to them. | 我没有听 |
[18:13] | Damn. | 妈的 |
[18:15] | Did you just solve it that easily? | 你这么简单地就解决了这件事吗 |
[18:16] | Yes, I did. You see, | 没错 就是这样 你要知道 |
[18:16] | managing Amy is not a chore, it’s a pleasure. | 管理Amy不是一件冗繁的事务 而是一个荣幸 |
[18:20] | – Because an Amy is a tool. – I’m a tool? | – 因为一个Amy就是一件工具 – 我是件工具(混球)吗 |
[18:22] | Yes, you’re a massive tool. | 没错 你是件巨大的工具 |
[18:24] | You’re useful and valuable. | 你很有用并且很有价值 |
[18:26] | Sure, an Amy can be intimidating sometimes | 当然了 Amy这样的人有时候会很吓人 |
[18:28] | because they have such strong ideas. | 因为他们有很强烈的想法 |
[18:30] | But you should always listen to an Amy | 但是你应该多听听Amy这类人的话 |
[18:32] | because they will only make you better. | 因为他们只会让你变得更好 |
[18:34] | At least, that’s my experience. | 至少 这是我的经验 |
[18:38] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢你 长官 |
[18:41] | Jay, would you please excuse us. | Jay 你能让我们单独呆着吗 |
[18:42] | I believe there’s a brand new motorcycle | 我相信在楼上有一辆 |
[18:44] | with your name on it upstairs. | 写着你名字的全新摩托车 |
[18:45] | You guys are the best. | 你们最棒了 |
[18:47] | Thanks for bringing my dog back. | 谢谢你把我的狗带回来 |
[18:49] | He looks almost exactly the same. | 它看上去就和原来的一模一样 |
[18:50] | – Come on. – Boom, boom, Jake. | – 得了吧 – 嘭 嘭 Jake |
[18:52] | – Boom, boom, Charles. – Boom, boom, Jay. | – 嘭 嘭 Charles – 嘭 嘭 Jay |
[18:54] | What’s going on here? | 这里发生了什么 |
[18:55] | I thought you were murdered. | 我以为你被谋杀了 |
[18:56] | I was never dead. | 我从来没有死过 |
[18:57] | Then what was that 100k payment to ScepterCore for? | 那么付给ScepterCore的十万美金是用来干什么的 |
[19:00] | It was to get you off the grid. | 那是用来让你金蝉脱壳的 |
[19:02] | Because the Feds were investigating you. | 因为联邦调查局在调查你 |
[19:03] | You can’t indict someone who doesn’t exist. | 你不能指控一个并不存在的人 |
[19:05] | So you’re still working for NutriBoom? | 所以你依旧在为营养爆弹工作吗 |
[19:07] | Working for? I am NutriBoom. | 为它工作吗 我就是营养爆弹 |
[19:09] | Look, your annoying little crusade is wasting my time. | 听着 你们这烦人的调查是在浪费我的时间 |
[19:12] | I want you to leave me and my company alone. | 我想要你们离我和我的公司远点 |
[19:15] | Not gonna happen. Now we know you’re alive | 这是不可能发生的 现在我知道你还活着 |
[19:17] | and I bet the Feds would be interested in knowing that, too. | 那么我打赌联邦调查局将也会对此很感兴趣的 |
[19:19] | Maybe, but the fact remains, | 也许如此 但事实依旧是 |
[19:20] | I haven’t committed any crimes… | 我从没犯下过任何罪行 |
[19:22] | that anyone can prove. | 有任何人能证明的那种 |
[19:23] | So you can try your luck with the Feds. | 所以你可以碰碰运气去找联邦调查局 |
[19:25] | Or you can get your money back | 或者你可以拿着你的钱回去 |
[19:26] | and go on that expensive honeymoon. | 并且继续计划那昂贵的蜜月旅行 |
[19:28] | How do you know about my honeymoon? | 你怎么会知道我的蜜月旅行那事 |
[19:29] | – I know everything. – Oh, really? | – 我无所不知 – 哦 真的吗 |
[19:31] | Because you don’t know about my big ass moral compass. | 因为你并不知道我那大到飞起的道德指南针 |
[19:35] | Damn! | 妈的 |
[19:37] | I’m going to the Feds, and you’re going down. | 我会去找联邦调查局 并且你也会下台的 |
[19:42] | Also, can you tell us how to get out of here? | 并且 你能告诉我们怎么出去吗 |
[19:43] | This place is a real maze. | 这地方真的就是个迷宫 |
[19:45] | Oh, Officer Jennings? | 哦 Jennings警员 |
[19:47] | Can I speak to you for a minute? | 我能和你聊一聊吗 |
[19:48] | Of course. Nothing I like more | 当然了 我最喜欢的就是 |
[19:49] | than one-on-one time with my boss. | 和上司的私人对话时间了 |
[19:51] | Wow, it’s like staring in a mirror. | 哇哦 这就好像是在盯着面镜子一样 |
[19:53] | – What? – Nothing. | – 什么 – 没什么 |
[19:54] | Listen, I wanna apologize. | 听着 我想要道歉 |
[19:55] | I ignored your ideas and that was a mistake. | 我无视了你的主意 这是个错误 |
[19:59] | Please, tell me your suggestions for the filing system. | 请告诉我 你对于档案系统所提出的的建议 |
[20:02] | It’s actually five suggestions and 23 sub suggestions. | 那其实是5条建议和23条附属建议 |
[20:04] | – And I – After the briefing. | – 并且我 – 在简报会之后再提 |
[20:06] | Ohh. Copy that. | 哦 收到 |
[20:09] | All right, listen up, squad. | 那么 听好了 小队 |
[20:10] | We had increased criminal activity in the park last night, | 昨晚在公园的犯罪活动增加了 |
[20:13] | so we’ll be doubling our patrols there today. | 所以我们今天 将会把那里的巡逻量加倍 |
[20:15] | After the meeting, I will be handing out new… | 在会议结束后 我将会发布新的 |
[20:24] | assignments. | 任务 |
[20:26] | Oh, my God, I did it. | 哦 我的天呐 我做到了 |
[20:29] | The Feds said our intel could help them | 联邦调查局说我们的情报也许 |
[20:30] | maybe take down Stovelman someday, | 会帮助他们终有一日拿下Stovelman |
[20:32] | but they didn’t sound hopeful. | 但他们并不是抱很大希望 |
[20:33] | – Well, I’m glad you did the right thing. – Really? | – 好吧 我很高兴你做了正确的事 – 真的吗 |
[20:36] | Even though it means we now have no money for a decent honeymoon? | 尽管这意味着我们会没有钱去度一个美妙的蜜月吗 |
[20:38] | It’s hard not to say a really corny thing right now | 此时此刻很难不说一些老掉牙的话 |
[20:40] | about how every day’s a honeymoon with you. | 就比如只要和你在一起 每天都是蜜月 |
[20:42] | Aww. Although, technically, you did just say it. | 哦 尽管如此 技术角度上说 你刚刚就把它说出口了 |
[20:45] | Which is very embarrassing for you. | 这对你来说很尴尬 |
[20:49] | Jake, don’t freak out. | Jake 别吓到了 |
[20:50] | There’s a really creepy guy spying on us. | 那里有一个十分诡异的人在窥探我们 |
[20:53] | Oh, no, no, no. | 哦 不 不 不 |
[20:54] | That’s just Phil from NutriBoom. | 那只是营养爆弹的Phil |
[20:56] | He’ll be intimidating us from now on. | 从现在起 他将会吓唬我们 |
[20:57] | There’s an evil corporation hell-bent on destroying us. | 那是一家不顾一切要毁灭我们的邪恶公司 |
[21:00] | Hi, Phil! Boom, boom! | 嗨 Phil 嘭 嘭 |
[21:03] | Say, “Boom, boom,” Darling. | 说”嘭 嘭” 亲爱的 |
[21:04] | Boom, boom. | 嘭 嘭 |