Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

神烦警探(Brooklyn Nine-Nine)第5季第15集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 神烦警探(Brooklyn Nine-Nine)第5季第15集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:00] Santiago, your test results from the sergeant’s exam have arrived. Santiago 你的警长测试结果出来了
[00:03] Ooh, everybody make room. 大家快让开
[00:04] Amy needs adequate space to do her signature dork dance. 给Amy留点地方 她要跳她代表性的呆瓜之舞了
[00:07] I don’t know if there’s going to be a dork dance. 我不知道是不是有机会跳呆瓜之舞
[00:09] I mean, look how small that envelope is. 我是说 那个信封那么小
[00:10] That’s not a big, good news envelope. 不是个大大的 装着好消息的信封
[00:12] That’s a little, bad news envelope. 是个小小的 装着坏消息的信封
[00:13] What? That’s nuts. 什么 胡说八道
[00:15] Sarge, tell her envelope size doesn’t matter. 警官 告诉她跟信封大小没关系
[00:16] If I’m being honest, I got a much bigger envelope. 要是实话实说 我的信封要大得多
[00:19] Oh, God. 天哪
[00:19] Unhelpful, Terry. Very unhelpful. 这一点也没帮上忙 Terry 一点都没有
[00:20] Mine was bigger, too. 我的信封也比这个大
[00:21] Okay. I just won’t ever open it. 好吧 我不拆开就是了
[00:23] That way, I’ll never get rejected. 这样我就永远不会被拒了
[00:24] Fine, I’ll open it. 行了 我来拆开
[00:26] No! 不行
[00:27] Do it harder. 再大力一点
[00:28] I opened it. 我拆了
[00:30] You passed. 你通过了
[00:31] Oh, my God. 天哪
[00:32] I’m going to be a sergeant. 我要当警长了
[00:33] You’re going to be a sergeant! 你要当警长了
[00:34] Yes! 太棒了
[00:36] Oh, no, it’s happening. 不 不 这是真的
[00:41] That’s my future wife! 这是我未来的老婆
[00:43] So… 那么
[01:05] Amy Santiago, put down that melon, Amy Santiago 别吃瓜了
[01:08] for you are about to feast your eyes 你将大饱眼福
[01:10] on one of the most delicious cases in the NYPD. 来看一个纽约警局最美味的案件
[01:13] I don’t like the personality I’ve chosen here. 我不大喜欢我扮演的这个角色
[01:14] I do. You sound like Caesar Flickerman 我喜欢 听起来像是Caesar Flickerman
[01:16] welcoming new “Hunger Games” Tributes to the Quarter Quell. 在欢迎新一批<饥饿游戏>贡品参加世纪极限赛
[01:19] What’s going on, Jake? 怎么了 Jake
[01:20] In one week, you will officially become a sergeant, 一星期以后 你就正式成为警长了
[01:21] which means this case will be the last one we ever work together as detectives, 那这就是我们作为警探一起做的最后一个案子了
[01:24] so it has to be perfect. 所以一切都要做到完美
[01:25] I present to you a serial arson case. 我向你介绍一宗连环纵火案
[01:28] And the fires seem to be connected to the Saturday crossword puzzle. 这几起火灾似乎和周六的填字游戏有关系
[01:33] Mama like. 妈妈喜欢
[01:34] Two different buildings, two consecutive Saturdays, 不同的两栋楼 连着的两个周六
[01:36] and a puzzle left at each crime scene, 两处犯罪现场都留有一个字谜
[01:38] and a note was sent to the puzzle’s author, 罪犯还寄了一封信给字谜的作者
[01:40] Mr. Melvin Stermley. Melvin Stermley先生
[01:42] Melvin Stermley Melvin Stermley?
[01:43] He’s the best in the game! 他是字谜游戏界里最棒的了
[01:45] He made a puzzle once 他有次出了个字谜
[01:46] where all the answers were just the word “Puzzle” in different languages. 所有的答案都是”字谜”这个词在不同语言里的写法
[01:49] In Estonian, it was moistatus. 爱沙尼亚语里 “字谜”是”moistatus”
[01:52] Yeah, well, your moistatus is about to be hecka moist… 好吧 你的”moistatus”将会变得很潮湿
[01:55] don’t call HR, we are getting married… 别去找人事部投诉 我们是要结婚的人
[01:57] because Melvin Stermley is coming in to help us with the case! 因为Melvin Stermley要过来帮助我们破案
[01:59] Sha-wing! 好极了
[02:01] Hey, I was going through your calendar for some reason. 我不知道为什么翻了翻你的日程表
[02:04] It’s your job. 你就是干这个的啊
[02:05] Right. 好吧
[02:07] Anyhoobs, I wanted to remind you about the commissioner candidate meet and greet, 总之 我想提醒你 你要参加局长候选人见面会
[02:11] and your presentation to the selection committee. 你还要向选拔委员会做个演讲
[02:13] Being that I am your campaign manager… 由于我是你的竞选经理
[02:15] You are not. 你不是
[02:16] I did a little sleuthing on your rivals. 我对你的竞争对手做了一点小小的调查
[02:18] You want me to spill the beans? 你想让我透露透露吗(撒豆子)
[02:19] Why would you ever intentionally spill beans? 你为什么要故意去撒豆子呢
[02:21] They’re one of nature’s most densely packed protein sources, 豆子是大自然里蛋白质最丰富的食物之一
[02:23] and they remain unsullied by flavor. 而且无论加什么都不会改变它们的味道
[02:26] Okay, forget it, I’ll just mosey on out. 好吧 忘了这茬事 我马上就走
[02:28] Fine, fine, tell me everything. 好了 好了 都告诉我吧
[02:30] All right, have a seat. It’s Gina time. 好吧 坐好了 Gina时间到了
[02:32] Say hello to your compe-tish. 迎接你的竞争对手吧
[02:35] Bryan McCann, John Kelly, and John Kelly. Bryan McCann和John Kelly以及John Kelly
[02:39] Yes, that’s right, there are two John Kellys. 对 对 有两个John Kelly
[02:41] How are these not the same man? 这三竟然不是同一个人
[02:43] You should see their wives. Or should I say, wife. 你得看看他们的老婆们 或者应该是 老婆
[02:46] Good God, do you know what their speeches are about? 老天啊 你知道他们的发言内容吗
[02:48] I do. 知道
[02:49] “Staying the course.” “保持现状”
[02:51] “Maintaining the course.” “维持现状”
[02:52] And “Blazing a path to a new future.” 和”开辟新道路 迎接新未来”
[02:55] I’m kidding, it’s “Remaining on the course.” 开玩笑 其实是”维系现状”
[02:57] Unbelievable, none of these men have any interest in advancing the NYPD. 难以置信 这里面没人想让纽约警局更进一步
[03:00] That’s right, because they’re dinosaurs. 对啊 因为他们都是恐龙
[03:02] But do you know what kills dinosaurs? 但是你知道什么能杀死恐龙吗
[03:04] Asteroids? 小行星
[03:05] No. You-steroids. 不 你行星
[03:06] You are going to kill these dinosaurs. 你将会干掉这些恐龙
[03:10] Hey, hey dum-dum. What are you thinking? 喂 喂 小呆呆 你在想些什么
[03:12] Introducing Amy to her celebrity crush? 把Amy介绍给她迷恋的偶像
[03:14] Are you insane? 你脑子进水了吗
[03:15] Relax, Charles. 放轻松 Charles
[03:16] It’s not a crush, 她没有迷恋他
[03:17] it’s her nerdy crossword puzzling hero. 那只是个她崇拜的会做填字游戏的书呆子
[03:19] I mean, the guy’s got to be a massive dork. 我是说 这家伙得是个大傻子
[03:20] His name is Melvin Stermley, for God’s sake. 他叫Melvin Stermley 我的天啊
[03:22] Jake, he’s here. Come meet Melvin. Jake 他来了 过来和Melvin打个招呼吧
[03:24] Hey, you can call me Vin. 你好 你可以叫我Vin
[03:27] But, where is nerd? 等等 说好的书呆子呢
[03:32] Whoa, is this a new detective car? 哇 这难道是辆新的警车
[03:34] It sure is. 当然了
[03:36] I put in the paperwork 18 months ago, and got lucky. 我在18个月前交的申请 撞上了好运
[03:39] They fast tracked it! 他们提前把它送到了
[03:40] Say hello to the Nine-Nine’s brand new, fully loaded, 快来会会这99分局全新的 加满油的
[03:44] sweet-as-hell crime-crusher on wheels! 无比可爱的 带轮子的犯罪终结者吧
[03:46] Holy crap, it has a heads-up display with built-in license plate reader. 我去 它有平视显示器 还装了内置车牌读取器
[03:50] Who cares. It’s got two burrito holders. 这有什么 它有两个放墨西哥卷饼的夹子啊
[03:51] Those are cup holders, Scully. 那是用来放杯子的 Scully
[03:53] Oh yeah? Then what am I supposed to use my thighs for, genius? 是吗 那我要我的大腿缝来干嘛呢 小天才
[03:55] Wait, who are you assigning this car to, Sarge? 等等 你打算把这车分配给谁 警官
[03:57] Um, I was actually thinking I’d get this one. 我其实想自己开来着
[04:00] – Seriously? – You suck. – 讲真吗 – 真差劲
[04:01] Whoa, the heater in my detective car hasn’t worked in two years. 我警车里的取暖器都坏了两年了
[04:05] I don’t have enough body fat to keep warm. 光靠我的脂肪不够保暖啊
[04:06] Terry’s sick of shivering. Terry不想再冻得直抖了
[04:07] Okay, just seems a little selfish to keep it for yourself 好吧 只是把车留给自己显得有些自私
[04:10] when your detectives, who you took an oath to protect, 当你宣过誓要保护的警探们
[04:12] are stuck driving their crappy old cars. 个个都开着破铜烂铁
[04:13] Mine’s the oldest. 我的车最破了好吗
[04:14] I’ve never felt so abandoned. 我从没有过这么强烈的被抛弃的感觉
[04:16] And I was actually abandoned. They found me in a swamp. 我确实被抛弃过 我是在一个沼泽里被发现的
[04:18] Fine. We’ll do a drawing for it. 好吧 我们抽签决定谁来开
[04:20] But until then, no one touches it. 但这之前 谁都别碰它
[04:23] Oops, too late. 哎哟 你说晚了
[04:24] I left a ranch handprint on the windshield. 我在挡风玻璃上按了一个牧场酱手印
[04:26] Okay, so here are your puzzles from the days the arsonist set the fires. 好了 这是纵火犯放火那天你出的字谜
[04:29] This is really good, Amy, thanks. 做得真好 Amy 谢谢
[04:31] Hey, so Vin, just curious. 嗨 Vin 只是好奇问问
[04:33] Would you say you have the typical physique of a puzzle maker, or? 字谜作者都是你这种身材吗 还是
[04:36] Well, each puzzle only pays a couple hundred bucks, 出一个字谜也就能拿几百美元
[04:37] so I mostly make my money modeling. Primarily swimwear. 所以我主要靠做模特挣钱 基本是泳装模特
[04:40] Yeah, I hear that, I could do that too, 我知道了 我也能做模特
[04:42] but I make pretty good money here, so I don’t really need to. 但我在这赚得挺多的 所以我不用
[04:44] Anyways, let’s talk about the case. 总之 我们来谈谈案子吧
[04:45] So here’s the letter that the arsonist sent to Vin. 这是纵火犯寄给Vin的信
[04:47] “Your clues I discombobulate to teach you to conjugate,” “我打乱你的线索为了叫你结合”
[04:50] “the fool who fails to validate will watch as I conflagrate.” “若你解不开那就乖乖等我放火”
[04:54] It seems like he’s using my crossword to tell me something. 看样子他像是想用我的字谜告诉我些什么
[04:56] Oh, maybe we should look at anagrams of the answers. 也许我们该把答案的字母重新排个序
[04:59] That’s really good, “O nasty amiga!” 好主意 “啊 下流的女孩”
[05:01] Oh, what? 什么
[05:03] He re-arranged the letters of “Amy Santiago”. 他重新排列了”Amy Santiago”里面的字母
[05:05] He anagrammed me! Vin, do Jake Peralta. 他重排了我的名字 Vin 试试Jake Peralta
[05:08] I doubt that’s even possible. 我猜不大可能
[05:09] Eat a jerk, pal. 吃屎去吧 朋友
[05:10] What, no one’s ever said that phrase. 什么 没人会这样说话
[05:12] I really think this anagram approach makes a lot of sense. 我觉得字母重排可能真的管用
[05:14] Seriously? Let’s do it. 真的吗 那我们动手吧
[05:15] I’ll take even clues, you take odds. 我来看偶数行 你看奇数行
[05:16] Great, and I will take everyone’s coffee order. 太好了 那我就看看大家喝什么咖啡吧
[05:20] That’s equally helpful. 这也是在帮忙啊
[05:21] I don’t drink coffee. But I’d love a kombucha. 我不喝咖啡 我想喝康普茶
[05:23] Great, I’ll just… walk to the kombucha store. 好的 那我就 去一趟康普茶店
[05:26] Everything okay? 你还好吗
[05:27] Yeah, of course. 很好 当然很好
[05:29] You can’t wear a coat over a tank, 你不能把背心穿在外套里
[05:30] – You’re not Ryan Gosling. – Feeling jealous, buddy? – 你又不是瑞恩·高斯林 – 吃醋了吗 伙计
[05:33] No, not at all. I mean, I am a little surprised 什么 我才没有 我是说 我有点惊讶
[05:35] that somebody named Melvin is so bodacious, 一个叫Melvin的人会这么有魅力
[05:38] but I feel that jealousy is an ugly emotion. 但是我觉着吃醋是种丑陋的情绪
[05:40] That you are feeling. 也就是你正在经历的
[05:41] And I’m just glad that Amy is spending some time with her hero. 我只是很高兴Amy能和她的偶像共度一段时间
[05:43] – Who is super hot. – Charles, let it go. – 这偶像还超级性感 – Charles 放弃吧
[05:44] – And smart. – I’m serious, stop. – 聪明 – 我说真的 停下
[05:47] And hilarious. 还很幽默
[05:49] Eat a jerk, pal! 吃屎去吧 朋友
[05:52] So, how’s it going in here? 话说 这儿进展怎么样了
[05:53] Vin, I see you’re still coatless. Vin 我看见你还是没穿外套
[05:55] – I run hot, like a wolf. – Oh, I see. – 我体温高 就跟狼一样 – 噢 我明白了
[05:57] I wonder if the word “Conjugate” in the arsonist’s letter 我在想这封纵火犯的信里出现的”结合”这个词
[05:59] means we should focus on the verb answers. 是不是说明我们应该重点关注动词的回答
[06:01] Cool, I love verbs. 太棒了 我爱动词
[06:03] – Second favorite part of speech. – After prepositions. – 语言中第二喜欢的东西 – 位于介词之后
[06:05] Yeah, words are cool. 是啊 单词都很赞
[06:07] But maybe we should switch gears a bit, 但或许我们应该转换一下思维
[06:09] and get back to some good old-fashioned police work. 回到美好而传统的警务工作上来
[06:11] – What are you thinking? – Well, whoever’s setting these fires – 你有什么想法 – 不管是谁放了这些火
[06:13] is clearly trying to humiliate Vin. 明显地就是为了羞辱Vin
[06:14] You know, make a puzzle he can’t solve. 你懂的 创造一个他无法破解的字谜
[06:15] So maybe we should focus on people that don’t like you. 所以或许我们应该把重点放在不喜欢你的人身上
[06:18] Jake has a point about motive. 在动机这点上Jake说得有道理
[06:19] Maybe another puzzler wants to take you down. 可能别的出题人想要打倒你
[06:21] Well, if you’re looking for a puzzle head, 如果你们在找爱玩字谜的人
[06:22] I’m hosting a crossword night at the Turnkey Bar tonight. 今晚我会在Turnkey酒吧举办填字游戏夜
[06:25] Oh, I’ve always wanted to go there. 我一直想去那儿来着
[06:26] That place is a total puzz-hang. 那地方完全就是字谜狂聚集地
[06:28] Ah, gross, all right, so we’ll go undercover, 啊 恶心 好吧 我们卧底进去
[06:31] chat some people up, and see if we can’t find our arsonist. 跟人搭搭讪 看我们是不是找不到我们的纵火犯
[06:33] – Good idea. – Oh, Amy likes my plan. – 好主意 – 噢 Amy喜欢我的计划
[06:35] Great, so Vin, why don’t we just get this coat back on you, 太好了 那么Vin 我们还是给你把这个外套穿上
[06:39] and I’ll help you get out of the door, here. 然后我会领你走出这扇门
[06:41] And we’ll see you tonight, okay, bye! 我们今晚见 好了 不送
[06:44] – The best. – Right? – 真是极品 – 对吧
[06:46] Yeah! 是啊
[06:48] Wow, the competition looks even older in person. 哇 亲自看到这些竞争者反而觉得他们更显老了
[06:50] What do you think these dinosaurs are talking about? 你觉得这些老恐龙们在聊些什么
[06:52] Where to find “Matlock” Reruns? 到哪儿看<辩护律师>的重播吗
[06:54] Be professional, Gina. 专业点 Gina
[06:55] Like the homecare nurses 就像今晚得给他们
[06:57] who will tuck them into bed tonight. 掖被子的家庭护士一样
[07:00] – Oh, hello, John. – Raymond. – 你好啊 John – Raymond
[07:01] I just want to say what an honor it is to be up for the same job 我想说 我感到十分荣幸竞选这个职位
[07:04] as a man with your… experience. 而对手是有着您这样的 经验的人
[07:07] Thank you. 谢谢你
[07:09] I paused suggestively before I said “Experience,” 我暗示性地在说”经验”之前停顿了一下
[07:12] so he would know it wasn’t really a compliment. 这样他就知道这并不真的是一句恭维话
[07:14] Who are you talking to? I invented the pause. 你在跟谁说话呢 这停顿就是我发明的
[07:16] Raymond Holt, I’m Captain Olivia Crawford. Raymond Holt 我是Olivia Crawford警监
[07:19] I’m the new candidate for Commissioner. 我是竞选局长的新候选人
[07:21] – Oh? – Excuse me? – 是吗 – 你说什么
[07:22] Yeah, I replaced the other candidate. 是啊 我代替了另一个候选人
[07:23] He retired to spend more time with his grandchildren. 他为了多花点时间陪他孙子就退休了
[07:25] Anyway, I just wanted to say what a privilege it is 不管怎样 我只是想说我感到很荣幸
[07:27] to be up for the same job as a man with your… tenure. 竞选这一职位而对手是有着您这样的 任期的人
[07:32] – Oh, damn, she paused, dude. – In error, I am certain. – 糟糕 她停顿了 伙计 – 是弄错了 我敢肯定
[07:35] Olivia, I may be older than you, Olivia 我可能是比你大
[07:36] but I am not some dinosaur 但我不是什么打算
[07:38] intent on maintaining the status quo. 维持现状的老古董
[07:40] For example, I would add a social media officer to every precinct. 比方说 我会给每个警区都增添一名社交媒体警官
[07:44] Interesting. 有意思
[07:45] I plan on eliminating precincts all together. 我打算一举取消所有警区
[07:47] What, no precincts? That’s not how we do things. 什么 不要警区 那可不是我们的行事方式
[07:49] That’s exactly what both John Kellys said. 两位John Kelly也说了同样的话来着
[07:53] Oh no, she’s the asteroid. 噢 不 她才是那个小行星
[07:56] And I don’t want to say you’re a dinosaur, but… 我不想说你是那个恐龙 但
[07:59] You’re a dinosaur. 你就是个恐龙
[08:01] Wow, a whole crowd full of puzzlers. 一大群热爱字谜的人
[08:03] Gotta be honest, I’m a little disappointed 说实话 我有点失望
[08:05] no one’s wearing a green suit covered in question marks. 没人穿着满是问号的绿色套装
[08:07] That guy has crossword puzzle pants. 那个人穿了填字游戏的裤子
[08:09] – Does that scratch your itch? – Very much so, thanks. – 那能平复你的内心骚动吗 – 很好了 谢谢
[08:12] All right, we should probably start talking to people in line. 好了 我们或许该开始跟排队的人聊聊
[08:15] Pardon me there, fellow puzzler. 打扰一下 我亲爱的字谜朋友们
[08:17] What do you think of Melvin Stermley? 你们觉得Melvin Stermley怎么样
[08:18] Uh, you mean my future husband? 你是说我未来的丈夫吗
[08:20] Oh, so you like his puzzles? 所以你喜欢他的字谜咯
[08:22] And his face, body, and brain… and body. 还有他的脸 他的身体 他的大脑 还有身体
[08:24] Honestly, Vin makes all other men seem really stupid and ugly. 说实话 Vin让所有其他的男人看上去又傻又丑
[08:27] Okay, well, thank you for your very candid and hurtful input. 好吧 谢谢你直率又伤人的点评
[08:30] You must solve one of Vin’s puzzles to enter. 你必须解开一道Vin的字谜才能入场
[08:33] Rearrange the letters of this phrase 将下列句子重新排列组合
[08:35] to reveal a place in the world. 说出世界上的一个地名
[08:36] “Meet a brainier stud, a.” “来见见这个聪明的帅哥 a”
[08:39] Oh, come on, there’s no place with that many letters in it. 得了吧 没哪个地方的名字有这么长
[08:41] I mean, most places are, like, four letters. 我说 大多地名都只有四个字母
[08:43] – You know, park, mall, dump… – United Arab Emirates! – 你知道 像公园 商场 垃圾场 – 阿拉伯联合酋长国
[08:47] You may enter. 你可以进了
[08:49] Uh, you must each answer a puzzle. 你们得每人回答一个问题
[08:51] Oh… great. 太好了
[08:53] Unscramble the letters in this phrase 整理一下短语中的单词
[08:55] to reveal the name of a film based on a classic novel. 找出一个著名小说改编的电影名称
[08:58] – Okay. – “Sad anus loser, I go in” – 好吧 – “悲惨的屁眼儿输家 我进去”
[09:00] You know, I feel like these puzzles are actually very pointed. 你知道什么吗 我感觉这些字谜事实上非常地有针对性
[09:03] Forget it, I got this. 算了 我能行的
[09:05] Uh, A, R, uh… 呃 A R
[09:08] Puzzle solved. 问题解决
[09:15] Who’s the anus loser now? 现在谁是屁眼儿输家了
[09:19] It’s still me. 还是我
[09:21] Okay, one of us is about to get access 好了 我们其中一人将
[09:24] to the best detective car ever, and everyone else 能够拿到最好的警探用车 而其他人就只能
[09:27] will go back to driving junk cars 继续开着他们垃圾一般的车
[09:29] for the rest of your junk lives. 过着你们垃圾一样的下半生
[09:31] Damn, Sarge, that took a dark turn. 哎呦 警长 你这话风转向真阴暗
[09:32] I want seat warmers. I want them bad. 我想要座椅加温器 我真的很想要
[09:35] I need this car too. 我也需要这辆车
[09:36] I’m sick of riding my Vespa to work every day. 我不想再每天骑着小摩托车上班了
[09:38] Well, being on the seat behind you is no picnic either. 坐在你的后座也很不容易的
[09:40] All right, here it goes. 好了 开始了
[09:44] What? 什么
[09:46] Oh, my God, it says “Terry.” I won! 我的天呐 上面写着”Terry” 我赢了
[09:50] Terry got a car, Terry got a car Terry拿到了车 Terry拿到了车
[09:52] No way. You cheated. 不可能 你作弊了
[09:54] What? I didn’t cheat. 什么 我才没作弊
[09:56] I bet every slip in there says Terry. 我打赌里面每个纸片上都写着Terry
[09:59] He filled it full of fake people. 他写的都是捏造的人名
[10:01] – Who the hell is Norm? – That’s Scully’s first name. – 谁他妈是Norm – 那是Scully的名字
[10:04] – It is? – Stop being sore losers. – 是吗 – 别再这么输不起了
[10:05] I won fair and square. 我赢得光明正大
[10:07] No, you won unfair and un-square, 不 你赢得不光明也不正大
[10:08] – and I’m going to prove it. – And if we can’t, – 我会证明这点的 – 如果我们证明不了
[10:11] – we’ll plant it. – No. – 我们会栽赃的 – 不
[10:12] Charles, I need your help. Charles 我需要你的帮助
[10:14] What’s the best way to dry out a pant leg that’s 怎样才是将浸湿了马桶水的
[10:15] – been soaked in toilet water? – Wait 28 minutes. – 裤子弄干的最好的方法 – 等上28分钟
[10:17] Trust me, that’s how long it takes for toilet pants to dry. 相信我 要弄干厕所裤子就得花上这么久
[10:20] Well, I can’t just be standing around for half an hour 我不能就这么干站在这儿等半个小时
[10:21] while Amy chats it up with Vin. 而Amy正和Vin聊得火热
[10:23] Ah, so it’s not toilet water. You’re drenched in jealousy. 噢 所以不是马桶水 你是泡在醋坛子里呢
[10:26] I told you before, jealousy is an ugly emotion that I don’t feel. 跟你说过了 吃醋是种丑陋的情绪 我也没有吃醋
[10:29] Besides, Amy picked my plan to come here. 再说了 Amy是选了我的计划来这儿的
[10:31] Why would I be jealous of Vin? 我为什么要吃Vin的醋
[10:32] Because of his body, and face, and brain… and body. 因为他的身体 他的脸 他的大脑 还有身体
[10:35] Why does everybody say “Body” Twice? 为什么每个人都要说两遍”身体”
[10:36] Oh, hang on a second. 噢 等一下
[10:38] – Somebody’s coming. – Vin is on fire tonight. – 有人进来了 – 今晚Vin真是火力全开
[10:40] He’s phenomenal. 他太令人惊讶了
[10:41] No wonder the Saturday crossword replaced Sam with him. 怪不得”周六填字谜” 让他代替了Sam
[10:44] – Sam must be pissed. – I heard the only place – Sam肯定气坏了 – 我听说现在
[10:46] that buys his puzzles now is “Parade” Magazine. 唯一还买他的填字游戏的就是大观杂志了
[10:48] The hardest clue he had in his last one 他上个字谜里最难的一条线索
[10:50] was a five-letter word for a game popular in nursing homes. 是一个五个字母的单词 打一个在疗养院里流行的游戏
[10:54] Bingo. 太好了(Bingo游戏)
[10:55] I figured out who the arsonist is. 我找出谁是纵火犯了
[10:56] It’s this guy named Sam. He’s a puzzle maker. 就是这个叫Sam的家伙 他是一个字谜创作者
[10:58] – And Vin took his job. – Sam Jepson? – 并且Vin抢走了他的工作 – 你说Sam Jepson吗
[11:01] Oh, he’s not the arsonist. 哦 他可不是纵火犯
[11:02] He’s been out of town for weeks. 他已经离开好几周了
[11:03] And he’s one of my closest friends. 并且他是我最要好的朋友之一
[11:04] He let me stay on his couch when Anna Kournikova and I broke up. 在安娜·库尔尼科娃和我分手的时候 他让我睡在他的沙发上
[11:07] Well, I mean, she never won a major, so. 好吧 反正 她从来没有赢过一个大赛冠军 所以
[11:09] All right, fine, if I’m so wrong, what did you guys find? 好吧 好吧 如果是我错了 那么你们又找到了什么呢
[11:11] Both fires were located 两起火灾都是发生在
[11:13] at the intersection of numbered streets. 数字编号街道的交叉口
[11:14] If you match those intersections with the same 如果你把这些交叉口和
[11:16] intersections of the numbered clues in the puzzles, 这些字谜里的相同的数字线索的交叉匹配起来
[11:18] you get the letters “MA”. 你就会发现字母”MA”
[11:20] We think the arsonist is spelling his name. 我们认为这个纵火犯在拼写他的名字
[11:21] We can build a puzzle around that, 我们可以依据这个来建立一个字谜
[11:23] and catch him setting his next fire. 并且在他下一次纵火的时候抓住他
[11:24] But we have a suspect with a crystal clear motive. 但是我们有一个非常清晰作案动机的嫌疑人
[11:27] I think we need to solve this like cops, 我认为我们应该用警察的方式解决这个
[11:28] not puzzlers. 而不是用解密者的方式
[11:29] I hear you, Jake. 我知道你的意思了 Jake
[11:30] But people who make crosswords 但是做字母数独的人
[11:31] love hiding their names in their puzzles. 就是喜欢把自己的名字藏在字谜中
[11:33] It’s our version of a self portrait. 这是我们自画像的形式
[11:34] All right, you know what? 好吧 你知道吗
[11:35] Amy, it’s your last case, you decide. Amy 这是你的最后一个案子了 你来决定
[11:38] Should we go with Vin’s wacky little plan, 我们是应该采用Vin的滑稽可笑的小计划
[11:39] or should we go with Sam Jepson, 还是应该追着Sam Jepson那边
[11:41] my exceptionally solid lead? 追着我的那条特别可靠的线索
[11:43] I see where you’re coming from, Jake, but this is Vin’s world, 我知道你为什么这么说 Jake 但是这是Vin的领域
[11:47] and I think we should go with his strategy. 并且我认为我们应该根据他的策略进行
[11:49] Sound good? 好吗
[11:49] – Yeah. Yeah, sounds great. – Okay, great. – 好吧 好吧 听起来非常棒 – 行 很好
[11:53] – Let’s go. – Yeah, let’s go. – 我们走 – 没错 我们走
[11:56] Oh, no, ugly emotion. 哦 不 丑陋的情绪
[12:00] Okay, so we think the arsonist is using the fires 好吧 所以我们认为这个纵火犯是在
[12:02] to spell out his name. 用火灾拼写他的名字
[12:03] The most common third letter 在名字中位于”MA”之后排在第三位的
[12:05] in names that start with “MA” Are L for Malcolm, 最常见的字母是Malcolm的L
[12:07] X for Max, R for Mark, and T for Matthew. Max的X Mark的R 以及Mattew的T
[12:09] Or his name is Sam, and he’s spelling it backwards. 或者他的名字就是Sam 并且他在倒过来拼
[12:11] Uh-huh. 嗯哼
[12:13] Let’s just stick with the LXRT plan. 让我们还是坚持这个LXRT的计划
[12:15] – Copy that. – Vin designed today’s puzzle – 收到 – Vin设计了今天的字谜
[12:17] using only one of each of those letters. 他只用了这些这些字母各一次
[12:19] Isn’t that the craziest thing you’ve ever seen? 这难道不是你见过的最疯狂的事了吗
[12:21] I don’t know, I mean, 我不知道 话说
[12:22] remember that time we investigated the disappearance of Mrs. Jackson, 还记得上次我们调查Jackon夫人的失踪案吗
[12:24] and it turned out her parrot ate her, bones and all? 最后是发现她的鹦鹉吃了她 连骨带肉一干二净
[12:26] – That was pretty crazy. – That was crazy. – 那太疯狂了 – 那的确是很疯狂
[12:28] Yeah. 没错
[12:29] So tonight, we’ll stake out the intersections 所以今晚 我们会盯梢这些十字路口
[12:31] that correspond to where the L, X, R, and T are in Vin’s puzzle, 就是在Vin的字谜中LXRT出现的路口
[12:34] and hopefully catch the arsonist in the act. 希望能把这个纵火犯抓个现行
[12:36] I’ll take the MAT corner, you take the MAR corner, 我负责MAT这街角 你负责MAR这街角
[12:39] and we’ll have patrolman take the MAL and MAX. 并且我们让巡警负责MAL和MAX两块
[12:42] – Cool? – Yep, very cool. – 好吗 – 可以 很好
[12:44] Okay, great, I’ll get the surveillance equipment. 很好 我会带上监视设备的
[12:47] Shame. 可耻
[12:48] Shame, shame, shame. 可耻 可耻 可耻
[12:50] I can’t believe you’re doing Vin’s plan. 我不敢相信你居然会采用Vin的计划
[12:52] Will you relax? 你能放松一点吗
[12:53] I’m only doing it because someone else is going to do my plan. 我之所以会这么做的原因是其他人会采用我的计划
[12:55] – Who? – You. – 谁啊 – 你
[12:56] – Oh. – While I’m busy watching – 哦 – 在我忙着盯梢
[12:57] nothing happen on my stupid corner, 我的那个什么都不会发生的蠢街角的时候
[12:58] you’re going to stake out Sam’s apartment. 你要去盯梢Sam的住所
[13:00] Then when he sets a fire, Vin is going to look like a dummy. 之后当他再一次纵火的时候 Vin将会看上去像个笨蛋
[13:02] That’s right, use the jealousy, Jake. 没错 使用你的醋意 Jake
[13:04] It will give you unimaginable power. 它将会给你无法想象的能量
[13:06] Yes, yes, I can feel it coursing through my veins. 好的 好的 我能感觉它在我的静脉中流淌
[13:09] – Oh, my hand cramped. – Oh. – 哦 我的手抽筋了 – 哦
[13:10] Oh, it’s stuck in a claw. 哦 它变成一个爪子了
[13:12] – It’s a claw now. – Oh. – 它现在就是一个爪子了 – 哦
[13:13] Oh, no, no, no, no, no. What are you doing? 哦 不 不 不 不 不 你在做什么
[13:16] You’re snacking? This is from the guy 你在吃零食吗 这是那个告诉我们
[13:18] who told me that eating finger foods was the one true sign of depression? “吃零食是人陷入抑郁的真正标志”的人做出来的事吗
[13:21] Then watch me chew, Gina. 然后看着我咀嚼 Gina
[13:23] I’m a creature of the past. I’m a dinosaur. 我是来自远古的生物 我是一头恐龙
[13:25] No, you are not, you’re the best man for the job. 不 你不是 你是做这个工作的最佳人选
[13:28] And I think you know what you have to do to get it. 并且我认为你知道你必须去做点什么来得到它
[13:30] Believe in myself and give a great presentation? 相信自己然后再发表一个很棒的演说吗
[13:32] Not even close. 一点都不对
[13:34] That’s the head of the committee over there, 那里是委员会的首领
[13:35] gorging on crab cakes. 在狼吞虎咽着蟹饼
[13:37] Just go up to him and sabotage Olivia. 就走到他身边然后给Olivia捣乱去吧
[13:39] Um… 呃
[13:40] I don’t think I can do that. 我觉得我应该做不到
[13:41] Well, you can’t really be the best commissioner the NYPD has ever had 好吧 你当然不可能成为纽约警局历史上最好的局长
[13:44] if you’re not the commissioner. 如果你连局长都不是的话
[13:47] Right. You’re right, I want this. 没错 你说得对 我想要这个
[13:51] And I will do good things for the city. 并且我会为这个城市做好事
[13:54] Yes, you will. Now, get over there, 没错 你会的 现在 给我过去
[13:56] and crap all over Olivia’s ideas. 然后搅黄所有Olivia的主意
[14:01] – Patrick, nice to see you. – Hello, Raymond. – Patrick 很高兴见到你 – 你好 Raymond
[14:04] – Shall we small-talk? – Mm. – 我们能稍微说两句吗 – 嗯
[14:06] I’ve been thinking recently about how vital 我最近一直在想对于纽约警局来说
[14:08] the existence of precincts is to the NYPD. 分区的存在是多么的必不可少
[14:11] Oh, you spoke to Crawford. 哦 你和Crawford谈过了
[14:13] She’s very forward thinking, isn’t she? 她的思想很有前瞻性 不是吗
[14:15] I suppose you could call it that. 我先假设你可以这么形容它
[14:17] I mean, I wouldn’t, but… 我的意思是 我是不会的 但是
[14:18] Ray, you don’t need to worry about her. Ray 你不需要担心她
[14:22] Between you and me, 我们就私下说
[14:23] we had to nominate a girl for PR reasons. 我们是出于公关原因才不得不提名一个女性
[14:26] There’s no way the NYPD 纽约警局不可能会
[14:28] is ready for a female commissioner. 接受一个女性局长
[14:31] – Oh. – Hey. – 哦 – 嘿
[14:33] Grab a crab cake before we start. 你在我们开始前先吃点蟹饼吧
[14:35] Real crab, big chunks. 这是真的蟹肉 还很大块
[14:40] Okay, no one saw Sarge do anything suspicious on the day of the drawing. 好吧 没有人看见警长在抽签的那天做任何可疑的事
[14:43] We got nothing. 我们一无所获
[14:44] Speak for yourself, sister. We found a smoking gun. 是你一无所获 姐妹 我们找到了确凿的证据
[14:47] Play it, Hitchcock. 播放吧 Hichcock
[14:48] – Voila. – Bah-boom. – 瞧 – 轰隆
[14:49] – What, I don’t see anything. – Focus on the butt. – 什么 我什么都没看见 – 注意那个屁股
[14:51] The butt don’t lie. 屁股是不会说谎的
[14:52] He squeezed his cheeks before he opened the slip. 他在打开纸条前收紧了他的屁股
[14:55] He knew his name was on it. 他知道他的名字写在上面
[14:56] It was a pre-emptive celebration clench. 这是一个先行的攥臀庆祝
[14:58] I don’t know, we need better proof than a butt clench to take down Terry. 我不知道 我们需要比攥臀更加好的证据才能揭穿Terry
[15:01] I did it, okay? 是我做的 好吗
[15:02] I cheated. I wanted that car, and I took it. 我作弊了 我想要那辆车 然后我就拿了
[15:05] And it’s killing me. I couldn’t sleep all night. 这让我痛不欲生 我夜不能寐
[15:08] I just kept hearing the blinker. 我就一直听见这个提示音
[15:10] You-cheat, you-cheat, you-cheat. 你作弊 你作弊 你作弊
[15:13] Here are the keys. Take the damn car. 钥匙在这里 收下这辆该死的车吧
[15:15] Terry doesn’t deserve it. Terry不配拥有它
[15:18] And that is why I became a cop. 并且这就是为什么我成为了一名警察
[15:22] Hey, Charles, nothing’s happening on my MAR corner. 嘿 Charles 在我的MAR街角无事发生
[15:24] Any movement at Sam’s place? 在Sam的住所有什么动静吗
[15:26] No, I did, however, see 没有 不过我倒是看见了
[15:27] a cool-looking dude in a ponytail on a Razor scooter. 一个踩着滑板车的马尾辫酷小子
[15:30] I have to admit, I like the look. 我不得不承认 我喜欢这打扮
[15:31] Is it possible I’m wrong, and Sam is out of town? 有没有可能我错了 Sam的确不在那里
[15:34] Vin’s plan is actually kind of smart. Vin的计划的确是挺聪明的
[15:35] – Jake, I have eyes on Sam. – Yes, suck it, Vin. – Jake 我看见Sam了 – 太棒了 滚吧 Vin
[15:38] My judgment is clear, and I am a genius. 我的判断准确无误 我是个天才
[15:40] Charles, I’ll be right there. Charles 我马上就会到那里
[15:41] But enough about the crab cakes. 我们也说够了蟹饼了
[15:43] Our first presentation tonight 今晚我们的第一个演讲
[15:46] will be from the 99th precinct’s Captain Raymond Holt. 来自99分局的警监Raymond Holt
[15:49] Raymond Raymond?
[15:53] Let me begin with a hilarious joke. 让我用一个滑稽的笑话来开场吧
[15:56] I’m surprised I was on the short list for commissioner. 我很惊讶我在警局局长候选人的短名单上
[15:58] After all, I am six feet tall. 毕竟 我身高183
[16:01] Actually, what I have to say tonight is no laughing matter. 事实上 我要在今晚说的并不是一件可以笑的出来的事
[16:04] I was just told by a member of the selection committee 我刚从选拔委员会的一名成员那里得知
[16:06] that they have no intention of ever choosing a woman to run the NYPD. 他们无意选择一名女性来管理纽约警局
[16:11] I suppose I should have been relieved, 我想我会松一口气
[16:12] because Captain Crawford is a damn qualified candidate. 因为Crawford警监是一个非常有资质的候选人
[16:15] But as someone who has been denied opportunity 但是我本人之前也曾屡屡失去机会
[16:17] because of who I am, 就因为自己的本质
[16:19] I cannot stand by and watch it happen to someone else. 我不能冷眼旁观别人遭受同样的事情
[16:22] So, I will be reserving my presentation 因此 我不会发表我的演讲
[16:24] for a selection committee 直到有一个评审委员会出现
[16:26] that will judge all of the candidates fairly. 能够公正地评判每一个候选者为止
[16:29] And let’s be honest. 而且说实在话
[16:30] The crab cakes were only so-so. 这儿的蟹饼其实很一般
[16:32] Thank you. 谢谢
[16:35] All right, talk to me, what’s happening? 好了 说吧 发生了什么
[16:37] All right, talk to me, what’s happening? 好了 说吧 发生了什么
[16:37] – What’s Sammy up to? – Well, he just sat down on the plaza – Sammy要干嘛 – 哦 他刚刚坐在了广场上
[16:41] Okay, he’s opening up his backpack 好的 他正打开背包
[16:41] Okay, he’s opening up his backpack 好的 他正打开背包
[16:43] and pulling out what appears to be a thermos. 拿出一个保温壶一样的东西
[16:45] Possibly containing some sort of accelerant-like gasoline. 里面可能装着某种助燃剂 比如汽油
[16:48] – Yup. – No, he’s eating it with a spoon. – 是呀 – 不 他在用勺子喝它
[16:50] It’s soup, he’s eating soup. 是汤 他在喝汤
[16:51] Well, maybe he’s fueling up for a night of starting fires. 说不定他正在为晚上的纵火补充能量呢
[16:54] He just pulled out a lighter! 他刚刚掏出了一个打火机
[16:55] Nope, it’s not a lighter. It’s a bumblebee PEZ dispenser. 不 不是打火机 是佩滋的大黄蜂糖果盒
[16:58] – Hmm. – Ooh, he’s making a phone call. – 嗯 – 哦 他在打电话
[17:00] Quick, get the parabolic mic. 快点 拿出拋物面反射式麦克风
[17:03] Mom, I did something bad. 妈 我干了件坏事
[17:04] Yeah, you set some fires. 对 你纵了几起火
[17:06] I proposed to Gretchen, and she said no. 我向Gretchen求婚了 她拒绝了我
[17:08] – So you set some fires. – So, I left Myrtle Beach. – 所以你就去纵火了 – 所以 我离开了默特尔比奇
[17:12] Two weeks ago, and then you set some fires. 两周之前 之后你纵了几起火
[17:13] No, I got back home today. 不 我今天回家的
[17:16] Yeah, all my fish were dead. 对 我的鱼都死了
[17:18] Okay, so Sam didn’t do it. 好吧 Sam是清白的
[17:19] I should probably get back to my corner. 我可能该回去蹲点了
[17:21] Just for the record, 只是为了记录
[17:22] just because I was wrong about Sam, 只是因为我错怪了Sam
[17:23] does not mean that Vin was right. 并不意味着Vin是对的
[17:26] Well, this is disappointing. 这真让人失望
[17:31] I can’t believe you left your post. 难以置信 你竟然离开了你的蹲守点
[17:33] What, the plan wasn’t yours, 这个计划不是你的
[17:35] so you didn’t think it was worth following? 所以你就觉得它不值得跟进吗
[17:36] Well, because of your juvenile behavior, 好啊 因为你的幼稚之举
[17:38] one of our city’s finest… 我市一幢精美的
[17:40] abandoned lard factories is now burned to the ground. 废弃的猪油厂如今被烧为平地
[17:43] My gut told me that Sam Jepson was setting the fires. 我的直觉曾告诉我 是Sam Jepson纵的火
[17:45] Although I now realize 尽管我现在意识到
[17:46] his actual life is much sadder than that of a serial arsonist. 他的实际生活比连环纵火犯更可悲
[17:48] But we agreed to do Vin’s plan. 但是我们说好要执行Vin的计划的
[17:50] So what? Vin is not a cop. 那又怎样 Vin又不是警察
[17:52] Why do you keep siding with him instead of me? 你为什么老是站在他那边 而不是我这边
[17:53] Oh, let me guess, because he was right, 让我猜猜看 因为他是对的
[17:55] and the building was on fire, and he’s perfect? 那幢楼着火了 而且他还很完美
[17:56] Wait, are you jealous of Vin? 等等 你是在吃Vin的醋吗
[18:00] Jake Jake?
[18:01] All right, I didn’t want to say anything 好吧 我本不想说什么的
[18:03] because it’s a gross emotion, but yes, 因为吃醋是一种丑陋的情绪 但是是的
[18:05] I am a little bit jealous of the super smart supermodel. 我的确有点吃那个超级聪明的超模的醋
[18:07] This was our last case together. 这是我们合作的最后一起案件了
[18:09] And you and him have been joined at the hip. 而你却和他结为亲密搭档
[18:11] Or in his case, that super sexy V muscle 或者就他而论 那个超级性感的V字腹肌
[18:14] that I don’t understand how to tone. 我都不知道该怎么练
[18:15] He told me, it’s a lot of bicycle crunches. 他告诉我 他做了大量的自行车仰卧起坐
[18:17] Crunches on a bicycle? 在自行车上仰卧起坐
[18:18] That’s crazy, you would just fall right off. 太疯狂了 你会直接掉下去的
[18:20] Babe, you have no reason to be jealous of him. 宝贝 你这吃醋吃得毫无道理呀
[18:23] I just… 我只是
[18:25] I don’t want you to wake up one day 我不想你某天醒来
[18:27] and wish that you were with someone as smart as you are. 后悔自己没选择一个跟自己一样聪明的人在一起
[18:30] I am with someone as smart as I am. 我正在和一个跟我一样聪明的人一起
[18:32] You. 你
[18:33] You’re a brilliant detective. 你是一个机智的警探
[18:35] I love the way you think. 我爱你的思维方式
[18:37] That’s why I want to marry you. 这就是为什么我想要和你结婚
[18:40] Marry me. 和我结婚
[18:42] Marry. Oh, my God, look. 结婚 哦 天呐 快看
[18:45] The arsonist spelled MAR, but they were going to spell 纵火犯拼出了MAR 但是他们要拼出
[18:47] M-A-R-R-Y! Or… M-A-R-R-Y(结婚) 或者
[18:49] Conjugate. Conjugate means marry! 结合 结合的意思就是结婚
[18:51] Yes, and who wants to marry Vin? 是的 那么谁想要跟Vin结婚
[18:53] The lady from the bar! 酒吧那个女人
[18:55] Hey, puzzle chick, unscramble this. 嘿 字谜小妞 解出这个字谜吧
[18:57] You’re going to “Ailj.” 你要去”Ailj”(监狱)了
[19:01] All right, Sarge. The car is yours. 好啦 Sarge 车子归你了
[19:02] What? Why? 什么 为啥
[19:04] – I don’t deserve that car. – I don’t know about that. – 我不应该得到它 – 我不知道这点
[19:06] I went back and watched the tapes to figure out how you did it. 我回去看了录像 想发现你是怎么做到的
[19:09] Right before the drawing, 就在抽签之前
[19:10] you got a peanut butter cup out of the freezer. 你从冰箱拿出了花生酱杯子
[19:12] The thing is, you don’t eat sugar past 4:00 p.m. 事实上 你过了下午4点就不吃糖
[19:14] Could have been a cheat day. 可能是一个欺骗日
[19:15] Oh, it was definitely a cheat day. 绝对是一个欺骗日
[19:17] You froze your slip of paper, 你冰了你的那张纸条
[19:18] so that when you pulled the name, 所以当你抽名字的时候
[19:20] all you had to do was find the cold one. 就只要找出温度较低的那一张
[19:21] So. 所以
[19:23] You thought the way I cheated was so cool, 你认为我作弊手法很酷
[19:25] you gave me the car? 就要把车给我吗
[19:26] Yeah, but also while I was watching those tapes, 是的 但还因为当我看这些录像时
[19:27] I noticed all the nice crap you do for people. 我注意到所有你为大家做的贴心破事儿
[19:29] You got Gina a cushion for her chair. 你为Gina准备了一个椅垫
[19:31] You let Charles show you 你看了Charles给你展示的
[19:31] 130 pictures of Nikolaj brushing his teeth. 130张Nikolaj的刷牙照
[19:34] You Heimlich’d Scully twice. 你对Scully施行了两次海姆立克急救
[19:36] – On the same peanut. – I also solved a murder. – 因为同一粒花生 – 我还破了一起谋杀案
[19:38] Yeah, we all solve murders, but you, 是的 我们都破谋杀案 但是你
[19:40] you let Hitchcock borrow a pair of your socks, 你让Hitchcock借了你一双袜子
[19:42] because his somehow disintegrated. 因为他的袜子不知为何烂了
[19:44] Anyway, I’m sorry I guilted you in the first place. 不管怎样 我都为一开始就怪罪你感到抱歉
[19:46] – You deserve that car. – Thanks, Diaz. – 你应得到那辆车 – 谢谢 Diaz
[19:48] How did you get Hitchcock and Scully to agree to this? 你怎么让Hitchcock和Scully同意的呢
[19:51] I washed their car and told them it was a new one. 我洗了一下他们的车子 然后说那是新的
[19:53] They’re napping in it right now. 他们正在里头打盹呢
[19:54] Smart! 机智
[19:57] – Hello, Captain Holt. – Ah, Captain Crawford. – 你好 Holt警监 – 啊 Crawford警监
[20:00] To what do I owe the pleasure? 你来这儿有何贵干呢
[20:01] Captain Crawford is here to see you. Crawford警监来看你了
[20:03] Thank you, Gina. 谢谢 Gina
[20:05] So, it would seem that we have become frenemies. 看上去我们变成友敌了
[20:08] Do you know what that means? 你知道是什么意思吗
[20:10] Are you trying to imply that I’m too old to understand a portmanteau? 你是在暗示我已经老得不能理解一个混成词了吗
[20:13] I am not, but I am too dignified to use one. 我没有 不过我的尊严不准许我使用这种词
[20:16] Friend-enemy. 亦友亦敌
[20:18] I just wanted to thank you, for your brave speech. 我就是想谢谢你 谢谢你勇敢的演讲
[20:20] The mayor’s office has replaced the selection committee 市长办公室替换了原来的评审委员会
[20:22] with a less biased one, so. 换了一个不那么有偏见的 所以
[20:24] Feel free to start calling me commissioner now. 请随意地开始称呼我为局长吧
[20:26] The only time I plan on calling you is to hear you concede. 直到你叫输 我才打算那么称呼你
[20:29] It’s going to be hard to hear anything 你会很难听到任何东西
[20:30] once I’ve crushed you into a fine powder. 一旦我把你击得粉碎
[20:32] A fine powder that will choke you until you die. 粉碎之物也会让你窒息而亡
[20:35] May the better candidate win. 狭路相逢强者胜
[20:38] She will. 她会的
[20:42] Captain Crawford left. Crawford警监走了
[20:45] So, we brought her in this morning, 我们今早把她带来
[20:46] and she confessed immediately. 她立马就供罪了
[20:47] Hi, Vin, I love you! Did you see my fires? 嗨 Vin 我爱你 你看到我纵的火了吗
[20:50] Turned out, she was writing something. 结果表明 她当时正在写些什么
[20:52] Specifically, “Marry me, or else I will kill you.” 具体来说 “跟我结婚 否则我会杀了你”
[20:55] “Yours forever, Helen Gorbelson.” “你永远的 Helen Gorbelson”
[20:57] – Wow, that’s so many fires. – So many fires. – 哇 那得有好多的火啊 – 好多的火
[21:00] Thank you for catching her. 谢谢你抓住了她
[21:01] With a brilliant puzzling mind like yours on the case, 有着处理案件的这样聪明的解谜大脑
[21:03] it was only a matter of time. 成功对你只是时间问题
[21:04] Actually, Jake solved it. 事实上 是Jake解开的
[21:06] He’s kind of a genius with this stuff. 他在这方面是个天才
[21:07] Oh, thank you, then. 哦 那么 谢谢你啦
[21:08] Couldn’t have done it without your help. 没有你的帮忙 我也解不开
[21:10] So I guess that’s that. 好了 就这样吧 我想
[21:11] I should probably run 我可能得溜了
[21:12] if I’m going to make it to the Javits Center by four. 如果我四点还要去贾维茨中心的话
[21:14] They’re making a mold of me for the upcoming Bodies Exhibit. 为即将到来的身体展览 他们建了一个我的模型
[21:16] As they should, your body is great. 他们的确得这么干 你的身体棒极了
[21:18] – And that’s okay. – Thanks, man. – 那很好 – 多谢 朋友
[21:20] You should join me for a puzzle night sometime. 你有机会应该和我一起参加字谜之夜
[21:22] – Oh. – No! – 哦 – 不
[21:23] Jake is taken. He already has a friend. Jake没空 他已经有朋友了
[21:25] Hang out offer declined. 外出邀请拒绝
[21:27] Now let’s strut your centerfold ass out of here. 现在请你那上过杂志插页的屁股离开这里
神烦警探

Post navigation

Previous Post: 神烦警探(Brooklyn Nine-Nine)第5季第14集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 神烦警探(Brooklyn Nine-Nine)第5季第16集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme