Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

神烦警探(Brooklyn Nine-Nine)第5季第14集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 神烦警探(Brooklyn Nine-Nine)第5季第14集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:16] Oh, yeah. 噢 耶
[00:25] I’m Philip Davidson. 我是Philip Davidson
[00:26] Detective Jake Peralta asked me to drop by. Jake Peralta警探叫我过来的
[00:28] Mm, the dentist who murdered someone. 嗯 你就是那个牙医谋杀犯啊
[00:31] Spoiler alert: they think you did it. 剧透警告 他们认为人是你杀的
[00:33] Can you show him to Interrogation Room C, please? 带他去审讯室C 好吗
[00:36] – Have fun in there. – Thank you. – 祝你玩得开心 – 谢谢
[00:43] What are you smiling about? 你在笑什么
[00:44] How uncomfortable this guy is. 看他坐着多难受啊
[00:45] Jacked up the thermostat, got the table all sticky, 我调高了温度 把桌子搞得粘粘的
[00:48] made one of the chair legs too short, and worst of all, 弄短了椅子的一条腿 还有更糟的
[00:51] I had Gina greet him. 我让Gina去接待他
[00:52] – What did you have her do? – Be herself. – 你让她做什么了 – 做她自己
[00:54] – Poor son of a bitch. – Yeah. – 这人真他妈可怜 – 是啊
[00:56] Why are you wearing a tuxedo? 你穿晚礼服干嘛
[00:57] Kevin and I are attending the opera. 我和Kevin要去听歌剧
[00:59] Ooh, the opera. 哇 歌剧啊
[01:00] Is it the one Bugs Bunny sings? 是兔八哥唱的那种吗
[01:02] – Yes. – Okay. – 对 – 好吧
[01:03] – So, who’s this? – This is Philip Davidson. – 那么 他是谁 – 这是Philip Davidson
[01:05] What do we have on him? 我们有什么证据
[01:06] Clear motive, clear means, and a nonexistent alibi, 明确的作案动机 明确的作案手段 而且还没有不在场证明
[01:09] but the DA won’t bring a charge 但是地方检察官拒绝起诉
[01:10] because he says it’s all circumstantial. 因为他说所有证据都只是旁证
[01:12] If we want to bring this guy down, 如果我们想拿下他
[01:13] we have to get him to confess right here, right now. 我们得在此时此刻让他认罪
[01:16] Mm. An interrogation with a ticking clock 一场有时间限制的审讯
[01:18] and everything on the line? 而且所有事情都悬于一线
[01:21] I better call Kevin and tell him I won’t be attending the opera. 我还是打给Kevin告诉他我不去听歌剧了
[01:23] There’s someone else I’d rather hear sing. 我更想听听这个人的”歌声”
[01:25] Oh, damn! 哎哟我去
[01:27] Hello, Kevin. I won’t be joining you at the opera tonight… 喂 Kevin 我今晚不能和你去听歌剧了
[01:29] Oh, sorry, I didn’t know you were on the phone already. 抱歉 我不知道你已经开始打电话了
[01:30] – Oh, damn! – The tickets are under my name, H-O-L… – 哎哟我去 – 票登记在我的名下 H-O-L
[01:54] You’re right. He did it. 你说对了 是他干的
[01:56] But we have no murder weapon, no witnesses, 但我们没找到凶器 没有证人
[01:58] and you really didn’t find any usable forensic evidence? 还有你真的没找到有用的法医证据吗
[02:00] The body was discovered rotting in the Pine Barrens. 尸体在松林泥炭地里被发现的时候已经腐烂了
[02:02] It’d been rained on for weeks and chewed up by coyotes. 连下了几周的雨 尸体还被丛林狼咬过
[02:05] The only other DNA other than the vic’s 唯一非被害者的DNA
[02:06] was some bear semen found in the hair. 就是他头发里某种熊的精液了
[02:08] – Right. Who found the body? – Hikers. – 好吧 尸体是谁发现的 – 几个背包客
[02:10] You’re really just gonna blow past the bear semen detail? 你就这样忽视了熊的精液那一部分吗
[02:12] I imagine a bear mistook the rotting corpse for a female of its species 我猜那头熊把腐烂的尸体当成了同种的母熊
[02:15] and had intercourse with it. 然后和它交配了
[02:16] – Nothing I haven’t seen before. – It isn’t? – 又不是什么我没见过的事 – 真的吗
[02:18] Let’s get in here. Start working this guy. 我们进去吧 去和他谈谈
[02:20] Oh. You’re gonna come in with me. 你要和我一起进去啊
[02:22] I just thought maybe you’d watch from out here, 我还以为你也许会在外面看着
[02:24] you know, pull me out when I’m getting too hot. 当我做过头的时候把我拉出来
[02:26] Call me a loose cannon. 骂我不可理喻
[02:27] You know, classic Captain stuff. 你懂的 典型的警监作风
[02:29] Peralta, do you know Peralta 你知不知道
[02:30] what I miss most about being a detective? 我最怀念当警探的哪一点
[02:32] A good interrogation. 一场精彩的审讯
[02:34] Breaking suspects down. 让罪犯低头认罪
[02:36] Talking quietly and then talking real loud. 一会小声一会又突然大声
[02:38] Looking away and then looking right in their eyes. 一会不看他们一会突然盯着他们的眼睛
[02:44] Leaning. 倾身向前
[02:46] – That was amazing. – So, can I join you? – 真是太厉害了 – 那我可以一起进去吗
[02:48] Well, a lot of these techniques do work better with two people, 很多时候两人一起这些手段才能发挥得更好
[02:51] you know, good cop/bad cop, 比如好警察和坏警察啊
[02:52] crazy cop/sane cop, 疯警察和正常警察啊
[02:53] fast-talking streetwise cop and Hong Kong cop, 说话快又接地气的警察和香港警察啊
[02:56] AKA the “Rush Hour”. You know what? Let’s do this. 也叫做<尖峰时刻> 告诉你 我们动手吧
[02:58] Let’s break this son of a bitch! 我们来击垮这个狗娘养的
[03:02] – Hello, Philip. – Detective. – 你好 Philip – 你好 警探
[03:05] This is Captain Raymond Holt. 这是Raymond Holt警监
[03:06] He’s a bit of a legend in interrogation circles. 他是审讯界的某种传奇人物
[03:08] Hey, Cap, who’s the scariest person you’ve ever gotten a confession out of? 警监啊 你拿到口供的人里最可怕的是谁
[03:11] Connie Buttons Connie Buttons.
[03:12] Okay, thought it was gonna sound a little cooler, but no matter. 好吧 我以为听上去会酷一点 但是没关系
[03:14] So, shall we recap the night 那么 能不能来回忆一下
[03:16] that Robert Tupper was murdered Friday the 22nd? 22日周五Robert Tupper被杀的那个晚上
[03:18] I believe you were the last person to see him alive, correct? 你应该是最后一个看见他还活着的人 对吗
[03:21] No. I’d imagine whoever killed him saw him after I did. 不 我觉得有人在我与他见面后杀了他
[03:24] Ooh, nice dodge. You’re quick, like a cat. 回避得很巧妙啊 你灵活的像只猫
[03:26] – Like a dancer. – Like Great Tiger. – 像个跳舞的 – 像只”大老虎”
[03:30] From “Mike Tyson’s Punch-Out.” 出自<迈克·泰森的拳无虚发>
[03:31] He could teleport around the ring. 他能在拳击台里瞬间移动
[03:32] Most people thought it was impossible to get past him. 几乎所有人都觉得不可能打倒他
[03:34] I beat him every time. 我每次都能打败他
[03:35] You just punch him when he gets dizzy. 你只需要在他头晕时给他一击
[03:36] Really?! 真的吗
[03:37] I mean, duh. Everyone knows that. 我是说 废话啊 大家都知道
[03:39] Tell us about Friday. 跟我们讲讲周五那天吧
[03:40] I had a late afternoon surgery. 下午晚些时候我有一台手术
[03:41] Simple gum graft. 简单的牙龈移植
[03:42] It wrapped around 6:00, and then Robert and I talked after. 六点左右结束之后 我和Robert交谈了一会
[03:45] And who else was in the office? 那办公室里还有其他人吗
[03:46] Our hygienist and anesthesiologist had gone home, 我们的牙科卫生员和麻醉师都回家了
[03:48] and Grace, who usually locks up, 平常负责锁门的Grace
[03:50] had left early because her grandson had a school play. 也因为要去看她孙子的校园剧提前走了
[03:52] So it was just you and Robert. 所以只有你和Robert两个人
[03:54] – No witnesses? – That’s lucky. – 没有目击者吗 – 真是幸运
[03:55] It wasn’t lucky because there was nothing to witness. 不是幸运 因为根本没什么好目击的
[03:58] Robert just wanted to talk about Robert只是想和我谈谈
[04:00] firing one of our office assistants, Cheryl. 开除我们的一个办公室助手Cheryl的事
[04:02] – And that’s all you discussed? – Yeah. – 这是你们谈话的全部内容吗 – 是的
[04:04] – Nothing else? – Nah. – 没有别的吗 – 没有
[04:05] – Zero other subjects were mentioned? – None. – 其他任何事都没提吗 – 没有
[04:06] Not even how gross gum grafts are? 连牙龈移植多恶心都没提吗
[04:08] They’re really not that gross. 那并不是很恶心
[04:09] Liar! About the gum graft thing and about the meeting. 说谎 牙龈移植和你们的谈话都是瞎编的
[04:12] We just talked about Cheryl. 我们只谈了Cheryl
[04:14] Right. 好吧
[04:14] And, of course, there’s no way for me to check if that’s true, 当然了 我也没法核实是不是真的
[04:16] because whoever took Robert’s phone wiped all of his calendars. 因为拿了Robert手机的人会清除他的日程安排
[04:20] Except… it was all backed up on his home laptop. 除非 在他家的笔记本电脑上都有备份
[04:23] Would you like to hear what he said the meeting was about? 你想听听他写的谈话内容是什么吗
[04:26] 7 p.m. Talked with Philip about… 晚上七点 和Philip讨论
[04:29] Missing meds. 丢失的处方药
[04:30] Ooh. Did I get that right? 我说对了吗
[04:33] Uh, yeah. 是的
[04:34] But “Missing meds” Hardly sounds like “Firing Cheryl,” 但是”丢失的处方药”听起来一点也不像”开除Cheryl”
[04:36] so maybe you want to explain… 所以你要不要解释一下
[04:38] He thought Cheryl was stealing Diazepam. 他认为Cheryl在偷地西泮
[04:39] That’s why he wanted to fire her. 因此他想开除她
[04:40] Any other questions? 还有什么问题吗
[04:42] Uh… 呃
[04:44] Boy, you really thought you had him with that one, huh? 老兄 你不会真的以为那一条说中了吧
[04:46] – Well, I… – You got so excited for it. – 嗯 我 – 听到那个你突然兴奋了啊
[04:48] Let me guess, you, ah, practiced that notebook flip? 我猜猜 你还练习了那个翻手册的动作
[04:50] – Well, yes, obviously. – I’d like to move on, – 是啊 显然 – 我想问下一个问题了
[04:52] unless you have any other big revelations in here. 除非你在这个问题上还能挖出什么大新闻
[04:55] Let’s see. “From Gomez: Dear Morticia,” 让我看看 “Gomez书 亲爱的Morticia”
[04:57] “I feel so happy when I’m wit’ ya.” “和你在一起我非常幸福”
[04:58] I was just spit-balling wedding vows there. 我只是在上面随便写写婚誓什么的
[05:01] So you said you and Robert were partners, 你说你和Robert是合伙人
[05:03] but it was Robert’s name on the business, correct? 但诊所招牌上的是Robert的名字 对吗
[05:05] Yeah. He started the practice and then I joined after. 是的 他开了诊所 我后来才加入的
[05:08] Uh, Captain, something’s come up in the case. 警监 我发现了一些线索
[05:10] Can I talk to you outside for a sec? 我们能出去谈谈吗
[05:12] What the hell are you doing in there? You totally undermined me. 你他妈刚刚在干嘛 完全削弱了我的气场
[05:14] I know, and I apologize, but I’m executing a strategy. 我知道 我道歉 但我在实施一个策略
[05:17] Oh, really, and what strategy might that be? 是吗 是什么策略呢
[05:19] Make Jake feel like an idiot, 让Jake觉得自己是个傻蛋
[05:21] or make Jake feel self-conscious 还是让Jake意识到
[05:22] about his Addams Family-themed wedding vows rap? 那段<亚当斯一家>主题婚誓说唱是有多蠢吗
[05:25] No, I want Philip to underestimate you and fear me. 不是 我想让Philip小看你并且惧怕我
[05:28] I’ll badger him with my superior intellect, 我用我高人一等的智商与他纠缠
[05:30] while simultaneously belittling you. 与此同时贬低你
[05:32] Once Philip dismisses you as a threat, 一旦Philip对你放松警惕
[05:34] I’ll leave you alone with him, and he’ll let his guard down. 我就出来让你一个人和他呆着 他将不再防备
[05:36] If I didn’t know any better, 要是我不知情的话
[05:37] I would say you’re describing smart cop/dumb cop. 我会以为你在描述聪明警察和笨警察组合
[05:39] Look, I thought you had him on the calendar reveal. 听着 我觉得你在日程安排上抓到了他的把柄
[05:42] But he was a step ahead. 但他领先了一步
[05:43] You got flustered, 你乱了手脚
[05:44] and I realized in the moment we could use this to our advantage. 我立刻意识到我们可以利用这一点
[05:47] So what do you want me to do, ask stupid questions? 那你想让我做什么 问些愚蠢的问题吗
[05:49] Stupid questions, grammatical errors, 问愚蠢的问题 搞点语法错误
[05:51] lose your train of thought, just ask him to confess… 思路混乱 一味地叫他认罪
[05:53] ooh, relate everything back to those movies you’ve seen. 把所有事情都往你看的那些电影上靠
[05:56] Kinda seems like a shot at me about “Die Hard”. But okay. 听着像是在吐槽我不停提起<虎胆龙威>的事 但好吧
[05:58] This is not a comment on you, Peralta. 我不是在对你评头论足 Peralta
[06:00] I just want to bring this guy down. 我只是想让他认罪
[06:01] Yeah, that’s all I want too. 我也是这么想的啊
[06:04] And to possibly say, “You can’t handle the tooth.” 而且还能这么说 “你无法掌控这颗牙齿”
[06:08] You know, if it comes up naturally. 你知道的 如果能顺其自然刚好提到的话
[06:09] – It won’t. – It might. – 不会的 – 有可能啊
[06:11] I actually think… it can’t. 事实上我觉得 不可能
[06:13] So what do you say? 你怎么说
[06:16] Me want to. 偶也来
[06:19] – Dumb cop. – I got that. – 笨警察 – 我懂
[06:20] – Yeah. – Well done. – 好吧 – 演得不错
[06:21] – Mm-hmm. – So, the night of the murder, – 嗯哼 – 那么谋杀发生当晚
[06:23] you met with Robert in the surgical suite. 你和Robert在手术室外见面
[06:25] Why there? Why not your office? 为什么在那儿 为什么不在你办公室见面
[06:26] Uh, just preparing for the next day’s surgeries. 因为要为第二天的手术做准备
[06:28] Don’t you have an assistant who does that? 你没有助理干这活吗
[06:30] I’m a meticulous person. I’m careful how I do things. 我是个一丝不苟的人 我做事很仔细的
[06:33] So careful that you… 仔细到
[06:35] I’m sorry, I forgot what I was gonna say. 对不起 我忘了我要说什么
[06:37] Come back to me. 思绪快回来啊
[06:38] Now, we did a sweep of the room 我们搜查了整个房间
[06:40] where you and Robert fought. 也就是在那里你和Robert发生了争吵
[06:41] – Talked. – Right, talked. – 交谈 – 好吧 交谈
[06:43] – The entire room had been scrubbed. – It had been cleaned. – 整个房间都被彻底清洗过了 – 是被打扫过了
[06:45] It had undergone industrial sterilization 房间进行过工业级别的消毒
[06:47] to remove all traces of blood and DNA. 为的就是消除任何DNA痕迹或是血迹
[06:50] It’s a surgical suite. 那是个手术室
[06:51] People bleed in there every day. 每天都有人在那里出血
[06:53] We have to sanitize it by law. 法律规定我们得消毒
[06:54] Ooh, I remembered what I was gonna ask. 我想起来我要问什么了
[06:57] – Did you kill him? – No. – 是你杀了他吗 – 不是
[06:58] Ah! If you had said yes, I woulda had you! 如果你说是的 我就能抓到你了
[07:00] So, after you and Robert fought… 那么 你和Robert争吵完后
[07:03] – Talked. – You left the office, – 是交谈 – 你离开了办公室
[07:04] but you didn’t take your car? 却没开走你的车吗
[07:05] I went to a bar, The Scotchman. 我去了酒吧 苏格兰人酒馆
[07:06] I didn’t want to drive drunk, so I took a cab. 我不想酒后驾车 所以拦了个出租
[07:08] And you didn’t have your phone? 你还没带手机
[07:09] I left it charging in my office 我留在办公室充电了
[07:11] and I didn’t realize till I was already out of the building. 我走出大楼时才发现没带手机
[07:13] Oh, man, if I go ten minutes without looking at my phone, 老兄 如果我十分钟不看手机
[07:15] my pumpkin crop dies on my little farm. 我小农场里的南瓜苗就会死掉了
[07:17] This is not the time 现在真不是
[07:18] for stories about your digital squash, Peralta. 谈论你的电子版南瓜的时候 Peralta
[07:21] – Fine. – Talking about your phone. – 行吧 – 继续说你的手机
[07:23] Why does it matter that I forgot it? 为什么我忘了手机这么重要
[07:26] Ohhh, if I had it on me, 噢 如果我当时带在身上
[07:28] you could’ve seen it pinging off the cell tower. 你就能通过手机信号塔监测到它
[07:30] Doesn’t matter. Didn’t have it on me. 无所谓了 反正我没带
[07:32] So you took a cab to this bar. 你打了辆出租去这个酒吧
[07:34] Well, we talked to the employees of The Scotchman. 我们和苏格兰人酒馆的员工谈过
[07:36] – Nobody saw you there. – Nobody remembers seeing me. – 那儿没人见过你 – 只是没人记得见过我而已
[07:39] But let me ask you this… did you kill him? 那我问你 你杀了他吗
[07:41] Nah. You know, 不 你知道吗
[07:42] it’s not surprising nobody remembers seeing me. 没有人见过我也挺正常
[07:44] The bar was extremely crowded that night, 那天晚上酒吧挤满了人
[07:46] and I spent my whole time in the corner 我一整晚都呆在角落里
[07:47] talking to this woman, Dana. 跟一个叫Dana的女人聊天
[07:49] Oh, so you said. 你说过了
[07:50] But when we ran all the credit card receipts, 但我们查了所有的信用卡记录
[07:52] nobody named Dana bought any drinks that night. 当晚没有叫Dana的人买过酒
[07:54] Trust me, Dana wasn’t buying her own drinks. 相信我 Dana的酒可不用自己买
[07:59] No 拒绝
[07:59] Okay. 好吧
[08:00] – Hold on. – Hm? – 等会 – 嗯
[08:02] I need to deal with this. Let’s take a five. 我得处理一下这个 休息五分钟
[08:04] Or… I could keep this interview going solo. 或者 我可以一个人继续进行这场审讯
[08:07] Of course. I’m sure that’ll be, um… 当然了 我肯定那会
[08:09] pretty helpful. 非常有帮助的
[08:11] All right. Where should we start-a-rooski? 好了 我们该从哪儿开始呢
[08:14] Don’t you think maybe we should just wait 你不觉得我们应该
[08:16] till your boss comes back? 等你的头儿回来吗
[08:17] Oh, you’d like that, wouldn’t you? 你想要那样 不是吗
[08:19] Because you’re scared. 因为你害怕了
[08:21] You know I’m playing hardball, 你知道我要采取强硬手段(打硬式棒球)了
[08:22] except for that the balls are questions. 不过说是棒球 其实是问题
[08:24] And here they come. 这就开始了
[08:25] What kind of car did Robert drive? Robert开的是什么车
[08:26] Also, Dana from the bar, what color was her hair, 还有 酒吧里的那个Dana的头发是什么颜色的
[08:28] and which night does the cleaning crew sterilize your office, 还有清洁工哪几个晚上会给你的办公室消毒
[08:30] and have you ever been up to where the body was found, 你有去过尸体被发现的地方吗
[08:32] and when you left your phone at the office, 还有你把手机放在办公室充电的时候
[08:33] was it plugged into your computer or an outlet, 是插在电脑上还是电源插座上
[08:35] and did you kill him, and what did your cab driver look like? 是你杀了他吗 你的出租车司机长啥样
[08:37] This seems like a huge waste of time. 这些看上去真是浪费时间
[08:39] But, here you go. 不过 听好了
[08:41] Robert drove a Saab, Dana’s hair was blonde, Robert开的是瑞典萨布牌轿车 Dana头发是金色的
[08:43] they sterilize on Wednesdays and Saturdays, 他们每周三和周六进行消毒
[08:45] I haven’t been to Vernon in 20 years, 我有20年没去过弗农了
[08:47] the phone was plugged into the wall, 手机是插在墙上充电的
[08:48] no, I didn’t kill him, 还有不 我没有杀他
[08:50] and the cab driver had a beard and an earring… 出租车司机留着胡须带着只耳环
[08:51] I sorry I didn’t get his license number. 抱歉没有记住他的车牌号
[08:54] Wow. 哇
[08:56] – Very impressive. – Yeah. – 很了不起 – 是啊
[08:57] You didn’t fall for my “Did you kill him” Gambit. 你没有被我那”你杀了他吗”的策略骗到
[08:59] No. 并没有
[09:00] Although it is interesting that you knew 不过有趣的一点是
[09:02] the body was found in Vernon, New York, 你知道尸体是在纽约的弗农被发现的
[09:03] when that information hasn’t been released to the public. 而这一信息还没有向公众发布呢
[09:09] Well, hello, Dolly. 看吧 <你好 红娘>
[09:15] I can’t believe you thought I was the dumb cop. 不敢相信你以为我是那个笨警察
[09:17] I mean, I’ve watched “Planet Earth.” 我说 我可是看过<地球脉动>的
[09:19] With the British narrator. 旁白还是英国人说的
[09:21] I can tell you anything you want to know about 我能告诉你任何你想知道的
[09:23] “Three-toed slow-ths” 关于”三-趾-树-懒”的事情
[09:25] and I got you to say you knew where the body was found, 我抓到你说你知道尸体是在哪儿被发现的了
[09:27] which kinda seems like something 这一点看起来像是
[09:28] only the murderer would’ve known. 只有谋杀犯才会知道的信息
[09:29] Actually… Robert’s wife told me. 事实上 是Robert老婆告诉我的
[09:32] I’ve been talking with her a lot, comforting her. 我跟她聊了很多 安慰她
[09:35] We asked her not to share that info, 我们让她不要透露这个消息
[09:36] and she promised us she didn’t. 她也保证她没有这样做
[09:38] Well, she’s been distraught. She might not remember. 她最近心烦意乱的 可能她不记得了
[09:40] Uh-huh. Flimsy. So what did you mean when you said 一点都站不住脚 那你这句话是什么意思
[09:42] that you hadn’t been to Vernon in 20 years? 你说你20年没去过弗农了
[09:45] My uncle has a cabin there. I would visit him as a kid. 我叔叔在那儿有个小屋 我小时候会去看他
[09:47] Wow. So your uncle owns a cabin in the town that the body was found. 所以你叔叔在尸体被发现的城市有座小屋
[09:51] That is quite a coincidence. 真是巧啊
[09:52] I haven’t been there for 20 years. 我有20年没去过了
[09:54] You can call my uncle if you want. 你愿意的话可以给我叔叔打电话
[09:55] Oh, we are. So you might as well just confess now, 我们正打着呢 你还不如直接认罪
[09:57] or we can take our sweet time like… 或者我们也可以选择慢慢来
[10:00] the mer-jestic slow-th. 就像”庄-严-的-树-懒”一样
[10:03] Either way, we’ve got you. 不管怎样 我们都抓到你了
[10:04] – We don’t have him. – But I just told him we did have him. – 我们没有抓到他 – 但我刚刚告诉他我们抓到他了
[10:07] Philip’s uncle said he hasn’t been to the cabin in months Philip的叔叔说他几个月都没去那个小屋了
[10:08] and he hasn’t spoken to Philip in over a year. 并且他一年多没跟Philip讲过话了
[10:10] Well, what about the neighbors? 那邻居呢
[10:11] There’s only one other house off that road 那条路上除小屋外只有一座房子
[10:13] and we haven’t been able to contact the owner. 我们还没和房子主人取得联系
[10:14] Yeah, but Philip doesn’t know that. He’s rattled right now. 但Philip并不知道 他现在正紧张着呢
[10:16] We tell him the neighbor saw him that night, 我就跟他说邻居当晚看见他了
[10:18] he’ll crack for sure. 他肯定会溃败的
[10:19] – So you want us to lie? – No, I want me to lie – 你是要我们撒谎吗 – 不 我是要我自己撒谎
[10:21] and for you to stand behind me 你站在我身后
[10:22] and say, like, three oh damns 在我正得心应手的时候
[10:24] when I really get cooking. 说大概三次”哎哟我去”
[10:25] All right, fine, two oh-damns. 好吧 就说两次”哎哟我去”
[10:27] – One oh-damn? – There will be no oh-damns. – 就说一次 – 我不会说”哎哟我去”的
[10:29] But it will be so satisfying in your deep, powerful voice. 但是由你那深沉有力的声音说出来是多么有成就感啊
[10:31] – We’re not lying. – It’s legal. – 我们不会撒谎的 – 这是合法的
[10:32] The Supreme Court said that we’re allowed to lie in an interrogation. 最高法院说我们在审讯中是可以撒谎的
[10:35] I told a perp that I knew Steph Curry a couple days ago. 几天前我还跟一个罪犯说我认识斯蒂芬·库里来着
[10:36] It had nothing to do with the case, 虽然跟案子没啥关系
[10:38] – but I could say it. – It’s a tactical mistake. – 但我可以这么说 – 这属于战术上的错误
[10:39] You’re guessing what happened that night. 你是在猜那天晚上发生了什么
[10:41] But what if Philip never went to the cabin? 万一Philip从没去过那个小屋呢
[10:42] He did. I can feel it here. 他去了 我这儿能感受到
[10:45] – Your stomach? – No, my gut. – 你的胃吗 – 不 我的直觉(肠子)
[10:46] Your gut, or intestines, is lower. 你的直觉 或是肠子 在低点的地方
[10:48] You should point down here, closer to your pubis. 你应该指着这儿 靠近你的耻骨的地方
[10:49] – I’m good. – Suppose you’re wrong. – 我没事了 – 假如你错了
[10:51] Now Philip knows we have nothing. Philip就知道我们什么证据都没有
[10:53] There goes our credibility and our leverage. 我们的可信度和筹码就都没了
[10:55] No, we need a different strategy, 不行 我们得换个不同的策略
[10:57] All right, fine. How about this… 好了 行吧 这样怎么样
[10:59] I convince him I’m unstable. 让他相信我精神不稳定
[11:01] I run in there screaming, 我尖叫着跑进去
[11:03] I throw a chair through the two-sided mirror, 把椅子往双面镜上砸
[11:04] glass goes everywhere. He’s like, 玻璃到处乱飞 他就会想
[11:06] “If Mad Dog Peralta will do that,” “如果疯狗Peralta这都做得出来”
[11:08] “who knows what else he’s capable of?” “谁知道他还能干些什么”
[11:10] No offense, but you don’t get angry well. 无意冒犯 你不是很会发脾气
[11:12] What? That’s not true. Remember how angry I got about 什么 才不是这样 记得龙母从龙石岛飞速
[11:14] how fast Daenerys got from Dragonstone to north of the Wall? 跑到长城以北的时候我有多生气吗
[11:16] That was intense. 那次太激烈了
[11:17] You have a boyish face and a big goofy grin. 你有一张孩子气的脸并且会露出愚蠢的笑容
[11:19] It’s like being yelled at by a children’s cereal mascot. 那就好像是在被儿童麦片上的吉祥物大吼大叫
[11:21] Hey, some of those are scary. Count Chocula much? 嘿 有一些很吓人的 Count Chocula麦片还不够吗
[11:24] All right, fine, I see your point. What do you suggest? 好吧 好吧 我懂你的意思了 你想怎么做
[11:27] Let’s get all up in his personal space. 让我们侵占他的私人空间
[11:28] – Make him feel uncomfortable. – Okay, fine. – 让他感觉不舒服 – 好吧 好吧
[11:31] Let’s get intimate. 让我们亲密起来
[11:34] So, Philip, you’re hanging out at the bar with “Dana.” 所以 Philip 你在酒吧和”Dana”混在一起
[11:39] How late did you stay? 你待到多晚
[11:40] I got in the cab around 3:30. 我大约是凌晨3:30上的出租车
[11:41] Kinda hard to find a cab in that neighborhood. 在那个街区要招到一辆出租车有点难
[11:43] Why not a ride-sharing service? 为什么不拼个车呢
[11:44] Didn’t have my phone, remember? 我手机落下了 还记得吗
[11:45] – Did you talk to the driver? – No. – 你和司机说话了吗 – 没有
[11:47] What route did you take? 你走的什么路线
[11:48] I don’t know, I was watching Taxi TV. 我不知道 我在看出租车上的电视
[11:49] – What was on? – Fallon highlights. – 放的是什么呢 – <肥伦今夜秀精彩场面>
[11:51] – What was he doing? – Slow-jamming the news. – 他在干什么 – 即兴慢说唱新闻
[11:53] – Who was the guest? – Amy Adams. – 嘉宾是谁 – 艾米·亚当斯
[11:55] – Who’s that? – Famous actress. – 那是谁 – 著名女演员
[11:58] – Why would you… – Wow. – 你为什么 – 哇哦
[12:00] You got some old silver fillings in there. 你在那里面有一些老的镶银
[12:01] You probably want to drill those out, replace ’em with porcelain. 你也许会想把这些东西钻出来 换成陶瓷比较好
[12:04] – Okay, but why… – And that is some serious plaque buildup. – 好吧 但是为什么 – 并且那里有很严重的牙斑菌堆积
[12:07] – Let’s get back to… – No, no, no. – 让我们回到 – 不 不 不
[12:08] Open wider. Let me see. 张大一点 让我看看
[12:11] Good God, when is the last time you had a cleaning? 我的天呐 你上一次洗牙是什么时候了
[12:13] Damn it! 妈的
[12:14] Not only did we not break him, 我们不但没有揭穿他
[12:15] but now I have to go to the dentist?! 反而现在我还要去看牙医了吗
[12:17] We need a new strategy. 我们需要一个新的策略
[12:19] And all this dental talk has given me an idea. 并且这个牙医对话给了我一个主意
[12:23] Okay. We have a few more questions for you, doctor. 好吧 我们还有一些问题 医生
[12:25] Doctor. Huh. 医生 呵
[12:28] It’s funny when people call dentists “Doctor.” 当人们叫一个牙医”医生”的时候 挺有趣的
[12:30] We are doctors. 我们是医生
[12:31] We do four years of medical school. 我们在医学院念了四年书
[12:32] Yeah, but it’s called “Dental school.” 没错 但是那是”牙医学校”
[12:34] But we learn about the entire body. 但是我们会学习整个身体的相关内容
[12:35] But if you had cancer, you wouldn’t call a dentist. 但是如果你得了癌症 你可不会找牙医
[12:37] You know it’s actually harder to get into dental school than medical school. 你要知道事实上进牙医学校比进医学院更难
[12:40] Well, because there are fewer dental schools. 好吧 不过那是因为牙医学校的数量更少
[12:42] Because most people want to become actual doctors. 因为大多数人想要成为一个真正的医生
[12:44] That’s ridiculous. It’s not like we’re college professors 这太荒谬了 这不像是我们是大学教授
[12:47] calling ourselves “Doctors.” 在叫我们自己”博士(医生)”
[12:48] – Not the same thing, my friend. – Well, sure it is. – 这不是一件事 我的朋友 – 不 这当然是了
[12:50] When someone has a heart attack on a plane, 当有个人在飞机上心脏病犯了的时候
[12:51] do they yell out, 会有人这么呼喊吗
[12:52] “Yo, does anybody here have an Art History PhD?” “哟 这里有人有艺术史PhD吗”
[12:54] A PhD is a doctorate. PhD是博士学位
[12:56] It’s literally describing a doctor. 这是在字面意义上描述一个博士
[12:58] – Maybe let’s refocus. – No! – 也许让我们重新调整一下重点 – 不
[12:59] The problem here is that medical practitioners 这里的问题就是执业医生
[13:01] have co-opted the word “Doctor.” 笼络了这个词”博士”
[13:04] – Okay, Captain… – I know we live in a world – 好吧 警监 – 我知道我们住在一个
[13:05] where anything can mean anything, 可以用任何东西描述任何东西的世界
[13:07] and nobody even cares about etymolo… 并且没有任何人会在乎语源
[13:11] Apparently that’s a trigger for me. 显然那对于我来说是一个引爆器
[13:13] Yeah, apparently. 没错 显然
[13:15] So… now can we lie? 所以 现在我们可以撒谎了吗
[13:17] No, no. But you know what often works? 不 不 但是你知道什么会经常奏效吗
[13:20] Making him confront his victim. 让他直面他的受害人
[13:23] Look your dead friend in the eyes 看着你死去的朋友的眼睛
[13:25] and say his name. 并且说出他的名字
[13:27] Robert Robert.
[13:29] Okay, maybe say his full name. 好吧 也许说一下他的全名
[13:31] – Robert Tupper. – His middle name’s Henry. – Robert Tupper – 他的中间名是Henry
[13:33] Robert Henry Tupper Robert Henry Tupper.
[13:34] His wife called him Rob. Work that in. 他的老婆叫他Rob 把那个加进去
[13:36] – Rob Tupper. – Work it into the full name. – Rob Tupper – 用全名说
[13:37] Robert “Rob” Henry Tupper Robert “Rob” Henry Tupper.
[13:38] Now say it with a frown on your face. 然后你给我皱着眉头说出来
[13:40] Robert “Rob” Henry Tupper Robert “Rob” Henry Tupper.
[13:41] Now try not to blink, so tears come to your eyes. 现在试着不要眨眼 这样眼泪就可以流下来
[13:43] Robert “Rob” Henry Tupper Robert “Rob” Henry Tupper.
[13:44] Man, this guy is a good murderer! 伙计 这家伙是个厉害的杀人犯
[13:46] There’s got to be some way to break him. 总会有什么办法揭穿他的
[13:47] Wait a minute. I just had an idea. 等一下 我有个办法了
[13:50] Two, three, four. 二 三 四
[13:57] Yeah, I really got to stop trying that. It never works. 好吧 我真的打算要放弃尝试这法子了 它从来没有奏效过
[14:02] Tell us more about your relationship with Robert. 再和我们说说你和Robert的关系
[14:03] We’ve been over this a thousand times. 我们已经说过超过一千次了
[14:05] We got along well. 我们相处得很好
[14:06] So you never fought, at all. About anything. 所以你们从不会有争执 关于任何事都是这样
[14:08] I mean, we worked together. We disagreed sometimes. 我的意思是 我们在一起工作 我们有时候会有意见分歧
[14:10] But we had a good partnership. 但是我们的合作关系不错
[14:12] He never, for instance, 他可从不会 举个例子
[14:14] skipped a party so he could micromanage me as I tried to do my job. 为了在我试着做我的工作的时候对我指手画脚而翘掉派对
[14:17] That’s what’s happening here, right? 那是在这里发生的事 对吗
[14:18] That’s why you’re wearing the tuxedo? 那是为什么你穿着晚礼服吗
[14:20] I skipped the opera, not a party; it’s no big deal. 我翘掉了歌剧 不是派对 这无关紧要
[14:21] Yeah, it’s the Bugs Bunny one. 那可是兔八哥唱的那支
[14:23] And I’m not here to micromanage anyone. 并且我不是在这里对任何人指手画脚的
[14:24] I’m here because I enjoy interrogating scum. 我在这里是因为我喜欢审讯人渣
[14:26] – Scum like you. – That was implied. – 就像你这样的人渣 – 那是一句隐喻
[14:28] I just thought we had a good rhythm going. 我以为我们谈话的节奏不错来着
[14:29] – We do. – I know. – 我们是这样 – 我知道
[14:30] – Okay. – Okay. – 好吧 – 好吧
[14:31] You don’t think the fact that he skipped the opera 你不觉得他翘掉歌剧这事
[14:33] has anything to do with him not believing in you? 和他不信任你有关吗
[14:35] He believes in me. 他信任我
[14:36] Okay. Why did he make you dumb cop? 好吧 那为什么他要让你演笨警察
[14:39] He didn’t make me dumb cop, 他没让我做笨警察
[14:41] not that it’s any of your business. 这也不关你事
[14:42] We agreed on it as a strategy. 我们同意这么来 是因为这是一个审讯策略
[14:44] Right, but why wasn’t he dumb cop? 好吧 但为什么他不当笨警察呢
[14:47] Please. You never would have bought that. 拜托 这样你可永远不会相信的
[14:48] – What? – It’s just that, um, – 什么 – 就是这样 额
[14:50] between the two of us, you are more believable as a… 在我们两个当中 你更加可以被相信当成一个
[14:53] – Dumb? – Yes, dumb. – 笨的吗 – 没错 笨的
[14:54] Uh, the-the dumber of two smart options. 呃 是在两个聪明人中比较笨的那个
[14:57] Wow. Rough. 哇哦 真狠
[14:58] All right, that’s enough. You’re not interrogating us. 好了 够了 这不是你在审讯我们
[15:00] – We’re interrogating you. – Exactly. – 是我们在审讯你 – 正是如此
[15:02] Tell us about that Diazepam. 和我们说说地西泮
[15:03] If Cheryl didn’t take it, then who did? 如果Cheryl没有拿 那么是谁拿的
[15:04] Because we’re pretty sure it was you. 因为我们非常确定那是你
[15:06] Honestly, it could have been any one of our employees. 说实话 那可以是我们员工中的任何人
[15:08] They all have access to the storage room. 他们都可以进入储藏室
[15:10] You know, it’s silly, but, uh… 你知道的 这很蠢 但是 呃
[15:12] I trust the people who work for me. 我相信那些给我工作的人
[15:14] I’m telling you, Captain Holt is only in here 我告诉你 Holt警监在场的唯一原因
[15:16] because I want him here. 是因为我希望他在场
[15:17] Really? So you’re in charge? 真的吗 所以你说了算吗
[15:19] And all those strategies you’ve been coming after me with, 并且你拿来对付我的所有策略
[15:22] those were all your ideas? 这些也全是你的主意吗
[15:23] Right. The guitar thing was mine. 没错 吉他那招是我的
[15:25] And you signed off on that? 然后你同意了那招
[15:27] – Well… – Seriously? – 好吧 – 你认真的吗
[15:28] – Ooh, this is sad. – Shut up. – 哦 这可太可悲了 – 闭嘴
[15:30] – I just feel bad for you. – I said shut up. – 我只是为你感到难过 – 我说了闭嘴
[15:32] Your boss thinks you’re an idiot; that can’t feel good. 你的上司觉得你是个白痴 这肯定不好受
[15:34] All right, listen, you son of a bitch, 好吧 听着 你个婊子养的
[15:36] you think you’re smarter than us? 你觉得你比我们聪明吗
[15:37] You think you’ve gotten away with it? 你以为已经逃脱了制裁吗
[15:38] You haven’t. We’re gonna find something. 你没有 我们会找到一些东西的
[15:40] One skin cell, one eyelash, 一个皮肤细胞 一根睫毛
[15:42] one tiny inconsistency in your story, 你的故事中的一个小小矛盾
[15:44] and you’re gonna spend the rest of your life in prison. 然后你就会在监狱里度过你余下的一生
[15:46] Everyone who loves you will leave, 所有你爱的人都会离你而去
[15:48] and you will die alone! 然后你会孑然一身的死去
[15:49] And at that time, it will be your head 在那个时候 那将会是你的头
[15:51] that a bear has sex with! 被狗熊拿来发生性行为
[15:57] I’m pretty sure you’re going for angry, 我很确信你现在怒火中烧
[15:59] but in my mind, it just seems like 但是在我心里 这就像是
[16:01] when a Muppet gets upset and starts going like… 当一个木偶感到恼火 然后就开始像
[16:04] Oh, you want angry? 哦 你想要怒火
[16:05] I’ll show you angry! 我会让你见识怒火
[16:10] Do you feel like I lost the upper hand? 你觉得我没能占上风吗
[16:11] Because I still think it’s about 50/50. 因为我依旧觉得这是一个势均力敌的局面
[16:13] I told you getting angry wouldn’t work. 我告诉过你生气这不管用的
[16:14] Well, your brilliant ideas haven’t gotten us anywhere either. 好吧 你那巧妙的想法也没有给我们带来什么进展
[16:17] I’m telling you, the only thing that’s gonna work 我告诉你 唯一会奏效的方法
[16:18] is lying about the cabin. 就是撒小屋的谎
[16:19] That would be a huge mistake. 那会是一个很大的错误
[16:21] – It’ll work. – No, it will backfire – 会有用的 – 不 那样只会惹火上身
[16:23] and jeopardize the entire case. 毁掉整个案子
[16:25] Oh, so Philip is right, you don’t trust me at all. 噢 所以说Philip是对的 你压根就不相信我
[16:26] Stop it! You know you’re one of my best detectives. 别傻了 你知道你是我最好的警探之一
[16:29] So let me do this my way. 那就按我的路子办
[16:30] I did. I let you do it your way, 我已经让你按你的路子做了
[16:32] and it was a disaster. 结果就是场灾难
[16:34] I had to jump in with the dumb cop gambit 我不得不掺和那套笨警察把戏
[16:35] to rescue the interrogation. 好把整个审讯挽救回来
[16:37] I’m sorry. 很抱歉
[16:38] I know you’re frustrated, Peralta. 我知道你觉得很挫败 Peralta
[16:39] But the fact is, we don’t have enough. 但是事实是 我们手头证据不够
[16:41] We may not get a confession. 我们可能没法让他认罪
[16:42] It happens. 这时常发生
[16:44] You’re right. 你说的对
[16:47] I’m sorry. 我很抱歉
[16:49] This guy has just really gotten under my skin. 这货真的让我很上火
[16:51] – Mine too. – I’m gonna go to the bathroom – 我也是 – 我要去趟盥洗室
[16:53] and try and clear my head. 试试看让脑子清醒点
[16:54] – I think that’s a good idea. – Good. – 是个好主意 – 好的
[16:58] Oh, no, Peralta, what are you doing? 不不不 Peralta 你这是干什么呢
[17:01] Guess what, you dick? 你猜怎么着 混球
[17:03] I just got off the phone with Vernon PD. 我刚跟弗农那边的警局挂了个电话
[17:05] Oh, no, no, no. 别别别
[17:06] Your uncle’s neighbors saw you go into the cabin 你叔叔的邻居在案发的那天晚上
[17:07] the night of the murder. 看见你进小屋了
[17:08] They ID’d your photo. I’ve got you dead to rights. 他们指认了你的照片 你插翅难逃了
[17:11] Interesting. 有点意思
[17:13] But, uh, my uncle only has one neighbor, 不过呢 我叔叔只有一个邻居
[17:15] and I’m pretty sure he didn’t identify me. 我很确定他没法指认我
[17:17] Oh, really? Because you were so careful? 是吗 因为你非常谨慎是吗
[17:19] Because he’s been dead three years. 因为他死了三年了
[17:23] Well. 行吧
[17:26] I’m friends with Steph Curry. 我是斯蒂芬·库里的朋友
[17:28] So… 就
[17:32] So, this is how it looks to me. 这事在我看来是这样的
[17:34] You were lying in an attempt to frame my client. 你企图用谎言构陷我的客户
[17:36] No, no, no, no. Look Even if we were lying 不不不不 即便我们撒了谎
[17:38] – about having a witness… – Which you are. – 在这个目击者问题上 – 你们确实撒谎了
[17:39] – The neighbor’s dead. – No, it could’ve been a squatter – 那邻居死了 – 不 那可能是个闯入者
[17:41] or a hunter or a squatting hunter, not all hunters have homes… 或者是猎人 或者是去追闯入者的 不是所有猎人都有家的
[17:44] Peralta’s point is, legally, Peralta是想说 法律上而言
[17:45] – he can say whatever the hell he wants in an interrogation. – True. – 在审讯过程中他想说啥就说啥 – 没错
[17:48] But that doesn’t play so well with juries. 但是这话在陪审团那儿可不好使
[17:50] You screwed up, and my client’s leaving. 你们玩完了 我的客户要走人了
[17:52] No! He can’t leave until I dismiss him. 不行 除非我放人 否则他不准走
[17:54] You’ve had him for ten hours 你们已经审讯了十个小时了
[17:56] and 45 minutes. 加四十五分钟
[17:58] 15 more and we file a harassment claim. 再过十五分钟 我们会提起骚扰申诉
[18:00] Great! Then I’ll just keep him for 14 minutes. 好样的 我就再留他十四分钟
[18:02] Seriously? Just to be childish? 真的吗 就这么孩子气吗
[18:04] Yuh doy! 没错哟
[18:05] I told you not to lie! 我跟你说了不要撒谎
[18:07] What were you thinking?! 你想什么呢
[18:09] I thought it would work. 我以为能有用的
[18:10] And I wanted to be the one that got him. 我想让他认罪
[18:12] Is this about your ego? 是为了你的自尊心吗
[18:13] Are you that desperate for everyone to know how great you are? 你就那么迫切的想让所有人知道你有多厉害吗
[18:15] It’s not about everyone. 不是所有人
[18:17] Okay? It’s just… 好吗 就
[18:19] I wanted you to know. 我想让你知道而已
[18:24] Oh, my God. 哎呀
[18:29] I got it! 我知道了
[18:32] He’s not answering any questions. 他什么都不会回答
[18:34] That’s okay. I have no questions. 没事 我不是来问问题的
[18:35] That’s right. I’m about to monologue, son. 没错 我要来段独白了 小子
[18:37] You better make it quick. You only got eight minutes. 你最好快点 就剩八分钟了
[18:39] All right, then let me paint you a picture 好 来 让我给你描述一下
[18:40] I’m Philipa, successful periodontist 我是Philip 一个成功的牙周病学家
[18:42] that’s become addicted to Diazepam, 对地西泮上瘾
[18:44] a sedative I take because I’m junkie scum. 我吃这玩意是因为我嗑药上瘾
[18:45] Also, for real, addiction is a disease. 顺便 讲真 上瘾是种病
[18:47] I would be super empathetic if you hadn’t murdered a man. 你要是没杀人的话我会对你抱有超强同理心的
[18:49] – What is the point of this? – I’ll get there. – 这是要干什么 – 听我说
[18:50] So, one day I’m working late when my boss Robert surprises me. 有一天 我下班很晚 这时候我老板Robert吓了我一跳
[18:53] He found out I was stealing meds… 他发现了我偷药的事儿
[18:54] again, junkie scum… also again, not your fault. 再一次 瘾君子 顺便 不是你的错
[18:56] There’s a major genetic component to addiction. 上瘾这事有很大一部分基因因素
[18:58] He says he’s gonna file a police report. 他说他要跟警方报案
[18:59] I could lose my license. 我会因此失去执照
[19:00] We fight, and something in me just snaps, 我们打起来了 然后我突然爆发
[19:02] so I grab the first thing I can find, and I hit him with it. 抓起了手边能抓到的第一样东西 打了他
[19:05] You still have no murder weapon. 你还是没有谋杀武器
[19:06] I do now. Here’s a pic I found on Yelp 现在有了 这是我在Yelp点评网上找到的
[19:08] of the surgical suite six months ago, 六个月前手术室的照片
[19:10] and here is a shot that our crime scene photographer 这是我们罪案现场摄影师拍回来的
[19:12] took of the same room two weeks after the murder. 在凶杀案两周后同一个手术室的照片
[19:14] – Notice any differences? – We’re not answering that. – 意识到有啥不一样了吗 – 我们不会回答的
[19:15] That’s all right, I can just tell you myself. 行 我来告诉你们
[19:17] The Yelp shot has six of these heavy-looking glass awards Yelp点评上的照片背景里 有六个看起来就超级重的
[19:19] from the Brooklyn Periodontics Society in the background 布鲁克林牙周病学协会颁发的奖杯
[19:21] whereas this shot only has five. 然而在这张里 只有五个
[19:24] What happened to number six? 第六个去哪里了呢
[19:25] – You murdered Robert with it! – I didn’t. – 你用它杀了Robert – 我没有
[19:27] You lost all control and you bludgeoned him to death. 你完全失控了 所以你把他活活打死了
[19:29] There must have been blood everywhere, but you got lucky. 血肯定溅的到处都是 但是你很幸运
[19:31] You were in the surgical suite; it can be sterilized. 是在手术室里 你可以消毒清除掉
[19:34] You never would have gotten away with it in your carpeted office. 要是在你那铺着地毯的办公室里 你可就跑不了了
[19:36] – That’s not what happened. – Don’t say anything more, Philip. – 不是的 – 什么都不要再说了 Philip
[19:37] And your office manager would have heard all of the screaming 本来你们办公室经理会听到所有的叫声
[19:40] but she was at her grandson’s play. 但是她去参加孙子的演出了
[19:41] – Lucky again. – You’re wrong. – 又一次 很幸运 – 你错了
[19:43] You put Robert’s body into a wheelchair 你把Robert的尸体放进轮椅里
[19:44] and shoved it in the elevator. 推进了电梯
[19:46] It’s a miracle there wasn’t blood everywhere. 没有把血流的到处都是简直是奇迹
[19:47] – That’s not true. – Now you’re in the garage with a corpse. – 不是的 – 你跟一具尸体在车库里
[19:49] You panicked and left your phone in your office, 你慌了 手机落在了办公室
[19:51] and you don’t have your car keys, 你没带自己的车钥匙
[19:53] but Robert’s are in his pocket so you put him in his car 但是Robert的钥匙在他口袋里 所以你把他放进了他的车里
[19:55] – and you take off. – No. – 你开车走了 – 不是
[19:56] – You can’t believe what you’ve done. – No. – 你不敢相信自己做了什么 – 不是
[19:58] – Philip. – You’re flustered. – Philip – 你慌了
[19:59] You have no GPS, so you just start driving. 没有GPS 你就开始开车
[20:00] – No! – Philip! – 不是 – Philip
[20:01] Next thing you know, you’re in the Pine Barrens, 接下来你意识到 你在松林里
[20:03] and it hits you: your uncle’s cabin. 然后这个想法出现了 你叔叔的小屋
[20:04] He has a place there. 他在那儿有一处小屋
[20:05] You’re the luckiest son of a bitch… 你真他妈是够走运的
[20:06] – It wasn’t luck! – Yes, it was. – 不是走运 – 就是
[20:07] – You got lucky at every turn! – No. – 每一个节点你都运气很好 – 不是
[20:09] I knew exactly where I was driving, 我清楚的知道我要往哪里开
[20:10] I left my phone in the office on purpose, 我故意把手机留在办公室
[20:12] I was in the surgical suite by design, 我特意选在手术间
[20:14] and I didn’t use some glass award 而且我用的也不是什么玻璃奖杯
[20:15] that any idiot would clearly see was missing. 随便什么傻子都能看出来不见了
[20:17] I made a rod out of a special dental polymer, 我用一种特殊的牙科用的聚合物做了一根棒子
[20:19] killed him with it, then melted it back down. 用它杀了他 又熔掉了
[20:21] It’s already in a patient’s mouth… son! 它已经在一个病人的嘴里了 小子
[20:29] Oh, damn. 哎哟我去
[20:31] Oh, damn. 哎哟我去
[20:32] Oh, damn! 哎哟我去
[20:34] And that is three oh-damns. 那是三声”哎哟我去”
[20:36] Oh, damn! 哎哟我去
[20:40] Ohhh. Fresh air. 啊 新鲜空气
[20:43] Wow, I don’t say that a lot. 我不怎么说这个来着
[20:45] There’s one thing I still don’t understand. 我有件事不太明白
[20:48] Did you know you had the wrong murder weapon? 你知道自己猜错了凶杀工具吗
[20:51] Ah, excellent question, sir. 好问题啊 长官
[20:53] Yes. I spotted the missing dental award 是的 我刚接手这案子的时候
[20:55] when I first took the case. 注意到了消失的奖杯
[20:56] I asked around weeks ago. 几周前问了来着
[20:57] Turns out a cleaning lady knocked it over and shattered it. 结果是清洁工弄倒给打碎了
[20:59] Then why did you run in there like that? 那你为什么还要那么说
[21:01] Because in talking to you, 因为跟你聊天的时候
[21:02] I realized what Philip’s worst fear actually was: 我想到Philip最大的恐惧是
[21:04] that we would think he was just some dummy that got lucky. 我们觉得他是个运气好的蠢货
[21:06] Right. 对
[21:08] He had planned the perfect crime. 他谋划了一场完美谋杀
[21:09] And it killed him when you said he was sloppy and impulsive. 如果你说他轻率又冲动的话 简直是要逼疯他
[21:12] He needed us to know how smart he was. 他想要我们知道他有多聪明
[21:13] Right. Like someone else I know. 对 我认识一个这样的人
[21:16] Yup. 嗯呢
[21:18] Kevin. Kevin呗
[21:25] I’m proud of you, Peralta. 我很为你骄傲 Peralta
[21:27] Thank you, sir. 谢谢你 长官
[21:29] Now let’s go get some sleep. 我们去睡会儿觉吧
[21:31] Hey, guys. 嘿 好呀
[21:34] My goodness. We’re almost late for work. 我的天 上班差点迟到了
[21:36] Oh. Well, in that case, 噢 行吧 这样的话
[21:38] good morning, sir. 早上好 长官
[21:39] Good morning, Peralta. 早上好 Peralta
[21:44] God, I love this job. 天 我好爱这份工作
神烦警探

Post navigation

Previous Post: 神烦警探(Brooklyn Nine-Nine)第5季第13集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 神烦警探(Brooklyn Nine-Nine)第5季第15集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme