Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

神烦警探(Brooklyn Nine-Nine)第5季第13集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 神烦警探(Brooklyn Nine-Nine)第5季第13集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:00] Peralta, there was a botched B & E Peralta 刚发生了一起搞砸了的非法入室案
[00:02] at a jewelry store on Atlantic 地点在亚特兰大的一家珠宝店
[00:03] that just turned into a hostage situation. 案件刚刚升级为人质劫持事件
[00:05] They want you to be the negotiator. 他们想要你来做谈判员
[00:07] Oh, my God, my prayers have finally been answered. 我的天啊 上帝终于听见了我的祷告
[00:09] You prayed for a hostage situation? 你祈祷出现人质劫持事件吗
[00:10] Yes, I did. Every single day. 没错 每天都祈祷
[00:12] I don’t understand. Why isn’t ESU handling this? 我不懂了 为什么不让紧急特警小组解决
[00:14] Apparently, the hostage-taker asked for Jake by name. 那是因为挟持人质的人点名要Jake去谈判
[00:16] Oh, yes, it’s getting even cooler. 太棒了 越来越来酷了
[00:18] Oh, man, I wonder who it is. Ooh! 天啊 不知道是谁点了我的名
[00:20] Maybe it’s the brother of someone I put away for life. 可能是被我抓住判了无期的人的哥哥
[00:21] Ooh! Or the identical twin of someone I put away for life. 噢 或者是被我抓住判了无期的人的双胞胎
[00:24] – Ooh! Or the fraternal twin of… – Jake! – 噢 或者是异卵双胞胎 – Jake
[00:25] Just get down there! Take Diaz with you. 赶紧给我出发 带上Diaz
[00:27] Yep. Yep, yep, yep. How do I look? 好 好 好 我造型怎么样
[00:28] It doesn’t matter. Let’s go negotiate! 怎么样无所谓了 我们赶紧去谈判吧
[00:32] Hey, everyone, I’m here. 嘿 大家好 我来了
[00:34] I’m Jake Peralta, the negotiator. 我是Jake Peralta 谈判员
[00:37] – Oh, so you’re Jake Peralta? – The negotiator, yes. – 哦 你就是Jake Peralta – 谈判员 没错
[00:39] – Who are you? – Dennis Kole, ESU. – 你是哪位 – Dennis Kole 紧急特警小组
[00:41] This was my crime scene before you bozos got here. 你们这群呆头鹅来之前这是我的案发现场
[00:44] Nice to meet you too, Dennis. 我也很高兴认识你 Dennis
[00:45] I’ve spent ten years as a negotiator 我已经做了10年的谈判员
[00:47] and you just took my first hostage situation. 你们一来就把我第一次人质挟持案抢走了
[00:49] All I’ve done up till now is talk jumpers off of rooftops. 到目前为止我只说服过跳楼的人从房顶上下来
[00:52] But that must be satisfying in its own way, right? 那肯定也是很有成就感的事啊 对吧
[00:54] Yeah, really satisfying saving a crazy person’s life. 嗯 救下一个疯子的命真的非常有成就感
[00:58] Whatever. Here’s a little advice. 随便吧 给你们点建议
[00:59] – I don’t like you two. – Not so much advice – 我不喜欢你俩 – 与其说是建议
[01:01] as it is a hurtful statement based on limited interaction. 还不如说是短暂交流之后非常伤人的话
[01:04] He wants to talk to you. 他想要和你谈
[01:06] – Get the hell in there. – Ooh, it says “Negotiator” On it. – 赶紧他妈的进去 – 噢 这上写着”谈判员”
[01:12] This is Jake Peralta. 我是Jake Peralta
[01:14] I am unarmed 我没带武器
[01:16] and I’m approaching the building. 我正在慢慢走近这座大楼
[01:28] – You wanted to talk to me? – Keep those hands in the air. – 你想跟我谈 – 把手举起来
[01:31] And wave ’em like you just don’t care. 然后满不在乎地挥起来
[01:33] What? 啥
[01:34] I’m just messing with you, Peralta. 我就是跟你闹着玩呢 Peralta
[01:36] Put your hands down, give me a hug, baby. 把手放下 给我个拥抱 宝贝
[01:37] Judy Judy!
[01:59] Sergeant, 警长
[01:59] a member of the Commissioner selection committee 一位来自警察局局长选拔委员会的成员
[02:02] is coming in today to tour the precinct and do some interviews. 今天会来参观一下分局并进行一些面谈
[02:04] Would you mind speaking with her? 你能不能接待她
[02:05] Of course. Terry loves answering the hard questions. 当然能 Terry最喜欢回答高难度问题
[02:08] Oh, here she is. 噢 她来了
[02:09] I guess you don’t have time 我猜你是没有时间
[02:10] to take off those ridiculous suspenders. 把你那可笑的裤带脱了吧
[02:11] – What? – Hello, Miss Sumter. – 什么 – 你好 Sumter小姐
[02:13] Hello, Captain. 你好 警监
[02:14] I’m excited to speak to you subordinates 很高兴可以和你的下属们谈话
[02:16] and learn more about your management style. 并了解一下你的管理风格
[02:18] I thought you could talk to Sergeant Jeffords here. 我认为你可以和这位Jeffords警长谈谈
[02:20] Sergeant? Oh, um… 警长 噢
[02:21] I’d rather not talk to a supervisor. 我不想和在领导岗位的人谈
[02:23] I was hoping to interview one of your detectives. 我其实更想和你的警探们聊聊
[02:25] Perhaps, um… him? 或许 和他
[02:28] No! 不
[02:29] – Excuse me? – There was a wasp near me, – 你说什么 – 刚刚我旁边有一只马蜂
[02:33] which has since disappeared. 但是现在已经不见了
[02:34] You can interview Detective Hitchcock 你可以和Hitchcock警探聊
[02:36] and I am completely fine with that. 我完全没有意见
[02:40] I gotta admit, man. 我得承认啊 兄弟
[02:42] I thought you’d be happy to see me. 我以为你见到我会很高兴
[02:43] – Why you being so weird. – Oh, I don’t know. – 你为什么怪怪的 – 哦 我也不知道
[02:45] I didn’t sleep well last night, so I’m probably tired from that. 我昨晚没睡好 可能是有点累了吧
[02:48] Oh, and also, this is a hostage situation! 哦 还有 这是个人质劫持事件
[02:50] Wow! It’s like that. 哇 这么快就提这个
[02:53] Yes, it’s like that. What the hell? 没错 就这么快 你搞什么鬼
[02:54] – I thought you went straight? – I did. – 我以为你从良了 – 我从了啊
[02:56] I’m a high-end car broker now. 我现在是高档汽车代理
[02:57] I procure luxury vehicles for the rich and famous 我替有钱有名的人买高档奢侈车
[03:00] and I do it legally. 是合法的买
[03:01] Last week I dropped off a Bugatti 我上周给<怪奇物语>里那个口齿不清的孩子
[03:02] to the kid with the lisp from “Stranger Things.” 送去了一辆布加迪
[03:04] You met Dustin? Was he cool? 你见过Dustin 他酷吗
[03:05] Do him and the rest of the gang hang out in real life? 他和剩下的那群小伙伴在现实生活里一起玩吗
[03:07] You know what? No. We are not chatting right now. 你知道吗 不 我们现在不是在聊天
[03:09] You have three hostages. 你挟持了三名人质
[03:10] You mean Pam and the two Bobs? 你说Pam和那两个Bob
[03:11] They not hostages. I prefer to call them 他们不是人质 我更喜欢叫他们
[03:13] “Collateral friendships.” “抵押之友”
[03:15] I gave ’em each 500 bucks out of my own pocket. 我出钱给了他们每人500美元
[03:16] – Thanks again, Doug. – You the man, Doug. – 谢啦 Doug – 你太棒了 Doug
[03:19] Actually, I’d rather still not be a hostage. 其实 我还是不太想当人质
[03:21] Pam hasn’t come around on me yet. Pam还是没有对我改观
[03:22] Tell her I’m a nice person, Jake. Jake 你告诉她我是一个好人
[03:24] I’m sorry. Officer, are you friends with this criminal? 不好意思 警官 你和这个罪犯是朋友吗
[03:26] – No, not really. – Absolutely, best friends. – 不 并不是 – 必须是 最好的朋友
[03:28] It’s a layered relationship, Pam. Pam 这是一个很复杂的关系
[03:30] – Best friends. – Judy, get over here. – 最好的朋友 – Judy 你过来
[03:32] – What is going on, man? – This isn’t my fault. – 到底怎么回事 老兄 – 这不是我的错
[03:35] Two years ago before I went straight, 在我从良之前的前两年
[03:36] I stole a car from a drug dealer. 我从一个毒贩手里偷了一辆车
[03:37] – Martin Halloway. – Oh, no, Judy, he’s a bad guy. – Martin Halloway – 噢 不 Judy 他是个坏蛋
[03:40] I know. When I realized it was his car, 我知道 当我知道那是他的车的时候
[03:42] I torched it along with the drugs that were in the trunk 我已经把那辆车和在车里藏着的毒品一起烧了
[03:44] that I didn’t know about. 我也不知道车里有毒品
[03:45] Oh, no, Judy. Trunk drugs? 哦 不 Judy 藏在后备箱里的毒品
[03:46] Millions of dollars of them. 上百万美元的毒品
[03:48] Halloway just found out it was me. Halloway刚刚知道是我干的
[03:50] Said I had to do a job for him to pay off my debt. 他说我必须替他做件事来还债
[03:52] But did you tell him you went straight? 那你有没有告诉他你从良了
[03:53] – Did you tell him about Dustin? – I did. – 你有没有跟他说Dustin的事 – 我说了
[03:54] He said he doesn’t watch “Stranger Things.” 他说他不看<怪奇物语>
[03:56] – Oh, this guy is the worst. – I know. – 哦 这个人简直坏透腔了 – 是不是吧
[03:58] He said he’s gonna kill my mom if I don’t do this job. 他说如果我不做的话就要把我妈妈杀了
[04:00] He can’t do that. I love your mom. 他不能这么做 我爱你妈妈
[04:02] So do I. That’s why I’m here 我也爱 所以我才来这
[04:03] stealing this big ole bag of diamonds. 偷这一大袋子的钻石
[04:05] Jake, you know how dangerous this dude can be. Jake 你知道这家伙有多危险
[04:07] I need you to help me save my mama. 我需要你的帮助来救我妈妈
[04:10] – Help you how? – Easy. – 怎么帮你 – 简单
[04:12] I got a plan that’s good for everyone. 我有一个对大家都有利的计划
[04:13] All I need is for you to… 我要你做的只是
[04:15] Let him go so he can arrange a drop with Halloway. 放他走 然后他就能给Halloway交货
[04:17] We arrest Halloway, save Judy’s mom, 我们逮捕Halloway 拯救Judy的妈妈
[04:19] and Judy turns himself in, and why is that amazing, Rosa? 然后Judy来自首 Rosa 你说这计划为什么这么好
[04:22] – Halloway’s a huge crime boss. – And what else? – 因为Halloway是犯罪老大 – 还有呢
[04:23] NYPD’s been trying to get Halloway for years. 纽约市警察局想抓Halloway好多年了
[04:25] – And? – That’s it. – 还有呢 – 没了
[04:26] Yeah, it is. So, since we all agree, 好吧 就这些 既然我们一致同意
[04:28] I’ll go tell Judy that the plan is on. 那我就去告诉Judy按照这个计划实施
[04:29] We don’t all agree. He’s trapped and desperate. 我们没一致同意 他是被逼得走投无路了
[04:32] Everything he told you is a lie. 他跟你说得一切都骗你的
[04:33] – Why do you say he’s lying? – That’s all negotiating is. – 你为什么说他在说谎 – 因为这就是谈判啊
[04:36] Two liars lying to each other 两个骗子互相向对方撒谎
[04:38] until one liar stands too close to the window 直到其中一个站得离窗口太近
[04:40] and gets shot in the head. 然后被爆头
[04:41] That can’t be all negotiating is. 谈判不可能只是你说的这些吧
[04:43] It absolutely is. Now, get in there 就是我说的这些 你现在赶紧进去
[04:45] and coax him to a window. Snipers to one. 把他哄到窗户边去 狙击手到一号位
[04:47] The window plan is on. I repeat. 窗户计划开始实施 我重复
[04:48] – The window plan is on. – No, no, no, no, no! – 窗户计划开始实施 – 不 不 不 不 不
[04:50] Snipers to zero. Snipers take a nap. 狙击手到零号位 狙击手先打个盹
[04:52] The nap plan is on. It’s nap time, snipers. 打盹计划开始 打盹时间到了 狙击手们
[04:55] Amy, Gina, you came! Amy 还有Gina 你们来了
[04:58] You think I’d miss opening day of your food truck? 你不会以为我们会错过你移动餐车的开业大吉吧
[04:59] – I’m your biggest fan. – Also your biggest investor. – 我是你最忠实的粉丝 – 也是你最大的投资商
[05:02] She was freaking out she was gonna lose a ton of money. 她刚刚怕损失一大笔钱害怕到抓狂
[05:04] I told you that in confidence. 我要你保密才告诉你的
[05:05] We don’t have that kind of relationship. 我们不是那种关系
[05:07] Well, don’t worry. I’m feeling good. 没事 不要担心 我感觉很好
[05:09] “The One Thing” Truck is ready to serve. “一道菜”餐车已经准备好要上了
[05:11] – “The One Thing”? – Yeah. – “一道菜” – 没错
[05:12] We only serve one thing: 我们只卖一道菜
[05:13] the perfect meatball sandwich… 完美的肉丸三明治
[05:15] made exactly the way Nana Boyle used to. 就像当初Boyle奶奶做得那种
[05:17] I can’t believe this is finally happening. 我不敢相信这一切终于要发生了
[05:22] – Ahh! – Uh, Charles? – 啊 – 呃 Charles
[05:24] Sorry, I’m a bit stressed. Jason and Jeff, 抱歉我有点紧张 Jason和Jeff
[05:26] the guys I hired to work the truck, 我雇来在车里干活的伙计
[05:28] called in sick so I’m all alone. 请病假了 所以就只有我一个了
[05:29] What a fun opportunity. 多么有趣的机会
[05:31] Okay, Boyle, stop freaking out. 好了 Boyle 别崩溃
[05:33] I have the day off. I can step in and help. 今天我休息 我可以插手帮忙
[05:35] Yeah, me too. I’m not off, 我也是 我倒不休
[05:36] but I come and go as I please. 可我来去随意
[05:38] It’s part of my charm. I’m like an outdoor cat. 这是我魅力的一部分 我就像只野猫
[05:41] ESU won’t take your deal. They think you’re lying. 紧急勤务小组不干 他们觉得你在撒谎
[05:44] I’m not lying. I don’t wanna be a criminal. 我没撒谎 我不想当罪犯
[05:46] I love my life as a average citizen. 我和普通市民一样热爱自己的生活
[05:48] I voted for the first time this year. 今年我还第一次投票了
[05:50] – Ed Breakfast for school board. – Who? – 为教育委员会投了”艾早餐” – 谁
[05:52] I don’t know. 我不知道
[05:52] He had a funny name. He deserves a shot. 他名字很滑稽 值得试一试
[05:54] That’s why I voted for Stacy Ladle. 这就是为什么我投了”史黛勺”
[05:55] Anyway, I’m sorry, but they’re not cutting a deal. 无论如何 抱歉 但他们没跟你达成协议
[05:57] So that’s it? I gotta turn myself in and 那就这样了吗 我要自首然后
[05:59] – let Halloway kill my mama? – Actually… – 让Halloway杀了我妈吗 – 其实
[06:02] there might be another way to get this done. 可能还有别的方法去干这事
[06:04] I’ve taken your negotiator hostage. 你的谈判员被我拿来当人质了
[06:06] If you come in here, I will shoot him. 你们要是过来 我就开枪射他
[06:08] Just do whatever he says! My life is in his hands! 就照他说的做吧 我的命在他手里啊
[06:13] That was so much fun! 这也太好玩了吧
[06:15] Oh, man, you sounded really scary. 兄弟 你刚听上去真吓人
[06:17] No, no, it was all you. 不不 都是因为你
[06:19] The tremble in your voice sold it. 你声音里的颤抖让他们信了
[06:20] “Just do whatever he wants.” “就照他说的做吧”
[06:21] I just made that up. 那就是我现编的
[06:23] Ah, I was so in the moment. 我太沉浸在那一刻中了
[06:24] Dude, seriously? You are a great hostage. 兄弟 你真是个好人质
[06:26] Oh, thanks, Judy. 谢了 Judy
[06:27] You’re a great hostage taker. Whoop. 你这个挟持人质者也做得很棒
[06:33] Yes, sir. 遵命啦长官
[06:37] I can’t believe Peralta got taken hostage. 我不敢相信Peralta被挟持成人质了
[06:39] The good news is… 好消息是
[06:42] I’m the negotiator now. 我现在是谈判员了
[06:43] – Finally. – Congratulations. – 终于 – 恭喜
[06:45] I’ve been waiting for this moment for so long, 这一刻我等了好久
[06:47] – and… – I’m ready to negotiate. – 而且 – 我准备好谈判了
[06:48] But I’ll only talk to Rosa Diaz. 但我只和Rosa Diaz说话
[06:51] – That’s me, Dennis. – Oh, come on! – 那是我 Dennis – 拜托
[06:54] Okay, I think we’re ready for a practice sandwich. 好了 我想我们准备好练习做三明治了
[06:57] – Sounds good, boss. – Please call me “Chef.” – 听着不错 头儿 – 请叫我主厨
[06:58] That’s funny. 真好笑
[07:01] – Chef. – Thank you. – 主厨 – 谢谢
[07:03] Okay, see. The cut is a little slopey. 看见了么 切口有点斜
[07:07] I want you to cut it straight across. 我想要你直直地切过去
[07:08] No big deal. Again. 没什么大不了 再来一次
[07:12] Uhp, slopey. 歪了
[07:13] Don’t over think it. Again. 别多想 再来
[07:17] Now you’re not thinking enough. 你现在又思考的不够了
[07:18] Again. 再来
[07:20] Still slopey. Again. 还是斜 再来
[07:22] Again! 再来
[07:23] You know what? Why don’t we try this: 这样吧 我们为何不试试这么做
[07:24] Why don’t you just take that knife, 你不如拿起刀
[07:25] put it to my throat, and finish the job! 放到我喉咙上把我搞定了吧
[07:27] Do I look like Jake to you? 你看我像Jake吗
[07:29] – What? – Do I look like Jake to you? – 啥 – 你看我像Jake吗
[07:30] No, not at all. 一点也不像
[07:31] Then why are you trying to screw me? 那你为什么想要搞我呢
[07:32] – Oh, my God, Charles, what is going on with you? – It’s chef. – 天啊 Charles 你什么毛病 – 叫我主厨
[07:36] You’re not ready for this. Gina, you’re up. 你还没准备好 Gina你上
[07:38] Okay, but I’m not calling you chef, 好 但我不可叫你主厨
[07:39] – and you’re not yelling at me. – Mm-hmm. – 你也别想吼我 – 嗯哼
[07:43] – There you go. – Ah, thank you. – 就这样 – 谢谢
[07:45] No slope! A nice, straight cut! 没歪 漂亮的笔直切口
[07:47] Thank you. I felt good ’cause the knife… 谢谢 我感觉很好因为这把刀
[07:49] But you smushed the bread! 但你压到面包了
[07:50] It’s too smushy! 它太湿软了
[07:53] Again. 再来
[07:58] Rosa Rosa Rosa Rosa, Rosa, Rosa
[08:00] Are you finally single? 你终于单身了吗
[08:02] – No. – I respect that. – 不 – 我尊重这点
[08:04] Now come on in. We gotta talk business. 进来吧 我们谈谈正经事
[08:06] It’s so good to see you. Bring it in. 见到你真好 抱一个
[08:10] Doug Judy, you’re under arrest. Doug Judy 你被逮捕了
[08:11] – Wait, Rosa, stop. – What’s going on? – 等下 Rosa 停 – 怎么了
[08:13] All right, look, 好了听着
[08:13] this is not really a hostage situation. 这其实不是什么挟持人质的情形
[08:15] I mean, Pam and the two Bobs 我是说 Pam和这两位Bob
[08:16] are definitely being held against their will, 绝对是被强行抓起来了
[08:17] but not for much longer. 但不会持续太久的
[08:18] Jake is helping me take down Halloway. Jake在帮我拿下Halloway
[08:20] We can’t do it without you. 没你我们做不成
[08:21] Seriously, man? This is like that story 认真的吗 这就像是
[08:22] my dad told me as a little kid. 我爸爸在我小时候讲的故事
[08:24] You’re the frog and he’s a scorpion. 你就是那个青蛙 他是蝎子
[08:25] You’re gonna help him across the river. 你要帮他过河
[08:27] And in the end, he’ll sting you, 最后他会蛰你
[08:28] and then you’ll both drown. 然后你们全都淹死了
[08:30] Wow, that’s dark. 这还真是有够阴暗
[08:31] My parents didn’t read to me at all. 我父母根本不给我读书
[08:32] I just watched cartoons till I fell asleep. 我就看动画看到睡着
[08:34] Do you think that our childhoods 你觉得我们的童年
[08:35] – shape the adults we become? – They do. – 塑造了我们成年后的样子吗 – 是的
[08:37] And cartoons shaped you into a naive little frog. 动画片把你塑造成一个天真的小青蛙
[08:38] Okay, first, little frogs are adorable, 首先 小青蛙很萌
[08:40] and second, he’s not that kind of scorpion anymore. 其次 他不再是那种蝎子了
[08:42] I’m a changed bug. 我是个改变了的小虫
[08:43] Actually, scorpions are arthropods. 实际上蝎子是节肢动物
[08:44] Amy made me watch a documentary. Amy逼我看了个纪录片
[08:46] Look, I know he used to be a criminal 听着 我知道他过去曾是罪犯
[08:47] and he’s fooled me in the past, 而且还骗过我
[08:48] and he is currently engaged in criminal activity. 而且现在也从事犯罪活动
[08:50] Innocent until proved guilty. 要做无罪推定啊
[08:51] But I am doing it. 但我确实在犯罪
[08:52] Rosa, his mother is in danger Rosa 他妈妈处在危险之中
[08:54] and we have to help her. 我们得去帮她
[08:55] Plus, he agreed to turn himself in 另外 他同意这一切结束后
[08:57] when this is all over. 就去自首
[08:57] – Right, Judy? – I promise. – 是吧 Judy – 我保证
[09:00] All right. 好吧
[09:02] What do you need from me? 你需要我做什么
[09:03] We have an airtight plan. 我们有一套无懈可击的方案
[09:05] All we demand is pizza. 我们只需要披萨
[09:06] Hitchcock, there’s a woman here interviewing detectives Hitchcock 这里有位女士在采访警探
[09:09] as a part of the Commissioner selection process. 这是局长选拔过程中的一部分
[09:11] All right, I’ll go hide in the janitor’s closet 好 我去藏到清洁工具间里
[09:13] until this is all over. Thanks for the heads up. 直到结束 谢谢警告
[09:15] No, it’s too late for that. 不 这么做太迟了
[09:16] She wants to talk to you. 她想和你说话
[09:17] What? No! How could you let this happen? 啥 不行 你怎么能让这种事发生
[09:19] – I’m nuts! – Hey, calm down, man. – 我可是疯的啊 – 冷静 伙计
[09:21] We just took her on a tour of the precinct 我们刚带她巡游了下警区
[09:23] and now she’s at lunch. That means we have one hour 现在她在吃午饭 意味着我们有一个小时
[09:26] to teach you how to behave like a human. 来教你如何表现得像个人
[09:28] Oh, I see. 我明白了
[09:30] You’re gonna “My Bare Lady” Me. 你们要让我<窈窕裸女>一把
[09:31] “My Bare Lady”? <窈窕裸女>
[09:33] I’m assuming it’s a “My Fair Lady” porn parody. 我猜是拙劣模仿<窈窕淑女>的黄片
[09:36] Oh, my. We’ve got our work cutout for us. 天啊 这活儿真是给我们分好了
[09:39] Here’s our list of words to avoid: 这是避免词汇列表
[09:41] Chick, foxy, Jew, throb. 小妞 狐狸精 犹太 硬了
[09:43] Is grundle on the table? 会阴能公开说吗
[09:45] No, it’s not on the table. 不 当然不能说了
[09:47] Practice introducing yourself. 练习下自我介绍
[09:48] Hello, I’m Detective Michael Hitchcock. 你好 我是Michael Hitchcock警探
[09:51] Nice job. 干得好
[09:52] – But why are your hands so wet? – Trick question. – 但为什么你的手那么湿 – 圈套题
[09:55] The answer’s disgusting, so I shouldn’t tell her. 答案很恶心 所以我不该告诉她
[09:57] Just don’t have wet hands, man. 就别把手弄湿啊 兄弟
[10:00] Hitchcock, come out. Hitchcock 出来
[10:01] It’s time. 时间到了
[10:05] You look incredible. 你看上去太棒了
[10:08] You bet I do. 那是当然
[10:09] These pants really flatter my dong. 这裤子真的让朕屌看起来很不错
[10:11] What? Dong wasn’t on the list. 怎么了 屌又不在列表上
[10:14] I cannot believe I didn’t know 我不敢相信自己不知道
[10:16] you and Amy were getting married. 你和Amy就要结婚了
[10:17] Yeah, well, you’re not exactly an easy person to find. 你也不太算是个容易找到的人
[10:19] Right, right, right. 也是也是
[10:20] I am elusive as hell. 我可难以捉摸了
[10:21] So, is there a La Creuset pot on your registry, by chance? 那么 你们礼物登记表上会碰巧有酷彩的锅吗
[10:26] Of course. You can cook and serve in them. 当然 你可以用它来做饭上菜
[10:28] And it looks amazing on your shelf. 在架子上放着也美极了
[10:30] What’s your color of preference? 你喜欢哪种颜色
[10:32] French grey or mineral blue? 浅灰还是矿蓝
[10:33] Oh, you really do know your Le Creuset. 你真的很了解酷彩啊
[10:35] French grey. 浅灰
[10:37] Mineral Blue makes me want to barf. 矿蓝色让我想吐
[10:38] Consider it gifted. 就当我送你了
[10:39] Also, it would me my honor, to sing at your wedding. 此外 如果能在你的婚礼上献唱 那会是我的荣幸
[10:42] Yeah, I don’t think that’s gonna be possible. 我觉得 那个不太可能吧
[10:44] Oh, I get it. 我知道了
[10:45] You’re afraid when I open my mouth. 你是害怕我一张嘴
[10:46] Everyone’s gonna start smushing on sight. 大家就会马上亲热起来
[10:48] No, I more meant that your probably still gonna be in jail. 不 我是说你可能那时还在监狱里
[10:50] Damn, that’s right. I almost forgot. Tell you what. 该死 说得对 我都忘了这茬 跟你说
[10:52] I’ll record you some songs. 我会给你录几首歌
[10:54] “Kiss From a Rose” Really exploits my range. <玫瑰一吻>真的拓展了我的音域
[10:56] We have your food. 我们拿到食物了
[10:58] Why are we sending him in? One of my men should do it. 为什么要让他去 应该让我的某个手下去
[11:01] It would take two of your people three trips each 那得需要两个人 每个人跑三趟
[11:03] to hold this much food. My guy’s a pro. 才能拿得了这么多吃的 我的人是专业水准的
[11:05] I’ve been carrying takeout since before you were born, son. 你还没出生的时候我就开始拿外卖了 小子
[11:07] Fine, but I wanna know what’s going on in there. 行吧 但我要知道里面发生了什么
[11:10] We’re putting a camera on him. 我们要给他装个摄像头
[11:14] You’re on camera. No audio. 他们在录像 没有声音
[11:16] Thought so. That’s why I’m tied up. 猜到了 所以我才是被绑着的
[11:18] Scully, where the pepper flakes? Scully 辣椒片呢
[11:19] Will you calm down? The food’s a diversion. 你能冷静一点吗 吃的只是用来转移注意的
[11:21] Although, Scully, it is crazy 不过 Scully 你真是疯了
[11:23] that you forgot the pepper flakes. 居然忘了拿辣椒片
[11:24] Anyways, you know what to do now. 不过反正你知道现在该怎么做
[11:25] What I do best. Turn my heart off. 我的拿手绝活 心脏骤停
[11:31] – What just happened? – Looks like Scully collapsed. – 刚刚发生了什么 -好像Scully晕倒了
[11:34] What the hell? 搞什么
[11:35] Your man just had a heart attack! 你们的人刚刚心脏病发作
[11:36] Send an ambulance! 快叫救护车
[11:38] We’re coming out. 我们要出来了
[11:42] Something doesn’t feel right. 有点不对劲
[11:43] Why is there a sheet over his head? 他头上为什么蒙着被单
[11:45] Because that’s not our guy. 因为那不是我们的人
[11:46] – Judy’s trying to escape. – There’s no way he could… – Judy正企图逃跑 – 他绝不可能
[11:48] All units move on the ambulance now! 现在所有单位向救护车围拢
[11:50] – All units… – Move, move, move! – 全体单位 – 快 快 快
[11:51] Nice try, Judy. 想得美 Judy
[11:54] – Hi, there. – Nice work, Dennis, – 你好啊 – 干得好 Dennis
[11:56] you just caught a man having a medical emergency. 你刚刚抓到一个正在发生紧急医疗事故的人
[11:58] Why was there a sheet over his head? 为什么他头上要盖着被单
[12:00] – Couldn’t find his pulse. – Yeah, it’s super weak. – 刚找不着他的脉搏 – 是啊 很微弱的
[12:02] We got movement. Hostages are coming out. 有动静 人质们正在往外走
[12:05] Hostages are coming out! 人质们正在往外走
[12:06] What the hell is going on? 到底怎么回事
[12:07] Does anyone have eyes on Judy? 有人看到Judy了吗
[12:09] Where is Doug Judy? Doug Judy去哪儿了
[12:11] So glad Scully put the uniforms in with the pizza. Scully把制服和披萨一起运进来真是太好了
[12:13] I keep finding hidden pepperonis. 我总是从口袋里翻出隐藏的意大利辣香肠
[12:15] Oh, man, all I got was a pocket full of lettuce. 老兄 我就只有一口袋的生菜
[12:17] Jake, I got you. Jake 你有我呢
[12:19] Ooh, a garlic knot. 哦 大蒜结呢
[12:21] Okay, let’s ride. 好了 我们出发吧
[12:24] I know the owner. He’d never turn me in. 我认识这儿的老板 他从来没有举报过我
[12:26] Yeah, I have the exact same relationship with the guy 我懂 在我和那家我深爱的激光枪战店的老板之间
[12:28] who runs the laser tag place I love. 也有着同样的关系
[12:29] I mean, gun range. 啊不是打枪场老板
[12:30] Peralta, who you out here stuntin’ for, huh? Peralta 你在这儿得瑟给谁看呢
[12:33] I love laser-T. We gotta go sometime, man. 我爱死激光枪战了 我们哪天一定得去 老兄
[12:36] I was hoping you’d say that. 我就盼着你这样说呢
[12:37] – I wasn’t stunting. – A little bit. – 我刚刚没得瑟 – 有那么一点
[12:39] – A little stunting. – You stunted. – 一点点得瑟 – 你就是得瑟了
[12:40] A little bit. All right, let’s text Halloway 只有一点 好了 我们给Halloway发信息吧
[12:42] – and set up the drop. – Okay, yeah. – 安排一下交货 – 好啊 来吧
[12:44] Got the diamonds. Let’s meet. 拿到钻石了 我们见面吧
[12:47] Done. 好了
[12:48] Okay, now we wait. 好了 现在我们就等着吧
[12:49] Now we wait. 现在我们等着
[13:00] Kind of weird, sitting silently in a private karaoke room, 有点奇怪啊 这么安静地坐在一个卡拉OK包间里
[13:04] not singing. 却不唱歌
[13:05] Yeah, but we’re on a mission, 是啊 但我们有任务在身
[13:06] so, you know, gotta stay focused. 所以 你知道的 要保持注意力集中
[13:07] True, true, true, true, true, true. 是啊 是啊 是啊 是啊 是啊 是啊
[13:11] *So I wake in the morning* *在黎明中醒来*
[13:13] *And I step outside* *我迈出屋外*
[13:14] *And I take a deep breath* *我深吸口气*
[13:16] *And I get real high* *情绪高涨*
[13:18] *And I scream at the top of my lungs* *然后我大声呼喊着*
[13:21] *What’s going on?* *这世界怎么了*
[13:23] Uh-oh. 等下
[13:25] – Halloway. – Yeah. – 是Halloway – 好的
[13:26] The drop is set for 5:00 P.M. 交货时间定在下午五点
[13:28] – Let’s do this. – Totally. – 让我们把这件事儿解决了吧 – 那是肯定的
[13:30] Although… that is an hour and a half from now. 不过 到那时候还得一个半小时呢
[13:33] And the drop point is actually pretty close to here. 而且交货地点距离这儿还挺近的
[13:35] So… 那么
[13:37] *And I said hey yeah, yeah, yeah* *我大喊 嘿耶耶耶*
[13:42] Order up, chef. 上菜了 主厨
[13:44] What is this? Why are you making 这是什么 你为什么要
[13:46] – six sandwiches at once? – It’s more efficient. – 同时做六个三明治 – 这样效率更高
[13:48] Now we’re ready for the next five customers. 现在我们准备好招待接下来的五个客人了
[13:49] Who gives a hump about efficiency? 谁他妈关心效率啊
[13:51] The perfect meatball sandwich 完美的肉丸三明治
[13:53] is sauced exactly 70 seconds before being served 得在上菜前不多不少70秒的时候淋上酱汁
[13:56] to maintain bread integrity. 这样才能保证面包完完整整
[13:57] So sandwich number one will be fine, 所以一号三明治没什么问题
[14:00] but sandwich number six will be a soggy turd. 但六号三明治就会变成一坨湿软的狗屎
[14:02] Change in menu. We’re serving soggy turds now! 菜单更新了 我们现在改卖湿软的狗屎了
[14:06] – Get ’em while they’re wet. – Okay, I quit. – 趁他们还湿着快来买吧 – 够了 我不干了
[14:08] Me too. You’re insane. 我也是 你脑子不正常
[14:09] Fine, quit just like Jeff and Jason did. 行啊 放弃吧 就像Jeff和Jason一样
[14:12] You told us they got sick. 你跟我们说他们生病(厌倦)了
[14:13] They got sick of hard work just like you two! 他们是厌倦了辛勤工作 就跟你俩一样
[14:16] Get out! You’ll never cook in this town again! 滚出去吧 你们再也不可能在这个镇上做菜了
[14:18] – We’re not chefs! – And you never will be. – 我们又不是厨子 – 你们也永远成不了厨子
[14:21] Is Hitchcock doing okay? Hitchcock表现还好吗
[14:23] I think so. Wait. 我觉得还行吧 慢着
[14:25] He’s bringing his hand to his face. 他正在把手往脸上伸
[14:27] Don’t pick your teeth. Don’t pick your nose. 别剔你的牙 也别挖鼻孔
[14:30] Oh, dear, he’s going to lick something off his fingers. 天哪 他要舔掉手指上的什么东西了
[14:33] Oh, no, he’s stroking his chin. 不 他在轻抚自己的下巴
[14:35] As if in thought. 就像在沉思一样
[14:37] Not as if. 不是就像
[14:38] He is in thought. 他真的在沉思
[14:40] Oop, they’re looking at us. Act natural. 他们看过来了 表现正常一点
[14:42] – Spreadsheet, spreadsheet. – Crime, crime. – 电子表格 电子表格 – 犯罪活动 犯罪活动
[14:44] – Precinct, precinct. – Yeah. – 警察分局 警察分局 – 就这样
[14:46] We swept the area. 我们搜索了这片区域
[14:47] No sign of Doug Judy or Peralta. 没有发现Doug Judy或者Peralta的踪影
[14:49] I can’t believe that idiot thought 我不敢相信那个蠢蛋觉得
[14:51] he could just waltz in here and do my job. 他可以大摇大摆地到这来做我的工作
[14:53] It’s hard to be a negotiator! 当一个谈判员很难的
[14:55] My first 50 jumpers, 49 died. 我谈过的前50个跳楼者里 49个都死了
[14:58] You only talked down one person? 你只成功劝下来一个人吗
[14:59] No, he jumped too, 不 他也往下跳了
[15:00] but he landed on this woman who broke his fall. 但他落在了一个女人身上 打断了他的下落轨迹
[15:02] She died, but you can’t count that against me. 那个女的死了 但你不能用这个针对我
[15:04] – I definitely can. – Yeah, well, save it. – 我当然可以 – 是吗 好吧 省省吧
[15:06] Peralta’s the one who got himself taken hostage. Peralta才是被当成人质扣押的那个
[15:08] I don’t think he was a hostage. 我不觉得他是人质
[15:10] He’s pretty good friends with that Doug guy. 他跟那个叫Doug的是很好的朋友
[15:12] What? 什么
[15:13] Diaz, what the hell is going on? Diaz 这到底是怎么回事
[15:15] First, a jeweler will come out and inspect the diamonds. 首先 一个珠宝商会出来检验钻石
[15:17] Then, when he gives the okay, 他说没问题的话
[15:19] Halloway will come and get them. Halloway就会出来拿钻石
[15:20] And then I’ll take him down. 然后我就会将他拿下
[15:22] All right, that’s the signal. Here we go. 好了 那就是信号 我们开始吧
[15:28] What’s up, dude? 你好啊 老兄
[15:33] Anybody ever tell you, 有没有人跟你说过
[15:34] you look like the most interesting man in the world? 你看起来像这世界上最有趣的人
[15:37] You get that a lot? 经常有人这样说吧
[15:39] Jeez, I get it. We’re not friends. 天哪 我懂了 我们不是朋友
[15:42] I’ll find another bocce ball partner. 我会找别人跟我一起玩地掷球的
[15:44] There he is. Halloway, it’s your day. 他来了 Halloway 今天是你的大日子
[15:47] What’s up, Mr. Halloway. How you doing? 你好啊 Halloway先生 今天过得咋样
[15:48] Shut up. Give me the diamonds. 闭嘴 把钻石给我
[15:50] Man, I guess the no-small-talk policy 老兄 我看这”禁止闲聊”的政策
[15:52] – starts at the top. – Come on, come on, come on. – 是从领导层做起啊 – 快点 快啊 快啊
[15:55] – Peralta! – No, no, no, not now. – Peralta – 不 不 不 别是现在啊
[15:57] I tracked your phone, idiot. 我追踪了你的手机 笨蛋
[15:58] Judy wasn’t lying. Judy没有撒谎
[15:59] That’s Halloway. We gotta arrest him. 那就是Halloway 我们得抓住他
[16:01] – Jake, he’s running. – Come on, man. – Jake 他要跑了 – 快点啊 老兄
[16:02] Only if I get the collar and 100% of the credit. 除非我能亲自逮捕他 并且拿到所有的功劳
[16:04] Are you negotiating right now? 你现在是在谈判吗
[16:06] Always. 一向如此
[16:07] Okay, that was actually a really cool thing to say. 好吧 这的确是一句很酷的话
[16:09] All right, let’s do it. Judy, stay here. 好吧 我们行动吧 Judy 待在这里
[16:11] Okay. 好吧
[16:13] Stop! 站住
[16:17] Sorry I ran out on you at the jewelry store. 抱歉我在珠宝店在你眼皮底下跑了
[16:19] I just couldn’t let this guys get away. 我就是不能让他逃脱法网
[16:20] Look, man, I’m fine with it. 听着伙计 我不介意
[16:22] Arresting Halloway’s gonna get me a promotion, 逮捕Halloway的功劳可以让我升职
[16:24] and at the end of the day, that’s what this is all about. 话说到底 也就只有这件事真的重要
[16:26] Right, well, that and getting a major drug lord off the streets. 好吧 这会让街头少一个毒品大枭
[16:29] Let me give you some advice. I don’t care about that. 让我给你点建议 我并不在乎这点
[16:31] You know, you should really look up the word advice. 你知道吗 你真的应该去查查字典中”建议”的意思了
[16:33] I think you might be surprised what you see. 我觉得你也许会惊讶于你所看到的内容
[16:34] All right, let’s bring in Doug Judy. 好了 让我们把Doug Judy也抓起来
[16:36] Oh, no! 哦 不
[16:38] Where is he? Doug? 他在哪里啊 Doug
[16:39] Don’t worry. We’ll get him. 别担心 我们会找到他的
[16:41] At least we have Halloway and the diamonds. 至少我们手里有Halloway和钻石
[16:42] – Doug! – Wait, why are you still calling for him? – Doug – 等等 你为什么还在叫他
[16:44] Doug Doug!
[16:45] Oh, my God, he has the diamonds, doesn’t he? 哦 我的天呐 他拿着钻石 对吧
[16:48] Doug Doug!
[16:52] I’m sure Judy didn’t run off with the diamonds. 我肯定Judy没有带着钻石跑了
[16:54] I bet he’s looking for us right now. 我打赌他现在正在找我们呢
[16:56] You know what, I bet he’s worried that we’re in trouble. 你知道吗 我打赌他在担心我们陷入了麻烦
[16:57] I’ll just call him and put his mind at ease. 我去给他打个电话 安安他的心
[16:59] Dude, he’s already gone. He’s not picking up. 伙计 他已经走了 他不会接电话的
[17:01] – What’s up, Peralta. – Ha! – 怎么了 Peralta – 哈
[17:03] He did pick up. In your… 他的确有接电话 没想到
[17:04] – This is good-bye forever. – No! – 这是永别了 – 不
[17:06] Ugh, I can’t believe you deceived me. 唉 我不敢相信你骗了我
[17:09] I can’t believe you used my love for your mother against me. 我不敢相信你利用了我对你母亲的爱来对付我
[17:11] I love that you love her. 我就是喜欢你爱她这一点
[17:12] Of course I do. She’s a living saint. 我当然爱她了 她就是一个活着的圣人
[17:14] Amen. Look, I wasn’t lying though. 诚愿如此 听着 我没有说谎
[17:16] Halloway was gonna hurt her and you saved her life, Halloway想要伤害她 然后你拯救了她的性命
[17:18] but then I was all alone with the diamonds, 但之后我就一个人拿着这些钻石了
[17:19] next thing I know, I’m hot wiring a car and driving away. 回过神来 我就已经在打火偷车远走高飞了
[17:21] Oh, but I thought you liked being a good citizen? 哦 我原本以为你喜欢当一个好市民
[17:24] You voted Ed Breakfast for school board. 你投票让”艾早餐”加入学校董事会
[17:25] And he immediately had a sex scandal. 然后他立马陷入了性丑闻
[17:28] – It was very disillusioning. – For sure. – 这真的让人幻想破灭 – 当然了
[17:29] Our democracy is crumbling. But what about your job? 我们的民主制度正在分崩离析 但是你的工作呢
[17:32] What about Dustin from “Stranger Things”? 那<怪奇物语>中的那个Dustion呢
[17:33] Famous kids are monsters. 有名的小孩就是怪物
[17:34] You do not wanna meet Young Sheldon. 你不会想要遇见<小谢尔顿>的男主的
[17:36] Really? Ah, that’s disappointing. 真的吗 唉 这真是让人失望
[17:37] He was so good in “Big Little Lies.” 他在<小谎大事>里演得真好
[17:39] Wait, no, we are not talking about this right now! 等等 不 我们现在不是要说这个
[17:41] They could take my badge, Judy! 他们会没收我的警徽的 Judy
[17:42] I guess Rosa was right. I’m scorpion. 我猜Rosa说得对 我是毒蝎
[17:45] Scorpion’s gonna scorp. 毒蝎就是要蜇人的
[17:46] I’m sorry I can’t be the man you want me to be. 我很抱歉成不了你希望中的样子
[17:48] Damn it, stop being so romantic. 妈的 不要搞这么浪漫
[17:50] Now turn around and come back to me, you fool? 现在掉头给我回来 你个傻瓜
[17:52] Hello? Hello? 喂 喂
[17:54] He’s gone. 他走了
[17:55] He broke my heart. 他让我心碎了
[17:58] Now’s the time where you tell me everything’s gonna be okay. 现在是你该和我说一切都会变好的时候了
[18:00] – Everything’s gonna be okay. – You don’t know that, Rosa! – 一切都会变好的 – 你不懂 Rosa
[18:03] Ah, Hitchcock, I just got off the phone with Anne Sumter. 啊 Hichcock 我刚和Anne Sumter打完电话
[18:06] She said you really helped my candidacy. 她说你在我的竞选上助益良多
[18:08] – Oh, it’s my pleasure, sir. – You were so professional. – 哦 这是我的荣幸 长官 – 你太专业了
[18:10] I know. I didn’t even fart once. 我知道 我甚至连个屁都没放过一次
[18:12] You’re right. I can hold it. 你说得对 我能搞定这事
[18:14] You know, if you can change for an interview, 你知道 如果你能在一次采访中改变自己
[18:16] – you can change for good. – Nah, too much work. – 你也能在今后的一生中也如此改变 – 不 这有太多要做了
[18:18] But that’s not how “My Fair Lady” Ends. 但是<窈窕淑女>不是这么结尾的
[18:21] Eliza Doolittle doesn’t go back to her old life. Eliza Doolittle没有回到她的旧生活
[18:23] She falls in love with Henry Higgins. 她和Henry Higgins落入爱河
[18:25] Well, “My Bare Lady,” Is a little different. 好吧 <窈窕裸女>有一点不同
[18:27] It’s not Eliza Doolittle and Henry Higgins. 这不是Eliza Doolittle和Henry Higgins的故事
[18:29] It’s Eliza DooEverybody and Leroy Pipe. 这是Eliza DooEverybody(谁都上)和Leroy Pipe(大屌)的故事
[18:32] And in the end, they rub… 在结尾 他们涂了
[18:33] Nope. We don’t need a recap. 不 我们不需要回顾这一段了
[18:35] – Thank you for your help today. – Anytime, Captain. – 谢谢你今天的帮助 – 随时候命 警监
[18:39] Hey, guys. Uh, can we talk? 嘿 伙计们 呃 我们能聊聊吗
[18:41] Let me guess, you got overwhelmed 让我猜猜 你被制作三明治的需求拖垮了
[18:43] and had to use our six-sandwich technique. 然后不得不用上了我们的六线开工技术
[18:44] No, my one at a time system worked perfectly. 不 我的单线程工作系统运作完美
[18:46] – Oh. – It’s just, – 哦 – 只是
[18:47] making Nana Boyle’s meatball recipe 制作Boyle奶奶烹饪秘诀的肉球
[18:50] got me thinking a lot about her… 让我想到了关于她的很多东西
[18:52] And let me guess, you realized she’d be ashamed of how you acted? 让我猜猜 你意识到了你的行为会让她蒙羞吗
[18:55] No, Nana Boyle was a monster. 不 Boyle祖奶奶是个怪物
[18:56] She once yelled at me so loud, I fainted. 她有一次对我吼得太大声 把我吓晕了
[18:58] She was a hateful witch. 她是个十分讨厌的女巫
[18:59] – She died with no friends. – And let me guess, – 她死时孑然一身 – 让我猜猜
[19:01] you realized you were acting just like her 你意识到了你的所作所为和她一模一样
[19:03] and you felt terrible. 然后你感觉很糟糕
[19:04] – Yes. – You see, Amy? – 没错 – 看到了吗 Amy
[19:05] You don’t do “And let me guess” 你不要搞”让我猜猜”这套
[19:07] until you’re sure you’re right. 除非你确定你猜的是对的
[19:09] Can you guys forgive me? Please? 你们能原谅我吗 求你们了
[19:11] Of course, Charles. 当然 Charles
[19:12] But we will never work for you again. 但我们永远也不会为你工作了
[19:14] Yeah, that’s a smart move. It’s like Jekyll and Hyde. 没错 这是个聪明的决定 这就像是杰基尔与海德
[19:16] I can’t control when Nana comes out. 在我的奶奶人格出现的时候 我不能控制我自己
[19:18] Just got off the phone with the brass. 刚和上面通过电话
[19:19] It doesn’t look good. 看起来不太妙
[19:20] They’re still trying to decide on a punishment for your actions. 由于你的所作所为 他们还在考虑给你多大的处罚尺度
[19:22] Well, did you tell them 好吧 你有告诉他们
[19:23] I feel so bad I have a tummy ache? 我感觉非常不好 我胃疼吗
[19:25] I did. They were unaffected. 我有 他们没有被打动
[19:26] They said they could have justified your tactics 他们说他们本可以将你的所作所为正当化
[19:28] if you’d come away with Halloway and the diamonds, 如果你带着Halloway和钻石回来
[19:30] but as things stand, there are no diamonds. 然而现在 没有钻石
[19:32] Well, there are some diamonds. 好吧 还是有一些钻石的
[19:33] You know, the tops of engagement rings, 你知道的 在订婚戒指的顶上啊
[19:35] diamond mines, but, yes, I see what you’re saying 钻石矿啊 但是 没错 我知道你在说什么
[19:37] in regards to these diamonds and it ruining my career. 你指的这些钻石 它将要毁了我的职业生涯
[19:39] You’re looking at a suspension, maybe worse. 你将会被停职 或者更甚
[19:41] Unless you can track down Doug Judy 除非你能抓住Doug Judy
[19:42] – and recover those diamonds. – Can they wait 12 months? – 并且回收这些钻石 – 他们能等12个月吗
[19:45] I usually run into him about once a year. 我总是差不多一年偶遇他一次
[19:47] Wait a minute. What have we here? 等等 这是什么
[19:50] I’ve got this coupon for a private room. 我用这赠券要一间包间
[19:54] Yes. Right this way. 好的 这边走
[19:57] We already have a song cued up for you. 我们已经有一首歌给你放好了
[20:00] Judy Judy.
[20:02] What’s up, Peralta? Thank you so much for coming. 怎么了 Peralta 感谢你能来
[20:05] Look, I thought about it and I did you dirty. 听着 我好好的想过了 而且我这次做得太卑鄙了
[20:08] I never meant to cause you any trouble. 我从未想要给你带来任何麻烦
[20:10] Yeah, well, you caused me a lot. 嗯 好吧 你给我带来了很多
[20:12] You’re talking to a pre-recorded video, 你在对着一个已经录好的视频对话
[20:13] but it’s cool. I know what you’re saying. 但没关系 我知道你在说什么
[20:15] – I hear you in my heart. – What am I doing here? – 我能在心里听见你说话 – 我到底在这里干什么呀
[20:17] I feel the same way. You my best friend too. 我也感同身受 你也是我的最好的朋友
[20:20] Look, I’m not coming back. 听着 我不会回来了
[20:22] I started a new life here in San Diego. 我在圣地亚哥这里开始了一段新生活
[20:23] Stupid telling me where you are. 愚蠢的告诉了我你在哪里
[20:25] Come on, man, I ain’t in no damn San Diego. 得了吧 伙计 我他妈当然不在圣地亚哥了
[20:27] Everybody knows that place sucks! 所有人都知道那地方烂透了
[20:29] Here’s what I wanna say, though: 但这是我想说的
[20:30] I’m sorry I won’t be at your wedding. 我很抱歉我不会出席你的婚礼了
[20:32] But I did record you a CD of original smush jams 但是我的确有给你录了一份CD 里面曲目都是原创深情好歌
[20:37] that will consummate the marriage. 那会让婚礼圆满的
[20:39] It’s on the table next to you 它就在你旁边的桌上
[20:40] along with a little something else. 并且还有一些另外的东西
[20:45] A French grey Le Creuset pot. 一个浅灰色酷彩牌锅子
[20:47] Now look inside it. 现在看看这里面
[20:49] The diamonds. 那些钻石
[20:51] Yes! I cannot believe you actually brought them back… 太好了 我不敢相信你真的把它们带了回来
[20:54] The diamonds! 那些钻石
[20:56] – Yeah, mistimed that one. – No, you’re the best. – 嗯 这次时机没有对好 – 不 你是最好的
[20:58] Look, even though I am a scorpion, 听着 尽管我是个毒蝎
[21:01] I will never drown your adorable little frog ass. 但我也永远不会让你的可爱的青蛙小屁股沉下水去的
[21:04] So that’s what I had to say. 所以这就是我要说的
[21:06] I’m sure I’ll see you again at some point. 我很确定在未来的某一天我还会再见到你
[21:08] Now that coupon you got there, 你现在拿的那个赠券
[21:10] that’s for a full hour in a private room. 它可以在包间里使用一整个小时
[21:13] – so… – So… – 所以 – 所以
[21:16] *I said hey* *我说 嘿*
[21:18] *What’s going on?* *这世界怎么了*
神烦警探

Post navigation

Previous Post: 神烦警探(Brooklyn Nine-Nine)第5季第12集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 神烦警探(Brooklyn Nine-Nine)第5季第14集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme