时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | This installation is composed of | 此次展览展示了 |
[00:01] | Constantine’s accounts of the first Punic War | 康斯坦丁对于第一次布匿战争的描述 |
[00:04] | – in the year 264… – Ah, yes the first pubic war, | – 在公元264年 – 没错 第一次阴毛战争 |
[00:07] | the sexiest of all wars. | 最性感的战争没有之一 |
[00:09] | Hi, Dr. Albrin Einstibe. | 你好 我是Albrin Einstibe博士 |
[00:11] | I have an urgent question for you about Ancient Greece. | 我有一个关于古希腊的问题迫切地需要请教你 |
[00:14] | – Shall we walk? – Of course, Doctor… | – 能边走边谈吗 – 当然 博士 |
[00:16] | I feel like you said Einstibe? | 我是不是听你说了Einstibe |
[00:17] | Yes, that’s correct, it’s a family name. | 是的 没错 是我的姓 |
[00:19] | – What is going on? – Captain Holt sent me. | – 发生什么了 – Holt警监派我来的 |
[00:20] | Just follow my lead. Your theory is wrong. | 看我眼色行事 你的理论是错的 |
[00:22] | The Greeks did not climb out of the Trojan Horse’s butt. | 古希腊人才不是从特洛伊木马的屁股里爬出来的 |
[00:25] | – Put this on. – A rose shearing hat, at work? | – 把这个戴上 – 修剪玫瑰专用帽 还是在上班时间 |
[00:26] | – People will think I’m demented. – Just put it on. | – 人家会以为我吃错药了的 – 快戴上 |
[00:28] | – Kevin – Dr. Einstibe. | – Kevin – Einstibe博士 |
[00:30] | Ah, Professor McGonagall. | 啊 麦格教授 |
[00:31] | – Why is Boyle dressed as me? – Shh! | – 为什么Boyle穿得跟我一样 – 嘘 |
[00:33] | – Get in. – But this cart is… | – 进来 – 但这个推车是 |
[00:34] | Get in! | 进来 |
[00:40] | – Professor. – Student. | – 教授 – 学生 |
[00:58] | Hello, Kevin. It’s me, Raymond Holt. | 你好 Kevin 是我 Raymond Holt |
[01:00] | We need to get you to safety. Your life is in danger. | 我们要把你带到安全的地方 你的生命受到了威胁 |
[01:22] | Okay, so we’ve secured Captain Holt’s husband. | 好了 我们已经把Holt警监的丈夫保护起来了 |
[01:24] | Let’s discuss how to proceed. | 我们来谈谈下一步怎么安排 |
[01:26] | So what you’re saying is, we need to talk about Kevin. | 所以你的意思是 我们需要谈谈Kevin |
[01:28] | – Boo! – I have no regrets! | – 嘘 – 说了我就不后悔 |
[01:30] | Kevin is currently at the safe house with Captain Holt. | Kevin现在和Holt警监在安全屋 |
[01:33] | How long will he have to stay there? | 他在那要呆多久 |
[01:34] | My friend in the Organized Crime division says | 我在有组织犯罪部的朋友说 |
[01:36] | they’ve been building a case | 他们一直在搜集证据 |
[01:37] | against Seamus Murphy for years, and they’re close. | 对抗Seamus Murphy已经好几年了 马上就要成功了 |
[01:39] | They think they’ll move on him in the next month or two. | 接下来的一到两个月内就要出发逮捕他了 |
[01:41] | So you’re saying, Kevin can wait? | 所以你的意思是 Kevin能等等 |
[01:43] | Boo! | 嘘 |
[01:44] | You know what, you people are insane. That was gold. | 知道吗 你们简直疯了 刚才那句多经典啊 |
[01:47] | Okay, two months in a safe house… that’s not impossible. | 好了 在安全屋里呆两个月 也不是不可能的 |
[01:49] | It’s nothing. I once stayed | 不算什么 我有一次 |
[01:50] | in my apartment for 3 1/2 months straight. | 在我公寓里连续呆了三个半月 |
[01:52] | Was that after they cancelled “Bunheads”? | 是不是在<心舞>被砍之后 |
[01:54] | Why would you bring that up? | 为什么你偏要提这个 |
[01:55] | I don’t understand. Why can’t we just put Kevin into WITSEC? | 我不懂 为什么不能直接把Kevin送进联邦证人保护计划 |
[01:57] | The Murphys have killed three witnesses in federal protection. | Murphy那帮人已经杀了三个在联邦保护计划里的证人 |
[02:00] | Captain doesn’t wanna risk it. | 警监不想冒险 |
[02:01] | We’ll take shifts staying with Kevin. | 我们轮流看护Kevin |
[02:02] | No, it should just be me. | 不 应该让我一个人来 |
[02:04] | Look, it’s my fault that Murphy’s after Kevin. | Murphy追杀Kevin是我的错 |
[02:06] | Captain Holt bailed me out, and now it’s my turn to bail him out. | Holt警监把我保了出来 现在轮到我保他了 |
[02:09] | Plus we’ve got this whole tit for tat thing going, | 况且我们还有以德报德这一说 |
[02:10] | and it’s my time to tit. It’s my tit turn. | 该轮到我报德了 轮到我的德了 |
[02:12] | My time to tit is today, Terry. | 今天就是我报德的日子 Terry |
[02:14] | You’re gonna stay locked up in a safe house, | 你要一直被锁在安全屋里 |
[02:15] | away from us for two months? That’s going to be brutal. | 和我们分开两个月 那样会非常惨的 |
[02:18] | – You just said it was nothing. – Brutal for me, Gina. | – 你刚刚才说不算什么 – 我很惨 Gina |
[02:20] | Relax, I’m still going to be able to text | 放心 我还是可以发短信 |
[02:22] | and chat with everyone. It’s not like | 可以每天和大家聊天 又不是说 |
[02:23] | I’m being totally shut off from the outside world. | 我完全被与世隔绝了 |
[02:25] | Say good-bye to the outside world. | 做好准备与世隔绝吧 |
[02:27] | You’re in the safe house now, so I’ll need your phone. | 既然你来了安全屋 我就需要你上交手机 |
[02:29] | – Why? – Internet, cellular signals. | – 为什么 – 网络 蜂窝信号 |
[02:31] | – They’re too easy to trace. – Seriously, no phone? | – 它们太容易被追踪 – 讲真 不能用电话 |
[02:33] | What am I supposed to do to pass the time? | 那我干什么来打发时间 |
[02:35] | You could learn a foreign language. | 你可以学一门新的外语 |
[02:37] | Go to hell. | 去死吧 |
[02:38] | The “No internet rule” Was a shock to me as well. | 我对于这个”不许上网”的规矩也是很震惊的 |
[02:40] | I was hoping to salvage this time | 我本来还想趁着这个时间 |
[02:41] | to do research on my new book. | 给我的新书搜集搜集资料 |
[02:43] | But apparently that will not be possible. | 不过看来是不可能的了 |
[02:45] | I’m sorry, it’s for your own safety. | 对不起 是为了你们的安全着想 |
[02:46] | Here, Peralta, let me give you a tour of the safe house. | 来 Peralta 我带你转转这个安全屋 |
[02:48] | This is the living room. | 这是客厅 |
[02:50] | – Oh. – Stop! | – 哦 – 站住 |
[02:52] | You’re entering the zone of visibility. | 你正在进入可视范围 |
[02:53] | Someone could see you through the windows. | 别人可以透过窗户看到你 |
[02:55] | Why don’t we just close the blinds? | 我们为什么不直接把百叶窗拉上 |
[02:57] | At mid-day? That’s far too suspicious. | 大白天拉窗帘 那也太可疑了 |
[02:58] | Blinds will only be closed at night. | 只有晚上才能把百叶窗拉上 |
[03:00] | If you must go into the living room, crawl on your belly. | 如果你们一定要进入客厅范围 请匍匐前进 |
[03:03] | Observe. | 仔细看好 |
[03:07] | Seems a little extreme. | 看起来有点太过了吧 |
[03:09] | You’re right, it’s extreme of me to try | 你说得对 为了不让我老公脑壳中弹 |
[03:10] | to prevent my husband from being shot in the face. | 我这么做真是太过了 |
[03:13] | I’m over-doing it. Kevin, come in here. | 我做得过头了 Kevin 过来 |
[03:14] | – Take your bullet. – No, fine. | – 站这等着吃枪子 – 不 没事了 |
[03:16] | – We’ll stay on our bellies. – Thank you. | – 我们会匍匐前进的 – 谢谢 |
[03:18] | This is one of several designated areas | 这是几个指定范围之一 |
[03:20] | where you can stand upright during the day. | 在这个范围内你们在白天也能直立站着 |
[03:22] | You can move about freely in this square. | 在这个方块内可以随意活动 |
[03:24] | Wow, so we have all this room to work in? | 哇噻 我们有这么大的空间可以施展吗 |
[03:27] | Your hand can be seen from the living room window. | 从客厅窗户能看见你的手 |
[03:29] | – You just killed Kevin. – Raymond… | – 你刚刚杀死了Kevin – Raymond |
[03:31] | I can’t hear you, Kevin. You’re dead. | 我听不到你说话 Kevin 你已经死了 |
[03:33] | He bled out in your lap. | 他倒在你的腿上失血过多 |
[03:34] | How will you break the news to me? Let’s see. | 你要怎么把这个消息告诉我 说来听听 |
[03:36] | – We don’t have to do this. – Ah, Detective Peralta, | – 我们不需要演这个吧 – 啊 Peralta警探 |
[03:38] | how are things going with Kevin, | Kevin怎么样了 |
[03:39] | the love of my life? | 我的今生挚爱 |
[03:40] | Wait, why are you here at this late hour? | 等等 你为什么这么晚过来 |
[03:42] | And whose blood is that? | 还有你身上这是谁的血 |
[03:43] | – Okay, I get it. – It’s Kevin’s? | – 好了 我知道了 – 是Kevin的 |
[03:44] | This is devastating. I’m inconsolable. | 这简直是毁灭性打击 没有什么能够安慰我 |
[03:46] | And I’ve killed myself. | 然后我自杀了 |
[03:49] | Cool, well, I can see | 太好了 嗯 我看啊 |
[03:50] | this is gonna be a fun couple of months. | 这两个月肯定会非常有意思 |
[03:52] | Okay, we can’t stream anything, | 好了 我们不能上网在线看任何东西 |
[03:53] | but I brought my DVD collection. | 但是我带来了我收藏的DVD |
[03:55] | – Do you like Nic Cage movies? – I don’t know who that is. | – 你喜欢尼古拉斯·凯奇的电影吗 – 我不知道那是谁 |
[03:58] | Only the greatest and most compelling actor of all time. | 史上最伟大最引人注目的演员啊 |
[04:00] | What are his movies like? Describe them. | 那他的电影是什么样的 给我讲讲 |
[04:02] | Okay, well, one of them is | 好啊 是这样的 其中一个是 |
[04:04] | the FBI has developed face-swapping technology. | 美国联邦调查局开发了换脸技术 |
[04:07] | Not interested. | 没兴趣 |
[04:08] | – There’s a whole plane full of convicts. – Nope. | – 有一架坐满了罪犯的飞机 – 还是没兴趣 |
[04:10] | On the back of the original Declaration of Independence, | 在<独立宣言>的原稿背面 |
[04:12] | there’s a hidden treasure map! | 有一个秘密的藏宝图 |
[04:14] | – Stop. – But that’s the smartest one! | – 别说了 – 但这是最有智商的一部 |
[04:16] | Oh my God, I’m so glad Captain Holt finally agreed to | 天啊 我好开心警监Holt终于同意 |
[04:18] | let you come visit. | 让你来看我了 |
[04:19] | I missed you so much. | 我好想你啊 |
[04:20] | Me too. | 我也想你 |
[04:22] | Um… is there a way we could get a bit more privacy? | 呃 有没有什么办法能让我们有点私人空间 |
[04:27] | Just pretend I’m not here. God knows I am. | 就装作我不在这吧 天知道我在哪 |
[04:30] | Okay, I think you’re actually going to like this one. | 好了 我想你真的会喜欢这一部电影 |
[04:32] | Nic Cage is a chemist… | 尼古拉斯·凯奇是个化学家 |
[04:34] | Interesting, keep going. | 有趣 继续说 |
[04:35] | Who has to break into Alcatraz… | 他必须闯进恶魔岛 |
[04:36] | Absolutely not! | 绝对不看 |
[04:41] | Are there no other actors? | 就没有别的演员了吗 |
[04:45] | It’s Captain Holt. | 是警监Holt |
[04:47] | – Hello, Captain. – And… you’re both dead. | – 你好 警监 – 嗯 你俩都死了 |
[04:50] | You didn’t ask for the password. | 你没问我暗号 |
[04:52] | What if I were an assassin wearing a hyper-realistic latex mask? | 如果我是个戴着超仿真乳胶面具的杀手怎么办 |
[04:56] | Or perhaps you employed “Face/Off” Technology. | 或者你掌握了<变脸>的技术 |
[04:59] | What? | 什么 |
[04:59] | I broke down and watched one of Peralta’s action films. | 我崩溃了 我看了一部Peralta拿来的动作电影 |
[05:02] | I’m lying, I watched them all, | 我撒谎了 我全都看了 |
[05:04] | including one wherein a man’s head turns into a flaming skull. | 连里面人脑袋变成着火骷髅头的那部都看了 |
[05:06] | “Ghost Rider”, and “Ghost Rider 2.” | <恶灵骑士> 还有<恶灵骑士2> |
[05:08] | Both master-pie. | 都是大师巨作 |
[05:09] | Yes, I need your help, Raymond. | 我需要你的帮助 Raymond |
[05:11] | Luckily, I come bearing good news. | 幸运的是 我带来了好消息 |
[05:12] | My friend in the Organized Crime unit tells me that | 我在有组织犯罪组的朋友告诉我 |
[05:15] | they’re moving against Murphy tonight. | 他们今晚要抓捕Murphy |
[05:16] | – Oh, my God, really? – You’re serious? | – 天啊 真的吗 – 你是认真的 |
[05:18] | You mean to say this could be ending? | 你是说这些事可以结束了 |
[05:20] | Peralta, it’s happening. It’s finally happening. | Pelralta 终于啊 终于能解脱了 |
[05:21] | Call everyone, | 给大家打电话 |
[05:23] | we’ll get a live feed of the raid and have a viewing party. | 我们要个突击行动的直播信号然后办个派对一起看 |
[05:25] | “Tie a yellow ribbon round the old oak tree, | “在老橡树上系条黄丝带 |
[05:28] | ’cause this boy’s comin’ home.” | 老子要回家了” |
[05:29] | “Con Air”. | <空中监狱> |
[05:31] | What have I become? | 我都变成什么样了 |
[05:33] | Oh, yes, people. | 哦 太好了 来人了 |
[05:34] | Actual real people that aren’t Kevin. | 真正的活生生的还不是Kevin的人 |
[05:36] | – Hi, I want to touch you. – Babe, you’re being weird. | – 嗨 我想摸摸你 – 宝贝 你好奇怪 |
[05:38] | – Right, sorry. I forgot how to be human. – Yeah. | – 啊 对不起 我忘记怎么当人了 – 是啊 |
[05:40] | Oh, Charles! I need to hear your voice, | 喔 Charles 我好想听你的声音 |
[05:42] | Tell me what I’ve been missing at the nine-nine. | 告诉我所有我落下的99分局的事情 |
[05:44] | Ooh, Terry’s grandma got really sick | Terry的祖母病得好重 |
[05:45] | and had to spend a month in the hospital. | 在医院呆了一个月 |
[05:47] | Oh… that’s sad. | 喔 这太惨了 |
[05:49] | I more meant like funny work anecdotes. | 我是说讲讲有意思的工作趣事 |
[05:51] | Ah, Scully sat on a cherry pie | Scully坐在了一个樱桃派上 |
[05:53] | and he didn’t notice for six hours. | 六个小时之后他才发现 |
[05:54] | The tin stayed on the whole time. | 这期间锡纸盘一直黏在他屁股上 |
[05:56] | Now we’re talking. Did you take a picture? | 这才对嘛 你拍照片了吗 |
[05:58] | Honestly, I didn’t see it. | 说实话 我没看见 |
[05:59] | I was at Terry’s grandma’s funeral. | 我那时在参加Terry祖母的葬礼 |
[06:00] | – Come on. – Everyone, quiet down. | – 不是吧 – 所有人 别说了 |
[06:02] | The feed is live and the raid begins in T-minus 60 seconds. | 这是个直播信号 突击在60秒后就开始了 |
[06:04] | In one minute, Kevin and I will finally be able to | 一分钟后 Kevin和我终于 |
[06:07] | leave this awful place. | 能离开这个鬼地方了 |
[06:08] | And yet we’ll never be free of the nightmares. | 但我们却永远不能摆脱噩梦了 |
[06:09] | No, those shall haunt us for always. | 是啊 它会一直缠着我们的 |
[06:11] | Whoa, things got really intense in here, huh? | 哇 看来这里的事态发展得很严重啊 |
[06:13] | Oh, yeah, it got dark. This place is a hell-mouth. | 对的 事情变得很黑暗 这地方就是个地狱口 |
[06:15] | – Cool. – Shh! They’re about to move. | – 酷 – 嘘 他们要进去了 |
[06:17] | – Bravo team, stand by. – I love this. | – 二队 原地待命 – 我好喜欢看这个 |
[06:18] | I feel like Ellen | 我感觉自己像艾伦 |
[06:19] | watching her producers go through a haunted house. | 看着她的制片人穿过鬼屋一样 |
[06:21] | – Breach, breach! – They’re in. | – 冲 冲 – 他们进去了 |
[06:23] | – There’s nobody here. – Uh-oh, the house is empty! | – 这里没有人 – 啊喔 屋子是空的 |
[06:25] | No, no, no, no, no, no. Where’s Seamus? | 不不不不不 Seamus哪去了 |
[06:27] | I don’t understand, what’s happening? | 我不明白 这是怎么回事 |
[06:28] | Someone must have tipped them off. | 肯定有人提醒他们了 |
[06:30] | The raid is a bust, and Murphy’s still at large. | 突击失败了 Murphy仍然逍遥法外 |
[06:32] | So what you’re saying is… | 所以你们的意思是 |
[06:33] | Everyone on the ground, immediately! | 所有人趴下 马上 |
[06:36] | Oh no, I sat in another pie. | 喔不 我又坐派上了 |
[06:38] | Damn it! Next time, sit on a pie when we can enjoy it, Scully. | 真是的 下次在我们有空笑的时候再坐派上 Scully |
[06:41] | Organized Crime is hunting for Murphy, | 有组织犯罪组还在搜寻Murphy的踪迹 |
[06:43] | but we can’t just sit back and hope they find him. | 但是我们不能就干坐着等他们去找 |
[06:45] | Diaz, where are you with your CI? | Diaz 你的线人怎么说 |
[06:46] | They said Seamus’ girlfriend Nikki works in a hair salon in Bay Ridge. | 他们说Seamus的女朋友Nikki在岭湾的一家理发店工作 |
[06:49] | Nice, classic mistress job. | 典型的情人工作 |
[06:51] | Hey, my girlfriend’s a hairdresser! | 嘿 我女朋友就是个理发师 |
[06:53] | And you cheated on your ex-wife with her. | 你劈腿前妻的时候就是和她在一起啊 |
[06:54] | Checkmate. Well played. | 将军 说得好 |
[06:56] | Okay, Nikki won’t talk to cops. | 可Nikki不会和警察说话的 |
[06:57] | So we’ve got to send someone in as a customer. | 所以我们必须派人伪装成客人进去 |
[06:59] | Get her to open up, start gossiping. | 让她开口 八卦一下 |
[07:00] | Send me. I’m a gossip surgeon. | 派我去 我可是八卦大师 |
[07:03] | I can get anything out of anyone. | 我能从任何人口中套出任何话 |
[07:04] | You can’t go undercover, you’re not a cop. | 你不能去卧底 你不是警察 |
[07:06] | How am I not a cop, Terry? ‘Cause I don’t have a badge? | 我怎么就不是警察了 Terry 就因为我没有警徽吗 |
[07:09] | – Being a cop is a state of mind. – It’s definitely not. | – 做警察重要的是思想 – 绝对不是 |
[07:12] | Diaz, the mission is yours. | Diaz 任务交给你了 |
[07:13] | Great. I love strangers touching my head. | 好死了 我最喜欢陌生人摸我头了 |
[07:15] | Sorry, you don’t have a choice. Dismissed! | 抱歉 你没有选择 解散 |
[07:17] | Actually, Sarge, I have a lead too. | 事实上 警长 我也有条线索 |
[07:19] | I found the place that | 我找到了给Murphy公司 |
[07:20] | provides shredding services for Murphy’s companies. | 提供碎纸设备的地方 |
[07:22] | I subpoenaed those shreds. | 我传唤了那些碎纸 |
[07:24] | We can piece them together. | 我们可以把他们拼在一起 |
[07:25] | Smart. How many shreds are we talking? | 聪明 有多少碎纸啊 |
[07:27] | A few. | 就一点 |
[07:28] | Oh, crap. | 噢 我操 |
[07:30] | According to Organized Crime, | 据有组织犯罪组称 |
[07:32] | Murphy has gone to ground, and there are no leads. | Murphy又藏起来了 也没有他的任何线索 |
[07:33] | Oh, that’s great. If he’s on the run, | 那太好了 如果他在忙着逃亡的话 |
[07:35] | he probably won’t be worrying about Kevin. | 他可能根本顾不上Kevin |
[07:36] | And if you coat yourself in chum and swim with sharks, | 如果你把自己用鱼饵包起来和鲨鱼一起游泳的话 |
[07:39] | you probably won’t be eaten. | 你可能也不会被吃掉 |
[07:41] | Said the half-eaten chum-covered swimmer. | 被吃了一半的包着鱼饵的游泳者也是这么说的 |
[07:43] | While Murphy is at large, he’s still a threat. | 只要Murphy没有伏法 他就还是个威胁 |
[07:45] | So I’m going to be stuck here forever, | 我要遵守着这些过分严苛的安全防范措施 |
[07:46] | following these over-the-top security precautions? | 困在这困到地老天荒了 |
[07:48] | – No. – Thank God. | – 不是这样的 – 谢天谢地 |
[07:49] | The security procedures | 安全防范措施 |
[07:50] | are about to become much more over-the-top. | 会变得更加过分 |
[07:52] | Say good-bye to your one hour of open window time. | 跟你一个小时的开窗时间说拜拜咯 |
[07:55] | But sir, the stench. It needs some way to escape. | 但是长官 味道啊 总得有地方散味儿啊 |
[07:58] | I already feel as though I’m trapped inside of… | 我已经觉得好像真的被困住了 |
[08:00] | What are those things you’re always eating? | 你吃了些什么玩意来着 |
[08:01] | – Pizza bagels? – No. | – 披萨百吉圈 – 不是 |
[08:01] | – Pizza rolls? – No. | – 披萨卷 – 不是 |
[08:02] | – Pizza poppers? – No. | – 披萨团 – 不是 |
[08:03] | – Pizzaritos? – No. | – 披萨卷饼 – 不是 |
[08:04] | – Pizza pockets? – That’s it. | – 披萨馅饼 – 就那个 |
[08:05] | How much longer will I be forced to live inside this pizza pocket? | 我到底要被逼着在这个披萨馅饼里住在多久 |
[08:07] | Look, I could tell you that it’ll just be a few more weeks, | 我是可以告诉你只需要再过几周就好 |
[08:10] | but you don’t want me to lie to you. | 但是你不会想听我说谎 |
[08:11] | Raymond, I beg of you. Give me two hours | Raymond 求求你 就给我两个小时 |
[08:13] | at the library to work on my book… just two hours. | 让我在图书馆写我的书 就两个小时 |
[08:15] | It will make all the difference. | 这样会让一切感觉截然不同 |
[08:16] | Yeah, I could go with him, keep him safe. | 嗯 我可以跟他一起 保护他 |
[08:18] | No library. Seamus’ men could be lurking in the stacks. | 不能去图书馆 Seamus的人可能会潜伏在书架里 |
[08:20] | – I find that unlikely. – I understand, but I disagree. | – 我觉得不太可能 – 我理解 但是我不同意 |
[08:22] | Well then, we are in disagreement. | 行吧 我们出现意见分歧了 |
[08:25] | You’ll have to excuse me. | 我先行一步 |
[08:31] | I’m sorry you had to witness such a vicious fight. | 我很抱歉你目睹了这样恶劣的争执 |
[08:33] | – Oh, was that a fight? – Are you kidding? | – 呀 刚才是在干仗啊 – 你逗我呢 |
[08:35] | He said “You’ll have to excuse me” Instead of “Please excuse me.” | 他说的是”我先行一步” 而不是”我先告辞了” |
[08:39] | Might as well have spit in my face. | 还不如直接在我脸上吐口水 |
[08:43] | Okay, first of all, Rosa, you look amazing. | 好 首先 Rosa 你看起来超美 |
[08:45] | Secondly, I made an appointment at the salon with Nikki, for you, | 其次 我帮你预约了Nikki的沙龙服务 |
[08:48] | under the name Gabriella Fuentes de San Miguel Estrada. | 名字用的是Gabriella Fuentes de San Miguel Estrada |
[08:51] | – I had fun with the name. – Clearly. | – 起这名超好玩 – 看出来了 |
[08:52] | Here’s the plan. | 计划是这样的 |
[08:53] | Gabriella Fuentes de San Miguel Estrada Gabriella Fuentes de San Miguel Estrada | |
[08:55] | gossips about her love life. | 会八卦她的感情生活 |
[08:57] | Then, Nikki opens up about hers. | 然后呢Nikki会开始谈论她自己的 |
[08:58] | Yeah, this is the problem. I suck at gossiping. | 这就是关键问题 我不会八卦啊 |
[09:00] | Which is why I brought along a specialist. | 所以我带来了一个专家 |
[09:03] | Gina will be in your ear feeding you stories. | Gina会通过通讯器给你提供故事情节 |
[09:05] | I will be basing Gabriella on my sister’s friend, Dana. | 我会用我妹妹的朋友Dana的经历给Gabriella编故事 |
[09:08] | Just be warned… Dana real sloppy. | 事先警告一下 Dana真的一团糟 |
[09:11] | So, Nikki, I always wanted to get my hair cut here. | Nikki 我一直想在这儿剪头发 |
[09:14] | Everyone says you’re the best. | 大家都说你手艺最好 |
[09:16] | Oh, my God, I love your earrings. | 啊 天 我喜欢你的耳饰 |
[09:20] | Where did you get those hoops? | 你在哪儿买的这些耳环 |
[09:22] | Mmm, I don’t know. | 呃 不知道 |
[09:24] | Oh no, Nikki’s not a talker. We’re screwed. | 糟了 Nikki不爱说话 我们玩完了 |
[09:26] | Don’t worry angel, Gina’s got this, crackety-crack. | 小天使 不要担心 有Gina在呢 热个身 |
[09:31] | Rosa, repeat after me and don’t change a thing. | Rosa 按我说的复述 一个字都不要改 |
[09:34] | Can I tell you the craziest story? | 我能跟你说点儿特疯的事儿吗 |
[09:37] | One time I was like so drunk… | 有一次 我喝得烂醉 |
[09:39] | And this meathead comes up to me. | 然后有个傻逼过来了 |
[09:41] | And his body is hot, but his face is like okay. | 他身材棒到不行 但是脸就很一般了 |
[09:43] | So I’m like, what? | 所以呢 我就 啥玩意啊 |
[09:45] | And I was like, bitch, I’m not gonna sleep with you | 我就 这样 小婊子 我可不会就这么跟你睡觉 |
[09:47] | just because you promised to take me to the Bahamas. | 就凭你嘴上说说要带我去巴哈马 |
[09:50] | Take me to the Bahamas first | 先带我去巴哈马 |
[09:51] | and then we’ll see what happens, okay? | 然后我们看看会发生点啥 如何 |
[09:53] | I was only with him because he drove a Jaguar. | 我跟他在一起纯粹因为他开了辆捷豹 |
[09:57] | Turns out it was a Mercury | 结果发现那就是辆水星 |
[09:58] | with a Thundercat taped to the hood. | 在引擎盖上贴了个雷猫 |
[10:00] | And that relationship lasted for three months. | 那段关系持续了三个月 |
[10:02] | I don’t know why we broke up. | 我不知道为什么分手了 |
[10:04] | I guess we just grew apart when he went to prison for life. | 可能是他被判了终身监禁后渐行渐远了 |
[10:07] | I hear that. | 我懂 |
[10:09] | The guy I’m seeing is into some shady stuff. | 我约会的那人卷进一些见不得光的事儿里了 |
[10:13] | Right? | 是吗 |
[10:13] | There it is, the breakthrough. Follow up, follow up! | 就是这个 突破口 跟上话 跟上话 |
[10:16] | So, how’d you guys meet? | 那你们是怎么认识的 |
[10:18] | That’s a funny story, for next time. | 挺有意思的 下次说吧 |
[10:21] | You’re all done, and you look hot, girl. | 已经剪好了 简直是个尤物啊 姑娘 |
[10:23] | No, no, she was opening up. | 不不不 她都要开始聊了 |
[10:24] | Rosa, figure out a way to stay in that chair. | Rosa 想办法继续坐在那儿 |
[10:27] | Hey, Nikki, I was just wondering. | 嘿 Nikki 我在想 |
[10:30] | How do you think I would look… | 你觉得 要是 |
[10:33] | as a blonde? | 我染个金发怎么样 |
[10:34] | Like a Danielle Steele novel. | 就像丹尼尔·斯蒂尔小说里的女主那样 |
[10:37] | Good oranges, nice and dry. Not at all ripe. | 好吃的桔子 好吃 干爽 没完全熟透 |
[10:40] | Fascinating. My orange is beginning to rot. | 有趣 我的桔子开始烂了 |
[10:43] | That happens when you leave an orange | 你让一个桔子一直无所事事的呆着 |
[10:45] | sitting around for too long | 它就肯定会烂掉 |
[10:46] | and refuse to even let that orange go to a library for two hours | 你甚至不让那个小桔子去图书馆待两个小时 |
[10:48] | so it can feel like a real orange again. | 那样它会觉得自己又是个真正的桔子了 |
[10:50] | You know what really causes an orange to go bad? | 你知道让桔子腐烂的真正原因是啥吗 |
[10:52] | Getting shot. Have you seen what a bullet does to an orange? | 被枪打中 你见过子弹能把桔子造成什么样吗 |
[10:55] | I shot a watermelon once. | 我打过西瓜 |
[10:58] | It’s exactly what you want it to be. | 就是你想看到的那样儿 |
[11:00] | – I miss Amy. – You think I enjoy doing this? | – 我想Amy了 – 你觉得我很享受这样做吗 |
[11:02] | I assure you, I do not. | 我跟你保证 我没有 |
[11:04] | I’m simply trying to keep my husband alive. | 我就是想让我丈夫活着 |
[11:05] | Well, you may not have a husband when all of this is over. | 得 等着一切完事之后你可能会失去这个丈夫 |
[11:08] | You’re not going to die, Kevin. | 你不会死的 Kevin |
[11:10] | That’s not what I meant. | 我不是这意思 |
[11:14] | I’m leaving. This is an absurd conversation, | 我要走了 这谈话太可笑了 |
[11:16] | and you’re being ridiculous. | 而且你简直无理取闹 |
[11:24] | You know what, screw this. We need a break. | 你知道吗 去他的吧 我们得喘口气 |
[11:27] | I’m a cop, I can protect us. We’re going to the library. | 我是个警察 我能保护好我们 我们这就去图书馆 |
[11:29] | These two oranges are stepping out. | 这两个小桔子要出门了 |
[11:32] | Oh, damn it, peeling out. It was right there! | 我去 是要剥皮了 这梗就在那儿 |
[11:35] | Okay, Captain Holt has back-to-back meetings | 好 Holt警监今天在警局大楼 |
[11:37] | at One Police Plaza today, | 连轴开会 |
[11:38] | which means we have a four-hour window | 也就说 在他检查任何一个监控录像前 |
[11:40] | before he checks on any of the security feeds. | 我们有四个小时的时间 |
[11:42] | But going out into public is a huge risk, | 但是去公共场所危机重重 |
[11:44] | so maybe let’s go over some self-defense techniques. | 所以我们得温习一下自卫技巧 |
[11:49] | Usually, you warn somebody before you do that. | 通常 你在做这个之前要提醒人家一下 |
[11:51] | Raymond told me that the element of surprise was crucial. | Raymond跟我说 出其不意至关重要 |
[11:53] | Cool. | 很好 |
[11:54] | So he’s a great teacher. But I will say this. | 他是个很好的老师 但是我得说 |
[11:56] | If you’re going to do a throat punch, | 如果你想要来个一拳锁喉 |
[11:58] | it is key that you say something cool afterwards | 出拳后的狠话是关键 |
[12:00] | like, “Choke on that.” | 比如你可以说 “一拳窒息” |
[12:01] | But they’re not choking. They’re experiencing airway trauma. | 但是他们并没有窒息 而是呼吸管损伤 |
[12:04] | Ooh, how about, | 噢 这么说怎么样 |
[12:05] | “Better get some corticosteroids to treat that laryngeal fracture.” | “最好去搞点糖皮质激素去治你的呼吸管破裂吧” |
[12:08] | Okay, yeah, that’s very informative | 好吧 这样说很有解释性 |
[12:10] | and quite polite. | 而且很礼貌 |
[12:11] | But maybe add a “Dirtbag” On the end? | 但是在最后加个”人渣(垃圾袋)”怎么样 |
[12:13] | But a dirtbag is a useful part of a vacuum. | 但是对于吸尘器来说垃圾袋是很有用的 |
[12:15] | I don’t see how it’s an insult. | 我不明白这为什么有侮辱的意味 |
[12:16] | All right, you know, puncher’s choice. | 好吧 好吧 你开心就好 |
[12:18] | Moving on, we’re going to need disguises. | 接着说 我们需要伪装一下 |
[12:20] | And since we’re going to a public library, | 而且既然我们要去公共图书馆 |
[12:22] | the best way to fit in is as… | 最好的伪装就是 |
[12:23] | – Scholars. – Weird perverts. | – 学者 – 古怪变态 |
[12:25] | Yes, weird perverts is far better. | 说得对 伪装成古怪变态确实好很多 |
[12:27] | Far better. | 好太多了 |
[12:41] | What is the bandwidth on the wifi here? | 这里的WiFi带宽是多少 |
[12:43] | We have much content to stream. | 我们有很多东西需要在线观看 |
[12:48] | Bam! Solid match. Okay, I’ve got three words. | 砰 完全匹配 好了我已经找到三个字了 |
[12:52] | I’ve got an “And”, I’ve got an “An” And a “He”. | 我找到了”和” “一” “他” |
[12:54] | Now, the “He” Could be a part of a “The” | “he”可能是”the”的一部分 |
[12:56] | or the end of “Apache.” | 或者也可能是”apache”(阿帕切族)的结尾 |
[12:59] | I don’t know why, but I’m getting a strong “Apache” Vibe. | 不知道为什么 但是我觉得更可能是指阿帕切族 |
[13:02] | Amy Amy Amy? Amy? | |
[13:04] | – Amy, where’d you go? – Down here. | – Amy 你跑哪儿去了 – 我在这儿 |
[13:08] | I let the pile take me. | 我让这堆碎纸把我吞噬了 |
[13:09] | I don’t know what I was thinking. | 我不知道我当时在想什么 |
[13:11] | We’ve been at it for two hours | 我们已经找了两个小时了 |
[13:13] | and all we’ve got is three words. | 但却才找到了三个字 |
[13:14] | Really two. Terry’s just fooling himself. | 其实只有两个字 Terry只是在自欺欺人 |
[13:17] | “Apache” is a long shot at best. | 指”阿帕切族”这意思的几率太小了 |
[13:19] | Ooh, are you guys building a nap nest? | 噢 你们是在做午睡小窝吗 |
[13:20] | – Mind if we burrow? – No! | – 我们可以钻进来吗 – 不行 |
[13:22] | We’re piecing together shredded documents to find Seamus Murphy. | 我们想把切碎的文件拼凑起来去找Seamus Murphy |
[13:25] | Can I help? | 那我可以帮忙吗 |
[13:25] | I’m really good at jigsaw puzzles. I do them all the time. | 我很擅长拼图的 我经常玩儿 |
[13:28] | It’s why my wrist muscles are so defined. | 所以我的手腕肌肉线条才如此轮廓分明 |
[13:30] | No offense, Scully, | Scully 无意冒犯 |
[13:31] | but you can’t be good or bad at jigsaw puzzles. | 但是拼图没有什么擅长不擅长的 |
[13:34] | It’s just putting shapes together. | 这就是把东西按形状拼起来 |
[13:36] | There’s no strategy or reasoning, or logic… | 没有策略 没有理由 也没有逻辑 |
[13:39] | Look, I got half a page! | 看 我拼好半页了 |
[13:43] | He is the one. | 他就是不二人选啊 |
[13:44] | This is great. There’s nobody here. | 太好了 这里没人 |
[13:46] | Everyone cleared out as soon as we got here. | 看到我们来了其他人都走完了 |
[13:48] | Even that actual pervert was creeped out by us. | 我们甚至把那个真正的变态都给吓跑了 |
[13:52] | I can feel your heat. | 我能感受到你的温度 |
[13:56] | Ooh! No offense, but it feels so good | 噢 别往心里去 但这真是太好了 |
[13:58] | to breathe air that didn’t come out of your mouth. | 能够呼吸到不是从你嘴里冒出来的空气 |
[14:00] | – None taken. – Ooh, I know you’re working, | – 没关系 – 我知道你在工作 |
[14:02] | but you should probably put something on your screen perverted | 但是你最好还是把电脑桌面换成变态点的图片吧 |
[14:04] | in case someone comes in | 因为万一有人走进来了 |
[14:05] | like a lady in high heels stepping on a businessman. | 比如一个穿高跟鞋的女人踩在一个商人身上 |
[14:08] | Sorry, yes, I meant to do that. | 不好意思 我是打算换个桌面的 |
[14:09] | I’ve just gotten so wrapped up in my research. | 只是太投入我的研究了 |
[14:11] | I’ve been reading the most thrilling footnote. | 我在读的这个脚注太引人入胜了 |
[14:15] | – What was that? – I don’t know. | – 那是什么声音 – 我不知道 |
[14:17] | But don’t worry… | 别担心 |
[14:19] | I’ll creep them right the hell out of here. | 让我去把他们恶心出去 |
[14:22] | Hello… who’s sneaking around back here? | 哈啰 谁在这儿鬼鬼祟祟的 |
[14:26] | Bang, you’re dead. And so is Kevin. | 砰 你死了 Kevin也死了 |
[14:28] | Oh, thank God, it’s just you. | 噢 是你啊 谢天谢地 |
[14:29] | Wait, no, this is bad in a different way. | 不对 被你发现了也不是什么好事 |
[14:31] | What are you doing? | 你这是在干嘛 |
[14:31] | You brought my husband to a public place? | 你把我丈夫带到公共场所来了 |
[14:33] | He’s undercover. We’re perverts, see? | 这是秘密进行的好吗 我们是变态 看出来了吗 |
[14:36] | You’re not fooling anyone. | 你们谁也骗不了 |
[14:37] | Kevin’s zipper is up, for God’s sake. | 我的天 Kevin的拉链都是拉上去的 |
[14:39] | Wait, I’m confused… how did you even know we were here? | 等等 我有点懵 你怎么知道我们在这儿的 |
[14:42] | Oh, my God, you sewed a tracker into my neck, didn’t you? | 噢 我的天 你把跟踪器缝进了我脖子里了对吧 |
[14:44] | Don’t be stupid. | 别傻了 |
[14:46] | The trackers are in your shoes, underwear, and wallet. | 跟踪器在你的鞋子里 内裤里 以及钱包里 |
[14:48] | I also braided one into your hair. | 我还绑了个在你头发上 |
[14:50] | In my tangle? | 在我的小卷毛里 |
[14:50] | You put my husband at risk, and for what? | 你把我丈夫暴露在危险中 为什么呢 |
[14:53] | Because you felt a little cooped up? | 就因为你觉得有点受到束缚了吗 |
[14:54] | That’s not it. | 并不是 |
[14:55] | – You could have cost him his life. – What life, Raymond? | – 你可能会让他丧命的 – 有什么生活可言 Raymond |
[14:58] | I spend every day lying on the floor of that house | 我每天都躺在那房子的地板上 |
[15:00] | talking with Jake about popular culture. | 和Jake讨论流行文化 |
[15:03] | Do you know what it means to “Clap back”, Raymond? | 你知道”鼓掌回击”是什么意思吗 Raymond |
[15:05] | Be-cause-I-do. | 因 为 我 知 道 |
[15:07] | Enough. We have to get back to the safe house immediately. | 好了 我们必须马上回到安全屋里去 |
[15:09] | Let’s go. And if you’re gonna be a pervert, Kevin, | 走吧 还有 如果你想装扮成变态 Kevin |
[15:12] | adjust yourself as you walk. | 调整下你走路的样子 |
[15:13] | Move some quarters around in your pocket. | 抖动一下你兜里的硬币 |
[15:15] | So I used to see my boyfriend on Friday nights | 我以前都是在周五晚去见我男朋友 |
[15:18] | after his wife went to bed, | 在他老婆睡了过后 |
[15:19] | but then he left town a couple of weeks ago. | 但是几周前他出城了 |
[15:22] | You’re all done here, gorgeous. | 搞定了 美人儿 |
[15:24] | Ahhhh-ha-ha, I love it! | 啊啊啊 哈哈哈 我爱死这发型了 |
[15:28] | But finish what you were saying. | 把你刚刚说的讲完吧 |
[15:29] | Where’d your boyfriend run off to? | 你男朋友跑哪里去了 |
[15:31] | Oh, that’s a story for next time. | 噢 那是下次讲的故事了 |
[15:33] | Rosa, we’re so close, you can’t leave. | Rosa 她马上就要说了 你不能走 |
[15:35] | Tell her you want a perm. I want a perm. | 告诉她你要再来个烫发 我要来个烫发 |
[15:38] | A big ol’ perm. | 给我好好烫个卷 |
[15:40] | Great idea. | 好主意 |
[16:01] | 亲爱的Jake 收到你的建议了 敬上 Raymond Holt | |
[16:04] | 亲爱的Jake 收到你的建议了 敬上 Raymond Holt | |
[16:08] | 亲爱的Jake 我后面第三排的这个男人 我在图书馆就看到他了 敬上 Raymond Holt | |
[16:12] | 亲爱的Jake 我后面第三排的这个男人 我在图书馆就看到他了 敬上 Raymond Holt | |
[16:22] | 亲爱的Jake 下一站的时候 你拉着Kevin赶紧下车 知道了吗 敬上 Raymond Holt | |
[16:28] | 亲爱的Jake 下一站的时候 你拉着Kevin赶紧下车 知道了吗 敬上 Raymond Holt | |
[16:40] | Go, go, go! | 快走 快走 快走 |
[16:45] | Take a seat. | 坐下吧 |
[16:51] | I can’t believe someone took Raymond. | 我不敢相信那家伙把Raymond带走了 |
[16:53] | He had a gun, Jake. | 那个人有把枪啊 Jake |
[16:54] | It’ll be okay. We’re gonna get him back. | 没事的 我们会把他救出来的 |
[16:55] | Let me just call the nine-nine. | 让我打给99分局 |
[16:58] | Hey, Rosa, do you guys have any idea where Seamus Murphy is? | 嘿 Rosa 你们知道Seamus Murphy在哪儿了吗 |
[17:01] | We have a huge problem. | 我们有大麻烦了 |
[17:02] | Yeah, we all have huge problems. | 没错 我们都有大麻烦了 |
[17:04] | You kinda look like Phil Spector when he was on trial. | 你看上去就像受审时候的菲尔·斯派特 |
[17:07] | Guys, focus up. Have you found anything? | 伙计们 打起精神来 你们找到什么东西了吗 |
[17:09] | One of Murphy’s guys just took Holt. | Murphy的一个小弟刚刚绑架了Holt |
[17:10] | Oh, no. We did get something from Nikki. | 哦不 但我们的确有从Nikki这里得到一些情报 |
[17:12] | Apparently, Seamus has been staying up in Rhinebeck, New York. | 显然 Seamus一直待在纽约州的莱茵贝克小镇 |
[17:15] | Rhinebeck? | 莱茵贝克吗 |
[17:16] | Scully, where’s that piece of junk mail | Scully 那封写着莱茵贝克地址的 |
[17:18] | with the Rhinebeck address? | 垃圾邮件在哪里 |
[17:19] | – Scully, surface! – Yes, Sarge? | – Scully 浮出 – 警长 怎么了 |
[17:22] | – Rhinebeck letter. – One sec. | – 那封莱茵贝克信件 – 马上来 |
[17:28] | – 8221 Oak Ridge Parkway. – Copy that. | – 橡树岭大道 8221号 – 收到 |
[17:32] | All right, we’re going to commandeer a car, | 好了 我们要征用一辆车 |
[17:33] | and then we’re going to drive to Rhinebeck. | 然后我们就前往莱茵贝克 |
[17:35] | No one is going to hurt your husband… this I swear. | 没有人能伤害你的丈夫 我发誓 |
[17:39] | Ow, owie, owie, owie, it stings, ow! | 哦 哦 哦 哦 好疼 哦 |
[17:41] | Oh, ho, ho. Follow me. | 哦 跟我来 |
[17:47] | Hello, Raymond. | 你好呀 Raymond |
[17:48] | So Seamus, are you going to kill me? | 所以Seamus 你要杀了我吗 |
[17:50] | No, don’t be stupid, nothing like that. | 不 别犯傻了 完全不会 |
[17:52] | I’m just going to find your husband, | 我只是要找到你的丈夫 |
[17:53] | bring him here, slit his throat in front of you, | 把他带到这里 然后当着你的面割开他的喉咙 |
[17:56] | then, after you watch him suffer, kill you too. | 在你看完他的痛苦挣扎之后 把你也杀了而已 |
[18:00] | – There it is… 8221. – All right, let’s go. | – 就是这里 8221号 – 好的 我们上 |
[18:03] | What? No, you’re not coming in. | 什么 不 你不能进去 |
[18:05] | It’s way too dangerous for a civilian. | 这对于一个普通市民来说太危险了 |
[18:06] | You’re driving back to the safe house | 你要开车回到安全屋 |
[18:08] | and watching another Nic Cage movie. | 然后看另一部尼古拉斯·凯奇的电影 |
[18:09] | You still haven’t seen “Gone in 60 Seconds.” | 你还没看过<极速60秒>呢 |
[18:11] | His character’s name is Memphis Raines. I’m so sorry. | 他的角色名是Memphis Raines 真不好意思 |
[18:13] | No, I’m not abandoning my husband. I love him. | 不 我不会抛弃我的丈夫 我爱他 |
[18:16] | Yeah, I love him too. Everybody loves Raymond. | 没错 我也爱他 <人人都爱雷蒙德> |
[18:18] | – Don’t. – I think that’s pretty funny! | – 别这样 – 我觉得那还挺好玩的 |
[18:20] | No. It doesn’t matter. | 不 这无关紧要 |
[18:21] | You got to go. Get the hell out of here, I got this. | 你得走了 离开这鬼地方 这里交给我吧 |
[18:35] | Sir! | 长官 |
[18:38] | Hey there. | 你好啊 |
[18:42] | – Where is Kevin? – Don’t worry, he’s safe. | – Kevin在哪里 – 别担心 他很安全 |
[18:45] | Look, Captain, I just want to say that I’m sorry. | 听着 警监 我只想说我很抱歉 |
[18:48] | You should be. | 你应该这样 |
[18:49] | You should have abided by my security rules. | 你应该好好遵守我制定的安全规则 |
[18:51] | You’re right. But I want you to know, | 你说的没错 但我想让你知道 |
[18:53] | I didn’t take Kevin to the library because I was stir-crazy. | 我不是因为被逼疯了才把Kevin带去图书馆的 |
[18:56] | It was because I didn’t want you guys to get divorced. | 而是因为我不想你们离婚 |
[18:58] | How is that any concern of yours? | 这关你什么事 |
[19:00] | I don’t know, I just… | 我不知道 我就 |
[19:02] | I’ve been around so many failed marriages in my life. | 我已经见证了太多起失败的婚姻 |
[19:05] | You know, first my mom and my dad, | 你知道的 首先是我妈和我爸 |
[19:07] | then Charles and Eleanor, Hitchcock and Brandi, | 然后是Charles和Eleanor Hitchcock和Brandi |
[19:10] | Hitchcock and Francine, Hitchcock and Brandi again, | Hitchcock和Francine 然后再是Hitchcock和Brandi |
[19:13] | – Hitchcock and Madison… – Madison wasn’t his daughter? | – Hitchcock和Madison – Madison不是他的女儿吗 |
[19:15] | But he dropped her off at college last fall. | 去年秋天他把她送到大学了 |
[19:17] | I know, it was really gross. | 我知道 这真的挺恶心的 |
[19:18] | But the point is, | 但我的意思是 |
[19:19] | I just couldn’t stand to see you two fall apart. | 我就是不能忍受看到你们两人分开 |
[19:23] | Perhaps I should have been more understanding of | 也许我应该更设身处地 |
[19:24] | what Kevin was going through. | 去理解Kevin经历了什么 |
[19:27] | I may die here tonight, | 我也许今晚会死在这里 |
[19:28] | and his last memory of me will be how miserable I made him. | 然后他对于我的最后的记忆是我让他多么得痛苦 |
[19:31] | So, Peralta, what do you have to say for yourself? | 所以 Peralta 你还有什么话要说吗 |
[19:35] | The whole NYPD knows where you are, | 整个纽约警局都知道你们在哪里 |
[19:37] | and they’re coming for you right now. | 并且他们现在就在过来的路上 |
[19:39] | Okay, thanks for the tip. | 好吧 谢谢你的提醒 |
[19:40] | Let’s kill them both, get out of here before the cops come. | 把他们俩都杀了 在警察来之前离开这里 |
[19:42] | Wait, no, no, no, I was lying about the back-up. | 等等 不 不 不 支援的事是我编的 |
[19:44] | I came alone… title of my sex tape. | 我一个人来的 我的性爱录像带标题 |
[19:45] | Doesn’t matter. You’re both gonna die now. | 无所谓了 你们两个现在都要死了 |
[19:56] | Better get some corticosteroids to treat that laryngeal fracture. | 最好搞些糖皮质激素去治你的呼吸管破裂吧 |
[19:59] | Sorry, I couldn’t bring myself to call him a dirtbag. | 抱歉 我实在是没法叫他是人渣(垃圾袋) |
[20:01] | And why would you? | 为什么要这么做呢 |
[20:02] | A dirtbag is a very useful part of the vacuum cleaner. | 但是对于吸尘器来说垃圾袋是很有用的 |
[20:04] | Clearly, it’s a compliment. | 显然 这是一句赞美 |
[20:06] | Wow, you guys are so perfect for each other. | 哇哦 你们两个真是天造地设的一对 |
[20:09] | Oh, my garsh! | 哦 我的天呐 |
[20:11] | It’s all the same. Nothing has changed. | 所有东西都一个样 什么都没有改变 |
[20:14] | – Except for that. – This perm saved your life. | – 除了这个 – 这个烫发救了你的命 |
[20:16] | And I thank it for its service. | 那我谢谢它的付出 |
[20:19] | Hello, Captain. Hello, Kevin. | 你好呀 警监 你好呀 Kevin |
[20:21] | So, here’s an update on Seamus. | 所以 这是关于Seamus的一些最新情况通报 |
[20:23] | Thanks to our little operation, | 由于我们的小小行动 |
[20:25] | the FBI was able to roll up his entire organization. | FBI从而能把他的整个组织拔根而起 |
[20:28] | They’re saying it’s going to be one of | 他们说这会是 |
[20:30] | the most significant RICO prosecutions they’ve ever done. | 他们起诉的最重大的犯罪组织之一 |
[20:32] | – Amazing. – It’s over now. | – 太棒了 – 这已经结束了 |
[20:34] | He can’t hurt me or Kevin. Thank you, for titting my tat. | 他已经无法再伤害我或者Kevin了 谢谢你的以德报德 |
[20:37] | Well, thank you for tatting my tit. | 好吧 也谢谢你的以德报德 |
[20:39] | And you know, in a weird way, | 你知道 很诡异的是 |
[20:40] | I’m going to miss our little house. | 我有点怀念我们的小屋子了 |
[20:41] | Yes, and in an even weirder way, | 没错 更加诡异的是 |
[20:43] | I think I might actually miss you. | 我想我也许会想念你的 |
[20:45] | And in an even weirder way, I want you guys to be my dads. | 然后再更加诡异的是 我想让你们两个当我的爸爸 |
[20:48] | – That is weirder. – Yeah, I got stuff. | – 那可是太诡异了 – 没错 我还是有两把刷子的 |
[20:51] | I brought you your box of DVDs. | 我把你那箱DVD拿过来了 |
[20:52] | Oh, thank you. | 哦 谢谢你 |
[20:54] | Oh! Forgot about this one. | 哦 忘了这部电影了 |
[20:56] | We never watched “Captain Corelli’s Mandolin.” | 我们还没有看过<柯莱利上尉的曼陀铃> |
[20:59] | What the hell did you just say? | 你他妈刚说了什么 |
[21:00] | – “Captain Corelli’s Mandolin”? – Say that to my face. | – <柯莱利上尉的曼陀铃> – 看着我的脸说 |
[21:04] | “Captain Corelli’s Mandolin”? | <柯莱利上尉的曼陀铃>吗 |
[21:05] | There was a movie about a mandolin, | 你有一部关于曼陀铃的电影 |
[21:06] | and you kept it from me for two months? | 然后两个月你都不告诉我 |
[21:08] | Well I didn’t think it was any good. | 好吧我不觉得它有什么好的 |
[21:09] | – It’s just some period piece. – What? | – 那只是一部历史剧 – 什么 |
[21:11] | – Set in Greece. – Oh, my God. | – 发生在希腊 – 我的天呐 |
[21:12] | Based on some dumb book. Aah! | 由一些蠢书改编而来 啊 |
[21:14] | Terribly sorry. It has been a very trying time. | 非常抱歉 那是一段很艰难的时光 |
[21:18] | Yeah, next thing, you’re going to say | 没错 接下来 你会说 |
[21:19] | you’d wished we had watched “Leaving Las Vegas,” | 你希望我们看过<离开拉斯维加斯> |
[21:21] | a dark, ponderous reflection on alcoholism | 叙述了对于酗酒的黑暗冗长的思考 |
[21:22] | that earned Cage his Oscar. | 凯奇因此拿了奥斯卡 |
[21:24] | – Aah! – What? | – 啊 – 什么 |
[21:26] | I told you, the guy’s got range! | 我告诉过你 这家伙什么都能演 |