时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Thank you, Margaret. | 谢谢你 Margaret |
[00:02] | You’re welcome, Raymond. | 不客气 Raymond |
[00:06] | Seamus Murphy Seamus Murphy. | |
[00:07] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[00:08] | Remember how I saved your detectives from prison | 你还记得我让你手下的警探免受牢狱之灾 |
[00:10] | in exchange for a favor? | 条件是你要帮我个忙吗 |
[00:12] | – The time has come… | 时候到了 |
[00:13] | Wait, this isn’t my order. | 等等 我点的不是这个 |
[00:14] | What? | 啥 |
[00:14] | This is an omelet. I only eat omelets on vacation. | 这是个煎蛋卷 我只在度假的时候吃它 |
[00:16] | Yeah, I don’t care what you eat. | 是嘛 我才不在乎你吃什么 |
[00:17] | I’m here to call in the favor that you owe me. | 我是来让你兑现你的诺言的 |
[00:21] | Really? What if I say no? | 是吗 如果我拒绝呢 |
[00:24] | This is you asking me for intel | 这里有你找我要情报 |
[00:25] | and promising to pay me back. | 并且承诺会回报我的录音 |
[00:27] | How do you think this would look to your bosses, | 你觉得你的上司听到后会怎么想 |
[00:28] | especially now that you’re up for the commissioner job? | 尤其你还在竞选局长的职务 |
[00:31] | Yeah. I know everything. | 没错 我无所不知 |
[00:34] | So… | 所以 |
[00:35] | what do you want from me? | 你想从我这得到什么 |
[00:38] | A permit to throw a block party? | 就一个办街区聚会的许可证吗 |
[00:41] | We don’t even have to break the law. | 我们甚至都不要做啥犯法的事 |
[00:42] | This is fantastic news. | 真是天大的好消息 |
[00:43] | I am not giving Seamus Murphy that permit. | 我不能给Seamus Murphy办许可证 |
[00:45] | He only wants to use the block party | 他肯定是想拿街区聚会做幌子 |
[00:47] | as a cover for something criminal: | 做一些违法的勾当 |
[00:48] | a robbery, a murder, or something worse. | 抢劫啊 谋杀啊 甚至可能更糟 |
[00:51] | You don’t know that for sure, and that’s your loophole. | 你又不能肯定会这样 这不就有漏洞可钻了吗 |
[00:53] | I don’t believe in loopholes. | 我从来不钻什么漏洞 |
[00:54] | What? Loopholes are the best. | 什么 漏洞最棒了好吗 |
[00:55] | Remember that time when Pancake Palace had that | 还记得上次煎饼王宫办那个 |
[00:57] | all-you-can-eat deal, but they didn’t set a time limit? | 入场吃到饱活动 却没有设置时间限制吗 |
[00:59] | I ate pancakes for a week for $3.99. | 我花了3.99刀就吃了一星期的煎饼 |
[01:01] | All I had to do was sleep there and never shower. | 我只需要晚上睡那而且坚持不洗澡就行了 |
[01:03] | What? Thanks for the invite, friend. | 什么 多谢邀请啊 “好”朋友 |
[01:05] | I will not be using a loophole, Peralta. | 我是不会钻漏洞的 Peralta |
[01:07] | As always, I’ll be using the main hole | 和往常一样 我要么走正常的洞 |
[01:09] | or no hole. I choose no hole. | 要么不走洞 我选择不走洞 |
[01:11] | You just said “Hole” Way too much, sir. | 你”洞”这个字说得太频繁了 长官 |
[01:13] | And that’s coming from Charles. | 连Charles都觉得太频繁啊 |
[01:15] | Yes, that’s concerning. | 是的 我也有点担心自己了 |
[01:16] | Ugh, you think you know someone, Jake. | 噁 知人知面不知心啊 Jake |
[01:18] | Unbelievable! | 难以置信 |
[01:39] | Captain, we think we found a way for you to do Murphy the favor | 警监 我们找到一个既能让你帮上Murphy |
[01:42] | and still live with yourself. | 良心上又过得去的办法 |
[01:43] | Sounds like a loophole. | 听起来像个漏洞 |
[01:44] | Nope, we found the main hole, and it is open for business. | 不是的 我们找到了正常的洞 而且洞口大开着 |
[01:47] | Oh, gross. | 噫 恶心 |
[01:48] | Yep, sorry. | 是的 抱歉 |
[01:49] | Look. You don’t want to give Murphy the permit | 听我说 你不想给Murphy许可证 |
[01:50] | because you’re afraid he’s gonna use it as a cover | 是因为你担心他会借开聚会的名义 |
[01:52] | for something illegal, | 做一些违法行为 |
[01:53] | but what if we figured out what he was up to | 但是如果我们提前打探出他准备干什么 |
[01:55] | and could stop him before he did it? | 能在他下手前就阻止他呢 |
[01:56] | That way you could give him a permit with a clean conscience. | 你不就能安心地把许可证给他了 |
[01:58] | Well, how are you gonna find out what his real plan is? | 有道理 但你们打算怎么打探他的计划呢 |
[02:00] | He’s smart, and he doesn’t talk to anyone but his family. | 他很聪明 而且只把计划告诉家里人 |
[02:02] | I was worried about that, too, but that’s when I remembered: | 我之前也在纠结这点 但我突然想到了 |
[02:05] | “The Godfather.” | <教父> |
[02:06] | The Diane Keaton movie. | 黛安基顿演的电影 |
[02:07] | No one refers to it as that, but Charles is right, she is in it. | 没人会这么介绍 但Charles没说错 她确实有出演 |
[02:10] | This isn’t one of your movie plans, is it? | 不会又是你从电影里学来的招吧 |
[02:11] | First of all, if we had developed a “Minority Report” style | 首先 如果听了我的建议像<少数派报告>里一样 |
[02:14] | pre-crime division like I suggested, | 建立一个犯罪预防部门的话 |
[02:15] | we wouldn’t be in this Seamus mess, | 我们现在就不会为Seamus而烦恼了 |
[02:17] | and it’s not just because i wanted to go like this, although I did. | 不只是因为我想模仿电影这么做 虽然我是很想 |
[02:19] | But secondly, in “The Godfather,” | 其次 在<教父>里面 |
[02:21] | Don Corleone had three sons: Michael, his favorite… | Don Corleone有三个儿子 Michael 他的最爱 |
[02:23] | Diane Keaton’s husband. | 就是黛安基顿的丈夫 |
[02:24] | Mm-kay, then there was Sonny, the hothead. | 好吧 然后是Sonny 性格鲁莽的那个 |
[02:25] | Diane Keaton’s brother-in-law. | 黛安基顿的大伯子 |
[02:27] | Charles, you’re being distracting. | Charles 你让警监分心了 |
[02:27] | No, he’s not, he’s actually helping me to follow this. | 并没有 实际上他在帮我理解人物关系 |
[02:30] | Continue going through Diane Keaton’s relatives. | 继续列举黛安基顿的亲戚吧 |
[02:32] | Fine, Diane Keaton’s other brother-in-law is Fredo, | 行吧 黛安基顿的另一个大伯子叫Fredo |
[02:35] | the screw-up, the weak link. | 没用的饭桶 最薄弱的一环 |
[02:36] | And you think the Murphys have a Fredo? | 你认为Murphy家族也有一个像Fredo的饭桶 |
[02:38] | Every family does, | 每一个家族都有 |
[02:39] | and in this family, his name is Kyle. | 而在这个家族里 那个人就是Kyle |
[02:41] | Is he on a roller coaster? | 他这是在过山车上吗 |
[02:42] | Yes, It’s his driver’s license photo somehow. | 没错 不知为啥这就是他驾照上的照片 |
[02:45] | He’s never had a job, he took six years to graduate high school, | 他什么工作都没做过 他花了六年时间才高中毕业 |
[02:47] | and his father paid $200,000 | 而且他爸花了二十万美元 |
[02:49] | so he could attend the University of Arizona. | 才把他送进亚利桑那大学 |
[02:51] | Lake Havasu campus. | 还是哈瓦苏湖分校 |
[02:53] | Sir, this kid is a disaster. | 长官 这小子就是个废物 |
[02:55] | If there’s anyone that’s gonna give us info | 如果这帮人里要有人能说溜嘴 |
[02:56] | on the Murphy family and slip up, it’s Kyle. | 泄露Murphy家族的秘密 就非Kyle莫属了 |
[02:58] | Okay, but if you don’t figure out what his plan is, | 好吧 但如果你们打听不出他的计划 |
[03:01] | I don’t give him that permit. | 我还是不会给他许可证的 |
[03:02] | Understood? | 清楚了吗 |
[03:03] | Yes, sir. | 明白 长官 |
[03:03] | All right, go make contact | 好了 去接触一下 |
[03:05] | with Diane Keaton’s brother-in-law. | 这位黛安基顿的大伯子吧 |
[03:07] | Fredo. It’s Fredo. | Fredo 他叫Fredo |
[03:09] | It’s one of the most popular movies of all time. | 这可是有史以来最受欢迎的电影之一啊 |
[03:10] | Won best picture, so. | 还得过最佳影片呢 服了 |
[03:13] | Ready for a kick-ass assignment? | 准备好去执行一项屌爆的任务了吗 |
[03:14] | Hell yeah. | 当然 |
[03:19] | Let’s do this. | 让我们出发吧 |
[03:19] | Wait, what do you mean by “Kick-ass”? | 等一下 你所谓的屌爆了是指 |
[03:21] | Holt wants us to get that block party permit. | Holt想让我们去办那个街区聚会的许可证 |
[03:24] | Damn it. | 他妈的 |
[03:24] | I guess I’ll take the knife out of my pants. | 我去把刀从裤子里拿出来好了 |
[03:26] | No, come on, Rosa. It’ll be so cool. | 别这样啊 Rosa 会很酷的 |
[03:28] | We get to go to SAPO, | 我们有机会去街活证签办哎 |
[03:29] | the Street Activity Permit Office. | 著名的街道活动许可证签发办公室 |
[03:31] | It is the oldest continuously operating permit office in the state. | 那可是全国最古老的仍在运作中的许可证签发办公室 |
[03:35] | Pass. Find somebody else. | 免了 你找其他人吧 |
[03:36] | But we promised to help Captain Holt. | 但我们答应要帮Holt警监的啊 |
[03:38] | Look, it’ll be quick. | 相信我 很快就好 |
[03:39] | We’ll just go, get Murphy his permit, | 我们去一趟 拿到Murphy的许可证 |
[03:41] | and maybe grab a few shots for the ‘Gram. | 也许还能拍几张照片传到Ins上 |
[03:43] | They have the original permits for the 1939 World’s Fair. | 他们那有1939年世界博览会的许可证原件呢 |
[03:47] | – No. – Yes! | – 不是吧 – 是的 |
[03:48] | – No. – Yes! | – 不是吧 – 是的 |
[03:49] | No, I mean, “No, I don’t want to do this.” | 不 我的意思是”不 我才不想去” |
[03:51] | No, yeah, come on. We’re gonna do it. | 反对无效 快来吧 准备出发 |
[03:54] | Hey, Gina. How’s it feel to be back? | 嘿 Gina 回来工作感觉还好吗 |
[03:56] | – Any trouble adjusting? – Adjusting to what? | – 会很难适应吗 – 适应什么 |
[03:58] | To life as a working mom. | 适应做一位职场妈妈啊 |
[04:00] | You have to juggle the baby, | 你得不停周旋在你的孩子 |
[04:01] | the job, your new business. | 工作和你的新事业之间 简直像耍杂技 |
[04:03] | Terry, juggling isn’t hard. | Terry 耍杂技一点都不难 |
[04:05] | That’s why the salary for jugglers is so low. | 所以耍杂技的薪水才那么低啊 |
[04:07] | Name one rich juggler. | 你说一个有钱的杂技演员来听听 |
[04:09] | Doesn’t Dave Coulier juggle? | Dave Coulier不也耍杂技吗 |
[04:10] | If you’re reaching for Coulier, | 如果你硬要把Coulier当耍杂技的 |
[04:11] | then you’ve already lost the argument, Terr-Bear. | 这话题你就已经输了啊 泰熊熊 |
[04:14] | But there is one thing: | 但有件事要拜托你 |
[04:15] | I need a private place where I can pump. | 我需要一个安静吸奶的地方 |
[04:17] | I was thinking maybe I could take this whole floor | 我在想也许我能占用这整层楼 |
[04:19] | and you guys could move down to that place where we park. | 你们可以搬到下面我们停车的地方工作 |
[04:22] | The garage? | 你是说停车场吗 |
[04:22] | Sure, if you think that works. | 可以啊 如果你觉得行得通的话 |
[04:24] | Well, there’s an empty office behind records. | 在档案室后面有间空办公室 |
[04:26] | It’s nice and quiet. | 那里不错的 还很安静 |
[04:27] | We can put in a comfy chair, | 我们可以搬个舒服的椅子进去 |
[04:29] | maybe a mini fridge. | 搬个小冰箱也行啊 |
[04:30] | Uh, that would be a no-go, Sarge. | 万万不可啊 警长 |
[04:32] | That’s our nap room. | 那里是我们睡觉觉的地方 |
[04:32] | She needs to pump. | 这位妈妈需要吸奶 |
[04:33] | The room is hers. | 房间归她了 |
[04:34] | Whoa. | 哇哦 |
[04:35] | That escalated fast. | 这进展得可真快 |
[04:37] | Okay. | 好了 |
[04:38] | There’s our Fredo. | 我们要找的Fredo就在那 |
[04:39] | He comes in here every day at noon, for some reason. | 他每天中午都来这 不知道为啥 |
[04:42] | Hey, change the channel, dude. | 嘿 老兄 换一下频道 |
[04:43] | “Finding Bigfoot” Is starting. | <寻找大脚怪>要开始了 |
[04:46] | All right, let’s go over our covers one more time. | 好吧 再来确认一下我们的卧底身份 |
[04:48] | We are small-time operators | 我们是三流的走私犯 |
[04:49] | that just moved here from Miami. | 刚从迈阿密搬来这 |
[04:50] | We piloted go-fast boats, moving contraband to Cuba. | 我们驾驶快艇把禁运品运往古巴 |
[04:53] | Where we slept with the same prostitute. | 在那里我们睡了同一个妓女 |
[04:54] | No. | 不行 |
[04:55] | And she said you were the best she ever had. | 她说你是她睡过的人里面技术最好的 |
[04:57] | Maybe. | 这个可以有 |
[04:57] | And I should watch you to learn. | 还叫我在旁边观摩学习 |
[04:58] | Back to no… let’s just not talk about our sex lives. | 还是算了吧 咱们别讨论彼此的性生活了 |
[05:00] | All right, we’ve got a week, | 言归正传 我们有一周的时间 |
[05:01] | so we can ease our way into this thing. | 所以我们可以慢慢来 |
[05:03] | Let’s not blow it by engaging right away. | 不要立马接触 以防计划告吹 |
[05:05] | Oh, no. We made eye contact. | 哦 糟了 我们对视了 |
[05:07] | He’s coming over here. We’re engaging right away. | 他在朝这边走 我们马上就要接触了 |
[05:09] | Hey, what’s going on? | 嘿 有什么事吗 |
[05:11] | I saw you guys staring at me. | 我看到你俩盯着我看 |
[05:12] | What? No, no, no, no, no. | 什么 没有没有 |
[05:13] | We were just looking at the TV behind you. | 我们只是在看你身后的电视机 |
[05:15] | We love “Finding Bigfoot.” | 我们超爱<寻找大脚怪>的 |
[05:16] | – It’s our favorite show. – Yeah. | – 这是我们最喜欢的节目 – 没错 |
[05:17] | I mean, why haven’t they caught him yet, right? | 我是说 为啥他们还没抓到大脚怪呢 是不是 |
[05:20] | Totally. | 完全同意 |
[05:21] | I mean, he’s so big. You’d think it’d be easy. | 大脚怪那么大 你本以为会很容易的 |
[05:23] | – Yeah. – Yes. | – 说得对 – 是啊 |
[05:24] | Oh, my God, I’m feeling a real connection here. | 我的天啊 我感觉我们真有默契 |
[05:26] | Should we hang out sometime, or am I being crazy? | 有空可以一起玩吗 你们会不会觉得我有毛病啊 |
[05:28] | You’re not being crazy, Kyle. | 绝对没毛病 Kyle |
[05:31] | How do you know my name? | 你怎么知道我名字的 |
[05:33] | Because we’re so connected. | 因为我们太有默契了啊 |
[05:35] | Oh! | 哦 |
[05:37] | Yes! | 说得对 |
[05:38] | What? | 太神奇了 |
[05:41] | So, this is my pad. | 登登 这就是我的公寓了 |
[05:42] | TV room, recording studio | 这里可以看电视 那边是录音室 |
[05:43] | where I lay down my raps. | 在里面搞点说唱什么的 |
[05:45] | And this is where the magic happens. | 这里则是奇迹发生的地方 |
[05:48] | It’s where I practice doing magic. | 就是我练习魔术的地方啦 |
[05:49] | Oh, so literally, then. | 哦 就是字面上的意思啊 |
[05:51] | Love all the lamps. | 这些立式灯不错啊 |
[05:52] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[05:52] | I accidentally ordered 100 lamps instead of one. | 我原本只想买一个的 结果不小心买了100个 |
[05:55] | They only give you, like, a six-month return window, so. | 商家只给了差不多六个月的退货期 所以 |
[05:57] | – You get it. – Totally. | – 你懂的 – 最懂了 |
[05:58] | Man, this place is huge. How do you afford it? | 天啊 这地方可真大 你怎么住得起啊 |
[06:01] | Do you have, like, a great job or family money? | 你是有个好工作还是家里特有钱啊 |
[06:03] | Yeah, lots of it, I’m part of the Murphy crime family. | 是啊 家里钱超多的 我是Murphy犯罪家族的一员 |
[06:05] | – Oh. – Aw, damn it. | – 这样啊 – 他妈的 |
[06:07] | I am not supposed to say that. | 我不应该说出来的 |
[06:09] | We’re not a crime family, okay? | 我们不是犯罪家族 懂不 |
[06:11] | We’re a cream family. | 我们是贩奶家族 |
[06:13] | Dude, it’s fine. | 老兄 没关系的 |
[06:14] | Honestly, we’re also involved in… cream. | 说实话 我们手上也犯着 “奶” |
[06:17] | – Organized cream. – Cool, cool. | – 有组织地贩奶 – 酷 酷 |
[06:19] | Hey, just checking… you guys mean crime, right? | 那个 确认一下 你们的意思是犯罪对吧 |
[06:21] | – Yes. – Okay, good, right, go on. | – 是啊 – 那就好 继续 |
[06:23] | Well, we’re actually looking for some work right now. | 实际上 我们现在想找点事做 |
[06:25] | We just got into town from Miami. | 我们刚从迈阿密搬过来 |
[06:27] | Where we didn’t sleep with the same prostitute. | 我们没有在那睡同一个妓女 |
[06:29] | Yes, anyways, do you think your family needs any help? | 没错 不废话了 你的家族需要我们帮忙吗 |
[06:32] | Any big jobs coming up? | 最近有什么活儿干吗 |
[06:33] | Uh, wouldn’t know. | 呃 这我不清楚 |
[06:34] | They don’t tell me anything. They’re mad at me. | 他们啥都不告诉我 还生我的气呢 |
[06:35] | What? Why? | 什么 为啥 |
[06:36] | I used to drive for my uncle Seamus. | 我以前是帮叔叔Seamus开车的 |
[06:38] | One day, he had this big cream meeting… | 有一天 他要参加一个贩奶会议 |
[06:40] | We don’t have to keep doing that. | 我们没必要继续掩饰了 |
[06:41] | Okay, cool. He was torturing some guy. | 好吧 没问题 当时他在折磨某个人 |
[06:43] | Anyway, I was waiting in his favorite car, | 而我坐在他最爱的车里等他 |
[06:44] | a white 1980 Rolls-Royce, | 那是一辆白色的1980年劳斯莱斯 |
[06:46] | but he was taking forever, | 但等了好久他都没出来 |
[06:47] | so I decided to go catch a matinee of “Suicide Squad.” | 所以我就决定去看个午场的<自杀小队> |
[06:50] | And he was pissed that you drove off in the car? | 然后他很生气你把车开走了 |
[06:52] | No, obviously I left the Rolls there | 不是的 我就把劳斯莱斯丢那了啊 |
[06:53] | with the keys in the ignition in case he needed it, | 钥匙也插在点火开关上 怕他要用嘛 |
[06:55] | but guess what happened? | 可你猜怎么着 |
[06:56] | It got stolen. | 车被偷了 |
[06:57] | Oh, my God. How’d you guys know? | 我的天 你们怎么知道的 |
[06:59] | We’re just connected, Kyle. | 我说过我们之间默契满分吧 Kyle |
[07:01] | Team Bigfoot. | 大脚怪战队万岁 |
[07:02] | Team Bigfoot! | 万岁 |
[07:04] | Anyway, they kicked me out of the family business for good. | 自那以后 他们就把我从家族产业中踢出去了 |
[07:06] | Apparently, I’m a “Liability” and “Worthless” and “Kyle.” | 他们都喊我”负担” “废物” 还有”Kyle” |
[07:10] | The last one is just my name, but you should hear their tone. | 虽然我就叫”Kyle” 但被他们的语气一说就像贬义词 |
[07:13] | So, you don’t know about anything | 所以说 就算你家里有点什么猫腻 |
[07:15] | that’s going down at all? | 你也无从得知是吧 |
[07:17] | No, but if you know anyone | 不知道 但是如果你们身边 |
[07:18] | who’s looking to buy a lamp for really cheap, | 有朋友想买很便宜的台灯 |
[07:20] | I know a guy. | 我有认识的人 |
[07:21] | – Oh, Kyle. – Yeah, that’s it. | – 唉 Kyle – 对对 就是这种语气 |
[07:23] | That’s how they say it. | 我家里人就是用这种语气喊我的 |
[07:26] | This is taking forever. | 这个队得排一辈子啊 |
[07:27] | Can’t you just forge the signatures? | 你就不能伪造个签名吗 |
[07:30] | I’m a notary, Rosa. | 我可是公证员啊 Rosa |
[07:31] | You can’t say stuff like that around me. | 你可千万别在我身边说这些话 |
[07:33] | I could lose my stamp over that. | 我的公证章会被没收的 |
[07:34] | I’ve never met anyone who cares so much about stupid bureaucracy. | 我从没见过你这么看重傻逼官僚主义的人 |
[07:37] | Bureaucracy is not stupid. | 官僚主义才不傻逼 |
[07:39] | It’s elegant. | 反之 它很优雅 |
[07:40] | It’s a beautiful puzzle | 就像一个美妙的谜团 |
[07:42] | waiting to be cracked. | 含苞待”解” |
[07:44] | Every rule, every form has its purpose. | 每条规则 每张表格 都有其存在的意义 |
[07:48] | It all fits together, | 它们互补互足 |
[07:49] | and when the puzzle is solved | 等到谜团终于被解决的时候 |
[07:51] | and you take a step back and see the big picture, | 你往后退一步 展望大局 |
[07:53] | it’s like staring into the face of God. | 就像直面上帝一般宏伟壮观 |
[07:57] | Hey. We moved up a spot. | 喂 轮到我们了 |
[07:59] | Oh. | 噢 |
[08:00] | You seem like a real nerd. | 你一看就是个书呆子 |
[08:04] | Hello, Muriel. | 你好 Muriel |
[08:06] | Another day in paradise? | 天堂般的工作享受吧 |
[08:07] | She actually means that. Please don’t be offended. | 她是真心的 她没有想冒犯您 |
[08:09] | Great. What do you want? | 哦 你要干嘛 |
[08:10] | To apply for a block party permit. | 申请一张街区聚会的许可证 |
[08:12] | Here is form 1290. | 这是编号1290的表格 |
[08:14] | Oh, wait, you trying to get a permit for this Friday? | 等等 你是想申请本周五的许可吗 |
[08:16] | You would need… | 你还需要 |
[08:17] | 1290-B expedited request | 一份1290-B类加急申请 |
[08:19] | and a 1021-J adjustment waiver | 一份1021-J类调整豁免书 |
[08:21] | and a sweet, sweet P-28-P supplemental. | 还有一份可亲又可爱的P-28-P类附件 |
[08:25] | Right. There’s just one problem. | 对 但是还是有个问题 |
[08:27] | What? No. I did absolutely everything. | 什么问题 不可能 我方方面面都做周全了 |
[08:30] | The 1021-J has to be submitted with an approved 1290. | 1021-J类调整豁免书必须和已通过的1290表格一起上交 |
[08:34] | But I’m submitting the 1021-J to get the 1290 approved. | 但我交1021-J类调整豁免书就是为了1290表格能通过啊 |
[08:39] | That doesn’t make any sense. | 这根本没道理 |
[08:40] | I guess it doesn’t. | 大概就是没有道理吧 |
[08:41] | Okay. Okay, okay. | 好 行 没关系 |
[08:44] | This is just a puzzle, and I can figure it out. | 这只是一个小问题 我可以解决的 |
[08:47] | To get an approved 1290, | 为了通过1290表格的申请 |
[08:49] | I need an approved 1021-J, | 我要先通过1021-J类调整豁免书 |
[08:51] | which I can’t get without an approved 1290, | 但是没有通过表格 我就拿不到豁免书 |
[08:53] | which I can’t get without an approved 1021-J, | 拿不到豁免书 我就通不过表格 |
[08:55] | which I can’t get without an approved 1290, | 没有表格 就没有豁免书 |
[08:57] | which I can’t get without an approved 1021-J, | 没有豁免书 就没有表格 |
[08:59] | which I can’t get without an approved 1290, | 没有表格 就没有豁免书 |
[09:01] | which I can’t get without an approved 1021-J… | 没有豁免书 就没有表格 |
[09:03] | Okay. She’s in a loop. | 完了 死循环 |
[09:04] | You broke her brain. I’m gonna take her out of here. | 你把她玩坏了 我带她走了 |
[09:06] | Which I can’t get without an approved 1290, | 没有表格 就没有豁免书 |
[09:08] | which I can’t get without… | 没有豁免书就 |
[09:09] | Sarge, Hitchcock and I just uncovered something huge. | 警长 我和Hitchcock有了不得的发现 |
[09:12] | You solved a crime? | 你们破了个案子吗 |
[09:13] | What? That’s insane, no. | 你说啥 你疯了吗 不可能的 |
[09:14] | It’s about our nap room. | 我说的是关于我们午休室的事情 |
[09:15] | Guess how long Gina’s been pumping for? | 你知道Gina用多长时间吸奶吗 |
[09:17] | – I don’t want to… – The last hour. | – 我不想知道 – 已经一个小时了 |
[09:18] | Now, everyone knows Gina’s using a Nodella Harmony Breastpump | 你看 大家都知道 Gina用的是娜德拉牌和谐吸奶器 |
[09:21] | with 2-Phase Expression Technology | 采用分段式挤压技术 |
[09:23] | for faster milk expression. | 智能挤奶 更快更强 |
[09:24] | You shouldn’t know so much about breastpumps, Hitchcock. | 你对吸奶器的了解也太多了 Hitchcock |
[09:26] | Well, you should know more about what’s going on in your precinct. | 是你对咱们分局里里外外的了解太少了吧 |
[09:29] | Given the Nodella’s exceptional flow, | 由于娜德拉这款产品流量惊人 |
[09:31] | there’s no way she needs to be pumping more than 20 minutes a side. | 她每侧的吸奶时间绝对不会超过20分钟 |
[09:34] | Wow, you didn’t even say “Breast.” | 哇 你居然没有提到”胸”这个字 |
[09:36] | Yeah, because I’m not a child. | 那当然 我又不是小朋友了 |
[09:38] | I need my afternoon nap. | 我下午要睡觉觉 |
[09:40] | Okay, what are you guys trying to say? | 好吧 你们到底想说些什么 |
[09:41] | Come with us. | 跟我们来 |
[09:44] | Where’s Gina? | Gina人呢 |
[09:45] | She just left the pump running and disappeared. | 她光把吸奶器放这儿 人却不见了 |
[09:47] | – You got played so hard. – You cuck. | – 你被耍地好惨 – 你这个软蛋 |
[09:51] | So, did you make contact with Murphy’s weak link? | 你们跟Murphy家的弱点联系了吗 |
[09:53] | – Diane Keaton’s brother-in-law? – Yes. | – 黛安基顿的大伯子 – 联系了 |
[09:54] | We’re real tight, but unfortunately, | 我们关系还挺密切 但是 |
[09:56] | he’s such a weak link, his family won’t tell him anything. | 他实在是太弱了 他家里人什么都不告诉他 |
[09:58] | So… that’s it, then. | 所以 就这样了是吧 |
[10:00] | We have no idea what Murphy’s really up to? | 我们对Murphy的意图一无所知 |
[10:01] | I can’t morally give him that permit, so it’s over. | 我不能昧着良心给他下发许可 一切都结束了 |
[10:04] | Wait. We still have time. | 等等 我们还有时间啊 |
[10:06] | Maybe there’s a way to get Kyle back in with his family. | 说不定我们能想出个办法 让Kyle的家人重新接受他 |
[10:08] | Like, what if… | 比如说 |
[10:09] | Ooh, Jake’s wheels are turning. | Jake的智慧之轮正在转动 |
[10:11] | Your brain baby is crowning. | 脑子里宝宝的头也快出来了 |
[10:12] | Boyle, please. That’s disgusting. | Boyle 拜托不要 这也太恶心了 |
[10:14] | No, it’s helping. I am having a brain baby. | 还挺有帮助的 我的脑子确实像在分娩一样 |
[10:16] | – Then push, man, push. – Breathe. | – 用力啊 朋友 用力 – 深呼吸 |
[10:18] | You can do this. You are so strong. | 你可以的 你是个坚强的男人 |
[10:20] | Ah, got it! | 啊 有了 |
[10:21] | Kyle’s uncle cut him off because of that stolen car, right? | Kyle的叔叔跟他断绝关系 是因为他弄丢了那辆车对吧 |
[10:23] | But what if we could find that car | 如果我们能找到那辆车 |
[10:25] | and have Kyle give it back to him? | 然后让Kyle还回去呢 对吧 |
[10:26] | Then all is forgiven. Kyle’s back in the family. | 然后大家都会原谅他 他也会重新回到那个大家庭中 |
[10:28] | Right, but how do we find that car? | 没错 但是我们怎么把那辆车找回来呢 |
[10:29] | We just did a big sweep of Brooklyn chop shops. | 警局最近完成了对布鲁克林的废旧汽车站的大扫荡 |
[10:31] | Maybe Seamus’s car is one of them. | 说不定Seamus的车被清出来了 |
[10:33] | Maybe it’s in the impound lot. | 说不定就在拖吊场里 |
[10:34] | Yes. | 没错 |
[10:40] | Okay. Put in my password. | 好 正在输入密码 |
[10:43] | Yes, it’s in the impound lot! | 对 就是在拖吊场里 |
[10:44] | My brain baby’s a genius. | 我的脑袋宝宝真聪明 |
[10:45] | It’s a miracle. | 简直是个奇迹 |
[10:47] | Who’s this lady we’re meeting? | 我们要见的这个女人是谁 |
[10:48] | The source: Florence Tinj. | 解铃的系铃人 她叫Florence Tinj |
[10:50] | She ran the rules and regs department for 30 years. | 三十多年来 叱咤局场 照章办事 |
[10:53] | She wrote the forms. | 她就是表格的制定人 |
[10:54] | She has touched every life in this city. | 这所城市里的每个人都和她息息相关 |
[10:57] | Not mine. | 我就跟她没关 |
[10:58] | Yeah-huh. | 怎么可能 |
[10:59] | Haven’t you ever filled out a mileage reimbursement form? | 你难道没填过里程报销表吗 |
[11:01] | No, dude, I make you do those for me. | 没 我都是让你帮我填的 |
[11:03] | Right, I’m so grateful to you for that. | 对哦 超感谢你的 |
[11:05] | Anyway, she’s the only person that can figure this out. | 不管怎样 她是唯一一个能解决这件事儿的人 |
[11:06] | She understands the bureaucracy | 她对官僚机制的理解 |
[11:08] | on a level that we mortals can’t even fathom. | 已经到达了我们凡人无法领会的境界 |
[11:14] | Florence Tinj Florence Tinj. | |
[11:17] | What? | 咋 |
[11:17] | Detectives Diaz and Santiago, NYPD, | 我们是纽约警局的警探 她叫Diaz 我叫Santiago |
[11:20] | and I just want to say… | 我只想说 |
[11:24] | Those cats are having sex. | 那些猫正在交媾 |
[11:25] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[11:26] | Uh, can you explain these forms to us? | 呃 您能不能帮我们解释一下这些表格是什么意思 |
[11:27] | They seem logically flawed. | 它们好像逻辑上有点不对 |
[11:29] | At first, I thought it was a mistake, | 一开始 我以为是程序上出错了 |
[11:30] | but then I thought, “There’s something deeper at play here.” | 但我想了想 可能这里有什么更深层次的问题 |
[11:33] | No, it’s a mistake. | 不 只是出错了而已 |
[11:35] | – They don’t work. – What? | – 这些表格没有用 – 什么 |
[11:36] | But you wouldn’t design a form | 但是 您不可能设计这样一个 |
[11:37] | that literally can’t be filed. | 根本没有办法归档的表格吧 |
[11:39] | Yeah, I would. I did it all the time, | 可能啊 我经常做这种事 |
[11:41] | mostly out of spite, but also incompetence. | 一般是为了泄愤 但也是因为业务能力低 |
[11:44] | Plus, I just found out I’m dyslexic. | 而且我最近才发现自己患有阅读困难症 |
[11:46] | Okay. Thank you for your time. | 好 谢谢你的宝贵时间 |
[11:47] | Good luck with all your, uh, hoarding, Florence. | 还有 呃 囤积快乐 Florence |
[11:52] | Okay. We’re supposed to pick up Kyle in a minute. | 我们等会儿就要跟Kyle碰面了 |
[11:54] | We can’t just bring him straight to his uncle’s Rolls, | 我们不能直接把他带到他叔叔的劳斯莱斯那去 |
[11:56] | or it’ll seem suspicious, so we gotta figure out a way | 那样太可疑了 我们得想个办法 |
[11:57] | to make him notice it on his own. | 让他自己注意到那辆车 |
[11:59] | What if you drive by and I yell, | 要不这样 你假装开车经过 然后我大喊 |
[12:00] | “Those two birds are having sex!” | “快看 那边两只鸟在啪啪啪呢” |
[12:02] | He’ll obviously want to see that, | 他肯定会往那个方向看 |
[12:03] | and when he looks, voilà. | 等他一看 哇 |
[12:04] | The car’s right there. | 车就在那 |
[12:05] | Or I could just drive by it very slowly. | 或者我干脆把车开得奇慢就行 |
[12:07] | Ah, also a good plan. | 这个主意也不错 |
[12:08] | Okay, let’s do it. | 行动吧 |
[12:10] | So, that’s when it hits me: savory dinner cereal. | 所以 我突然灵感爆发 咸谷物麦片作晚餐 |
[12:13] | – Oh, my God. – What? | – 我的天哪 – 什么 |
[12:15] | Instead of it being cold, what if I heat it up? | 如果不吃冷的 要是把它加热了呢 |
[12:18] | Unless… is that just soup? | 可是加热了 会不会就变成汤了 |
[12:20] | It is. | 是哦 |
[12:20] | You know what? I think I left my wallet at home. | 哎呀 我钱包好像落在家里了 |
[12:23] | I’m just gonna turn around. | 我掉个头吧 |
[12:24] | Dude, look. | 兄弟 你快看 |
[12:25] | My favorite gamer just uploaded a new vid, | 我最喜欢的游戏玩家刚上传了一个视频 |
[12:27] | and his mom is in this one. | 他妈妈也在视频里面 |
[12:30] | Then Tom Cruise hang glides in with a machine gun | 然后汤姆克鲁斯吊着绳索下滑 手里拿着一把机关枪 |
[12:32] | and he’s like, “This is my party now!” | 然后他就说 “这地盘换我做主了” |
[12:37] | Anyway, if I could make a movie, | 反正 要是我拍电影的话 |
[12:38] | that’s how it would start. | 我肯定这样开场 |
[12:39] | Kyle, look, two birds are having sex! | Kyle 快看 那边有两只鸟在啪啪啪 |
[12:42] | What? Where? Aw, man, I missed it. | 什么 哪儿 嗷 我居然错过了 |
[12:44] | Well, let’s just turn around again. | 没事 我们掉头就是了 |
[12:46] | Where are those birds? | 鸟呢 |
[12:47] | Still no humping birds. Damn it. | 哪儿有鸟在啪啪啪啊 |
[12:49] | We’re never gonna see those birds. | 我们大概永远也看不到鸟在啪啪啪吧 |
[12:50] | Look behind that 1980 white Rolls Royce. | 就在那辆1980年产的白色劳斯莱斯后面 |
[12:53] | Ugh, I wish that stupid car would move. | 噁 真希望能把那辆车给移走 |
[12:55] | Kyle, isn’t that your uncle’s car? | Kyle 这不是你叔叔的车吗 |
[12:57] | Oh, my God. Dude! | 我的天 老兄 |
[13:01] | I did it. I found it. I found my uncle’s car. | 我居然找到了 我找到了我叔叔的车 |
[13:05] | Victory dance, whoo! | 成功之舞 耶 |
[13:07] | Oh, no, wait, stop! Don’t dance in the… | 等等 别跳啊 别在大马路上 |
[13:11] | Oh, Fredo. | 噢 傻Fredo |
[13:13] | I think I got hit! | 我好像被车撞了 |
[13:17] | Ok, why are you barefoot? | 你怎么光着脚啊 |
[13:18] | I’m violating uniform conduct code 773 | 我在公然违反制服规范733条例 |
[13:20] | because the rules are pointless | 因为这些条条框框实在没有任何意义 |
[13:23] | because they were written by a hoarder who doesn’t care. | 因为这些规矩是由一个没心没肺的囤积狂定的 |
[13:25] | Same here. Fight the power. | 我也是这么想的 要反抗权势 |
[13:27] | We can’t give up now. | 我们可不能就这么放弃 |
[13:28] | Not when Captain Holt’s career is on the line. | Holt警监的职业生涯命悬一线 |
[13:30] | We have to get that permit. | 我们必须得拿到许可证 |
[13:31] | How? The forms don’t make any sense. | 怎么拿啊 这些表格根本讲不通啊 |
[13:33] | I mean, is anything even real? | 这个世界里所有的东西都是假的 |
[13:36] | No. Odds are we exist in a computer simulation, | 对 其实我们很有可能是存在于虚拟的电脑模拟中 |
[13:37] | but I don’t have time to go down that rabbit hole. | 但我现在没有时间深究这个问题 |
[13:39] | Look, the fact that these forms are broken is a good thing. | 你看 其实表格有问题 未尝不是件好事 |
[13:41] | It means there are many mistakes. | 这证明 肯定还有其他的漏洞 |
[13:44] | Mistakes we can exploit. | 而我们可以利用那些漏洞 |
[13:45] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[13:45] | This is every form SAPO has put out for 100 years. | 这里是近一百年来 活证签办出具的表格 |
[13:48] | We have to read every single one | 我们得一张一张 仔仔细细地看一遍 |
[13:50] | and look for miniscule mistakes that will help us get that permit. | 找出细节性错误 帮助我们拿到许可证 |
[13:53] | So you ready for a kick-ass assignment? | 准备好去执行一项屌爆的任务了吗 |
[13:55] | Hell yeah. | 那还用说 |
[14:01] | Let’s do this. | 一起行动吧 |
[14:03] | Hey, why’d you want to meet out here? | 嘿 怎么突然想在这见面了 |
[14:06] | Because we have a huge surprise for you. | 因为我们给你准备了一个大大的惊喜 |
[14:08] | You found my birth mother? | 你找到了我的生母吗 |
[14:09] | What? No. | 啥 没 |
[14:10] | The surprise isn’t gonna be as good as that… | 这个惊喜没有你想的那么好 |
[14:11] | I’m sorry I let you guess… but… | 很抱歉让你猜来着 不过呢 |
[14:15] | Yeah, after we dropped you at the hospital, | 把你送到医院之后 |
[14:17] | we went back and stole it for you. | 我们去把车给你偷回来啦 |
[14:18] | Now you can give it to your uncle. | 这下你可以把它给你叔叔了 |
[14:19] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[14:21] | He’s gonna finally let me back in the family. | 这下他终于能让我回归家族了 |
[14:22] | Fabien Marco Fabien, Marco, | |
[14:24] | I don’t know how I can ever repay you. | 我都不知道怎么能回报你们 |
[14:25] | Oh, don’t worry about it. It was nothing. | 不要想这些 没事的 |
[14:27] | No, it was everything. | 不 这很重要 |
[14:28] | You guys believe in me, and honestly, it saved my life. | 你们对我有信心 说实话 你们救了我一命 |
[14:30] | Remember the other day at the bar when we first met? | 还记得在酒吧我们刚遇见的那天吗 |
[14:33] | I was all alone and having some pretty dark thoughts. | 我孤身一人 脑子里有很多非常阴暗的想法 |
[14:35] | – Really? – Yeah. | – 是吗 – 嗯 |
[14:35] | I was ready to just, uh, give up… | 我都已经准备好 就 放弃 |
[14:37] | – Oh, no, Kyle. – On my rap career. | – 不 Kyle – 我的说唱生涯了 |
[14:39] | Oh, went somewhere different than I thought. | 哦 跟我想的有点不一样哈 |
[14:41] | – I’m glad that you kept rapping? – Thanks. | – 你继续说唱我真开心 – 谢谢 |
[14:43] | You’re the two best dudes I’ve ever known. | 你们是我见过的最好的两个人 |
[14:44] | That’s nice. And hey, guess what? | 真好 对了 你知道吗 |
[14:47] | – You did find my birth mother. – Nope. | – 你们确实找到我生母了 – 没 |
[14:48] | I was gonna say you’re a great guy, too, | 我是准备说你也是个挺好的人来着 |
[14:50] | but I’m sorry I keep teeing that up. | 不好意思 铺垫过多总让你空欢喜 |
[14:51] | But you’re looking for her? | 但是你们是在找她对吧 |
[14:53] | Sure. | 当然了 |
[14:55] | Oh, hello, Muriel. | 哦 你好啊 Muriel |
[14:56] | Ugh. The block party girls. | 唉 又是搞街区聚会的小丫头 |
[14:59] | Look, I told you, your forms don’t work. | 你看 我跟你说过了 你的表格没用的 |
[15:01] | You’re not getting the permit. | 你得不到许可证 |
[15:02] | Right. But we had a different permit in mind. | 行吧 不过我们准备申另一张许可证 |
[15:04] | This is form 8, | 这是编号8的表格 |
[15:05] | as in the eighth form ever written for the city of New York. | 是为纽约市所编写的第八种表格 |
[15:07] | Those old forms are all out of circulation. | 这些旧的表格已经不再用了 |
[15:10] | They should be, but someone made a mistake, | 应该如此 但是有人犯了个错 |
[15:12] | and this one was never officially decertified. | 这个一直没有正式被撤销 |
[15:15] | Which means it’s still valid, | 也就是说它还是有效的 |
[15:16] | which means you have to process it. | 这表明 你必须处理它 |
[15:18] | “Street closure request | “街道关闭申请” |
[15:19] | for the public humiliation of loose women.” | “以便公开羞辱放荡女性” |
[15:22] | And, as you can see, you are required to expedite processing | 如你所见 你还得加急处理 |
[15:25] | for the fee of one hay penny. | 因为我会给你半便士的加急费 |
[15:28] | Keep the change. | 不用找零了 |
[15:29] | Okay, but it says here that the form… | 好吧 但是这里说了这个表 |
[15:32] | Must be submitted by a man. | 必须由男性提交 |
[15:34] | I know. It’s a huge bummer. | 我知道 晴天霹雳 |
[15:36] | But also… | 但是呢 |
[15:37] | Hi, there. | 你好呀 |
[15:37] | I’d like to humiliate some hussies, | 我想要羞辱一些贱妇 |
[15:39] | and I’m in a hurry. | 而且我挺急的 |
[15:45] | Pumping hard or hardly pumping, Gina? | 在用心吸奶还是零星吸奶啊 Gina |
[15:48] | Where were you? | 你去哪儿了 |
[15:49] | Uh, just so we’re on the same page, | 呃 先通个气吧 |
[15:51] | how long have you been here, | 你在这待多久了 |
[15:52] | I.E.how elaborate does my lie need to be? | 换句话说 我得说多精妙的谎才够 |
[15:54] | – An hour. – Okay. | – 一个小时了 – 好吧 |
[15:56] | The CIA contacted me, and there’s some… | 中央情报局联系我来着 有点 |
[15:58] | Gina, you cannot use pumping as an excuse to slack off. | Gina 你不能用吸奶作为偷懒的借口啊 |
[16:01] | I wasn’t slacking off. | 我没有在偷懒 |
[16:02] | Well, you weren’t here. | 那你也没在这儿啊 |
[16:04] | Man, I was trying to help you. | 天 我是想帮你的啊 |
[16:06] | Ugh. I know. I’m sorry, I went home. | 我知道 抱歉 我回家了 |
[16:09] | I was missing Iggy and I wanted to see her. | 我很想Iggy 我想见见她 |
[16:11] | Oh, | 这样啊 |
[16:12] | well, you could’ve just told me. | 你可以直接告诉我的啊 |
[16:13] | Yeah, but I was embarrassed. | 但是我觉得很尴尬啊 |
[16:15] | I thought I’d be as incredible at being a working mom | 我还以为我会做一个超级棒的工作型妈妈 |
[16:18] | as I am at everything else I do: | 就像我做任何别的事一样棒 |
[16:19] | dancing, public speaking, capoeira, ghost hunting… | 舞蹈啦 公众演讲啦 跳卡波耶拉啦 猎鬼啦 |
[16:23] | You don’t have to keep listing things you’re good at. | 你不用在这一一列举你擅长的事儿 |
[16:24] | Earring-making, cabinet renovation. | 制作耳环啦 翻新橱柜啦 |
[16:27] | But juggling things is hard. | 但是同时周旋于这些事情真的很难 |
[16:30] | I feel like a failure. I feel like a Coulier. | 我觉得很失败 我觉得自己就像Coulier |
[16:32] | No, you’re not a Coulier, Gina. | 不 Gina 你不像Coulier |
[16:34] | Look, being a working parent is hard. | 作为有工作的父母就是很难 |
[16:36] | When my twins were born, | 我家双胞胎出生的时候 |
[16:37] | I made Sharon keep the phone on all day just so I could listen to them. | 为了能听见她们的声音 我让Sharon一整天都开着电话 |
[16:41] | One month, I used 25,000 minutes. | 我一个月的通话时长就有25000分钟 |
[16:45] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[16:46] | I just realized I told you it sucks and there’s no solution. | 我刚意识到 我跟你说了这事儿很难 而且无解 |
[16:49] | That’s okay. | 没事 |
[16:50] | It’s kind of nice to hear this kind of thing from another parent, | 能听另一个为人父母者说这种事儿还挺好的 |
[16:53] | so… thank you. | 所以 谢啦 |
[16:55] | You know, I don’t even think Dave Coulier juggles. | 话说 我觉得Dave Coulier好像不会耍杂技 |
[16:57] | I Googled it. He doesn’t. | 我搜索了 他确实不会 |
[16:59] | Man… what a trip. | 我天 太乌龙了 |
[17:02] | *Rap, rap, spitting rhymes* | *说唱 说唱 吐出押韵 * |
[17:06] | *Kissing shorties on the lips* | *亲吻小妞的嘴唇* |
[17:08] | *Have no fear, Mr. Rap is here* | *不要害怕 说唱先生在此* |
[17:10] | *And he will drink three beers* | *他会喝掉三瓶啤酒* |
[17:12] | I wish he would turn the radio down. | 我希望他能关掉广播 |
[17:14] | You think that’s the radio? | 你以为这是广播里的歌吗 |
[17:14] | That sounds like professional music to you? | 你觉得这玩意听起来像专业的音乐吗 |
[17:16] | All music after Mahler sounds exactly like that. | 在马勒之后所有的音乐听起来都这样啊 |
[17:19] | Now, how do we expect Kyle to transfer the bug to Seamus? | 我们要怎么靠Kyle把窃听器给Seamus呢 |
[17:22] | I got him a very expensive bottle of whiskey | 我给他了他一瓶巨贵的威士忌 |
[17:24] | to give to his uncle as a gift. | 让他送给他叔叔做礼物 |
[17:25] | The transmitter’s in the cork. | 传送器就在软木塞里 |
[17:27] | We planned for everything. | 我们计划的非常周全 |
[17:32] | Oops. | 我去 |
[17:34] | What was that? | 那是什么动静 |
[17:34] | He broke the bottle. | 他把瓶子打碎了 |
[17:35] | He Fredo’d it. | 他Fredo式的搞砸了 |
[17:36] | Oh, so you didn’t plan for everything? | 可见你们也不是什么都计划好了 |
[17:38] | You forgot to idiot-proof the bottle. | 你们忘了给酒瓶做点防蠢蛋保护措施呗 |
[17:39] | Well, perhaps you want to idiot-proof your criticism, | 也许是你忘了给你的批评做防蠢蛋保护措施 |
[17:42] | because I got him a backup bottle with a backup bug. | 因为我给了他一瓶子装着备用窃听器的备用酒 |
[17:44] | It’s a good thing I had another one. | 幸亏我还有一瓶 |
[17:47] | Oh, no. God! | 哎呀 我天 |
[17:48] | And… there goes the backup bottle. | 嗯 备用酒也碎了 |
[17:50] | Right, except for one thing: | 没错 但是有一个东西没碎 |
[17:52] | I also put a bug in the keys. | 我在钥匙里也放了窃听器 |
[17:54] | Of course he did. | 他当然放了啦 |
[17:55] | Guy’s got more bugs up his sleeve than Oogie Boogie. | 这家伙袖子里藏的窃听器比布袋妖怪还多 |
[17:57] | – Don’t get the reference. – “Nightmare Before Christmas.” | – 不知道你这是什么哏 – <圣诞惊魂夜>呀 |
[17:59] | – Oh. – Shh, shh, shh. | – 哦 – 嘘嘘嘘 |
[18:00] | They’re talking. | 他们在说话 |
[18:01] | Hey, Uncle Seamus. | 嘿 Seamus叔叔 |
[18:02] | These are for you. | 这是给你 |
[18:03] | You found my Rolls. | 你找到了我的劳斯莱斯 |
[18:05] | I’m impressed. | 了不起啊 |
[18:07] | Hey, welcome back to the family, huh? | 欢迎回归家族 哈 |
[18:10] | We got a lot of catching up to do. | 回头好好和你叙叙旧 |
[18:11] | Well done. | 好样的 |
[18:13] | Well done. Thank you both. | 很好 谢谢你们 |
[18:14] | We did it. We reunited a family. | 我们做到了 我们让一个家庭团聚了 |
[18:16] | Is this what it feels like to be Oprah? | 当奥普拉就是这个感觉吗 |
[18:18] | You wish. | 想得美 |
[18:22] | OK, here’s what we found out from the bug that we placed. | 好 这是从我们放的窃听器里得到的消息 |
[18:25] | Seamus is planning on stealing $20 million | Seamus打算从一辆运钞车里偷走 |
[18:27] | in bearer bonds from an armored truck. | 两千万美元的不记名债券 |
[18:28] | As we speak, the block party is in full swing. | 我们说话这会儿 街区聚会正如火如荼 |
[18:31] | Oh, ba, ba, ba, ba, ba. Here you go. | 哦 去去去去去 拿着 |
[18:33] | Turns out, he only wanted a permit | 原来 他要办那张许可证 |
[18:34] | so the street would be closed down, | 是为了能够封锁街道 |
[18:36] | forcing the armored truck to divert | 迫使运钞车转向 |
[18:37] | down a narrow abandoned alley. | 走一条废弃的窄巷子 |
[18:39] | It’s the perfect place for an ambush, | 那是伏击的最佳地点 |
[18:40] | but we changed the truck’s schedule, | 但是我们已经改了运钞车的安排 |
[18:42] | so they hadn’t picked up the bonds yet. | 所以他们没有装任何债券 |
[18:44] | Hey, there’s nothing in here. | 嘿 这啥都没有啊 |
[18:45] | That truck is as empty | 这车是空的 |
[18:46] | as Jackson Browne’s running surface. | 空的像Jackson Browne跑的那条道 |
[18:50] | Empty? “Running on Empty”? | 就是空的嘛 歌名叫<空自奔跑>啊 |
[18:51] | He sings that song. | 他唱的那首歌 |
[18:52] | Running surface? | 跑什么道 |
[18:53] | Okay, so Terry didn’t like it… Charles? | 好吧 Terry嫌弃我的哏 Charles呢 |
[18:54] | Don’t make me do this, Jake. | 不要逼我 Jake |
[18:55] | Whatever. | 随便吧 |
[18:56] | The point is, the truck is empty. | 重点是 卡车是空的 |
[18:57] | So we did it… I can’t believe it’s all wrapped up. | 所以说我们成功了 难以置信 全都完事了 |
[18:59] | Do you even know what we did? | 你知道我们都做了啥吗 |
[19:00] | No, just feeling out how close we were to calling it a day. | 不知道 就是觉得离结束今天的工作又近了一丢丢 |
[19:03] | Soon, Scully. | 很快了 Scully |
[19:03] | Now that Captain Holt has repaid his debt | 既然Holt警监已经还清了他欠的人情债 |
[19:05] | without compromising his stupid moral compass | 也没有损害他那愚蠢的道德准则 |
[19:06] | the only thing left is for him to get his tape back, | 他只需要做最后一件事 就是拿回录音带 |
[19:08] | which should be happening right about… now. | 而这应该正在进行中 就现在 |
[19:11] | Oh. | 哦 |
[19:12] | Your block party’s going well. | 你的街区聚会办得挺好啊 |
[19:13] | Wasn’t as much fun as I hoped it would be, | 不如我之前想的那么好玩 |
[19:15] | but, um, you lived up to your end of the bargain, so. | 但是 你兑现了你的承诺 所以 |
[19:18] | I’m a man of my word. | 我说话算话 |
[19:19] | As am I. | 我也是 |
[19:20] | Your tape. | 你的磁带 |
[19:22] | You ever want to do business again, my door is always open. | 什么时候你要是想再做点交易 我的大门永远向你敞开 |
[19:24] | Well, you should close it, lest you get moths. | 你应该关着门 免得进飞蛾 |
[19:27] | Good day. | 再见 |
[19:31] | Hey, there, sir. | 嘿 你好啊 先生 |
[19:32] | Top of the mornin’ to you. | 给您道早安 |
[19:33] | Oh, no. What’s wrong? | 不是吧 出什么事儿 |
[19:35] | Why do you always assume something’s wrong when I come in here? | 为啥每次我进来你都觉得是出什么事儿了 |
[19:37] | Couldn’t I be bringing you good news? | 我就不能给你带来好消息吗 |
[19:38] | – Are you? – No. | – 你带了吗 – 没 |
[19:39] | Something’s terribly wrong. | 出大事儿了 |
[19:41] | – It’s Seamus. – What do you mean? | – 是Seamus – 怎么个意思 |
[19:42] | Forensics confirmed the tape he made of me was never copied. | 法证确认了他给我录的那个磁带没有副本 |
[19:44] | We’re in the clear. | 这事儿我们已经了了 |
[19:45] | It’s not about that. | 不是这个事 |
[19:46] | I was checking our bug, and I overheard him talking about | 我检查了我们的窃听器 然后我无意听到他说 |
[19:48] | what went wrong with the armored car heist. | 运钞车抢劫那事儿到底出了什么差错 |
[19:50] | He’s pinning the blame on… | 他把这事儿怪罪给了 |
[19:52] | Kyle Kyle. | |
[19:53] | It has to be him. | 肯定是他 |
[19:54] | Everything was going great | 所有事儿都好好的 |
[19:55] | until he suddenly reappeared out of the blue. | 直到他冷不丁又出现 |
[19:58] | I bet that dum-dum ran his mouth, | 肯定是那蠢货漏了风声 |
[19:59] | and that is the last time he screws over this family. | 这是他最后一次搞砸家族里的事儿了 |
[20:03] | He’s gonna pay. | 他要付出代价的 |
[20:04] | Did he say what he would do to him? | 他说了他要怎么对付他了吗 |
[20:06] | No, they ran over a huge pothole | 没 他们开车恰巧碾过一个巨坑 |
[20:07] | and then complained about de Blasio for the next hour. | 然后抱怨Bill de Blasio(纽约市长)抱怨了一个小时 |
[20:09] | Yes, he needs to do something about the roads. | 嗯 他确实得对道路问题采取点措施了 |
[20:11] | Look, I don’t specifically know | 你看 我并不是很确定 |
[20:12] | they’re gonna do something bad to Kyle. | 他们会对Kyle做点啥坏事 |
[20:14] | They might just lightly beat him up, so we could do nothing. | 他们可能就是轻轻地揍他一顿 那我们就不好插手 |
[20:16] | We could take the loophole. | 我们可以钻个漏洞 |
[20:17] | You do love loopholes. | 你喜欢漏洞的啊 |
[20:18] | I know we just put Seamus behind us, | 我知道我们刚了结了Seamus的事 |
[20:21] | but unfortunately, you’ve made me a better person. | 但不幸的是 你已经把我变成了一个更好的人 |
[20:25] | I think we have to help Kyle. | 我认为我们得帮帮Kyle |
[20:27] | Good. | 好的 |
[20:28] | I’m proud of you. | 我为你骄傲 |
[20:30] | Oh. | 哦 |
[20:33] | Sorry, it’s just… | 不好意思 就 |
[20:34] | you said you’re proud of me. That’s my tear trigger. | 你说你为我骄傲 戳中我泪点了 |
[20:37] | All right. Let’s go save Kyle before the dam breaks. | 好吧 在泪腺崩溃之前我们去救Kyle吧 |
[20:46] | – Hello, Seamus. – Hello, Raymond. | – 你好啊 Seamus – 你好啊 Raymond |
[20:49] | So, apparently, NYPD police came today | 是这样 纽约市警局的警察今儿来了 |
[20:51] | to arrest my nephew Kyle for unpaid parking violations. | 以没支付违章停车费用的罪名逮捕了我侄子Kyle |
[20:54] | And you want me to, what, clear his record? | 你是需要我 怎么着 把他的违章记录销了吗 |
[20:57] | I’ve already done my favor. | 我已经帮过一次忙了 |
[20:58] | No, I know it’s a cover. | 不 我知道那是个掩护 |
[21:00] | I know he’s in protective custody | 我知道他现在是受保护监禁的 |
[21:02] | because he helped you stop my armored car play. | 因为他帮你们阻止了我的运钞车好戏 |
[21:04] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 不知道你在说什么 |
[21:06] | – No? – You asked me for a permit, | – 不知道啊 – 你向我要了一个许可证 |
[21:07] | and I got it. I’ve paid my debt. | 我拿到了 这帐我还清了 |
[21:09] | Now, if you’ll excuse me, | 现在 不好意思 |
[21:11] | I have a bowl of mush to enjoy. | 我要好好享用这碗糊糊 |
[21:12] | You’re right. You don’t owe me anything. | 你说的对 你什么都不欠我的 |
[21:15] | But I owe you. | 但是我欠你的 |
[21:17] | And what, exactly, does that mean? | 这话 确切地说 是什么意思 |
[21:19] | That means you mess with my family, I mess with yours. | 这话的意思是 你乱掺和我的家事 我也要掺和你家的事 |
[21:23] | You tell your husband, Kevin, I’ll see him real soon. | 你告诉你丈夫 Kevin 我很快就跟他碰面 |