时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | And so concludes this year’s Secret Santa drawing. | 今年的秘密圣诞老人抽签就到此结束了 |
[00:03] | Just a quick reminder of the rules: | 再提醒一下活动规则 |
[00:04] | $40 limit, no perishable items, | 礼物价值上限为40美元 不许送易腐坏物品 |
[00:06] | and no homemade massage coupons, Hitchcock. | 也不许送自制按摩劵 Hitchcock |
[00:08] | Fine, then everyone’ll have to pay full price for them. | 好吧 那你们就都得付原价了 |
[00:10] | Oh, Captain. I would like a $40 gift card | 哦 警监 我想要一张40美元礼品卡 |
[00:13] | to any restaurant that serves nachos. | 能在有卖玉米片的饭店用就行 |
[00:15] | I don’t have you, Peralta. | 我没抽到你 Peralta |
[00:16] | Not only do I know that you do indeed have me, | 我不光知道你抽到的是我 |
[00:18] | but I also know who everyone else has. | 我还知道你们都抽着谁了 |
[00:20] | That’s not possible. | 不可能 |
[00:21] | Perhaps not for an ordinary man such as yourself, Jeffords. | 对于你这样的平凡人来说也许不可能 Jeffords |
[00:23] | But for the brilliant mind of | 但是对于我这么聪明的人 |
[00:25] | Detective Jacob Sherlock Peralta… | Jacob Sherlock Peralta警探 |
[00:27] | I legally changed my name… | 我已经正式改了名字 |
[00:28] | it’s quite simply… | 这不过是很简单的 |
[00:30] | elementary. | 基本演绎法 |
[00:31] | For, you see, Amy made a face | 你看 Amy做了一个表情 |
[00:33] | I only recognized from our bedroom, | 我只在我俩卧室里见过的那种 |
[00:34] | which means that she has Captain Holt. | 说明她抽到了Holt警监 |
[00:35] | Charles has Terry. His eyes keep shifting over to him. | Charles抽到了Terry 他的眼睛不停地看向他 |
[00:37] | No, I don’t. | 不 我没看 |
[00:38] | Terry looked disgusted, | Terry看起来被恶心着了 |
[00:39] | which means he has Hitchcock. | 那就说明他抽到了Hitchcock |
[00:40] | Rosa didn’t draw a name, nor did she put one in. | Rosa没抽 也没把自己的名字放进去 |
[00:41] | – She doesn’t wanna participate. – Never do. | – 她并不想参与 – 从来没想过 |
[00:43] | Hitchcock moves his mouth when he reads | 默读名字的时候Hitchcock动了嘴唇 |
[00:44] | and he quite clearly said Charles. | 他明显说的就是Charles |
[00:46] | I did get Charles. | 我是抽到了Charles |
[00:47] | Scully has Amy. | Scully抽到了Amy |
[00:47] | He’s hold his paper name-side out. | 他把纸条写着名字的那面露出来了 |
[00:49] | Oh, he’s good. | 噢 厉害哦 |
[00:50] | And I have Scully, | 而我抽到了Scully |
[00:51] | which means Captain Holt has me. | 那就说明Holt警监抽到了我 |
[00:52] | I’ll be taking that gift card. | 我就要那个礼品卡了 |
[00:53] | Daddy loves nachos. | 爸爸我就爱吃玉米片 |
[00:58] | Should we draw the names again and leave Jake out? | 咱们要不要再抽一次 这回不带Jake |
[00:59] | Yeah! | 好啊 |
[01:00] | No! Sherlock wants a present! | 不嘛 Sherlock也想要礼物 |
[01:22] | Okay, quick update on the Warren Street break-in. | 好 简要报告一下沃伦街的入室打劫案 |
[01:24] | Security cameras caught a picture of the suspect and guess what? | 保安摄像拍到了嫌疑人的脸 你们猜怎么着 |
[01:27] | That’s right. We got a hot perp alert. | 没错 性感嫌犯警报已拉响 |
[01:30] | – Ooh! – That’s a handsome man. | – 喔喔 – 这男的帅哦 |
[01:32] | Mm, I’d like to bring that guy to justice. | 嗯 我想把这男的”绳之以法” |
[01:34] | We all would. | 我们都想 |
[01:35] | But unfortunately, police cornered him | 不幸的是 警察围堵他时 |
[01:37] | and he shot himself in the face. | 他朝自己脸上开了一枪 |
[01:40] | All right. Thank you for that shockingly dark update. | 好了 感谢你带来如此令人震惊的黑暗报告 |
[01:42] | Anything else? | 还有别的事吗 |
[01:43] | Uh, yes. | 呃 有 |
[01:44] | Something I’d like to say. | 我有话想说 |
[01:46] | I’m a pretty private person, so… | 我是一个很注重隐私的人 |
[01:47] | this is kinda hard for me, but… | 所以这对我来说有点难 但是 |
[01:49] | here we go. | 我要说了 |
[01:51] | I’m bi-sexual. All right. | 我是双性恋 好了 |
[01:53] | I will now field one minute and zero seconds | 现在给你们一分零秒的时间 |
[01:55] | of questions pertaining to this. | 有什么问题就问吧 |
[01:56] | Go. Amy. | 说吧 Amy |
[01:57] | How long have you known? | 你知道多久了 |
[01:58] | Since seventh grade. I was watching “Saved by the Bell” | 从七年级开始 我那时在看<救命下课铃> |
[01:59] | and I thought, Zack Morris is hot. | 我当时就想 Zack Morris好性感 |
[02:02] | And then I thought Lisa Turtle, also hot. | 然后我又想 Lisa Turtle 也很性感 |
[02:05] | The fact that the words Kelly and Kapowski | Kelly Kapowski这个名字 |
[02:06] | didn’t just come out of your mouth is lunacy. | 居然没被你提起简直是不可思议 |
[02:08] | What made you decided to tell us now? | 是什么让你决定要现在告诉我们的 |
[02:10] | Charles found out on the road trip | Charles在上次自驾游路上发现了 |
[02:11] | and I was positive he was not | 而且我确信 |
[02:12] | gonna be able to keep the secret for much longer. | 这个秘密他肯定守不了太久了 |
[02:14] | Bye Rosa. | 拜 Rosa |
[02:16] | I mean, not “Bi,” But bye! | 我是说 不是”双” 而是”拜” |
[02:19] | I mean, see ya! | 我是说 回见 |
[02:20] | I mean, have fun only having sex with men. | 我是说 只和男人上床真开心 |
[02:21] | Just bangin’ dudes, left and right. | 只搞男的 左啊右啊 |
[02:23] | I just stopped saying bye all together. | 我后来直接就不说”拜”这个字了 |
[02:25] | So are you seeing anyone now? | 那你现在有对象吗 |
[02:26] | Yeah. Her name’s Tiffany. | 有 她叫Tiffany |
[02:27] | Are you lying about her name | 你是不是瞎编一个名字 |
[02:27] | so we won’t look her up? | 这样我们就查不到她了 |
[02:28] | Yes, I am. Next. | 没错 下一个 |
[02:29] | – Do you know Anne Heche? – I do. | – 你认识Anne Heche吗 – 认识 |
[02:30] | – Ohh. – I must say, this is going | – 喔 – 我想说 这走向 |
[02:32] | considerably better than when I came out to my colleagues. | 和当时我向同事出柜的时候比好了不止一点 |
[02:34] | They were not, as the kids say, awake. | 他们没有 用现在的孩子的话讲 那么解放 |
[02:37] | – Do you mean woke? – I did mean woke. | – 你是说开放吗 – 我是指的开放 |
[02:38] | But it’s grammatically incoherent. | 但是那样说语法就不连贯了 |
[02:40] | Okay, we have time for one more question. | 好了 还能回答最后一个问题 |
[02:41] | – Oh! Ooh, ooh, ooh! – Nope. Absolutely not. We’re done. | – 哦 哦 哦 – 不 拒绝 提问结束 |
[02:44] | Smart. It was not tasteful. | 机智 那可不是什么好问题 |
[02:47] | Is anyone else having trouble with the Internet? | 大家的网络是不是都有点故障啊 |
[02:49] | I’ve been trying to file a warrant request for 45 minutes | 我一直在发一份逮捕请求 已经发了45分钟了 |
[02:51] | and the stupid server keeps timing out. | 蠢服务器总说请求超时 |
[02:53] | Nothing’s loading. It’s all pinwheels. | 没有一样在加载 全是小转轮 |
[02:55] | This all started when Cyber Crimes moved in downstairs. | 都是网络犯罪组搬到楼下之后才这样的 |
[02:58] | I bet those jerks are hogging our bandwidth. | 我打赌那帮混蛋占着我们的带宽 |
[03:00] | Man, I miss the Sex Crimes Unit. | 老天 我怀念性犯罪组 |
[03:01] | I know! They were so fun. | 我懂 他们最欢乐了 |
[03:04] | Remember their Christmas Party? | 记得他们的圣诞节派对吗 |
[03:05] | Okay, Sergeant Jeffords and I will talk to Cyber. | 好了 我和Jeffords警长会和网络组谈一下 |
[03:08] | Tell them I can’t get on WebMD. | 告诉他们我上不了健康查询网站了 |
[03:10] | My nipple tripled in size and I wanna know if it’s good or bad. | 我的乳头涨了三倍大 我想知道这是好是坏 |
[03:13] | Can’t believe that’s good. | 这还能是什么好事 |
[03:15] | Hey. Was that weird earlier? | 嘿 之前是不是怪怪的 |
[03:17] | You mean when Charles showed us those pictures of | 你是说Charles给我们看的那些 |
[03:18] | Nikolaj taking a very sudsless bath? | Nikolaj没有什么泡泡的泡泡浴照吗 |
[03:20] | Yes, it was uncomfortable. | 没错 确实不怎么舒服 |
[03:22] | No, I mean when I told everyone I was bi. | 不是 我是说我向大家宣布我是双的时候 |
[03:23] | – Was it too touchy-feely? – Rosa, no. It was great. | – 是不是太外露了 – Rosa 没有 你说得很好 |
[03:26] | And don’t worry, just because you opened up a little bit | 不要担心 就因为你敞开了一点点心扉 |
[03:28] | doesn’t mean everyone’s gonna be less afraid of you. | 不代表大家会少怕你一点点 |
[03:29] | We’re all still terrified. | 我们还是怕得要命 |
[03:31] | Thanks, Jake. | 谢谢 Jake |
[03:32] | So how’d your parents take it? | 你的父母怎么说 |
[03:33] | Uhh… | 呃 |
[03:34] | – I haven’t told ’em yet. – Really? | – 我还没告诉他们 – 真的 |
[03:36] | I mean, of course, you don’t have to, but… | 当然 我不是说你必须要说 |
[03:37] | I just thought you guys were getting closer since prison. | 我只是以为你们在监狱那件事后变得更亲密了 |
[03:39] | No, I mean, we are. It’s just, | 不 我们确实更亲了 只是 |
[03:40] | I don’t know how I would say something like that. | 我不知道该怎么跟他们说这件事 |
[03:42] | Especially to my dad. He’s super traditional. | 尤其是我爸 他观念特传统 |
[03:44] | I’m afraid this would just mess everything up. | 我怕我说了会把事情弄僵 |
[03:46] | We’ve been having so much fun lately. | 我们最近相处得特别好 |
[03:55] | I don’t wanna lose that. | 我不想失去那些美好 |
[03:56] | OK, maybe just be honest with them. Right? | 好吧 你可以把你的心里话说出来 对吧 |
[03:58] | Tell ’em how you feel. Like, you could say, | 告诉他们你的感受 比如 你可以说 |
[04:02] | Mom, Dad, I’m bisexual. | 妈 爸 我是双性恋 |
[04:05] | But I’m still your daughter. | 但我还是你们的女儿 |
[04:07] | I’m still the same person that I’ve always been. | 我还是以前的我 |
[04:09] | And who I love will never change that. | 我喜欢谁永远不会改变这一点 |
[04:11] | And you guys raised me to be strong and confident. | 你们抚养我长大 教我要自信又坚强 |
[04:15] | And I don’t wanna hide who I am anymore. | 我不想再隐藏我到底是谁了 |
[04:17] | I am bi. | 我是双性恋 |
[04:20] | Damn. That was… | 我去 这也 |
[04:22] | And I know that this may come as a shock to you, | 我知道这对于你们来说很震惊 |
[04:23] | but it’s my truth. | 但这是我的心里话 |
[04:25] | So I hope you can accept that. | 所以我希望你们可以接受 |
[04:27] | – Jake… – Maybe you still see me | – Jake – 也许你们还是把我 |
[04:28] | as your little girl, but I’m woman now. | 看成你们的小女儿 但我现在是一个女人了 |
[04:32] | And I know my own heart. | 我知道我的心想要什么 |
[04:34] | You done? | 说完了吗 |
[04:34] | Yeah. | 说完了 |
[04:35] | Wow, that felt amazing. I really disappeared into it. | 哇哦 感觉很棒 我完全融入进去了 |
[04:37] | Should I become an actor? | 我是不是该做个演员 |
[04:38] | Absolutely not. | 绝对不要 |
[04:39] | Copy that. All right. Good luck. | 明白了 好了 祝你好运 |
[04:40] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[04:45] | Look, that guy’s watching a video. | 你看 那个人在看视频 |
[04:47] | No buffering. | 都不用缓冲 |
[04:49] | They got all the bars, Captain. All the bars! | 他们信号满格啊 警监 满格 |
[04:51] | Keep it together, Jeffords. | 冷静点 Jeffords |
[04:52] | Oh. You must be Raymond Holt. | 哦 你一定就是Raymond Holt |
[04:54] | Whoa. No. Germs. | 哇哦 不 有细菌 |
[04:59] | We just wanted to ask about the Internet. | 我们只想聊聊网络的事 |
[05:01] | Ever since you guys arrived, | 自从你们搬来 |
[05:02] | things have gotten slow for us upstairs. | 我们楼上的网就有点慢了 |
[05:04] | We’re the Cyber Crimes Unit. | 我们是网络犯罪组 |
[05:05] | Kinda need the bandwidth. | 当然需要带宽了 |
[05:07] | Do you guys even use the Internet upstairs? | 你们楼上还用网呢 |
[05:08] | I thought you just write down your hunches | 我以为你们就是把你们的小预感 |
[05:10] | in your notebooks with your pens and paper. | 用你们的小笔小本写下来 |
[05:11] | I’ll have you know you’re speaking to your Captain. | 我想告诉你 你是在跟你的警监说话 |
[05:13] | Well, I’ll have you know that we don’t report to you. | 嗯 我想告诉你 我们不归你管 |
[05:15] | We report to the Commissioner’s office. Ever heard of them? | 我们直接归局长管 听说过局长吗 |
[05:17] | I don’t care who you report to, this is what you’re gonna do. | 我不管你归谁管 你给我照办就是了 |
[05:20] | You’re gonna, um… | 你给我 呃 |
[05:23] | – put the wires… – Right. | – 把网线 – 嗯 |
[05:24] | Um… | 呃 |
[05:26] | Terry Terry. | |
[05:27] | Uh… into the things. | 呃 插到口里去 |
[05:29] | And… and beef up the speeds. Got it? | 然后把速度提上去 明白了吗 |
[05:32] | We want beefy speeds! | 我们要牛速 |
[05:33] | Long story short, we remain un-beefed. | 长话短说 我们的网速还是一点都不牛 |
[05:36] | Unfortunately, we’re out of options. | 不幸的是 我们没有别的选择了 |
[05:38] | – They’re just not scared of us. – Right. | – 他们完全不怕我们 – 没错 |
[05:39] | But there is one person who scares everyone. | 但有一个人能让所有人都闻风丧胆 |
[05:43] | Hey! Captain Holt, Terry, Charles, | 嘿 Holt警监 Terry 和Charles |
[05:47] | I wanna say… Alan? | 我想想 Alan吗 |
[05:50] | Close. It’s Amy. | 差一点点 是Amy |
[05:52] | This is nice. I can’t believe you’re buying me dinner. | 真好 我真不敢相信你要请我吃晚饭 |
[05:54] | – Oh, well, you really helped me today. – Did I? | – 哦 嗯 你今天帮了我大忙 – 是吗 |
[05:56] | I felt like I sorta straight-splained | 我觉得我基本上手把手地 |
[05:57] | how to come out to you. | 把如何出柜教给了你 |
[05:58] | No, it was good practice. | 不 那是很好的练习 |
[06:00] | I think I’m ready to tell my parents. | 我觉得我准备好告诉我爸妈了 |
[06:01] | That’s awesome. When are you gonna do it? | 太好了 你打算什么时候告诉他们 |
[06:03] | – In five minutes. – What? | – 五分钟之后 – 什么 |
[06:03] | Actually, scratch that, they’re here. | 其实 当我没说 他们到了 |
[06:05] | This is happening and I need you to be here with me | 我就要告诉他们了 我需要你在这陪我 |
[06:07] | and also just step in and do it for me. | 并且接过话头 替我告诉他们 |
[06:08] | Rosa, I think that’s a very bad idea. | Rosa 你这主意简直烂透了 |
[06:10] | And frankly, I’m not very comfortable… | 讲真 我不是很想 |
[06:11] | Hello, Mr. And Mrs. Diaz! | 你好 Diaz先生和Diaz太太 |
[06:14] | America’s favorite couple! | 美国最受欢迎的夫妇 |
[06:18] | I didn’t know Jake was joining us. | 我不知道Jake要和我们一起吃 |
[06:19] | Neither did I. What a fun surprise that | 我也不知道 真是很意外啊 |
[06:21] | none of us were remotely prepared for, Rosa, right? | 咱们没有一个人做好了心理准备 Rosa 是吧 |
[06:23] | You seem nervous. Why? | 你看起来很紧张 为什么 |
[06:25] | Uhh… | 呃 |
[06:26] | global warming. | 全球变暖 |
[06:27] | What a bitch, right? | 简直是个小婊子 是吧 |
[06:29] | We all gon’ drown. | 我们都会淹死的 |
[06:30] | Anyways, I’m gonna head to the bathroom | 那个 我想用下洗手间 |
[06:31] | for the duration of one conversation. | 大概用你们谈一次话那么长时间 |
[06:33] | No! | 不行 |
[06:34] | Uh, guys, I have something I need to tell you. | 呃 爸妈 我有话想要告诉你们 |
[06:36] | What is it, honey? | 什么话 宝贝 |
[06:37] | Uhh, Jake, you take it. | 呃 Jake 你来说 |
[06:38] | Seriously? Me? | 讲真 我 |
[06:40] | Oh man, now I really do have to go to the bathroom. | 哦 天啊 现在我真的需要去厕所了 |
[06:41] | What, you didn’t before? You lied? | 啥 你之前不是真想去吗 你在撒谎吗 |
[06:43] | You know, Oscar, | 你知道吗 Oscar |
[06:43] | most people just ignore my nervous rambling. | 大部分人会忽略我紧张时的顺嘴胡说 |
[06:45] | Maybe shift focus back to Rosa. | 也许我们该把焦点转回给Rosa |
[06:46] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[06:47] | We know what’s happening. | 我们知道怎么回事 |
[06:48] | You do? | 你们知道 |
[06:49] | Of course. | 当然 |
[06:50] | You and Jake are dating. | 你在和Jake约会 |
[06:52] | That’s why you were nervous. | 所以你们才这么紧张 |
[06:53] | ‘Cause you know I never liked him. | 因为你知道我没喜欢过他 |
[06:54] | What? Okay, first of all, that’s insane. | 啥 好了 首先 这不可能 |
[06:57] | We’ve only met once and we totally hit it off. | 我们只见过一次还特别处得来 |
[06:58] | We talked about soccer, I called it fútbol. | 我们聊过足球 我把足球叫成了”猪球” |
[07:01] | Oh, I see what happened. But secondly, | 喔 我明白怎么回事了 但是第二 |
[07:02] | – Rosa and I are not… – Denying that we’re dating. | – Rosa和我没有 – 否认我们在约会 |
[07:04] | Uh, you’re right. We’re a couple. | 你说对了 我们是一对儿 |
[07:06] | I love you, honey bun. | 我爱你 小甜包 |
[07:08] | Uhh! | 呃 |
[07:09] | We need your help, Gina. | 我们需要你的帮助 Gina |
[07:10] | Gina, ugh, I haven’t heard that name in a long time. | Gina 我好久没听过这个名字了 |
[07:13] | – It’s on your jacket. – I know, | – 你的夹克上写着呢 – 我知道 |
[07:14] | but no one says it out loud and my baby can’t read. | 但是没人大声念出来并且我的宝宝还不会读 |
[07:17] | Which, I’m told is normal for a ten-week-old, so… | 别人说对于十周大的宝宝来说这很正常 所以 |
[07:20] | How’s little Enigma doing? | 小Enigma怎么样了啊 |
[07:21] | We call her Iggy now, | 我们现在管她叫Iggy了 |
[07:22] | but you’re gonna wanna keep it down | 但你得小声点 |
[07:24] | because she’s trying to take a nap, okay, Amy? | 因为她想眯一会儿 好吗 Amy |
[07:26] | Oh, sure, I just feel like | 喔 没问题 我就是觉得 |
[07:27] | I was matching the same volume that you were speaking at. | 我的音量和你的明明保持一致啊 |
[07:30] | Amy, keep it down. | Amy 小点声 |
[07:31] | Yes, yes, babies are adorable. | 是啊是啊 小婴儿超可爱 |
[07:33] | They’re like we are but so much smaller. | 他们就像我们一样 不过是小版的 |
[07:36] | So we’re here because | 我们过来是因为 |
[07:38] | we’re having an issue with the new Cyber Unit | 我们和新来的网络犯罪组有矛盾 |
[07:40] | that has moved into the second floor. | 他们刚搬到了二楼 |
[07:41] | What happened to Sex Crimes? | 性犯罪组怎么了 |
[07:42] | They were so nice. | 他们多好啊 |
[07:44] | Remember their Christmas party? | 记得他们的圣诞节派对吗 |
[07:45] | – Oh, so good. – Ohh. | – 喔 太棒了 – 喔 |
[07:47] | But now Cyber’s hogging our Internet | 但是现在网络犯罪组霸占着我们的网络 |
[07:49] | and we can’t get them to stop. | 我们还没办法让他们住手 |
[07:50] | But you can intimidate anyone into doing what you want. | 但你能威胁任何人去做你想让他们做的事 |
[07:53] | No, sorry, I can’t. | 不 对不起 我不能这么干 |
[07:54] | That’s precinct business and, | 那是警区的事情 |
[07:57] | well, I’ve left that life behind. | 我已经抛下那种生活了 |
[07:58] | But your maternity leave is over in two weeks. | 但你的产假还有两周就结束了 |
[08:01] | Amy, volume, okay? | Amy 小声 好吗 |
[08:03] | Volume! | 小声 |
[08:07] | Hey, wait up. | 嘿 等等 |
[08:09] | Why’d you leave the table? | 你为什么也下桌了 |
[08:10] | If we go to the bathroom at the same time, | 如果我们一起去厕所 |
[08:11] | they’re gonna think we’re hooking up | 他们会觉得我们去亲热了 |
[08:12] | since apparently we’re dating now. | 因为明摆着我们现在在处对象 |
[08:14] | I’m sorry I said that. | 真对不起我那样说 |
[08:15] | I thought I was ready to do this, but I am not. | 我觉得自己准备好了 但是其实没有 |
[08:17] | I’m not gonna do it tonight, okay? | 我今晚不会说的 好吗 |
[08:19] | Yes, of course. | 当然可以的 |
[08:20] | Look, I support you no matter what. | 我无论怎样都会支持你 |
[08:21] | Just do whatever feels right. | 就做自己想做的事吧 |
[08:23] | Can we just pretend to be a couple for tonight? | 我们今晚能不能就假装是男女朋友 |
[08:25] | And then I’ll tell them in a few weeks that we broke up. | 然后几周后我会告诉他们咱们分手了 |
[08:26] | Fine. But I have one rule. | 行 但我有一条原则 |
[08:29] | Hands off my butt. | 别摸我屁股 |
[08:30] | That’s not gonna be a problem. | 你不用担心这个 |
[08:31] | Well, you say that now | 你现在这么说 |
[08:32] | but you’re about to enter the Jake Peralta boyfriend experience. | 但你即将踏入Jake Peralta的男友体验之旅 |
[08:35] | It can be quite intoxicating. | 那将会令你陶醉不已的 |
[08:37] | Hm. Also, you sat on a meatball. | 嗯 还有啊 你坐肉丸子上了 |
[08:38] | Did I? Oh, man, these are my Friday jeans. | 真的吗 喔 天 这可是我的周五牛仔裤 |
[08:41] | Anyways, I’m gonna snap off a wiz | 不管咋地 我得去撒泡尿 |
[08:43] | and I’ll meet you back at the table. Let’s do this. | 然后回餐桌找你 咱们就这么干吧 |
[08:45] | Guys, without Gina, | 大家伙 没有了Gina |
[08:47] | we’ll never be able to bend Cyber to our will. | 我们永远都不能让网络组听咱们的 |
[08:49] | So we need to change tactics. | 所以咱们要改变策略 |
[08:51] | We need to woo them | 我们得哄着他们 |
[08:53] | with the international language of friendship. | 用一种通用的表达友谊的方式 |
[08:57] | – Pork. – Ohh. | – 猪肉 – 噢 |
[08:58] | Ooh! I’ll take it to them. | 我来给他们送去 |
[08:59] | It’s all dudes down there and | 楼下全是老爷们 |
[09:00] | I’m not above using a little flirtation to get what I want. | 我不介意调调情来达到目的 |
[09:04] | Was that a wink? | 那是个媚眼吗 |
[09:05] | You tell me. | 你说呢 |
[09:07] | I honestly don’t know, but you’re all we got. | 我真的不知道 但是我们只有你了 |
[09:12] | Hello, boys. | 哈喽啊 先生们 |
[09:15] | Oh, wait, wait… I winked my contact out. | 喔 等等 我抛媚眼把隐形眼镜抛出来了 |
[09:17] | No, no, no. It’s still there. | 不不不 它还在里面 |
[09:19] | – Oh, God it’s behind my eye! – Fall back, Amy. | – 天啊 它跑到我眼睛后面去了 – 后退 Amy |
[09:21] | – Ohh… – I got it, I got it. | – 喔 – 我来吧 我来吧 |
[09:22] | Look, we got off on the wrong foot this morning. | 你看 我们今早没开个好头 |
[09:26] | And I was hoping we could start fresh. | 我希望咱们能重新来过 |
[09:28] | So we got you this. | 所以我们拿来了这个 |
[09:31] | Mmm. Decent. | 嗯 挺好 |
[09:33] | Great, now that you’ve accepted our meat pile, | 很好 既然你接受了我们的熟食拼盘 |
[09:35] | perhaps you’ll help us restore our internet. | 或许你们能帮帮我们重整一下我们的网 |
[09:37] | Sure. I can definitely help with that. | 行啊 我一定帮这个忙 |
[09:39] | How many KBPSs are you looking for? | 你们想要多少KB的网速啊 |
[09:43] | – Many. – Yeah, that’s not an answer. | – 好多 – 这个回答可不好 |
[09:45] | I need an exact number. | 我要确切的数字 |
[09:47] | 100. | 一百 |
[09:48] | Too few? Too many? | 太少了 太多了 |
[09:50] | – Four. – Okay, bro, I’ll give you | – 四个吧 – 好的老兄 我就给你 |
[09:52] | four kilobytes of Internet. | 4KB的网速吧 |
[09:55] | You’re making a fool of yourself. | 你出丑出大了 |
[09:58] | No! | 不 |
[09:59] | Hey, little man. | 嘿 小不点 |
[10:00] | – Why so teeny? – I’m not teeny. | – 为啥这么小 – 我不小 |
[10:02] | I’m average size. | 我是平均身材(长度) |
[10:03] | What a sad brag. | 好悲伤的吹牛逼喔 |
[10:04] | I don’t even know who you are. | 我都不知道你是谁 |
[10:05] | But I know who you are, Devin. | 但我知道你是谁啊 Devin |
[10:07] | You tell everyone you got a degree from Stanford | 你告诉别人你是斯坦福毕业的 |
[10:10] | but you really went to Stamforb, | 但其实你去的是斯坦佛 |
[10:13] | an online college based in Arkansas. | 一家阿肯色州的网校 |
[10:16] | It’s a good school. | 那是间好学校 |
[10:17] | You live with your aunt. That’s sad. | 你和你姨住一起 好悲惨喔 |
[10:19] | And you spend a third of your salary on | 你还把三分之一的薪水花在 |
[10:21] | tropical fish and aquaria. | 热带鱼和水族箱上 |
[10:23] | You know, I found all this off of, hm, | 你知道吗 我找到这些所有的信息也就 |
[10:25] | 20 minutes of idle snoopin’ around. | 用了二十分钟随便翻翻而已 |
[10:28] | Imagine what I could do with a dedicated couple of hours. | 想象一下我认真地花好几个小时能找到多少 |
[10:32] | What do you want? | 你到底想怎么样 |
[10:32] | I want you to give the Internet back to my friends. | 我想让你把网络还给我的朋友们 |
[10:35] | Mm-kay? Or I’ll keep diggin’ | 懂了吗 不然我就一直挖你的黑料 |
[10:37] | and diggin’and diggin’ and diggin’. | 一直挖一直挖一直挖 |
[10:41] | Fine! I’ll give you back your Internet, okay? | 好吧 我把网还你们 行了吧 |
[10:43] | – Just… we’re through. – Oh! | – 就 我们就这样了 – 喔 |
[10:45] | And maybe your co-workers would like to know | 或许你的同事想知道 |
[10:47] | what happened on your 7th grade field trip to D.C. | 你七年级去华盛顿实地考察的时候发生了什么 |
[10:50] | You monster. | 你这个魔鬼 |
[10:51] | He pooped in the Reflecting Pool. | 他在林肯公园的倒影池里拉粑粑了 |
[10:56] | So how did you two finally get together after all these years? | 所以你们俩是怎么在这么多年之后终于在一起的 |
[10:58] | Oh, uh, you know, | 喔 呃 你知道的 |
[11:00] | I’ve just been crazy about her forever | 我一直都疯狂地喜欢她 |
[11:02] | and then one day I picked up my battered old guitar | 直到有一天我拿起了我的破吉他 |
[11:04] | and I sang her a song. | 给她唱了首歌 |
[11:06] | Ohh! | 喔 |
[11:07] | How did it go? | 什么样的歌啊 |
[11:08] | Oh, you don’t wanna hear it. | 喔 你不会想听的 |
[11:09] | Yes, I do! | 我想听 |
[11:10] | Well, I don’t have my guitar here. | 可是我现在没有吉他 |
[11:12] | Sing the song. | 现在就唱 |
[11:12] | *Rosa Rosa Rosa Rosa Rosa Rosa Rosa Rosa* *Rosa, Rosa, Rosa, Rosa, Rosa, Rosa, Rosa, Rosa,* | |
[11:15] | *Diaz Diaz Diaz Diaz Diaz Diaz Diaz Diaz* *Diaz, Diaz, Diaz, Diaz Diaz, Diaz, Diaz, Diaz* | |
[11:17] | *Rosa Diaz Rosa Diaz Diaz Rosa Rosa Diaz* *Rosa Diaz, Rosa Diaz, Diaz Rosa, Rosa Diaz* | |
[11:20] | *Diaz, you are so cool* | *Diaz 你真的好酷* |
[11:22] | Sounds better with a guitar. | 配着吉他听起来更好 |
[11:24] | Oh! | 喔 |
[11:26] | Just put that away. | 先放一边 |
[11:27] | What was that in the picture? | 照片里的人是谁 |
[11:28] | Just my mom. | 是我妈 |
[11:28] | Kinda looked like your co-worker Amy. | 看起来有点像你们同事Amy |
[11:30] | Jake and Amy are friends. | Jake和Amy是好朋友 |
[11:32] | It’s not weird. | 这不奇怪 |
[11:32] | He had his arm around her and she was showing off a ring. | 他用胳膊环着她并且她还在炫耀她的戒指 |
[11:35] | Wow, you got a really good look at that picture, huh? | 哇哦 你真的把那照片看得好清楚啊 |
[11:37] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[11:40] | Jake and Amy are engaged. | Jake和Amy订婚了 |
[11:46] | – That’s okay. – What? | – 这没什么 – 啥 |
[11:48] | We understand. Love is complicated. | 我们明白 爱情很难说清楚 |
[11:50] | Wait, why would you be okay with that? | 等等 你们为什么觉得这没什么 |
[11:51] | Mijita, when you called this dinner, | 女儿啊 你给我们打电话的时候 |
[11:53] | you were so nervous, | 你听起来好紧张 |
[11:55] | we were worried you were gonna tell us you were gay. | 我们还担心你会告诉我们你是同性恋呢 |
[11:59] | So you would rather me be some dude’s mistress | 所以你们宁愿我是什么男人的情妇 |
[12:03] | than be in a loving relationship with a woman? | 也不愿意我和一个女人相爱是吗 |
[12:08] | Well, Jake and I aren’t dating. | 好吧 Jake和我没在约会 |
[12:11] | But guess what? | 但是猜猜怎么着 |
[12:12] | Your worst fears are real. | 你们最深的恐惧是真的 |
[12:14] | I’m not straight. I’m bisexual. | 我不是异性恋 我是双性恋 |
[12:16] | And I don’t care what you think about it. | 我不在乎你们怎么想 |
[12:18] | Screw this. I’m outta here. | 去他的吧 我走了 |
[12:23] | I’m also gonna go. Are you guys on Venmo? | 我也走了 你们用Venmo这个支付软件吗 |
[12:25] | You know what? We’ll figure it out later. | 你知道吗 这个我们一会儿再想办法解决 |
[12:26] | This isn’t the right time. All right. | 现在时机不对 好了 |
[12:34] | Hey, so, I ran after you last night, | 嘿 我昨晚追着你出去 |
[12:37] | but I lost you in the subway. | 但我在地铁里跟丢了 |
[12:38] | I took a cab home. | 我打车回家的 |
[12:38] | Really? Well, then, I definitely terrified some random lady. | 真的吗 喔 那我一定是吓到某位路人女了 |
[12:41] | Hey, look, I’m sorry | 嘿听着 我很抱歉 |
[12:43] | things didn’t go how you wanted with your parents. | 和你父母的谈话没向你希望的方向进行 |
[12:45] | It was fine. | 没什么的 |
[12:46] | Rosa, you don’t have to say that. | Rosa 你不用非这么说 |
[12:47] | No, it really did go fine. | 不 真的没什么的 |
[12:49] | They texted me last night. | 他们昨晚给我发短信了 |
[12:51] | “Don’t worry about dinner. See you at game night.” | “别担心晚饭的事情 咱们游戏之夜再见” |
[12:52] | Nice. But very surprising. | 很好 但是很令人吃惊 |
[12:55] | It’s great. I told them I’m bi, | 确实很好 我告诉他们我是双性恋 |
[12:56] | and they still invited me to game night. | 但是他们还是邀请我去游戏之夜 |
[12:58] | They’re clearly okay with it. | 他们显然是觉得没什么 |
[12:59] | Well, I’m just glad it worked out. | 好吧 我很高兴事情解决了 |
[13:00] | Enjoy game night. | 好好享受游戏之夜吧 |
[13:01] | Actually, they want you to come | 事实上 他们希望你也过去 |
[13:02] | to make up for how awkward dinner was. | 弥补一下晚餐时的尴尬 |
[13:04] | Oh, fantastic. I’m still involved. | 喔 太好了 我还在里搅和着呢 |
[13:06] | Well, I’m sure your dad is a super chill guy to play against. | 我相信你爸爸在玩游戏的时候一定很随和 |
[13:08] | He is not. | 他不是 |
[13:10] | Well, then, let’s hope I’m on his team. | 好吧 那就希望我能和他一队吧 |
[13:11] | That is worse. | 那样更糟 |
[13:12] | Cool. So no good options. | 酷 所有说没有好选项 |
[13:13] | Super stoked about this invite. | 对这次邀请好”激动”啊 |
[13:16] | Here we go. | 咱们试试 |
[13:18] | It’s loading! | 在加载了 |
[13:19] | We got Internet! | 我们有网了 |
[13:20] | All right, I guess my work here is done, guys, | 好了 我想我在这的工作完成了 |
[13:22] | How can we ever thank you? | 我们怎么感谢你才好啊 |
[13:24] | I’ll tell you how. | 我可以告诉你们 |
[13:25] | Use this precious Internet. | 好好利用这珍贵的网 |
[13:27] | Use it every day. | 天天都用它 |
[13:28] | Keep multiple tabs open, | 一次打开好几个标签页 |
[13:30] | stream videos in HD, | 看最高清的视频 |
[13:31] | leave comments on everything you can find. | 在所有看见的东西下面评论 |
[13:35] | Most importantly, | 最重要的是 |
[13:36] | make your avatars GIFs. | 用动图做头像 |
[13:38] | I was thinking more like a pizza party | 我的意思是办一个披萨派对 |
[13:40] | when you come back in two weeks. | 等你两周后回来的时候 |
[13:41] | Oh, yeah. So here’s the thing: | 喔 对了 事情是这样的 |
[13:44] | – I’m not coming back. – What? | – 我不会回来了 – 啥 |
[13:45] | – Seriously? – Yeah, listen, | – 你认真的吗 – 是啊 听着 |
[13:46] | I have a daughter now and when she grows up | 我现在有了一个女儿 所以当她长大的时候 |
[13:48] | I wanna be doing something that makes her proud. | 我希望我在做一些能让她为我骄傲的事情 |
[13:50] | So I’m starting my own company. | 所以我在筹办我自己的公司 |
[13:52] | Ooh! What is it? | 喔 什么样的公司 |
[13:53] | I’m running a sports league | 我在经营一个体育联赛 |
[13:54] | for other people’s pets. | 给别人家的宠物办的 |
[13:56] | Ohh. | 喔 |
[13:57] | Well, Gina, | 好吧 Gina |
[13:58] | as your colleague, best friend, brother and ex-lover… | 作为你的同事 好朋友 哥哥和前任爱人 |
[14:01] | – Ugh. – I fully support your dreams, | – 噁 – 我全心全意支持你的梦想 |
[14:03] | but do you really wanna leave? | 但你真的想离开吗 |
[14:05] | My mind is made up. And so… | 我已经做好决定了 所以 |
[14:08] | this is Gina Linetti’s last grand exit | 这是Gina Linetti最后一次华丽谢幕 |
[14:12] | from the Nine-Nine. | 从此离开99分局 |
[14:13] | *I will remember you* | *我会记得你们* |
[14:16] | Where’s that coming from? | 音乐是从哪里来的 |
[14:19] | She’s gone. | 她已经离开了 |
[14:20] | Do you think that’s the last time we’ll ever see her? | 你们觉得这会不会是我们最后一次看到她了 |
[14:25] | Bye, Gina. | 再见 Gina |
[14:29] | I don’t know what that is. | 我不知道那是什么玩意儿 |
[14:30] | That could literally be anything. | 可以是任何东西 |
[14:32] | Maybe try guessing. | 或许你可以试着猜猜看 |
[14:33] | Rule violation! | 犯规 |
[14:34] | You’re not supposed to speak. | 你不应该说话的 |
[14:35] | There’s our turn, once again. | 因为轮到我们了 又一次犯规 |
[14:37] | Oh, well, do you want me to tell you | 噢 好吧 那你想知道 |
[14:38] | what I was drawing just for fun? | 我刚刚在画什么吗 图个乐 |
[14:40] | We’re not playing just for fun. | 我们玩游戏不只是为了图个乐 |
[14:41] | Mm-kay, well, don’t let my desire to have fun | 好吧 别让我找乐子的愿望 |
[14:43] | ruin what seems to be a very nice night so far. | 毁了这个目前看来非常美好的夜晚 |
[14:46] | Right, Rosa? | 是吧 Rosa |
[14:47] | Yeah, right. | 对 没错 |
[14:48] | So your mother and I talked about what you told us last night. | 你妈和我谈了谈你昨天晚上跟我们讲的事 |
[14:52] | We don’t need to talk about that right now. | 我们不需要现在聊这个 |
[14:53] | We want you to know we’re not upset. | 我们希望你知道我们并没有失望 |
[14:54] | Great. I’m not upset either. | 很好 我也没有失望 |
[14:55] | Because no matter what you call yourself, | 因为不管你怎么称呼自己 |
[14:58] | you still like men. | 你还是喜欢男人的 |
[14:59] | So you can still get married and have a child. | 你还是可以结婚生子 |
[15:01] | I can do those things with either a man or a woman. | 我可以和男人或者女人一起做这些事情 |
[15:03] | Yes, but it will be a man | 对 但你最终会找一个男人的 |
[15:05] | because this is just a phase. | 因为现在只是一个阶段而已 |
[15:08] | Okay, that’s settled. Ladies up. | 好 就这么订了 轮到女士们了 |
[15:14] | So, since you’re not coming back, | 既然你不会回来了 |
[15:16] | we wanted to bring you all your stuff. | 我们想把你的东西都拿给你 |
[15:19] | It’s a lot of gum | 里面有很多口香糖 |
[15:20] | and what seem to be blackmail files | 和看上去像是勒索文件 |
[15:23] | you’ve been keeping on all of us? | 你一直存着我们所有人的黑料吗 |
[15:24] | I’m not a blackmailer. | 我才不会勒索人呢 |
[15:26] | If you tell anyone I am, I will release your secrets. | 如果你告诉别人这件事的话 我就会泄露你的小秘密 |
[15:28] | Look, we know you want your daughter | 听着 我们知道你希望你的女儿 |
[15:30] | to be proud of the work that you do. | 为你的工作感到骄傲 |
[15:31] | I just hope you know how important you’ve been to the Nine-Nine. | 我只是希望你知道你对99分局有多重要 |
[15:33] | Yeah, just today, I was able to pull a warrant | 对 就今天 我终于能掏出搜查令 |
[15:36] | and arrest the guy I’ve been tracking for three months | 并且逮捕了一个我追踪了三个月的人 |
[15:38] | because you got the internet back. | 就是因为你解决了网络问题 |
[15:39] | You’re indispensible | 你是不可或缺的 |
[15:41] | and we’re really gonna miss you. | 我们真的会很想念你 |
[15:43] | And I loved the Nine-Nine, you guys. | 我也很爱99分局 伙伴们 |
[15:45] | It just feels like it’s time for me | 就是感觉是时候去 |
[15:47] | to, like, build something of my own. | 建造一些属于我自己的东西了 |
[15:49] | Like my entrepreneurial idols, | 就像我的创业偶像 |
[15:51] | Oprah Winfrey, Lex Luthor… | 奥普拉·温弗莉 还有莱克斯·卢瑟 |
[15:53] | The Superman villain? | 那个<超人>里的反派吗 |
[15:54] | He built an empire, didn’t he? | 他建立了自己的帝国 不是吗 |
[15:55] | Yeah. | 是的吧 |
[15:56] | Well, we wish you luck. | 好吧 我们祝你好运 |
[15:58] | And it’s not gonna be the same without you. | 没了你 一切都会不一样的 |
[16:00] | Mm, thanks for saying that, and… | 谢谢你这么说 而且 |
[16:03] | I don’t know, uh… | 我不知道 呃 |
[16:05] | You know what? | 这样吧 |
[16:06] | You can have your blackmail files back. | 你们可以把自己的黑料拿回去了 |
[16:08] | I don’t want ’em anymore. | 我不想再留着了 |
[16:10] | Gina, these are just photos of me in my everyday clothes. | Gina 这些就是我穿着日常服装的照片啊 |
[16:13] | – I know. It’s painful, right? – All right. | – 我知道 简直看不下去 对吧 – 好吧 |
[16:15] | – Your turn, mija. – Right. | – 轮到你了 (西语)女儿 – 好的 |
[16:26] | Uhh, a woman. | 呃 一个女人 |
[16:28] | Uhh, uh, lady. | 呃 女士 |
[16:31] | Uhh, women. Two women. | 呃 女人们 两个女人 |
[16:33] | Holding hands, uh, friends. | 牵着手 呃 朋友 |
[16:36] | Ohh, mm, uhh… sisters! | 唔 呃 姐妹 |
[16:38] | Ooh! Business partners. | 唔 生意伙伴 |
[16:40] | Uh, um, ooh, oh, oh, | 呃 唔 噢 噢 |
[16:41] | co-owners of a chocolate shop! | 巧克力店的合伙人 |
[16:43] | Oh, love. Love… what do women love? | 噢 爱 爱 女人们喜欢什么呢 |
[16:46] | The… George Clooney! | 乔治·克鲁尼 |
[16:48] | It’s a wedding! | 这是场婚礼 |
[16:49] | They’re brides. They’re in love. | 她们都是新娘 她们相爱了 |
[16:51] | Mom, Dad, I know you don’t wanna talk about this | 爸 妈 我知道你们不想讨论这个 |
[16:53] | but I do. | 但我想 |
[16:55] | I might get married to a man… | 我可能会嫁给一个男人 |
[16:56] | like you so clearly want… | 就像你们明显期望的那样 |
[16:57] | and I might not. | 但我也可能不会 |
[16:59] | ‘Cause this is not a phase. | 因为这不是一个阶段 |
[17:00] | And I need you to understand that. | 我需要你们理解 |
[17:03] | I’m bisexual. | 我是双性恋 |
[17:04] | There’s no such thing as being bisexual. | 根本没有双性恋这码事 |
[17:06] | Yes, there is. | 不 是有的 |
[17:08] | I know there is because that’s who I am. | 我知道有因为那就是我真实的样子 |
[17:10] | I’m attracted to both men and women. | 我能被男人吸引 也能被女人吸引 |
[17:13] | I’ve known this about myself for a really long time, | 我知道这件事很久了 |
[17:15] | and I didn’t wanna tell you because I was afraid | 我不想告诉你们因为我害怕 |
[17:16] | you were gonna react exactly like you are. | 你们会表现得和现在一样 |
[17:20] | What do you want us to say? | 你希望我们说什么呢 |
[17:23] | That you accept me for who I am. | 你们能接受我真实的样子 |
[17:30] | Wow. | 哇 |
[17:33] | Okay, let’s go. | 好了 我们走 |
[17:41] | Hey. Got you coffee. | 嘿 给你买了咖啡 |
[17:44] | I don’t drink coffee. Just herbal tea. | 我不喝咖啡 只喝草本茶 |
[17:45] | Oh. That’s cool. | 噢 很酷 |
[17:47] | It only cost me, like, 18 bucks. Brooklyn is a nightmare. | 这杯只花了我 大概 18美元 布鲁克林是场噩梦 |
[17:49] | Hey, man, thanks for being there last night. | 嘿 哥们儿 谢谢你昨晚的到场 |
[17:51] | Of course. | 没事 |
[17:52] | Sorry again about how it all went down. | 还是很抱歉昨天的事不太顺利 |
[17:54] | Well, I’m glad I opened up to them, | 好吧 我很高兴我都说出来了 |
[17:55] | even if it didn’t change their minds. | 即使他们没有改变想法 |
[17:57] | I finally said what I wanted to say. | 我终于说了我想说的了 |
[17:59] | – It felt right. – Yeah. | – 感觉很好 – 是啊 |
[18:01] | Still sucks, though. | 虽然还是糟透了 |
[18:03] | Still sucks. | 还是糟透了 |
[18:05] | That’s weird. My dad’s here. | 奇怪了 我爸在这儿 |
[18:06] | Hey, do you mind staying out here | 嘿 你介意呆在这儿 |
[18:08] | with me to talk to him? | 陪我和他说话吗 |
[18:09] | Um, yes, of course. | 呃 当然可以 |
[18:11] | Whatever you need. | 你要怎样都行 |
[18:12] | Your face. No, man, you’ve done enough. | 看你的脸色 哥们儿 你做得已经够多了 |
[18:14] | – Get out of here. – Oh, thank God. | – 你走吧 – 噢 感谢上帝 |
[18:15] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[18:18] | Hello. | 你好呀 |
[18:20] | What are you doing here? | 你在这儿干什么 |
[18:22] | I wanted to say I’m sorry. | 我想说我很抱歉 |
[18:23] | I reacted poorly last night. | 我昨晚的反应太差劲了 |
[18:26] | – This is all new to me. – I know. | – 这对我来说是全新的 – 我知道 |
[18:29] | But it’s also not new, you know. | 但其实也不是全新的 |
[18:31] | I’m still the same person I always was. | 我还是一样的我 |
[18:33] | Well, I don’t feel I know that person. | 好吧 我只是觉得我不认识那个人了 |
[18:35] | – Dad… – My fault, not yours. | – 爸 – 我的错 不是你的错 |
[18:37] | I want you to be able to tell me everything. | 我希望你能把你的一切都告诉我 |
[18:40] | I can’t promise you I’ll understand. | 我不能保证我能理解 |
[18:43] | But I’m trying. I want you to know | 但我会努力 我希望你知道 |
[18:45] | that I accept you for who you are. | 我能接受真实的你 |
[18:47] | And I love you very, very much. | 而且我非常非常爱你 |
[18:52] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[18:58] | So have you been on any dates with women, yet? | 所以说 你现在是不是在和女人约会 |
[19:01] | Dad, we didn’t talk about my dating life before, | 爸 我们以前从来不聊我的感情生活的 |
[19:03] | we don’t need to talk about it now. | 我们现在也不需要聊 |
[19:04] | Yeah, good, good. You’re right. | 是啊 很好 你说得对 |
[19:07] | So where’s Mom? | 妈妈在哪儿呢 |
[19:09] | Mm… Mom needs a little more time. | 妈妈需要多一点时间消化 |
[19:12] | Oof. | 喔 |
[19:13] | I guess family game night’s gonna be kinda weird. | 感觉家庭游戏之夜会有点怪怪的 |
[19:16] | You know what, mijita, | 呃 我的女儿 |
[19:17] | maybe we better put game night on hold for a little while. | 我们最好还是暂停游戏之夜吧 |
[19:21] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[19:22] | I’m gonna let you get back to work, okay? | 我不打扰你工作了 好吗 |
[19:30] | I expect certain things from my assistant. | 我对我的助理有这些要求 |
[19:31] | Black ink only. No blue. I’m not a street artist. | 只能用黑墨水 不能用蓝的 我不是街头艺术家 |
[19:34] | Also, if you must knock on my door, | 还有 如果你必须敲我的门 |
[19:36] | limit yourself to two raps. | 你要控制在两次之内 |
[19:38] | If I wanted to hear inane pounding, | 如果我想要听疯狂的重击声 |
[19:40] | – I could go see “Stomp.” – He could go see “Stomp.” | – 我可以去看跺脚乐队 – 他可以去看跺脚乐队 |
[19:43] | Gina Gina. | |
[19:43] | Who’s this noob? | 这个菜鸟是谁 |
[19:44] | We had to hire someone to replace you, Gina, | 我们不得不找人替代你 Gina |
[19:46] | – because you quit. – Well, fire him. | – 因为你辞职了 – 好吧 炒掉他 |
[19:47] | ‘Cause I’m back, baby! | 因为我回来啦 宝贝 |
[19:49] | – Really? – What changed your mind? | – 真的吗 – 什么让你改主意了 |
[19:51] | Was is the speech that Charles and I gave you? | 是不是我和Charles的精彩发言 |
[19:53] | No. Captain Holt said | 不 是Holt警监说 |
[19:54] | he’d give me a 5% raise if I came back | 如果我回来的话他会给我加薪5% |
[19:56] | and he’s letting me sit at my desk | 而且他同意我坐在自己桌前 |
[19:58] | and work on my side business one day a week. | 每周都可以腾出一天来干我的副业 |
[20:00] | We never had that conversation. | 我们从来没进行过这样的谈话 |
[20:02] | We just did, baby. | 我们刚刚谈好 宝贝 |
[20:04] | See ya, man bangs. | 再见了 小刘海儿 |
[20:06] | Come, Brent, let’s get you down to HR | 过来 Brent 我们去找人力资源部 |
[20:08] | before that start paperwork goes through. | 在他们弄好正式文件之前 |
[20:09] | Welcome back, Linetti. | 欢迎回来 Linetti |
[20:11] | Thanks, man. | 谢了 哥们儿 |
[20:13] | Ugh! | 啊 |
[20:14] | All right, look, Gina, come on. | 好了 听着 Gina 得了吧 |
[20:15] | It’s just us now. Admit it. | 现在只有我们了 承认吧 |
[20:17] | Amy and I changed your mind. | 我和Amy让你改主意了 |
[20:18] | All right, it was you guys. | 好吧 是你们的功劳 |
[20:20] | I actually even cried a little bit after you left my apartment. | 我甚至在你们离开公寓之后哭了一小会儿 |
[20:23] | – Aw. – Oh! I made Gina Linetti cry? | – 噢 – 我居然让Gina Linett哭了 |
[20:25] | Hey, calm down. I had a baby ten weeks ago. | 嘿 冷静 我十个礼拜前刚生了小孩 |
[20:27] | I cried to a carpet cleaner commercial yesterday. | 我昨天还对着地毯去污剂广告哭了 |
[20:29] | Gina! Welcome back. | Gina 欢迎回来 |
[20:31] | It’s great to see you. | 见到你太高兴了 |
[20:32] | Hey, what’s everybody doing tonight? | 嘿 大家今晚都打算干嘛呢 |
[20:33] | Nothin’. Why? | 没事 怎么啦 |
[20:34] | There’s something we all need to do. | 我们都应该去做件事 |
[20:38] | What’s going on? | 发生了什么 |
[20:38] | Family game night! | 家庭游戏之夜 |
[20:39] | Don’t worry, I brought “Twister.” | 别担心 我带了”扭扭乐” |
[20:41] | – Hey. – Hey, Rosa. | – 嘿 – 嘿 Rosa |
[20:43] | – Hey, Rosa. Beer. – Here goes the snacks. | – 嘿 Rosa 啤酒 – 还有零食 |
[20:45] | Ehh, you know, in another lifetime, | 你知道 如果有来世 |
[20:47] | you and I would’ve made a hot ass couple. | 我们俩可以成为超火辣的一对 |
[20:49] | Agreed. | 同意 |
[20:52] | Diaz, you should be very proud of yourself. | Diaz 你应该为自己感到骄傲 |
[20:54] | I know things aren’t exactly where you wanna be right now, | 我知道现在事情并没有如你所愿 |
[20:56] | but, uh, I promise you they will improve. | 但是 我向你保证 一切都会好起来的 |
[20:59] | Thank you, Captain. | 谢谢你 警监 |
[21:00] | Every time someone steps up and says who they are, | 每当有人走上前去表露真实的自我 |
[21:03] | the world becomes a better, more interesting place. | 这个世界就成为了一个更美好 更有趣的地方 |
[21:06] | So… | 所以说 |
[21:08] | thank you. | 谢谢 |
[21:11] | Hey, do you seriously only have two wine glasses? | 嘿 你真的只有两个酒杯吗 |
[21:14] | Yeah. I live alone. | 对啊 我一个人住 |
[21:15] | Well, you’re gonna need to get some more, | 好吧 那你得多买几个了 |
[21:16] | ’cause there’s a lot of us here. | 因为我们有很多人 |
[21:17] | Thank you for doing this, man. | 谢谢你愿意这么做 哥们儿 |
[21:19] | Of course. We’ll be here every week. | 当然 我们每个礼拜都会过来 |
[21:20] | Rosa, I broke both your wine glasses and your fridge door | Rosa 我打碎了你的两个酒杯 弄坏了你的冰箱门 |
[21:23] | and your bathroom. | 还有你的卫生间 |
[21:25] | Every single week! | 每一个礼拜哟 |