时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | I’ll get back to you guys | 今天之前 |
[00:01] | by the end of the day with all the logistics. | 我会把后勤安排传达下去给各位 |
[00:04] | Sergeant Terrance Jeffords, | 警长Terrance Jeffords |
[00:06] | four years ago on this exact date, | 四年前的今天 |
[00:08] | you told me I was too old to learn how to do the worm. | 你曾跟我说 我太老了 学不会”蠕虫舞” |
[00:11] | I vowed on that day to prove you a fool, | 从那时起 我就发誓要证明你有多愚蠢 |
[00:13] | and today, I shall. | 今天 是时候了 |
[00:18] | Check it. | 瞧好了您 |
[00:26] | I’m on fire! | 我酷炸了 |
[00:30] | As I was telling the squad, our old C.O., | 我刚还跟我们小队说 我们的前总指挥官 |
[00:32] | Captain McGintley, just passed away. | McGintley警监 不久前过世了 |
[00:34] | Oh, no. | 不是吧 |
[00:35] | We’re going to Los Angeles for the funeral next week. | 我们在下周要集体去往洛杉矶参加葬礼 |
[00:38] | I’ll have the travel details later. | 旅程细节我之后再告诉你们 |
[00:39] | Hey, has anyone seen a worm? | 嘿 有谁看到一条虫了吗 |
[00:41] | Because this funky chicken’s hungry. | 本骚鸡殿下可是饿了呢 |
[00:44] | Charles, a man has died. Read the room! | Charles 有个人死了 麻烦看看房间气氛好吗 |
[01:06] | 洛杉矶 周四 上午10:29 | |
[01:07] | Oh, man. Sad day. | 哎 悲伤的日子 |
[01:10] | Sad day. | 实在是悲伤 |
[01:11] | It’s crazy how different things were | 过去真的太疯狂了 |
[01:12] | when McGintley was Captain. | McGintley当警监的时候 |
[01:14] | It was like the Wild West. | 就像蛮荒西部一样 |
[01:15] | – Oh, yeah, we had some fun. – I didn’t. | – 是啊 过去的日子还挺有趣的 – 并没有 |
[01:18] | In every one of those photos, I look uptight and worried. | 在所有照片里 我看起来都很焦虑不安 |
[01:21] | Meanwhile, everyone else looks like | 但是照片里的其他人 |
[01:22] | they’re having the time of their life. | 看起来都是在享受生活 |
[01:23] | That’s because they’re all stress-free, | 因为他们心里完全无压力 |
[01:25] | not like us Type A’s. | 不像我们A型人格 |
[01:27] | Jake, am I too high-strung? | Jake 我的弦是不是绷得太紧了 |
[01:29] | I wouldn’t say you’re too high-strung. | 其实没有绷得太紧啦 |
[01:30] | You just are high-strung. | 只是一直都绷着而已 |
[01:31] | You know, your strung is what makes you strong. | 你的弦是你如此坚强的原因啊 |
[01:33] | You’re strung strongly. | 你是坚强的弦 |
[01:34] | No, not anymore. | 再也不是了 |
[01:35] | From now on, I’m gonna be super chill. | 从现在开始 我要超级放松 |
[01:38] | So, where’s the party at? | 派对在哪儿呢 |
[01:40] | Trick question. The party’s right here, boy! | 陷阱问题 因为派对就在这儿呢 小子 |
[01:44] | Oh, hello, Mrs. McGintley. | 喔 您好 McGintley夫人 |
[01:46] | My condolences for your loss. | 节哀顺变 |
[01:48] | So, who do you got your eye on? | 喂 有看上的吗 |
[01:51] | What? | 你说什么 |
[01:52] | You haven’t dated anyone | 自打跟Pimento分手 |
[01:53] | since you broke up with Pimento. | 你就再也没跟其他人约过会了 |
[01:54] | And funerals are a meat market. | 葬礼简直是鲜肉市场 |
[01:56] | Sadness is a powerful aphrodisiac. | 而悲伤则是天然强劲的壮阳药 |
[01:58] | No, it’s not. | 才不是 |
[01:59] | Then how come everyone cries during sex? | 那为什么大家啪着啪着就哭了呢 |
[02:02] | I’m already seeing somebody, Boyle. | 我已经有约会了 Boyle |
[02:03] | Oh…And just like that, things got interesting. | 噢 就像这样 事情开始变得有趣了呢 |
[02:06] | And just like that, I left. | 就像这样 我走了 |
[02:08] | – Hello, Raymond. – Oh, Chief Aggerton. | – 你好呀 Raymond – 噢 Aggerton副局长 |
[02:10] | I didn’t realize you’d be flying out for this. | 我没想到您居然会专程飞来参加葬礼 |
[02:12] | I liked McGintley. He was fun to have a beer with. | 我喜欢McGintley 跟他一起喝酒还是挺有意思的 |
[02:15] | There’s nobody in this department | 这下在这警局里 |
[02:16] | I wanna have a beer with anymore. | 没有我想一起喝酒的人了 |
[02:17] | Yes, that’s the problem with the NYPD. | 是啊 这才是纽约市警察局的问题 |
[02:20] | So, I hear you’re meeting with the Commissioner | 我听说你要和局长见面 |
[02:21] | on Monday morning. | 周一早上 |
[02:22] | Well, you didn’t hear this from me, | 可别说是从我这儿听来的 |
[02:23] | but Commissioner’s retiring next year. | 局长明年退休 |
[02:25] | They put a short list together of possible replacements, | 他们有一份候选人名单 名单上没几个人 |
[02:27] | and you’re on it. | 你是其中之一 |
[02:28] | – This is your first interview. – Really? | – 这是你的第一轮面试 – 真的吗 |
[02:30] | – What? – Oh, my God. | – 什么 – 我的天呐 |
[02:32] | What’s going on? | 什么情况 |
[02:32] | What’s going on is | 情况就是 |
[02:33] | Captain Holt has an interview | Holt警监有个面试 |
[02:34] | to become the Commissioner of the freakin’ NYPD, | 能让他当上该死的纽约市警察局局长 |
[02:36] | and he’s gonna nail it and fulfill his destiny | 他肯定能通过 完成人生使命 |
[02:38] | as Lord High Commander of all Justice. | 化身成为正义最高首领 |
[02:40] | Okay, let’s not get carried away. | 行了 别忘乎所以了 |
[02:41] | Who says I’m even interested in becoming Commissioner? | 谁有说过我想当局长吗 |
[02:44] | You, constantly, including the first day I met you. | 你啊 经常说 我第一天见你的时候你就说过了 |
[02:46] | I’m interested in becoming Commissioner. | 我想当警察局局长 |
[02:48] | Good to know. | 真不错 |
[02:49] | Fair enough, but even so, it’s probably a long shot. | 算你狠 但即使如此 机会可能不大 |
[02:51] | I mean, there are many names on the list. | 名单上肯定很多名字吧 |
[02:53] | Nope, just four. | 没 就四个 |
[02:54] | Yeah, three major league jags and you. | 看吧 三个臭皮匠 还有你这个诸葛亮 |
[02:57] | Sir, you’re the perfect candidate: | 长官 你就是最完美候选人啊 |
[02:58] | smart, well-respected, you smell great. | 聪明睿智 受人敬仰 你身上味道还特好闻 |
[03:00] | That has nothing to do with the job. | 这跟你的工作没有关系 |
[03:01] | It’s just something I’ve been meaning to tell you. | 只不过我一直都想告诉你而已 |
[03:02] | – Is it sandalwood? – Please calm down. | – 是檀木香吗 – 冷静点 |
[03:04] | Right, totally. Don’t wanna jinx it. | 对 没错 可不能乌鸦嘴 |
[03:05] | I don’t believe in jinxes. | 我可不相信厄运这么一说 |
[03:06] | Great, then you won’t mind me saying | 好 那你肯定不在意我这么说了 |
[03:07] | It’s a lock. You’re definitely gonna get it, | 这个位子你坐定了 |
[03:08] | and you’re gonna smell even better | 你身上的味道会更好闻 |
[03:09] | with that Lord High Commander of all Justice stank on you. | 因为你身上会有正义最高首领的味道 |
[03:11] | Let’s do this! | 我们行动吧 |
[03:13] | I can’t wait to get on a plane. | 我等不及想上飞机了 |
[03:15] | I used up my miles, and upgraded first class. | 我把我的里程数全用完了 升级到了头等舱 |
[03:17] | – Damn, Sarge. – This is gonna be great. | – 我的天 警长 – 简直不要太棒 |
[03:19] | Sipping on a mimosa, snacking on a hummus trio, | 小嘬一口含羞草鸡尾酒 啃着鹰嘴豆泥三重奏 |
[03:22] | watching “Bridget Jones’s Baby.” | 看起 |
[03:24] | Oh, GPS says turn left here. | GPS说这里左拐 |
[03:26] | No, this route is more direct. | 不 这条路更快 |
[03:28] | Oh, okay. You do you, Commish. | 好 听你的 局座 |
[03:29] | Please don’t call me that. | 别这么喊我 |
[03:30] | Okay, fine, I’ll just call you the ‘Mish… | 好吧 那我就喊你 局席 |
[03:32] | no wait, Mishy Elliot… | 不 局西·埃丽奥特 |
[03:33] | no wait, Mish-es Doubtfire. Oh, my God! | 再等等 窈窕菊爸 啊 我的天呐 |
[03:38] | – What? What is it? – Nakatomi Plaza. | – 怎么了 什么情况 – 中臣广场 |
[03:41] | It’s the most important monument in all of America. | 全美最重要的一座楼 |
[03:43] | The building from “Die Hard.” Can we go in? | <虎胆龙威>里的楼 我们能进去吗 |
[03:45] | Can we pay our respects? | 我们能致以敬意吗 |
[03:46] | Oh, our flight leaves in 3 and a half hours, and… | 我们的飞机还有三个半小时就要起飞了 而且 |
[03:50] | but it’s like, what is time even? | 但就是 时间算个啥呀 |
[03:53] | #LegalizeIt. | 话题”合法化” |
[03:54] | – Can we go in, sir? – Fine, just make it quick. | – 我们能进去吗 长官 – 行 但是动作要快 |
[03:56] | Yes! Pull in over there, Argyle! | 太棒了 快把车停边上 Argyle |
[03:59] | – What? – That’s the name of the driver in the movie. | – 谁 – 那是电影里司机的名字 |
[04:01] | We’re going to Nakatomi Plaza. There’s gonna be role-play. | 我们马上就要去中臣广场了 必须要玩点角色扮演 |
[04:03] | Oh, my God. | 我的天呐 |
[04:06] | It’s even more beautiful than I imagined. | 这比我想象中还要漂亮 |
[04:08] | It’s an empty floor that’s under construction. | 这只是还在装修的空楼层啊 |
[04:10] | Just like in the movie! | 和电影里一模一样啊 |
[04:11] | Charles, this is the floor | Charles 这层楼 |
[04:12] | that John McClane ran on with his bare feet. | 就是John McClane光脚跑过的地方 |
[04:14] | Take my picture with it! | 快帮我拍张照 |
[04:17] | This is the window where John McClane said, | John McClane就站在这扇窗户旁边说 |
[04:19] | “Welcome to the party, pal.” Take my picture with it! | “欢迎加入派对 老兄” 快帮我拍张照 |
[04:21] | This is the vent where John McClane said, | John McClane站在这个通风口底下说 |
[04:22] | “Come out to the coast. We’ll get together, have a few laughs.” | “来海边吧 我们聚一聚 说说笑” |
[04:24] | Take my picture with it. This is the space, | 快帮我拍张照 而这片空地 |
[04:25] | where even though it’s not really evident in the dialogue, | 虽然取景的时候没有台词 |
[04:27] | you can tell that john McClane realizes that | 但是能看出 在这里John McClane意识到 |
[04:28] | he should’ve been a better husband to Holly Gennaro | 他本该为Holly Gennaro做一个更好的丈夫 |
[04:29] | Take my picture with it! | 快帮我拍张照 |
[04:30] | Take my picture with it! Take my picture with it! | 快帮我拍张照 快帮我拍张照 |
[04:32] | Take my picture with it! | 快帮我拍张照 |
[04:33] | But then he unclasps the watch, | 然后他就解开了手表带 |
[04:34] | and Hans falls! | Hans就这么掉下去了 |
[04:39] | That’s a good one. That’s a good one, | 拍得真好 拍得真好 |
[04:40] | That’s a good one. That’s a good one… | 拍得真好 拍得真好 |
[04:41] | That’s a good one. Okay, all 600 of these are great. | 拍得真好 好 600多张都拍得挺好看的 |
[04:43] | We should probably head to the airport. | 我们差不多要出发去机场了 |
[04:44] | We have more time, if you need it. | 如果你需要 我们还有时间的 |
[04:45] | There’s literally nothing left for me to shoot. | 该拍的 不该拍的 我都拍完了 |
[04:47] | All right, let’s get out of here. | 行了 咱们走吧 |
[04:50] | The door is locked. | 门被锁了 |
[04:51] | That’s strange, I thought the guard propped it open. | 奇了怪了 我以为保安把门撑住了呢 |
[04:53] | I’d kick my way out, but I think these windows are bullet-proof. | 我本来想把窗户踢碎然后逃出去 但这是防弹玻璃 |
[04:55] | We’re not getting any reception in here. | 这里面一点信号都没有 |
[04:57] | Guys, it’s cool. We just gotta roll with it. | 同志们 放松点 我们随遇而安咯 |
[04:59] | You know, travel should be like jazz. | 旅游嘛 应该像爵士乐一样 |
[05:01] | Nuh-uh. There’s a lie-flat seat waiting for me, | 不 头等舱里的斜躺座椅等着我呢 |
[05:03] | and I wanna be napping in it, | 我想安安心心睡在上面 |
[05:05] | with a hot towel wrapped around my big bald head! | 还有热毛巾裹着我的大光头 |
[05:07] | – Help! – All right, everybody just calm down. | – 救命呐 – 好了 大家冷静一下 |
[05:10] | I’m sure that guard will be back in, like, five minutes. | 保安肯定马上就会回来的 最多五分钟 |
[05:12] | We’re gonna miss our flight. | 我们要赶不上飞机了 |
[05:14] | I should be sitting next to a semi-famous person | 我应该坐在一个略有名气的小明星身边 |
[05:16] | that I can’t quite place right now. | 我现在想不出会是谁 |
[05:17] | Come on, don’t give up. If we get rescued right now | 别呀 别放弃希望 如果我们现在被救出去 |
[05:20] | and there’s no traffic at the airport | 机场也不拥堵 |
[05:21] | and the van return goes smoothly | 面包车退租也能顺利进行 |
[05:22] | and Security’s super chill about all the guns we have, | 安检人员对我们带的所有枪都超淡定的话 |
[05:24] | we could still make it. | 我们还是可以赶得上的嘛 |
[05:27] | – You guys okay up here? – Yes! See? | – 你们还好吗 – 很好 看见了吗 |
[05:29] | I told you not to give up hope. It’s a miracle. | 我说了别放弃希望的 这是个奇迹 |
[05:31] | We’re still gonna make it! | 我们还是可以赶得上 |
[05:32] | Yeah, we missed our flight by a lot. | 没错 我们彻底错过了我们的航班 |
[05:34] | Yeah, but that’s okay. We can get the next one. | 对 但是那也没关系 我们可以改签下一班的 |
[05:35] | Let’s see, next flight… | 让我们来看看 下一班飞机 |
[05:36] | Cancelled. Cancelled.Cancelled. What is going on? | 取消了 取消了 都取消了 怎么回事呀 |
[05:39] | There are huge storms in the Midwest. | 暴风雨席卷了中西部地区 |
[05:41] | – All flights are grounded. – Oh, man. | – 所有航班都取消了 – 噢 天哪 |
[05:43] | I know this is the wrong time to bring it up, | 我知道这时候提起这事儿不合适 |
[05:45] | but we’re standing 75 feet from | 但是距离我们站着的地方25米处 |
[05:46] | where Argyle picked up John McClane at the airport. | 就是Argyle在机场接John McClane的地方 |
[05:50] | Take my picture with it. | 帮我拍张照 |
[05:54] | Okay, we can’t get out until Monday afternoon, at the earliest. | 好了 我们最早也要星期一下午才能离开 |
[05:56] | I tried everything. I begged. I pleaded. I even told them | 我试过了所有方式 我恳求 我央求 我甚至告诉他们 |
[05:59] | that Scully was a Make-a-Wish kid with a rare disease | Scully是个得了一种罕见疾病的”许愿小孩” |
[06:01] | that makes him look like a giant old baby. | 所以让他看起来像个衰老的巨婴 |
[06:02] | – Did you call it Scullyosis? – Damn it, Rosa, | – 你说他的病叫Scully综合症了吗 – 妈的 Rosa |
[06:04] | that’s really good and completely useless to me now. | 这名字实在太好了 但现在已经完全没用了 |
[06:06] | They wouldn’t even let me into a first class lounge, | 他们不允许我进头等舱休息室 |
[06:08] | since my flight had already departed. | 因为我的航班都已经起飞了 |
[06:10] | I grabbed this and ran. | 我拿起这个就跑 |
[06:12] | You’re all that’s left of my dreams now, Mr. Mint. | 薄荷糖先生 你是我仅存的一丝美梦了 |
[06:14] | All right, stop hugging your mint. We have bigger problems. | 好了 别抱着薄荷糖不放了 我们有更严重的问题 |
[06:17] | Captain Holt’s Commissioners interview is on Monday. | Holt警监竞争局长的面试在星期一 |
[06:19] | – Can’t he just reschedule? – No! | – 那他可以改时间呀 – 不行 |
[06:21] | He’s gonna be up against the best of the best. | 他要面对的竞争对手都是最顶尖的 |
[06:22] | The slightest slipup could cost him the job, and… | 一点点小失误都可能让他得不到这个工作 |
[06:25] | but whatever, you know. | 但是 没关系啦 你懂的 |
[06:27] | It is what it is, Daddy-O. | 事情发展成怎样就怎样吧 老哥 |
[06:29] | Look, Captain Holt helped us all | Holt警监满足了我们所有人 |
[06:30] | achieve our collective dream of going to Nakatomi Plaza. | 去中臣大厦的共同愿望 |
[06:32] | – Only you. – Now it’s time for us to return the favor | – 只是你的愿望 – 现在是时候还人情 |
[06:34] | and help him achieve his. | 帮他完成他的愿望了 |
[06:36] | Get him back to New York in time for that interview. | 我们要帮他按时回到纽约参加面试 |
[06:37] | Now, we have until Monday morning, and it takes… | 距离周一早上只有这点时间了 我们要花 |
[06:41] | 48 hours to drive from L.A. To New York. | 48小时从洛杉矶开车到纽约 |
[06:43] | – We’ve still got time. – No, we don’t. | – 我们还有时间 – 不 我们没时间了 |
[06:44] | I checked with all the car rental agencies. | 我查了所有租车机构的信息 |
[06:46] | There are no available vehicles. | 都没有可以租的车 |
[06:48] | I’m just gonna have to call the Commissioner, | 我只有打电话给局长 |
[06:49] | cancel this meeting. | 取消这次会议 |
[06:49] | No, not on my watch. | 不行 有我在不行 |
[06:51] | We just have to think. There’s gotta be a way to get you back. | 我们只需要好好想想 肯定有其他回去的方式 |
[06:56] | Got it! | 我想到了 |
[06:57] | May I present to you the finest RV | 让我向你们介绍最棒的旅行房车 |
[06:58] | that not much money can buy: The American Creeper. | 不用花多少钱就能买到的 美国爬行者 |
[07:01] | No one should have to suffer like this for me. | 大家没有必要为我受这样的苦 |
[07:03] | Suffer? This is a dream come true. | 怎么会是受苦 这简直就是梦想实现 |
[07:05] | It’s a cross-country road trip. | 这是一次跨越全国的公路旅行 |
[07:07] | My dad and I took one every summer. | 我爸爸和我每年都会这样来一次 |
[07:08] | You blast the “Annie” Soundtrack, | 你大声播着<安妮>原声带 |
[07:10] | and you eat junk food, | 吃着垃圾食品 |
[07:12] | and you bond over secrets. | 吐露秘密来加深感情 |
[07:13] | I’m not telling you who I’m dating. | 我不会告诉你我在和谁约会的 |
[07:15] | All right, I’ll take the first shift. | 好了 我轮第一班 |
[07:17] | American Creepers, let’s get creeping! | 美国爬行者 让我们爬起来 |
[07:27] | Hey, one hour down. | 嘿 我的一小时完成啦 |
[07:29] | Victory honk. | 胜利鸣笛 |
[07:31] | Oh, no. Oh, boy. | 噢 不要啊 噢 妈呀 |
[07:33] | Horn’s stuck. | 喇叭卡住了 |
[07:37] | Nobody use the horn. | 大家都不准用喇叭 |
[07:41] | What you got there, Sarge? | 警长 你拿着的是啥呀 |
[07:42] | I microwaved a bunch of wet napkins to make a hot towel. | 我用微波炉把一沓湿纸巾做成了热毛巾 |
[07:45] | Just because we’re in a crappy RV | 虽然我们在一辆破旅行车上 |
[07:47] | doesn’t mean I still can’t be First Class Terry. | 但是不代表我不能成为头等舱Terry |
[07:50] | Mmm… | 嗯 |
[07:52] | Ah… | 爽 |
[07:54] | Just like the real thing. | 就像真的热毛巾一样 |
[07:57] | Cheese puff, sir? | 吃芝士条吗 警监 |
[07:58] | No, thank you. They’re full of chemicals. | 不 谢谢你 它们都是些化学物质做的 |
[08:00] | Well, yes, but everything’s made with chemicals, | 嗯 对啊 但是什么东西都是化学物质构成的呀 |
[08:02] | if you really think about it. | 如果你仔细想想的话 |
[08:03] | – I suppose you’re right. – I am? | – 我想你说的没错 – 真的吗 |
[08:04] | – Let me try one. – Oh. | – 让我试一个 – 噢 |
[08:08] | – It imploded in my mouth. – That’s the magic of the puff. | – 它在我的嘴里爆开了 – 那就是芝士条的神奇之处啦 |
[08:10] | You don’t have to chew. | 你不需要咀嚼 |
[08:12] | So, what are you gonna do when you’re Commish? | 如果你当了局长你要做什么呢 |
[08:14] | I think you should focus on | 我认为你应该关注 |
[08:15] | interagency communication and intel sharing. | 组织间的交流和信息分享 |
[08:17] | Also, laser jails. | 还有 激光监狱 |
[08:19] | Let’s not talk about things that may not happen. | 我们别讨论那些可能不会发生的事 |
[08:22] | Oh, I’d like to see an increase in vacation days. | 噢 我希望我们的假期可以增加 |
[08:24] | And we should all get summers off like teachers. | 我们都应该像老师一样有暑假 |
[08:26] | Let the city go to Purge. | 让这个城市进入<人类清除计划> |
[08:28] | Hey, Rosa, are you ready to go streaking? | 嘿 Rosa 你准备好”挑染”了吗 |
[08:30] | – What? – That’s what my Dad and I called | – 什么鬼 – 我和我爸指的是 |
[08:32] | getting blonde streaks in your hair. | 在头发中挑染几缕金色 |
[08:33] | We used to do it to our ponytails on road trips. | 我们以前在公路旅行时就挑染过我们的马尾 |
[08:36] | You just take a little lemon up top, | 你只需要把柠檬放在头上 |
[08:37] | and let the sun do the rest. | 然后太阳会帮你做接下来的工作 |
[08:39] | We called it giving each other road head. | 我们叫作 给对方做公路造型 |
[08:41] | You just said you called it going streaking. | 但你刚刚才说叫”挑染” |
[08:43] | It had a couple names. | 它有几个名字嘛 |
[08:44] | Hey, speaking of names… | 嘿 说到名字 |
[08:46] | who’s your new boyfriend? Ow! Ow! Oh! | 你男朋友叫什么名字啊 嗷 嗷 噢 |
[08:51] | Oh, man, you really went to town on these cheese puffs. | 噢 妈呀 你真是爱上芝士条了 |
[08:53] | Well, they’re 80% air, | 因为它们百分之80都是空气 |
[08:55] | which is something your body needs. | 而空气又是身体所需要的东西 |
[08:56] | Dallas? What the hell? | 达拉斯 怎么回事 |
[08:58] | We were supposed to be in Louisiana by now. | 我们应该到路易斯安那州才对呀 |
[08:59] | We’ve been averaging 50 for 21 hours. | 我们以平均每小时80千米的速度开了21小时 |
[09:01] | Unless… | 除非 |
[09:04] | Damn it! The speedometer’s broken. | 妈的 时速表坏了 |
[09:06] | No wonder everyone was flipping us off. | 难怪大家都朝我们竖中指 |
[09:07] | I thought it was just racism. | 我以为那只是种族歧视 |
[09:08] | – Well, I’m sure it didn’t help. – Yeah. | – 好吧 那也没好到哪里去 – 也对 |
[09:10] | I’m sorry, I don’t think we can make up the time. | 很遗憾 我认为我们没办法及时赶到了 |
[09:11] | No, there’s no way I’m letting you miss that interview. | 不行 我绝对不能让你错过面试 |
[09:13] | We just have to make less stops. | 我们只需要减少停车次数 |
[09:15] | Hey, guys, listen up, from now on, | 嘿 大家听好了 从现在开始 |
[09:18] | we use the bathroom in the RV. | 我们都用车上的卫生间 |
[09:20] | – No! – There are so many of us. | – 别呀 – 我们这么多人 |
[09:22] | – I know, I’m sorry, but it’s the only way. – Me first! | – 我知道 抱歉 但这是唯一的办法了 – 我第一个上 |
[09:25] | Hey, guys, the door doesn’t close all the way. | 嘿 大伙们 这门关不上 |
[09:27] | No peeking. | 不准偷看喔 |
[09:32] | – You guys didn’t hear that, did you? – I’m still hearing it. | – 你们没听到 对吧 – 我现在还听得见呢 |
[09:34] | – I’m never gonna stop hearing it! – Okay, new plan: | – 这声音会一直萦绕在我耳边了 – 好吧 新计划 |
[09:37] | we go back to the old bathroom break schedule, | 我们还是回到原来的卫生间停歇安排吧 |
[09:39] | and we just drive at max speed. Captain, punch it. Punch it. | 我们只需要开到最高速度 警监 加速 加速 |
[09:42] | Why are you not punching it? | 你为什么不加速呢 |
[09:43] | I’m not comfortable operating this vehicle at a speed | 我对于用最高速度开这辆车的担心 |
[09:46] | greater than the prevailing road and traffic conditions. | 比对于道路条件和交通状况的担心还要严重 |
[09:48] | Fine! I’ll do it myself. | 好吧 我自己来 |
[09:49] | This is going great. | 情况很好 |
[09:51] | I’m already used to the bouncing and shaking. | 我已经习惯了跳动和摇晃了 |
[09:53] | – I smell smoke. – Really? | – 我闻到了烟味 – 真的吗 |
[09:55] | All I smell is residual Scully. | 我闻到的都是Scully留下的味道 |
[09:56] | I definitely smell smoke. | 我绝对闻到烟味了 |
[09:58] | Pull over right now. | 马上靠边停车 |
[10:00] | Well, I checked everywhere. | 好吧 我各个部位都检查了 |
[10:02] | Nothing’s on fire. Nothing’s even smoldering. | 没什么起火 连冒烟的都没有 |
[10:04] | We just wasted ten minutes for no reason. | 我们白白浪费了十分钟 |
[10:13] | You know what, Captain, I think you’re right. | 你知道吗 警监 你是正确的 |
[10:15] | I do smell smoke. | 我确实闻到烟味了 |
[10:18] | So, bottom-line this thing for me. | 好了 给我个底线吧 |
[10:19] | How long is it gonna take to fix? | 需要多长时间才能把它修好 |
[10:21] | – It’s still on fire. – She’s gone, Jakey. | – 这车还在燃着呢 – 她已经没救了 Jakey |
[10:24] | She’s creeping her way to heaven. | 她已经爬着去天堂了 |
[10:26] | Let’s be honest, she’s creeping her way back to hell. | 老实说 她是爬着回地狱吧 |
[10:28] | All right, guys, we have to focus and think of a new plan | 好吧 大伙们 我们必须专心想出一个 |
[10:31] | for getting Holt back for his interview. | 让Holt赶上面试的新计划 |
[10:32] | Now, all we’ve lost is our only mode of transportation. | 现在 我们只失去了唯一的交通工具而已 |
[10:35] | And our clothes and food! | 还有我们的衣服和食物 |
[10:36] | All I have left is this first class mint, | 我只剩下这颗头等舱薄荷糖了 |
[10:38] | and none of you get to eat him! | 你们谁也别想吃到它 |
[10:39] | Well, perhaps we should just focus on | 或许我们应该把精力集中在 |
[10:41] | finding a place to sleep tonight. | 找到一个过夜的地方 |
[10:42] | I might have a solution for that. | 我可能有办法 |
[10:44] | How far is it to Mansfurd, Texas? | 这里离德州曼斯福德有多远 |
[10:45] | – Like, half an hour. – Great! | – 大概 半个小时 – 太好了 |
[10:47] | I have cousins there: Becca, Tommy, and Steve. | 我有表亲在那里 Becca Tommy和Steve |
[10:49] | – There’s a Boyle in every state. – Texas Boyles. I’m excited. | – Boyle们遍布各州 – 德克萨斯州的Boyle们 想想就好激动 |
[10:52] | Do they wear bolo ties and cowboy hats? | 他们会系波洛领带 戴牛仔帽吗 |
[10:55] | Nope, still just beige on tan. | 不 还是米黄配棕黄 |
[10:57] | – Steve, Tommy, Becca! – Becca is a man. | – Steve Tommy还有Becca – Becca是个男的 |
[11:00] | Oh, thank you so much for letting us stay here. | 噢 太感谢你们让我们住在这儿了 |
[11:02] | – I love you. – I love you. | – 我爱你们 – 我爱你 |
[11:04] | – I love you. – I love you. | – 我爱你 – 我爱你 |
[11:05] | God, it is so nice to meet you guys! | 天哪 看到你们太开心了 |
[11:08] | Is this a working cattle ranch? | 这里是个牧牛场吗 |
[11:10] | Oh, yes. This is a stud farm. | 噢 对 这是个配种场 |
[11:12] | We are the cow insemination kings of Central Texas. | 我们是德州中部的奶牛配种大王 |
[11:15] | Of course you are. | 你们当然是 |
[11:16] | We have sleeping bags for you guys here in the great room. | 我们在大房间给你们准备了睡袋 |
[11:19] | If you hear what sounds like screaming, | 如果你们听到了尖叫一样的声音 |
[11:20] | that’s just cow intercourse. | 那只是奶牛在交媾而已 |
[11:23] | Now we’re all sleeping in one room, | 现在我们都睡在一个房间里 |
[11:25] | next to a cow orgy. | 旁边就是个奶牛淫乐场 |
[11:26] | I would much rather be hanging out with you. | 我更想跟你一起出去 |
[11:28] | – What are you doing, Boyle? – Just brushing my hair. | – 你在干嘛 Boyle – 梳头而已 |
[11:30] | Not you, Becca. I was talking to Charles. | 没在问你 Becca 我在跟Charles讲话 |
[11:32] | – I was just bringing you some water. – Thanks. | – 我只是给你拿了杯水 – 谢了 |
[11:34] | Mm-hm. So, uh, | 嗯哼 所以说 |
[11:36] | who you talking to? Is that your mystery hunk? | 你在跟谁打电话 是不是你的神秘猛男 |
[11:38] | Babe, are you all right? Is everything okay? | 宝贝 你还好吗 没什么问题吧 |
[11:40] | Yeah, it’s fine. I’ll call you back later. | 嗯 没事 我等会儿再打给你 |
[11:41] | – Was that a woman’s voice? – It’s my sister. | – 那是女人的声音吗 – 那是我姐 |
[11:43] | Wait… she called you babe. | 等等 她刚刚叫你宝贝 |
[11:45] | When my cousin called me babe, | 我表亲叫我宝贝的时候 |
[11:46] | you said relatives shouldn’t do that. | 你说过亲戚之间不应该那么叫的 |
[11:49] | What’s really going on? | 到底发生了什么 |
[11:51] | I’m dating a woman. | 我在和女人约会 |
[11:54] | – I’m bi. – Oh… | – 我是双性恋 – 噢 |
[11:56] | That’s great. | 那很好 |
[11:58] | That’s great, Rosa. | 那很好 Rosa |
[11:59] | I just want you to know that I totally support… | 我只希望你知道我完全支持 |
[12:01] | I don’t wanna talk about it right now, okay? | 我现在不想谈这个 好吗 |
[12:03] | – Just leave it alone, Boyle. – By all means. | – 别管了 Boyle – 一定的 |
[12:05] | Not you, Becca! | 没跟你说 Becca |
[12:07] | Okay. I love you. | 好吧 我爱你 |
[12:09] | I love you too. | 我也爱你 |
[12:16] | Can’t sleep either, huh? | 你也睡不着 是吧 |
[12:18] | – This cow screaming is so loud. – So loud. | – 这奶牛也叫得太响了 – 是太响了 |
[12:22] | Is it a pleasure sound or pain? | 这是愉快的叫声还是痛苦的呢 |
[12:23] | – Maybe they’re into both? – I hear they’re into leather. | – 会不会是快乐并痛苦着 – 我听说它们喜欢皮革SM |
[12:27] | – Was that a joke? – Gallows humor. | – 你刚刚是在开玩笑吗 – 绞刑架幽默 |
[12:29] | Being in this bovine brothel is truly a nightmare. | 待在这个牛族妓院就是场噩梦 |
[12:32] | Hey, I’m sorry that things didn’t work out. | 嘿 我很抱歉事情没能办成 |
[12:34] | I know you always hoped that you’d be Commissioner. | 我知道你一直希望能成为警局局长 |
[12:36] | No. Over the course of my career, | 不 在我的整个职业生涯中 |
[12:38] | I’ve learned that it’s best not to have hopes. | 我已经懂得了不抱希望是最好的选择 |
[12:40] | Sir, that is so sad. | 长官 这太悲哀了 |
[12:42] | That’s like saying it’s best not to have dreams. | 这就像说人最好不要有愿望 |
[12:44] | I only have one dream a year, always on Tax Day. | 我每年都只有一个愿望 都是在缴税日 |
[12:47] | In it, I must file an extension. | 每次到那个时候 我都要申请延期缴税 |
[12:48] | So, yes, it is best not to have dreams. | 所以 你说得对 人最好还是不要有梦想 |
[12:51] | Well, I still wish I could’ve got you back in time. | 好吧 我还是希望我能及时把你送回去 |
[12:54] | Why do you care so much about this? | 你为什么那么在意呢 |
[12:56] | I don’t know, | 我不知道 |
[12:57] | it’s your dream, and, you know, | 这是你的梦想 而且 |
[13:00] | you changed my life, made me wanna be a better man, or whatever. | 你改变了我的人生 让我想要成为更好的人 诸如此类的吧 |
[13:05] | Thank you for trying. | 感谢你的努力 |
[13:06] | But deep down, | 但内心深处 |
[13:08] | I always knew I’d never be Commissioner. | 我一直知道自己永远也不可能当上局长 |
[13:11] | All my dreams start with my step-sister painting her house. | 我所有得梦都始于我继姐粉刷她的房子 |
[13:15] | And they end with the house looking great? | 所以最后房子看上去很美丽吗 |
[13:17] | No. Sex. | 不 是做爱 |
[13:25] | Guys! Guys! Wake up, wake up, wake up. | 伙计们 伙计们 快醒过来 醒过来 醒过来 |
[13:27] | – Up, up, up! Come on! – What’s going on? | – 起来 起来 起来 快点 – 发生了什么 |
[13:29] | Captain Holt, I know | Holt警监 我知道 |
[13:30] | you’ve given up on your future, but I haven’t. | 你已经放弃了自己的未来 但我还没有 |
[13:32] | – You’re going to that interview. – It’s too late, Peralta. | – 你要去那个面试 – 已经太晚了 Peralta |
[13:35] | Just put a sock in it, man! | 你就别说话了 老兄 |
[13:36] | I’m doing this because of how much I care about you, | 我这么做是因为我太在乎你了 |
[13:38] | so just stay the hell out of the way! | 所以你能不能就别插手了 |
[13:39] | But we’re too late to drive, | 但开车已经来不及了 |
[13:41] | – and there’s no available flights. – That’s what I thought, | – 而且也没有能飞的航班 – 我之前也是这么想的 |
[13:43] | but on the way here, we passed the town of Jacksboro. | 但我们来这儿的路上 经过了杰克斯伯勒镇 |
[13:45] | I knew I recognized it from somewhere. | 我就知道我从哪里看到过它 |
[13:47] | Where? Sorry, are you monologuing, | 哪儿 抱歉 你是在自言自语 |
[13:48] | – or is this a call-and-response thing? – No, that was great. | – 还是需要呼应 – 没有 刚刚那样挺好的 |
[13:50] | Now, I order a lot of beef jerky online, | 现在 我从网上订了很多牛肉干 |
[13:52] | ’cause I’m a cool guy with cool interests, | 因为我是有很酷的爱好的很酷的人 |
[13:54] | and it’s always shipped from Jacksboro, Texas. | 而且它一直是从德州的杰克斯伯勒发货的 |
[13:56] | There’s a huge fulfillment center there. | 那里有一个巨型物流中心 |
[13:58] | – There is? – Yes, Charles. | – 那里有吗 – 有的 Charles |
[13:59] | I called them, | 我给他们打了电话 |
[13:59] | and they ship their packages out of a regional airport. | 他们是从一个地区机场把货物寄出去的 |
[14:02] | They do? | 真的吗 |
[14:02] | That’s too much. Maybe back off a little bit. | 你配合得太过了 你得再收敛一点 |
[14:04] | Passenger planes don’t fly out of Jacksboro, | 客机不能飞离杰克斯伯勒 |
[14:06] | but thing planes do! | 但物机就可以 |
[14:08] | – You mean cargo planes? – Yes, thank you. | – 你是想说货机吗 – 是的 谢谢 |
[14:10] | – Terry gets to interject? – The point is, | – Terry就能打断你吗 – 重点是 |
[14:11] | we get to fly on the back of a cargo plane to Philadelphia. | 我们能待在货机的后舱飞往费城 |
[14:14] | When do we have to be in Jacksboro? | 我们得什么时候到杰克斯伯勒 |
[14:15] | In an hour and a half, so get up and get ready. | 一个半小时内 所以快点起床做好准备 |
[14:17] | Well, we’ve been in these clothes since Friday. | 但我们从礼拜五开始就没换过衣服了 |
[14:18] | We smell like butt. | 我们闻上去一股屁股味 |
[14:19] | – And all our stuff exploded. – Right, good point. | – 而且我们的东西都被炸了 – 是 说得对 |
[14:21] | Uh, I guess we’ll just have to borrow some. | 呃 我觉得我们得借点衣服了 |
[14:24] | Oh, no. From who? | 喔 别 问谁借 |
[14:35] | We look so cool right now. | 我们现在太酷了 |
[14:37] | I feel like we’re in a Mervyn’s commercial. | 我感觉我们在拍默文百货的广告 |
[14:39] | Yeah, Mervyn’s! | 耶 默文百货 |
[14:42] | Is this cattle trailer safe? | 这辆运牛车安全吗 |
[14:44] | Who cares, it’s fun. | 谁管这个 多有趣啊 |
[14:47] | Yeah, it’s terrifying, | 没错 真的很吓人 |
[14:49] | but it doesn’t matter, because we’re almost to the airport. | 但没关系 因为我们马上就要到机场了 |
[14:52] | What? No, why? | 什么 不 为什么 |
[14:54] | Just because we’re eight people | 就因为我们八个人 |
[14:55] | standing in the back of a cattle car? | 站在一辆运牛车的后面吗 |
[14:56] | Nah, I don’t care about that. | 不 我才不关心这个呢 |
[14:58] | We got a tip saying | 我们得到了一条线报说 |
[14:59] | there were drugs being moved | 有毒品正在被转移 |
[15:00] | in the back of a gray bovine transport unit. | 在一辆灰色的牛类运输装置后部 |
[15:06] | Well, this is terrible. | 这太糟糕了 |
[15:07] | Wait a minute, who called this tip in? | 等等 是谁打电话举报的 |
[15:09] | It’s impossible to say. | 这很难说的 |
[15:10] | They said the drugs were in the back of a bovine transport unit. | 他们说毒品在一辆灰色牛类运输装置后部 |
[15:12] | – Who calls it that? – Everyone. That’s what they’re called. | – 谁会这么说话啊 – 每个人 大家都是这么说的 |
[15:16] | Yeah, if you’re a robot, | 对 如果你是个机器人的话 |
[15:18] | and you’re the only robot I know, sir. | 你是唯一一个我认识的机器人 长官 |
[15:20] | Bovine. Transport. Unit. | 牛类 运输 装置 |
[15:23] | – Meep-morp. Zeep. – This is preposterous. | – 哔啵 嗞呲 – 这很荒谬 |
[15:26] | – What are you implying? – Let me see your phone. | – 你在暗示什么 – 让我看看你的手机 |
[15:27] | – I wanna see your call history. – No. | – 我要看你的通话记录 – 不行 |
[15:29] | – Let me see it! – No… | – 让我看看 – 不 |
[15:30] | – no! Get away! – Give it to me! | – 不要 走开 – 把手机给我 |
[15:31] | Guys, come on. Break it up! | 伙计们 拜托 别抢了 |
[15:34] | Ah-ha! | 啊哈 |
[15:35] | 25 minutes ago, outgoing call to 911. | 25分钟前 外拨911 |
[15:38] | You sabotaged us, Mr. Robot! | 你在给我们捣鬼 机器人先生 |
[15:40] | Not the TV show, but the point is, | 不是在说同名电视剧 但是重点是 |
[15:42] | you sabotaged us! | 你破坏了我们的计划 |
[15:43] | Terry, would you do the honors? | Terry 你愿意说下去吗 |
[15:45] | Why? | 为什么 |
[15:47] | You called the pigs on us? | 你把条子叫来了 |
[15:49] | I don’t know how this happened. | 我不知道怎么会这样 |
[15:50] | – Perhaps it was a bottom dial. – Liar. | – 可能是我屁股碰到了电话打出去的吧 – 骗子 |
[15:52] | The reason you said you knew you’d never become Commissioner | 你说你知道自己绝对不会成为局长 |
[15:53] | is ’cause you were making sure of it. | 是因为你在确保自己到不了 |
[15:55] | You’ve been sabotaging us from the beginning. | 你从一开始就在搞破坏了 |
[15:57] | Oh, please. | 喔 得了吧 |
[15:57] | You drove by Nakatomi Plaza on purpose, didn’t you? | 你故意开去中臣大厦的 对不对 |
[16:00] | You knew I would see it and go insane and have to go inside, | 你知道我看见它就会发疯然后非要进去 |
[16:03] | and then you trapped us in there, didn’t you? | 然后你把我们困在那里 对不对 |
[16:04] | – Didn’t you? – Fine. I did. | – 对不对 – 好吧 对 |
[16:08] | Over here is the elevator where McClane | 这里是McClane搭过的电梯 |
[16:09] | put the “Now I have a machine gun, ho, ho, ho” Down. | 在这他说了”现在我有机关枪了 吼吼吼” |
[16:12] | Take my picture with it! | 快帮我拍张照 |
[16:13] | And there were plenty of rental cars at the airport, | 在机场其实能租的车有很多 |
[16:15] | – weren’t there? – Hundreds. | – 对不对 – 上百辆 |
[16:16] | And you broke the speedometer. And what else? | 然后你还弄坏了速度计 还有呢 |
[16:18] | Did you somehow force Scully to stink up the RV | 你是不是用了什么办法让Scully把房车熏臭 |
[16:20] | – so we’d have to stop more often? – It wasn’t difficult. | – 所以咱们必须得多停下上厕所 – 这可一点都不难 |
[16:22] | Three corndogs for 99 cents? | 三个热狗只要99美分 |
[16:25] | Who could possibly eat three corndogs and has a dollar? | 谁能吃下三个热狗还正好有一美元呢 |
[16:31] | Oh, my God. | 我的天啊 |
[16:33] | – Did you blow up the Creeper? – Not on purpose. | – 是你炸掉爬行者的吗 – 那不是故意的 |
[16:36] | Once I realized your revolting cheese puffs | 在我知道你那些恶心的芝士条 |
[16:39] | were made with some extremely unstable chemicals, | 是用一些特别不稳定的化学成分做成的之后 |
[16:41] | I deposited a few in the gas tank. | 我往汽油缸里放了几个 |
[16:43] | I thought they’d shut the engine down. | 我以为它们会把引擎灭了 |
[16:44] | I didn’t realize they’d ignite it. | 没想到它们会把引擎点着 |
[16:46] | You really shouldn’t eat those, Peralta. | 你真的不应该吃那东西 Peralta |
[16:48] | Don’t tell me what to do, saboteur. | 不用你告诉我应该做什么 破坏者 |
[16:50] | How dare you make me this upset | 你怎么能让我这么沮丧 |
[16:51] | while I’m wearing this outfit? | 尤其是我还穿成这样 |
[16:52] | Look, we’ve been busting our asses the whole weekend | 我们整个周末拼了老命 |
[16:54] | to try and get you back to New York in time, and for what? | 想让你准时回到纽约 为了什么啊 |
[16:56] | Is it all just a lie? | 所有的事情都是谎言吗 |
[16:58] | Is there even a Commissioners meeting. | 你真的要跟局长见面吗 |
[16:59] | Are you even Captain Holt? | 你真的是警监Holt吗 |
[17:00] | Do you even have a dog named Cheddar? | 你真的有一只叫Cheddar的狗吗 |
[17:02] | There’s a Commissioners meeting, | 我确实要跟局长见面 |
[17:03] | and I do have a dog named Cheddar. | 我也确实有只狗叫Cheddar |
[17:04] | Then why’d you do it? | 那你为什么要这么做啊 |
[17:07] | I’m compromised. | 我不清白 |
[17:09] | I made a decision a while ago, | 我在不久前做了个决定 |
[17:11] | and now some people are holding it over my head. | 现在那件事被人当作我的把柄 |
[17:14] | I’m afraid of what they’ll ask me to do | 我很害怕他们会让我做些什么事 |
[17:15] | if I become Commissioner. | 一旦我成为局长 |
[17:17] | You’re compromised? | 你不清白 |
[17:19] | How did this happen, Mr. Prevailing Traffic and Road Conditions? | 这是怎么发生的啊 一路畅通顺行无阻先生 |
[17:22] | It doesn’t matter. | 这都不重要了 |
[17:23] | Seamus Murphy Seamus Murphy. | |
[17:25] | – What? – Seamus Murphy, the gangster. | – 啥 – Seamus Murphy 那个黑帮老大 |
[17:27] | He offered me info that would get you and Rosa out of prison, | 他说他那里有能救你和Rosa出狱的信息 |
[17:30] | in exchange for a favor. | 但是要搭个人情 |
[17:32] | And Holt told me to turn it down, | 然后Holt让我拒绝他 |
[17:33] | because he said it was too risky. | 因为他说这太冒险了 |
[17:35] | But you didn’t turn it down, did you, Captain? | 但是你没有拒绝 对不对 警监 |
[17:37] | No, I did not. | 没有 我没拒绝 |
[17:38] | Wait. So you risked everything to get me and Rosa out of prison? | 等等 所以你搭上了一切来救我和Rosa出狱吗 |
[17:44] | Oh, my God. You did all of this for us? | 我的天 这一切都是为了我们吗 |
[17:48] | I love you, Da… aptain… Daptain. | 我爱你 爸 监 巴监 |
[17:51] | It’s the cool new way of saying Captain. | 这是警监的炫酷新说法 |
[17:52] | It’s from the world of hip-hop. Love you. | 是嘻哈界的叫法 爱你哦 |
[17:55] | Sir, why didn’t you tell us? | 长官 为什么你不告诉我们呢 |
[17:57] | I didn’t want any of you entangled in this. | 我不想把你们搅进这种事里 |
[17:59] | This is my decision, | 这是我的决定 |
[18:01] | and it’s also my responsibility. | 而且也是我的责任 |
[18:03] | Sir, with all due respect, | 长官 恕我直言 |
[18:06] | the first thing that you taught me | 你来到99分局时 |
[18:07] | when you came to the Nine-Nine | 教给我的第一件事就是 |
[18:08] | is that we’re a team, | 我们是个团队 |
[18:09] | so your responsibility is my responsibility too. | 所以你的责任就是我的责任 |
[18:12] | – And mine. – And mine. | – 还是我的责任 – 也是我的 |
[18:14] | – And mine. – And mine. | – 和我的 – 还有我的 |
[18:16] | And mine. | 还有我的 |
[18:17] | Six people seems like a lot. | 六个人已经很多了 |
[18:19] | I mean, at some point, | 我是说 有时候 |
[18:19] | it’s just too many cooks. | 人多手杂 |
[18:22] | And mine | 也有我一份 |
[18:23] | You’re gonna take that meeting, | 你会赶上那个会议 |
[18:24] | you’re gonna get the job, | 你会拿下那个工作 |
[18:25] | and you’re gonna become Commissioner, | 然后你会成为局长 |
[18:28] | and we’ll all figure out what to do about Murphy. | 然后我们再考虑怎么对付Murphy |
[18:30] | I’m touched… | 我很感动 |
[18:31] | But it’s moved. We’ve missed the cargo plane. | 但没办法了 我们错过了货机 |
[18:34] | And now there’s no way to get back in time | 现在没有办法能让我准时 |
[18:35] | – for me to make my meeting. – Nuh-uh. | – 回去参加会议了 – 不不 |
[18:37] | – Amy? – What up, bro? | – Amy – 怎么了 哥们 |
[18:38] | I need you to climb back on that strungness ladder, | 我需要你爬回那个神经质的梯子 |
[18:40] | and I need you to climb pretty high. | 我需要你爬得高高的 |
[18:42] | How high? | 多高 |
[18:43] | Remember that time | 记得那次 |
[18:44] | we went to the deli for cold cuts, | 我们去店里买冷切熟食 |
[18:45] | and the ticket machine was broken, | 然后取票机坏了 |
[18:46] | so you found out what time everyone arrived | 你问出每个人都什么时间到的 |
[18:48] | and made them get in a single-file line | 然后让他们排成一列纵队 |
[18:49] | – from earliest to latest? – Yeah. | – 按从早到晚的顺序 – 记得 |
[18:51] | Higher. | 比那次还要高 |
[18:53] | Copy that. | 知道了 |
[18:57] | You might wanna stand back for this, sir. | 你可能得往后靠点 长官 |
[18:59] | It can get pretty intense. | 可能会变得很激烈 |
[19:02] | All right, you mooks, our union health plan | 好了 你们这群废物 我们的医疗保险 |
[19:04] | has 100% reimbursement for out-of-state ambulance rides. | 百分之百地报销国内的救护车费用 |
[19:06] | Scully will fake a medical emergency. | Scully假装犯病需要急救 |
[19:08] | Don’t need to fake it. Always having at least one. | 不用装 总是有至少一种病的 |
[19:10] | Great. You call an ambulance, | 太好了 你叫个救护车 |
[19:11] | and have it take us here to Monroe, Louisiana. | 然后让它带咱们去路易斯安那州的门罗 |
[19:14] | The ambulance can drive 25 miles over the posted speed limit, | 救护车可以比道路限制的速度开快25英里 |
[19:16] | so we’ll get there by 9:00 p.M. | 所以我们晚上九点就会到 |
[19:18] | There’s a small airport there, mostly servicing crop dusters. | 那有一个小型机场 主要是为庄稼喷粉机服务的 |
[19:20] | Of course, they can’t take passengers, | 当然了 他们不接收乘客 |
[19:22] | but thanks to a loophole in H.R. 377551, | 但是多亏了众议院377551法案 |
[19:25] | police officers are allowed to commandeer any plane | 警官可以征用任何飞机 |
[19:27] | in the interest of national security. | 在事情涉及到国家安全的时候 |
[19:28] | The crop duster will land at an airstrip | 庄稼喷粉机会降落在一条飞机跑道上 |
[19:30] | outside of Finksburg, Maryland. | 在马里兰州芬克斯堡的郊区 |
[19:31] | We’ll take a cab to Baltimore, | 我们打个车去巴尔的摩 |
[19:32] | jump on the 6:48 a.M. Train to New York, | 赶上早上六点四十八分去纽约的火车 |
[19:35] | arriving at 9:26. | 九点二十六分会到 |
[19:36] | Kevin will meet us at Penn Station | Kevin会在宾州车站接咱们 |
[19:37] | with a fresh Captain’s uniform. | 还会带一套干净的警监制服 |
[19:38] | From there, it’s a 29-minute cab ride to One Police Plaza. | 从那到警局广场有29分钟的车程 |
[19:41] | You change on the way, | 你在车上换衣服 |
[19:41] | and we should get to your meeting | 然后我们能赶上你的会议 |
[19:42] | with five minutes to spare. | 还有五分钟的剩余 |
[19:48] | Stop clapping, you idiots! We gotta move, move, move! | 别鼓掌了 傻瓜 我们得走了 走走走 |
[19:51] | I love her. | 我好爱她 |
[20:01] | Yes! We did it! | 耶 我们做到了 |
[20:03] | I can’t believe we did it! | 真不能相信我们做到了 |
[20:04] | Peralta, thank you for not quitting on me. | Peralta 谢谢你没有放弃我 |
[20:09] | Of course, sir. Go get ’em. | 当然了 长官 去拿下他们 |
[20:11] | Wait, wait! Just one more thing. | 等一下 等下 还有件事 |
[20:14] | Your first class mint? | 你的头等舱薄荷糖 |
[20:16] | I know how important this is to you. | 我知道这对你来说多重要 |
[20:18] | You know what really makes a trip first class? | 你知道头等舱的旅行是由什么组成的吗 |
[20:20] | It’s not the extra leg room | 不是可以伸直腿的空间 |
[20:22] | – or the complimentary drinks… – Actually, Terry, | – 也不是免费赠送的酒水 – 事实上 Terry啊 |
[20:24] | we don’t really have time for a speech right now. | 我们没时间听你说上一段了 |
[20:25] | Fine, your breath sucks! Just pop it and go! | 好吧 你的口气恶心死了 塞嘴里走吧 |
[20:29] | It’s good to be home. | 回家真好 |
[20:30] | Uh-buh-buh-buh-buh! | 别别别别别 |
[20:32] | – Drink this instead. – A mimosa! | – 喝这个 – 含羞草鸡尾酒 |
[20:35] | Made with First Class Champagne. | 用头等舱的香槟调的 |
[20:37] | That’s the brand name. It’s from Arkansas. | 头等舱是那个香槟牌子的名字 阿肯色州的酒 |
[20:39] | I hope it’s good. | 我希望会好喝 |
[20:41] | – Hell yeah! – Really? | – 好毙 – 真的吗 |
[20:43] | No, it’s terrible, but I really appreciate the thought. | 没 老难喝了 但是我很感激这份心 |
[20:46] | Oh, I’ll take it. | 好吧 我接受这感激 |
[20:47] | – Hey. – Hey. | – 嘿 – 嘿 |
[20:49] | So, I didn’t say anything about being bi, | 我从来没提双性恋这回事 |
[20:51] | because I didn’t think it was anybody’s business. | 因为我觉得这不关任何人的事 |
[20:53] | And I also didn’t want anything to change. | 我也不希望生活会随着改变 |
[20:55] | I get it. I’m sorry I was so nosy. | 我懂的 真对不起我那么八卦 |
[20:58] | It actually felt really good | 其实感觉特别好 |
[20:59] | to tell somebody on the squad, finally. | 能终于和局里的人说说 |
[21:01] | – I’m glad it was you. – All right. | – 我很高兴那个人是你 – 好了 |
[21:04] | Also, now we go back to never talking about my love life again. | 还有 现在起我们再也不讨论我的感情生活了 |
[21:07] | Uh, request denied. Is her name Anne? | 呃 拒绝请求 她叫Anne吗 |
[21:09] | Meredith Kim Erica Moana Meredith? Kim? Erica? Moana? | |
[21:11] | Captain Holt! | 警监Holt |
[21:12] | It’s official. My hat is in the ring for Commissioner. | 定下来了 我成为了局长的正式候选人 |
[21:16] | I still don’t know how | 我还是不知道怎么 |
[21:17] | we’re gonna deal with the murphy complication. | 搞定Murphy的麻烦事 |
[21:19] | Two words: laser jails. | 两个词 激光监狱 |
[21:22] | – But, you know, we’ll figure it out. – Nine-Nine! | – 但是我们会有办法的 – 99万岁 |
[21:25] | Nine-Nine! | 99万岁 |