时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Gobble! Gobble! | 咯咯哒 咯咯哒 |
[00:02] | Tommy Gobbler’s back | Tommy咯咯哒回来啦 |
[00:04] | and he wants to hear what you turkeys are thankful for. | 他要听听你们这些火鸡要感恩点啥 |
[00:07] | – Charles, you gotta stop. – Nah. | – Charles 停下 – 不要 |
[00:09] | I don’t gobble understand people. | 我咯咯哒的听不懂人类讲话 |
[00:11] | – But, Charles… – Gobble. | – 但是 Charles – 咯咯哒 |
[00:12] | – Dude. – Gobble. | – 哥们 – 咯咯哒 |
[00:13] | Gobble, gobble, your tail feather is caught in the gobble door. | 咯咯哒 咯咯哒 你的尾巴毛被咯咯哒的门夹住了 |
[00:15] | Thank you. Gobble… wait, what? | 谢谢 咯咯哒 等等 啥 |
[00:20] | Ow. | 嗷 |
[00:20] | I think your feathers are ripping. | 我想你的羽毛裂开了 |
[00:22] | Gobble. | 咯咯哒 |
[00:24] | Gobble. | 咯咯哒 |
[00:46] | All right, you know the drill. | 好 你知道这一套的 |
[00:48] | We’ve been living and breathing this operation for years. | 我们为了这次行动付出了多年心血 |
[00:50] | It goes down today and we only get one shot. | 终于到了今天 我们只有一次机会 |
[00:52] | Thanksgiving 2017, the meeting of the parents. | 2017感恩节 父母会晤大作战 |
[00:56] | Our objective is clear. Our parents will laugh, | 我们的目标很明确 爸爸妈妈们要笑呵呵的 |
[00:58] | they will bond, and then when the time is right, | 他们要产生羁绊 然后时机正确的话 |
[01:01] | our fathers will share a hug good-bye | 爸爸们还会用一个拥抱来告别 |
[01:03] | and it will be weird, but in the good way. | 会很奇怪 不过是好的方面的奇怪 |
[01:05] | Oh, my God. What is that photo? | 噫 天 这照片上是啥 |
[01:07] | I did an image search for dad’s hugging. | 我用爸爸的拥抱做关键词做了一下图片搜索 |
[01:08] | I didn’t have a lot of time to put this board together. | 我没有那么多时间整理这个板报 |
[01:10] | Now then, let’s review our targets, shall we? | 现在 让我们分析一下我们的目标 好吗 |
[01:12] | First we have the Santiagos: Camila and Victor. | 首先 是Santiago家 Camila和Victor |
[01:13] | 传统 保守 控制狂 | |
[01:15] | They are traditional, reserved, | 他们很传统 很保守 |
[01:16] | and like their daughter, controlling. | 而且和他们的女儿一样 控制狂 |
[01:16] | 传统 保守 控制狂 | |
[01:17] | 传统 保守 控制狂 | |
[01:17] | I wouldn’t say I’m controlling. | 我不觉得我是控制狂 |
[01:19] | I would say I’m Type A. | 我会说我是A型人格 |
[01:20] | You should write Type A there instead of controlling. | 你应该写A型人格 不要写控制狂 |
[01:22] | Vivid example of what we’re up against. | 生动的表现了我们要面对的状况 |
[01:23] | Now then, on the other side, we have the Peraltas: | 然后 另一边 是Peralta家 |
[01:26] | Karen and Roger. They are perfectly normal, no known flaws. | Karen和Roger 他们就是完完全全的普通人 没什么大缺点 |
[01:29] | All right, fine. My dad’s a selfish drunken slut | 好吧 我爹自私好酒又喜欢鬼混 |
[01:31] | – and my mom’s a flighty weirdo. – This is gonna be a disaster. | – 我妈是个反复无常的奇葩 – 这会是场灾难 |
[01:34] | I knew you’d say that, which is why we have this. | 我就知道你会这么说 所以 我们有这个 |
[01:37] | A list of things they have in common. | 他们共通点的列表 |
[01:39] | We can use it to grease the conversation. | 我们可以用这些来让谈话顺利进行 |
[01:40] | Ooh, convo grease. | 哦哦 谈话润滑剂 |
[01:43] | This is perfect. | 很完美 |
[01:44] | Okay, our dads both golf. Our mom’s both paint. | 好 爸爸们都玩高尔夫 妈妈们都画画 |
[01:47] | All four of them have hair. | 他们四个都有头发 |
[01:48] | 共同点 画画 国际旅行 纽约 喜欢的电视节目 天气 孩子 有头发 | |
[01:49] | Yeah, but that’s bottom of the barrel stuff. | 呃 这是实在没招儿的时候用的 |
[01:50] | We’re not gonna have to use that. | 我们不会用到这个的 |
[01:51] | Oh, you did a lot of work on this. | 噢 你为这事费心了啊 |
[01:53] | – I’m really impressed. – Oh, well, you know, | – 很厉害嘛 – 嗯 你知道的 |
[01:55] | it’s really important to me. | 对我而言真的很重要啊 |
[01:57] | I feel like it’s a chance for me | 我觉得我终于有机会 |
[01:58] | to finally have the big family Thanksgiving | 能过一次大家庭聚会的感恩节 |
[01:59] | – I never got as a kid. – Oh, babe. | – 小时候从来没有过 – 小可怜儿 |
[02:02] | It’s gonna be amazing. | 会很棒很棒的 |
[02:07] | Are you erasing the word controlling behind my back | 你是在我背后把控制狂三个字擦掉了吗 |
[02:09] | – while we kiss? – Mm-hmm. | – 在咱俩接吻的当口 – 嗯嗯 |
[02:11] | We can keep it in my office until it’s time to leave. | 到走之前我们可以把它放在我办公室里 |
[02:13] | What do you have in the pastry box, sir? Brownies? | 长官 你的点心盒子里是什么啊 布朗尼吗 |
[02:15] | No, you hold brownies from the side. | 不 布朗尼的话会从侧边拿着 |
[02:17] | He’s holding it from the bottom. | 他正捧着它呢 |
[02:18] | True. Maybe it s a cheesecake. | 确实 可能是芝士蛋糕 |
[02:19] | But there’s no condensation on the box. | 但是盒子上没有冷凝的水珠啊 |
[02:21] | – It’s room temperature. – Look at the finger spread, | – 这儿可是室温 – 看 他手指张开着 |
[02:23] | tensing in the shoulders. | 肩膀上用了力气 |
[02:24] | He’s supporting something dense. | 他捧得东西有点重 |
[02:27] | – It’s a pie. – It is a pie. | – 是个派 – 是个派 |
[02:28] | It is a pie. | 的确是个派 |
[02:29] | – Damn, that was impressive. – But this is not just any pie. | – 我去 这也太厉害了 – 但是这可不是什么随便的派 |
[02:32] | It’s an English walnut pie | 这是个英式核桃派 |
[02:33] | from the Cottage Inn in Saratoga Springs. | 从萨拉托加矿泉城的小屋饭馆买的 |
[02:36] | Raymond and I drive all the way upstate for it every year. | Raymond和我每年都开车去北边买这个 |
[02:38] | It’s the finest sweet treat on earth. | 这是世界上最美妙的甜品 |
[02:39] | Even better than a plain scone. | 比原味司康饼都好吃 |
[02:41] | Wow, that good, huh? | 哇 这么棒吗 |
[02:42] | We’re bringing it to Kevin’s parents’ house tonight. | 我们今晚要带它去Kevin父母家 |
[02:44] | Can’t wait. What do you all have planned for Turkey day? | 迫不及待 你们感恩节都有什么计划啊 |
[02:47] | Well, I’ve got a great Thanksgiving planned. | 我有一个安排绝赞的感恩节 |
[02:50] | Nikolaj has taken to food just like his papa, | Nikolaj像他爸爸一样开始追求美食了 |
[02:52] | so I’m making an exotic spread. | 所以我做一顿异域风情的大餐 |
[02:54] | If it can fly or swim, we’re eating its eggs. | 如果它能飞或者游走了 我们就吃它的蛋 |
[02:57] | Well, at the Jefford’s house, it’s not just Thanksgiving, | 在Jefford家 这不仅是感恩节 |
[02:59] | it’s also Ava’s birthday, so we do it up huge. | 还是Ava的生日 所以我们办得很大 |
[03:02] | I got her a Perry the Parrot. | 我给她准备了佩里鹦鹉 |
[03:05] | That’s a hot toy. Terry tried ten toy stores. | 是个超流行的玩具 Terry去了十家玩具店才买到 |
[03:07] | I guess I’m only one doing this holiday right. | 看来我是唯一正常过假期的人了 |
[03:09] | Hitting the open road with my bike. | 上路狂飙摩托车 |
[03:11] | No family, no friends, no dinner. | 不要家人 不要朋友 不要晚宴 |
[03:13] | That sounds really dark. | 听起来很阴暗啊 |
[03:15] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[03:16] | Well, everyone’s plans seem lovely. | 大家的计划听起来都挺好的 |
[03:18] | Oh, Hitchcock and I didn’t say ours. | Hitchcock和我还没说呢 |
[03:19] | How unfortunate. | 真可惜 |
[03:21] | Okay, the house is all clean. | 好啦 干干净净的房间 |
[03:23] | The wine is in the fridge. | 冰箱里冰着酒水 |
[03:24] | What is this pitcher of gray water? | 这杯灰色的水是什么 |
[03:26] | I read an article that said when you wash vegetables, | 我读了一篇文章 讲到当你洗蔬菜时 |
[03:29] | all the nutrients leech into the water | 所有的营养物质会流失到洗菜水里 |
[03:31] | and then you can drink it. They call it a super water. | 然后你就可以喝掉它 他们称之为超级水 |
[03:35] | Oh. Well, that’s neat. | 哦 好吧 真不错 |
[03:36] | I am gonna just hide it right over here. | 我要把它就藏在这儿 |
[03:39] | Dad, you almost ready? | 爸 你快好了吗 |
[03:40] | The Santiago’s are very punctual. | Santiago家都很准时的 |
[03:42] | I’m already out of the shower. Chill, bro. | 我已经冲好澡了 淡定 老弟 |
[03:44] | Don’t call me bro. I’m your son. | 别叫我老弟 我是你儿子 |
[03:46] | – Okay, dude. – Dude is not an improvement. | – 好吧 哥们 – 叫哥们也好不到哪里去 |
[03:49] | Oh, boy, they’re here. | 哦 他们来了 |
[03:50] | Oh, now, honey, | 哦 甜心 |
[03:50] | I know you’re nervous, but it’s gonna be fine. | 我知道你很紧张 但都会顺利的 |
[03:53] | We can handle ourselves. | 我们能控住场面 |
[03:55] | Hola. Feliz Thanksgiving. | 你好 感恩节快乐 |
[03:58] | Jake told me you were Cuban. | Jake和我说过你们是古巴人 |
[03:59] | Yes, I did, and I regret it. Come on in. | 是的 我是说过 我也后悔了 快进来 |
[04:01] | So nice to finally meet you. I’m Victor. | 真高兴终于见到你了 我是Victor |
[04:04] | – And I’m Camila. – Oh. | – 我是Camila – 哦 |
[04:06] | – And you brought a turkey? – Sure did. | – 你还带了火鸡来 – 当然带了 |
[04:08] | Even though I told her that you were making the turkey, | 尽管我告诉过她 说你负责做火鸡 |
[04:10] | and all she needed to bring was stuffing. | 而她要做的就是带些填料 |
[04:11] | The stuffing’s inside it and now we have two turkeys, | 填料就在里面 现在我们有两个火鸡了 |
[04:14] | – just in case. – In case of what? | – 以防万一 – 万一什么 |
[04:17] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[04:19] | Anyway, it was in the car when she picked me up. | 总之 她来接我的时候 火鸡就在车里了 |
[04:21] | – Isn’t that fun? – The most fun. | – 这有意思吧 – 太有意思了 |
[04:22] | Why don’t we just get comfortable. | 我们为什么不放松一下 |
[04:24] | – My dad is just… – Hey, Kare-bear, | – 我爸正在 – 嘿 Karen亲亲 |
[04:26] | – which pants do you think… – Dad! | – 你认为哪条裤子 – 爸 |
[04:28] | – Honey. – The Santiagos are here. | – 甜心 – Santiago一家到了 |
[04:31] | Feliz Thanksgiving. How was the trip in? | 感恩节快乐 一路怎样 |
[04:33] | The flight must have been awful. | 飞过来一定很糟糕 |
[04:35] | – Hey, Dad? – This holiday is the worst. | – 嘿 爸 – 这个节假日最烦了 |
[04:36] | Could we just press pause on that and maybe get some pants? | 我们能先暂停一下吗 也许你可以穿上裤子 |
[04:38] | Fine. I’ll put on some pants. | 好吧 我这就去穿裤子 |
[04:40] | Thanks. | 多谢 |
[04:42] | Squad, bullpen, now. | 小队全员 办公间集中 马上 |
[04:44] | – Is everything okay, sir? – No, it is not. | – 一切还好吗 长官 – 不 不好 |
[04:46] | I went to a meeting and when I returned, | 我刚刚去开会 我回来之后发现 |
[04:48] | my pie was gone. Which one of you took it? | 我的派不见了 你们当中谁拿了 |
[04:50] | Calm down, there’s no need to point fingers. | 冷静 没有必要指指戳戳 |
[04:53] | At us. It was clearly Hitchcock and Scully. | 朝我们 显然是Hitchcock和Scully干的 |
[04:55] | How dare you. You have no proof. | 大胆 你又没证据 |
[04:57] | There’s crumbs all over your desks. | 你们桌上布满碎屑 |
[04:58] | Well, these aren’t pie crumbs. | 这些不是派的碎屑 |
[05:00] | Bread, cookie, pizza, sandwich, blintz, | 面包 饼干 披萨 三明治 薄饼 |
[05:03] | and one good old fashioned potato chip. | 以及一片美味的传统薯片 |
[05:06] | No pie here. I just humiliated you. | 就是没有派 我刚刚羞辱了你 |
[05:09] | Look, this doesn’t have to be a big deal. | 好吧 没必要把这件事闹大 |
[05:10] | Whoever took that pie, come forward and… | 不管谁拿了派 站出来 |
[05:12] | all will be forgiven. | 都会得到原谅 |
[05:15] | Smart. You knew I would never forgive you. | 聪明 你知道我永远不会原谅你 |
[05:17] | But you’re dumb if you think I won’t get to the bottom of this. | 但如果你认为我不会追究到底 就太愚蠢了 |
[05:20] | Everyone here is a suspect. | 在场的所有人都有犯罪嫌疑 |
[05:23] | Okay, not off to a great start. | 开局不太好 |
[05:25] | My mom brought a passive-aggressive turkey | 我妈带了一只具有消极攻击性的火鸡 |
[05:26] | and we all saw your dad’s penis through his undies. | 我们还都透过你爸的内内看见了他的鸡巴 |
[05:28] | What? You did? Why were you looking? | 什么 你看见了 你为什么看 |
[05:29] | No, I wasn’t. It all happened so fast. | 我 我没 一切都发生得太快了 |
[05:32] | Hey, everyone, I’m sorry for not being “Dressed”. | 嘿 大伙儿 我很抱歉之前没有”穿戴”好 |
[05:34] | I didn’t think you guys were gonna be so early. | 我没想到你们会这么早到 |
[05:36] | We arrived at the agreed upon time. | 我们是按照约定好的时间到的 |
[05:38] | Right. So, like, super early. | 对 就是特别早 |
[05:40] | Convo grease. Convo grease them right now. | 谈话润滑 现在快去润滑一下他们的谈话 |
[05:42] | Yes. Mrs. Peralta, | 好的 Peralta太太 |
[05:44] | I love this new ceramic that you painted. | 我超爱你绘制的这个新的瓷器 |
[05:47] | You know, my mom paints as well. | 你知道吗 我妈也绘画的 |
[05:49] | – Really? – Yes. | – 是吗 – 是的 |
[05:50] | – I paint on canvases though. – Oh. | – 不过我是在画布上作画 – 哦 |
[05:52] | And that’s different? | 那不一样吗 |
[05:53] | – Very. – Completely. | – 很不一样 – 完全不同 |
[05:55] | I just always found canvas to be too restricting. | 我只是感觉画布过于约束了 |
[05:57] | For me with bowls and vases and furniture, | 对我而言 可以在饭碗 花瓶和家具上作画 |
[06:01] | the world is my canvas. | 整个世界都是我的画布 |
[06:03] | Yes, and for me, with canvas, | 确实 而我呢 在画布上作画 |
[06:05] | the canvas is my canvas. | 画布就是画布 |
[06:07] | – She said “Canvas” So much. – Who wants to hear a joke? | – 她说了太多次”画布”了 – 谁想听个笑话 |
[06:10] | Do you mean like a riddle? ‘Cause I love riddles. | 你是说谜语吗 我超爱谜语的 |
[06:12] | No, I mean like a joke joke, where I say it and you laugh. | 不是 我是说狭义的笑话 我一讲你就笑的那种 |
[06:15] | No, then I’m not interested. | 那不了 我没什么兴趣 |
[06:16] | Oh. Well… golf. | 噢 那谈高尔夫球吧 |
[06:19] | Yes, golf. Anyone hit the links lately? | 没错 谈谈高尔夫球吧 最近有谁去打了高尔夫球了吗 |
[06:22] | – I don’t play golf. – What are you talking about? | – 我不打高尔夫 – 怎么会呢 |
[06:23] | You played it all the time when I was a kid. | 在我小时候你经常去打高尔夫呀 |
[06:24] | Never played golf in my life. | 我这辈子从没打过高尔夫 |
[06:26] | Jake, you are remembering when he used to pretend to golf | Jake 你记得的是他以前装作去打高尔夫 |
[06:29] | so that he could spend his Sundays cheating on me. | 实际上他是在星期天背着我出去乱搞 |
[06:31] | – Ah. – Oh, yeah. | – 啊 – 噢 没错 |
[06:33] | – Oops. – But it’s okay now. | – 这下糟了 – 但是没关系啦 |
[06:35] | – We’re happy, we’re back together… – We’re cool | – 我们现在又开心地在一起了 – 我们挺好的 |
[06:37] | And, you know, all relationships have rough patches. | 你们知道的 任何感情都会有些艰难的时期嘛 |
[06:40] | – Right, Camila? – No. | – 对吧 Camila – 并不是 |
[06:44] | – Jake. – Hair. | – Jake – 谈头发吧 |
[06:46] | We all have hair. | 我们都有头发 |
[06:50] | Mm. | 是呀 |
[06:51] | Okay, this is bad. | 这情况太糟糕了 |
[06:52] | None of the convo grease worked. | 我们的谈话顺滑油没一个有用 |
[06:54] | We need a new plan. | 我们需要一个新计划 |
[06:55] | There’s gotta be some way to make them get along. | 肯定有什么办法 能让他们好好相处 |
[06:56] | Maybe we could play a game. | 要不我们玩个游戏吧 |
[06:57] | No. No games. My dad gets super competitive. | 不行 不能玩游戏 我爸玩起游戏来特别争强好胜 |
[07:00] | He used to flip out on me when I beat him at Adult Clue. | 以前我玩成人版<妙探寻凶>赢了他 他对我大发脾气 |
[07:03] | It was the only board game he had at his condo. | 那是他公寓里唯一的桌游 |
[07:05] | All the murder weapons were sex toys. | 里面提到的所有杀人武器都是情趣玩具 |
[07:06] | Oh, okay. You know what? | 噢 好吧 你知道吗 |
[07:08] | Actually, my dad is super competitive too. | 其实 我爸爸也是超级争强好胜的 |
[07:10] | It’s bad. He got kicked off a bird watching tour once. | 可严重了 他以前在一次观鸟活动中被轰出去了 |
[07:13] | – Look a kingfisher. – No, no, no, no, no. | – 看 那是一只翠鸟 – 不不不 |
[07:15] | That’s the same bird I saw earlier. | 那只鸟是我之前就看到了的 |
[07:17] | That doesn’t count. | 所以那不作数 |
[07:18] | Yikes. All right, so it’s agreed. | 妈呀 好了 我们都同意 |
[07:20] | We steer clear of all competition. | 我们要避开一切竞争 |
[07:22] | Why can’t there be some magic potion | 为什么没有魔法药水 |
[07:23] | that makes everyone happy and have fun all the time? | 可以让每个人都一直开开心心呢 |
[07:28] | Who wants some alcohol? | 谁要喝点酒呀 |
[07:31] | Thank you very much, David. | David 非常感谢你 |
[07:32] | That’ll be all. | 这样就可以了 |
[07:36] | There are no prints on the box, no DNA evidence, | 盒子上没有留下指纹 没有DNA证据 |
[07:38] | and the security camera in my office was obscured, | 我办公室的摄像头也被遮住了 |
[07:40] | which means whoever took my pie | 这表明偷我的馅饼的那个人 |
[07:42] | thought it through. | 把这些问题考虑得很周到 |
[07:43] | And that means… | 那么这就意味着 |
[07:43] | It wasn’t Hitchcock and Scully. | 可以排除Hitchcock和Scully了 |
[07:44] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[07:46] | Now, as for you three, | 现在 就剩你们三个人了 |
[07:48] | I think it’s time we had a little chat. | 我得和你们聊几句 |
[07:50] | How long you been planning this? | 你计划偷我的馅饼多长时间了 |
[07:51] | A day? A week? A year? | 一天吗 一周吗 还是一年 |
[07:54] | Or is this the only reason you joined the force to begin with? | 或者说其实这就是你来这儿当警探的原因 |
[07:56] | So you think I became a cop just so I can steal your pie? | 你的意思是说我来当警察就是为了偷你一个馅饼吗 |
[07:59] | Your words not mine. | 你自己说的 我没这样说 |
[08:02] | No, don’t tell me why you did it. | 不 别给我说你为什么偷了那个馅饼 |
[08:03] | Tell him. | 对他说 |
[08:04] | You want me to talk to this picture of your husband? | 你想让我对着你丈夫的照片说话吗 |
[08:07] | Look him in the eye and tell him what you did. | 看着他的眼睛 告诉他为什么你要这样做 |
[08:09] | – I didn’t do it, Kevin. – Don’t you say his name. | – Kevin 不是我偷的 – 不准叫他的名字 |
[08:12] | No, Terry, I’m not mad at you. | Terry 我没有生你的气 |
[08:14] | I know you didn’t mean to do it. | 我知道你不是故意偷我的馅饼的 |
[08:15] | You just got hungry, | 你只是饿了 |
[08:16] | and that’s the most natural thing in the world. | 这是最自然不过的事情了 |
[08:18] | – I didn’t take your pie. – You’re lying! | – 我没偷你的馅饼 – 你在说谎 |
[08:21] | If you’re so innocent, | 如果你真的是清白的 |
[08:22] | where were you when the pie went missing? | 我的馅饼被偷的时候你在哪里呢 |
[08:24] | I was at the grocery store buying goose feet for Nikolaj’s dinner. | 我在杂货店为Nikolaj的晚餐买鹅掌 |
[08:27] | I was getting the oil changed in my bike. | 我在给我的摩托车换机油 |
[08:28] | Preparing for my solo Thanksgiving ride. | 为我感恩节的独自骑行做准备 |
[08:30] | I was at the gym. | 我在健身房 |
[08:31] | Ava’s birthday/Thanksgiving dinner’s a high-caloric affair. | Ava的生日兼感恩节晚餐的卡路里可高了 |
[08:35] | Terry needs to earn that feast. | Terry为了享受大餐需要去健身 |
[08:37] | Everybody has an alibi. How convenient. | 每个人都有不在场证据 真是方便啊 |
[08:40] | So I hope you’re comfortable | 那么我希望你们不要觉得不爽 |
[08:42] | because I will keep you in here all day if necessary! | 因为如果有需要 我会让你们一整天都待在这儿 |
[08:47] | We need the room to question someone | 我们需要一个审讯室来审问 |
[08:48] | about the Red Hook homicide. | 一个和雷德胡克杀人案有关的人 |
[08:49] | Oh, no problem. We’ll be right out. | 噢 没问题 我们马上出去 |
[08:52] | Okay, we are one glass in. | 好的 我们已经喝了第一杯酒了 |
[08:53] | My mom’s telling a story about my birth | 我妈正在说我出生的故事 |
[08:55] | and your parents are not recoiling. | 你爸妈也没有拒绝听 |
[08:57] | Good. Let’s keep it going. I think we need to top ’em off. | 太好了 让我们把好势头保持下去吧 我觉得我们需要给他们满上 |
[09:00] | A-top them off. | 给他们满上 |
[09:01] | Every night I’m told what to do | 每天晚上我都被告知该做什么 |
[09:03] | and every morning I do what I’m told, | 每天早上我都按照被告知的去做 |
[09:05] | but yet I cannot escape your scold. | 但是你却还是要骂我 |
[09:07] | What am I? An alarm clock. | 我是谁 我是一个闹钟 |
[09:10] | Oh, I get it. So a riddle is just like a fact | 噢 我懂了 谜语就是把真实的事情 |
[09:13] | that’s told in a really confusing way. | 用令人困惑的方式讲出来 |
[09:15] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[09:16] | Hey, I used to fly with Sully Sullenberger. | 我曾经和萨利机长一起开飞机 |
[09:19] | What he did was amazing. | 他做的事情真了不起 |
[09:20] | Between us, I could have landed that plane | 就我们知道就好 如果是我来负责那次飞机降落 |
[09:22] | on the ground at the destination | 我能稳稳的把它停在目的地的地面 |
[09:24] | without killing any of those birds. | 而且一只鸟都不会死 |
[09:28] | Is my dad playing piano? | 我爸是在弹钢琴吗 |
[09:30] | And is my dad scatting? | 我爸是在哼歌么 |
[09:34] | – This is amazing. – Oh, my. | – 这真是不可思议 – 不可思议 |
[09:35] | Who wants more wine? | 有人想再来点葡萄酒吗 |
[09:36] | No, no, no, no, no more for me. | 不不不 我不要了 |
[09:38] | In fact, I think everyone here has had enough. | 其实 我觉得所有人都喝的够多了 |
[09:40] | – We have? – Yes. | – 够多了吗 – 是的 |
[09:43] | Now we’re drinking this. | 现在开始我们喝这个 |
[09:45] | Rum from Cuba. | 朗姆酒 来自古巴 |
[09:47] | Rum from Cuba! | 来自古巴的朗姆酒 |
[09:50] | I saw what you did this morning | 你今天早上做的事我都看见了 |
[09:51] | when you deduced the contents of my bakery box. | 在你们推理出我糕点盒里装了什么的时候 |
[09:54] | Impressive. | 令人赞叹 |
[09:55] | Now I need to use your skills to find my pie. | 现在我需要你们再发挥一次 来找到我的派 |
[09:58] | It’s about time you came to us. | 你也差不多该想到找我们了 |
[10:00] | Here’s what we need from you. A list of the pie’s ingredients. | 我们需要这些东西 你的派的配料表 |
[10:02] | We’re looking for anything that might linger onsomeone’s breath. | 我们在查是不是有任何可能存留在呼吸中的成分 |
[10:04] | We need surveillance footage from the water fountain | 我们还需要饮水机旁边的监控录像 |
[10:06] | the crumb consistency was dry. | 那些派的碎屑很干 |
[10:08] | Whoever ate it’s gonna be thirsty. | 不管是谁吃的 他都会很渴 |
[10:09] | Now what kind of crimped edge are we dealing with here? | 那个派边上的卷曲花纹是什么形状的 |
[10:11] | – U-shaped or V? – I don’t know. | – U字型还是V字形 – 我不知道 |
[10:13] | Well, then get on the damned phone | 那还不赶紧把他妈的电话拿起来 |
[10:15] | and find out. | 去问一问 |
[10:19] | Babe, our parents are vibing hard. | 宝贝 我们的父母现在相处好融洽 |
[10:21] | I know. | 我知道 |
[10:22] | Drinking just makes people get along better. | 喝酒就是能让人相处得更好 |
[10:24] | Do you think if I got my parents drunk every day when I was a kid, | 你觉不觉得如果在我小的时候我能让我爸妈天天喝醉 |
[10:26] | they would have stayed together, | 他们就会一直在一起 |
[10:27] | and we would have had a happy family? | 然后我们会有一个幸福的家庭 |
[10:28] | – Probably. Yeah. – Right. Yeah. | – 没准会的 – 是吧 就是 |
[10:30] | I’d like to say a few words. | 我有几句话想说 |
[10:31] | Camila and I thrilled to welcome you into our family, | 我和Camila非常欢迎你加入我们的家庭 |
[10:35] | so allow me to be the first to bless this union with a toast. | 所以请允许我第一个敬酒来表达对这次联姻的祝福 |
[10:39] | – To Jake and Amy. – To Jake and Amy. | – 敬Jake和Amy – 敬Jake和Amy |
[10:42] | Aww, thanks, Dad. That was really sweet. | 喔 谢谢 爸爸 真是贴心 |
[10:44] | I have a toast too. | 我也要敬一杯酒 |
[10:46] | Karen and I would like to welcome you into our family. | 我和Karen很高兴你能加入我们的家庭 |
[10:50] | And allow me to be the first to say that we love you. | 请允许我第一个来说我们爱你 |
[10:54] | To Jake and Amy. Congratulations. | 敬Jake和Amy 恭喜你们 |
[10:56] | To Jake and Amy. | 敬Jake和Amy |
[10:58] | – Thanks, Dad. – I’d like to go again. | – 谢了 老爸 – 我要再来一次 |
[10:59] | Uh-oh, they’re getting competitive. | 啊哦 他们的好胜心起来了 |
[11:01] | It goes without saying, I love you both. | 这是不言而喻的 我爱你们俩 |
[11:02] | – But you didn’t say it. – I’d just like to add, | – 但是你没说 – 我还想补充一点 |
[11:04] | if there’s anything you ever need, | 如果你们有什么事要帮忙 |
[11:07] | the Santiago’s are here for you. | Santiago家随时效劳 |
[11:09] | – To Jake and Amy. – Round two. | – 敬Jake和Amy – 第二回合 |
[11:10] | Oh, that seems like plenty, Dad. | 喔我觉得够了 老爸 |
[11:12] | No, if Victor gets two toasts, | 不 如果Victor敬两杯酒 |
[11:13] | then I do too. | 我也要 |
[11:15] | I would like to go one step further and say that | 我打算更进一步 我会说 |
[11:17] | if there is anything that you need or want, | 如果有任何你们需要或者想要的东西 |
[11:21] | the Peralta’s are there for you. | Peralta家随时效劳 |
[11:23] | That doesn’t sound like a better offer than mine. | 听起来没比我的强多少 |
[11:25] | Yeah, it is. | 强的 强的 |
[11:27] | It’s a lot better than yours. | 比你的强多了 |
[11:28] | Jake Jake… | |
[11:30] | I’ll give you my grandfather’s watch. | 我要把我祖父的手表送给你 |
[11:32] | You are now a Santiago. | 你现在是Santiago家的一员了 |
[11:34] | I would like to pay for the wedding. | 我打算负担你们的婚礼花销 |
[11:35] | Amy, you are now my daughter. | Amy你现在是我的女儿了 |
[11:37] | – What? – I win. | – 啥 – 我赢了 |
[11:38] | To Jake and Amy. | 敬Jake和Amy |
[11:40] | Oh, no. There are downsides to alcohol. | 喔不 酒精还是有缺点的 |
[11:43] | Well, that was a lovely series of toasts, | 好了 贴心的祝酒真不少 |
[11:46] | Now who can I interest in 12 cups of coffee? | 现在有人有兴趣来上12杯咖啡吗 |
[11:49] | No, I’d like to know what Roger meant | 不 我想知道知道Roger是什么意思 |
[11:51] | when he said he would pay for the wedding. | 关于他说他要负担你们婚礼的事儿 |
[11:52] | How much are you willing to give them? | 你愿意给他们掏多少钱 |
[11:54] | Whatever they need. | 需要多少给多少 |
[11:55] | You know it’s tradition for the bride’s family to pay. | 你知道传统的 应该是新娘家来掏婚礼钱 |
[11:57] | It’s also tradition for the host to make the turkey. | 传统里也说了 应该是主人家来准备火鸡 |
[11:59] | – Okay, guys… – Bottom line is, | – 好了大家 – 这是底线 |
[12:02] | we appreciate the offer, but we’re paying. | 我们感谢你们的提议 但是我们来掏钱 |
[12:04] | No, you gave him the watch. That was your gift. | 不 你把手表都给他了 那就是你的礼物 |
[12:06] | Maybe we should just split the wedding. | 或者我们应该平分婚礼的花销 |
[12:08] | It’s a great idea, Mom. | 好主意 妈妈 |
[12:09] | Given your financial situation. | 鉴于你们的财政状况 |
[12:11] | – No. – What’s that supposed to mean? | – 不 – 你这是什么意思 |
[12:13] | Our financial “Situation”? | 我们的财政状况 |
[12:15] | You know, I think we probably all had | 知道么 我觉得可能我们都已经 |
[12:16] | just about enough of this delicious rum. | 喝了太多的美味朗姆酒 |
[12:19] | I’m gonna dump it out into this plant. | 我打算把剩下的倒花盆里 |
[12:20] | That’s a $600 bottle. | 一瓶六百美金呢 |
[12:21] | $527. I looked it up online. | 明明是527美金 我上网查了 |
[12:24] | If you paid $600, you’re making some bad choices, my friend. | 如果你花了六百美金 那你肯定是被坑了 |
[12:28] | All right, it’s dinner time. Everybody go wash your hands. | 好了 该吃晚餐了 所有人饭前先把手洗干净 |
[12:31] | I’d never said that before. Amy, you come with me. | 我以前从来没这么说过 Amy 你跟我来一下 |
[12:34] | This is a nightmare. | 简直噩梦啊 |
[12:35] | This is worse than my sixth birthday party | 这比我六岁的生日派对还糟 |
[12:37] | when I caught my dad | 我可是亲眼目睹我爸 |
[12:38] | making out with a female clown in the bounce house. | 和一个女小丑在充气城堡里打得火热 |
[12:40] | Oh, my dad is the worst. | 喔 我爸最糟糕了 |
[12:41] | I know. He’s ruining the whole day. | 是啊 他快要把今天给毁了 |
[12:43] | Yeah, but, you know, don’t just blame my dad. | 是啊 但是也不能全怪我爸 |
[12:47] | You literally just said he’s the worst. | 你刚不是还说他最糟糕呢 |
[12:49] | I know. It’s okay when I say it. | 对 但是我说就可以 |
[12:50] | You have to pretend like he’s cool. Those are the rules. | 你就应该假装说他还是挺好的 这可是规矩啊 |
[12:52] | Plus, you gotta admit, | 再说了 你得承认 |
[12:53] | your parents were being a little condescending. | 你爸妈也有点自以为是呢 |
[12:55] | Why? Because they asked | 怎么了 就因为他们问了句 |
[12:56] | what was in the dip that seemed to be just mayo? | 这蘸酱只是单纯的蛋黄酱吗 |
[12:58] | All dip is just mayo. | 所有蘸酱都是蛋黄酱 |
[12:59] | Yes, but no, what I was referring to was the fact that | 不光是这一点 还有一点就是 |
[13:01] | your mom brought her own hand towels. | 你妈自带擦手巾 |
[13:03] | As if my mom wouldn’t have washed hers | 搞得就像我妈明知你妈会来家里 |
[13:05] | knowing they had guests coming over? | 还不会洗干净擦手巾吗 |
[13:06] | Did she? | 那她洗了吗 |
[13:07] | No, you don’t have to. | 没洗 因为没必要洗 |
[13:08] | They’re only touched by freshly cleaned hands. | 因为擦手巾本来就是用来擦洗干净了的手 |
[13:09] | – They never get dirty. – Wow. | – 擦手巾根本不会脏啊 – 哇 |
[13:11] | The unhygienic apple doesn’t fall far from the unhygienic tree. | 不爱卫生的苹果树上结得也是不爱卫生的苹果 |
[13:14] | Did you just call my mom a tree? | 你是在说我妈是一棵树吗 |
[13:15] | I called her an unhygienic tree. | 我说她是不爱卫生的树 |
[13:17] | Wow. Wow. Wow. | 哇 哇 哇 |
[13:19] | All right, you know what? | 行 我不管了 |
[13:21] | Let’s just go back in there | 咱们还是进去吧 |
[13:23] | and enjoy our joyous Thanksgiving | 继续吃完这欢快的感恩大餐 |
[13:25] | and hopefully no one’s parents will ruin it. | 希望没有谁的父母会毁了这一天 |
[13:27] | Fine. Well, I know that | 行 没问题 我反正知道 |
[13:28] | my parents aren’t gonna ruin any joyousness. | 我爸妈肯定不会破坏这开心的气氛 |
[13:30] | In fact, they’re gonna be joyous as hell. | 不光如此 他们还会开心得要死 |
[13:32] | Not nearly as joyous as my parents. | 怎么着都肯定没有我爸妈开心 |
[13:36] | Thank you, all, for joining me. | 谢谢你们啊 全过来了 |
[13:37] | I checked into your alibis. | 我已经核实过你们的不在场证明了 |
[13:38] | Or should I say… | 或者说 |
[13:40] | alib-lies! | 不在场骗局 |
[13:42] | Diaz, if you were changing the oil in your bike | 首先Diaz 如果你当时在给你的机车加油 |
[13:44] | for your big ride up the coast, then tell me, | 以免后期去海边绕圈不会中途没油 那你告诉我 |
[13:46] | why is your tank only half full? | 为什么你的油箱只有半满 |
[13:48] | – You dipsticked my bike? – That’s not all I dipsticked. | – 你居然”插”了我的油箱 – 我不光”插”了你的油箱 |
[13:51] | Mr. Fit, or should I call you by your real name? | 健身模范 或者我是不是该叫你 |
[13:53] | Mr. Fib. | 扯淡模范 |
[13:55] | I find it quite odd that you were building up an appetite at the gym | 我就奇怪了你是怎么在健身房锻炼胃口的 |
[13:58] | when your gym is closed on Thanksgiving. | 你的健身房在感恩节明明就关门了 |
[14:01] | And, Boyle, out buying goose feet for Nickolaj? | 还有 Boyle 你是为Nickolaj去买鹅掌了对吧 |
[14:03] | Nikolaj. | Ni要发重音 |
[14:04] | I found your grocery store receipt. | 我找到了你杂货店的收据 |
[14:06] | No feet of any kind. But there was one purchase, | 什么掌都没有 但是你却买了一样东西 |
[14:09] | a beverage that pairs perfectly with pie. | 与我的派可以称之为完美搭档的饮品 |
[14:12] | One gallon of milk! | 一加仑牛奶 |
[14:14] | This heist took three people. | 这场骗局由你们三个人所组织 |
[14:16] | Lady Dipstick, Mr. Fib, and the Milk Man. | 插油小姐 扯淡模范 还有这个送奶工 |
[14:19] | The jig is up. Confess. | 真相大白 坦白从宽 |
[14:23] | – Okay, I lied. – Thank you. | – 好吧 我说了谎 – 谢谢你 |
[14:24] | Not about the pie. About my Thanksgiving. | 跟你的派没关系 是关于感恩节的 |
[14:25] | I’m not spending it alone. I’m spending it with my family. | 我不是一个人过的 我是跟家里人一起过的 |
[14:28] | We’re seeing the new “Minions” Musical on Broadway. | 我们要在百老汇看最新的<小黄人>音乐剧 |
[14:30] | And I wasn’t putting oil in my bike. | 我没有给我的机车加油 |
[14:33] | I was picking up these matching T-shirts for my whole family. | 我骑车去拿给我全家订制的亲子装了 |
[14:36] | I missed my family a lot when I was in prison | 我坐牢的时候很想我的家里人 |
[14:38] | and we’ve gotten really close again. | 现在我们又亲近起来了 |
[14:39] | I was embarrassed about how pumped I am to see them. | 我因为很激动想见家里人而感到很羞愧 |
[14:41] | The T-shirts were my idea. | 而且亲子装还是我的想法 |
[14:43] | Okay. It was a two-man job. | 好 那就是两人作案 |
[14:45] | No, I didn’t steal your pie either. | 我真的没有偷你的派 |
[14:48] | I lied about the gym because | 我骗你说我去了健身房是因为 |
[14:49] | I was still trying to find a Perry the Parrot for Ava. | 我还在为Ava找那个玩具鹦鹉呢 |
[14:52] | I forgot it was her birthday coming up | 我压根就把她生日这事儿给忘了 |
[14:54] | and by the time I realized, the dumb toy was all sold out. | 等我想起来 那智障玩具都售罄了 |
[14:58] | I just didn’t want you guys to know | 我只是不想让你们知道 |
[14:59] | what a horrible dad I really am. | 我是一个糟糕的父亲 |
[15:02] | Well, now we do. | 现在我们知道了 |
[15:03] | Boyle? | Boyle呢 |
[15:04] | Nikolaj is a picky eater! | Nikolaj太挑食了 |
[15:05] | I lied about his pallet. | 我说他是美食家其实是骗人的 |
[15:07] | All he drinks is milk. All he eats is buttered noodles. | 他现在只喝牛奶 只吃黄油拌面 |
[15:11] | And perhaps my walnut pie? | 那我的核桃派呢 |
[15:13] | I wish. He hates nuts. | 我倒是希望呢 他讨厌坚果 |
[15:15] | My son is a basic bitch. | 我儿子真是个臭婊子 |
[15:17] | So none of you took my pie. | 所以你们都没偷我的派 |
[15:19] | Captain, you’re gonna wanna see this. | 警监 你过来看看 |
[15:21] | Their desks were clean, | 他们的桌子都十分干净 |
[15:23] | so we expanded the search radius. | 所以我们扩大了搜寻范围 |
[15:26] | Take a look. | 看一下吧 |
[15:27] | My pie, and it wasn’t even eaten. | 我的派 它都还没有被吃过 |
[15:29] | Just thrown away like common street trash. | 就像街上的垃圾一样被扔到一边 |
[15:32] | Makes me sick. | 真让我难受 |
[15:33] | Spend your life on the force, and it never gets easier. | 当了一辈子警察 可这种感觉永远不会让你好过 |
[15:36] | Wow, Mom, what a delightful dinner. | 哇哦 妈 这晚饭太棒了 |
[15:39] | I mean, these have gotta be | 我是说 这简直是 |
[15:40] | the most joyous green beans I’ve ever seen. | 我见过最美好的青豆了 |
[15:42] | Oh, thanks, honey. | 喔 谢谢宝贝 |
[15:43] | – They’re pre-made from a can. – Great. | – 它们是加工好的罐头食品 – 好吧 |
[15:46] | Shall we carve the turkey? Get this dinner started? | 我们能切火鸡了吗 开始吃晚饭 |
[15:47] | I’m an excellent carver. Allow me. | 我是切火鸡的好手 让我来吧 |
[15:50] | I think I can carve the turkey. | 我觉得我能切好火鸡 |
[15:51] | After all, it is my house | 毕竟这是我的家 |
[15:53] | and sitting right here in front of me. | 火鸡也摆在我的面前 |
[15:54] | We have two turkeys. | 我们有两只火鸡啊 |
[15:56] | You can both carve one. | 你们俩都能切 |
[15:58] | Yes, thank goodness for the second turkey, | 是啊 多亏了这第二个火鸡 |
[16:00] | a very normal thing to have brought. | 一个能带来的最正常的东西 |
[16:02] | This is actually very good because now everybody could see | 这实际上太好了 因为所有人都能见识到 |
[16:05] | – who cuts the turkey better. – You’re on. | – 谁切得更好 – 说定了 |
[16:08] | Wow. Really mature. | 哇哦 真成熟 |
[16:09] | You’re just saying that because you know my dad’s gonna win. | 你就是这么说因为你知道我爸会赢 |
[16:11] | As if. | 才不是呢 |
[16:12] | Hey, Roger,You like jokes. Here’s one. | 嘿 Roger 你喜欢听笑话 这有一个 |
[16:15] | I’d hate to be a passenger on one of your flights | 我一定不愿意坐你的航班 |
[16:17] | if you fly as slow as you cut a turkey. | 如果你开飞机也像你切火鸡一样慢的话 |
[16:19] | Riddle me this, Victor. | 试试这个谜语 Victor |
[16:20] | Who sucks at carving turkey, | 谁不光火鸡切得烂 |
[16:21] | thinks their rum is good when it’s bad? | 还觉得自己难喝的朗姆酒可棒了 |
[16:23] | You. Up top, Jake. | 就是你 来拍一个 Jake |
[16:25] | Joyous. | 真开心啊 |
[16:26] | Uh, Camila, did you put your stuffing in my ceramic? | 呃 Camila 你是把填料放我的陶器里面了吗 |
[16:29] | – I thought it was a bowl. – It’s art. | – 我以为那是个碗 – 那是艺术品 |
[16:32] | What does that mean? What did she say? | 那什么意思 她说的什么 |
[16:34] | She said it was a bowl. | 她说那是个碗 |
[16:35] | Bet you didn’t know I understood Spanish. | 猜你们都不知道我懂西班牙语吧 |
[16:37] | Very impressive. You learn that from one of your mistresses? | 可真厉害 从你其中一个情妇那学到的吧 |
[16:39] | Yeah. As a matter of fact, I did. | 事实上 确实就是这样啊 |
[16:41] | Sounds like someone’s jealous. | 听起来有人好像不太爽啊 |
[16:42] | I bet you never even had sex. | 我猜你从来都没做过爱 |
[16:44] | Oh, I’ve had sex. | 喔 我做过爱 |
[16:45] | And I’m actually pretty good. Camila? | 实际上我还特别强呢 对不对Camila |
[16:47] | The best. | 最强了 |
[16:48] | What is happening right now? | 这是发生了什么 |
[16:49] | Roger’s really good at sex too. | Roger做爱也很强 |
[16:51] | Ha, ha, I’m so grossed out. | 哈 哈 我恶心得要吐了 |
[16:53] | You know what? | 你知道吗 |
[16:53] | I’m sick of you looking down your nose at us. | 我真受不了你用鼻孔看扁人 |
[16:57] | I know the Peralta’s aren’t perfect, | 我知道Peralta一家不是最完美的 |
[16:59] | but we don’t look down on other people. | 但是我们从来没有瞧不起人 |
[17:00] | I mean, you come into our home and you act like we’re idiots. | 你们来我家里还表现得像我们家人都是傻子一样 |
[17:03] | Well, we’re not idiots. In fact… | 我们可不是傻子 事实上 |
[17:05] | – I just cut my thumb off. – What? | – 我把大拇指切掉了 – 啥 |
[17:07] | I just cut my thumb off. | 我把大拇指切掉了 |
[17:10] | Oh, my God! | 我的天哪 |
[17:12] | I think it’s… It’s bad. | 我觉得这很 这很糟糕 |
[17:16] | Excuse me, my father cut his thumb off. | 不好意思 我爸把大拇指切掉了 |
[17:17] | We need help right now. | 我们现在就需要帮助 |
[17:18] | Do you have the thumb? | 你们还留着拇指呢吗 |
[17:19] | Yeah, I got it right here. | 是的 我把它放这了 |
[17:21] | It’s in a plastic baggy. | 在一个塑料包包里 |
[17:22] | It’s not just sitting on the ice cream. | 没 就插在冰淇淋上面 |
[17:23] | Okay, just fill out these forms. | 好的 先填好表格 |
[17:24] | Someone will be with you in a bit. | 一会儿就有人来管你们了 |
[17:26] | I think this might be it for me, little man. | 我觉得我挺不过去了 儿子 |
[17:28] | There’s something you gotta know, Jake. | 有些事你得知道 Jake |
[17:30] | – You have three half-sisters. – What? | – 你有三个同父异母的姐妹 – 啥 |
[17:32] | One in Atlanta, one in Newark, | 一个在亚特兰大 一个在纽瓦克 |
[17:33] | one in Dallas Fort Worth. All the hubs. | 还有一个在达拉斯沃斯堡 都是中心城市 |
[17:35] | Okay, we have to get him help right now. | 好了 我们得马上找人帮帮他 |
[17:37] | He can’t die. I’ve gotta hear more about this. | 他不能死 我得多听听这些事 |
[17:38] | It’s a holiday, we’re understaffed, | 现在是假期 我们人手不够 |
[17:40] | we’ll get to your father eventually. | 我们会排到你爸爸的 |
[17:41] | He needs help now! | 他现在就需要帮助 |
[17:43] | You know who this man is? Captain Roger Peralta. | 你知道他是谁吗 他是Roger Peralta机长 |
[17:45] | He taught Sully Sullenberger how to fly. | 是他教会萨利机长怎么开飞机的 |
[17:47] | It’s just that we’re understaffed. | 我们就是人手不够 |
[17:49] | No excuses. You’re going to take this man to the OR right now | 没有借口 你现在就要带着这个人去手术室 |
[17:52] | or I’m gonna sue you and everybody in this hospital. | 不然我就要告你 还有医院里的所有人 |
[17:55] | Uh, go with him. | 呃 跟他走 |
[17:57] | – I love you, buddy. – Oh. | – 我爱你 儿子 – 喔 |
[17:59] | – Thanks, that’s nice. – I love you, nurse. | – 谢谢 这真好 – 我爱你 护士 |
[18:02] | I love you lady in the scarf. | 我爱你 戴围巾的女士 |
[18:04] | Significantly less meaningful. | 这句”爱你”明显没那么有意义了 |
[18:05] | – I love you candy machine. – Victor, that was amazing. | – 我爱你糖果机 – Victor 那太棒了 |
[18:08] | – Thank you so much for coming. – Of course. | – 太谢谢你能过来了 – 当然了 |
[18:10] | Your mom and Camila are on the way. | 你妈妈和Camila还没到 |
[18:12] | They’re still cleaning up all the blood. | 她们还在清理血迹呢 |
[18:13] | Yeah, there was so much. They might have to move. | 是啊 太多血了 他们可能得搬家了 |
[18:15] | Babe, I’m really sorry about all the things I said. | 宝贝 我很抱歉我说了那些话 |
[18:18] | – You know, I didn’t mean it. – Yeah, me neither. | – 你知道的 我不是认真的 – 我也一样 |
[18:20] | And, look, this is all my fault. | 听着 这都是我的错 |
[18:22] | I just wanted a big family Thanksgiving, | 我只想过一个大家庭式的感恩节 |
[18:24] | and I forced it, so it’s on me. | 是我逼得太紧了 所以都怪我 |
[18:26] | But, look, I love you, and… | 但听着 我爱你 而且 |
[18:28] | Is that still your dad’s thumb? | 那个是不是你爸的大拇指 |
[18:29] | Oh, my God, yes. He needs this. Nurse? | 噢我的天 还真是 他需要这个的 护士啊 |
[18:32] | Hello, Raymond. Ready to go to dinner? | 哈喽 Raymond 准备好共进晚餐了吗 |
[18:34] | Yes, but I have some unfortunate news about our pie. | 是的 但我有个不幸的消息 关于我们的派 |
[18:37] | – It was thrown away. – No. | – 它被扔掉了 – 不 |
[18:39] | – Are you serious? – Mm-hmm. | – 你是认真的吗 – 嗯哼 |
[18:40] | And I know who did it. | 而且我知道是谁干的了 |
[18:42] | Who? | 是谁 |
[18:42] | You all bragged about your Thanksgiving plans. | 你们都在吹嘘自己的感恩节计划 |
[18:46] | Why? | 为什么呢 |
[18:47] | You were overcompensating. | 你们是在过度补偿 |
[18:49] | Trying to cover up your dark secrets, | 想要掩盖自己深藏的小秘密 |
[18:53] | but there was one other person who was also overcompensating. | 但是 还有另外一个人也在过度补偿 |
[18:57] | You. Kevin. | 是你 Kevin |
[18:58] | Even better than a plain scone. | 甚至比原味司康饼还要美味 |
[19:00] | Plain scone. Plain scone. | 原味司康饼 原味司康饼 |
[19:02] | I should have known you were lying. | 我早该知道你在撒谎 |
[19:03] | There’s nothing better than a plain scone. | 没有什么比原味司康饼更美味 |
[19:06] | – This is ridiculous. – Is it? | – 太荒唐了 – 是吗 |
[19:08] | Look how the pie was disposed of. | 看看这个派被扔掉时的样子 |
[19:10] | Placed gently with two hands inside the bin. | 是被两只手放进垃圾筒并且轻轻摆好的 |
[19:12] | That’s exactly how you always throw away garbage. | 你平时就是这么扔垃圾的 |
[19:14] | – It is? – There’s only one thing I still can’t figure out. | – 是吗 – 只有一件事我还没想通 |
[19:18] | – Why’d you do it? – Because it’s disgusting. | – 你为什么要这么做 – 因为它太恶心了 |
[19:20] | Oh, my. | 噢我的天 |
[19:21] | That pie is an abomination. | 这个果馅饼真的令人作呕 |
[19:22] | It has beef suet and apple seeds in it. | 它里面有牛脂油和苹果籽 |
[19:24] | Why? It’s a walnut pie. | 为什么呢 这是个核桃派啊 |
[19:26] | If we brought that to my family’s house, | 如果我们把它带到我家 |
[19:27] | they would have said something. | 他们肯定会说闲话的 |
[19:28] | I was trying to protect you. | 我是在保护你 |
[19:29] | Why didn’t you just tell me the truth? | 你为什么不直接跟我说实话呢 |
[19:33] | Because I love our annual trips to Saratoga Springs. | 因为我喜欢我们每年一趟去萨拉托加温泉城的旅行 |
[19:36] | The two of us driving in silence, | 两个人安安静静地开车 |
[19:37] | looking at the barren trees. It’s perfect. | 欣赏那些不结果的树 这很完美 |
[19:39] | I… I didn’t wanna lose that. | 我 我不想失去这个 |
[19:43] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[19:44] | I don’t know why we can’t still make the drive next year. | 我不知道为什么我们明年就不能去那里自驾游了 |
[19:47] | We just don’t have to buy the pie. | 我们不用再买派就好了 |
[19:49] | A trip with no purpose? | 一场没有目的的旅行吗 |
[19:52] | Raymond Raymond… | |
[19:54] | Hey, Dad, how’s it going? | 嘿 老爸 你怎么样 |
[19:56] | I’m fine. They reattached my thumb. | 我挺好 他们重新接上了我的大拇指 |
[19:58] | Oh, that’s great. So you’ll be able to fly again? | 噢太好了 所以你还能开飞机吗 |
[20:01] | Yeah, that was never in doubt. | 当然 毫无疑问 |
[20:02] | You don’t need thumbs to fly anymore. You just hit one button. | 你又不需要用大拇指来开飞机 只要按下按钮 |
[20:05] | The plane takes care of the rest. | 之后飞机自己就能搞定的 |
[20:06] | I have to believe that’s not true. | 我得相信这不是真的 |
[20:08] | Oh, looks like Mom’s already tuckered out. | 噢 妈妈看着已经精疲力尽了 |
[20:10] | Yeah, you know how tired she gets when she drinks. | 是啊 你知道她喝酒之后会有多累 |
[20:12] | – She won’t be up for 12 hours. – Hey, Jake, | – 她至少要昏睡12个小时 – 嘿 Jake |
[20:14] | you know how you said you always wanted | 你之前说过你一直那么想过 |
[20:15] | to have a big family Thanksgiving? | 一个大家庭式的感恩节 |
[20:17] | I had five brothers,three sisters, four aunts, and 12 cousins | 我有5个兄弟 3个姐妹 4个姑姑和12个表亲 |
[20:20] | who spent every holiday together. | 每个节日大家都会一起度过 |
[20:23] | I had the kind of family that you dream of. | 我的家庭就是你梦寐以求的 |
[20:27] | Oh, are you done? | 噢 你说完了吗 |
[20:27] | That seemed like a really mean place to stop, | 感觉停在这里很不友好 |
[20:29] | but you’re taking a long pause. | 但你是在做长停顿 |
[20:30] | – When we all were together… – Ah. | – 我们在一起的时候 – 啊 |
[20:31] | Huge mess. I can’t tell you how many holidays I spent in an ER. | 简直一团糟 我都说不清我有多少次是在急诊室过的节 |
[20:35] | But that’s what it means to have a big family. | 但这就是有个大家庭的意义啊 |
[20:37] | Like this one. | 就和这家一样 |
[20:39] | Oh. Well, thank you, Victor. | 噢 真好 谢谢你 Victor |
[20:41] | And apparently my family’s a lot bigger than I thought. | 而且显然我的家庭比我想象的大多了 |
[20:43] | How many half sisters did you say I have, Dad? | 你之前告诉我我有几个同父异母的姐妹 老爸 |
[20:45] | I only told you about the sisters. | 我只告诉你了姐妹的数量 |
[20:46] | – Come on. – Roger, I want to apologize to you | – 得了吧 – Roger 我想要向你道歉 |
[20:48] | for being so defensive about you wanting to pay for the wedding. | 在你想为婚礼买单这件事上 我太有戒心了 |
[20:51] | I’m sorry too. It was stupid. | 我也很抱歉 这很蠢 |
[20:53] | I was just feeling insecure because… | 我只是很没有安全感 因为 |
[20:55] | Cause I gave Jake the watch? | 因为我把手表给Jake了吗 |
[20:56] | I was gonna say because you saw my penis through my underpants, | 我本来是想说因为你透过内内看到了我的鸡鸡 |
[20:59] | but the watch, yeah, sure. | 但手表 也行 |
[21:01] | I was thinking, if you wanna pay for the wedding, | 我在想如果你要给婚礼买单 |
[21:03] | it would be fine, but we can split it. | 这很好 但我们可以分摊 |
[21:06] | It’s up to you. | 你来决定 |
[21:08] | That seems fair. | 挺合理的 |
[21:09] | You’re a good dude. Come here, give me a hug. | 你是个好人 过来 给我个拥抱 |
[21:12] | Give me a… hug me. Hug me. | 给我个拥 抱我 抱我 |
[21:14] | Bring it in. | 抱紧 |
[21:15] | Oh, Jake, it’s happening. | 噢 Jake 真的发生了 |
[21:18] | The weird but good dad hug. | 奇怪而美好的”爸爸的拥抱” |
[21:19] | Oh, it’s magical. | 噢 太奇妙了 |
[21:21] | Best Thanksgiving ever. | 有史以来最好的感恩节 |
[21:23] | Yep, Dad, your gown’s riding up. | 呃 老爸 你的罩衣滑上来了 |
[21:25] | – Oh. – It’s out. | – 噢 – 鸡鸡露出来了 |
[21:26] | – Ooh, I… – It’s out. | – 噢 我 – 露出来了 |