时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Hey, Charles, can we talk in the briefing room for a sec? | 嘿 Charles 我们可以去简报厅谈一下吗 |
[00:03] | – There’s a question I gotta ask you. – Mm-hmm. | – 我有个问题得问你 – 嗯 |
[00:08] | It’s happening. | 这事儿要发生了 |
[00:10] | Jake is gonna pop the question. | Jake要问我”那个”问题了 |
[00:11] | – He’s gonna ask me to be his BM. – No. | – 他要请我做他的BM – 不是吧 |
[00:13] | BM, best man, is a common abbreviation. | BM 伴郎 这是个常用的缩写 |
[00:15] | No one but you has ever used it. | 除了你从来没人用过 |
[00:17] | I am so relieved. | 我真是如释重负 |
[00:19] | I thought maybe he was gonna ask one of Amy’s brothers | 我以为他会去问Amy的兄弟 |
[00:21] | or, ugh, Sarge. | 或者是 呃 警长 |
[00:22] | – Hey, man, come on. – Charles! | – 嘿 兄弟 什么意思 – Charles |
[00:25] | Oh my God. | 我的妈呀 |
[00:28] | Okay, so I know this is a lot to ask… | 好吧 我知道这是个很大的请求 |
[00:31] | No, it’s not. I want to do it. | 不 才没有呢 我很愿意这么做 |
[00:32] | You want to cover my shift this weekend | 你愿意这个周末替我代班 |
[00:34] | so I can go to the White Plains Mall | 让我能去怀特普莱恩斯商场 |
[00:35] | and meet Darryl Strawberry at the opening of a cellphone store? | 在手机店开幕式上见到棒球明星Darryl Strawberry吗 |
[00:38] | Yes. | 没错 |
[00:40] | It’s exactly what I was hoping you’d ask. | 我就是希望你这么问我 |
[00:41] | Great. Thanks. You sure it’s okay? | 太棒了 谢谢 你确定这样可以吗 |
[00:44] | Mm-hmm. Mm-hmm. Mm-hmm. | 嗯 嗯 嗯 |
[00:45] | I’m very happy about it. It’ll be fun. It’ll be fun. | 我很开心这样做 肯定会很有趣 会很有趣 |
[00:47] | Uh, look at my smile. Have to go now. | 你看我的笑脸 我得走了 |
[00:51] | Surprise! | 惊喜 |
[00:53] | Oh, my God! | 噢 我的天呐 |
[00:55] | – Jake! – What do you say, bud? | – Jake – 怎么说 伙计 |
[00:57] | – Will you be my BM? – Yes! Yes, a million times, yes! | – 你愿意成为我的BM吗 – 愿意 愿意 一百万个愿意 |
[01:01] | In your face, Terry! | 去你的吧 Terry |
[01:02] | What? I’m holding a sparkler for you. | 什么 我为你举着烟花棒呢 |
[01:04] | I helped organize a lot of this. | 我还帮着组织这次惊喜 |
[01:05] | Well, you can stick that sparkler up your butt. | 你可以把那根烟花棒塞到你屁眼里了 |
[01:07] | I’m the best man! | 我是伴郎 |
[01:29] | Captain, allow me to introduce you to | 警监 请允许我向你介绍 |
[01:31] | major East Coast arms dealer | 东海岸的大军火贩 |
[01:32] | Dan “Daniel” Valdano. | Dan Valdano 外号Denial |
[01:34] | That’s right, his nickname is longer than his actual name. | 没错 他的外号比真名还长 |
[01:36] | – Why’s that, Terry? – Cause he’s a dick. | – 这是为什么呢 Terry – 因为他是个混球 |
[01:39] | We got a warrant to bug him, but his house is a fortress | 我们拿到了监听他的许可证 但他家简直是堡垒 |
[01:41] | and he never goes anywhere in public. | 而且他从不出现在公共场合 |
[01:43] | Luckily, CI just gave us a break. | 幸运的是 线人给了我们一个突破口 |
[01:45] | Valdano’s gonna actually leave his house | Valdano周五会离开他的家 |
[01:47] | to go to a high stakes poker game this Friday. | 去参加一个高赌注的扑克局 |
[01:50] | If we can get a seat at that table, | 如果我们在扑克桌上有一席之地 |
[01:51] | we can lose this watch to him. | 就可以把这块表输给他 |
[01:53] | And guess what. It’s… | 你猜怎么着 它 |
[01:54] | – Bugged! – Yes, it’s bugged. | – 装了窃听器 – 对 装了窃听器 |
[01:56] | Good guess, Captain. | 猜得不错 警监 |
[01:57] | The plan is, we go to the club tonight, | 计划是 我们今晚去俱乐部 |
[01:59] | show off our poker skills, | 展示我们的扑克技巧 |
[02:01] | and get an invite to the high stakes game. | 并获得高赌注游戏的入场邀请 |
[02:03] | All we need is $15,000 to get in the door. | 我们只需要15000美元就能入场了 |
[02:05] | That’s a lot of money. How are your poker skills? | 那可是一大笔钱 你的扑克打得怎么样 |
[02:07] | A’ight. | 还可以 |
[02:08] | – Good. – A’ight. | – 不错 – 还不错 |
[02:09] | – Hecka good. – A’ight. | – 很不错 – 还行啊 |
[02:10] | – So good. – Perhaps I should see for myself. | – 非常不错 – 也许我该亲眼看看你们的水平 |
[02:12] | – Oh. Do you play? – I am… | – 噢 你也会玩吗 – 我 |
[02:15] | – A’ight. – Damn, Cap. | – 还不错 – 没看出来啊 警监 |
[02:17] | – Are you secretly cool? – Well, poker is just math, | – 难道你背地里其实很酷 – 扑克只是数学罢了 |
[02:19] | so I guess it depends on if you consider | 所以我猜那要看你觉得 |
[02:21] | the mathematician Carl Friedrich Gauss cool. | 数学家约翰·卡尔·弗里德里希·高斯酷不酷了 |
[02:25] | I do not. | 我不觉得 |
[02:26] | All right, let’s play some cards. | 好了 我们开始玩牌吧 |
[02:28] | Sarge asked me to help you guys with some filing. | 警长让我帮你们整理归档文件 |
[02:30] | Holy crap, this is gonna take all day. | 我的天 这得花一整天时间 |
[02:32] | Yup, it’s what we call an all-dayer. | 没错 我们管这个叫”全天候 “ |
[02:34] | How long did it take you two to come up with that? | 这个名字你们花了多久想出来的 |
[02:35] | – That was a two-dayer. – Okay, well, hand me some files. | – 那是个”两天候” – 好吧 递给我些文件 |
[02:42] | You’re not gonna bother actually walking? | 你连路都懒得走吗 |
[02:43] | Why should we? We can work from down here. | 为什么要走 我们可以坐着工作啊 |
[02:45] | I’m sitting down as long as I can. | 我能坐着就绝不站着 |
[02:47] | I’m not getting out of the chair till it’s time to go home. | 我不到回家时间绝对不离开椅子 |
[02:49] | – Ugh. – Oh, typical standing elite. | – 啧 – 哦 典型的站着工作的精英人士 |
[02:52] | You couldn’t sit all day if you tried. | 你就算想尝试 也没法坐一整天 |
[02:54] | What? You don’t think I could outlast you turds in a chair? | 什么 你觉得我没法比你们这种屎人坐的更久吗 |
[02:58] | Honey, you don’t have the ass for it. | 宝贝 你没有合适的屁股就不要尝试 |
[03:01] | Let’s talk terms. | 我们来定些规则 |
[03:02] | Both cheeks on the cushion at all times. | 两面屁股都不能离开坐垫 |
[03:05] | Obviously. Bathroom breaks? | 那当然 上厕所的时间 |
[03:06] | Two and a half minutes every three hours. | 每隔三小时有两分半时间 |
[03:08] | But you gotta roll the chair fully into the stall. | 但你得坐着椅子一路滑到隔间里 |
[03:10] | – Obviously. – Okay. | – 那当然 – 好的 |
[03:15] | – Let’s do this. – Welcome to the Buttlympics. | – 我们开始吧 – 欢迎来到屁奥会 |
[03:18] | I call to order the meeting of investors | 我正式宣布 现在召开 |
[03:21] | in the forthcoming Charles Boyle owned-and-operated | 由Charles Boyle拥有并经营且即将开始的 |
[03:24] | food truck venture. | 移动餐车项目的投资者会议 |
[03:26] | I know I’m the only investor, but is it cool if I take minutes? | 我知道我是唯一的投资者 但你介意我做会议记录吗 |
[03:29] | Yes. Put this down: we got a truck. | 没问题 记下这一句 我们有卡车了 |
[03:31] | What? Really? That’s huge. | 什么 真的吗 太厉害了 |
[03:33] | Take a look. | 你瞧 |
[03:34] | Is that the NYPD police auction site? | 那是纽约市警局拍卖网站吗 |
[03:36] | Yeah, that’s how I found out about it. | 没错 我就是在这上面发现的 |
[03:38] | And there’s our baby. Isn’t she a… | 这就是我们的宝贝 它是不是一个 |
[03:41] | Murder truck? | 谋杀案卡车 |
[03:42] | That’s the truck from the Tinga Time Taco murders! | 这是廷加墨西哥卷饼店谋杀案的那辆卡车 |
[03:44] | Yes, two brothers were using a taco truck to move heroin | 没错 两兄弟用这辆卷饼店卡车偷运海洛因 |
[03:46] | and then were killed by the cartel that supplied them. | 后来被给他们供货的贩毒集团谋杀了 |
[03:49] | Not just killed, Boyle. | 不仅仅是谋杀 Boyle |
[03:50] | Dismembered. Right in the truck. | 是分尸 就在卡车里 |
[03:52] | Right in our truck. That’s why it was such bargain. | 是在我们的卡车里 所以这辆车才这么划算 |
[03:54] | Everyone else was like, “Ooh, there’s a knee in the fryer. | 其他人都觉得 “啊 这个炸锅里有个膝盖 |
[03:58] | I don’t want to sell food out of this.” | 我才不想用这种卡车卖食物” |
[04:00] | – They found a knee in the fryer? – Exactly. You get it. | – 他们在炸锅里发现了膝盖 – 对 你懂的 |
[04:02] | Well, now I get to go pick it up. | 现在我就可以去把它领来了 |
[04:05] | Oh, almost forgot my hazmat suit. | 啊 差点忘了拿我的防护服 |
[04:09] | And… I win again. | 我 又赢了 |
[04:11] | Which is not surprising, given how you are both terrible. | 毫无悬念 毕竟你们都玩得这么烂 |
[04:15] | You don’t even know the terminology. | 你连扑克术语都不清楚 |
[04:16] | – What are you talking about? “Hit me.” – That is blackjack. | – 你在说什么呀 “发牌” – 那是21点 |
[04:19] | – Snake-eyes. – Craps. | – 两个1点 – 那是双骰子 |
[04:20] | – Go Fish. – And I believe that is | – 抓牌 – 我认为那个是 |
[04:21] | – Go Fish. – Fine. | – 抓牌游戏 – 好吧 |
[04:22] | Jake stinks, but I can play. | Jake很烂 但是我会玩 |
[04:24] | Yes, but you have a rather unfortunate tell: | 没错 但是很不幸你有个弱点 |
[04:27] | your right breast. | 你的右胸暴露了你 |
[04:28] | Oh, no. My cards are terrible. | 哦 不 我的手牌太差了 |
[04:31] | Sure they are. | 我想也是 |
[04:32] | Dammit, Eugene, you sold me out! | 妈的 Eugene 你出卖了我 |
[04:34] | Captain, do I have a tell? | 警监 我有暴露点吗 |
[04:35] | No, you don’t understand the game well enough to have a tell. | 不 你连游戏规则都搞不清楚怎么会暴露呢 |
[04:37] | Yeah, that makes sense. | 没错 很有道理 |
[04:38] | What about you? What’s your tell? | 那么你呢 你的暴露点是什么 |
[04:39] | It is subtle. You will never discern it. | 它很微妙的 你永远也不会发现它 |
[04:41] | Oh, really? Well, challenge accepted. | 哦 真的吗 我接受你的挑战 |
[04:44] | Tell me a lie. | 说一句谎话 |
[04:46] | You’re both great at poker | 你们两个牌都打得很好 |
[04:47] | and I’m not gonna cancel the mission. | 并且我不打算取消这个任务 |
[04:48] | Nope, I couldn’t see it. Wait, what? | 不 我找不到 等等 什么 |
[04:50] | You’re cancelling the mission? You can’t do that. | 你要取消这个任务吗 你不能这么做 |
[04:51] | This is our only shot at catching Valdano. | 这是我们唯一能抓住Valdano的机会 |
[04:53] | It’s a foolish plan. | 这是个愚蠢的计划 |
[04:54] | Neither of you have any chance of making it to the VIP table. | 你们两个都不可能拿到贵宾桌的入场券 |
[04:56] | But maybe you could. What if you played? | 但是也许你可以 如果是你玩牌呢 |
[04:58] | No, I don’t gamble anymore. | 不 我再也不会赌博了 |
[04:59] | A few years back I had a minor addiction, | 几年前我有点小瘾 |
[05:02] | specifically involving… | 特别是关于 |
[05:04] | the ponies. | 小马的 |
[05:05] | I’d like to bet $20,000 on… | 我要把这20000美元押注在 |
[05:07] | Yabba Dabba Doo. | Yabba Dabba Doo上 |
[05:12] | Sadly, Yabba Dabba Doo stumbled | 可惜的是 Yabba Dabba Doo绊倒了 |
[05:13] | and had to be put down in front all of us. | 然后不得不在我们所有人面前被杀掉 |
[05:16] | Oh. That’s fun. | 哦 那可真有趣 |
[05:16] | Wait. What if I never went inside the casino? | 等等 如果我没有踏入赌场呢 |
[05:19] | I could be outside in a surveillance van, | 我可以待在外面的监视车里面 |
[05:21] | telling Peralta what to do. | 指导Peralta该怎么出牌 |
[05:23] | Smart. That way you never technically gamble. | 聪明 严格来说这样你就没有进行赌博 |
[05:25] | – Right. – I don’t know. | – 没错 – 我也说不好 |
[05:26] | Addiction is nothing to fool around with. | 上瘾这东西可不是这么好糊弄的 |
[05:28] | I had food issues. I ate a crate of hams once. | 我有暴食症 我有一次吃了一整箱火腿 |
[05:31] | Yeah, and look at you now. | 没错 看看你现在的样子 |
[05:32] | You’re like a super-jacked He-man guy, right? | 你就像是肌肉超级发达的希曼巨人 不是吗 |
[05:35] | It’s settled; we’ll go with the captain’s plan. | 就这么定下来了 我们就按照警监的计划来 |
[05:38] | Here’s your persona: you’re Billy “Big Time” Jankowski. | 这是你的人设 你是Bliiy Jankowski 外号Big Time(好时光) |
[05:41] | You wear sunglasses, headphones, and an unwashed hoodie. | 你戴太阳眼镜 耳机 还有一件没有洗过的连帽衫 |
[05:44] | You normally gamble online, | 你一般在网上赌博 |
[05:46] | from your mother’s basement, where you live. | 就在你母亲的地下室 那里也是你住的地方 |
[05:47] | Seems unnecessary. | 看上去没这个必要 |
[05:48] | The hoodie hides your sunglass-camera’s electronics. | 连帽衫可以隐藏你的太阳眼镜摄像头中的电子元件 |
[05:51] | I more meant the living in my mom’s basement virgin vibe. | 我更多的是指住在我妈妈地下室的那种处男氛围 |
[05:54] | You added the virgin, but I like it. | 你加上了处男这个元素 我喜欢这样 |
[05:56] | It’s part of your backstory now. | 它现在是你的背景故事的一部分了 |
[05:57] | – But… – You’re a virgin. That’s an order. | – 但是 – 你是一个处男 这是命令 |
[05:59] | But I don’t want to be a virgin again. | 但我不想再成为一个处男了 |
[06:01] | Okay, I’m approaching the table. | 好的 我在接近牌桌 |
[06:03] | Evening, gentlemen. Let’s play some cards. | 晚上好 绅士们 我们来打两副牌吧 |
[06:06] | And now, Peralta, say the following… | 现在 Peralta 重复我的话 |
[06:07] | I’m coming in under the gun, and I’ve 15k behind. | 我要枪口位 并且我有15000美元 |
[06:11] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[06:13] | Action’s on you. | 你先来 |
[06:15] | Mmm, tasty. Raise it 500. | 嗯 真棒 加注500美元 |
[06:18] | Raise it 5-hundo. | 加注5百道 |
[06:19] | – Made up my own. – What? | – 这句我自己编的 – 什么 |
[06:20] | I’m just talking to myself. | 我就是在和自己说话 |
[06:21] | I’m used to playing online, so it’s not weird. | 我过去常常在网上打牌 所以这不奇怪 |
[06:27] | Well, well, well. | 好吧 好吧 好吧 |
[06:28] | You flopped the absolute nuts, Peralta. Go all in. | 你翻出了绝好的牌 Peralta 下注所有筹码 |
[06:31] | Are you sure? On the first hand, Captain? | 你确定吗 在第一手牌就要这样吗 警监 |
[06:34] | It’s what the math dictates. | 这是数学决定的 |
[06:35] | At this moment there are no two cards that can beat Peralta. | 在这时候没有哪两张牌会比Peralta的更大 |
[06:38] | I’m all in. | 我全部押注 |
[06:39] | And now they all fold like so much recently dried linen. | 现在他们都像那些干亚麻布一样叠(弃牌)起来了 |
[06:42] | – I’ll call. – What an idiot. | – 我跟注 – 真是个傻子 |
[06:44] | Two players. | 场上两名玩家 |
[06:49] | – What? – Full house wins. | – 什么 – 葫芦(三条加一对的牌型)获胜 |
[06:50] | – Yes! – No, he won; not you. | – 好啊 – 不 是他赢了 不是你 |
[06:52] | You’re out of chips. | 你没有筹码了 |
[06:54] | Oh, well, that sucks. | 哦 那太糟糕了 |
[06:55] | Guess I’ll just head back to my mom’s basement. | 我想我就要回到我母亲的地下室里去了 |
[06:57] | I’m a virgin. | 我是个处男 |
[07:01] | All clear. No poopers. Repeat: No poopers. | 警报解除 没有拉屎的人 重复 没有拉屎的人 |
[07:05] | That was a disaster. | 这是个灾难 |
[07:05] | I thought Holt was supposed to be great at this. | 我以为Holt应该很擅长这个 |
[07:09] | – Any poopers? – All clear. | – 有拉屎的人吗 – 没有 |
[07:10] | What happened, Captain? | 发生了什么 警监 |
[07:12] | That imbecile in the trucker hat | 那个戴着货车帽的笨蛋 |
[07:13] | hit both his runners and sucked out on the river. | 最后两张都赌中了 还抽到了致胜河牌 |
[07:16] | Yeah, he did. What does that mean? | 是啊 没错 这是什么意思 |
[07:17] | Not to worry. The odds of that happening again are infinitesimal. | 不用担心 那事再发生一次的几率是无限小的 |
[07:20] | Not that it matters. Since we’re out of money. | 这已经无关紧要了 因为我们已经没有钱了 |
[07:22] | Oh, but we’re not. | 哦 其实并非如此 |
[07:26] | – Where’d this come from? – It’s my money. | – 这钱是从哪儿来的 – 这是我的钱 |
[07:28] | There are 25 ATMs in this place. | 在这里有25台自动取款机 |
[07:29] | Even the fire exit has one. | 甚至在消防出口都有一台 |
[07:31] | You want us to use your own money? You sure that’s a good idea? | 你想要我们用你自己的钱 你确定这是个好主意吗 |
[07:33] | I haven’t placed a bet or touched a card. | 我没有下过一枚注 也没有摸过一张牌 |
[07:36] | I’m fine. | 我很好 |
[07:38] | Technically that is true. | 严格来说这没错 |
[07:39] | Trust me; the math is in our favor. | 相信我 数学对我们有利 |
[07:41] | All right, let’s get back in there | 好吧 让我们回到那里 |
[07:43] | and suck out two runners down by the river. | 并且抽出两张在河牌下的尾牌 |
[07:46] | – Did I say that right? – Not even close. | – 我说的对吗 – 牛头不对马嘴 |
[07:48] | Yeah, I didn’t think so. | 好吧 我不这么想 |
[07:48] | Still, let’s get in there and suck ’em out. | 仍旧 让我们回到那里然后抽出来吧 |
[07:50] | No time like the present. | 要干就趁现在 |
[07:51] | And no place to do it like the men’s bathroom, | 就在男厕所 |
[07:53] | to leave from here to go do what we’re talking about. | 从这出发去做之前说的事吧 |
[07:56] | Ugh. Nine hours and 55 minutes. | 呃 9小时又55分钟 |
[07:59] | Is it? I feel like I just sat down. | 是这样吗 我感觉我才刚刚坐下 |
[08:01] | I have no feeling down there whatsoever. | 我底下这里没有任何感觉 |
[08:05] | I haven’t in years. | 我已经好几年没有了 |
[08:07] | I’m doing great too. This has been a piece of ca… | 我也做得很好 这就是小菜一 |
[08:09] | Oh, butt cramp. Butt cramp! | 哦 屁股抽筋 屁股抽筋了 |
[08:11] | That sounds painful. | 这听起来很痛苦 |
[08:12] | I bet you could use some electrolytes. | 我猜你应该喝一些电解质 |
[08:14] | – Give me that! That’s mine. – Come get it. | – 把那个给我 那是我的 – 来吧 |
[08:17] | You’ll never catch me! | 你永远也抓不住我的 |
[08:19] | Oh, won’t I? | 哦 是吗 |
[08:20] | Oh! | 哦 |
[08:27] | Cramp over. | 抽筋结束 |
[08:29] | And so is our shift. | 轮班也结束 |
[08:30] | Ha. And you thought I couldn’t… Wait, what are you doing? | 哈 你觉得我不能 等等你在干嘛呢 |
[08:32] | You thought we were done just because our shift was over? | 你觉得轮班结束就没事了是吧 |
[08:34] | – Amateur. – Oh. | – 真外行 – 噢 |
[08:36] | So you wanna take this thing into overtime? | 所以你想继续加班是吧 |
[08:37] | Fine. I got no place to be. | 好吧 反正我也无处可去 |
[08:39] | Neither do I. I never do. | 我也是 一直都是 |
[08:41] | Then it’s agreed. The games continue. | 那就说好了 游戏继续 |
[08:44] | And now you’re going to… | 现在你得 |
[08:46] | – Fold. – Fold. | – 不跟 – 不跟 |
[08:49] | – Fold. – Fold. | – 不跟 – 不跟 |
[08:50] | – Fold. – Fold. | – 不跟 – 不跟 |
[08:52] | Should we consider cutting our losses? | 我们要考虑一下减少损失吗 |
[08:53] | Hush, Sergeant. Our cards are coming. | 嘘 警长 我们的牌就快出现了 |
[08:56] | And there she is. | 你看吧 |
[08:59] | – You won. – I won. | – 你赢了 – 我赢了 |
[09:00] | – You won! – Won again. | – 你赢了 – 又赢了 |
[09:02] | – That’s our straight. – And again, again. | – 那就是我们要的顺子 – 又赢了又赢了 |
[09:03] | Hot damn! | 棒呆了 |
[09:04] | Peralta, say “Hot damn.” | Peralta 说”棒呆了” |
[09:06] | – Hot damn! – Now you say it. | – 棒呆了 – 你也说一遍 |
[09:08] | – Hot damn! – Full house. | – 棒呆了 – 葫芦赢 |
[09:10] | Eights over threes. | 一对八赢一对三 |
[09:11] | Good. Now say to the dealer… | 很好 现在跟庄家说 |
[09:13] | Well, this has been fun. | 这牌局挺有意思的 |
[09:15] | But I’m sick of playing with… | 但我烦了跟 |
[09:17] | wittle wittle babies. | 小孩子们玩牌 |
[09:19] | Is there a table for people who wear big boy pants? | 有没有专门给成熟男士开放的赌桌 |
[09:23] | Actually, there’s a private game on Friday | 星期五有一场私人赌局 |
[09:25] | I think you might like. | 我觉得你可能会喜欢 |
[09:29] | Much obliged. | 多谢 |
[09:32] | – Hey, there, bud. – Hey. | – 嘿 老兄 – 嘿 |
[09:33] | Can we talk about the murder truck we just purchased | 我们能聊聊那辆用我们亲手挣的钱 |
[09:36] | with our very hard-earned money? | 买来的谋杀案卡车吗 |
[09:37] | Oh, Amy, wait till you see her. | 噢Amy 我等不及给你看了 |
[09:40] | I spent all night pressure-washing her, | 我花了一晚上时间高压冲洗那车 |
[09:42] | and she is spotless. | 她现在一尘不染了 |
[09:44] | Yeah, it’s just, what if word gets out | 就是 万一走漏了风声让别人知道 |
[09:46] | that our food truck was the site of a double homicide? | 我们的餐车曾经是双尸凶杀案的现场怎么办 |
[09:48] | What if word gets out? | 万一走漏了风声 |
[09:49] | It’s in the “Our Story” Section of the menu. | 这些都登在了菜单上”我们的故事”里 |
[09:52] | We’re calling it Murder Truck! | 我们管这餐车叫谋杀案卡车 |
[09:53] | – We are? – Yeah! | – 真的吗 – 没错 |
[09:54] | – It was your idea. – No, it was my greatest fear. | – 这是你的主意啊 – 不 这是我最大的恐惧 |
[09:57] | I can’t believe you’re leaning into the murder thing. | 我不敢相信你现在对杀人的东西感兴趣了 |
[10:00] | Well, it’ll get people talking. Check out the menu. | 这会让人们热议的 看看菜单吧 |
[10:02] | It’s printed on a crime scene photo. | 这是打印在一张犯罪现场的照片上的 |
[10:04] | Oh, my God. Oh, my God. | 我的老天啊 我的老天啊 |
[10:06] | Charles, we’re gonna lose all of our money. | Charles 我们会把我们的钱全部赔掉 |
[10:08] | Are you worried? | 你担心这个吗 |
[10:10] | Oh, okay, I see what’s happening. | 噢 我知道怎么回事了 |
[10:12] | Starting a business is very scary. | 创业是一件非常让人害怕的事 |
[10:14] | But I promise you, once you see our truck, | 但我向你保证 一旦你看了我们的卡车 |
[10:18] | you’ll feel a lot better. Come on. | 你就不会那么担心了 来吧 |
[10:21] | No, no, no, no, no! My truck! My beautiful truck! | 不不不不 我的卡车 我的漂亮卡车 |
[10:24] | Someone ripped her apart! | 有人把她给拆了 |
[10:26] | Charles, please tell me you got insurance. | Charles 求求你跟我说你买了保险 |
[10:27] | – I did. – Okay, thank God. | – 我买了 – 谢天谢地 |
[10:29] | Coverage starts tomorrow. | 保险日期明天起算 |
[10:32] | Well, Valdano’s gonna be there tonight, | Valdano今晚会去那里 |
[10:34] | and the recording device in the watch is transmitting. | 手表里的录音设备正在传导中 |
[10:37] | I feel like Bond. Terry Bond. | 我感觉自己像007邦德 Terry邦德 |
[10:39] | Well, technically I’m the one wearing the watch, | 严格意义上我才是戴手表的人 |
[10:41] | so that would make you Q at best. | 所以你充其量就是邦德的军需官Q |
[10:42] | – Terry Q. – Yeah. Way to roll with it. | – Terry Q – 没错 随机应变吧 |
[10:45] | Come on, let’s tell Holt we’re prepped for tonight. | 来吧 去跟Holt说我们已经准备好今晚的任务了 |
[10:47] | I gotta say, I was wrong about him. | 我必须说 我看错他了 |
[10:49] | He had no problem walking away last night. | 他昨晚赌完就收手了 |
[10:51] | He left a lot of hams in that crate. | 他剩了很多火腿在箱子里 |
[10:53] | Juicy. | 很多汁的 |
[10:54] | Spiral-cut, honey-sweet but salty… | 螺旋切法 又甜又咸 |
[10:57] | – Sarge, come back to me. – What? | – 警长 回到我这 – 怎么了 |
[10:59] | You’re the one that brought up ham. | 你才是那个提起火腿的人 |
[11:00] | – That was you. – Yes, yes, come to papa. | – 那是你 – 没错是的 到你爹这里来 |
[11:03] | Raise it a grand! Call. Raise. | 加注一千美元 跟注 加注 |
[11:06] | A pair of candy canes. I’m all in, baby. | 两个糖果棒棒糖 全部跟进 宝贝 |
[11:08] | – What are you doing, sir? – Working the case. | – 你在干嘛 长官 – 忙案子呢 |
[11:10] | Sharpening my poker skills for Valdano. | 为Valdano锻炼一下我的扑克牌技 |
[11:11] | Mm-hmm, mm-hmm, | 好的好的 |
[11:12] | and why are you watching this children’s beauty pageant? | 那你为什么在看这个儿童选美比赛 |
[11:14] | For fun, obviously. | 很明显 看着好玩呗 |
[11:16] | No, Jayla, don’t drop the baton. | 不 Jayla 别把指挥棒掉了 |
[11:19] | No, I had so much riding on you! | 不 我给你押了这么多钱啊 |
[11:22] | Oh no. He is deep in the ham crate. | 噢不 他还沉浸在”火腿箱”里呢 |
[11:27] | – Are you sure about this? – Yes. | – 你确定要这样吗 – 确定 |
[11:29] | Captain Holt’s been in his office gambling for hours. | 警监Holt已经在他的办公室里赌博几个小时了 |
[11:31] | Our only choice is to cut off his internet. | 我们唯一的选择就是切断他的网络 |
[11:33] | No, I mean, are you sure you know how to do that? | 不我是说 你确定知道怎么操作吗 |
[11:34] | Of course. I just have to pull this… | 当然了 我只要拉这个 |
[11:37] | Oh! | 噢 |
[11:39] | – Gah. – Wrong wire. | – 啊 – 拉错线了 |
[11:40] | Yep, we’ll… we’ll fix that later. | 对 我们之后再把它修好 |
[11:42] | And… | 然后 |
[11:44] | – What the hell? – Got it. | – 搞什么鬼 – 搞定 |
[11:46] | Having trouble with your internet, sir? | 你的网络出问题了吗 长官 |
[11:48] | He’s not here. Where’d he go? | 他不在这 他去哪了 |
[11:50] | Roof. | 屋顶 |
[11:51] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛呢 |
[11:53] | Trying to pick up a Wi-Fi signal from across the street. | 试着连接对面街道的Wifi信号 |
[11:55] | I’ve got $8,000 riding on little Jayla. | 我在小Jayla身上投了八千美金呢 |
[11:58] | Don’t you think you have a bit of a problem here, sir? | 你不觉得你开始有点上瘾了吗 长官 |
[12:00] | I’m in complete control. | 我完全可以掌控 |
[12:02] | Now, Terry, come over here | Terry 你过来 |
[12:03] | and dangle me off the edge of this building. | 把我悬吊在这栋楼的边缘上 |
[12:04] | Sir, I am not going to dangle you off the side of this building. | 长官 我可不会把你吊在这栋楼的边缘上 |
[12:07] | You’re fired. Peralta, let me climb onto your shoulders. | 你被解雇了 Peralta 让我爬上你的肩膀 |
[12:09] | – I can’t… – You’re fired. | – 我不行 – 你被解雇了 |
[12:10] | No one works here anymore. | 这地方没人工作了 |
[12:11] | Look, we need to have a real talk about your gambling. | 听着 我们得认真谈谈你的赌瘾 |
[12:13] | Relapsing is nothing to be ashamed of. | 旧瘾复发不是什么见不得人的事 |
[12:16] | A couple years ago on my birthday I treated myself | 几年前我在生日那天 |
[12:18] | to one piece of pizza. | 吃了一块披萨 |
[12:20] | I woke up the next morning in a Sbarro on the Jersey Turnpike. | 第二天醒来发现自己身处新泽西州一条公路旁的塞巴罗餐厅 |
[12:23] | It wasn’t even open! | 那餐厅甚至都没开门呢 |
[12:24] | That’s not what’s happening here. | 才不是你们说的那样 |
[12:26] | I’m not weak like you. | 我不像你们那么弱 |
[12:27] | I can stop whenever I want. | 我可以想什么时候停就什么时候停 |
[12:30] | – Then stop. – I don’t want. | – 那你停啊 – 我不想停 |
[12:31] | Now if you’ll excuse me, | 不好意思 |
[12:32] | I’m heading to the acai bowl internet café. | 我要去巴西莓果碗网咖了 |
[12:34] | Got a lot of money riding on the NLCS, | 在国家联盟冠军赛上压了好多钱 |
[12:37] | whatever the hell that is. | 天知道那是个什么鬼 |
[12:38] | We can’t let you do that. | 我们不能让你这么做 |
[12:39] | And how exactly will you stop me? | 那你们打算怎么阻止我 |
[12:44] | We’ll call your husband. | 我们要给你老公打电话 |
[12:47] | No. | 不 |
[12:48] | No, I can’t put Kevin through this, not again. | 不 我不能再让Kevin经历一次这个了 不能 |
[12:51] | You’re right. I’ve lost control, | 你们说得对 我失控了 |
[12:53] | and I’m taking myself off this case. | 我会撤出这桩案子的调查 |
[12:55] | And I’m not going anywhere near gambling again. | 并且我再也不会碰与赌博相关的任何事了 |
[13:02] | – You promise? – From the bottom of my heart. | – 你保证吗 – 打从心眼里 |
[13:04] | It’s a dead issue. | 赌博不再是问题 |
[13:06] | I’m proud of you, sir. | 我为你骄傲 长官 |
[13:08] | So am I, Captain. | 我也是 警监 |
[13:10] | So I’m sorry. Terry, you went to Jersey for pizza? | 不好意思 Terry 你跑到泽西去吃披萨 |
[13:12] | – I had a problem, man! – Right, sorry. | – 我那时状态不好 老兄 – 对 不好意思 |
[13:15] | Ugh, how long have we been sitting? My butt’s lost track of time. | 呃 我们坐了多久了 我的屁股数不过来了 |
[13:18] | – Coming up on 32 hours. – I miss the little things. | – 快32小时了 – 我想念那些小事 |
[13:22] | Showers. Feeling my feet. | 淋浴 感受到我脚的存在 |
[13:25] | – Standing. – I miss my home chair. | – 站着 – 我想我家里的椅子了 |
[13:26] | You miss a chair? | 你想念一把椅子 |
[13:28] | I just want walk up to the hot dog stand out front | 我现在只想走到外面的热狗摊 |
[13:30] | and get a fresh wiener. | 买一个新鲜的”肉肠” |
[13:31] | Oh, man. Why did you say that? | 哦 老兄 你为啥要这么说 |
[13:32] | Now I want one. | 搞得我也想要一个 |
[13:33] | So you should go get one. | 所以你们应该去买一个 |
[13:34] | Oh, and let you win? | 哦 然后让你赢吗 |
[13:35] | You’re just trying to get us to stand up. | 你只不过是想让我们站起来而已 |
[13:37] | No. We should all go get one… | 不 我们都应该去买一根 |
[13:39] | – in our chairs. – She’s right. | – 坐在我们的椅子上去买 – 她说得对 |
[13:41] | The only thing holding us back is society. | 唯一阻止我们的只不过是社会 |
[13:53] | Mmm. So good. | 嗯 太好吃了 |
[13:56] | I got it. No. | 我来捡 不 |
[13:58] | – My ass. – It left the chair. | – 我的屁股 – 它离开了椅子 |
[14:01] | I’m sorry, man. | 抱歉 老兄 |
[14:02] | No. It was my time. | 不 是我的时辰到了 |
[14:07] | It’s our time too. | 我们的时辰也到了 |
[14:08] | We’ve been through hell together. Now we stand together. | 我们一起经历了地狱 现在我们一起站起来 |
[14:12] | Nope. Legs are dead. | 不行了 腿彻底没感觉 |
[14:14] | Going down. | 要倒了 |
[14:17] | Charles, what are you doing? | Charles 你干什么呢 |
[14:18] | I know having our truck smashed to bits | 我知道我们的卡车被砸成渣渣 |
[14:20] | was a bit of a setback, | 算是一点小阻碍 |
[14:21] | but don’t worry; I have an idea. | 但是不用担心 我有个主意 |
[14:23] | The truck was deconstructed so we do… | 卡车被拆解开了 所以我们 |
[14:26] | Not have a business anymore? | 没有生意可以做了 |
[14:28] | No. We do deconstructed food. | 不 我们做拆解开的食物 |
[14:30] | For instance, a deconstructed meatball sub: | 像这样 一个被拆解开的肉丸三明治 |
[14:33] | a meatball, rolled in breadcrumbs | 一颗肉丸 在面包屑里裹一下 |
[14:35] | with a caramelized tomato sauce drizzle. | 再淋上焦糖番茄酱 |
[14:39] | – Taste it. – Charles, | – 尝尝 – Charles |
[14:40] | I appreciate that you’re trying to fix this situation, | 我感谢你在试着解决这个问题 |
[14:42] | but you don’t have to. | 但是你不用这么做 |
[14:43] | I have great news. | 我有个绝好的消息 |
[14:45] | I know who robbed us. | 我知道谁打劫了我们 |
[14:46] | The cartel who did the taco truck murders | 干了墨西哥卷饼店谋杀案的那个贩毒团伙 |
[14:48] | ripped apart the truck, | 把卡车肢解了 |
[14:49] | because there was heroin still inside it. | 是因为卡车里面还藏着海洛因 |
[14:51] | We found opioid traces behind the fridge. | 我们在冰箱后面找到了类鸦片物的痕迹 |
[14:53] | I had forensics scour the truck for DNA | 我让取证人员彻底搜查那辆卡车找DNA |
[14:55] | and we got a match: a cartel enforcer. | 我们找到了相符合的人 一个贩毒团伙的打手 |
[14:58] | Do you know what this means? | 你知道这意味着什么吗 |
[14:59] | The truck becomes a crime scene again. | 卡车又变成犯罪现场了 |
[15:00] | Yes! It’s been impounded. We get our money back! | 没错 它已经被收押了 我们可以把钱拿回来了 |
[15:04] | Great. | 真好啊 |
[15:06] | I’m glad you get your money back. | 我很高兴你能把你的钱拿回来 |
[15:08] | You can invest it in | 你可以投资到 |
[15:09] | something you actually believe in instead of… | 你真正有信心的东西里了 而不是 |
[15:11] | My balls. | 我的”肉丸” |
[15:12] | Now if you’ll excuse me, I have 50 pounds of meat | 不好意思 失陪一下 我还有50磅的肉 |
[15:15] | I have to return before it goes rotten. | 要拿回去退了 趁着它们还没烂 |
[15:19] | Like my dreams. | 一如我的梦想 |
[15:23] | There’s Valdano. The watch is transmitting. | Valdano在这 手表传输正常 |
[15:25] | All you have to do is lose it to him. | 你现在要做的就是输给他 |
[15:27] | – Worst of luck to you. – Don’t worry, Terry. | – 祝你霉运 – 不用担心 Terry |
[15:29] | I’m about to crap the bed. | 我要掷骰子掷得像屎一样了 |
[15:32] | Evening, gentlemen. Ready for some poker? | 晚上好 先生们 准备好玩扑克了吗 |
[15:34] | – That’s why we’re here. – Good one, stranger. | – 我们来这就是干这个的 – 说得好 陌生人 |
[15:37] | I’ll take 150. | 我先换个150 |
[15:39] | Hot damn! | 棒呆了 |
[15:41] | Four queens. | 4个Q |
[15:42] | I call this hand the Golden Girls. | 我管这一手叫做黄金姐妹花 |
[15:44] | Damn it. Oh, would you look at that. | 该死 哦 你看看 |
[15:47] | My mom’s calling me. She’s flipping her lid | 我妈给我打电话了 她要发疯了 |
[15:50] | because she found all my nudie mags in the basement. | 因为她在地下室找到我所有的裸体杂志 |
[15:52] | Anyways, BRB. | 先这样 马上回来 |
[15:56] | What happened to not wanting to gamble anymore for Kevin? | 说好的为了Kevin再也不赌博了呢 |
[15:58] | Sir, you are spiraling. | 长官 你在逐渐陷进去 |
[15:59] | You lied straight to our faces. | 你当面对我们撒谎 |
[16:01] | Well, that’s on you. | 嗯 那这可不赖我 |
[16:02] | If you could spot my tell, | 如果你们察觉到了我的暴露点 |
[16:03] | you would’ve known. | 你们早就知道我在撒谎了 |
[16:04] | Fine. What’s your tell? | 好吧 你的暴露点是什么 |
[16:05] | Let’s just say, I’m doing it right now. | 这样说吧 我现在已经暴露了 |
[16:07] | I’m doing it at this very moment. | 我此时此刻正在暴露着 |
[16:09] | – Is it standing up? – I’ve just done it again. | – 是你在站着吗 – 我又做了一遍 |
[16:11] | Whoops, there’s another time. | 哦 又做了一遍 |
[16:13] | I don’t understand. Even if you wanted to gamble, | 我不明白 就算你想赌博 |
[16:15] | why come here, where we’d be? | 为什么要来这 我们卧底的地方 |
[16:17] | I lost some money on lame little Jayla, | 我在弱爆了的小Jayla身上输了些钱 |
[16:19] | and I realized that’s because I’ve been gambling | 然后我意识到 我输是因为我在赌博 |
[16:22] | instead of being down here doing what I’m good at… math. | 而不是做我擅长做的事 算数 |
[16:25] | Now go get Valdano before you blow your covers. | 赶紧在你们的身份暴露之前拿下Valdano |
[16:28] | I’m off duty; what I do on my own time is my own business. | 我现在不值班 我在闲暇时间做什么是我自己的事 |
[16:31] | Unlike you two who are still on the clock | 不像你们还没到打卡的时候 |
[16:33] | and are now being bad cops. | 也没有好好当你们的警察 |
[16:35] | Wow, listen to you talking all smooth. | 哇哦 看你说话一套一套的 |
[16:38] | But you can’t fool us, sir. | 但是你骗不了我们 长官 |
[16:39] | You might as well face it. | 你还是认了吧 |
[16:41] | You’re addicted to math. Robert Palmer. | 你算数上瘾了 Robert Palmer |
[16:43] | Come on, Sarge. Let’s go. | 来 警长 我们走 |
[16:50] | So you’re a cop. | 所以你是个条子 |
[16:54] | There was a pooper. | 这里有个拉屎的人 |
[16:57] | Sorry about that. | 不好意思 |
[16:58] | Crisis averted: | 危机解除 |
[16:59] | I told her I read the magazines for the articles. | 我告诉她我看那些杂志 是为了看里面的文章 |
[17:02] | She totally bought it. | 她完全没怀疑 |
[17:03] | Wait a sec, where are you going? | 等一下 你准备去哪 |
[17:04] | Got called away on business. | 生意上出了点事 |
[17:05] | Come back next Friday; I’ll take your money from you then. | 我下周五再来 到时候再把你的钱赢过来 |
[17:09] | Well, we’ll just see about that, Mr. Cool Voice. | 好吧 我们走着瞧 酷嗓音先生 |
[17:13] | His voice is really cool. | 他的嗓音真的很酷 |
[17:21] | So I understand you’re a cop | 我听说你是个警察 |
[17:23] | who’s trying to bring me down. | 想让我垮台 |
[17:25] | Why don’t we take a little drive? | 跟我们走一趟吧 |
[17:28] | Why did you stay at the table | 为什么你在Valdano离开之后 |
[17:29] | so long after Valdano was already gone? | 还在赌桌待了那么长时间 |
[17:31] | It would’ve been suspicious if I left right after he did, | 如果他一离开我就走会显得很可疑 |
[17:33] | so I played a couple hands. | 所以我就多玩了几把 |
[17:34] | Come on, let’s grab Holt and get out of here. | 走吧 我们带上Holt离开这 |
[17:36] | Wait. Where’s Holt? | 等等 Holt去哪了 |
[17:39] | So what was your plan, cop? | 你原本的计划是什么 条子 |
[17:41] | Does it matter? We failed and now you know we’re onto you. | 那还重要吗 我们失败了而你也知道我们盯上你了 |
[17:44] | You get to come out ahead tonight, | 你今晚也许还有机会全身而退 |
[17:46] | provided you don’t do anything dumb right now. | 如果你现在不做什么傻事的话 |
[17:50] | My colleagues are calling, probably wondering where I am. | 我的同事们打来了 也许想知道我在哪 |
[17:53] | Then put their minds at ease. | 那就让他们安心吧 |
[17:57] | – Yes? – Captain. | – 有事吗 – 警监 |
[17:58] | We’re leaving. Where are you? | 我们要走了 你人呢 |
[17:59] | I’ve already left. I don’t enjoy being judged, | 我已经离开了 我不喜欢被人评头论足 |
[18:01] | so I’m on my way to Atlantic City for the weekend. | 所以我在去大西洋城的路上 准备在那度过周末 |
[18:04] | I’ll be gambling. | 我会去赌博 |
[18:05] | No, sir, please just come back, okay? | 不要啊 长官 请你回来吧 好吗 |
[18:07] | Terry and I will keep you company. | Terry和我会陪着你的 |
[18:09] | We’ll go to a museum. | 我们可以去参观博物馆 |
[18:10] | One of the boring ones with no dinosaurs. | 那些没有恐龙的无聊博物馆中的一个 |
[18:12] | Forget it. I shouldn’t’ve answered. | 算了 我就不应该接电话的 |
[18:20] | Bye-bye “Toxic.” | 永别了 <有毒> |
[18:21] | Bye-bye “Party in the USA.” | 永别了 <美利坚派对> |
[18:23] | Hey, Charles. What are you doing? | 嘿 Charles 你在干什么呢 |
[18:25] | I’m deleting all the upbeat music off my computer. | 我在把我电脑上所有欢快的歌都删掉 |
[18:27] | I know you’re down, but… | 我知道你很失落 但是 |
[18:29] | Bye-bye “Swish Swish Bish.” | 永别了 <闭嘴吧小婊> |
[18:30] | Look, I feel really bad about the way I treated you. | 听着 之前那样对你我真的很愧疚 |
[18:33] | Well, you shouldn’t. | 你不应该感到愧疚的 |
[18:34] | You’re the only one who saw that my dream was stupid | 你是唯一一个意识到我的梦想有多么愚蠢的人 |
[18:36] | and then you got me all my money back. | 然后还帮我把钱全收回来了 |
[18:38] | Well, after you left, I tried one of your meatballs | 事实上 刚才你走了以后 我吃了一个你的肉丸 |
[18:41] | and then another. | 然后又吃了一个 |
[18:42] | And another. And I couldn’t stop | 然后又是一个 我根本停不下来 |
[18:44] | because they were so damn good. | 因为它们实在太美味了 |
[18:46] | Really? You liked them? | 真的吗 你真的喜欢吃吗 |
[18:48] | I loved them. I should have tried them earlier. | 我爱死了 我之前就应该试吃一下的 |
[18:51] | I lost track of the fact that this whole thing | 我忽略了一个事实 就是这整个生意 |
[18:53] | was supposed to be about your food. | 都应该只与你做的食物有关 |
[18:55] | I think we should buy another food truck. | 我认为我们应该再买个餐车 |
[18:57] | – You do? – Yes. | – 真的吗 – 是的 |
[18:58] | But I have some conditions: | 但我有几个条件 |
[19:00] | 1, it cannot be a crime scene; | 一 不能再买个犯罪现场了 |
[19:02] | 2, you have to get insurance on day one; | 二 你必须第一天就买好保险 |
[19:05] | 3, you have to keep dreaming up amazing things to cook. | 三 你得继续想出一些美妙的菜肴 |
[19:09] | You’re so good, Boyle. | 你太有天分了 Boyle |
[19:11] | Deal! We’re gonna buy a food truck! | 成交 我们要买餐车啦 |
[19:13] | We’re gonna get a food truck! Yes! | 我们要买餐车啦 太棒了 |
[19:15] | Stop! | 停 |
[19:18] | I ate too many meatballs. | 我肉丸吃太多了 |
[19:19] | Oh. | 哦 |
[19:21] | – Where we going? – Atlantic City. | – 我们这是去哪 – 大西洋城 |
[19:23] | That’s where you told your friends you’d be, | 就是你告诉你的朋友们你会去的地方 |
[19:24] | so that’s where they’ll find your body. | 也会是他们找到你尸体的地方 |
[19:26] | I’m a captain in the NYPD. | 我可是纽约警局的一名警监 |
[19:28] | Yeah, and you’re also a known gambling addict. | 是啊 你同时也是个臭名昭著的赌鬼 |
[19:31] | You lost all your money in A.C. | 你在大西洋城输掉了所有钱 |
[19:33] | and then drowned yourself in the ocean. | 然后投海自杀 |
[19:40] | Stay down! | 不要动 |
[19:40] | NYPD! Keep your hands on the wheel. | 纽约警局 手不要离开方向盘 |
[19:44] | Hey there, Captain Holt. | 你好呀 Holt警监 |
[19:45] | We just saved your big ol’ butt. | 我们来救你这个大老爷了 |
[19:47] | Hello, Dan “Daniel” Valdano. | 你好 Dan “Daniel” Valdano |
[19:49] | – Guess what. – You’re a dick! | – 你猜怎么着 – 你是个混蛋 |
[19:52] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[19:53] | How did you find me? | 你们是怎么找到我的 |
[19:54] | We traced your phone and tracked down the limo. | 我们追踪了你的电话 确定了豪华轿车的位置 |
[19:56] | Wait. How did you even know I was in trouble? | 等一下 你又是怎么知道我遇到困难了 |
[19:59] | I figured out your tell. | 我搞清楚你暴露的标志了 |
[20:01] | When you’re lying, you use contractions. Lots of ’em. | 当你说谎的时候 你会使用缩略语 大量地使用 |
[20:04] | I’ve lost control. I’m taking myself off the case. | 我失控了 我这就撤出这个案子 |
[20:06] | I’ve just done it again. Whoops. There’s another time. | 我刚才又用了一次 哎呀 又是一次 |
[20:09] | I shouldn’t’ve have answered. Shouldn’t’ve answered. | 我就不应该接电话的 不应该接 |
[20:11] | Shouldn’t’ve… | 不应该 |
[20:12] | It was the “Shouldn’t’ve” that finally tipped me off. | 就是这个”不应该”点醒了我 |
[20:15] | I’ve never heard you use a double contraction before. | 我以前从来没听你用过双重缩略语 |
[20:18] | And you never will again. | 你也不会再听到了 |
[20:21] | I was at rock bottom. | 今天我跌入了谷底 |
[20:24] | I feel so embarrassed. | 我感到如此的难堪 |
[20:26] | I understand. I’ve been there. | 我理解 我也经历过 |
[20:28] | I once ate a box of uncooked rice in a movie theater. | 我有次在电影院吃了一盒生米 |
[20:31] | Wow, really? | 哇哦 真的吗 |
[20:32] | – Jake. – I’m sorry. | – Jake – 我很抱歉 |
[20:34] | I owe you two a tremendous debt of gratitude. | 我欠你们俩一个大人情 |
[20:38] | I was overwhelmed by my addiction and you were there for me. | 我深陷于我的赌瘾之中而你们则一直陪着我 |
[20:42] | Of course, sir. We’d do anything for you. | 义不容辞 长官 我们愿意为你做任何事 |
[20:45] | Perhaps you two would | 或许你们两个能 |
[20:46] | take me to a meeting of Gambler’s Anonymous. | 带我去参加戒赌互助会 |
[20:48] | – Absolutely. – And, Jake, before we go, | – 没问题 – 还有 Jake 在我们去之前 |
[20:52] | – I need to admit one more thing. – Of course, anything. | – 我还有件事要跟你坦白 – 没问题 你可以跟我说任何事 |
[20:54] | When I made you tell that table | 我之前逼你告诉那些赌桌上的人 |
[20:55] | that you were living in your mother’s basement, | 你住在你妈的地下室里 |
[20:57] | it wasn’t for the case. | 并不是为了案子 |
[20:58] | I was just messing with you. | 我只是在耍你玩 |
[21:00] | Oh, well played, sir. | 噢 干得漂亮 长官 |
[21:03] | But the joke’s on you. | 但闹出笑话的是你 |
[21:04] | My mother has a fantastic basement. | 我妈妈有个超赞的地下室 |
[21:06] | Title of your sex tape. Too soon? | 你的性爱录像标题 玩笑开太早了吗 |
[21:07] | All right, let’s go. | 好吧 我们走 |
[21:10] | Hey, standing desk. | 不错啊 站立式办公桌 |
[21:12] | Look who’s taking care of herself. | 看看这个姐们多会照顾自己的身体 |
[21:13] | – Someone’s not sitting down on the job. – Hey. | – 某人不再坐着工作了 – 嘿 |
[21:16] | Sitting down on the job is damned hard work, | 坐着工作也超级辛苦的 |
[21:18] | and those heroes prove it every day. | 那边的两位英雄每天都在实践着 |
[21:20] | Mad respect. | 向你们致敬 |
[21:23] | Okay. Sorry. | 好吧 抱歉 |
[21:26] | Seriously, you guys should stand up once in a while. | 不过说真的 你们两个偶尔也要站起来动动啊 |
[21:28] | You know, for your hearts. | 为了心脏着想 |