Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

神烦警探(Brooklyn Nine-Nine)第5季第4集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 神烦警探(Brooklyn Nine-Nine)第5季第4集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:03] Halloween. Mua-ha-ha-ha. 万圣节到了 哇咔咔
[00:06] It’s heist time. 抢夺战到了
[00:09] – Dah! – Thought you could get a head start on heist prep? – 哈 – 妄想在抢夺战中夺得先机吗
[00:11] Good luck. 祝你好运
[00:12] I’m already dressed. 我已经穿好衣服了
[00:14] Well… I’m also dressed, 其实 我也穿好衣服了
[00:16] and I made breakfast. 而且我还做了早餐
[00:19] – Wait, where are my eggs? – In my belly. – 等会儿 我的鸡蛋呢 – 在我肚子里
[00:22] Now get a move on. 快行动起来
[00:24] It’s heist time. 抢夺战打响了
[00:25] I love Halloween! 我爱万圣节
[00:47] Some of you have asked me what got me through prison. 你们当中有人问过我是什么帮助我撑过了牢狱之苦
[00:49] Was it my family? Don’t be stupid. 是我的家庭吗 别犯傻了
[00:52] Was it knowing that my friends would eventually get me out? 是深知我的友人最终会带我脱离苦海吗
[00:54] Of course not, I never believed in any of you. 是就见鬼了 我从没指望过你们任何一个
[00:56] No, the only thing that kept me sane 事实上 唯一让我保持清醒的事情
[00:58] was planning for the Halloween heist 就是为万圣节抢夺战做计划
[01:00] those many years doing hard time. 来度过那漫长的艰难岁月
[01:02] – It was eight weeks. – I also went to prison, dog. – 你只在监狱呆了八周 – 我也进了监狱 傻狗子
[01:04] – We’re getting off track here. – No, we’re not, dog. – 我们开始偏题了 – 我们没有 傻狗子
[01:06] Peralta’s just trying to play the sympathy card Peralta只是想打同情牌
[01:08] so we all go easy on him. 以此让我们对他手下留情
[01:09] I’d rather send you back to prison 我宁愿把你重新送回监狱
[01:11] – than see you win. – Okay. – 也不想看见你赢 – 好吧
[01:13] This year, we compete for 今年 我们将角逐
[01:14] the most elegant and regal of all prizes… 所有奖项中最优雅豪华的一项
[01:17] A championship cummerbund. 一条冠军腹带
[01:18] Or belt, as normal people call it. 或者像普通人那样叫腰带
[01:20] Belt… I’d like to see the pair of slacks 腰带 我倒是想见识一下哪条裤子上的
[01:22] whose loops are large enough for this belt. 裤袢能大到塞进这条腰带
[01:24] No, it is a cummerbund. 它不叫腰带 是腹带
[01:26] – Well, whatever it is… – Cummerbund. – 不管它是什么 – 是腹带
[01:27] It’s inscribed with the words, “Amazing human/genius.” 上面刻着”了不起的人类/天才”
[01:30] The objective is to have it in your possession at midnight. 任务是在午夜将其据为己有
[01:33] This year, the competition is not limited to 今年 这场比赛不局限于
[01:35] – winners of the past heists. – That’s right. – 往年抢夺战的赢家 – 没错
[01:36] Any man, or woman… 任何男人 或者女人
[01:38] #Resist… can enter. 本次话题#抵抗# 都可以参加
[01:39] – It’s open to everyone. – Ooh, every man for himself. – 每个人都可以参赛 – 哇 人人为己
[01:42] It’s like “Bachelor in Paradise.” 就跟真人秀<天堂单身汉>一样
[01:44] It’s really cool that you guys opened it up to anyone. 你们愿意让每个人都参加比赛真是太好了
[01:46] Thanks. Yeah, we talked about it, 多谢夸奖 我们讨论了一下
[01:47] and we just felt like it was only fair. 觉得这样才算是公平
[01:48] I was being sarcastic. You all suck, 我是在讽刺 你们都烂透了
[01:50] and I hope Jake goes back to jail. 我希望Jake能回到牢里
[01:51] Oh, cool, I’m glad everyone feels comfortable joking about that. 好极了 我很开心大家都觉得拿这个开玩笑没问题
[01:54] – Not joking. – Insult me all you want, – 我没有开玩笑 – 尽情朝我开嘴炮吧
[01:55] for I have only this to say… 因为我只想说
[01:57] Victory shall be mine! 胜利属于我
[01:59] I heard you practicing in the shower. You can’t surprise me. 我听见你在洗澡的时候练习了 你惊不到我
[02:01] Letting me into your life was the worst mistake you ever made. 让我进入你的生活是你曾犯下的最糟糕的错误
[02:04] Cool, fun take on our relationship. 好 真是对我们关系的有趣评价
[02:06] Well, I for one thing you’re perfect for each other… 我认为你们还有一处地方是完美契合的
[02:07] Feel like there’s gonna be more. 我以为会有更多
[02:08] – Because you’re both losers. – There it is. – 因为你们都是失败者 – 说来就来
[02:11] None of you stand a chance against me. 你们没有任何机会可以打败我
[02:12] No courage, no patience, no brains, 毫无勇气 毫无耐心 毫无头脑
[02:15] and, of course, a bald old man. 当然 还有一位秃顶的老年人
[02:18] I’m younger than you. 我比你年轻
[02:19] No comeback for the bald thing, I see. 据我所见 对秃顶没什么可反驳
[02:21] Yeah, I’m not doing the heist. I’m out. 好吧 我不参加抢夺战了 我退出
[02:22] Okay. 好
[02:24] – Bull crap. – Yeah, right. – 狗屁 – 哦 是吗
[02:25] Just like you were out last year. 就跟你去年一样退出了
[02:27] – I was out last year. – As a setup for this year. – 我去年确实退出了 – 那是为了谋划今年的骗局
[02:30] You’re good, Jeffords, but not good enough. 你很厉害 Jeffords 但还不够厉害
[02:31] In fact, you’re an idiot. I should’ve fired you long ago. 事实上 你是个蠢货 我早就应该开除你
[02:34] – What? – Relax, Terry, chill out. – 什么 – 放轻松 Terry 淡定
[02:36] Get your undies out of your buns. 把你的内衣从屁股里拿出来吧
[02:38] Now, if everyone would rise. 此刻 请诸位起立
[02:40] Rise like the army of the dead, 如死亡之师般起立
[02:42] and follow me into the bullpen of destiny. 随吾进入命运的赛场
[02:46] This heist, 在这场抢夺战中
[02:47] the belt will not be locked up or hidden away. 腰带不会被锁起来或者藏起来
[02:49] It will be suspended from the ceiling in plain sight 它会被挂在天花板上 一目了然
[02:52] – for all to see. – How poetic. – 大家都能看到 – 多有诗意啊
[02:54] It will hang just out of reach, 刚好悬挂在你力所能及之外
[02:56] like Tantalus’s fruit. 宛如坦塔罗斯之果
[02:57] Yes, that’s where I got the inspiration from, 没错 我就是从这儿得到启发的
[02:59] Greek mythology, 希腊神话
[03:00] not an episode of the Nickelodeon show “Guts.” 才不是尼克国际儿童频道播放的<勇气>里的一集
[03:02] Amy, will you please do the honors? Amy 这项光荣任务能交给你吗
[03:04] Mm-hmm. 嗯哼
[03:08] – The belt is in place. – Whoever has it at midnight – 腰带已就位 – 不管谁在午夜拿到腰带
[03:11] will be declared the… 就会被宣布为
[03:13] What’s going on? 怎么了
[03:14] – What’s happening? – I can’t see! – 发生什么了 – 我看不到了
[03:15] Everybody just grab something random. 大家快随便抓住点儿什么东西
[03:17] Back off, Hitchcock. 滚开 Hitchcock
[03:18] Silence! 安静
[03:20] It’s gone. The cummerbund is gone! 不见了 腹带不见了
[03:22] Who took it? 谁拿走了
[03:23] We’re all here. Where’d it go? 我们都在这儿 它去哪儿了
[03:24] Nowhere. It’s still in this room. 哪儿都没去 它还在这个房间
[03:27] In fact, it’s right here! 实际上 就在这儿
[03:31] Nope, it’s just your tum-tum. 啥也没有 只有你的小肚肚
[03:32] I don’t have the cummerbund, because it’s right here! 我没拿腹带 因为它就在这儿
[03:36] Or is it right here? 或者就在这儿
[03:39] Everybody stop undressing. 都别再脱衣服了
[03:41] We just had harassment training. 我们刚进行了反骚扰培训
[03:42] Hey… over here, losers. 嘿 往这儿看 失败者们
[03:45] This is Gina Linetti. 我是Gina Linetti
[03:47] You really thought you could do this without me? 你们真的以为离开我还能玩得了这个吗
[03:49] I’m the defending champion. 我是卫冕冠军
[03:51] Gina… I should have known it was you, you punk. Gina 我就该想到是你 你个垃圾
[03:54] Yeah, you punk, 没错 你个垃圾
[03:55] why aren’t you showing your face, you punk? 为什么不露脸 你个垃圾
[03:57] Yeah, I just had a baby. 我刚有了个小孩儿
[03:58] I haven’t washed my hair in three weeks. 我已经三周没洗头了
[04:00] – Oh, how is she? – Yeah, how’s she doing? – 她怎么样 – 对啊 她还好吗
[04:03] None of your business. 关你们屁事
[04:04] Now, if you wanna find the belt, 现在 如果你们想找到腰带
[04:06] you’re gonna have to work for it. 你们就得为之干活
[04:08] Behind my desk are boxes of baby stuff 在我的桌后有好几盒婴儿物品
[04:10] that I didn’t wanna assemble. 这些东西我不想自己装
[04:11] You get a clue for each item you put together. 你们每组装好一个东西都会得到一条线索
[04:14] Linetti, Lin-out-ti. Linetti 离线
[04:17] This is crazy. 这太疯狂了
[04:18] I mean, no one is actually gonna do Gina’s dumb chores, right? 我说 没人会真的做Gina的愚蠢杂活儿的 对吗
[04:21] Right, absolutely not. 没错 绝对不会
[04:22] It’s completely ridiculous. 这太荒谬了
[04:27] I got the reach-and-play! 地毯拼图归我了
[04:29] You can all suck it! 你们都去死吧
[04:37] – They fell for it. – Hook, line, and sphincter. – 他们上钩了 – 完全上肛了
[04:40] – It’s sinker. – No, it’s sphincter. – 是上当吧 – 不 是肛
[04:42] That’s where you put the hook in when you’re eeling. 这是在你钓鳗鱼时要把钩子放进去的地方
[04:44] Well, I never use that expression again. 好吧 我再也不会用这句谚语了
[04:46] – Hey, guys. – Ah. – 嘿 伙计们 – 啊
[04:47] And right on time, here’s Bill. Welcome. Bill你来得非常准时 欢迎你
[04:50] Man, it is amazing how similar you guys look. 伙计 你们看起来真的是太像了 不可思议
[04:53] – I don’t see it. – Me neither. – 我可没发现 – 我也是
[04:54] – Not even a little. – Not at all. – 一点都不像 – 完全不像
[04:55] Twins. 双胞胎一样
[04:56] So, did you have any issues getting into the vents? 对了 你在进入通风口时有遇到什么麻烦吗
[04:58] Went like clockwork. 非常顺利
[05:00] Sir, only authorized personnel are allowed up here. 先生 只有经过授权的人员才能在这里
[05:02] Oh, Detective Boyle, didn’t see it was you. 哦 Boyle警探 没发现是你
[05:04] Get better eyes, you moron. 睁大你的狗眼 你个白痴
[05:06] Ah, man, I’m friends with Officer Lou. 啊 伙计 我是Lou警官的朋友
[05:08] Not anymore. He was very upset. 不再是了 他很难过
[05:11] Anyway, once I got in the vents, it was smooth sailing. 总之 我一进通风口后 就是一帆风顺
[05:13] The belt is in place. 腰带已就位
[05:14] Whoever has it at midnight will be declared the winner 谁在午夜拿到它就会被宣布为优胜者
[05:18] of the fifth annual… 作为第五届年度
[05:19] What’s going on? What’s happening? 怎么回事 发生了什么
[05:21] I can’t see! Everyone just grab something randomly. 我看不见了 所有人快随便抓住点什么东西
[05:23] Back off, Hitchcock. 滚开 Hitchcock
[05:28] Hey, over here, losers. 嘿 往这儿看 失败者们
[05:31] I gotta say, Bill, your Gina impression was spot-on. 我得说 Bill 你的Gina模仿真的是惟妙惟肖
[05:33] I’m very good at roleplay, 我很擅长角色扮演
[05:34] and I’m super comfortable wearing masks. 并且我超级喜欢戴面具的
[05:36] Right, I forgot you were maybe a male prostitute. 没错 我忘记你以前也许是一个男妓来着
[05:38] I was definitely a male prostitute, 我以前当然是一个男妓
[05:39] but I don’t do that profession anymore. 不过我已经不再从事那种职业了
[05:40] Now I sell vitamin supplements. 现在我销售维生素补剂
[05:42] I made $90,000 this year alone, 我一个人今年赚了9万美元
[05:44] working out of the comfort of my own home. 就在自己舒适的家里工作
[05:46] – Uh-huh? – How did I do it? – 嗯哼 – 我是怎么做的
[05:47] – NutriBoom. – Right. – 营养爆弹 – 行吧
[05:48] And the good news is, you can do it too. 好消息是 你也可以做到
[05:50] Okay, this is clearly a pyramid scheme. We’re not interested. 好吧 这明显就是一个传销骗局 我们不感兴趣
[05:53] Okay, your loss. 好吧 反正是你的损失
[05:54] – Here’s the belt… – Ah… – 腰带在这儿 – 啊
[05:56] – She’s a beauty. – Hi-yah! – 她真是个美人 – 嗨呀
[05:58] Ow! Charles, what are you doing? 哦 Charles 你在做什么
[06:00] The hardest thing I’ve EVER DONE: betraying you. 我做过的最困难的事 那就是背叛你
[06:02] Bill, the belt. Bill 那个腰带
[06:04] – Bill, you’re in on this too? – Yep. – Bill 你也参与其中了吗 – 没错
[06:05] Charles promised he’d buy a ton of supplements Charles承诺他会买一大堆补剂
[06:07] and become one of my downstream distributors. 并且成为我的下游经销商
[06:08] No, look, listen to me, don’t do this, okay? 不 听着 听我说 别这么做 好吗
[06:10] I really need to win this year. I’m begging you. 今年我真的需要赢 我求你了
[06:12] Those baby browns aren’t gonna work on me, not today. 这些温言细语的哀求对我不起作用 今天不行
[06:15] This is crazy. 这太疯狂了
[06:15] You’re never gonna get out of here with that belt on your own. 你一个人是不可能带着那腰带离开这里的
[06:17] I’m not on my own. I have an alliance. 我不是一个人 我有同盟
[06:22] An alliance. 同盟
[06:23] It’s not “Bachelor in Paradise.” It’s “Survivor.” 这不是<天堂单身汉> 这是<幸存者>
[06:25] Rosa, I am very disappointed in you. Rosa 我对你十分失望
[06:27] Your approval means nothing to me. 你的赞许对我毫无意义
[06:28] Copy that. And Terry, I knew you were playing. 收到 还有Terry 我就知道你已经参与其中
[06:31] – Last year was a setup. – Hell yeah, it was. – 去年的种种就是一个骗局 – 没错 就是这样
[06:33] I’m sick of you, Amy, and Holt winning. 我受够了你和Amy还有Holt赢得胜利
[06:35] – You’re all so damn smug. – Yeah, you guys may be champs, – 你们都太自以为是了 – 没错 你们也许是冠军
[06:37] but this year… this year belongs to The Tramps. 但是今年 今年胜利属于流浪汉联盟
[06:41] Charles, that’s a bad name. Charles 这是个坏名字
[06:42] Ha, you’re just jealous. Everyone loves it. 哈 你只是嫉妒 所有人都喜欢它
[06:43] – No. – Nuh-uh. – 不 – 不是
[06:45] Bill, keep an eye on him. Bill 看好他
[06:46] – Let’s go, Tramps. – Charles, no! No! – 我们走 流浪者们 – Charles 不 不
[06:49] Hey, let me ask you this, 嘿 我问你啊
[06:50] how would you like to be your own boss? 你想不想要做自己的老板
[06:52] Not now, Bill! 现在不行 Bill
[06:55] Amy! Amy, in here! Amy Amy 在这里
[06:57] In here. Help. 在这里 帮帮我
[07:00] – Hello, fake Charles. – Hi. – 你好呀 假的Charles – 你好
[07:02] Hello, tied-up Jake. 你好呀 被铐起来的Jake
[07:03] Will you please help me get out of this? 请你帮我摆脱这个好吗
[07:05] It’s not for the heist. I just really have to pee. 这不是为了抢夺战 我只是真的需要尿尿了
[07:07] I know you don’t drink water. You pee once every two days. 我知道你不喝水的 你每两天才尿一次
[07:10] – And you went this morning. – Damn it, you know me so well. – 并且你今天早上尿过了 – 该死的 你真懂我
[07:12] All right, how about this? 好吧 这样好了
[07:13] I’ve got top secret info about various dealings. 我有各种交易的绝密信息
[07:16] If you let me out of these cuffs, 如果你帮我解开这手铐
[07:18] – I’ll share it with you. – What kind of info? – 我就把它和你分享 – 什么信息
[07:20] Well, first off, Wolf Gina… 好吧 首先 狼头Gina
[07:22] Was just a ruse so you and Charles could steal the belt. 只是一个诡计 好让你和Charles能偷到腰带
[07:24] Yeah-huh, but also… 是啊 但是还有
[07:26] Charles teamed up with Rosa and Terry to form The Tramps. Charles与Rosa还有Terry合作组成了流浪汉联盟
[07:29] Gah! How did you know that? 啊 你是怎么知道的
[07:30] I gave Charles the idea last year. 我去年给Charles灌输了这个念头
[07:33] Gina’s one of the champs. Gina是冠军的一员
[07:36] And I’m just one of the tramps. 而我只是流浪汉的一员
[07:37] Ooh, The Tramps. 哦 流浪汉
[07:39] That’s a great name for something. 这是某种东西的一个绝佳名字
[07:41] I just don’t know what. 我只是不知道它具体是什么
[07:45] But I do. 但我知道
[07:46] I told you, I’ll always be one step ahead of you. 我告诉过你 我会一直领先你一步
[07:49] You can’t surprise me. Ya boring. 你的所为无法使我吃惊 你很无趣
[07:51] You know what spices up a relationship? 你们知道什么可以给一段感情中增添情趣吗
[07:53] Co-owning a multi-tiered marketing… 合伙持有一个多层次市场营销
[07:55] Ignore him. Look, there are three Tramps. 无视他 听着 流浪汉联盟有三名成员
[07:56] The only way we’re gonna win is if we team up. 我们也只有合作才能获得胜利
[07:58] Good point. I guess my response is, 挺有道理 我的回答是
[08:01] rot in hell, crap-face! 在地狱里腐烂吧 你个傻逼
[08:03] Also, I love you, and I treasure you, 但别忘了我爱你哦 我也很珍视你的
[08:05] – and ya bore me. – God, you’re being so mean. – 虽然你让我厌烦了 – 天哪 你也太刻薄了
[08:08] – Do it more. – I hope you die. – 再来一句 – 去死吧
[08:11] Bye. 拜拜啦
[08:12] Fine! Go! Who needs you, ya freakin’ jag! 行 走吧 谁需要你啊 你个没眼力见的
[08:15] Looks like we’re all clear. Good job, guys. 看起来我们已经全部搞定了 大家干得不错
[08:17] Oh, nothing can stop this Tramp train. 是啊 什么都无法阻挡我们这列浪荡火车了
[08:20] Boyle, stop finding variations on a word we hate. Boyle 不要再用我们讨厌的字眼组词了
[08:22] Okay, Sarge, lift up the super heavy thing 好了 警长 抬起那个超重的玩意儿
[08:24] that no one else is strong enough to lift. 除了你没人能抬得动的
[08:31] Nice, Sarge! Keep lifting heavy stuff like that, 不错啊 警长 继续这么扛重物
[08:34] and maybe you’ll work off some of that bulk, huh? 说不定你就能摆脱你的赘肉了 是吧
[08:35] – What? – I set up an electric eye yesterday, – 什么啊 – 我昨天在这里装了电眼
[08:38] so if anyone enters this room, an alarm will go off. 所以只要有人进入了房间 警报就会拉响
[08:40] Let’s move. Don’t cross the beam. 我们走吧 不要碰到红外线束
[08:49] Cool, yeah, that’s something I can do, without any problem. 酷 我可以做到的 完全没问题
[08:55] Alarm works. 警报起作用了
[08:58] All right, fine, 好吧 没事
[08:59] looks like I’m gonna have to “127 Hours” This sitch. 看来我得像<127小时>里一样渡过这个难关了
[09:01] – You’re gonna cut off your own arm? – Is that how it ends? – 你要把手臂砍了吗 – 它是这么结尾的吗
[09:03] Oh, man, I got busy in my rental period expired. 噢 老兄啊 我那会儿正忙着房租到期的事呢
[09:05] I thought he just wiggled out. 我还以为他扭一扭就出来了
[09:06] Come on, will you just please un-cuff me? 拜托了 你能不能打开我的手铐啊
[09:08] Please, you gotta, man. 拜托了 你应该这么做的 老兄啊
[09:09] I’ve never treated you like a prostitute. 我从来没把你当成男妓来对待
[09:12] – You just did. – Touché. – 你刚刚就这么做了 – 说得对
[09:14] All right, how about this? 好吧 你看这样行吗
[09:15] I will buy double the amount of supplements that Boyle did. 我会从你这里买维生素补充剂 而且是Boyle的两倍
[09:18] – $8,000? – What? He gave you 4 grand? – 8000美元吗 – 什么 他居然给了你4000
[09:21] All right, fine, I’m in. 好吧 行 我付
[09:22] He didn’t give it to me. He invested it in his future. 他并不是付钱给我 他投资了自己的未来
[09:25] – And you can too. – Yeah, I already agreed to it. – 而且你也可以 – 是啊 我已经同意付钱了
[09:27] You don’t have to keep selling me. 你不需要继续兜售了
[09:28] Sorry, the script we’re given 不好意思 我们拿到的剧本
[09:30] anticipates a lot more resistance. 预计你还会拒绝好多次呢
[09:31] Okay, so let’s get the paperwork started. 好 那么开始看文件吧
[09:33] First things first, 首先最重要的
[09:34] you are not allowed to have any of this reviewed by an attorney. 你无权让任何律师看到此文件的任何一部分
[09:37] Yeah, this seems bad. 好 看着有点糟糕
[09:38] So, where on Gina’s mobile 所以说 我要在Gina风铃的哪个位置
[09:40] should I place this moonless Jupiter? 放上这个没有卫星环绕的木星呢
[09:42] I pity the child who lies beneath this solar system. 我好同情要躺在这个太阳系下面的小宝宝
[09:44] Hey, Captain, something’s going on with this heist. 嘿 警监 抢夺战之夜有点不对劲啊
[09:47] You tell us everything you know, 你把你知道的都告诉我们
[09:49] and we’ll tell you everything we know. 我们就把我们知道的告诉你
[09:50] I’d rather not. 我宁愿不说
[09:51] Jokes on you, we don’t know anything. 出洋相了吧 我们什么也不知道
[09:53] Well, good day then. 好吧 那再见了
[09:54] – Wait, why are you sweating? – I’m not sweating. – 等等 你怎么在出汗 – 我没有出汗
[09:57] No, I’ve had enough heart attacks 不 我已经经历过够多的心脏病发作了
[09:58] to know what sweating looks like, and that’s sweat. 我知道出汗是怎么样的 你那就是在出汗
[10:04] Well, if I’m sweating, as you claim, 好 如果我确实在出汗 如你所说
[10:07] it’s because I was watching an exciting video on the net. 那是因为我正在看网上一个非常刺激的视频
[10:10] Really? What? 真的吗 什么视频啊
[10:12] It was a video of an American gymnast. 关于一个美国体操运动员的
[10:15] His leotard ripped, exposing his butt. 他的紧身连体裤开裂了 露出了屁股
[10:17] – It was highly erotic. – You’re lying. – 非常色情 – 你在撒谎
[10:19] I.T. Just installed blocker software, IT部门刚刚安装了拦截软件
[10:22] – thanks to moi. – Uh, yes, – 因为我的原因 – 呃 是的
[10:24] but they didn’t install it on my computer, 但他们没装在我电脑上
[10:26] because I’m a captain. 因为我是警监
[10:27] You don’t look hot and bothered at all to me. 我觉得你看上去一点都不欲火焚身并为此苦恼
[10:29] – Show us the erotica. – Gentlemen, – 给我们看小黄片 – 先生们
[10:31] I assure you, there’s nothing to see. 我向你保证 没什么可看的
[10:33] Now, if you’ll excuse me, I have to grab some fresh air. 现在 如果你们不介意 我要去呼吸新鲜空气了
[10:44] Good boy, Cheddar. Bring me that cummerbund. 真是个好孩子 Cheddar 给我腹带吧
[10:47] Oh, yeah. 噢 真不错
[10:50] Wait a minute… 等一下
[10:52] this isn’t the Championship Cummerbund. 这个不是冠军腹带
[10:54] This is some common cummerbund. 这就是条普通腹带
[10:57] And you’re not Cheddar. You’re just some common bitch. 你也不是Cheddar 你就是条普通的小母狗
[11:00] And this says you’ve received your sales training. 这个说的是你已经接受过销售培训了
[11:02] – Great. – And this one is a sworn affidavit – 好的 – 这是一张宣誓书
[11:04] stating that you have seen Debbie Stovelman, 证明你已经见过Debbie Stovelman了
[11:06] the wife of NutriBoom founder, David Stovelman, 她是营养爆弹创办者David Stovelman的妻子
[11:08] and that you found her to be happy, healthy, and alive. 而且你发现她十分快乐健康 活得好好的
[11:10] Okay, fine. Great, all right, done. 好吧 可以 行 签好了
[11:12] Just get me out of these. 快把我从手铐中解放出来
[11:16] Hey, what’s going on here? 嘿 这儿发生了什么呢
[11:21] Yeah! Didn’t think I could get out of my cuffs, did you, Boyle? 哈 没想过我能从手铐中解脱吧 Boyle
[11:24] But you forgot about one important thing… 你忘了一件重要的事
[11:26] – NutriBoom. – NutriBoom! That’s right. – 营养爆弹 – 对 就是营养爆弹
[11:29] I’m in the President’s Circle now. 我现在已经在核心圈子里了
[11:31] Sorry, Charles, this year’s heist was just too important. 对不住了 Charles 今年的抢夺夜太重要了
[11:33] – Watch him, Bill. – Check in, Boyle, check in. – 看好他 Bill – 报到 Boyle 报到
[11:36] Uh-oh, Jake, they check in every ten minutes, 啊哦 Jake 他们每十分钟就要报到一次
[11:38] and I have to respond with a code only we know. 我得对上只有我们知道的暗号
[11:44] – I am a Tramp. – Copy that. – 我是个流浪汉 – 收到
[11:46] Did I guess it? Did I guess the code? 我猜的到了吗 我是不是猜到了暗号
[11:47] I couldn’t hear what Rosa said back, 我没听到Rosa的回复
[11:49] but that was the first thing I guessed, was that right? 但那是我的第一想法 我猜对了吗
[11:50] – You got it. – Yeah, I thought so, okay. – 你猜对了 – 是 我也这么想 好
[11:52] Okay, security system, talk to me. 好啦 监控系统 告诉我
[11:55] What have I missed? What’s going on? 我错过了什么 发生了什么呢
[11:57] Ah-ha! Holt used Cheddar to steal the belt. 啊哈 Holt用Cheddar来偷腰带
[12:00] But that’s not Cheddar. 但那个不是Cheddar
[12:01] Holt and Cheddar always walk in a perfect lockstep. Holt和Cheddar一直步伐一致的
[12:03] Which means someone took Cheddar, 说明有人带走了Cheddar
[12:05] and that person has the belt. 而那个人得到了腰带
[12:07] But who? Who took Cheddar? 但是是谁呢 谁带走了Cheddar呢
[12:11] – Where are you coming from? – Why do you care? – 你从哪里来 – 你为什么要关心我
[12:13] – Thought you weren’t heisting. – I’m not. – 我以为你没参与抢夺战呢 – 我确实没有
[12:15] I’m just interested in your comings and goings, 我就是对你的进进出出很有兴趣
[12:17] because I care about you as a friend. 因为作为朋友 我很关心你
[12:19] Okay, friend, I went to the bathroom. 好的 朋友 我去上洗手间了
[12:21] Well, you were gone a long time, friend. 这 你离开了很长时间啊 朋友
[12:22] – You feeling okay, friend? – No, it was number two, – 你感觉还好吗 朋友 – 不怎么好 是大号
[12:25] and it was very intense, friend. 而且来势汹汹啊 朋友
[12:28] Bless you. 保佑你健康
[12:30] She sneezed. Dog allergies. 她打喷嚏了 对狗过敏的反应
[12:32] Which means that Amy took… 这就意味着是Amy带走了
[12:34] Cheddar Cheddar!
[12:37] Where is my dog? 我的狗去哪里了
[12:38] Aren’t you standing right next to him? 你不是正站在它旁边吗
[12:40] This bitch? Please. Watch. 就这母狗 怎么可能 不行你看
[12:43] Shake. Shake. 握个手 握个手
[12:46] Idiot. 蠢货
[12:47] I know one of you took Cheddar, 我知道你们某个人带走了Cheddar
[12:49] and you did it for the sake of the heist, 为了想在万圣节抢夺之夜获胜
[12:50] but if anything happens to him, I will end you. 但如果它有什么三长两短 我会亲手把你了结了
[12:54] I couldn’t bring myself to neuter Cheddar, 我不忍心阉割Cheddar
[12:55] but I will neuter you all. 但是我会绝了你们的种
[12:59] Uh, bing-pot. 哈 发现你了吧
[13:07] Cheddar? Cheddar? Cheddar是你吗 Cheddar是你吗
[13:09] Shake. 来握个手
[13:10] Ah, good grip, pristine coat. 啊 握手动作熟练 皮毛整洁
[13:12] That’s my doggie! 这才是我的乖狗狗
[13:14] You betrayed me. You’ll explain yourself later. 你背叛了我 待会儿自己给我解释清楚
[13:16] Return to my office. 去我办公室
[13:19] Guys, why is there smoke coming from the break room? 伙计们 为什么休息室里有烟冒出来
[13:22] What’s going on? Is someone doing something? 发生什么事了 是不是有谁在搞鬼
[13:24] Who’s doing something? 是谁在搞鬼
[13:26] “Handmaid’s Tale.” This is Amy. <使女的故事>的场景 这肯定是Amy搞的鬼
[13:27] She won’t shut up about 她不停地唠叨说
[13:28] how relevant that show is in today’s political landscape. 在当今的政治格局下这部剧很有价值
[13:31] It’s relevant as hell, 它确实很有价值啊
[13:32] but I’m not doing anything. 但是这不是我干的
[13:34] Terry also loved the show. This is him. Terry也喜欢那部剧 这是他搞出来的
[13:36] No, no, I love Elisabeth Moss. 不是 不是我 我喜欢的是主演Elisabeth Moss
[13:38] Terry thought the show was too bleak. Terry觉得那部剧太沉闷了
[13:40] Oh, they’re coming from everywhere. 天呐 他们从各个地方冒出来
[13:41] Hello. Blessed be the fruit, baby. 你好呀 愿上帝开恩降子 宝贝
[13:44] – Hitchcock, you watch that show? – Watch what? – Hitchcock 你也看那部剧吗 – 看什么剧
[13:46] – That’s my pickup line. – What are they doing? – 那是我搭讪的话 – 他们在干嘛
[13:48] We haven’t heard from Charles. We need to check to make sure everything’s fine. 我们还没收到Charles的消息 我们应该去检查一下确保一切顺利
[13:50] Check what? The server? 检查什么 检查服务器吗
[13:52] I stole the cummerbund from under there an hour ago. 我一个小时前就把腹带从服务器下面偷出来了
[13:54] – You knew about… – About you playing? The server? – 你竟然知道 – 知道你参赛了吗 知道服务器这事儿吗
[13:58] I’ve known about your plans for weeks. 我几周前就知道你们的计划了
[14:00] Uh-oh, they’re circling. Stop! 妈呀 他们在转圈 停下来
[14:03] Hello, Ofamy. 你好呀 属于Amy的使女
[14:05] Hello. 你好
[14:07] – I don’t know what’s going on. – I do. – 我不知道是怎么回事 – 我知道
[14:10] Handmaids, out! 使女们 出去
[14:13] They really listen to you. 他们还真听你的话呢
[14:14] You figured out I had the belt in my safe, 你知道腰带被我放在保险箱里了
[14:16] and you thought you could distract me and steal the key. 你想分散我的注意力然后偷走我的钥匙
[14:18] I did think those things, yes, 我确实是这么想的 没错
[14:20] and then… I did it. 而且 我也确实偷到了
[14:22] Please. Impossible. 拜托了 那不可能
[14:24] The key has been in my shoe the entire time. 钥匙一直都在我的鞋里
[14:28] Okay, well, it’s almost midnight. 那好吧 既然已经快到午夜了
[14:29] Why don’t you try and use your key? 那你为什么不试着用用你的钥匙呢
[14:35] It fits. 插进去正合适
[14:36] I knew you were lying. You are so predictable. 我就知道你在说谎 你太容易被看透了
[14:38] Uh-oh, it’s not turning. 惨了 钥匙转动不了
[14:39] I guess I’m not quite as predictable as you thought. 我想我也没有你想象的那么容易被看透吧
[14:41] And I also bet none of you can predict 而且我打赌你们没有人能猜到
[14:44] what I’m gonna do next. 我下一步要干什么
[14:45] Use your key to open the safe and act like a dick about it? 用你的钥匙打开保险柜然后一脸得意吗
[14:47] Yes, obviously that’s what I’m gonna do, Rosa. 没错 那正是我要做的事 Rosa
[14:48] You just have to be so spot-on all the time. 你就必须每一次都猜得完全正确是吧
[14:51] If I may… mm… 让我来吧
[14:52] just get my skirt up, thanks. 先让我把我的裙子撩起来 谢谢了
[14:56] Oh, look at that, the key fits. 噢 快看啊 钥匙插进去了
[14:57] And the lock is turning, and the safe is… 锁转动起来了 这保险柜
[15:00] empty? 是空的
[15:01] – What? – There’s no cummerbund? – 怎么会 – 腹带没有在这里吗
[15:03] Never was. It was always a belt. 从来就没有什么腹带 只有腰带
[15:04] I don’t understand. Who took it? 我不明白 谁拿走了啊
[15:05] We haven’t heard from Charles in an hour. Charles已经一个小时没和我们联络了
[15:06] Maybe he betrayed The Tramps. 他可能背叛了流浪汉联盟
[15:07] Oh, God, I just called us The Tramps. What have I become? 噢 天呐 我竟然说了我们是流浪汉联盟 我变成什么人了
[15:09] It’s not Charles. I locked him up. 不是Charles 我把他锁起来了
[15:11] Ah-ah-ah-ah-ah, I put a GPS tracker on the belt. 啊啊啊啊啊 我在腰带上装了一个GPS跟踪器
[15:14] It’s on the move, and it’s going fast! 现在腰带在移动 快速地移动
[15:16] Let’s take my bike. They’ll never catch us. 骑我的机车吧 他们永远也追不上
[15:17] – Later, dorks. – Should we follow them? I… – 再会了 傻逼们 – 我们要跟着他们吗 我
[15:21] Captain, why are you giggling? 警监 你为什么傻笑
[15:23] I put a GPS tracker inside of Terry. 我在Terry体内装了一个GPS跟踪器
[15:27] Sarge, Kevin purchased one too many full-fat French yogurts. 警长 Kevin给我买多了一个全脂法式酸奶了
[15:31] – You want it? – Absolutely. – 你要吃吗 – 当然啦
[15:35] Enjoy, Jeffords. Enjoy. 好好享受吧 Jeffords 好好享受
[15:38] Devious, I know, but… 很邪恶 我知道 但是
[15:39] I also put a tracker in Terry’s yogurt. 我也在Terry的酸奶里面放了一个GPS跟踪器
[15:41] Same here. 我也是
[15:42] No reason. 没什么原因
[15:43] Just ’cause you’re a great sergeant. 就因为你是一个超棒的警长
[15:45] Now suck it down. 喝下去吧
[15:46] Eh, no problem, take it. 没关系 吃吧
[15:48] Swallow the ‘gurt. 吞下这杯酸奶吧
[15:50] Do you guys think all that radiation is bad for him? 你们觉得这么多辐射会对他产生什么伤害吗
[15:52] I’m sure he’ll be fine. 我肯定他不会有什么事的
[15:53] – He’s lived a long life already. – Yeah. – 他已经活了很长时间了 – 没错
[16:00] Good luck keeping up with me. 你倒是想追上我
[16:01] I’ve done my morning calisthenics. 我做了清晨健美操锻炼
[16:03] Oh, I’ll keep up with you… 噢 我能追上你的
[16:04] Rah! 哈
[16:06] In hell. Mua-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha. 在地狱里 哈哈哈哈哈哈
[16:16] – Hello, Jacob. – Dah! – 你好呀 Jacob – 吓我一跳
[16:18] What… Ames… Ames 怎么回事
[16:20] What are you doing here? Why aren’t you out looking for the belt? 你在这儿干嘛呢 你怎么不去找腰带呢
[16:21] You and I both know the belt never left the precinct. 你和我都心知肚明 腰带从来就没有离开过警局
[16:24] I don’t know that. Nobody knows that. 我不知道 没人知道
[16:25] I kept thinking, “How did anyone swap my key?” 我一直在想 “他们是怎么把我的钥匙给交换了的”
[16:28] And then it hit me… they didn’t. 然后我灵机一闪 他们没有换我的钥匙
[16:30] They swapped the safe. 他们把我的保险箱换了
[16:31] One of the handmaids, I’m assuming fake Charles, 其中的一个使女 我想是冒牌Charles
[16:33] took my safe, and then Ofamy deposited a lookalike. 拿走了我的保险箱 然后Amy的使女放了个山寨货
[16:38] What did you give fake Charles so he’d help you? 你把什么给了冒牌Charles让他来帮你
[16:40] Nothing. In fact, he gave me something, 没什么 实际上 他给了我一些东西
[16:42] the power of financial freedom. 经济自由的权力
[16:43] I invested in a pyramid scheme. 我投钱给一个传销组织了
[16:45] It’s no time to go into it right now. 这会儿实在没时间细说
[16:46] Okay… so, while we all tried to figure out 行吧 就 在我们都想找出
[16:49] who had the real key, 谁手里有真正的钥匙的时候
[16:50] fake Charles broke into the safe, removed the tracke, 假Charles弄开了保险箱 卸了追踪器
[16:52] and led Terry and the whole squad on a wild goose chase. 让Terry和整个小队白费力气的瞎找一通
[16:55] My only question is, which box is the belt in? 我唯一的疑问是 腰带在哪个盒子里呢
[16:58] Well, good luck figuring it out, 行吧 祝你找箱子好运
[17:00] because the clock is tick-tick-tocking. 因为时间可是紧得很啊
[17:02] – It’s that one. – No! – 是那个 – 别啊
[17:03] The dust pattern on top doesn’t match its neighbors. 那上面灰尘的纹路跟旁边的箱子不一样
[17:06] You see, Jake, I’m always gonna be one step ahead of you. 你看吧 Jake 我总是先你一步的
[17:09] You’ve lost the ability to surprise me. 你都没有办法给我什么惊喜了
[17:11] Ya just plain boring. 你现在很乏味啊
[17:13] Again, weird take on our very loving relationship. 又一条 针对咱俩动人恋情的奇怪评论
[17:15] And it’s midnight, 已经半夜了
[17:17] so I guess I’m an amazing human/genius. 所以我想 我就是”了不起的人类/天才”
[17:20] Yeah. Although… 是啊 不过
[17:23] you might wanna read the inscription on that there belt. 你可能想读一下腰带上面的字
[17:25] Why? Oh, no, what does it say? 为啥 不不不 这上面写了啥
[17:29] “Amy Santiago, will you marry me?” “Amy Santiago 你愿意嫁给我吗”
[17:34] Surprise. 惊喜不
[17:38] I’m so confused… I don’t know what’s happening right now. 我不太懂 我完全不知道现在发生了什么
[17:41] “I’m so confused… I don’t know what’s happening right now,” “我不太懂 完全不知道现在发生了什么”
[17:42] title of your sex tape. 你性爱录像带的标题
[17:43] “Oh, my God, I’m shaking.I’m definitely gonna cry,” “我的天我在发抖我绝对要哭了”
[17:47] Title of your sex tape. 你性爱录像带的标题
[17:48] Wait, is this really happening? Is this part of the heist? 等会 这是真的吗 这是抢夺战之夜的桥段吗
[17:51] If this is part of the heist, I will dump you so hard. 如果这是抢夺战之夜的设计桥段 老娘绝对狠狠甩了你
[17:54] No, please, Ames, look, it’s really happening, okay? 不是 别啊 Ames 你看 这是真的 好吗
[17:56] It’s not part of the heist. I promise, this is real. 不是抢夺战之夜的桥段 我发誓 这是真的
[17:58] – It is? – Yeah. – 是真的 – 是
[18:01] Okay, here it goes. 好 来吧
[18:04] Ames, I love you. Ames 我爱你
[18:07] I love how smart you are. I love how beautiful you are. 我爱你的聪敏 我爱你的美丽
[18:10] I love your face, and I love your butt. 我爱你的脸庞 也爱你的翘臀
[18:12] I should’ve written this down first. 我应该事先把词给写好
[18:13] No, no, it’s okay. Go on. 不不不 没事 继续
[18:15] I love how much you pretend to like “Die Hard.” 我爱你那么认真的佯装你喜欢<虎胆龙威>
[18:18] – I like the second one. – You don’t have to. – 我喜欢第二部 – 没必要装了
[18:20] – Okay. – Yeah. – 行吧 – 嗯
[18:21] You’re kind, and you’re funny, 你很善良 也很有趣
[18:23] and you’re the best person I know, 你是我此生认识的最好的人
[18:25] and the best detective. 和最棒的警探
[18:30] Also, for reals, I love your butt. 顺便 讲真的 我喜欢你的翘臀
[18:32] – I love yours too. – Gross. – 我也爱你的翘臀 – 好恶心
[18:36] Amy Santiago Amy Santiago…
[18:38] will you marry me? 你愿意嫁给我吗
[18:40] Jake Peralta, I will marry you. Jake Peralta 我愿意嫁给你
[18:51] I love you so much. 我好爱你
[18:53] Hey, jerkos, this little Tramp escaped, 嘿 混球 这个小流浪汉逃出来了
[18:55] so that ought to teach… 这事应该教会你
[18:58] – D-did you just… – Mm-hmm. – 你你你 刚才 – 嗯
[18:59] – And did you say… – Mm-hmm. – 你说了 – 嗯
[19:06] – To Jake and Amy. – To Jake and Amy! – 敬Jake和Amy – 敬Jake和Amy
[19:08] Great stuff, great stuff. 很棒 很棒
[19:09] So, since Peralta altered the cummerbund, 所以 鉴于Peralta换了腹带
[19:11] no one really won the heist this year. 今年的抢夺战之夜没有赢家
[19:13] Is that what everyone’s thinking? 大家都是这么想的吗
[19:14] – Captain… – Right, right, sorry. – 警监 – 好吧 不好意思
[19:16] Not the time. I’m so happy for you both. 有点不是时候 我真为你们俩高兴
[19:18] Technically, there was no winner. Continue. 严格说来 没有赢家 继续
[19:20] Hey, Gina just texted me. 嘿 Gina给我发消息了
[19:21] She said, “Weird, I didn’t even realize they were dating.” 她说 “好诡异啊 我都没意识到他俩处对象呢”
[19:23] JK, so happy for you bitches.” “开玩笑哒 好为你们两个小婊砸开心啊”
[19:25] – Oh. – So, Jake, tell us everything. – 噢 – Jake 跟我们详细说说
[19:28] – Did you call Amy’s dad first? – I actually did. – 你有先给Amy的爸爸打电话吗 – 我确实打了
[19:30] Mr. Santiago, I’m calling to inform you Santiago先生 我打电话正式通知你
[19:32] that I plan to ask your daughter to marry me, 我准备向你女儿求婚
[19:34] but since it’s 2017, I am not asking you for your permission, 但鉴于这是2017年了 我不是来征得你的同意的
[19:37] as she is not your property, 因为她并非你的所有物
[19:39] nor would she be mine, if she chooses to say yes. 如果她选择嫁给我 也不会是我的所有物
[19:41] She’s a strong independent woman, and she don’t need no man. 她是一位独立坚强的女性 她不需要任何男人
[19:43] That being said, I truly hope she says yes. 话虽如此 我还是很希望她能嫁给我
[19:45] But it’s her decision, so just back off! 但这是她的决定 所以你一边去
[19:47] Aww, that was perfect. What did he say? 哎呦 好厉害 他说什么了
[19:49] I have no idea, I left a voicemail. I’m terrified of him. 不知道 我留的是语音信息 我很怕他的
[19:52] Not to talk out of turn, 不是要硬插一杠子
[19:54] but I think I get credit for giving Jake the idea to propose. 但我觉得Jake想求婚这事儿可以归功于我
[19:57] – How’s that? – Remember? – 为啥啊 – 记得吗
[19:58] That day in the kitchen. 在厨房那天
[20:00] So, what I’m saying is, 所以 我是想说
[20:01] vanilla yogurt is good, 香草酸奶很好吃
[20:02] but pair it with a blueberry yogurt, 但是如果和蓝莓酸奶配着吃
[20:05] and both of them taste even better. 两个都会变得更好吃
[20:07] – Get it? – Yes? – 懂吗 – 懂
[20:09] I did not get it, 完全没懂
[20:10] but speaking of yogurt, you’ve eaten six GPS devices this week. 但是说起酸奶 你这周已经吃了六个定位设备了
[20:13] You should definitely see a doctor. 你真应该去看医生了
[20:15] – What? – Hm? – 啥 – 嗯
[20:15] Look, Sarge, I think everyone knows that 警长 我想所有人都很清楚
[20:17] I planted the idea in Jake’s head eight years ago. 早在八年之前 我就在Jake的脑海中注入这个想法了
[20:22] Oh, hi, I’m starting today. Detective Santiago. 哦 你好 我是今天新来的 Santiago警探
[20:24] Oh, Detective Peralta. Welcome aboard. 噢 我是Peralta警探 欢迎
[20:27] I’m hearing wedding bells. 我听到婚礼的钟声了
[20:30] Hi, Detective Boyle. 你好 我是Boyle警探
[20:32] That actually really slowed things down. 你那一出说实话反而拖慢进度了
[20:33] It took, like, four years for me to forget that memory. 我花了差不多四年才把那段给忘掉
[20:35] Yeah, I’m my own worst enemy. 是啊 我最大的敌人就是自己
[20:36] Look, no one gave me the idea. 没人给我出这个点子
[20:38] I decided to ask Amy to marry me all on my own on April 28th. 我是在四月二十八日那天自己决定要跟Amy求婚的
[20:42] There’s a typo in this crossword puzzle. 这个填字游戏居然有错字
[20:49] I don’t get it. Seems pretty normal. 不懂 这事儿不是挺正常嘛
[20:50] I don’t know what to tell you. That’s just when I knew. 我也不知道怎么说 反正那会我就知道要跟她求婚
[20:53] Romantic epiphanies are dope. 爱情的顿悟好蠢啊
[20:54] Thank you, Rosa. They are dope. 谢啦 Rosa 是很蠢
[20:55] Yes, dope. Congratulations. 是啊 蠢 恭喜
[20:58] I’m so happy you two are getting married. 我为你们即将结婚感到高兴
[20:59] – We’re getting married. – We’re getting married! – 我们要结婚啦 – 我们要结婚啦
[21:02] – And no one won the heist. – Captain! – 抢夺战之夜没有赢家 – 警监
[21:04] Get over it, ya jag! 这事儿翻篇了 你个没眼力见的
[21:06] Yeah, ya jag! 没错 没眼力见
神烦警探

Post navigation

Previous Post: 神烦警探(Brooklyn Nine-Nine)第5季第3集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 神烦警探(Brooklyn Nine-Nine)第5季第5集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme