Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

神烦警探(Brooklyn Nine-Nine)第5季第3集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 神烦警探(Brooklyn Nine-Nine)第5季第3集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:00] Okay, we’re all set up in there, Mr. Peralta. Peralta先生 东西都准备好了
[00:02] Just sign here. 在这儿签个字就行了
[00:03] What’s all set up? What’s going on? 什么东西准备好了 发生什么了
[00:05] Ah, thank you for asking, Terrence. 啊 还好你问了 Terrence
[00:06] You see, the food in prison was inedible. 是这样的 监狱里东西太难吃了
[00:09] All I thought about day and night 我日日夜夜脑子里想的
[00:11] were the things I wished I was eating. 全是我想吃什么
[00:13] And you, Amy. I thought about you a lot. 当然还有你啦 Amy 我也一直想着你
[00:14] Sex with you, just, us doing sex with foreplay. 但只是啪啪啪而已 有前戏的那种
[00:17] Great save, babe. Thanks. 这场子圆的好 谢啦宝贝
[00:18] And so I decided to make my food fantasy come true. 所以我决定出狱了一定要让这个美食梦成真
[00:21] Unbutton your pants and take off your shoes, 做好准备 解开皮带 敞开肚皮了吃
[00:23] Cause there’s gonna be a doinkload of sodium 因为在2017年的自由盛宴上
[00:26] at Freedom Feast 2017. 全是高盐大餐
[00:29] We begin where all great stories begin. 伟大的故事从这里开始
[00:31] In the quaint little town of French Fry Village. 先是这精美绝伦的”薯条村”
[00:34] After that, we’re gonna move our adventure over 接下来 我们的冒险会来到
[00:36] to Cheeseburger Mountain, “芝士汉堡山”
[00:37] which consists–you guessed it–of turkey burgers. 里面有什么呢 没错 火鸡汉堡
[00:40] I’m kidding, it’s cheeseburgers. 我开玩笑呢 就是芝士汉堡
[00:42] This is kind of just stuffing. You can avoid that. 剩下的这些都是馅料 不想要的可以不用放
[00:44] But it’s attached to the Thanksgiving turkey theme 但这些都是感恩节火鸡主题套餐配套一起的
[00:47] Cause I was thinking about that a lot up in the jail. 因为我在监狱里满脑子都是这个
[00:49] And finally, we have a big old Passover brisket 最后 我们来到了逾越节的传统大餐 烤牛腩
[00:51] Cause you know I loves my mom. 因为 你知道的啦 我爱我妈妈
[00:53] If you would all take a seat while I make a toast. 请大家就座 我来祝酒
[00:56] Kindly raise your two liters. 真情举起你们手中的两升饮料
[00:59] To freedom, to you, and most importantly, 敬自由 敬你们 还有最重要的一点
[01:02] to orange drank. 敬橙子味饮料
[01:04] And sex with Amy. 还有跟Amy啪啪啪
[01:05] To sex with Amy! 敬和Amy啪啪啪
[01:06] Sorry. Shouldn’t have said that last part. 抱歉 最后一句不该说的
[01:28] Oink, oink. 砰砰
[01:29] Good morning, sir. 长官早上好
[01:30] Your expression is inscrutable as always. 你的表情依旧神秘莫测啊
[01:32] And yours is extremely scrutable. 你的表情倒是一目了然
[01:34] You want something. 说吧 你想要什么
[01:35] A video game, perhaps? 电子游戏吗
[01:37] Or a fidget spinner? 还是指尖陀螺
[01:38] I do want both of those things, 我确实两个都想要
[01:39] but that’s not why I’m here. 但那不是我过来的原因
[01:40] I’m back and I’m ready for a case, so what do you got? 我已经出狱了 可以接案子了 你手头上在忙什么呢
[01:43] A murder? A sui? A murder-sui? 谋杀案 自杀案 还是谋杀后自杀
[01:45] They often follow one another. 一般一件都接着另一件
[01:47] Ooh, maybe you’ve got an avunculicide up in there? 难不成你这儿有个弑叔的案子
[01:49] The murder of an uncle. 杀死自己的叔伯
[01:50] I’m surprised you know what that word means. 真令我吃惊 你居然知道这个词是什么意思
[01:52] I learned about a lot of new crimes in prison. 我在监狱里学到了各种从前没听过的罪名
[01:54] Those people are real bad. 那些人坏的可怕
[01:55] You know you can’t work a case yet. 你现在还不能着手办案
[01:57] You’ve been assigned to desk duty. 你得做几天文案工作
[01:58] Oh, please. Don’t make me sit behind a desk all day. 求你了 别总让我坐办公桌啊
[02:00] That’s worse than prison. 比坐牢还惨
[02:01] No, it’s not. Prison real bad. 不 不对 坐牢是真的惨
[02:02] Those are the rules 这是规矩
[02:03] for anyone experiencing a traumatic work-lapse. 受创后长期未工作的人都要坐一段时间办公桌
[02:06] It wasn’t that traumatic. 没那么严重吧
[02:07] You just said, and I quote, 你自己刚刚都说了
[02:08] “Prison real bad.” “坐牢是真的惨”
[02:09] Look, I’m ready. I’m the same old Jake. 你看 我已经准备好了 我还是以前的那个Jake
[02:11] I don’t know why you have an issue with this. 你怎么这么多事儿呢
[02:13] Rosa was happy to comply. Rosa就很愿意遵守规矩啊
[02:14] So, what, now I’m just supposed to do anything that Rosa does? 那又怎样 所以她干嘛我就得干嘛吗
[02:16] I mean, what if she jumped off a cliff? 如果她跳崖呢
[02:18] If Rosa were to jump off a cliff, 如果Rosa会去跳崖
[02:20] she would’ve done her due diligence 那她肯定已经做好了详细的调查
[02:21] regarding the height of the cliff, the depth of the water, 崖有多高 水有多深
[02:23] and the angle of entry… 还有入水的角度
[02:24] So…yes. If you see Rosa jump off a cliff, by all means. 恩 没错 如果你看到Rosa要跳崖 那么务必
[02:27] Jump off a cliff. 你也去跳崖吧
[02:29] You jump off a cliff. 你才去跳崖
[02:30] Gladly. 没问题
[02:31] Provided Rosa did first. 只要Rosa先跳
[02:33] Hey. Babe. You forgot your lunch at home. 宝贝 你把午餐落在家里了
[02:35] Aww, thanks Adrian. You’re the sweetest. 嗷 谢了 Adrian 你最好了
[02:37] Aww, of course. 那当然
[02:38] I French kissed every slice of meat in that sandwich. 这三明治里的每一块肉我都用舌头吻过了
[02:41] Pimento, welcome back. Pimento 欢迎回来
[02:42] How was Argentina? 阿根廷怎么样
[02:43] Eh, it was kind of boring, actually. 其实还蛮无聊的
[02:45] Although, one funny thing did happen to me. 不过 我身上还是发生了个挺有趣的事
[02:53] Still feels like you and I have a different idea about what a funny thing is. 我还是觉得咱俩对于”有趣”的定义不太一样
[02:56] Right? Anyway. I should boogie. 是吗 管他呢 我得走了
[02:58] What? Say good-bye to mommy. 这么快吗 快狠狠地向我”告别”
[02:59] Ooh, don’t mind if I do. 唔 我完全不介意
[03:01] All right, I’m just gonna look over here. 好吧 我只能看这边了
[03:03] – Okay. I’m doing that thing. – Man. – 恩 我也是 – 我的天
[03:05] – I think it’s still happening. – I’m still hearing it. – 他们好像还在”告别” – 我也听得见
[03:07] Phew! Hang on. Were you creeps watching that the whole time? 呼 等等 你们两个小坏蛋是不是一直盯着我们看呢
[03:12] I’m just kidding. I know you were. 我开玩笑呢 我知道你们一直在观摩
[03:14] It’s like an eclipse. You should always look at it 就像看日食月食 得目不转睛
[03:16] with both eyes, wide open. Full on. You’re welcome. 全神关注 聚精会神 专心致志 不用谢
[03:19] I love you, babe. 爱你哟 宝贝
[03:20] Love you too. 我也爱你
[03:22] Must be so nice having Pimento back. Pimento回来了 你一定很开心吧
[03:24] I mean, you shouldn’t eat that sandwich. 我的意思是 三明治就别吃了
[03:26] Something’s wrong. He’s acting weird– 不对劲 他表现的怪怪的
[03:27] – Er than normal? – Yes. – 比以前还怪吗 – 对
[03:29] He’s not telling me something. 他有事情瞒着我
[03:30] You guys did spend several months apart. 你们分开了好几个月
[03:32] Maybe it’s all in your head. 可能是你想多了吧
[03:33] Oh. Bitches be crazy, is that what you’re saying, Terry? 是是是 女人都是疯子 是这个意思吧 Terry
[03:36] What? No, no. 什么 我才没有
[03:38] I did not say that. I would never say that. 我没说过 我永远不会这样说
[03:40] Not cool, Terry. 你这样不好 Terry
[03:41] My relationship’s in trouble. 我的恋情岌岌可危
[03:43] Terry loves women! Terry最爱女人了
[03:45] Women be sane! 女人最理智
[03:49] Welcome to the first day of the rest of your life, 欢迎开启你余生的第一天
[03:52] desk brother. 办公桌伙伴
[03:53] I don’t think so. 我可不这么认为
[03:54] This is just temporary. 这只是临时的
[03:55] That’s what I said. 我当年也是这么说的
[03:57] Join us, Jake. 加入我们吧 Jake
[03:59] You know you want to. 你知道你想的
[04:01] We’re going to Wingsluts. 我们要去翼之荡妇
[04:04] My God. Charles! 我的天哪 Charles
[04:06] Charles Charles Charles Charles, Charles, Charles!
[04:08] What’s wrong? 怎么了
[04:09] Going crazy over here, man. 这工作简直乱套了 哥们
[04:10] The only worthwhile thing I’ve done today 我今天做的唯一有意义的事
[04:11] was take a Buzzfeed quiz about what kind of onion I am. 是做了Buzzfeed测试 看看我是哪种类型的洋葱
[04:14] Hm. Vidalia. 恩 我是甜洋葱
[04:16] Ah. Cipollini. 啊 我是扁洋葱
[04:17] That was not the point of my story. 这不是我故事的重点
[04:18] – Oh. – Desk duty is a nightmare. – 哦 – 文书工作简直是噩梦
[04:20] Name one thing someone accomplished 说出一件人们坐在桌子后面
[04:21] while sitting behind a desk. 所取得的成就
[04:22] Abraham Lincoln abolished slavery. 亚伯拉罕林肯废除了奴隶制
[04:24] Yeah, but think about how much faster he would’ve done it 没错 但是你想想他本可以更快完成这件事
[04:25] if he’d got off his ass once in a while, right? 只要他愿意偶尔站起来出去看看 不是吗
[04:27] Well, just tell me what you’re working on, huh? 好吧 告诉我你在干什么工作 好不好
[04:29] Before the stapling starts again, please? Please? 在我又得回去订文件之前 求你了 拜托
[04:31] – I don’t know if I should. – Charles, Charles, Charles! – 我不知道我该不该说 – Charles Charles Charles
[04:33] I need this, man. Just give me a little taste. 我需要这个 哥们 就给我一点甜头吧
[04:36] – Grand larceny. – No! – 重大窃盗罪 – 不是吧
[04:37] – Ow! – Oh, my God, I’m so sorry! – 嗷 – 哦天呐 真对不起
[04:39] I just– I love grand larceny. 我只是 我最爱大盗窃案了
[04:41] I know. I didn’t wanna bring it up. 我知道 我本来不想提的
[04:42] It’ll never happen again, just… 我不会再动手了 就告诉我
[04:44] Who got robbed? 谁被抢劫了
[04:44] – Sneaker store. – I hope you die! – 运动鞋店 – 我祝你早日超生
[04:46] – Ah! – Oh! That was way too harsh. – 啊 – 哦 我说的太难听了
[04:48] Charles, forgive me. Charles 原谅我
[04:49] This is crazy, right? It doesn’t seem fair. 这太疯狂了 对吗 这不公平
[04:51] I should be working this case. 我应该参与这个案子
[04:52] Yeah. 没错
[04:53] I will work this case. 我会参与这个案子的
[04:54] There’s gotta be a way to fix it. 肯定有补救方法
[04:55] and I’m gonna figure it out. 我会想出来的
[04:56] – Are you serious? – Yes. – 你认真的吗 – 是的
[04:58] Yeah! 太棒啦
[04:59] Wow, throwing your file all over the place, Charles? 哇 满地乱扔你的档案 Charles
[05:01] – Really immature. – Yeah, you’re right. – 真的很幼稚 – 是 你说的对
[05:02] I’ll go clean it up. 我去把它们捡起来
[05:03] Well, figured out what’s off with Pimento. 好了 我知道Pimento哪里不对了
[05:06] He’s cheating on me. 他出轨了
[05:07] – No. – Oh, Rosa. – 不是吧 – 哦 Rosa
[05:08] I found his credit card statement. 我发现了他的信用卡记录
[05:10] There’s a charge for a restaurant called La Palapa. 上面有一笔拉帕拉帕餐厅的消费记录
[05:13] Two entrees. One flan. 两道主菜 一个果馅饼
[05:15] – One flan? – One flan. – 一个果馅饼 – 一个果馅饼
[05:17] – That’s cold. – Yeah. – 太冷酷了 – 没错
[05:18] Cold. 冷酷
[05:19] I’m so confused. 我完全没懂
[05:20] They shared the flan! 他俩一起吃了一个馅饼
[05:22] Okay, but… 好吧 但是
[05:23] That seems like a bit of a stretch. 听起来有点牵强
[05:25] Nope. When it comes to cheating, 并没有 当你怀疑别人出轨
[05:26] you gotta pay attention to all the signs. 你需要注意所有的迹象
[05:28] During my year abroad in Japan, 在日本生活的那一年
[05:30] I learned that the hard way. 我深深尝到了教训
[05:31] Chiaki… 千秋
[05:43] There was no Japanese tea sock. 才没有什么日本喝茶用的袜子
[05:45] But there was a Japanese man. 但那确实有个日本男人
[05:47] I wasted a year on Chiaki. 我在千秋身上浪费了一年
[05:48] So, what should I do? 那我应该怎么办
[05:49] Maybe don’t jump to conclusions. 也许先不要妄下结论
[05:51] No! Interrogate him! 不 你要拷问他
[05:52] Follow the flan, Rosa. 顺着果馅饼这条线索 Rosa
[05:54] Follow the flan. 跟着果馅饼走
[05:56] Right. 没错
[05:57] Follow the flan. 跟着果馅饼
[05:59] Guess what I’m holding behind my back? 猜猜我背后藏着什么
[06:01] Before we begin, 在我们开始之前
[06:02] what are the parameters of the guessing game? 这个猜谜游戏的范围是什么
[06:04] How many guesses do I get? Is there a time limit? 我有几次猜的机会 有时间限制吗
[06:05] Forget it. You ruin everything. 当我没说 都让你毁了
[06:07] It’s the police code and ethics manual. 是警察行为准则和道德规范手册
[06:08] Chapter four. Page 83. 第四章 八十三页
[06:10] You should not have told me. 你不应该告诉我的
[06:11] I never would’ve guessed it. 本来我绝对猜不到
[06:12] Now I’ve won. 现在我赢了
[06:14] This. This is what I’ve missed. 这个 这个就我最怀念的
[06:15] It clearly states that I can get off of desk duty if 上面明确地说明了我可以不干文书工作
[06:18] I pass a field evaluation performed by a member 只要我能通过由市政警察培训委员会成员
[06:20] of the Municipal Police Training Council. 执行的办案现场测评
[06:22] That’s right. It’s a loophole. 没错 一个漏洞
[06:24] Loophole high five. 漏洞式击掌
[06:26] Loop– – Hole. 漏 洞
[06:27] Loop– – Hole! 漏 洞
[06:28] Loop– – Hole! 漏 洞
[06:29] Enough. This is highly inappropriate. 够了 这样非常不检点
[06:31] Did you also see where it states, 你有没有看见上面还写了什么
[06:33] “If you fail the evaluation, you will be suspended”? “如果你没有通过测评 你会被停职”
[06:36] I would have to take your gun and badge. 我需要没收你的配枪和警徽
[06:37] I’m not worried about that. 我完全没有担心
[06:38] I swear to my personal Lord and Savior, Steph Curry, 我向自己个人的救世主斯蒂芬库里发誓
[06:41] I’m ready. 我准备好了
[06:41] I think you’re rushing. It’s a bad idea. 我觉得你操之过急了 这个主意不好
[06:44] Doesn’t matter. I’m allowed to demand my own evaluation. 无所谓 我可以自己要求进行评估
[06:46] Yes, but as your commanding officer, 是 但作为你的顶头上司
[06:48] I choose the evaluator. And I choose… 由我来选择评估员 我选择的是
[06:52] Me. 我自己
[06:52] Wait. What? 等等 什么
[06:53] I’m a qualified member of the MPTC. 我是市政警察培养委员会的成员
[06:55] I’ll administer it. 我来主理你的评估
[06:56] All right. Fine. 好的 很好
[06:58] I’ll pass your dumb evaluation 我会通过你的愚蠢评估的
[06:59] and crack this case. Bring it on. 破了这个案 放马过来吧
[07:01] – I will. – Good. – 我会的 – 很好
[07:02] – Good. – You’re good. But I’m better. – 不错 – 你确实不错 但我比你更好
[07:04] And I’m gonna ace this thing before you can even– 我会把这个案子做得很好你甚至还来不及
[07:06] Oh, wait, wait, what are you writing down? 喔 等等 你在写什么
[07:08] Sir? What are you writing down? 长官 你现在在写什么
[07:09] Charles… What’s he writing? Charles 他在写什么呢
[07:10] – Write something good. – Write something good. – 写点好听的 – 写点好听的
[07:13] We’re just gonna leave. Just stop writing. 我们马上走 你快别写了
[07:15] – Just stop writing. – Stop writing. – 你快别写了 – 别写了
[07:16] – Unless it’s good. – No. – 除非是好话 – 别写了
[07:17] – Is it good? – Is it good? – 是好话吗 – 是好话吗
[07:18] We’re gonna go. Sir? 我们马上走 长官
[07:20] Write something good. 写点好听的
[07:21] Write something good. 写点好听的
[07:24] It looks like the perp knew what he was after. 看起来这个罪犯目标明确
[07:26] All he took was a shipment of thousand dollar 他只带走了一批价值千刀的限量版Weezies
[07:28] limited edition Weezies designed by Little Wayne. 由小Wayne设计
[07:31] Oh, it’s Lil. 不 是Lil
[07:32] – Oh, like Lillian. – No. – 噢 是 Lillian的缩写 – 不是
[07:34] Lillian Wayne. Okay. Lillian Wayne 好的
[07:35] Okay. 好吧
[07:36] Captain, I hope you’re wearing your evaluating pants, 警监 我希望你现在正穿着评估裤
[07:39] ’cause I’m about to put on a crime solving clinic. 因为我要开始精彩破案了
[07:41] I am wearing my evaluating pants. 我现在正穿着评估裤呢
[07:43] What? ‘Cause I was just– 什么 我就随便
[07:44] Wait, what are evaluating pants? 等等 什么是评估裤啊
[07:45] They have a deep bottom pocket for my notepad, 有很深的裤袋用来放记事本
[07:47] and they don’t crease, which is a must, 而且也不会起皱 这是必须的
[07:50] given how much I squat during an evaluation. 考虑到在评估过程中我一直得蹲着
[07:52] Mmkay, well there were no witnesses to the crime, 好吧 这起案件没有目击者
[07:55] which is weird since there was a long line of sneaker-heads 这很奇怪因为一长排球鞋爱好者
[07:57] right outside the window, and you’re actually squatting. 就在窗外 你居然真的蹲着
[07:59] Just, uh, ignore me. 无视我就好
[08:00] Unless you can’t. 除非你做不到
[08:02] It’s not a problem. I love ignoring you. 这不是个问题 我很喜欢无视你
[08:04] Don’t write that down. But continuing with the case, 别把这个写下来 继续跟进案件
[08:06] There were no signs of forced entry. 没有强行闯入的迹象
[08:07] – Hm. – No fingerprints. – 好 – 没有指纹
[08:08] – Hmm. – And no DNA evidence. – 好 – 没有DNA证据
[08:10] – Hmm. – Okay, I can’t ignore you. – 好 – 好吧 我没法无视你
[08:11] What are you writing down there? 你在那里写什么呢
[08:12] Probably that you’re crushing it, Jake, 大概是你表现极好 Jake
[08:14] because you are crushing it. 因为你确实表现很好
[08:15] Are you trying to squat a peek? 你是在设法蹲着偷瞄一眼吗
[08:16] Of course I’m trying to squat a peek, 我当然在设法蹲着偷瞄一眼
[08:18] but I also might be solving the case. 但可能我同时也在破案
[08:19] Charles, come take a look at this–there’s a security camera Charles 过来看一眼这里
[08:22] there’s a security camera across the street we didn’t see before. 街对面有一个我们之前没看到的监控摄像头
[08:23] I have a feeling our answers are in that footage. 我感觉答案就在录像片段里
[08:26] Squat five. 深蹲击掌
[08:27] – Too far. – I’ll move closer. – 太远了 – 我来挪近点
[08:29] – Still too far. – A little closer. – 还是太远 – 再近一点
[08:31] – Getting closer. – There we go. – 更加近了 – 这就对了
[08:35] Worth it. 值了
[08:38] I followed the flan. 我追查了果馅饼
[08:39] I confronted Pimento about La Palapa and he lied to me. 我和Pimento对质问他拉帕拉帕餐厅的事 然后他对我撒谎了
[08:44] He denied ever even hearing about the restaurant. 他甚至否认曾经听说过这家餐厅
[08:46] – Hmm, that is strange. – And this morning, – 呃 这很奇怪 – 而且今天早上
[08:47] he left the house in clean clothes. 他穿着干净的衣服出门了
[08:49] – He never does that. – Never? – 他从来没这么干过 – 从来没有
[08:51] You need to follow him. 你要去跟踪他
[08:52] Catch him with his spoon in the flan. 抓到他拿着勺子和别人吃果馅饼
[08:53] That’s exactly what I was thinking. 我就是这么想的
[08:55] I need to check out a full surveillance kit. 我得去借一整套监视设备
[08:57] Whoa, whoa, whoa. 哇哦 哇哦 哇哦
[08:58] That’s against the rules. Sarge? 这是违反规定的吧 警长
[09:00] There are no rules when it comes to cheating, Amy. 只要提到出轨就没什么规矩可言了 Amy
[09:02] I totally agree. 完全同意
[09:03] But unfortunately, the NYPD does not. 但很不幸 纽约警局不会同意的
[09:05] I can’t lend you department equipment for personal use. 我不能把局里的设备借给你私用
[09:08] But there may be a work-around. Hitchcock! 但可能会有变通的办法 Hitchcock
[09:10] You have any surveillance equipment Rosa can borrow? 你有没有能借给Rosa的监视设备
[09:12] You mean my creep kit? 你是说我的偷窥套件吗
[09:14] No prob. Got another one in the car. 没问题 车里还有一套呢
[09:16] See, Amy? That’s what a real friend looks like. 看到没 Amy 真朋友就是这样的
[09:20] Okay. Security footage came in. 好啦 监控录像来了
[09:22] Let’s see what we got. 看看都有什么
[09:24] Probably a huge break. 说不定是个巨大的突破
[09:26] Well, let’s not put too much pressure on it. 这 我们还是不要给它给予太大重望了
[09:27] You’re right. It’s probably a dead end. 你是对的 可能就是个死胡同
[09:28] – Also not helpful. – Let’s just watch the footage. – 这也没什么帮助 – 我们还是先看录像吧
[09:30] Yes. Great. All right, so, 对 很好 好了
[09:32] here we have the camped-out line of sneaker-heads. 我们现在看到的是搭营排队的球鞋爱好者
[09:34] Not much going on around midnight. 午夜左右没什么事情发生
[09:36] Let’s just fast-forward.It’s okay. 我们快进吧 没关系的
[09:37] Still pretty calm at around 1:00 a.M. 1点左右还是很平静
[09:39] – That’s all right. – Fast forward. – 不要紧 – 快进
[09:41] And also looking a little bit slow around 3:00 a.M. 到了三点左右看着还是进展缓慢
[09:43] So, basically it shows nothing. 所以大体上说这上面什么都没有
[09:45] Or… 或者
[09:47] Does it show everything? 它会不会揭露了一切呢
[09:49] Ooh! 呼
[09:50] Sorry not sorry. It was just a stupid pencil. 没什么好抱歉的 不过是支傻铅笔而已
[09:52] It was a gift from my deceased father. 这是我去世的父亲留给我的
[09:54] A pencil? Your dad gave pretty bad gifts. 一支铅笔吗 你爸真不会送礼物
[09:57] Although on the other hand, all my dad ever gave me 虽然另一方面 我爸送给我的只有
[09:59] was abandonment issues, so, potato-tomato. 被抛弃的阴影 所以说 半斤八两
[10:01] But look at this. 但是你看这个
[10:02] Right around 4:00 A.M., the line moves down. 在凌晨四点左右 队伍在向后移动
[10:04] Everyone except for that blue pup tent, 除了那个蓝色小帐篷
[10:07] which is interesting. 这就很有趣了
[10:09] Oh, my boy’s got a hunch. 噢 我家哥们儿有预感了
[10:10] He’s got bunches of hunches. 他有了各种预感了
[10:12] I think they didn’t move down 我认为他们不移动的原因
[10:13] because they didn’t care about their place in line. 是因为他们根本不在乎他们排的位置
[10:15] I believe all they cared about 我认为他们在乎的是
[10:17] was the placement of their tent, which was… 帐篷所在的地方 那就是
[10:19] Right over this manhole cover. 刚好就在这个井盖上
[10:22] And I wonder what’s behind this. 我想知道这玩意儿后面是什么
[10:26] Hayouken! 波动拳
[10:27] Oh, look. 噢 看过来
[10:29] It’s the sneaker store stock room. 这是运动鞋商店的储藏室
[10:30] Whoa. How does he do it, folks? 哇哦 朋友们 他是怎么做到的呢
[10:33] It was a team effort, Boyle. 这是团伙作案 Boyle
[10:34] – Humble five? – You know it. – 低调地击个掌吗 – 你懂的
[10:35] Uh, I couldn’t possibly. 嗯 我无法拒绝
[10:37] Of course we still have no idea 当然了我们还是不知道
[10:39] who was in the blue pup tent. 谁在那个蓝色小帐篷里
[10:40] You know what? There is no pleasing you. 你知道吗 怎样都不能让你满意是吧
[10:42] That is accurate. 没错
[10:47] What do you want? 你们想干嘛
[10:48] – Hey. – Hi, Rosa. – 嘿 – 嗨 Rosa
[10:49] How’s the Pimento stake out going? 监视Pimento进行得怎么样啦
[10:51] Has he done anything suspicious yet? 他做什么可疑的事情了吗
[10:53] No. Just regular Pimento stuff. 没有 都是Pimento的常规活动
[11:00] Ugh. It’s like he’s going all norm-core 哎 就像他故意表现得无比正常
[11:02] to through me off the scent. 让我什么线索都找不到
[11:03] Or maybe it could be Pimento wasn’t cheating on you. 或者说可能Pimento并没有背着你乱搞啊
[11:06] What? You sound like a real Amy right now. 什么鬼 你这话就像Amy说的一样
[11:08] – Hey. – I know, – 说谁呢 – 我懂
[11:09] but even a broken Amy can be right twice a day. 但是就算Amy再衰她一天也有说中个两次的时候吧
[11:11] Hey! 嘿 说啥呢
[11:12] We went to lunch at La Palapa and we shared the flan. 我们去拉帕拉帕餐厅吃午餐 分着吃了一个果馅饼
[11:15] Oh, so you two are boning now? 噢 所以你们俩现在搞在一起了吗
[11:17] No! 当然没有
[11:17] The flan’s huge. Everyone shares it. 那果馅饼可大了 每个人都分着吃啊
[11:20] The restaurant tells you to. – Hmm. – 餐厅都叫你和别人分着吃 – 好吧
[11:22] Maybe it’s time to put the creep kit away, Rosa. 可能是时候把你那些偷窥套件扔一边儿了 Rosa
[11:24] Wait. 等一下
[11:26] Pimento just walked up to a woman. Pimento走到了一个女人面前
[11:27] A female woman? 一个女的女人吗
[11:28] Rosa, is it a female woman? Rosa 我问你是个女的女人吗
[11:31] They just kissed. 他们亲上了
[11:32] Oh, no. 噢 不要啊
[11:34] I’m so sorry, Rosa. 我真替你难过 Rosa
[11:35] Whatever. 算了
[11:36] Hope you enjoyed the flan. 希望你们喜欢那个果馅饼
[11:38] So, what’s this about a giant flan? 你们提到的关于超大果馅饼的是啥事儿啊
[11:41] The manager at the store recognized the pup tent 商店经理认出了那顶帐篷
[11:44] from two previous sneaker launches. 从之前两次的运动鞋发布活动上
[11:46] And he ID’d the owner as one Morris Richman. 而且他确定了帐篷是属于一个叫Morris Richman的人
[11:49] Who just so happens to work for Con Ed, 而这个人正好在爱迪生联合电气公司上班
[11:52] on underground electrical wires. 做关于地下电线的工作
[11:54] He also just so happens to live a-right a-here. 而且他也正好就住在这里
[11:59] You might wanna squat for this, Mr. Evaluator. 你可能需要蹲着看这个了 考核员先生
[12:02] I decide when the squatting is necessary. 我自己决定什么时候需要蹲着
[12:08] This was my choice. 这是我自己的选择
[12:10] – Can I help you? – NYPD. – 有什么需要帮助的吗 – 纽约市警察局
[12:12] Are you Morris Richman? 你是Morris Richman吗
[12:13] – Yes. – And are those Weezies? – 对 – 那 你穿的是Weezies吗
[12:16] Yes. 没错
[12:17] – Well done, Peralta. – Thank you. – 干得好 Peralta – 谢谢啦
[12:19] But it wasn’t me. It was Steph… 但其实这不是我 是史蒂芬
[12:22] Working through me. 给了我灵感和力量
[12:24] What is going on? 这是怎么回事呀
[12:25] Oh, he’s been evaluating me. 噢 他在考核我
[12:27] It’s been up and down, but this is a clear win. 之前表现得有好有坏的 但这件事是绝对的胜利
[12:29] Oh, sorry, you mean what’s going on with you? 噢 不好意思 你是问我关于你是怎么回事
[12:31] You’re under arrest for grand larceny. 你因为重大盗窃罪被逮捕了
[12:32] I didn’t do anything. 我什么也没做啊
[12:33] Is this about the Weezies? 是因为这双Weezies吗
[12:36] A friend gave them to me. 这是一个朋友送我的
[12:37] I’m innocent. Come on, man, I’m innocent. 我是清白的 别呀 我真的是清白的
[12:40] Sure you are, buddy. 我想你也是 兄弟
[12:41] We all know you did it. 但我们都知道就是你做的
[12:48] Charles Charles!
[12:50] – We arrested the wrong guy. – What? – 我们抓错人了 – 什么鬼
[12:52] Morris Richman didn’t do it. We have to fix this right now. 不是Morris Richman做的 我们得马上搞定这件事
[12:56] I’ll wait for you to not be naked. 我还是先等你穿上衣服吧
[12:57] This is really bad, Charles. 情况不妙啊 Charles
[12:59] Jake, can you please spiral a little quieter? Jake 你说话能小声一点吗
[13:01] Nikolaj is still asleep Nikolaj还在睡觉呢
[13:02] and if he hears two men arguing in the next room, 如果他听到有两个人在隔壁房间争吵
[13:04] he might think he’s getting sold again. 他可能认为他又要被卖了
[13:06] Aww, man, his backstory is so sad. 哎 天呐 这孩子之前的遭遇真是惨
[13:08] – I know. – Look. – 对啊 – 你看
[13:08] I don’t know how I screwed this up, I mean, 我不知道我怎么把这件事搞砸的 我想说
[13:10] maybe Holt got in my head with all of his squatting. 可能是Holt的各种蹲让我糊涂了
[13:12] – It was a powerful image. – I think I rushed this all – 那确实是个强有力的形象 – 我觉得我草草了事
[13:14] so I could pass the evaluation. Bottom line, 就为了能快点通过考核 最重要的一点是
[13:16] we arrested the wrong guy. 我们抓错人了
[13:17] What about the pup tent? 可是你怎么解释那个帐篷
[13:18] And the manhole? And he was wearing Weezies. 还有那个井盖 以及他还穿着Weezies运动鞋
[13:21] Maybe his friend gave them to him just like he said. 可能像他说的那样 是他朋友送他的吧
[13:22] We have no physical evidence 我们没有确凿的证据
[13:24] tying him to the stock room. 把他和那个储藏室联系起来
[13:25] Plus, where are the rest of the sneakers? 而且 剩下的运动鞋在哪里呢
[13:26] Okay. So, 好吧 那么
[13:28] do we tell Captain Holt? 我们要告诉Holt警监吗
[13:29] No. Then he’ll fail me and I’ll get suspended. 不行 那样他会让我通不过考核然后让我停职
[13:31] We gotta solve this on our own. 我们必须自己搞定这件事
[13:33] And I think I know how. I found a lead on the dark web. 而且我觉得我知道该怎么办 我在暗网上发现了一条线索
[13:36] Nice. The dark web. 厉害啊 暗网
[13:38] It’s the only place you can buy quality bat meat. 唯一一个能买到优质蝙蝠肉的地方
[13:40] Mm. Gross. Anyways, I posted a message 呃 恶心 总之 我发布了消息
[13:42] looking for Weezies and I got pointed to MizzBK-Sneaks. 要找Weezies 然后有人让我去找顽劣鞋小姐
[13:45] She put this pic up yesterday. 她昨天刚上传了这张图
[13:47] Ah. Those are our stolen shoes. 啊 这就是我们丢的鞋
[13:48] But who’s MizzBK-Sneaks? 但顽劣鞋小姐又是谁
[13:50] Her name is Jenny McFadden. 她真名叫Jenny McFadde
[13:51] She moves her merch out of the back of a bodega on Willoughby. 她把货物从威洛比市的一个西营商店后面偷运出来
[13:54] Cool, cool, cool, cool. All right, one problem. 酷 酷 酷 酷 就一个问题
[13:56] If we go to the bodega looking like detectives, 我们要是穿着警探的衣服去西营商店
[13:58] we’ll spook her. 会惊动她的
[13:58] Right you are, Charles my chum. 你说的真对 我的老友Charles
[14:00] But we won’t look like detectives. 但是我们不会像警探的
[14:02] I brought all my best sneakers. 我把我的好运动鞋都带来了
[14:03] Get your fat, sweaty feet ready. 准备好你的大汗脚吧
[14:06] Yeah. 好耶
[14:06] We’re gonna look flippity-dippity-fly. 我们看起来要酷炫屌上天
[14:09] Hey. So, you doing okay? 嗨 你还好吗
[14:12] Not really. 不怎么好
[14:13] I waited outside that restaurant for two hours 我在那个酒店门口等了两个小时
[14:15] and he never came out. 他一直没出来
[14:17] Cantaloupe? 吃甜瓜吗
[14:18] I’m good. Amy? 我就不用了 Amy你要吗
[14:19] Also good. Also good. 我也不要 我也不要
[14:20] I spent the whole night riding my bike, 我骑了一晚上的车
[14:22] just thinking and riding, riding and thinking. 边想边骑 边骑边想
[14:24] Also, I drank some water from the stream. 而且我还从溪里喝了点水
[14:25] And what did you figure out? 你最后想明白啥了
[14:27] I’m gonna dump his ass. He should be here any minute. 我要甩了那家伙 他马上就到
[14:29] Oh, you’re gonna do it at work. That’s great. 噢 你要在工作的时候甩他 挺好的
[14:31] There you are. 你在这儿啊
[14:32] Babe, I’ve been looking for you all night. 亲爱的 我找了你一晚上了
[14:33] You didn’t come home. 你昨晚没回家
[14:34] ‘Cause I knew if I did, I would stab you in the face. 因为我知道要是我回去了 肯定一刀捅死你
[14:37] Oh, Terry, we have the thing in the other room. 那个 Terry 我们在另一个房间还有事儿
[14:39] – Mm-hmm. – Phone… – 呃 – 有电话
[14:40] Yeah. Meeting. Uh, work. Friend lunch. Yep. 对 开会 呃 工作 和朋友吃午饭 没错
[14:43] So is this a sexy stab in the face? 所以你是要性感地捅我
[14:46] Or an angry stab in the face? 还是生气地捅我
[14:48] Don’t play dumb with me. 别跟我装傻
[14:50] I know about your mistress. I know about La Palapa. 我知道你有情妇了 我也知道拉帕拉帕餐厅的事儿
[14:52] I know about the flan. 我知道你们一起吃的果馅饼
[14:53] – Babe, wait. – Oh, I’ve been waiting. – 亲爱的 等等 – 噢我确实是等了
[14:54] I waited all night to do this. 我等了一晚上就等这么干了
[14:57] We’re done. It’s over. 我们分手吧 都结束了
[14:58] What? No. 什么 不不不
[15:01] I don’t have a mistress. 我没有情妇
[15:03] That woman’s name is Señora Reyes. 那个女的叫Reyes小姐
[15:05] She’s my Spanish teacher. 她是我的西语老师
[15:07] – Oh, please. – No, I’m serious. – 噢 得了吧 – 不 我是认真的
[15:08] The only reason we were even at La Palapa 我们去拉帕拉帕也只不过是为了
[15:10] was so I can practice ordering in Spanish. 让我练习用西班牙语点菜
[15:11] Ah–by the way… 而且既然说起这事儿
[15:17] It did? 真这么说的
[15:23] Oh, my God. 我的天呐
[15:26] Oh, my God. 我的老天呐
[15:27] Adrian, I’m so sorry. You must be so mad at me. Adrian 太对不起了 你一定很生我气
[15:30] What? No, of course I’m not mad at you. 什么 我当然不会生你气了
[15:32] Are you kidding? Jealousy’s, like, the hottest emotion. 你开玩笑嘛 吃醋差不多是最性感的情绪了
[15:35] Let’s do this. 咱们开干吧
[15:35] Okay, let’s do it. 那就干吧
[15:39] All right. This guy looks like the gatekeeper. 这个家伙看起来像是看门的
[15:41] – Just follow my lead. – Okay. – 听我指示 – 好
[15:45] Hey, how are ya? 嗨 还好吗
[15:47] Just grabbing a couple things. 就是来买点东西
[15:49] Ham puffs, a single tampon, and a hot rod magazine? 火腿酥 单装卫生棉塞 还有改装赛车杂志
[15:52] – Know how we do. – Ahh. – 你懂得 我们就好这口儿 – 没错
[15:55] Hey, listen, we’re looking to score some kicks. 嘿 听着 我们想搞到几双鞋
[15:58] You know where we can find some? 你知道哪有吗
[15:59] Yeah. The mall. 知道啊 超市
[16:00] The mall. What do we look like, Jay and Silent Bob? 还超市 你觉得我们像谁 白烂贱客吗
[16:07] Actually, yeah. 说实话 挺像
[16:09] Fair enough. 有道理
[16:10] Look, we’re friends with Jenny McFadden. 听着 我们认识Jenny McFadden
[16:13] Okay. Well, if that’s true, 好吧 你们要真认识她
[16:16] tell me what her favorite shoe is. 告诉我她最喜欢哪种鞋
[16:18] Old school Impala All-Stars. 老式斑羚全明星
[16:21] – Okay. I’ll go get her. – Great. – 行 那我去叫她 – 很好
[16:24] I can’t believe that worked. 不敢相信我竟然说对了
[16:26] I just guessed the coolest shoe I knew and I was right. 我就是猜了一下我觉得最酷的鞋然后就蒙对了
[16:27] Nope, he’s running away. 没对 他要跑了
[16:31] Ugh, these shoes are so uncomfortable! 啊 这鞋穿着太难受了
[16:33] They’re dress sneakers, 这运动鞋都是用来穿着看的
[16:34] you’re not supposed to run in them. 你不应该穿着跑的
[16:37] Freeze! 别动
[16:38] NYPD. Let me see your hands. 纽约警局 举起手来
[16:41] I didn’t do anything. 我什么都没干
[16:42] Then why were you running? 那你跑什么
[16:43] I didn’t want any trouble. I have two priors. 我不想惹麻烦 我已经有两次前科了
[16:45] Where is Jenny McFadden? Jenny McFadden在哪
[16:46] There is no Jenny McFadden. 根本就没有Jenny McFadden
[16:48] That’s a cover for the dude who steals the shoes. 那是偷鞋那家伙的假身份
[16:50] His name is Morris Richman. 他叫Morris Richman
[16:51] Oh, no. 天呐 不
[16:52] – No, no, no, no, no. – Why are you freaking out? – 不 不 不 不 不 – 你慌什么
[16:55] This is great. You were right all along. 太棒了 你一直都是对的
[16:56] It was Morris Richman. 确实是Morris Richman
[16:57] You’ll definitely pass your evaluation now. 你肯定能通过评估了
[16:59] Yeah, the only thing is… 呃 就一件事
[17:01] You let Morris Richman go? 你把Morris Richman放走了
[17:06] Single tampon? 单装卫生棉塞
[17:09] I am in shock, Peralta. 我很惊讶 Peralta
[17:10] I can’t believe you released Morris Richman. 我不敢相信你竟然放走了Morris Richman
[17:13] We have evidence. 我们有证据的
[17:14] Great evidence that Jake found. Jake找到的铁证
[17:16] Exactly, which makes it even worse that he let him go. 没错 所以放他走性质更恶劣
[17:18] That’s not fair. I was trying to help, but he tricked me. 这不公平 我想要帮忙来着 但是他套路了我
[17:20] You blew this case. You bungled your evaluation, 你搞砸了这个案子 你搞砸了你的评估
[17:22] and you never retrieved my father’s pencil. 并且你搞丢了我父亲的铅笔
[17:25] Sir, I am happy to get you a new pencil. 长官 我很乐意给你弄一支新的铅笔
[17:27] It won’t be the same. And now you’re just standing here, 那就不一样了 然后现在你就呆呆地站在这里
[17:28] mum as a mouse. 一声不吭
[17:29] Have you nothing to say for yourself? 你没有什么要说的吗
[17:31] – I can explain. – Of course he can. – 我能解释 – 他当然可以
[17:33] My boy’s got bunches of explunches. Hit ’em, Jake. 我兄弟有一堆的解释 讲出来听听 Jake
[17:35] I’m not ready to be back. 我没有准备好回归
[17:37] – You should suspend me. – What? – 你应该停我的职 – 什么
[17:40] Look, when we arrested Richman and he said he didn’t do it, 听着 当我们逮捕了Richman之后他说他没犯这些罪
[17:43] I just–I couldn’t stop thinking about it. 我就 我就无法停止思考他说的这些话
[17:47] I mean, what if he was telling the truth? 我是说 如果他说的是实话呢
[17:48] What if he was innocent 如果他是清白的
[17:49] and I was putting an innocent man in jail? 而我则是把一个无辜的人扔进了监狱
[17:52] It’s just… 这只是
[17:53] Feels a lot harder for me to put another human being in prison 现在心里感觉要把其他人关进监狱困难了许多
[17:56] after experiencing it myself. 尤其是我自己亲身经历了牢狱之灾
[17:58] It’s really horrible. 这真的是太可怕了
[17:59] Look, I wanted to be back in the field, 听着 我想要回到第一线
[18:01] because I wanted to be the old me, 是因为我想要变回以前的自己
[18:02] but the truth is, I’m not the old me yet. 但是事实是 我现在还不是以前的自己
[18:06] Maybe I never will be. 也许我再也变不回了
[18:10] Anyways, I’m gonna go cry in the bathroom. 不管怎样 我打算去厕所里哭泣了
[18:12] Peace out, homies. 再见啦 兄弟们
[18:17] Hey. What’s going on? 嘿 发生了什么
[18:19] I thought everything worked out. 我以为一切都解决了
[18:21] Is there a reason you’re still upset? 你还有理由继续沮丧吗
[18:22] What makes you think I’m upset? 是什么让你觉得我在沮丧
[18:23] The giant hole you carved into the table. 你在桌上刻出的大洞
[18:25] Oops. Didn’t notice. 哎哟 我没注意
[18:29] There. Fixed it. 好了 修好了
[18:30] Look, I get it. 听着 我懂你
[18:31] You feel guilty about accusing him of cheating. 你为指责他偷情而感到内疚
[18:33] That’s on me. 那要怪我
[18:34] I encouraged you because of all my unresolved Chiaki issues. 我因为自己未能解决的千秋问题鼓动了你
[18:41] No, it’s not that, it’s just– 不 不是这个 这只是
[18:43] Last night, when I ended things with Adrian, 昨晚 当我和Adrian分手的时候
[18:44] I had this huge feeling of relief. 我有一种巨大的解脱感
[18:47] It’s the first time in a long time 这是我长久以来第一次感觉到
[18:48] that I felt like myself again. 又做回了真实的自己
[18:50] Oh, Rosa. 哦 Rosa
[18:51] I think I got so worked up about him cheating on me 我想我之所以在他背着我偷情这件事上这么上心
[18:53] because I wanted it to be true. 是因为我想要这件事成真
[18:55] I needed an excuse to end things. 我需要一个借口来分手
[18:57] And now I don’t know what to do. 而现在我不知道该怎么做了
[18:59] I think you do know what to do. 我想你是知道该怎么做的
[19:02] Thanks, Amy. 谢谢你 Amy
[19:08] I have no idea what she’s gonna do 我不知道她会怎么做
[19:09] but that’s the safest way to give Rosa advice. 但这是给Rosa建议的最安全的方法了
[19:11] Yep. 没错
[19:14] Packing your desk. 收拾你的桌子
[19:16] That’s a major downer. 这真是一个令人悲伤的情景
[19:17] Yeah, so why are you smiling like that? 没错 所以你为什么还这样一脸笑嘻嘻的
[19:19] We found Morris Richman. 我们找到了Morris Richman
[19:20] Nuh-uh, Jake found him. 不对 是Jake找到了他
[19:22] We talked about this, Boyle. 我们谈过这件事了 Boyle
[19:23] We agreed that if you couldn’t keep it together, 我们说好了 你要是不好好配合
[19:25] you couldn’t be a part of this. 这事儿就不让你参与了
[19:26] I’ll be good. 我会听话的
[19:28] We went through your case file, 我们仔细看了你写的案件卷宗
[19:30] and everything we needed was there. 里面应有尽有
[19:31] Richman’s aliases, his known associates, Richman的化名 他的已知的同伙们
[19:34] and an address in Queens that he used as a safe house. 还有一个位于皇后区被他用作安全屋的住址
[19:36] The 2-7 just picked him up. 卷宗第二项第七点帮我们逮到了他
[19:37] Tell him the other stuff. Tell him. 告诉他那另一件事 告诉他
[19:38] Tell him now. 现在就告诉他
[19:40] Yeah. I can’t be here. 没错 我不能待在这里
[19:44] When you demanded to be put back on the field, 在你要求回归第一线时
[19:46] I worried that you were being flippant 我曾担心你会因为在入狱的影响下
[19:47] about your time in prison. 而变得轻率冲动
[19:48] I thought you would be reckless, but I was wrong. 我以为你会变得行事鲁莽 但是我错了
[19:51] Prison has made you more cautious. 牢狱之灾使你更加谨慎
[19:54] Yeah, but what if I’m too cautious now? 没错 但是如果我现在太谨慎了怎么办
[19:57] I mean, I used to see everything as black and white, 我是说 我以前看待事物非黑即白
[19:59] and now, it’s looking real gray to me. 而现在 这些看起来都灰蒙蒙的
[20:01] I wish every cop had a voice in their head asking, 我希望每一个警察脑袋里都能有一个声音在问自己
[20:04] what if he’s innocent? 如果他是无辜的怎么办
[20:05] You see it as weakness, but it means you’re growing. 你视其为弱点 但是这意味着你在成长
[20:08] It makes you a better detective. 它成就你为一名更加优秀的警探
[20:10] So, you passed your evaluation. 所以 你通过了你的评估
[20:11] You can go back in the field. 你可以回到第一线了
[20:13] Oh. 哦
[20:16] Wow. 哇哦
[20:18] Thank you for passing me. 谢谢你通过对我的评估
[20:19] But I actually feel like 但是我真的感觉
[20:21] I need a little bit more time to readjust. 自己需要多一点的时间来调整
[20:23] I think I should ride the desk for a few more weeks. 我想我应该再做几个星期的文书工作
[20:27] I respect that. 我尊重你的选择
[20:31] Okay, Charles, you can come hug us now. 好了 Charles 你现在可以过来拥抱我们了
[20:32] We know you’re still there. 我们知道你还在这里
[20:33] – I never left. – Ugh! – 我从未走远 – 哎
[20:35] Thank you for understanding. 谢谢你能理解
[20:37] Yeah. 嗯
[20:38] Oh. Look. 哦 听着
[20:40] Oh, boy. 哦 天呐
[20:42] – Here’s your blood back. – Mm. – 这是你的血 – 嗯
[20:45] Well, in that case, 好吧 既然是这样
[20:47] I guess you should have your blood back too. 我想你也应该拿回你的血
[20:49] What? How did you get this? 什么 你是怎么搞到这个的
[20:50] You know, I might want a couple minutes up here alone. 你知道的 我可能要在这里独处一会儿
[20:52] Just to kinda process this, you know. 就是好处理这个 你知道的
[20:55] Of course. 当然
[21:05] So, how’d it go? 所以 怎么样
[21:07] It actually went surprisingly well– 实际上发展得出乎意料的顺利
[21:14] No! Rosa! 不 Rosa
[21:21] Honestly, this is the best I could’ve asked for. 说实话 这已经是我设想中最好的情况了
神烦警探

Post navigation

Previous Post: 神烦警探(Brooklyn Nine-Nine)第5季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 神烦警探(Brooklyn Nine-Nine)第5季第4集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme