时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | So, I got assigned to this one rookie, | 是这样的 我被分配到了一个菜鸟 |
[00:03] | and on his training day, | 然后在他的训练日当天 |
[00:04] | I made him smoke angel dust at gunpoint. | 我拿着枪逼着他吸天使粉(苯环己哌啶) |
[00:07] | King Kong ain’t got nothing on me. | 金刚比起我都算不上什么玩意 |
[00:11] | Isn’t that the plot and tagline of… | 那不是那个什么的情节和台词吗 |
[00:12] | The movie “Training Day”? Yes, great observation, Tank. | <训练日>那部电影吗 是的 观察敏锐啊 Tank |
[00:14] | That’s because it’s based on my life. | 那是因为这源于我的生活 |
[00:15] | Lunch is over. Bus your trays. | 午餐结束了 收拾好托盘 |
[00:19] | Now, Peralta. | 现在 Peralta |
[00:20] | I haven’t finished my lemon cookie, bull. | 我还没吃完我的柠檬饼干 狱警 |
[00:22] | And you’re not gonna get to, either. | 你也吃不完了 |
[00:24] | Give it to me. | 把它给我 |
[00:25] | Oh, you want the cookie? | 哦 你想要饼干吗 |
[00:29] | – Oh! – There’s your cookie. | – 噢 – 这就是你要的饼干 |
[00:30] | – You’re going in the hole. – Oh, I’m going in the hole? | – 你要去禁闭室了 – 噢 我要去禁闭室了吗 |
[00:33] | – Yeah. – Yeah, bring it on! | – 是的 – 好啊 来吧 |
[00:34] | Jake Jake Jake Jake Jake, Jake, Jake, Jake! | |
[00:36] | Remember what you saw here today! | 好好记住你今天在这里看到的一切 |
[00:38] | You can lock me up, | 你能把我关起来 |
[00:39] | but one day I’ll get out of here, | 但总有一天我会离开这里 |
[00:41] | and I’ll come for you! I’ll come for all of you! | 然后我会来找你 我会来找你们所有人的 |
[00:43] | Hey, Warden. What’s up? | 嘿 典狱长 怎么样 |
[00:44] | Next time, don’t wait so long to spit the cookie. | 下次别等那么久才吐饼干 |
[00:46] | I’ve been waiting in here for four minutes, | 我已经在这里等了四分钟了 |
[00:48] | and it’s gross. | 这里太恶心了 |
[00:49] | – Yeah, it really is. – Okay, snitch time. | – 是啊 确实如此 – 好了 告密时间 |
[00:51] | – What’s up with Romero? – All right, | – Romero怎么样了 – 好的 |
[00:52] | he’s got a “Delivery” Coming in on Wednesday night. | 他周三晚上有个”快递”过来 |
[00:55] | One of the cafeteria workers is | 有一个食堂员工 |
[00:56] | smuggling something in with the produce. | 会把东西藏在日常货物里面走私进来 |
[00:58] | Great. | 很好 |
[00:59] | – See you Thursday. – Wait, what? | – 周四见 – 等等 什么 |
[01:01] | You’re just gonna leave me in here, in solitary? | 你就打算把我一个人留在这里吗 |
[01:03] | You spit in a guard’s face. That’s five days in the hole. | 你啐在看守的脸上了 那就是要在禁闭室呆五天的 |
[01:06] | Yeah, but, I mean, you made me do that. | 是 但我说 是你让我那么做的 |
[01:08] | Well, we don’t want anybody getting suspicious, huh? | 好 我们不想让任何人起疑心 对吧 |
[01:10] | Have fun. | 过得愉快 |
[01:14] | Try not to go crazy. | 别把自己搞疯了 |
[01:19] | Okay. No big deal. | 好吧 没什么大不了的 |
[01:22] | Five days is nothing. I’m not afraid to be alone with my thoughts. | 五天不算什么 我才不害怕跟我自己的思想独处 |
[01:25] | My thoughts are awesome. | 我的思想很棒的 |
[01:26] | “Die Hard 6” On a cruise ship, pizza bagel restaurant, | 游轮上拍”虎胆龙威6″啊 披萨百吉饼餐厅啊 |
[01:28] | my father never loved me, I’m gonna die alone– oh, boy, | 我爸从没爱过我 我要孤独地死去了 哦 天哪 |
[01:30] | that happened fast. Guard? Guard! | 这发生得也太快了 看守 看守 |
[01:53] | A 300 call number in the fine arts section? | 书号300怎么会在美术区呢 |
[01:56] | What is this, Beirut? | 这是什么情况 贝鲁特吗 |
[01:57] | You know, you don’t work here. | 你知道 你不在这里工作 |
[02:00] | You don’t have to reshelve the books. | 你不需要重新给书排序 |
[02:01] | Well, someone has to. | 呃 总有人得做 |
[02:03] | I’m so sorry. I’m just really stressed out. | 我很抱歉 我真的压力太大了 |
[02:06] | You’re a great librarian, | 你是很好的图书管理员 |
[02:07] | and I’m sure you’re not the one who shelved this section. | 我肯定你不是整理这片区域的人 |
[02:09] | I am. | 是我 |
[02:10] | God, Debbie, what is going on with you? | 天哪Debbie 你都在想些什么 |
[02:20] | Debbie? Is that you? | Debbie 是你吗 |
[02:23] | Are you mad? Because I think I’ve been more than fair. | 你生气了吗 因为我觉得自己刚刚非常公正 |
[02:26] | Hello, Detective Santiago. | 你好 Santiago警探 |
[02:28] | Ah, no need for the gun. I’m not here to hurt you. | 啊 不需要拿枪 我不是到这儿来伤害你的 |
[02:30] | My name is Seamus Murphy. | 我叫Seamus Murphy |
[02:32] | Yeah, I know who you are. Every cop in the city does. | 是 我知道你是谁 这座城市的每个警察都知道 |
[02:35] | – What do you want, Seamus? – To help. | – 你想要什么 Seamus – 我是来帮忙的 |
[02:37] | I know your boyfriend got framed. | 我知道你男朋友被诬陷了 |
[02:39] | Maybe I could give you the proof you need | 或许我能给你证据 |
[02:40] | to take down the cop that set him up. | 把那个栽赃给他的警察拉下水 |
[02:42] | You have something on Hawkins? | 你有Hawkins的把柄 |
[02:43] | She’s about to move 5-million dollars’ worth of stolen diamonds– | 她正打算转移价值五百万美元的失窃钻石 |
[02:46] | stones that tie her to the robberies. | 那些能把她和抢劫案联系到一起的钻石 |
[02:49] | I could tell you how to find them. | 我能告诉你怎么找到它们 |
[02:50] | Why would you do that? | 你为什么愿意那么做 |
[02:51] | Cause I wanna be friends. I do you a favor, | 因为我希望我们成为朋友 我帮你一个忙 |
[02:54] | and one day, you do me a favor. | 未来的某一天 你也能帮我一个忙 |
[02:57] | I don’t know. Think about it. | 我也不知道 考虑考虑吧 |
[03:00] | But don’t think too hard, huh? | 但也别想太多 |
[03:03] | You only got three days. | 你只有三天时间 |
[03:09] | Forgive me, books. | 原谅我 书本 |
[03:12] | Oh, God. | 哦 天哪 |
[03:13] | So, how was your first stint in solitary? | 所以说 第一次单独监禁感觉如何 |
[03:15] | It was nothing. I held it together. | 没什么大不了的 我很镇定的 |
[03:17] | Oh…Amy. | 哦 Amy |
[03:19] | When’d you get here? | 你什么时候过来的啊 |
[03:21] | You’ve come for my conjugal capabilities. | 你过来是为了让我行使婚姻交合的 |
[03:25] | You’re looking real good, girl. | 你看上去真美 我的女孩 |
[03:28] | Whoa, lost a booby. | 哇哦 掉了个乳房 |
[03:29] | No matter. I’ll just build another one. | 没事的 我只要再做一个就好了 |
[03:33] | More mashed potatoes! | 再来点土豆泥 |
[03:36] | So, what happened with that sweet intel I gave you? | 所以说 我给你提供的可爱情报怎么样 |
[03:39] | Your tip was garbage. We busted Romero’s delivery. | 你的情报就是垃圾 我们突击搜查了Reomero的包裹 |
[03:42] | Get this–nothing but toothbrushes, shampoo, and soap. | 听好了 里面除了牙刷 洗发水和肥皂以外 什么都没有 |
[03:46] | Ooh, lemon verbena. | 噢 柠檬马鞭草味的 |
[03:48] | – Can I keep this? – Yes, you should–you reek. | – 我能留着吗 – 能 你也应该拿块走 你臭死了 |
[03:50] | Cause you put me in the hole. | 因为你把我关到禁闭室了 |
[03:51] | – Have you ever heard of Blizz? – Yeah, the drug, right? | – 你听说过”暴雪” 吗 – 听说过 是种毒品 对吧 |
[03:53] | Uh-huh. And thanks to your pal Romero, | 对的 多亏了你的伙伴Remero |
[03:55] | it’s taking over the prison. | 它已经快占领整个监狱了 |
[03:56] | I need you to find out where he keeps his stash. | 你得帮我弄清他到底把毒品藏在哪里 |
[03:59] | Well,I doubt he would tell me that. | 好吧 我不觉得他会告诉我 |
[04:01] | I’m not exactly in the inner circle. | 我并不完全在核心集团里 |
[04:03] | Maybe you just need some extra incentive. | 你可能只需要一些额外的动机 |
[04:05] | Find the stash,or I’ll tell everybody you’re a snitch. | 找到藏毒品的地方 否则我就告诉所有人你是告密鬼 |
[04:08] | What? No. They’ll kill me. | 什么 不 他们会杀了我的 |
[04:10] | You don’t want that, right? | 你不希望那样 对吧 |
[04:11] | It’d probably be a lot of paperwork for you. | 不然你就有很多文案工作要做了 |
[04:13] | Oh, it’s not. It’s just one form, and it’s already filled out. | 哦 不会啊 只有一张表格 而且还已经填好了 |
[04:16] | We just have to staple a picture of your corpse to it. | 我们只需要在上面钉一张你的尸体照就行了 |
[04:20] | Great. Prison…is great. | 很好 监狱 太”美好”了 |
[04:25] | He said I have three days to decide. | 他说我有三天时间考虑 |
[04:27] | We should tread lightly. | 我们要小心处理 |
[04:28] | Seamus Murphy is the head of the most brutal crime family in New York. | Seamus Murphy是纽约最残忍的犯罪家族的首领 |
[04:31] | This is bad. This is really, really bad. | 这很糟糕 这真的 真的 很糟糕 |
[04:33] | Are you concerned about Seamus Murphy, Detective Scully, | 你是在关心Seamus Murphy Scully警探 |
[04:35] | or were you having trouble with the jumble? | 还是说你在填字游戏上遇到了困难 |
[04:37] | Oh–the first one. | 噢 前者 |
[04:38] | Murphy didn’t ask me to do anything illegal. | Murphy没有要求我做任何违法的事 |
[04:40] | He just wants me to owe him a favor. | 他只想让我欠他一个人情 |
[04:42] | Right, but we don’t want to be indebted to a man like this. | 是的 但我们不想欠给这样一个人 |
[04:44] | I understand, | 我懂 |
[04:44] | but we’ve been watching Hawkins for a month, | 但我们已经盯着Hawkins一个月了 |
[04:46] | and we have nothing to connect her to the robberies. | 还是没有任何线索能把她和抢劫案联系在一起 |
[04:49] | Maybe we should pursue other routes. | 或许我们应该换一条路走了 |
[04:51] | Um, some of us are already pursuing other routes, Amy. | 呃 有人已经在其他的路上追寻了 Amy |
[04:54] | This is Charles Boyle, and you’re listening to | 我是Charles Boyle 你正在收听的是 |
[04:57] | “Detective Peralta: A God in Shackles.” | “Peralta警探 带着枷锁的上帝” |
[05:01] | But first, this podcast is brought to you by Fun Frames– | 首先要感谢 Fun Frames赞助了这个博客 |
[05:04] | make your spectacles a spectacle. | 让你的眼镜成为奇观 |
[05:07] | And how is your podcast supposed to get Jake out of prison? | 你的播客要怎么把Jake弄出监狱呢 |
[05:10] | I lay out the facts, | 我摆出事实 |
[05:11] | people see he was framed. | 人们看到他被诬陷了 |
[05:12] | I build an audience. I get a celebrity listener. | 我就建立了群众基础 我还有一个名人听众 |
[05:15] | It’s Debra Messing. She tweets a link. | 是戴博拉·梅西 她在推特上发了一个链接 |
[05:17] | – Now Sean Hayes is involved. – Boyle, that’s enough. | – 现在肖恩·海耶斯也加入了 – Boyle 你够了 |
[05:19] | I know dealing with a criminal is bad news, | 我知道和罪犯交易是件坏事 |
[05:22] | but I can’t just let Jake sit in prison. | 但我不能眼睁睁地看着Jake呆在监狱里 |
[05:24] | Okay, maybe we can figure out what Murphy knows | 好吧 也许我们不接受交易 |
[05:26] | without taking his deal. | 也能弄清Murphy知道的消息 |
[05:28] | He says that Hawkins is moving the diamonds in three days. | 他说Hawkins会在三天内转移钻石 |
[05:30] | That’s a new lead. Let’s work it | 这是个新线索 我们从这里入手 |
[05:32] | instead of putting your career in jeopardy. | 而不是让你的职业生涯陷入险境 |
[05:34] | – Okay, let’s give it a shot. – Whoo-hoo! | – 好 我们来试试看 – 喔 喔 |
[05:37] | That was also not about the jumble. | 那不是因为填字游戏 |
[05:38] | We’re all excited about the same thing. | 我们都是为了一样的事而高兴着 |
[05:42] | Did you miss me? | 你想我了吗 |
[05:43] | Oh, my God! | 哦我的天哪 |
[05:44] | It’s Jake! Don’t kill me! | 我是Jake 别杀我 |
[05:45] | – I was just doing Batman! – What’s wrong with you? | – 我只是在学蝙蝠侠 – 你有什么毛病 |
[05:47] | Never sneak up on me. | 永远不要悄悄靠近我 |
[05:48] | – I was sharpening my shiv. – Right, I’m sorry. | – 我在磨刀 – 好的 我很抱歉 |
[05:50] | It’s prison. I forgot. | 我忘记这里是监狱了 |
[05:51] | What’s up? I’m busy, bitch. | 怎么了 我现在很忙 小婊子 |
[05:52] | Well, all that time in the hole kind of got me thinking: | 呃 在禁闭室里的时光让我有点儿想明白了 |
[05:57] | I’m clearly gonna be here for a while. | 我显然是要在这里呆上一阵子的 |
[05:59] | I wanna live my best prison life, and for me, | 我想过上最好的监狱生活 对我来说 |
[06:01] | that means doing more for the gang. | 那意味着为团队做更多的事 |
[06:03] | Now I was thinking, | 现在我在想 |
[06:04] | specifically, I’d be great in and around the world of drugs, | 我尤其会在毒品世界的里里外外混得如鱼得水 |
[06:06] | because, let’s be honest: I’m not great at murder. | 我们实话实说 因为我并不擅长谋杀 |
[06:09] | – What do you think? – Nah, that’s okay. | – 你觉得怎么样 – 不 不用了 |
[06:11] | – I don’t need any help. – Totally, totally. | – 我不需要任何帮助 – 没错 完全没错 |
[06:13] | You’re great at what you do. You don’t need me. | 你很擅长你所做的 你不需要我 |
[06:15] | But, maybe… I could learn from you. | 但也许 我可以向你学习 |
[06:19] | You know? Sort of shadow you for a while | 你知道 做一段时间你的影子 |
[06:20] | and see how your operation runs. | 看看你的生意是怎么运作的 |
[06:21] | Go from bitch to boss, as it were. | 可以说是从小婊子到老板 |
[06:25] | Jake, you stop pushing it. | Jake 不要得寸进尺了 |
[06:27] | You’re gonna make me think you’re a snitch. | 你会让我以为你是个告密鬼 |
[06:29] | And you know what I do to snitches? | 你知道我怎么对待告密鬼吗 |
[06:31] | Give them a public dressing down? | 公开把他们骂一顿吗 |
[06:32] | Castrate them. | 阉割他们 |
[06:33] | And then I kick ’em to death. | 然后把他们踢到死 |
[06:36] | Cool–cool, specific policy. Love the attitude, love you, | 酷 酷 特殊政策 喜欢你的态度 爱你哦 |
[06:41] | love all of this | 好爱这一切啊 |
[06:42] | okay, see you in the mess hall, Romero. Bye, Romero. | 好的 食堂见 Romero 拜拜 Romero |
[06:44] | Hey, I’m in a bind. I need your help. | 嘿 我现在左右为难 需要你的帮助 |
[06:47] | That’s what friends are for. | 交朋友就是为了这个 |
[06:48] | Well, “Friends” might be a bit of a stretch. | 好吧 “朋友”可能有点小夸张了 |
[06:50] | I mean, you’re a cannibal that ate six people. | 我说 你可是个吃了六个人的食人族 |
[06:52] | 9 1/2. | 九个半 |
[06:53] | Yup, worse. All right, here are my options: | 是啊 更糟了 好的 这是我现在的选择 |
[06:54] | A, I keep pestering Romero to tell me where the drugs are, | 第一 我继续纠缠Romero 让他告诉我藏毒品的地方 |
[06:57] | he realizes I’m a snitch, then he castrates me | 他会意识到我就是告密鬼 然后阉割了我 |
[06:58] | and kicks me to death. | 把我踢到死 |
[06:59] | That’s not great. What’s option B? | 这不是很好 第二个选择是什么 |
[07:01] | I back off Romero, never find out where the drugs are, | 我远离Romero 永远也找不到藏毒的地方 |
[07:03] | the warden tells everyone I’m a snitch, | 典狱长告诉所有人我就是告密鬼 |
[07:04] | and then Romero castrates me and kicks me to death. | 然后Romero阉了我 把我踢到死 |
[07:07] | Mm, both options sound… | 呃 两个选择听上去 |
[07:09] | A little castrate-y? | 有点阉割痛感是吧 |
[07:09] | Yeah, that’s what I keep bumping up against too. | 这就是我死活走不出的困境 |
[07:11] | Well, you know, | 好吧 你知道 |
[07:12] | Whenever I’m backed into a corner, I just do what I do best: | 每当我陷入困境 我就会做自己最擅长的事 |
[07:15] | I drive across country, forge a new identity, | 我开车横跨全国 编造一个新身份 |
[07:17] | and then take a job as a camp counselor. | 然后找一份营地辅导员的工作 |
[07:19] | Oh, my God. Caleb, you’re a genius. | 哦我的天哪 Caleb 你真是个天才 |
[07:21] | I wouldn’t say genius. | 我不会说这是天才行为 |
[07:23] | That camp ran a pretty extensive background check. | 那个营地可是做了大量背景审查 |
[07:25] | No, not that–your past is a straight-up nightmare, | 不 不是那个 你的过去就是个彻彻底底的噩梦 |
[07:27] | but I need to do “What I do best”: | 但是我要做”我最擅长的事” |
[07:29] | be a cop, work the case, | 当个警察 开始办案 |
[07:31] | figure out where the drugs are on my own. | 自己查清毒品的位置 |
[07:33] | And you tell the warden, and the warden will bust Romero. | 然后你告诉典狱长 他会搜捕Romero |
[07:35] | And Romero won’t think I’m a snitch, | Romero也不会认为我是告密鬼 |
[07:36] | because he never told me where they are. | 因为他从没有告诉过我毒品在哪 |
[07:38] | All right, this is gonna be tough. | 好的 事情会变得很艰难 |
[07:39] | I’m really gonna have to thread the needle. | 我真的要努力穿针引线好完成这事 |
[07:40] | Ooh! I got really good at threading needles. | 唔 我真的很擅长穿针引线 |
[07:42] | Back when you were making your skin suit, I know. | 在你以前做人皮套装的时候 我知道了 |
[07:44] | Look, I like being friends with you, | 听着 我喜欢和你做朋友 |
[07:45] | – but you have to stop bringing that up. – But we’re friends? | – 但你不能再说起这个了 – 但我们是朋友吗 |
[07:47] | Egggggggg | 呃呃呃呃呃 |
[07:48] | Moving $5 million in diamonds | 转移五百万的钻石 |
[07:50] | is not an everyday activity, | 不是什么日常活动 |
[07:51] | so Hawkins must be altering her behavior. | 所以Hawkins的表现肯定会不同寻常 |
[07:53] | She’s not. I’ve been tailing her for days. | 她没有 我跟踪她好几天了 |
[07:55] | Scully and I went out to Flaxton Hill Farms | Scully和我去了弗莱克斯顿山农场 |
[07:57] | to watch the guy who testified for Hawkins. | 观察那个给Hawkins作证的男人 |
[07:59] | All he does is feed his pigs. | 他只知道喂他的猪 |
[08:00] | They eat seven or eight meals a day | 它们一天要吃七八顿 |
[08:02] | sometimes by force. They’re living the dream. | 有时是被迫喂食 它们简直活在美梦里 |
[08:05] | You know they get slaughtered. | 你知道它们最后是会被屠宰的吧 |
[08:06] | – Worth it. – Hey, I think | – 值了 – 大伙 我觉得 |
[08:07] | I found something interesting. | 我发现了蹊跷的事 |
[08:09] | I was double-checking last month’s surveillance photos, | 我在反复查看上个月盯梢拍的照片的时候 |
[08:11] | and I noticed this. | 发现了这个 |
[08:13] | Hawkins has two different phones: | Hawkins有两部手机 |
[08:14] | her normal cell, | 她平时的手机 |
[08:15] | and then this one that only has one app on the home screen–Snapchat. | 和这部主页只有Snapchat一个应用的手机 |
[08:18] | Oh, she’s up to something. Snapchat messages disappear. | 哦 看来她确实在盘算什么 Snapchat信息阅后即焚 |
[08:22] | You can send anything to anybody, | 你可以发送给任何人 |
[08:24] | and after they see it, it’s like I never sent it. | 一旦他们看完 就像我从没发送过一样 |
[08:27] | Nobody ask Hitchcock why he knows that. | 谁都别问Hitchcock他怎么知道的 |
[08:29] | Could we put a mirroring app on her phone | 我们可以在她手机上安装一个录屏应用 |
[08:31] | so we could watch everything she does? | 来监视她的一举一动 |
[08:32] | Oh, those work great, | 这的确很有用 |
[08:33] | but you have to physically have her phone to install it. | 不过你得先拿到她的手机才能安装应用 |
[08:36] | Nobody ask Hitchcock why he knows that. | 谁都别问Hitchcock他怎么知道的 |
[08:38] | I know how we can get Hawkins’ phone. | 我知道怎么样拿到Hawkins的手机 |
[08:40] | We get her to visit prison. | 我们只要让她去探监 |
[08:41] | They make you leave your phone in your car. | 监狱会逼的你把手机留在车里 |
[08:43] | I wanted to record Jake for the podcast, | 我本想在广播里采访Jake |
[08:45] | but they said I couldn’t. I had to have Terry on as a guest. | 但是他们说不行 我只能去找Terry来做嘉宾 |
[08:47] | I gave up my Saturday for that. You said I did great. | 我可是放弃了周六才去的 你还说我做的很棒 |
[08:50] | I’m the host. I have to say that. | 我是主播 我必须得这么说 |
[08:51] | So, all we need to do is get Hawkins | 所以我们要做的就是让Hawkins |
[08:53] | to visit someone in prison. | 去监狱探访某人 |
[08:54] | No, absolutely not. What would I even say to her? | 哦 绝对没门 我能和她说什么 |
[08:57] | Well, perhaps you could ask her | 或许你可以求她帮你 |
[08:58] | to put in a good word for you with the warden, | 向监狱长说几句好话 |
[09:00] | so you can get extra yard time. | 让你有更多的放风时间 |
[09:01] | So, you want me to beg the woman I hate for mercy. Cool. | 所以你想让我跪舔我憎恨的女人 没问题 |
[09:04] | Oh, one problem. How do I stop myself | 噢 有一个小问题 我要怎么阻止自己 |
[09:06] | from smashing through the glass and squeezing | 踢破玻璃跳出来 |
[09:08] | the life out of her with my bare hands? | 用双手活生生掐死她 |
[09:09] | Maybe you could just imagine doing that. | 你可以脑补一下那个场景 |
[09:12] | It’d be probably just as fun as actually doing it, right? | 也许和实际动手一样有趣 对吧 |
[09:14] | – No. – I’m with Diaz. | – 并不 – 我赞成Diaz |
[09:15] | Imagination is never the solution. | 靠想象永远解决不了问题 |
[09:17] | We just need three minutes to get inside her car | 我们只需要三分钟 溜进她车里 |
[09:20] | and install the app. | 安转录屏应用 |
[09:22] | Okay. I can grovel for three minutes. | 好吧 我可以卑躬屈膝三分钟 |
[09:25] | – But one second more– – Yes, yes, we know. | – 但凡超出一秒钟 – 好好 我们都懂 |
[09:26] | You burst through the glass | 你会踢破玻璃跳出来 |
[09:27] | and squeeze the life out of her with your bare hands. | 用你的双手活生生掐死他 |
[09:29] | Well…I think we have a plan. | 那么 计划就这么定了 |
[09:35] | Don’t let them see us. Blend in. | 别被他们发现 融入大伙 |
[09:37] | I gotta tell you, cop work is a lot like cannibal work. | 我不得不说 当警察和当食人魔还是很像的 |
[09:40] | – Really? – Oh, yeah. | – 真的吗 – 噢没错 |
[09:41] | The watching… | 盯梢 |
[09:43] | the following… | 跟踪 |
[09:46] | The waiting for soccer practice to end. | 等待足球训练结束 |
[09:49] | Come on, man. | 拜托别这样 |
[09:53] | Did you see that? | 你看见没 |
[09:54] | Romero just went into the showers for the second time today. | 这是Romero今天第二次去洗澡了 |
[09:56] | Well, maybe he just likes to relax. | 也许他只是喜欢放松一下 |
[09:58] | No one is relaxed in a prison shower. | 谁能在监狱浴室里放松 |
[09:59] | It’s literally the most tense situation i’ve ever been in. | 那真的算是我经历过的最紧张的时刻了 |
[10:02] | What’s he doing in there? | 他究竟在里面干什么 |
[10:04] | That must be where he stashes the Blizz. | 那肯定是他藏”暴雪”的地方 |
[10:05] | Unless he’s just having sex– no, but he’s a huge homophobe. | 除非他是想搞基 但他超级恐同啊 |
[10:08] | It’s where he stashes the Blizz. | 必须是他藏”暴雪”的地方 |
[10:09] | But…all homophobes are secretly gay. | 但是 恐同即深柜啊 |
[10:11] | You know what? It doesn’t matter. | 你猜怎么 这些都不重要 |
[10:12] | We’ll check it out later, | 我们等下进去检查 |
[10:12] | when he’s done. | 等他搞好后 |
[10:13] | Hawkins must be through security by now. | Hawkins现在肯定过安检了 |
[10:15] | Rosa promised us three minutes, tops. | Rosa保证会给我们三分钟 最多 |
[10:18] | We’ll get the phone. Captain Holt, | 我们会拿到手机的 Holt警监 |
[10:19] | can you distract the lot attendant? | 能帮我支开停车场管理员吗 |
[10:20] | I’m not Captain Holt. | 我不是Holt警监 |
[10:21] | I’m Joe Wozniak, | 我是Joe Wozniak |
[10:23] | here to see my girl in prison. | 来监狱探望我的女人 |
[10:24] | And, to help me pass as a straight… | 同时 为了装成直男 |
[10:29] | Kevin’s rose-shearing hat. | Kevin修剪玫瑰用的帽子 |
[10:36] | Little Rosa Diaz. | 小Rosa Diaz |
[10:38] | So, I hear you want me to put in a good word for you | 我听说你想要我帮你捎几句好话 |
[10:41] | with the warden? | 给监狱长听 |
[10:43] | Yes. | 是的 |
[10:45] | “Yes,” What? | “是的” 然后呢 |
[10:47] | Yes…please. | 是的 求你了 |
[10:50] | I love this. This is so much fun for me. | 我爱死这个了 这也太有趣了吧 |
[10:53] | Can I help you? | 我能帮你吗 |
[10:54] | I’m just trying to work up the nerve to see her. | 我只是在努力鼓足勇气来见她 |
[10:56] | – See who? – My female wife, Crystal. | – 见谁 – 我的女性妻子 Crystal |
[10:59] | I was cheating on her with a waitress from Wing Sluts | 我背着她和翼之荡妇店里的服务员 |
[11:01] | named Jamie-Lynn. One night, | Jamie-Lynn出轨 就一晚 |
[11:04] | when I was…philandering, Crystal caught me | 我在 沾花惹草的时候 Crystal逮到我 |
[11:07] | kissing Jamie-Lynn’s… heavy breasts. | 亲吻Jamie-Lynn 丰满的胸部 |
[11:11] | She flew into a rage, | 她被愤怒冲昏了头脑 |
[11:12] | and now she’s serving five years for aggravated assault. | 现在她因为严重伤害罪服刑五年 |
[11:15] | – Hey, I’m sorry to hear that. – Yeah, thanks, man. | – 很抱歉听到这些 – 谢了哥们 |
[11:17] | Hey. Bring it in? | 嘿 抱一个 |
[11:21] | Oh… | 哦 |
[11:23] | That’s the signal. Go! | 信号来了 快上 |
[11:27] | Oh, the phone! | 手机在那 |
[11:33] | – Pretty please? – More. | – 拜托 拜托 – 不够 |
[11:35] | – With sugar on top? – More. | – 沾着糖霜的拜托 – 还不够 |
[11:39] | You should’ve seen Jamie-Lynn. | 你应该看看Jamie-Lynn |
[11:40] | She looked exactly like | 她长得就像 |
[11:42] | “Maxim” Hot 100 honoree Jasmine Sanders. | Maxim杂志100名最性感女星上榜的Jasmine Sanders |
[11:45] | 35 seconds on the download. | 还有35秒下载完毕 |
[11:46] | It just seems like you wanna be with Jamie-Lynn. | 听起来好像你想和Jamie-Lynn在一起 |
[11:49] | I mean, you keep talking about her thigh gap. | 毕竟你一直在说她的大腿缝 |
[11:50] | That’s my favorite part of a woman. | 那是我最爱的一个女性部位 |
[11:52] | There’s nothing more intoxicating | 没什么比两腿之间少了一个丁丁 |
[11:54] | than the clear absence of a penis. | 更让人沉醉的了 |
[11:56] | But, you’re right. I need to forget about Crystal. | 但你说的对 我需要忘记Crystal |
[11:59] | Thanks for the advice. | 谢谢你的建议 |
[12:00] | I’m off to… plow my mistress. | 我要去 耕我情妇的”田”了 |
[12:03] | More. | 还不够 |
[12:05] | Time’s up. | 时间到了 |
[12:19] | Diaz Diaz. | |
[12:20] | Hello? Diaz! | 在想啥 Diaz |
[12:23] | You don’t even beg well. Have fun rotting in prison. | 你求饶都求不好 由衷祝愿你烂在监狱里 |
[12:27] | Okay. | 好的 |
[12:28] | Thanks for coming in. | 谢谢你来看我 |
[12:31] | So, you really think this is where | 你真的觉得这是 |
[12:33] | Romero’s stashing the drugs? | Romero藏毒品的地方 |
[12:34] | I mean, it’s a good idea. There’s no cameras in here. | 其实这是个好主意 这里面没有监控 |
[12:36] | – What does Blizz look like? – Like little white candies. | – “暴雪”长什么样子 – 像小小的白色糖果 |
[12:38] | Oh, I love candies– | 噢 我超爱糖 |
[12:39] | many say, to the point that it’ll eventually kill me. | 大家都说我爱糖爱到早晚得被它害死 |
[12:42] | Hey, I found something. | 嘿 我有发现了 |
[12:44] | Oh, twinsies. | 哦 一样哎 |
[12:46] | What is this? A melon baller? | 这是什么 挖球器 |
[12:49] | Wait a minute. | 等等 |
[12:50] | Romero doesn’t stash the drugs in here. | Romero并不是把毒品藏在这 |
[12:52] | He comes in here to make the Blizz balls. | 他是来这制作”暴雪”球的 |
[12:54] | So, he brings a brick of drugs into the shower | 你是说他带着成块的毒品进浴室 |
[12:56] | – without getting noticed? – Yeah… | – 但是没人发现 – 也是 |
[12:58] | Oh, my God. | 我的天哪 |
[13:00] | He smuggles the Blizz into the prison in– | 他把暴雪偷运进监狱藏在 |
[13:01] | – The soap dish. – No, in the soap. | – 肥皂盘 – 不 肥皂里 |
[13:03] | – It’s in the soap. – Oh, yeah! | – 藏在肥皂里 – 哦 没错 |
[13:04] | That’s much better. I get it. | 这样更说的通 我懂的 |
[13:05] | I did it! I cracked the case! | 我成功了 我破案了 |
[13:08] | Hey, you don’t think you can get high | 嘿 你不会认为人可以嗨起来 |
[13:09] | from rubbing drugs on, like, your eyes and armpits | 仅仅通过把毒品擦在你的眼睛 腋窝 |
[13:11] | and up under your b-parts, can you? | 和你的下面那个地方吧 |
[13:12] | Whoop, you definitely can. Here it comes. | 喔 这绝对是可以的 感觉来了 |
[13:14] | Whoa-oh-oh, Caleb! | 呜呜呜 Caleb |
[13:15] | And you know what else I think–are you listening? | 你知道我还怎么想的吗 你在听吗 |
[13:17] | Huh? Are you, Mr. Warden? | 啊 你在听吗 监狱长先生 |
[13:18] | I think we should be able to decorate our own cells, don’t you? | 我觉得我们应该有权利装饰我们的隔间 你不觉得吗 |
[13:20] | I mean, choose our own wallpaper, | 我是说 选择自己的墙纸 |
[13:21] | laminated flooring, crown molding– | 强化地板 吊顶 |
[13:23] | my friend Charles loves crown molding. | 我朋友Charles超爱吊顶 |
[13:24] | He says if it doesn’t have the crown, | 他总是说如果房子没有吊顶 |
[13:25] | you have to vote it down. | 你就不用看了 |
[13:26] | Are you on drugs? | 你嗑药了吗 |
[13:27] | Yes, and you should too, you know? Get on my level. | 没错 你也应该来点 懂吗 到我的维度来 |
[13:29] | Because quite frankly, we’re not on the same wavelength, | 实话和你说吧 我们没在同一个波段 |
[13:30] | At agg– at agg, at agg. | 万全没有 万全 万全 |
[13:33] | That’s weird, I can’t say the word “Agg” Anymore. | 奇怪 我没法说”万全”这个词了 |
[13:35] | Yup, you’ve done a ton of Blizz. | 没错 你磕了不少”暴雪” |
[13:36] | Yes, Blizz! That’s why I’m here. | 对 “暴雪” 这就是我来的原因 |
[13:38] | Wait, why am I here? | 等等 为什么我在这 |
[13:39] | Blizz. | “暴雪” |
[13:40] | Yes! Romero is smuggling | 没错 Romero把”暴雪” |
[13:41] | the Blizz into the prison as bars of soap. | 伪装成肥皂的样子偷运进监狱 |
[13:43] | Interesting. Hey, that’s good work. | 有趣 你干得漂亮 |
[13:45] | I know! I am the smartest man of agg time! “Agg time.” | 我知道 我缩有时间里最聪明的人 缩有时间 |
[13:50] | Agg time! | 缩有时间 |
[13:51] | Agg time! That was it. | 缩有时间 就这样吧 |
[13:57] | Oh, man, I have a lot of energy. | 哦 天呐 我感觉能量爆棚了 |
[13:58] | Wait, no– I’m exhausted. | 等等 不对 我快累死了 |
[14:00] | I wonder if I can touch the ceiling. | 我好奇我能不能碰到天花板 |
[14:05] | Peralta Peralta. | |
[14:07] | Rombargo Rombargo. | |
[14:10] | Where were you with that guard? | 你和那个狱警去哪了 |
[14:12] | Great question. | 问得好 |
[14:14] | When is Hawkins gonna unlock her phone? | Hawkins什么时候才会解锁手机 |
[14:16] | We’ve been staring at her stupid face for 14 hours. | 我们盯着她的傻脸有14个小时了 |
[14:19] | I don’t mind. | 我不介意 |
[14:20] | This is a dead end. | 这是死路一条 |
[14:21] | Maybe I should call seamus Murphy before it’s too late. | 也许我应该在太晚之前 给Seamus Murphy打个电话 |
[14:23] | I thought we agreed that’s a bad idea. | 我以为我们都同意这是个坏主意 |
[14:25] | What other options do we have? | 我们还有什么选择 |
[14:26] | There is still the podcast. | 还有我的广播啊 |
[14:28] | Guys, she unlocked the phone. | 大伙 她解锁手机了 |
[14:29] | She’s in the app and she’s typing. | 她点开应用正在打字 |
[14:31] | “Diamond emoji in locker 805. | 钻石表情符 在805储物柜 |
[14:33] | Bus station, Linden, NJ. Pickup 5:15.” | 汽车站 新泽西林登市 5:15取货 |
[14:36] | We have one hour. Let’s move. | 我们有一个小时 快行动 |
[14:38] | Answer the question. | 回答我 |
[14:40] | Why were you coming out of the admin wing | 为什么你从管理层区域走出来 |
[14:41] | – with a guard? – Um… | – 还和狱警一起 – 呃 |
[14:44] | Okay, Jake! Don’t freak out. | 好了Jake 别吓傻了 |
[14:45] | Just stay calm. You’re on a crazy amount of Blizz, | 保持淡定 你磕了巨多的”暴雪” |
[14:47] | but your brain still works. | 但是你的脑子还是能用的 |
[14:49] | The warden was yelling at me. | 因为那个狱警对我乱喊 |
[14:51] | – Are you on Blizz? – What? | – 你磕了”暴雪” 吗 – 什么 |
[14:54] | What makes you think that? | 你怎么会有这种想法 |
[14:55] | Cause you just told us. | 因为你刚刚告诉我们了 |
[14:56] | Okay, Jake. | 没事的 Jake |
[14:57] | Don’t freak out. Just stay calm. | 别吓傻了 保持淡定 |
[14:58] | You’re on a crazy amount of Blizz, | 你磕了巨多的”暴雪” |
[15:00] | but your brain still works. | 但是你的脑子还是能用的 |
[15:01] | Yep, I am nips-deep in Blizz. | 没错 我跟浸在”暴雪” 里似的 |
[15:07] | Nice. | 不错 |
[15:11] | I was worried you were still a cop, | 我之前蛮担心你还是个条子 |
[15:13] | but what kind of cop does that much meth? | 但是啥样的条子会用那么多冰毒啊 |
[15:15] | Well, no, no, not meth. Blizz. | 呃 不是 不是冰毒 是”暴雪” |
[15:17] | Yeah, that’s meth. We just call it Blizz | 那就是冰毒 我们叫它”暴雪” 罢了 |
[15:19] | ’cause meth has a bit of an image problem. | 因为冰毒有点形象问题 |
[15:20] | Oh! Oh, my God, | 噢 噢 我的天 |
[15:21] | I guess I’m addicted to meth. | 我感觉我对冰毒有点上瘾了 |
[15:22] | No, I’m not. I just love it | 不不我没有 我只是爱它而已 |
[15:24] | and I am consumed with the thought of doing it again. | 而且我居然还想着什么时候要再嗑一次 |
[15:26] | So, now I know I can trust you, huh? | 所以现在我知道自己能相信你 哈 |
[15:30] | I can tell you how I smuggle in the Blizz. | 我可以跟你说我怎么把”暴雪” 偷运进来的了 |
[15:32] | Oh, no, no, no. You don’t have to tell me that. | 不不不不 你不用跟我说的 |
[15:34] | – I don’t even wanna know. – As bars of soap. | – 我压根不想知道 – 把它们做成肥皂块 |
[15:35] | Oh. | 哇哦 |
[15:37] | – Smart. – Congratulations. | – 聪明哎 – 祝贺你 |
[15:40] | You’re one of only two people who know. | 只有俩人知道 你是其中之一 |
[15:42] | Ah…that’s great. | 呃 超赞的 |
[15:44] | Glad to be part of such an elite group. | 好开心能进入核心层啊 |
[15:46] | You know what? | 你知道吗 |
[15:47] | I think my Blizz is wearing off. | 我觉得我用的”暴雪” 有点儿过劲儿了 |
[15:48] | I should probably go lie down. | 我好像得去躺躺 |
[15:50] | Yeah. The diarrhea’s coming. That is very common. | 嗯 待会儿要拉肚子了 这还挺正常的 |
[15:53] | Don’t let the volume scare you. | 不要被狂拉肚子的架势吓到哦 |
[15:54] | Wait. | 等下 |
[15:55] | Volume as in noise or amount? | 你是指动静还是量 |
[15:57] | Oh, God, it’s both, isn’t it? | 啧 天呢 都是 对不对 |
[15:59] | Okay, I’ve got eyes on locker 805. | 我盯着805号锁柜 |
[16:02] | I’m within sight of both exits. | 我盯着两个出口 |
[16:03] | Copy that. It’s almost five. | 收到 快五点了 |
[16:05] | – Where’s Boyle? – Shalom, Amy. | – Boyle去哪儿 – 祝你平安 Amy |
[16:07] | Charles, what are you doing? | Charles 你这是干什么呢 |
[16:09] | Taking this undercover mission seriously. | 认真做便衣任务啊 |
[16:11] | – Seems like I’m the only one. – It’s a bus station. | – 看起来我是唯一这么认真的 – 这是个车站 |
[16:13] | We don’t need disguises. Anyone can be here. | 我们不需要伪装 什么样的人都会来这里 |
[16:16] | Typical shiksa. | 真是个不守规矩的姑娘 |
[16:17] | I see movement at the locker. | 锁柜那儿有动静 |
[16:18] | He’s opening 805! Let’s go! | 他在开805号锁 行动 |
[16:20] | NYPD! Get down! | 纽约警局 趴下 |
[16:21] | – Down! – Drop your bag. | – 趴下 – 把袋子扔下 |
[16:27] | No diamonds, just…this. | 没有钻石 只有 这个 |
[16:33] | – Hello? – It’s Hawkins. | – 你好 – 我是Hawkins |
[16:34] | When will you learn that you will never beat me? | 你什么时候才能明白你永远没法子赢我这件事 |
[16:37] | You’re not gonna get away with this. | 你不会就这么逍遥法外的 |
[16:39] | – We’re gonna take you down. – It’s over, Holt. | – 我们会逮住你 – 一切都结束了 Holt |
[16:41] | Checkmate. Knight’s bishop to queen five. | 将死 象到Q5位置 |
[16:44] | Buh-bye now. | 拜拜啦 |
[16:46] | She set us up. | 她给咱们设的陷阱 |
[16:48] | Oy vey. | 气死了 |
[16:50] | – what do you want? Peralta. – Stop everything. | – 你想怎么着 Peralta – 停止一切行动 |
[16:52] | Romero told me that the Blizz is in the soap. | Romero跟我说了”暴雪” 就藏在肥皂里 |
[16:54] | If you take away his supply, | 如果你把他的货都拿走了 |
[16:55] | he’ll know I’m the snitch and kill me. | 他会知道我是个内鬼 然后杀了我 |
[16:56] | Nah, sorry. | 不好意思啦 |
[16:57] | I already made the report to my bosses, | 我已经跟上级们报告了 |
[16:59] | and they were very pleased. | 他们都很开心 |
[17:00] | Glen couldn’t stop smiling. Glen? | Glen都忍不住笑了 你知道Glen吧 |
[17:04] | You don’t know what a big deal that is. | 你不懂这事儿有多大 |
[17:05] | Anyway, you’re too late. | 反正呢 你来晚了 |
[17:06] | We’re confiscating all of Romero’s soap as we speak. | 咱俩说话这会儿 狱警正在没收Romero的肥皂 |
[17:09] | Okay, how about this? | 行吧 这样如何 |
[17:10] | Throw me in solitary. Right? | 把我关小黑屋吧 行吧 |
[17:11] | That way, Romero can’t get to me. | 那样的话Romero接近不了我 |
[17:12] | No, Glen’s already coming down on me | 不 Glen因为我老关人进小黑屋这事儿 |
[17:13] | about giving too much solitary. | 已经刁难过我了 |
[17:15] | And I don’t wanna piss off Glen. Obviously. | 很显然 我不想招惹Glen |
[17:18] | What if I spit on you? | 如果我朝你吐口水呢 |
[17:19] | You’re the warden, right? | 你是典狱长 是吧 |
[17:20] | That’s gotta be at least a month in the hole. | 这样的话 至少得关一个月小黑屋 |
[17:23] | Oh, man, my mouth is all dried out from doing the meth. | 呃 得 冰毒让我嘴巴好干啊 |
[17:25] | That’s why you don’t do meth. | 所以说 不应该嗑冰毒的 |
[17:28] | Ah, oh, no, no! Don’t tase me, man! | 啊 别别别 别电我 老兄 |
[17:30] | Remember that? So funny–but don’t. | 记得这个嘛 超好玩 但是别 |
[17:33] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白啊 |
[17:34] | How did she know we were mirroring her phone? | 她怎么会知道我们在监控她的电话 |
[17:36] | We had one chance, and we blew it! | 我们有这么个机会的 结果完全毁了 |
[17:38] | I know you’re upset, | 我知道你很烦躁 |
[17:39] | but it’s really hard to take you seriously | 但是 在你还打扮成这样的时候 |
[17:41] | when you still look like that. | 要把你当回事儿还挺难的 |
[17:42] | I used Broadway-caliber spirit gum. | 我用的可是百老汇级别的粘胶 |
[17:43] | This baby is fused to my cheeks. | 这宝贝胡子简直跟我的脸融为一体了 |
[17:45] | Squad, I think I’m onto something. | 大家 我有点眉目了 |
[17:46] | I was listening to an episode of Boyle’s podcast. | 我听了一集Boyle的广播 |
[17:48] | Not the one Terry was on, I hope. | 我希望不是有Terry的那一集 |
[17:50] | No, of course not. | 不 当然不是 |
[17:50] | That one was problematic. | 那一集很有问题 |
[17:52] | What did I do that was so wrong? | 我到底做错了啥 |
[17:53] | It was the episode about Flaxton Hill Farms. | 是关于弗莱克斯顿山农场的那集 |
[17:55] | The part where Scully said the pigs were being force-fed. | 就Scully说的 农场的猪都被逼着进食的部分 |
[17:58] | These pigs weigh more than 200 pounds, | 这些猪超过200磅 |
[18:00] | which means they’re finishing pigs. | 也就是说这些已经是肥育猪了 |
[18:02] | And why would a farmer force-feed a finishing pig? | 为什么一个农场主要逼着已经是肥育猪的猪进食 |
[18:05] | I don’t know what finishing pigs are. | 我不知道什么叫肥育猪啊 |
[18:06] | – Me neither. – I’m totally lost. | – 我也不知道 – 完全茫然 |
[18:07] | Because he was feeding them | 因为他给这些猪喂的 |
[18:08] | something other than food! | 并不是猪食 |
[18:10] | The diamonds! | 是钻石 |
[18:11] | She’s moving them inside the pigs! | 她把钻石藏进了猪的肚子里了 |
[18:12] | Let’s move. | 行动 |
[18:14] | – I still don’t get it. – Nobody does. | – 我还是没懂 – 没人懂 |
[18:16] | They’re just pretending. | 他们都是装的 |
[18:17] | I can’t believe this. | 我简直不敢相信 |
[18:19] | I’m gonna die in here, and then | 我要死在这儿了 |
[18:20] | and then you’re gonna eat my castrated body. | 然后你会吃掉我被阉了的尸体 |
[18:22] | I guess, but it’d be a pretty boring meal without dessert. | 我觉得是 但是没有甜点 吃起来会很没意思 |
[18:25] | Oh, my God. | 啊我的天呢 |
[18:27] | Oh, no. Romero’s headed towards us. | 啊不好 Romero冲咱们过来了 |
[18:29] | – And he looks angry. – Well, he always looks angry. | – 而且他看起来很生气 – 得 他总是看起来气鼓鼓的 |
[18:30] | Maybe it’s not directed at you. | 可能不是在生你的气 |
[18:32] | No, now he’s pointing at you. | 不好 现在他在指着你 |
[18:34] | – This is bad. – Yeah, I know it’s bad. | – 坏事了 – 是啊 我知道坏事了 |
[18:37] | The warden took my entire stash of soap. | 典狱长把我所有的肥皂藏货都收走了 |
[18:40] | Apparently, someone told him it was Blizz. | 显然是有人告诉他那就是”暴雪”了 |
[18:42] | And you want me to help you figure out who it was. | 你想让我帮你找出来是谁告密的 |
[18:44] | – Well, it was Tank. – No, it wasn’t. | – 好吧 是Tank – 不 不是我 |
[18:45] | Yeah, it wasn’t Tank. It was me. | 对 不是Tank 是我 |
[18:47] | Tank, I came clean and saved your life. | Tank 我坦白交代了 而且救了你的命 |
[18:49] | – Now you owe me. – No I don’t. | – 你现在欠我的 – 不 我不欠 |
[18:51] | I told you what I do to snitches. | 我告诉过你我是怎么处理内鬼的 |
[18:53] | – Hold it, Romero. – Caleb, what are you doing? | – 不要动 Romero – Caleb 你干什么 |
[18:54] | It’s okay, Jake. I got this. | 没事 Jake 我有数 |
[18:56] | Peralta is my best friend. | Peralta是我最好的朋友 |
[18:58] | If you wanna kill him, you’re gonna have to kill me first | 如果你想杀他 那你就得先杀了我 |
[19:01] | because friendship… | 因为友情 |
[19:03] | Oh, my God, he stabbed me, Jake! | 啊我的天 他捅了我 Jake |
[19:04] | Everybody, get on the ground! Now! | 所有人 趴到地上 立刻 |
[19:06] | You’re next, Peralta. | 下一个就是你 Peralta |
[19:07] | You better sleep with one eye open. | 你最好睁着一只眼睛睡觉 |
[19:08] | Ow, ow, ow, ow. | 哇哇哇哇哇 |
[19:10] | He poked me in my tummy. | 他捅我肚子了 |
[19:12] | Are you sure? I need you to be sure. | 我确定吗 我需要你很确定才行 |
[19:15] | You were right. | 你是对的 |
[19:16] | Pigs’ stomachs were full of diamonds. | 猪的胃里全是钻石 |
[19:18] | That’s it. | 那就对了 |
[19:19] | Everyone on the ground! | 所有人 趴到地上 |
[19:21] | – Put down your weapons! – You’re being recorded for a podcast! | – 放下武器 – 你们做的一切都将录进广播里 |
[19:24] | You will sign a consent form. | 你们会签一个同意书 |
[19:25] | – What’s going on here? – We found the diamonds | – 干什么呢这是 – 我们找到钻石了 |
[19:27] | and Langdon confessed. | Langdon认罪了 |
[19:28] | It’s over, Hawkins. | 都结束了 Hawkins |
[19:29] | Pawn to king square five, | 卒子到K5位置 |
[19:31] | king’s knight to the third square on the bishop’s file, | 马到F3位置 挡住你的象 |
[19:34] | queen takes on F7! | 皇后走到F7位置 |
[19:35] | Checkmate! Now, that’s a chess move. | 将死 这才叫下棋 |
[19:39] | Buh-bye now. | 拜拜咯 |
[19:42] | Peralta Peralta. | |
[19:44] | Warden. | 典狱长 |
[19:45] | Your squad busted Melanie Hawkins. | 你队里的人逮捕了Melanie Hawkins |
[19:49] | What? | 什么 |
[19:50] | You’re getting out. Come with me. | 你出狱了 跟我来 |
[19:53] | Okay. | 好的 |
[19:54] | Wait. Can I do one thing first? | 等等 我能先做件事吗 |
[19:58] | I wanted to say good-bye. | 我想告个别 |
[19:59] | I can’t believe you saved my life. | 我不敢相信你救了我的命 |
[20:01] | I would not do it again. | 我不会再犯傻了 |
[20:02] | – It really hurt. – Yeah– but you did do it. | – 特别疼 – 好吧 但是你确实救了我 |
[20:05] | And I regret it so much. | 我超级后悔 |
[20:06] | Caleb, you’re ruining this. | Caleb 你太毁气氛了 |
[20:08] | Look, I just wanted to say thank you for everything. | 你看 我就是想为你做的一切 跟你说谢谢 |
[20:10] | You got me through this. I’m gonna miss you. | 你帮我度过了这一切 我会想你的 |
[20:12] | Aww. | 噢哦 |
[20:13] | Put her there, pal. | 把手伸过来 伙计 |
[20:15] | Guards, guards! | 警卫 警卫 |
[20:18] | Ladies and gentlemen | 女士们先生们 |
[20:19] | please give a warm Nine-Nine welcome | 请以温暖的99分局的方式 |
[20:21] | to Jake Peralta and Rosa Diaz! | 欢迎Jake Peralta和Rosa Diaz |
[20:25] | – Ah, it’s so good to be back. – Amen, brother. | – 啊 能回来太好了 – 阿门 兄弟 |
[20:27] | Can I buy a free man a drink? | 我能给这位自由人买杯酒吗 |
[20:28] | I’d rather have a drink of that mouth. | 我倒是想喝你嘴里的酒 |
[20:30] | – Ugh. – I’m sorry, I just… | – 呕 – 不好意思 我就是 |
[20:34] | – I love you. – I love you too. | – 我爱你 – 我也爱你 |
[20:36] | Hello, I’m also back. | 你好呀 我也回来了啊 |
[20:38] | Hey, Rosa. | 你好呀 Rosa |
[20:38] | So, I heard you spent some time in solitary. | 我听说 你被单独监禁来着 |
[20:40] | Pretty dope, right? | 挺酷的 是不是 |
[20:41] | Uh… | 呃 |
[20:42] | Scar, Sarabi and I didn’t see you at the presentation of Simba. | 刀疤 萨拉比和我没有在介绍辛巴的仪式上看见你 |
[20:46] | Oh, Mufasa, did I miss it? | 哦 木法沙 我错过了吗 |
[20:49] | That’s simply…awful. | 那可真是 太糟了 |
[20:52] | I handled it well. | 我应付的挺好的 |
[20:53] | Sir, I can’t believe | 长官 我简直不敢相信 |
[20:54] | your obscure knowledge of pig-feeding charts saved us. | 是你对于养猪进度这事儿的晦涩知识了救了大家 |
[20:57] | How did you even think of that? | 你是怎么想到的 |
[20:58] | Frankly, I’m embarrassed it took so long. | 坦白说 花了这么久才想到我还觉得挺尴尬的 |
[21:00] | I should’ve realized the second I saw those hogs. | 看到那些猪的时候我就应该想到了 |
[21:05] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[21:09] | Hello? – So, Captain Holt, | – 你好 – 那么 Holt警监 |
[21:10] | did my information prove useful? | 我的信息是有用的吗 |
[21:12] | Were the diamonds in the pigs? | 那些钻石是在猪身体里吗 |
[21:14] | – Yes, you were right. – Good. | – 是 你是对的 – 很好 |
[21:16] | And now you owe me a favor. | 现在 你欠我一个人情 |
[21:18] | And don’t even think about screwing me. | 千万别想着跟我玩阴的 |
[21:24] | Captain, we’re doing toasts. | 警监 我们要祝酒了 |
[21:26] | Everyone, raise your drinks! | 大家 举起手中的酒 |
[21:28] | the 99th precinct is officially all back together! | 99分局 正式全员聚齐啦 |
[21:32] | Nine-Nine! | 99分局万岁 |
[21:33] | Nine-Nine! | 99分局万岁 |