时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Just eating butter like a popsicle, huh, Boyle? | 你吃黄油这个架势简直像咂棒冰 Boyle |
[00:05] | Yeah, I know, I’m spoiling myself, | 对对 我知道 我有点放纵自己了 |
[00:07] | but I’m depressed. Or have you forgotten that | 但是我心情很抑郁啊 还是说你忘了 |
[00:09] | Jake, my best friend, is in prison? | 我最好的朋友 Jake 蹲在监狱里呢 |
[00:11] | – Wait, Jake’s in prison? – Yeah! | – 你说啥 Jake在监狱里 – 是啊 |
[00:13] | He and Rosa were framed for a bunch of bank robberies by Lieutenant Hawkins. | 他跟Rose被Hawkins构陷了一系列银行抢劫的罪名 |
[00:16] | Oh, right. And where’s Gina? | 啊,对 Gina去哪儿了 |
[00:18] | On maternity leave! We were all at her baby shower last week. | 休产假啦 我们上周都参加她小孩的洗礼了 |
[00:21] | Okay. | 哦哦 |
[00:22] | And why am I bleeding? | 话说我为啥在流血啊 |
[00:23] | I don’t know, Hitchcock. | 我不知道啊 Hitchcock |
[00:25] | Oh, so you don’t have all the answers. | 哦 所以你也不是啥都知道啊 |
[00:27] | I’m bleeding because my piece-of-crap | 我在留血是因为 我那傻逼垃圾女婿 |
[00:29] | son-in-law bit me. | 咬了我 |
[00:30] | Look, we all miss Jake and Rosa, | 我们都很想念Jake和Rosa |
[00:31] | which is why we have to keep working the case. | 所以我们得继续查这个案子 |
[00:33] | There has to be some way to exonerate them. | 肯定有法子能让他们免罪的 |
[00:35] | I’ve been looking, but I can’t find anything | 我一直在查 但是什么都没找到 |
[00:37] | – and I don’t know what to do. – “I can’t find anything | – 而且我不知道该怎么办了 – “我什么都找不到” |
[00:39] | and I don’t know what to do”: | “我也不知道怎么办” |
[00:40] | – title of your sex tape. – What is happening right now | – 这是你性爱录像的标题啊 – 这是怎么回事 |
[00:44] | They caught Hawkins trying to flee the country. | Hawkins企图逃去国外被逮住了 |
[00:45] | She confessed to everything, | 她什么都认了 |
[00:47] | – and they let me out. – Oh, my God, | – 他们就放我出来了 – 我的老天爷 |
[00:48] | Jake, is it really you? Are you really here? | Jake 这真的是你吗 你真的在这儿吗 |
[00:51] | You know it, baby. | 当然了 亲爱的 |
[00:52] | But first… I gotta hug my best friend. | 但是 我要先跟我最好的朋友抱抱 |
[00:54] | – Yeah. – What? | – 好样的 – 啥 |
[00:55] | Welcome back, Peralta. | 欢迎回来 Peralta |
[00:57] | I just heard from the mayor. | 市长刚刚跟我通了电话 |
[00:58] | To apologize for what happened to you, | 为了对你的遭遇表达歉意 |
[01:00] | they’re sending you to Disney World. | 他们要送你去迪士尼乐园玩 |
[01:01] | You and one male guest. | 你和一位男顾客 |
[01:04] | As long as I don’t have to go on any of the scary rides. | 只要别让我玩那些吓人的设施就行 |
[01:06] | – I’d just go for the shows. – Yeah! | – 我就只去看表演 – 好样的 |
[01:09] | Boyle Boyle Boyle Boyle, Boyle, Boyle! | |
[01:11] | Boyle Boyle Boyle Boyle, Boyle, Boyle! | |
[01:13] | Boyle Boyle! | |
[01:14] | Were you dreaming about Jake again? | 你又梦见Jake了 |
[01:16] | Why did you wake me up?! | 你干嘛叫醒我啊 |
[01:17] | I told you never to wake me up! | 我跟你说过永远别叫醒我 |
[01:43] | Wake up! Rise and shine! | 醒醒 起来晒太阳啦 |
[01:50] | Good morning, Caleb. | 早上好啊 Caleb |
[01:51] | You woke up happy for once. | 你今天很开心地醒了啊 |
[01:53] | You’re damn right I did. It’s visiting day. | 你说得对 我确实挺开心 今天是探望日 |
[01:57] | It’s visiting day! | 今天是探望日 |
[02:00] | Happy visiting day. | 探望日快乐 |
[02:02] | Happy visiting day, Tommy. You excited for the family to come? | 探望日快乐 Tommy 你家人要来了 激动不 |
[02:04] | Tino, is Maria on her way? | Maria在路上了吗 Tino |
[02:06] | Miguel, happy visiting day– | Miguel 探望日快乐 |
[02:08] | and he hung himself. Oh, my God. | 哦 他上吊了 我的天 |
[02:10] | Guard! Guard! | 警卫 警卫 |
[02:12] | – Hi, hey. – Hi. | – 嗨 – 嗨 |
[02:14] | Oh, man, three weeks is way too long between visits. | 天呢 三周的探望间隔简直太长了 |
[02:18] | I know, I’m so sorry. | 我懂 抱歉 |
[02:19] | It’s been so hard to get down to South Carolina between | 在工作和争分夺秒花时间查你的案子之间 |
[02:21] | work and spending every free minute on your case. | 挤出时间来南加州真的是太难了 |
[02:23] | All right, that’s enough touching. | 好了 停止身体接触 |
[02:25] | You used all the touching time, Amy. | 你把所有的触摸时间都用完了 Amy |
[02:26] | I get 100% of the goodbye touching time. | 告别时候的触摸时间全是我的 |
[02:28] | – 100%. – So, Charles, I gotta ask: | – 全都是我的 – 呃 Charles 我得问一问 |
[02:30] | – what’s going on with your hair? – Well, it turned white | – 你头发怎么了 – 就 压力太大 变白了 |
[02:32] | from the stress, but I didn’t want you to worry, | 但是我不想让你担心 |
[02:34] | so I dyed it back to my normal color | 所以染回了我原来的发色 |
[02:36] | with a splash of Batali. Do you like it? | 带了一点巴塔利(美国名厨)的风格 你觉得怎么样 |
[02:40] | So, how’s my case going? Have you found anything on Hawkins? | 我的案子怎么样了 你们对Hawkins的调查有进展吗 |
[02:42] | I’ve been working it in here. | 我一直在监狱里查 |
[02:43] | You know, when no one’s watching. | 你知道 没人看着的时候 |
[02:45] | In my cell. At night. In the dark. | 在我的牢房里 晚上的时候 在黑暗中 |
[02:46] | I guess I’ve been mostly thinking about it. | 我觉得我基本上一直在想着这事 |
[02:48] | We’re tracking her 24/7. | 我们全天候都在调查她 |
[02:49] | You know, watching her men, combing her old files, | 盯着她的人 搜查她以前的文件 |
[02:51] | but she’s done a great job at covering her tracks. | 但是她掩藏工作做得很好 |
[02:53] | We will find something, babe. | 我们会有所发现的 亲爱的 |
[02:55] | I swear. Don’t give up hope, okay? | 我发誓 不要放弃希望 好吗 |
[02:57] | How are they treating you? Are you safe? | 他们对你怎么样 你在这儿安全吗 |
[02:58] | Yeah, I’m in protective custody | 嗯 我是被保护性监禁的 |
[03:00] | because everyone in gen pop hates cops. | 因为普通监区的人都恨死警察了 |
[03:02] | I’m not really sure why. | 我是不太知道为啥 |
[03:03] | Something about us locking them in cages | 大概是因为我们把他们关进了笼子之类的吧 |
[03:04] | and letting the world pass them by. | 让全世界都与他们错身而过了 |
[03:05] | So, it sounds like you’re isolated | 就 听起来好像你被孤立起来了 |
[03:08] | and haven’t had any chance to make new friends. | 没有什么机会能够交到新朋友啊 |
[03:10] | Well, my cellmate,Caleb, is okay. | 那个 我狱友 Caleb 人还不错 |
[03:12] | Just remember he’s in prison. | 记住 他是个吃牢饭的 |
[03:13] | No matter how small the crime, people don’t change | 无论他犯得事儿有多小 人是不会变的 |
[03:15] | and don’t deserve second chances. | 也不该有悔过自新的机会 |
[03:16] | Charles, relax. I’m not gonna replace you. | Charles 放轻松 没人能取代你 |
[03:19] | Trust me, all I’ve been thinking about | 相信我 我一直一直在想着 |
[03:20] | is when you guys are gonna get down here. | 你们什么时候会来这儿 |
[03:22] | And now you are, and we can finally talk. | 现在你们来啦 我们终于能好好谈谈了 |
[03:24] | There’s an incident in the yard. | 院子里出事了 |
[03:26] | We’re going into lockdown. | 我们要进入防范禁闭了 |
[03:28] | – Inmates, line up. – No. | – 囚犯们 整队 – 不 |
[03:29] | No, no, no, no, no. | 不 不 不 不 不 不 |
[03:30] | I have 50 more minutes. I need this. | 我还有五十分钟时间呢 我需要这些时间 |
[03:32] | – Back to your cells right now. – No! | – 立刻回到你的牢房去 – 不要 |
[03:34] | My touching time. | 属于我的触摸时间 |
[03:39] | Sarge, Captain. Oh, you guys brought Hitchcock. | 警长 警监 哦你们还带了Hitchcock来 |
[03:42] | Uh, no, we just bumped into him in the lobby. | 呃 不是 我们是在大厅里遇见他了 |
[03:44] | – We don’t know why he’s here. – Jenny, baby! | – 不知道他为啥在这儿 – Jenny 宝贝儿 |
[03:47] | I love what prison’s doing to your figure. | 我爱死你被监狱生活改造过的身材了 |
[03:53] | Okay. So, how’s prison? | 行吧 监狱里咋样啊 |
[03:56] | Nobody likes cops in here, so I had to earn their respect | 这儿没人喜欢警察 所以我得靠发动一些暴动来 |
[03:58] | by starting a bunch of riots. Got thrown in solitary for a week. | 获得尊重以立足 被单独监禁了一周 |
[04:00] | What’s going on with your face? | 你的表情咋回事啊 |
[04:02] | I hate seeing you like this, so I’m flexing my eyes | 我不喜欢看到你这样 所以我很努力地收缩我的眼部肌肉 |
[04:04] | real hard to keep from crying. | 好让自己不要哭出来 |
[04:06] | It’s okay, we can still have a normal conversation. | 没事儿 我们还能正常聊天 |
[04:08] | So…how’s the food? | 所以 吃的怎么样啊 |
[04:10] | Pay no attention to him, Rosa. He’s very emotional, Rosa. | 别管他 Rosa 他特别情绪化 Rosa |
[04:14] | Why are you saying my first name? | 你为啥叫我的名啊 |
[04:15] | Well, Rosa, I read an article in a medical journal | 是这样的 Rosa 我在医学期刊上看了一篇文章 |
[04:18] | that said one destabilizing aspect | 说是监狱生活令人状态不稳定的一个因素 |
[04:20] | of incarceration is the constant dehumanization, | 就是长期的物化消灭人性 |
[04:23] | Rosa. You need to be reminded | Rosa 你一定要记住 |
[04:24] | that you’re more than just a number, Rosa. | 你不只是一个编号 Rosa |
[04:26] | You are Rosa…Rosa. | 你是Rosa Rosa |
[04:29] | Yup, that fixes prison. | 很好 完全抵消了监狱的影响 |
[04:30] | Is there anything we can do to help you? | 有什么我们能做的帮得到你的事情吗 |
[04:32] | – Anything you need done on the outside? – No, I’m good. | – 有什么你需要在外面办好的事吗 – 不用了 我很好 |
[04:35] | – It’s not a problem. – Rosa. | – 什么都不成问题 – Rosa |
[04:36] | – We’re here for you. – Rosa. | – 我们会帮你的 – Rosa |
[04:37] | – Whatever you need. – Rosa. | – 不管你需要什么 – Rosa |
[04:42] | Okay, I’ll come up with a list. | 好吧 我会列个单子的 |
[04:44] | The alarm went off before we could even talk. | 我们还没来得及说上几句话警铃就响了 |
[04:46] | Aw, that’s too bad, bud. | 那也太惨了 兄弟 |
[04:48] | But at least you have people that wanna come and visit you. | 但至少还有人想来见见你 |
[04:51] | My family hasn’t been to see my since my trial. | 庭审过后我的家人就再也没找过我了 |
[04:53] | You eat nine people and all of the sudden | 你吃了九个人然后忽然之间 |
[04:55] | they “Don’t know who you are anymore.” | 他们就”再也不认识你了” |
[04:57] | Wait…what? | 等等 啥子 |
[05:00] | Did you say “Eat people”? Are you a cannibal, Caleb? | 你刚才说了”吃人”吗 你是个食人癖吗 Caleb |
[05:03] | Well, that’s not how I would define myself. | 我不会这样给自己下定义 |
[05:05] | If we’re going by what I’m most passionate about, | 如果我们要讨论一下我最热衷于什么 |
[05:07] | I would say that I’m a woodworker. | 我会说自己是个木工师 |
[05:08] | Why did you think I was in protective custody? | 不然你觉得为什么我会被保护性监禁 |
[05:10] | I don’t know, I guess I hoped you were another cop | 我不知道 我猜是因为我希望你是另一个警察 |
[05:13] | wrongly convicted of crimes you didn’t commit. | 被错误地判决了自己没犯过的罪行 |
[05:14] | Nope, I did all my stuff and more. | 不是 我犯下了我所有的罪名 还有些他们不知道的 |
[05:17] | There’s tons they can’t even trace to me. | 有一堆案子他们查都查不到我 |
[05:18] | The secret is eating the evidence. | 秘诀就是把证据吃掉 |
[05:20] | Okay, this is just great. | 好吧 简直棒极了 |
[05:22] | I don’t see anyone from the outside for another three weeks | 又是三星期见不到任何外面的人 |
[05:24] | and my only friend here is a cannibal. | 而我在这儿唯一的朋友是个食人癖 |
[05:26] | Woodworker. | 木工师 |
[05:27] | Look,if you really wanna talk to people on the outside, | 听着 如果你真的想和外面的人聊聊 |
[05:29] | just get a cell phone. | 弄到部手机就可以 |
[05:30] | Yeah, that’d be great,but it’s illegal, right? | 那好极了 但犯法了 对吧 |
[05:32] | There’s this guy in gen pop–Romero. | 普通监区里有个叫Romero的 |
[05:33] | He can smuggle anything into this place: | 他能把任何东西走私进来 |
[05:36] | phones, drugs,big bag of hair. | 手机 毒品 大包头发 |
[05:38] | Why would you want that? You know what? Don’t tell me. | 为什么你想要那种东西 算了 还是别跟我讲了 |
[05:41] | The less I know about you, the better. | 我对你了解得越少越好 |
[05:42] | Okay, let’s find this Romero guy. | 好 我们去找找那个叫Romero的 |
[05:44] | Right now? I really wanna chomp down on this meat. | 现在吗 我真的很想大口啃掉这块肉 |
[05:47] | Caleb Caleb… | |
[05:49] | This is scary. | 这样太吓人了 |
[05:50] | I don’t like being so near gen pop. | 我不喜欢和普通监区离这么近 |
[05:51] | It’s fine. | 没关系 |
[05:52] | It’s not like they’re all waiting for an opportunity to kill us. | 又不是说他们都等着一有机会就弄死我们 |
[05:55] | I’m sure some of them are actually nice, | 我相信他们当中有些人其实还不错 |
[05:57] | like this gentle giant here. | 比如这位温和有礼的巨人 |
[05:58] | Hello, sir, what brings you to the fence today? | 先生你好 今天事哪阵风把您吹到栅栏这儿来了 |
[06:00] | Just here to stab you if you get too close. | 在这儿只是为了在你靠得太近的时候给你一刀 |
[06:04] | Neat. Caleb, remind me not to stand too close to the fence. | 好极了 Caleb 提醒我站得别离栅栏太近 |
[06:06] | – Will do. – Oh, here’s Romero. | – 没问题 – 哦 这就是Romero |
[06:09] | So, what’s up? You need another bag of hair? | 怎么样 你想再来一袋头发 |
[06:11] | – Yeah. – No. | – 是 – 不是 |
[06:12] | We’ll talk later. Same order, though. | 我们待会儿再聊 不过还是同样的订单 |
[06:14] | I hear you’re the man to talk to about getting a cell phone. | 我听说想搞到手机的话 得来找你 |
[06:16] | I am. | 我是 |
[06:17] | But it’ll cost you. Phone’s 100. | 但你得出点儿血 手机要100 |
[06:19] | $100? That’s no problem. | 100美元 不成问题 |
[06:21] | I got no use for cash. I want 100 soups. | 我拿着现金也没什么用 我要100份汤 |
[06:24] | – Soups? – Yeah, ramen. | – 汤 – 对 泡面 |
[06:26] | They’re like a major currency in here. | 泡面在这儿就跟主要流通货币差不多 |
[06:27] | Really? That is very surprising. | 真的吗 不可思议 |
[06:28] | You can’t smoke anymore, | 现在不让抽烟了 |
[06:30] | so ramen has replaced cigarettes. | 所以泡面代替了香烟 |
[06:31] | NPR did a big thing on it. | 国家电台搞了个挺大的专题报道 |
[06:33] | I thought they sold ramen at the prison commissary. | 我以为他们在监狱杂货店会卖泡面 |
[06:35] | I don’t want commissary soups,you stupid little bitch boy. | 我不要商店里的那种汤 你个傻婊子 |
[06:38] | Okay, that’s fair. I deserve that. | 好吧 没问题 我活该 |
[06:39] | I want flavors you can only get on the outside– | 我要只能在外面买到的口味 |
[06:41] | chili-lime shrimp, southwestern chicken–street flavors. | 辣椒香橙虾 西南风味鸡肉 外面才有的口味 |
[06:44] | Picante beef. Oh, that’s my favorite. | 香辣牛肉面 这是我的最爱 |
[06:48] | Get me picante beef, bitch boy. | 给我弄来香辣牛肉面 小婊子 |
[06:53] | Okay, so I just get some ramen | 好的 所以我只用弄来泡面 |
[06:55] | and then I get a cell phone. Prison is easy. | 然后就能拿到手机了 监狱生活真简单 |
[06:59] | You stood too close to the fence. | 你站得离栅栏太近了 |
[07:00] | Yeah, I know, Caleb! | 我知道 Caleb |
[07:03] | Captain, Diaz sent us a list of favors she needs us to do for her. | 警监 Diaz给我们寄了一张清单 上面是她需要我们帮她做的事 |
[07:06] | She didn’t hold back. | 她真的毫无保留 |
[07:07] | First, she wants us to move all her furniture into storage. | 首先 她想让我们把她所有的家具都搬到仓库里 |
[07:11] | Okay. | 好的 |
[07:11] | – Then file her taxes for her. – Really? | – 然后帮她交上报税表 – 真的吗 |
[07:13] | And then she wants us to type up and email these letters | 然后她想让我们把这些话打出来再电邮给 |
[07:16] | to Pimento in Argentina. | 在阿根廷的Pimento |
[07:18] | – Are they sexual in nature? – Crazy sexual. | – 这些话性意味浓吗 – 及其非常浓 |
[07:21] | But we can’t say no. She’s behind bars and we made a promise. | 但我们没法拒绝 她在监狱里 况且我们答应过的 |
[07:24] | Right. You’re right. | 对 你说得对 |
[07:25] | Oh also, she’s worried about her motorcycle sitting idle, | 哦还有 她担心她的摩托放着落灰 |
[07:29] | so she wants us to take it out once a day. Here. | 所以她想让我们每天骑着出去溜一圈 这是钥匙 |
[07:32] | I think you should do this. You’re more the biker type. | 我认为你可以完成这项 你更像是骑摩托那种人 |
[07:34] | I’ve seen you use a toothpick in public. | 我见过你在公共场合用牙签 |
[07:37] | Motorcycles are death machines. | 摩托车就是死亡机器 |
[07:38] | I have three kids. I’m not risking it. | 我有三个孩子 我不能冒这个险 |
[07:40] | Are you saying my life matters less | 你是在说我的生命不如你的重要 |
[07:42] | because I don’t conform to | 因为我没有顺从于 |
[07:43] | society’s heteronormative, child-centric ideals? | 这个社会里异性恋主导的以子女为中心的价值理念 |
[07:47] | Are you really playing the gay card right now? | 你真的要现在打出同性恋这张牌吗 |
[07:49] | Yas,queen. | 没错 娘娘 |
[07:52] | Thanks for coming down again. | 谢谢再次拜访 |
[07:53] | – What’s going on at work? – Not much. | – 工作进行得怎么样 – 没太多进展 |
[07:55] | I’m investigating a big-time money launderer. | 我在调查一笔大规模的洗钱活动 |
[07:57] | Moves tons of cash… under the table. | 很多现金 在暗中(桌子下面)流动 |
[08:03] | It was stressful, because the brass got involved, | 因为牵涉到了上级领导 压力很大 |
[08:06] | so there were a lot of eyes on the operation. | 所以有很多人都盯着这场行动 |
[08:10] | But in the end, they gave us room to work. | 但是最后 他们给了我们工作的空间 |
[08:12] | Well, sounds like it was a very successful operation. | 听起来像是次很成功的行动 |
[08:20] | Here you go, bro. | 给你 兄弟 |
[08:23] | – 105 picante beef. – Great. | – 105份香辣牛肉 – 好极了 |
[08:27] | I’ll keep five packs for myself. | 我自己会留五包 |
[08:28] | What do you want me to do with the rest? | 剩下的你想让我怎么办 |
[08:30] | Thanks for the soups. Here’s your cell phone. | 多谢你的汤 这是你的手机 |
[08:32] | Thank you. And by the way, | 是我谢谢你 顺便说一下 |
[08:34] | as someone who’s eaten a lot of ramen in his life, | 作为一个吃过超多泡面的人 |
[08:36] | here’s a tip: leave a few noodles uncooked | 给你一个小建议 留一点没煮过的面条 |
[08:38] | and then sprinkle them on top afterwards like a garnish. | 然后在其他面条煮好后洒在面儿上作点缀 |
[08:42] | Gives you an extra little fun bonus crunch. | 有趣又香脆 别有一番风味 |
[08:45] | Ha-ha! | 啊哈 |
[08:46] | Saw you coming that time. | 这次我提防着你了 |
[08:48] | Look who’s got prison all figured | 我已经把监狱都摸透了 |
[08:50] | He threw the shiv. | 他把刀扔过来了 |
[08:52] | You can’t do that! | 你不能这样 |
[08:54] | I can’t believe I’m hearing your voice. | 真不敢相信我现在听着你的声音 |
[08:56] | I know. It’s so amazing. | 对啊 这太棒了 |
[08:57] | And now every day can be like visiting day, | 现在每天都可以像探访日一样了 |
[08:59] | and we can just talk about whatever, whenever– | 我们无论谈什么 无论什么时候谈都可以 |
[09:01] | Jake, Jake, Jake Jake Jake Jake Jake Jake Jake, Jake, Jake, Jake-Jake-Jake-Jake-Jake. | |
[09:03] | – I gotta go. – Jake? | – 我得挂了 – Jake |
[09:05] | Hey, warden. What’s up? | 嘿 监狱长 怎么啦 |
[09:07] | What the hell are these? | 这他妈是什么鬼 |
[09:08] | I found them doing a sweep of your bunks. | 清扫你铺位的时候我发现了这些东西 |
[09:10] | – Oh, uh… we got those at the commissary. – Picante beef. | – 噢 额 我们在监狱商店买的 – 香辣牛肉面 |
[09:13] | You think I don’t know | 你们觉得我不知道 |
[09:14] | that picante beef is a street flavor? | 香辣牛肉面是外面的口味吗 |
[09:16] | I was being kind to you by putting you two | 我是对你们好才对你们实行 |
[09:18] | in protective custody, but if you’re gonna | 保护性监禁 但是如果你们要 |
[09:19] | bring contraband into my prison and flaunt my rules, | 把违禁品带进我的监狱来坏了我的规矩 |
[09:23] | pack your bags. | 收拾你们的行李 |
[09:24] | – You’re going to gen pop. – Gen pop? | – 去普通监区 – 普通监区 |
[09:26] | But my tough prison beard hasn’t fully grown in yet. | 但我粗犷的监狱胡须还没长全呢 |
[09:28] | Just give me six or seven more years. | 再让我多待个六七年吧 |
[09:33] | I can’t believe we’re going to gen pop. | 我不敢相信我们竟然要去普通监区 |
[09:35] | A cop and a cannibal? | 一个警察和一个食人癖 |
[09:37] | Everybody’s gonna be trying to kill us. | 每个人都会想杀了我们的 |
[09:39] | I know. What are we gonna do? | 我知道 我们要怎么办啊 |
[09:41] | You’re a psychopath. You can protect us in there,right? | 你是个疯子 在那儿你可以保护我们 对吧 |
[09:43] | I mean, you killed and ate a bunch of people. | 你毕竟杀过还吃过一堆人 |
[09:44] | They were children, Jake. | 我只吃过小孩子 Jake |
[09:45] | Weak little children. One conk on the head was all it took. | 没什么力气的小孩子 只需要往脑袋上一敲就行了 |
[09:49] | Damn it. | 妈的 |
[09:50] | I can’t believe I’m friends with a cowardly cannibal. | 我的朋友居然是个胆小鬼食人癖 |
[09:53] | Here she comes. Big smiles. | 她来了 使劲儿笑 |
[09:57] | – Hey, Rosa. – Hey. How’s my bike? | – 嗨 Rosa – 嗨 我的机车怎么样了 |
[09:59] | Great. It actually was a lot of fun to ride– | 非常好 实际上骑起来还很有趣 |
[10:01] | once I got the hang of it. | 只要掌握了诀窍 |
[10:06] | And you were able to finish everything on my list? | 你们完成我单子上的所有事情了吗 |
[10:08] | It wasn’t too much, was it? | 会不会太多了 |
[10:10] | – No. – Not at all. | – 没有的事 – 完全不多 |
[10:12] | If anything, you didn’t ask enough of us. | 真要有什么问题 那也是你要我们做的事还不够多 |
[10:14] | Great, ’cause I thought of a few more things. | 太好了 因为我又想到了一些要你们做的事 |
[10:17] | Oh, were you able to send that email to Adrian? | 噢 你们写邮件给Adrian了吗 |
[10:19] | Oh, yes, he wrote back right away. | 噢 写了 他立马就回邮件了 |
[10:20] | It wasn’t as graphic as I feared. | 并没有我担心的那么生动具体 |
[10:22] | He wrote the number eight… | 他写的是 数字八 |
[10:25] | equal sign, equal sign, equal sign, equal sign, | 等号 等号 等号 等号 |
[10:28] | equal sign, equal sign, equal sign, capital D… | 等号 等号 等号 大写的D |
[10:33] | oh. I see what this is. | 噢 我懂了 |
[10:35] | – This is a– – Yup. | – 这是个 – 没错 |
[10:38] | Cream turkey. | 奶油火鸡 |
[10:39] | You know, what I could really go for is– | 你知道吗 我真正想吃的是 |
[10:41] | – People potpie? – First of all, Jake, | – 人肉馅饼吗 – 首先 Jake |
[10:43] | great alliteration. Second of all, | 头韵压得好 第二点 |
[10:45] | just because I was arrested for cannibalism | 仅仅因为我是吃人被抓起来的 |
[10:46] | doesn’t mean that all I like to eat is people. | 并不代表我只喜欢吃人肉 |
[10:49] | I was gonna say “A chicken burrito.” | 我刚才想说的是 墨西哥鸡肉卷 |
[10:51] | – Man, my cousin was so tasty. – Oh, come on. | – 但是天呐 我小表亲真是美味 – 够了 |
[10:56] | Oop hello. | 惨了 哈喽 |
[10:58] | You’re gonna die in here, cop. | 你会死在这里的 警察 |
[11:02] | – What’s up, kid? – ‘Sup, Chico? | – 你好 – 你好 Chico |
[11:05] | It’s so crazy. They hate you so much, | 真疯狂 他们这么恨你 |
[11:07] | – they don’t even care about me. – Yeah, congratulations. | – 以至于都不在乎我干过啥了 – 对啊 恭喜你了 |
[11:11] | I think I’m gonna need to join a gang. | 我想我需要加入一个帮派 |
[11:13] | And that way I’ll have protection | 这样的话 有人罩着我 |
[11:14] | – and no one will mess with me. – I don’t know, man. | – 就没人会来找我麻烦了 – 我可不确定 |
[11:16] | – Joining a gang is not that easy. – It would be for me. | – 加入帮派可不是件容易的事 – 对我来说肯定很容易 |
[11:19] | I once took a seminar on how to ace job interviews | 我以前参加过一个讲怎么搞定面试的研讨会 |
[11:21] | and I’m really good at them. | 而且我做得超好 |
[11:23] | Really? This I’ve gotta see. | 真的吗 这我就得好好看看了 |
[11:25] | Hey, everyone, I’m Jake. | 嘿 大家好 我是Jake |
[11:27] | Thank you so much for sitting down with me. | 非常感谢你们能花时间来听我讲 |
[11:29] | I just need a moment of your time, | 我只会耽误你们一点点时间 |
[11:30] | and then you can get back to watching your stories. | 然后你们就可以继续看你们的节目了 |
[11:32] | What can I tell you about myself? | 我是一个什么样的人呢 |
[11:34] | Well, I’m hardworking, incredibly motivated. | 没错 我工作努力 积极向上 |
[11:37] | I can make a shiv out of anything. | 我可以用任何材料做出来一把刀 |
[11:39] | I am deceptively athletic. I’m not sure if your gang likes | 运动方面我特能唬人 我不知道你们帮派喜不喜欢 |
[11:42] | to play B-ball out in the yard, but I can dunk. | 在院子里打篮球 但是我会扣篮哦 |
[11:44] | Oakley… | 妈呀 |
[11:45] | And I’m just super excited to join– | 我非常激动加入你们帮派 |
[11:48] | what are you guys called again? – ISIS. | – 你们叫啥来着 – ISIS |
[11:51] | ISIS ISIS… | |
[11:53] | cool. | 酷 |
[11:54] | Well, I am excited to join… | 好吧 我很激动加入 |
[11:57] | ISIS ISIS. | |
[11:59] | I can’t believe I went 0 for 16. | 我不敢相信16个帮派都拒绝了我 |
[12:01] | I got rejected by my safety gang. | 连我保底觉得稳拿的帮派都把我拒绝了 |
[12:04] | I’m gonna die in here. | 我会死在这里了 |
[12:05] | Well, there is one more option, but it’s a long shot. | 对了 这儿还有一个选项 虽然机会渺茫 |
[12:08] | Remember that guy Romero | 记得那个Romero吗 |
[12:09] | who you got the cell phone from? | 你从他那里搞到了手机 |
[12:10] | If you got in good with his crew, nobody would dare touch you. | 如果你和他的团伙处得好 没人敢动你 |
[12:14] | But he is real scary and crazy. | 但他确实又恐怖又疯狂 |
[12:16] | Okay, and how anti-Semitic is he? | 好吧 他有多反犹呢 |
[12:20] | – Average? – Then let’s give it a shot! | – 一般反犹吧 – 那好 去试试吧 |
[12:22] | So, Picante Beef, I hear you wanna be part of my crew. | 香辣牛肉面 我听说你想加入我们帮派 |
[12:26] | Not ideally the nickname I would’ve chosen for myself | 虽然香辣牛肉面不像是我会给我自己取的昵称 |
[12:28] | but yes, I think I could be of help to you. | 但是 我认为我可以给你帮上忙 |
[12:30] | Do you know how long I’ve been in this prison? | 你知道我在监狱混了多久了吗 |
[12:33] | 17 years! | 17年啦 |
[12:35] | – Well, you look great. – And not once, | – 你看起来还是很棒呀 – 但是从来没有一次 |
[12:37] | in all of that time, Beefy… – It’s just “Beefy” Now? | 在这17年里 小牛 – 现在又变成”小牛”了呀 |
[12:40] | Have I ever seen anything as disrespectful | 我见过的所有事情里面 真是没有 |
[12:43] | as a cop coming into my prison | 比一个条子跑到监狱里来 |
[12:46] | telling me how to eat my soups! | 教我怎么喝我的汤更放肆了的 |
[12:51] | But damn! | 但是 妈的 |
[12:53] | Crumbling the noodle on top gives it an extra | 把面条弄成碎屑洒在汤上确实别有风味 |
[12:56] | little crispity-snap! | 嚼起来嘎嘣脆 |
[12:57] | I was blown away. Wasn’t I, Tank? | 我完全震惊了 对吧 Tank |
[12:59] | Hasn’t stopped talking about it. | 一直可劲儿说呢 |
[13:01] | Come here, Beef Baby! | 到这儿来 牛肉小宝 |
[13:06] | Great. So, does this mean | 太好了 那是不是说 |
[13:08] | – that I’m part of the crew? – Nobody can touch you now. | – 我现在就已经入伙了 – 现在没有人敢碰你了 |
[13:11] | Wow, guess all it took was the ramen tip. | 哇哦 原来只需要泡面小窍门就行了 |
[13:13] | Actually, you gotta do one more thing for me | 其实你还要再替我做一件事 |
[13:14] | – to close the deal. – Absolutely no problem. | – 我们才算谈妥 – 绝对没问题 |
[13:16] | Actually, I have a great idea for a ramen dessert. | 其实 我对拿泡面做甜点还有一个绝妙的想法 |
[13:18] | – You make it with Jell-O mix. – I need you to kill a guard. | – 加一些Jell-O牌烘焙粉 – 我要你去杀一个看守 |
[13:22] | – Oh…okay. Great. | – 哦 好的 很好 |
[13:24] | Cool-cool-cool-cool, cool-cool-cool. | 酷酷酷酷 酷毙了 |
[13:26] | Beef Baby’s out for blood. | 喋血牛肉小宝 |
[13:29] | So… | 所以说 |
[13:31] | OK. This guy you’re gonna kill, Wilson. | 好的 你要杀的是这个人 Wilson |
[13:34] | Oh, I’d rather not know his name. | 噢 我宁愿不知道他的名字 |
[13:36] | It’s Alan Wilson. He’s got a three-year-old, Dexter. | 他叫Alan Wilson 他有个三岁的儿子Dexter |
[13:38] | They call him Dex. | 他们叫他Dex |
[13:39] | Cool. I’m not worried at all about little Dex. | 哇哦 我一点都不替小Dex担心 |
[13:41] | I’m sure he’ll be fine. | 我肯定他以后不会有啥的 |
[13:42] | – I mean, I grew up without a dad. – Yeah? | – 我的意思是 我从小就没有爸爸 – 是吗 |
[13:44] | – Me too. – So did I. | – 我也是 – 我也是 |
[13:45] | – See? And we’re all doing great. | – 看到没 我们都过得挺好 |
[13:47] | Can I ask what this Wilson did | 我能问问Wilson到底做了什么 |
[13:48] | – to deserve this? – He beat the crap out of me. | – 落得这个下场吗 – 他把我痛打了一顿 |
[13:50] | – How? – More importantly, | – 怎么做到的 – 更重要的是 |
[13:51] | he keeps interfering with my business interests. | 他一直妨碍我的商业利益 |
[13:53] | But it’s about my thing too, right? | 但这也和我的事有关 对吧 |
[13:55] | Of course. | 当然 |
[13:58] | How are you gonna do it? Shiv him, shank him, stab him? | 你打算怎么做 砍死他 刺死他 捅死他 |
[14:02] | Are those different? | 这有什么区别吗 |
[14:03] | Oh, boy. Should I be asking | 天呐 我该找 |
[14:06] | – someone else to do this? – No, no, no, no. It’s fine. | – 其他人来做这件事吗 – 不不不不 没事的 |
[14:08] | I’m gonna prove myself to you. | 我要向你证明我自己 |
[14:09] | But what if instead of killing Wilson, | 但是如果我们不杀了他 |
[14:12] | we get him fired? That way, | 而是让他被解雇呢 那样的话 |
[14:14] | you don’t have another man’s death on your conscience. | 就不会再多一条人命让你良心不安了 |
[14:16] | Yeah, that doesn’t bother me. | 是的 但这不会使我不安 |
[14:17] | No, of course not. Why would it? | 不 当然不会 为什么会呢 |
[14:18] | But if we murder him, there’s gonna be an investigation, | 但如果我们杀了他 那么就会有调查 |
[14:20] | and that could bring a lot of heat | 你就有可能给自己惹来 |
[14:21] | – down on you, you know? – I can see that. | – 很多关注 – 我知道 |
[14:23] | But that’s not how we usually do things around here. | 但我们平常在这里不是如此行事的 |
[14:25] | Sure, but you know what else | 当然 不过你知道还有什么 |
[14:26] | you didn’t used to do around here… | 是你们平时并不如此行事的吗 |
[14:28] | Sprinkle uncooked noodles on top of your ramen. | 在泡面里撒上没煮过的面条 |
[14:35] | You’re right. You’re right. | 你是对的 你是对的 |
[14:37] | You’ve earned the benefit of the doubt. | 我信你这一回 |
[14:40] | You have 24 hours, Beef Baby. | 你有24小时 牛肉小宝 |
[14:41] | – Jake. – Beef Baby. | – Jake – 牛肉小宝 |
[14:44] | – Jake. – Beef Baby. | – Jake – 牛肉小宝 |
[14:45] | – Jake. – Beef Baby. | – Jake – 牛肉小宝 |
[14:46] | – Jake. – Beef Baby. | – Jake – 牛肉小宝 |
[14:47] | – Jake. – Beef. Baby! | – Jake – 牛肉小宝 |
[14:51] | Beef Baby. | 牛肉小宝 |
[14:53] | Okay, here’s the plan. | 好的 计划是这样的 |
[14:54] | Tank said Wilson beats up inmates, | Tank说Wilson会打犯人 |
[14:55] | so all I have to do is get him to attack me | 所以我只需要让他来袭击我 |
[14:57] | and then file a complaint with the prison board. | 然后向监狱委员会提出控告 |
[14:59] | Sure, but whenever the bulls attack us– | 行 但每次我们挨打 |
[15:01] | which happens all the time | 这事儿一直都有 |
[15:03] | the security cameras are conveniently not working that day, | 监控摄像头那天恰好就会当机 |
[15:05] | so it’s just your word against theirs. | 到最后都是空口无凭 |
[15:08] | Well, lucky for me, I have my own camera. | 噢 我真幸运 我有自己的相机 |
[15:10] | It’s the perfect plan. | 真是个完美的计划 |
[15:12] | Hey, I’ve never been beaten up by a prison guard before. | 嘿 我还从来没被狱警打过 |
[15:13] | They don’t use that baton, do they? | 他们不会用警棍的 对吧 |
[15:15] | You seem pretty committed to this plan, | 你好像已经下定决心要执行这个计划了 |
[15:16] | so there’s no real benefit to me answering. | 所以说回答你对我来说也没有实在的好处 |
[15:19] | Sounds good. | 听上去不错 |
[15:20] | So, you painted my apartment? | 所以说 你已经把我的公寓粉刷好了 |
[15:21] | Walls in “White Wisp,”. Trim in “Honeymilk.” | 墙刷成”白精灵色儿” 边角是”蜂蜜牛奶色儿” |
[15:23] | And you filed my taxes. | 你也帮我报好税了 |
[15:24] | You’re getting your maximum refund | 你马上就会收到最大退税额了 |
[15:26] | And picked up my abuela at the airport? – | 到机场接了我的奶奶吗 |
[15:28] | Yes, I went and got her at the Philadelphia International Airport. | 是的 我去费城国际机场接到她了 |
[15:30] | In Pennsylvania. | 在宾夕法尼亚 |
[15:32] | And you broke the news to her about | 你也委婉地告诉她了 |
[15:33] | about how I got sent to prison | 她了我是怎么进的监狱 |
[15:34] | and she’ll probably die before I get out? | 以及有可能她去世之前我都没法出狱的消息了是吧 |
[15:35] | Mm-hmm, had that fun conversation. | 已经聊过了 聊得挺开心 |
[15:37] | But it was all worth it for you, | 但为了你一切都是值得的 |
[15:38] | you poor little caged bird. | 你这只可怜的囚鸟 |
[15:40] | Great, because I have another favor to ask. | 很好 因为我还要让你帮个忙 |
[15:42] | Another? | 还要 |
[15:42] | Yeah, I need you to cancel my cable. | 是的 我需要你帮我退掉有线电视套餐 |
[15:46] | That’s it? | 就这个 |
[15:50] | That’s easy. | 这很简单啊 |
[15:51] | I’ve been on the phone for six hours | 我已经打了六个小时的电话了 |
[15:52] | and I just wanna cancel an account. | 我只想要取消一个账户 |
[15:54] | Yes, you’ve mentioned the bundles | 是的 你已经介绍过套餐服务了 |
[15:56] | and I don’t want home phone service. | 而且我不想要家庭电话服务 |
[15:58] | No, do not transfer me, Rodrigo–no, no! | 不 不要转走我的电话 Rodrigo 不 不 |
[16:00] | No, Rodrigo! | 别啊 Rodrigo |
[16:03] | All right, there’s Wilson. | 好的 那个就是Wilson |
[16:04] | I’ll go make him mad. When he attacks me, | 我要把他惹火 等到他袭击我的时候 |
[16:07] | you film it. Then afterwards, | 你就拍下来 这之后 |
[16:09] | – we’ll meet up in the bathroom. – Okay, great. | – 我们就在卫生间碰头 – 好的 完美 |
[16:10] | What are you gonna do to get him angry? | 你打算怎么把他惹火呢 |
[16:12] | Well, I don’t know him, | 这个 我也不了解他 |
[16:13] | so I’m not sure what buttons to push, | 所以我也不确定具体怎么办 |
[16:14] | but I’m sure if I try enough things, | 但我确定的是 如果我把什么都试一遍 |
[16:16] | something will set him off. | 总有什么能让他爆发的 |
[16:19] | Excuse me, can I ask you a question? | 不好意思 我可以问你一个问题吗 |
[16:20] | – Get back to your table. – Yeah, you know, I would, | – 回到你的桌子那里 – 好的 我会的 |
[16:23] | except for… | 除了 |
[16:24] | Oh, my God, that’s all it took? | 我的天哪 这都行 |
[16:26] | I told you to get back to your table! | 我早就告诉过你回你的桌子去 |
[16:31] | – Are you okay? – Yeah. | – 你还好吧 – 没事 |
[16:32] | What hurts the most is knowing | 最让我受伤的是知道了 |
[16:33] | that prisoners are treated this way every day | 在我们的刑罚体系里 |
[16:35] | in our penal system… also, he kicked me | 囚犯们每天都是被这么对待的 |
[16:37] | – in the wiener a bunch. – Mm. | – 对我小鸡鸡一顿猛踢 – 呃 |
[16:39] | Show me the video. I’ll send it to Charles, | 给我看看录像 我会把他发给Charles |
[16:41] | he’ll say he got it anonymously, and then… | 他会说他得到的是匿名举报 然后 |
[16:42] | Oh, my God, that’s all it took? | 噢 我的天 这都行 |
[16:45] | Caleb, is this it? | Caleb 就这样 |
[16:46] | Did you film yourself the whole time? | 你全程都在拍自己吗 |
[16:48] | Okay, look, I’ve been | 好了好了 听着 我已经 |
[16:48] | in prison for 15 years. I’m not good | 在监狱待了15年 我不是很擅长 |
[16:51] | with new technology. | 摆弄这些新技术 |
[16:52] | You want somebody to lure a kid to a park | 如果你想通过网上聊天室把孩子拐到公园 |
[16:54] | using a Lycos chatroom, I’m your man. | 我是此中行家 |
[16:56] | Look, just press this button | 听着 只要按下这个按键 |
[16:58] | and make it front-facing. Come on, let’s try it again. | 让它面朝前摄像 来吧 我们再试一次 |
[17:01] | Hey, Wilson… | 嘿 Wilson |
[17:06] | Please tell me you were pointed | 请告诉我你当时是 |
[17:08] | in the right direction that time. | 对着正确的方向 |
[17:09] | Yes, but there was a different issue. | 没错 但是有一个不同的问题 |
[17:14] | Caleb! You added the fiesta filter? | Caleb 你这是加了节日滤镜 |
[17:16] | – I’m doing the best I can. – Tell that to my wiener! | – 我已经尽我所能了 – 对着我的鸡鸡说这话去 |
[17:19] | – I’m doing the– – No, don’t really–gosh… | – 我已经 – 不 不是真的要 天呐 |
[17:23] | Okay, how’d you screw it up this time? | 好了 你这次是怎么搞砸的啊 |
[17:26] | I didn’t. I got everything. | 我没有 我拍下了全程 |
[17:28] | I even zoomed in for some close-ups. | 我甚至还放大拍了一些特写镜头 |
[17:30] | Oh, thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[17:32] | I was so sure that something was gonna go wrong. | 我本来还很确信哪里会出岔子 |
[17:34] | Hey there, Peralta. | 你好呀 Paralta |
[17:36] | Oh, I’ll take that phone now. | 哦 我现在要没收那部手机 |
[17:40] | I heard a new mate and a guard were having a fight, | 我听说一个新来的人在和守卫打架 |
[17:42] | so I go to do what I normally do: | 所以我就做了我通常会做的事 |
[17:44] | – turn off the security cameras. – Yup, cool policy. | – 关上了监控摄像头 – 不错 很酷的措施 |
[17:47] | – This place is great. – And that’s when I noticed | – 这地方真是太棒了 – 就是在那时候我发现 |
[17:48] | your cannibal pal taping the whole fight | 你那吃人的朋友在用违禁的手机 |
[17:51] | with an illegal cell phone. | 全程拍摄打架 |
[17:52] | And what were you planning on doing with this? Blackmailing Wilson? | 所以你做这种事是在盘算什么呢 想要勒索Wilson吗 |
[17:55] | No, I was trying to save his life. | 不 我是在试着挽救他的性命 |
[17:57] | – Ah, come on. – Honestly. | – 哦 得了吧 – 我是说真的 |
[17:58] | I was ordered by this guy, Romero. | 我是受了这个姓Romero的人指使 |
[18:00] | – I don’t know his first name. – Jeff | – 我不知道他名是什么 – Jeff |
[18:02] | Really? Romero’s first name is Jeff? | 真的吗 Romero的名是Jeff |
[18:03] | – Yeah. – Anyway, Jeff ordered me | – 没错 – 总之 Jeff命令我 |
[18:05] | to kill Wilson, but I convinced him to let | 去杀了Wilson 但是我说服了他说让这人被开除就行 |
[18:06] | your guy live if I got him fired instead. | 好让你的人保住性命 |
[18:08] | Why do you want him to lose his job? | 你为什么想要他失去工作 |
[18:10] | He’s a good man with a family. | 他是一个有家室的好人 |
[18:11] | I mean, he did stomp on my head a bunch of times. | 我说他可是结结实实地在我的头上踩来踩去 |
[18:13] | Those were warning stomps. | 这是踩首示警 |
[18:14] | What are you, part of Romero’s crew now? | 你现在算是什么 Romero团队的一份子了吗 |
[18:16] | No, I was trying to get in. That’s what the video was for, | 不 我在试着混进去 这就是拍这视频的目的 |
[18:19] | – but obviously, it didn’t work. – All right. | – 但是显然 这不管用 – 好吧 |
[18:22] | – I’ll fire Wilson. – Really? | – 我会解雇Wilson – 真的吗 |
[18:25] | – Why? – Romero’s responsible | – 为什么 – Romero负责 |
[18:26] | for most of the illegal stuff that goes on in this prison. | 这所监狱里绝大部分的非法物品的流通 |
[18:28] | I’ve always wanted a man on the inside. | 我一直想在他的团伙内部有一个线人 |
[18:30] | Oh, no. No, no, no, no, no. | 哦 不 不不不不不 |
[18:31] | The only people less popular in here than cops are snitches. | 在这里唯一比警察更不受欢迎的就是告密内鬼了 |
[18:34] | Well, let’s be honest, | 讲道理的话 |
[18:35] | it’s not great in here for trans people. | 变性人在这儿也不好过吧 |
[18:36] | – That is so true. – I know. | – 这可是太对了 – 我知道 |
[18:37] | – They have a hard time. – It’s a problem. | – 这类人日子很难挨 – 这是一个问题 |
[18:40] | Regardless, I won’t snitch, okay? | 不论如何 我不会告密的 好吗 |
[18:43] | It’s too dangerous. I’ll find some other way | 这太危险了 我会想一些别的办法 |
[18:44] | – to stay alive. – All right. | – 去活下来 – 好吧 |
[18:46] | Good luck with that. | 祝你好运 |
[18:50] | Wait. | 等等 |
[18:53] | I’ll do what you want… | 我会照你说的做 |
[18:55] | if you let me keep my phone. | 只要你能让我留下这部手机 |
[18:57] | So, were you able to cancel my cable? | 所以你取消掉我的有线电视套餐了吗 |
[18:59] | Of course. It was easy. | 当然 那很简单 |
[19:01] | Good, because I have something else. | 很好 因为我还有一些别的事情 |
[19:03] | I need you to take my dog to Argentina | 我要你把我的狗带到阿根廷 |
[19:05] | to be with Adrian on his ranch. | 去Adrian的牧场那里和他汇合 |
[19:06] | Now, I know what you’re gonnaask me, and the answer is no, | 现在 我知道你要问我什么 答案是没有 |
[19:08] | I don’t have a map of the booby traps, | 我没有那里的诡雷地图 |
[19:09] | but I can tell you how he thinks. | 但是我能告诉你他的布雷思路 |
[19:11] | Enough! | 够了 |
[19:12] | I’m sorry. I hate to say this, | 我很抱歉 我不想说这话 |
[19:14] | but you’re asking too much of us. | 但是你实在是对我们要求太多了 |
[19:18] | Is that how you feel too, Sarge? | 你也是这么想的吗 警长 |
[19:21] | Yeah, Rosa, damn. | 没错 Rosa 妈的 |
[19:22] | Good, finally. | 太好了 总算这样了 |
[19:23] | – What? – Look, prison is awful. | – 什么 – 听着 监狱实在是太糟了 |
[19:26] | I hate it here. I’m lonely, I’m scared. | 我恨这地方 我很孤单 我很害怕 |
[19:28] | I just wanna be back home, | 我只是想回家 |
[19:29] | and I was happy you guys were coming to visit, | 我很高兴你们能过来探望我 |
[19:30] | but then you started calling me by my first name, | 但是接着你就用名字来称呼我 |
[19:32] | and you kept making that crazy crying face. | 然后你则是顶着那张让人抓狂的哭哭脸 |
[19:34] | The only one that is acting like himself is Hitchcock. | 唯一一个保持本色的人是Hitchcock |
[19:37] | You! Shirt back on! | 喂 你 把衣服穿回去 |
[19:39] | Stop being such a prude. | 别装什么假正经了 |
[19:41] | If I’m gonna get through this, | 如果我要跨过这道坎 |
[19:42] | I need to feel like my old life isn’t gone. | 我得感觉到我的旧生活并未走远 |
[19:45] | I need normal interactions. | 我需要正常的交流互动 |
[19:46] | So, I need you guys to fight with me, | 所以 我需要你们和我斗争 |
[19:48] | and be honest with me, and tell me no | 对我实话实说 并且在我不可理喻的时候 |
[19:49] | when I’m being unreasonable. | 能够说不 |
[19:52] | Okay, I promise: no more crying face. | 好吧 我保证 不会再有哭哭脸了 |
[19:54] | And no more pity…Diaz. | 也不会再有遗憾 Diaz |
[19:56] | Thank you. | 谢谢你们 |
[19:57] | I can’t believe it took that long. | 我真是不敢相信这会花这么久 |
[19:58] | I really thought the cable company was gonna break you. | 我真的以为那有线电视公司会让你们崩溃来着 |
[20:00] | It did. | 它做到了 |
[20:01] | But the good news is, you now have Epix, | 但是好消息是 你现在订阅了Epix频道 |
[20:03] | plus some channel called “Tunez,” With a Z. | 加上某个叫做”Tunez”的频道 末位是”Z” |
[20:07] | Two-year commitment. | 两年合约 |
[20:10] | What else? | 还有什么 |
[20:11] | Oh, you’re never gonna believe this. I’ve been reading. | 哦 你不会相信这个的 我一直在阅读书籍 |
[20:13] | Reading? Like, books by real authors? | 阅读书籍 就是 真的作家写的那种书吗 |
[20:15] | I don’t know, is Philip Roth a real author? | 我不清楚 Philip Roth是个真的作家吗 |
[20:18] | Oh, my goodness! | 哦 我的天呐 |
[20:20] | I wish you had gone to prison years ago. | 我多希望你好几年前就进了监狱啊 |
[20:22] | I’m kidding. Obviously, I’m not | 我开玩笑的 显然我不会因此 |
[20:24] | more attracted to you now than before. | 比以前更加喜欢你 |
[20:28] | So, what else have you been reading? | 那么 你还在读什么别的书呢 |
[20:29] | Oh, hang on one sec. | 哦 等一下 |
[20:31] | Hey, boss, what’s up? | 嗨 老板 有啥事儿 |
[20:32] | I saw you got Wilson fired. Nice work. | 我看到你让Wilson被开除了 干得不错 |
[20:35] | Welcome aboard. | 欢迎入伙 |
[20:36] | Thank you. I promise you, | 谢谢你 我向你保证 |
[20:37] | you won’t regret it. | 你不会后悔的 |
[20:41] | Just one more thing. | 还有一件事 |
[20:43] | I know you used to be a cop. | 我知道你以前是个条子 |
[20:45] | If you screw me over, | 如果你欺骗背叛我 |
[20:47] | I will cut your testicles off | 我会把你的蛋切下来 |
[20:49] | and watch you bleed to death in the dirt. | 然后看着你在地上流血而死 |
[20:50] | You got that? | 你听明白了 |
[20:53] | Can I trust you? | 我能相信你吗 |
[20:55] | Yeah. I got nothing to hide. | 当然 我没什么好隐瞒的 |
[20:57] | I’m your Beef Baby. | 我是你的牛肉小宝 |
[21:06] | Hey, sorry about that. | 嘿 刚刚不好意思 |
[21:08] | – Where were we? – Jake, that sounded really bad. | – 我们说到哪儿了 – Jake 这听起来真的非常糟糕 |
[21:11] | – Is everything okay? – Yeah. | – 一切都好吗 – 没错 |
[21:12] | Everything’s fine. I’m talking to you. | 一切都好 我在和你说话 |