时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | People’ve come from all over the city to mourn. | 城市各地的居民前来参加哀悼 |
[00:03] | The grief is palpable. | 他们的悲痛很明显 |
[00:04] | But the lights from these candles | 但是这些蜡烛闪耀的光芒 |
[00:06] | have never shone brighter. | 从未如此明亮 |
[00:07] | Pizza Rat, dead tonight at the age of four. | 披萨鼠在今晚逝世 享年4岁 |
[00:11] | Kit. | 交回给你Kit |
[00:11] | All right, Haley, thank you for that. | 好了 Haley 谢谢你 |
[00:12] | I think it’s gonna be a long, sad night for all of us, huh? | 今晚对所有人来说都将漫长又悲痛 是吧 |
[00:15] | 2017 strikes again. | 2017年又让我们伤心了 |
[00:16] | Indeed it does. | 确实 |
[00:17] | In other news, we are just days away now | 下条新闻 几天后 |
[00:19] | from the start of a trial for NYPD detectives | 纽约警局的警探将开庭受审 |
[00:22] | Jake Peralta and Rosa Diaz. | Jake Peralta和Rosa Diaz |
[00:24] | They were arrested two months ago | 他们于两个月前被捕 |
[00:25] | for a whole string of bank robberies. | 罪名为一连串的银行抢劫 |
[00:27] | The pair are currently out on bail | 这两人目前被保释出狱 |
[00:29] | but, if convicted, face up to 15 years in prison. | 但一旦定罪 将面临最高15年监禁 |
[00:32] | Yeah, Anna, these disgraced detectives were apprehended | 是啊 Anna 这两个颜面扫地的警探是在 |
[00:35] | after a months-long investigation | 一场长达数月的侦查后被逮捕的 |
[00:36] | by hero cop Lieutenant Melanie Hawkins. | 逮捕他们的是英勇的Melanie Hawkins中尉 |
[00:39] | They’re guilty. | 他们有罪 |
[00:40] | Super duper guilty. | 确定一定以及肯定有罪 |
[00:41] | While there is little to no public information | 虽然关于Diaz警探的公共信息很少 |
[00:44] | about Detective Diaz, Channel 12 | 但12频道得知消息 |
[00:47] | has learned this isn’t the first time | Peralta已经不是第一次 |
[00:49] | Peralta has been on the wrong side of the law. | 站在法律的对立面了 |
[00:51] | We just uncovered cell phone footage | 我们刚刚找到了在 |
[00:54] | from a Criss Angel magic show. | 一场Criss Angel魔术秀上的手机录像 |
[00:56] | I just want to know how he did it. | 我只是想知道他怎么做到的 |
[00:57] | He’s a mindfreak! | 他是个魔术狂人 |
[00:59] | A mindfreak! | 魔术狂人 |
[01:21] | Okay, update on our trial prep. | 好了 我们审讯的最新准备情况 |
[01:22] | This is our lawyer, Samuel Miller, | 这是我们的律师 Samuel Miller |
[01:24] | who, in many ways, is in charge of our defense. | 他在很多方面 负责为我们辩护 |
[01:26] | In every way. | 是每个方面 |
[01:27] | Well, “Many” Is part of “Every.” | “很多”不是包括在”每个”里面了吗 |
[01:28] | I’m facing 15 years in prison. | 我可能要蹲15年的监狱了 |
[01:30] | Just let me have this. | 别揪着我不放了 |
[01:31] | Okay. So, prosecution’s case is strong. | 好了 检方的证据很充足 |
[01:33] | You two were caught red-handed robbing a bank | 你们两个抢银行的时候 |
[01:35] | by one of the NYPD’s most esteemed detectives | 被纽约警局最受尊敬的警探当场抓住 |
[01:38] | in front of two dozen eyewitnesses. | 还有20几个目击证人 |
[01:40] | Right, but can’t Captain Holt just testify | 好吧 但是难道不能让Holt警监作证 |
[01:42] | he knew you were trying to | 说他知道你们是准备 |
[01:43] | take down Hawkins from the inside? | 做卧底去拿下Hawkins吗 |
[01:44] | Unfortunately, no. | 不幸的是 不能 |
[01:45] | Legally you can’t testify for your best friend. | 为最好的朋友作证是不合法的 |
[01:47] | – That’s not a law. – No? | – 法律里没写啊 – 没写吗 |
[01:48] | – Sam? – Not a law. | – Sam – 没写 |
[01:49] | Well, point is, he didn’t deny we’re best friends. | 重点是 他没有否认我们是最好的朋友 |
[01:51] | The investigation was off the books. | 当时的调查没有备案 |
[01:52] | There’s no evidence proving it even existed. | 连证明它存在过的证据都没有 |
[01:54] | Doesn’t matter anyway. We don’t need your testimony, | 无所谓 我们不需要你的证词 |
[01:56] | because we have… the meat fork. | 因为我们有 肉叉 |
[01:58] | What? | 什么 |
[01:59] | Our two-pronged defense. | 我们有双头的辩护 |
[02:00] | Not unlike a fork you would use to flip a steak on a grill. | 很像用来翻烤架上的牛排的叉子 |
[02:03] | It’s a meat fork! | 就叫肉叉 |
[02:04] | Sam, explain the meat fork to them. | Sam 给他们解释一下肉叉 |
[02:05] | Again, “Meat fork” Is fun, | 没错 “肉叉”是很有意思 |
[02:07] | but under no circumstances should | 但无论什么情况下 |
[02:08] | anyone say that in court. | 都不该在法庭说这个词 |
[02:09] | We have it if we need it. | 需要的话我们准备着 |
[02:10] | Tell them about the first prong. | 给他们讲讲第一个叉头 |
[02:11] | We have airtight alibis | 我们有无懈可击的不在场证明 |
[02:13] | for the other three bank robberies | 关于你们被指控的 |
[02:14] | you all are accused of. | 其他三场银行抢案 |
[02:15] | Yes, I pulled time sheets, witness statements, | 是的 我找了时间表 证人陈述 |
[02:17] | and security footage. | 和监控录像 |
[02:18] | We can show that both of you weren’t present | 我们能证明你们两个人 |
[02:20] | at any of the other robberies, except… | 都不在抢劫现场 除了 |
[02:22] | March 12th. Still not sure where Rosa was. | 3月12日的那场 还是不确定Rosa在哪里 |
[02:24] | And you never will be. | 你永远都不会知道的 |
[02:25] | Okay, reminder: privacy is cool, | 好了 提醒你 保留隐私没问题 |
[02:27] | but if you don’t tell us, | 但是你要是不说 |
[02:28] | we’re gonna go to jail for a very long time. | 我们就得蹲很久的号子 |
[02:30] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[02:31] | I was at a “La La Land” Sing-along. | 我去<爱乐之城>合唱会了 |
[02:33] | Really? | 真的假的 |
[02:34] | – What’s that? – Enough. | – 那是什么 – 够了 |
[02:35] | – Just move on to the next prong. – Yep. | – 讲下一个叉头吧 – 好嘞 |
[02:37] | Prosecution claims you stole $26 million, | 检方宣称你们偷了2千6百万 |
[02:39] | but they can’t trace that money to you in any way. | 但是他们没法把钱追踪到你们头上 |
[02:41] | Yeah, I have negative $73 in my bank account. | 对 我银行账户里有负73刀 |
[02:44] | Ba-boom! | 不错哦 |
[02:45] | I’m somehow embarrassed and proud of you | 我竟然在为你感到尴尬的同时 |
[02:46] | at the same time. | 又很骄傲 |
[02:47] | Yeah, that’s my sweet spot. | 对 我就是这么棒 |
[02:48] | Okay, so that’s where we stand. | 好了 目前情况就是这样 |
[02:49] | Are there any questions or comments? | 还有什么问题或者意见吗 |
[02:51] | Yes, there’s something I’d like to say. | 有 我要说一件事 |
[02:54] | Don’t lose. | 别输 |
[02:55] | Thought that was gonna be longer. | 我还以为会多说一点 |
[02:57] | – I loved it. – It was perfect. | – 爱极了 – 完美 |
[02:58] | Hey, Boyle. How you doing there, bud? | 嘿 Boyle 你怎么样啊兄弟 |
[03:01] | I’m fine. I’m great. | 我没事 我很好 |
[03:03] | Well, I hear your mouth say that, | 我听见你的嘴说没事 |
[03:04] | but the rest of your head is telling a different story. | 但是你头上的其他部位可不同意啊 |
[03:06] | Feels like the stress of the upcoming trial | 我感觉即将到来的审讯的压力 |
[03:08] | is starting to get to you. | 影响到你了 |
[03:09] | Oh, is this about my hair turning white? | 哦 是因为我的头发白了吗 |
[03:11] | Yes, definitely. | 是 完全是 |
[03:12] | It’s not just the head hair. | 不只是头上的毛发 |
[03:14] | It’s all of it. | 是所有的 |
[03:16] | All. Of. It. | 所 有 的 |
[03:19] | I get it. | 我懂了 |
[03:19] | It’s like an Eagles concert down there. | 我下面跟老鹰乐队的音乐会一样 |
[03:21] | Nothing but whites. | 全是白的 |
[03:22] | Understood. You got white pubes. | 懂了 你的阴毛变白了 |
[03:24] | There’s no need to stress out. | 不用有压力 |
[03:25] | The lawyer’s very confident. | 律师很有信心 |
[03:26] | Not good enough. | 那还不够 |
[03:27] | I need to do everything I can to save Jake. | 我要尽我所能救Jake |
[03:29] | Charles, you’re falling apart. | Charles 你快崩溃了 |
[03:31] | And that’s not helping anyone. | 这样谁都帮不了 |
[03:32] | You need to get your crap in order. | 你该收收你的烂摊子了 |
[03:35] | Okay, you’re right. I’ll take a nap. | 好吧 你说的对 我要打个盹 |
[03:39] | I’ll eat. I’ll dye my pubes. | 我要吃饭 我要染阴毛 |
[03:42] | You can dye all your hair. | 你可以把全身的毛发都染了 |
[03:43] | No. There’s no time. | 不 没时间了 |
[03:46] | Hey. Big day. How you feeling? | 嘿 大日子啊 感觉怎么样 |
[03:49] | Good. Good. | 不错 不错 |
[03:50] | I was just working on my innocent face. | 我在练我的无辜脸 |
[03:51] | Check it out. | 你看看 |
[03:53] | “I’m a nice boy.” | “我是个好孩子” |
[03:54] | Oh, no. I don’t think that’s doing | 哦 不 我觉得这表情 |
[03:56] | what you want it to at all. | 完全没达到你的目的 |
[03:56] | Oh. Well, it doesn’t matter, | 哦 好吧 无所谓 |
[03:58] | because my normal face is my innocent face, | 因为我平常的脸就是我的无辜脸 |
[04:00] | because I’m innocent. | 因为我是无辜的 |
[04:00] | I know. I just hope the jury knows too. | 我知道 我只希望陪审团也知道 |
[04:02] | Should we talk about what happens | 我们是不是该谈谈 |
[04:04] | if they somehow find you guilty? | 如果你被定罪了怎么办 |
[04:05] | That’s not happening. | 不可能的 |
[04:06] | But what we should talk about | 但是我们应该谈谈 |
[04:07] | is how we’re gonna celebrate when I win. | 我赢的时候怎么庆祝 |
[04:08] | I’m thinking we take a trip to Paris or London, Rome, | 我想我们应该去巴黎 伦敦或者罗马旅游 |
[04:11] | anywhere Jason Bourne | 只要是杰森伯恩 |
[04:12] | has driven a car down some stairs. | 开车冲下过楼梯的地方都行 |
[04:14] | Paris sounds fun. Or we could just go | 巴黎不错 或者我们可以去 |
[04:16] | somewhere we could actually afford. | 我们能去得起的地方 |
[04:17] | Oh, we can afford it. | 噢 我们去得起的 |
[04:18] | Don’t forget I robbed a bank. | 别忘了我抢了个银行呢 |
[04:19] | I’m sitting on $26 million, baby! | 我兜里揣着2千6百万呢 宝贝儿 |
[04:21] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[04:22] | Oh! He’s just kidding. | 哦 他开玩笑的 |
[04:24] | Yeah, I’m innocent. | 是啊 我是无辜的 |
[04:25] | You’ll see when we get in there. | 我们进去你就知道了 |
[04:26] | Nice talking to you, Judge. | 很高兴与你说话 法官 |
[04:28] | Okay, you ready? | 好了 准备好了吗 |
[04:29] | Yeah. | 好了 |
[04:32] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[04:33] | I know. Han Solo. | 我知道 韩索罗台词 |
[04:35] | Love you too. | 我也爱你 |
[04:38] | You got this. | 你能行 |
[04:40] | You got this. | 你能行 |
[04:42] | You got this. | 你能行 |
[04:44] | – Charles, you’re– – In a wheelchair, yep. | – Charles 你 – 坐轮椅了 没错 |
[04:46] | My back gave out when I was dyeing my pubes. | 我染阴毛的时候伤到背了 |
[04:48] | I was only halfway done. | 只染了一半 |
[04:50] | I’m like Cruella de Vil down there. | 下面跟恶魔库伊拉一样 |
[04:51] | Okay, well, | 哦 好吧 |
[04:52] | I need to go be on trial for bank robbery now, | 我要去参加银行抢案的审讯了 |
[04:54] | so maybe we can talk about this later? | 所以我们回头再说好吗 |
[04:56] | Oh, right. Good luck. | 哦 好 祝你好运 |
[04:58] | Good luck to you. | 也祝你好运 |
[04:59] | – About the– – Yes. | – 关于 – 是 |
[05:00] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[05:01] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[05:04] | Psst! Hey, Jake. | 嘿 Jake |
[05:06] | I got you. Don’t worry about it. | 我挺你 别担心 |
[05:07] | Really? How? | 真的吗 怎么办 |
[05:08] | Among my many, many, many skills, | 我的无数技能之一 |
[05:10] | I’m fluent in face. | 是读颜术 |
[05:12] | I can tell you what the jury’s thinking | 我能告诉你陪审团在想什么 |
[05:13] | at any given moment. | 任何时刻 |
[05:14] | I see an eyebrow twitch, I’m like, “Oh.” | 我看到有人眉毛抽搐了一下 我就觉得”哦” |
[05:17] | If their cheek has a certain tension, | 如果他们的脸颊很紧绷 |
[05:19] | okay, that leads me a different way. | 那好 我就得换个思路了 |
[05:20] | Watch this. | 看好了 |
[05:22] | Scully, you’re wondering if anyone can smell your fart. | Scully 你在想会不会有人闻到你的屁 |
[05:25] | The answer, my brother, is yes. | 答案就是 伙计 有 |
[05:27] | She’s a witch. | 她简直是个女巫 |
[05:28] | What’d I tell you, boy? Trust me. | 我之前告诉你什么了 小朋友 相信我 |
[05:30] | – I got you. – Okay. | – 我罩着你 – 好的 |
[05:31] | – Hey. – Hey. | – 嗨 – 嗨 |
[05:33] | I like your stupid courtroom clothes. | 我喜欢你这蠢蠢的法庭装 |
[05:34] | Thanks. | 谢啦 |
[05:35] | I like your stupid courtroom clothes. | 我喜欢你这蠢蠢的法庭装 |
[05:37] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[05:39] | You know, if you had asked me back at the Academy | 知道吗 如果你在警察学校问我 |
[05:41] | where I wanted to be in 12 years, | 12年后你想待在哪里 |
[05:42] | I definitely would have said right here. | 我绝对会说就在这 |
[05:44] | Same. | 我也是 |
[05:45] | Great. | 挺好的 |
[05:46] | So it all worked out. | 所以这就跟预想中一样 |
[05:48] | End of story. | 故事结束 |
[05:49] | All rise for the honorable Judge Marinovich. | 全体起立迎接尊敬的Marinovich法官 |
[05:52] | Please. You may be seated. | 请吧 你们可以坐下了 |
[05:53] | Court is in session. | 现在开庭 |
[05:54] | Now, Miss Crunder, you were in the bank | 现在 Crunder小姐 当时你就在 |
[05:56] | at the time of the holdup. | 银行抢劫现场 |
[05:57] | Did you see the robbers’ faces? | 你看到强盗的脸了吗 |
[05:59] | Plain as day. | 清清楚楚 |
[06:00] | They’re sitting right there. | 他们就坐在那儿 |
[06:01] | Let the record show, | 供词显示 |
[06:01] | she’s pointing at Jake Peralta and Rosa Diaz. | 她当时指认了Jake Peralta和Rosa Diaz |
[06:04] | Okay, the jurors found that super compelling. | 好的 陪审员们觉得这很有说服力 |
[06:06] | Just an update. | 只是告诉你们一声 |
[06:07] | Thanks, Gina. | 谢了 Gina |
[06:08] | So, like, you’re not making a good first impression. | 所以 你没留下个好的第一印象啊 |
[06:11] | Right. Thank you. | 是的 谢谢你 |
[06:12] | No doubt. | 不客气 |
[06:14] | Hey. Don’t worry. We got this. | 嗨 别担心 我们势在必得 |
[06:16] | We still have our alibis. | 我们还有不在场证明呢 |
[06:17] | We weren’t at the first three robberies. | 我们不在最初的三个抢劫案里 |
[06:19] | Sure, they weren’t at the first three robberies. | 没错 他们不在最初的三个抢劫案里 |
[06:21] | But that’s just so they’d have airtight alibis. | 但这仅仅是为了他们完美的不在场证明 |
[06:23] | Uh-oh. | 啊哦 |
[06:23] | They were only at the last robbery | 他们只出现在最后一次抢劫中 |
[06:24] | ’cause we were short on manpower. | 因为我们当时缺人手 |
[06:25] | Our other two guys disappeared. | 我们的其他两个同伴消失了 |
[06:27] | I think those bastards killed them. | 我认为那些混蛋杀了他们 |
[06:28] | – Come on. – What? | – 拜托 – 什么 |
[06:29] | Objection. Conjecture! | 反对 这是猜想 |
[06:31] | Sustained. Sorry, you say it. | 反对有效 抱歉 这是你的词 |
[06:32] | Sustained. | 反对有效 |
[06:33] | We both sounded equally authoritative. | 我们听起来同样可信 |
[06:35] | Prong one’s not looking so great. | 第一个叉头看起来不太妙 |
[06:36] | Well, that’s why we have second prong. | 这就是为什么我们有二号叉 |
[06:38] | They can’t tie us to the money. | 他们不能把我们和那些钱联系起来 |
[06:39] | Just this morning, my team uncovered | 就在今早 我的团队发现了 |
[06:41] | two accounts from the Cayman Islands | 两个开曼群岛的账户 |
[06:43] | controlled by Diaz and Peralta | 在Diaz和Peralta名下 |
[06:46] | containing $26 million between them. | 一共存了2千6百万美元 |
[06:50] | It’s okay. | 这没什么 |
[06:51] | She has no proof. | 她没证据 |
[06:52] | These are the original applications | 这些是账户的申请书原件 |
[06:54] | for the accounts signed by Diaz and Peralta. | 由Diaz和Peralta亲笔签名 |
[06:57] | This is the affidavit from the bank manager | 这是银行经理的口供 |
[06:59] | identifying them as the owners of the account, | 指认他们就是账户的户主 |
[07:02] | and these are the deposit slips for the entire amount. | 还有这些是全部金额的存款单 |
[07:04] | Oh, no. Rosa, | 哦 不 Rosa |
[07:05] | we don’t have any more prongs. | 我们没有其他叉子了 |
[07:06] | We’re prongless. | 我们无叉了 |
[07:08] | Oh, and one more thing. | 还有一件事 |
[07:09] | They’re guilty. | 他们有罪 |
[07:09] | No, we are not. | 不 我们没有 |
[07:10] | Please don’t address the jury, Mr. Peralta. | 请不要再对陪审团说话 Peralta先生 |
[07:13] | But–but–but… | 但是 但是 但 |
[07:15] | One more “But,” And you will be in contempt. | 再说一个”但” 你就是在蔑视法庭 |
[07:17] | “One more ‘but’ and you’re contempt,” | 再说一个”蛋” 你就是在蔑视法庭 |
[07:18] | name of your sex tape. | 这是你的性爱录像带的名字吧 |
[07:20] | OK, I know this looks bad. | 好吧 我知道情况看起来不妙 |
[07:22] | But it also looked bad for Liam Neeson in “The Grey.” | 但是连姆尼森在<人狼大战>里也情况不妙呀 |
[07:24] | He got torn up by wolves in that movie. | 他在那部电影里被狼群撕裂了 |
[07:26] | That’s how it ends? | 电影就这样结束了吗 |
[07:27] | Oh, man. That is depressing. | 伙计 那太压抑了 |
[07:28] | Why would someone make a movie about that? | 怎么会有人愿意为此拍一部电影 |
[07:29] | Okay, here’s how the jury’s feeling | 好吧 陪审团感觉上是这样的 |
[07:31] | from left to right, L to R: | 从左边到右边 左到右 |
[07:33] | not a fan of Jake, not of a fan of Rosa, | 不喜欢Jake 不喜欢Rosa |
[07:35] | not a fan of me, bathroom incident– | 不喜欢我 人有三急 |
[07:37] | We get it. They all hate us. | 我们懂了 他们都恨我们 |
[07:38] | In toto, yes. | 总的来说 是的 |
[07:39] | Some good news. I spoke to the judge, | 好消息 我跟法官谈了下 |
[07:41] | and he’s giving us an extra day to review the new evidence. | 他同意再给我们一天来复审新证据 |
[07:44] | What are they gonna find in one day? | 他们在一天里能发现什么啊 |
[07:45] | Face it, man, we are going to jail. | 勇敢面对吧 伙计 我们要蹲监狱了 |
[07:47] | We might as well start hiding razor blades under our tongues. | 我们不如开始在舌下藏剃刀片了 |
[07:49] | Here. You can have one of mine. | 给你 你可以用一个我的 |
[07:51] | How long has that been in there? | 这玩意儿你含了多久了 |
[07:53] | – Since grade school. – Yeah, that checks out. | – 从小学就有了 – 没错 这是真的 |
[07:54] | No one’s going to jail. We’re gonna work this case, | 没有人要去监狱 我们要调查这个案子 |
[07:56] | and we’re gonna find something. | 并且要找到些东西 |
[07:57] | You’re not gonna sit back | 你不会坐以待毙 |
[07:58] | and resign yourselves to your fates. | 并且向命运低头 |
[07:59] | You’re gonna take action. | 你会采取行动 |
[08:00] | Now, Hawkins can destroy your alibis | 现在 Hawkins可以毁掉你们的不在场证明 |
[08:02] | and put money in your accounts– | 还能把钱转到你们的账户上 |
[08:04] | Wait, sir. | 等等 先生 |
[08:05] | I think Hawkins just made her first mistake. | 我认为Hawkins刚才犯了她的第一个错误 |
[08:07] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[08:08] | Well, the money that she put into our accounts | 其实 那笔被她转入我们帐户的钱 |
[08:10] | didn’t just appear out of thin air, right? | 不会凭空出现 对吧 |
[08:11] | Right. It was transferred in from somewhere. | 没错 这肯定是从其他什么地方转来的 |
[08:13] | We just have to trace it back to its source. | 我们只用追踪它的来源 |
[08:15] | Which would be Lieutenant Hawkins. | 那肯定就是Hawkins中尉了 |
[08:17] | But those are offshore accounts. | 但那些是境外账户 |
[08:18] | We can’t subpoena them. | 我们不能传唤它们 |
[08:19] | So we need to break in to the bank’s computers. | 所以我们要黑入银行电脑 |
[08:21] | We need a hacker. | 我们需要一个黑客 |
[08:21] | Does anyone know a hacker? | 有谁认识黑客吗 |
[08:22] | Boyle does. | Boyle认识 |
[08:23] | I’m Boyle! | 我是Boyle |
[08:24] | I get to help! | 我能帮上忙了 |
[08:26] | Oh, my God. | 哦 我的天啊 |
[08:28] | I can feel my legs again. | 我又能感受到我的腿了 |
[08:31] | I can walk. | 我能走了 |
[08:33] | Yes! It’s a miracle kind of. | 太棒了 这简直就是个奇迹啊 |
[08:34] | See? When the Nine-Nine | 看到没 当99分局 |
[08:35] | puts our brains together, we can achieve anything. | 集思广益的时候 我们能搞定任何事 |
[08:37] | Hey, we should team up and rob banks for real! | 嗨 我们真的应该组个队去抢银行 |
[08:39] | You should stop talking in the hallway. | 你真的应该停止在走廊讲话 |
[08:41] | Yep, copy that. Nice to see you. | 没错 收到 很高兴认识你 |
[08:43] | Okay, Boyle, | 好的 Boyle |
[08:44] | tell us about your hacker. | 跟我们说说你的黑客 |
[08:45] | Okay, he goes by the handle “Pandemic”, | 好吧 他被称为”瘟疫” |
[08:47] | and there’s not a network he can’t crack. | 没有任何网站是他攻不进去的 |
[08:49] | He’s a phantom, a ghost. | 他是一个魅影 一个幽灵 |
[08:50] | And only I know where to find him. | 只有我才知道在哪能找到他 |
[08:52] | Welcome to Hey, Hey, It’s Wednesday’s!, | 欢迎来到 嗨 嗨 是星期三呀 |
[08:54] | where it’s never the weekend. | 一个永远没有周末的地方 |
[08:56] | Be right with ya. | 马上过来 |
[08:58] | Are you sure about this hacker, Charles? | 你相信这个黑客吗 Charles |
[08:59] | I’m not getting a strong “Mr. Robot” Vibe | 这地方可没有<黑客军团>的 |
[09:01] | from this place. | 那种感觉 |
[09:02] | Yeah, that’s because the only thing | 没错 这是因为 唯一一件让瘟疫 |
[09:03] | Pandemic loves more than hackin’ computers | 比”入侵”电脑还热爱的东西 |
[09:05] | is hackin’ into a big old fried onion. | 是”入侵”一个好吃的洋葱圈 |
[09:08] | Oh, there he is. | 他在那儿 |
[09:10] | Hey guys, welcome to the Quarantine. | 嗨 伙计们 欢迎来到隔离所 |
[09:12] | Help yourselves to some potstickers. | 不要客气 吃点锅贴 |
[09:14] | Best eaten when hot. | 最好趁热吃 |
[09:15] | No thanks. Here are the account numbers | 不了 谢谢 这些是账户信息 |
[09:16] | for the bank where the money showed up. | 来自于被存入那笔钱的银行 |
[09:18] | Now, we’re in a real hurry. | 听着 我们非常着急 |
[09:19] | You think you can trace it back to its source? | 你觉得你可以追踪它的来源吗 |
[09:21] | Are you questioning my abilities? | 你在质疑我的能力吗 |
[09:23] | Watch this. What’s your name? | 看好了 你叫什么名字 |
[09:24] | – Why do you need– – Terrence Vincent Jeffords. | – 你为什么需要 – Terrence Vincent Jefford |
[09:26] | Wait. What’s happening? | 等等 发生了什么 |
[09:28] | You’re getting hacked, bro. | 你正在被黑 兄弟 |
[09:29] | That’s what’s happening. | 这就是正在发生的事 |
[09:30] | – Don’t do that. – I’m in your home computer. | – 别这样 – 我已经黑入你家的电脑了 |
[09:32] | You are? Get out. | 你进去了吗 滚出来 |
[09:33] | You got a lot of songs by Natalie Imbruglia. | 你有好多Natalie Imbruglia的歌啊 |
[09:35] | Uh, I bought those back in the ’90s. | 呃 我在90年代买的 |
[09:37] | Nope. Downloaded on Thursday. | 并不 星期二下载的 |
[09:38] | Okay, now watch the Pandemic spread. | 行了 现在看着瘟疫传播吧 |
[09:41] | There’s a document in here that looks to be fan fiction | 这里有个看起来像同人小说的文件 |
[09:44] | for the show “Madam Secretary.” | 关于<国务卿女士>的 |
[09:45] | Oh, Sarge, I didn’t know | 警长 我之前都不知道 |
[09:46] | you were a fan of the Madam. | 你居然是<国务卿女士>的粉丝 |
[09:48] | The show leaves Terry wanting more. | 这部电视剧让Terry欲罢不能 |
[09:50] | I’m just filling in the gaps! | 我只是想填补等更新时的空虚 |
[09:51] | Now get to hacking. | 现在快开始入侵 |
[09:53] | Guys, I think I found something. | 伙计们 我觉得我找到了点什么 |
[09:55] | Is it my heart medicine? | 是我的心脏病药吗 |
[09:57] | My doctor said that if I miss even one dose, | 我的医生说 就算我只漏服一剂 |
[09:59] | I could have a massive stro– | 我都有可能发一次严重的中 |
[10:00] | No, Scully, this is important. | 不 Scully 这很重要 |
[10:01] | I was going through the arrest reports | 我正在检查逮捕报告 |
[10:03] | filed by everyone in Hawkins’ squad. | Hawkins警队的人提交的 |
[10:04] | We already went over these. | 我们已经仔细检查过了 |
[10:05] | Right, but there was one guy we didn’t flag | 是的 但是这有个人我们没标记 |
[10:07] | because he was never the arresting officer: | 因为他从来就不是负责逮捕的警官 |
[10:09] | Detective Matthew Langdon. | Matthew Langdon警探 |
[10:10] | I think something went down between him and Hawkins. | 我觉得他和Hawkins之间发生了什么事 |
[10:12] | Well, he had a stellar 14-year career | 好吧 他有14年的杰出职业经历 |
[10:14] | Before joining Hawkins’s squad. | 那是在他加入Hawkins小组之前 |
[10:15] | Then, three months later, he quit the force entirely. | 然而 三个月之后 他完全退出了警界 |
[10:19] | He didn’t just quit. He disappeared. | 他不仅仅是退出 他消失了 |
[10:21] | No tax records. No known address. | 没有税收记录 没有已知住址 |
[10:22] | His wife filed a missing persons report. | 他的老婆提交了人员失踪报告 |
[10:24] | But after doing some incredible sleuthing, | 但是经过一些超棒的的侦查 |
[10:27] | I think I figured out where he is. | 我觉得我已经知道他在哪了 |
[10:28] | Ames, how would you like to take | Ames 你想不想来段 |
[10:29] | a romantic trip to the town of… | 浪漫之旅 去 |
[10:31] | Shoreditch, Pennsylvania? | 宾夕法尼亚州的肖迪奇市 |
[10:33] | Ooh. | 唔 |
[10:34] | The Paris of the mud belt? | 泥带中的巴黎 |
[10:35] | Oui, oui. | 好 好 |
[10:36] | Wee-wee. | 好好 |
[10:37] | Anyway, it’s huge stakes. | 无论如何 这是个大冒险 |
[10:38] | We should get going. | 我们应该动身了 |
[10:39] | Good luck. | 祝好运 |
[10:40] | Has anyone seen Diaz? | 有人看见Diaz了吗 |
[10:41] | She’s supposed be looking into the first two bank robberies. | 她本该调查最初的两个银行劫案 |
[10:43] | I saw her outside the courthouse. | 我看见她在法院外面 |
[10:44] | She gave me her jacket | 她把她的夹克和 |
[10:46] | and her motorcycle helmet. | 摩托车头盔给我了 |
[10:48] | Why would she give you her favorite jacket? | 她怎么会把她最爱的夹克给你 |
[10:50] | Because I’m a rebel, and we’re in love. | 因为我是一个反叛者 我们相爱了 |
[10:52] | Doi. | 笨 |
[10:56] | Diaz, I’ve been calling you. | Diaz 我一直在打你电话 |
[10:57] | Why weren’t you answering your phone? | 你为什么不接 |
[10:58] | Don’t have it. | 我没有电话 |
[10:59] | I charged it and stuck it on a truck headed west. | 我给它充满了电 然后粘在了一辆向西去的卡车上 |
[11:00] | What’s with the suitcase? | 干嘛拿个行李箱 |
[11:01] | – Going to Malaysia. – You’re going to Malaysia? | – 去马来西亚 – 你要去马来西亚 |
[11:03] | No, the suitcase is going to Malaysia. | 不 是行李箱去马来西亚 |
[11:04] | – I’m gonna get on a bus go to Florida – Bus go to Florida. | – 我要坐去佛罗里达的大巴 – 去佛罗里达的大巴 |
[11:05] | Airport. I’m flying to Argentina. | 机场 我要飞往阿根廷 |
[11:07] | – This is very complicated. – Thank you. | – 这很复杂 – 谢谢 |
[11:08] | Adrian has a ranch in the Andes | Adrian在安第斯山脉有个大农场 |
[11:09] | where he goes when he’s on the run. | 他逃跑的时候就会去那里 |
[11:11] | He’s already there, getting rid of the scorpions. | 他已经在那了 在除蝎子 |
[11:13] | Or adding more scorpions. | 或者再加一些蝎子 |
[11:15] | I don’t know. The reception was real bad. | 我不知道 那边信号非常差 |
[11:16] | Diaz, I know you’re scared, | Diaz 我知道你被吓坏了 |
[11:18] | but things are starting to turn around. | 但是事情正在开始好转 |
[11:19] | We’re on the money trail, | 我们正在调查钱的来源 |
[11:20] | and we just found a new lead. | 还有我们找到了个新线索 |
[11:22] | With all due respect, sir, | 恕我直言 长官 |
[11:23] | both you and I know that none of that is gonna pan out. | 我们俩都知道这些都不会有结果的 |
[11:25] | And you said yourself I should take action. | 是你自己说过的我应该拿出行动 |
[11:27] | So I am, in Argentina, | 所以我行动了 在阿根廷 |
[11:29] | surrounded by scorpions. | 被蝎子包围 |
[11:30] | Or not surrounded by scorpions. | 或者不被蝎子包围 |
[11:32] | I’ll find out when I get there. | 我到那里以后就会找到答案 |
[11:33] | Look. I know you’re innocent, | 看 我知道你是无辜的 |
[11:34] | but fleeing the country is a crime. | 但是逃离出境是犯罪 |
[11:36] | I could arrest you right here. | 我现在就能逮捕你 |
[11:38] | Do it then. | 那你动手吧 |
[11:41] | I didn’t think so. | 我就知道 |
[11:45] | The mortgage is paid off. | 贷款已经付清了 |
[11:46] | You can give the place to whoever you want. | 你把它给谁都行 |
[11:48] | I don’t care. | 我不在乎 |
[11:51] | Actually, I do care. | 事实上 我在乎 |
[11:53] | Don’t give it to Hitchcock. | 别给Hitchcock |
[11:57] | I’ll have the Mid-Week Potato Leek soup, | 给我一份”星期三土豆韭菜汤” |
[11:59] | and he’ll have a There’s Work Tomorrow | 他要”明天有工作 |
[12:01] | So Be Cool Frozen Margarita.” | 所以要冷静冰玛格丽塔” |
[12:04] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[12:05] | You can call me Nightmare. | 你可以叫我 梦魇 |
[12:06] | But for check writing purposes, it’s Jennifer Huggins. | 但是就开支票来说 是Jennifer Huggins |
[12:08] | The bank’s encryption turned out to be | 银行的加密比我想象的 |
[12:10] | more secure than I thought, | 安全级别要更高 |
[12:11] | so I had to bring in a friend. | 所以我需要个朋友 |
[12:12] | Just tell us if this is impossible. | 如果不行就直接告诉我们 |
[12:14] | We don’t have a lot of time to waste, | 我们没那么多时间去浪费 |
[12:16] | and we’ve been here, like, five hours already. | 而且我们在这 差不多已经五个小时了 |
[12:18] | Huh. You don’t think I can do this? | 呵 你认为我做不了这个 |
[12:20] | Is it because I’m a woman? | 因为我是女人 |
[12:21] | No, no, I didn’t say that. | 不 不 我没这么说 |
[12:22] | – I think women are amazing. – Thank you. | – 我认为女性很了不起 – 谢谢 |
[12:24] | And now I’m about to hack your world | 现在我要把你的世界 |
[12:26] | into pieces, old man. | 黑成碎片 老男人 |
[12:27] | That’ll show you. | 给你点颜色瞧瞧 |
[12:27] | No. Just do the thing with the bank. | 不 做好银行的事情就可以 |
[12:29] | – That’ll show me. – Whoa. | – 那就能给我颜色看了 – 哇 |
[12:30] | Looks like someone was a catalog model in Japan. | 看起来像有人在日本做过产品模特 |
[12:33] | Whoa! Those boots. | 哇 这靴子 |
[12:35] | That slicker. | 这雨衣 |
[12:36] | The no pants. | 还没穿裤子 |
[12:37] | Who’s the target audience for these pics, Sarge? | 谁是这些图片的目标客户啊 警长 |
[12:39] | I was a starving student. | 我原来是个穷学生 |
[12:41] | Terry needed the yen! | Terry需要日元 |
[12:43] | Babe, are you sure we’re in the right place? | 宝儿 你确定我们来对地方了吗 |
[12:45] | This looks like where they shot “The Village.” | 这看起来像是拍恐怖片<神秘村>的地方 |
[12:47] | Amy, don’t say things like that. | Amy 别说这类事 |
[12:49] | You’re gonna scare me. You know that. | 你要吓死我了 你知道的 |
[12:50] | I think Langdon’s wife’s been secretly visiting him. | 我觉得Langdon的老婆一直在偷偷来看他 |
[12:53] | She posted a photo in March of a snowstorm, | 她在三月发了一张暴风雪的照片 |
[12:55] | but there was no snow in New York. | 但是纽约并没有下雪 |
[12:57] | The picture was geotagged right… | 图片显示的坐标 |
[13:00] | here. | 就是这儿 |
[13:01] | Flaxton Hill Farms. | 弗莱克斯顿山农庄 |
[13:03] | Check it out. There’s a car in the driveway. | 看 车道上停着辆车 |
[13:05] | Somebody’s home. | 有人在家 |
[13:08] | Matthew Langdon? Are you there? | Matthew langdon 你在吗 |
[13:10] | We’d like to talk to you about Melanie Hawkins. | 我们想和你谈一谈Melanie Hawkins的事 |
[13:14] | Whoa! | 哇 |
[13:15] | Don’t shoot! | 别开枪 |
[13:16] | But seriously, don’t. Don’t shoot. | 真的 别 别开枪 |
[13:20] | If I were you I’d turn around and start walking. | 如果我是你 我会转过去然后走开 |
[13:22] | Because in about three seconds, I’m gonna start shooting. | 因为在三秒之内 我就会开枪 |
[13:26] | Oh, God. He did the gun cock. | 哦 天啊 他给枪上膛了 |
[13:28] | This is escalating much too quickly, | 事情升级的太快 |
[13:29] | and three seconds is not enough time– | 而且三秒钟远远不够 |
[13:30] | – Jake– – Right, focus. Sorry. | – Jake – 对 集中精神 对不起 |
[13:31] | Sir, we know you worked with Hawkins. | 先生 我们知道你和Hawkins一起工作过 |
[13:33] | Did she send you here? | 是她让你来的吗 |
[13:34] | – No. – No. | – 不是 – 不是 |
[13:35] | We’re not with her. | 我们不是跟她一伙的 |
[13:36] | We’re like the opposite of that. | 恰恰相反 |
[13:38] | She set me and my friend up. | 她陷害了我和我的朋友 |
[13:39] | We could go to jail. | 我们可能会因此进监狱 |
[13:40] | Why should I believe you? | 我为什么要相信你 |
[13:41] | Look, if you let me slowly reach into my jacket pocket, | 看 如果你让我慢慢从我的夹克口袋里拿出手机 |
[13:43] | there’s an article open on my phone | 上面有一篇文章 |
[13:45] | that will explain everything. | 会给你解释所有的事 |
[13:48] | That’s a video of a monkey humping a frog. | 这是个猴子干青蛙的视频 |
[13:51] | What? | 啥 |
[13:52] | Oh. That’s my bad. | 哦 是我的错 |
[13:53] | It was a long ride up here, and I got bored. | 来这儿的路很长 然后我很无聊 |
[13:55] | Here. Close that tab. | 来 关掉这个页面 |
[13:57] | That’s the article. | 这是那篇文章 |
[13:58] | Hawkins ran you out of New York | Hawkins把你赶出了纽约 |
[13:59] | and took away your life. | 并把你的生活夺走了 |
[14:00] | If you help us, maybe we can help you get it back. | 如果你帮我们 或许我们也可以帮你把它拿回来 |
[14:02] | Fine. I’ll talk to you, | 好 我可以和你们谈谈 |
[14:04] | but you gotta follow me; I gotta go feed the hogs. | 但是你们要跟着我 我要去喂猪 |
[14:07] | Oh, my God, what are you gonna feed them? | 哦 我的天啊 你要给猪喂什么 |
[14:08] | Is it us? | 是我们吗 |
[14:09] | Corn. | 玉米 |
[14:09] | Hmm, corn. | 呃 玉米 |
[14:11] | Maize, as there was at the first Thanksgiving. | 玉蜀黍 就好像第一次感恩节时那样 |
[14:13] | – Jake. – Right. | – Jake – 好的 |
[14:14] | Let’s go talk. | 来谈一谈吧 |
[14:15] | All right, guys. | 好的 大家 |
[14:16] | Let’s order a round of “Hey, Hey, | 我们点一圈 “嘿嘿 是淡啤酒 是淡啤酒啊” |
[14:18] | It’s Light Beer, Light Beer” And get into it. | 然后开始干活吧 |
[14:19] | Um, who is this guy? | 嗯 这人是谁啊 |
[14:21] | These offshore banks are incredibly secure, | 这些境外银行固若金汤 |
[14:22] | so we needed more manpower. | 我们需要更多的人力 |
[14:24] | But what makes you think that he would be– | 但是是什么让你觉得他会 |
[14:26] | Charles, don’t talk. | Charles 别讲话 |
[14:28] | Do not challenge | 别以任何方式 |
[14:29] | this very capable gentleman in any way. | 挑战这位非常有能力的绅士 |
[14:32] | Just let him get to work. | 就让他工作吧 |
[14:33] | Okay, thanks. | 好吧 谢谢 |
[14:34] | So you understand we’re not questioning your ability at all. | 所以你明白我们完全没有质疑你的能力 |
[14:36] | Of course not. | 你们当然没有 |
[14:37] | But I don’t know you guys, so just to be safe, | 但是我不认识你们 为了以防万一 |
[14:39] | I did dig up some dirt on you to use as blackmail | 我挖了一些你们的黑料作为威胁 |
[14:42] | in case things go south. | 以防止事情变糟 |
[14:43] | On both of us? | 我们两个人都有 |
[14:44] | – Just Terry Jeffords. – Yup. | – 只有Terry Jeffords – 好的 |
[14:45] | Or should I say Sir-Dance-Alot? | 或者我应该说 舞王先生 |
[14:47] | Oh, come on! | 哦 得了 |
[14:49] | Turn the volume up! | 把音量调高 |
[14:50] | Mommy can’t hear us in Da Bassment. | 在地下室 妈咪不会听到我们 |
[14:53] | Oof. That’s embarrassing. | 哇 这太尴尬了 |
[14:55] | Sarge, you gotta scrub-a-dub-dub that profile. | 警长 你得好好管理管理你的形象 |
[14:58] | Oof. It’s pungent out here. | 哦 这里好呛人 |
[15:00] | It’s so weird how food smells so good | 这太奇怪了 食物闻起来那么香 |
[15:02] | but farms smell so bad. | 但是农场闻起来那么臭 |
[15:04] | Yeah, I think that every day. | 是的 我每天都这么想 |
[15:05] | So…Hawkins? | 所以 Hawkins |
[15:07] | I caught her taking payoffs from a gang leader. | 我看到她跟一个黑帮老大交易 |
[15:10] | When I confronted her about it, | 当我跟她对质这件事的时候 |
[15:12] | she said I could disappear or she’d kill me. | 她说我要么消失 要么被她杀掉 |
[15:14] | I see why you chose pig farming. | 我明白了你为何选择养猪场 |
[15:16] | It’s better than death. | 总比被杀好 |
[15:16] | Not during the spring thaw. | 春天回暖的时候就不是 |
[15:18] | Why? Does it smell even worse somehow? | 为什么 难道会比现在还要臭 |
[15:20] | I was talking about the noises. | 我在说那些噪音 |
[15:22] | It’s pig mating season. | 春天是猪交配的季节 |
[15:23] | What does that sound like, a bunch of wet bagpipes? | 声音听起来像什么 一堆浸水的风笛在演奏 |
[15:26] | That’s exactly it. | 就是这种感觉 |
[15:27] | – Oh. Nailed it. – Hey. Yeah. | – 哦 干的好 – 嘿 |
[15:28] | The worst part about it is, | 最惨的是 |
[15:30] | I had to leave my wife behind. | 我不得不把我的妻子抛下 |
[15:32] | If Hawkins knew we were still together, | 如果Hawkins知道我们还在一起 |
[15:35] | I’m afraid she’ll kill her. | 我很怕她会杀了我妻子 |
[15:36] | If you testify to this in court, | 如果你在法庭这样作证 |
[15:38] | it would back up everything Jake and Rosa are saying. | 就能支持Jake和Rosa说的一切 |
[15:41] | It could sway the jury. | 也会动摇陪审团 |
[15:42] | You could take Hawkins down and get your life back. | 你可以打倒Hawkins 过回你的生活 |
[15:44] | I’ve tangled with her enough to know that she always wins. | 我和她争斗太久 久到明白她总是会赢 |
[15:48] | So it’s a no. | 所以 我拒绝 |
[15:50] | Come on. You’re our last chance. | 别啊 你是我们最后的机会 |
[15:52] | I can’t help you. | 我没办法帮你 |
[15:53] | That’s final. | 这是最终决定 |
[15:54] | Oh, my God. | 哦 我的天啊 |
[16:00] | Is this seat taken? | 这里有人坐吗 |
[16:03] | You really gonna do this, Diaz? | 你真要这么做吗 Diaz |
[16:04] | My name is Rachel Weinstein. | 我叫Rachel Weinstein |
[16:06] | I am a graduate student on sabbatical to study birds | 我是布宜诺斯艾利斯大学的研究生 |
[16:08] | at the University of Buenos Aires. | 正在休学术假 研究鸟类 |
[16:10] | You know, Cornell has a far better | 你知道吗 康奈尔大学有一个 |
[16:11] | ornithology department, | 厉害得多的鸟类学系 |
[16:13] | and it’s right here in New York. | 而且就在纽约 |
[16:14] | Cornell has accused me of robbing a bank | 康纳尔大学起诉我抢劫银行 |
[16:16] | and is gonna send me to jail for 15 years. | 而且他们要把我送去坐15年的牢 |
[16:18] | I guess we’re dropping the metaphor. | 看来不用再隐喻了 |
[16:19] | I don’t know why you’re here. | 我不知道你为什么在这儿 |
[16:20] | You’re not gonna change my mind. | 你改变不了我的想法 |
[16:21] | I know. | 我知道 |
[16:23] | I just wanted to say good-bye. | 我只是想跟你道别 |
[16:24] | Okay. Good-bye. | 那好 拜拜 |
[16:26] | I hope you know your family’s gonna miss you. | 我希望你知道你的家人会很想你 |
[16:27] | I don’t care. I barely speak to them. | 我不在乎 我很少跟他们联系 |
[16:29] | I was talking about the Nine-Nine. | 我在说99分局 |
[16:32] | Be safe, Rachel Weinstein. | 注意安全 Rachel Weinstein |
[16:38] | I guess now we have to actually talk about | 我想我们现在真的该谈谈 |
[16:40] | what happens if the jury finds me guilty. | 如果陪审团断定我有罪怎么办 |
[16:42] | They still might not. | 他们有可能不这么想的 |
[16:43] | We could still go to Paris. | 我们还是可以去巴黎的 |
[16:45] | Forget Paris. | 忘情巴黎 |
[16:46] | Billy Crystal. Nailed it. | Billy Crystal的电影 完美 |
[16:48] | I’ll wait for you. | 我会等你 |
[16:49] | And I’ll keep fighting for you | 而且我会为你继续战斗下去 |
[16:50] | and so will everyone at the Nine-Nine. | 99分局的其他人也会这么做 |
[16:52] | We’ll do whatever it takes. | 我们会用尽一切办法 |
[16:56] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[16:57] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[16:59] | Okay. | 好的 |
[17:00] | Let’s go back to New York. | 我们回纽约吧 |
[17:02] | You can choose the music. | 你来选歌放 |
[17:03] | Just put on anything by Enya. | 随便放首恩雅的歌 |
[17:04] | No, not anything. “Orinoco Flow.” On repeat. | 不 不要随便 |
[17:07] | Okay. | 好的 |
[17:08] | Wait. | 等一下 |
[17:12] | I’m coming with you. | 我跟你们一起 |
[17:13] | You are? You’ll testify? | 你要一起 你要去作证吗 |
[17:14] | Hawkins has cost me and my wife | Hawkins已经消耗了我和我妻子 |
[17:16] | too many years of happiness. | 太多年的幸福 |
[17:18] | I’m not gonna let her do the same to you. | 我不能让她对你们做同样的事情 |
[17:21] | Thank you so much. | 太感谢你了 |
[17:22] | Well, I’m gonna grab my stuff, | 那好 我去拿我的东西 |
[17:23] | and I’ll get a few CDs. | 还有一些CD |
[17:25] | Hope you like Enya. | 希望你们喜欢恩雅 |
[17:27] | Matthew Langdon, you and I are vibing so hard! | Matthew Langdon 我们俩太合的来了 |
[17:34] | Where are Jake and Rosa? | Jake和Rosa去哪了 |
[17:36] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[17:37] | I’m getting worried, | 我开始有点担心了 |
[17:38] | because the jury’s getting restless, | 因为陪审员开始焦躁起来了 |
[17:39] | especially juror number 4. | 尤其是陪审员4号 |
[17:40] | She’d rather be in Lake Havasu | 她更想跟她的新男友Derek |
[17:42] | with her new boyfriend, Derek. | 在哈瓦苏湖玩 |
[17:43] | I didn’t get that from her face. | 我不是从她脸上看出来的 |
[17:44] | I was eavesdropping by the vending machine, so– | 我是在贩卖机旁偷听到的 所以 |
[17:47] | I just got a text from Peralta. | 我刚收到Peralta的短信 |
[17:48] | – He’s a few minutes away. – And Diaz? | – 他几分钟后到 – 那Diaz呢 |
[17:50] | Perhaps a bit more than a few minutes away. | 可能需要更久 |
[17:52] | – I think there’s a chance– – I’m here! | – 我觉得她有可能 – 我来了 |
[17:53] | Sorry, traffic was a nightmare | 抱歉 交通太可怕了 |
[17:54] | coming back from Philadelphia… | 从费城 芝士牛排餐厅 |
[17:56] | cheesesteak restaurant. | 赶回来 |
[17:58] | They do breakfast. It checks out. | 他们卖早餐的 没毛病 |
[18:00] | Okay. | 好的 |
[18:04] | So what happened? | 发生了什么 |
[18:05] | I guess I wasn’t ready to say good-bye to my family. | 我可能还没准备好跟我的家人道别 |
[18:08] | Good. | 很好 |
[18:10] | Neither were we. | 我们也没准备好 |
[18:11] | Now what I’m picking up on is just a genuine moment | 现在我观察到这是一个关于 |
[18:14] | of friendship and respect. | 友情和尊重的美好时刻 |
[18:17] | And now I’m feeling like | 而且我感觉 |
[18:19] | you wish I would stop analyzing you | 你们希望我停止分析你们 |
[18:21] | ’cause I’m ruining the moment. | 因为我毁了这一时刻 |
[18:24] | But you guys are so cute. | 但是你们俩太可爱啦 |
[18:26] | I love you. | 我爱你们 |
[18:26] | All rise for the honorable Judge Marinovich. | 全体起立迎接尊敬的Marinovich法官 |
[18:29] | Please, be seated. The court is in session. | 请坐 法庭开庭 |
[18:31] | Counselor, where is Mr. Peralta? | 律师 Peralta先生在哪里 |
[18:33] | Objection! | 反对 |
[18:45] | Mr. Peralta, | Peralta先生 |
[18:46] | what is the meaning of this? | 你意欲为何 |
[18:48] | Your Honor, I’d like to call a surprise witness. | 法官大人 我想传唤一个意外的证人 |
[18:50] | You’re not an attorney. | 你不是律师 |
[18:51] | Right. Sam, call a surprise witness. | 对 Sam 传唤一个意外的证人 |
[18:54] | Okay. Uh… | 好的 呃 |
[18:56] | We’d like to call a surprise witness. | 我们想要传唤一个意外的证人 |
[18:58] | The jury’s like, “Oh, snap, a twist.” | 陪审团心想 “哇 有反转” |
[19:00] | Like, they love twists. | 他们很爱反转 |
[19:01] | Any great trial has a twist. | 任何一个精彩的审讯都有反转 |
[19:03] | I’m getting worried. | 我有点担心了 |
[19:04] | We’re running out of time. | 我们快没时间了 |
[19:05] | It’s fine. This place is open 24-5. | 别担心 这里一周5天24小时营业 |
[19:07] | Only closed on weekends. | 只有周末会关门 |
[19:08] | Such a strange theme for a restaurant. | 这餐厅的主题也太奇怪了 |
[19:10] | Agreed. But that’s not what I meant. | 同意 但我不是在说这些 |
[19:12] | Did you guys find anything yet? | 你们有发现什么线索吗 |
[19:13] | Yes. Terry made a sizable purchase | 有 Terry在一家做男士短袜的Etsy商店 |
[19:15] | at an Etsy store that sells anklets for men. | 进行了很大一笔消费 |
[19:18] | Sharon thinks they’re sexy. | Sharon觉得它们很性感 |
[19:19] | Oh, come on! Focus on the case, man. | 哦 可以了 兄弟 专心弄案子 |
[19:21] | Hey, hey, hey! I’m in! | 嘿 嘿 嘿 我进去了 |
[19:22] | Can you state your name for the record? | 可以向记录员陈述你的名字吗 |
[19:24] | My name is Matthew Langdon. | 我叫Matthew Langdon |
[19:26] | Mr. Langdon, do you know Melanie Hawkins? | Longdon先生 你知道Melanie Hawkins吗 |
[19:28] | Yes. I worked for her for three months in 2010. | 是的 2010年我在她手下工作了3个月 |
[19:33] | And you are a retired… | 你是个退役的 |
[19:34] | NYPD detective, correct? | 纽约警察局警探 对吗 |
[19:36] | – Yes, I served for 14 years. – Gotcha! | – 是的 我服役了14年 – 抓住你了 |
[19:40] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[19:42] | Proceed. | 继续 |
[19:43] | The money that was deposited | 存在账户里的那笔钱 |
[19:44] | was routed through five banks. | 是从5个银行转进来的 |
[19:46] | Now, I can’t link it to Hawkins, | 我找不到它们和Hawkins之间的联系 |
[19:47] | but the original transfer came from this shell corp. | 但是最早的转账来自这个皮包公司 |
[19:50] | Huh. Doesn’t ring a bell. | 呃 没有印象 |
[19:51] | I’ll text the squad, | 我给队伍发个信息 |
[19:52] | see if anyone recognizes it. | 看有没有人认识这个 |
[19:54] | “Flaxton Hill Holdings.” | “弗莱克斯顿山控股” |
[19:58] | “Flaxton Hill”? | “弗莱克斯顿山” |
[20:00] | Oh, no. | 哦 不是吧 |
[20:01] | Flaxton Hill Farms. | 弗莱克斯顿山农场 |
[20:03] | Jake! Jake! Jake! | 杰克 杰克 杰克 |
[20:05] | This was a mistake. | 我们弄错了 |
[20:05] | We have to get Langdon off the stand now. | 我们现在要带Langdon离开这里 |
[20:07] | What? Why? | 什么 为什么 |
[20:07] | And how would you describe the Lieutenant? | 那你会怎么形容中尉 |
[20:09] | He works for Hawkins. | 他是Hawkins的手下 |
[20:10] | He put the money in the accounts. | 是他把钱转到账户里的 |
[20:12] | Oh, no. | 哦 不是吧 |
[20:13] | Melanie Hawkins Melanie Hawkins | |
[20:14] | was the most honorable cop I ever worked with. | 是我工作生涯最尊敬的警察 |
[20:17] | And the only reason that I’m here | 而且我在这的唯一理由 |
[20:19] | is because of that man, Jake Peralta. | 是因为这个人 Jake Peralta |
[20:22] | He offered me $300,000 to lie and say that she set ’em up. | 他给我30万让我谎称是她设计陷害他们的 |
[20:29] | Okay, okay, this is bad. This is really bad. | 好的 好的 这很糟 真的很糟糕 |
[20:31] | But just remember, we are not going to jail. | 但是记住 我们不会坐牢的 |
[20:34] | We didn’t do it. We’re innocent. | 我们没有做 我们是无辜的 |
[20:36] | Guilty. | 所有罪名 |
[20:37] | On all charges. | 成立 |
[20:39] | Oh. | 哦 |
[20:41] | Guilty. | 有罪 |
[20:42] | Very cool. | 非常棒 |
[20:43] | Cool, cool, cool, cool, cool, cool, cool, cool, cool. | 棒 棒 棒 棒棒棒棒 |
[20:53] | Cool. | 棒 |