时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Five, four, three, two, and step. | 5 4 3 2 踏步 |
[00:03] | And step, and knees around the world. | 踏步 膝盖抬高 |
[00:05] | Great form, Captain. | 姿势很标准 警监 |
[00:07] | Your calves are looking toit. | 你小腿肌肉很有型 |
[00:09] | Peralta, what’re you doing at Razzmatazz? | Peralta 你来”活力四射”干嘛 |
[00:10] | We needed to talk somewhere outside the precinct. | 我们需要在警区外找一个能说话的地方 |
[00:12] | Diaz? You are here too. | Diaz 你也在这里 |
[00:14] | – Great. – Yeah. | – 棒极了 – 很棒 |
[00:15] | Sir, we’ve discovered that Lieutenant Hawkins is dirty. | 警监 我们发现Hawkins中尉不干净 |
[00:19] | Her squad isn’t investigating the Golden Gang bank robbers, | 她的小队并没有在调查黄金帮银行抢劫犯 |
[00:22] | they are the robbers. | 他们自己就是抢劫犯 |
[00:23] | – Knees up in the back. – Sorry, Brenda. | – 后面的把膝盖抬起来 – 不好意思 Brenda |
[00:24] | If Hawkins is robbing banks, | 如果Hawkins在抢银行 |
[00:26] | why did she invite you onto her task force? | 为什么她要邀请你们俩加入她的特别小组呢 |
[00:27] | And squat and hold and work those quads. | 蹲下 保持住 练练腿部的肌肉 |
[00:31] | We were working on a case that could have exposed her. | 我们之前在办的案子可能会暴露她 |
[00:32] | This way she can keep tabs on us. | 这样她就能监视我们了 |
[00:33] | Turn it. Get down. | 换一边 蹲下 |
[00:36] | God, why is this so hard for me? | 我的天 为什么我觉得这个好难 |
[00:38] | – Do I even have quads? – And twirl. | – 我腿上有肌肉么 – 转一转 |
[00:40] | Normally, I’d say we’d report this to Internal Affairs… | 正常来说 我会说我们应该把这个报告给内务部门 |
[00:43] | – And twirl back. – But Hawkins is one of | – 转回来 – 但是Hawkins是纽约警局里 |
[00:45] | the most revered detectives in the NYPD. | 最受尊敬的警探之一 |
[00:48] | – And hula hands. – If you’re gonna go after her, | – 草裙舞 – 如果你们要调查她 |
[00:51] | you’d better have the proof to back it up. | 你们最好有靠谱的证据 |
[00:53] | Well, then I guess that only leaves us with one option. | 好吧 看来我们只剩一个选择了 |
[00:55] | And now wag those tails. | 现在 摇摇尾巴 |
[00:57] | Find out everything we can about the squad. | 找出她的小队的所有秘密 |
[00:59] | and take her down from the inside. | 然后把她从内部搞垮 |
[01:01] | – Keep wagging back there. – I am wagging, Brenda. | – 后面的得继续摇哟 – 我在摇 Brenda |
[01:24] | 屠宰场 上午9:12 | |
[01:24] | Morning, Lieutenant Hawkins. | 早上好啊 Hawkins警官 |
[01:25] | Hey, have you ever considered going by Ladyhawke? | 嘿 你有没有想过叫<鹰女> |
[01:28] | Pretty sweet flick. Matty Broderick, | 挺好看的片子 Matty Broderick |
[01:30] | Shelly Pfeiffer Alf Molina Shelly Pfeiffer, Alf Molina. | |
[01:33] | Not to be confused with Alf, Alf. | 别和那个Alf搞混了 阿福 |
[01:35] | – We all love him. – What do you want? | – 我们都喜欢他 – 你想干嘛 |
[01:36] | We ran background checks on all the employees | 我们调查了3个被抢的银行 |
[01:38] | of the three banks that were hit. | 所有雇员的信息 |
[01:39] | – Nothing interesting. – Run checks | – 没什么发现 – 调查一下 |
[01:40] | on all the family members. | 他们所有的家庭成员 |
[01:41] | Or we could get to know each other better | 或者我们能一起去实地调查 |
[01:43] | and join you in the field. | 来更好的相互了解 |
[01:44] | Or you could run a background check. | 你做好背景调查就行了 |
[01:46] | Lieutenant, the manager of the Capital Trust Bank | 中尉 格林堡信托银行的经理 |
[01:48] | – in Fort Greene is here. – Oh, yeah. | – 已经到了 – 哦 好的 |
[01:49] | – Was that bank even hit? – We brought him in | – 那家银行被抢了吗 – 我们叫他来 |
[01:51] | because we think it might be the next target. | 因为我们认为他们可能是下一个被抢的 |
[01:52] | Is that standard procedure? | 这是标准流程吗 |
[01:53] | You ask a lot of questions. | 你问太多了 |
[01:55] | She really doesn’t. One time I broke my arm, | 她真的没有 有一次我摔断了胳膊 |
[01:58] | and she didn’t even ask me what happened, | 她根本没问我怎么了 |
[02:00] | and it was a really funny story. | 其实那是件挺好玩的事 |
[02:03] | Wow, now nobody’s asking what happened? | 哇哦 现在还是没人问 |
[02:05] | This is insane. | 你们都疯了吗 |
[02:07] | Okay, I should be back in an hour. | 好啦 我应该能在1小时内回来 |
[02:09] | If my desk phone rings, just ignore it. | 如果我座机响了 别理就行 |
[02:11] | – I don’t answer it anyway. – You shouldn’t tell me stuff like that. | – 反正我也不会接 – 你不应该告诉我这种事 |
[02:14] | Where’s Gina going? | Gina要去哪儿 |
[02:15] | That’s, like, the third time she’s taken off this week. | 这好像是这周她第三次开溜了 |
[02:17] | She has a doctor’s appointment. | 她预约了医生 |
[02:18] | You know what that’s code for. | 你知道这表示什么 |
[02:19] | She’s taking a nap in the furnace room. | 这表示她正在壁炉间小睡 |
[02:21] | Is that what you do? | 你就这样干对吗 |
[02:22] | Because you really should go to the doctor. | 因为你真的应该去看医生 |
[02:23] | When you breathe it sounds like someone’s shaking | 你的呼吸声听起来像是有人在摇晃 |
[02:25] | – a bag of quarters. – You’re right. | – 一袋钱币 – 你说得对极了 |
[02:27] | I’ll go to the doctor right now. | 我现在就去看医生 |
[02:29] | Sarge, you think Gina will be okay? | 警长 你觉得Gina还好么 |
[02:31] | She says the doctor’s can’t be sure, but they’re optimistic. | 她说医生还不能下定论 但是情况比较乐观 |
[02:34] | Apparently, she has something called Ansel-Elgort Syndrome. | 很显然 她有Ansel-Elgort综合症 |
[02:37] | – Oh, poor Gina. – Oh, my God. | – 哦 可怜的Gina – 哦 我的天 |
[02:38] | Oh, you fools. | 哦 你们这些蠢蛋 |
[02:39] | That’s not a disease. Ansel Elgort’s an actor. | 那不是疾病 Ansel Elgort是一个演员 |
[02:42] | Did none of you see “The Fault in Our Stars”? | 你们都没看<星运里的错>吗 |
[02:44] | No. Why did you? | 没看 你干嘛看 |
[02:45] | Teenage romance, dying chick, | 清纯的爱情 活不长的小妞 |
[02:47] | oxygen mask. | 氧气罩 |
[02:48] | Checks all my boxes. | 我就好这口 |
[02:50] | So what’s really going on with Gina? | 那么Gina到底怎么了 |
[02:52] | Wait. You don’t think– | 等等 你不会认为 |
[02:54] | That she hates work and doesn’t wanna be here? | 她讨厌工作 不想待在这里 |
[02:56] | – Yeah, I do think. – No, that she’s pregnant. | – 对 我的确是这么想的 – 不是 她怀孕了 |
[02:59] | It all makes sense now. | 这下全说得通了 |
[03:00] | Last week, I brought in unpasteurized boar’s milk | 上周 我带了新鲜的猪奶(未经过巴氏消毒) |
[03:03] | and she refused to drink any. | 她一点都不喝 |
[03:04] | Not a real convincing argument, Boyle. | 这并不怎么有说服力 Boyle |
[03:06] | No, I think Charles might be right. | 不 我认为Charles可能是对的 |
[03:08] | Yesterday, I asked her to go for a drink, | 昨天 我邀请她去喝一杯 |
[03:10] | and she said, “That sounds like a nightmare.” | 她说 “这听起来像是噩梦” |
[03:12] | – Oh, Amy. – Okay. | – 哦 Amy – 好吧 |
[03:13] | Just give me this, please. | 就让我这么理解 行吗 |
[03:14] | I’d feel so much better about myself | 我会好受很多的 |
[03:15] | if it was because she was pregnant. | 如果她不去是因为怀孕了 |
[03:17] | Oh, my God, look what Gina was working on. | 我的天 看看Gina在研究什么 |
[03:20] | “Volcano,” “Tibia,” “JerHonor,” | “火山” “胫骨” “耶里荣耀” |
[03:22] | “Concretius,” “The Enigma.” Oh, she’s lost her mind. | “康克西斯” “英格玛” 哦 她疯了 |
[03:25] | No, look at what the file is called. | 不是 看看文件名 |
[03:27] | BabyNames.Doc. | 宝宝名.Doc |
[03:29] | You guys, Gina’s gonna have a baby. | 伙计们 Gina马上就要有孩子了 |
[03:33] | We’re clear. | 我们安全了 |
[03:35] | What was wrong with the step class? | 为什么不去踏板操课程了 |
[03:36] | Too public. Couldn’t take the risk. | 人太多 不能冒这个险 |
[03:38] | Also, one of us yarfed all over himself after the class. | 还有 我们俩有个人下课后抱怨不止 |
[03:40] | Yeah, and it doesn’t matter which one of us he was. | 是的 “他”是谁不重要 |
[03:42] | So what kind of dirt did you dig up on Hawkins? | 你们在Hawkins那里发现什么了么 |
[03:44] | Nothing concrete, but we think we know their next target: | 没什么实质性的 但是我们知道他们的下个目标 |
[03:47] | Capital Trust Bank, Fort Greene Branch. | 信托银行 格林堡分行 |
[03:48] | As part of our investigation into the Golden Gang, | 以调查黄金帮之名 |
[03:51] | she managed to get alarm schematics and blueprints. | 她搞到了银行的报警指示图和规划图 |
[03:53] | It’s the perfect cover. She’s so smooth. | 这个借口很完美 她太狡猾了 |
[03:55] | Oh, yeah, she’s a smooth criminal. | 哦 是的 她是个”犯罪高手” |
[03:57] | MJ, rip. | MJ 安息吧 |
[03:59] | The problem is, we’re not in her inner circle. | 问题是 我们没有打入她内部 |
[04:00] | She barely talks to us, and I’ve been super charming. | 她几乎不和我们说话 即便我如此惹人爱 |
[04:03] | So… | 那么 |
[04:05] | what you binging these days? | 你最近”塞”什么呢 |
[04:08] | What? Everyone’s binging these days. | 干嘛 现在每个人都在胡吃海塞 |
[04:10] | It’s how we consume content. | 我们都是这样过活的 |
[04:11] | We need to find out a way to earn her trust. | 我们需要想办法赢得她的信任 |
[04:13] | Normally, I’d say work hard, prove you’re good cops, | 通常我会说努力干 证明你是个好警察 |
[04:15] | but she doesn’t want good cops around her. | 但是她不需要好警察 |
[04:17] | Oh, dip. That’s right, Captain. | 哦 见鬼 这就对了 警监 |
[04:20] | She doesn’t want good cops around her. | 她不需要好警察 |
[04:21] | We’re just gonna have to convince her | 我们只需要让她相信 |
[04:23] | – that we’re dirty. – How do you plan to do that? | – 我们也不干净 – 你准备怎么做 |
[04:25] | With the help of the sketchiest dude we know. | 让我们所知的最邋遢的人帮忙 |
[04:28] | I am so honored you guys thought of me. | 你们能想到我真是太荣幸了 |
[04:30] | You’re not gonna regret this. | 你们不会后悔的 |
[04:32] | So, Adrian, working from home, huh? | 那么 Adrian 在家里工作 哼 |
[04:35] | What happened to the office? | 办公室怎么了 |
[04:36] | Couldn’t afford the rent. | 租不起了 |
[04:37] | I’ll be honest with you guys, | 老实跟你们说 |
[04:38] | this PI thing is not going great. | 被降到见习督警真的不好受 |
[04:40] | Got a couple of bad reviews online, | 因为在网上得了几个差评 |
[04:42] | and that pretty much tanked me. | 就把我毁了 |
[04:43] | I mean, what does “Weird energy” even mean? | 我说 “奇怪的气场”到底是什么意思 |
[04:45] | – Am I right? – Well, my guess is that | – 我说得对吧 – 好吧 我猜 |
[04:47] | people find you somewhat threatening and erratic. | 大家觉得你有点吓人 有点古怪 |
[04:50] | Okay, yeah. That tracks. | 好吧 是 有点道理 |
[04:52] | But jokes on them ’cause I’m having tons of fun | 但他们是自讨没趣 因为我有了大把自由时间 |
[04:54] | with all this free time. Catching up on reading, | 过得很开心 开始阅读 |
[04:56] | going for walks. It’s great. | 出去散步 真的很棒 |
[04:58] | The other day, I walked all the way to Maryland. | 有一天 我直接走到马里兰去了 |
[05:01] | – Gorgeous. – Well, listen, | – 棒极了 – 好啦 听着 |
[05:02] | – we need your help. – Great, who are we killing? | – 我们需要你的帮忙 – 太好了 我们要杀谁 |
[05:04] | I won’t do kids. That’s a rule. | 我不杀孩子 这是我的底线 |
[05:06] | But that rule is negotiable if the kids a dick. | 但是如果那孩子是个混蛋就另当别论了 |
[05:08] | No, babe, we don’t want you to kill anyone. | 不 亲爱的 我们不想你去杀任何人 |
[05:10] | – What? Really? – No. | – 什么 真的 – 不 |
[05:11] | We need to make Lieutenant Hawkins think | 我们需要让Hawkins警官认为 |
[05:13] | that Diaz and Peralta are dirty. | Diaz和Peralta不干净 |
[05:14] | When you went undercover in the mob, | 你去匪帮当卧底的时候 |
[05:16] | how did you convince them you could be trusted? | 你是怎么让他们相信你的 |
[05:17] | Easy. You just take one of their guys | 很简单 你只需要抓一个他们的人 |
[05:19] | and beat him to a pulp in front of them. | 当着他们的面把他打成肉酱 |
[05:20] | Well, that’s all well and good, | 好吧 你说的是挺好 |
[05:22] | but we’re not actually dirty. | 但是我们不是真黑警 |
[05:23] | We can’t just beat somebody up. | 不能随便打人 |
[05:24] | What if that someone gave you permission? | 那要是有人允许你们打他呢 |
[05:27] | Babe, do you want us to beat you up? | 宝贝 你希望我们把你痛打一顿吗 |
[05:29] | Ugh, yes, please. Anything to feel alive. | 啊 对啊 求你们了 让我感受到我还活着吧 |
[05:31] | I was lying before about enjoying walking. | 之前我撒谎说喜欢散步来着 |
[05:33] | It sucks, | 散步太烂了 |
[05:34] | and Maryland is a giant pile of garbage. | 而且马里兰就是一个大垃圾堆 |
[05:37] | Okay, so we beat the crap out of my fiancé. | 好的 那我们就把我未婚夫痛扁一顿吧 |
[05:39] | – And you’re okay with this? – Yeah. | – 你能接受得了 – 我能 |
[05:41] | – I just want him to be happy. – Aww. | – 他开心就好 – 哦呦 |
[05:43] | You guys are a weird couple, but it appears we have a plan. | 你们这对真奇怪 但我们有计划了 |
[05:46] | Okay, here are the ground rules: | 好的 以下是基本规则 |
[05:47] | You can punch me, kick me, pull my hair, | 你们可以拳打 脚踢 扯头发 |
[05:49] | I am a-ok being stabbed, | 我也能接受拿刀捅 |
[05:52] | biting and scratching are on the table, | 咬和挠也可以考虑 |
[05:55] | – you can use fire. – These are the ground rules? | – 用火也行 – 这也叫”基本”规则 |
[05:58] | Is there anything off limits? | 还有不能用的招吗 |
[06:00] | Damn, man. | 靠 兄弟 |
[06:01] | You got something really sick you wanna do, huh? | 你想来点重口的是吧 |
[06:03] | Oh, you little pervert. | 哦 你个小变态 |
[06:05] | All right, I like it. Don’t tell me. | 可以 我喜欢 别告诉我就行 |
[06:07] | Surprise me. Ooh, this is gonna be fun. | 到时候给我个惊喜 啊 肯定特别好玩 |
[06:11] | Now remember, | 记着 |
[06:12] | if she’s expecting, | 如果她怀孕了 |
[06:12] | she’ll tell us when she’s ready. | 她准备好了就会告诉我们的 |
[06:14] | I don’t know how she could keep this from me. | 真不理解她怎么不告诉我 |
[06:16] | I’m her brother. | 我是她哥哥啊 |
[06:17] | I mean, when Genevieve and I knew we were going to adopt, | Genevieve和我准备领养的时候 |
[06:18] | I told her immediately. | 我第一时间就告诉她了 |
[06:19] | – You told everyone. – Put your hands up, | – 你告诉所有人了 – 举起手来 |
[06:22] | and start clapping for me | 为我鼓掌 |
[06:23] | ’cause I’m gonna be a daddy. | 因为我要当爹了 |
[06:26] | Aww, thank you. | 啊 谢谢你 |
[06:28] | You’re gonna need to hold your horses | 你别猴急猴急的 |
[06:30] | and respect Gina’s privacy. | 尊重Gina的隐私 |
[06:32] | Fine, I will. | 好吧 我会的 |
[06:34] | What the hell? Is she drinking coffee? | 卧槽 她在喝咖啡吗 |
[06:36] | Boyle, no. | Boyle 别去 |
[06:39] | – What’re you doing, you psycho? – What’re you doing? | – 你干什么 神经病 – 你干什么呢 |
[06:41] | You shouldn’t be drinking caffeine. | 你不能摄入咖啡因 |
[06:43] | That can stunt the growth of your ba… | 会影响你孩 |
[06:47] | – No, no, no, no. – …by, your baby. | – 别说 别 别 别 – 子 孩子的发育 |
[06:48] | Excuse me? What are you trying to say? | 什么 你想说什么 |
[06:50] | Nothing. We don’t think your pregnant. | 没啥 我们没有以为你怀孕了 |
[06:51] | Sharon’s pregnant. Uh, that’s not true. | Sharon怀孕了 啊 这不是真的 |
[06:53] | God, I hope it’s not true. | 天哪 可别成真 |
[06:54] | What if Sharon’s pregnant? | 要是Sharon真怀孕了可怎么办 |
[06:56] | Well, it would appear you’ve figured out my little secret. | 哦 看来你们已经发现我的小秘密了 |
[06:58] | We don’t know no secret. You be crazy. | 我们可不知道啥秘密 你疯了厚 |
[07:00] | I always talk like this. Down in Kokomo. | 我说话就这样 在科克摩的时候 |
[07:03] | Mm-kay. It’s fine. | 好吧 没关系 |
[07:05] | You might as well know. I am with child. | 你们知道也无妨 我有孩子了 |
[07:07] | – Congratulations. – Yes, I’m gonna be an uncle. | – 恭喜你 – 太棒了 我要当舅舅了 |
[07:09] | I’m gonna be an uncle. | 我要当舅舅啦 |
[07:11] | All right, someone take a picture of me kissing her belly. | 你们谁来给我拍一张亲吻她肚子的照片 |
[07:12] | – Negative, get out. – Okay, fine, | – 不行 滚开 – 好吧 |
[07:14] | but you have to tell us everything. | 但是你得把一切都告诉我们 |
[07:15] | How do you feel? When are you due? | 你感觉怎么样 预产期是什么时候 |
[07:17] | Oh, my God, I don’t even know who the father is. | 哦天哪 我连孩儿他爸都不知道是谁呢 |
[07:19] | – Who’s the father? – Who’s the father? | – 孩儿他爸是谁 – 孩儿他爸是谁 |
[07:21] | Well, let’s just say he’s a destroyer of worlds, | 这么说吧 他是世界的毁灭者 |
[07:24] | – and I am his moon and stars. – Amazing. | – 而我是他的月亮与星辰 – 太棒了 |
[07:27] | I still need his name, phone number, and shirt size. | 我还是得知道他的名字 电话号码 还有衣服尺寸 |
[07:30] | I have a fun group Halloween costume idea. | 我有个超棒的万圣节集体变装的点子 |
[07:32] | I won’t tell you what it is. | 我不会告诉你的 |
[07:34] | It’s “Three Men and a Baby.” You’re Guttenberg. | 变装成<三个汉子一个娃> 你扮Guttenberg |
[07:36] | Right, well, I would love to give you that info, | 好吧 我也想告诉你这些 |
[07:38] | but there’s one little problem. | 但是有个小问题 |
[07:42] | I signed a non-disclosure agreement, | 我签了保密协议 |
[07:43] | which bars me from revealing his identity. | 我不能泄露他的身份 |
[07:46] | Wait, is he famous. | 怎么 他是个名人吗 |
[07:48] | – Is it Batali? – Charles, she can’t say. | – 是Batali吗 – Charles 她不能说 |
[07:51] | – Is it Batali? – Legally, I cannot say. | – 是Batali吗 – 从法律上讲 我不能说 |
[07:53] | I’m so sorry, guys, but I can give you a hint, | 十分抱歉 各位 但是我可以给你们一个提示 |
[07:56] | and that hint is: He real famous. | 提示就是 他很有名 |
[07:59] | Ooh, y’all are agog. | 哦 看你们这群八卦群众 |
[08:01] | Textbook agog. Come on, fetus, let’s bounce. | 教科书式的八卦群众 走吧 宝宝 咱们撤 |
[08:05] | – This way, D-bag. – Get your pig hands off me. | – 这边来 渣滓 – 把你的臭手拿开 |
[08:07] | – You pigs! – Hey, who’s this? | – 你们这群混蛋 – 嘿 这是谁 |
[08:08] | Now who’s asking a lot of questions. | 现在换成是谁在问东问西了 |
[08:10] | Ooh, schnoops. | 呼 傻屌 |
[08:12] | You said that to her before and then she flipped it on you. | 这就叫以彼之道还施彼身 |
[08:14] | You got flipped on, son. | 还回你身上了 小子 |
[08:17] | What did I do? I didn’t do anything wrong. | 我干啥了 我啥也没做错啊 |
[08:18] | Really? ‘Cause you haven’t paid us in a week. | 是吗 因为你一个星期没给我们好处 |
[08:21] | Oh, God, I swear. I’ll get you the money. | 哦天哪 我发誓 我会给你们钱的 |
[08:24] | I just need a little more– | 我只是需要点 |
[08:25] | Oh, my God, you really punched me. | 啊 我的天 你真打啊 |
[08:27] | Oh, my God, that hurt. | 哦 天啊 好疼 |
[08:29] | – Are you okay? – What? | – 你没事吧 – 啥 |
[08:31] | Yeah, this is my character. I’m a coward. | 没事啊 这就是我的人设 我是个怂货 |
[08:32] | Come on. Give me everything you got. | 没事 放马过来吧 |
[08:35] | Where’s our money? | 我们的钱呢 |
[08:37] | Oh, my kidneys. | 啊 我的肾啊 |
[08:39] | Oh, I’m pretty sure I’m bleeding internally. | 啊 我敢肯定我现在内出血了 |
[08:41] | – Oh, God. – Get up. | – 哦 天啊 – 起来 |
[08:45] | I am so sorry. | 真的对不起 |
[08:45] | Why? It’s going great. | 对不起啥 渐入佳境啊 |
[08:47] | Punch me really hard in the stomach. | 朝我肚子上狠锤 |
[08:48] | Oh, okay. | 哦 那好 |
[08:51] | I think you broke my ribs. | 你把我肋骨打断了 |
[08:52] | Ah, you’re really hurting me. Please, stop hurting me. | 啊 你真的把我打伤了 求你了 别再打了 |
[08:57] | What are you doing? I said stop hurting me. | 你在干什么 我说了别再打了 |
[08:59] | What? I thought you were in character. | 啥 我以为你还在角色里呢 |
[09:00] | No, no, I don’t have health insurance. | 不是 我没有医保啊 |
[09:01] | – This could bankrupt me. – Oh, I’m sorry. | – 我可能会因此破产的 – 哦 对不起 |
[09:03] | I’m just very confused. Come on. | 我就是有点懵了 坐下 |
[09:06] | Get us the money by Friday | 周五之前把钱给我们 |
[09:07] | or I’ll break more than your ribs. | 否则你断的就不止肋骨了 |
[09:09] | Jake Jake. | |
[09:12] | We’re being watched? Uh-oh. | 有监控 啊哦 |
[09:17] | How many times have I smacked you in your face? | 我朝你脸上打多少次了 |
[09:19] | Lost count. | 数不清了 |
[09:20] | And you still have no fear of me. | 你还不长记性 |
[09:21] | I’m trying to read your womb vibe. | 我在观察你子宫的反应啊 |
[09:23] | Exactly. Knock it off. | 好了 别闹了 |
[09:24] | The daddy’s your Property Brother, isn’t he? | 孩子他爸是你的<房产兄弟> 是吗 |
[09:26] | It’s a Property Baby. | 这是房产宝贝 |
[09:27] | Charles, you know I legally can’t answer. | Charles 你知道 我真的不能说 |
[09:29] | Do you want me to have my baby in jail? | 你想让我到监狱里去生孩子吗 |
[09:30] | All right, no more questions. Only statements. | 好吧 不再问问题了 只发表看法 |
[09:32] | You are glowing. | 你简直光芒万丈 |
[09:34] | Brother to sister, you’ve never looked sexier. | 以哥哥的角度来看 你从来没这么性感 |
[09:35] | Come on, man. | 太恶心了 兄弟 |
[09:37] | You guys, I would love to stay | 各位 我真的很想呆在这 |
[09:38] | and chat about my unborn king or queen, | 继续和你们谈我未出世的国王或女王 |
[09:41] | but I just got a text from… | 但是我刚刚收到短信 来自 |
[09:44] | redacted, | 人物保密 |
[09:45] | and he wants to take me to a fancy lunch at… | 他要带我去吃高级午餐 在 |
[09:47] | redacted, | 地点保密 |
[09:48] | so I gotta get outta here, but you know what? | 所以我得走了 但是你们猜怎么着 |
[09:51] | I’ll be back at redacted o’clock. | 我会回来的 时间保密 |
[09:57] | Bye. | 拜拜 |
[09:58] | Okay, so she’s going to meet the father of her child, | 好的 她要去见孩子他爸了 |
[10:01] | and it is break time… | 而且现在是休息时间 |
[10:03] | – And you better believe that we’re gonna follow her. – Yes. | – 而且你们最好清楚咱们要跟踪她 – 好的 |
[10:06] | The only celebrity I’ve ever seen in real life | 我在现实生活中见过唯一的名人 |
[10:08] | was Paul Shaffer. | 是Paul Shaffer |
[10:09] | – It was exhilarating. – I bet. | – 太开心了 – 那肯定啊 |
[10:13] | Be careful. Don’t let her see us. | 小心点 别被她发现了 |
[10:14] | Then you should have got a disguise like me, idiots. | 那你们就应该像我这样伪装 白痴 |
[10:16] | Why do you even own that? | 你怎么会有这东西 |
[10:18] | I was banned from Wing Sluts for using too much sauce, | 我因为用酱太多被翅婊餐馆禁止入内了 |
[10:20] | so I got it to sneak past the hostess. | 所以我就扮成这样从服务员眼皮底下溜进去 |
[10:22] | So far it has not worked. | 目前为止还没成功过 |
[10:24] | Wait, look. There’s no fancy lunch. | 等下 看 根本就没有什么高级午餐 |
[10:26] | There’s no fancy guy. She lied to us. | 也没有高级人士 她骗咱们 |
[10:29] | “Redacted” My ass. | “保密”个鬼 |
[10:33] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[10:33] | So not sure if Paxton told you, | 不知道Paxton有没有告诉你 |
[10:35] | but we brought a perp in earlier. | 我们之前带回来一个犯人 |
[10:37] | Good-looking guy, weird energy. | 颜值高 奇怪的气场 |
[10:38] | Yeah, did you get anything? | 他说了 你们有什么收获吗 |
[10:39] | He didn’t know jack, | 他什么都不知道 |
[10:40] | but we surprisingly noticed | 但我们非常惊讶地发现 |
[10:43] | that there was a camera in the room. | 在审讯室里有个摄像头 |
[10:44] | And we really need that footage. | 我们真的很需要那段录像 |
[10:46] | – Why? – Let’s just say, | – 为什么 – 这么说吧 |
[10:47] | in the course of questioning him, | 在审讯他的过程中 |
[10:49] | he may have accidentally fallen down a couple of times. | 他可能一不小心摔倒了几次 |
[10:52] | He’s real clumsy. | 他真的笨手笨脚的 |
[10:53] | If the wrong person saw that tape, | 如果不合适的人看到了那盘录像带 |
[10:54] | they might get the wrong idea. | 他们可能会产生错误的想法 |
[10:57] | You know, I saw the tape, and it was shocking | 你们知道 我看到了那盘录像带 我很震惊 |
[11:00] | how clumsy that guy actually was. | 那个人怎么能那么笨手笨脚 |
[11:03] | – Right? – And the funny thing is, | – 没错吧 – 最有趣的是 |
[11:06] | I meant to save the file, | 我原来打算保存文件 |
[11:08] | but I deleted it by accident. | 却不小心把它删除了 |
[11:10] | Guess we’re all a little clumsy. | 可能我们都有点笨手笨脚的吧 |
[11:12] | Yes, indeed. | 没错 确实 |
[11:13] | I stepped on my omelet this morning. | 我今早踩到了我的煎蛋卷 |
[11:15] | Not pertinent, let’s continue with our covert conversation. | 跑题了 我们还是继续我们的秘密谈话吧 |
[11:17] | You know, a bunch of us are going out drinking tonight. | 你们知道吗 我们一群人打算今晚出去喝酒 |
[11:19] | – You wanna come? – You know it. | – 你们想来吗 – 你说呢 |
[11:21] | But I should probably warn you, | 但我可能有义务提醒你 |
[11:23] | me and Rosa go pretty hard. | 我和Rosa玩得非常野 |
[11:25] | Great. Bring some coke. | 好极了 带点可卡因来 |
[11:26] | Oh, so you mean, hard, hard. | 哦 所以你是指那种野 |
[11:29] | Okay, sweet. | 没问题 棒 |
[11:30] | Sweet, sweet, sweet, sweet, sweet, sweet, sweet, | 棒 棒 棒 棒 棒 棒 棒 |
[11:31] | sweet, sweet, sweet, sweet. | 棒 棒 棒 棒 |
[11:33] | Cocaine. Coc-a-ina. | 可卡因 可 卡 因 |
[11:36] | – No. – No? | – 别这样 – 别吗 |
[11:38] | What happened to Hawkins? | Hawkins那边怎么样了 |
[11:39] | Did she take the bait like a stupid fish? | 她像一只蠢鱼一样上钩了吗 |
[11:41] | Yeah, she invited us to go out with her gang tonight. | 是的 她邀请我们今晚和她的人一起出去玩 |
[11:43] | – Nice. – Speaking of which, Captain, | – 棒极了 – 说到这里 警监 |
[11:44] | any luck getting coke out of evidence? | 从物证那儿拿到可卡因了吗 |
[11:46] | One bag of primo blow, as is the parlance. | 一包一口吸 好像是这么说的 |
[11:49] | I still have reservations about this plan. | 我仍然对这个计划不敢苟同 |
[11:52] | Perhaps you could say your dealer ran out | 你可以说你的毒贩断货了 |
[11:53] | or he’s summering in Nantucket. | 或者他在楠塔既特避暑 |
[11:55] | No, this is perfect. If she gets wasted, | 不 这个计划很完美 如果她嗑药嗑高了 |
[11:57] | maybe she’ll get sloppy and start talking. | 可能她会放松警惕 说出有用的信息 |
[11:59] | Plus, I mean, I can teach you guys | 以及 我是指 我可以教你们 |
[12:01] | how to fake take real drugs like a pro. | 怎么样像行家一样假装吸真的毒品 |
[12:03] | I used to do it all the time when I was undercover. | 我以前当卧底的时候总这样做 |
[12:04] | All you gotta do is close your nostril when you go down. | 你们需要做的就是 低下头的同时闭紧鼻孔 |
[12:07] | Watch this. | 看着点 |
[12:09] | Oh, nope. I didn’t do it that time. | 哦不 我动作没到位 |
[12:11] | I got a full snout full. Whoo. | 我吸了一鼻子的 哇哦 |
[12:13] | Okay, no, let me just try again. | 好吧 不 让我再试一次 |
[12:14] | I’m a little rusty. All you gotta do, | 我有点生疏了 你们要做的就是 |
[12:16] | just close the old nost-a-roni, and… | 闭上你的鼻孔 然后 |
[12:18] | Oh, boy, I got more than time. | 天啊 我这次吸得更多了 |
[12:22] | Whoa, where did you get this? | 哇哦 你从哪儿搞到这个的 |
[12:24] | – Adrian, that’s enough. – Oh. | – Adrian 够了 – 哦 |
[12:25] | We can make fake cocaine for ourselves | 我们可以给自己做假的可卡因 |
[12:26] | – out of vitamin B powder. – Ooh, vitamin B. | – 用维他命B粉来做 – 哦 维他命B |
[12:29] | – The second-best vitamin. – Guys, I’m telling you. | – 第二好的维他命 – 朋友们 我跟你们说 |
[12:31] | The fake snorting can work. Watch. | 假装吸毒是行得通的 看 |
[12:36] | Oh, I got so much that time. | 哦 我这一次吸的太多了 |
[12:39] | Whoa, ooh, anybody wanna listen to Jamiroquai right now? | 哇哦 哦 有谁现在想听Jamiroquai乐队吗 |
[12:41] | Okay, I’m just gonna move this away from your nose holes. | 好了 我要把这个从你鼻孔旁边拿开 |
[12:44] | Well, you two should get going. | 你们俩需要出发了 |
[12:45] | If Hawkins tells you anything, text me right away. | 如果Hawkins告诉了你们任何事 立刻发短信给我 |
[12:47] | I’ll stay here and watch Adrian. | 我会留在这里看着Adrian |
[12:48] | Who’s Adrian? Yeah, all right! | 谁是Adrian 耶 没错 |
[12:50] | Hey, any of you guys play an instrument? | 嘿 你们有人会什么乐器吗 |
[12:52] | You know, I play a little bit of bouzouki. | 你们知道吗 我会弹一点儿布祖基琴 |
[12:53] | Anybody else play an ancient stringed instrument? | 还有谁会弹古代的弦乐器吗 |
[12:55] | No? You guys wanna go to the beach? | 没有吗 你们想去海滩吗 |
[12:56] | It’s a beautiful day. Just maybe, like, get out there. | 今天天气真好 就可能 很适合 出门 |
[12:58] | Throw the disc around. Right? | 出去扔扔飞盘 不是吗 |
[12:59] | Hey, have you ever been to the Statue of Liberty, Captain? | 嘿 你们有没有去过自由女神像 警监 |
[13:01] | Have you? Have you been inside? | 有吗 你们有进去过吗 |
[13:02] | Like, under the skirt? Like, what’s up there? | 就好像 到她裙底下去 哪里有什么 |
[13:04] | Did they build a… You know what I’m saying? | 他们有没有造一个 你们懂的 |
[13:06] | Oh, guys, watch this. I’m gonna juggle. | 朋友们 看好了 我要玩抛接杂耍了 |
[13:08] | No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no. | 别别别别别别 |
[13:10] | Admit it, Gina. There was no celebrity. | 承认吧 Gina 才没有什么名人 |
[13:12] | There was no fancy lunch at redacted. | 也没有在保密地点吃的豪华午餐 |
[13:14] | Well, that’s strange because I remember eating | 那真奇怪 因为我记得我享用了 |
[13:16] | lobster-fed beef. It’s the best kind. | 用龙虾喂养的牛肉 那真是极品 |
[13:19] | The cows live by the sea and they eat only lobster. | 那些乳牛生活在海边 它们只吃龙虾 |
[13:21] | – We know you’re lying. – I am offended. | – 我们知道你在撒谎 – 我被冒犯了 |
[13:24] | – Nay, outraged that– – We saw you eating cheese pizza | – 不只 被激怒了 – 我们看到你在吃起司披萨 |
[13:27] | – all alone. – Oh, okay, then you caught me. | – 一个人 – 好吧 那被你们发现了 |
[13:29] | Gina, what is really going on? | Gina 到底是怎么回事 |
[13:30] | – Immaculate conception? – No. | – 圣灵感孕 – 不 |
[13:32] | Why did you make all that stuff up? | 你为什么要编造这些事 |
[13:34] | Because I value my privacy, | 因为我看重我的隐私 |
[13:36] | and it’s like you guys are always in my business, | 但你们总是想干涉我的私事 |
[13:38] | – specifically Charles. – Look, it’s just that | – 尤其是Charles – 听着 这只是因为 |
[13:40] | I’m your brother and I love you, and I’m invested, | 我是你的哥哥 我爱你 而且我有这个义务 |
[13:42] | but if that’s what you really want, | 不过如果你真的这么想 |
[13:44] | then I’ll leave you alone. | 我可以不管你 |
[13:46] | Ugh, fine. | 好吧 |
[13:48] | I’ll tell you who the baby’s father is, | 我会告诉你谁是孩子的爸爸 |
[13:50] | – but you have to be chill. – I will be so chill. | – 但你必须要冷静 – 我会非常冷静的 |
[13:54] | The baby daddy is a Boyle cousin. | 孩子的爸爸是Boyle表亲 |
[13:57] | It’s a Boyle! | 宝宝是Boyle家的 |
[13:58] | Whoo! | 哇哦 |
[13:59] | Ugh, this place smells like… | 呃 这个地方闻起来就像 |
[14:02] | Regret? Failure? | 后悔吗 还是失败 |
[14:03] | – Ketchup. – Hey, Diaz, Peralta. | – 番茄酱 – 嘿 Diaz Peralta |
[14:06] | – Over here. – What’s up, Lieutenant? | – 在这里 – 怎么样 中尉 |
[14:08] | Cell phones in the bag. | 把手机放到袋子里 |
[14:09] | – Why? – It’s standard procedure. | – 为什么 – 这是标准流程 |
[14:11] | We don’t like having phones at parties. | 我们不喜欢聚会上有手机 |
[14:12] | Right, it’s like, “Look up from your screens people.” | 没错 这就好像 “从你的屏幕上移开眼睛 朋友” |
[14:15] | “You’re missing out on the best app there is.” | “你错过了世上最棒的应用程序” |
[14:17] | – “Real life.” – Well, you see, we’re gonna be | – “现实生活” – 你们也看到了 我们打算 |
[14:19] | doing a lot of drugs and we’re cops, | 嗑很多很多的药 而且我们是警察 |
[14:21] | so we don’t want our pictures taken. | 所以我们不想被拍下照片 |
[14:22] | Yeah, your reason’s better. | 好吧 你的理由更好 |
[14:24] | – Here you go. – All right, then. | – 给你 – 好的 那么 |
[14:26] | – Here we go. – Let’s get sloppy. | – 我们开始吧 – 让我们放松下来吧 |
[14:40] | I like it. | 我喜欢这个 |
[14:41] | You guys, I found out why Gina lied | 朋友们 我知道Gina为什么 |
[14:43] | about the non-disclosure agreement. | 要在保密协议这件事上撒谎了 |
[14:45] | Because of how invasive and crazy you are? | 因为你非常疯狂 还很有侵略性吗 |
[14:47] | Oh, Terry, you gullible little rube. | Terry 你这个好骗的小乡巴佬 |
[14:49] | It’s because of which cousin it is. | 这跟是哪一个表亲有关 |
[14:51] | That’s right. I found out which Boyle seed | 没错 我发现了是哪一位Boyle的”种子” |
[14:54] | did the deed. | 搞出了这件事 |
[14:55] | The father is Milton. | 孩子的父亲是Milton |
[14:58] | Who’s Milton? We’re not a part of your family. | 谁是Milton 我们又不是你们家族的一员 |
[15:00] | He’s a total loser. | 他是一个彻头彻尾的失败者 |
[15:02] | I mean, of all the Boyle’s to bang, | Boyle家族有那么多人可以上 |
[15:04] | why bang Milton Boyle? | 为什么偏偏要上Milton Boyle |
[15:06] | – He’s that bad? – “He’s that bad?” | – 他有那么糟吗 – “他有那么糟吗” |
[15:07] | Wow, Terry, you are a rube. Milton’s a troll. | 哇 Terry 你真是个土包子 Milton就是个垃圾 |
[15:11] | Okay, look. We have to be supportive. | 好吧 听着 我们需要支持她 |
[15:13] | Gina is our friend. | Gina是我们的朋友 |
[15:15] | Oh, my God, he’s here. You guys try not to puke | 哦我的天 他来了 当你们见到他的时候 |
[15:17] | all over yourselves when you see him. | 你们需要竭尽全力让自己别吐出来 |
[15:19] | – Hi, Milton. – Oh, hey, Charles. | – 嗨 Milton – 嘿 Charles |
[15:21] | – He’s a Boyle? – Right? | – 他是Boyle家的吗 – 没错吧 |
[15:23] | Don’t look at his weird face. You’ll make him feel bad. | 别看着他那怪异的脸 你会让他不舒服的 |
[15:24] | – Hey. – Hey, uh, have you seen Gina? | – 嘿 – 嘿 你看到Gina了吗 |
[15:26] | You mean ever? | 你是指曾经吗 |
[15:28] | Get more specific, Milton. | 说具体点儿 Milton |
[15:30] | Milty Milty! | |
[15:31] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[15:34] | What’re you doing here? | 你来这儿干什么 |
[15:36] | Thought I would take my warrior goddess | 我想我要带我的战斗女神 |
[15:37] | – out to a surprise dinner. – Oh, is the surprise | – 出去吃一顿惊喜晚餐 – 哦 惊喜是指 |
[15:39] | that you can afford dinner | 你高中辍学后 |
[15:41] | since you dropped out of high school? | 居然还能请得起晚餐吗 |
[15:42] | I left after junior year | 我在第三年结束之后才离开的 |
[15:44] | to be a professional snowboarder. | 成为了一名专业的滑雪运动员 |
[15:45] | – Oh. – And now he owns | – 哦 – 他现在拥有 |
[15:46] | a winter apparel company that donates snow to the poor. | 一家向贫困地区捐赠雪的冬季服装公司 |
[15:50] | – Water. – You’re so amazing. | – 捐赠水 – 你太棒了 |
[15:52] | You’re so amazing. | 你才是好棒 |
[15:56] | Oh, they’re dancing now. | 哇 他们开始跳舞了耶 |
[15:58] | Are you guys doing the Lambada? | 你们是在跳兰巴达舞吗 |
[16:01] | Hmm, I guess we are. | 嗯哼 应该是的 |
[16:02] | I hadn’t noticed. Sometimes we just do that. | 我都没发现 有时候我们不自觉地就开始了 |
[16:05] | Aww, you guys make a cute couple. | 哇 你们俩真是可爱的一对儿 |
[16:06] | You’re welcome. Now enjoy watching us leave. | 不用客气 现在好好欣赏我们走的样子吧 |
[16:10] | Hey, I had a great idea for a baby name. | 嘿 我给宝宝想了一个很棒的名字 |
[16:12] | – What is it? – If it’s a girl, | – 叫什么 – 如果是女孩 |
[16:13] | how about “The Enigma”? | 就叫英格玛如何 |
[16:15] | Oh, my God, I already thought of that, | 天哪 这个我也早就想到了 |
[16:17] | and then if it’s a boy, it could just be… | 那如果是男孩 不如就叫 |
[16:19] | “The Enigmo.” | 英格莫 |
[16:22] | Bye, Charles. I love you. | 我走啦Charles 爱你 |
[16:23] | Bye, Milton. I love you too. | 再见Milton 我也爱你 |
[16:25] | Come on, Charles, you have to admit, | 拜托啊 Charles 你得承认 |
[16:27] | they’re perfect for each other. | 他们是天造地设的一对 |
[16:28] | Yeah, I guess I’m happy for her. | 是啊 我也为她开心 |
[16:30] | Let’s just hope the baby doesn’t get his looks. | 但愿将来他们孩子不要像爹 |
[16:32] | – What a dweeb. – Nah, bro, he’s hot. | – 真是个傻子 – 没有啊兄弟 他好帅 |
[16:37] | Oh, wow, that’s good stuff. | 哇哦 真是好货 |
[16:39] | – Who’s your guy? – Actually, it’s a woman. | – 你找谁拿的货 – 其实 是个女的卖的 |
[16:41] | Women can be drug dealers too #ImWithHer. | 女人也是可以做毒贩子的 #我站女权 |
[16:44] | – Here. – Oh, no, I’m good. | – 来尝尝 – 啊不了 我有 |
[16:45] | Not to be snobby, | 倒不是看不起你的 |
[16:46] | but I got my own stash. It’s the bomb. | 但是这是我的私藏 爽炸了 |
[16:49] | Smuggled this vial in on a plane. | 我坐飞机用身体藏回来的 |
[16:51] | Stuck it right up my butt. | 就塞在屁眼里 |
[16:53] | – Want some? – No, thanks. | – 来点吗 – 不了谢谢 |
[16:54] | I’m good with the non-butt coke. | 我磕这些没进过屁股的药就挺好 |
[16:55] | Suit yourself. | 请便 |
[16:59] | Bartender made me my favorite drink. | 酒保给我做了我最喜欢的饮料 |
[17:01] | – It’s called a bottle of whiskey. – I like your style. | – 叫做一整瓶威士忌 – 我喜欢你这风格 |
[17:04] | You know, when I first met you two, | 你们知道吗 我刚认识你俩的时候 |
[17:05] | I thought you were pretty uptight. | 我以为你们很保守来着 |
[17:06] | More like down loose. | 说开放更合适 |
[17:08] | That’s nothing. | 没关系啊 |
[17:08] | Hey, about the interrogation room. | 嘿 有关审讯室的事情 |
[17:10] | Don’t even worry about it. | 用不着担心 |
[17:12] | Sometimes you gotta do stuff. | 有时候你总要做点事情 |
[17:13] | Me and my crew, sometimes we gotta do stuff too. | 我和我的伙计们 我们也得做点事情 |
[17:16] | Understood, and hey, look, | 明白了 还有 |
[17:17] | if you ever need help doing stuff, | 如果你做事的时候需要帮手的话 |
[17:19] | – maybe keep us in mind. – I will. | – 可以考虑我们啊 – 我会的 |
[17:22] | Enough business, huh? | 正事谈够了 是吧 |
[17:38] | Wakey, wakey. Rise and shine. | 醒啦起床啦 太阳晒屁股啦 |
[17:40] | – It’s go time. – Go time? | – 该动身了 – 动身 |
[17:42] | – What time go time? – I said I’d keep you in mind. | – 动身去哪啊 – 我说了会考虑你们的 |
[17:44] | Remember? Well, we got a job. | 还记得吗 我们现在有活干了 |
[17:46] | – What job? – We’re robbing a bank. | – 什么活儿 – 抢银行 |
[17:48] | We always party the night before. | 我们动手前夜都会狂欢一下 |
[17:49] | It keeps us loose. | 放松一点 |
[17:50] | Here are your masks. | 这是你们的面具 |
[17:53] | Oh, great. Awesome. | 啊 好啊 很棒 |
[17:55] | Obviously, we’re on board. Just one thing, | 很显然我们加入了 就是还有件事 |
[17:57] | if Rosa doesn’t eat breakfast, she’s a real bear. | 如果Rosa不吃早餐 她会狂躁的像个狗熊 |
[17:59] | Plus, I should go home, take a shower, | 而且 我也得回家洗个澡 |
[18:01] | and gots to watch my “Michael and Kelly.” | 然后看看”Michael和Kelly晨间秀” |
[18:04] | We go now. | 现在出发 |
[18:05] | Sure, totally. Groban’s filling in anyway. | 当然 没问题 反正现在也是Groban代主持 |
[18:07] | Let’s go rob a bank. | 抢银行去喽 |
[18:11] | Alright, when we get there, | 好了 等我们到了 |
[18:12] | we’re going in hard, and we’re going in fast. | 要尽快动手 快准狠 |
[18:14] | Paxton and I will take the vaults | Paxton和我去抢金库 |
[18:15] | ’cause we know how to use the tools, | 因为我们运用工具比较熟练 |
[18:17] | You two are on crowd control. | 你们两个控制人群 |
[18:18] | Make it clear you’re in charge | 必须要确保控制住场面 |
[18:20] | or things could get messy. Any questions? | 不然场面会很混乱 有问题吗 |
[18:21] | – A million. – No time. | – 超多问题 – 没时间说了 |
[18:23] | Follow our lead. | 听我们指挥 |
[18:25] | Hey, what do we do? | 嘿 我们怎么办啊 |
[18:27] | We can’t call for backup. We gave ’em our phones. | 我们没法请求支援 手机被他们收走了 |
[18:29] | We don’t have our phones, but we have a phone. | 我们自己的手机是没有 但我们有个手机 |
[18:31] | I picked it up at the bar last night. | 我昨晚在酒吧顺来的 |
[18:32] | Oh, my God, you have to tell me more about your blues band, | 噢天哪 你们必须跟我讲讲你们蓝调乐队的事 |
[18:35] | and you guys are all accountants? | 还有你们都是会计吗 |
[18:36] | That’s so fun. | 太有意思了 |
[18:38] | I cannot figure you out, but I love it. | 我读不懂你 但是我喜欢 |
[18:40] | All right, let me text Holt. | 好啦 我给Holt发个短信 |
[18:41] | This is Jake. | 我是Jake |
[18:43] | Robbing Fort Greene Branch right now. | 正在抢格林堡分行 |
[18:45] | Bring backup. Hurry. | 请求支援 速度 |
[18:48] | Siren emoji, white hands clapping emoji, | 警报器表情 小白手鼓掌表情 |
[18:50] | brown hands clapping emoji. | 小黑手鼓掌表情 |
[18:51] | – Just send it. – Okay. | – 赶紧发吧 – 好的 |
[18:52] | I just received a text from Peralta. | 我刚刚收到了Peralta的短信 |
[18:54] | I need everyone in full tactical gear | 我需要大家全副武装 |
[18:55] | in three minutes. Move, move, move! | 三分钟之内赶来 动起来 |
[19:05] | Okay, who says what? I’ll do the “Everybody down” | 好 我们各自台词是啥 我可以说”全部趴下” |
[19:08] | – if no one’s taken that. – Shh. | – 要是没人想讲这句的话 – 嘘 |
[19:09] | Right, got it. | 好了 明白 |
[19:13] | Everybody down! | 都给我趴下 |
[19:14] | I called that. Everybody down! | 这是我的台词 都给我趴下 |
[19:16] | It’s not as good. They’re already down. | 效果不太好啊 他们已经趴下了 |
[19:18] | Palms on the floor! I wanna see your hands! | 手放在地板上 让我看见你们的手 |
[19:19] | I also wanna see your hands! | 我也要看见你们的手 |
[19:20] | You’re taking all the good lines. | 你把所有好词全抢了 |
[19:22] | Look alive, squad. We don’t have much time. | 精神点 队员们 我们时间不多了 |
[19:24] | If anything happens to Jake, I’ll never forgive myself. | 如果Jake出了什么事 我绝对不会原谅自己的 |
[19:26] | My last words to him were, “No, you’re the man.” | 我和他说的最后一句话是 “不 你是男子汉” |
[19:29] | That actually sounds pretty nice, Boyle. | 那听起来还可以啊 Boyle |
[19:30] | Nice isn’t good enough, Sarge. | “还可以”是不够的 警长 |
[19:33] | Okay, everyone, be cool, | 好了 大家都冷静一点 |
[19:35] | and nobody’s getting hurt. | 我们不会伤害你们的 |
[19:37] | They’re almost done with the vaults. | 他们差不多搞定金库了 |
[19:38] | When is the squad gonna get here? | 小分队什么时候到啊 |
[19:42] | – Peralta, cops. – Yes. | – Peralta 条子来了 – 好的 |
[19:44] | I mean, oh, no, what a bummer. | 不是 我意思是 太倒霉了 |
[19:46] | The police. But still, maybe a lesson for all of us | 居然有警察 但是 我们还是可以学到点什么的 |
[19:49] | that crime doesn’t pay. | 比如犯罪很不值得 |
[19:50] | We go in the front door, we use the wedge formation. | 我们从前门进 成楔形前进 |
[19:52] | – On my command. – Hey, wait, wait, wait, wait, | – 听我的指挥 – 嘿 等一下等一下 |
[19:53] | wait, wait, wait for me! I’m here, I’m here. | 等等我 我在这儿呢 |
[19:56] | Okay, I followed you here all the way on my bike. | 好了 我一路都骑车跟着你 |
[19:58] | – We were going very fast. – I know. | – 我们开得很快啊 – 我知道 |
[20:00] | I’m still pretty coked up. Let’s do this, Nine-Nine! | 我还有点磕嗨了没缓过来 行动吧 99分局万岁 |
[20:02] | You are not a police officer. You’re not part of this mission. | 你不是警察 你不能参加这个任务 |
[20:05] | Right, okay. | 好 行 |
[20:06] | Well, I’m just gonna go in this bank and cash a check. | 好吧 那我就进银行兑张支票 |
[20:09] | Whatever happens happens. Am I right? | 该咋样就咋样吧 对吗 |
[20:11] | Let’s do this! | 来吧 |
[20:14] | NYPD, hands up, weapons down! | 纽约警察局 放下武器 举起手 |
[20:17] | – Put ’em down, now! – Masks off! | – 放下那个 – 面具也摘下来 |
[20:18] | – Let’s see your hands. – Great work, boys. | – 手放过来 – 干得好 小伙子们 |
[20:21] | We’re cops. | 我们是条子 |
[20:22] | – Wait, where’s Captain Holt? – Who’s Captain Holt? | – 等一下 Holt警监在哪儿 – Holt警监是谁 |
[20:25] | – I don’t know a Captain Holt. – What? | – 我不认识他 – 啥 |
[20:27] | NYPD, put down your weapons! | 纽约警局 放下武器 |
[20:30] | What the hell? | 怎么啦这是 |
[20:30] | – What is happening? – We’re at the wrong bank. | – 发生什么了 – 我们来错银行了 |
[20:33] | Ahhhh | 啊 |
[20:35] | I’m crashing. | 我药劲过去了 |
[20:36] | We’re NYPD officers. | 我们是纽约警局的人 |
[20:38] | This is an undercover operation. | 这是一次秘密行动 |
[20:39] | That’s a lie, Peralta. | 撒谎 Peralta |
[20:41] | You’re the Golden Gang. | 你是黄金匪帮的 |
[20:43] | We’ve been onto you for weeks, but we finally got you. | 我们已经盯了你好几周了 终于逮到了 |
[20:46] | Hawkins? How did you get over there? | Hawkins 你怎么站那边去了 |
[20:48] | – Who are they? – You tell me. | – 他们是谁 – 我还想问你呢 |
[20:49] | They’re your crew. | 他们是你的手下 |
[20:51] | They got us, Jake. It’s over. | 他们抓住我们了 Jake 完蛋了 |
[20:53] | I’ve never seen them before. | 我从来没见过他们 |
[20:55] | – What is going on? – Good job, everyone. | – 发生了什么 – 干得好 大家 |
[20:58] | We finally got the Golden Gang. | 我们终于逮到黄金匪帮了 |
[21:01] | I can’t believe you thought you were gonna take me down. | 简直不能相信你们自以为能整垮我 |
[21:03] | You are not gonna get away with this. | 你逃不掉的 |
[21:05] | Oh, I already did, | 噢 我已经做到了 |
[21:07] | and Captain Holt won’t be able to get you out of this one. | 而且这次Holt警监也包庇不了你 |
[21:10] | Get them out of my sight. | 把他们带走 |
[21:12] | Dirty cops make me sick! | 黑警让我恶心 |
[21:14] | They make me sick! I’m the sick one! | 他们让我恶心 我还恶心呢 |
[21:16] | She’s dirty! I’m clean! | 她才是黑警 我是清白的 |
[21:19] | I’m a clean boy! | 我是个清白的小伙子 |