Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

神烦警探(Brooklyn Nine-Nine)第4季第19集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 神烦警探(Brooklyn Nine-Nine)第4季第19集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:00] I’ve been going at him for six hours. 我已经审问他六个小时了
[00:02] He won’t say a word. 他一个字都不说
[00:03] The guy’s a brick wall. 他简直就像堵墙
[00:04] Not to worry, sarge. I’ll take it from here. 别担心了 警长 让我来
[00:07] Hope you boys brought popcorn, 但愿你们带了爆米花
[00:08] cause I’m about to put on a show. 因为我马上会带来精彩表演
[00:10] Well, well, well. 不错 不错 不错
[00:12] I hear you don’t like answering questions, Marcos. 听说你不喜欢回答问题 Marcos
[00:14] That’s fine by me, ’cause I’m not asking. 我无所谓 因为我不问问题
[00:17] Ooh, handle fell off. I’ll just grab that. 噢 把手掉了 我把它捡起来
[00:22] Nope. 不行
[00:23] So looks like we’re locked in. 看来我们俩被锁在里面了
[00:26] That’s bad news for you, 这对你来说是个坏消息
[00:27] ’cause you’re trapped in here with a psycho. 因为你和一个神经病关在了一起
[00:30] Has anyone tried it from the outside? 你们试过从外面能打开么
[00:32] Lock’s broken. Gotta call facilities. 门锁坏了 得找后勤
[00:34] Copy that. No rush. 知道了 不急
[00:35] As I said, I got all the time in the wor– 就像我刚才说的 我时间多得是
[00:38] It’s a little warm in here, right? 这里面有点热 对吧
[00:39] Do you feel any air coming out of that vent? 你能感觉到通风口的风么
[00:41] I got nothing. We got an ETA on facilities? 我什么感觉都没有 后勤什么时候能到
[00:43] At least 45 minutes. 至少45分钟
[00:44] And they’ve checked all this paint for lead, right? 他们检查过这油漆不含铅吧
[00:46] And the room for asbestos. 房间里也没有石棉对吧
[00:47] I feel like I’m sucking on a tailpipe in here, Marcos! 我觉得我像是在吸排气管 Marcos
[00:50] Everybody get away from the mirror! 大家离镜子远一点
[00:53] Come on! 不会吧
[00:54] I can’t breathe. I can’t breathe. 我不能呼吸 我不能呼吸
[00:56] Hey, calm down, man. 嘿 放轻松点 伙计
[00:57] I’ll confess. Just stop freaking out. 我认罪 不要再大惊小怪了
[00:59] – What? – I did it. – 什么 – 是我做的
[01:01] – I robbed ’em. – Boom! – 我抢了他们 – 崩
[01:02] And that’s how it’s done. 这样就完事儿咯
[01:04] I was faking the whole thing to break him. 我只是在装模作样试探他
[01:05] I coulda stayed in here forever. 我能在这里面呆上一辈子
[01:07] Good, ’cause facilities is gonna be a couple hours. 那太好了 因为后勤还要几个小时才能过来
[01:09] We’re gonna die in here! 我们会死在这里的
[01:31] But in my version, everything is a Transformer 但是在我的版本里 所有东西都是变形金刚
[01:34] except cars. 除了汽车
[01:35] Oh, right, like some wisecracking biscotti 哦 好吧 就像一些俏皮的意大利饼
[01:38] that transforms into a missile launcher. 变形成了一个导弹发射器
[01:40] No way. 不可能吧
[01:40] Well, it might be hard to do the CGI on the biscotti, 好吧 可能意大利饼的特效是有点难做
[01:42] but, yeah, I think we could pull it off. 但是我觉得能搞定
[01:43] Huh? No, I wasn’t listening to either of you. 啊 不 我根本没听你们俩说话
[01:46] Look who’s in Captain Holt’s office. 看看谁在Holt警监的办公室
[01:47] Who that lady? 那女的是谁
[01:48] You are looking at the Second Circuit Court of Appeals 你们正看着的是第二巡回上诉法院的
[01:51] Judge Laverne Holt. 法官Laverne Holt
[01:52] Captain Holt’s mom. Holt警监的妈妈
[01:54] The creator. 他的造物主
[01:55] Widowed at age 39, Laverne Kinnebrew Holt 39岁那年守寡 Laverne Kinnebrew Holt
[01:58] singlehandedly raised two children 一边一手养大两个孩子
[02:00] and still managed to become one of the first 一边成为了第一个
[02:02] black, female federal judges. 黑人女性联邦法官
[02:03] Wow, someone read her Wikipedia page. 哇哦 有人看了她的维基百科啊
[02:05] No, Jake, I wrote it. 没有 Jake 是我写的
[02:07] – Oh. – Ah! Shh. – 哦 – 啊 嘘
[02:08] Okay, the door’s opening. We’re gonna meet her. 好啦 门开了 我们要和她见面了
[02:10] Everybody be cool. Be cool! 大家都淡定 淡定
[02:11] Santiago, what are you up to? Santiago 目前在做什么
[02:14] Just jammin’. 享受自我
[02:16] Jam on, jam on. 活出自我 活出自我
[02:20] Okay, never mind. 好吧 当我没问
[02:20] Peralta, come into my office, please. Peralta 请到我办公室来
[02:22] – Ah. – Sorry, baby, but– – 啊 – 不好意思 亲爱的 但是
[02:23] Do you think it was the “Jam on” Thing? 你觉得是因为我说了”活出自我”么
[02:25] Yeah, I think it was the “Jam on” Thing. 没错 就是”活出自我”的锅
[02:28] Detective Peralta, this is my mother, Peralta警探 这是我的母亲
[02:30] the Honorable Laverne Holt. 尊敬的Laverne Holt女士
[02:32] I’m very excited to meet you. 见到你很高兴
[02:34] And let me just say, I’m a huge fan of your early work. 让我先说一句 我超喜欢你早期的作品
[02:36] Talking about this guy right here. 说的就是这位
[02:39] That was humor, mother. 他在幽默 母亲
[02:40] I know, and I thoroughly enjoyed it. 我知道 我觉得很好笑
[02:43] – I love laughing and laughter. – Oh. – 我喜欢笑 – 哦
[02:44] Yes, we all do, but enough chitchat. 是的 我们都喜欢 但是闲话少说
[02:46] Peralta, my mother’s house was burgled. Peralta 我妈妈的房子被偷了
[02:48] And you want me to cover the case 然后你想我来负责这个案子
[02:50] because I’m your favorite detective of all time. 因为我一直都是你最喜欢的警探
[02:51] Yes, also the “Jam on” Incident. 是的 还因为”活出自我”事件
[02:54] Favorite. So why don’t you tell us what happened. 最喜欢的 那么你先告诉我事情的经过吧
[02:56] When I got home last night, 昨晚我回家之后
[02:57] I noticed that the window had been smashed, 我发现窗户被打碎了
[02:59] the apartment was a mess, they took all of my jewelry. 房间里一片混乱 他们把我所有的珠宝都带走了
[03:02] I assume they entered through the window, 我想他们应该是从窗户进来的
[03:04] but I don’t want to color your opinions. 但是我不想让自己的看法影响你的判断
[03:06] Too late, but note taken. 晚了 但是没关系
[03:08] We’ll stop by later and check out the crime scene. 我们今天晚些时候过去 检查一下犯罪现场
[03:10] That sounds appropriate. 那听起来很不错
[03:11] Well, I should be going. Detective, Captain. 好了 我该走了 警探 警监
[03:13] – Your Honor, Detective. – Captain, Your Honor. – 法官大人 警探 – 警监 法官大人
[03:15] Hey, this is fun. Let’s do it again. 嘿 这挺好玩儿的 我们再来一次吧
[03:17] Your Honor, Captain. 法官大人 警监
[03:18] Humor. Good day, gentlemen. 很幽默 日安 先生们
[03:20] Okay. 好吧
[03:23] This is amazing. 真是太棒了
[03:25] Spending time with your mother in your childhood home. 和你妈妈待在你小时候的家里
[03:27] Ah, the adorable baby pictures, the embarrassing stories. 啊 小时候可爱的相片 童年的囧事
[03:30] The Founding Fathers Underoos. 印有开国元勋的小内裤
[03:31] There will be no Underoos. 不会有小内裤
[03:33] – You went commando? – That’s enough. – 你小时候不穿内裤 – 够了
[03:34] – Okay. – This is a case. – 好吧 – 这是一个案件
[03:36] I expect you to act in a professional manner, 我希望你拿出专业的态度
[03:38] not a personal one. 别把私人感情带进去
[03:39] I know sometimes it’s difficult for you 我知道你有时很难做到
[03:41] to separate the two. 把这两者分开
[03:42] You’re referring to the fact that I love 你指的是我喜欢
[03:43] making everything pro-fer-sonal. 把事情”私人专业化”
[03:45] Copyright, me. 我有版权
[03:46] Yeah, people love that around here, 是的 大家喜欢这样
[03:48] especially Amy, if you know what I mean. 尤其是Amy 如果你知道我指的是什么
[03:50] Wink. Finger gun. 使眼色 手指枪
[03:52] Perhaps Boyle is still available. 也许我应该去找Boyle
[03:53] No, no, no, I’ll be good. I’ll leave. 别 别 别 就我了 我走了
[03:55] Oh, emergency, Hitchcock! 哦 紧急状况 Hitchcock
[03:57] – They’re stealing Brown Betty. – Freeze! – 他们在偷走”褐色Betty” – 不许动
[03:59] – Get your hands off the couch. – Whoa, whoa, whoa. – 别碰那个沙发 – 哇哦 哇哦 哇哦
[04:01] Calm down. We’re getting a new one. 放松点 我们换个新沙发
[04:03] We finally got some money to spruce up the break room. 我们终于有钱来打整一下休息室了
[04:05] What? The break room’s perfect the way it is. 什么 休息室现在已经很完美了
[04:08] It’s so comfortable and relaxed. 待在里面很舒服 很放松
[04:09] I can put my butt or feet on any surface in there. 我能把我脚或屁股放在任何地方
[04:11] Exactly, it’s disgusting, which is why we’re fixing it. 的确 很恶心 这也是为什么我们要换
[04:14] I’m open to any and all suggestions. 你们可以随便提意见
[04:16] Two words. Property Brothers. 两词 “财产兄弟”
[04:19] And they would say, “Two words, open concept.” 他们肯定会说”两词 开放理念”
[04:21] So four words, Property Brothers, open concept. 所以 四词 “财产兄弟 开放理念”
[04:23] Let’s draw from a wide variety of sources, 我们把思路放开一点
[04:25] anything from Cameron Diaz’s kitchen in “The Holiday,” <恋爱假期>里卡梅隆迪亚兹
[04:27] to Kate Winslet’s kitchen in “The Holiday.” 和凯特温斯莱特厨房里的所有东西
[04:29] Is that such a huge range? 她们的东西都很多么
[04:30] Why would Iris and Amanda swap houses 如果她们厨房的东西一样
[04:32] if they had the same damn kitchen? 那为什么Amanda和Iris还要交换房子呢
[04:34] Okay, good point. 好吧 很好
[04:36] Open concept, Nancy Meyers-style kitchen. 开放理念 Nancy Meyers风格的厨房
[04:38] Two great ideas. Let’s keep ’em coming. 两个好点子 再来一点
[04:40] We could get one of those spot-the-difference arcade games 我们可以搞一个有裸女图片的
[04:42] with pictures of naked ladies. “大家来找茬”电玩
[04:44] Tapped out at two. 那就两点好了
[04:46] Yikes, Amy. 呀 Amy
[04:48] What’s wrong with you? 你还好吧
[04:50] I blew a huge opportunity to work a case with Holt’s mom. 我错过了一个和Holt妈妈一起工作的好机会
[04:53] Oh, yeah, I didn’t need an answer. 哦 是吗 我并不需要你回答我
[04:54] “What’s wrong” is a rhetorical question. “你还好吧”只是为了搭个话
[04:56] Anyway, I don’t have time for your sob story, okay? 总之 我没有时间来听你得悲伤故事 好么
[04:59] I blew a tire on the way here, 我在来的路上爆胎了
[05:00] so I have to call a tow truck. 所以我得叫辆拖车
[05:01] A tow truck? What? 拖车 什么
[05:03] You don’t know how to change a tire? 你不知道怎么换轮胎
[05:05] I am so disappointed. 你太让我失望了
[05:06] That is a life skill that every woman should have. 这是每个女人都该掌握的生存技能
[05:08] Condescending and untrue. 迷之优越感以及瞎编乱造
[05:11] Why would I do something myself 为什么我可以付钱让别人做的事情
[05:12] if I could pay someone else to do it? 我要自己做
[05:15] It’s a gig economy, Amy. 现在是零工经济时代 Amy
[05:16] Gina, it feels so empowering Gina 用自己的双手换轮胎
[05:19] to use your own hands to change a tire. 是很有成就感的一件事
[05:22] Phone, call me a tow truck. 手机 给我叫一辆拖车
[05:23] No, phone, no! 不许 手机 不准
[05:24] Look, Gina, don’t call a tow truck, okay? 听着 Gina 别叫拖车 好么
[05:26] I will teach you how to change a tire. 我可以教你怎么换轮胎
[05:29] You’ll be so happy I did. 你会很开心的
[05:31] Okay, fine, but on one condition. 好吧 行 但是有一个条件
[05:33] You buy me lunch. 午饭你请
[05:35] What? No, I’m doing you a favor. 什么 不要 我这是在帮你
[05:37] – Phone… – Okay, no, no, no, no. – 拨号 – 好吧 别别别
[05:38] Whatever you want, fine. Just let me teach you, please. 不管你想怎么样都可以 但让我教你吧 拜托了
[05:40] I need a win today. 好歹让我今天能有件顺心的事
[05:41] Okay, looks like they broke through this window, 看起来他们当时破窗而入
[05:44] rifled through the drawers, and then noticed… 翻箱倒柜 然后发现了
[05:47] this adorbs photo of tiny Holt with a tiny bow tie 这张小Holt的可爱照片 系着小领带
[05:50] holding a tiny toy. 拿着小玩具
[05:51] That was his first slide rule. 那是他的第一把量尺
[05:53] He carried it with him all over preschool. 他在学前班的时候每天都带着它
[05:55] And then I learned to do trigonometric functions 之后我开始学着像个大男孩一样
[05:57] in my head, like a big boy. 心算三角函数
[05:59] Let’s continue with the investigation. 让我们继续调查吧
[06:01] Copy that. The alarm company said 收到 警报公司说
[06:02] the break-in happened around 7:30. 偷窃发生在7:30左右
[06:04] Most people are home at that time. 这个时间段大多数人都在家
[06:06] Is there anyone who knew you’d be out? 有谁知道你那时不在家吗
[06:07] The people who were with me at wine club. 和我一起在品酒俱乐部里的那些人
[06:09] Oh my, I just remembered, Carol Spitzheim’s house 天哪 我刚刚想起来Carol Spitzheim的家
[06:12] was broken into several months ago, 几个月之前也被偷了
[06:14] also during wine club. 也是在她去品酒俱乐部期间
[06:15] Interesting. 有趣
[06:15] The odds of that happening coincidentally 这两起案子只是巧合的可能性
[06:17] are vanishingly small. 正在逐渐缩小
[06:18] I would say infinitesimally. 我觉得已经是无限小了
[06:20] Yes, and I would say teenily-weenily. 而我会说微微小
[06:22] We all know words. 谁还不知道几个词语
[06:23] So sounds like we should go undercover to the next wine club meeting 听起来我们得在下次品酒俱乐部聚会时
[06:26] and scope it out. 展开卧底调查
[06:26] You think you can get us in? 你觉得你能让我们混进去吗
[06:27] I think I can arrange that. 我想我可以做到
[06:28] There’s one tonight. 今晚就有一个聚会
[06:29] Great. Final question. 好 最后一个问题
[06:31] Is this little Raymond’s macaroni art? 这是小Raymond用通心粉做的艺术品吗
[06:33] No, that’s a macaroni infographic 不 那是他用通心粉做的
[06:35] he made about educational spending 约翰逊总统任职期间
[06:37] during the Johnson administration. 关于教育支出的信息图表
[06:38] Oh, of course it is. I love it. 哦 当然是这样 我很喜欢
[06:41] Detective Peralta, can I speak to you Peralta警探 我可以和你聊聊吗
[06:42] in my childhood bedroom? 到我小时候的卧室
[06:43] Oh, my God, yes. 我的天 当然可以
[06:45] Wait, this isn’t your bedroom. 等等 这不是你的卧室
[06:47] No, it’s a regular room. 没错 这只是一个普通的房间
[06:48] – You tricked me. – That’s right. – 你耍我 – 没错
[06:50] My childhood bedroom is for good detectives 我小时候住的房间只用来接待
[06:52] who aren’t embarrassing themselves. 那些不丢人的优秀警探们
[06:54] – It is? – I know you’re having fun, – 是这样吗 – 我知道你玩得很开心
[06:55] but enough is enough with the prying personal questions. 但那些刺探私事的问题该适可而止了
[06:57] You’re annoying my mother. 你烦到我妈妈了
[06:58] Are you blind? We’re vibing like crazy. 你瞎了吗 我们俩可有共振了
[07:00] I assure you, my mother’s not a vibrator. 我跟你保证 我妈妈不是一个振动器
[07:02] Definitely not what that’s short for. 当然不是”那种”振动器
[07:03] I know her very well, and she would never, uh, 我非常了解她 她永远都不会 呃
[07:06] connect with someone such as yourself, no offense. 和你这种人有什么共鸣 无意冒犯
[07:09] – Rude. – I’m sorry. – 真没礼貌 – 我很抱歉
[07:10] What I mean is she and I are very similar. 我指的是她和我很相像
[07:13] – Hurtful. – All I’m saying is – 真伤人 – 我的意思是
[07:14] she’s not interested in skateboardsand soft-water drinks. 她对滑板和软饮都不感兴趣
[07:17] I happen to think you’re wrong. 我恰恰觉得你是错的
[07:18] I think she and I make a wonderful pair, 我觉得她和我简直是黄金搭档
[07:20] and we’re already becoming friends. 我们已经是朋友了
[07:21] Now that is humor. 你总算幽默了一把
[07:23] Is everything all right? 你们没事儿吧
[07:25] Yes, we’re all done in here, Your Honor. 没有 我们这里已经没事了 法官大人
[07:27] “Your Honor”? “法官大人”
[07:28] Don’t be so formal. 别这么生疏
[07:29] Call me Laverne. 叫我Laverne就行
[07:31] Okay, Laverne. 好的 Laverne
[07:32] You got it, Laverne. 没问题 Laverne
[07:34] Laverne Laverne.
[07:36] Well, I know we’re undercover, but I gotta say 我知道我们是卧底 但我得说
[07:39] I’m dying to get a little tipsy at wine club 我真想在俱乐部里喝得微醉
[07:41] and just dish with my new BFF Laverne. 然后和我的新死党Laverne闲扯两句
[07:43] Hmm, it’s cute you think that. 你能这样想很可爱
[07:45] My mother doesn’t dish. 我妈妈从来不和人闲扯
[07:46] It’s one of her better qualities. 这是她最好的品质之一
[07:47] And you know who else she told to call her Laverne? 你知道她还让谁叫她Laverne吗
[07:50] The mailman. The substitute mailman. 那个邮递员 谁都可以替代的邮递员
[07:52] Hello. I’m Judge Holt. 你好 我是法官Holt
[07:54] It’s nice to meet you. 很高兴认识你
[07:55] I’m Tyrone Beverton, 我是Tyrone Beverton
[07:57] a Bordeaux enthusiast who sometimes dabbles 一个偶尔尝试勃艮第葡萄酒的
[07:59] in the Burgundies, if forced. 波尔多葡萄酒狂热者 必要情况下
[08:01] And I’m Tank Hendricks. Moms love me. 我是Tank Hendricks 妈妈们都很喜欢我
[08:03] Oh, strange detail. But believable. 奇怪的细节 但是很可信
[08:07] Oh, Daniella, these are two prospective members, Daniella 这两位是未来的成员
[08:10] Tyrone and Tank Tyrone and Tank.
[08:12] Tyrone likes Bordeauxs, Tyrone喜欢波尔多葡萄酒
[08:13] – and Tank is beloved by mothers. – Yes. – 而Tank是妇女杀手 – 没错
[08:16] Great. Could I get your info for our database? 好的 可以给我你们的信息记入数据库吗
[08:18] Absolutely. I live at 100 Charming Avenue. 当然可以 我住在魅力大道100号
[08:21] And Tyrone here is at 328 2nd Street, 而Tyrone住在第2大道328号
[08:24] right next to Ya Burnt Pizza. 就在”吐槽成功”披萨店旁边
[08:26] Great. Enjoy your tasting. 很好 祝你们品酒愉快
[08:28] Thanks. 谢谢
[08:30] – 100 Charming Avenue? – It’s a real place. – 魅力大道100号 – 真的有这个地方
[08:32] I looked it up, specifically to make you mad. 我查过了 特意为了让你不痛快
[08:34] Okay, I’m gonna go find and catch our perp. 好了 我要去抓捕我们的罪犯了
[08:36] Love you, bye. 爱你 再见
[08:39] And that is that. 就是这样
[08:42] We have Shui’d the Feng out of this place. 我们好好调整了这个地方的风水
[08:44] It’s beautiful. 太美了
[08:45] Are we better at this than our regular jobs? 我们做这个是不是比本职工作做得都好
[08:47] Unquestionably. 还用问吗
[08:48] We should start our own home renovation show. 我们该开展我们自己家的翻新秀
[08:50] I can see the poster. 我能预见到海报的样子
[08:51] I’m on Terry’s shoulders screwing in a light bulb, 我站在Terry的肩膀上安灯泡
[08:53] and Rosa stands by a ladder looking up at us like, Rosa站在梯子旁边抬头看着我们 就像在说
[08:55] “Oh, boy, what did I get myself into?” “朋友们 我都干了些什么”
[08:57] – I love that idea. – Sign me up. – 我喜欢这个想法 – 算我一个
[09:01] – Shame. – Shame, shame. – 丢人 – 丢人 丢人
[09:03] What is happening? 怎么了
[09:04] You guys messed up. You messed up big time! 你们搞砸了 你们搞得一团糟
[09:07] And worst of all, you’re standing here 最糟糕的是 你们还站在这里
[09:08] applauding yourselves for it. 为你们自己鼓掌
[09:09] – Shame. – Are you blind? – 丢人 – 你瞎了吗
[09:11] This place looks amazing. 这个地方看起来棒极了
[09:13] It looks like a Swedish airport. 这里看起来就像瑞典机场
[09:14] Everyone’s gonna love it. 每个人都会喜欢这里的
[09:15] Just keep telling yourselves that. 你们就继续自欺欺人吧
[09:17] – Shame. – Shame. – 丢人 – 丢人
[09:19] Well, everyone I talked to checked out. 和我谈过话的每个人都被排除嫌疑了
[09:21] – Any luck on your end? – None. – 你那边有什么收获吗 – 没有
[09:23] Unfortunately we’re surrounded by stupid law-abiding citizens. 我们不幸地被一群遵纪守法的公民包围了
[09:26] Check out this guy at the bar. 看看吧台那个家伙
[09:27] He’s furtively looking at my mother. 他鬼鬼祟祟地看着我的妈妈
[09:28] Well, let’s see what he has to say for himself. 好的 让我们看看他有什么好说的
[09:31] Hi, there. I’m Tank, this is Tyrone. 嗨 你好 我是Tank 这是Tyrone
[09:34] He’s the son of a close friend of mine. 他是我一个好朋友的儿子
[09:36] Anyway, we’re new members. 话说回来 我们是新成员
[09:38] George Kenderson George Kenderson.
[09:39] I’m fairly new to the club as well. 我也是最近才加入进来的
[09:41] How’d you hear about it? 你是怎么听说这个地方的
[09:43] I, um… 我 呃
[09:45] I didn’t. 我没有
[09:46] You didn’t hear about it? 你没有听说过这里吗
[09:47] That seems rather odd. 那感觉很奇怪啊
[09:50] – Does it? – Mm-hmm. – 奇怪吗 – 嗯哼
[09:51] I’m sorry, I gotta leave now. 不好意思 我要走了
[09:53] I’ve got some work to do. Good-bye. 我还有些工作要做 再见
[09:56] When it comes to George, 一谈到George
[09:57] I’m getting hints of guilty with undertones of lying. 我就感觉到几分内疚和隐隐的谎言
[10:01] Oh, yeah, and a strong bouquet of “Up to no good.” 没错 还有一股强烈的”图谋不轨”的味道
[10:05] Wine terms. 葡萄酒术语
[10:08] And then you release the jack. 然后把千斤顶放开
[10:10] And voila. 瞧
[10:12] Tire changed. 轮胎换好了
[10:14] Don’t you feel empowered? 你不觉得充满了力量吗
[10:15] Yes, there’s nothing more empowering than getting a condescending colleague 当然 没什么比居高临下的同事帮你干粗活
[10:19] to do a menial task for you. 更让人充满力量了
[10:21] What are you talking about? 你在说啥
[10:21] I’m talking about how you just changed my tire 我在说 你帮我换轮胎
[10:23] while I sat here watching a 20-minute video 而我坐在这看了20分钟
[10:25] of a monkey getting its hair combed. 猴子梳辫子的视频
[10:27] But you were paying attention. 但是你注意力在我这儿啊
[10:29] – You laughed at my joke. – Did I? – 我讲笑话你还笑来着 – 是吗
[10:31] I like to call this the jack of all trades. 我喜欢叫它”多面手”
[10:34] Silly monkey! 蠢猴子
[10:35] Oh, this monkey. 噢 这个猴子
[10:37] So you really didn’t learn anything? 所以你真的啥都没学到
[10:39] No, but I hope you did. 没有 不过我希望你得到教训了
[10:40] Can’t school Gina. 别给Gina上课
[10:42] Gina schools you. Class dismissed. 是Gina给你上课 下课
[10:47] Hello, Laverne. 你好 Laverne
[10:48] We’re not undercover anymore, 我们不是卧底了
[10:49] so I’m no longer your acquaintance Tank. 所以我也不是你的熟人Tank了
[10:51] I’m back to being your close personal friend Jake. 你亲密的朋友Jake回来了
[10:53] – Okay. – We have a lead. – 好的 – 我们有线索了
[10:54] George Kenderson. George Kenderson.
[10:55] We ran his name through the system. 我们在系统里查了他的名字
[10:57] He got a parking ticket outside your apartment last week. 上周他在你公寓外吃了张停车罚单
[10:59] We think he was casing your place. 我们觉得他是在踩点
[11:01] Oh, my. That is shocking. 哦 天 这太震惊了
[11:03] I am shocked right now. 我太震惊了
[11:04] And I am enraged. 我非常愤怒
[11:05] We are shocked and enraged. 我们现在是震惊加愤怒
[11:08] Yes, and we’re all showing it. 是啊 而且溢于言表
[11:09] I’ll get the car. Stay with my mother. 我去开车 陪我妈妈呆在这
[11:11] I’ve never seen her this shocked before. 我从来没见过她这么震惊
[11:15] Jake, I need to tell you something in confidence. Jake 我要告诉你个秘密
[11:18] It’s happening. It’s dish time. Okay. 终于来了 激动人心啊 好的
[11:20] George Kenderson did not rob me. George Kenderson没有抢劫我
[11:22] He was not casing my apartment. 他也不是在我公寓踩点儿
[11:24] – How do you know? – He was with me that night. – 你怎么知道呢 – 他那天晚上和我在一起
[11:27] Doing what? Oh, doing you. 干什么 哦 干你啊
[11:29] Oh, God, I’m so sorry. 哦 天啊 太失礼了
[11:30] I mean, way to go. I’m sex positive. 我是说 那很棒啊 想干就干嘛
[11:32] I don’t know what to say. 我不知道该说啥
[11:33] George and I have been in a relationship for two years. George和我在一起已经两年了
[11:36] Raymond doesn’t know. Please don’t tell him. Raymond不知道 请不要告诉他
[11:39] I’m asking you as a friend. 这是我作为一个朋友的请求
[11:42] As a friend. 作为朋友
[11:45] Copy that. 明白了
[11:47] Buckle up. 扣好安全带
[11:48] That car belongs to our lead suspect, 那辆车是我们头号嫌犯
[11:50] George Kenderson. George Kenderson的车
[11:51] Lead suspect? 头号疑犯
[11:52] Is that how we left it? 我们是这么说的吗
[11:54] I remember saying, it can’t be Kenderson. 我记得说的是 不可能是Kenderson啊
[11:56] Remember, we made up that little song. 你记不记得我们还编了首歌来着
[11:57] *Can’t be Kenderson* *不可能是Kenderson*
[11:58] *Kenderson is not the one* *Kenderson不是嫌疑犯*
[12:00] *Back to the drawing board, back to the draw–* *重新想一想 重新想*
[12:02] – Oh, Kenderson is on the move. – Oh, great. – 哦 Kenderson动了 – 哦 太好了
[12:04] There’s something so devious about taking advantage of wine lovers. 占爱酒人士的便宜很不光彩
[12:07] But there won’t be any wine where you’re headed, George. 但是你要去的地方可没酒 George
[12:10] Unless you make it in a toilet. 除非你是在厕所里做的酒
[12:12] Toilet wine. Let’s bring him in, Peralta. 厕所佳酿 来把他抓进去吧 Peralta
[12:15] – Well, wait. Not yet. – Why? – 等等 先别动 – 为什么
[12:17] ‘Cause I, uh… 因为 我 呃
[12:20] – Mm. – What are you doing? – 别 – 你在干什么
[12:21] Forensics says his prints were all over my mothers’ apartment. 鉴证科说我妈妈公寓里到处是他的指纹
[12:29] Nope, nope, nope. 别 别 别
[12:31] Enough! He robbed my mother. 够了 他抢劫了我妈妈
[12:32] No, he didn’t. 他没有
[12:35] He’s her lover. 他是你妈妈的情人
[12:36] He’s your mother’s lover. He’s lovering your mother. 他是你妈妈的情人 他俩正打得火热
[12:38] What? That’s not true. 什么 这不是真的
[12:40] Yes, it is. 是真的
[12:41] I would know if she were seeing someone. 她和谁在一起会让我知道的
[12:43] She told me last night. 她昨天晚上告诉我的
[12:45] They’ve been together for two years. 他们在一起两年了
[12:47] I see. 知道了
[12:48] And she asked me not to say anything to you. 而且她不让我告诉你
[12:53] I see. 知道了
[12:55] So are you upset or just processing 你是在生气还是在消化信息
[12:58] or just stopping in the middle of nowhere 还是就停在不知道是哪的地方
[13:00] and getting out of the car? Cool, cool, cool, cool. 然后下车 好吧 好 好 好
[13:03] Stop honking! He’s going through something! 别按了 他现在煎熬着呢
[13:06] Hello, sir. How was your walk? 长官好 你散步散得怎么样
[13:09] – Long and brisk. – Wonderful. – 又久又麻利 – 棒
[13:10] You left me in the car, took the keys with you. 你把我一个人扔车里了 还把钥匙带走了
[13:12] It’s still there. Doesn’t matter. 车还在那呢 没事的
[13:13] Look, I know it must have been upsetting 我知道你肯定很难受
[13:14] to find out about your mom’s, mm, 发现自己母亲的 嗯
[13:18] how you say… sex. 你咋说的来着 性生活
[13:19] No. Boinking. 不是 床上生活
[13:21] No. Doinking. 不是 炕上生活
[13:22] Ah, it’s too similar to boinking. 啊 和床上生活太像了
[13:23] I’m looking for the words. 我再找找别的词
[13:25] Smashing of… stuffs together. 物体 撞击在一起
[13:29] Eh, let’s just go with she has a boyfriend now. 啊 就直接说她有男朋友了吧
[13:31] Yes, I was caught off guard, but I’m fine now. 嗯 我确实没想到 但是我现在好了
[13:34] – Really? – Yes. – 真的吗 – 是的
[13:35] And don’t worry, I understand. 别担心 我能理解
[13:37] She didn’t want me to know, 她不想让我知道
[13:38] and I will behave in a completely professional manner. 我会以完全专业的方式处理这件事
[13:41] Great. ‘Cause she’s in your office. 太好了 她就在你办公室呢
[13:44] Oh, wonderful. Let’s go talk about the case. 哦 那太好了 一块去谈谈案子吧
[13:46] Wow, you are taking this so well. 哇 你情绪处理得也太好了吧
[13:48] Laverne Kinnebrew Holt Laverne Kinnebrew Holt,
[13:49] you’re under arrest for obstruction of justice. 你因妨碍司法罪被捕
[13:51] What? 搞毛啊
[13:51] I know you’re sleeping with George. 我知道你和George上床了
[13:54] Oh, come on, man. 天哪 别这么直白吧
[13:55] Raymond, I can tell that you’re upset. Raymond 我能看出来你很不高兴
[13:56] I am, because you withheld information from this detective 是的 因为你向本警探隐瞒了
[13:59] about an ongoing police investigation. 正在调查的案件的信息
[14:01] All right, I don’t think this is actually about police stuff. 好吧 我觉得这事其实和调查无关
[14:04] Maybe we should all just take a deep breath 或许我们都应该深呼吸
[14:06] and consider not arresting our moms. 然后考虑不要逮捕咱妈们
[14:08] Fine. 好吧
[14:09] You’re unarrested, mother. 你被捕了 妈妈
[14:11] And Detective Peralta, Peralta警探
[14:12] since you two are such good friends, 既然你们俩是好朋友
[14:14] why don’t you handle the case on your own? 那你就来单独处理这个案子吧
[14:17] Good day. 工作愉快
[14:18] Captain. 警监
[14:20] Hey. What is going on in the kitchen? 嘿 厨房里怎么了
[14:22] It’s insanely packed. 挤出翔了都要
[14:23] They’re all just taking a break. 他们就是休息一下
[14:24] Why is nobody breaking in the new break room? 为什么没人去新的休息室去休息呢
[14:26] – ‘Cause it’s a giant turd. – It’s the worst. – 因为那是坨巨翔 – 太差了
[14:29] It’s unusable. You guys don’t even like it. 根本没发呆 连你们自己都不喜欢
[14:31] – Yes, we do. – Really? – 我们喜欢啊 – 是吗
[14:33] You like those new stools, huh, Charles? 你喜欢那些新板凳是吗 Charles
[14:38] There we go. 别跑啊
[14:39] And, Rosa, how was your snack? Rosa 你的零食如何
[14:45] You know what really chafes my crack? 你知道我最气的是什么吗
[14:47] We spent years crafting that break room 我们花了那么多年把休息室
[14:48] into something special, something comfortable. 变得有特色 变得舒适
[14:51] A place with so many stains 里面有那么多污渍
[14:52] that the new ones just blended in. 新污渍总能完美融合进去
[14:54] Where the couch cushions were so worn down, 里面的沙发垫子被磨损的程度
[14:56] they comforted all butts, large or small, 所有屁股坐上去都舒服 不管大的小的
[14:59] flat or juicy. 扁平干瘪的还是鲜嫩多汁的
[15:01] – Juicy? – Gross. – 鲜嫩多汁 – 真恶心
[15:02] We built a masterpiece, 我们打造了一个杰作
[15:03] and you amateurs flushed it down the toilet. 你们这群外行把它毁了(冲进厕所)
[15:05] Skir-plash. 滑啦啦
[15:06] Was that supposed to be a flushing sound? 那是冲厕所的声音吗
[15:08] Skir-plash. 滑啦啦
[15:12] – Hello, Gina. – Ugh! – 你好啊 Gina – 啊
[15:15] I knew a truck carrying Khloe Kardashian jeans 我就知道载着克洛伊卡戴珊牛仔裤的卡车
[15:17] didn’t overturn in the parking garage. 没在停车场翻车(反转)
[15:20] The only thin that’s overturned 唯一反转了的
[15:21] is your decision to not learn how to fix a tire. 是你不想学换胎的决定
[15:25] Why won’t you let this go? 你还有完没完了
[15:26] My parents wanted me to learn how to change a tire, 我父母想让我学怎么换轮胎
[15:29] and I thought it was a waste of time. 而我认为那是浪费时间
[15:30] Like any other 16-year-old girl, 和所有16岁的女孩一样
[15:32] all I wanted to do was sit in my room alone 我所向往的就是独自坐在房间里
[15:34] reading books on U.S. History. 读美国历史
[15:36] Ugh, every story about your childhood makes me so sad. 啊 你童年的每个故事都让我深感同情
[15:40] Then one day on the way to math camp… 直到有一天 在去数学训练营的路上
[15:41] – Oh, sad. – Our tire blew out, – 哦 太悲惨了 – 车胎爆了
[15:43] and my mother made me fix it. 我妈妈让我去修
[15:45] She said I should never be dependent on anyone for anything. 她让我永远不要依赖任何人任何事情
[15:49] And neither should you. 你也一样
[15:50] So we’re not gonna leave here 所以 在你学会怎么修之前
[15:52] until you learn how to fix this. 咱们谁都别走
[15:55] Oh, damn. 卧槽
[15:56] Power play. 狠招
[15:57] And very moving speech. 以及你的演讲非常感人
[15:59] – Thank you. – One little thing though. – 谢谢 – 我还想说一点
[16:01] That’s not my car. 那不是我的车
[16:02] That’s my car. Same make, same model, 那才是我的车 相同的型号 相同的牌子
[16:05] but you just slashed a random stranger’s tire. 你戳的是陌生人的车胎
[16:07] Oopsie! 哎呀
[16:09] Oh, God, oh, God, oh, God, oh, God. 我的天我的天我的天
[16:12] Hey, Captain. 嗨 警监
[16:13] Whoa, look at that map work. 哇喔 这地图做的
[16:15] Sick as heck. 赞爆了
[16:16] Oh an attempt at flattery. Well, it won’t work. 拍我马屁是没用的
[16:19] This was Boyle’s map, and it was adequate at best. 这是Boyle的地图 顶多也只是一般的水平
[16:21] Okay, I called some precincts, 好吧 我刚刚联系了其他警局
[16:23] and it turns out that while we were at wine club, 我发现当我们在品酒俱乐部的时候
[16:25] there was an attempted break-in at 100 Charming Avenue. 魅力大道100号发生了一起未遂入室抢劫
[16:28] Oh, yes, the address you used at the wine club specifically to make me mad. 哦 那个 你在俱乐部特意让我不痛快的地址
[16:32] Well, I wouldn’t put it that way. 我不是那个意思
[16:33] You put it that way last night, verbatim. 你昨晚就是这么说的 一字不差
[16:35] And I totally regret that now, and I hope that we can move on, 而我现在十分后悔 以及希望我们能够向前看
[16:37] but the point is the only person who heard me use that address was… 总之我想说的是 唯一听到那个地址的人是
[16:41] Daniella Andrade Daniella Andrade.
[16:42] The mailing list lady from the wine club. 品酒俱乐部那个做登记的女士
[16:44] She would give the addresses to her husband, Tommy– 她把地址交给她的丈夫 Tommy
[16:46] Hi, Tommy– and he would break into the houses 嗨 Tommy 然后他趁着住宅主人在外品酒的时候
[16:48] while the occupants were out sipping vino. 闯入这些房子进行偷窃
[16:51] Okay, case closed. 好的 结案
[16:53] Great. So you want to call your mother? 好极了 所以你要打电话给你妈妈吗
[16:55] – Tell her we solved it? – No need. – 告诉她案子解决了 – 不需要
[16:56] You can tell Laverne the whole story over brunch. 你可以在早午餐的时候跟Laverne讲
[17:02] Alright, sir. I am sorry that I got in the middle of your family business, 长官 我很抱歉我插手了你的家事
[17:05] but I’m afraid I have to get in the middle of it again. 但是恐怕我还要再插手一次
[17:07] Look, I don’t talk about this a lot, 是这样的 我不经常谈这类事
[17:09] but I actually have had a difficult relationship with one of my parents. 但其实我和我父母其中一人的关系不是很好
[17:12] Yes, your father. You talk about it obsessively. 没错 你父亲 你谈这件事已经谈了上千遍了
[17:14] Well, I wouldn’t say obsessively. 上千遍有点夸张吧
[17:16] I mean, sure, there are times where I wish he was there for me more but– 没错 有时候我希望他在那儿陪着我 可是
[17:18] – Peralta. – Right. Sorry, you. – Peralta – 好的 不好意思 这是关于你的
[17:20] Look, in my experience the best thing to do 从我的经验看 在这种情况下
[17:21] in these types of situations is just talk about it. 最应该做的事是谈论问题出在哪
[17:23] That’s not the relationship my mother and I have. 我和我母亲不适用这种方法
[17:26] We’re not open like that. 我们没有那么开诚布公
[17:28] Really? Because you’re open with me. 真的吗 因为你跟我什么都说啊
[17:29] Only because you ask me annoying, intrusive, personal questions all the time. 那是因为你总是在问烦人侵犯的私人问题
[17:33] Exactly. You need to do that. 没错 你就要这样做
[17:35] Be the Jake in the conversation. 成为谈话的Jake
[17:36] You want me to just say, “Cowabunga, mom”? 你想要我说 “好顶赞呀 妈咪”
[17:38] Oh, yes, that would be awesome. 没错 棒极了
[17:39] Well, it’s not gonna happen. 我不会这样说的
[17:41] Alas, we are not cowabunga people. 我们不是会说好顶赞的那种人
[17:45] Dismissed. 你可以走了
[17:46] Once again, I am so sorry about your tire. 再一次 真的很抱歉我戳爆了你的车胎
[17:49] Just accidentally slashed it with my knife. 我一不小心用刀戳爆了它
[17:53] How does that happen accidentally? 怎么个不小心法
[17:55] It’s very common. I should know, I’m a cop. 就很正常的 我知道的 我是一名警察
[17:57] Anyway, I will pay for the damage. 总之 我会赔偿你的损失的
[17:59] Wait, what’s happening? My tire is fine. 等等 发生了什么 我的车胎好好的呀
[18:01] It is? It is! 真的 真的
[18:04] Of course it is. 当然是好好的
[18:05] Because this is all part of my prank show, 因为这只是我的恶作剧
[18:08] “Fake Tire Slashers.” 叫做”假冒扎胎”
[18:11] And you have won… 而你中了
[18:13] $27. 27美元
[18:16] And a dime. 以及十美分
[18:17] There’s cameras everywhere. 摄像头到处都是
[18:20] Okay. 好吧
[18:22] Thank you. 谢谢你
[18:24] Wondering what happened? 想知道发生了什么吗
[18:26] I happened. 是我干的
[18:27] Out of the darkness, a hero emerges. 黑暗之中 一个英雄出现了
[18:30] You know, using only my bare hands 也就是用了我的双手
[18:32] and also a few tools 还有一些工具罢了
[18:34] I replaced that plebe’s flat with one of my tires. 我用我的车胎换下了那个菜鸟的瘪胎
[18:38] You changed a tire! 你能换车胎了
[18:39] – You were listening to me. – Not at all. – 你确实听了我的话 – 没
[18:41] I watched a video online on how to do it. 我在网上看了个视频学会的
[18:44] But I will give you this, it was really empowering. 但我承认 确实很充满力量
[18:47] Right? And you did such an impressive job, 没错吧 而且你做得非常不错
[18:50] especially for your first time. 尤其你是第一次做
[18:51] Oh, no, I had a bunch of practice. 噢 不 我已经换过几次了
[18:53] I actually used your car for that. 实际上我就是用你的车练手的
[18:55] Thank you so much. 非常谢谢你
[18:59] You still changed a tire. 这改变不了你能换车胎的事实
[19:01] Counting this as a win. 这算一次胜利
[19:03] Okay, you’re right about the break room. 好吧 你对休息室的看法是对的
[19:06] Nuh doy. 早跟你说了
[19:07] Nobody liked it, and it wasn’t functional. 没人喜欢它 它也没什么作用
[19:09] Double nuh doy. 早跟你说了乘二
[19:10] So we tried to put everything back the way it was. 所以我们试着把它恢复原样
[19:13] We want your seal of approval. 我们想听听你们的意见
[19:15] We’ll be the judge of that. 我们会评评看
[19:16] Yes, that’s what we’re asking for. 是啊 就是在问你们啊
[19:19] It’s beautiful. 这太美丽了
[19:21] You even got back the bumper pool table no one ever uses. 你还把那个没人用的巨型台球桌放了回来
[19:25] Wait a minute, you liars! 等等 你们这些骗子
[19:26] What’s that nice couch doing here? 这个光鲜的沙发在这儿干嘛
[19:28] The old couch didn’t make it. 旧沙发没挺过去
[19:29] The second the sunlight hit it, it turned to dust. 一见到太阳光 它就灰飞烟灭了
[19:31] Sorry, guys, we’re stuck with the nice, clean expensive sofa. 抱歉了 老兄 我们只能用这个光鲜昂贵的沙发了
[19:34] But I guess we’ll just have to make do. 我觉得我们只能将就的
[19:36] Oh, we’ll make do. We’ll make do all over it. 我们可以将就 从头将就到尾
[19:39] Well, I just mean we’ll fix it. 我是说我们能做旧它
[19:40] Hells yeah, we will. 没错
[19:52] Should we wake them? 我们要叫醒他们吗
[19:53] Nah, let ’em sleep. They earned it. 不了 让他们睡吧 他们应得的
[19:57] Daniella and her husband confessed to the burglary Daniella和她丈夫已经供认了入室偷窃
[19:59] and two others. 以及其他两起盗窃案
[20:00] We’ve already recovered a number of your items. 我们已经拿回了很多您的物件
[20:02] Thank you for the information. 谢谢你告诉我
[20:04] Where’s Raymond? Raymond去哪儿了
[20:05] Oh, he couldn’t make it. 哦 他走不开
[20:07] He’s attending to some urgent business. 他正在处理一些紧急事务
[20:10] – That’s a stone cold lie. – Raymond? – 大谎话 – Raymond
[20:12] Cowabunga, mother! 好顶赞呀 妈妈
[20:14] – What? – Yes. – 啥 – 漂亮
[20:15] – We need to talk. – I’d say that’s accurate. – 我们需要谈谈 – 我也是这么认为的
[20:17] Well, it looks like my work is done here. 我的工作已经完成了
[20:20] I’ll just be leaving. Oh, damn it. 我先走一步了 噢 特么的
[20:23] Handle’s still broken off. 把手还没修好
[20:24] Uh, just pretend I’m not here. 呃 就假装我不在这儿吧
[20:26] I’ll close my eyes. 我这就闭上我的眼睛
[20:28] I’m hurt 我很受伤
[20:30] that you didn’t feel comfortable telling me about George Kenderson. 因为你不愿意告诉我George Kenderson的事
[20:33] I didn’t know how to. 我不知道要怎样告诉你
[20:35] We’re not very good at talking about personal matters. 我们不擅长谈论私人的事
[20:38] I’d categorize that as an understatement. “不擅长”算是往轻了说
[20:40] Humor? 幽默吗
[20:41] Yes, to alleviate some of the tension. 嗯 为了缓解一下紧张气氛
[20:42] It worked. 起作用了
[20:44] After your father died, 你父亲死后
[20:45] my personal life was very sad. 我的私人生活就充满了悲伤
[20:48] I didn’t talk to you about it, 我不想跟你谈
[20:49] because I wanted you to think I was strong. 是因为我想要你认为我很坚强
[20:53] And I wanted you to think the same of me. 我也想要你认为我很坚强
[20:55] I guess eventually we stopped talking about personal matter altogether. 而最终我们慢慢地就不跟对方谈论私人的事了
[20:59] I think it’s time we let each other off the hook. 我认为是时候解决这个问题了
[21:02] From now on, I’m going to be 15% more forthcoming on personal details 从现在开始 我和你谈论的私事将会比以往多15%
[21:07] and 5% more physically affectionate. 以及和你的身体接触将增加5%
[21:10] And I will adjust in kind 作为回应
[21:11] while also implementing a 12% increase in impromptu communication. 我将会把日常闲聊调高12%
[21:15] Oh, Raymond. 喔 Raymond
[21:17] I love you. 我爱你
[21:19] I love you, too. 我也爱你
[21:20] Oh, this is such a beautiful moment. 噢 这个时刻太美妙了
[21:22] Are you guys hugging? It feels like a hugging moment. 你们在拥抱吗 我觉得是个该拥抱的时刻
[21:24] – In the workplace? – Don’t be absurd. – 这可是工作场合 – 别傻了
[21:25] Stop yelling at me. I saved the day! 别吼我 我可挽救了你们的关系
神烦警探

Post navigation

Previous Post: 神烦警探(Brooklyn Nine-Nine)第4季第18集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 神烦警探(Brooklyn Nine-Nine)第4季第21集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme