时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | What? | 干啥 |
[00:04] | Uh, nothing. | 呃 没事 |
[00:06] | I’m gonna go over to there now. | 我要过去那边了 |
[00:09] | Jake, what’s going on? Why is Amy’s hair like that? | Jake 发生了什么事 Amy的头发怎么那副模样 |
[00:12] | Oh, she obsessively braids her hair when she’s nervous, | 她一紧张就疯狂地编辫子 |
[00:14] | and she’s super nervous ’cause she’s taking the sergeant’s exam today. | 因为她今天要参加警长考试所以她超级紧张 |
[00:17] | But Amy loves tests. | Amy不是很爱考试吗 |
[00:18] | Not this one. | 这个考试不一样 |
[00:19] | It’s always been her plan to be the youngest captain in the history of the NYPD, | 她一直都计划着成为纽约警局史上最年轻的警监 |
[00:22] | but if she doesn’t pass this exam, | 但是她要是没通过这次考试的话 |
[00:23] | she’s gonna have to wait another three years to take it again, | 她就要再等三年才能再考 |
[00:25] | and that’ll disrupt her entire life calendar. | 那就整个打乱她整个人生日程表了 |
[00:27] | Is that a real thing? | 还有这种东西 |
[00:28] | It hangs over our bed. | 那表就挂在我们床上 |
[00:29] | So she’s stress-braiding. Big deal. | 不就是压力编辫嘛 多大点事 |
[00:30] | That’s like a one on the Santiago Panic Scale. | 在Santiago焦虑量表上也就是算是个级别一 |
[00:32] | Yeah, but we’ve also jumped up to level two, | 没错 但是现在已经发展到级别二了 |
[00:35] | creepily singing songs from the Great American Songbook. | 模样吓人地唱着<美国流行金曲簿>里的歌 |
[00:37] | *You’re a grand old flag* | *你是一面古老的国旗* |
[00:40] | *You’re a high flying flag* | *你是一面飘扬的国旗* |
[00:43] | So, yeah, it’s a little tough right now, | 所以 没错 现在情况有点困难 |
[00:44] | but I think the worst is behind us. | 但是我觉得更吓人的还在后头呢 |
[00:46] | Why are you taking so long to cook my frickin’ oatmeal? | 为什么你煮个他妈的燕麦要这么久 |
[00:51] | Yeah. | 看吧 |
[01:01] | She’ll be okay. | 她会没事的 |
[01:25] | Hey, babe. | 嘿 宝贝 |
[01:26] | Oh! | 噢 |
[01:27] | I see you’ve taken the braids out. | 我看出来你把辫子拆了 |
[01:29] | Your hair looks fun. | 你头发现在看着挺好玩的 |
[01:30] | Now it’s ready for me to braid again. | 现在它们可以让我重头再编一遍了 |
[01:31] | Okay. Amy, I don’t want you to take this the wrong way, | Amy 我不想让你想岔了 |
[01:34] | but you gotta calm the “F train” Down. | 但是你得特么好好冷静下来 |
[01:36] | You’re going to ace this test. | 这次考试你一定能高分通过的 |
[01:38] | You think that because you love me, | 你是爱我才这么认为的 |
[01:39] | and love has made you dumb. | 然而爱情都让你变傻了 |
[01:41] | I disagree, if anything, love has made me smarter. | 我反对 真要说的话 爱情让我变聪明了 |
[01:43] | Remember last week when I boiled that egg? | 还记得上周 我煮熟那个鸡蛋的时候吗 |
[01:44] | That was big. I was really proud of you. | 很了不起 我真的为你感到骄傲 |
[01:46] | Yes, and– hold onto your crazy-ass hair– | 没错 接下来 抓好你疯癫的头发 |
[01:48] | because I’m about to prove to you that you have nothing to worry about. | 我要向你证明你根本没什么好担心的 |
[01:51] | Follow me. | 跟我来 |
[01:52] | Practice test. | 模拟考试 |
[01:53] | You ace it, you relax, | 你通过考试 放松下来 |
[01:54] | you nail the real one, you become a sergeant, | 再搞定真正的考试 当上警长 |
[01:56] | you make grateful love to me for 14 hours straight. | 然后跟我疯狂做爱14个小时 |
[01:58] | – Jake – Fine, one hour. | – Jake – 好吧 1小时 |
[02:00] | 15 minutes. Eight. | 15分钟 8分钟 |
[02:01] | Three but they’re mind-blowing. | 3分钟 但是必须超级爽 |
[02:02] | I told you a million times– | 我跟你说过一万次了 |
[02:04] | You don’t really want more than three. | 你连3分钟都不想要 |
[02:05] | No, practice exams are worthless. | 不是那个 模拟考试根本没用 |
[02:07] | The testing conditions are way too pristine. | 模考的环境太安静了 |
[02:09] | There’s nothing to distract you. I mean, look around. | 都没东西来分你的神 你看看这里 |
[02:11] | A child could pass the frickin’ MCAT in here. | 小孩都能在这里考过美国医学院入学测验 |
[02:13] | I knew you would say that, | 我就知道你会这么说 |
[02:14] | which is why I’ve asked these officers… | 所以我找来了这些警官 |
[02:17] | to do their paperwork in here while you take the test. | 让他们在你考试的时候在这里做文书工作 |
[02:20] | He writes way too loudly. She’s always yawning. | 他写字太大声 她一直打哈欠 |
[02:22] | He has a gross cold. | 他感冒可严重了 |
[02:23] | IBS, IBS. | 肠易激综合征 肠易激综合征 |
[02:25] | She has a weird arm-stretching thing. | 她老爱伸胳膊 可奇怪了 |
[02:28] | IBS, IBS, | 肠易激综合征 肠易激综合征 |
[02:29] | and Hitchcock and Scully | 还有Hitchcock和Scully |
[02:31] | with two hours worth of potato chips. | 带着够吃两个小时的薯片 |
[02:32] | Oh, my God, it’s gonna be crinkle-city. | 天呐 这个地方简直要人命啊 |
[02:34] | Jake said we get to eat with our mouths open. | Jake说我们可以张着嘴吃 |
[02:36] | What a day! | 美好的一天 |
[02:38] | Babe, take the practice test. Then you’ll know you’re ready. | 宝贝 做了这个模拟考试 然后你就知道你准备好了 |
[02:42] | Okay. See you in two hours. | 好吧 两小时后见 |
[02:45] | Sir, a witness just came in with her child. | 长官 一个目击证人带着小孩过来了 |
[02:47] | While she was being interviewed, | 她在做笔录的时候 |
[02:48] | I took the kid to the soft room, | 我带着小孩去了谈话室 |
[02:50] | and the toy situation in there is kind of bleak. | 那里摆着的玩具也实在太寒碜了 |
[02:52] | Is this your opinion or the child’s opinion? | 这是你的想法还是那小孩的想法 |
[02:54] | – It’s mine. – Trick question. | – 我的 – 陷阱问题 |
[02:55] | Any opinion about toys is a child’s opinion. | 所有关于玩具的想法都是小孩的想法 |
[02:57] | All we have in there are toys from the movie “Kazaam,” | 那里的玩具都是电影<精灵也疯狂>里的玩偶 |
[03:00] | and none of ’em are even Kazaam. | 可没一个是精灵Kazaam |
[03:03] | I have an extra graphing calculator | 我有一个多余的图形计算器 |
[03:05] | I could leave in there for the children. | 我可以把它放那让孩子们玩 |
[03:06] | Um, I was thinking we could liven things up in there. | 呃 我在想能不能让那里更有意思 |
[03:10] | Maybe add a model train? | 要不放个模型火车 |
[03:12] | I used to love ’em when I was a kid. | 我小的时候特别爱玩 |
[03:13] | I was also a model train enthusiast as a child. | 我还是个小孩的时候也很热衷于玩模型火车 |
[03:16] | Those miniature tracks provided me with some of my happiest memories. | 那些微型轨道给我带来了最快乐的记忆 |
[03:20] | All aboard! | 大家请上车 |
[03:21] | The train will be departing in 45 minutes. | 火车将在45分钟后发车 |
[03:30] | I like this idea, Jeffords. | 主意不错 Jeffords |
[03:31] | I’ll help you build the train set. | 我来帮你建火车模型 |
[03:33] | Sweet! This’ll be fun! | 太棒了 一定会很有趣的 |
[03:35] | I hope not. | 我希望不要有趣 |
[03:36] | It’s trains. | 那可是火车 |
[03:37] | Gina, as you know, | Gina 你知道的 |
[03:39] | Great Nana Boyle recently passed. | Boyle家的曾祖母最近去世了 |
[03:41] | Yes, I watched the live stream of the plug-pulling ceremony. | 我知道 我看了拔插头典礼的直播 |
[03:45] | Anyway, they executed her will. | 不管怎么说 他们执行了她的遗嘱 |
[03:47] | – Guess what she left me? – No. | – 猜猜她给我留了什么 – 不猜 |
[03:48] | Her silk bed sheets. | 她的真丝床单 |
[03:50] | They were very special to her. She insisted on dying in them. | 那些床单对她意义非凡 她坚持要死在上面 |
[03:52] | Don’t get jealous. She left you something too. | 不要嫉妒哦 她也给你留了东西 |
[03:55] | Oh, that’s so nice of her. | 哦 她真是太好了 |
[03:58] | And it’s a big jar of brown sludge that smells like death. | 给了我一大罐散发着死亡气息的棕色泥浆 |
[04:02] | Oh, you got the mother dough! | 哦 你得到了老母亲面种 |
[04:04] | Ugh! Did this come out of her? | 恶 这玩意是从她体内弄出来的吗 |
[04:06] | Charles, how grossed out should I be right now? | Charles 我该要有多恶心才对啊 |
[04:08] | No, that’s the Boyle family sourdough starter. | 不是 那是Boyle家族的初代酵母 |
[04:10] | It’s fed us for 140 years. | 已经喂养了我们140年了 |
[04:12] | The bread it births is succulent and firm–tang for days. | 用它做出来的面包鲜美又耐嚼 酸味悠长 |
[04:17] | I hate so many of the words you just used. | 你刚刚说的好多字我都好讨厌啊 |
[04:19] | Charles, if it’s so great, why would she give it to me? | Charles 如果这个真那么好的话 她为什么要给我 |
[04:22] | I barely knew her. | 我几乎都不认识她 |
[04:23] | You know what, she probably got you confused with my cousin Tina. | 我知道了 她肯定是把你和我表哥Tina搞混了 |
[04:26] | He was always her favorite. | 她最喜欢他了 |
[04:27] | Tina is a boy’s name? | Tina是个男孩的名字吗 |
[04:28] | – Yeah, short for Christina. – Mm. | – 对 Christina的简称 – 唔 |
[04:30] | You’re right, it’s pretty gross. | 你说的没错 这个是挺恶心的 |
[04:32] | You don’t bake bread. Let me take it off your hands. | 你也不做面包 来 我帮你拿走吧 |
[04:33] | Oh, Charles. | 哦 Charles |
[04:34] | Charles Charles Charles Charles, Charles, Charles. | |
[04:37] | You already showed your cards, baby boy. | 你已经亮出底牌了 亲 |
[04:39] | I know how badly you want this, | 现在我知道你有多想要这个了 |
[04:41] | so you’re gonna have to pay for it. | 那你就得付出代价 |
[04:42] | Gina, please. | Gina 拜托了 |
[04:43] | No, I’ll take $10,000. | 别说了 我要10000美元 |
[04:45] | What? Are you out of your mind? | 什么 你疯了吗 |
[04:47] | – Probably. – You don’t even want that. | – 也许吧 – 你压根就不想要它 |
[04:48] | You said it smelled like death. | 你说它散发着死亡的味道 |
[04:49] | I thought it did, but now… | 我以为是死亡的味道 但是现在 |
[04:53] | Smells like opportunity. | 机会的味道 |
[04:55] | – Ugh. – Oh, God, | – 啊 – 天呐 |
[04:56] | it really does smell bad. My eyes hurt. | 真够难闻的 我眼睛都熏疼了 |
[05:00] | Ahh. | 哈 |
[05:01] | What are you looking all wistful about? | 一脸沉醉地在想什么呢 |
[05:02] | Just thinking, about relationships and love, | 就是思考 关于爱情和恋情 |
[05:04] | and how I’m way better at them than I thought I’d be. | 还有我对这个多么的擅长 比我想象中的厉害多了 |
[05:07] | Should I do a TED Talk on it? | 我是不是应该做个TED演讲了 |
[05:08] | Doesn’t seem any dumber than all the other TED Talks. | 反正也不会比其他的TED演讲更白痴了 |
[05:10] | I mean, Amy was a wreck and I fixed her. | 你看 Amy崩溃了 然后我治好了她 |
[05:13] | The weird thing is, I love her so much, | 奇怪的是 我这么爱她 |
[05:15] | I don’t even feel like bragging about it. | 我甚至都不想到处吹嘘 |
[05:16] | – Clearly. – You get it. | – 显然如此 – 你懂我 |
[05:17] | All right, two things. One, we’re out of chips. | 好了现在有两件事 第一 薯片吃完了 |
[05:19] | – How? – You skimped us. | – 怎么会 – 你给的不够 |
[05:21] | And two, Amy left and asked me to give you this note. | 还有第二件事 Amy走了 还让我把这个纸条给你 |
[05:24] | What’s she say? She go out to get us more chips? | 她说什么了 是不是出去给我们买薯片去了 |
[05:26] | No, the practice test freaked her out. | 不是 模拟考试把她吓到了 |
[05:29] | She’s not taking the sergeant’s exam. | 她不参加警长考试了 |
[05:32] | Damn it! | 靠 |
[05:35] | – Amy’s not in the break room. – Or the evidence room. | – Amy不在休息室 – 也没在证据室 |
[05:37] | Or the ladies’ bathroom. | 也不在女卫生间 |
[05:39] | You know what? I’ll check again. | 你知道吗 我要再去看看 |
[05:41] | I’ve never seen him walk with such purpose. | 我从没见过他这么目的明确地走路 |
[05:44] | What a wretched man. | 真是个可怜人 |
[05:45] | I can’t believe this is happening. | 不敢相信居然发生了这样的事 |
[05:46] | I didn’t think there was any way she could fail the practice test. | 我觉得她没可能会通不过模拟考试 |
[05:48] | Well, we still have three hours until the exam. | 离考试还有三个小时 |
[05:50] | First we gotta figure out where she is. | 首先我们要搞清楚她在哪 |
[05:51] | All right, think. | 好吧 动脑子想 |
[05:52] | If you were Amy, where would you be right now? | 如果你是Amy 你现在会在哪 |
[05:54] | Oh, uh, boring pantsuit store. | 哦 无聊的西装套装店 |
[05:56] | A crossword factory? | 填字游戏工厂 |
[05:57] | A museum of retainers and headgear? | 保持器和头饰博物馆 |
[05:59] | Is it possible to enter the color beige? | 话说能不能进入到米黄这种颜色里呢 |
[06:01] | All right. | 行了 |
[06:02] | Ooh, I know, I can call her from Sarge’s phone. | 哦 我知道了 我可以用警长的电话给她打过去 |
[06:05] | There’s no way she’ll turn down a call from a superior officer. | 她是绝对不会拒接上司的电话的 |
[06:10] | Everybody shush! | 大家都安静 |
[06:11] | It’s ringing, I can hear her phone. | 手机在响 我听到了 |
[06:12] | She’s still in the building. | 她还在楼里 |
[06:14] | She’s still in the room! | 她还在屋里 |
[06:16] | She’s in… | 她在 |
[06:18] | her desk drawer! | 她的抽屉里 |
[06:19] | Nope. It’s just her purse. | 不对 是她的包 |
[06:21] | Phone must be in the purse. That makes more sense. | 手机肯定是在包里 这样解释才合理 |
[06:22] | Phone, wallet, keys. | 手机 钱包 钥匙 |
[06:24] | She didn’t take anything with her. | 她什么都没带 |
[06:25] | That means she’s still close. Let’s go! | 那就是说她还在附近呢 走 |
[06:28] | Duty Sergeant said she exited this way, and… | 当值警官说她从这边出去的 然后 |
[06:32] | she’s not here. Damn it! | 她不在这 靠 |
[06:34] | Stop thinking about her like she’s your girlfriend. | 不要再把她当成你的女朋友来思考了 |
[06:35] | What would you do if she was a perp? | 假设她是个罪犯 你会怎么做 |
[06:36] | I guess role play, | 也许会角色扮演 |
[06:38] | try and see the world through her eyes. | 试着透过她的眼睛看世界 |
[06:39] | Oh, no, what if I see my reflection and fall in love with myself? | 万一我看到了我的倒影然后爱上了自己怎么办 |
[06:42] | Jake, we have a literal ticking clock situation here. | Jake 我们时间真的很紧 |
[06:44] | Roger that. Okay, fine, I’ll be Amy. | 收到 好吧 我来做Amy |
[06:46] | Just know everything I’m about to say, I say with love. | 不过要记住接下来我说的话 都是带着爱说的 |
[06:51] | Okay. I’m outside. | 好吧 我在室外 |
[06:53] | It’s 78 degrees and yet somehow I’m still cold. | 现在是25摄氏度 不过我还是有点冷 |
[06:57] | Better walk on the sunny side of the street. | 最好走在大街的阳面 |
[06:59] | Wait, did I remember to put on sunscreen? | 等下 我擦防晒了吗 |
[07:01] | Pause to think, pause to think. | 停下来 想一下 |
[07:03] | Yes, I did put on sunscreen, | 没错 我擦防晒了 |
[07:04] | and I bragged about it all morning. | 而且我一早上都在炫耀 |
[07:06] | Amy’s on the move. And I’m walking, | Amy开始走了 然后我开始走 |
[07:08] | I’m walking. | 我在走路 |
[07:10] | GP40 Diesel locomotive with sprung drive wheels, | GP40柴油机车带弹簧驱动轮 |
[07:14] | rule 17 lighting, and full underbody detailing. | 符合第17条规则的照明系统和精准的底部细节 |
[07:18] | You’re gonna be the belle of the ball. | 你的美就要震惊世人了 |
[07:19] | Terry is your god. | Terry是你们的上帝 |
[07:21] | All hail Lord Terry, giver of life. | 造物主Terry王万岁 |
[07:25] | “All hail Lord Terry.” | “Terry王万岁” |
[07:28] | Check out Jeffords Junction. | 快看Jeffords枢纽站 |
[07:30] | It’s got a ice cream shop, a ’50s diner, | 这还有个冰淇淋店 小餐馆 |
[07:32] | and a Mexican restaurant with a sombrero on it. | 还有一个屋顶是墨西哥宽边帽的墨西哥餐馆 |
[07:34] | What happens to the sombrero when it rains? | 那下雨的时候屋顶怎么办 |
[07:36] | I see no drains. Does it just fill up with water | 我没看到排水管 那积水就一直堆积在上面 |
[07:38] | until the building collapses, killing everyone inside? | 堆到房子塌了 把里面所有人都砸死为止吗 |
[07:40] | Fun fact: it never rains at Jeffords Junction. | 事实是 在Jeffords枢纽站是永远不会下雨的 |
[07:43] | So you achieved this level of lushness | 那你这么郁郁葱葱一大片 |
[07:45] | through irrigation alone? | 是用了单独的灌溉系统吗 |
[07:46] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[07:48] | I’m just trying to build a fun world. | 我就是想建一个有趣的小世界啊 |
[07:50] | That’s what model trains are all about: imagination. | 这就是模型小火车的意义所在啊 想象力 |
[07:52] | No, they’re about accuracy. | 不是 他们是关于准确性的 |
[07:54] | People like to see the world around them exactly as it is, | 人们想看到和他们周围世界一模一样的 |
[07:56] | but smaller. | 只不过要小一点 |
[07:57] | Okay, well, we can have part of the model be very accurate | 好的 那 里面一部分模型是侧重准确性的 |
[08:01] | and part of it will be creative. | 另一部分侧重创造性的 |
[08:02] | I’m okay with that. | 这样我也可以接受 |
[08:03] | Yes, yes, as am I. | 是的 是的 我也是 |
[08:05] | Would you fetch me the 8 millimeter level from my office? | 你能帮我把那8毫米水平尺从我办公室拿来吗 |
[08:08] | Oh, sure. | 哦 行啊 |
[08:18] | Oops. | 哎呦 |
[08:19] | Gina! I just want to say, I am disgusted by you. | Gina 我要告诉你 我真恶心你 |
[08:22] | You somehow lucked your way into a family heirloom, | 你那么幸运得到了传家宝 |
[08:25] | and have the gall to ask me to give you $10,000 for it? | 居然厚脸皮让我用10000美元买它 |
[08:27] | That’s an absurd amount of money! | 这个数额也太荒谬了吧 |
[08:29] | Took me all morning to get it together! | 让我凑了整整一个早上才凑齐 |
[08:30] | Oh, I thought you were telling me off. | 我以为你是在叫我放弃呢 |
[08:32] | And what would that get me? Pride? | 那又能给我换来什么 自尊吗 |
[08:34] | You can’t make bread with pride. | 你又不可能拿自尊烤面包 |
[08:36] | Well, unfortunately, I’ve changed my mind. | 呃 不幸的是 我改主意了 |
[08:38] | I want to keep the mother dough. I’m gonna start baking. | 我想要留着这个老母亲面种 我要开始烤面包了 |
[08:40] | I see what you’re doing. You’re trying to up the price. | 我知道你想要干什么 你想要抬价 |
[08:43] | Well, shame on you. | 你太无耻了 |
[08:45] | But also, here you go. | 但是 给你 |
[08:47] | An extra $2,000. | 另外2000美元 |
[08:49] | You won’t get one cent more… | 我一分钱也不会多出了 |
[08:51] | after this. | 除了这些 |
[08:54] | Charles, get your chicken leg off my desk. | Charles 把你的小细腿从我桌子上拿走 |
[08:56] | I don’t want your money, Boyle. | 我不想要你的钱 Boyle |
[08:58] | – What’s going on? – Nothing, | – 怎么了 – 没事 |
[08:59] | I just realized that I just love old, sour bread so much! | 我刚刚发现我好喜欢陈的酸面包 |
[09:04] | – Come on, Gina. – Fine! | – 算了吧 Gina – 好吧 |
[09:05] | I put it under my desk | 我把它放到了我桌子下面 |
[09:06] | and my space heater burnt it to a crisp. | 我的供暖器都把它烤成成渣渣了 |
[09:11] | You’re a murderer! | 你这个谋杀犯 |
[09:12] | Listen, you gotta get over it. | 听着 你就想开点吧 |
[09:13] | It was just some old bread batter. | 这不过是一些陈的面包糊 |
[09:15] | It had black spots in it. | 里面都有小黑点了 |
[09:16] | Those are sour spores! | 那是酸孢子 |
[09:17] | That’s where the tang comes from. | 味道就是从那里来的 |
[09:19] | That’s tang town. | 那是酸之镇 |
[09:21] | I’m walking. | 我正在走 |
[09:22] | I’m walking and I’m seeing a paper supply store. | 往前走 然后 看到了一家办公用品店 |
[09:26] | I wonder if they have those new summer folders? | 我不知道他们是不是有夏季新款文件夹 |
[09:28] | Whoa, you’re good. I’ve definitely heard | 哇 你真棒 我觉得我真的听到 |
[09:29] | her talk about those folders. | 她在说这些文件夹了 |
[09:31] | That’s because they have such a fun color scheme, | 那是因为它们的配色特别有意思 |
[09:33] | perfect for vacation organization. | 特别适合组织假期活动时用 |
[09:35] | This is chilling. | 太吓人了 |
[09:37] | Darn it to heck. | 该死的 真见鬼 |
[09:38] | The store is closed. | 这家商店关门了 |
[09:40] | My bad day just got a whole heck of a lot worse. | 我这不走运的一天 真是见鬼的越来越不行了 |
[09:43] | Time to go… smoke in secret. | 现在到了 偷偷抽烟的时候了 |
[09:47] | And as I’m shame-smoking, I’m seeing… | 我正羞愧地抽着烟 我看见了 |
[09:52] | The library. | 图书馆 |
[09:53] | Captain, did you throw away my sombrero restaurant? | 警监 你是不是把我的宽边帽餐厅扔了 |
[09:58] | Oh, I might have knocked it in the bin by accident. | 哦 我可能不小心把它撞到垃圾桶里了 |
[10:01] | I do remember saying, “Oops.” | 我记得我说了 “哎呦” |
[10:05] | Fine, I’ll come clean. | 好吧 我坦白 |
[10:06] | You’re ruining our model with your frivolous garbage. | 你那个轻浮的垃圾正在毁掉我们的模型 |
[10:09] | We’re building this for kids! | 我们是给孩子们建的 |
[10:12] | You really think they’re gonna enjoy | 你真觉得他们真会喜欢 |
[10:14] | your brown rectangle of dirt with one little house? | 你那个带着个小房子的泥制长方形吗 |
[10:17] | Excuse me, this is an accurate facsimile | 不好意思 这是一个极为精准还原的 |
[10:19] | of a mid-sized switching yard. | 中型调车场复制体 |
[10:21] | And it isn’t a “little house.” | 这才不是什么”小房子” |
[10:22] | It’s a work shed where the yardmen get their | 这是调度员依据美国劳动安全卫生处规定 |
[10:24] | OSHA-mandated eight hours of rest between shifts. | 在换班期间得到8小时休息时间的工棚 |
[10:27] | So, yeah, I think the kids are gonna love it. | 所以 是的 我觉得孩子们会爱上它的 |
[10:29] | Okay, we have a witness coming in at 3:00 with her son. | 好吧 我们有个证人和她的儿子会在三点钟过来 |
[10:33] | Let’s split this train set in two, | 我们把这个整个火车模型分成两部分 |
[10:35] | make our own models, and see which one he likes more. | 自己做自己的模型 然后看看他更喜欢哪个 |
[10:38] | You’re on. | 就这么定了 |
[10:39] | You don’t stand a chance. | 你没有机会赢的 |
[10:41] | I’m gonna turn Jeffords Junction into | 我要把Jeffords枢纽站变成 |
[10:43] | the funnest town in America. | 全美国最有意思的小镇 |
[10:45] | That’s right, I said “Funnest.” | 你没听错 我是说的”最有意思的” |
[10:49] | Stop dancing. | 别跳了 |
[10:51] | Stop dancing. | 别跳了 |
[10:54] | This is a direct order. | 这是命令 |
[10:55] | Stop… | 别 |
[10:57] | dancing. | 跳了 |
[11:00] | Of course I know Amy Santiago. | 我当然知道Amy Santiago了 |
[11:03] | She was here earlier. | 她不久之前来过 |
[11:04] | She used my phone to call a car service. | 她还用我的手机叫了车 |
[11:06] | But she doesn’t have her wallet. | 但是她没带钱包 |
[11:07] | How’s she gonna pay for that? | 那她怎么付的钱 |
[11:08] | We have a joint account at Brooklyn Town Cars. | 我们在布鲁克林汽车中心有个共用账户 |
[11:10] | I can call them, and they’ll tell me | 我打给他们 然后他们就能告诉我 |
[11:11] | where they dropped her off. | 她在哪里下的车 |
[11:12] | She got out here. I don’t know where she went. | 她在这下的车 然后我就不知道她去哪里了 |
[11:14] | That’s it? You didn’t watch her? | 这就完了 你没看着她 |
[11:15] | You didn’t follow her with your eyes? | 你没在她走的时候一直用眼睛盯着她 |
[11:17] | No, that would be creepy. | 没有 那也太诡异了吧 |
[11:18] | Well, next time, do the city a favor | 好吧 下次 就当帮这个城市一个忙 |
[11:20] | and creep it up a little, bud! | 变诡异一点 兄弟 |
[11:22] | Let’s think, where did she go next? | 让我们想想 接下来 她会去哪里呢 |
[11:23] | Let’s mix it up. This time, you play Amy. | 我们换一下 这次 你来演Amy |
[11:25] | She’s in that building right there. | 她就在那的建筑里 |
[11:26] | Aww, you didn’t do the voice. | 哇 你都没有学她说话 |
[11:27] | That’s the Department of Records, | 那是档案部门 |
[11:28] | where her best and only friend Kylie works. | 是她最好的也是唯一的朋友Kylie工作的地方 |
[11:30] | Ah ha! “Noice.” | 哈哈 “尊棒” |
[11:32] | She signed in 20 minutes ago. | 她在20分钟之前登记进入大楼了 |
[11:33] | Yet another great opportunity for the voice. | 现在也是个极好的学她说话的机会 |
[11:37] | – Amy’s not here. -Ahh | – Amy不在这 – 唉 |
[11:38] | Don’t give up, babe, you’ll find me. | 别放弃啊 宝贝 你会找到我的 |
[11:40] | Not now, Rosa. | 不是现在啊 Rose |
[11:42] | Okay, so Amy’s test is in an hour | 好吧 还有一小时Amy就要考试了 |
[11:45] | and we have no idea where she is. | 她在哪里 我们一点头绪都没有 |
[11:46] | I’m spiraling. Somebody say something positive. | 我现在越来越低落 谁来讲点正能量的东西 |
[11:48] | I cannot believe you screwed this up for her. | 我简直不敢相信 你居然把这个搞砸了 |
[11:50] | I was kind of hoping for something | 我其实希望的是一些 |
[11:51] | more traditionally positive, | 更传统的正能量的东西 |
[11:52] | as opposed to overtly negative. | 也就是这种明显负能量的反义词 |
[11:54] | And I was hoping you wouldn’t lose my best friend. | 我还希望你没弄丢我最好的朋友呢 |
[11:55] | Starting to feel like you’re not a real big Jake head. | 开始觉得你不是很喜欢Jake了 |
[11:57] | Oh, no, I like him, | 不是的 我喜欢他 |
[11:59] | just not as a boyfriend for Amy. | 只是不喜欢他作为Amy的男朋友 |
[12:01] | Or as a trivia teammate. | 也不喜欢他是冷知识之夜的队友 |
[12:02] | Okay, Kylie, you have gotta get over the trivia thing. | 好了 Kylie 冷知识之夜那事你得看开点 |
[12:05] | I tried my hardest! | 我已经尽最大的努力了 |
[12:06] | The phrase you’re looking for is, | 正确的句子是 |
[12:09] | “Winter is coming.” | “凛冬将至” |
[12:10] | No, what Paul Revere said was that the British are coming. | 不是 保罗·列维尔说的是英国人要来了 |
[12:14] | – Come on. – Yeah, come on. | – 别这样啊 – 怎么了嘛 |
[12:15] | So what, Paul Revere never said “Winter is coming?” | 那又怎样 难道保罗·列维尔从来不说”凛冬将至”吗 |
[12:18] | Not even in late autumn? I still think I was right. | 秋天快完了他也不说吗 我还是认为我是对的 |
[12:21] | Can we please get back to Amy? | 我们能不能回到Amy这事来 |
[12:22] | She signed in downstairs 20 minutes ago, | 她20分钟前在楼下登记了 |
[12:23] | but she didn’t come here, so where is she? | 但是不在这 那她在哪 |
[12:25] | Well, this is the Department of Records, | 嗯 这是档案大厅 |
[12:26] | so I’m going to make an educated guess | 所以我来做一个有根据的猜测 |
[12:28] | and say she came here for a record. | 她来这是为了档案 |
[12:29] | Ooh, not sure you’re qualified to make an educated guess. | 我可不确定你有资格做什么有根据的猜测 |
[12:32] | Okay, I know where you’re going with this, | 好吧 我知道你要说什么了 |
[12:34] | the Theory of Relativity question. | 相对论的问题 |
[12:36] | Uh, he’s got crazy hair, super smart, Jewy name. | 呃 他头发特别疯 超级聪明 犹太人名字 |
[12:39] | Eisenberg! Jesse Eisenberg. | 艾森伯格 是杰西·艾森伯格 |
[12:41] | Sit down! | 快坐下吧 |
[12:44] | Look, I know lots of things. | 看 我知道特别多事情 |
[12:45] | I know the names of every Transformer. | 我知道所有变形金刚的名字 |
[12:47] | Yeah, even the Dinobots. Grimlock much? | 是的 就算是变形金刚系列玩具也知道 |
[12:50] | – No. – Okay. | – 不是吧你 – 好吗 |
[12:52] | I’m not dumb, I just can’t handle the trivia pressure. | 我不是笨 我不过是没法处理猜词游戏的压力 |
[12:54] | Anyway, can you please just look up every file | 总而言之 你能帮我查一下 |
[12:56] | that’s been logged out in the past 20 minutes? | 刚才20分钟里借出去的所有档案吗 |
[12:57] | Fine, but I’m doing it for her, not for you. | 好吧 不过是为她做的 不是你 |
[12:59] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[13:00] | Trivia Nazi over here. | 冷知识夜独裁者在这 |
[13:02] | Yeah, there was a 99th precinct case file | 有了 一份关于99分局 |
[13:05] | from January, 2014, | 2014年1月案件记录的文件 |
[13:06] | that was just accessed. | 刚刚被访问了 |
[13:07] | Okay, I definitely know where she is. | 好的 我绝对知道她在哪里了 |
[13:09] | Like you definitely knew | 就好像你绝对知道 |
[13:11] | the Serengeti was a type of pasta? | 塞伦盖蒂平原是一种意大利面一样吗 |
[13:13] | Let it go, Kylie! | 让那事过去吧 Kylie |
[13:15] | Mount Terry’s looking good, just add a little snow, | Terry山看起来很好 只要再加一点点雪花 |
[13:18] | and…perfect. | 然后 完美 |
[13:20] | Ah, yes. Now, that’s what I call | 对 现在 这才是我说的 |
[13:22] | the right amount of arid shrubbery. | 正确数量的干灌木丛 |
[13:24] | Great job, Captain. | 干得好 警监 |
[13:25] | That’s just what the kid’s gonna want, | 这绝对是孩子们想要的 |
[13:26] | to play in a serial killer’s dumping ground. | 在一块连环杀手弃尸地上玩耍 |
[13:29] | All aboard the Jeffords Victory Express! | Jeffords胜利快车要出发咯 |
[13:33] | Oh, I’m sure the child will love that | 我确定那个孩子会喜欢 |
[13:34] | you put a steam locomotive whistle on a diesel train. | 你在柴油火车上加上蒸汽笛的 |
[13:37] | I’m joking–he’s going to vomit when he hears that. | 我开玩笑的 他听到那个的时候会吐的 |
[13:40] | – Kid’s here. – Show him in. | – 孩子来了 – 带他进来 |
[13:42] | This is Dylan. | 这是Dylan |
[13:43] | Hello, Dylan. I’m Captain Holt. | 你好Dylan 我是Holt警监 |
[13:45] | We have some trains here to play with, | 在这我们有一些小火车可以玩 |
[13:46] | like this one that carries coal and rivets, | 比如这个 是运输煤和铆钉的 |
[13:49] | the two main exports of our town. | 是两种我们镇上最重要的出口物品 |
[13:51] | Would you like to transport some coal or rivets? | 你愿意运输一些煤或者铆钉吗 |
[13:53] | Or…would you like to come over here to Jeffords Junction, | 或者 你想不想来Jeffords枢纽站来呢 |
[13:57] | where it’s always all four seasons and a volcano? | 这里四季都有 还有一个火山哦 |
[14:01] | Do you have guys have any video games? | 你们谁有什么电子游戏吗 |
[14:03] | Okay, I see what’s happening here. | 好吧 我知道什么情况了 |
[14:06] | You’re afraid that you’re gonna make Sergeant Jeffords feel bad. | 你是不是害怕Jeffords警长感觉不开心啊 |
[14:08] | Don’t worry, he’s a subordinate. | 别担心 他是我下属 |
[14:10] | No, just– trains are kinda lame | 不是 就是 小火车感觉很傻啊 |
[14:12] | and nobody plays with them. | 也没人玩小火车了 |
[14:14] | Okay, but surely one of these trains | 好吧 那肯定这里面有一个 |
[14:17] | is less lame than the other, right? | 比另一个好一点吧 是吧 |
[14:19] | No, they look exactly the same to me. | 不是 对我来说 他们看起来一样 |
[14:24] | Get out. | 出去 |
[14:25] | Gina Gina. | |
[14:27] | I just got an email from the council of cousins. | 我刚刚收到了一封表亲理事会发来的邮件 |
[14:29] | Tina Boyle is contesting the will. | Tina Boyle对遗嘱提出异议 |
[14:30] | – So? – So he’s coming here right now | – 所以呢 – 所以他现在要到这来 |
[14:31] | with an officer of the court. | 还带着一个理事会成员 |
[14:33] | The mother dough is to be placed in protective custody | 那个老母亲面种会被保护性监控起来 |
[14:36] | until the matter is resolved. | 直到问题解决 |
[14:37] | Yeah, it’s resolved. I cooked it. | 是的 问题解决啦 我烤干了它 |
[14:39] | Don’t you understand what will happen if they find out? | 你难道不知道他们知道后会发生什么吗 |
[14:41] | Gina, they will banish you from the family. | Gina 他们会把你驱逐出家族的 |
[14:43] | No more Boyle activities. | 不能再参加Boyle家族活动 |
[14:45] | No Christmas cards, no Thanksgiving cards, | 没有圣诞节贺卡 没有感恩节贺卡 |
[14:47] | no Valentine’s cards. | 也没有情人节贺卡了 |
[14:48] | That’s right, imagine a Valentine’s Day | 没错 想象这样一个情人节 |
[14:50] | with no cards from your cousins. | 你没有收到表兄弟寄来的贺卡 |
[14:52] | Oh, my God. This is a dream come true. | 天啊 简直是美梦成真啊 |
[14:54] | You think I can get out of all the family vacations too? | 你觉得我可以不用参加家族假期活动了吗 |
[14:56] | Because let’s be honest, Charles, | 因为老实说 Charles |
[14:58] | Aruba was the worst thing that’s ever happened. | 阿鲁巴岛的旅游绝对是有史以来最糟的事情了 |
[15:01] | How do all 18 of you have sleep apnea? | 怎么你们18个人都有睡眠呼吸暂停症呢 |
[15:07] | Listen, we have to do something. | 听着 我们得采取点行动 |
[15:08] | Maybe if we put the dough in the box, they won’t check. | 也许我们把面团放进盒子里 他们就不会检查了 |
[15:11] | Won’t check what? | 不会检查什么 |
[15:12] | Christina! How are you? | Christina 你好吗 |
[15:15] | Great jacket. Where’d you get it? | 外套真好看 在哪买的啊 |
[15:16] | You know, I got it at Mervyn’s. | 你知道的 我在摩雯思商场买的 |
[15:18] | Where’s my mother dough? | 我的母面团去哪了 |
[15:19] | Yeah, about that. Um, it’s an interesting story, | 嗯 关于这个 呃 面团的故事 |
[15:22] | What happened with that thing, because | 是个有趣的故事 因为 |
[15:23] | Yeah, it is interesting. | 没错 确实挺有趣的 |
[15:25] | – I killed her. – No! | – 我把她杀了 – 不 |
[15:26] | – I killed her dead. – No, she didn’t. | – 我把她杀死了 – 不 她没有 |
[15:27] | Put her by a space heater till she was burnt up | 我把她放到加热器上 一直到她烧干殆尽 |
[15:29] | – to a black lump of coal. – No, shh. | – 最后变成一团黑煤球 – 没有 嘘 |
[15:31] | Oh, my God. | 我的天呀 |
[15:31] | Yeah, that’s right, she gone. | 是的 没错 她不在了 |
[15:33] | First of all, Gina, I love you. | 首先 Gina 我爱你 |
[15:35] | Secondly, you’re banished from the family. | 其次 你被家族驱逐了 |
[15:37] | Oh, no! | 哦 不 |
[15:38] | May I still please be on the Boyle daily email blast? | 别把我从Boyle每日邮件轰炸名单上踢出去 |
[15:41] | – Please? – I’m afraid not. | – 拜托了 – 恐怕不行 |
[15:43] | You’ll just get the weekly blasts, | 你只能收到每周邮件轰炸了 |
[15:45] | like the rest of our acquaintances. | 和我们其他的普通熟人一样 |
[15:46] | It was an accident, she didn’t mean it. | 这是个意外 她不是故意的 |
[15:47] | I’m sorry it had to end this way. | 不好意思只能这样了 |
[15:49] | Charles, I love you. | Charles 我爱你 |
[15:50] | I love you too. | 我也爱你 |
[15:51] | But you brought Gina into this family, | 但是是你把Gina带入这个家族的 |
[15:52] | and you’re also banished. | 所以你也被驱逐了 |
[15:53] | What? | 什么 |
[15:56] | Oh, there you are, thank God. | 哦 你在这啊 谢天谢地 |
[15:57] | Hey. How’d you find me? | 嘿 你怎么找到我的 |
[15:59] | January 14th, 2014. | 2014年1月14日 |
[16:02] | Detectives Peralta and Santiago | Peralta和Santiago警探 |
[16:03] | conducted surveillance from a rooftop at 397 Barton Street. | 从一个屋顶上对巴顿大街397号进行了监视 |
[16:07] | This is where we came the night I won our bet | 那天晚上我就是在这里赢了我们的赌约 |
[16:09] | and you fell in love with me. | 你也是在这里爱上我的 |
[16:11] | – Jake. – The night that | – Jake – 那天晚上 |
[16:12] | you flirted with me for 20 seconds | 你对我暗送秋波20秒钟 |
[16:13] | and I became obsessed with you forever. | 我就永远被你迷住了 |
[16:15] | Ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[16:21] | I’m sorry I freaked out and ran away. | 我抱歉我发疯然后还逃跑了 |
[16:23] | It’s okay. | 没关系的 |
[16:24] | Just because you messed up the practice test | 就算你在模拟测试的时候表现不佳 |
[16:26] | doesn’t mean you’re gonna fail the real one. | 也不表示你无法通过测试呀 |
[16:27] | I didn’t mess it up. I got 102%. | 我没有表现不好 我比满分还多拿两分 |
[16:30] | I found a spelling error in one question. | 我在一个提问中发现了一个拼写错误 |
[16:32] | I gave myself extra credit. | 所以我给自己加分了 |
[16:34] | Then why’d you leave? | 那你为什么要离开呢 |
[16:35] | Because that was the first time it really hit me. | 因为那个时候我才第一次想到 |
[16:38] | When I pass the exam, I’ll actually be a sergeant. | 如果我通过了测试 我就是一名真正的警长了 |
[16:42] | What if everything changes between us? | 如果我们之间变得不一样了怎么办 |
[16:44] | That’s why you came here? | 所以你才到这来 |
[16:46] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[16:47] | Things are so good right now. | 现在一切都很美好 |
[16:49] | I don’t want to screw that up | 我不想毁了这一切 |
[16:50] | by getting transferred or becoming your boss. | 就因为我要被调岗或成为你的长官 |
[16:53] | Ames, I’ve always known you were gonna be my boss. | Ames 我一直都知道你会成为我的长官 |
[16:56] | I mean, this is your dream, from before we were dating. | 我是说 从我们约会之前这就是你的梦想了 |
[16:59] | And yeah, things might change a little, | 没错 确实会发生一点变化 |
[17:00] | but for the better, right? | 但是是朝着好的方向 对吧 |
[17:02] | We can finally get premium cable, | 我们终于可以有付费电视了 |
[17:03] | check out all those shows on EPIX. | 可以看看EPIX电视台的任何节目 |
[17:06] | Look, you can’t be afraid to be successful. | 听着 你不能害怕成功 |
[17:09] | You’re too good for that. | 你优秀到不用害怕 |
[17:10] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[17:12] | I love you too. | 我也爱你 |
[17:14] | Wait! The test. | 等等 测试 |
[17:16] | – We gotta get you outta here. – Right. | – 我们得离开这 – 没错 |
[17:17] | – I’m gonna be a sergeant. – You’re gonna be a sergeant! | – 我要当警长了 – 你要当警长了 |
[17:23] | You don’t have a key | 你不会刚好带着万能钥匙 |
[17:24] | for this random roof door, do you? | 随便哪个屋顶的门都能打开吧 |
[17:27] | Come on. Come on! | 快点 快点 |
[17:29] | Oh, no! | 哦 不 |
[17:31] | I broke the hotel key I forgot was in my wallet | 我把忘在钱包里五年的 |
[17:32] | for the last five years. | 宾馆钥匙给弄坏了 |
[17:33] | – Where’s Rosa? – We can’t wait for her. | – Rosa在哪 – 我们来不及等她了 |
[17:35] | The exam’s in 20 minutes. | 20分钟以后就要开始测试了 |
[17:36] | It’s my fault we’re up here. | 我们到这来都是我的错 |
[17:38] | I just won’t take the test. | 我不参加测试了 |
[17:39] | I’ll wait three years for the next one. | 我再等三年参加下一届的 |
[17:41] | Oh, no, you won’t. | 哦 不 你不用 |
[17:43] | No. Jake, | 别 Jake |
[17:44] | You are not Die-Harding off this roof. | 你不能像<虎胆龙威>里面那样从屋顶下去 |
[17:46] | I am definitely Die-Harding off this roof, | 我绝对要像<虎胆龙威>那样从屋顶下去 |
[17:48] | for you and only for you, and also for me | 为了你 也只为你 还为了我 |
[17:50] | ’cause I’ve always wanted to do it. | 因为我一直想试一试 |
[17:53] | Jake, come on, get down from there. | Jake 快点 从那下来 |
[17:55] | It’s too dangerous. | 太危险了 |
[17:56] | It’s perfectly safe. | 绝对安全 |
[17:58] | See you in hell, kiddo. | 地狱再见 孩子 |
[17:59] | What? | 什么 |
[18:01] | Yippee ki-yay! | 妈呀呀 |
[18:02] | Bars, bars, bars! | 栅栏 栅栏 栅栏 |
[18:04] | Oh! Are there bars on the window? | 哦 窗户外面装栅栏了吗 |
[18:06] | Yeah, there bars on the window. | 是的 窗户装栅栏了 |
[18:09] | I just set up a video game system. | 我刚刚把电子游戏系统设置好了 |
[18:11] | The kid’s much happier. | 孩子高兴多了 |
[18:12] | Turns out children don’t care about model trains. | 事实证明孩子们现在不喜欢火车模型了 |
[18:14] | Not only children. | 不仅仅是孩子 |
[18:15] | I’m beginning to think nobody does. | 我现在认为没人喜欢火车模型 |
[18:18] | Kevin, you are not gonna believe this. | Kevin 你不会相信的 |
[18:19] | Terry put Lo-V IRT Pullman rolling stock | Terry把铂尔曼低频交流电轨道车 |
[18:21] | on a ballastless track. | 放在无碴轨道上了 |
[18:23] | I was dying, Kevin, dying. | 我都快气死了 Kevin 要死了 |
[18:25] | Yes, you can hang up now. | 好了 你可以挂电话了 |
[18:26] | I guess we’re condemned | 我估计我们注定只能 |
[18:28] | to a life of solo railroading. | 过着一个人玩火车模型的生活了 |
[18:30] | We don’t have to be. | 我们可以不用这样 |
[18:32] | I know we’ve had our differences, | 我知道我们不一样 |
[18:33] | but through some crazy twist of fate we found each other. | 但是疯狂的命运让我们相遇 |
[18:37] | Shouldn’t we just be excited | 难道我们不应该为 |
[18:39] | that we have someone to share that with? | 找到能分享这一切的人而高兴吗 |
[18:45] | Not interested. Good day. | 完全不感兴趣 再见 |
[18:46] | Okay. Well, I just wanted to show you | 好吧 我就是想给你看看 |
[18:49] | I got a tiny little train inspector. | 我找到了一个小小火车检查员 |
[18:52] | It’s to make sure the tracks were up to code. | 他可以保证我们的轨道都符合规范 |
[18:56] | I’ll be going. | 我走了 |
[18:59] | Wait. | 等等 |
[19:02] | You left your figurine behind for some reason. | 你因为某种原因把你的小人忘在这了 |
[19:03] | Take it. | 拿走 |
[19:08] | Wait. | 等等 |
[19:10] | Come on, Sergeant, take the train through the pass. | 加油 警长 火车进站咯 |
[19:12] | All aboard the Terryliner. | Terry线的旅客 请上车 |
[19:14] | Next stop, Holtsovania. | 下一站 Holt索瓦尼亚 |
[19:17] | Where are you guys? | 你们去哪了 |
[19:20] | What the hell is taking you so long? | 怎么这么长时间 |
[19:22] | Did Jake Die-Hard off the roof? | Jake<虎胆龙威>下去了 |
[19:24] | – Yeah. – But the windows have bars. | – 是的 – 但是窗户上有栅栏呀 |
[19:25] | Yeah, we all know about the bars, Rosa! | 没错 我们都知道栅栏的事情了 Rosa |
[19:28] | All right, you get to the exam, | 好了 你去参加测试 |
[19:29] | I’ll take care of Jake. | 我会照顾Jake的 |
[19:29] | Yeah, don’t worry about me. | 对 别担心我 |
[19:31] | The important thing is, you go become a sergeant. | 重要的是 你就要成为警长了 |
[19:33] | Leave me! I know it’s gonna be hard to walk away, | 把我留在这 我知道离开很困难 |
[19:35] | But you have to be strong! | 但是你一定要坚强 |
[19:37] | She left like two minutes ago. You’re talking to nobody. | 她两分钟以前就走了 你说的话没人听 |
[19:39] | Yeah, that makes sense. | 嗯 这样也对 |
[19:40] | This is when the Boyles went to that farm | 这是Boyle家族去了那家农场 |
[19:42] | and we all got hoof and mouth disease. | 后来我们都得了口蹄疫 |
[19:45] | When we went to that water park, | 这是我们去水上公园的时候 |
[19:47] | and we all got hoof and mouth disease again. | 后来我们又都得了口蹄疫 |
[19:49] | That was a good vacation. | 那真是个美好的假期 |
[19:51] | Sam, Tina, what are you doing here? | Sam 还有Tina 你们在这做什么 |
[19:53] | Gina called us. | Gina叫我们来的 |
[19:54] | What? Why? | 什么 为什么 |
[19:55] | Because I wanted to show you this. | 因为我想给你们看这个 |
[19:57] | It’s a new mother dough. | 是一块新的老母亲面种 |
[19:58] | Now, I know it’s not 140 years old, | 我知道它没有140年的历史 |
[20:00] | but I will feed it, and I will nurture it, | 但是我会一直喂养它 培养它 |
[20:03] | and it will grow, and eventually it’ll be | 它会慢慢长大 最终它会跟 |
[20:06] | just as sour and smelly as the old one. | 原来那个一样又酸又臭 |
[20:10] | What about the tang? | 那个酸味怎么办 |
[20:10] | – It will be tang town. – Tang town. | – 这个会成为酸之镇的 – 酸之镇 |
[20:13] | Now can you just let Charles back into the family, please? | 现在你们能不能让Charles重回家族了 拜托了 |
[20:15] | How will we get to this new mother dough? | 那我们怎么才能接触这块新的母面团呢 |
[20:17] | You can all come by my apartment | 你们都可以来我的公寓 |
[20:19] | and take a little piece whenever you want. | 想要的时候就来取一块 |
[20:21] | – We’ll need keys. – Why? | – 我们得要钥匙 – 为什么 |
[20:23] | In case you’re not home, or in the bath. | 以防你不在家 或者在洗澡啊 |
[20:24] | Gina, it’s okay, you don’t have to do this. | Gina 没关系 你不需要这么做 |
[20:26] | Yes, I do, because you’re my brother. | 不 我要 因为你是我的哥哥 |
[20:30] | Isn’t she great? We used to have sex, you know. | 她很棒吧 我们过去还上过床呢 |
[20:32] | Cool. | 棒 |
[20:34] | You don’t have to mention that every time, you idiot. | 你不用每次都提到这个 你个傻蛋 |
[20:37] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[20:38] | Hey! That looks like the strut of a lady | 嘿 这看上去像是刚刚通过测试的女士 |
[20:41] | who just crushed an exam. | 走路的样子啊 |
[20:42] | I sure did, and finished 45 minutes early. | 我通过了 而且提前45分钟完成 |
[20:45] | Oh, nice, did everyone else give you dirty looks? | 哦 真棒 其他人是不是都恶狠狠地瞪你了啊 |
[20:46] | So dirty. | 特别凶狠 |
[20:48] | How long were you hanging off the roof for? | 你在屋顶上挂了多长时间 |
[20:49] | Long enough for me to take a bunch of pics. | 长得足够我拍一堆照片的了 |
[20:52] | Ah-ha, very funny. No “Soc.” | 啊哈 非常好笑 不能发到网上 |
[20:54] | Listen. | 听着 |
[20:55] | I just want to thank you guys | 我想谢谢你们 |
[20:56] | for chasing me down and getting me here. | 一直给我动力 让我走到现在 |
[20:59] | I know it’s been a rough day, Jake, | 我知道你今天不好过 Jake |
[21:00] | but I think I know how to make it up to you. | 不过我知道怎么补偿你 |
[21:02] | Three minutes? | 三分钟吗 |
[21:03] | Oh, no, not that. Even better. | 哦 不 不是 还要更好 |
[21:05] | Okay, welcome to trivia night. | 好了 欢迎大家来到冷知识之夜 |
[21:08] | You said you would never bring him again. | 你说过你不会再带他来的 |
[21:09] | Don’t worry, it’s gonna be fine, | 别担心 没事的 |
[21:11] | – I promise. – Is it? | – 我保证 – 是吗 |
[21:12] | Tonight’s first category, by special request, | 今晚的第一个类别 是特别要求加上的 |
[21:14] | the “Transformers” Movies. | <变形金刚>系列电影 |
[21:16] | Yes! | 太棒了 |
[21:17] | Question one. What is the name | 第一个问题 <变形金刚>电影里面的 |
[21:19] | of the evil race of Transformers? | 邪恶种族叫什么名字 |
[21:21] | The robot–bad robot. Oh, God, I don’t know. | 机器人 坏机器人 天啊 我不知道 |
[21:25] | – Damn it, Jake! – I’m sorry, | – 真是的 Jake – 对不起 |
[21:26] | I can’t take the trivia pressure! | 我应付不来冷知识之夜的压力啊 |
[21:28] | Why couldn’t you have just given me the three minutes? | 你为什么不能直接给我那三分钟的奖励呢 |