时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | All right everyone, as you know, | 好了各位 你们都知道 |
[00:02] | the NYPD intends to shutter one precinct in Brooklyn. | 纽约警局打算关停布鲁克林的一所分局 |
[00:05] | I’ll be evaluating the Nine-Nine | 我会评估99分局 |
[00:07] | and sending my findings to the Deputy Commissioner. | 并把我的结论交给副局长 |
[00:09] | Are there any questions? | 有什么疑问吗 |
[00:11] | Yeah, Veronica, are you sure you’re the best person | 有 Veronica 你真的是做这份工作 |
[00:14] | for that job, given our, um, you know… | 最合适的人吗 考虑到我们之前的 呃 |
[00:17] | – Sexual past. – Thank you, Detective Boyle. | – 性交历史 – 谢了 Boyle警探 |
[00:19] | Sergeant Jeffords, don’t be silly. | Jeffords警长 别傻了 |
[00:21] | I won’t let the fact that you and I have a history together | 我是不会让我们有过一段情这件事 |
[00:23] | affect the decision I have to make | 影响我要做的决定的 |
[00:25] | in any way whatsoever. | 丝毫不会影响 |
[00:27] | Well that’s certainly good to hear. | 这的确是个好消息 |
[00:28] | I mean, sure, it took me years of intense therapy to get over | 当然 我接受了多年的强效心理治疗来化解 |
[00:31] | and it’s given me a fear of intimacy | 还让我患上了亲密恐惧症 |
[00:33] | that has affected every subsequent relationship, | 影响了我后来的所有恋爱关系 |
[00:37] | but there’s no reason I can’t remain unbiased. | 但是我没有不公正的理由 |
[00:41] | The way you just said that makes it seem | 你刚才说话的语气就很像 |
[00:42] | like you actually are biased. | 你实际上是不公正的 |
[00:43] | I have no idea what you mean. | 我完全不懂你什么意思 |
[00:47] | That is all. | 我说完了 |
[00:50] | Okay, the plan is clear. | 好了 计划很清楚 |
[00:52] | Sarge, you divorce Sharon, abandon your children, | 警长 你休掉Sharon 丢下孩子 |
[00:54] | get back together with that monster. | 和那个怪物重归于好 |
[00:56] | – The precinct is saved. – I’m not leaving my family. | – 我们警局就得救了 – 我不会离开我的家人 |
[00:57] | Come on! You didn’t even consider it! | 不是吧 你都没有考虑一下 |
[01:19] | 传真 故障 | |
[01:19] | Why… won’t… you print? | 你 怎么 不打印 |
[01:23] | Ah, screw this. | 啊 不管了 |
[01:24] | No, no, no, no! Not again! | 别别别 别再来一次了 |
[01:26] | What is going on here? | 这是怎么回事 |
[01:27] | Stupid printer won’t print out my stupid resume | 这个破打印机打印不出我的破简历 |
[01:29] | which means I can’t send it to any decent stupid precincts | 于是我不能把它发给别的像样儿的破分局 |
[01:32] | when this stupid place shuts down. | 在这个破分局被关之后 |
[01:34] | That’s not gonna happen. | 那是不可能的 |
[01:35] | Why are you being such a Gloomy Gus? | 你怎么成了这么个哭丧鬼 |
[01:36] | – I’m a Realistic Randy. – Didn’t go with Rosa, huh? | – 我是个现实的人 – 你不是Rosa吗 |
[01:38] | Ugh, I’m gonna have to meet a whole new group of people. | 真烦 我得去认识一批全新的人 |
[01:39] | I hate people. | 我讨厌人 |
[01:41] | Life sucks. Nothing good ever happens. | 人生很操蛋 好事一桩都没有 |
[01:43] | That’s not true. Come on! | 当然不是那样 积极点 |
[01:44] | What does Captain Holt always tell us? | Holt警监总是告诉我们什么 |
[01:46] | Be a good cop, do your job, things’ll work out. | 当好警察 做好工作 万事皆会顺利 |
[01:48] | Yep, just this morning, | 没错 就在今天早上 |
[01:50] | I found this old bag on the street | 我在街上找到了这个旧袋子 |
[01:51] | and it has a cupcake inside. | 里面装着一个小蛋糕 |
[01:53] | See? Scully found a garbage cake. | 看见了吧 Scully找到一个垃圾蛋糕 |
[01:55] | And I found us… A dream case. | 我给咱俩找到了一个完美的案子 |
[01:57] | Involving one Ms. Cassie Sinclair. | 关系到一位Cassie Sinclair女士 |
[02:00] | – From Serve & Protect? – Yeah. | – <服务和保护>里的 – 对 |
[02:01] | – That is my favorite cop show. – Yeah. | – 那是我最喜欢的刑侦剧 – 对 |
[02:03] | Apparently her laptop was stolen and it had… | 她的笔记本电脑被偷了 里面有 |
[02:05] | “Sensitive materials” On it. | “敏感资料” |
[02:06] | You know what that’s code for… | 你懂那是什么意思吧 |
[02:08] | – Bank account numbers. – Nudies! | – 银行卡号 – 裸照 |
[02:09] | One or the other– I’m not a pervert. | 二者之一 我不是变态 |
[02:10] | The point is, Gloomy Gus, | 重点是 哭丧鬼 |
[02:12] | – not everything is terrible. – Maybe you’re right. | – 并非万事都是一团糟 – 可能你说的对 |
[02:13] | Maybe life isn’t a miserable, unending, | 可能人生并不是惨不忍睹 漫无止境 |
[02:15] | – maggot-filled pile of crap. – Yeah, there you go. | – 腐烂长蛆的一坨屎 – 对了 这不好了 |
[02:17] | Let’s go find some nudies or bank account numbers– | 我们去找到那些裸照 或者银行卡号 |
[02:19] | both would be helpful. | 找到哪个都很好 |
[02:20] | Guys, we gotta do something about Veronica. | 大家 我们得想办法对付Veronica |
[02:22] | She’s really out to get us. | 她是真的要治我们了 |
[02:24] | We just need to find out what horrible thing | 我们只要弄明白Terry对她 |
[02:25] | Terry did to this woman | 做了什么丧尽天良的事 |
[02:27] | so he can apologize and make it right. | 再让他去道歉弥补就行了 |
[02:28] | I’ve been wracking my brain. I can’t think of anything. | 我脑子都想疼了 什么也想不起来 |
[02:31] | – Did you cheat on her? – No! I would never do that. | – 你是不是给她带绿帽了 – 没有 我不可能那样对她 |
[02:33] | Did you date one of her friends | 你是不是和她分手之后 |
[02:34] | – right after you broke up? – Uh-uh. | – 立即跟她的朋友约会了 – 没有 |
[02:36] | I cut off ties with all our mutual friends. | 我和我们共同的朋友全都断了联系 |
[02:39] | Even Tommy. Terry loved Tommy! | 连Tommy都不联系了 Terry可喜欢Tommy了 |
[02:41] | Tommy turned Terry on to tennis. | Tommy让Terry喜欢上了网球 |
[02:43] | Well, you did something to her. | 反正你肯定惹到她了 |
[02:44] | We’ll just have to get Veronica to tell us what it was. | 看来得让Veronica亲口告诉我们是什么事了 |
[02:47] | It’s time for a little girl talk. | 到女生悄悄话的时间了 |
[02:48] | You really think you can handle girl talk? | 你真的会说女生悄悄话吗 |
[02:50] | Relax. I got this. | 别紧张 我没问题 |
[02:52] | Hey Veronica. It’s time for some girl talk. | 你好Veronica 到女生悄悄话的时间了 |
[02:57] | Let me see that bra! | 给我看看你的胸罩 |
[02:59] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[03:00] | Didn’t work. What else we got? | 不管用 还有什么别的办法 |
[03:02] | Hey! Huh? | 怎么样 |
[03:06] | – Whoa, this is dope. – Dope it right. | – 哇 这里真酷炫 – 当然酷炫了 |
[03:09] | – Welcome to the dream factory. – Hey, man. | – 欢迎来到造梦工厂 – 嘿 哥们儿 |
[03:10] | We gotta be cool, all right? | 我们要保持冷静 好吗 |
[03:12] | I know you have some fantasy about being a movie star. | 我知道你有当电影明星的幻想 |
[03:14] | I don’t fantasize about being a movie star. | 我不幻想当电影明星 |
[03:16] | I fantasize about meeting one. | 我幻想遇见电影明星 |
[03:18] | And being invited to a party at George Clooney’s villa, | 然后被邀请去乔治克鲁尼的别墅派对 |
[03:20] | where he pranks me and then we prank Matt Damon together | 他整蛊我 我们再一起整马特达蒙 |
[03:23] | and then Damon’s like “Peralta, you got the goods. | 达蒙会说 “Peralta 你挺有本事 |
[03:25] | You’re gonna be the star of my next movie.” | 来当我下部电影的主角吧” |
[03:27] | Wait, maybe I do want to be a movie star. | 等等 好像我真的想当电影明星 |
[03:28] | – Heads up. Here she comes. – Okay. | – 注意 她过来了 – 好 |
[03:29] | – Hey. – Ms. Sinclair. | – 你好 – Sinclair女士 |
[03:31] | I’m Detective Diaz. This is Detective Peralta. | 我是Diaz警探 这是Peralta警探 |
[03:33] | Oh, I like the way you wear your badge. | 哦 我喜欢你带警徽的方式 |
[03:35] | – Can I steal that? – Absolutely. | – 我能学吗 – 当然可以 |
[03:36] | Oh, hey, here’s another little nugget for you, if you’d like. | 哦 我再教你一招 如果你喜欢的话 |
[03:39] | Thanks for coming down to the precinct. | 谢谢你到我们分局来 |
[03:41] | Oh, and one more thing… I’m a cop. | 哦 还有一件事 我是警察 |
[03:46] | Wouldn’t the person already know that | 别人不应该知道你是警察吗 |
[03:48] | – if they were at the precinct? – No, it works. | – 人家都已经来分局了 – 不 这招很管用的 |
[03:50] | – So you had your laptop stolen? – Yeah, last night. | – 你的笔记本电脑被偷了是吗 – 是的 在昨晚 |
[03:53] | Someone broke into my trailer, jimmied the lock. | 有人闯进我的保姆车 撬开锁 |
[03:55] | I found out this morning from the second A.D. | 今天早上副AD告诉的我 |
[03:57] | Ah, A.D., Announcing Department. | 啊 AD是通知部门吧 |
[03:59] | – Assistant Director. – Oh, that’s even better. | – 是副导演的意思 – 哦 那更好了 |
[04:00] | Hey, hi, Cassie, who is this? | 你好 Cassie 这是谁 |
[04:02] | Well, this is Peralta and Diaz, from the NYPD. | 这是Peralta和Diaz 纽约警局来的 |
[04:05] | – They’re here about my laptop. – Oh. | – 他们是来调查我的笔记本的 – 哦 |
[04:06] | I didn’t think you were gonna involve the cops in this, | 我以为你不会让警察来处理这件事的 |
[04:09] | but well, that’s okay, here they are. | 不过 没关系 他们已经来了 |
[04:11] | I’m Gary Lurmax. I’m the Executive Producer. | 我是Gary Lurmaz 我是执行制片人 |
[04:13] | Your name comes up at the end of every episode | 你的名字在每一集的最后都出现 |
[04:15] | with that parrot that says: “Talk to my lawyer!” | 和那只说”去跟我的律师谈”的鹦鹉一起 |
[04:18] | Well, that’s actually Walter, my pet African grey. | 那是Walter 我的非洲灰鹦鹉 |
[04:21] | Ah, so cool. Anyways, we’re real cops. | 啊 真酷 总之 我们是真警察 |
[04:23] | Should we look at the crime scene? | 该看看犯罪现场了吧 |
[04:25] | Captain, can we talk? | 警监 我们能说句话吗 |
[04:27] | Boyle, you know my feelings about bathroom conversations. | Boyle 你知道我对厕所谈话的态度 |
[04:30] | Steadfastly against. | 坚决反对 |
[04:31] | I know. I just don’t want Veronica to overhear. | 我知道 我只是不想让Veronica不小心听见 |
[04:33] | I know what she’s going through. | 我懂她的心情 |
[04:35] | I’ve been broken up with six times. | 我分手过六次 |
[04:36] | Really? Only six? | 真的吗 只有六次 |
[04:38] | Yep. Oh wait. | 是 哦等等 |
[04:39] | Does it count if they end the relationship | 如果对方跟你提出分手 |
[04:41] | but still want to be friends? | 但是还想当朋友 算不算呢 |
[04:42] | – Yes. – Oh, then 210. | – 算 – 哦 那有210次 |
[04:44] | My point is, | 重点是 |
[04:45] | I’m worried that Veronica will never forgive Terry. | 我担心Veronica永远都不能原谅Terry |
[04:48] | Is there anyone above her that you can appeal to? | 有没有比她级别高的人你可以去申诉 |
[04:50] | She reports to Deputy Commissioner Grayson. | 她向Grayson副局长汇报 |
[04:52] | I’ve already tried to set up a meeting with him. | 我已经试过约他面谈了 |
[04:53] | He’s on vacation with his family in the Poconos. | 他和家人在波科诺山区度假呢 |
[04:55] | Okay, so maybe we find out where he’s staying | 好吧 或许我们找到他的住处 |
[04:58] | and just happen to run into him and accidentally strike up | 偶然和他见面 然后碰巧聊到 |
[05:01] | a little convo about the Nine-Nine. | 99分局的话题 |
[05:02] | That seems rather underhanded. | 听起来有点不光彩 |
[05:04] | Desperate times call for Desperate Housewives. | 绝望的时候要动用绝望的主妇啊 |
[05:05] | – What? – Measures. I said measures. | – 什么 – 方法 我说的是方法 |
[05:06] | Frankly, sir, I know it’s not protocol, | 老实说 长官 我知道这不合乎规定 |
[05:08] | but we don’t have any other option. | 但是我们没有其他办法 |
[05:10] | Yes. Good point. It’s not protocol. | 是的 说的好 这不合规定 |
[05:13] | But it just might work. | 但是这有可能成功 |
[05:14] | You know, Boyle, you’re a bad influence on me. | 知道吗 Boyle 你把我带坏了 |
[05:17] | Oh, I’ve never been a bad influence on anyone! | 噢 我从来没把别人带坏过 |
[05:19] | Should I bring my leather jacket? | 我该带上我的皮夹克吗 |
[05:21] | It’s ankle-length and fitted. | 长及脚踝 紧身型 |
[05:23] | I won’t bring it, it’s too nice. | 还是不带了 太高级了 |
[05:26] | Well, I always keep my laptop in this bag, | 我总是把笔记本电脑放在这个包里 |
[05:28] | but this morning, it was gone. | 但是今天早上 它不见了 |
[05:30] | Nine times out of ten, in a case like this, it’s a stalker. | 十有八九 这种案子都是跟踪狂做的 |
[05:32] | Whoever jimmied the lock didn’t know what they were doing. | 撬开锁的人不知道自己在干什么 |
[05:34] | I concur. | 我赞成 |
[05:35] | This was a real hack job. Hi, Mark Devereaux. | 这是不懂行的人做的 你们好 我是Mark Devereaux |
[05:40] | He plays Detective Cole Tracker on the show. | 他在剧里演Cole Tracker警探 |
[05:41] | Yeah, he does. And if I know Cole Tracker, | 没错 如果我了解Cole Tracker的话 |
[05:44] | the next thing you’re going to say is… | 你下一句话会是 |
[05:45] | So what’s it gonna be: | 你想怎么办 |
[05:47] | rock, paper, scissors… | 剪刀 石头 布 |
[05:49] | or gun? | 还是 枪 |
[05:50] | You watch the show. I like that. | 你们看我的剧 我很开心 |
[05:53] | So get me up to speed. | 告诉我事情进展吧 |
[05:55] | Who’s been in here since the incident? | 事发之后谁进来过这里 |
[05:57] | – What’s he doing? – Ohh. | – 他在干什么 – 哦 |
[05:58] | I think he must be one of those actors | 我想他一定是那种需要 |
[06:00] | who has to stay in character all the time. | 一直维持在角色状态里的演员 |
[06:01] | I heard Dustin Hoffman did this on the set of “Tootsie” | 我听说达斯汀霍夫曼在<窈窕淑男>的片场也这样 |
[06:03] | – and everyone hated it. – Oh, no. | – 大家都很反感他 – 哦 不是 |
[06:04] | He just thinks he’s a detective | 他只是以为自己是个警探 |
[06:06] | because he’s been playing one for 15 years. | 因为他演警探演了15年 |
[06:08] | – I can hear you. – Ah, look at that time. | – 我能听见你说的 – 啊 时间不早了 |
[06:10] | Well, they need you on set, Cassie. I’ll walk you over. | 他们需要你去片场 Cassie 我送你过去 |
[06:14] | Ooh, has anyone noticed this crumb? | 哦 有人注意到这粒面包屑吗 |
[06:17] | Might wanna bag that. Send it to the boys at the lab. | 应该装起来 拿去给实验室的人 |
[06:19] | Well, what have we here? | 这是什么东西 |
[06:21] | Whoa, whoa, whoa. Don’t touch that. | 喔 别碰它 |
[06:23] | Isn’t this the case the laptop was in? | 这不是装过电脑的包吗 |
[06:24] | Yes, but in real life, when we handle evidence, | 是的 但是现实生活中 我们处理证据的时候 |
[06:26] | we gotta wear gloves. | 是需要戴手套的 |
[06:27] | I never wear gloves on the show. | 我从来没在剧里带过手套 |
[06:29] | Fans love to see my fingers. | 粉丝们爱看我的手指 |
[06:31] | Almost as much as they love seeing my feet. | 几乎和他们爱看我脚的程度相当 |
[06:35] | Google it. | 不信去查 |
[06:35] | – Nah. – Nah. | – 不用 – 不用 |
[06:37] | Check it out. Devereaux gave me his card | 看看 Devereaux给了我他的名片 |
[06:39] | and said, “Call me if you can think of anything else.” | 然后说”想到其他线索时打给我” |
[06:41] | Just like on the show! | 和剧里面一样 |
[06:42] | Does he know we’re the real cops? | 他知道我们才是真警察吗 |
[06:44] | – I don’t think so. – Hey, guys. | – 我觉得他不知道 – 你好 二位 |
[06:46] | You know, you two have a really compelling dynamic. | 你们二位有种引人入胜的动力 |
[06:49] | Would you ever consider being Consulting Producers | 你们可以考虑成为我们剧组的 |
[06:51] | – for the show? – Absolutely! | – 咨询制片人吗 – 当然 |
[06:53] | – What does that mean? – Well, we pay you to come in | – 咨询制片人是什么意思 – 我们雇你们在 |
[06:55] | in your off hours, talk to the writers, | 休息时间来剧组 和编剧们讨论 |
[06:56] | tell them your stories, | 分享你们的故事 |
[06:58] | lend the show a little authenticity. | 让剧本更加真实 |
[06:59] | Wow, I can’t believe I’ve been talking to people | 哇 不敢相信我这么多年来 |
[07:00] | for free all these years like an idiot! | 和人说话都没收钱 像个白痴一样 |
[07:02] | Great. I’ll run it by the studio. | 很好 我会向公司提议 |
[07:04] | He’s gonna run it by the studio, Rosa. | 他要向公司提议 Rosa |
[07:06] | I told you, if we’re good cops, you do your job, | 告诉过你 如果我们是好警察 尽忠职守 |
[07:07] | things will work out and they do. | 一切问题都会解决的 确实如此 |
[07:09] | I don’t know, man. Something’s weird. | 我不确定 有点怪怪的 |
[07:10] | I think the job offer is bogus. He’s trying to buy us off. | 我觉得那个工作机会是骗人的 他想收买我们 |
[07:12] | Look, I don’t know about you, but I can’t be bought off. | 我不知道你 但我肯定不会被收买 |
[07:14] | And it’s gonna take a hell of a lot more than some job offer | 区区工作机会可远不能 |
[07:17] | to make me compromise the integrity of the badge. | 让我对不起我这警徽 |
[07:19] | Hey, Jake, catering send over some chicken fingers. | 嘿 Jake 餐饮供应商刚送来一些鸡柳 |
[07:21] | Oh! | 哇 |
[07:24] | What is wrong with you? | 你怎么了 |
[07:26] | We’re working a case we’ll definitely gonna solve, | 我们在办一件肯定能破的案子 |
[07:28] | we’re hanging out with cool people, | 和酷酷的人一起玩 |
[07:29] | Don’t ruin this with all your Rosa-ness. | 别让你的脾气毁了这一切 |
[07:31] | Think about it. | 你好好想想 |
[07:31] | That producer guy didn’t want us here at all. | 那个制片人一点都不想我们在这儿 |
[07:33] | And then after watching us work for, like, two seconds, | 但看到我们工作了两秒钟之后 |
[07:35] | he offers us a job? | 就提出要给我们一份工作 |
[07:37] | It doesn’t make sense. | 这不合情理 |
[07:38] | That’s just how show biz works, you rube! | 演艺圈就是这样的啊 你个土包子 |
[07:40] | Listen to yourself. | 听听你自己说的话 |
[07:41] | You’re letting all of this cloud your judgment. | 你让这一切像云一样遮蔽了你的判断力 |
[07:42] | I love clouds; they keep the sun away on hot days. | 我喜欢云 天热的时候可以挡太阳 |
[07:44] | He doesn’t want us to solve this crime, | 他不想让我们破案 |
[07:45] | so he’s buying us off. It’s shady. | 所以要收买我们 太阴险了 |
[07:47] | I love the shade; it keeps the sun away on hot days. | 我喜欢阴影 天热的时候可以挡太阳 |
[07:49] | Besides, he’s a rich guy– | 再说了 他是个有钱人 |
[07:50] | what’s his motive for stealing a laptop? | 偷笔记本的动机是什么 |
[07:52] | Leverage. He and Cassie have been fighting over her contract. | 抓她把柄 他和Cassie一直在为合同的事争执 |
[07:55] | It’s been all over the news. | 新闻上都说了 |
[07:56] | The trades. They call them “The trades” Here. | 交易 他们这儿称之为”交易” |
[07:58] | We read those in our trailers after we wrap | 我们完事之后在保姆车里读到过 |
[08:01] | and before we go home. | 在我们回家之前 |
[08:03] | Fun fact, stars use the word “Home” Too. | 有趣的事实 明星也说”家”这个字 |
[08:06] | – They’re just like us. – That job offer wasn’t real. | – 他们就和我们一样 – 那个工作机会不是真的 |
[08:08] | – None of this is real. – Yes, it is! All right? | – 没有一件事是真的 – 是真的 好吗 |
[08:12] | I know Hollywood and I know what’s real! | 我了解好莱坞 我也知道什么是真的 |
[08:16] | For example, this door is fake. Not a real door. | 比如说 这扇门是假的 不是真的 |
[08:18] | It’s a “Doorn’t.” As in “Doorn’t open this.” | 这是一扇”别门” “别开这门”的”别门” |
[08:21] | And doorn’t ruin my dreams! | 还有别毁了我们的梦想之门 |
[08:23] | Okay, Sarge, we just want to walk through your breakup step by step. | 警长 我们只想一步步回忆下你们的分手 |
[08:26] | That doesn’t mean we think you did anything wrong. | 不是说我们觉得你做错了什么 |
[08:29] | Start talking, butthead! | 快交代 倔驴 |
[08:30] | I didn’t do anything! I respect women. I’m a feminist. | 我什么都没做 我尊重女性 我是个女权主义者 |
[08:34] | I believe women should be on all the money. | 我认为货币上印的应该都是女性 |
[08:36] | I wanna pay for a sandwich | 我想用印着Ellen DeGeneres的 |
[08:37] | with a $10 Ellen DeGeneres. | 十美元去买三明治 |
[08:39] | Maybe you hurt Veronica’s feelings without meaning to? | 可能是你无心地伤害了Veronica |
[08:41] | Nope. I planned the perfect breakup. | 不可能 我计划了完美的分手方案 |
[08:44] | We got dinner at a mid-range restaurant– | 我们在一个中档餐厅吃晚饭 |
[08:46] | nice enough to show I care, | 足够显示我在意这件事 |
[08:48] | but not so nice she thought a proposal was coming. | 但不至于让她觉得我要求婚 |
[08:50] | I even got her a classy breakup present, | 我甚至还送了她一份漂亮的分手礼物 |
[08:52] | plus a gift receipt, in case she wanted to exchange it. | 还附带了小票 以防她想换掉 |
[08:55] | And I said just the right words. | 而且我的措辞刚刚好 |
[08:58] | You deserve the world. | 你值得整个世界 |
[08:59] | You deserve a man that can make you happy | 你值得一个能让你幸福的男人 |
[09:02] | and it is the greatest displeasure of my life | 我这一生最难过的 |
[09:04] | that I cannot be that man. | 就是不能成为那个男人 |
[09:07] | Thank you, Terrence. | 谢谢你 Terrence |
[09:11] | I’m not saying you’re lying, Mr. Jeffers, | 我不是说你在撒谎 Jeffers先生 |
[09:13] | but if that’s how things went down, | 但如果事情是这样的话 |
[09:15] | why is Veronica so angry, you stupid liar? | 为什么Veronica这么生气 你这个愚蠢的骗子 |
[09:18] | – I don’t know! – You don’t know. | – 我不知道啊 – 你不知道 |
[09:20] | Well, we could stay here all night | 我们可以整晚待在这儿 |
[09:22] | until your story starts making sense. | 直到你的故事说得通为止 |
[09:23] | I want to figure this out, too, | 我也想搞明白这件事 |
[09:25] | but I have to go home eventually. | 但我最终还是要回家的 |
[09:26] | You think anyone cares about your damned plans? | 你以为有人关心你那些破计划吗 |
[09:29] | I know I don’t. Do you care, Amy? | 反正我不关心 你关心吗 Amy |
[09:31] | No, I don’t. | 我不关心 |
[09:33] | Okay, so remember, this is Deputy Commissioner Grayson | 记住 这是Grayson副局长 |
[09:36] | and his smoking hot wife. | 和他超火辣的妻子 |
[09:38] | You’ll recognize her | 你会认出她的 |
[09:38] | because she looks like an older Patti LuPone. | 因为她长得像老一点的Patti LuPone |
[09:40] | And you’re sure this is the floor they’re staying on? | 你确定这是他们停留的楼层吗 |
[09:42] | Yes, I called his secretary and pretended to be his mother. | 是的 我打给他秘书 冒充是他妈妈 |
[09:45] | Or, should I say, “The Lady Grayson.” | 或者 应该说是 “Grayson夫人” |
[09:49] | Very sly. | 很狡猾 |
[09:50] | It’s a little trick I picked up from the original bad boy… | 这是我从最早的坏小子那儿学来的招 |
[09:53] | a Mr. Bugs Bunny. | 兔八哥先生 |
[09:54] | Commissioner Grayson, is that you? | Grayson局长 是你吗 |
[09:56] | I’m sorry, do I know you? | 抱歉 我认识你吗 |
[09:58] | Raymond Holt. Captain of the Nine-Nine. | Raymond Holt 99分局的警监 |
[10:00] | – What are you doing here? – Oh, I’m on vacation. You? | – 你在这儿做什么 – 我在度假 你们呢 |
[10:03] | – Vacation. – Vacation. | – 度假啊 – 度假呀 |
[10:04] | – Vacation. – Vacation. | – 度假呢 – 度假哟 |
[10:05] | While we’re on the subject of things… | 既然我们正好谈到 事情 |
[10:09] | are you by any chance in charge of the Brooklyn precinct contraction? | 你是不是正巧主管布鲁克林的分局缩减工作 |
[10:11] | I don’t want to talk about that. | 我不想谈这个事情 |
[10:13] | If you have an issue, bring it up with your auditor. | 如果你有任何问题 跟你的审查员讲 |
[10:15] | – Well our auditor is actually – Listen, fellas. | – 但我们的审查员 – 听着 小伙子们 |
[10:18] | If you think you’re helping your precinct’s cause, | 如果你们以为自己在帮你们的分局 |
[10:20] | you’re not. | 告诉你们并不是 |
[10:22] | Hey, sexy. You ready to go? | 亲爱的 准备好出发了吗 |
[10:24] | Oh, that’s my goddaughter. | 哦 这是我的教女 |
[10:27] | What? | 什么 |
[10:29] | So Grayson’s a philanderer. | 所以Grayson是个花花公子 |
[10:31] | What’s that gotta do with the price of onions? | 这和洋葱的价格有什么关系啊 |
[10:32] | I don’t know, sir. This could be an opportunity. | 我不知道 长官 这可能是个机会 |
[10:34] | I mean, WWBD, right? | 我是说 WWBD 对吧 |
[10:37] | What Would Bugs Do? | 兔八哥会怎么做呢 |
[10:38] | Good question. What would Bugs do? | 问得好 兔八哥会怎么做啊 |
[10:40] | Bugs would blackmail Grayson. | 他会勒索Grayson |
[10:42] | Then I, sir, am no Bugs. | 那我就不是兔八哥 |
[10:45] | I won’t break the law. | 我不会违法 |
[10:46] | I’m not saying blackmail him blackmail him. | 我不是说勒索的那种勒索 |
[10:48] | We just insinuate that we know what’s going on | 我们只是暗示我们知道发生了什么 |
[10:50] | and let him fill in the blanks. | 然后让他自己想清楚该怎么做 |
[10:52] | Oh, so it’s like… he blackmails himself? | 所以就好比是 他勒索他自己 |
[10:56] | Uh-huh, you just go up to him and say, | 对 你就走到他面前说 |
[10:57] | “Commissioner Grayson, how’s your…wife?” | “Grayson局长 你妻子好吗” |
[11:01] | Commissioner Grayson, how’s your wife? | Grayson局长 你妻子好吗 |
[11:02] | No, that just sounds like you really wanna know how she is. | 不 这听起来像你真的想知道他妻子好不好 |
[11:04] | Insinuate–maybe add a pause before “Wife.” | 要暗示 在”妻子”前面顿一下试试看 |
[11:07] | Commissioner Grayson, how’s your… | Grayson局长 你 |
[11:13] | wife? | 妻子好吗 |
[11:14] | – Too long. – Fouled hit. | – 顿得太久了 – 跑偏了 |
[11:15] | – Ugh, this is not my strong suit. – No, no, sir, sir, sir. | – 哎 这不是我的特长 – 不不 长官长官长官 |
[11:17] | You’re doing great. Just forget the pause. | 你做得很好 不用停顿了 |
[11:19] | Use your eyebrows– like this. | 用你的眉毛 像这样 |
[11:21] | How’s your… “Pump, pump, pump” Wife. | 你妻子 “挑眉 挑挑” 好吗 |
[11:24] | How’s your… pump, pump, pump wife. | 你妻子 挑眉 挑挑 好吗 |
[11:26] | Eh, it was a little bit better in my head. | 比我想象的稍微差一点 |
[11:28] | Try this. How’s your… “Pump” Wife “Pump, pump.” | 试一下这样 你妻子 “挑眉” 好吗 “挑挑” |
[11:32] | End on a double pump? | 最后挑两下吗 |
[11:33] | That’s risky. He’ll see right through me. | 太冒险了 他会看穿我的 |
[11:35] | How about… | 这样呢 |
[11:36] | “Pump, pump” How’s your…”pump”? | “挑挑” 你 “挑眉” 好吗 |
[11:39] | – You forgot to say wife. – Ah, good note. | – 你忘了说妻子 – 提醒得好 |
[11:41] | How ’bout this? | 这样呢 |
[11:42] | How’s your…”pump” Wife “Pump” Grayson “Pump”? | 你妻子 “挑眉” 好吗 “挑眉” Grayson “挑眉” |
[11:47] | That’s the one. | 就这样 |
[11:48] | I really don’t think anyone in the crew would’ve done it. | 我真的不觉得是组里任何人做的 |
[11:50] | We’re like a family. | 我们就像一家人 |
[11:52] | Yes, and as someone who’s about to marry into that family, | 是的 作为即将嫁到这个家的人 |
[11:54] | so to speak, I tend to agree with you, Sarah. | 可以这么说 我同意你的看法 Sarah |
[11:56] | It seems highly unlikely anyone from the crew | 看起来极不可能有组里的人 |
[11:58] | or producers would be involved. | 或者制片人牵涉其中 |
[12:00] | Hey, Sarah, what’s the status on the toilet seat heater for my trailer? | Sarah 我保姆车的电热马桶圈是怎么回事 |
[12:04] | It’s day four of cold butt cheeks going on over here. | 已经是第四天让我冻屁股了 |
[12:05] | I’m sorry, but this is official police business. | 抱歉 警察在办案 |
[12:07] | You put the screws to her? I got this. | 你在给她施压吗 我来 |
[12:12] | Sarah. You’re a P.A. What do you make a year? | Sarah 你是个私人助理 一年赚多少钱 |
[12:15] | Two, three hundred thousand dollars? | 二 三十万美元吗 |
[12:16] | 30. | 三十 |
[12:17] | 30 hundred thousand dollars a year? | 三百万美元一年吗 |
[12:18] | 30 thousand. | 三万 |
[12:20] | And yet Cassie Sinclair pulls down millions sitting on her butt | 但Cassie Sinclair光是坐着就赚了几百万 |
[12:24] | while you bust your hump running her errands. | 而你为她的事情跑断了腿 |
[12:26] | I bet that makes you angry, | 这肯定让你很生气 |
[12:27] | angry enough to steal her laptop? | 足够生气到去偷她的笔记本 |
[12:30] | My gut says yes. | 我的直觉告诉我是的 |
[12:31] | Okay, that’s enough. | 好了 够了 |
[12:32] | You’re right. She’s not gonna talk. | 你说得对 她不会开口的 |
[12:35] | Sometimes I wonder why I do this job. | 有时我真想知道自己为什么要做这份工作 |
[12:37] | You don’t. | 你没做 |
[12:39] | Okay, what about the Executive Producer, Gary Lurmax? | 执行制作人Gary Lurmax呢 |
[12:42] | Do you know where he was on the night of the robbery? | 你知道案发那晚他在哪儿吗 |
[12:44] | He’s normally in his office after wrap. | 一般拍摄结束之后他会待在办公室 |
[12:46] | Although, last night he did ask me to tell him | 但是 昨晚他确实让我 |
[12:48] | when Cassie left her trailer. | 在Cassie离开保姆车时告诉他 |
[12:50] | Hm, interesting. | 嗯 有意思 |
[12:52] | Or completely useless. No way to know for sure. | 或者说完全没用 没法确定当时的情况 |
[12:54] | Sarah, one more question. Those donuts, are they… | Sarah 另一个问题 那些甜甜圈 它们 |
[12:57] | – They’re all free. – Okay, great. | – 都是免费的 – 很好 |
[12:59] | Yeah, I wanted to make sure Cassie was out of her trailer | 没错 我想确定Cassie离开了保姆车 |
[13:01] | because we were running behind, | 因为我们进度落后了 |
[13:02] | and we needed to make our day. | 需要充分利用时间 |
[13:04] | Is that normally an Executive Producer’s job? | 这通常是执行制片人的职责吗 |
[13:05] | Well, I’m trying to be more hands on– | 我想尽量亲力亲为 |
[13:07] | – network pressure, overages. – Overages, sure. | – 电视台压力 预算超支 – 超额 是的 |
[13:09] | I get those on my cell phone. | 我的手机也会这样 |
[13:11] | You know, it’s been great watching you work. | 看着你们工作感觉很好 |
[13:13] | Could I introduce you to the writers? | 我可以把你们介绍给编剧们吗 |
[13:14] | It’d just take a couple of minutes, tops. | 只要几分钟 最多了 |
[13:16] | They’re very awkward. | 他们很容易让人尴尬 |
[13:18] | They can’t talk much longer than that. | 聊不了太长时间 |
[13:20] | Lead the way, hombre. | 带路吧 老哥 |
[13:21] | Hey, if you name a character after me, | 如果你要以我的名字命名一个角色的话 |
[13:22] | that could be his catch phrase. | 这可以是他的口头禅 |
[13:23] | – I love that. – Thank you, Gare Bear. | – 我很喜欢 – 谢谢 Gare熊熊 |
[13:26] | – I’ll go grab ’em. – Great. | – 我去带他们过来 – 好的 |
[13:28] | Hey, man. Focus up. We have a case to work. | 小伙子 专心点 我们还有案子要破 |
[13:32] | That’s why we gotta meet the writers. | 这就是为什么我们要见见那些编剧 |
[13:33] | I mean, one of them probably did it. | 可能是他们中的某一个干的 |
[13:34] | You heard Gary, they’re awkward. | 你听到Gary说的了 他们让人尴尬 |
[13:35] | They’re probably all perverts. | 很有可能都是变态 |
[13:36] | Jake, wake up. | Jake 快醒醒 |
[13:37] | You’re being manipulated by our prime suspect. | 你正在被我们的主要嫌疑人操纵 |
[13:39] | He’s not our prime suspect, all right? | 他不是我们的主要嫌疑人好吗 |
[13:42] | He’s subprime at best. | 最多也只是次要的 |
[13:45] | Subprime mortgage crisis reference. | 次级抵押贷款危机的梗 |
[13:47] | The point is, | 重点是 |
[13:48] | you just have to think the worst of everyone | 你非得把人往最糟的方面想 |
[13:50] | because that’s how you see life. It’s sad. | 因为你就是这样看待生活的 太可悲了 |
[13:51] | You’re sad and you’re being a bad cop. | 你才可悲 你没有当好警察 |
[13:53] | All right, I know you’re just trying to hurt my feelings, | 行 我知道你只是想伤害我 |
[13:55] | but I’m in such a good mood about all of this | 但我现在心情好得不行 |
[13:57] | that there’s literally nothing you can say | 你无论说什么 |
[13:58] | that’ll bring me down. | 都打击不了我 |
[13:59] | “Lead the way, hombre” Is a terrible catchphrase. | “带路吧 老哥” 这口头禅糟透了 |
[14:04] | Nice try trying to hurt my feelings ’cause you didn’t. | 不错的尝试 可惜你没伤到我 |
[14:11] | Looks like they left housekeeping one hell of a tip. | 看来他们给保洁工留了不得了的小费 |
[14:14] | A finger tip. | 一截小指头 |
[14:17] | And that’s how I would lift up a bloody finger with my pen. | 我就是这样用笔挑起了沾血的指头 |
[14:19] | That is great. | 好极了 |
[14:21] | Oh, in this episode, the perp is a cannibal. | 这集的罪犯是个食人者 |
[14:23] | Should I aim away from his stomach | 我应该不瞄准他的胃对吧 |
[14:24] | so I don’t taint the evidence? | 这样就不会污染证据了 |
[14:26] | Yeah, | 对 |
[14:26] | that’s definitely how I take down a cannibal when I do it. | 我制服食人者的时候肯定会这么做 |
[14:29] | Right. | 没错 |
[14:30] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[14:31] | Talking to Cassie and the writers, | 和Cassie还有编剧们谈话 |
[14:33] | who, b-t-dubs, all have alibis. | 这些人 都有不在场证明 |
[14:35] | Also, Gary said that the studio approved us as producers. | 而且 Gary说公司同意我们当制片人了 |
[14:37] | I’m having my agent look over the paperwork. | 我会让我的经纪人检查下协议 |
[14:39] | Okay, fine, I don’t have an agent. | 好吧 我没有经纪人 |
[14:41] | I’m using my parents’ divorce attorney. | 我只有我父母的离婚律师 |
[14:43] | He’s my uncle. He was disbarred. | 他是我叔叔 被取消律师资格了 |
[14:44] | Well, while you were off in fantasy land, | 好吧 在你做梦的时候 |
[14:46] | I solved the case. | 我已经破了案 |
[14:49] | Wait a minute, Rosa! | 等等 Rosa |
[14:51] | Security camera across from Cassie’s trailer | Cassie保姆车对面的监控摄像头 |
[14:53] | – caught this yesterday. – Gare Bear took the laptop? | – 昨天拍到了这个 – Gare熊熊拿走了笔记本 |
[14:56] | Come on. No one could’ve seen this coming. | 拜托 谁能想到是他干的 |
[14:59] | Except for you. You saw it coming, obviously. | 除了你 你想到了 显然 |
[15:03] | Hey there, bud. | 嗨 伙计 |
[15:05] | We’ve been going for a while– you feeling hungry? | 我们已经审讯好一会儿了 你饿吗 |
[15:08] | Starving, thanks. Oh, come on! | 饿死了 谢谢 拜托 |
[15:11] | You get a yogurt when I get the truth. | 想喝酸奶 就告诉我真相 |
[15:13] | Oh God, it’s in the grout. | 天哪 它渗进水泥里了 |
[15:15] | It’s gonna smell in here forever. | 肯定一直都有味道了 |
[15:16] | I told you, I did everything right. | 我告诉你了 我没做错事 |
[15:18] | I even gave Veronica plenty of time after her mom’s death. | Veronica妈妈死后 我给了她充足的时间恢复 |
[15:21] | Wait, what does that mean? | 等等 那是什么意思 |
[15:22] | I was gonna break up with her, but then her mom passed, | 我本来要和她分手 但是她妈妈去世了 |
[15:25] | so, like a gentleman, I waited. | 所以 像个绅士一样 我等了 |
[15:28] | That way she wouldn’t have to deal with | 那样她就不用一次 |
[15:29] | too much pain all at once. | 承受太多痛苦 |
[15:31] | How long did you wait, Jeffords? | 你等了多久 Jeffords |
[15:32] | I don’t know, a year, year and a half. | 我也不记得了 一年 一年半吧 |
[15:34] | – Sarge! – Seriously? | – 警长 – 你说真的吗 |
[15:35] | What? I was being considerate. | 怎么了 我是替她着想 |
[15:37] | Believe me, she had her fun for those 18 months. | 相信我 那十八个月她很开心 |
[15:40] | – Terry puts out. – All right. | – Terry干得漂亮 – 好吧 |
[15:42] | Also, there’s no way she even knows I waited. | 而且 她不会知道我干了什么 |
[15:45] | The gift you bought her, | 你给她的礼物 |
[15:46] | did you buy it when you first wanted to break up with her | 是你第一次想和她分手的时候买的吗 |
[15:48] | or when you finally did it? | 还是你最后真分的时候 |
[15:49] | The first time! But why would that matter– | 第一次 但那有什么关系 |
[15:54] | the gift receipt. | 礼物收据 |
[15:56] | They all break eventually. | 犯人总是会招供的 |
[15:57] | Get him out of my sight. | 快把他给我带走 |
[16:00] | Ah, Commissioner Grayson. | 啊 Grayson局长 |
[16:04] | Captain Holt, I told you, I’m not going to get involved. | Holt警长 我告诉过你 我不会参与的 |
[16:07] | I know. | 我知道 |
[16:09] | I just wanted to say… to you… | 我只想 和你说 |
[16:11] | What’s wrong with your face? Do I need to call a doctor? | 你脸怎么了 要叫医生吗 |
[16:14] | No, I’m clearly trying to communicate… | 不 我显然在试图和你交流 |
[16:16] | Captain! There you are. | 警长 你在这啊 |
[16:18] | We have an…emergency. I’m taking care of it. | 我们有 紧急情况 我正在处理 |
[16:21] | Okay, I don’t know what this is. | 好吧 我不知道你们在搞什么 |
[16:23] | But I’m going to leave. | 但我要走了 |
[16:26] | Why did you stop me? | 你为什么要阻止我 |
[16:27] | I was making progress. I know, sir. | 我正在取得进展 我知道 |
[16:29] | But I have to say something. | 但我必须说 |
[16:30] | I love the Nine-Nine. And the main reason why is you. | 我爱99分局 你是其中最主要的原因 |
[16:34] | Not Jake. | 不是Jake |
[16:35] | Yes, clearly, it’s mostly Jake. | 显然 大部分都是因为Jake |
[16:36] | But it’s also you and the standard that you’ve set | 但也是因为你 和你用端正品格 |
[16:39] | for us with your unwavering morals. | 给我们设定的标准 |
[16:41] | I’d rather we split up | 我更愿意我们分开 |
[16:43] | than stay together and compromise who we are. | 也不愿意为了待在一起而违背我们的人格 |
[16:46] | Well, thank you, Boyle. You’re right. | 谢谢你 Boyle 你说得对 |
[16:49] | No matter what happens, we’ll feel better knowing | 不管结局如何 我们都能坦坦荡荡 |
[16:51] | we didn’t resort to blackmail. | 因为我们没有诉诸勒索 |
[16:53] | I agree. From now on, | 我同意 从现在开始 |
[16:55] | the only black male I want anything to do with is you. | 我唯一想有关系的黑人男性(同音勒索) 就是你 |
[17:00] | That was incredibly inappropriate. | 这句话极其不合适 |
[17:02] | I know, but I had thought of it | 我知道 但是我想过了 |
[17:03] | and I was so proud, I just had to say it out loud. | 我骄傲到必须要大声说出来 |
[17:05] | – Let’s just go. – Great. | – 我们还是走吧 – 好极了 |
[17:08] | What’s going on? You can’t just come in here. | 发生了什么 你们不能这样闯进来 |
[17:10] | We have a warrant. Boom! | 我们有搜查证 嘭 |
[17:11] | And that’s a real one, not a prop. | 这一张是真的 不是道具 |
[17:13] | Or have you forgotten the difference? | 还是你忘了区别 |
[17:15] | – Even when it comes to people? – What? | – 甚至连人都区分不出来 – 什么 |
[17:16] | “People” Is me. You used me like a prop. | “人”就是我 你把我当作道具利用 |
[17:19] | I thought it was pretty clear. Rosa got it. | 我说得很明显了 Rosa都懂了 |
[17:21] | – Nope. – Detectives, | – 没懂 – 警探们 |
[17:22] | you don’t know what you’re talking about. | 你们根本不知道自己在说什么 |
[17:24] | – Found it. – Oh, look at that. | – 找到了 – 哦 瞧啊 |
[17:26] | Security cam caught you breaking into Cassie’s trailer | 安全监控拍到你闯进Cassie的保姆车 |
[17:29] | and walking off with this backpack. | 然后带着这个背包离开 |
[17:30] | You know what, you Hollywood types make me sick. | 你知道吗 你们好莱坞的人让我恶心 |
[17:32] | – Detective… – For the record, | – 警探 – 顺带一提 |
[17:33] | your show stinks. | 你的剧烂透了 |
[17:34] | I’ve watched over 200 episode of it | 我看了超过200集 |
[17:36] | and I’ve never liked one. | 但是我从来没有喜欢过任何一集 |
[17:37] | – Open the bag, Detective. – Happy to. | – 把包打开 警探 – 很乐意 |
[17:39] | I can’t wait to see the look on your face | 我已经等不急看你的表情了 |
[17:41] | when I pull out Cassie’s compu– | 当我拿出Cassie的电脑的时候 |
[17:43] | just a bunch of pills. | 只有一些药片 |
[17:44] | Cassie has a painkiller problem. | Cassie 对去痛片成瘾 |
[17:47] | The show tries to protect her from herself. | 节目组一直在保护她不要自我伤害 |
[17:49] | That’s why I was surprised she called the cops, | 所以我才惊讶于她竟然叫了警察 |
[17:50] | but thanks for busting in here | 但是谢谢你冲进来 |
[17:52] | and telling me how much you hate my show. | 然后告诉我你有多恨我的电视剧 |
[17:56] | And scene. | 演完收工 |
[17:57] | That was a great example of a cop making a mistake. | 这是警察犯错的一个最好例子 |
[18:00] | That’s the kind of thing we can go over more | 我们以后可以聊更多这类事情 |
[18:01] | when I come in on Monday for my first day of work. | 当我下周一第一天来上班的时候 |
[18:03] | No, you can forget about the job. | 不 你不用来上班了 |
[18:04] | But you’re still gonna name a character after me? | 但是你还是要以我命名一个人物吧 |
[18:09] | Well, I think we figured out her size: | 好吧 看来我们知道她的尺寸了 |
[18:11] | 34 Double Dead. | 34D罩死翘翘 |
[18:15] | – You all right, man? – No. | – 你还好吗 哥们儿 – 不 |
[18:17] | Could have been Detective Peralta saying that perfect pun. | 本该是Peralta警探在说完美的双关语 |
[18:19] | I’m sorry the consulting job didn’t work out. | 顾问的工作没有做成 我很抱歉 |
[18:21] | Do you wanna head back and do some more interviews? | 你想回去再做些问询吗 |
[18:22] | What’s the point? You were right. | 有什么意义 你是对的 |
[18:24] | Everything sucks. | 一切都很操蛋 |
[18:25] | We’re never gonna solve the case, | 我们永远破不了案 |
[18:26] | I’ll never work in show business, | 我永远进不了演艺圈 |
[18:27] | and I’ll never drink another smoothie. | 而且我再也喝不到奶昔了 |
[18:28] | Now you’re getting it. Everything is awful. | 你终于想通了 一切都很操蛋 |
[18:30] | Our precinct is getting shut down | 我们的分局即将被叫停 |
[18:32] | and we’re never gonna work together again. | 我们永远不能一起工作了 |
[18:33] | I’ll end up living in a car with a dog I can’t feed | 我会沦落到睡在车里 养着一条我喂不起的狗 |
[18:35] | playing sad songs on a harmonica I can’t afford. | 用一个我买不起的口琴吹伤心的曲子 |
[18:37] | Never gonna see each other again. | 永远不会再见了 |
[18:39] | The harmonica will get repossessed, I’ll be all alone | 口琴会被回收 我会形单影只 |
[18:41] | with my hungry dog and harmonica-less silence. | 只剩一条饥饿的狗 和没有口琴的寂静 |
[18:43] | And we won’t be friends anymore. | 我们会做不成朋友 |
[18:45] | Wait, what? | 等等 什么 |
[18:46] | You don’t actually think that we won’t be friends anymore | 你不会真的觉得在分局被关停之后 |
[18:49] | if the precinct gets shut down? | 我们就做不成朋友了吧 |
[18:51] | Rosa, we will never not be friends. | Rosa 我们永远不会做不成朋友 |
[18:57] | Thanks, man. | 谢谢 兄弟 |
[18:59] | – Get your hand off me. – Yep. | – 把你手拿开 – 好 |
[19:01] | Forgot the Rosa rule. | 我忘了Rosa规则 |
[19:03] | No touchy. | 禁止触碰 |
[19:06] | Oh, my God. | 我的天啊 |
[19:07] | I just solved the case. | 我刚刚侦破了案子 |
[19:13] | catches the Brooklyn Bra Butcher. | 抓住了布鲁克林奶罩屠夫 |
[19:15] | While wearing gloves. | 他戴着手套 |
[19:16] | But Detective Peralta, I thought Mark said | 但是Peralta 我记得Mark说过 |
[19:19] | his character never wears gloves on the show. | 他的角色在剧中从不戴手套 |
[19:21] | Oh, now that you mention it, that does ring a bell. | 噢 你这么一说 我想起来了 |
[19:24] | – That’s my move. – Oh, I’m aware. | – 这是我的经典招式 – 我清楚得很 |
[19:27] | You told us you never wore gloves | 你告诉我你从来不带手套 |
[19:28] | when you picked up Cassie’s laptop bag. | 当你拿起Cassie的笔记本包的时候 |
[19:31] | A double Tracker. | 双Tracker招式 |
[19:32] | You wanted us to see you holding the bag | 你故意让我们看到你拿着那个包 |
[19:34] | because your prints were already on it. | 因为你的指纹早就在上面了 |
[19:35] | From when you stole the laptop. | 在你偷走笔记本的时候 |
[19:37] | Cassie’s only been on the show two years, | Cassie才参演两年 |
[19:38] | but there’s already talk of her getting a spin-off. | 就已经有传言说要拍她的衍生剧了 |
[19:40] | You were gonna post her personal photos | 你是想发布她的私人照片 |
[19:42] | – and humiliate her. – Ridiculous. | – 以此羞辱她 – 简直荒唐 |
[19:44] | I’ve never been more insulted in my life. | 我此生从未被如此羞辱过 |
[19:46] | Your theory is outrageous. | 你们的推论太过分了 |
[19:48] | And what’s more, it’s just a theory. | 而且 那只是一个推论 |
[19:50] | I don’t know how cops around here do things, | 我不知道你们这儿的警察怎么工作 |
[19:52] | but where I come from, | 但我们那儿的规矩是 |
[19:54] | we’re burdened with a little thing we like to call evidence, | 我们必须拿一个叫做证据的东西说话 |
[19:56] | of which you don’t have a shred. | 而你们没有丝毫证据 |
[20:00] | We found Cassie’s laptop in the trunk of your car. | 我们在你车的后备箱发现了Cassie的笔记本 |
[20:02] | I stand corrected. Yeah, you got me. | 我承认错误 对 你们抓住我了 |
[20:04] | I did it. Good job. | 是我做的 干的漂亮 |
[20:07] | – Terrence – Veronica – Terrence. – Veronica. | |
[20:10] | I’m sorry for how I handled our breakup back in the day. | 我为过去处理我们分手的方式道歉 |
[20:12] | I was trying to be a good guy, to be nice. | 我那时候是想当个好男人 对你好 |
[20:16] | But sometimes, to be nice to someone, | 但有时候 对一个人好 |
[20:19] | it means you have to be honest with them, | 意味着要坦诚相待 |
[20:21] | even if it hurts their feelings. | 即使那样会伤害到她 |
[20:25] | Thank you for saying that. | 谢谢你这么说 |
[20:26] | Now you don’t have to forgive me, | 你不需要原谅我 |
[20:27] | but could you please at least give the precinct a shot? | 但是能不能请你给我们分局一个机会 |
[20:30] | – I would love to do that. – Thank you so much! | – 我很高兴这样做 – 太谢谢你了 |
[20:34] | Except I’ve already turned in my report. | 只是我已经把报告上交了 |
[20:36] | Was it…positive? | 是好的评估吗 |
[20:39] | No. | 不是 |
[20:40] | It was real bad. | 它糟透了 |
[20:49] | I made this saddle out of your sister. | 我用你姐姐做的这个鞍 |
[20:51] | And now I’m going to put it on your back. | 现在我要把它安到你背上 |
[20:52] | And your sister and I are gonna trot you | 你姐姐和我会骑着你 |
[20:54] | all around the apartment. | 在公寓里到处跑 |
[20:56] | What’s wrong with you? | 你这人什么毛病 |
[20:57] | I’m Jake Peralta, the grossest pervert of all time. | 我是Jake Peralta 史上最恶心的变态 |
[21:01] | Hi-ya! NYPD! | 纽约警局 |
[21:02] | You’re under arrest, you unbelievable creep! | 你被捕了 你这个不可理喻的怪人 |
[21:05] | You’ll never take me alive! | 你永远不会活捉我 |
[21:16] | Rot in hell, Jake Peralta. | 在地狱里腐烂吧 Jake Peralta |
[21:19] | They used my name! | 他们用了我的名字耶 |