Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

神烦警探(Brooklyn Nine-Nine)第4季第13集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 神烦警探(Brooklyn Nine-Nine)第4季第13集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:00] Attention. I’ve been asked to read this statement. 注意了 我被要求读这份声明
[00:02] “Two months ago, Gina Linetti was hit by a bus, “两个月前 Gina Linetti被一辆公共汽车撞了
[00:05] And the brightest star in the cosmos was extinguished. 宇宙最闪亮的巨星从此陨落
[00:08] But today, like a phoenix from the ashes, 但是今天 如凤凰涅槃一般
[00:11] she rises to vanquish”… 这颗巨星重新升起 征服”
[00:14] This is ten pages. 这有10页
[00:16] I can’t read it. 我读不下去了
[00:17] Gina’s doctor said it was okay Gina的医生说
[00:18] for her to come back to work today. 她今天可以回来工作
[00:19] Here she is. 她来啦
[00:22] Thank you. 谢谢
[00:24] As much pain as I’ve been in, 虽然我受了这么多苦
[00:26] I can’t imagine what it’s been like for you… 但我还是无法想象 在没有Gina的世界上
[00:28] living in a Gina-less world for two months. 生存了两个月的你们得有多么痛苦
[00:32] I’ll field some questions now. Anyone? 我要接受访问了 谁有问题吗
[00:34] Uh, how long do you have to wear the… the… 你得戴多久这个 这个
[00:36] Metal… the head holder… 金属 头部固定器
[00:39] It’s called a halo. 这个叫”光环”
[00:40] The doctor said I have to wear it for another week. 医生说我还得戴一周
[00:42] It’s drilled into my skull here. 这东西钻进了我的头骨
[00:44] And, yes, I can still hear the screws squeaking into the bone. 没错 我还能听见螺丝钉是怎么吱吱钻进去的
[00:48] So what was it like getting hit by a bus? 被公交车撞了是什么感觉啊
[00:49] – It was awesome. – Ah, I knew it. – 感觉好极了 – 啊 我就知道
[00:51] I always wanted to get hit by a bus. 我一直都想被公交车撞一下
[00:53] Yeah, I mean, I was legally dead for two full minutes. 严格意义上来说 我死亡了整整两分钟
[00:56] – And I met God. – Tight. – 我看到上帝了 – 酷
[00:58] – What does she look like? – Ethnically ambiguous. – 她长啥样啊 – 种族不明
[01:00] You took two weeks off 你请过两个星期假呢
[01:01] when Kourtney and Scott Disick broke up. 就因为卡戴珊和斯科特迪西科分手了
[01:03] Are you sure you’re ready to be back at work now? 你确定你现在能回来工作了吗
[01:05] What are you saying, Terry? 你说什么呢 Terry
[01:06] You think I can’t handle being back yet? 你觉得我还没恢复到可以回归的程度吗
[01:08] Watch this. 瞧瞧这个
[01:23] Gina Linetti is back, baby! Gina Linetti又杀回来啦 宝贝儿
[01:45] Sorry I’m late. I was on a call with One Police Plaza. 抱歉我迟到了 刚刚接到总部的电话
[01:48] Apparently crime in Brooklyn is down significantly. 布鲁克林的犯罪率明显降低
[01:52] Which means they’ll be permanently closing one precinct. 因此他们要永久性地撤销一个分局
[01:54] – What? – We celebrated too soon. – 什么 – 我们高兴得太早了
[01:56] An auditor will arrive shortly. 评估人员一会儿就到
[01:58] He’ll evaluate us on crime stats, 他会评估我们的犯罪统计数据
[02:01] physical plant, fiscal responsibility. 硬件设施 财政责任
[02:03] There are 22 other precincts in Brooklyn, 布鲁克林还有22个分局呢
[02:05] so we just don’t want to rate at the bottom. 所以咱们评分别垫底就行
[02:07] Are they gonna be looking in our desks? 他们会查我们的办公桌吗
[02:08] Also, unrelated… 还有 题外话
[02:09] someone left a bunch of swords in my desk. 有人往我办工桌里塞了几把剑
[02:11] I have a similar question about browser histories. 我的浏览器历史也有类似的问题
[02:13] – Just throw your computer away. – Roger that. – 把你的电脑扔了去 – 收到
[02:15] The auditor will start by joining Peralta and Santiago 审核员会先加入Peralta和Santiago
[02:17] on their gang stakeout because… 跟随他们一起盯梢犯罪团伙 因为
[02:19] They’re America’s dream couple. 他们是国民CP
[02:21] You need to calm down. We’re in a workplace. 你淡定一点 我们是在工作场所
[02:23] Because their case is 因为他们的案子
[02:24] a good example of the type of serious crime that still exists 是证明我们片区仍存在恶性犯罪的
[02:27] in our neighborhood. 一个很好的佐证
[02:28] So… Oh. 所以 嗯
[02:29] Looks like the auditor is here. 看来审核员已经到了
[02:31] Isn’t that Teddy… 那不是Teddy吗
[02:32] – Amy’s ex-boyfriend? – Yep. – Amy的前男友 – 是啊
[02:34] Jake, didn’t you break them up? Jake 你当初是不是插足他俩来着
[02:35] Yep. 是啊
[02:35] Amy, didn’t you tell him to his face Amy 你是不是当面告诉过他
[02:36] he was the most boring man alive? 他是这世上最无聊的男人
[02:38] – Yep. – This is gonna be awkward. – 是的 – 这就非常尴尬了
[02:39] – Yep. – We had a good run. – 是啊 – 我们分局也辉煌过
[02:40] Let’s not panic just yet. 大家先别慌
[02:41] Maybe he doesn’t remember us ruining his life 没准他不记得我们毁了他的生活
[02:43] and stomping all over his heart. 狠狠地伤了他的心呢
[02:44] Hey, everyone. 大家好
[02:46] I’m Sergeant Wells. 我是Wells警长
[02:47] Jake, Amy, nice to see you. Jake Amy 很高兴见到你们
[02:49] Teddy, nice to see you, too. Teddy 也很高兴见到你
[02:50] Excited to have you in the field with us. 很高兴你和我们一起做任务
[02:52] Good. I just hope I don’t bore you to death. 很好 但愿我不会无聊到让你想死
[02:55] Ah, what? 啊 说啥呢
[02:56] Yeah. What’s that? The crime phone is ringing? 什么声 报警电话吗
[02:58] We have to answer it. Come on, Amy. 我们得去接一下 来 Amy
[03:00] – BRB. – Okay. – 马上回 – 好的
[03:01] Why’d you have to say he was boring? 你为什么要说他无聊
[03:02] Because he is boring. 因为他就是很无聊啊
[03:04] His favorite app on his phone is “Contacts.” 他最喜欢的手机应用是”通讯录”
[03:06] He’s gonna shut this place down, 他会把咱们这给关了的
[03:07] and we’re gonna get shipped off to separate precincts. 然后我们就得被分到不同的分局
[03:09] I don’t think our relationship can survive that. 我觉得咱俩承受不了异局恋
[03:10] I mean, even if we don’t work together, 就算不在一块工作了
[03:12] we can still be a couple. 我们还是可以谈恋爱啊
[03:13] If I don’t see you every day, I will forget who you are. 如果我不能每天都看见你 我会忘了你是谁的
[03:15] I’m like a goldfish. 我记性跟金鱼一样差
[03:17] Standing in the briefing room… 站在简报室里
[03:18] a space that is approximately 50 feet by 40 feet. 这个空间大约50英尺乘40英尺
[03:21] Actually, you know what? 55 feet by 40 feet. 实际上应该有55英尺乘40英尺
[03:24] No, 52 feet by 41 feet. 不对 52英尺乘41英尺
[03:28] I’ll just look at the blueprints at the City Planner’s office. 我会去城市规划办公室看设计图纸
[03:30] Hello, weekend plans. 周末有事儿干了
[03:31] Sergeant Wells, have you been to other precincts yet? Wells警长 你去过其他分局了吗
[03:34] How’d they do? 他们那怎么样
[03:35] Well, you know, everyone’s got their issues. 这个嘛 你知道的 都不尽如人意
[03:36] That’s too bad. 那太糟了
[03:37] I want all my brothers in the NYPD to do perfectly. 我希望纽约警署的每个弟兄都是完美的
[03:40] The Seven-Four is corrupt. You didn’t hear it from me. 74分局是腐败窝 我啥都没说
[03:42] You know what? We’re just looking to eliminate waste. 我们只是想杜绝浪费
[03:44] I assure you, you’ll find zero waste here. 我和你保证 我们这里零浪费
[03:46] Really? 是吗
[03:47] Because I did notice during my preliminary examination 因为经过初步审查 我发现
[03:50] that you recently purchased a $21,000 copy machine? 你们最近花21000刀新买了一个复印机
[03:54] Well, that machine saves money in terms of man-hours. 那个复印机缩短了工时 反而省下了钱
[03:56] Uh, if you excuse me, Sergeant Wells, 抱歉 Wells警长
[03:58] we need to go to the BRB. 我们去BRB一下
[04:00] It’s BRB time. We’re BRB-ing. 现在是BRB时间 我们正在BRB
[04:02] – Make space. – You make space! – 让地儿 – 你们让地儿
[04:04] This closet is for people who are freaking out. 这个小隔间是给我们这种崩溃了的人准备的
[04:05] Oh, I’m fully freaking out. 我完全崩溃了
[04:07] I just experimented with an unfamiliar acronym in public. 我刚刚在大庭广众之下试用了一个陌生的首字母缩写词
[04:09] – BRB… what does it even mean? – Be right back. – BRB 这什么意思啊 – 马上回
[04:11] It has the same number of syllables as the acronym. 这不也有三个音节吗
[04:13] What’s the point? 缩写有什么意义
[04:15] Teddy knows about the fancy Japanese copier Teddy知道C.J.买的那个高级
[04:16] that C.J. Bought… 日本复印机了
[04:17] the one that broke the first time we used it. 第一次用就坏掉了的那个
[04:24] Is it supposed to do that? 它应该这样吗
[04:26] It was not supposed to do that. 根本不应该
[04:28] Is this where people are freaking out? 这是崩溃人士的专用场所吗
[04:30] Because we are freaking out. 因为我们崩溃了
[04:31] Teddy dinged the One-Five for having roaches. Teddy因为有蟑螂记了15区一笔
[04:33] So what? We don’t have roaches. 那又怎么了 我们这又没有蟑螂
[04:34] Our rats ate all of them. 咱这儿的老鼠把蟑螂都给吃了
[04:35] That’s the problem. We have rats. 那就是问题所在啊 我们这有老鼠
[04:36] Right, right, right, right, that’s worse. 对 对 对 对 这更严重
[04:38] Oh, God, they’re gonna shut this precinct down 哦 天啊 他们要把我们分局关了
[04:39] and separate me and Jake. That’s worse. 把我和Jake分开 这更糟
[04:40] Our friendship is over. 我们的友谊到此结束了
[04:42] If he doesn’t see my face every day, he’ll forget who I am. 如果他不能每天都看到我 他会忘了我是谁的
[04:44] He’s like a goldfish. 他记性跟金鱼一样差
[04:46] This is all your fault. 全是你的错
[04:46] You just had to sleep with Teddy, didn’t you? 你当年就非得睡一睡Teddy 是吗
[04:48] You couldn’t keep it in your pants. 你就不能管住自己吗
[04:49] – Come on, Charles. – He’s right, Santiago. – 有没有搞错 Charles – 他说得对 Santiago
[04:51] Your libido has endangered us all. 你的性欲把我们置于很危险的境遇
[04:53] Excuse me, guys, coming in. 打扰了各位 我进来了
[04:55] Wait. Gina, you sure you can fit in? 等下 Gina 你确定你还能挤进来(相处融洽)吗
[04:57] I’m sorry. Because of my injury, I can no longer fit in? 不好意思 就因为我是伤者 我就被排挤了
[05:00] No, I meant physically. 不是 我是说空间(身体)上
[05:01] I’ll have you know, 我告诉你
[05:02] I am physically as strong as I’ve ever been… 我的身体和以前一样健壮
[05:04] stronger even. 甚至更强
[05:05] I’m Gina Linetti, and I can do anything, okay? 我可是Gina Linetti 我无所不能 知道吗
[05:09] Excuse me, please. Excuse me. 借过 让一让
[05:12] Oh, yeah, this is too crowded. 哦 是太挤了
[05:14] Shouldn’t have wasted my speech on this moment. 我不该在这种时候浪费了我的演讲
[05:16] To the evidence room. 去物证室
[05:17] You two need to figure out 你们俩得想办法
[05:18] how to patch things up with Teddy. 修补和Teddy的关系
[05:19] He’s still upset that I called him boring. 他还在因为我说他无聊而生气呢
[05:21] We just have to pretend that he’s interesting. 我们就假装他很风趣
[05:23] I got pretty good at it while we were dating. 我跟他交往的时候已经练出来了
[05:24] We just have to smile and nod 我们只需要微笑 点头
[05:26] and agree with whatever he said last. 然后赞同他说的最后一条
[05:28] Great. Hey, wait a minute. 好的 嘿 等一下
[05:29] I’m still not sure 我还是不确定
[05:30] who the second-best “Die Hard” Villain is, though, you know? 谁是<虎胆龙威>系列里的第二大反派
[05:32] Probably Jeremy Irons. 应该就是Jeremy Irons了
[05:33] But maybe it’s Timothy Olyphant, or it could be William Atherton. 也可能是Timothy Olyphant 或者是William Atherton
[05:36] – Definitely the last one. – Right? – 必须是最后那一个 – 是吧
[05:37] No, I really think it’s William Atherton. 别多想 我真的认为是William Atherton
[05:39] Okay. 好吧
[05:41] We have to engage him on topics that he cares about. 咱们得把他引到他关心的话题上
[05:43] Pilsners… he loves talking about pilsners. 皮尔森啤酒 他最爱谈论皮尔森啤酒了
[05:45] Oh, my God. Just saying the word gives me PTSD. 天呐 光是说这个词都让我有创伤后应激障碍了
[05:48] Pilsner-TSD. 皮尔森应激障碍
[05:49] – Good one. – Thanks. – 说得好 – 谢谢
[05:50] Pull yourself together and go out there 打起精神走出去
[05:51] and make Teddy feel like he’s the most interesting man on Earth. 让Teddy觉得自己是世上最有趣的人
[05:54] I want him to think he’s Andy Borowitz when this is all done. 到最后我要让他认为自己是Andy Borowitz
[05:56] On it.. 这就去办
[05:57] We’ll go there and make him feel like whoever that person is. 我们这就出去 让他觉得自己就是那谁
[06:00] Let’s go. 走起
[06:01] Okay, now what we need to do is fix that infernal copier. 现在我们需要做的 就是修好那个可恶的复印机
[06:04] Jeffords, you did a year abroad in Tokyo. Jeffords 你在东京待过一年
[06:06] Maybe you can figure out the manual. It’s in Japanese. 也许你能弄明白说明书上写了什么 那上面是日语
[06:08] I can try, but the only thing I really remember how to say is, 我可以试试 不过我唯一记得的日语就是
[06:11] “Do you have a bigger door I can enter through?” “你们这儿有更大的门让我进来吗”
[06:13] Bring me solutions, not problems. 我要的是解决方案 而不是更多问题
[06:14] Now, what do we do about the rats? 好了 老鼠问题怎么办
[06:16] Well, lucky for us, 幸运的是
[06:17] I have recently come into a lot of wolf urine. 我最近搞到很多狼尿
[06:19] That’s lucky for us how? 怎么个幸运法
[06:20] It creates a scent impression that there are predators nearby. 它能模仿出捕食者在附近的气味
[06:23] I’ve been dousing Nikolaj’s shoes with it 我最近一直往Nikolaj的鞋子上洒狼尿
[06:25] to scare off bullies at his preschool. 想要吓跑他幼儿园里的小恶霸
[06:27] – Did it work? – No, now they call him pee boy. – 有用吗 – 没用 他们现在管他叫”撒尿男孩”
[06:29] He’s much worse off. 他比以前更惨了
[06:31] But wolf urine definitely scares off rats. 不过狼尿肯定能吓走老鼠
[06:33] We can use it to herd them toward the traps. 我们可以利用它把老鼠往捕鼠器那儿赶
[06:35] What about me? Like, what should I do? 我呢 我该做什么
[06:37] I just thought maybe you could take it easy. 我觉得你该放松一下
[06:39] – It’s your first day and… – I’ll have you know, – 毕竟今天是你返工的第一天 – 我会让你知道
[06:41] I am as strong physically as I have ever been… 我还是一如既往的身强体壮
[06:44] – stronger even. – You already did this. – 甚至比以前更强壮 – 这话你已经说过了
[06:45] Yeah, I have short-term amnesia. 是啊 可我有短期失忆症
[06:47] I got hit by a bus. 我被公共汽车撞过
[06:49] But don’t worry. I am as strong physically as I have ever been… 不过别担心 我还是一如既往的身强体壮
[06:52] stronger even. 甚至比以前更强壮
[06:53] Fine. You can help me with the copier. 好吧 你可以帮我一起修复印机
[06:54] 监视犯罪团伙 下午2:32
[06:57] Detectives have chosen an adequate location for their stakeout. 警探们选择了一个适当的监视地点
[07:01] Teddy, how’s it going, my man? Teddy 咋样啊 兄弟
[07:02] Nice to see you. I’m glad we get to spend this time together. 幸会啊 很高兴咱们一起来监视
[07:04] – I haven’t seen you since… – You broke me and Amy up. – 很久没见你了 自从 – 自从你拆散了我跟Amy
[07:06] Maybe. Probably not. 可能是 也可能不是
[07:07] Who can say when people last saw people? 谁又能说出上次见到某人的时间呢
[07:09] Anyway, that’s the HQ for the 8th Street Killas. 话说 那是”第八街区杀手”的总部
[07:12] We think they’re meeting up with leaders of another gang 我们认为他们正和另一个帮派的头目碰面
[07:15] to possibly merge organizations. 很可能要合并组织
[07:17] Detectives demonstrate a passable knowledge of their operation. 警探们陈述了一项差强人意的行动内容
[07:20] Cool. So, hey, we might be here for a while. 说得好 嘿 我们估计会在这儿待一阵子
[07:22] – Can I offer you a beverage? – I’m good. Ooh. – 需要喝点饮料吗 – 不用了 哦
[07:25] Diet ginger ale… that is my favorite. 低卡姜汁汽水 我的最爱啊
[07:26] Actually, I shouldn’t. It’ll make me all hyper. 还是不能喝 喝了我会亢奋的
[07:29] Suit yourself. Too bad we’re on the job, right? 随你 不巧现在有任务在身
[07:31] Could’ve stocked that thing with pilsners. 不然就可以在冷藏箱里装满皮尔森啤酒了
[07:33] – You like pilsners? – Are you kidding me? – 你喜欢喝皮尔森啤酒吗 – 开玩笑吗
[07:35] I kills for the pils. 我爱死皮皮了
[07:36] I’m a total pils-nerd. 我完全是个皮皮中毒者
[07:43] What’s your poison… German or Bohemian? 你的最爱是哪种啊 德国产的还是波西米亚产的
[07:45] – The last one that you said. – Good choice. – 你说的最后那一个 – 选的好
[07:48] The last one always is. Wow. This is fun. 最后一个永远是最佳选择 哇哦 太好玩儿了
[07:49] I could talk with you about pilsners all day. 我能跟你聊上一整天的皮尔森啤酒
[07:52] Oh, let’s do it. 那开聊吧
[07:53] Of the Bohemians, what’s your fave? 波西米亚产的当中你最喜欢哪一种
[07:55] Scharfen… grelderbrau. 夏芬 格瑞德布劳
[07:58] It’s new. Millennials love it. 一个新品种 千禧一代的最爱
[07:59] Cool. Let me make note of that. 很好 我来记录一下
[08:01] Just caught Detectives S and P in a bald-faced lie. 刚刚抓包S和P警探赤裸裸的谎言
[08:05] You don’t like pilsners. You hate pilsners. 你根本不喜欢皮尔森啤酒 你讨厌它们
[08:06] You think they’re boring, and you still think I’m boring. 你认为它们很无聊 而且你仍然觉得我很无聊
[08:08] No. No lie. 不 我没说谎啊
[08:10] Detectives S and P didn’t lie. S和P警探没有说谎啊
[08:12] Detectives S and P no lie. S和P警探不说谎的
[08:15] Sargent, please tell me this malfunctioning copier 警长 拜托你告诉我这台故障复印机
[08:18] isn’t gonna sink our precinct. 不会搞垮我们分局
[08:19] I figured out how to turn it on, 我搞清楚如何开机了
[08:20] but the screen just shows a cartoon turtle sobbing. 但显示器只显示一只卡通乌龟在抽泣
[08:23] Perhaps it’s a paper jam. 可能是卡纸了
[08:24] And what about when the little sushi roll comes out 那这个滚出来砍掉乌龟头的小寿司卷
[08:26] and cuts the turtle’s head off? 又意味着什么呢
[08:28] – Toner issue. – Why? – 墨粉盒的问题吧 – 为什么呢
[08:29] Anyway, I started taking it apart, 不管怎么说 我开始拆了
[08:31] but it’s been a slow process for some reason. 但因为某个原因导致进程缓慢
[08:34] Hey, Captain, I’m glad you’re here to see this. 嘿 警监 很高兴你来见证这一幕
[08:36] I’m just about to drink my tea. 我要喝茶了
[08:38] Terry Terry.
[08:47] Can’t even tell I was hit by a bus. 压根看不出我被公交车撞过吧
[08:49] That’s how independent I am. 老娘就是这么独立
[08:50] Well, perhaps Boyle and Diaz have made more progress with the rats. Boyle和Diaz可能消在灭老鼠上取得了更多进展
[08:54] We’ve made absolutely no progress. 我们这儿毫无进展
[08:55] It took forever to bait the traps 光是在捕鼠器上放诱饵就花了很长时间
[08:57] because Scully kept eating the peanut butter out of them. 因为Scully一直从那儿掏花生酱吃
[08:59] You can’t prove it was me, Rosa. 你证明不了是我吃的 Rosa
[09:00] Now we’re gonna use the wolf urine 现在我们准备用狼尿
[09:01] to flush the rats out of the walls and into our traps. 把老鼠从墙里冲出来 冲到捕鼠器里
[09:04] That’s where I come in. I’m going up in the ceiling. 到了我冲锋陷阵的时候 我要爬到天花板上去
[09:06] – Why are you dressed like that? – Mobility. – 你为什么要穿成这样 – 为了方便行动啊
[09:08] It’s a good thing I still have my sexy-cat costume from Halloween. 幸好我还保留了万圣节的性感猫咪套装
[09:11] I really don’t think you were the target audience for that item. 我真不觉得你是猫咪套装的目标受众
[09:13] There is nothing gendered about a sexy cat. 性感猫咪不限雌雄
[09:16] Now, please hand me that big jug wolf pee I rub on my kid. 麻烦把我用来擦在儿子身上的那壶狼尿递给我
[09:19] Okay, Teddy, let’s not evaluate rashly here, all right? 好啦 Teddy 先别贸然评价好不
[09:22] It’s a misunderstanding. 这是个误会啊
[09:23] We’re not saying pilsners are boring. 我们不是说皮尔森啤酒很无聊
[09:24] We’re saying that we are too boring to appreciate them properly… 而是我们无聊到没法好好欣赏它们
[09:28] – is what I’m going with. – Jake, I agree with you. – 我是这个意思 – Jake 我赞成你的想法
[09:30] Pilsners are boring. That’s why I don’t drink them anymore. 皮尔森啤酒是很无聊 所以我不喝了
[09:32] – Say what now? – Amy was right. – 你说啥 – Amy说得对
[09:34] When we were going together, I was boring. 在我们交往那会儿 我真的很无聊
[09:35] It took our breakup for me to realize that. 分手才令我领悟到这一点
[09:37] So you’re not still mad at me? 所以你不生我的气了吗
[09:39] No, no, no, you changed me. I found my wild side. 不了 你改变了我 我发掘了自己野性的那一面
[09:42] My girlfriend and I do 5Ks now. 我跟女朋友在跑5000米
[09:43] We took a two-week trip to San Diego last year. 去年我们还去圣地亚哥旅行了2周
[09:45] The energy of that place is electric. 那里蕴藏的能量真是令人激动
[09:47] But back at the precinct, you said, 但是刚才在分局的时候 你说
[09:49] “I hope I don’t bore you to death.” “但愿我不会无聊到让你想死”
[09:53] That was a joke. 开玩笑的啦
[09:54] Humor is the tool of the interesting. 幽默是有趣的人的工具
[09:56] Right. A tool that you have clearly mastered. 没错 一个你明显已经掌握的工具
[09:58] Ooh, get this… 哦 听听这个
[09:59] my lady turned me on to something called adult coloring books, 我女友让我对一个叫成人填色书的东西着了迷
[10:02] which we do at… wait for it… 这一切发生在 精彩的地方来了
[10:04] Jazz brunches. What? 爵士早午餐店 赞不赞
[10:06] Aha. Wow. It’s like brunch is crazy enough on its own, 啊哈 哇哦 光是早午餐已经很疯狂了
[10:09] then you throw jazz in the mix. 你还加上个爵士来混搭
[10:11] it’s like, “Why are we even doing this?” 就好像是说”我们为什么要这么做啊”
[10:18] Oh, my God, that is… 我的天呐 那句话
[10:19] This is fun. I have not laughed this much in a long time. 这太好玩了 我已经很久没有这样大笑过了
[10:22] Twice. 笑了两次哦
[10:22] Reminder… invite Jake and Amy to jazz brunch tomorrow. 提醒事项 明天邀请Jake和Amy去吃爵士早午餐
[10:24] Uh, reminder… we’re in. 呃 提醒事项 没问题
[10:26] Good. But I am actually gonna email you the invite, 太好了 其实我打算电邮给你们邀请函
[10:28] if you could just RSVP to that. 请你们回复一下就好
[10:29] I’d feel better if everyone had it on their calendars. 我更喜欢每个人的日程表上都有记载
[10:31] Copy that. We all have calendars. 明白 我们都有日程表的
[10:32] So that’ll work out great, cause we all have one. 所以一定会很棒 因为我们都有日程表
[10:35] How’s it going with the copier? 复印机修得怎么样了
[10:36] Not great. 不怎么样
[10:37] I got through to customer service, 我跟客服联系上了
[10:38] but I really don’t remember that much Japanese. 但我真的不记得那么多日语了
[10:44] Hey, Captain. Update on the rat situation. 嘿 警监 捕鼠行动最新动态
[10:46] Wolf pee’s in place, 狼尿已就绪
[10:47] and the traps are set in the evidence room. 证物室里的捕鼠器也放妥了
[10:48] I thought we were luring them into the break room. 我还以为是要引它们进休息室
[10:51] No, Gina needed it for meditation. 改了 Gina要在休息室里冥想
[10:53] You are strong. You are wise. 你很坚强 也很聪慧
[10:56] You will have your revenge on all New York City buses. 你将成功报复纽约城里的所有公交车
[11:00] – Everything else is good? – Not quite. – 其他方面还好吗 – 不怎么好
[11:02] We have a Charles situation. 我们正在面临Charles特殊状况
[11:03] Well, how stuck are you, Boyle? 嗯 卡住的程度如何 Boyle
[11:04] Completely. 完全卡住
[11:05] My tail seems to have gotten knotted around a sprinkler. 我的尾巴貌似被一个洒水器缠住了
[11:08] I think I can pull it. 我应该能扯得动
[11:09] No, that might break the pipe. 别动 那有可能会把水管扯断
[11:11] The last thing we need is a flood. 我们可不想来一场洪水
[11:12] That’s okay. I’m sure you’ll have me down in no time. 那也没事啦 我信你们一定很快就会把我弄下来的
[11:14] Incorrect. That would make a hole in the ceiling. 你想错了 那样会把天花弄出一个大洞的
[11:16] You’re there till Monday. 你就在上面呆到周一吧
[11:17] We’ll bring you some food in a bucket. 我们会拿个桶给你吊点食物的
[11:18] Sir, I really think… 长官 我真的认为
[11:20] He’ll be fine. 他会没事的
[11:21] Guava juice, mango juice, 番石榴汁 芒果汁
[11:23] orange juice, of course, 当然还有橙汁
[11:24] grapefruit juice, and cranberry juice. 葡萄柚汁 和蔓越莓汁
[11:27] Jazz brunch sounds insane. 爵士早午餐听起来棒疯了
[11:29] But should we talk about how efficient and well run 不过我们是不是该谈谈99分局
[11:32] the Nine-Nine is for a while? 是多么有效率且运作良好
[11:33] We got plenty of time for that. 那个我们有大把时间聊
[11:34] I’m gonna hit the little boys’ room. 我得去厕所方便一下
[11:35] When I get back, remind me to tell you 等我回来 别忘了提醒我
[11:36] all about the omelet-bar station. 给你好好说说那个煎蛋卷吧台站
[11:38] – We will. – You bet. – 我们会的 – 绝对的
[11:39] Spoiler alert… 剧透警告
[11:40] two kinds of bell pepper. 有两种不同的甜椒哦
[11:43] Oh, my God, he’s so boring. 我的苍天啊 他太无聊了
[11:45] – He’s so boring. – Most boring man in America. – 他太无聊了 – 全美最无聊的男人
[11:47] And that’s him trying to be interesting. 他刚刚已经在尝试着变有趣了
[11:49] That is Spring Break Teddy. 那是春假状态的Teddy
[11:50] How did you ever date him? 你怎么会跟他这种人约会
[11:52] Oh, no, he has a really big wiener, doesn’t he? 不会吧 难不成他底下有巨根吗
[11:54] Wait. Don’t tell me if that’s true, unless it’s not. 等等 别告诉我这就是真相 除非这不是真相
[11:56] No, but then if you don’t say anything, I’ll know that it is. 不对 可如果你什么都不说 就意味着他真的很大
[11:58] Oh, why aren’t you saying anything about his wiener, Amy? 噢 你为什么不评价一下他的”香肠” Amy
[12:00] – Jake. – Stop, stop, stop, stop. – Jake – 别 别 别 别
[12:01] I don’t want to hear about your ex’s wiener. 我不想听你说起你前任的”香肠”
[12:03] Just… you’re not making me feel better. 你就 你一点都没让我感觉好点
[12:04] – Why would you do this to me? – Jake, stop spiraling. – 你为什么要这么对我 – Jake 你不要再乱想象了
[12:07] Every time you shake me, I see it flopping around. 每当你摇晃起我 我就能看见那根在我眼前挥动
[12:08] Stop. Oh, look, there’s our gang leader. 别说了 噢 你看 那个帮派老大来了
[12:12] Seriously? 真的吗
[12:14] Wow. Perfect timing, successful stakeout. 哇哦 时间刚刚好 这是一次完美的盯梢
[12:18] There’s no way that Sergeant Boring Big Wiener 这下子那个无聊巨根警长就没办法
[12:20] will shut us down now. 把我们分局停了
[12:20] – Shh. I think I hear Teddy. – You didn’t answer. – 嘘 我觉得我听见Teddy回来了 – 你还没回答我呢
[12:23] Forgot the old phonester. 忘了拿我的小手机
[12:24] I like to go through my contacts while I go pee. 我喜欢在我尿尿的时候翻翻我的联系人
[12:26] So you only need to use one hand… that’s great. 所以你尿尿只用一只手 真厉害
[12:28] Oh, look, it was still recording. 哦 你们看 这还在录音呢
[12:30] Like, recording recording? 你意思是手机刚刚还在录音吗
[12:31] Yeah. 对啊
[12:32] – Oh, this is bad. – What? What’s wrong? – 噢 这下惨了 – 怎么了 出啥事了
[12:35] Oh, my God. It was recording the whole time. 我的天啊 刚刚他手机全程录音了
[12:36] We said all that bad stuff. 我们还说他那么多坏话
[12:38] Sorry. I was so preoccupied with the wiener stuff. 对不起 我刚刚满脑子都只想着”香肠”一事
[12:40] Oh, this is bad. 噢 这下惨了
[12:41] But while I have you, just stop me. 不过趁你还在 你看着尺寸对了就叫停
[12:46] I know accepting Teddy’s jazz-brunch invite 我知道接受Teddy的爵士早午餐之约
[12:48] was the only way to get his phone back 是我们唯一能拿到他手机
[12:49] and save the Nine-Nine, 和拯救99分局的机会
[12:50] but this place is literally hell. 可这地方跟地狱真的没差了
[12:55] She’s doing jazz about brunch. 她正在唱跟早午餐相关的爵士乐
[12:57] Maybe it’s not too late to get out of here. 也许我们现在跑路还来得及
[12:58] We could start a new life in the country, 我们可以去郊区开始新生活
[13:00] maybe open a small bookstore. 说不定还能开家小书店
[13:01] How dare you tempt me with a small bookstore? 你怎么敢用小书店来诱惑我
[13:03] – We need to focus. – Okay. – 我们需要集中精力 – 好的
[13:05] Look, Teddy’s over there. 看 Teddy就在那边
[13:06] Oh, and he’s in fun, casual wear. 噢 他还穿上了有趣的便服
[13:08] His phone is out on the table, like it always is, 他的手机就放出来摆在桌上 一如既往
[13:10] because he fears the radiation will affect his testicles. 因为他担心手机辐射会影响他的睾丸健康
[13:12] Which are connected to his average-sized… 而他的睾丸连着的是他那平均尺寸的
[13:14] – Jake. – Right. It’s misshapen. – Jake – 没错 它是畸形的
[13:15] That’s all that matters. 这才是最重要的
[13:16] All right, here’s the plan… We stage a fight. 好咧 计划如下 我们假装吵架
[13:18] It escalates, and I flip over the table in dramatic fashion. 争吵升级 然后我戏剧化地掀翻桌子
[13:20] Do we need the table flip? 我们真的要掀桌吗
[13:21] Amy, when the opportunity presents itself Amy 当机会就摆在你眼前
[13:23] to flip-a da table, uh, you flip-a da table. 你能掀桌 当然要掀桌啊
[13:26] And in the chaos, you grab his phone, 然后在混乱中 你夺过他的手机
[13:27] delete the recording, and we’re golden. 删掉那段录音 然后就万事大吉了
[13:29] Perfect. All right, let’s stage a fake fight. 完美 好了 让我们来假装吵架吧
[13:32] This’ll be fun, right? 这肯定很有趣 对吧
[13:33] Pretending like we have things to be mad at each other about. 假装我们有无法忍受彼此的事情
[13:35] Jake’s chronic tardiness, his slobbiness, Jake他长期拖延 懒惰绝症
[13:37] and the fact that he wasted half the morning 还有他浪费掉了半个早上的时间
[13:39] deciding what sneakers to wear… 就为了决定穿哪双运动鞋
[13:40] those are just some of the reasons we’re late. 这还只是部分导致我们迟到的原因
[13:42] No one cares about your sneakers, Jake. 没人关心你穿什么运动鞋好吗 Jake
[13:43] Yeah, very convincing. 厉害 非常令人信服
[13:45] We’re just glad you guys made it. 你们能来我们已经很高兴了
[13:46] This is Rachel, my girlfriend. 这位是Rachel 我女朋友
[13:47] Hi. 你好
[13:48] So Teddy said you guys had such a blast at the stakeout. 对了Teddy才说你们在盯梢的时候可有乐趣了
[13:52] Yes, it was incredible. 是啊 那确实棒极了
[13:53] Can I really quickly just say the real reason we were late 我能说说其实我们迟到的真正原因
[13:55] was that Amy insisted on brushing her teeth for 30 minutes? 是因为Amy她坚持刷牙刷上三十分钟吗
[13:57] Two minutes or one minute, 58 seconds longer than you did. 我只刷两分钟 比你也就多刷了个一分钟再五十八秒
[14:00] Anyway, can we please just talk to our friends? 算了 我们能不能就好好跟朋友聊个天
[14:02] – Wow. Fine. – Fine. – 哇哦 好呀 – 好的
[14:04] – So, Rachel… – Hmm? – 对了 Rachel – 嗯
[14:05] – How did you guys meet? – Oh. – 你们俩怎么认识的 – 噢
[14:07] Such a wild story. 那可是个疯狂的故事
[14:09] So I was on an elevator… 我当时在电梯里
[14:12] and so was Teddy. Teddy也在
[14:14] – Oh, that’s the whole story. – I think it’s romantic. – 这就是整个故事了 – 我认为这非常浪漫
[14:17] I remember when our relationship had magic moments like that 我还记得我们俩也曾有过这样的魔法时刻
[14:20] before it went stale. 可惜一切都已变味
[14:21] – Stale? – Mm. – 变味 – 嗯
[14:22] Okay, you want some action, Jackson? 好的 你是想看点大动作是吧 Jackson
[14:25] Well, how about I make a scene? 那不如我来大闹一场
[14:27] Whoa. 哇
[14:28] – What are you doing? – Flip-a-ing de table. – 你在干吗 – 尝试掀桌中
[14:33] – It’s bolted down. – Oh, what a shock. – 这桌子被钉在地上了 – 真令人”震惊”啊
[14:35] You tried something and failed. 你尝试着做某事然后又失败了
[14:37] Okay, you know what? That’s it. 好的 我跟你讲 我受够了
[14:38] I’m gonna slide it right off! 我就把桌上东西都弄下来
[14:41] I am so sorry. I got carried away. 我很抱歉 我没注意到
[14:43] I will now clean this up entirely by myself. 我会一个人全权负责清理现场
[14:45] No… 不用了
[14:46] No, please keep your eyes on me as I make this sincere apology. 不 请你们好好看着我 我要进行真挚的道歉
[14:51] I am sorry. 我 很 抱 歉
[14:53] It’s okay. Something crazy always happens at jazz brunch. 没事的 爵士早午餐这里经常会有些疯狂事发生的
[14:56] It’s the Wild West. 这里就跟狂野西部一样
[14:57] Oh, man, Teddy, look what happened. 我的天啊 Teddy 你看发生什么了
[14:59] Your phone landed directly in this glass of OJ. 你的手机直直掉进了这杯橙汁里
[15:02] That seems almost impossible. 这看起来几乎不可能
[15:04] “Almost” Being the key word, 你也说了”几乎”嘛
[15:05] but it happened for real, and we all know it. 但事情就是这么发生了 我们都懂的
[15:07] There you go. 来给你
[15:08] That’s it. You’ve gone too far. 够了 你已经干得太过了
[15:10] I am storming off now. 我现在要大发雷霆走出去了
[15:12] No, you’ve gone too far, and I’m storming off now! 不 是你干得太过了 我现在就大发雷霆走出去了
[15:15] There’s something I’d like to show you, Captain. 我有个东西要给你看看 警监
[15:22] Terry… crushed… it. Terry 完美 搞定了
[15:26] It works! 打印机好了
[15:27] I’ve never been more proud of you for anything in your life. 我前所未有的为你感到骄傲
[15:30] I mean, I’ve solved a lot of cases for you. 可是 我不是给你破过不少案子吗
[15:32] And yet crime has continued. 可犯罪依然处处有啊
[15:34] I think we’ve done it, Captain. 我觉得我们做到了 警监
[15:35] Just heard the traps go off. Want to come check with us? 刚刚听见老鼠夹有响动了 你要过来跟我们一起看看吗
[15:37] – Of course. How’s Boyle doing? – He’s fine. – 当然 Boyle怎么样了 – 他好着呢
[15:39] You know how quickly he submits to his environment. 你知道他是有多快就能臣服于他自己所在环境的
[15:42] Where are the rats? 老鼠都去哪儿了
[15:43] There’s blood everywhere. This is a horror scene. 到处都是血 这场景也太恐怖了
[15:45] They must’ve chewed themselves free. 它们肯定是咬断肢体以求逃脱了
[15:47] Detective Diaz, what was in that box? Diaz警探 那个箱子里放的是什么
[15:48] It’s from a closed case in 1986, 是一个1986年已结案子的物证
[15:50] when they busted the guy that dealt to the New York Mets. 他们抓到了跟纽约大都会棒球队交易毒品的家伙
[15:52] My God, those rats have eaten the purest cocaine 我的天 那群老鼠吃掉的是这座城市有史以来
[15:55] in the history of this city. 纯度最高的海洛因
[15:56] They know no fear or pain. 它们已经感觉不到恐惧或痛觉了
[15:58] And look! They’re back in the walls. 看 它们又回到墙里了
[16:00] Boyle Boyle!
[16:02] Ah! The rats chewed through the sprinkler pipe. 啊 那帮老鼠咬断了连着洒水器的水管了
[16:04] They’re coked up. Get out of there. 它们嗑白粉嗑嗨了 快从那出来
[16:06] They think I’m a cat. 他们以为我是猫
[16:07] Boyle, be careful of the ceiling. Boyle 小心天花板
[16:09] Submit to them! 向它们投降
[16:10] Tell Jake I never panicked. 告诉Jake我从未惊慌失措
[16:11] Aah! 啊
[16:15] – My copier! – My precinct! – 我的打印机 – 我的分局啊
[16:17] Charles Charles!
[16:19] Charles Charles?
[16:20] Get off! They survived the fall! 滚下去 它们摔下来竟然没死
[16:23] Run! 快跑啊
[16:24] That was fun. We’re really good at fake fighting. 真有意思 我们假装吵架还是很有一套的
[16:27] And you were amazing at coming up 而且你真的好厉害
[16:28] with all that stuff to be mad about. 能编出那么多吐槽我的东西
[16:29] Yep, totally, I just said all that stuff 没错 我是为了拯救99分局
[16:31] to save the precinct, and that’s all. 才说了那些话的 仅此而已
[16:33] Oh, my God. You don’t actually care about my sneakers. 我的天 你真的不在乎我的运动鞋
[16:36] No! 才不是这样
[16:37] I care about them deeply. 我超级在乎它们的
[16:39] They’re all so different. 每双鞋都很不一样
[16:41] Okay. 好吧
[16:42] Hey, guys, it’s Teddy from jazz brunch. 二位 我是爵士早午餐的Teddy
[16:45] Hey, Teddy. 你好啊 Teddy
[16:46] It’s Teddy from jazz brunch. 是爵士早午餐的Teddy
[16:47] – Why is he here? – I don’t know. – 他怎么来了 – 我不知道啊
[16:48] But the fake fight’s back on. 但我们得再假装吵一会儿
[16:49] So shut it, you bigmouthed bitch and your stupid sneakers! 闭嘴吧 你这个话多的小贱人 也少提你的运动鞋了
[16:53] If you don’t like my shoes, you can just tell me. 你要是不喜欢我的鞋 可以直接告诉我啊
[16:55] Hi. Can I talk to you guys about something? 你们好 我能和你们说一点事情吗
[16:57] Actually, Teddy, this is not a good time. 事实上 Teddy 现在可能不大合适
[16:58] We’re still having a pretty big fight. 我们还在疯狂争吵呢
[16:59] Well, I think what I’m about to say may solve things. 那么 我觉得我要说的话可以解决你们的问题
[17:02] – Amy, I’m still in love with you. – What? – Amy 我仍然爱着你 – 你说什么
[17:03] – What? – What? – 什么 – 什么
[17:04] Uh-oh. 不妙
[17:06] *This is super uncomfortable* *嘀里巴啦布 这就很尴尬了*
[17:11] Jazz. 爵士乐哦
[17:13] Okay, okay, everybody just calm down 好了 大家先冷静下来
[17:15] and take a deep breath. 做个深呼吸
[17:18] What the hell is going on, man? 到底在搞什么啊 大哥
[17:19] Yeah, what the hell is going on? 对啊 到底是怎么回事
[17:21] – You’ve got a girlfriend. – I know. – 你已经有女朋友了 – 我知道
[17:22] – And she’s fine. – Thanks. – 她挺好的 – 真是谢谢你了
[17:24] Sorry. I was really planning 抱歉 我原本想的是
[17:25] on you being in the cab during this. 你这时候应该是坐在出租车里的
[17:27] Okay, that wouldn’t make it better. 那也不会好到哪去的
[17:28] – No. – Amy, I’m just… – 没错 – Amy 我只是
[17:29] I’m not over you yet, 我还没有放下你
[17:30] and I would’ve never said anything, 我本来什么都不想说
[17:32] because I thought you and Jake were happy, 因为我想着你和Jake在一起很幸福
[17:33] but after seeing you at jazz brunch, 但是看到你们在爵士早午餐的时候
[17:35] – I think I might’ve been wrong. – Don’t read into that. – 我觉得我可能是想错了 – 不要过度解读
[17:37] That was a freak argument. We are very happy. 那只是无谓的争吵而已 我们两个很幸福
[17:39] Amy, we have all the same interests. Amy 我们的兴趣爱好都一样
[17:41] We have so much chemistry. 我们之间有那么多火花
[17:42] When we’re together, 我们在一起的时候
[17:43] it’s like, no matter where we are, it’s San Diego. 不论我们在哪里 都好像圣地亚哥一样
[17:45] I feel compelled to tell you that San Diego’s terrible. 我必须告诉你圣地亚哥真的很糟糕
[17:47] I’m gonna lay it all on the line. 我要倾尽全力来争取了
[17:48] Amy Santiago Amy Santiago…
[17:51] will you marry me? 你愿意嫁给我吗
[17:52] – What? – What? – 什么 – 什么
[17:53] Okay, really, could you stay in the cab? 说真的 能拜托你坐到出租车里去吗
[17:54] I’m sorry. I’ll be right there. I promise. 真的很抱歉 我马上就来 我保证
[17:56] maybe I won’t. What’s your answer? 或者我就不来了 你的回答是什么
[17:57] Teddy, I don’t want to be with you. Teddy 我不想和你在一起
[17:59] But you want to be with him? You guys have nothing in common. 但你却想和他在一起 你们两个压根没有共同点
[18:01] Oh, yeah? Tell that to William Atherton… 是吗 跟William Atherton讲去吧
[18:04] the man we both consider to be 我们两个一致认为
[18:05] the second-best “Die Hard” Villain. 他是<虎胆龙威>系列第二棒的反派
[18:07] She meant it. 她居然是认真的
[18:08] And also, yes, we are different people, 还有没错 我们的确很不一样
[18:10] but I love that about us. 但这也是我喜欢的地方
[18:13] I love that Jake’s a little messy 我很爱Jake有点儿邋遢
[18:14] and that he cares so much about his dumb sneakers 还有他那么在乎他蠢兮兮的运动鞋
[18:16] and he doesn’t get stressed out about calendars. 也一点儿都不在乎日程表
[18:19] – Or flossing my teeth. – No, the non-flossing is crazy. – 我还从来不用牙线 – 不 不用牙线真的烦死了
[18:22] Copy that, and I love you. 得令了 爱你哦
[18:23] I’m just so confused. 我搞不明白
[18:24] Your fight was like something out of a movie. 你们两个就像电影里面一样大吵特吵
[18:27] – Teddy… – No. – Teddy – 别说出来
[18:28] I have to tell you the truth. 我得和你说实话
[18:29] No. Amy is dying. 不行 其实Amy不久于人世了
[18:31] She has one month to live. 她只剩下一个月能活
[18:32] Marrying her would be a waste of time. 跟她结婚就是浪费时间
[18:33] Jake and I were only pretending to fight Jake和我只是假装在吵架
[18:35] so that we could destroy your phone. 这样就能趁机弄坏你的手机了
[18:37] While we were on the stakeout and you were in the bathroom, 我们在盯梢的时候你去了厕所
[18:39] we said you were the most boring man in America, 我们趁机吐槽你是全美最无聊的人
[18:41] and your phone recorded it. 而你的手机全都录下来了
[18:43] I’m sorry. 我很抱歉
[18:44] We didn’t want you to get mad at us and fail the precinct. 我们不想让你对我们生气 然后给分局打不及格
[18:46] Wow. You guys are the worst. 哇哦 你们两个真的太烂了
[18:49] Well, you just proposed in front of your girlfriend, 你刚刚还在你女朋友面前和别人求婚呢
[18:50] so potato, po-tah-to. 你这是五十步笑百步
[18:52] Amy, I loved you. Amy 我爱过你
[18:55] All right, I’m ready to go, Rachel. 好了 我可以走了 Rachel
[18:56] Should we hit up the Tenement Museum? 我们要不要去房屋博物馆啊
[18:58] No! 谁要去啊
[18:59] I talked to NYPD facilities 我和纽约警局的后勤谈过了
[19:01] to see if they could get an emergency cleanup crew 询问他们今天下午能不能派一支紧急清扫小队
[19:02] out to us this afternoon. 来我们这里打扫
[19:04] I received their standard response. 然后我得到了他们的一贯答复
[19:09] This is on you, Boyle. 都是你的错 Boyle
[19:10] You couldn’t just suck it up and let a few dozen crazed rats eat you 你就不能乖乖忍住 让几十只嗑药疯鼠大快朵颐
[19:13] until their hearts exploded? 直到它们心脏爆炸吗
[19:14] Don’t blame Boyle. 不要怪Boyle啊
[19:14] The rats only got into the cocaine 这些老鼠可卡因嗑高了
[19:16] because you put the traps in the evidence room. 也是因为你把夹子放在了证据室里
[19:18] We were gonna use the break room, but Gina was in there, 我们本来是要用休息室的 但是Gina在里面
[19:20] and she got hit by a damn bus, so nobody can say no to her. 而且她被公交车撞了 所以没人可以说她的不是
[19:22] That’s it. 就是这样
[19:24] Nobody can say no to her. 没有人可以对她说不
[19:30] Answer’s still no. 回答还是不行
[19:31] Right, but maybe you should speak to my colleague first. 我知道 但你可能要先跟我的同事讲几句
[19:36] Hi. I got hit by a bus. 你好 我被公交车撞了
[19:41] Wow. This place looks amazing. 天啊 这里真是棒极了
[19:42] Yes, thanks to Gina. She’s responsible for all of it. 没错 感谢Gina 一切都是她的功劳
[19:45] She’s an inspiration. 她是我们的功臣
[19:46] Thank you, Captain. 谢谢你 警监
[19:47] You have permission to share my story. 朕准许你讲述我的功绩了
[19:49] So how’d it go with Sergeant Wells? Wells警长那边怎么样了
[19:51] Let’s see. He proposed to Amy. 我想想 他向Amy求婚了
[19:53] She said no, and then his girlfriend dumped him. 被拒绝了 然后他女朋友也把他甩了
[19:55] – Terry’s getting nervous. – It’s worse than it sounds. – Terry开始慌了 – 这还不是最糟的
[19:57] There was a jazz brunch involved. 一开始还吃了个爵士早午餐
[19:59] – Oh. – Oh, my God. – 好可怕 – 我的天
[20:00] Look, all we can do is hope that Sergeant Wells 我们只能期待Wells警长
[20:03] handles this like a professional 本着专业素质处理这件事
[20:04] and respects the uniform that we all wear. 并且尊重我们身上的警服吧
[20:07] Hey, everybody, look who’s here. 大家好呀 看谁来了
[20:09] It’s me, the most boring man in America. 是我哦 全美国最无聊的男人
[20:11] Well, to be the most anything in America is pretty good. 无论成为什么美国之最都是很不错的
[20:14] I mean, it’s a big country. 毕竟我国幅员辽阔
[20:15] – Teddy, we are so sorry. – No, you don’t have to be. – Teddy 我们很抱歉 – 不 你们不必的
[20:17] It’s okay. I get it. 我都明白
[20:19] I am boring. I’m owning it now. 我很无聊 我已经接受现实了
[20:21] Sergeant Wells, I understand Wells警长 我能够理解
[20:22] that you’re upset for personal reasons, 你正在为一些个人问题烦恼
[20:23] but we’re hoping that you’ll give us a fair evaluation. 但我们也都期望得到你公正的评估
[20:26] I will not… 我不会的
[20:27] ’cause I’m not gonna write one at all. 因为我压根就不会去写
[20:29] I’m recusing myself. 我要自请回避此次评估
[20:31] Oh. That is so sweet. 这样真的很贴心
[20:33] Thank you for being such a good guy, Teddy. 谢谢你如此大度的举动 Teddy
[20:35] Okay. I can read between the lines, and I love you, too. 没事 我能读懂潜台词的 我也爱你
[20:38] Amy Santiago, will you… Amy Santiago 你愿不
[20:40] – No! Get up! – Come on! – 不愿意 快站起来 – 别这样啊
[20:41] Well, for what it’s worth, your precinct is immaculate. 不管怎么样 你们的分局无可指摘
[20:44] I’m sure that your new auditor, Lieutenant Hopkins, 我肯定你们的新审核员 Hopkins中尉
[20:47] will be very impressed. 一定会大为赞赏的
[20:48] – Veronica Hopkins? – That’s the one. – 你是说Veronica Hopkins吗 – 就是她
[20:51] Well, the good news is, 行了 好消息是
[20:53] Amy has not dated her. Amy没有和她约会过
[20:55] No, but I did, and she hates me. 她是没有 但是我有 而且她很讨厌我
[20:57] Why can’t any of you keep it in your pants? 你们怎么就这么管不住自己呢
[21:00] Hello, Nine-Nine. 99分局 大家好啊
[21:02] I’m Lieutenant Hopkins. 我是Hopkins中尉
[21:03] Hello, Terry Jeffords. 你好啊 Terry Jeffords
[21:05] Come here and give an old friend a hug. 过来跟老朋友抱一个
[21:07] Hey. So good to see you. 嘿 好高兴在这看到你
[21:12] I’m shutting the Nine-Nine down, 我要关掉99分局
[21:13] and there is nothing you can do about it. 你一点儿办法都没有
[21:16] Oh! 真好啊
[21:19] This place is fantastic. 这里真是太棒了
[21:22] This is gonna be fun. 会很有意思的
[21:26] She seems nice. 她人很好的样子
神烦警探

Post navigation

Previous Post: 神烦警探(Brooklyn Nine-Nine)第4季第11集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 神烦警探(Brooklyn Nine-Nine)第4季第15集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme