时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | 布鲁克林 上午9:23 | |
[00:18] | What the hell? | 什么鬼 |
[00:20] | Man, they forgot my pico de gallo. | 唉 他们忘记给我放萨尔萨酱了 |
[00:45] | Oh, love the shirt, Jake. | 哇 我超爱这件衣服 Jake |
[00:47] | Lilith Fair ’98 had the best lineup. | 98年莉莉丝音乐节的阵容最棒了 |
[00:49] | Meshell Ndegeocello crushed it that year. | Meshell Ndegeocello那一年的表演惊艳全场 |
[00:51] | Thank you, Boyle, but this is not my shirt. | 谢了 Boyle 但这不是我的衣服 |
[00:53] | I slept at Amy’s and I spilled ranch dressing on mine. | 我睡在Amy家 把沙拉酱撒衣服上了 |
[00:55] | Don’t you have a drawer full of clothes | 你在那里没有一个放衣服的抽屉吗 |
[00:56] | at her place by this point? | 毕竟你们都到这一步了 |
[00:58] | Yeah, I spilled ranch dressing all over the drawer. | 是啊 我把沙拉酱全撒在抽屉里了 |
[00:59] | What’s so hard to understand about this, guys? | 有那么难理解吗 大伙 |
[01:01] | Why don’t you two move in together already? | 为什么你们还不搬到一起住啊 |
[01:03] | I thought you were planning to. | 我以为你们早就计划了 |
[01:04] | We are. We just haven’t decided | 对 我们只是还没决定 |
[01:06] | whose apartment we’re going to live in. | 谁搬到谁家住 |
[01:07] | I think Jake should move into mine, | 我认为Jake应该搬到我家 |
[01:09] | because it’s bigger, nicer, and isn’t covered in black mold. | 因为我家更大 更好 而且没有被黑霉菌覆盖 |
[01:12] | Black mold, Amy? Not cool. | 黑霉菌 Amy 你没必要这样吧 |
[01:14] | – Right, Terry? – What? | – 是吧 Terry – 啥 |
[01:16] | I rest my case. Besides, my place is cheaper | 我无需多说了 况且我家更便宜 |
[01:19] | and it’s in a cooler neighborhood. | 而且周围环境更酷 |
[01:20] | Yeah. That neighborhood is technically called Cobblestink. | 你那家那片应该叫做贫民窟吧 |
[01:23] | All right, everyone. Listen up. | 大家听好了 |
[01:25] | We have a situation. Ten minutes ago, | 出了点状况 十分钟前 |
[01:27] | a prison van overturned on Nevins Street. | 一辆监狱货车在内文斯街翻车了 |
[01:29] | It was carrying nine convicts who are now at large. | 上面载的9个罪犯全部在逃 |
[01:32] | It’s our job to bring them in. | 我们的任务是把他们抓回来 |
[01:34] | Ladies and gentlemen, | 女士们先生们 |
[01:36] | this is a manhunt. | 这是一次追捕行动 |
[01:37] | A manhunt. | 追捕行动 |
[01:39] | Okay, what I want from each and every one of you | 好 我现在需要你们每个人 |
[01:42] | is a hard-target search | 去地毯式搜索这片区域内 |
[01:43] | of every gas station, residence, | 每个加油站 每个住所 |
[01:46] | warehouse, farmhouse, henhouse, | 仓库 农场 鸡舍 |
[01:49] | outhouse, and doghouse in the area. | 厕所 和狗屋 |
[01:52] | Your fugitive’s name is Dr. Richard Kimble. | 逃犯的名字是Richard Kimble医生 |
[01:56] | There must be some sort of error. | 肯定哪里出错了 |
[01:58] | There are nine fugitives, | 有九个逃犯 |
[01:59] | and none of them are named Kimble. | 没有一个人叫Kimble |
[02:00] | – I didn’t kill my wife! – What? | – 我没有杀我的妻子 – 什么 |
[02:02] | You’re supposed to go, “I don’t care!” | 你应该说 “我又不在乎” |
[02:04] | – I don’t care. – Let the manhunt begin. | – 我不在乎 – 追捕行动开始 |
[02:07] | Patrol officers have secured a ten-block perimeter. | 巡逻的警官已经封锁了周围的十个街区 |
[02:09] | All civilians are being evacuated. | 所以的平民都已被疏散 |
[02:11] | Here’s what the convicts were in for: | 下面是逃犯入狱的罪行 |
[02:13] | arson, kidnapping, racketeering, | 纵火 绑架 诈骗 |
[02:15] | assault and battery, forgery and counterfeiting, | 人身伤害 假冒伪造 |
[02:17] | triple homicide. | 三重杀人罪 |
[02:19] | Whoo! | 哇 |
[02:20] | What? I’m not excited about the murders. | 怎么了 我又不是因为谋杀案激动 |
[02:22] | I’m excited about the chance to avenge them. | 我激动是因为可以把他们抓获归案 |
[02:24] | You guys are the weird ones. | 你们这么淡定才奇怪呢 |
[02:25] | Diaz, I want you here with me interviewing witnesses. | Diaz 你留下来和我询问目击证人 |
[02:28] | The rest of you will search the secured area | 其余的人去封锁区域搜索 |
[02:29] | in the following teams: Santiago, Boyle; | Santiago和Boyle一组 |
[02:31] | Jeffords and Peralta. | Jeffords和Peralta一组 |
[02:32] | Get to work. | 开始干活 |
[02:33] | Okay. We’ll start south of Nevins. | 我们会从内文斯街南面开始 |
[02:36] | You two start at Bond and we’ll rendezvous in the middle, | 你们从邦德街开始 最后我们在中间汇合 |
[02:38] | assuming, of course, Boyle and I haven’t already caught | 当然是假设我们会面之前 Boyle和我 |
[02:40] | all the fugitives by the time you two show up. | 还没有抓住所有的逃犯 |
[02:42] | Amy, there are nine hardened criminals | Amy 有九个凶恶的罪犯 |
[02:44] | running free in the streets. | 在外面逃窜 |
[02:45] | This is hardly the time for childish trash talk. | 现在可不是说幼稚狠话的时候 |
[02:48] | It’s time for a bet. | 现在 是打赌的时候 |
[02:49] | – A crazy-ass bet. – What are you thinking? | – 一个疯狂的赌局 – 你怎么说 |
[02:51] | Whoever catches the most fugitives | 谁抓到最多的逃犯 |
[02:52] | gets to keep their apartment. | 谁就可以继续住在自己家 |
[02:53] | Loser moves in with the winner. | 输的人要搬去和赢家住 |
[02:54] | All right. I’m in. | 没问题 我和你赌 |
[02:56] | I hope you like sleeping in a bed with a thousand pillows. | 我希望你喜欢睡在有一千只枕头的床上 |
[02:59] | Well, I hope you like sharing my one grey towel. | 我希望你喜欢和我共用一条灰毛巾 |
[03:02] | Was it grey when you bought it? | 你买的时候是灰色的吗 |
[03:03] | I didn’t buy it. | 不是我买的 |
[03:04] | It was in the apartment when I moved in. | 我搬进公寓的时候它就在那 |
[03:06] | Are you sure you don’t want to just move in with me? | 你确定你不想搬到我家住 |
[03:07] | We already shook on it. The bet stands. | 我们已经有约在先 以它为准 |
[03:09] | Prepare to die, and by “Die,” I mean move in with me. | 准备好死亡吧 “死亡”意指搬来和我住 |
[03:10] | Here we go. | 开始吧 |
[03:11] | I get that the streets are empty, | 我知道街道都被清空了 |
[03:13] | but slow down, man. | 但是慢点啊 哥们 |
[03:14] | Terry forgot his Dramamine. | Terry忘记吃晕车药了 |
[03:15] | Stakes are high, Sarge. | 赌注很高啊 警长 |
[03:17] | I know it doesn’t matter to you, but I really want to beat Amy. | 我知道你不在乎 但是我真的很想打败Amy |
[03:19] | Doesn’t matter? Look, I am completely on board. | 我怎么会不在乎 我超级支持你 |
[03:22] | You need your own space. | 你需要自己的空间 |
[03:24] | I had a painting studio in my apartment. | 我的公寓里本来有个绘画工作室 |
[03:26] | Was this in the ’90s? | 那在90年代吗 |
[03:27] | Did you wear overalls and no shirt? | 你是不是不穿T恤只穿背带裤 |
[03:28] | Every chance I got. | 一有机会就这么穿 |
[03:31] | But then I moved in with Sharon. | 但后来我搬去和Sharon住 |
[03:32] | And then the kids came along. | 然后有了孩子 |
[03:34] | You know where I have to paint now? | 你知道我现在得在哪画画吗 |
[03:38] | My acrylics! | 我的颜料 |
[03:39] | I am not gonna let you lose this bet. | 我不会让你输掉赌约的 |
[03:42] | the march toward the closet starts with a single step. | 在壁橱里作画的日子始于一小步错误啊 |
[03:45] | Cool. So, basically just telling me not to get married | 行 所以你基本上是和我说不要结婚 |
[03:47] | and have kids-anything from dispatch? | 而且不要生小孩 有新情报么 |
[03:49] | Security footage from a bank near the accident. | 翻车点附近一家银行的监控记录 |
[03:50] | Two fugitives ran past going north toward Flatbush. | 有两个罪犯经过这里 跑向北部弗拉特布什地区 |
[03:53] | Looks like the arsonist and the gun runner. | 看起来是纵火犯和军火走私贩 |
[03:55] | Let’s go after the arsonist first. | 我们先去抓纵火犯吧 |
[03:56] | I thought of the perfect thing to say when we catch him | 我想好抓到他的时候要说一句绝配的话 |
[03:58] | that no one else could ever have possibly– | 其他人都不可能想得到 |
[04:00] | “You’re burnt”? | 抓住你了(你被烧了) |
[04:03] | No. | 才不是 |
[04:04] | Initial reports had one of the fugitives heading south | 初步报道上说一个逃犯向南逃窜 |
[04:07] | on Lincoln Place. | 至林肯地区 |
[04:08] | On it. | 了解 |
[04:09] | So, I know you’re Jake’s best friend, and– | 我知道你是Jake最好的朋友 我 |
[04:12] | Did he say that? Did you get that on tape? | 他说了吗 你录下来了吗 |
[04:13] | – No. – No, he didn’t say that | – 没有 – 是他没有说 |
[04:14] | or no, you didn’t get it on tape? | 还是你没有录啊 |
[04:16] | Doesn’t matter. Either way, you screwed up big time. | 无所谓 怎么样都是你的错 |
[04:18] | Anyway, all I’m saying is I know you’re Jake’s best friend | 好吧 我知道你是Jake最好的朋友 |
[04:21] | and you really want him to win this bet– | 你肯定非常想让他赢 |
[04:23] | Are you kidding? That’s the last thing I want. | 你在开玩笑吗 我一点都不想 |
[04:25] | Jake moving in with you is my dream come true. | Jake搬去和你住是我梦寐以求的事 |
[04:28] | Your apartment is two blocks away from mine. | 你公寓离我的就两个街区 |
[04:30] | Jake will be able to pop by any time. | Jake就可以随时来我家 |
[04:32] | Imagine it. | 想象一下 |
[04:34] | He’s had a tough day. He’s fighting with Amy. | 他过了糟糕的一天 和Amy吵架 |
[04:37] | You know how you let things escalate. | 你懂的 你总爱让事态变严重 |
[04:38] | So, he just walks over to my place, | 所以他就步行来到我家 |
[04:40] | bottle of wine in hand, | 手上拿着一瓶酒 |
[04:42] | and we just talk it out. | 我们就边喝酒边谈心 |
[04:43] | And then by the time that bottle’s finished, | 等我们一瓶酒喝完了 |
[04:44] | you’ve come to your senses and apologized. | 你也恢复了理智 过来道歉 |
[04:47] | Maybe I don’t want to win this bet. | 也许我不想赢了 |
[04:49] | Okay, we need to figure out | 好了 我们需要搞清楚 |
[04:49] | 第99辖区 上午11:34 | |
[04:51] | whether this crash was an accident | 这场车祸是意外 |
[04:52] | or part of a deliberate escape plan. | 还是人为的越狱计划 |
[04:54] | Gina, I need you manning the tip line. | Gina 我需要你去负责举报热线 |
[04:56] | Ha-ha! Good luck talking to the crazies. | 哈哈 祝你和疯子聊天好运 |
[04:58] | Crazies? | 疯子 |
[04:59] | Oh, Rosa. | 噢 Rosa |
[05:01] | Sad Rosa. | 可怜的Rosa |
[05:03] | Have some respect for your fellow human beings. | 对你的人类同胞有一点尊重好吗 |
[05:06] | What has gotten into you? | 你中了什么邪 |
[05:08] | Solange just posted a video | Solange刚刚上传了一段视频 |
[05:10] | of a Kenyan human rights activist, Abdala, | 关于肯尼亚保护人权的积极分子 Abdala |
[05:13] | and I realized he and I are the only two people | 我忽然意识到 我和他是唯二 |
[05:16] | that can save the world. | 有能力拯救这个世界的人 |
[05:18] | I’m so excited. | 我好激动 |
[05:23] | Okay, Diaz, there are only two witnesses | 好吧 Diaz 只有两个目击者 |
[05:25] | who were close enough to the crash to see something. | 离车祸现场比较近 知道发生了什么 |
[05:27] | One’s on his way here already. | 其中一个正在赶来的路上 |
[05:28] | His name is Marshawn Lynch. | 他的名字是Marshawn Lynch |
[05:30] | Marshawn Lynch Marshawn Lynch? | |
[05:32] | Marshawn Lynch the football player? | 橄榄球运动员Marshawn Lynch |
[05:33] | I don’t know his hobbies. It just says here | 我不知道他的兴趣爱好 这里只写了 |
[05:35] | he’s unemployed. | 他目前无业 |
[05:36] | Retired. | 是退休了 |
[05:37] | We’re not getting anything out of him. | 我们从他嘴里问不出任何东西 |
[05:39] | He’s always getting fined for refusing to talk to the press. | 他总是因为拒绝和媒体对话而被罚款 |
[05:41] | Ugh, he’s kind of one of my heroes. | 他算是我的英雄之一 |
[05:43] | Well, it may be tough, and it may take a while, | 好吧 这可能会很艰难 要花很久 |
[05:45] | but I’m sure we’ll get him to open up. | 但我确定我们能让他开口 |
[05:47] | Sir, there are some vaults you just can’t open. | 总有一些你无法打开的保险库 |
[05:50] | I ain’t seen anything. | 我什么都没看见 |
[05:53] | I was eating my quesadilla. | 我在吃我的墨西哥饼 |
[05:55] | It was a good one. Chicken, cheese, guac. | 超好吃的 有鸡肉 芝士 牛油果 |
[05:57] | But they forgot my pico de gallo. | 但他们忘记给我放萨尔萨酱了 |
[05:59] | I remember when I was a little boy, | 我记得我小时候 |
[06:01] | my mama used to make this, uh, | 我妈妈经常给我做那个 呃 |
[06:02] | she used to call it “Fo’ cheese.” | 她管它叫 “斯芝士” |
[06:04] | What y’all call it? Y’all call it “Four”? | 你们怎么叫的 你们说”四”是吧 |
[06:06] | How come they never make quesadillas with sausage? | 他们为什么从来不做墨西哥香肠饼 |
[06:08] | You throw some tomato sauce in there | 放一点番茄酱在里面 |
[06:10] | and call it a pizza-dilla what you think? | 然后管他叫墨西哥披萨饼 你怎么看 |
[06:12] | What is going on? | 现在是什么情况 |
[06:14] | This one time, I tried to wait up all night | 有一次 我整晚不睡 |
[06:16] | to catch Santa Claus, right? | 为了等圣诞老人 你懂的 |
[06:17] | You know how they tell you | 大人不是总告诉我们 |
[06:18] | you got to put the cookies and the milk out? | 要把饼干和牛奶放在外面吗 |
[06:20] | I don’t really be telling nobody this, | 我从来没跟任何人说过 |
[06:21] | but I like to sleep with the fan on, | 不过我喜欢睡觉的时候开电扇 |
[06:23] | even when it’s chilly outside. | 就算外面很冷 |
[06:25] | All about that white noise, baby. | 就是为了那个白噪音啊 |
[06:26] | Stop. Stop talking, Marshawn Lynch. | 闭嘴 别说话了 Marshawn Lynch |
[06:29] | Did you see anything after the van crashed? | 货车翻了之后你看到了什么吗 |
[06:31] | Yes or no? | 有 还是没有 |
[06:33] | Nope. Like I told you, I was just eating my quesadilla. | 没 我和你说过了 我在吃我的墨西哥饼 |
[06:36] | Have I talked to y’all about my pizza-dilla invention? | 我有没有和你们说过我的墨西哥披萨饼发明 |
[06:38] | Yes, well, I have other matters to attend to. | 有 但是我有其他事情要处理 |
[06:41] | So, Detective Diaz, just take down everything | Diaz警探 把所有东西都记录下来 |
[06:45] | Mr. Lynch has to say. | Lynch先生说的每句话 |
[06:47] | Captain– | 警监 |
[06:50] | You think he’ll let me shoot his gun? | 你觉得他会让我用他的枪吗 |
[06:52] | Jake, look. | Jake 看 |
[06:54] | You think it’s our guys? | 你觉得这来自我们追的人吗 |
[06:55] | Maybe. But this is New York, | 可能吧 但这里是纽约 |
[06:57] | so there’s a very strong chance it’s just “City blood.” | 所以这很有可能只是 城市地上的一滩血 |
[07:03] | NYPD! Freeze! Freeze! | 纽约警察 站住 站住 |
[07:07] | Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome to the precinct | 女士们先生们 请欢迎逃犯一号 |
[07:10] | escaped convict number one! | 来到警局 |
[07:15] | Terry, where’s the music? That was the cue. | Terry 音乐呢 那句话就是信号呀 |
[07:16] | I didn’t have that Queen song on my phone. | 我手机上没有皇后乐队那首歌 |
[07:18] | I wasn’t gonna pay $1.99 for it. | 我才不要花1.99刀来买呢 |
[07:20] | Nice work, man. You can put your perp in holding | 干得好 你可以把罪犯关起来了 |
[07:21] | with the other three convicts. | 跟其他三个一起 |
[07:23] | – Wait. Other three? – Yeah. | – 等会 其他三个 – 没错 |
[07:24] | Santiago and Boyle brought them in. | Santiago和Boyle抓到的 |
[07:25] | That’s right. It’s three to one. | 就是这样 三比一 |
[07:27] | Guess you won’t be needing this anymore | 你大概是用不上这个了 |
[07:29] | since you’ll be moving in with me. | 既然你要搬来我家的话 |
[07:31] | – My towel. – Yeah, your towel. | – 我的毛巾 – 对极了 你的毛巾 |
[07:37] | Why won’t it burn? | 为什么点不着 |
[07:38] | Because it never fully dries. | 因为它从来就没晾干过 |
[07:40] | The towel lives, and so do we! | 毛巾不死 我们不灭 |
[07:42] | Hey, Santiago, how did you guys | Santiago 你们是怎么做到的 |
[07:44] | catch three perps so quickly? | 这么快抓住三个犯人 |
[07:45] | They weren’t even close to each other. | 他们彼此还离得这么远 |
[07:47] | Given the magnitude of the situation, | 考虑到事态重大 |
[07:49] | we were given full access to any and all department resources. | 我们获得了所有的部门资源的支持 |
[07:52] | That’s right. We took a little trip | 没错 我们特地跑了一趟 |
[07:55] | down to the tactical supply armory. | 战术军械库 |
[07:58] | No, you did not! | 不会吧 |
[07:59] | Thermal imaging, baby. | 热成像哦 小宝贝 |
[08:01] | Thermal imaging baby? | 热成像宝宝 |
[08:02] | Very handy in fugitive hunting. | 追捕逃犯的趁手神器哦 |
[08:04] | Also… | 还有 |
[08:05] | I got this Flo-Tech performance polo | 我拿了这件浮力polo衫 |
[08:08] | with moisture-wicking technology. | 附带有毛细除湿工艺 |
[08:10] | Kept me dry all morning. | 干爽整个早晨 |
[08:11] | And a dry boy is a smart boy. | 干燥宝宝才是聪明宝宝哦 |
[08:14] | Ugh, he keeps saying that. | 恶 他一直说个不停 |
[08:16] | Charles, you’ve gotten negative reactions | Charles 每个人听到这个 |
[08:18] | from everyone who’s heard it. | 都表示非常反感 |
[08:19] | I needed to see what Jake thought. | 我要听Jake的意见 |
[08:20] | – Oh, I hated it. – Really? | – 简直神烦 – 真的吗 |
[08:22] | Anyway, gentlemen, we are off to catch some more convicts. | 先生们 我们得先走一步 去抓罪犯了 |
[08:25] | Two more, and we win. | 再来两个 我们就赢了 |
[08:27] | Huh, just two? | 只用两个 |
[08:28] | No sweat. | 不费滴汗之力 |
[08:29] | Literally. | 字面意思 |
[08:30] | Get out of here. Take those glass cutters with you. | 赶紧出去吧 也别让我再看你那俩小钻头了 |
[08:33] | Oh, these lil’ ol’ things? | 哦 你说这俩小老弟吗 |
[08:35] | What? | 啥啊 |
[08:37] | Why’d you put your finger in the middle? | 你为啥把手指往中间放啊 |
[08:38] | Uh, excuse me, ma’am. I was wondering if you could | 不好意思 女士 我们能否麻烦你一下 |
[08:41] | answer some questions about the car accident | 回答一些关于车祸的问题 |
[08:42] | you witnessed this morning. | 你早上目击到的那个 |
[08:46] | – What’s she trying to tell us? – I don’t know. | – 她想说什么 – 我不知道 |
[08:48] | Probably “Never meet your heroes, | 可能是 “永远不要和偶像见面 |
[08:49] | ’cause they’re gonna turn out to be friendly.” | 因为他们可能会意外地平易近人” |
[08:50] | You need to get over this | 你得赶紧克服 |
[08:51] | Marshawn Lynch situation real quick. | Maeshawn Lynch留下的心理阴影啊 |
[08:53] | Now, we just have to figure out what language she’s speaking | 我们只要搞清楚她说的是什么语言 |
[08:55] | so we can find a translator. | 这样就可以找个翻译了 |
[08:56] | Here, ma’am. | 请看 女士 |
[08:58] | Take a look at this map of the world. | 这是一张世界地图 |
[09:01] | You just keep one of those on you? | 你随身带着这个吗 |
[09:03] | Of course. In case I ever need to prove my point | 这是当然 万一我吵架的时候 |
[09:05] | in an argument. | 需要证明我的观点呢 |
[09:06] | – Laos. – Fine! | – 老挝在这 – 好吧 |
[09:08] | Oh, it was better than fine. | 那可不仅仅是好 |
[09:10] | It was Laos. | 那可是老挝啊 |
[09:12] | – Mm. – So, where are you from? | – 真对 – 那么 你是从哪儿来的 |
[09:14] | Where did you grow up? | 你在哪里长大的 |
[09:16] | Where were you born? | 你在哪里出生 |
[09:21] | What are you miming there, sir? | 老大 你在比划什么 |
[09:22] | A child tying his tie. | 一个打领带的小孩 |
[09:23] | Uh-huh. I’m trying to do a simple Half Windsor | 没错 我在打一个基本的半温莎结 |
[09:26] | so she knows I’m a baby. | 这样她就知道我是一个小孩了 |
[09:28] | Look at this. See how basic this knot is? | 瞧瞧 看到这个领结多基础了吗 |
[09:31] | I love these thermal goggles. | 我太爱这个热探测眼镜了 |
[09:34] | Amy, listen to me very carefully. | Amy 认真听我说 |
[09:36] | If you and Jake are thinking of trying, | 如果你和Jake在备孕的话现在最合适了 |
[09:37] | you are ovulating like crazy right now. | 你现在就在疯狂地排卵 |
[09:39] | You take that helmet off before I knock it off. | 你给我把眼镜摘了 不然我就把它打下来 |
[09:42] | What? Your basal temperature is off the charts. | 什么 你的体温都要爆表了 |
[09:44] | This is a good thing. | 这可是好事啊 |
[09:45] | Boyle Boyle! | |
[09:50] | NYPD! Get down! | 纽约警局 趴下 |
[09:51] | Freeze! | 不许动 |
[09:54] | Aah! The room’s hot. I’m blowing out. | 屋子里太热了 我要被亮瞎了 |
[09:57] | This way. Come on. | 这边 快来 |
[10:01] | Oh, come on! Where did you guys even come from? | 不是吧 你们都是从哪儿冒出来的啊 |
[10:04] | Your nightmares. | 从你的噩梦里 |
[10:06] | Hey, Amy, allow me to introduce you to Big Bertha. | Amy 容我为你介绍这位大块头 |
[10:09] | Okay, I guess I’m not worth introducing to your truck. | 看来我连被介绍给你卡车的资格都没有 |
[10:12] | That’s right, y’all. We went to Homeland Security. | 没错 大伙 我们去了趟国土安全局 |
[10:16] | Yep, this beauty comes fully equipped with thermal imaging, | 这宝贝的行头包括热成像设备 |
[10:19] | a satellite link-up, and she plugs in | 卫星连线 除此之外 |
[10:21] | to every surveillance camera in the city. | 她还连着城里的所有监控探头 |
[10:22] | And she’s also got a holding cell, | 她还配有拘留室 |
[10:24] | which is big enough for three perps. | 足够容纳三个罪犯 |
[10:26] | Jake, counting this guy, how many perps have we caught? | Jake 算上这个 我们的三人拘留室里面 |
[10:28] | and placed in the three-perp perp cell? | 一共拘了多少人 |
[10:30] | Well, Sarge, we’ve placed three perps | 警长 我们的三人拘留室里面 |
[10:31] | in the three-perp perp cell. | 一共拘了三个人 |
[10:33] | So, the three-perp perp cell’s full? | 所以三人拘留室满员了吗 |
[10:34] | Full of three perps is the three-perp perp cell. | 是的 三人拘留室拘留了三个人 |
[10:35] | Okay, stop saying “Perps” And “Cell” And “Three.” | 够了 不许再说 拘 留 和 三 了 |
[10:37] | You sound irritated. What’s the score now? | 听起来你很生气啊 比分怎么样了 |
[10:39] | Are you guys still ahead? Let me just check. | 还是你们领先吗 让我看看 |
[10:42] | Oh, drone! Little help? | 无人机 能帮个忙吗 |
[10:46] | Yeah, I can’t read that score. What does it say? | 我看不清比分 是多少来着 |
[10:49] | Anyways, I’m sure you’re tracking whatever the score is. | 不管了 反正你们应该也在计分 |
[10:51] | All right, thank you, drone. That’ll be all. | 谢谢你哦 无人机 就到这里吧 |
[10:55] | Whoop! Didn’t see the tree there. | 没看见那还有棵树 |
[10:57] | Big Bertha has a drone. That’s what’s important. | 不过重点是大块头还配了无人机 |
[11:02] | What are you trying to tell us? | 你想告诉我们什么 |
[11:04] | Is this some kind of a clue? | 这是什么线索吗 |
[11:07] | Draw better. We have no idea what this is. | 画好点 我们根本看不出这是啥 |
[11:09] | – I think it’s a cookie. – No. It’s a pizza. | – 我觉得是曲奇 – 不 是披萨 |
[11:11] | It’s a cookie pizza! | 是曲奇披萨 |
[11:14] | Another case solved. | 又破了一个案子 |
[11:16] | No. Detectives, we– | 不是 警探们 我们 |
[11:17] | Shh shh shh. Let them go. | 别说话 让他们走吧 |
[11:21] | She’s taking us somewhere. This is good. This is good. | 她要带我们去个地方 这是个好兆头 |
[11:24] | We’re gonna crack this, Diaz. | 我们能够破解这个了 Diaz |
[11:28] | Nope. She just needed to take a dump. | 不 她只是想上大号了 |
[11:31] | Okay, satellite images showed | 好 卫星图像显示 |
[11:33] | one of the two remaining convicts entered this building. | 剩下的两个罪犯之一进入了这栋大楼里 |
[11:35] | If we catch him, that’s five. I win the bet. | 如果我们逮到他就是五个了 我赢了赌局 |
[11:37] | Amy moves in with me. I lord it over her. | Amy搬来和我住 我横行霸道 |
[11:39] | She’s miserable. We live happily ever after. | 她痛苦不堪 我们从此过上了幸福生活 |
[11:40] | It’s fool-proof. | 太稳了 |
[11:41] | There’s got to be 30 floors in this building. | 这栋楼起码得有30层 |
[11:43] | It’ll take forever to sweep the whole place. | 搜查这里得没完没了了 |
[11:44] | Nuh-uh. We can use Big Bertha | 不用 我们可以用大块头 |
[11:46] | to tap into the security cameras. | 连上这里的监控摄像头 |
[11:50] | Ohh. | 爽哦哦哦 |
[11:53] | Okay. This room is clear, but check that closet. | 这房间确认过了 但还要看一下衣柜 |
[11:56] | Man, this is like playing the coolest video game ever. | 这真是最酷炫的电子游戏了 |
[11:58] | My character is Terry. | 我的角色是Terry |
[12:00] | – It’s locked. – Ooh, kick it down. | – 锁住了 – 把它踹开 |
[12:01] | Front kick! Front kick! | 前踢 前踢 |
[12:05] | – All clear. – Now strafe. Strafe! | – 安全 – 来 蹲走 蹲走 |
[12:07] | I don’t know what that means. | 我连那个是啥都不知道 |
[12:09] | – Barrel roll. Duck. – Duck? | – 翻滚 闪避 – 干嘛闪避 |
[12:10] | Just tell me where to go, man. | 告诉我去哪就行 |
[12:12] | Wait a minute. Slide one of your feet forward. | 等等 把你的一只脚向前伸 |
[12:14] | Now switch. | 换另一只 |
[12:15] | Now punch both your fists forward at the same time. | 然后两只手同时出拳 |
[12:18] | Are you making me do the running man? | 你是在让我学<奔跑的男人>吗 |
[12:19] | Yeah. The original one. | 没错 原版的 |
[12:21] | Excluding the movie. | 不包括电影 |
[12:22] | And Stephen King’s classic short story. | 还有斯蒂芬金的经典短篇小说 |
[12:24] | So, the third iteration. | 差不多第三代了 |
[12:25] | I’m going off on my own. | 我要自己去查了 |
[12:27] | He has sentience. | 他还有自主感觉 |
[12:28] | It’s “Westworld.” | 这是<西部世界>啊 |
[12:29] | Oh, wait a minute, Sarge. I don’t have eyes on that room. | 等一下警长 我还没看到那个房间 |
[12:32] | Hang on. I’ll find it. | 等我找一下 |
[12:35] | Oh, no. Sarge, just hang on. I’m coming for you. | 不好 撑住了警长 我来了 |
[12:44] | Drop the weapon. | 放下武器 |
[12:46] | – You drop your weapon. – Okay, stay cool. | – 你放下你的武器 – 冷静点 |
[12:48] | We can work this out. I’m a trained hostage negotiator. | 我们能解决的 我是名受训的谈判者 |
[12:50] | I got my friend’s sperm back from his ex-wife last year. | 我去年帮我朋友从他前妻那里拿回了精子 |
[12:53] | Well, she destroyed half of it, and he decided to adopt, but– | 她毁了其中一半 他又决定去领养了 但还是 |
[12:56] | – Peralta! – Right. Sorry. | – Peralta – 没错 抱歉 |
[12:57] | What do you want? | 你想要什么 |
[12:58] | You let me walk out of this building and get into a car. | 你让我离开大楼 再给我弄辆车 |
[13:00] | – If anyone tries to stop me… – Got him. | – 要是有人敢阻止我 – 搞定 |
[13:02] | Oh, well, you know, I think that makes it four to four. | 你看 现在比分就有四比四了 |
[13:05] | No. No. You don’t get credit for this guy. | 不行 这个人不算 |
[13:07] | I was in the middle of negotiating, | 我都谈判到一半了 |
[13:09] | and he was about to give up-tell him, guy. | 他就打算放弃了 跟他说清楚 兄弟 |
[13:10] | No, I was probably gonna kill him, | 不是 我很有可能杀了他 |
[13:11] | then let you kill me. | 然后任由你杀了我 |
[13:13] | Oh, my God. I should’ve been way more scared. | 老天 我刚才应该更害怕才对 |
[13:15] | Well, there’s just one convict left. | 现在只剩下一个罪犯了 |
[13:17] | Whoever finds him wins. | 找到他的就算赢了 |
[13:19] | Yeah. I guess you could say he’s… | 所以我觉得可以叫他 |
[13:21] | the Golden Snitch. | 金色飞贼 |
[13:22] | Wait. Was that a “Harry Potter” Reference? | 等会 你是引用了<哈利波特>吗 |
[13:25] | It most definitely was. I started reading them | 妥妥的没错 我开始看书了 |
[13:26] | – ’cause you love them so much. – And? | – 看到你那么喜欢 – 怎么样 |
[13:28] | You were right. They’re incredible. | 你说的没错 太好看了 |
[13:29] | Remember when I called in sick the other day? | 还记得我那天请病假吗 |
[13:30] | I was at home reading “Order of the Phoenix.” | 我其实是在家读<凤凰社> |
[13:32] | Oh, this makes me so happy! | 天哪 我好兴奋啊 |
[13:34] | How sad is it when Cedric dies? | 塞德里克死的时候多悲伤啊 |
[13:35] | I was crushed. | 我整个人都崩溃了 |
[13:36] | Literally crying on the toilet. | 坐在马桶上哭的一塌糊涂的 |
[13:39] | Aww. | 真可爱 |
[13:40] | Guys. The fugitive. The bet? | 你俩 逃犯 你们打的赌 |
[13:42] | Right. | 对哦 |
[13:43] | I’m gonna catch this last fugitive, | 我会抓住最后一个逃犯 |
[13:44] | win the bet, and then we’re gonna live together | 赢得赌注 然后我们交往的日子里 |
[13:45] | for the rest of our relationship. | 就都住在一起了 |
[13:47] | Just you and me and towel makes three. | 举杯邀你我 毛巾成三人 |
[13:49] | Cool. Cool, cool, cool, cool, cool. | 妥 妥妥妥妥妥 |
[13:51] | Just so you know, at the end of the sixth book, | 告诉你哦 第六本书的结尾 |
[13:53] | Snape kills– | 斯内普杀了 |
[13:53] | La-la-la-la-! No spoilies! | 啊啦啦啦啦 不许剧透 |
[13:55] | Terry, let’s go. | Terry 我们出发 |
[13:56] | 第99辖区 下午3:46 | |
[13:59] | It really sounds Slavic. | 听着很像斯拉夫语 |
[14:00] | Does anyone here know any Slavic languages? | 这里有人懂斯拉夫语吗 |
[14:02] | Oh, I’m great at languages. Watch this. | 我很有语言天赋 看我的 |
[14:05] | Hello! I am Hitchcock! | 你好啊 我叫Hitchcock |
[14:09] | Thank you for the cookie-pizza idea! | 谢谢你曲奇披萨的创意 |
[14:12] | I believe it was human rights leader Abdala who once said | 我相信人权领袖Abdala曾经说过 |
[14:17] | “When the choir shouts the loudest, | 当一群人叫的最响时 |
[14:20] | the most powerful one is silent.” | 最有力的的却是沉默 |
[14:22] | That doesn’t even make any sense. | 这话狗屁不通啊 |
[14:24] | Well, I might have paraphrased it incorrectly. | 我可能转述得不太对 |
[14:25] | But allow me to introduce to you Rob. | 不过让我为你们介绍Rob |
[14:28] | Rob, come on in. | Rob 过来 |
[14:31] | He called the tip line. | 他打了线人热线 |
[14:32] | But he’s so… not crazy-looking. | 但他看上去 不像个疯子啊 |
[14:35] | Rosa, have Abdala and I taught you nothing | Rosa 我跟阿卜杜勒没教你 |
[14:37] | about stereotyping? | 不要对人持有刻板印象吗 |
[14:38] | I’m beginning to feel | 我开始觉得 |
[14:40] | like you’re our biggest project, sweetie. | 你需要好好上上课了 亲 |
[14:41] | That’s enough. What did he tell you? | 行了 他跟你说了啥 |
[14:43] | Well, let’s find out, okay? Together. | 让我们一起来研究研究 怎么样 |
[14:46] | Rob, do you want to share your experience with the group? | Rob 跟大家说说吧 |
[14:48] | Gladly. | 很乐意 |
[14:50] | Okay, so, you know how there’s a subterranean race of lizard-people | 你知道有一种地下生物 蜥蜴人 |
[14:52] | living beneath the city | 住在城市之下 |
[14:53] | who control our minds with their pheromones? | 用荷尔蒙控制我们的思想 |
[14:57] | Okay, he’s a wackadoodle. | 行了 他是个疯子 |
[14:58] | Gina, get your wackadoodle out of here. | Gina 把你的疯子弄走 |
[15:00] | It’s been two hours, and nothing on the last guy. | 已经过了两小时了 还是没有最后那个人的线索 |
[15:02] | He’s gonna get away. | 他会逃走的 |
[15:03] | Where are you, number nine? | 9号 你在哪儿 |
[15:04] | Think. If I was an escaped murderer, where would I hide? | 仔细想 如果我是逃跑的凶手 我会躲在哪儿呢 |
[15:08] | Where? | 哪儿 |
[15:10] | Oh, I have no idea. I just thought if I gasped | 不知道 我就是觉得要是我倒吸口气 |
[15:11] | I could force an epiphany. | 就能灵光乍现 |
[15:13] | And I did. | 我真的想到了 |
[15:14] | No, that didn’t work either. | 不 没想到 |
[15:15] | Or did it? Still no. | 想到了吗 还是没 |
[15:17] | – Unless – Stop it, Jake! | – 除非 – 停下 Jake |
[15:19] | Well, Marshawn Lynch will not leave your office. | Marshawn Lynch拒绝离开办公室 |
[15:22] | He has now pulled up one of those wedding proposal viral videos on his phone | 他正在拿手机看网上的热门求婚视频 |
[15:25] | and is crying. | 边看边哭 |
[15:26] | What did I do to deserve this? | 我造了什么孽才会遇到这种事 |
[15:27] | Well, I haven’t fared any better. | 我也好不了多少 |
[15:29] | She keeps drawing her stupid circle pictures | 她还在画愚蠢的圈圈 |
[15:31] | and then running off to the bathroom. | 然后不停往厕所跑 |
[15:34] | We get it. You have a bum-tum. Yes. | 我们懂 你拉肚子 没事 |
[15:36] | Ugh! You think you guys have it rough. | 呃 你们觉得你们很惨吗 |
[15:38] | I’ve been stuck here listening to crazy Rob | 我一直在听疯子Rob |
[15:40] | spew his insane garbage | 的狗屁理论 |
[15:42] | What happened to your positive attitude, Abdala? | 你那圣人Abdala的积极态度哪去了 |
[15:44] | Don’t even say that name, all right? | 别提这个名字了 行吗 |
[15:46] | I tweeted him and got nothing. | 我发了条关于他的推特 什么反应都没有 |
[15:48] | Meanwhile, Rob tweets him some crap about lizard-people, | Rob发了条关于蜥蜴人的推特 |
[15:51] | he’s like, “Oh, retweet, oh, fave” Everything. | 然后就 “啊 有人转发 啊 有人点赞” |
[15:54] | I just told him I saw one of them | 我跟他说了我看见 |
[15:56] | slip back into his lizard home under the streets. | 一只蜥蜴人溜进了街道下面 |
[15:58] | That’s where they make their soup. | 他们煮汤的地方 |
[15:59] | Oh, my God. He’s onto something. | 我的天 他确实知道点什么 |
[16:01] | Captain, don’t try to be nice | 警监 别赞同疯子说的话 |
[16:03] | by giving a crazy person a voice. | 来表达善意 |
[16:04] | Plus, we’ve already learned that human rights are crap. | 而且 我们已经知道 人权就是垃圾 |
[16:06] | No, he said that the lizard-people live | 不 他说蜥蜴人住在 |
[16:08] | under the streets. | 马路下面 |
[16:09] | He means the sewers. He saw someone go | 他指的是下水道 他看到有人 |
[16:10] | from the van into the sewers. | 从货车进入了下水道 |
[16:12] | Look. | 看 |
[16:13] | It’s a manhole cover. | 这个是井盖 |
[16:18] | Peralta, Santiago? | 呼叫Peralta Santiago |
[16:19] | – Yeah, we’re here. – Us too, Captain. | – 收到 – 收到 警监 |
[16:21] | We have a lead. One of our witnesses saw | 找到一条线索 有位目击者看到 |
[16:22] | the last convict, George Gessilnick, the murderer, | 最后一名犯人George Gessilnick 也就是凶手 |
[16:25] | go down into a manhole and escape into the sewer | 逃进了车祸现场附近的 |
[16:27] | near the crash site. | 下水道里 |
[16:28] | Copy that. We’re on it. | 收到 我们立刻去调查 |
[16:29] | Yeah, so are we. We’re also on it. | 我们也一样 立刻出发 |
[16:37] | Whoop! Back it up a little bit. | 额 倒个车 |
[16:42] | Forward. | 前进 |
[16:45] | Back. | 倒退 |
[16:47] | Forward. | 前进 |
[16:49] | Back. | 倒退 |
[16:51] | Forward. | 前进 |
[16:53] | Back. | 倒退 |
[16:55] | Forward. | 前进 |
[16:56] | And we’re good to go. | 可以走了 |
[17:01] | Oh, almost clipped the mailbox. | 啊 差点撞上邮箱 |
[17:03] | Heh. Close call. | 呵 千钧一发啊 |
[17:07] | Please let this muck be water. Please let this muck be water. | 老天啊 希望底下流着的只是水 |
[17:10] | I won’t be able to hug Nicolaj for a month. | 我这个月都没法抱Nicolaj了 |
[17:12] | he doesn’t have all his shots yet. | 他疫苗还没打全 |
[17:13] | Shh. I think I heard something. | 嘘 我好像听到了什么 |
[17:18] | I can’t believe Leonardo lived in this. | 不敢相信莱昂纳多住在这种地方 |
[17:20] | I mean, Michelangelo I get. He’s kind of a sloppy dude. | 米开朗基罗还可以理解 他比较邋遢 |
[17:23] | – But Leo is so fastidious. – Jake, shut up. | – 但是莱昂纳多比较挑剔 – Jake 闭嘴 |
[17:25] | Sarge, we’re in a sewer. | 警长 我们在下水道里 |
[17:27] | I’m goin’st to talk about the Turtles. | 我肯定得聊聊忍者神龟 |
[17:28] | No, Jake. Shut up. I hear something. | 不 Jake 闭嘴 我听到什么了 |
[17:33] | NYPD! Freeze! | 警察 不许动 |
[17:34] | NYPD! Keep your hands where we can see them. | 警察 举起手来 |
[17:37] | You have the right to remain silent. | 你有权保持沉默 |
[17:38] | Anything you say can be used against you in a court of law. | 你所说的话有可能在审判中用作不利于你的证据 |
[17:40] | You have the right to an attorney. | 你有会见律师的权利 |
[17:42] | If you cannot afford an attorney, | 如果你请不起律师 |
[17:43] | one will be appointed for you. | 政府可以免费为你提供一名律师 |
[17:44] | Why did you stop? | 你干嘛停下 |
[17:45] | I’m done. You win. | 我输了 是你赢了 |
[17:47] | W-what? | 啥 |
[17:48] | I love you. I want to move in to your apartment. | 我爱你 我想搬去你的公寓住 |
[17:50] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[17:51] | I love you too. | 我也爱你 |
[17:53] | Oh, my God, what a beautiful moment. | 多么甜蜜的一刻 |
[17:54] | And, you guys, Amy’s ovulating as we speak! | 我们说话的此刻 Amy正在排卵呐 |
[17:57] | What? Charles! | 说什么呢 Charles |
[17:58] | All right, head to the back. You’re going to jail. | 好了 往后面走 你要进监狱了 |
[18:03] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[18:05] | I don’t get it. Why did you decide to let me win? | 我不明白 你干嘛让我赢 |
[18:07] | I don’t know. When we were back there | 不知道 当我们比赛 |
[18:09] | racing through the Miranda Rights, | 念米兰达宣言的时候 |
[18:11] | I just looked over at you and thought, | 我只是看着你 心里想着 |
[18:12] | “You’re awesome. | 你真棒 |
[18:14] | And you’re good at doing things.” | 做起事来干净利落 |
[18:15] | I mean, sure, I’ll miss towel, but your happiness is worth | 我会怀念我的毛巾 但跟你的幸福比起来 |
[18:19] | way more than winning some stupid bet. | 这场愚蠢的打赌算不上什么 |
[18:24] | – Are you sure about this? – Oh, yeah. | – 你是认真的吗 – 当然啊 |
[18:25] | Your apartment is better than mine in every way imaginable. | 不管怎么看 你的公寓都比我的好一百倍 |
[18:28] | You want to know what my first thought was | 你知道当我们跳进下水道 |
[18:29] | when we dropped into the sewer? | 我的第一感觉是什么吗 |
[18:30] | “Smells like home.” | “家的味道” |
[18:31] | He’s lying, Amy. | 他在说谎 Amy |
[18:32] | His first thought was about the Ninja Turtles. | 他首先想到的是忍者神龟 |
[18:34] | Come on, Terry. We were in a sewer. | 行了 Terry 我们是在下水道里哎 |
[18:36] | He’s gon’sta think about the Turtles. | 他肯定会想到忍者神龟 |
[18:38] | Yeah, I’m gon’sta, Terry. | 就是嘛 |
[18:39] | – Quit being such a Malfoy. – Yeah, Terry. | – 别再做讨厌鬼了行吗 – 就是啊 |
[18:41] | Guys, we have a problem. | 伙计们 我们有麻烦了 |
[18:43] | He’s not our convict. | 他不是我们要抓的人 |
[18:44] | What? The guy in the orange jumpsuit | 什么 我们在下水道找到的 |
[18:45] | that we found hiding in the sewer is not our convict? | 穿着橘黄监狱衫的人不是我们要抓的人 |
[18:47] | He’s our van driver. | 他是货车司机 |
[18:49] | A man came to me last week. | 上周 有个男的找上我 |
[18:50] | He told me I had to help Gessilnick escape from jail. | 跟我说一定要帮Gessilnick越狱 |
[18:52] | He had pictures of my family. | 他手里有我家人的照片 |
[18:54] | He said he’d kill them if I didn’t help. | 要是我不听他的 他就杀我全家 |
[18:55] | So, I crashed the van, and Gessilnick took my clothes. | 所以我就撞了车 Gessilnick换了我的衣服 |
[18:58] | But then where’s the guy we thought was the van driver? | 但是我们以为是司机的人哪去了 |
[18:59] | He vanished. | 消失了 |
[19:00] | George Gessilnick, posing as a Department of Corrections driver, | George Gessilnick扮成了教养院司机 |
[19:03] | was taken to the hospital, | 被带去了医院 |
[19:05] | where he escaped some hours later. | 数小时后他就从那儿逃跑了 |
[19:06] | He’s highly dangerous, probably armed, | 他极其危险 可能持有武器 |
[19:08] | and could be anywhere. | 可能在任何地方 |
[19:09] | Detective Diaz has some background information | Diaz警探有一些背景资料 |
[19:11] | to help in the search. | 有助于帮忙搜查 |
[19:12] | So this is one scary dude. | 这家伙穷凶极恶 |
[19:14] | We don’t have a complete rap sheet on him | 我们没有他的全部案底 |
[19:15] | because he’s had so many aliases, | 因为他有很多化名 |
[19:16] | but we know he’s killed at least five people. | 但我们知道他至少杀了五个人 |
[19:19] | He’s been in the system since he was 11. | 他从11岁起就被警察记录在案 |
[19:20] | That’s when he stole $4,000 from his foster family | 那时他从寄养家庭偷了4000块钱 |
[19:23] | and burned their house down. | 还一把火把房子烧了个精光 |
[19:25] | Wait a minute. This is the foster family? | 等等 这是他的寄养家庭吗 |
[19:28] | – Yeah. Why? – Did you see who the brother is? | – 对 怎么了 – 你看到他兄弟是谁了吗 |
[19:31] | I need to get a message to somebody. | 我要给某人传个口信 |
[19:33] | This is very important. Tell him Jake Peralta wants to see him. | 这事儿很重要 跟他说Jake Peralta想见他 |
[19:35] | I’m not after him. I just need his help. | 我不是要抓他 我需要他的帮助 |
[19:40] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[19:43] | I followed all your rules. | 我照你的规矩来了 |
[19:45] | I’m unarmed. I’m not wearing a wire. | 我没带武器 也没有窃听器 |
[19:48] | I came alone. There’s no backup. | 我是一个人 没有后援 |
[19:52] | Come on, man. I need your help to take down your brother. | 来吧 哥们 我需要你的帮助 来抓住你兄弟 |
[19:59] | Doug Judy. The Pontiac Bandit. | Doug Judy 庞蒂亚克大盗 |
[20:02] | Hey, baby. | 嗨 小弟 |
[20:03] | Nice legs. | 腿不错嘛 |
[20:04] | Why are you in your boxers? | 你干嘛穿平角裤 |
[20:05] | So you would know I’m not wearing a wire. | 这样你就知道我没带窃听器了 |
[20:07] | Your buddy Scott said I had to. | 你手下的Scott说我一定得这样才行 |
[20:09] | Oh, that makes sense. Scott’s a perv. | 这就说得通了 Scott是个变态 |
[20:11] | Hey, Scott, wherever you’re watching from, | Scott 不管你躲在哪儿偷看 |
[20:13] | go home! | 给我回家去 |
[20:14] | Sorry, man. | 抱歉 老大 |
[20:16] | So, what’s so important? | 什么事这么重要 |
[20:17] | I’m looking for your foster brother, George. | 我在找你的寄养兄弟George |
[20:19] | Hate the guy. Stole from my mom, | 恨死那家伙了 偷我妈的钱 |
[20:21] | burned our house down. | 烧我家房子 |
[20:22] | Worst of all, | 最可恶的是 |
[20:23] | he ran off with my LP of Phil Collins’ | 他还带着我的Phil Collins专辑 |
[20:25] | “No Jacket Required.” | “No Jacket Required.”跑路了 |
[20:26] | It’s my favorite album. | 那是我最爱的专辑 |
[20:27] | Haven’t heard it in 20 years. | 20年没听过了 |
[20:28] | I mean, can’t you just stream it? | 你就不能听电子版的吗 |
[20:30] | Can’t do that to Phil. | Phil的唱片不能听电子版 |
[20:31] | “Sussudio” Demands vinyl. | “Sussudio” 必须要用黑胶唱片才行 |
[20:33] | Right. Vinyl and whatnot. Okay, well, | 说得对 要听就听黑胶的 |
[20:35] | George is a murderer now and he just escaped from prison. | George是个杀人犯 还越了狱 |
[20:37] | We think he might be trying to flee the country. | 我们认为他可能要潜逃到国外 |
[20:39] | You want me to help you catch him? | 你想让我帮你抓住他吗 |
[20:40] | Like when X-men teamed up with Magneto | 就像X战警和万磁王组队 |
[20:42] | to stop Apocalypse. | 去对抗天启 |
[20:43] | – I heard that one was bad. – Wasn’t great. | – 听说那部电影很烂 – 不是很好 |
[20:45] | – I still want to see it though. – I’d watch it again. | – 但还是很想去看 – 我也会二刷的 |
[20:47] | – So, does that mean you’re in? – Course I am. | – 所以你同意帮我了么 – 当然 |
[20:48] | Damn, it feels good to be on the same team for once. | 啊 能和你一起组队真是太好了 |
[20:51] | A cop and a criminal working together. | 一个警察和一个罪犯合作 |
[20:53] | We need a theme song. | 我们需要一首主题曲 |
[20:55] | *The Pontiac Bandit and Jake the cop* | *庞蒂亚克大盗和警察Jake* |
[20:58] | – Oh! – *Taking down crooks* | – 哦 – *抓住他们* |
[20:59] | *In the streets where they live* | *城市的罪犯* |
[21:01] | *Flirting with girls who are hot for the badge* | *用制服诱惑挑逗女孩* |
[21:03] | *There’s a talking police dog that helps them solve crime* | *还有个会说话的警犬 协助破案* |
[21:06] | You gave him full immunity? Are you insane? | 你给他完全豁免权 你疯了吗 |
[21:09] | You told me to cut a deal. | 你告诉我要做个交易的 |
[21:11] | I thought you’d maybe drop charges on one or two felonies. | 我的意思是撤销一两起重罪 |
[21:15] | But do you know how many crimes we’re forgiving? | 你知道现在我们要撤销多少起吗 |
[21:17] | – Six – That’s not so bad. | – 六 – 那也不是很多嘛 |
[21:18] | – Hundred – Oh, that’s way more. | – 百 – 那是有点多 |
[21:20] | “Grand theft auto. Grand theft auto. | “偷车 偷车” |
[21:22] | Grand theft auto. Dog fraud.” | “偷车 犬类诈骗” |
[21:24] | I sold a guy a fake Pekinese. | 我卖了只假的狮子狗给别人 |
[21:26] | ‘Twas a cat. | 其实是只”喵咪” |
[21:27] | You will not win me over with your use of “’twas.” | 别以为用很酷的腔调说话就能过我这一关 |
[21:30] | ‘Twasn’t trying to. | “峩”没有啊 |
[21:32] | You’re clearly friends with this man, | 很显然你跟他是朋友 |
[21:34] | and you’ve lost your objectivity, Peralta. | 你失去了你的客观性 Peralta |
[21:36] | Or have you lost your objectivity? | 或者是你失去了客观性 |
[21:38] | What are you doing? | 你站起来干什么 |
[21:39] | My bad. I thought we were leaving. | 我理解错了 我以为咱们要走了呢 |
[21:40] | No. I’m just making a point here. Sit down. | 不 我只想强调一下我的观点 坐下 |
[21:42] | Look, sir. There’s a triple-murderer | 是这样的 长官 一个连环杀人犯 |
[21:43] | loose in Brooklyn, and it’s our job to bring him in, | 还在布鲁克林逍遥法外 我们一定要抓住他 |
[21:45] | even if that means forgiving a guy who stole some cars, | 即使意味着要原谅一个偷了几辆车 |
[21:48] | and, yes, sold a few cats as dogs. | 还把几只猫当狗卖的家伙 |
[21:50] | More than a few. | 不止几只 |
[21:51] | Weird how many people fell for that. | 真奇怪有那么多人会上当 |
[21:52] | Plus, his deal is conditional. | 而且豁免他也是有条件的 |
[21:54] | If Judy doesn’t lead us to his brother, | 如果他不带我们找到他兄弟 |
[21:55] | he doesn’t get immunity. | 他就得不到豁免 |
[21:56] | Look, Cap, I want to see George behind bars | 警监 我跟你一样 |
[21:58] | as much as you do. | 想把George送进监狱 |
[21:59] | I hate my brother. | 我恨他 |
[22:00] | You can relate to that, right, sir? | 你是可以理解的 不是么 |
[22:01] | Remember how furious you got | 你记得那次你姐姐 |
[22:03] | that time your sister ended an email with “Thx” | 在电邮最后写了”3Q”而不是”谢谢” |
[22:05] | instead of “Thanks”? | 你有多愤怒吗 |
[22:06] | Why would you bring that up? | 你为什么要提起这那事 |
[22:07] | – It seemed pertinent. – Fine. | – 因为这感情差不多 – 好吧 |
[22:08] | Let’s see where this leads. | 看看你们能干成什么样吧 |
[22:10] | Dismissed. | 快走吧 |
[22:11] | 布鲁克林纪念碑 下午1:12 | |
[22:12] | So we don’t know if anybody helped George Judy | 我们不清楚George Judy逃出医院的时候 |
[22:13] | escape from this hospital. | 有没有帮手 |
[22:15] | Security cameras show him entering this courtyard, | 监控显示他进入了这个院子 |
[22:16] | but never coming back out. | 但是再也没出来过 |
[22:18] | The dude just vanished. | 这家伙凭空消失了 |
[22:19] | Ugh. Terry hates hospitals. | 呃 Terry讨厌医院 |
[22:21] | They reek of death. | 散发着一股死亡的气息 |
[22:22] | Ahem. | 嗯嗯 |
[22:23] | Oh, not you, ma’am. | 啊 没说你 女士 |
[22:25] | You reek of life. | 你一股生命气息 |
[22:29] | Maybe he went up the wall | 或许他翻墙出去了 |
[22:31] | like this. | 就像这样 |
[22:35] | Never mind. It’s not possible. | 算了吧 这墙是翻不出去的 |
[22:37] | You sure? | 你确定吗 |
[22:42] | Damn, Rosa! How did you do that? | 靠 Rosa 你是怎么做到的 |
[22:44] | I have a dark past. | 我有一段黑历史 |
[22:52] | Now you know my deepest shame. | 现在你知道我最羞耻的秘密了 |
[22:53] | Cool. Well, now that I saw you do it, | 看完你翻之后 |
[22:55] | I get how to do it too. | 我知道怎么上去了 |
[22:59] | Ooh, damn, Terry. | 喔 真惨 Terry |
[23:02] | Hey, guys. Guess what. | 嘿 伙计们 你们猜怎么着 |
[23:04] | To thank you for being such good friends, | 为了感谢你们的友好 |
[23:06] | I picked up a big old basket of muffins. | 我带了一大篮子松饼 |
[23:08] | Follow me. | 跟我来 |
[23:09] | Come on! I got all kinds of muffins! | 来吧 我带了好几种松饼呢 |
[23:12] | Blueberry muffins, poppy seed muffins, | 蓝莓的 罂粟籽的 |
[23:14] | banana nut muffins, chocolate chip | 香蕉坚果的 巧克力的 |
[23:17] | ooh, wait, there are no muffins. | 喔 等等 这根本没有松饼 |
[23:19] | What’s happening now? | 这是什么情况 |
[23:20] | How’s it feel being lied to, Huh? | 被欺骗是什么感觉 啊 |
[23:22] | I mean, I’m okay. I wasn’t really that invested | 嗯 我无所谓 我本来也没 |
[23:25] | – in the muffins. – I was. | – 那么喜欢松饼 – 我喜欢啊 |
[23:26] | You guys thought you could keep a secret from me? | 你们以为可以骗过我么 |
[23:27] | Well, I know everything. | 我无所不知 |
[23:29] | Hitchcock left his phone in the bathroom again, | Hitchcock又把手机丢在厕所里了 |
[23:31] | and guess what I found on it. | 猜猜我在上面发现了什么 |
[23:33] | I needed the cash. I didn’t know they’d be filming. | 我需要那钱 我怎么知道他们都拍下来了 |
[23:35] | Text chains. Dozens of text chains. | 群聊 各种群聊 |
[23:38] | And I’m not on any of them. | 而一个群里都没有我 |
[23:40] | Take a look at this board. | 都看看这白板 |
[23:41] | There’s an Amy-Gina-Terry-Hitchcock-Rosa-Jake chain. | 有Amy-Gina-Terry-Hitchcock-Rosa-Jake的群 |
[23:45] | There’s a Hitchcock-Terry-Amy-Rosa Chain. | 有Hitchcock-Terry-Amy-Rosa的群 |
[23:49] | There’s even a Hitchcock-Gina-Scully chain. | 甚至连Hitchcock-Gina-Scully都有群 |
[23:52] | I mean, what the hell happens on that? | 你们仨有什么好聊的 |
[23:54] | Well, we mostly just exchange “Game of Thrones” Theories. | 我们只是聊聊 “权力的游戏” 啦 |
[23:56] | The little guy is gonna marry a dragon. | 那个小个子要娶一条龙 |
[23:58] | We think. | 我们认为 |
[23:59] | Well, one thing’s for sure: | 有一件事是确定的 |
[24:01] | Charles Boyle Charles Boyle… | |
[24:03] | is off the chains. | 没在任何一个群里 |
[24:04] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[24:06] | We only excluded you because you’re kind of… | 我们不带你主要是因为你有些 |
[24:08] | an over-texter. | 话唠 |
[24:09] | Over-texter? That’s not even a thing. | 话唠 怎么可能 |
[24:11] | Oh really? So you don’t remember the time | 真的嘛 你忘了你曾经 |
[24:13] | you sent 97 unanswered texts in a five-minute span? | 在五分钟内发送了97条消息都没人理你 |
[24:16] | My phone vibrated itself off the desk. | 我的手机震着震着就从桌子上掉下去了 |
[24:19] | I think it was committing suicide. | 我觉得它是想自杀 |
[24:20] | It’s okay. This isn’t the first time I’ve been left out. | 没关系 又不是第一次被你们孤立 |
[24:22] | At camp, nobody would be friends with me. | 夏令营的时候 没人想做我的朋友 |
[24:25] | I had to hang out with the lunch ladies. | 我只好和食堂大妈们玩 |
[24:27] | After summer ended, they never replied to any of my letters. | 夏天结束以后 他们都没有给我回信 |
[24:31] | Oh, this is really sad. | 哦 这可真是太悲哀了 |
[24:33] | There’s just no muffins at all. | 这儿真的一个松饼都没有啊 |
[24:35] | – Kaboom – What’s this? | – 啊哈 – 这是什么 |
[24:36] | That is the art auction | 这是George Judy |
[24:38] | that George Judy will be robbing tonight. | 今晚要抢劫的艺术品拍卖会 |
[24:40] | – Why is it so sticky? – I was eating sour straws. | – 为什么黏黏的 – 我刚才在吃流口水 |
[24:42] | It’s crazy that’s what you’re choosing to focus on. | 你的关注点还真是奇怪 |
[24:44] | Doug Judy came through for us. | Doug Judy办到了 |
[24:45] | That’s what George is after: | 那就是George所谋划的 |
[24:46] | a bejeweled egg worth $20 million dollars. | 一个镶满珠宝的蛋 价值两千万美金 |
[24:48] | That’s a nice egg, but how do you know he’ll be there? | 是个好东西 但你们怎么确定他会去呢 |
[24:51] | Doug’s boy Parker said he kept asking about the place. | Doug的哥们Parker说他一直在打听那个地方 |
[24:53] | And what does this Parker do? | 那么这个Parker是干嘛的呢 |
[24:54] | You know, I don’t know. I can’t really recall. | 嗯 这我还真不知道 我想不起来了 |
[24:56] | Some sort of auto-industry professional. | 他好像是汽车方面的专家 |
[24:57] | Maybe, like, a car thief or some such whatnot. | 可能类似一个偷车贼什么的 |
[24:59] | Oh, I see. So the only thing we have to go on is | 哦 我明白了 我们唯一的线索 |
[25:02] | the word of one of your criminal friends? | 来自你们一个罪犯朋友的说辞 |
[25:04] | Criminals? That’s how you see us? | 罪犯 你就是这样看我们的么 |
[25:05] | Is it a crime to steal bread to feed your family? | 为了养家糊口偷点儿面包算犯罪么 |
[25:09] | Or to sell some weed so you can buy video games? | 为了买个游戏卖点儿大麻就犯罪了么 |
[25:11] | Or to steal video games because you smoked all that weed | 因为把大麻抽光了所以偷游戏 |
[25:14] | – you were supposed to sell? – Yes, all of those are crimes. | – 就犯罪了么 – 是的 这些都是犯罪 |
[25:16] | – Damn. Even the bread one? – Especially the bread one. | – 靠 偷面包也算 – 尤其是偷面包 |
[25:18] | But since this is the only lead you have, | 不过既然这是你们唯一的线索 |
[25:21] | go do something with it. | 那就去瞧瞧吧 |
[25:22] | Oh, we’ll go do something with it. | 是的我们要好好瞧瞧 |
[25:24] | We’ll go do something with the hell out of it. | 我们会找到重大发现的 |
[25:26] | *Woop-woop that’s the sound of da police* | *呜 呜 这是警察要来了* |
[25:29] | *Woop-woop that’s the sound of da police* | *呜 呜 这是警察要来了* |
[25:31] | Woop-woop that’s the sound of da police | *呜 呜 这是警察要来了* |
[25:34] | No, no, no. | 不 不 不 |
[25:36] | He’s not a cop. | 他不是警察 |
[25:37] | He can’t be wearing any of this. | 他不能穿这些 |
[25:38] | It’s just a windbreaker. | 我只是给他件风衣而已 |
[25:40] | It’s not like I gave him a badge and a gun. | 又不是给他警徽或者枪什么的 |
[25:41] | – Uh, he has both of those things. – It’s not loaded. | – 好吧 这两样他都有 – 枪里没子弹 |
[25:44] | I just want to cock it and say a cool cop catch phrase. | 我只想扣一下扳机然后说一句很屌的台词 |
[25:47] | New York’s finest just got a whole lot finer. | (最强的)纽约警局又变得更强了 |
[25:50] | Give me that. | 给我拿来 |
[25:51] | I’m putting myself on this case. | 我要亲自负责这件案子了 |
[25:53] | All right, Captain. | 好的 警监 |
[25:55] | Looks like New York’s finest just got a whole lot– | 看起来(最强的)纽约警局又变 |
[25:57] | – Let’s go! – All right. | – 快走吧 – 好吧 |
[25:59] | *Woop-woop that’s the sound of da police* | *呜 呜 这是警察要来了* |
[26:03] | Wow ok, how do I look? Like I’m about to buy a bunch of expensive art? | 我看起来怎样 像不像要买天价艺术品的人 |
[26:07] | Hell, yeah. And not just paintings either. | 当然 而且不仅是买得起画的 |
[26:09] | You look statue rich. | 你看起来都能买得起雕塑了 |
[26:11] | I didn’t know we’d have to valet. | 我不知道这里都代客停车 |
[26:13] | Perhaps I shouldn’t have brought Gertie. | 早知道我就不带Gertie来了 |
[26:14] | Who’s Gertie? | 谁是Gertie |
[26:15] | That foxy little she-devil we just drove here in. | 那个性感撩人的红色小恶魔跑车 |
[26:18] | Gertie? No, man. | Gertie 快拉倒吧 |
[26:19] | A car’s gotta have a sexy name, like Brooke, | 车需要一个性感的名字 比如Brooke |
[26:21] | or Tiffany, or Sandra, or Candice. | 或者Tiffany Sandra Candice之类的 |
[26:24] | Yeah, or Suzie, or Dana, or Karen. | 是的 还有Suzie Dana Karen什么的 |
[26:27] | Oh, no, wait. That’s my mom’s name. | 噢 等等 那是我妈妈的名字 |
[26:28] | Why did I say my mom’s name? Ugh. | 啊 我为什么要说我妈的名字 |
[26:30] | The sight of another man inside her makes me sick. | 看见别的男人坐”进”她我真的很难受 |
[26:33] | Yeah. I dislike this conversation very much. | 是啊 我已经很讨厌我们的谈话了 |
[26:36] | Treat her gently! | 对她绅士一些 |
[26:37] | You know that’s not a nice car, right? | 你知道那不算特别好的车对吧 |
[26:39] | Say that again. | 你再说一遍 |
[26:41] | Damn, Cap. Be cool. | 哦 警监 别介意 |
[26:42] | Say that again. | 你再说一遍 |
[26:46] | That’s what I thought. | 我就知道 |
[26:48] | I’ll be in the venue. | 我去会场了 |
[26:51] | – Come on, Boyle. – What’s this about? | – 过来 Boyle – 什么事啊 |
[26:53] | Look, if you’re leading me to some sort | 如果你要领我去那种 |
[26:54] | of big surprise apology where everyone’s there | 所有人都在的惊喜道歉会 |
[26:57] | and you all want me to join your stupid text chains, | 你们都央求我加入那些愚蠢的群聊 |
[27:00] | I am 100% in. | 我百分百的接受 |
[27:01] | These last 24 hours have just been hell. | 过去24小时真是太煎熬了 |
[27:03] | Oh, it’s just my former lover. Hello, sister. | 哦 只有我的前女友 你好啊 老妹 |
[27:06] | Ugh, I hate when you say those things back-to-back. | 啊 我真是烦透了你不停的提起这事 |
[27:09] | – Here. – You took my phone? | – 给你 – 你拿了我的手机 |
[27:10] | Yeah. I had to delete your GIF keyboard | 是的 我必须要把你的GIF键盘 |
[27:12] | and your three “Property Brothers” Emoji apps. | 和你那三个”Property Brothers”的表情包卸载掉 |
[27:15] | Wait. Did you delete them because… | 等等 你卸载它们是因为 |
[27:17] | Yeah. You’re on the office text chain. | 是的 你加入了办公室聊天群 |
[27:19] | Are you serious? This is amazing. | 真的么 这真是太好了 |
[27:21] | Yeah, well I was totally against it, | 是 我本来强烈反对 |
[27:22] | but Amy felt bad because you seemed so pathetic. | 但Amy心软了 因为你太可怜了 |
[27:25] | – Don’t say that. – It worked! | – 别说出来 – 计划成功 |
[27:26] | I mean, your little camp story. | 你那个野营的故事 |
[27:27] | was the saddest childhood memory I’ve ever heard, | 是我听过最惨的童年回忆 |
[27:29] | and I’ve listened to Amy talking about attending | 要知道 我可听过Amy参加 |
[27:31] | “The crossing guard’s jamboree.” | “交通协管员大聚会” 的经历 |
[27:33] | That was fun! | 那次超开心的 |
[27:34] | We were directing traffic in the hotel hallways. | 我们在酒店通道里指挥交通 |
[27:36] | People were freaking out. | 路人都震惊了好吗 |
[27:38] | Mm-hmm. Just don’t make us regret this. | 嗯哼 最好别让我后悔 |
[27:39] | I won’t. I swear I won’t. | 不会的 我发誓不会的 |
[27:41] | I gotta tell my dad. | 我告诉我爸去 |
[27:44] | I know you weren’t on board with this, | 我知道 你不支持这事 |
[27:45] | but look how happy we made him. | 可你看他高兴的 |
[27:47] | And at no cost to our… oh. | 我们也不损失什么代价 |
[27:49] | And here it comes. | 代价这就来了 |
[27:50] | No. That was just one… uh-oh. | 不是 就一条嘛 额偶 |
[27:53] | I bet he’s just getting it out of his system. | 他只是憋太久 需要发泄 |
[27:55] | Oh, yeah. I’m sure he’ll be brief. | 是啊 肯定”又短又快” |
[27:58] | Apparently the Tsar of Russia gave that bejeweled egg | 显然 俄国沙皇把这个镶嵌珠宝的彩蛋 |
[28:00] | to his girlfriend as a present. | 送给女朋友当礼物 |
[28:01] | I’ve never gotten a bejeweled anything. Stupid Amy. | 我从来没收到过任何镶嵌珠宝的东西 讨厌的Amy |
[28:03] | Well, I highly doubt our murderer is gonna show up here. | 我严重怀疑咱们的杀人犯会在这里现身 |
[28:06] | Doug Judy said he’s be here, and I believe him. | Doug Judy说他会来 我相信他 |
[28:08] | Cap, got some hors d’oeuvres. | 警监 我拿了点前菜冷盘 |
[28:11] | I don’t know what you like, | 我不知道你喜欢吃什么 |
[28:12] | so I guessed: the radishes they put on the side for decoration? | 我就猜 装饰萝卜你应该喜欢 |
[28:14] | Mmm, thank you. Cut into a flower? | 嗯 谢谢 这是雕花吗 |
[28:17] | Where are we, Las Vegas? | 把这当什么地方了 拉斯维加斯吗 |
[28:18] | Guys, look over there by the hallway. | 各位 看走廊那边 |
[28:20] | See the woman in the red? | 看见那个红衣女人了吗 |
[28:21] | I think that’s my brother’s girlfriend, Fran. | 好像是我哥的女朋友 Fran |
[28:23] | I don’t want her to recognize me. | 我不想被认出来 |
[28:25] | Does she have a scar on her left cheek? | 她左脸有疤吗 |
[28:27] | Maybe. What’s the shape of the scar? | 可能吧 什么形状的疤 |
[28:29] | – Just a general slash shape. – Oh, darn. | – 就被刀划过那种 – 哎 没劲 |
[28:30] | I’ve been reading a lot of “Harry Potter” Lately, | 我最近一直在看哈利波特 |
[28:32] | and I was hoping for something more fun. | 还希望是更好玩的疤呢 |
[28:33] | Okay, I’ll head towards her. | 好 我直接过去 |
[28:35] | You go around back in case she makes a break for it. | 你从后面包抄 以免她逃脱 |
[28:39] | She’s on the move. | 她开始逃了 |
[28:41] | Excuse me, ma’am. Oh. | 不好意思 女士 |
[28:42] | No, please stop. | 不要 请停下 |
[28:44] | Freeze. NYPD. | 站住 纽约警署 |
[28:45] | – What’s going on? – No scar. It’s not Fran. | – 怎么回事 – 没有疤 不是Fran |
[28:48] | Then why was she running? | 那她为什么要逃跑 |
[28:49] | Because a strange guy started following me to the bathroom. | 因为一个陌生猥琐男 跟踪我去洗手间啊 |
[28:51] | Right. Because men are horrible | 对哦 因为男的都很猥琐 |
[28:52] | and the world is a nightmare. Yeah. | 这世界就是个噩梦 没错 |
[28:54] | Oh, no. Where’s Doug Judy? | 哦不 Doug Judy呢 |
[28:55] | Where we left him. Why? | 就刚才分开的地方 怎么了 |
[28:56] | Scarface Fran is a ruse. | 疤脸Fran是个调虎离山圈套 |
[28:58] | He wanted us out of there so he can help his brother steal the egg! | 他支开我们 好帮他哥偷彩蛋 |
[29:04] | Check it out. Shot glasses of soup. | 瞧一瞧嘞 浓汤杯 |
[29:06] | Oh, you wondering how I got the whole tray? | 想不想知道 我怎么拿到一整盘 |
[29:08] | Charmed it right out of her hands | 用魅力闪倒了她哟 |
[29:15] | You want some soup? | 来点汤吗 |
[29:17] | 布鲁克林纪念碑 晚上8:56 | |
[29:24] | This where you been all day? | 你一整天都在这里吗 |
[29:25] | Yep. Just looking for clues. | 是 找线索呢 |
[29:27] | Trying to see how George Judy escaped. | 想弄明白George Judy怎么逃脱的 |
[29:30] | – You’re pretty sweaty. – Terry runs hot. | – 你满身大汗 – Terry很热嘛 |
[29:32] | Terry runs hot. | Terry很热嘛 |
[29:33] | – You’re trying to see if you can do that wall climb, aren’t you? – Yeah. | – 你在试那个攀墙动作 对吧 – 是啊 |
[29:36] | And I can’t. I’m old. | 结论是不能 我老了 |
[29:39] | Because you can’t parkour up a wall? | 就因为你没法跑酷上这墙 |
[29:41] | It’s everything. | 是所有事 |
[29:42] | The TV’s always too quiet. | 我总觉得电视声音不够大 |
[29:44] | I don’t like how baggy basketball shorts are. | 我不喜欢篮球裤垮垮的样子 |
[29:47] | I even shook my fist at some skateboarders the other day. | 有次我甚至 朝一帮玩滑板的臭屁孩子挥拳头 |
[29:50] | Oof. And there’s something worse. | 哦 还有更糟的事 |
[29:52] | Way, way worse. | 糟糕一万倍 |
[29:59] | Terry needs reading glasses. | Terry需要戴老花镜了啦 |
[30:00] | – It’s not that bad, Sarge. – Yes, it is! | – 没那么糟 警长 – 就是很糟 |
[30:03] | I used to be “Batman.” | 我曾经是蝙蝠侠 |
[30:05] | Now I’m his dad. | 现在成了蝙蝠侠他爹 |
[30:06] | His dumb, weak, getting shot at the opera dad. | 迟钝 虚弱 在剧院被枪杀的爹 |
[30:11] | Okay, auction over. | 好吧 拍卖结束 |
[30:13] | I can’t believe you thought Doug Judy was tricking us | 难以置信 你认为Doug Judy是在耍我们 |
[30:15] | so he could steal the egg. | 其实是要偷彩蛋 |
[30:16] | If anyone was stealing any eggs, it was you | 如果说有谁偷了蛋的话 那也是你 |
[30:17] | ’cause you have egg all over your face. | 因为你一脸蛋疼 |
[30:19] | Is that why you’ve been so quiet these last four minutes? | 难怪你四分钟没说话 |
[30:21] | – You had to think of that? – Mm-hmm. Was it worth it? | – 是在憋梗吗 – 嗯 值不值 |
[30:23] | – Hell, yeah. – Ah, venomous burn. | – 值大发了 – 毒虫般的吐槽 |
[30:24] | Suck out the poison. | 吸出毒液 |
[30:28] | Wow. | 哇哦 |
[30:30] | He may not have been pulling something back there, | 他可能没有 暗中策划什么 |
[30:32] | but both of you were wrong about George Judy. | 但你们两个 也对George Judy判断错误了 |
[30:33] | He never showed. We wasted a day, | 他根本没出现 我们白耗了一天 |
[30:36] | and if anyone has egg on their faces, | 如果说 有谁一脸蛋疼的话 |
[30:38] | it’s you two. | 也是你们两个 |
[30:39] | Doug Egg and Egg Peralta. | Doug蛋蛋和蛋蛋Peralta |
[30:42] | That’s actually kind of a dope name. | 这名字其实超酷炫的 |
[30:43] | What’s going on out there? | 外面发生什么了 |
[30:45] | Hey, Jake Peralta, NYPD. What happened here? | 嘿 Jake Peralta 纽约警署 这里怎么了 |
[30:48] | Somebody knocked out the valet, | 有人揍趴了泊车小哥 |
[30:50] | stole all the cars. Every single one. | 把车全偷走了 一辆不剩 |
[30:51] | So George was here. | 所以George果然来过 |
[30:53] | He wasn’t after the egg, he was after the cars. | 他的目标不是彩蛋 是车 |
[30:55] | Well, looks like Doug Judy was right after all, huh, Captain? | 看来Doug Judy是对的 是吧 警监 |
[30:59] | Why aren’t you saying anything? | 你怎么不说话 |
[31:00] | Is it because you’re so embarrassed for being wrong? | 是判断失误 太羞愤了吗 |
[31:02] | Gertie Gertie! | |
[31:04] | *What a big bomb, the Captain’s car is gone* | *惊天大消息 警监车丢啦* |
[31:07] | Shut up! Shut up! | 闭嘴 闭嘴 |
[31:11] | I don’t get it. Why would George Judy | 我没想明白 为什么George Judy |
[31:13] | steal all these cars and not the egg? | 偷了所有的车 却不偷彩蛋 |
[31:14] | Easier to sell if you’re in a hurry. | 车更容易迅速出手 |
[31:16] | Plus these are some valuable vehicles. | 而且其中有一些豪车 |
[31:18] | – Bugatti, Ferrari -Gertie. | – 布加迪 法拉利 – 还有我的Gertie |
[31:20] | I don’t think Gertie was a prime target, sir. | 我觉得Gertie不是首要目标 老大 |
[31:21] | Do you know how much custom work there was on her? | 你知道买她时 在海关有多费事吗 |
[31:24] | I disabled the FM function from the radio. | 我废掉了收音机的FM功能 |
[31:26] | The guy said, “Oh, you can just not use it,” | 工作人员说 “哦 你只要不使用就好了” |
[31:29] | but I said, “Ugh, I’ll always know it’s there.” | 我跟他说 “呃 我心里清楚它就在那里啊” |
[31:31] | Boom. Shelby Cobra 427SC. | 就是它了 谢尔比眼镜蛇427SC |
[31:34] | That’s a million dollars on four wheels, baby. | 这就是长了四个轮子的百万美金 宝贝儿 |
[31:36] | That’s what George is after. | 这才是George的目标 |
[31:37] | How do we even know George did it? | 我们怎么确定是George干的 |
[31:39] | I mean, nobody saw him. | 没人看见他啊 |
[31:40] | But there was a prolific car thief at the scene of the crime. | 某个前科累累的偷车犯 倒是在现场 |
[31:43] | You talking about me? I’m a cop now. | 你是说我吗 我现在是警察 |
[31:45] | No, you’re not. | 不 你不是 |
[31:46] | Then why do I have a badge and a gun? | 那我怎么会有 警徽和配枪呢 |
[31:49] | The thin blue line just got thick as hell. | (强大的)警察队伍又壮大了 |
[31:50] | Give me that! Come on, Judy. | 把枪给我 给我Judy |
[31:52] | It’s not loaded. | 没装子弹 |
[31:53] | Look, if I was gonna jack a bunch of cars, | 听着 我如果真要偷一堆车 |
[31:54] | I would bring two of New York’s best detectives | 我不会带两个纽约顶级警探 |
[31:56] | with me to the scene of the crime. | 一起去犯罪现场 |
[31:58] | – Aww, you think we’re the best? – Flattery won’t work on us. | – 你觉得我们是顶级的 – 拍马屁对我们没用 |
[31:59] | – What? – This is nonsense. | – 啥 – 这都是屁话 |
[32:01] | You’re off the case. | 你不许再跟这个案子 |
[32:02] | Whoa, whoa, sir. Come on. | 噢噢 长官 拜托 |
[32:03] | We’re chasing a murderer. | 我们在追捕杀人犯 |
[32:05] | A murderer that just stole a ton of cars. | 偷了一堆车的杀人犯 |
[32:07] | Who knows more about that world than Doug Judy? | 有谁比Doug Judy更了解 道上的行情 |
[32:09] | Plus remember, | 而且别忘了 |
[32:09] | he doesn’t get immunity unless he helps us bring his brother in. | 他不帮我们抓到他哥 就拿不到豁免 |
[32:12] | I know, but– | 我知道 但是 |
[32:13] | Do you want to get back Gertie or not? | 你到底想不想找回Gertie吧 |
[32:15] | – Fine. He’s still on the case. – Ah! | – 好吧 他可以继续跟 – 啊 |
[32:17] | *The Pontiac Bandit and Jake are cops* | *庞蒂亚克大盗和Jake是警察* |
[32:20] | *With their wise-cracking Captain along for the ride* | *带着爱抖机灵的警监去巡逻* |
[32:23] | *They’ll have adventures wherever they go* | *他们走哪儿都是大冒险* |
[32:26] | *The talking dog flies in outer space* | *会说话的神狗 飞在外太空* |
[32:29] | *Arf, arf, arf, fly, fly, fly, fly dog* | *汪汪汪 飞天飞天飞天 飞天神狗* |
[32:31] | *Arf, arf, arf, fly, fly, fly, fly dog* | *汪汪汪 飞天飞天飞天 飞天神狗* |
[32:34] | *Arf, arf, arf, fly, fly, fly, fly dog* | *汪汪汪 飞天飞天飞天 飞天神狗* |
[32:37] | Okay, Charles, I want you on this text chain. | 好吧Charles 我想把你加进这个群 |
[32:39] | I really do, but since you joined yesterday, | 我真的想 但自昨天加入起 |
[32:41] | you have sent 71 texts. | 你已经发了71条信息 |
[32:44] | The rest of the group collectively has sent two. | 其他所有人 加起来也只发了两条 |
[32:47] | You know, honestly, I’d rather get hit by a bus | 老实讲 我宁可出门被公车撞 |
[32:50] | than get one more text from you, Charles. | 也不想再看到你的信息了 Charles |
[32:53] | Fine. I’ve been kicked out of things before. | 好吧 我常被踢出各种圈子 |
[32:54] | At camp, I found a slam book | 野营那次 我发现一本纪念册 |
[32:56] | that the lunch ladies had written about me. | 是食堂大妈们用来吐槽我的 |
[32:58] | I’m sorry, Charles, | 对不起 Charles |
[32:59] | but there is no story sad enough to save you now. | 现在再惨的故事也救不了你 |
[33:01] | Challenge accepted. | 接受挑战 |
[33:03] | Once, as a tween, I got my penis entirely– | 十多岁的时候 有次 我整个丁丁 |
[33:06] | Okay, stop! No, no, no, no, no. | 行了住嘴 不不不不不 |
[33:07] | Our plan was just to teach you to text better. | 我们只是要教你 怎样正确发短信 |
[33:10] | You know, a lot of people like the way I text. | 很多人喜欢我这种发短信的风格好吗 |
[33:13] | Look, if you can’t accept me for who I am, | 如果你们无法接受真实的我 |
[33:15] | – then I don’t need this chain. – Okay, great. | – 那我就不需要这个群 – 那最好 |
[33:16] | No, no, no, I need to be included so badly. | 不不不 我太想留在群里了 |
[33:18] | I’ll do whatever you say. I literally have zero pride. | 你们说什么我都听 完全零自尊 |
[33:20] | – And that’s what I like to hear. – Oh, Charles. | – 深得我意 – 噢 Charles |
[33:23] | Okay, so you guys are rich Europeans | 好 你们两个是欧洲土豪 |
[33:26] | looking to buy a Shelby. I’ll make the introductions. | 要买一辆谢尔比 我来介绍 |
[33:28] | Wait, we can’t just be Europeans. What country are we from? | 等下 欧洲太笼统 什么国家 |
[33:30] | What languages do you speak? | 你们会说什么语言 |
[33:31] | French, Spanish, some Portuguese. | 法语 西班牙语 一点葡萄牙语 |
[33:34] | Obviously Greek, | 希腊语是必须的 |
[33:35] | – enough Flemish to get by. – Tight. | – 佛兰芒语也算拿得出手 – 你够狠 |
[33:37] | What about you, Peralta? | 你呢Peralta |
[33:39] | Um, I can do a pretty good Italian accent. | 呃 我学意大利口音超像的 |
[33:41] | “You think you could milk me?” | “你小子以为能占我便宜吗” |
[33:43] | So you’re just doing De Niro from “Meet the Parents?” | 所以你只会学<拜见岳父大人>里的罗伯特德尼罗 |
[33:45] | I don’t know, am I? | 我不知道 是这样吗 |
[33:46] | – That’s a terrible De Niro. – I don’t know. | – 一点都不像德尼罗 – 我不知道 |
[33:48] | – This is De Niro. – I think it’s pretty good. | – 这才像德尼罗 – 我觉得挺像 |
[33:50] | – Mine’s better. – It’s pretty good. | – 我更像 – 我也挺像 |
[33:52] | – We’ll just make you American. – Okay. | – 你还是扮美国人吧 – 好嘞 |
[33:54] | – Griff. – Hey, Doug Judy. | – Griff – 嘿 Doug Judy. |
[33:56] | Hey. What can I do for you? | 嘿 找我什么事儿 |
[33:58] | Hey, did my brother stop by? | 嘿 我哥来过这儿吗 |
[33:59] | I heard he jacked some nice cars, and I might have a buyer. | 听说他搞了一批好车 我这儿有个买家 |
[34:02] | This is Maxime Dubois, international millionaire. | 这位是Maxime Dubois 国际富豪 |
[34:04] | – Bonjour. – He doesn’t speak any English. | – 你好 – 他不会说英文 |
[34:06] | This is his lawyer, Carl Mangerson. | 这是他的律师Carl Mangerson |
[34:08] | Hey, I’m a lawyer. | 嘿 我是个律师 |
[34:09] | Maxine wants to buy a Shelby Cobra. | Maxine想买辆谢尔比眼镜蛇 |
[34:11] | I hear George might have one. | 听说George手头可能有货 |
[34:12] | He just dropped off a few cars, | 他是运了一批车过来 |
[34:14] | but he didn’t say anything about no Cobra. | 但没提眼镜蛇那款 |
[34:16] | I mostly deal with scrap and crap, you know? | 我多数都是负责处理零零碎碎 你懂吗 |
[34:19] | Son of a bitch. | 婊子养的 |
[34:20] | Hey, hey, is everything all right here, Maxime? | 嘿 嘿 这是怎么了 Maxime |
[34:22] | You’re speaking good English. | 你英语明明说得不错啊 |
[34:24] | Eh, just a few phrases he picked up from movies and such. | 呃 也就是从电影啊什么的学了几句 |
[34:27] | He’s disappointed. He really wanted that Cobra. | 他是太失望了 他超级想要那台眼镜蛇来着 |
[34:29] | You know the French, so passionate, | 你也懂的法国人嘛 热情如火 |
[34:31] | even their skunks. Pepe Le Pew. | 连他们的臭鼬佩佩也是一样热情 |
[34:32] | It doesn’t matter; I’m a lawyer. No further comments. | 不过这些都无关紧要 我是一名律师 我不再做任何评价 |
[34:34] | Do you know where George is? | 你知道George在哪吗 |
[34:36] | Maybe I can do business with him myself. | 也许我能亲自跟他谈上一笔 |
[34:38] | – Gertie! – What? | – Gertie – 搞什么 |
[34:39] | Uh, that was French for… | 嗯 那是一句法语 |
[34:45] | “I gotta make a phone call.” | 意思是”我得打个电话” |
[34:46] | He’s gotta make a phone call. | 他得打个电话 |
[34:48] | Frenchmens… | 法国人啊 |
[34:49] | You can’t bring them anywhere. | 你就不能把他们带出门 |
[34:53] | So if George went over that wall, | 如果George真的是翻墙出去的 |
[34:54] | he would have been caught on a security camera across– | 那他应该会被对面一个监控摄像头给拍到 |
[34:57] | – whatcha eating there, Sarge? – Cream of Wheat. | – 你是在吃什么鬼 警长 – 这是小麦乳 |
[34:59] | It’s easy to chew, and it keeps you regular. | 特别好咀嚼 还有助于让你正常排便 |
[35:01] | It’s a favorite dish of the elderly. | 老年人最爱佳肴之一 |
[35:03] | Stop freaking out about this. | 你能不能别再大惊小怪了 |
[35:04] | Yeah, yeah, I know. “I’m young at heart.” | 是啊 对啊 我懂的 “我的内心还年轻着呢” |
[35:06] | No, you are super old at heart. | 不 你的内心老得不能跟老了 |
[35:08] | You always have been. You love yogurt. | 你内心一直都很老 你喜欢酸奶 |
[35:09] | You volunteer at your polling place. | 你给你家那边的投票点做志愿者 |
[35:11] | You refuse to deposit your checks at an ATM. | 你拒绝到ATM机存钱 |
[35:13] | It’s a machine. I don’t trust it. | 那可是太机器 我才不信任它呢 |
[35:15] | I get what you’re saying, | 我懂你想说什么 |
[35:17] | but at least I used to be a prime physical specimen. | 可至少我曾经可是在体能巅峰啊 |
[35:19] | Dude, you have, like, 1% body fat. | 哥们 你体脂率也就1%吧 |
[35:21] | Now I’m at 1.8. I’m fat. | 我现在已经到1.8%了 我是个胖子了 |
[35:23] | I’m a fat, bald old man. | 我是个又胖又秃顶的老男人 |
[35:25] | – You shave your head. – Yeah, Rosa. | – 你是自己把头发剃了的 – 没错 Rosa |
[35:27] | Vin Diesel and I shave our heads | 范迪塞尔跟我一样觉得 |
[35:28] | because we think it looks good. | 我们剃了头看起来棒极了 |
[35:30] | Okay, you obviously want to sit here | 好吧 你是铁定心思坐在那 |
[35:31] | feeling sorry for yourself, but we have work to do. | 继续自怨自艾 可我们还有活要干啊 |
[35:34] | So, I don’t know, why don’t I get you a wheelchair | 那我也不懂了 要不我给你弄张轮椅 |
[35:35] | – and a box of diapers. – The wheelchair! | – 再给你来箱尿布吧 – 轮椅 |
[35:39] | That’s how he escaped. He dressed up like an old lady. | 他就是这样子逃跑的 把自己打扮成老太太 |
[35:42] | That orderly is pushing him out. | 还有个护工推他出来 |
[35:43] | He did have an accomplice. | 他果然有同谋 |
[35:44] | I’m gonna find this bastard. | 我要帮这混球给找出来 |
[35:46] | I don’t need this anymore. | 我再也用不着这个了 |
[35:49] | I should take my jacket, though. | 但我还是该拿上我的外套 |
[35:50] | I mean, it’s January. I ain’t crazy. | 这可是一月份 我还没疯 |
[35:58] | Oh, Gertie. | 噢 Gertie |
[36:05] | Psst. George is here. | 嘘 George在这里 |
[36:07] | He’s out back. Let’s go. Right now. | 他在后面 快走 快 |
[36:11] | NYPD, don’t move! | 纽约警局 不准动 |
[36:13] | Crap, he’s getting away! | 靠 他要跑掉了 |
[36:18] | All right. | 好吧 |
[36:20] | We can run right through it. These suits are fire-resistant. | 我们能直接跑过去的 这些西装是防火的 |
[36:22] | These suits are not fire-resistant. | 这些西装才不防火好吗 |
[36:23] | They’re not? Then why are they so expensive? | 不防火 那为什么它们这么贵 |
[36:25] | Bye, Peralta. | 拜拜啦 Peralta |
[36:28] | No! Judy! | 不 Judy |
[36:30] | Both Judys! Judys! | 两个Judy Judy们 |
[36:34] | Oh, I can’t believe this! | 哦 我简直就不能相信 |
[36:36] | I really thought I could trust Doug Judy this time. | 我真的以为这一次Doug Judy是信得过的 |
[36:38] | I kept telling you not to, but you wouldn’t listen. | 我给你说过很多次 可你就是听不进去 |
[36:40] | You were too busy singing your songs | 你就光顾得上唱唱你们俩的主题曲 |
[36:42] | and planning trips to Niagara Falls. | 还有计划一起旅游去看尼亚加拉瀑布 |
[36:44] | We just said neither of us had ever been. | 我们只是说我们两个都没去过而已 |
[36:45] | There were no hard plans. | 还没到计划那一步呢 |
[36:47] | Look, it’s humiliating. | 天啊 这太羞耻了 |
[36:49] | Doug Judy thought he could manipulate me, and he could. | Doug Judy以为他能操纵我 而他确实也操纵了我 |
[36:52] | I feel like I’m a terrible cop. | 我觉得自己是个烂警察 |
[36:55] | Wow, I really thought you were going to chime in | 哇哦 我还以为你会准备插嘴 |
[36:57] | with something supportive there. | 说几句好听鼓励鼓励我呢 |
[36:58] | We have to go. | 我们得走了 |
[36:59] | Captain? | 警监你 |
[37:01] | Okay, Charles. This is your final exam. | 好了 Charles 这是最后一轮测验 |
[37:04] | We’re gonna show you a text | 我们将会向你展示一条短信 |
[37:05] | and then two potential responses. | 以及可以作为回复的两个选项 |
[37:07] | You need to tell us which is more appropriate. | 你必须告诉我们那一个选项更加得体 |
[37:09] | Amy writes, “Leaving the virgin festival–“ | Amy是这么写的 “正准备离开维珍移动音乐会” |
[37:11] | – Gina, – “Be there in ten minutes.” | – Gina, – “十分钟后到” |
[37:14] | Do you reply, | 现在该回复了 |
[37:16] | “I’ll be counting down the seconds. | “我开始按秒倒数咯 |
[37:18] | “600, 599, 598, jk, lol, | “600 599 598 只是个玩笑 哈哈 |
[37:22] | “597, 596, smiley face, smiley face, | “597 596 笑脸表情 笑脸表情 |
[37:25] | cat smiley, thumbs up.” | 猫笑脸表情 竖大拇指表情” |
[37:27] | Or, “Okay.” | 还是 “好的” |
[37:30] | It’s a trick question. The text requires no response. | 这问题就是在坑人 这条信息根本就不用回复 |
[37:32] | Charles Boyle, welcome back to the Nine-Nine text chain. | Charles Boyle 欢迎回到九九分局办公室群聊 |
[37:36] | Yes! We should call it the Nine-Nine party line | 太好了 我们应该叫九九分局狂欢热线 |
[37:38] | – I’ll rename the thread. – Charles. | – 我来重命名一下 – Charles |
[37:39] | Sorry. I’ll be better. I’ll be better. | 不好意思 我会更努力 我会更努力的 |
[37:44] | There’s the car. How’d you know they’d be here? | 这就是那台车 你怎么知道他们会在这里 |
[37:47] | Detective’s intuition. | 警探的直觉 |
[37:49] | Okay, fine. We went to Dave and Buster’s together | 好吧 好吧 我们一起去了戴夫与巴斯特餐厅 |
[37:51] | and got separated, so we turned on Find My Friends. | 然后走散了 所以我们最后用了查找朋友那个应用 |
[38:00] | The stairs are in the back. | 楼梯在后面 |
[38:03] | Looking for us? | 在找我们俩吗 |
[38:04] | Put your guns down, turn around slowly. | 把枪放下 慢慢转过身来 |
[38:11] | What the hell, Judy? I thought we were friends. | 闹什么啊 Judy 我以为我们俩是好朋友 |
[38:13] | I don’t know why you thought that. | 我不懂你咋会那么想 |
[38:15] | ‘Cause you kept saying we were. | 因为你一直都是那么说的 |
[38:16] | We had hard plans to go to Niagara Falls. | 我们还计划好了要去看尼亚加拉大瀑布的 |
[38:18] | So, bro, you friends with this cop? | 那老哥 你跟这条子是好朋友吗 |
[38:20] | Nah. This thirsty-ass bitch | 才不是呢 这个饥渴过度的小婊子 |
[38:22] | is just desperate for attention. | 只是在极力求关注而已 |
[38:23] | Thirsty-ass bitch? | 饥渴过度的小婊子 |
[38:25] | Okay, Captain, now I know you’re going to step in and defend me. | 好吧 警监 我知道你会打算站出来替我说话的 |
[38:27] | Well, you were begging me to compliment you earlier. | 那个 你之前确实是有求过我夸奖你 |
[38:29] | Oh, my God. This is the worst day of my life. | 哦 我的天啊 这是我一生中最惨的一天 |
[38:31] | – Where’s Charles? – So, if you’re not friends, | – Charles在哪呢 – 既然你们不是朋友 |
[38:33] | you won’t mind if I waste him, right? | 那你就不会介意我把他给废了 对吧 |
[38:35] | Of course he minds. I mean, sure, we’re enemies, | 他当然介意啦 对 我们俩是对头 |
[38:37] | but in, like, a playful way, like Tom and Jerry. | 可我们只是在嬉笑打闹 就跟<猫和老鼠>一样 |
[38:40] | Oh, my God. Was Tom trying to eat Jerry? | 我的天啊 汤姆猫是不是想要吃掉杰瑞鼠来着 |
[38:44] | – My whole life is a lie. – Shoot him. | – 我的人生就是一场谎言 – 毙了他 |
[38:45] | No, no, no. Those can’t be my last words. | 不 不 不 我的遗言才不能是刚刚那几句 |
[38:47] | Uh, ay caramba. | 嗯 哎哟卧槽 |
[38:49] | What the hell? | 什么回事 |
[38:53] | Whoops. Looks like somebody forgot to put bullets in his brother’s gun. | 哎哟喂 看来有人忘了给他弟弟的枪里上子弹了 |
[38:57] | I knew you didn’t betray me. | 我就知道你没背叛我 |
[38:59] | I said that accusatorily, but I’m very happy. | 我语气好像是指控你 不过其实我很开心 |
[39:01] | *Doug Judy and Peralta and Captain on the case* | *Doug Judy 和Peralta 还有警监在办案* |
[39:04] | *Joke’s on you, they was always friends* | *轮到你出丑啦 他们三永远都是好伙伴* |
[39:07] | *Now I’ma get my immunity* | *现在我会拿到我的豁免权* |
[39:09] | *The ghost of the talking dog haunts the precinct* | *会说的狗一直在分局阴魂不散* |
[39:13] | – The talking dog died. – Aww, man. | – 会说话的狗去世了 – 不是吧 哥们 |
[39:14] | I know; it was a bummer note to end on. | 我知道 这样结尾确实太低靡了 |
[39:18] | You got our orderly. | 你把护工抓拿归案了 |
[39:20] | Turns out he really didn’t work at the hospital, | 实际上他根本就不在医院工作 |
[39:21] | but he left his print behind in the room | 可他在偷手术服的房间里 |
[39:23] | where he stole the scrubs. | 留了不少指纹 |
[39:24] | It didn’t take long to track him down. | 找到他就是易如反掌 |
[39:26] | Whoa. With that and the wheelchair, | 哇哦 这个分析再加上关于轮椅的推理 |
[39:27] | that’s some pretty nice police work, Sarge. | 警务工作做的不错哟 警长 |
[39:29] | I know. | 我知道啊 |
[39:31] | You know, my muscles might not be as strong | 我的肌肉可能没有年轻时候 |
[39:34] | as when I was young, but one’s stronger: | 那么强壮了 但总有一样东西日益强壮 |
[39:37] | my big, beefy brain. | 那就是我发达强壮的大脑 |
[39:39] | Now if you will excuse me, I have to process… | 好了如果你不介意的话 我得开始处理 |
[39:44] | David Willis David Willis. | |
[39:45] | Aww, you got a little necklace for your glasses. | 真可爱啊 你还给你的眼睛配了链子 |
[39:48] | I had to. I almost lost them last night during “Wheel.” | 我不得不 我昨天晚上转圈的时候差点就弄丢了 |
[39:50] | Hey, Rosa. Have a hard candy. | 嘿 Rosa 来吃块硬糖 |
[39:54] | Terry is embracing his age. | Terry准备拥抱年老这一事实 |
[39:57] | I just got off the phone with the DA. | 我刚跟地区检察官通话完 |
[39:58] | And for aiding in the capture of George Judy, | 因为帮助抓获George Judy |
[40:00] | you have officially been granted immunity | 你现在拿到全面豁免权了 |
[40:02] | from all your past crimes. | 所有罪名一笔勾销 |
[40:04] | So I’m a free man? Mm. | 所以我自由了 嗯 |
[40:05] | Nope, still smells the same. | 不不 空气闻起来还是老样子 |
[40:09] | I’m sorry that I doubted you, | 我很抱歉我还怀疑了你 |
[40:10] | but you did drive off with the guy that we were chasing. | 可我们追过去的时候你确实是载着那家伙走了 |
[40:12] | Had to. I saw he was about to get away, | 没办法啊 我看见他准备跑路了 |
[40:14] | so I tricked him into thinking I was on his side. | 所以我就骗他 让他以为我跟他一伙的 |
[40:16] | It’s crazy how good I am at your job. | 多神奇啊 我干起你的活儿来一点也不差啊 |
[40:17] | Look, I owe you both an apology. | 好吧 我知道我欠你们一人一句道歉 |
[40:20] | Doug Judy, I underestimated your honesty. | Doug Judy 我低估了你的诚信 |
[40:23] | And, Peralta, I underestimated your instincts. | 还有Peralta 我低估了你的直觉 |
[40:26] | Yeah, I’m gonna need a lot more from you than that. | 没错 而且我得从你这里听到更多赞美 |
[40:28] | Fine. You’re a good cop… | 行 你是一个好警察 |
[40:30] | even if you are a thirst-ass bitch. | 哪怕你是个饥渴过度的小婊子 |
[40:32] | Wow. Okay. | 哇哦 好吧 |
[40:34] | Solved a pretty intense murder, and just crap all over me. | 明明破了一桩人命大案 却只得来这样的搪塞 |
[40:37] | Hey, Captain, got you a little something-something. | 嘿 警监 给你弄了一辆好家伙 |
[40:41] | – Gertie? – Nope. | – Gertie吗 – 不是 |
[40:42] | But she is the exact same make, model, and color. | 不过这俩是同一批次 同一型号 而且同一个颜色 |
[40:47] | Oh, my God, you stole this. | 我的天啊 你是偷回来的 |
[40:48] | – I can’t be driving a stolen – Relax, man. | – 我不能开一辆偷来的 – 放松点 哥们 |
[40:51] | I bought it at a used car lot for, like, $600. | 我花了六百刀从二手车行买的 |
[40:53] | – This is not a nice vehicle. – Yeah, it’s not. | – 这又不是什么好车 – 确实不是 |
[40:55] | And by the way, her name’s not Gertie. | 而且顺口一提 她的名字不是Gertie |
[40:57] | It’s Sexarella. | 而是性蒂瑞拉 |
[40:59] | Hello, Sexarella. | 你好啊 性蒂瑞拉 |
[41:03] | So, what’s next for you, Doug Judy? | 那你接下来打算干什么 Doug Judy |
[41:06] | I’m turning over a new leaf. | 我要过上新生活了 |
[41:07] | Gonna live that honest life. | 好好做人脚踏实地 |
[41:09] | Maybe open up a bakery, | 可能开家面包店吧 |
[41:11] | buy a little house, invest in my retirement. | 买栋小房子 投资一下退休金 |
[41:13] | You’re gonna go back to stealing cars immediately, aren’t you? | 你待会就准备去偷车对吧 |
[41:14] | That’s very much on the table. | 这也是一个选项啊 |
[41:15] | And when you do… | 当你要偷车的时候 |
[41:17] | – I’ll be there to stop you. – No, you won’t. | – 我会在现场阻止你 – 不 你不会的 |
[41:19] | – Yes, I will. – No, you won’t. | – 我会的 – 你不会的 |
[41:20] | – Yes, I will. – I’m gonna miss you, man. | – 我会的 – 我会想你的 哥们 |
[41:22] | – I’m gonna miss you, brother. – Good-bye, little Fievel. | – 我会想你的 兄弟 – 再见 小Fievel |
[41:25] | Good-bye, Papa. | 再见 爸爸 |
[41:30] | Cool. All right, peace out. Uh-huh. | 没事 好的 再见啦 嗯哼 |
[41:31] | – It was good to see you. – Good to see you, man. | – 很高兴见到你 – 很高兴见到你 |
[41:33] | Hey, you guys, I thought of a funny response | 给你们说哦 我给Terry之前发的那条短信 |
[41:35] | to Terry’s text from earlier. | 想到了一个棒棒的回复 |
[41:36] | Would you mind taking a look before I hit send? | 你们能在我发送之前帮我看看吗 |
[41:38] | Charles, you’ve trained for this moment, okay? | Charles 你已经经受过训练来迎接此刻的了 好吗 |
[41:40] | We trust you. Just send it. | 我们相信你 发吧 |
[41:42] | Come here. Good job. | 过来抱抱 干得好 |
[41:45] | All right, I’m gonna do it. Mm-hmm. | 好的 那我就发了 嗯哼 |
[41:50] | Way to go, Cha– | 不错嘛 Cha |