时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Thank you for joining me for what promises to be | 感谢大家的光临 这里是 |
[00:02] | the diggity-dopest tree lighting in the history of the Nine-Nine. | 99分局有史以来最酷炫的树灯展 |
[00:05] | I don’t understand. Where’s the tree? | 我不是很懂 树在哪 |
[00:07] | It was inside us all along. Brilliant, Jake. | 在我们心中 Jake你真是太绝了 |
[00:09] | No, Charles, not everything was inside of us all along. | 并不 Charles 不是所有东西都在我们心中好吗 |
[00:11] | The tree is right here. | 树 就在这 |
[00:14] | Cool. Can we go now? | 厉害了 我们能走了吗 |
[00:15] | Obviously not. Behold, | 不可以 先别急 等着 |
[00:17] | the greatest inflatable tree that ‘Murica has to offer. | 这是全美利坚最牛逼的充气树 |
[00:21] | And now, in the immortal words of Saint Nick, | 现在 借用圣诞老人那句不老的神话 |
[00:24] | turn on the compressor. | 打开充气开关 |
[00:27] | You hear that? It’s the sound of Christmas. | 听见了吗 这是圣诞来临的声音 |
[00:30] | It’s deafening. | 这是致聋的声音吧 |
[00:32] | It’s getting really big. | 这可越来越大了 |
[00:33] | What size tree did you get? | 你买的是什么尺寸的树 |
[00:35] | It’s a jumbo. | 加大号 |
[00:36] | It says it’s ten meters tall. That’s– | 上面写着十米高 |
[00:38] | Roughly 32.81 feet. | 也就是大概32.81英尺 |
[00:41] | Someone unplug it, unplug it now. | 快来人呐 快把插头拔掉 |
[00:43] | We can’t. It swallowed its own plug! | 拔不了 它把插头给吞了 |
[00:45] | Everybody run! | 快逃啊 |
[00:51] | Okay, the tree has been contained. | 好 充气树已得到控制 |
[00:53] | Wait, we left a man behind. | 等等 我们落下了一个同僚 |
[00:54] | Jake Jake! | |
[00:57] | Well, Terry’s trapped in the break room forever. | Terry将永远被困在休息室 |
[01:00] | Only thing we can do now is move on with our lives. | 我们唯一能做的 就是继续我们各自的生活 |
[01:01] | It’s what Terry would’ve wanted. | 这也是Terry想要的 |
[01:09] | God bless us, every one? | 上帝保佑 |
[01:11] | Yeah! | 耶 |
[01:12] | Yeah! | 耶 |
[01:34] | Ah, the Boyles are here. Good tidings. | Boyle父子都在呢 真是亲密无间呀 |
[01:37] | Genevieve, hello, you’re looking– | Genevieve 你好呀 你看起来真 |
[01:38] | Sexy as a minx. | 性感得像个妖艳贱货 |
[01:39] | I was gonna say “festive,” Due to the scarf. | 我想说的是”喜庆” 因为看到这条红围巾 |
[01:41] | – The bra underneath is insane. – It is. | – 围巾底下的胸罩也是性感的不行 – 确实如此 |
[01:44] | Okay. Parenthood has not changed you two. | 显然为人父母并没有改变你们俩啊 |
[01:46] | Hey there, Nikolaj, my man. How you doing? | Nikolaj 小男子汉 你好吗 |
[01:48] | Hi, Jake, we made Daddy Latvian Christmas cookies. | 嗨 Jake 我们做了拉脱维亚圣诞饼干 |
[01:51] | Want one? | 要吃一块吗 |
[01:51] | You bet I do. | 必须的 |
[01:52] | The potato really brings out the vinegar. | 土豆把醋味都带出来了 |
[01:54] | Neither of those are cookie things. I’m just gonna put that back. | 两种东西都不是做饼干的料 我还是放回去吧 |
[01:56] | So, you excited for Christmas, bud? | 圣诞快到了 你激动吗 小伙伴 |
[01:58] | Yeah, I’m so excited. | 是啊 超兴奋 |
[01:59] | This is Nikolaj’s first Christmas | 这是他人生中第一个圣诞节 |
[02:01] | because the orphanage kept cancelling it. | 因为之前的孤儿院总是取消过节 |
[02:03] | Once it was blizzards, one it was fires, and once it was– | 一次是因为暴风雪 一次是火灾 还有一次是 |
[02:06] | – Famine. – That’s right, famine. | – 闹饥荒 – 对 饥荒 |
[02:08] | Papa promised me the best present ever: | 爸爸答应我 要给我世界上最棒的礼物 |
[02:10] | a Captain Latvia action figure! | 拉脱维亚队长可动模型 |
[02:12] | Whoa, Captain Latvia? What’s his superpower? | 哇 拉脱维亚队长 他有什么超能力呀 |
[02:15] | – Can he talk to moose? – No, possums. | – 他能跟驯鹿说话吗 – 不 能跟负鼠说话 |
[02:18] | – Worse. – It’s a very difficult toy to get in America, | – 还不如驯鹿呢 – 这玩意儿特难运进美国 |
[02:20] | so I was worried when Charles told Nikolaj he would get him one. | 所以Charles答应Nikolaj要买给他的时候 我有点小担心 |
[02:23] | I said, keep it a surprise, | 我说 你得保密 给他个惊喜多好 |
[02:25] | so you don’t build up his expectations, | 这样就不会让他抱太大期望了 |
[02:26] | but Charles said, “No way, I want to build expectations.” | 但是Charles说 “不行 我就要让他抱大大的期望” |
[02:29] | Well, we all remember the conversation. | 行了行了 所有人都记得那段对话 |
[02:30] | Well, work time for Daddy. I’ll see you guys later. | 好啦 爸爸得上班了 晚点见 |
[02:33] | Okay, I love you guys so much. | 好吧 我爱死你们了 |
[02:35] | Love you. | 我也爱你 |
[02:35] | – All right.- Bye. | – 嗯 – 拜拜 |
[02:36] | Christmas is gonna be amazing! | 圣诞节肯定棒呆了 |
[02:38] | Christmas is gonna suck. I don’t have the present. | 圣诞节肯定完蛋了 礼物我没弄到手 |
[02:40] | What? But you promised Nikolaj. | 不会吧 但是你已经答应Nikolaj了 |
[02:41] | I ordered it a month ago from a Latvian toy store, | 一个月前 我就从拉脱维亚的玩具商店预定好 |
[02:44] | and it still hasn’t arrived yet. | 但它现在还运没到美国 |
[02:45] | The shipping company is giving me the runaround. | 海运公司拿各种理由搪塞我 |
[02:47] | All right, so just get him a different present, | 好吧 那你就只能给他别的礼物了 |
[02:49] | like a Jet Ski or…A hammer. | 比如 水上摩托 或者一把锤子 |
[02:50] | I don’t know what kids are into. | 我不知道小孩子喜欢什么 |
[02:51] | Genevieve and I worked so hard to get Nikolaj to trust us | 从Nikolaj来我们家以后 我和Genevieve努力了很久 |
[02:54] | when we brought him home. | 他才开始信任我们 |
[02:56] | That’s gonna be destroyed, | 信任的高楼要塌了 |
[02:57] | the way dry rot destroyed his orphanage. | 就像他之前的孤儿院因为木材干腐倒塌一样 |
[02:59] | Trust me, it’s gonna be fine. | 相信我 一切都会好起来的 |
[03:00] | Really? ‘Cause you said that about “Die Hard 5,” Jake. | 真的吗 你也这么说过<虎胆龙威5> 结果呢 |
[03:05] | Oh. It’s not gonna be fine. | 我的天 这可没法好起来了 |
[03:08] | Finally, let’s talk about community outreach. | 最后 我们来讨论下社区外展活动 |
[03:11] | Does anyone have any ideas about– | 有谁愿意说说自己的想法 |
[03:17] | Who are these golden-throated dorks? | 这些金嗓子蠢驴是哪来的 |
[03:20] | It’s the MTA. | 交管局 |
[03:21] | That’s right. The Metropolitan Transit Authority. | 没错 壮哉我大交通运输管理局 |
[03:23] | I assumed you’ve climbed out of your rat tunnels | 我猜你们应该是爬出了你们的破隧道 |
[03:25] | to taunt us about tonight’s charity caroling competition. | 闲着没事来嘲讽我们今晚的慈善圣诞颂歌比赛的吧 |
[03:28] | No, no, no, of course not. | 不不不 当然不是 |
[03:29] | We’re here to wish you luck, since every year we… | 我们是来祝你们好运的 因为每年我们都 |
[03:32] | *Kick Your Butts* | *完 胜 你 们* |
[03:35] | Enough. You may have bested us before, | 打住 虽然你们之前确实比我们唱的好 |
[03:37] | but throttle back your ambitions. | 但别高兴的太早 |
[03:39] | Our voices are… | 我们的歌声也 |
[03:41] | *Better Awesome Sing Scully!* | *肥 肠 霉* |
[03:45] | That was terrible. | 不忍直视 |
[03:46] | I hope you’re more prepared tonight, | 我希望你们今晚能准备的充分点 |
[03:47] | or else we’ll have to file a missing persons report. | 不然我们就得上交一份失踪人口报告了 |
[03:50] | First name: “Your.” Last name: “Dignity.” | 那个人叫”你们的尊严” |
[03:52] | Come on, crew, let’s hit the rails and buses. | 同伴们咱们走 坐坐巴士小火车 |
[03:55] | Both great ways to get around the city. | 两种方式游游街景都是很不错的 |
[03:57] | I hate that we lose to those pasty-assed mole people every year. | 每年都输给那群小贱人真是太可恶了 |
[04:00] | Oh, there’s no point in mincing your words. | 对于他们没必要说的这么委婉 |
[04:02] | They’re knaves! | 他们就是一群渣滓 |
[04:03] | Captain, you kiss Kevin with that mouth? | 警监 你就用那张出言不逊的嘴亲吻Kevin吗 |
[04:05] | You bet I do. And tonight, I’m gonna sing with it. | 没错 今晚 我还要用这张嘴唱歌 |
[04:09] | We’re taking down the MTA. | 我们必须打败交管局 |
[04:17] | – Charles, what are you doing? – Jah-akeh. | – Charles 你干嘛呢 – 鸡鸭渴 |
[04:18] | – What? – Jah-keh. | – 什么 – 鸡鸭克 |
[04:20] | No idea what you’re saying. Why aren’t you wearing a jacket? | 完全不懂你在什么 为什么你不穿件夹克 |
[04:22] | Oh, jacket, got it. | 噢 夹克 懂了 |
[04:25] | Aw, it’s freezing. What are you doing out here? | 哇 外面可真冷 你站外面干嘛呢 |
[04:27] | I’m on the phone with Melvin’s Import-Exports, | 我在跟Melvin进出口管理局通电话 |
[04:30] | the bastards who lost my Captain Latvia. | 这群混蛋弄丢了我的拉脱维亚队长 |
[04:31] | Now wrap me in your arms, I need body heat. | 抱紧我 让我感受你的体温 |
[04:34] | All right. And you’re nestling. | 好吧 你居然还依偎起来了 |
[04:36] | Ugh, first those jerks said they lost my package, | 那些混蛋一开始说他们弄丢了我的包裹 |
[04:38] | then they said they found it, | 然后又说他们找到了 |
[04:39] | then they had me on hold for three hours. | 然后就这么让我等了三个小时 |
[04:40] | This is the only place I get reliable reception. | 整层楼就这里信号最稳 |
[04:42] | – I’m unwrapping for a sec. – No, why? | – 我得先松开一会儿 – 别啊 为什么 |
[04:44] | Cause I need my fingers | 因为我得用手打字 |
[04:45] | to save the day like a freaking hero. | 像个英雄一样在最后关头挽救你 |
[04:48] | And…boom. Melvin’s import is in Queens. | 你看 Melvin进口局就在皇后区 |
[04:51] | Let’s just go there right now. | 咱们可以直接过去找他们 |
[04:52] | Oh, so they could just walk all over me in person | 然后给他们机会当面蹂躏我 |
[04:54] | instead of on the phone? | 而不是在电话里欺负我吗 |
[04:55] | Face it, Jake, I’m weak. | 认了吧 Jake 我是个弱逼 |
[04:56] | What? Don’t talk like that. You’re very strong, all right? | 什么 别这么说 你明明很强的好吗 |
[04:59] | And you’re a parent now, which makes you even stronger. | 你可是为人父母啊 这点就让你更强大了 |
[05:01] | I mean, think about all those moms | 你想想那些当母亲的 |
[05:02] | who literally lift buses off their kids every day. | 每天都要举起公交车救出自己的孩子 |
[05:04] | Oh, so you’re saying I should tap into my mommy strength. | 你意思是 我要好好的利用我的母爱之力 |
[05:08] | Yeah, or daddy strength, but whatever. | 对 或者 父爱之力 |
[05:09] | Right, time to put some daddy into my mommy. | 好 是时候把爸爸之力插入妈妈之力里了 |
[05:12] | Gotta be a better way to phrase that, let’s go. | 肯定还有更好的说法 咱们走 |
[05:14] | Okay, let’s review our simple harmonies. | 好 现在来复习一下简单的和声 |
[05:16] | When I point at you, hit your note. | 我指向你的时候 唱出你的调 |
[05:28] | Okay. That was horrible. | 惨不忍睹 |
[05:30] | Because I didn’t get a chance to rap. | 因为我没机会唱饶舌 |
[05:32] | Pop, pop, droppin’ bodies. It’s a stickup you punk a- | 砰 砰 倒下的尸体 这是抢劫案 你们这些 |
[05:35] | No, Hitchcock, there’s no rapping. | 不Hitchcock 不可以唱饶舌 |
[05:37] | You’ve grossly misread the situation. | 你以一种恶心的方式理解错了我的意思 |
[05:38] | Maybe we just need to practice more. | 可能我们多练练就好了 |
[05:40] | I, for one, felt like I was a teeny bit off. | 我个人认为我的音只有一点点不准 |
[05:42] | Don’t fool yourself, Santiago. | 别自欺欺人了 Santiago |
[05:43] | You were the most off of everyone. | 所有人里 你走调走的最可怕 |
[05:45] | That’s enough. Sure, we’re untrained. | 真是够了 没错 我们是没训练过的菜鸟 |
[05:47] | Yes, our voices sound like garbage, | 没错 我们唱歌简直垃圾到不能听 |
[05:50] | and, yes, the MTA has a huge head start on us, | 而且也没错 交管局确实比我们厉害很多 |
[05:53] | and it’s embarrassing. | 简直耻辱 |
[05:54] | But you know what? We’re the Nine-Nine. | 但是 我们是99分局 |
[05:58] | And nothing can stand in our way. | 我们势不可挡 |
[06:01] | She’s right. | 她说的没错 |
[06:02] | We’re gonna beat their butts tonight. | 我们今晚要将他们赶尽杀绝 |
[06:03] | Oh, tonight? | 今晚吗 |
[06:04] | Tonight, tonight? | 今天晚上吗 |
[06:06] | Yeah, I can’t. | 我没空 |
[06:06] | I have “Hamilton” Tickets. | 我买了<汉密尔顿>的票 |
[06:08] | Oh, well. Good luck. Peace. | 祝你们好运 拜拜 |
[06:10] | I’m out too. | 那我也走了 |
[06:11] | I mean, if we’re just gonna be humiliated, I don’t s– | 如果我们明知会被羞辱的一塌糊涂 那我就不 |
[06:13] | Wait, shut up. | 等等 闭嘴 |
[06:14] | Did you just tell yourself to shut up? | 你刚刚是不是叫自己闭嘴来着 |
[06:15] | Yeah, now you shut up too. | 对 现在你也给我闭嘴 |
[06:17] | Listen. You hear that? | 听 听见了吗 |
[06:19] | It’s an angel who will save us. | 这是来拯救我们的天使 |
[06:25] | It’s coming from the bullpen. | 是从看守所里传来的 |
[06:30] | Who’s singing? | 谁在唱歌 |
[06:31] | Is it one of the uniformed officers? | 是哪个穿制服的警官吗 |
[06:33] | No, it is not. | 不是的 |
[06:38] | – Our angel’s a criminal. – And our angel is drunk. | – 我们的天使是个罪犯 – 而且还喝醉了 |
[06:42] | Ah-ha-ha! The angel puked. | 哈哈 天使刚吐了 |
[06:45] | – Hey, you Melvin? – I am, who are you? | – 喂 你是Melvin吗 – 是啊 你谁啊 |
[06:48] | I’m Charles, from being on hold, and I want my package. | 我是Charles 你可让我等了好久 我来拿我的包裹 |
[06:52] | Yeah, I already told you, that package isn’t here. | 我早告诉过你了 你的包裹不在我这 |
[06:53] | Well, I made a sacred promise to my son, | 我答应过我儿子 |
[06:55] | and you’re not gonna make a liar out of me, | 而你也不能让我变成骗子 |
[06:57] | so why don’t you take another look? | 所以你要不要再找找看 |
[06:59] | We’ll wait. ‘Cause we’ve got | 我们可以等 咱们有一整夜的时间 |
[07:02] | all…night…long. | 慢 慢 熬 |
[07:07] | – Damn. – Oh, I don’t know if you knew this, | – 我了个去 – 对了 我不知道你是否明白现状 |
[07:09] | but…I’m a cop. | 但是 我是个条子 |
[07:10] | So maybe this time, don’t lie to me. | 所以这次 别唬我 |
[07:12] | Hey, I didn’t know you guys were police. | 嘿 我并不知道你俩是警察 |
[07:14] | Well, now you do, genius. | 那你现在知道了 大天才 |
[07:18] | – How do you keep doing that? – I don’t know. | – 你是怎么捏爆杯子的 – 我也不知道 |
[07:20] | All right, all right, hold on. Look, there’s a Latvian gang, | 好吧好吧 别急 听我说 有一个拉脱维亚团伙 |
[07:22] | okay, the Gals Skepu. | 叫Gals Skepu |
[07:23] | They smuggle guns in containers that come from Latvia. | 他们通过从拉脱维亚运来的集装箱走私军火 |
[07:25] | Sometimes there’s other packages | 有时候一些不相干的包裹 |
[07:27] | that get lost in the process, okay? | 就在走私过程中丢失了 |
[07:28] | If you want to find yours, you gotta find them. | 如果想要找到你们的包裹 你们就得先找到他们 |
[07:30] | Gun-running gangsters, huh? | 走私军火的团伙啊 |
[07:32] | Well, looks like we’re gonna take down the Latvian mob. | 看来我们得拿下那群拉脱维亚暴徒了 |
[07:34] | Hell yeah, we are. | 那必须的 |
[07:39] | Is it bleeding? | 流血了吗 |
[07:40] | Charles, is it bleeding? | Charles 我流血了吗 |
[07:42] | – Thanks, Melvin. – I want a Band-Aid. | – 谢了 Melvin – 求创可贴 |
[07:45] | – Hey. – Hey. | – 嘿 – 嗨 |
[07:46] | I just talked to Crawford from Organized Crime. | 我刚刚和集团犯罪科的Crawford聊过了 |
[07:47] | Apparently, the Gals Skepu are | 很显然 Gals Skepu是东海岸 |
[07:49] | major gun-runners on the east coast. | 一个超大的军火走私团伙 |
[07:50] | Their leader’s got an office in the back. | 他们的首领在这后面有个办公室 |
[07:52] | Also, great chest hair. | 胸毛不错哟 |
[07:53] | Ah, Genevieve calls it “The plume of Boyle.” | 是啊 Genevieve称之为”Boyle之羽” |
[07:56] | Aww, that’s so yucky. | 真是恶心人啊 |
[07:57] | Hey, do you think this shirt is offensive? | 对了 你觉得这件衬衫会不会有点失礼 |
[08:00] | I’m just not sure how it fits into my ensemble. | 我不确定它是不是我的调调 |
[08:01] | Come on, focus, Jake. | 拜托了 集中注意力 Jake |
[08:02] | My boy’s happiness is at stake. | 我儿子的幸福感正处于危机之中 |
[08:04] | I mean, read the email Genevieve just sent me. | 你看看Genevieve刚发给我的电子邮件 |
[08:06] | Skip the part about her bra. | 别看写她内衣的那段 |
[08:07] | Impossible, it’s in all caps, bolded. | 想不看都不行 这段全是大写加粗 |
[08:10] | Here we go: | 我开始念了 |
[08:10] | “Nik-Nik is so excited you’re getting him Captain Latvia.” | “小Nik知道你要送他拉脱维亚队长 兴奋极了” |
[08:13] | And then there’s a photo of him karate chopping a cat. | 接着是一张他用空手道砍猫的照片 |
[08:15] | Oh, yeah, that’s Captain Latvia’s move, the Riga Hammer. | 哦对 那是拉脱维亚队长的经典招式 里加之锤 |
[08:18] | You hit a guy here, he goes down instantly. | 你击打这个部位 对方马上就会晕菜 |
[08:20] | Sounds a little far-fetched. | 听起来有点离谱 |
[08:21] | Okay, well, tell that to Captain Latvia’s enemies. | 这话你对拉脱维亚队长的敌人说去吧 |
[08:23] | Oh, wait, you can’t, because they’re unconscious. | 噢 等等 你说不了 因为他们已经不省人事了 |
[08:25] | Okay, the door is guarded by the mob. | 好吧 门口有黑帮分子看守 |
[08:26] | You wanna figure out our plan? | 要一起想个进去的计划吗 |
[08:27] | Already did. | 已经想到了 |
[08:29] | Mommy’s gonna talk her way in. | 看老妈开出一条路来 |
[08:33] | Hey there, jokers. I got a joke for you: | 嘿 看你们爱说笑话 我这儿有一个笑话给你们听听 |
[08:36] | What did one Estonian farmer say to the other? | 一个爱沙尼亚农民会对另一个爱沙尼亚农民说什么 |
[08:40] | Our crop yields are so much smaller than that of mighty Latvia. | 我们的农作物产量远远低于强大的拉脱维亚 |
[08:53] | Okay. Come on in. | 好了 进去吧 |
[08:55] | Oh, laughing is fun. | 没事多笑笑 真有趣 |
[08:58] | The question on the table is, | 现在的问题是 |
[09:00] | do we add a velvet-voiced drunkard to our caroling group, | 我们是把拥有天鹅绒般嗓音的醉汉加入到我们的颂歌小组中来 |
[09:03] | or do we lose miserably like a bunch of miserable losers? | 还是像一群可悲的失败者一样悲惨地输掉比赛 |
[09:07] | I say we do it, and I’m the boss. | 要我说 咱们就拼一把 我是老大我说的算 |
[09:09] | Therefore, meeting adjourned. | 因此 讨论结束 |
[09:11] | I can’t believe you’re even considering this, Captain. | 我不敢相信你居然真的想把那个醉汉加进来 警监 |
[09:14] | The guy’s a criminal. | 那家伙可是个罪犯啊 |
[09:16] | Barely. It was public intoxication. | 说罪犯有点勉强 他只不过在公共场合耍酒疯而已 |
[09:18] | All he did was pee on a couple snowmen. | 只不过向对着几个雪人 |
[09:20] | And one regular man. | 以及一个活人撒尿而已 |
[09:21] | Plus, it’ll count toward his community service. | 而且 这会算在他的社区服务里 |
[09:23] | In a certain way, we’ll be furthering the cause of justice. | 某种意义上 我们正在推动正义事业的发展 |
[09:27] | Santiago, breaking the rules makes you all sweaty. | Santiago 破坏规矩会让你汗流浃背 |
[09:30] | You can’t be okay with this. | 你肯定不会同意的 |
[09:32] | These pits are bone-dry. The drunk sings. | 你看我胳肢窝干透透的 就让醉汉上去唱吧 |
[09:34] | The drunk sings. | 让他上去唱 |
[09:37] | Thank you very much. Did you unbutton another button? | 十分感谢 你又开发了什么新技能吗 |
[09:40] | Eyes up here, Jake. So, did you learn anything, | 看这里 Jake 你有什么收获吗 |
[09:42] | or were you just staring at my body the whole time? | 还是说你一直在盯着我的身体看 |
[09:45] | Weird, but I did find out who the manager is, | 这话听着真奇怪 不过我确实发现了哪位是这里的负责人 |
[09:47] | and I’m almost positive | 我也差不多能确定 |
[09:48] | she’s got a key to the back office on her right now. | 她身上有后面那个办公室的钥匙 |
[09:50] | Her name is Svetlana. | 她叫Svetlana |
[09:51] | Thanks. I’ll take it from here. | 谢了 接下来交给我吧 |
[09:53] | Wait, Charles, she doesn’t speak any English, | 等等 Charles 她不会说英语 |
[09:55] | and we don’t wanna blow our cover. | 我们也不能暴露自己 |
[09:56] | Do you speak any Latvian? | 你会说拉脱维亚语吗 |
[09:57] | Well, I learned a few phrases for Nikolaj, | 我从Nikolaj那学了几句 |
[09:59] | but I’m not gonna use words with Svetlana. | 但是我可不打算用言语来对付Svetlana |
[10:02] | Don’t say you’re gonna use your musk. | 千万别说你要用你的体香 |
[10:04] | – I’m gonna use my musk. – Okay. | – 我就要用我的体香 – 好吧 |
[10:10] | It’s a pretty juicy crowd out there. | 今天的观众很多嘛 |
[10:11] | Okay, everyone, remember your role. | 好了 同志们 记住你们的角色 |
[10:13] | Patrick, solos. Scully, mouth percussion. | Patrick 独唱 Scully 人声配乐 |
[10:15] | Rosa, mouth percussion. Amy, silent mouth percussion– | Rosa 人声配乐 Amy 对嘴型配乐 |
[10:18] | I can’t even mouth percuss? | 我连人声配乐都不行吗 |
[10:19] | No. Terry, mouth percussion. | 不行 Terry 人声配乐 |
[10:21] | – Hitchcock…stay backstage. – You got it. | – Hitchcock 待在后台 – 没问题 |
[10:23] | We walk out one by one, bum-bum-bumming, | 我们挨个儿出场 唱着 梆梆梆 |
[10:26] | then Patrick sings us to victory. | 然后Patrick带领我们奏响胜利的篇章 |
[10:28] | Ladies and gentlemen, put your hands together for | 女士们先生们 掌声有请 |
[10:31] | “The 99th Precinct.” | “99分局” |
[10:33] | *Bum, bum, bum bum, bum, bum…* | *梆 梆 梆 梆 梆 梆…* |
[10:46] | Mm-mm. Mm-mm, no, too many people. | 呃 不行 人太多了 |
[10:48] | Too many. | 太多了 |
[10:52] | Sir, say something. | 老大 说点什么吧 |
[10:54] | I’m sorry, but there’s been a police emergency. | 不好意思 但是刚刚发生了一起紧急事件 |
[10:57] | There’s a bomb. | 有炸弹 |
[11:00] | Not here, far away, but they still need us. | 不在这 在很远的地方 但他们仍需要我们赶过去 |
[11:03] | So…Merry Christmas. | 那么 圣诞快乐 |
[11:05] | And…don’t think about the bomb. | 也不要老想着这枚炸弹 |
[11:09] | Bye. | 再见 |
[11:11] | – That sounded great. – Not now, Hitchcock. | – 听起来太棒了 – 没到夸的时候 Hitchcock |
[11:14] | What the hell happened out there, Patrick? | 你搞什么飞机 Patrick |
[11:15] | I’m really sorry. There were so many people. | 我真的很抱歉 外面太多人了 |
[11:17] | – I-I got stage fright. – I don’t get it. | – 我 我怯场了 – 我就不明白了 |
[11:19] | You had no problem singing in front of the entire precinct. | 你在整个警区里唱歌都毫无压力呀 |
[11:21] | I was drunk. | 我那时喝醉了 |
[11:23] | Alcohol gives me the courage to sing. | 酒精给了我唱歌的勇气 |
[11:25] | And the courage to pee on snow people. | 以及对雪人撒尿的勇气 |
[11:26] | Well, well, well. I made a couple calls, | 啧啧啧 我打了好几通电话 |
[11:30] | and imagine my surprise when I found out | 想像一下当我发现唯一的”炸弹” |
[11:32] | that the only bomb out there was you guys. | 其实你们这群人时有多么惊讶 |
[11:34] | Yeah, well, it looks like the only train in here is the train. | 是吗 看起来这里唯一的火车就是火车 |
[11:38] | Tell him, Amy. | 怼他 Amy |
[11:39] | Train, training, training wheels. | 火车 训练 安全轮 |
[11:42] | You’re circling, find it, find it. | 你在绕圈子 赶紧找到那个词 |
[11:44] | Wheels! You are wheels. | 轮子 你们就是轮子 |
[11:46] | Nope. | 怼人失败 |
[11:54] | Fantastic dancer. | 舞场高手 |
[11:59] | Wow, Boyle, you got more moves than Bobby Fischer | 哇 Boyle 你的招数比Bobby Fischer还多 |
[12:02] | who I saw a documentary about last week. | 我上周刚看过关于他的纪录片 |
[12:04] | Flattery will get you everywhere, Jake. Follow me, | 殷勤致远 Jake 跟我来 |
[12:07] | I figure we got 15 minutes | 我算出在我的费洛蒙消失之前 |
[12:08] | before the pheromones wear off, | 咱们有15分钟的时间 |
[12:09] | and she realizes I took the key. | 到时候她就会发现我拿走了钥匙 |
[12:11] | I was spraying ’em like a skunk out there. | 我就像臭鼬一样到处播撒费洛蒙 |
[12:14] | I got nothing. No shipping records, | 什么都没有 没有海运记录 |
[12:16] | no addresses, nothing about illegal guns, | 没有地址 没有任何和非法枪支有关的资料 |
[12:18] | and nothing about Captain Latvia. | 也没有跟拉脱维亚队长有关的资料 |
[12:19] | Well, they’re obviously not gonna broadcast | 他们肯定不会用到处说 |
[12:20] | what they did with Captain Latvia. | 他们对拉脱维亚队长干了什么 |
[12:22] | – They’re not fools. – We should go. | – 他们又不傻 – 我们该走了 |
[12:23] | We’ve been here too long. This is getting dangerous. | 我们在这儿待太久了 太危险了 |
[12:25] | Well, danger is my maiden name. | 危险就是我的娘家姓 |
[12:28] | – Middle name. – So you better keep looking, | – 中间名 – 所以你最好继续找 |
[12:29] | because I’m not gonna let my kid down, not tonight. | 因为我不会在今晚让我的孩子失望 |
[12:33] | Crap, we’ve got company. | 糟了 有人来了 |
[12:34] | I told you we had to leave. | 早告诉你我们该走了 |
[12:36] | I found a tablet. This could be something. | 我找到一个平板电脑 或许有用 |
[12:38] | Hey, thank God you’re here. | 嘿 谢天谢地你来了 |
[12:40] | Do you think this shirt is offensive? | 你觉得这件衬衫会不会很失礼 |
[12:43] | Do the Riga Hammer. | 快使出里加之锤 |
[12:44] | But that’s not a real thing. | 但那招数又不是真的 |
[12:46] | Jake Jake! | |
[12:50] | Oh, you wanna do this in Latvian? | 哦 你想用拉脱维亚人的方式解决吗 |
[12:52] | Fine. | 好 |
[13:04] | What were you guys talking about? | 你们在说什么呢 |
[13:05] | Did he think the shirt was racist? | 他觉得这衣服有种族歧视的含义吗 |
[13:08] | So, pretty crazy how you | 你刚刚打败那个拉脱维亚暴徒 |
[13:10] | took out that Latvian mob guy back there. | 可真是太疯狂了 |
[13:11] | I know, I felt like a superhero, like the Hulk’s mom. | 对啊 我感觉自己就像超级英雄 像浩克他妈妈 |
[13:15] | – Why the mom? – Hey, is there anything | – 为什么是妈妈 – 那平板电脑上 |
[13:17] | on that tablet that will lead us to his toy? | 有没有蛛丝马迹能让我们找到我儿子的玩具 |
[13:19] | I don’t know, it’s locked, but don’t worry. | 不知道 锁上了 不过别担心 |
[13:21] | Our tech guys will get it open in no time. | 我们的技术人员马上就能解锁 |
[13:22] | Pssh, I don’t have time for those dorks. | 嘁 我可没时间等那些呆子 |
[13:24] | What? But you love Ted and Craig. | 啥 你明明很喜欢Ted和Craig的呀 |
[13:25] | You fly kites with them every weekend. | 你每周末都和他们一起去放风筝 |
[13:27] | They’re good guys. Give me the damn tablet! | 他们人挺好 把那个该死的平板电脑给我 |
[13:28] | What? No, Charles, you’re driving. | 什么 不 Charles 你在开车啊 |
[13:29] | Ugh. 1234? Nope. | 1234 不对 |
[13:32] | – 5555? Damn it. – Stop. | – 5555 妈的 – 别输了 |
[13:34] | If you keep getting it wrong, we’re gonna get locked out forever. | 如果你继续输错 它会被永远锁上 |
[13:36] | That’s a risk I have to take. | 我愿意冒这个险 |
[13:38] | Boom, did it, 5683. | 哇靠 成功了 5683 |
[13:41] | Fifth most common pass code this year. | 今年排名第五的最常用的密码 |
[13:43] | – It spells…”Love.” – “Fart.” Yep, “Love.” | – 能拼出”爱” – “逼” 哦对 “爱” |
[13:45] | Now find me something I could use. | 现在给我找找有用的信息 |
[13:46] | Never thought I’d have to say “A please would be nice,” | 没想到我也有说”你可以说个请字”的一天 |
[13:48] | but okay. Oh, here we go. | 但是 好吧 我找 |
[13:50] | There are a bunch of messages | 这有一堆关于一座建在 |
[13:51] | about a warehouse in Crown Heights. | 布鲁克林皇冠高地上的仓库的信息 |
[13:52] | Crown Heights, that’s where we’re going. | 布鲁克林皇冠高地 我们就去那 |
[13:55] | Hey, Charles, that was a yellow light! | 嘿 Charles 那是黄灯啊 |
[13:56] | I proceeded with caution. | 我开的很小心 |
[13:59] | *Glory to the new born king* | *荣耀归于新生主* |
[14:03] | Those MTA jerks just texted us a GIF of a cartoon | 那帮交管局的混蛋刚给我们发了一张动图 |
[14:06] | subway train mooning a cop. They sent it from the stage. | 地铁对着警察露屁股 他们从台上发来的 |
[14:09] | We cannot let this stand. | 不能就这么算了 |
[14:10] | But there’s no way we can beat them. | 但是我们又不可能打败他们 |
[14:12] | What do we do? | 怎么办 |
[14:12] | My rapping’s still on the table. | 我还是可以说唱的 有门吗 |
[14:14] | It’s not even in the dining room. | 没门 连窗都没有 |
[14:16] | We need a new singer. | 我们要找新的歌手 |
[14:17] | I hate to say this, | 我不想这么说的 |
[14:19] | but I think we should withdraw from the competition. | 但我觉得我们应该退赛了 |
[14:21] | Smart, then we can sit in the audience | 好主意 这样我们就可以坐在观众席上 |
[14:23] | and throw batteries at those MTA-holes. | 朝着那帮交管局混球们扔电池了 |
[14:24] | Guys, personally, I think we should go out there | 大伙 个人觉得 我们应该站出去 |
[14:27] | and just sing our best. | 尽力唱到最好就可以了 |
[14:29] | Caroling isn’t about competing. | 圣诞颂歌的意义不在于竞争 |
[14:30] | It’s about having fun together. | 而是一起乐一下 |
[14:31] | Well, now that you put it that way, Scully, | Scully 被你这么一说 |
[14:33] | it makes me realize Rosa and Terry are right. | 我就觉得Rosa和Terry是对的了 |
[14:35] | I say we quit the competition | 我提议我们退出比赛 |
[14:37] | and hurl projectiles at the MTA. | 然后朝着交管局那帮人扔东西 |
[14:39] | What’s up, y’all? | 怎么样了 同志们 |
[14:40] | Guess who just saved your asses? | 猜猜谁刚刚拯救了你们 |
[14:42] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[14:43] | Miss Not Good Enough To Audibly Percuss. | 正是在下 打拍子都不够格姐 |
[14:46] | – Who? – Me! | – 谁 – 我啊 |
[14:48] | I saved the flipping day. Got Patrick drunk, listen. | 我力挽狂澜 把Patrick灌醉了 听好了 |
[14:49] | *I can sing* | *我能唱了* |
[14:52] | Are you serious, Santiago? | 你是认真的吗 Santiago |
[14:53] | That is ethically questionable. | 我在道义上对此存疑 |
[14:58] | It’s a bus pooping on a police car. | 这张是一辆巴士在警车上拉屎 |
[15:00] | Let’s beat those bastards. | 让我们收拾那帮兔崽子吧 |
[15:02] | Okay, this looks like the place. | 好了 感觉就是这儿了 |
[15:04] | Now, let’s get in there and take down some bad boys. | 咱们进去 拿下那群坏蛋 |
[15:06] | Hell yes, let’s do that, in 10 minutes | 必须的 咱们上 咱们等十分钟 |
[15:08] | after backup arrives, and not until then. | 后援赶到就上 |
[15:09] | Look, I want this to be a very special day for Nikolaj. | 听着 我想让Nikolaj觉得今天是非常特殊的一天 |
[15:12] | There’s a gang of armed men in there, | 里面有一群全副武装的人 |
[15:14] | and we’ve done zero recon. | 而且我们还没做侦察 |
[15:15] | I won’t let you go in, I mean it. | 我不会让你进去 我是认真的 |
[15:17] | All right. | 好的吧 |
[15:19] | We’ll wait for back up. | 咱们先等一下后援 |
[15:21] | Great, thank you. | 好极了 谢谢你 |
[15:32] | Only I’m not waiting. | 才怪 我才不要等 |
[15:33] | What? Charles, no. | 什么 Charles 别 |
[15:37] | Charles, stop scooching. | Charles 别再挪腾了 |
[15:39] | I am going to scooch. You don’t tell me when to scooch. | 我就要挪 我想怎么挪就怎么挪 还轮不到你来说 |
[15:42] | I can’t get by. | 我过不去了 |
[15:43] | – Curse my beautiful bubble butt. | – 都怪我俊美的翘臀 |
[15:45] | – See, all Boyle men are blessed with a flat ass, | – 看到没 我们Boyle家的男人都是天赐的扁屁股 |
[15:47] | which is perfect for scooching. | 为挪腾而生 |
[15:48] | – Why are you acting this way? – ‘Cause I made a promise to my son. | – 你为什么要这么做 – 因为我和我儿子约好了 |
[15:51] | You can’t understand ’cause you’re not a father. | 你不可能理解的 因为你不是一个父亲 |
[15:53] | You never will be. | 你永远都当不了父亲 |
[15:53] | Hey, yes, I will! | 嘿 我会当上的好吗 |
[15:55] | When, Jake? We’re all waiting. | 什么时候 Jake 我们都等好久了 |
[15:56] | What are we even arguing about now? | 我们在争什么来着 |
[15:57] | It’s about me saving Christmas, duh. | 我们在说我拯救圣诞节的事情啊 |
[15:59] | Oh, damn it, my pants are snagged. | 该死 我的裤子挂住了 |
[16:01] | Ha-hah! Now you have to wait for backup. | 哈哈 你现在只能等后援了 |
[16:03] | No, I don’t. | 不 我不要 |
[16:05] | I’m gonna shimmy them off. | 我要把裤子摇下来 |
[16:08] | Oh, God, the eye contact is the worst part. | 老天爷 此时的眼神交流才是最可怕的 |
[16:15] | I told you, Jake. | 我说过了 Jake |
[16:16] | I’ll do anything to perk up my little man. | 为了让我家宝贝儿开心 我什么都做得出 |
[16:18] | You gotta know how gross that sounds in your underwear. | 你知道只穿内裤说这话 歧义多大吗 |
[16:21] | Thank you for allowing us to return. | 谢谢大家允许我们再回来 |
[16:24] | Turns out there wasn’t a bomb. | 原来并没有炸弹 |
[16:25] | It was a clock made by an over-achieving minority student. | 只是一个上进的少数民族裔学生做的钟表 |
[16:28] | What a world we live in. | 林子大了什么鸟都有 |
[16:29] | Now let’s sing. | 现在 让我们唱起来吧 |
[16:41] | *Joy to the world, the Lord is come* | *普世欢腾 救主下降* |
[16:45] | *Let Earth receive her king.* | *大地接她君工* |
[16:56] | Yeah, I said it. New York City sucks. | 没错 我就说了怎么着 纽约烂爆了 |
[16:59] | Hoboken for life! | 霍博肯一生堆 |
[17:03] | Can’t talk right now, Jake. I’m a busy little bee. | 我现在不方便讲话 Jake 正忙着呢 |
[17:06] | Wait, wait, wait. Don’t hang up. | 等等 等等 先别挂电话 |
[17:07] | Just tell me what’s going on | 你只要告诉我那边情况 |
[17:08] | so I know where to send backup when it arrives. | 这样我就知道后援到达之后让他们去哪了 |
[17:10] | Uh, I’m north of the loading bay. | 呃 我在装货区北面 |
[17:12] | I have eyes on the shipment. There are only ten guys. | 能看到他们在分装货物 才十个人 |
[17:14] | Only? That’s too many guys. | 才十个 人也太多了吧 |
[17:15] | They’re removing guns. | 他们正把枪取出来 |
[17:17] | All right, they’re taking the other boxes– | 好的 他们拿着其他盒子 |
[17:18] | Oh, no, they’re burning them. They’re gonna | 哦不 他们要把这些盒子烧了 |
[17:19] | burn Captain Latvia. I have to go right now. | 他们要烧掉拉托维亚队长 我必须冲进去了 |
[17:22] | It’s too risky. They have a ton of weapons. | 这太冒险了 他们有一大堆武器 |
[17:23] | Doesn’t matter. I’m going in there, | 无所谓 我要上了 |
[17:25] | and no one can stop me. | 谁也拦不住我 |
[17:29] | The Riga Hammer. It works. | 里加之锤 居然真的有用 |
[17:33] | Ugh, where am I? | 我在哪儿 |
[17:34] | Why the hell am I wearing pants? | 我为什么又穿上裤子了 |
[17:36] | Oh, I put ’em back on you after I Riga Hammered you. | 我在用里加之锤放倒你之后给你穿上的 |
[17:40] | – Oh. – Yeah, it works. | – 天呐 – 没错 真的管用 |
[17:41] | Insane. | 效果拔群 |
[17:42] | Look, I couldn’t let you go in there solo. | 听着 我不能让你独自冲进去 |
[17:45] | I’m sorry, I feel terrible for saving your life. | 真抱歉 救了你的命我很过意不去 |
[17:47] | Enough of your dumb apologies, Jake. | 先把蹩脚的道歉放一下 Jake |
[17:48] | SWAT’s here, we have to move on these guys now. | 战术小队已经到了 我们得赶紧出手抓人了 |
[17:50] | No, Charles, you know what I realized | 不 Charles 你知道我意识到什么吗 |
[17:52] | when I saw you standing over there | 当我看见你站在那的时候 |
[17:53] | in your underwear? | 还只穿了个裤头 |
[17:54] | That my butt is like a sexy piece of drywall? | 你意识到我的屁股性感如石膏么 |
[17:56] | What? No, eww. | 什么 不是 真恶心 |
[17:57] | You guys gonna be much longer? It’s Christmas Eve. | 你俩还要多久啊 今天可是平安夜 |
[18:00] | Just give us one sec, Marv. | 再等一下 Marv |
[18:01] | No, what I realized is, the best gift | 不是 我意识到的是 |
[18:02] | you can give Nikolaj is not Captain Latvia. | 你能给Nikolaj最棒的礼物不是拉托维亚队长 |
[18:05] | – What? – It’s you, being there with him, alive. | – 什么 – 而是你 好好活着 陪伴他 |
[18:08] | But I promised him… | 可我答应他要 |
[18:09] | Yeah, but you also promised him | 没错 但是你同样也答应了 |
[18:11] | – you were gonna be his father. | – 你要做他的爸爸啊 |
[18:12] | – I’m worried we’re gonna lose tactical. – Back off, Marv, we get it. | – 你俩再不快点 我们恐怕就要错过战机了 – 一边去 Marv 知道了 |
[18:15] | – Come on, Marvin. – Look, we can handle this | – 别催了 Marvin – 听着 没有你们 |
[18:16] | – without you–just go home. – Thanks, Jake. | – 我们也能完成这个任务的 回家吧 – 谢了 Jake |
[18:18] | And I’m sorry I said you’ll never be a dad. | 对不起之前说你永远都不会当爸爸 |
[18:20] | You will be, and you can make it happen tonight. | 你会当上的 今天晚上就能 |
[18:23] | Just go to Amy and make sure afterwards | 去找Amy 然后等你们忙完了 |
[18:25] | that she holds her knees to her chest for at least– | 一定要让她把双腿抬到胸前 保持至少 |
[18:26] | All right, I think I’m good on this. | 好了 我差不多听够了 |
[18:28] | – Okay. – Yeah. | – 好的吧 – 没错 |
[18:33] | All right, Marv, | 好了 Marv |
[18:34] | be honest with me. | 跟我说实话 |
[18:36] | What do you think of this shirt? | 你感觉这件衬衫怎么样 |
[18:37] | It’s a little inappropriate. | 有点不合适 |
[18:38] | I knew it. All right, | 我就知道 算了 |
[18:40] | let’s just go on three. Ready? | 数到三就上 准备好了吗 |
[18:41] | One, two, go, go, go, go, go, go. | 一 二 三 上上上 |
[18:45] | Once again, the MTA has bested us. | 又一次 交管局碾压了我们 |
[18:47] | We should never have trusted a Hoboken drunk. | 我们一开始就不该相信一个霍博肯酒鬼的 |
[18:49] | “Hamilton” Was amazing! | <汉密尔顿>棒极了 |
[18:54] | How is no one talking about this musical? | 为什么都没人在谈论这部音乐剧 |
[18:56] | It’s so good. | 明明这么赞 |
[18:57] | Wow, you guys look more upset than Aaron Burr, sir. | 哇哦 你们看着比Aaron Burr还要沮丧 |
[19:01] | That’s from the musical “Hamilton,” | 他也是音乐剧<汉密尔顿>里面的 |
[19:03] | which I just discovered, basically. | 其实我也是刚发现啦 |
[19:04] | We lost the caroling competition. | 我们输掉了圣诞颂歌比赛 |
[19:06] | And now we hate singing. | 现在还讨厌唱歌 |
[19:07] | Almost as much as we hate the MTA. | 但比起我们对交管局的厌恶还要略逊一筹 |
[19:09] | Yeah, so we should prank call their tip line | 对 我们应该打恶作剧电话给他们的热线 |
[19:11] | with a series of well-crafted insults. | 用精致的辞藻来羞辱他们 |
[19:13] | We should toilet paper their houses. | 我们应该往他们的房子上扔卫生纸 |
[19:15] | – With rocks. – Come on, guys. | – 直接用石头砸 – 别闹了 大伙 |
[19:18] | Getting back at people isn’t what Christmas is all about. | 报复别人不符合圣诞节的精神 |
[19:20] | It’s about being together, as a family. | 大家能在一起 像一家人一样 足矣 |
[19:23] | So you can plot your petty revenge, but I, for one, | 所以你们尽管去想法子报复吧 至于我 |
[19:25] | am gonna carol my heart out. | 要发自内心 好好唱颂歌 |
[19:28] | I’m sorry, I didn’t hear a word you just said. | 不好意思 你说的我一个字都没听清 |
[19:30] | That stain on your pants looks exactly like Bryan Cranston. | 你裤子上的水渍看着和Bryan Cranston一模一样 |
[19:32] | – That’s who it is. – Ooh, that’s right. | – 原来是他啊 – 没错 就是他 |
[19:34] | Yeah, been staring at it for an hour. | 对哦 我都盯了一个钟头了 |
[19:38] | – Hey. – Jake, what happened? | – 嗨 – Jake 发生了什么 |
[19:40] | Well, we arrested 12 guys, | 这个嘛 我们逮捕了12个人 |
[19:42] | confiscated 35 automatic weapons, | 收缴了35把自动武器 |
[19:44] | and I found Captain Latvia. | 我还找到了拉托维亚队长 |
[19:45] | You did? Oh, my God! | 真的吗 我的天 太好了 |
[19:47] | Uh, melted. I found him extremely melted. And grotesque. | 可是熔化了 我找到的时候已经整个化掉了 都变形了 |
[19:50] | Probably should’ve strung that together faster. | 该早点儿找东西来固定一下的 |
[19:52] | Well, that’s okay. | 算了 没关系的 |
[19:53] | You taught me that Christmas isn’t about presents. | 你教会了我 圣诞节的精髓并不在于礼物 |
[19:55] | No, forget all that crap. Presents rule. | 忘了那堆屁话 礼物最重要了 |
[19:58] | Here, give him this. From you. | 来 给他这个 就说是你送的 |
[20:00] | It’s a policeman, just like you, Papa. | 是一个警察 跟你一样 爸爸 |
[20:03] | This is the coolest present ever. | 真是最酷的礼物了 |
[20:05] | “I’m Detective Papa, and I’m going to go | “我是爸爸警官 我现在要去农贸市场了 |
[20:07] | to the Farmers Market. I hope they have aged Gouda.” | 希望那会有陈年的高达奶酪” |
[20:11] | Oh, my God, I’m melting. | 我的天哪 我也要化掉了 |
[20:13] | I’m literally turning into a puddle. | 我真的要化成一滩水了 |
[20:15] | Genevieve, hold me. | Genevieve 抱紧我 |
[20:16] | I got you, babe. | 我接住你了 宝宝 |
[20:18] | Oh, honey, that flat ass is perched right on top of my ute. | 哦甜心 你的小扁屁股正贴着我的子宫 |
[20:22] | I’m gonna pretend none of that was said | 我就假装自己什么都没听见吧 |
[20:23] | for the sake of the child. | 为了孩子好 |
[20:26] | Wait a minute, is that…Scully? | 等一下 这声音是Scully吗 |
[20:29] | *Five golden rings, Four calling birds, three French hens, two turtle doves* | *五只金铃铛 四个啼鸣鸟 三只老母鸡 两只花斑鸠* |
[20:35] | *And a partridge in a pear tree* | *还有只鹧鸪 躲在梨树上* |
[20:40] | Hey, guys, thought I’d spread the Christmas cheer. | 你们好啊 我就是想来散播一下圣诞节的气息 |
[20:42] | Cool, so you’re just out here caroling solo? | 不错哦 所以就只有你自己来独唱颂歌吗 |
[20:44] | Yeah, I guess you could say that. | 是的 可以这么说吧 |
[20:45] | No, you can’t. He’s not solo. | 不 不可以 他不是独唱 |
[20:47] | – You guys came. – Damn right we did. | – 你们来了 – 没错 我们来了 |
[20:50] | A one, a two, a one, two, three… | 一 二 一二三 |
[20:52] | *Dashing through the snow in a one-horse open sleigh* | *冲过大风雪 他们坐在雪橇上* |
[20:58] | They’re really bad singers, Papa. | 他们唱得真难听 爸爸 |
[21:00] | Yes, they are. They’re horrible. | 是的 没错 他们唱得太烂了 |
[21:03] | *Bells on bobtail ring, making spirits… * | *铃声响叮当 你的精神* |